时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You have made me come again. | 你逼我不得不再来一次 |
[00:11] | We’ve complied before hwith your wishes. | 我们之前已经顺从了你们的要求 |
[00:13] | The symbol of Azra is on the wall | 阿兹拉的符号已经在墙上了 |
[00:16] | and every flag post in the damn place. | 这里所有的旗帜也都印上了 |
[00:18] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[00:20] | But I do not see my grain. | 但我没看到粮食 |
[00:22] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[00:24] | We will meet your demands to the best of our ability. | 我们会尽力满足你们的要求 |
[00:28] | And I told you what would happen | 我也跟你说过 如果你们 |
[00:30] | if you failed to deliver the tribute that you owe. | 无法呈上欠下的贡品 会发生什么 |
[00:37] | Why don’t you tell me. | 不如你来告诉我吧 |
[00:42] | So you have taken in this viper. | 所以你收留了这个阴险的叛徒 |
[00:48] | You will pay for your betrayal. | 你会为你的背叛行为付出代价的 |
[00:49] | Pilgrim is the one who betrayed us all. | 是朝圣背叛了我们 |
[00:51] | We took you in! | 我们收留了你 |
[00:53] | Taught you to use your Gift. | 教会你使用你的天赋 |
[00:55] | You taught me to kill on command. | 你们教我奉命杀人 |
[00:58] | I make my own choices now. | 现在我可以自己做选择 |
[01:00] | There’s no need for more bloodshed. | 没必要再导致更多的流血牺牲了 |
[01:02] | We just need more time. | 我们只是需要更多时间而已 |
[01:06] | Time? | 时间 |
[01:08] | You have two days to deliver twice the agreed amount. | 给你们两天时间 按原定数量翻倍上供 |
[01:16] | No deal. | 不可能 |
[01:18] | Tell Pilgrim if he wants his witch back, he can come fetch. | 告诉朝圣如果他想救回他的女巫 可以亲自来取 |
[01:30] | You will regret this. | 你们会后悔的 |
[01:33] | Time will be my judge. | 交给时间去证明吧 |
[02:31] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[02:35] | This is where the Master | 这里是宗师 |
[02:35] | kept the Novices who wouldn’t toe the line. | 关押不服从命令的新人的地方 |
[02:38] | Kept them how? | 怎么关押 |
[02:40] | She used the needles to drain their power. It left them… | 她利用针抽取他们的异能 那会让他们陷入… |
[02:43] | Asleep. | 沉睡 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:46] | The Master thought she was the only one who could wake ’em up. | 宗师曾以为她是唯一能唤醒他们的人 |
[02:49] | Turns out she was wrong. | 事实证明她错了 |
[02:51] | M.K. must’ve told Pilgrim. | MK肯定将这事告诉了朝圣 |
[02:53] | Yeah. And now he’s got his own platoon of dark ones. | 没错 现在他拥有了自己的黑暗天赋者小队了 |
[02:57] | Henry’s at the Sanctuary. We need to get back there now. | 亨利在避难所 我们需要立刻赶回那里 |
[03:01] | Pilgrim isn’t our only problem. | 朝圣不是我们唯一的问题 |
[03:03] | Magnus has probably already sent an assassin squad after us. | 麦格纳斯很可能已经派杀手小队来追杀我们了 |
[03:05] | Oh, good. Good. | 很好 好极了 |
[03:08] | I know a shortcut that leads back to the Badlands. | 我知道有条捷径 可以直接回到恶土 |
[03:11] | – A gorge called Dragon’s Tooth. – Never heard of it. | -就是经过龙牙谷 -从没听说过 |
[03:16] | The Black Lotus spent years | 黑莲用了多年时间 |
[03:17] | mapping all the ways in and out of these mountains. | 找出了进出这些群山的道路 |
[03:21] | I’ll show you the way. | 我带你们走 |
[03:26] | I don’t like it. | 我觉得有点可疑 |
[03:27] | She saved my life back at that prison. | 她之前在囚牢里救了我的命 |
[03:29] | And yours, too. | 也救了你的命 |
[03:31] | We’re going. | 我们必须走 |
[03:34] | Of course we are. | 那是当然了 |
[03:47] | It’s been a long time since I held a baby. | 我好久没抱过这孩子了 |
[03:53] | They smell like innocence. | 他们身上有着天真无邪的气味 |
[03:58] | Must be why we feel so compelled to protect them. | 肯定是因为这样 我们才那么想保护孩子们 |
[04:01] | If you’re so keen to protect him, | 如果你真的那么想保护他 |
[04:04] | then why goad Pilgrim to attack us? | 那为什么故意刺激朝圣来袭击我们 |
[04:07] | Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, | 有时候 你只能以火攻火 |
[04:10] | or it will consume you. | 否则大火就会将你吞噬 |
[04:16] | The Master said that raising the Sleepers weakened Pilgrim. | 宗师说唤醒沉睡者让朝圣变虚弱了 |
[04:20] | If we attack now, it might be our only chance to defeat him. | 现在袭击 可能是打败他的唯一机会 |
[04:23] | Weakened or not, | 不管有没有变虚弱 |
[04:24] | he still has an army of demons just like M.K. | 他依然拥有一支像MK那样的魔鬼军团 |
[04:26] | They’re not demons. | 他们不是魔鬼 |
[04:28] | Despite the myths, they can be killed. | 尽管身上有太多谜团 但他们是能被杀死的 |
[04:30] | We need to show Pilgrim’s followers that he’s no god. | 我们要让朝圣的信徒明白 他不是神 |
[04:34] | – I can see your mind’s made up. – It is. | -我看得出你心意已决 -是的 |
[04:38] | We need to act as one if we’re gonna win. | 要想获胜 必须团结一心 |
[04:41] | Do I have your support? | 你会支持我吗 |
[04:45] | You do. | 当然 |
[04:54] | Hey, now. | 好了 宝贝 |
[05:00] | That child is probably an orphan by now. | 这孩子或许现在已经是孤儿了 |
[05:05] | It’s my fault his mother died. | 她母亲的死都是我的错 |
[05:06] | And I left his father to face the Black Lotus alone. | 然后我又丢下他父亲一个人面对黑莲 |
[05:10] | He would always have loving parents. | 他永远都会有爱他的父母 |
[05:12] | You and Moon? | 你和穆恩吗 |
[05:15] | Some secrets are hard to keep. | 有些秘密是很难守住的 |
[05:17] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[05:20] | I’m impressed by anyone who can balance love and leadership, | 我佩服任何一个能平衡爱情和领导能力的人 |
[05:24] | especially during a war. | 尤其是在战争时期 |
[05:26] | Which is why, when this one is over, | 也正因此 等这场战争结束 |
[05:29] | I may not be the best person to lead us. | 我或许就不再是最合适的领导者了 |
[05:32] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[05:34] | You kept my people together when I was gone. | 你在我离开期间 把我的手下管理得井井有条 |
[05:37] | You did the same for the refugees. | 你把难民们也管理得很好 |
[05:39] | And that takes strength. | 那是需要力量的 |
[05:42] | When this war is over | 等这场战争结束 |
[05:43] | and we’re the last ones standing, | 我们成为唯一活到最后的势力 |
[05:45] | I want you to take over. | 我希望由你来接管一切 |
[05:49] | But first, we’re gonna have to win this fight together. | 但首先 我们必须齐心协力 打赢这场仗 |
[06:01] | You let her put a sword to Cressida’s throat? | 你们任由她将刀架在克蕾西达的脖子上 |
[06:16] | Prepare the other dark ones. | 让其他黑暗天赋者做好准备 |
[06:18] | We march tomorrow at dawn. | 我们明天黎明时分出发 |
[06:33] | – The Widow is baiting you. – How would you know? | -艳寡妇是故意引你自投罗网 -你怎么知道 |
[06:35] | She wants you to attack while your strength is low. | 她希望你在力量虚弱时贸然进攻 |
[06:37] | My strength is enough to crush her! | 我的力量足以击垮她 |
[06:40] | And now we have your Sleepers. | 现在又有了这些沉睡者 |
[06:43] | Our Sleepers are tired. They need training. | 沉睡者们技艺已经生疏了 需要训练 |
[06:47] | The Gift is all the training they need. | 只需要有天赋就够了 |
[06:53] | You have something to say, my son? | 你有什么要说的吗 孩子 |
[06:55] | We followed you because you promised | 我们追随你是因为你保证过 |
[06:57] | we’d finally get to fight for what’s right. | 我们将终于可以为正确的事而战 |
[06:59] | You woke the Sleepers. Now it’s time to set us loose. | 你唤醒了沉睡者 现在是时候将我们派上战场了 |
[07:02] | Spoken like a true believer. | 你说起话来像个真正的信徒 |
[07:09] | Ready the chosen ones, | 让黑暗天赋者做好准备 |
[07:11] | or I will find someone who can. | 否则我就找一个能做到的人 |
[07:37] | I heard you had something to say to me. | 我听说你有话要对我说 |
[07:40] | Hope it’s more than blusters and toothless threats. | 希望不止是怒吼和无用的威胁 |
[07:42] | It is. | 正是 |
[07:45] | Something that may cause you to re- evaluate | 这事可能会让你重新评估 |
[07:48] | your rash decision to court disaster. | 你招灾引难的仓促决定 |
[07:54] | I already know that Pilgrim has the Gift, | 我已经知道朝圣有天赋了 |
[07:56] | and I know what it’s doing to him. | 我也知道那对他造成的影响 |
[08:00] | You put on a good show, | 你表面演得很好 |
[08:02] | but you are the one having doubts | 但是你却对自己的信仰 |
[08:04] | about what you believe and who you are. | 和真实的自我心存怀疑 |
[08:07] | It is eating away at your courage. | 那正在吞噬你的勇气 |
[08:11] | Unlike your savior, | 跟你的救世主不同 |
[08:12] | I conquered this land on the strength of my own sword. | 我是靠自己的剑征服这片大地的 |
[08:15] | Yes, you are a great fighter. | 是啊 你是个了不起的战士 |
[08:19] | It’s because you’ve… | 但那是因为你… |
[08:20] | You’ve never truly fought for anyone else. | 你从未真正为别人战斗过 |
[08:26] | But that will change now. | 但现在这一点要改变了 |
[08:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[08:35] | I can smell it on your every breath. | 我从你的每一口呼吸都能闻出来 |
[08:46] | A new life has taken root inside of you. | 你的体内已经有了新生命 |
[08:53] | You are with child. | 你怀上了孩子 |
[08:57] | Your gift is for killing. Mine is for seeing. | 你的天赋是杀戮 我的天赋是预见 |
[09:02] | What has happened, what will happen. | 包括过去发生的事 和将来会发生的事 |
[09:05] | Give up this fight | 放弃战斗吧 |
[09:08] | or your unborn child will die. | 否则你未出生的孩子必死无疑 |
[09:12] | Even if you survive. | 哪怕你自己能活下来 |
[09:17] | Is that a sacrifice that you can live with? | 你能接受这样的牺牲吗 |
[09:38] | We’ll be ready on time. | 我们会按时做好准备的 |
[09:41] | If you say so. | 既然你说是就是吧 |
[09:43] | I don’t remember you getting this worked up | 我可不记得你在跟周大战前 |
[09:44] | before the battle with Chau. | 有这么紧张不安 |
[09:49] | I’ve fought and won so many battles, | 我参加过很多场战斗 也赢过很多 |
[09:50] | I can’t even count. | 都数不过来了 |
[09:53] | But never against dark ones. | 但却从没跟黑暗天赋者战斗过 |
[09:56] | Hell, we don’t even know how many Pilgrim’s bringing. | 老天 我们都不知道朝圣会带多少黑暗天赋者过来 |
[09:59] | I know, but I think The Widow’s right. | 我明白 但我觉得艳寡妇说得对 |
[10:01] | This could be our only chance to beat him. | 这可能是我们能打败他的唯一机会 |
[10:04] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[10:09] | What’s really bothering you? | 你到底在为什么事烦心 |
[10:12] | This. | 这个 |
[10:17] | I’ve always fought with the readiness to die, | 我以前每次战斗前都做好了死亡的准备 |
[10:20] | but now I guess I’m not so ready. | 但现在我却无法做好这个准备了 |
[10:24] | It’s strange. | 这很奇怪 |
[10:26] | I joined The Widow for revenge | 我加入艳寡妇的麾下是为了复仇 |
[10:28] | when all I had was my honor. | 当时我只剩下荣耀 |
[10:30] | But now, | 但现在 |
[10:33] | you. | 我有了你 |
[10:34] | It’s frightening, isn’t it? | 这很令人恐惧 不是吗 |
[10:37] | To realize you’ve more to lose than you thought. | 突然意识到自己会失去的东西比以为的要多 |
[10:42] | But more to hope for. | 但也有更多美好的希望 |
[10:45] | For a warrior, hope is a double- edged sword. | 对一个勇士来说 希望是一把双刃剑 |
[10:47] | Then try not to cut yourself. | 那就尽量别割伤自己 |
[10:50] | And put this in your hope chest. | 把这个放进你的”愿望箱”里吧 |
[10:53] | I had a conversation with The Widow. | 我跟艳寡妇谈过了 |
[10:55] | If we win this, we may get everything we dreamed of. | 如果我们打赢这场仗 或许就能得到我们梦想的一切 |
[11:00] | Ruling together. | 一起统治 |
[11:03] | Well, I guess this leaves us no choice. | 那看来我们没有选择了 |
[11:07] | Let’s win. | 只能获胜 |
[11:26] | Your clippers may have pledged their loyalty to you, | 你的剪刀军或许是宣布效忠于你了 |
[11:28] | but will they fight for me? | 但他们愿意为我战斗吗 |
[11:30] | They’ll follow their baron, and I will follow you. | 他们会追随他们的领主 而我会追随你 |
[11:34] | I need to speak to my daughter, alone. | 我需要跟我的女儿单独谈谈 |
[11:38] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[11:44] | I need to send you out again. | 我需要再次将你派出去 |
[11:47] | – Where? – To track Pilgrim. | -去哪儿 -去追踪朝圣 |
[11:50] | I need to know exactly where he is, | 我需要知道他的具体位置 |
[11:52] | how many fighters he’s bringing. | 以及他要带多少战士过来 |
[11:54] | And I want you to take Nix. | 我要你带妮克丝一起 |
[11:57] | I don’t need a chaperone on a scouting mission. | 像这种侦察任务 我不需要有人陪同 |
[11:59] | You’re still getting over your injuries. | 你身上的伤还没有好 |
[12:00] | I’m fine, and you might need Nix here. | 我没事 你这边或许也需要妮克丝 |
[12:02] | Nix goes with you. | 妮克丝必须跟你一起去 |
[12:04] | Just because we mended fences | 虽然我们的关系恢复如初了 |
[12:06] | doesn’t mean you get to question my every order. | 但这并不意味着你可以质疑我的每一个决定 |
[12:09] | As you wish, Baron. | 如你所愿 领主 |
[12:13] | Wait, Tilda. I know you can handle yourself. | 等等 蒂尔达 我知道你一个人也可以 |
[12:16] | – It’s just with Nix, it’s… – It’s all right. | -只是带上妮克丝就会更… -没事 |
[12:18] | I’ll take her. | 我会带上她的 |
[12:20] | Come back to me in one piece. | 一定要平安归来 |
[12:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:42] | Are we nearly there yet? | 我们快到了吗 |
[12:43] | Are you a small child? | 你难道是个小孩子吗 |
[12:45] | I’ve never been a small anything. | 我可从来都不”小” |
[12:47] | Well then stop asking how much longer | 那就别再问还要多久才能到 |
[12:49] | and start walking faster. | 立即走快点 |
[12:56] | Nice woman, your sister, isn’t she? | 你姐姐真是个亲切的女人 对吧 |
[12:58] | Really nice and warm. | 真的很亲切 温暖 |
[12:59] | Glad to see you’re gettin’ along. | 很高兴看到你们相处得这么融洽 |
[13:01] | Is that… is that a joke? | 你这是 开玩笑吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, it’s a joke. It’s very good. | 果然是个玩笑 很好笑 |
[13:04] | Very good. I need to get you into a card game. | 真的很好笑 我要带你去打牌 |
[13:06] | You got the face for it. | 你这冰山脸很容易迷惑对手 |
[13:09] | Hey, this is, uh, | 话说 这地方 |
[13:10] | a nice place for an ambush, innit? | 很适合伏击 对吧 |
[13:13] | Do you really think she’s leading us into a trap? | 你真觉得她是在故意带我们步入陷阱中吗 |
[13:15] | I don’t know where she’s leadin’ us, | 我不知道她是要带我们去往何方 |
[13:17] | but it feels like we’ve come this way before, you know? | 但我们之前似乎已经从这里走过一次了 |
[13:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:21] | I stole this map from our mate Magnus. | 我从麦格纳斯那里偷来了这张地图 |
[13:26] | Look. | 你看 |
[13:29] | Nowhere on this map | 这张地图上 |
[13:31] | does it mention Dragon’s Tooth gorge. | 没有任何地方提到了龙牙谷 |
[13:34] | We’re in a gorge, aren’t we? | 我们在一个峡谷里 不是吗 |
[13:36] | – So? – So you’re being paranoid. | -所以呢 -所以是你多疑了 |
[13:39] | Maybe you’re not being paranoid enough. | 或许是你不够多疑 |
[13:46] | “Or maybe you’re being paranoid. | “或许是你不够多疑” |
[13:49] | “Don’t need to rat, Bajie.” | 你不必当小人 八戒” |
[14:11] | The preparations are nearly finished. | 准备工作已经快完成了 |
[14:14] | – Good. – We’ll be ready for Pilgrim. | -很好 -我们快准备好迎战朝圣了 |
[14:17] | How are your clippers getting along with mine? | 你的剪刀军跟我的相处得怎么样 |
[14:19] | Few bruised knuckles, no fatalities, yet. | 打了几次 有人受伤 没人死亡 暂时还没有 |
[14:23] | I’m glad to see that you find this amusing. | 我很高兴看到你竟觉得这很有趣 |
[14:27] | I’ve fought right by your side and you know that. | 我一直和你并肩作战 你是知道的 |
[14:31] | – Why are you being so cold? – Cold? | -你为什么这么冷淡 -冷淡 |
[14:33] | Ever since I got back, | 自从我回来后 |
[14:34] | you barely said a word to me that wasn’t an order. | 你除了对我下命令 几乎没说过其他话 |
[14:39] | Minerva, what’s wrong? | 米涅娃 出什么事了 |
[14:48] | Whatever it is, you can tell me. | 不管是什么事 你都可以告诉我 |
[16:02] | You know what they say about a red sky at night? | 你知道人们常说夜晚红色的天空预示着什么吗 |
[16:06] | Well, maybe the gods are smiling on us. | 或许是神灵在对我们微笑 |
[16:12] | Back to work! | 继续工作 |
[16:53] | I don’t have time to indulge in your personal concerns. | 我没有时间顾及你个人的担忧 |
[17:52] | This was your doing, wasn’t it? | 这是你干的好事 对吗 |
[17:57] | Blood falling from the sky. | 天降血雨 |
[18:02] | Red rain. | 血雨啊 |
[18:04] | An entirely natural phenomenon. | 完全是自然现象 |
[18:09] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[18:12] | This was a warning. | 这是个警告 |
[18:15] | No one else needs to die. | 不需要再死更多人了 |
[18:17] | And I suppose you would tell Pilgrim | 我猜你一定会叫朝圣 |
[18:20] | to call off his dark eyed ones? | 召回他的黑暗天赋者军队吧 |
[18:23] | I would tell him that in you we have found a kindred spirit. | 我会告诉他 我们在你身上发现了相同的精神 |
[18:29] | One with whom we can forge an everlasting peace. | 与你携手 我们便能缔造永恒的和平 |
[18:35] | Even if I believed you, that decision is not up to me. | 就算我相信你 这事也由不得我作主 |
[18:44] | You have put your trust in a fraud. | 你错信了一个骗子 |
[18:47] | Pilgrim will be merciful. | 朝圣会仁慈地待你 |
[18:50] | The Widow will kill us all. | 而艳寡妇会把我们全杀了 |
[18:53] | Was it merciful to slaughter all of the abbots? | 屠杀所有武师 算仁慈吗 |
[19:00] | Or to kill a child who looked up to him as a father? | 杀害一个视他为父亲的孩子 也算仁慈吗 |
[19:06] | I have no time for the kind of mercy you peddle. | 我没时间听你宣扬所谓的仁慈 |
[19:10] | Enough. This is your time to choose. | 够了 现在你该做出选择 |
[19:15] | Well, I’m afraid I’ve had a better offer. | 恐怕有人向我提供了更好的待遇 |
[19:24] | Lock her in the brig. | 把她关进监狱里 |
[19:48] | Rest of the convoy must be stuck in the snow. | 其余的人一定是被大雪困住了 |
[19:53] | This storm will pass. | 这场暴风雪会过去的 |
[19:56] | Nothing can stop Pilgrim now. | 现在朝圣锐不可当 |
[19:58] | Can you believe this? | 你敢相信吗 |
[20:00] | It’s finally happening. | 终于要发生了 |
[20:01] | The Widow’s never faced an army like this. | 艳寡妇从未面对过这样的大军 |
[20:03] | No one has. | 没人面对过 |
[20:05] | You know, she used to be like us. | 其实 她以前跟我们一样 |
[20:07] | She had the Gift? | 她曾有过天赋吗 |
[20:10] | It’s M.K. | 是MK |
[20:12] | Her Master put her to sleep. | 她的宗师让她陷入沉睡 |
[20:14] | Makes me almost feel bad about killing her. | 我听了都几乎不忍心杀她了 |
[20:17] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[20:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:28] | – Correcting a mistake. – Stop. | -纠正错误 -住手 |
[20:31] | M.K.’s Pilgrim’s now. | MK现在是朝圣的人 |
[20:32] | If you’re thinking about saving him, you can just forget it. | 如果你想救他 我劝你断了这念头 |
[20:35] | If we lose the element of surprise, we lose the battle. | 如果不照计划行事 我们就会输掉这场战役 |
[20:38] | You’re not with Pilgrim anymore. | 你不再是朝圣的手下 |
[20:40] | And you’re not on your own. | 你也不是孤身一人 |
[20:42] | You’re with us. | 你现在跟我们并肩作战 |
[20:44] | Start acting like it. | 就要为大局着想 |
[20:49] | So what was it like killing the Master? | 你当时杀死宗师是什么样的 |
[20:57] | I looked her in the eyes. | 我直视她的双眼 |
[20:59] | I wanted her to know | 我想要她知道 |
[21:00] | that I was the one to take her life. | 夺去她性命的人是我 |
[21:04] | Gonna get some shut-eye. | 我去睡一会 |
[21:06] | Rest up. You’ll need it. | 你也休息一下 你得养精蓄锐 |
[22:10] | Does that look like the Badlands to you? | 你觉得那看起来像恶土吗 |
[22:14] | Kannin, where are we? | 凯琳 这里是何处 |
[22:17] | Where we need to be. | 我们需要来的地方 |
[22:33] | What did I say to you? | 我之前怎么跟你说的来着 |
[22:35] | She’s been leadin’ us right back to ’em from the very start. | 她从一开始就在把我们引入他们的陷阱中 |
[22:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[22:41] | Why help free us just to lead us here? | 如果要引我们至此 当初又何必救我们 |
[22:43] | Those are the boats that Magnus used to sack Azra. | 当年麦格纳斯就是用那些船洗劫阿兹拉的 |
[22:46] | We can use one to escape. | 我们可以登上其中一艘逃离 |
[22:48] | – Escape where? – Escape from them. | -逃离哪里 -逃离他们 |
[22:50] | From the Badlands. | 逃离恶土 |
[22:52] | To a place where you’ll be safe. | 去一个安全的地方 |
[22:55] | Unless we can defeat Pilgrim, | 除非我们能打败朝圣 |
[22:56] | there is nowhere that is safe. | 否则哪里都不安全 |
[22:58] | And I’m not going anywhere without Henry. | 不带上亨利 我哪儿都不去 |
[23:00] | Your son and your allies are probably already dead. | 你儿子和你的盟军很可能已经死了 |
[23:03] | My son is alive. I can feel it. | 我儿子还活着 我能感觉到 |
[23:06] | Now stop your bullshit and unlock my Gift. | 别再胡说了 赶紧解封我的天赋 |
[23:09] | Sorry, but that can never happen. | 抱歉 那是不可能的 |
[23:13] | She was holdin’ out on us from the very beginning. | 她从一开始就对我们有所隐瞒 |
[23:17] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[23:18] | Oi, goodbye. | 喂 再见了 |
[23:22] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[23:24] | You told me you can unlock my Gift. | 你说过你能解封我的天赋 |
[23:26] | I didn’t show you everything you need to know. | 我没把你需要知道的全部展示给你看 |
[23:29] | I can awaken your Gift, but If I do, | 我能唤醒你的天赋 但如果我那么做 |
[23:32] | the only one who can turn it off is Pilgrim. | 就只有朝圣能封印它 |
[23:35] | And when he does, you’ll both die. | 一旦他那么做 你们都会死 |
[23:38] | I don’t care what happens to me anymore, | 我已经不在乎我的命运了 |
[23:40] | just as long as I can save my son. | 只要能救出我儿子就行 |
[23:42] | My mission to protect you, and I’m not gonna fail again. | 我的任务是保护你 我不会再失败 |
[23:45] | That’s not your choice to make. | 这不该由你来决定 |
[23:51] | I’m afraid it is, brother. | 恐怕事实如此 弟弟 |
[23:54] | Either way I’m dead, | 不管怎样我都必死无疑 |
[23:56] | because the only way you’ll get me on that boat is by killing me. | 因为你要想让我上那艘船 只能杀了我 |
[24:08] | Bajie, wait. I said wait. | 八戒 等等 我叫你等等 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I heard what you said. | 是 我听到了 |
[24:12] | Let me ask you something. You ever hear anything I say? | 我问你 我的话你听进去过吗 |
[24:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:19] | – I know you’re mad… – No, no, no, no. | -我知道你很生气 -不不不 |
[24:20] | You know shit, my friend. | 你什么都不知道 朋友 |
[24:21] | Listen, I don’t work for you. | 听好了 我不是你的跟班 |
[24:24] | I do this ’cause I enjoy it, | 我跟着你是因为我喜欢 |
[24:26] | and it keeps me out of trouble. | 而且这能让我少惹麻烦 |
[24:27] | But trying to get you to listen to anything | 但无论我如何劝你 |
[24:30] | but that angry little voice inside your head, | 你都只听见自己脑海里那个愤怒的声音 |
[24:32] | my friend, that shit is getting old. | 朋友 我受够了你顽固不化 |
[24:34] | She’s my sister. I thought I could trust her. | 她是我姐姐 我以为我能信任她 |
[24:36] | Yeah. Like you thought you could trust, hmm, | 是啊 就像你以为你能信任谁来着 |
[24:39] | Quinn? Uh, Pilgrim? | 奎恩 朝圣 |
[24:41] | – Even M.K. – All right, I get it. | -甚至是MK -好了 我懂了 |
[24:43] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[24:45] | You blunder blindly from one drama to the next, | 你总是盲目地陷入一场又一场闹剧 |
[24:48] | trying to find answers, | 试图找到答案 |
[24:49] | when in fact, you have no idea what the question is. | 然而事实是 你根本不知道问题是什么 |
[24:51] | I am doing this for Henry. | 我做这些都是为了亨利 |
[24:54] | You know what? When Henry’s old enough and he asks me about you, | 等亨利长大后 向我问起你 |
[24:56] | you know what I’m gonna say? | 你知道我会说什么吗 |
[24:57] | I’m gonna say “You dad was a good, brave man. | 我会说 “你父亲是一个正直勇敢的人 |
[24:59] | “But he died because he wouldn’t listen.” | 但他死了 因为他总是不听劝告” |
[25:05] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[25:07] | Okay, for starters, | 好吧 首先 |
[25:08] | “I’m sorry, Bajie” would be nice. | “对不起 八戒”就挺好的 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:56] | Everybody out! Let’s go to war! | 全部下车 开战了 |
[25:58] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[25:59] | Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快 |
[26:19] | Maybe they ran. | 他们可能逃走了 |
[26:22] | Cressida awaits. | 克蕾西达在等着 |
[26:24] | Let’s move! | 前进 |
[27:58] | Return my Priestess! | 把女祭司还给我 |
[28:01] | Surrender! | 投降吧 |
[28:03] | And I will be merciful. | 我会手下留情 |
[29:05] | The blood of your people will be on your hands! | 普通群众的死亡 都将是你们的错 |
[29:27] | Shield! | 掩护 |
[30:37] | Guess you’re too much of a mama’s boy | 看来你太娇气了 |
[30:39] | to take me on without your Gift. | 没有天赋就不敢跟我交手 |
[33:21] | Vengeance! | 复仇 |
[33:22] | Vengeance! Vengeance! | 复仇 复仇 |
[33:36] | Thank the gods. | 感谢诸神 |
[33:50] | The Widow’s mine. | 艳寡妇我来解决 |
[33:51] | Kill everybody else. | 把其他人全杀光 |
[34:00] | Sound the alarm! | 拉响警报 |
[34:07] | Go get Henry. | 把亨利抱来 |
[34:14] | Kill the witch. | 杀死女巫 |
[34:19] | – I’ll take care of Pilgrim. – No. | -我迎战朝圣 -不 |
[34:22] | The people need a leader. | 人民需要领袖 |
[34:23] | You have to survive no matter what. | 无论如何你都得活下来 |
[34:25] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[34:26] | We’ll keep ’em busy while you get everyone out. | 我们拖住他们 你带其他人走 |
[34:33] | Stay alive. | 别死 |
[35:13] | It’s time for you to die. | 你的死期到了 |
[35:15] | You may have killed, | 你或许杀过人 |
[35:18] | but you are not a killer. | 但你不是杀手 |
[35:20] | I am today. | 今天我是 |
[35:23] | You can do it on your knees or on your feet. | 你要么跪着死 要么站着有尊严地死 |
[36:25] | May you be welcomed onto Azra. | 愿阿兹拉欢迎你 |
[40:19] | The witch? | 女巫干的吗 |
[40:21] | Okay. Stay with me. I need to get you to a healer. Come on. | 撑住 我得带你找医师 来 |
[40:23] | – It’s too late. It’s too late. – No, no, no, I can’t lose you. | -来不及了 来不及了 -不不不 我不能失去你 |
[40:25] | Stop. Listen to me. | 别 听我说 |
[40:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:31] | I was wrong. About everything. | 我错了 我判断错了一切 |
[40:35] | Everything but you. | 唯独没看错你 |
[40:43] | Throw your sword in the ocean. | 把你的剑抛进大海 |
[40:46] | Get out of the Badlands and live a life of peace. | 离开恶土 过上平静的生活 |
[41:01] | Oh, my beautiful Nathaniel. | 我英俊的纳撒尼尔 |
[41:07] | Carry this with you. | 带着我的心意离开 |
[41:13] | Know that you were loved by me. | 记住我曾深爱过你 |