时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Our lead story… | 主要新闻 |
[01:26] | Our lead story today takes us again | 今天的主要新闻再次带我们 |
[01:28] | to that hot zone– zone of illegal, terrorist activity, | 进入非法恐怖分子活动的热区 |
[01:32] | our southern border. | 我们的南方边境 |
[01:33] | Our border crisis continues to worsen, | 边境危机继续恶化 |
[01:35] | with more illegals than ever coming into our country– | 有更多的非法移民在进入我们国家 |
[01:39] | coming into our country… | 进入我们国家 |
[01:39] | She keeps asking questions about them. | 她总问关于他们的问题 |
[01:41] | Maybe we could try behavior modification. | 或许我们可以试试行为调整 |
[01:44] | Do you think we should keep ’em in? | 该留着他们吗 |
[01:45] | It doesn’t stay in the system for a week. | 在系统里留不过一周 |
[01:47] | Is that what we want? | 那样好吗 |
[01:47] | Coming into our country, claiming American jobs, | 进入我们国家 夺走美国工作 |
[01:50] | draining precious resources, | 榨干珍贵资源 |
[01:53] | and committing an increasing number of violent crimes. | 暴力犯罪数目也在增长 |
[01:57] | The migrant caravan of over 5,000 Central Americans | 五千人中美洲移民的大篷车里 |
[02:00] | is full of children. | 全是儿童 |
[02:01] | Many of these children are traveling alone. | 很多儿童是独自出行 |
[02:04] | At the successful pilot immigration | 在非常成功的移民 |
[02:06] | and cultural rehabilitation center. | 和文化复原中心 |
[02:10] | The ringleader | 昨晚 |
[02:11] | of last night’s murderous terrorist assault… | 凶杀恐怖袭击的头目 |
[02:13] | It could be because of her hormonal circuit, | 可能是因为她的激素循环 |
[02:15] | measure to fit in. | 想要融入 |
[02:19] | Congress members are grappling today | 国会成员今天就 |
[02:20] | with the most urgent of questions: | 最紧急的问题热烈讨论着 |
[02:22] | when will action finally be taken to end American suffering? | 要何时终于采取行动 结束美国的痛苦 |
[02:52] | Super nice. | 超级好 |
[04:52] | Bueno. | 你好 |
[08:51] | – America. – America. | -美国 -美国 |
[08:53] | – America. – America. | -美国 -美国 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:40] | Calma, cuidado. | 冷静 小心 |
[09:57] | ¡Ay, mija! | 喂 姑娘 |
[10:07] | Marisol– | 玛丽索 |
[10:35] | Lupita… | 露皮塔 |
[11:42] | Bueno. | 你好 |
[12:35] | Paola… | 宝拉 |
[13:10] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:57] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[22:50] | Ricky. | 瑞奇 |
[24:46] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:38] | Let’s go, come on! | 快走 走 |
[31:12] | Hey, Marisol. | 玛丽索 |
[31:15] | Marisol. | 玛丽索 |
[34:17] | Ricky! | 瑞奇 |
[34:41] | This is the United States Border Patrol. | 这里是美国边境巡逻 |
[34:44] | Stop where you are. | 马上站住 |
[34:45] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[35:13] | Breathe, sweetie. | 呼吸 亲爱的 |
[35:15] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[35:26] | Keep breathing just like that. | 继续这样呼吸 |
[35:28] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[35:34] | There you go. | 好了 |
[35:37] | Oh, I can see it. | 我看到了 |
[35:41] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[35:43] | Just one more push! | 再用力一次 |
[35:54] | It’s a beautiful baby girl! | 美丽的小女孩 |
[36:01] | My sweet girl. | 我的好姑娘 |
[37:25] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[37:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:28] | Oh, good morning! | 早上好 |
[37:30] | The little angel is sleeping. | 那个小天使在睡着呢 |
[37:32] | Come, come eat. | 来啊 吃饭吧 |
[37:34] | I made you some soup. | 我给你做了汤 |
[38:04] | It’s not a race, honey. | 没人跟你抢 亲爱的 |
[38:06] | Not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[38:07] | You’re in America now, | 你到美国了 |
[38:09] | the land of plenty. | 这里东西有的是 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry, it’s just that | 对不起 就是 |
[38:14] | I feel like I’m still eating for two. | 我觉得我还在为两个人吃饭 |
[38:16] | Oh, this is delicious. | 真是太好吃了 |
[38:18] | You made this? | 你做的吗 |
[38:18] | Someone once said | 有人曾说 |
[38:20] | you can judge a woman | 你可以靠一个女人 |
[38:21] | by the taste of her homemade soup. | 自制汤的味道评判一个女人 |
[38:29] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[38:30] | No need to rush. | 不用急 |
[38:32] | When you’re done, | 等你吃完了 |
[38:32] | if you’re feeling up to it, | 如果你想 |
[38:34] | I’ll take you out for a walk. | 我带你出去散步 |
[38:37] | It’s a beautiful day out today. | 今天外面天气很美 |
[38:40] | A perfect day | 非常完美 |
[38:42] | to see your new home. | 你正好可以看看新家 |
[38:56] | Hello friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[38:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:02] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[39:23] | Wow, so many paisanos. | 有好多同胞 |
[39:25] | Oh yes, lots of Latinos here. | 是啊 这里很多拉丁裔 |
[39:27] | And people from all over the world. | 还有来自世界各地的人 |
[39:30] | Everyone’s getting ready | 大家都在为 |
[39:31] | for our big celebration this weekend. | 这周末的盛大庆典做准备 |
[39:33] | – Looks great, everybody. – Oh, Thomas? | -做得真好 各位 -托马斯 |
[39:36] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[39:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:39] | Marisol, this is Thomas, our town’s mayor. | 玛丽索 这是托马斯 我们的镇长 |
[39:41] | Marisol is new here. | 玛丽索是新来的 |
[39:43] | Oh, welcome, Marisol. | 欢迎 玛丽索 |
[39:44] | We’re so happy to have you. | 你能来太好了 |
[39:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:46] | You have such a beautiful town. | 你们小镇真美 |
[39:47] | Oh, thank you, | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | but it’s not just mine. | 但它不光属于我 |
[39:49] | Cape Joy is everyone’s. | 欢乐角属于大家 |
[39:51] | It’s yours too now, okay? | 现在也属于你了 |
[39:53] | And you let us know | 如果我们 |
[39:53] | if there’s anything that any of us can do | 能怎样让你感觉更自在 |
[39:55] | to make you feel at home. | 你尽管说 |
[39:57] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜 |
[39:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | Marisol, have you ever seen fireworks? | 玛丽索 你见过焰火吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah, I mean, not often. | 见过 不是经常能见到 |
[40:04] | Okay, well, at our Fourth of July party, | 好 在我们的国庆节派对上 |
[40:06] | they will absolutely fill the sky. | 你会看到满天的焰火 |
[40:08] | It’s beautiful. | 很美的 |
[40:09] | It’ll be a wonderful experience for you. | 对你会是很棒的体验 |
[40:11] | – When will that be? – Hey Thomas! | -那是什么时候 -托马斯 |
[40:13] | Come take a look at this. | 来看看 |
[40:14] | I’m so sorry, duty calls. | 抱歉 职责所在 |
[40:16] | We take the big day very seriously here. | 我们对这大日子非常看重 |
[40:18] | It was nice to meet you, Marisol. | 认识你很高兴 玛丽索 |
[40:19] | – Nice to meet you. – Hope to see you soon. | -认识你很高兴 -希望很快能再见 |
[40:20] | Betty. And if you feel like it, | 贝蒂 如果你想 |
[40:22] | come by and help with the preparations. | 来帮忙做准备吧 |
[40:23] | There’s nothing like chipping in | 帮忙最能让你 |
[40:24] | to help feel at home in the community. | 有种社区归属感了 |
[40:26] | Looks great, guys. | 真棒 各位 |
[40:28] | He seems nice. | 他人似乎不错 |
[40:29] | Oh, he has been such a blessing | 他真是太棒了 |
[40:32] | for our little town. | 是我们小镇的幸事 |
[40:34] | This place is so… | 这地方真… |
[40:36] | Special? | 特别吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[40:39] | We’re very lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[40:43] | I think I could call it home. | 我可以在这里安家 |
[40:46] | Well now, | 好啊 |
[40:47] | that’s the spirit, darling. | 这精神就对了 亲爱的 |
[40:57] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡 |
[40:59] | Marisol, are you all right? | 玛丽索 你没事吧 |
[41:02] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[41:05] | Marisol, wait! | 玛丽索 等等 |
[41:07] | I… | 我… |
[41:09] | I’m sorry, excuse me. | 对不起 借过 |
[41:12] | Hi there! | 你好 |
[41:15] | All right, guys, let’s take these babies for a spin. | 好了 各位 我们试试看吧 |
[41:17] | *Oh, say can you see* | *你可看见* |
[41:21] | *by the dawn’s early light* | *透过一线曙光* |
[41:25] | *What so proudly we hailed | *我们对着什么* |
[41:29] | *at the twilight’s last gleaming?* | *发出欢呼的声浪* |
[41:33] | *Whose broad stripes and bright stars | *谁的阔条明星* |
[41:37] | *through the perilous fight* | *冒着一夜炮火* |
[41:41] | *O’er the ram–* | *依然迎…* |
[42:29] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[42:32] | Feeling any better today? | 今天感觉好些了吗 |
[42:34] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[42:40] | Um, excuse me, ma’am, | 抱歉 女士 |
[42:41] | how did I get here? | 我怎么到这儿的 |
[42:43] | Why is it that I just can’t remember anything? | 我怎么就是什么都记不起 |
[42:45] | Please call me Betty. | 喊我贝蒂就好 |
[42:47] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[42:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[42:50] | This must be very hard for you. | 这对你一定很难 |
[42:52] | You crossed the border with your Coyote two days ago. | 你两天前跟蛇头跨越了边境 |
[42:54] | Feeling any better today? | 今天感觉好些了吗 |
[42:58] | Uh, yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[43:01] | Where are my things? | 我的东西呢 |
[43:02] | I brought stuff with me, and– | 我带了行李 然后 |
[43:04] | Oh, we can get you all new stuff. | 我们可以为你置办新的 |
[43:06] | Don’t worry about what you’ve lost; | 别担心你失去的东西 |
[43:08] | think instead of… | 转而想想 |
[43:10] | all that you’ve gained. | 你获得的那些 |
[43:19] | – Let me have her. – Oh! No, no, no. | -让我抱抱她 -不不 |
[43:21] | She just ate. | 她刚吃过奶 |
[43:22] | You just rest. | 你好好休息 |
[43:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[43:25] | Great, fantastic. | 很好 棒极了 |
[43:28] | I wish I could go out and help with the decorations. | 我希望我能出去帮忙装饰 |
[43:31] | I’m just too old now. | 但我年纪老迈 |
[43:32] | I can hardly hold a hammer steady. | 连锤子都拿不稳 |
[43:35] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[43:37] | Why don’t you go out and help? | 不如你出去帮忙吧 |
[43:39] | Everyone is there. | 大家都在 |
[43:40] | I don’t know anybody. | 我谁也不认识 |
[43:41] | Oh, nonsense, you know Thomas, | 别胡说 你认识托马斯 |
[43:43] | and you can make all new friends. | 而且你可以交新朋友 |
[43:44] | Besides, Thomas can help you get a job right away too. | 再说 托马斯能很快帮你找到新工作 |
[43:47] | You don’t want everybody else | 你不希望大伙儿 |
[43:49] | snatching up all your opportunities, do you? | 抢走你的工作机会 对吧 |
[43:52] | Gotta provide for the little one, right? | 得养活这小可爱呢 |
[44:06] | – Hello there! – It’s gonna be great! | -你好 -会很棒的 |
[44:21] | Hey, Ricky! | 你好 瑞奇 |
[44:25] | Come, come, children. | 快来 孩子们 |
[44:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:41] | Marisol! | 玛丽索 |
[44:42] | Hey, good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[44:46] | So, what do you think | 你现在觉得 |
[44:48] | of our beautiful little American town so far? | 我们这个美丽的美国小镇怎么样 |
[44:50] | It’s, um… | 它很… |
[44:53] | It’s confusing. | 令人困惑 |
[44:55] | Here, come have a seat. | 来 坐下 |
[45:02] | You weren’t prepared for such a big change, right? | 你没准备好面对这么大的改变 对吧 |
[45:08] | You’d be surprised how many people | 你会讶于有不少人 |
[45:09] | experience that sort of thing | 在他们移居新国家时 |
[45:10] | when they move to a new country. | 会经历和你一样的困惑 |
[45:12] | It’s perfectly normal. | 这完全正常 |
[45:13] | We call it culture shock. | 我们称之为文化冲击 |
[45:15] | – Culture shock. – And everybody here | -文化冲击 -在这的大伙儿 |
[45:16] | has felt the way that you have. | 都经历过你现在的感受 |
[45:18] | Even me. | 连我也是 |
[45:20] | – Really? – Oh yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[45:21] | Yeah, I traveled to India in grad school. | 我去印度念的大学 |
[45:24] | I haven’t sweat that much since, well, ever. | 我这辈子都没出过那么多汗 |
[45:29] | And the food. | 还有那儿的食物 |
[45:30] | It was delicious, | 美味至极 |
[45:31] | but I don’t think there was a single day | 但我觉得每一天 |
[45:33] | where my body wasn’t in crisis. | 自己的身体都在挣扎 |
[45:40] | What were you hoping for when you came here? | 当你来这时你期望什么 |
[45:42] | When you crossed? | 当你穿越国境时 |
[45:48] | It’s… | 就是… |
[45:50] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[45:51] | You know, people dream of a place like this | 人们期待这样的地方 |
[45:54] | because change is good. | 因为改变是好事 |
[45:56] | We dream of having the freedom | 我们梦想着能够自由地 |
[45:58] | of waking up on any given morning | 在任何一天醒来 |
[46:00] | and starting over. | 并重新开始 |
[46:01] | The freedom to choose to be happy | 选择幸福的自由 |
[46:03] | instead of feeling like the world makes that impossible. | 而不是觉得周遭让这不可能实现 |
[46:06] | It’s not my place to tell you how to feel, | 我没有资格告诉你该如何想 |
[46:09] | but our little town works for people. | 但我们的小镇为大家服务 |
[46:15] | And you have a new life to look out for, | 你有一个值得盼望的新生活 |
[46:17] | not just your own. | 不仅仅是你自己 |
[46:18] | If you can, try to choose to be happy. | 如果可以 选择幸福吧 |
[46:24] | What have you got to lose? | 你有什么可失去的呢 |
[46:29] | Right. | 嗯 |
[46:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[46:33] | Okay, great. | 好 棒极了 |
[46:35] | And why don’t you help me organize for the big event? | 不如你帮我组织这场盛大的活动吧 |
[46:38] | – Me? – Yeah, yeah, | -我吗 -对 |
[46:38] | you could do decorations. | 你可以做装饰 |
[46:40] | Get to know some of us, | 认识认识大家 |
[46:41] | I think you’d be a natural. | 我觉得你会很擅长 |
[46:43] | I think I can do that, yeah. | 我觉得我可以 |
[46:44] | Okay, perfect. | 好 棒极了 |
[46:45] | And then I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 那我们明天见 好吗 |
[46:47] | – Okay. – Oh, Marisol? | -好的 -对了 玛丽索 |
[46:49] | Come by the mess hall tonight. | 今晚来食堂吧 |
[46:51] | – We’re doing pizza. ‐ Looking forward to it. | -我们吃披萨 -很期待 |
[46:53] | Okay, I’ll see you there. | 好 晚上见 |
[47:23] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[47:27] | Marisol, hey! | 玛丽索 |
[47:29] | I’m glad you made it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[47:30] | Grab a seat, I want to talk to you in a second. | 随便坐 我想一会儿和你谈谈 |
[47:31] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | -失陪 -好 |
[47:44] | Cabrón. | 混蛋 |
[47:58] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:06] | Hurry up, you’re gonna be late. | 快点 你要迟到了 |
[50:12] | – What– what’s happened? – She was crying and crying | -怎么 怎么了 -她一直不停地哭 |
[50:14] | and you wouldn’t wake up. | 而你不醒来 |
[50:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:19] | – Give her to me– ‐ No, I’ve got this. | -让我抱抱她 -不 我来就行 |
[50:21] | You don’t want to be late for your first day. | 你可不想第一天就迟到 |
[50:25] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[50:55] | Ricky. | 瑞奇 |
[50:58] | Hey, Ricky. | 瑞奇 |
[51:01] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[51:02] | Hello, Miss, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 你好 女士 很高兴见到你 |
[51:07] | It’s Marisol from Mexico. | 我是墨西哥的玛丽索 |
[51:11] | My name’s Ricky, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我叫瑞奇 很高兴见到你 |
[51:13] | We crossed the border together. | 我们一起穿越了国境 |
[51:15] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[51:18] | It’s a pleasure to– | 很高兴… |
[51:19] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[51:25] | *Mexicanos, al grito de guerra* | *墨西哥人 响应战争召唤* |
[51:31] | *El acero aprestad y el bridón* | *备好刀剑骏马 奔赴疆场* |
[51:37] | *Y retiemble en sus centros la tierra* | *只要我们的大炮在怒吼* |
[51:43] | *Al sonoro rugir del cañón* | *地球的心脏也要颤抖* |
[51:59] | Okay, children, class is beginning. | 好了 孩子们 要上课了 |
[52:02] | In we go. | 进屋吧 |
[52:31] | Hey, Santo. | 桑托 |
[52:34] | Well, hello there, friend. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[52:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[52:38] | I saw you last night at dinner. | 我昨晚晚餐时见到你了 |
[52:39] | Dinner was delicious. | 晚餐美味极了 |
[52:41] | Best pizza in town, wouldn’t you say? | 镇上最好的披萨 不是吗 |
[52:44] | And the barbecue tomorrow is gonna be oh‐so‐delicious. | 而且明天的烧烤也很值得期待 |
[52:46] | No, no, listen to me, Santo. | 不不 听我说 桑托 |
[52:47] | Marisol, you made it. | 玛丽索 你来了 |
[52:50] | Yeah, hi, I– I was just talking to San– | 对 我正想和桑托谈谈 |
[52:52] | Santo Cristobal at your service. | 桑托·克里斯托巴为您效劳 |
[52:54] | The banner looks fabulous, amigo. | 标语看上去棒极了 朋友 |
[52:56] | Marisol, walk with me. | 玛丽索 跟我来 |
[52:58] | Gotta work on some bulletins. | 得去写一些公告 |
[52:59] | Very important bulletins, come on. | 非常重要的公告 来吧 |
[53:01] | Go over here, help everybody out, okay? | 去吧 帮助大伙儿 好吗 |
[53:03] | Hey, guys, we have a new helper. | 各位 来了位新帮手 |
[53:05] | Okay, so we just need to spread these balloons | 好 我们只需要把这些气球 |
[53:06] | all over, uh, well, the gazebo. | 布置在凉亭周围 |
[53:18] | – Well, hello there, friend. – Santo Cristobal, remember me? | -你好啊 朋友 -桑托·克里斯托巴 记得我吗 |
[53:23] | We crossed the border together with Ricky. | 我们和瑞奇一起穿越了国境 |
[53:27] | Do you remember El Zorro? Chayan? | 你记得埃尔佐罗吗 查扬呢 |
[53:30] | Do you… | 那你… |
[53:52] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[54:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[54:09] | He sold us out. | 他卖了我们 |
[54:11] | He did? | 是吗 |
[54:13] | I remember being connected to something. | 我记得被连在什么东西上 |
[54:16] | It was hooked to my head. | 连着我的脑袋 |
[54:18] | Why the fuck am I talking English? | 我他妈怎么说起英文了 |
[54:20] | Please, Santo, Santo, calm down. | 拜托 桑托 桑托 冷静 |
[54:22] | Don’t fucking touch me, bitch. | 别碰我 贱人 |
[54:24] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[54:26] | Santo, look at me. | 桑托 看着我 |
[54:28] | My tattoos! | 我的纹身 |
[54:30] | Where are my tattoos? | 我的纹身呢 |
[54:40] | Fuck. | 日 |
[54:51] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[55:04] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[55:10] | – Okay. – Rise and shine. | -好吧 -太阳晒屁股啦 |
[55:12] | The park looks absolutely gorgeous today. | 今天的公园看上去分外美丽 |
[55:21] | 欢乐角 独立日庆典 | |
[55:24] | Marisol, nice to see you again. | 玛丽索 很高兴再见到你 |
[55:31] | – Oye, Santo. – Marisol. | -喂 桑托 -玛丽索 |
[55:47] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[55:52] | – Marisol. – Yes. | -玛丽索 -嗯 |
[55:54] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t freak out on me, man. | 别发狂 哥们 |
[55:59] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么到这来的 |
[56:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:04] | We were in a desert, right? | 我们之前在沙漠 对吧 |
[56:05] | And then I woke up here | 然后我醒来 |
[56:08] | in this fucking place. | 就在这个鬼地方了 |
[56:13] | Yeah, this fucking place. | 对 这个鬼地方 |
[56:18] | What about you? What do you remember? | 你呢 你记得什么 |
[56:20] | I– I remember running… | 我记得狂奔 |
[56:23] | …and a truck. | 还有一辆卡车 |
[56:25] | Fucking narcos were chasing us. | 该死的毒贩集团在追我们 |
[56:28] | But then nothing. | 然后就断片了 |
[56:31] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[56:33] | That’s ’cause nothing in this place makes sense. | 因为这个地方的任何事情都说不通 |
[56:37] | Look at it, nobody ever leaves, there’s no cars. | 看看周围 没人离开 也没有车 |
[56:42] | And then there’s no sense of time. | 而且他们没有时间观念 |
[56:45] | I feel like I’m being watched. | 我感觉有人在监视着我 |
[57:12] | Don’t trust anybody, Santo. | 不要相信任何人 桑托 |
[57:16] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得逃离这里 |
[57:52] | This looks stunning, everybody. | 这看起来很棒 各位 |
[57:54] | This could be our best one yet. | 现在可能是我们最棒的一次庆典 |
[57:57] | No, you know what, this is definitely our best one yet. | 不 现在肯定是我们最棒的一次庆典 |
[57:59] | And you, terrific work. | 还有你 干得很棒 |
[58:01] | I mean, really, above and beyond. | 是最棒的一个 |
[58:03] | Well, thank you, Thomas. | 谢谢你 托马斯 |
[58:05] | I’m really happy you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢我的工作 |
[58:06] | I really like to help, you know. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[58:18] | Keep up the good work. | 再接再励 |
[58:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:34] | Beautiful day, right? | 真是美好的一天 对吗 |
[59:23] | Shit, he’s getting away. | 糟糕 他要没影了 |
[1:02:02] | Marisol, did you follow? | 玛丽索 你是不是跟着他来着 |
[1:02:06] | – Thomas? – Yes, sir? | -托马斯 -在这里 老大 |
[1:02:10] | How’s everyone faring? | 大家表现得怎么样 |
[1:02:12] | How’s the little guy? Any better? | 小家伙怎么样 好点了吗 |
[1:02:18] | Worse. | 更糟糕了 |
[1:02:20] | He hasn’t made it a day, | 他一天都撑不下去 |
[1:02:21] | I don’t think it’s realistic to think | 要希望他坚持一周 |
[1:02:22] | that he’ll make it through a full week. | 是不现实的 |
[1:02:29] | Kids, they always insist on dying. | 小孩子总是会死 |
[1:02:33] | Their immune systems can’t handle the tranquilizers | 他们的免疫系统对镇定剂的耐受力 |
[1:02:36] | the ways an adult can. | 不像成人 |
[1:02:39] | If we could take ’em out and get a control test | 如果我们能把他们带出来做控制测试 |
[1:02:42] | to safe dosage– | 来减少剂量… |
[1:02:43] | We don’t have time for a control test, Tom. | 我们没有时间做控制测试了 汤姆 |
[1:02:45] | It’s not gonna work in the big picture | 每一名宾客都要订制化的体验 |
[1:02:46] | of every single guest needs a bespoke experience. | 这对我们的大局不利 |
[1:02:49] | We need to know they’ll be safe | 我们需要知道 |
[1:02:51] | at least for the entire duration | 按标准计量注射 |
[1:02:52] | of the week sequence on a standard entry dose without fail. | 他们能平安成功地撑过一周的序列 |
[1:02:56] | Now, that’s how the numbers add up. | 这样才能得到我们需要的数字 |
[1:02:58] | You understand that, right? | 你理解吗 |
[1:03:00] | – Yes. – Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[1:03:01] | Now speaking of stability, | 说到稳定性 |
[1:03:03] | how’s our VIP doing here? | 我们的重点目标怎么样了 |
[1:03:04] | Better. | 好多了 |
[1:03:06] | Still not settling with degree of predictability that we’d like. | 仍然没有达到我们想要的可预测性 |
[1:03:09] | We have the midwife on vigilant surveillance, yes? | 我们有接生员在密切监视 对吧 |
[1:03:11] | Yes, sir, I recoded the firewall bot myself yesterday. | 是的 我昨天亲自重编写了防火墙机器人 |
[1:03:15] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:03:18] | She… | 她… |
[1:03:20] | They… are the most precious guests | 他们 是我们这里有史以来 |
[1:03:25] | we’ve got in here. | 最珍贵的客人 |
[1:03:28] | I know, sir, but I’m not sure | 我知道 先生 但我不敢确定 |
[1:03:30] | how the meds are affecting the baby. | 药物是如何影响孩子的 |
[1:03:32] | Could be a stillbirth or birth defects. | 可能会导致死产或先天缺陷 |
[1:03:35] | How likely is that? | 可能性有多少 |
[1:03:37] | This will literally be the first time | 在这种环境下生产 |
[1:03:39] | that a birth happens under these conditions, ever. | 真的是有史以来的第一次 |
[1:03:42] | I can’t project, but it’s likely. | 我无法预测 但是可能性很大 |
[1:03:45] | Trauma and drugs usually aren’t a great thing for a pregnant woman. | 创伤和药物对于孕妇来说可不是个好事情 |
[1:03:49] | All right, when’s she due? | 好吧 她的预产期是什么时候 |
[1:03:52] | Any day now. | 就是最近 |
[1:03:58] | It’s amazing what the human body can accomplish | 在别无选择的情况下 |
[1:04:01] | given no other choice. | 人体所能做到的令人震惊 |
[1:04:21] | Shh, you’re having a bad dream. | 你做了个噩梦 |
[1:04:25] | – Give her to me. – Oh, you poor thing. | -把她给我 -可怜的小家伙 |
[1:04:28] | No, fucking give her to me now. | 赶紧把她给我 |
[1:04:29] | Give her to me, give her to me. | 把她给我 给我 |
[1:04:33] | Your attitude is not healthy for the baby to be around. | 你的态度不利于孩子的健康 |
[1:04:45] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[1:04:50] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[1:04:53] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[1:05:08] | Marisol! | 玛丽索 |
[1:06:05] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[1:06:08] | Get me out of here, get me out of here. | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[1:06:11] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[1:06:14] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[1:06:22] | She bounced from the system. | 她从系统中逃脱了 |
[1:06:23] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:06:26] | She must have found the gate. | 她肯定找到大门了 |
[1:06:27] | Come on, can’t you make this thing better | 拜托 你能不能做得好一点 |
[1:06:29] | so they don’t find their way out. | 让他们找不到出去的路 |
[1:06:30] | I flagged her as a flight risk, | 我标记过她有逃跑的风险 |
[1:06:32] | so if she goes through the gate again | 所以如果她再经过那扇门 |
[1:06:33] | she’ll end up in this escape loop. | 她会落入这个逃跑循环 |
[1:06:35] | And you’ve never noticed this type of behavior from her before? | 而你以前从来没注意到她有这种逃跑风险 |
[1:06:37] | No, sir. | 没有 老大 |
[1:06:39] | First time. | 这是第一次 |
[1:06:42] | All right, well, put her back in that loop of yours for an hour. | 好吧 把她放到你的循环里一小时 |
[1:06:46] | She’ll tire herself out. | 她会精疲力尽 |
[1:06:47] | Then merge her and the baby back in the system. | 然后把她和孩子重新放回系统中 |
[1:06:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:55] | You know what I did before I did this, Tom? | 你知道在这之前我是干什么的吗 汤姆 |
[1:06:57] | I served on a board of a private corrections company. | 我在一家私人矫正公司的董事会任职 |
[1:07:02] | Private prisons, in layman’s terms. | 用外行人的话说 就是私立监狱 |
[1:07:05] | A lot of people don’t know that private prisons work. | 很多人不知道私立监狱的有效性 |
[1:07:08] | People willing to work at these facilities | 人们喜欢在这种地方上班 |
[1:07:11] | make a profit and the taxpayers make a savings. | 挣钱 纳税人就能省一笔钱 |
[1:07:15] | We solved an urgent nationwide problem | 我们以一种安全 人道和谨慎的方式 |
[1:07:18] | in a safe, humane, and discreet way. | 解决了一个紧急的全国性问题 |
[1:07:22] | You know what that taught me, Tom? | 你知道这教会了我什么吗 汤姆 |
[1:07:25] | It taught me you gotta focus on the big picture, the bottom line. | 这教会了我 要关注大局和底线 |
[1:07:29] | I know this is all difficult to bear, it’s upsetting, | 我知道这很难忍受 让人难过 |
[1:07:33] | but you must not let it distract you from the big picture. | 但你不能让它分散你的大局观 |
[1:07:37] | There has got to be a better version of the big picture than this. | 对于大局观来说 肯定有比这更好的方法 |
[1:07:40] | Nobody gives a fuck about these people, Tom. | 没人在乎这些人 汤姆 |
[1:07:44] | Look, this way they’re not crowding up the prisons, | 这样的话他们就不会进监狱 |
[1:07:47] | they’re not being separated from their kids, | 不会和他们的孩子们分离 |
[1:07:49] | they’re not being physically mistreated. | 不会受到身体上的虐待 |
[1:07:51] | Tax money is saved to be used long‐term for good. | 节省下来的税款将长期地用于善事 |
[1:07:55] | Now that is a small cost to pay for all this, isn’t it? | 相比而言 这些损失微不足道 不是吗 |
[1:07:59] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[1:08:01] | ‘Cause if the Pentagon finds out about security breaches like this, | 因为如果五角大楼发现这样的安全漏洞 |
[1:08:04] | they’re gonna buy somebody else’s solution. | 他们就会买别人的解决方案 |
[1:08:08] | Sir, we didn’t win this contract | 老大 我们能拿到这份合同 |
[1:08:10] | because we could build a virtual holding cell. | 不是因为我们可以建立一个虚拟的牢房 |
[1:08:13] | We won it because we promised these people | 是因为我们保证会给这些人 |
[1:08:15] | a humane, happy transition. | 带来人性化 快乐的转变 |
[1:08:20] | I’m not paying you to give them the American Dream, Tom. | 我雇你来不是为了让他们实现美国梦 汤姆 |
[1:08:27] | We’re paid to keep them out of it. | 我们的工作就是让他们别来打扰美国梦 |
[1:08:56] | What– | 什么… |
[1:08:57] | It’s okay, Marisol. | 没事的 玛丽索 |
[1:08:59] | It’s me, Thomas. | 是我 托马斯 |
[1:09:01] | I know you must be very confused right now. | 我知道你现在肯定很困惑 |
[1:09:04] | Do you remember where you woke up earlier, | 你还记得你在这里醒来之前 |
[1:09:06] | before you woke up here? | 你还醒过一次吗 |
[1:09:08] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[1:09:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you were there, | 记得 你当时在那里 |
[1:09:11] | and there was– there was this other man. | 那里还有一个人 |
[1:09:13] | His name is George Atwood. | 他叫乔治·阿特伍德 |
[1:09:17] | He’s the man who built this place. | 他建造了这个地方 |
[1:09:18] | What is this place? | 这是个什么地方 |
[1:09:19] | Why are you keeping me here? | 你们为什么把我关在这里 |
[1:09:21] | What is this place? | 这是个什么地方 |
[1:09:23] | I wanted to be a part of something that would change the world. | 我曾经想加入到能改变世界的地方 |
[1:09:28] | Offer people like you some respite, | 给你这样的人一个喘息的机会 |
[1:09:30] | a taste of what you came here for | 让你尝到你来此想要尝到的滋味 |
[1:09:33] | but might never find. | 但我可能不会成功了 |
[1:09:36] | Marisol, I’m sorry, I don’t have time | 玛丽索 抱歉 我现在没有时间 |
[1:09:37] | to explain this to you right now. | 向你解释这个 |
[1:09:38] | No, no, I have a child inside of me. | 不不 我怀孕了 |
[1:09:42] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:09:44] | Look, listen to me, | 听我说 |
[1:09:45] | because you found the gateway, | 因为你找到了大门 |
[1:09:47] | I had to mark you as a potential deserter. | 我必须要把你标记为可能逃跑的人 |
[1:09:48] | That means if you go through the gateway again, | 这意味着如果你再穿过大门 |
[1:09:50] | you’ll get tossed back into the lab, | 你会被扔回实验室 |
[1:09:51] | it’s a closed repetitious loop. | 那将是一个无尽的循环 |
[1:09:57] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:10:00] | The dogs. | 狗 |
[1:10:02] | When the dogs bark like that, | 狗这么叫的时候 |
[1:10:02] | it means the system is down for maintenance. | 意味着系统关闭维护了 |
[1:10:08] | You did that. | 是你做到的 |
[1:10:10] | Something about you, about your condition | 你的身体 你的情况 |
[1:10:12] | is fighting the assimilation protocol. | 在与模拟协议对抗 |
[1:10:15] | You are a strong one, Marisol, | 你很坚强 玛丽索 |
[1:10:18] | and I need you to stay like that | 我需要你为了我们三个 |
[1:10:20] | for all three of our sakes. | 你定要坚持下去 |
[1:10:23] | And I need you to get me out of here. | 我需要你带我离开这里 |
[1:10:25] | Yes, not just you, everybody. | 嗯 不仅是你 所有人 |
[1:10:28] | But I need time to do it right. | 但我需要时间才行 |
[1:10:32] | Do you trust me, Marisol? | 你相信我吗 玛丽索 |
[1:10:33] | No, no, I don’t trust you. | 不 不 我不相信你 |
[1:10:35] | Why the fuck should I? | 我为什么要信你 |
[1:10:36] | Because you don’t have a choice. | 因为你别无选择 |
[1:10:38] | I get why you don’t, I understand that. | 我能理解你为什么不相信我 我能理解 |
[1:10:41] | I thought that I could make things better, | 我以为我能让一切好起来 |
[1:10:42] | but I trusted the wrong people. | 但我信错了人 |
[1:10:47] | I need you to blend in, Marisol. | 我需要你先融入 玛丽索 |
[1:10:49] | Your life might depend on it. | 这可能关乎你的性命 |
[1:10:51] | What? What do you mean blend in? | 什么 什么叫融入 |
[1:10:55] | What do you mean blend in? What do you mean? | 什么叫融入 什么意思 |
[1:10:56] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:10:58] | Oh, did you have another bad dream. | 你又做噩梦了吗 |
[1:11:01] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[1:11:02] | I think you should get some rest. | 我觉得你该休息一下 |
[1:11:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[1:11:06] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:11:28] | 欢乐角的 独立日庆典 | |
[1:11:48] | Okay, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[1:11:49] | I just want to thank you all | 我只是想谢谢大家 |
[1:11:51] | for your hard work. | 付出的努力 |
[1:11:52] | Tonight’s gonna be fabulous. | 今晚绝对会很棒的 |
[1:11:53] | Now, who’s hungry? | 有谁饿了吗 |
[1:11:55] | All right, let’s eat. | 好了 去吃东西吧 |
[1:11:58] | Oye, Santo. | 桑托 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:01] | I need you to listen to me very careful. | 接下来我说的话 你可听仔细了 |
[1:12:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:27] | Ready for dessert? | 准备好吃甜点了吗 |
[1:13:28] | Ice cream or apple pie, Miss? | 要冰淇淋还是苹果派 女士 |
[1:13:30] | No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:13:32] | Cape Joy makes the best homemade apple pie. | 欢乐角的自制苹果派最棒了 |
[1:13:34] | Would you like ice cream with that? | 需要配点冰淇淋吗 |
[1:13:35] | No, I want nothing. | 不 我什么都不要 |
[1:13:38] | I’m sorry, ma’am, we’re out of that. | 抱歉 女士 我们没有那个了 |
[1:13:40] | – Would you like — – Out of what? | -你能… -没有什么了 |
[1:13:42] | I’m sorry, ma’am, we’re out of that. | 抱歉 女士 我们没有那个了 |
[1:13:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:13:45] | Oh, oh, you don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[1:13:48] | Yo no quiero postre. | 我不想吃甜点 |
[1:13:51] | Ma’am, if you don’t want any dessert.. | 女士 如果你不想要甜点 |
[1:13:54] | Is there a problem with your dessert? | 你的甜点有什么问题吗 |
[1:13:55] | Yes, there’s a fucking problem. | 没错 当然有问题 |
[1:13:57] | I don’t want apple pie, I don’t want fucking ice cream. | 我不想要苹果派 我不想要冰淇淋 |
[1:13:58] | I want arroz con leche, do you have that? | 我想要牛奶米饭 你有吗 |
[1:14:01] | What about pan dulce, do you have that? | 甜面包呢 你有吗 |
[1:14:03] | Que tal un pinche flan, do you have that? | 杂烩馅饼呢 有吗 |
[1:14:08] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然没有了 |
[1:14:10] | Pinche robot. | 破机器人 |
[1:14:16] | *Mexicanos, al grito de guerra* | *墨西哥人 响应战争召唤* |
[1:14:21] | *El acero aprestad y el bridón* | *备好刀剑骏马 奔赴疆场* |
[1:14:26] | *Y retiemble en sus centros la tierra* | *只要我们的大炮在怒吼* |
[1:14:31] | *Al sonoro rugir del cañón* | *地球的心脏也要颤抖* |
[1:14:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, my friends, | 女士们 先生们 朋友们 |
[1:14:37] | the moment you have been waiting for | 万众期待的这一刻 |
[1:14:39] | has finally arrived. | 终于到来了 |
[1:14:41] | As your governor, I am honored to officially declare | 作为你们的州长 我很荣幸地在此正式宣布 |
[1:14:45] | this year’s Fourth of July celebrations have, | 今年的独立日庆典正式 |
[1:14:49] | wait for it, begun! | 开始 |
[1:14:54] | Join me outside for a very special fireworks display. | 一起和我去外面欣赏一场特别的焰火秀吧 |
[1:14:58] | Thank you. How are you? | 谢谢大家 你好吗 |
[1:15:00] | Good, good, good, good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 很好 |
[1:15:18] | That was quite a stunt you played the other night. | 你那晚可真是闹出了大动静 |
[1:15:22] | No one ever found the end of Main Street before. | 以前从来没有人到过主街道的尽头 |
[1:15:26] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Governor. | 很高兴认识你 州长 |
[1:15:28] | I’m Marisol. | 我是玛丽索 |
[1:15:30] | George, George Atwood. | 乔治 乔治·阿特伍德 |
[1:15:32] | It’s a pleasure, Marisol. | 很荣幸 玛丽索 |
[1:15:37] | How’s your baby? | 你的孩子怎么样了 |
[1:15:42] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[1:15:56] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:03] | Okay, get up. | 好了 起来 |
[1:16:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:16:06] | Marisol, get up. | 玛丽索 起来 |
[1:16:08] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:16:16] | Oh, Santo, hurry up. | 桑托 快点 |
[1:16:34] | Shit, Marisol. | 该死 玛丽索 |
[1:16:49] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:16:51] | Stop it, stop it, stop it! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[1:16:54] | Get the fuck off! | 滚出去 |
[1:17:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:17:34] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:17:40] | Santo, Santo, Santo. | 桑托 桑托 桑托 |
[1:18:04] | Sí, seguro. | 好的 |
[1:18:05] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:19:25] | Oh, gracias, gracias, gracias, gracias. | 感谢 感谢 感谢 感谢 |
[1:20:08] | How the fuck did this happen, Tom? | 怎么会发生这种事 汤姆 |
[1:20:10] | She disappeared right in front of my fuckin’ eyes. | 她就这么在我眼前消失了 |
[1:20:12] | I think she went into labor. | 我觉得她生了 |
[1:20:13] | I’m seeing a massive spike in her adrenaline | 我看到她的肾上腺水平出现巨大波动 |
[1:20:15] | that must have caused the system to short. | 肯定导致系统短路了 |
[1:20:16] | Oh, god dammit. | 该死的 |
[1:20:17] | 10-45, all security units, | 有人逃跑 所有安保人员 |
[1:20:19] | we have a critical breach on the physical facility. | 基地出现重大安全漏洞 |
[1:20:21] | Do not let anyone out alive. | 不要放任何一个活口出去 |
[1:20:23] | I repeat, nobody gets out alive. | 我重复 不放任何一个活口 |
[1:20:25] | We should open fire, sir. | 这样我们要开火 长官 |
[1:20:25] | Yes, fucking fire. | 没错 开火 |
[1:20:27] | Choke ’em out, bash their fucking skulls in. | 把他们干掉 砸烂他们的脑袋 |
[1:20:29] | I don’t care, nobody gets out. | 我不在乎 没人能出去 |
[1:20:32] | I’ll have us extracted at the emergency exit in two minutes. | 我两分钟后安排我们去紧急出口撤离 |
[1:20:35] | Now shut this thing down. | 赶紧关掉这东西 |
[1:20:36] | Counting on you to do the right thing. | 我指望你做好该做的事呢 |
[1:20:50] | I’m thinking about the bigger picture, George. | 我要考虑大局 乔治 |
[1:22:11] | You’re fucking dead. | 你死定了 |
[1:22:20] | Marisol? | 玛丽索 |
[1:24:57] | Marisol. | 玛丽索 |
[1:25:09] | Vámonos. | 走 |
[1:25:27] | Attention. | 注意 |
[1:25:28] | Please return to your designated… | 请回到你们指定的… |
[1:25:33] | …your own seat. | 位置 |
[1:25:35] | Attention. | 注意 |
[1:25:36] | Please return to your designated room. | 请回到你们指定的房间 |
[1:25:38] | There has been a security breach. | 出现了安全漏洞 |
[1:25:40] | This is for your own safety. | 为了你们的安全 |
[1:25:42] | Attention. | 注意 |
[1:25:43] | Please return to your designated room. | 请回到你们指定的房间 |
[1:25:46] | There has been a security breach. | 出现了安全漏洞 |
[1:25:48] | This is for your own safely. | 为了你们的安全 |
[1:25:52] | Uno, dos, tres! | 一 二 三 |
[1:27:15] | Marisol. | 玛丽索 |
[1:27:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:56] | Santo? | 桑托 |
[1:29:01] | We’re continuing our coverage today | 我们今天将继续报道 |
[1:29:03] | of the recent and tragic situation | 近来在非常成功的 |
[1:29:05] | at the successful pilot | 移民和文化复原中心 |
[1:29:07] | Immigration and Cultural Rehabilitation Center. | 发生的惨案 |
[1:29:10] | – Greg, over to you. – Thank you, Christine. | -格雷格 连线 -谢谢 克里斯汀 |
[1:29:12] | We’re here about 30 miles south of our border | 我们正在国界以南30英里的地方 |
[1:29:16] | at what the illegal immigrant community | 到达了偷渡移民到美国的团体 |
[1:29:18] | crossing into America calls a stash house. | 称为藏匿屋的地方 |
[1:29:22] | It’s believed that the ringleader | 据传昨晚骇人听闻的 |
[1:29:25] | of last night’s terrorist murderous assault stayed here. | 恐怖袭击事件主谋就曾住在这里 |
[1:29:30] | It’s open, it’s open. Come in, come in. | 门开着 开着 进来 进来 |
[1:29:31] | Oh, hello, hello, sir. | 你好 你好 先生 |
[1:29:32] | Hi, come in here– come in here, get this, get this, get this. | 进来 进来 快拍 快拍 |
[1:29:42] | Senores, ho‐la. | 先生们 你们好 |
[1:29:44] | Can you confirm Marisol Ramirez | 你们能肯定玛丽索·拉米雷斯 |
[1:29:47] | recently stayed here? | 曾住在这里吗 |
[1:29:52] | Did Marisol Ramirez– | 玛丽索·拉米雷斯 |
[1:30:00] | Sí, sí, sí. | 对对对 |
[1:30:01] | This is my beautiful home. | 这是我美好的家 |
[1:30:19] | Innocent Americans just trying to help the migrants | 无辜的美国人想要帮助移民 |
[1:30:23] | while solving our border crisis | 解决边境危机 |
[1:30:25] | lost their lives. | 却丢了性命 |
[1:30:28] | We’re sending our thoughts and prayers | 我们在此为他们的家人送上 |
[1:30:30] | to their families. | 告慰和祈祷 |
[1:30:32] | – Back to you, Christine. – This just in. | -回到演播室 克里斯汀 -好了 |
[1:30:34] | The President’s 25th tweet of today | 总统今天的第25条推特 |
[1:30:36] | once again reiterates his firm wish for the wall. | 再一次重申了他对墙的坚定诉求 |
[1:30:40] | Quote, “Need funding for the Wall NOW. | 原话是”需要马上出资建墙” |
[1:30:43] | ‘Dear illegals, remember as you sew, | 亲爱的非法移民 记住自己种下的苦果 |
[1:30:46] | so shall you reep. So tru!!!” | 自己吃 没错” |
[1:30:49] | Moving on, the pyrotechnics of last night’s July 4th | 接下来 昨晚的独立日焰火 |
[1:30:54] | literally blew us away, pun intended. | 让所有人都震飞了 这可是双关 |
[1:30:56] | Across the country, our beloved celebration | 我们这次全国的庆典 |
[1:30:59] | was bigger and brighter than ever. | 空前盛大 |
[1:31:01] | Jeremy will be here with the best videos of the night | 杰里米将在广告时间后为你带来 |
[1:31:04] | sent in by viewers right after the break. | 观众们提供的昨晚最佳视频 |