时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Anna, I apologized. | 安娜 我道歉 |
[00:37] | I want a reason. Visiting hour’s almost over. | 给我个理由 探视时间马上要结束了 |
[00:45] | Getting here has been difficult for me with the baby. | 我怀着孩子 来一趟很不容易 |
[00:52] | Were you sad when you lost your job at Bloomberg? | 你丢掉彭博新闻社的工作时 伤心吗 |
[00:56] | Who was he anyway, the kid who tricked you? | 他到底是谁 那个骗了你的小孩 |
[00:58] | Why don’t we talk about your business? The Anna Delvey Fund… | 我们为什么不聊聊你的企业呢 安娜德尔维基金… |
[01:01] | Foundation. The Anna Delvey Foundation. | 是基金会 安娜德尔维基金会 |
[01:03] | Foundation, right. | 基金会 对 |
[01:06] | Where did your idea for the foundation come from? | 这个基金会的主意是哪里来的 |
[01:09] | Did Chase help you come up with it? | 是蔡斯帮你想出来的吗 |
[01:11] | Why would Chase have helped me? | 为什么说是蔡斯帮我想的 |
[01:13] | He was your boyfriend. | 他以前是你男朋友啊 |
[01:15] | No. He was a guy I was screwing. | 不 他只不过是 一个和我上床的男人而已 |
[01:17] | You want a romance novel, go buy one. | 你想要浪漫小说的话 自己去买一本 |
[01:19] | Well, you two were working on your businesses together. | 好吧 你俩之前在共同搞你的公司 |
[01:22] | We were building our businesses separately, at the same time, | 我俩是在同一时间各自做各自的公司 |
[01:25] | parallel to one another, not together. | 彼此没有交集 并不是共同 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | But you spent two years together? | 但你们在一起两年 |
[01:36] | Do you feel like you got something from him? | 你感觉从他身上学到什么了吗 |
[01:38] | Not done your homework on me? | 你到底有没有做足我的功课 |
[01:40] | I’m fluent in English, French, German, Mandarin, Spanish. | 我熟练使用 英语、法语、德语、汉语、西班牙语 |
[01:44] | I speak seven languages, I have a photographic memory, | 我会七种语言 有过目不忘的记忆力 |
[01:47] | I’m a mathematical genius… …and I have a talent for business. | 还是数学天才 有商业天赋 |
[01:51] | ADF was my idea. All mine. | 安娜德尔维基金会 是我的主意 全是我的 |
[01:53] | I’m fucking gifted. Brilliant. | 我有天赋 天资聪慧 |
[01:56] | Does that answer your question? | 这能回答你的问题吗 |
[01:58] | Chase? | 蔡斯 |
[02:02] | Being pregnant is a shit excuse not to come see me. | 怀孕并不是一个不来见我的好借口 |
[02:08] | You’re not special. | 你并不特别 |
[02:10] | People have babies every day, they squat in fields. | 生孩子的事每天都有 有人甚至在田间产婴 |
[02:13] | I’m in prison. | 而我可是在监狱啊 |
[02:16] | You get here or we’re done. | 要么你来 要么咱俩拉倒 |
[02:22] | Oh. Next time you come, bring me some underwear. | 你下次再来的时候 给我带几条内裤 |
[02:25] | Nothing cheaper than Natori, Bergdorf’s. | 不能比纳托瑞、波道夫便宜 |
[02:29] | The panties here are disgusting. | 这里的内裤太恶心了 |
[02:56] | Is this where the crib goes? Right under the window? | 婴儿床放这里吗 就放窗户下面 |
[02:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:00] | You know how insane Anna is. | 你知道安娜有多荒唐吗 |
[03:02] | She won’t give me anything, | 她什么都不告诉我 |
[03:04] | which is no help with the “Paul breathing down my neck” situation. | 保罗紧盯着我 她这样对我的处境毫无帮助 |
[03:07] | But maybe the changing table could go by the window, | 或者把尿布台放在窗户旁 |
[03:11] | so we could look outside when we’re changing her. | 这样给她换尿布的时候还可以看窗外 |
[03:13] | It’s not like I’m hardballing her. | 又不是说我强硬地逼迫她 |
[03:15] | I thought I was starting soft, easy. | 我觉得自己开场还是很柔和的 |
[03:18] | So maybe the crib goes over there. | 那要不把婴儿床放在那边 |
[03:22] | You can’t put the crib here. This is my wall. | 婴儿床不能放这里 这是我的墙 |
[03:25] | And will your wall still be here by the time the baby comes? | 婴儿出生的时候 你墙上的这些东西还会在吗 |
[03:29] | Jack. I don’t know. | 杰克 我不知道 |
[03:32] | For now… | 目前来说 |
[03:35] | The wall stays. I need the wall to stay. Okay? | 这墙得留着 我需要这面墙 好吗 |
[03:39] | Crib stays here. | 把婴儿床还放这里 |
[03:41] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[03:43] | Back to work. | 接着干活 |
[03:44] | “Tell me about your business, tell me about your boyfriend.” | “告诉我你的公司、你的男朋友” |
[03:47] | “Where is he now?” Soft, easy. | “他现在在哪 ”柔和 缓慢 |
[03:51] | Unless, their two- year relationship | 除非 他们两年的恋情 |
[03:55] | was just a front for their various schemes. | 只是给背后诸多计划所打的掩护 |
[04:27] | I spoke to you once already. Wasn’t that enough? | 我已经和你聊过一次了 这还不够吗 |
[04:30] | I’ve a few more questions. | 我只是还有几个问题 |
[04:31] | Well, it’s Vivian right? | 好吧 你叫薇薇安对吧 |
[04:34] | Vivian, we both know I can’t be associated with this story. | 薇薇安 咱俩都清楚 我不能和这则故事有所瓜葛 |
[04:37] | I mean, you see, the work I do is important to me, | 我是说 你知道的 我所做的工作对我很重要 |
[04:40] | and more importantly, it’s important to the lesser privileged. | 更重要的是 对那些社会地位较低的人很重要 |
[04:43] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[04:45] | If I am to be connected with your article in any way… | 如果我以任何方式 与你的文章扯上关系… |
[04:47] | I am on the board of seven philanthropic organizations. | 我可是七个慈善组织的董事会成员 |
[04:51] | No one raises like me. | 在筹款方面 我无人能及 |
[04:53] | I can’t have this kind of distraction when my work is so very… | 我不能被这种事情分心 毕竟我的工作如此… |
[04:57] | Important. Right. | 重要 对 |
[04:59] | The thing is, I know Chase and Anna lived with you while they were together, | 是这样的 我知道 蔡斯和安娜在一起时 曾与你住一起 |
[05:03] | you’re listed as an advisor for Chase’s app. | 你还被列为蔡斯的应用程序的顾问 |
[05:05] | And, as you know, you’re tagged in photographs with Anna, | 而且你知道 在你和安娜的合照中 已经有人把你标记出来了 |
[05:09] | so I can leave here and go digging all over the Internet | 我可以离开这里 到网上掘地三尺 |
[05:12] | and report the cold, sordid facts from the public information, | 在公开信息的基础上 报道冰冷肮脏的事实 |
[05:15] | which includes your name, | 这当然会包括你的名字 |
[05:17] | or I can stay, we can chat, | 或者我也可以留下来 我们聊聊 |
[05:21] | and your identity will remain very well shielded | 共同挖掘蔡斯和安娜 |
[05:23] | while we shed some perspective on Chase and Anna. | 而你的身份将得到很好的保护 |
[05:34] | I want to be off- the- record. | 我不希望被记录 |
[05:35] | I’ll put you on background. | 我会隐藏消息来源 |
[05:37] | Without using my name. | 不能提我的名字 |
[05:38] | That’s what background is. | 隐藏消息来源就是这个意思 |
[05:42] | And no recording devices. | 不能用录音设备 |
[05:43] | I’ll delete our interview as soon as I finish the article. | 我写完文章后 就立刻删掉我们的采访 |
[05:45] | No recording devices. You can take notes. | 不能用录音设备 你可以用笔记 |
[05:49] | Sold. | 成交 |
[05:54] | Chase and Anna stayed with me for several months in 2014. | 2014年 蔡斯和安娜跟我住过几个月 |
[06:00] | He had put all his money into his start- up | 他把所有钱都投进了自己的初创企业 |
[06:02] | and she claimed not to want to take Daddy’s money anymore, | 而她自称不想再拿爸爸的钱了 |
[06:06] | that she was making a go of living on her own. | 说已经成功开始靠自己生活 |
[06:09] | Can you tell me what their relationship was like? | 你能告诉我 他俩的关系是什么样的吗 |
[06:12] | No, certainly not. | 不行 肯定不行 |
[06:13] | Let me be clear. | 我把话说清楚 |
[06:15] | Anyone can lie and say I was an advisor. | 谁都可以撒谎 说我是顾问 |
[06:18] | I had very little to do with either of them. | 其实我和他俩几乎没有任何关系 |
[06:20] | They were Val’s friends… | 他们是瓦尔的朋友 |
[06:23] | …and I saw through that girl immediately. | 我一眼就看穿了那姑娘打的什么算盘 |
[06:25] | She was a name- dropper. | 她会搬出名人 自抬身价 |
[06:28] | Thought she knew better than anyone else, when she didn’t even get up before noon. | 自以为她比谁都知道得清楚 可她一觉睡到中午才起床 |
[06:33] | What about Chase? | 那蔡斯呢 |
[06:37] | I didn’t like him either. | 我也不喜欢蔡斯 |
[07:02] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 真他妈的 |
[07:04] | – Thank God. – Hey, Nora. | - 谢天谢地 - 嘿 诺拉 |
[07:09] | How was Fashion Week? | 时装周怎么样 |
[07:13] | Did you see the Chanel show? | 看香奈儿的时装秀了吗 |
[07:15] | – Where’s Val? – Haven’t you heard from him? | - 瓦尔去哪了 - 你没收到他的消息吗 |
[07:17] | No, nothing. | 没啊 什么都没有 |
[07:19] | He said he was going home to Alabama to visit his dad. | 他说要回阿拉巴马州看望他爸 |
[07:22] | Alabama? Should I be worried? | 阿拉巴马州 我该担心他吗 |
[07:25] | No. No, you know how he gets. | 不需要 他这个人你是知道的 |
[07:27] | Work hard, play hard, dry out, repeat. | 疯狂工作、疯玩、戒酒 然后循环 |
[07:31] | Well, I’m so pleased to have you back. | 那好吧 你回来我很开心 |
[07:33] | I’m pleased to be back. | 我也很高兴回来 |
[07:36] | So, tomorrow night I’m hosting a little dinner at Kleinsmith’s. | 明晚我会在 克兰史密斯餐厅举办一场小型晚宴 |
[07:46] | She’s kind of an old bitch. | 她真是个老贱人 |
[07:49] | Shh. She’ll hear you. | 她能听到你说话 |
[07:51] | Hey, you just don’t like her ’cause she likes me so much. | 嘿 你不喜欢她是因为她非常喜欢我 |
[07:54] | No, I like an old bitch. | 不是 我喜欢老贱人 |
[07:56] | It’s you who’s embarrassing, the ass- kissing tech guy. | 令人尴尬的是你 爱拍马屁的技术男 |
[08:01] | I have to kiss her ass for Wake. | 为了“唤醒” 我必须拍她马屁 |
[08:04] | And tomorrow, you’ll be kissing plenty of ass | 明天 为了安娜德尔维基金会 |
[08:07] | for the Anna Delvey Foundation, so pucker up. | 你也要拍很多人的马屁 所以准备好“啪啪啪”吧 |
[08:16] | How many people are we meeting with? | 我们要见多少人 |
[08:18] | Three. | 三个 |
[08:22] | Don’t you think I’ll need more than three people on my team | 你不觉得我团队里需要超过三个人 |
[08:26] | before we go to financiers? | 然后才能去找金融家吗 |
[08:30] | We’ll need hospitality people, | 我们需要负责招待的人 |
[08:33] | PR, designers for the space. | 公关 还有场地的设计师 |
[08:38] | Are we talking work now? | 我们现在要聊工作吗 |
[08:41] | You’re the one who started it. | 是你先挑起来的 |
[08:43] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[08:45] | Oh, I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[09:00] | Greer’s been begging me to put him on the list. | 格里尔一直求着我把他加进来 |
[09:03] | So I’ll invite him and mention the app. | 所以我要邀请他 给他介绍一下这款应用 |
[09:06] | Well, if he could do half a million. | 如果他能投五十万美元的话 |
[09:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:14] | Can you imagine if everyone slept as late as Anna? | 你能想象如果 每个人都像安娜一样起这么晚吗 |
[09:17] | Wake would have double the data. | 那样“唤醒”会有两倍的数据 |
[09:22] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah. Is that what you’re wearing? | 好了 你就准备这样穿吗 |
[09:31] | You should study these bios before you get going. | 开始之前 你应该研究一下这些简历 |
[09:34] | Make it clear you’ve done your homework. | 要清楚表明我们做足了功课 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:51] | I read them. | 我读完了 |
[09:53] | You can’t be done that fast. | 你不可能读那么快 |
[09:55] | I have an eidetic memory. Quiz me. | 我有过目不忘的记忆力 你考我 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:01] | First meeting? | 第一场会面 |
[10:02] | Gabriel Calatrava, lead architect at Calatrava Grace. | 加百列卡拉特拉瓦 卡拉特拉瓦格雷斯的首席建筑师 |
[10:06] | I want the Anna Delvey Foundation to be a space for the wealthy. | 我想让安娜德尔维基金会 成为富人的空间 |
[10:10] | A refuge from the outside world for artists and patrons of the Arts. | 成为艺术圈内 艺术家和赞助人远离外界的避难所 |
[10:15] | It will be global, exclusive and the interiors should reflect that. | 将是面向全球、独一无二的 室内设计应该反映出这一点 |
[10:21] | I can’t imagine anyone else designing it. | 我不敢想象把设计工作交给其他人 |
[10:24] | I… I’m intrigued. | 我很有兴趣 |
[10:26] | Um, but with a space so focused on art, | 但在这样一个高度聚焦艺术的空间 |
[10:27] | I’d love to see the collection you’re thinking about | 我很想先看看你在考虑的藏品 |
[10:30] | before I decide if I want to take on the project. | 然后再决定要不要接受这个项目 |
[10:32] | Why don’t you start with a curator or gallerist, | 要不你先从策展人或画廊经理人开始 |
[10:35] | and, um, if they say yes, I’m in. | 如果他们同意了 我就加入 |
[10:40] | And next? | 下一位 |
[10:41] | Sasha Thomas, founder and lead gallerist at Thomas & Fortman. | 萨莎托马斯 托马斯福特曼的 创始人兼首席画廊经理人 |
[10:46] | The club will be intimate, private, | 这个俱乐部将是私人的、私密的 |
[10:48] | with spaces for food, co- working, hotel rooms. | 会有餐饮区域 共同工作的区域以及酒店房间 |
[10:51] | But the art will be the centerpiece, | 但艺术将会是其核心 |
[10:54] | which is why I would love to partner with someone like you, | 这也是我很想和您合作的原因 |
[10:57] | with such an impeccable collection. | 您的藏品无可挑剔 |
[10:59] | And it sounds lovely. | 听起来很棒 |
[11:01] | No, absolutely divine. | 不对 应该说是非常神圣 |
[11:03] | But you know, um, I can’t really design a collection | 但你知道 我设计一个系列之前 |
[11:07] | until I know the overall feel of the space. | 必须要知道场地空间给我的整体感觉 |
[11:09] | You mentioned you met with an architect. | 你刚才说见了一位建筑师 |
[11:12] | Why don’t you see if he’s on board first, and then circle back with me? | 你要不去看看他是否先加入 然后再回来找我 |
[11:18] | And finally? | 最后一位 |
[11:19] | Richard Lavin, manages all of Manhattan’s highest- end properties. | 理查德拉文 管理着曼哈顿所有的顶级地产 |
[11:23] | We thought we would start with the building first, | 我们觉得应该先从建筑开始 |
[11:26] | before we go to a curator or an architect, for example, | 然后去找策展人或建筑师 |
[11:29] | and we know you represent all the best buildings. | 我们知道您维护着所有的顶级建筑 |
[11:32] | Right. But who is “we”? | 好吧 但“我们”是指谁 |
[11:34] | Do you have investors, or creative team, or anyone on board? | 你有投资人 创意团队 或者说有任何人加入了吗 |
[11:39] | To be honest, I love the idea. | 说实话 想法我很欣赏 |
[11:42] | My hesitation isn’t about the project… | 我犹豫的不是项目… |
[11:45] | It’s that these sorts of businesses | 是这样 这种类型的业务 |
[11:46] | rely so heavily on the visibility of their founders and… | 非常依赖创始人的知名度和… |
[11:49] | I choose who I work with based on people even more than ideas. | 我选择和谁一起共事的主要依据是人 而不是想法 |
[11:53] | And when it comes down to it… | 所以可以归结为… |
[11:55] | Who the fuck is Anna Delvey, and why should I care about her? | 安娜德尔维是她妈谁啊 我为啥要在乎她 |
[11:59] | No offense, hmm? But you know what I mean. | 无意冒犯 但你明白我的意思 |
[12:07] | I’m sure you did a great job pitching. | 我很肯定你的推销工作做得很好 |
[12:10] | I know it’s not the result you were hoping for, but… | 我知道这不是你期待的结果 但… |
[12:13] | We need better people. They’re all so small- minded. | 我们需要更优质的人 这些人眼光太狭窄了 |
[12:16] | We need to set up more meetings. | 我们得安排更多的会面 |
[12:18] | I called in all my favors to get those meetings. | 那些会面都是 我让欠我人情的人安排的 |
[12:21] | This takes time. | 这需要时间啊 |
[12:22] | You only have three favors? | 只有三个人欠你人情 |
[12:24] | Maybe we’ll meet someone at the party tonight. | 或许今晚我们能在派对上遇到一些人 |
[12:27] | There you are. | 原来你在这呢 |
[12:30] | Givenchy. | 纪梵希 |
[12:31] | You can’t keep running around looking like a man of the people anymore. | 你不能 再穿着像一个普通人一样到处跑了 |
[12:34] | Thanks, Nora. | 谢谢 诺拉 |
[12:36] | Where are you headed out to? | 你要去哪 |
[12:38] | Oh, is it okay if Anna comes along too? It’s your event, right? | 能让安娜也一起来吗 反正这是你的活动 对吧 |
[12:41] | Oh, bunny. | 亲爱的 |
[12:42] | Well, I’d love to bring you both, but no. Hurry now, we don’t want to be late. | 我倒是想把你俩都带着 但是不行 快走吧 我们可别迟到 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry. I need to get this investment tonight. | 对不住了 今晚我得搞定这笔投资 |
[12:53] | I don’t care. Go to your party. | 我不在乎 去参加派对吧 |
[13:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:24] | I’m awake. How was your night? | 我醒着呢 今晚怎么样 |
[13:27] | – Really good. – Hmm. | 很好 |
[13:28] | Greer wants to invest a million. Everyone is so amped for the beta. | 格里尔想投资一百万 大家对测试版程序都抱有激情 |
[13:33] | How was your night? | 你今晚过得如何 |
[13:36] | I need Nora. | 我需要诺拉 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么 |
[13:39] | I need Nora for ADF. | 我需要诺拉支持我的基金会 |
[13:42] | Nora is not really someone you need on your team. | 诺拉并不是你团队中真正需要的人 |
[13:46] | She’s more of an advisor, makes intros, lends her stamp of approval. | 她更像是顾问 负责引荐、批准 |
[13:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:52] | No one will take me seriously in business until some rich person signs off on me. | 在找到有钱人为我背书之前 没有人会认真对待我的生意 |
[13:56] | So to get people to join my team, I need Nora first. | 所以要想让别人加入我的团队 首先我需要诺拉 |
[14:01] | Sure, yeah. Someone like her. | 没错 是的 需要像她一样的人 |
[14:04] | Why not her? | 为什么不是她 |
[14:06] | Nora is tough. | 诺拉很强势 |
[14:08] | And she told me her passion is really in supporting minority entrepreneurs. | 她告诉我 她真正的热情 是支持少数族裔企业家 |
[14:13] | I’m a woman. | 我可是个女人 |
[14:14] | That’s not a minority. | 这不算少数族裔啊 |
[14:16] | You’re an Asian man in tech. | 那你还是搞技术的亚洲男呢 |
[14:18] | I’m the child of immigrants. | 我是移民的孩子 |
[14:21] | Is it because you don’t want to share Nora? | 这是因为你不想分享诺拉吗 |
[14:23] | No. | 不是的 |
[14:26] | It’s just she doesn’t seem to like you that much, you know. | 只是她似乎没那么喜欢你 你知道吧 |
[14:31] | So help me. | 那你帮我啊 |
[14:33] | We’ll find you someone. | 我们给你找个其他人 |
[14:35] | Soon. | 很快 |
[14:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | I mean, Chase never took her seriously. | 我是说 蔡斯从没有认真看待过她 |
[14:52] | Why do you think Anna was with him? | 你觉得安娜为什么会和他在一起 |
[14:54] | I think she thought that he would introduce her to the right people. | 我觉得 她以为 他会把她介绍给合适的人 |
[15:01] | Thankfully, he was smart enough not to. | 庆幸的是他足够聪明 并没有那样做 |
[15:05] | And why was he with her? | 那他为什么和她在一起呢 |
[15:08] | Do you think they were really in love? | 你觉得他俩是真心相爱吗 |
[15:10] | Oh, I really don’t care to put myself in the mind of a 30 – something man. | 我真没兴趣让自己 设身处地想象一个30岁男人的思维 |
[15:14] | Do you know where he is now, Chase? | 你知道他现在在哪里吗 蔡斯 |
[15:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:43] | You’re up early. | 你起得很早 |
[15:45] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[15:46] | Where’s Chase? | 蔡斯在哪 |
[15:47] | He’s at work building his app, finally. | 他在工作 开发应用程序 终于啊 |
[15:50] | – Hmm. – I was just admiring this piece. | 我刚一直在欣赏这件作品 |
[15:52] | My Polay. | 我的波洛伊 |
[15:54] | I bought it at an auction in ’97. | 这是我1997年 在拍卖会上买到的 |
[15:56] | – Hmm. ’97? – Mm. | 1997年 |
[15:59] | That’s before Polay was even in New York. Her Omaha days. | 那是在波洛伊到纽约之前 是她在奥马哈的日子 |
[16:03] | You’re a fan? | 你是粉丝吗 |
[16:05] | Of her early work, yes. | 是的 喜欢她的早期作品 |
[16:06] | – But her new phase? – The giant warehouse sculptures? | 但要说她的新阶段 那个巨型仓库雕塑 |
[16:11] | You know what they say, | 你知道俗话说得好 |
[16:12] | “When you’re out of new ideas, make your old ideas bigger.” | “当你没有新想法时 就去把旧想法做得更大” |
[16:20] | Well, I’m headed off to Bergdorf’s. Want to tag along? | 好吧 我要去波道夫 要跟我一起吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, it’s a shame to make home décor with such a beautiful creature, isn’t it? | 用这么漂亮的生物 来做家居装饰非常浪费 不是吗 |
[16:52] | Donna, don’t start. | 唐娜 就此打住 |
[16:54] | I can’t stop. | 我没法打住 |
[17:01] | My grandson cries for ten minutes, | 我孙子刚哭了十分钟 |
[17:04] | and suddenly, I’m on the board for a charity | 转眼间 我就 进入了慈善机构的董事会 |
[17:06] | trying to stop the taxidermy of exotic fucking birds. | 致力于阻止 他妈异国鸟的动物标本剥制 |
[17:10] | Miss Radford, Miss Zaveri, this way. | 雷德福女士 扎韦里女士 这边请 |
[17:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:15] | You’re obsessed. | 你入迷了 |
[17:17] | Here she is. Beautiful. | 她来了 真漂亮 |
[17:20] | – Thank you. – Hello. | - 谢谢 - 你好 |
[17:22] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[17:31] | Good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[17:32] | – Hello. – Look at this. | 你好 |
[17:39] | Now, what is going on? When is the show? | 现在是什么情况 节目是什么时候 |
[17:41] | Glamour queen. | 魅力女王 |
[17:48] | You look lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[17:49] | Susan, how are the new offices? | 苏珊 新办公室怎么样了 |
[17:51] | They’re getting there. | 进展还行 |
[17:53] | Our decorator just landed a set of Kandinskys. | 室内装潢师 刚搞定了一组康丁斯基的作品 |
[17:55] | I heard that auction went insane. | 我听说那场拍卖会简直疯狂 |
[17:57] | – Oh. – You hear 281 Park is up for lease? | 你听说 公园大道281号要出租了吗 |
[18:00] | – No. – The old Church Missions House? | - 没有 - 那个旧教会传教所 |
[18:02] | Stunning. Someone should take those offices. | 太壮观了 应该来个人把那些办公室租下来 |
[18:06] | Oh. Can you imagine the art you could hang in there? | 你敢想象能挂在里面的艺术品吗 |
[18:09] | God. | 我的天 |
[18:09] | Miss Prada sent the Saffiano leathers for you ladies to design your own bags. | 普拉达小姐寄来了摩洛哥皮 让几位女士们设计自己的包 |
[18:13] | Would you like to pick a leather? | 您要选一块皮吗 |
[18:16] | Please thank Miuccia. | 帮我谢谢缪西娅 |
[18:17] | Were some coats pulled for my rack? | 我的预留架上有没有大衣 |
[18:23] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你宝贝儿 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[18:28] | – Oscar for winter. | 奥斯卡的冬装 |
[18:30] | – Hmm. Fall. | 秋装 |
[18:33] | Uh… How do you all know each other? | 你们是怎么认识彼此的 |
[18:35] | Oh, we came up together in the days of the old boys’ club. | 那阵子有老男人俱乐部 我们几个也就抱起团来 |
[18:39] | So we decided to make our own girls’ club. | 所以决定搞我们自己的女人俱乐部 |
[18:42] | It can be so isolating being a woman in business. | 商界的女性可能会很孤立无援 |
[18:45] | Indeed. | 的确是 |
[18:48] | It still feels like a boys’ club, even now. | 即便是现在 感觉商界仍然像是男人的俱乐部 |
[18:50] | As I’ve been building ADF… | 我正在创建安娜德尔维基金会… |
[18:52] | – Building what? – Uh… | 创建什么 |
[18:54] | I’m building a social club, the Anna Delvey Foundation. | 我在创建一个社交俱乐部 叫安娜德尔维基金会 |
[18:58] | Good for you. | 做得好 |
[19:00] | Oh, Donna’s assistant knows this store like the back of her hand. | 唐娜的助手对这家店了如指掌 |
[19:03] | Why don’t you go with the girls to pick some things out for Chase? | 你要不去和姑娘们一起 你顺便给蔡斯挑几件衣服 |
[19:07] | Chase? | 蔡斯 |
[19:08] | He can’t keep taking meetings in those hideous scrubs. | 他不能一直 穿着那些丑爆了的工装开会 |
[19:11] | Something with a button wouldn’t hurt. | 穿点带扣子的会好一些 |
[19:17] | She yelled at me, four minutes straight | 她对我大喊大叫 连续四分钟 |
[19:19] | for letting the barista put my name on her coffee cup, instead of hers. | 就因为我让咖啡师 把杯子上写了我的名字 而不是她的 |
[19:22] | She said it makes her feel like she’s drinking my coffee. | 她说这让她感觉是在喝我的咖啡 |
[19:28] | Miss Radford left for the day, but said you’d be adding some things. | 雷德福女士今天走了 但她说您还会加一些东西 |
[19:32] | Will you be signing for her account? | 您能签一下她的账吗 |
[19:43] | I want the Foundation at 281 Park. | 我想把基金会 安排在公园大道281号 |
[19:46] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[19:47] | It’s the old Church Missions House. It’s the perfect setting. | 是一个旧教会传教所 场景非常完美 |
[19:51] | All marble, and stone, and medieval architecture, it’s… | 全是大理石、石头 以及中世纪的建筑 它是… |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:59] | Are you even listening? | 你在听吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 在 |
[20:02] | No. Yeah, I am. It’s just I’ve got to go to Berlin. | 我在听 只是我必须得去趟柏林 |
[20:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:08] | Work. I got invited to do a talk in Open Air. | 工作 我受邀去“露天”活动演讲 |
[20:13] | I thought you were building the beta. | 我以为你在开发测试版应用 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I am. It’s just… | 对 是的 只是… |
[20:17] | It’s going well, so I want to build some buzz again. | 进展很顺利 所以我想再造点声势 |
[20:21] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[20:23] | I’m starting to feel trapped in this fucking house. | 我感觉自己被困在这破房子里了 |
[20:25] | And actually, the Berlin Biennale is on right now. | 而且 其实柏林双年展正在举办 |
[20:28] | I really just need to focus on work. It’s going to be a quick trip. | 我真的得专注于工作 就是出个短差 |
[20:32] | Then you can’t go right now. You’re supposed to be helping with ADF. | 那你现在不能去 你本应该帮忙弄安娜德尔维基金会的 |
[20:36] | Hey, ADF will come together when it’s ready. | 嘿 等准备好之后 安娜德尔维基金会自然是水到渠成 |
[20:39] | Look, you don’t know this yet, but there’s a sense of meant to be, | 听我说 你还不知道 但这其中有一种注定的感觉 |
[20:45] | of kismet, with the way companies coalesce. | 企业的联合 都是命运 |
[20:49] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[20:50] | I’m not leaving my company up to the stars. | 我才不要让自己的公司听天由命 |
[20:53] | Look, I’m taking care of us. | 听我说 我在照顾咱俩 |
[20:55] | If you need a loan or something… | 如果你需要贷款什么的… |
[20:59] | If I wanted money, I’d ask my dad. | 如果我想要钱 我就找我爸了 |
[21:02] | What I need is something that’s my own. | 我需要的是属于自己的东西 |
[21:05] | And you’ll have it. | 你会得到的 |
[21:07] | I’ll be back in a couple days, a week, tops. | 我几天就回来了 最多一周 |
[21:25] | In 2015, Silicon Valley invests $3 million in Chase’s app. | 2015年 硅谷 向蔡斯的应用程序投资三百万美元 |
[21:31] | He was the hottest thing on Sand Hill Road. | 当时他可是沙丘路上最火热的人物 |
[21:33] | Then, eight months later he goes dark. | 但八个月之后 他销声匿迹了 |
[21:36] | Stops posting completely, stops updating his Kickstarter. | 不再发推送 也不在众筹网站上更新 |
[21:38] | He won’t answer my emails. It’s like he disappeared. | 他不回复我的邮件 好像失踪了一样 |
[21:41] | Probably got lost up his own ass. | 可能是他娘的自己迷路了 |
[21:47] | – What’s going on? – What do you want? | - 怎么回事 - 你想要什么 |
[21:50] | Well, it’s just this compulsive networker, | 好吧 只是这个有瘾的网络红人 |
[21:52] | this hyper online, entrepreneurial extrovert just vanishes. | 这个外向、在网上 非常活跃的企业家突然消失 |
[21:58] | It’s not normal. It’s a mystery. | 这不正常 这是个谜 |
[22:00] | If you let me look through the discovery from the year they dated… | 如果你让我看一下 他俩从约会那年起的开示证据… |
[22:04] | No. | 不行 |
[22:14] | Why aren’t you answering? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[22:16] | Because Anna calls me 37 times a day, wanting things. | 因为安娜每天 要给我打37通电话 要这要那 |
[22:20] | I can’t make those things happen until I’ve finished cataloging this discovery. | 在我把这些开示证据完成分类之前 是不可能办那些事的 |
[22:25] | So let me help you, please? | 那让我帮你吧 求你了 |
[22:27] | Anna’s not a mystery to me. She’s a job. So, if you don’t mind. | 对我而言安娜不是个谜 只是一份工作 所以 不好意思了 |
[23:04] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[23:07] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[23:18] | Not the best after- party the theater’s thrown. | 这算不上 这家剧院办过的最好的余兴派对 |
[23:20] | I mean, kicking everybody out at midnight? Seriously. | 我是说 大半夜 把大家都踢出去 认真的 |
[23:23] | Well, here’s to the after, after- party. | 好吧 我们敬余余兴派对 |
[23:26] | What happened Tuesday? | 周二发生了什么 |
[23:28] | I don’t know. It was fine. It was a meeting with the producers. | 我不知道 还行吧 是和制片人的会面 |
[23:56] | 蔡斯 – 见了很多大人物 对安娜德尔维基金会而言潜力很大 | |
[24:00] | Oh, Anna, we’re all ordering some take- out. Do you want anything? | 安娜 我们都要点一些外卖 你要点什么吗 |
[24:05] | I could eat. | 我也可以吃点东西 |
[24:06] | Great. Right down the street. It’ll be ready in 20. | 很好 在街尽头 20分钟后可以取餐 |
[24:17] | No, I never go there in the off- season. | 不会 我从不会在淡季的时候去 |
[24:19] | I don’t know why anyone ever would. Who knows… | 我不知道 为什么有人会那时候去 谁知道… |
[24:23] | Thank you so much, Anna. | 非常感谢 安娜 |
[24:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:26] | Do you know where Chase is these days? | 你知道蔡斯这几天都在哪吗 |
[24:28] | I was talking about his app to a friend of mine | 我把他的应用程序跟一个朋友说了 |
[24:30] | who I think is very interested in investing. | 我觉得朋友有很大兴趣投资 |
[24:34] | Oh. He’s not here. He’s at Open Air in Berlin. | 他不在 去柏林参加“露天”活动了 |
[24:37] | Mmm, I don’t think so. Open Air was cancelled this year. | 我不这么认为 因为今年的“露天”活动取消了 |
[25:07] | Hey. Sorry, my service is weird here. | 嘿 不好意思 我这儿的网不太好 |
[25:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:11] | How’s Berlin? | 柏林怎么样啊 |
[25:12] | Good. Yeah, it’s going really well. | 挺好 进展非常顺利 |
[25:14] | Uh, are you at Open Air right now? | 你现在在参加“露天”活动吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah, it’s awesome. | 是啊 非常酷炫 |
[25:18] | I’m meeting so many people I want to introduce you to. | 我见了很多人 想介绍给你 |
[25:21] | Chase, Open Air was fucking cancelled this year. | 蔡斯 今年的 “露天”活动他妈的被取消了 |
[25:24] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪呢 |
[25:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:34] | This is Chase. | 我是蔡斯 |
[25:36] | Chase, you better fucking call me back. Where the fuck are you? | 蔡斯 你他妈 最好给我回个电话 你他妈在哪 |
[25:39] | Just be direct with me. | 别和我绕弯子 |
[25:41] | I don’t know why you lied to me, but I’m sure there’s an explanation | 我不知道你为什么要骗我 但我相信肯定有解释 |
[25:44] | and I’m giving you a chance to explain. Okay? | 我给你一个解释的机会 好吗 |
[25:47] | Five fucking fake Instagram posts from Berlin? | 还他妈在照片墙 发五条定位柏林的假推送 |
[25:51] | Are you serious? Oh, my God. | 你认真的吗 我的天 |
[25:54] | You’re such a fucking psycho! | 你真他妈是个神经病 |
[25:56] | Or am I the psycho for believing you? | 或者说我信了你 我才是那个神经病 |
[26:00] | This is Chase. | 我是蔡斯 |
[26:01] | This is seriously so fucked up. | 这真他妈搞砸了 |
[26:05] | And you’re supposed to be helping me, and you leave me all on my own. | 你本应该帮我的 结果却丢下我不管 |
[26:11] | And now you’re lying to me. | 现在又对我撒谎 |
[26:16] | Please, can you call me back? | 求你了 能给我回个电话吗 |
[26:20] | This is Chase. | 我是蔡斯 |
[26:21] | Okay, I’m not going to leave you any more messages. | 好吧 我不再给你留言了 |
[26:26] | I’m just… I’m not going to be able to sleep, | 我今晚肯定无法入睡 |
[26:31] | so I’m going to take some pills. | 所以我要吃点药 |
[26:35] | I’ve been drinking though, | 但我也一直在喝酒 |
[26:38] | if you don’t hear from me. | 如果你没再收到我的消息 |
[26:41] | Anyway, bye. | 总而言之 再见 |
[27:18] | Raphael? | 拉斐尔 |
[27:21] | Hey, Anna. | 嘿 安娜 |
[27:22] | What’s happened to your offices? | 你们的办公室怎么了 |
[27:28] | Chase hired me to build the app, but I deal in wireframes not back – end. | 蔡斯雇佣我开发应用程序 但我的专长是线框图不是后台 |
[27:32] | I’m a designer. | 我是设计师 |
[27:33] | The functionality Chase wanted, he needed a computer programmer. | 但蔡斯想要的功能是需要程序员来做 |
[27:36] | Even though it’s his company, he never cared how it worked. | 虽然这是他自己的公司 但他从不在乎如何运转 |
[27:39] | He just wanted it to look cool. And then he stopped paying us. | 他只是想让台面上看着高端 后来就不再付我们薪水了 |
[27:42] | And he hid all that from Anna? | 这些情况他都瞒着安娜 |
[27:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[27:46] | Um, you should really talk to Chase. | 你真应该和蔡斯谈谈 |
[27:48] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[27:52] | If you see him, could you ask him to pay me? | 如果看到他 能让他给我付钱吗 |
[27:55] | Or, whatever. I can ask him. | 或者 无所谓了 我直接问他吧 |
[27:59] | You’re a computer programmer, right? | 你是程序员 对吧 |
[28:02] | No, actually, I’m… | 其实不是 我是… |
[28:04] | Yeah, but would you be able to tell where someone posted an Instagram from? | 好吧 但你能不能 看出照片墙里的照片是在哪发的 |
[28:09] | Actually, yeah. | 其实 可以的 |
[28:13] | – Here. – It’s easy. | - 给 - 很简单 |
[28:22] | You know where Chase is now? | 你知道蔡斯在哪吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah, I got an e- mail from him saying he’s living in Dubai, | 知道 我收到了他的邮件 说他现在住在迪拜 |
[28:27] | working for the Sheikh, or something, | 给酋长什么的干活 |
[28:28] | trying to develop futurism technology. Which is total bullshit. | 尝试开发未来主义技术 纯粹是扯谎 |
[28:32] | Does he have a phone number, or… | 他有电话号码什么的… |
[28:34] | No, he told me he only believes in face- to- face contact now. | 没有 他告诉我 说他现在只相信面对面的联络 |
[28:38] | So if you want to meet, you’ve to e- mail him to set up a time. | 所以 如果你想见他 需要给他发邮件约一个时间 |
[28:40] | I think he’s hiding out from our investors. | 我觉得他在躲着我们的投资人 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:44] | I’ve e- mailed him a bunch. He’s not going face – to – face with me. | 我给他发了很多封邮件 他不会和我面对面联系的 |
[28:52] | Paul won’t shut up about how I don’t have | 保罗一直在说 |
[28:54] | clear and persuasive evidence that I have a story. | 我没有清晰 有说服力的证据 能证明我有故事 |
[28:57] | Paul was an intern when I was writing cover stories. | 我写封面故事的时候 保罗还只是个实习生呢 |
[29:00] | You know what you tell Paul? You tell him to suck it. | 你知道该和保罗说什么吗 告诉他 去他的吧 |
[29:04] | How about these? | 这些怎么样 |
[29:07] | Mmm. A pair of panties that has its own display case | 一条自带展示柜的内裤 |
[29:09] | cannot be a pair of panties I can afford. | 不可能是我能买得起的 |
[29:12] | The cost of buying your subject’s candor. | 这是让你谈话对象坦白的成本 |
[29:14] | I’m not buying her candor, underwear is a basic necessity. | 我不是为她的坦白买单 内衣是基本的必需品 |
[29:19] | $47.50. | 47点5美元 |
[29:21] | Jesus. Are you kidding? | 老天爷 开玩笑呢 |
[29:25] | For something no one’s gonna see. | 这么贵买一件不让别人看的 |
[29:27] | You don’t know what Anna’s up to in jail. | 你又不知道安娜在狱中忙什么呢 |
[29:31] | Her love life is mystifying to me. | 她的爱情生活对我来说很神秘 |
[29:33] | Whatever she did to Chase, | 无论她对蔡斯做了什么 |
[29:34] | he was so wrecked, he’s gone completely off the grid. | 他肯定很受打击 整个人消失不见了 |
[29:38] | How can you go off the grid when you’re working for the Sheikh? | 给酋长干活 怎么可能做到销声匿迹呢 |
[29:41] | What if he wants to call you? | 如果酋长想找你怎么办 |
[29:42] | If he’s working for the Sheikh, he’s at a hotel. | 如果他给酋长做事 那他肯定住酒店 |
[29:44] | Probably something five star, within a couple of miles of the palace. | 很可能是五星酒店 在宫殿周围几英里以内 |
[29:50] | If you think traffic is bad in New York. | 你别以为纽约的堵车是最严重的 |
[29:53] | I spent some time there reporting on the Libyan Civil War, | 我之前在那边待过一阵子 报道利比亚内战 |
[29:57] | in a very nice hotel, courtesy of the Sheikh. | 住在一个很不错的酒店 酋长提供的 |
[29:59] | Not by choice, but still. | 虽然没得选 但还是很好的 |
[30:04] | I’m not buying $50 panties. | 我才不买50美元的内裤 |
[30:06] | Hi, um, I’m friends with Chase Sikorski. May I be connected to his room? | 您好 我是蔡斯西科尔斯基的朋友 能帮我接到他的房间吗 |
[30:12] | No? Thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[30:14] | Do you have a guest by the name of Chase Sikorski? | 您那里有一位 名叫蔡斯西科尔斯基的客人吗 |
[30:19] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[30:20] | Chase Sikorski? S – I – K – O – R – S – K – I | 蔡斯西科尔斯基 西科尔斯基 |
[30:24] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | - 谢谢 - 谢谢 |
[30:25] | – That’s okay. Thank you. – No, that’s okay. | - 没关系 谢谢你 - 没事的 |
[30:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | By any chance, do you have a guest staying with you | 有没有可能 您那边碰巧有一位 |
[30:38] | by the name of Chase Sikorski? | 名叫蔡斯西科尔斯基的客人 |
[30:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:49] | Hi. Chase, this is Vivian Kent from Manhattan Magazine. | 你好 蔡斯 我是《曼哈顿杂志》的薇薇安肯特 |
[30:55] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[31:01] | We’ll try again, another day. | 我们再试试 但改天吧 |
[31:33] | Ohio? | 俄亥俄州 |
[31:43] | This is Suze. | 我是苏姗 |
[31:45] | Hi, my name is Vivian Kent from Manhattan Magazine. | 您好 我叫薇薇安肯特 来自《曼哈顿杂志》 |
[31:49] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[31:51] | I was wondering if I could speak with you about your son? | 我想知道能否与您谈谈您儿子的事 |
[31:54] | No, this is not… | 不 这不是… |
[31:56] | Chase hasn’t been home since God knows when, | 蔡斯已经很长时间都没回过家了 |
[31:58] | and I’m sure he wouldn’t like me speaking to a reporter. | 我很确定他不愿意让我和记者说话 |
[32:01] | So I’m sorry… | 所以 我很抱歉… |
[32:02] | Did you happen to meet his girlfriend, Anna Delvey? | 那您见过他女朋友吗 安娜德尔维 |
[32:15] | – Vivian? I don’t see the… – I don’t have your underwear. | - 薇薇安 我没看到… - 我没给你带内裤 |
[32:19] | But guess who I talked to? | 但猜猜我和谁聊天了 |
[32:23] | Suze Sikorski. | 苏姗西科尔斯基 |
[32:25] | I love Susan. | 我喜欢苏姗 |
[32:26] | And she loves you too. | 她也很喜欢你 |
[32:28] | And you loved Chase. | 而且你爱过蔡斯 |
[32:32] | You went all the way to Ohio to meet his family. | 你大老远的跑去俄亥俄见他家人 |
[32:35] | It was a real relationship, you loved him. | 你们之前是真恋情 你爱过他 |
[33:18] | Are you lost, young lady? | 年轻女士 您迷路了吗 |
[33:19] | Who is it, Rog? | 是谁啊 罗杰 |
[33:22] | Oh! Oh, aren’t you pretty? | 你可真漂亮 |
[33:24] | Can we help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[33:26] | Hey, Dad? | 嘿 爸 |
[33:29] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[33:32] | Chase was a convenience to me. | 我就是顺手利用了蔡斯 |
[33:35] | He was available, like a game show host, or a used- car salesman. | 因为他有空 就像游戏节目主持人或二手车销售员 |
[33:42] | I enjoyed the mind games for a while, but once I figured him out, I got bored. | 有一阵子 我很享受这种心理游戏 但后来我看透他之后 就感到无聊了 |
[33:47] | In the end, I realized he never had an original thought in his entire life. | 最后 我意识到 他终其一生从未有过原创的想法 |
[33:53] | You’re adopted? | 你是被收养的 |
[33:54] | Why do you say you’re the child of immigrants? | 那你为什么说你是移民家庭的孩子 |
[33:56] | I am. | 的确是 |
[33:58] | My mom came here from Canada when she was two. | 我妈两岁的时候从加拿大过来的 |
[34:01] | Look, I… I went to Berlin, | 听我说 我去了柏林 |
[34:03] | but my parents reached out, and I hadn’t been home… | 但我父母联系了我 而且我很长时间没回家… |
[34:05] | Will you stop lying? What’s going on with Wake? | 能别撒谎了吗 “唤醒”出什么事了 |
[34:09] | – It’s fine. It’s… – No. It’s… it’s not fine. | - 挺好的… - 才不是 并不好 |
[34:13] | You lost your offices, your designer says you owe him money, | 你丢掉了办公室 设计师说你欠他钱 |
[34:16] | the beta was to be dropped off last week. What is going on? | 测试版应用 本应该上周发布 出什么事了 |
[34:19] | It’s just… It’s a start- up. You know, stuff comes late. | 这只是…这是初创公司 很多东西要来得晚一些 |
[34:23] | Then why are you here licking your wounds, | 那你为什么要躲在这养伤 |
[34:25] | instead of back in New York, making the app? | 不回纽约开发应用程序 |
[34:27] | Why don’t you pay Raphael to work… | 你为什么不给拉斐尔付钱… |
[34:29] | Because there isn’t any more money. Okay? We ran out of money. | 因为没有钱了 好吗 我们没钱了 |
[34:36] | What do you mean you ran out of money? | 什么叫你没钱了 |
[34:38] | I mean, there’s no more money. None. It’s all gone. | 我意思是 没有钱了 没了 都没了 |
[34:43] | How do you run out of $3 million? I mean, where did it go? | 怎么会花光三百万美元呢 钱都去哪了 |
[34:46] | Some of it to paying people, some of it on travel to promote the app. | 有的用来给别人付钱 有的花在出行推广应用程序上 |
[34:51] | – And a lot of it on you. – On me? | - 还有很多花在你身上 - 花在我身上 |
[34:54] | You wanted a certain lifestyle. | 是你对生活方式有要求的 |
[34:55] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我 |
[34:57] | You were the one who wanted to run to Ibiza, | 是你想跑去伊维萨岛 |
[34:59] | who’s been running all around promoting the app | 四处折腾宣传应用程序 |
[35:02] | instead of actually building it. | 根本没有去搞开发 |
[35:03] | You want to blame it on the woman, to make me out to be some princess. | 你想把一切归咎于女人 显得我像一个被宠坏的人 |
[35:07] | – Are you… – That’s not what I’m trying to do! | - 你… - 我不是这样的 |
[35:09] | Look, I’ve got employees and investors breathing down my neck, | 听我说 员工和投资者对我步步紧逼 |
[35:12] | Kickstarter funders threatening me over their Wake iPhone cases and T- shirts. | 众筹出资人们 威胁着我要“唤醒”的手机壳和T恤 |
[35:15] | And you can’t possibly imagine | 你根本无法想象 |
[35:17] | the amount of pressure I’m under to make this thing work. | 为了让事情运转 我承担着多么大的压力 |
[35:20] | Right, I wouldn’t understand. | 好吧 我不理解 |
[35:22] | No, of course, I know you’re trying to build something too, | 不是 当然了 我知道你也在努力创业 |
[35:25] | but don’t you see? | 但你不明白吗 |
[35:26] | This is why I haven’t been able to help with ADF. | 这就是我没能 帮你做安娜德尔维基金会的原因 |
[35:29] | If I can dig myself out of this hole, | 如果我能先让自己走出困境 |
[35:32] | I can give my full attention to helping you, | 然后就能全身心帮助你 |
[35:34] | which is all I want to do. | 这也是我一心想做的 |
[35:41] | What’re you going to tell Nora? | 你准备和诺拉怎么说 |
[35:43] | We can’t tell Nora anything. | 我们什么都不能告诉她 |
[35:46] | Nora’s friend is on the verge of giving us two million. | 诺拉的朋友 马上就要给我们两百万了 |
[35:49] | If she finds out, it’s game over. | 如果她发现 那就完蛋了 |
[35:50] | We just need to lay low with her for a couple weeks | 我们只需要这几周躲着点她 |
[35:53] | until the investment comes in, and then it’s all ADF. | 直到投资进账 然后就是 全身心搞安娜德尔维基金会了 |
[35:59] | “A dream we dream alone, is only a dream.” | “一个人的梦就只是梦 |
[36:03] | “A dream we dream together, we can make anything reality.” | 而我们一起的梦能够变为现实” |
[36:09] | John Lennon. | 约翰列侬 |
[36:12] | Please, Anna. | 求你了 安娜 |
[36:15] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是个团队 对吗 |
[36:20] | I… | 我… |
[36:37] | That must’ve been disappointing. | 这肯定很令人失望 |
[36:38] | People are always disappointing. | 人总是让别人失望 |
[36:42] | That must be very lonely | 那种感觉肯定很孤单 |
[36:44] | to be the person who speaks seven languages, | 身为能说七种语言 |
[36:46] | with a photographic memory, and so many talents, | 记忆力过目不忘 天赋异禀的你 |
[36:49] | and to never find anyone who can keep up. | 找不到能跟上你脚步的人 |
[36:54] | I like being alone. | 我喜欢独自一人 |
[37:02] | Don’t come back without what I asked for. | 下次没带我要的东西就别来了 |
[37:20] | Chase Sikorski’s room, please. | 请接蔡斯西科尔斯基的房间 |
[37:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:27] | You aren’t just some guy, you’re not just another source. | 你不是随便什么人 也不单单是又一个消息来源 |
[37:30] | Actually, you are the star of my article. | 其实 你是我文章的主角 |
[37:34] | Anna? Maybe she’s good, maybe I’m being fooled, | 安娜 可能她很厉害 可能我被耍了 |
[37:37] | but if you look at the facts, it’s you who’s the con artist. | 但如果看看事实 你就是那个骗子 |
[37:42] | It was you who left Val and Anna high and dry during Fashion Week. | 是你在时装周期间抛弃了瓦尔和安娜 |
[37:45] | It was you who talked your way onto Hen’s yacht. | 是你靠三寸不烂之舌登上了亨的游艇 |
[37:48] | It was you who had a business defrauding investors, | 是你做生意欺骗投资者 |
[37:51] | and if I don’t get your side of the story, that’s what I have to print. | 如果我得不到你视角里的故事 我就只能这样付印了 |
[37:56] | Or if you tell me what you know, | 或者 你告诉我你知道的情况 |
[38:00] | we can correct some of that. Keep your name out of things. | 我们可以纠正部分内容 而且不提你的名字 |
[38:03] | I can just call you the “tech boyfriend.” | 仅仅称呼你为“技术男友” |
[38:18] | How about “the futurist”? Has a better ring than “tech boyfriend.” | “未来主义者”怎么样 比“技术男友”更好听 |
[38:23] | The futurist? I… I love it. | 未来主义者 我喜欢 |
[38:28] | So… | 那么… |
[38:30] | What happened between the two of you? | 你俩之间发生了什么 |
[38:37] | Oh, you’re back! How was Berlin? | 你回来了 柏林怎么样 |
[38:40] | It was great. | 挺好的 |
[38:41] | You know, the Germans have a reputation for coldness, | 德国人以冷淡而闻名 |
[38:43] | but I found them to be very dream oriented. | 但我发现他们热衷于追逐梦想 |
[38:46] | How wonderful! | 那太好了 |
[38:48] | Anna, if I order some lunch, you’ll go pick it up. | 安娜 如果我点午餐的话 你去取 |
[38:53] | So, tell me everything. | 好了 统统都告诉我 |
[38:54] | Did you see Val in Berlin? I mean he’s there so often. | 在柏林见到瓦尔了吗 他经常在那边 |
[39:19] | Absolutely, we’d love an investment. | 当然了 我们很愿意得到投资 |
[39:22] | No, I wouldn’t call it a dream journal. | 不是 我不会称之为梦想日记 |
[39:25] | It’s a… | 是一个… |
[39:28] | It’s a new way to tap into your subconscious. | 是一种理解潜意识的新方式 |
[39:36] | Yeah, you know, 99% of people forget their dreams | 对 你知道吗 99%的人 |
[39:39] | within ten minutes of waking up, | 会在醒来后十分钟内忘掉做过的梦 |
[39:40] | but if we can intervene before those memories slip away… | 但如果我们能在记忆消失之前介入… |
[39:45] | Yeah, we use voice recording software within the app… | 对 我们在应用程序内使用录音软件 |
[39:50] | Exactly… | 完全正确… |
[39:52] | Do you need this? | 你需要这个吗 |
[39:54] | Oh, that’s all right. | 不需要 |
[39:55] | It’s good to get your hands dirty once in a while. | 时不时干点脏活也是挺好的 |
[39:59] | See, the microbes in soil have antidepressant properties. | 是这样 土壤中的微生物 具有抗抑郁特性 |
[40:03] | Hmm. Then I should get into gardening. | 那我也应该开始搞园艺了 |
[40:07] | Hmm. Are those my glasses? | 那是我的眼镜吗 |
[40:08] | No. They’re mine. | 不是 是我的 |
[40:12] | – Hmm. – You look… | 你看起来… |
[40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Have you heard from Val, lately? | 最近有瓦尔的消息吗 |
[40:20] | No, I haven’t. Have you? | 没有 你呢 |
[40:23] | It’s unlike him to be out of contact, isn’t it? | 失联不像是他的风格 不是吗 |
[40:25] | I think so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[40:27] | Did something happen during Fashion Week? | 时装周发生什么事了吗 |
[40:31] | Nothing really. Except, well… | 其实没什么 除了 好吧… |
[40:36] | There was this night, | 有一天晚上 |
[40:38] | we were all staying at this hotel and having so much fun, | 我们都待在酒店里 玩得很开心 |
[40:44] | but then they locked us out. | 但酒店却把我们锁在了房间外 |
[40:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:48] | The hotel took all of our possessions and Val couldn’t get his pills. | 酒店拿走了我们所有的行李 瓦尔拿不到药 |
[40:52] | Oh, he’s a wreck without his pills. | 他不吃药就成废人了 |
[40:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[40:55] | Well, why would the hotel do that? | 好吧 但酒店为什么要那样做 |
[40:58] | Well, I would have paid, | 我本来要付钱的 |
[41:01] | but my father can be so domineering with my trust. | 但我爸对我的信托资金非常霸道 |
[41:06] | I think he’s jealous of my business plans. | 我觉得他是嫉妒我的商业计划 |
[41:11] | And Val… | 而瓦尔… |
[41:12] | Val can never afford anything, of course. | 瓦尔当然什么都买不起了 |
[41:15] | Fashion salaries. But… but who was planning to pay? | 时尚界的那点工资 那原本是谁打算付钱的 |
[41:21] | Chase was supposed to pay, but then he just disappeared. | 本来应该是蔡斯付钱 但他突然消失了 |
[41:28] | He left us completely in the cold. | 他让我们在寒冷中等待 |
[41:32] | But why would he do that? | 那他为什么那么做 |
[41:35] | I don’t really know. | 我真不知道 |
[41:38] | Did you two have a fight? Or… | 你们俩吵架了吗 还是… |
[41:40] | No. | 没有 |
[41:43] | But you know how everything is going with the company and… | 但你知道公司的情况以及… |
[41:47] | With Wake? | “唤醒”吗 |
[41:52] | Say more things. | 接着说 |
[41:54] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[41:56] | Well… I hope I didn’t put my foot in my mouth. | 好吧…我希望自己没说什么蠢话 |
[42:01] | I assumed that, you know, as his advisor… | 我以为 你作为他的顾问… |
[42:04] | Say more things. | 接着说 |
[42:13] | If I tell you, promise you didn’t hear it from me. | 如果我告诉你 要保证别说是我说的 |
[42:25] | Anna, tell me more about, what is it, your business? | 安娜 再给我多介绍一下 什么来着 你的公司 |
[42:30] | Um, my social club? | 我的社交俱乐部 |
[42:31] | What are you calling it again? | 叫什么名字来着 |
[42:33] | – The Anna Delvey Foundation. – Hmm. | 安娜德尔维基金会 |
[42:35] | We’ve been running up against some obstacles with that though. | 但是 在创建基金会过程中 我们遇到了一些阻碍 |
[42:38] | I’ve been thinking we should change it, to avoid any accusations of vanity. | 我一直在想 我们应该换个名字 避免被指责虚荣 |
[42:42] | Oh, that is such a male perspective. | 这真是妥妥的男性视角 |
[42:44] | Why shouldn’t a woman use her own name for her business? | 为什么女人 不应该用自己的名字命名企业 |
[42:46] | If she doesn’t believe she’s the name to bring people in, who else will? | 如果她自己都不相信她的 名字能吸引来别人 那谁还会信 |
[42:51] | It’s aspirational, just like I want my club to be. | 这听着很有抱负 我希望我的俱乐部也一样有抱负 |
[42:54] | Sure, but you want the name to speak to what you’re doing. | 可以 但名字应该反映出具体业务 |
[42:57] | Like with Wake… | 就像“唤醒”… |
[42:58] | When I founded Nora Radford and Associates, | 我创建“诺拉雷德福及合伙人”时 |
[43:00] | no one cared who I was. | 根本没人在乎我是谁 |
[43:02] | I made it work, and you know why? | 但我成功了 知道为什么吗 |
[43:04] | Every time anyone wanted to take it from me, they failed | 因为每次有人 想从我这里把它抢走 他们都失败了 |
[43:08] | because you can’t run Nora Radford and Associates | 因为要想运营 “诺拉雷德福及合伙人” |
[43:10] | without Nora Radford. | 必须有诺拉雷德福这个人 |
[43:14] | If I had called it some half- baked, one- syllable buzzword, | 如果我随便 起一个毫不考究的单音节流行语 |
[43:17] | who knows where I’d be now. | 鬼知道我现在会在哪 |
[43:20] | If you want your foundation to succeed, | 如果想要你的基金会成功 |
[43:23] | you need to secure connections in the art world. | 就必须在艺术界稳固人脉 |
[43:27] | I’m attending a party tomorrow afternoon for the Storm King Art Center, | 我明天下午要去参加 风暴之王艺术中心的派对 |
[43:32] | a fundraiser for the inner city arts program. | 这是一个为内城艺术项目筹款的活动 |
[43:34] | Right, I’m your date. | 对 我陪你去 |
[43:37] | Do you have plans? | 你有计划吗 |
[43:40] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[43:41] | Good. You’ll come with me then. You don’t mind, do you, Chase? | 那好 那你跟我去 蔡斯你不介意吧 |
[44:08] | I had to tell her what’s up with the company. | 我得告诉她公司的情况 |
[44:10] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[44:13] | She asked to see the company records, and I had to tell her we were struggling. | 她要求查看公司的记录 我只能告诉她公司正在苦苦挣扎 |
[44:18] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[44:20] | Out of nowhere she asks that, and now she’s asking about ADF? | 她毫无征兆地问起这个 现在又聊起安娜德尔维基金会 |
[44:23] | Just because she’s taken an interest in me doesn’t mean she can’t help you too. | 她对我产生了兴趣不代表她不帮你 |
[44:28] | Yeah, but that’s not how Nora works. She has tunnel vision. | 对 但这不是诺拉的风格 她目光狭隘 |
[44:32] | And now the Greer investment is probably off. | 现在格里尔的投资可能要泡汤了 |
[44:34] | Don’t worry, it will all come together when it’s ready. | 别担心 准备好的时候自然会水到渠成 |
[44:42] | Kismet. | 命运 |
[44:49] | Yeah. That’s… Okay. | 是的 这…好吧 |
[44:52] | I guess I should have known Anna had said something, | 我猜我早应该知道安娜说了些什么 |
[44:55] | but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. | 但我倾向于不把别人往坏处想 |
[44:57] | But that’s when I knew. | 但就在那时我知道了 |
[44:59] | It was pretty obvious what had happened. | 发生了什么事 其实非常明显 |
[45:02] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[45:03] | I was always supposed to go with Nora to the Storm King fundraiser, | 每次陪安娜 去参加风暴之王筹款活动的都是我 |
[45:07] | so I was still on the list. | 所以我还在受邀名单上 |
[45:14] | A celebration of garbage as artifact. | 把垃圾庆祝为神器 |
[45:16] | It’s the juxtaposition of ambient soundscapes. | 这是环境音景的并置 |
[45:18] | Immateriality in dialogue with transitory spaces. | 与过渡空间对话的非物质性 |
[45:21] | It’s a performance piece celebrating the color blue. | 是一个庆祝蓝色的表演作品 |
[45:24] | It’s very post- modern. | 极具后现代风格 |
[45:25] | Ooh, champagne. | 香槟 |
[45:29] | Everyone’s here. | 该来的都来了 |
[45:34] | Everyone and anyone, I see. | 我看是 该来的不该来的都来了 |
[45:39] | I want you to meet some people. | 我想带你见一些人 |
[45:41] | Michael, I want to introduce you to Anna Delvey. | 迈克尔 我想向你介绍安娜德尔维 |
[45:44] | Anna, Michael is one of the youngest gallerists in the world. | 安娜 迈克尔是 全世界最年轻的画廊经理人之一 |
[45:48] | – Oh. – He has gorgeous taste. | 他的品味非常华丽 |
[45:50] | Anna is starting an Arts Foundation. | 安娜要建立一个艺术基金会 |
[45:51] | Sounds spectacular. | 听起来很宏伟 |
[45:53] | Well, Nora has been an amazing mentor for me, | 其实 诺拉一直是我了不起的导师 |
[45:56] | helping me get my business off the ground. | 帮助我的企业起步 |
[45:58] | You know, she’s a huge supporter of young female entrepreneurs. | 你知道 她大力支持年轻女企业家 |
[46:02] | Well, of course I am. It’s a passion of mine. | 当然了 这是我的激情所在 |
[46:07] | Sasha, I’d like to introduce you to my friend, Anna Delvey. | 萨莎 我想给你 介绍一下我的朋友 安娜德尔维 |
[46:11] | Oh! Well, we’ve met. | 好的 我们见过面 |
[46:13] | Anna, I didn’t realize you knew Michael. | 安娜 我不知道你还认识迈克尔 |
[46:17] | This is Richie, one of the most exquisite chefs in the world. | 这位是里奇 是全球厨艺最精湛的厨师之一 |
[46:20] | I would die without Nobu. | 没有Nobu餐厅的美食 我早完了 |
[46:22] | He does the best food for all the best events. | 他为顶尖的活动供应最上乘的食物 |
[46:25] | Well, I’d love to have you on board. | 好的 我很乐意让你加入 |
[46:29] | I got a call about you, from Richie. | 我接到了一通 关于你的电话 是里奇打的 |
[46:31] | We’ll have to design a space around his menu. | 我们得照着他的菜单设计一个区域 |
[46:33] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[46:34] | Well, you know Donna, Jodie, Patricia, Susan. | 好了 你认识 唐娜、乔迪、帕特丽夏、苏姗 |
[46:39] | Everyone, this is Anna, my protégé. | 各位 这位是安娜 我的门生 |
[46:42] | You know, we must lift up young female entrepreneurs. | 大家知道 我们得推举女企业家 |
[46:50] | I keep getting calls about you. | 我一直接到关于你的电话 |
[46:52] | From my friend, Jodie Kleinsmith, from Gabriel Calatrava, from Sasha Thomas. | 都是我的朋友 乔迪克兰史密斯 加百列卡拉特拉瓦 萨莎托马斯 |
[46:57] | It seems like you know everyone. | 似乎你谁都认识 |
[46:59] | I know a few people. | 我确实认识一些人 |
[47:02] | So I said to my father | 所以我和我爸说 |
[47:03] | the future isn’t just derivatives | 未来不仅仅是上世纪的衍生品 |
[47:05] | and moribund institutions from the last century… | 或者行将消亡的机构… |
[47:08] | Amen to that. | 同意 |
[47:09] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你聊聊吗 |
[47:11] | Chase! Please, excuse me. | 蔡斯 失陪了 |
[47:20] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[47:23] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[47:24] | No, I’ve gone out of my way to help your company, | 不 我已经竭尽全力帮助你的公司 |
[47:27] | to get you investments, | 给你拉投资 |
[47:29] | to listen to your dreams metaphorically, and fucking literally… | 听你的梦想 还有你做的梦… |
[47:33] | Do you forget I know the truth about you? I saw your passport. | 你忘了我知道你的真相吗 我看过你的护照 |
[47:44] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[47:45] | Always lying about your company, about where you come from, | 拿自己的公司和出生地撒谎 |
[47:50] | inflating every detail to portray some image. | 为了塑造形象 夸大每个细节 |
[47:55] | You’re from Ohio. | 你来自俄亥俄州 |
[47:57] | And you judged me the moment you saw it. | 你从看到的那一刻起就在评判我 |
[47:58] | I loved your parents. | 我喜欢过你父母 |
[48:00] | They’re wonderful, with their little house. | 他俩人很好 有自己的小家 |
[48:03] | I would have loved to grow up in a house like that, instead of… | 我非常愿意 在那样的家里长大 而不是… |
[48:05] | Instead of what? Huh? Who are you? | 而不是什么 你是谁 |
[48:08] | Because I know you’re not German. | 因为我知道你不是德国人 |
[48:11] | Chase, everything about you is a lie. | 蔡斯 关于你的一切都是谎言 |
[48:16] | At least I’m doing what I set out to do. | 而我起码还在朝着既定目标做事 |
[48:19] | You have no stamina, you walk away the second… …work gets hard. | 你毫无耐力 工作一旦变得困难 你立刻逃开 |
[48:25] | Because you’re shitty at business. | 因为你根本不擅长做生意 |
[48:30] | Everything you know about business, I have taught you. | 你所知道的 关于商业的一切 都是我教你的 |
[48:34] | You have taken everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[48:36] | My friends, my lifestyle, my line of work, and now Nora, I guess. | 我的朋友、生活方式、所做的行业 我猜猜 现在还有诺拉 |
[48:42] | Hey, you’re just a fucking copy of me. | 嘿 你他妈就是抄我 |
[48:43] | Well, I’m a gold- dipped fucking copy. | 好吧 我是一个更优质版本的你 |
[48:50] | I want 40% of ADF. | 我要安娜德尔维基金会的40% |
[48:51] | What? | 什么 |
[48:52] | For everything I taught you, everyone I introduced you to. Yeah, 40%. | 支付我教你的一切 以及给你引荐的所有人 对 40% |
[49:01] | “A dream you dream alone, is only a dream.” | “一个人的梦就只是梦 |
[49:06] | “A dream you dream together, is reality.” | 而我们一起的梦能够变为现实” |
[49:11] | I know. Anna… | 我知道 安娜… |
[49:13] | John Lennon didn’t say that, it was Yoko Ono. | 这话不是约翰列侬说的 是小野洋子 |
[49:27] | When we got back to Nora’s, | 我们回到诺拉家后 |
[49:30] | I assumed Anna would stay, | 我以为安娜会留下 |
[49:32] | but she packed her things and left later that night. | 但她收拾好东西 当晚晚些时候离开了 |
[49:37] | But why, after everything with Nora? | 和诺拉取得进展之后 为什么要走 |
[49:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:45] | I guess it was all just a game to her. | 我猜对她而言这只是一场游戏吧 |
[49:48] | What was it to you? | 那对你而言是什么 |
[49:58] | In the end, she’s in prison, | 最后 她蹲了监狱 |
[50:00] | and I’m working to further future technology in a new world. | 而我在开发新世界的未来技术 |
[50:03] | You know, Dubai is an incredible place. | 你知道 迪拜是个很了不起的地方 |
[50:06] | If you really want a story, I can connect you with the Sheikh | 如果你真的想要故事 我可以帮你引荐酋长 |
[50:09] | to explore some projects we’re working on. | 探索一下我们在开展的几个项目 |
[50:11] | So you’re on Chase’s side now? | 那你现在站在蔡斯那边 |
[50:13] | No, I’m definitely not on his side. | 没有 我绝对不站在他那边 |
[50:16] | He’s just as tricky as her. I’m not on anyone’s side. | 他和她一样狡猾 我可不为任何人站队 |
[50:20] | Anymore. | 以前你可不这样 |
[50:21] | I wasn’t ever on Anna’s side. She’s just… | 我从没站过安娜那边 她只是… |
[50:24] | She’s a little fascinating. | 她只是有点令人着迷 |
[50:27] | For example, who spends months making someone their mentor, | 比如说 有谁会 花几个月找一个自己的导师 |
[50:31] | only to pack up and cut off contact as soon as they succeed? | 等成功后 却突然卷铺盖走人 切断联系 |
[50:34] | She’s a lone wolf, she couldn’t be part of a pack. | 她是只孤狼 无法融入狼群 |
[50:37] | And she was on to better digs. | 而且她肯定有了更好的下家 |
[50:39] | I think it was more than that. | 我觉得没那么简单 |
[50:41] | I think something happened between them, it had to have. | 我觉得他们之间 发生了什么事 肯定有事 |
[50:45] | Whenever Anna happens, | 每当安娜出现时 |
[50:46] | there’s usually some kind of disaster zone in her wake. | 她背后往往都会有一个大麻烦 |
[50:49] | Did you check with the defense? | 你和辩护律师确认过了吗 |
[50:50] | Todd is a complete dead end. | 托德那边就是个死胡同 |
[50:52] | There’s always two sides. | 凡事总有两方面 |
[50:54] | I’m telling you. I’m not on… | 我跟你说 我不站… |
[50:58] | There’s always two sides. Yes, there are. | 凡事总有两方面 对啊 |
[51:09] | Miss Kent? | 肯特女士 |
[51:10] | What lofty question is keeping me from my lunch today? | 今天又要提什么 高深的问题来打断我的午餐了 |
[51:13] | Did a Nora Radford ever file a complaint on Anna Sorokin? | 有没有一位名叫 诺拉雷德福的人起诉过安娜索罗金 |
[51:19] | That question is practically an insult to New York’s finest pastrami sandwich. | 这个问题简直是 对纽约最好的熏牛肉三明治的侮辱 |
[51:23] | Of course I’m not going to answer that. Try the defense. | 我肯定不会回答的 你试试去问辩护律师吧 |
[51:27] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[51:29] | The way my story is shaping up, | 我故事的塑造方式 |
[51:31] | the real crook in all of this was Anna’s boyfriend. | 这所有一切中 真正的骗子是安娜的男朋友 |
[51:34] | If I print now, it’ll look like you have the wrong guy or, you know, girl. | 如果我现在送印 看起来 就像你选错了人 或者说某位女士 |
[51:39] | Then your story is inaccurate. | 那你的故事并不准确 |
[51:40] | My sources all say otherwise. | 可我的消息来源不敢苟同 |
[51:57] | I can’t share anything that was in the discovery with you. | 我无法与你分享 开示证据中的任何内容 |
[52:01] | But I can share something that didn’t make it into discovery | 但我可以分享 一些开示证据中没收录的东西 |
[52:05] | because someone changed their mind about pressing charges. | 因为有人就提出诉讼一事改变了主意 |
[52:16] | Oh, Vivi, I must say I’m surprised to see you here again. | 薇薇安 不得不说 看到你又来了 我很惊讶 |
[52:19] | I thought I made it clear… | 我以为我说清楚了… |
[52:20] | Why didn’t you mention your credit card records? | 你为什么没提你的信用卡记录 |
[52:31] | Hello? Breakfast tomorrow? | 你好 明早一起吃早餐 |
[52:39] | What do you mean there are strange charges? | 有奇怪的收费是什么意思 |
[52:46] | Neiman’s, $800. Barneys, $4,000. Bergdorf’s, $17,000. | 尼曼800 巴尼斯4000 波道夫17000 |
[52:53] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[52:55] | Do you have a list of what was bought at Bergdorf’s? | 在波道夫买了什么 你有没有清单 |
[52:58] | Size eight Valentino pumps, | 华伦天奴的高跟鞋 尺码8 |
[53:01] | CELINE sunglasses, a Sandro black dress… | 思琳的墨镜 桑德罗的黑裙子… |
[53:06] | A Balenciaga handbag… | 巴黎世家的手提包… |
[53:15] | Miss Radford left for the day, but said you’d be adding some things. | 雷德福女士今天走了 但她说您还会加一些东西 |
[53:18] | Will you be signing for her account? | 您能签一下她的账吗 |
[53:29] | Actually Miss Radford wanted me to grab a few more things. | 其实 雷德福女士让我再拿几样东西 |
[53:48] | Good to see you again. A few more things for Miss Radford? | 很高兴又见到你 为雷德福女士再挑几样东西吗 |
[53:51] | Thank you, Ashley. | 谢谢你 艾什莉 |
[54:04] | Oh, Anna, we’re all ordering some take- out. Do you want anything? | 安娜 我们都要点一些外卖 你要点什么吗 |
[54:09] | I could eat. | 我也可以吃点东西 |
[54:10] | Great. Right down the street. It’ll be ready in 20. | 很好 在街尽头 20分钟后可以取餐 |
[54:26] | Bergdorf Goodman, Nong La Thia, | 波道夫古德曼、农拉蒂亚 |
[54:29] | Uber, Seamless, American Airlines, | 优步、无缝、美国航空 |
[54:33] | getbeautified.com, NET – A – PORTER… | 变美网、颇特女士 |
[54:35] | Fucking cunt! | 他妈的贱人 |
[54:39] | $400,000. | 四十万美元 |
[54:43] | Why didn’t you say she stole from you? | 你为什么不说她偷你钱了 |
[54:46] | My finances are private. | 我的财务状况不公开 |
[54:50] | You could have pressed charges, helped stop her from… | 你本可以提出指控 帮助阻止她… |
[54:56] | It was humiliating. | 这很丢人 |
[54:59] | She took advantage of me, and I had no idea. | 她利用了我 我却浑然不知 |
[55:04] | Why do you think she did it, looking back? | 回想一下 你认为她为什么这样做 |
[55:07] | I would have given her money, probably, if she asked. | 如果她主动提要求 我可能会给她钱 |
[55:11] | I mean, she worked so hard to draw me in and then… | 我是说 她费尽周折 把我也卷进来 然后… |
[55:16] | You know the most absurd part? | 你知道最离谱的是什么吗 |
[55:18] | After all that, Anna sent me a gift. | 经历过这些之后 安娜给我送了一份礼物 |
[55:22] | A thank you or threat. I’m not sure. | 是感谢还是威胁 我不确定 |
[55:28] | If you press charges with the DA, | 如果向地区检察官提起诉讼 |
[55:30] | you might still be able to get your money back. | 说不定能把钱要回来 |
[55:32] | Oh, I got all my money back. | 钱我已经都要回来了 |
[55:34] | My friend, Donna, works at Federal Credit. | 我朋友唐娜在联邦信贷上班 |
[55:37] | Works, well… She’s the CEO. | 上班 好吧…她是首席执行官 |
[55:42] | You got it all back? | 钱都拿回来了 |
[55:45] | $400,000? | 四十万美元 |
[55:47] | You know what really gets me? | 你知道最让我生气的是什么吗 |
[55:50] | When Bergdorf’s accepted all those purchases she made. | 就是波道夫接受了她买的所有东西 |
[55:52] | I shop there constantly, I have a rack. They knew my taste. | 因为我经常在他家买 还有 自己的预留衣架 他们知道我的品味 |
[55:57] | That girl had trash taste. | 那姑娘品味太垃圾了 |
[55:58] | Did they really think any of that was mine? | 波道夫的人真以为那是给我买的 |
[56:03] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[56:12] | Nora, you got a package. | 诺拉 有你的包裹 |
[56:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:22] | Here. Right. | 放这里 好的 |
[56:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:35] | Open it. | 打开 |
[56:53] | Nora gave it to me. | 诺拉给我的 |
[56:57] | It’s probably worth more than every piece of furniture in this apartment, | 可能比这公寓里的家具都贵 |
[57:02] | and she just gave it to me. | 她就直接给我了 |
[57:14] | What do we do with it? | 我们怎么处理 |
[57:16] | College fund. | 当孩子上大学的基金 |
[57:19] | College fund. | 上大学的基金 |
[57:28] | These don’t look like Bergdorf. | 这些看着不像波道夫的 |
[57:30] | They’ll do the job, and you’ll accept them. | 这内裤就够了 你不要也得要 |
[57:32] | You know why? Because I know about Nora’s credit cards. | 知道为什么吗 因为我知道诺拉信用卡的事情 |
[57:36] | I know about you throwing Chase under the bus, | 我知道你把蔡斯推进火坑 |
[57:38] | I know about the peacock. | 我知道那只孔雀 |
[57:41] | I have a story with or without you. | 有没有你 我都已经有故事了 |
[57:44] | So, if you want any control of how you’re portrayed, | 所以 如果你想 控制自己在故事中被描绘的形象 |
[57:48] | you need to start talking. | 最好开口跟我说说 |
[57:52] | I forgot about that fucking peacock. | 我忘了那只破孔雀了 |
[57:57] | Did you steal all that money? | 那些钱都是你偷的吗 |
[58:02] | You have to work hard to get what you want. | 需要努力工作才能得到想要的 |
[58:04] | I’ve always known that. Chase, not so much. | 这一点我始终知道 但蔡斯并不怎么清楚 |
[58:08] | He thought he was better than me, smarter than me. | 他觉得比我厉害 比我聪明 |
[58:12] | And Nora… …she treated me like I was a prop, | 而诺拉 对待我像对待道具 |
[58:16] | and so, why shouldn’t I have used her as one? | 所以 我为什么不能也把她当道具 |
[58:21] | I got everything I needed, my dream team. | 我得到了需要的一切 梦之队 |
[58:25] | And Nora’s credit cards? | 那诺拉的信用卡呢 |
[58:28] | Did you? Really? | 你偷了吗 真的吗 |
[58:31] | I like this underwear. | 我喜欢这件内裤 |
[58:36] | It’s always important to have quality clothing. | 拥有优质的衣服非常重要 |
[58:45] | I made a pitch deck, you know, with my whole business plan, and my team. | 我做了一份募资简报 里边有完整的商业计划及我的团队 |
[58:50] | It would be helpful for you to see it before we meet next. | 在我们下次见面前你看看它 会对你很有帮助 |
[58:59] | Thanks for the panties. | 谢谢你带的内裤 |
[59:09] | – For the panties I bought your client. – Excuse me? | - 这是为了我给你客户买的内裤 - 什么 |
[59:11] | – I bought panties yesterday. – I’m not paying for her panties. | - 我昨天买了内裤 - 我才不为她的内裤付钱 |
[59:14] | I’m not asking for a reimbursement, | 我不是来报销的 |
[59:16] | I want you to realize that we are on the same side. | 我是想让你意识到 我们是一个阵营的 |
[59:21] | I am buying your client undergarments because I care about this story. | 我给你客户买内衣 是因为我在乎这则故事 |
[59:26] | That’s a weird way of showing it. | 那你的表达形式也太奇怪了 |
[59:28] | And I know you are dealing with the same kind of shit from her. | 我知道你也在处理她这一类的破事 |
[59:31] | Maybe not panties, but 37 calls a day. | 或许不是内裤 但是每天37次电话 |
[59:37] | She is driving me fucking crazy. I am exhausted. | 她快把我他妈逼疯了 我累死了 |
[59:41] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[59:43] | Let me be part of the team. | 让我加入团队 |
[59:46] | She said there’s a deck she made for ADF, that I should see it. | 她说为安娜德尔维基金会 做了募资简报 说我应该看看 |
[59:49] | She wants me to see stuff. | 她想让我看些东西 |
[59:52] | No lawyer is going to ever invite a journalist to dig into his discovery. | 没有律师会邀请记者 深挖自己的开示证据的 |
[59:56] | Come on. I know she’s done some bad shit, but I’m not… | 别啊 我知道 她干过一些坏事 但我不是… |
[59:59] | But even the best lawyer slips up sometimes, | 但即便是最出色的律师有时也会犯错 |
[1:00:03] | takes a coffee break, say, and leaves his discovery unattended. | 比如说喝杯咖啡休息的时候 说不定会丢下无人看管的开示证据 |
[1:00:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:00:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:09] | Pretty clear and persuasive. | 很清楚 很有说服力 |
[1:01:16] | Why don’t you take a couple more weeks? | 你何不再多花几周呢 |
[1:01:28] | I keep getting calls about you. | 我一直接到关于你的电话 |
[1:01:31] | From my friend, Jodie Kleinsmith, from Gabriel Calatrava, from Sasha Thomas. | 都是我的朋友 乔迪克兰史密斯 加百列卡拉特拉瓦 萨莎托马斯 |
[1:01:36] | It seems like you know everyone. | 似乎你谁都认识 |
[1:01:38] | I know a few people. | 我确实认识一些人 |
[1:01:40] | Well, we must find you a property. | 好吧 我们必须得给你找一处地产 |
[1:01:43] | I want 281 Park. | 我想要公园大道281号 |