时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s me, Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:07] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我的生活现在有点小凌乱 |
[00:09] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我为格雷·钱德勒·莫里工作 |
[00:11] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 圆了自己的时尚梦 |
[00:12] | The only problem? They think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:15] | Now I’m juggling two secret lives. | 眼下我在两种秘密生活中周旋 |
[00:17] | One in high school and one in high fashion. | 一个在高中 一个在高端时尚界 |
[00:21] | So, about what I wanted to tell you. | 那么 我要跟你说的是 |
[00:23] | Incoming. | 某人来了 |
[00:24] | Okay, Janey, here’s the deal… | 好吧 小简 我们先说好… |
[00:26] | What do you want, Lulu? | 你想干嘛 露露 |
[00:28] | Just this. | 想要这样 |
[00:31] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[00:32] | I just want you to leave me alone. | 你还是离我远点吧 |
[00:34] | I can’t do this without you, Janey. | 我不能没有你 小简 |
[00:35] | I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我确定你可以的 |
[00:37] | Besides, you have a seat at the popular table now. | 再说了 你现在是热门人物了 |
[00:39] | – What are you doing here? – Just eating. | -你在这里干嘛 -吃点东西而已 |
[00:42] | Jeremy Jones. | 杰里米·琼斯 |
[00:43] | Nick. Nice to meet you. | 尼克 很高兴认识你 |
[00:44] | Nick, our table’s ready. | 尼克 咱们有位子了 |
[00:45] | I can’t do this without you, either. | 我也不能没有你 |
[00:48] | You don’t have to. | 不会的 |
[01:08] | In fashion, it’s easy to take even the smallest wrong turn, | 在时尚界 很容易差之毫厘 |
[01:12] | and find yourself totally lost. | 失之千里 |
[01:22] | And fashion’s got nothing on high school. | 而高中是时尚的绝缘体 |
[01:25] | Nice belt. | 腰带很漂亮哟 |
[01:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:44] | But, no matter how lost you are, | 但是 无论你多迷茫 |
[01:46] | the trick is to keep searching. | 不要停止追寻 |
[01:49] | Because you never know what you’ll find. | 因为你永远无法预料结果 |
[02:25] | Got it! Found the Choo! | 找到了 周仰杰的鞋 |
[02:28] | I do believe we have a match. | 我确信能凑成一对 |
[02:30] | You are a goddess. | 你简直是女神啊 |
[02:33] | Not that much of a goddess. | 没有那么神啦 |
[02:35] | My work here is done. | 这里的工作完成了 |
[02:36] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[02:38] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[02:39] | Oh, and Jane… | 还有 简 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I’m not really loving the belt. | 我真心不喜欢这条腰带 |
[02:46] | So, about Gray… | 那么 格雷的事儿 |
[02:48] | Has she said anything to you? | 她对你说了什么吗 |
[02:50] | Said anything about what? | 关于什么 |
[02:52] | Oh, you know, I’ve just… | 你知道的 我就是… |
[02:53] | nothing. You know, just probably, just rumors. | 没什么 可能只是些谣言 |
[02:58] | About me? | 关于我吗 |
[02:59] | About Gray, and her job. | 关于格雷和她的工作 |
[03:02] | What about her job? | 她的工作怎么了 |
[03:03] | Just that she might have hwan by this time next week. | 据说她下周就要喝西北风了 |
[03:06] | Come on. That’s crazy. | 拜托 简直是无稽之谈 |
[03:08] | Not Gray. | 不会是格雷的 |
[03:09] | Gray’s tough and talented, and… | 她很强势 又有才华 而且… |
[03:12] | And sometimes, it’s about more than that. | 而有些时候 仅有这些还不够 |
[03:14] | What is it about? | 那还要什么 |
[03:15] | You know, politics. | 你知道的 办公室政治 |
[03:16] | But we work in fashion. | 可我们在时尚界工作 |
[03:19] | You konw…you’re right. It’s nothing. | 你是对的 没事了 |
[03:21] | It’s just like I said, ridiculous rumors. | 正如我刚才说的 都是荒唐的谣言 |
[03:27] | Aren’t you gonna be late for your call? | 你不是赶着要去接电话吗 |
[03:28] | Oh! Right. | 对啊 |
[03:38] | Hello, Gray. How’s Istanbul? | 你好 格雷 在伊斯坦布尔过得怎样 |
[03:40] | I’m not in Istanbul. | 我没在伊斯坦布尔 |
[03:42] | Yes, you are. | 你是在那儿呀 |
[03:43] | I am not in Istanbul, Jane. I’m in Paris. | 我没在伊斯坦布尔 简 我在巴黎 |
[03:46] | Wait? What? Paris? | 等等 你说什么 巴黎 |
[03:48] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:49] | I could’ve sworn you were in Istanbul | 我发誓你肯定在伊斯坦布尔 |
[03:50] | because I booked it myself. | 因为是我亲自订的机票 |
[03:52] | – Jane. – Yes? | -简 -怎么 |
[03:54] | I need you to stop talking and listen carefully. | 你别说话 仔细听我说 |
[03:56] | No one, and I mean no one is to know where I am. | 绝对不能让任何人知道我在哪里 |
[03:58] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[03:59] | Have you heard of the Lookbook, Jane? | 你听说过新品画册吗 简 |
[04:02] | Yes, of course, | 当然听过 |
[04:03] | it’s all that a fashion company is or wants to be. | 这是一切时尚公司的精髓 |
[04:06] | It’s ideas. It’s inspiration. | 是创意 是灵感 |
[04:09] | It’s sketches for upcoming collections. | 是下一次时装展示的设计草图 |
[04:12] | It’s everything. | 它就是一切 |
[04:13] | It needs to be in my hands in exactly two days. | 两天内必须把它交到我手上 |
[04:16] | I’ve booked you on the 10:15 to Paris tomorrow night. | 我给你订了明晚十点十五飞往巴黎的机票 |
[04:19] | 10:15… What? | 十点十五的…什么 |
[04:20] | It’s a plane, Jane. | 飞机而已 简 |
[04:21] | Right. No. I know. It’s just… | 没错 不 我知道的 只是 |
[04:25] | Me? To Paris? You’ve got to be… | 我 去巴黎 你肯定是在… |
[04:28] | You’ll arrive just after noon. | 你将在午后到达 |
[04:30] | I need that Lookbook in my hands by 2:00. | 我要在两点钟拿到新品画册 |
[04:32] | And not a second later. | 一秒都不能耽误 |
[04:34] | Wow. I’m not sure if I can, you know, pull that off. | 我不确定自己能否胜任 |
[04:38] | – It’s just that… – If you’re not here with that book, | -只是 -如果你无法把书送过来 |
[04:39] | then don’t bother coming in to work on Monday. Understand? | 周一就不要来上班了 明白了吗 |
[04:42] | I think that was fairly straightforward, yes. | 你已经说得非常清楚 我明白了 |
[04:44] | Now, take the Lookbook from the man. | 现在 从这个人手上接过新品画册 |
[04:47] | And do not let it out of your hands until you place it in mine. | 交给我之前 不能让它落入他人之手 |
[04:51] | Not for a second. | 一秒都不行 |
[04:52] | No one outside or inside the company can see it. | 公司内外的人都不可以看到它 |
[04:57] | Not a soul. | 任何人都不行 |
[04:59] | -Gray, is everything… – Is everything what? | -格雷 事情还… -怎么了 |
[05:02] | Well, it’s just… People have been talking… | 只是 人们都在谈论… |
[05:04] | Bring me the book, Jane. See you in Paris. | 给我把画册带来 简 巴黎见 |
[05:10] | I guess I’m going to Paris. | 貌似我得去巴黎了 |
[05:39] | – What the… – You must be Tommy’s brother. | -搞什么啊 -你一定是汤米的弟弟 |
[05:42] | Um, yeah. That’s me. Who are you? | 是啊 我是 你是谁 |
[05:46] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[05:52] | – Dude. Come on. – What? | -老兄 拜托 -怎么了 |
[05:54] | – It’s 7:00 in the morning. – So? | -现在是早上七点 -那又怎样 |
[05:55] | So, you’re standing over my bed making out with… | 你就站在我床边跟那个谁亲热 |
[05:58] | Xandra. | 桑德拉 |
[06:00] | With an X. Hi. | X开头的哦 你好 |
[06:04] | Nice to meet you, Xandra with an X. | 很高兴认识你 X开头的桑德拉 |
[06:08] | Baby, would you mind giving us a minute? | 宝贝 让我们单独说句话好吗 |
[06:10] | Hmm, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | What do you think? Pretty hot, right? | 你觉得如何 很辣 对吧 |
[06:17] | Yep. She’s a keeper. | 是啊 她一看就很长情 |
[06:19] | Yes. She is. | 是啊 确实 |
[06:21] | And I like Xandra, Bill-bo. | 我真心喜欢桑德拉 老弟 |
[06:23] | And Xandra likes nice things, | 桑德拉喜欢奢侈品 |
[06:24] | which is why I’ve hooked us up with a new score. | 所以我给咱俩找了笔大买卖 |
[06:27] | – Tommy… – You can’t pass this up. | -汤米 -你不能错过 |
[06:29] | I’m talking Grade-A pharmaceuticals here, | 我说的可是A级药品 |
[06:31] | fresh off the dock. | 刚进口的 |
[06:32] | We can quadruple our money. | 我们能让钱翻四倍 |
[06:33] | – What money? – In a week flat. | -什么钱 -就一个星期 |
[06:35] | And I’ll tell you what. We’ll go 50-50 on this one. | 我跟你说 这一单咱们五五分成 |
[06:40] | I just need 500 bucks. | 我就需要500块 |
[06:43] | -There it is. – Come on. | -果不其然 -拜托了 |
[06:44] | I know you have at least that much saved up | 我知道整个夏天 |
[06:45] | from caddying all summer. | 你当球童存下不少钱 |
[06:46] | – So? – So, I can make us some real money here. | -所以呢 -所以我能让咱们一本万利 |
[06:49] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[06:50] | 60-40. | 四六开 |
[06:52] | And that’s my final offer. | 这是我的最终出价了 |
[06:54] | – No. – 70-30? | -不行 -那三七分呢 |
[06:59] | Is that a yes? | 这算是答应了吗 |
[07:06] | Did you know this stuff has 28 grams of sugar per serving? | 你知道这东西每份含28克糖吗 |
[07:13] | I did not know that. | 我还真不知道 |
[07:16] | It’s really good. | 味道好极了 |
[07:17] | That’s great. | 那就好 |
[07:19] | Um, what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[07:22] | – Nothing. Why? – I just… | -没事 怎么了 -我想 |
[07:25] | It’s nothing. | 没什么事 |
[07:27] | Actually, I was thinking about sleeping over at a friend’s tonight. | 我打算今晚在朋友家过夜 |
[07:30] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[07:32] | Yeah, it should be fun. | 是啊 应该超好玩的 |
[07:34] | You know, just a little fun. Not too much fun. | 其实是 挺好玩 也不会超级好玩啦 |
[07:36] | Very, very little. | 一点点啦 |
[07:38] | Okay, well, I should go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[07:39] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[07:43] | We are out of milk. | 家里没有奶了 |
[07:45] | Can you pick some up on the way home? | 回来的时候能顺便买点吗 |
[07:47] | – Not a problem. – Have a good day. | -没问题 -今天顺利哈 |
[07:48] | You, too! | 你也是 |
[07:50] | Oh, and Jane. | 噢对了 简 |
[07:52] | Whose house are you sleeping at? | 你晚上要在谁家睡 |
[07:56] | I’m sleeping at, um… | 我要在 呃 |
[07:59] | the house of… | 在 |
[08:00] | my new, suddenly, super good friend. | 一个相见恨晚的新闺蜜 |
[08:05] | Lulu. | 露露家 |
[08:07] | – Lulu? – Yep. Lulu. | -露露 -是的 露露 |
[08:10] | We’re trying to get along. For Billy’s sake. | 我们正试着好好相处 看在比利的份上 |
[08:13] | So we’re, you know, forging this friendship-ish type thing? | 所以嘛 在努力建立良好的朋友关系 |
[08:23] | Cool. | 不错嘛 |
[08:25] | Cool. | 是不错 |
[08:42] | – Hey. – Hi. Good morning. | -嘿 -嗨 早啊 |
[08:50] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[08:52] | What was what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[08:53] | That look. | 那副表情 |
[08:55] | That was nothing. | 没事啊 |
[08:56] | Billy. That was definitely something. | 比利 那绝对有事 |
[09:00] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[09:02] | Are you embarrassed of me? | 你觉得跟我在一起让你难堪吗 |
[09:03] | No, no, no. You’re being crazy, Lulu. | 不不不 你想太多了 露露 |
[09:05] | No. I’m being observant. | 不 我只是火眼金睛 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | I just need a little time to adjust here. | 我只是需要一点时间来适应 |
[09:13] | This thing between us is… | 我们之间的关系是 |
[09:15] | Is what? | 是什么 |
[09:17] | Relax. All I meant was, it’s new. | 别紧张 我的意思是 是新的 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:31] | Who cares what anybody thinks. | 我才不在乎别人怎么想呢 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna take this from the top, gonna start over. | 我要从现在起 重新开始我们的关系 |
[09:35] | I need a redo, all right? | 再来一遍 好吗 |
[09:41] | Action. | 开始 |
[09:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:45] | Hi. Good morning. | 嗨 早啊 |
[09:53] | Now that was much better. | 这次好多了 |
[09:56] | And this? You and me? | 这个 你和我 |
[09:58] | What exactly are we now, Lulu? | 我们现在到底算什么 露露 |
[10:01] | Well. We’re not a secret any more. | 我们之间再也不用偷偷摸摸了 |
[10:03] | And you’re sure you’re okay with that? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[10:06] | I’m more than okay with it. | 再确定不过了 |
[10:08] | You’re my boyfriend now. And I’m… | 你现在正式成为我的男朋友了 我呢 |
[10:13] | You’re my girlfriend. | 你是我的女朋友 |
[10:15] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[10:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:31] | Do I look different to you? | 我看起来有没有什么不同呢 |
[10:32] | – Uh, haircut? – No. | -新发型 -不是 |
[10:34] | – You waxed your eyebrows? – No. | -你画眉了 -没有 |
[10:36] | New outfit? | 新外套 |
[10:38] | Yes. But, that’s not it. | 是的 但不是这个 |
[10:39] | You really want me to keep guessing? | 你真的还要让我继续猜下去吗 |
[10:41] | It’s this. | 是这个 |
[10:42] | Do you see this look on my face? | 你看到我的表情了吗 |
[10:43] | I do. And I know that look. | 看到了 我知道这种表情 |
[10:45] | And that is not a good look. | 这可不是什么好现象 |
[10:46] | Oh, it’s good. It’s better than good. | 是好事 比好更好的事 |
[10:48] | Can you just tell me? | 你就直接告诉我吧 |
[10:49] | Fine. It’s Paris. Paris, Billy. | 好吧 是巴黎 巴黎耶 比利 |
[10:52] | I, Jane Quimby, am going to Paris. | 我 简·昆比 要去巴黎了 |
[10:54] | – When? – Tonight! | -什么时候 -今晚 |
[10:55] | I mean, it’s only for five hours and 49 minutes | 虽然只能呆5个小时零49分钟 |
[10:57] | and I’m on the next flight back but it’s Paris. | 而且下一班飞机就回来 但那是巴黎耶 |
[11:00] | A few months ago I would’ve been excited | 几个月前 我连去巴尼百货公司 |
[11:01] | for a day trip to the Barneys outlet. | 玩一天都会兴奋得不得了 |
[11:03] | And now I’m going to Paris. | 现在我要去巴黎了 |
[11:05] | I just need one teeny, tiny, little favor. | 我只需要你的一个举手之劳 |
[11:09] | I don’t do passports. | 我不会做假护照 |
[11:11] | I have a passport. | 我自己有护照 |
[11:12] | There’s another small-ish to slightly large favor. | 是稍微大一点的小忙 |
[11:15] | I need from you in order to make this happen. | 我需要你的允许才能实现 |
[11:21] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:23] | Jane? Sleeping at my house? | 简 在我家过夜 |
[11:26] | She’s not actually sleeping at your house, Lulu. | 她不是真的在你家过夜 露露 |
[11:28] | It’s just, if it comes up, and it won’t, | 就是万一事情败露了 你要出来向本证明 |
[11:30] | you need to tell Ben that Jane’s crashing at your place tonight. | 简今晚是在你家过夜的 多半不会有事的 |
[11:33] | No one would believe that. | 说出来谁会相信啊 |
[11:35] | Her brother will. | 她哥哥会相信的 |
[11:36] | And what if someone else finds out about this? | 那万一别人发现了怎么办 |
[11:39] | Me and Jane? A sleep-over? Seriously? | 我和简 一起过夜 说真的 |
[11:43] | Do you have any idea what | 你知不知道这对我的社交形象 |
[11:44] | that sort of thing would do to me socially? | 造成多大的影响 |
[11:49] | – Not that I care. – Right. | -尽管我不在乎 -那就好 |
[11:50] | No. I… | 不 |
[11:57] | I don’t care. I’m sorry. | 我不在乎 对不起 |
[12:01] | So, where’s she really going? | 那她到底要去哪呢 |
[12:03] | I’m not at liberty to discuss. | 我不方便透露她的行踪 |
[12:06] | I’m your girlfriend, | 我是你女朋友 |
[12:07] | you’re suppose to tell me everything no matter what it is. | 不管什么事你都应该要告诉我 |
[12:09] | And I’m your boyfriend, | 我是你的男朋友 |
[12:10] | so it would be cool if you did me this one little favor | 如果你答应帮忙又不刨根问底的话 |
[12:13] | without asking a million questions. | 那才是你应该做的 |
[12:16] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | So, you’ll do it? | 这么说你同意了 |
[12:20] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[12:28] | The sting of battle will only make you stronger. | 战场上的伤痛会使你变得更加强壮 |
[12:33] | Do not flinch at oncoming fire. | 在即将到来的烈火面前不能退缩 |
[12:35] | Do not hold your position. | 身体别往回缩 |
[12:36] | Always moving forward. Always advancing. | 要一直向前进 一直前进 |
[12:40] | The time is now, | 这一时刻就是现在 |
[12:42] | and I am proud to lead you all to victory. | 能指引你们通向成功我感到无比自豪 |
[12:46] | Let’s do this! | 我们开始吧 |
[12:49] | Okay, people, shirts and skins. | 同学们 上衣对阵裸上身 |
[12:57] | Right. Bad idea. Just shirts. | 好吧 烂主意 都穿着衣服吧 |
[13:00] | All right, get on the line. | 好了 站好队 |
[13:01] | Let’s play some dodgeball! | 我们来玩躲避球 |
[13:04] | Jane, I need you to put down the notebook thing, | 简 请先把你的笔记本放下 |
[13:06] | and get on the front line. | 然后站到前排来好吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[13:09] | Sure you can. This is your game. | 你当然可以 这是你最拿手的游戏啊 |
[13:11] | I can feel it. You’ve got it. | 我能感受到 你能行 |
[13:12] | No, I can’t out this down, Ben. It’s very, very important. | 不行 本 我不能把它放下 它很重要 |
[13:15] | And dodgeball isn’t? Go put the notebook down. | 那”躲球游戏”就不重要了吗 放下吧 |
[13:18] | It’s not a notebook, it’s a Lookbook. | 这不是”笔记本” 它可是”新品画册” |
[13:20] | It’s work related. And I cannot put it down, | 这是工作资料 我不能放下 |
[13:22] | not even for a second. | 一秒都不行 |
[13:23] | Jane, I want you to put it down. I’m not putting it down. | -简 我想请你放下它 -不行 |
[13:26] | I’m not gonna do it. You better do this. | -我不会放的 -你最好放下它 |
[13:29] | Dude. You’re making me look really bad here. | 你搞得我很尴尬呀 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[13:34] | I can’t put this down, Ben. | 本 我真的不能放下它 |
[13:37] | Put the look-a-whatever-it-is down | 赶紧把这什么册子放下 |
[13:38] | and hit the dodgeball court right this minute, | 然后速到游戏场地集合 |
[13:40] | or I’m giving you an F for the day. | 否则我就让你不及格 |
[13:44] | An F for the day? In dodgeball? | “躲球游戏”不及格? |
[13:46] | Is that even a real thing? | 有这码事儿吗 |
[13:47] | It is now. | 即刻生效 |
[13:54] | Sit this one out, Quimby. | 坐一边儿去 昆比 |
[13:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | All right, let’s play some dodgeball. | 好的 我们来玩”躲球游戏” |
[14:16] | Hey, Jane. Hey. | -嘿 简 -嘿 |
[14:21] | So, your brother’s teaching dodgeball now? | 所以你哥现在是”躲球”老师吗 |
[14:28] | It appears that way. | 看起来是的 |
[14:32] | So how was your date? | 你的约会怎么样了 |
[14:35] | Well, she did stay through the whole thing, | 对方起码没有中途退场 |
[14:38] | so that part was an improvement. | 这也算是个进步了 |
[14:41] | Ouch. | 哎唷 |
[14:43] | How was your date? | 你进展如何呀 |
[14:45] | I didn’t know you were into older guys. | 我都不知道你喜欢成熟男呢 |
[14:46] | Mine was definitely not a date. | 我那绝对算不上什么约会 |
[14:49] | It was a work dinner for my internship. | 那是庆祝我做实习生的工作晚餐而已 |
[14:54] | It’s good to know. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | Hey, Fadden! Break it up over there! | 嘿 费登 过来玩啊 |
[14:59] | Sorry, Coach. I was just leaving. | 抱歉 教练 我正要走 |
[15:03] | That’s what I’m talking about. Good job. | 就要这样 不错 |
[15:09] | Don’t want to get you in trouble. | 我不想给你添乱 |
[15:31] | Hey, Rita Shaw. | 嘿 丽塔·肖 |
[15:32] | Are you going to that faculty karaoke thing tonight? | 今晚职工唱K 你去吗 |
[15:36] | Of course. I’m Asian. | 当然了 我是亚洲人 |
[15:38] | – Joking? – What do you think? | -开玩笑吗 -不然呢 |
[15:40] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 没听出来 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, I was just thinking that since… | 抱歉 我在想既然… |
[15:49] | Since what? | 既然什么 |
[15:50] | Jane is having this whole friend sleep-over thing at Lulu’s. | 简和朋友们今晚会在露露那里过夜 |
[15:53] | I thought that maybe you and I could hit the faculty party | 所以我想也许你和我能一起去参加职工派对 |
[15:57] | and get to know one another a little better, and… | 然后相互了解一下 然后… |
[15:59] | Wait. Back up a sec. | 等等 你说什么来着 |
[16:01] | Jane is having a sleep-over at Lulu’s house? | 简会在露露家过夜吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah. You actually believe that? | -是啊 -这你也信吗 |
[16:06] | Why wouldn’t I believe that? | 有啥好怀疑的 |
[16:07] | I’d be willing to bet a year of my generous board of education salary | 我愿意拿全年丰厚的教育董事薪水跟你赌 |
[16:11] | that Jane isn’t sleeping over at Lulu Pope’s. | 简不会在露露家过夜 |
[16:13] | Where else would she be sleeping? | 那她还能睡哪儿 |
[16:15] | I don’t know, Ben. | 我不知道 本 |
[16:15] | Did you ever stay out all night when you were in high school? | 你读高中的时候没在外面过夜吗 |
[16:18] | Sure. | 当然有啦 |
[16:19] | And what is it that you were doing? | 那你外宿都干些什么呢 |
[16:21] | Well, I don’t wanna brag, but… | 不是我吹牛 但是… |
[16:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:28] | Look. It happens. Kids grow up. They get curious. | 听着 这事不稀奇 孩子们长大了是会好奇的 |
[16:30] | Curious? No, Jane’s not “curious.” | 好奇 不会的 简不会”好奇”的 |
[16:33] | Look, maybe there’s a boy she likes? | 也许她喜欢某个男孩呢 |
[16:36] | Nick Fadden. | 尼克·费登 |
[16:38] | Okay, then. This all makes sense. | 对头 这就讲得通啦 |
[16:39] | Just don’t blow it out of proportion. | 但是你千万别乱来发火 |
[16:41] | Maybe it’s time you and Jane have “the talk” about… | 也许是时候你跟简”谈谈”关于… |
[16:45] | I have to stop this. | 我得去阻止 |
[17:14] | I can’t get over the fact that I’m stuck here | 我搞不懂为啥我就得留在这儿 |
[17:17] | and you get to go to Paris tonight. | 而你今晚就能去巴黎了 |
[17:19] | I know. Maybe I could fit you in my carry-on. | 我知道 也许我能把你托运过去呢 |
[17:22] | But you’d have to wear those really skinny jeans. | 但你得穿铅笔裤 |
[17:24] | You know, the tiny ones? Ha! Funny. | -瘦瘦小小的那种 -好好笑咧 |
[17:28] | I just… | 我只是… |
[17:29] | I hope getting this Lookbook to Paris saves Gray’s job. | 希望能把这本新品画册带到巴黎 保全格雷的工作 |
[17:32] | Did you talk to Lulu yet? | 你跟露露说过了吗 |
[17:34] | I did. | 说过了 |
[17:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:37] | She didn’t exactly commit, | 她不是很乐意 |
[17:38] | but she insinuated an interest in committing. | 但她有暗示说她有兴趣 |
[17:42] | Why did I have to say her name? | 我为啥非要说她的名字呀 |
[17:44] | I mean, it just popped out and then I couldn’t take it back. | 我是脱口而出的 现在收不回来了 |
[17:47] | Of all the names I could’ve picked I had to say Lulu? | 那么多朋友名字 我偏偏就说了露露 |
[17:50] | She’s never gonna do it. | 她绝不会帮忙的 |
[17:52] | I’m working on it. | 我来处理这事儿 |
[18:09] | Your grip’s off. | 状态不行呀 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I’m just messing around, Coach. | 是啊 教练 我随便打打而已 |
[18:12] | Yeah. “Messing around” Is sort of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 没错 我就是想跟你谈谈”随便打打” |
[18:15] | Look, I know my focus hasn’t been perfect lately, | 我知道我最近状态不好 |
[18:18] | but | 但是 |
[18:23] | I can get the job done. | 我能完成任务 |
[18:24] | You know, you’re a teenager. | 你知道 你还是个青少年 |
[18:26] | You should take it slow. I was a lot like you in high school, | 你应该慢慢来 你和我读高中那会儿很像 |
[18:29] | and I was known to, let’s say, | 我那会儿是出了名的 怎么说呢 |
[18:32] | over-swing on occasion. | 击球过重吧 偶尔啦 |
[18:37] | When youyourself at the plate tonight… | 当你处在今晚这场比赛中时 |
[18:40] | You need to… We don’t have a game tonight. | -你得… -我们今晚没有比赛呀 |
[18:41] | Right. But if you found yourself | 没错 但是如果你找到自我 |
[18:44] | for some reason up to bat tonight… Why would I… | -对抗今晚的对手 -我为啥要… |
[18:46] | Work with me here. Okay. | -听我说啦 -好 |
[18:49] | Fastball, straight down the middle. What do you do? | 快球飞来 正中红心 你怎么办 |
[18:51] | I try to hit it out of the park. | 我会尽力将它打出公园 |
[18:52] | No, no. No, you don’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[18:54] | I don’t? No. | -不是 -不是 |
[18:55] | Are you following me here? Not really, Coach. | -你听得懂我的话吗 -不大懂 |
[18:58] | Let’s try this again. | 那换个说法吧 |
[18:59] | Whatever you’re doing tonight, | 无论你今晚正在做什么 |
[19:01] | if you get a fastball down the middle, just swing easy. | 如果见到快球飞来 只要轻巧地反击即可 |
[19:04] | Very, very easy. Just lightly tap it. | 很轻 很轻 轻拍一下就好 |
[19:07] | Don’t do that. | 别太大力 |
[19:08] | If you accidentally make contact, | 如果力气过大 |
[19:11] | first base only. Nothing more. | 最多能跑到一垒 仅此而已 |
[19:14] | Do not try to go for second base. | 二垒都别想上 |
[19:15] | Hey. Home run? Not an option. | 全垒打就更不用说了 |
[19:18] | You hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[19:19] | Hey, Coach! | 嘿 教练 |
[19:21] | Thanks so much for letting Jane sleep over tonight. | 谢谢你让简来过夜 |
[19:29] | Everything I just said, | 我刚说的那些 |
[19:31] | ignore it. | 别往心里去啊 |
[19:34] | You swing for the fences, buddy. | 好好打防守 哥们 |
[19:36] | Good talk. | 谈话结束 |
[20:00] | Thank you, Billy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 比利 太感谢了 |
[20:02] | And I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[20:04] | but please thank Lulu for me. | 但请向露露转达我的谢意 |
[20:07] | In less than nine hours I’m going to be on a plane to Paris. | 九小时内我就回去巴黎了 |
[20:11] | And hopefully saving two jobs. | 希望能挽救两个人的工作 |
[20:16] | Of course I’ve heard. What’ve you heard? | 我当然听说了 你听说什么了 |
[20:18] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 只是 |
[20:22] | Look. I spoke to an old mate from Parsons last night, | 昨晚我和帕森斯学院的老朋友聊天 |
[20:24] | has his finger on the pulse about this sort of thing, | 让他分析了一下这种事情 |
[20:25] | if you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[20:27] | And, well… | 其实吧 |
[20:28] | Well what? | 其实什么 |
[20:29] | Come on, enough with all the fingers and the pulses. | 快说呀 少拐弯抹角的了 |
[20:32] | Diaz is gone. | Diaz走了 |
[20:33] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[20:34] | Gone as in no-longer-Creative-Director gone? | 不再做设计总监了吗 |
[20:36] | Gone as in out-of-the-company gone. | 不再在这个公司工作了 |
[20:38] | No. | 不能吧 |
[20:39] | Yes. | 真的 |
[20:40] | And Gray? | 那格雷呢 |
[20:42] | It doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[20:44] | But wait, wait. Who’s gonna take over? | 等一下 那谁来接管呢 |
[20:46] | No one knows for sure. | 谁都不确定 |
[20:48] | No one knows what? | 不确定什么 |
[20:50] | Oh. Hi, Jane! | 你好啊 简 |
[20:53] | Hello, Jane! | 你好 简 |
[20:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:57] | Are you guys talking about Gray? | 你们在说格雷吗 |
[21:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道呀 |
[21:01] | Stop pressuring me! I don’t actually know anything, okay? | 别逼我了 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[21:06] | He’s on the Master Cleanse. Very cranky. | 他真在减肥 这阶段脾气最暴躁了 |
[21:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | I hate to cut this short but I have to go. | 本想再聊聊的 但我得走了 |
[21:19] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[21:20] | Believe what? | 相信什么 |
[21:21] | Diaz out. Gray out. It’s like Christmas came early this year. | 迪亚斯出局了 格雷也出局了 感觉像提前过圣诞了 |
[21:25] | Oh, poor Gray. | 可怜的格雷 |
[21:27] | Oh, I can see you’re really torn up about it. | 看得出来你很伤心嘛 |
[21:29] | I mean, let’s be honest. The timing couldn’t be better for me. | 说实话 现在是我的最佳时机 |
[21:32] | Everything’s going according to plan. | 一切尽在计划之中 |
[21:35] | Plan? What plan? | 计划 什么计划 |
[21:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:38] | Just that Gray | 只是格雷 |
[21:40] | and that annoying little assistant of hers | 和她那讨厌的助理 |
[21:42] | will finally be out of my hair. | 我终于不用再面对了 |
[21:45] | I almost feel sorry for them. | 我几乎快可怜她们了 |
[21:49] | I said “almost.” | 我说了”几乎” |
[21:55] | Passport. Check. Boarding pass. Check. | 护照 在 登机牌 在 |
[22:00] | And the Lookbook. | 新品画册 |
[22:03] | Check. | 在 |
[22:11] | No check. | 不在 |
[22:15] | No. No, no, no. This is not happening. | 不 不 不会这样的 |
[22:22] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[22:25] | The Lookbook is gone. | 新品画册不见了 |
[22:58] | Please, pick up. Please, pick up. | 快接呀 快接呀 |
[23:00] | Now very rarely will you hear someone say, | 如今你很少会听见有人说 |
[23:02] | “The movie was better than the book.” | 电影比书好看 |
[23:05] | That’s because it’s impossible | 因为将整部书的故事拍进两小时的电影 |
[23:07] | to fit an entire book into two hours. | 是不可能的 |
[23:12] | Hey, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不能接电话 |
[23:13] | I need your help. | 我想要你帮忙 |
[23:14] | I’ll call you right after class. | 下课后我打给你 |
[23:15] | No, no, no, no. Billy, please don’t hang up. | 别 别 比利 求你别挂电话 |
[23:18] | I’m having a major meltdown here. | 我这出大问题了 |
[23:20] | – Janey, I… – Mr. Nutter. | -小简 我 -纳特先生 |
[23:22] | Hi. Am I boring you? | 你好啊 在下让你无聊了吗 |
[23:25] | Not at all. | 一点也没有 |
[23:26] | Really? ‘Cause you seem a bit distracted. | 是吗 因为你看起来好像心不在焉 |
[23:28] | Maybe it’s just because you’re on the phone. I don’t know. | 可能是因为你在打电话 我说不准 |
[23:31] | This is not a good time, Janey. | 现在不行 小简 |
[23:33] | Billy! | 比利 |
[23:34] | And you’re still not hanging up. | 你还没挂电话 |
[23:36] | If that is not your mother or your barber on the line, | 如果不是你母亲或者理发师打来的 |
[23:39] | I’m gonna need you to put the phone away. | 希望你能马上挂掉电话 |
[23:41] | – Somebody took the Lookbook. – What? | -有人拿走了新品画册 -什么 |
[23:43] | I said put the phone away. | 我叫你挂电话 |
[23:45] | It’s gone, Billy. It’s gone! | 不见了 比利 不见了 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry, Mr. Hunter. | 对不起 亨特老师 |
[23:51] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[23:53] | Oh. No, no, no. You should stay. | 不 不 你应该坐下 |
[23:56] | Listen, you can either sit in your seat now, | 你要么现在乖乖坐在你位子上 |
[23:58] | or you can sit in it after school during detention. | 要么你想接受放晚学的处罚 |
[24:00] | All week. It’s your choice. | 一周时间 你选择吧 |
[24:06] | Billy, please don’t hang up! | 比利 别挂电话 |
[24:09] | I’ll take the detention. | 我还是放晚学吧 |
[24:17] | Now that’s what we call a bad decision, gang. | 这叫做错误的决定 各位 |
[24:22] | Okay. What happened to the Lookbook? | 新品画册怎么了 |
[24:25] | I can’t believe I’m actually saying the word “Lookbook.” | 真不敢相信我说了”新品画册”这个词 |
[24:28] | Someone stole it. | 被人偷了 |
[24:29] | Why would they do that? | 谁会做这种事 |
[24:30] | I don’t know! Because they’re trying to get Gray fired. | 我不知道 或许因为他们想害格雷被炒 |
[24:34] | Because they want her job. | 因为他们想要取代她 |
[24:38] | Because of politics in fashion, | 因为时尚界的明争暗斗 |
[24:40] | and because the world is dark and stormy. Hi. | 因为这个腥风血雨的世界很黑暗 你好 |
[24:44] | All I know is that somebody stole it. | 我确定的就是它被人偷了 |
[24:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:54] | And I think I know who. | 我知道是谁了 |
[25:00] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[25:02] | We’ll celebrate this weekend. | 我们这个周末庆祝 |
[25:05] | I’ll call you back. | 待会儿打给你 |
[25:07] | – India. – Person. | -英蒂安 – 某人 |
[25:10] | – Quick question. – Nope. | -快速问答 -不行 |
[25:13] | – I need to… – You need to what? | -我想 -你想干什么 |
[25:16] | – I need to… – Yes? | -我想 -什么 |
[25:30] | Borrow a pen. | 借支笔 |
[25:38] | There. Now I’d appreciate it | 在那 要是你不再神经病一样的看着我 |
[25:40] | if you stopped staring at me like a psycho | 去过你的洋洋得意的日子 |
[25:42] | and moved along with your happy, perky day. | 我会不胜感激 |
[25:48] | – Can I just… – Get out of my office? | -我可不可以 -出我的办公室吗 |
[25:49] | You may. The sooner the better, actually. | 可以 其实越快越好 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | Yes, Jane? | 什么事 简 |
[26:05] | How’s it going? | 进展怎样 |
[26:07] | You tell me. | 你觉得呢 |
[26:09] | Wow. That’s… I love that. | 哇 这个 我喜欢 |
[26:12] | Okay, I need you to do something for me. | 我想找你帮个忙 |
[26:15] | And it’s probably gonna sound a little weird. | 可能这件事听起来有点奇怪 |
[26:17] | Anything for you. | 尽管吩咐 |
[26:19] | I need you to get India out of her office for, like, five minutes. | 请你把英蒂安骗出她办公室五分钟 |
[26:23] | And how do you propose I do that? | 对此你有什么提议吗 |
[26:25] | I don’t know. Aren’t you two… | 我不知道 你们俩不是 |
[26:27] | – Friends? – With… | -朋友吗 -有… |
[26:27] | – Don’t say it. – Benefits. | -别这么说 -利益关系 |
[26:30] | She’s in a terrible mood today. | 她今天心情不好 |
[26:31] | She’s in a terrible mood every day. | 她每天心情都不好 |
[26:33] | She just threw a pen at me. | 她刚才还朝我扔笔呢 |
[26:35] | Not really convincing me. | 这理由可没打动我 |
[26:36] | Um, please? | 求求你啦 |
[26:40] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[26:46] | Hello, there. | 嗨 美女 |
[26:48] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[26:49] | I realize that. But I wanted to show you | 看出来了 但我想请你去看看 |
[26:51] | something in my office for about five minutes. | 我办公室里的一个东西 就五分钟 |
[26:53] | “Something in your office”? | “你办公室里的一个东西” |
[26:55] | I’ve seen it already and | 我已经看到了 而且 |
[26:56] | I’m not really in the mood for those five minutes right now. | 我现在根本不想浪费这五分钟 |
[26:59] | I assure you it’s strictly work-related. | 我保证是公事啦 |
[27:01] | Wait. Five minutes? | 等等 就只有五分钟 |
[27:03] | That’s just cruel and completely untrue. | 真是太残忍啦 没天理了 |
[27:05] | Fine. What is it that you wanted to show me? | 好吧 你到底想让我看什么东西 |
[27:07] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[27:12] | You look ravishing. I really like this. | 你今天真迷人 我喜欢这套衣服 |
[27:14] | It’s kind of a new look. | 感觉焕然一新 |
[27:15] | Okay. You know what? | 好了 你知道 |
[27:17] | I got a lot going on today and | 我今天有很多事情要做 |
[27:18] | I’m not feeling that helpful right now, so… | 而且感觉现在也帮不上忙 所以 |
[27:20] | Please, don’t go. | 别啊 别走 |
[27:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:25] | You want to have the talk. | 你想和我”谈一谈”了 |
[27:28] | I’ve withheld and now you want. | 我一按兵不动 你就急不可耐了 |
[27:31] | That is just so guy-like. | 真是典型的大男子主义 |
[27:36] | That is me. I am a guy. | 我就是我 我就是个男人嘛 |
[27:40] | Okay. Cut to the chase, please. | 行了 拜托废话少说 |
[27:41] | You want to have the talk, let’s have it. Go. | 想谈谈不是么 说吧 |
[27:44] | What I think is that you | 我觉得你 |
[27:47] | are going to love, | 应该会喜欢 |
[27:50] | really love | 真的会很喜欢 |
[27:52] | the color pattern in this new design. | 新设计的色彩图样 |
[27:54] | It’s kind of a burnished auburn mixed with | 是亮褐色混合着 |
[27:56] | a few other great colors that, obviously, I came up with. | 其他几种美妙的颜色 显然是我的主意 |
[27:59] | And the best bit is there’s a hint of eggshell. | 最棒的一点是还有点蛋壳黄 |
[28:02] | Just to bring out the contrast. | 这样就突出了对比效果 |
[28:04] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[28:05] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[28:12] | I do want to have the talk. | 我的确想和你谈谈 |
[28:13] | About the state of our relationship. | 谈谈我们现在的关系 |
[28:18] | I’ve been avoiding it | 我一直在逃避 |
[28:20] | and now it’s time. | 现在是时候该说清楚了 |
[28:21] | So let’s talk about our relationship, | 所以我们来谈谈我们的关系吧 |
[28:26] | shall we? | 好吗 |
[28:27] | Although, perhaps that’s a poor choice of words. “Relationship.” | 可能 这词选得不对 “关系” |
[28:34] | I knew it. That little weasel. | 我就知道 这只狡猾的狐狸 |
[28:38] | I mean, it’s such a loaded word. | 我是说 这词太含蓄了 |
[28:44] | Let me start over. | 我重新说一遍 |
[28:47] | In an arrangement such as ours… | 我们安排的那些 |
[28:48] | “Arrangement”? | “安排” |
[28:50] | Let me start over. | 错了 重新再来 |
[28:53] | Two trains leave at the same time from opposite stations, | 两辆火车同时从相反的车站出发 |
[28:57] | and they meet in the middle. | 在途中相遇 |
[29:00] | And that is why I choose to take cabs as often as possible | 这就是为什么我总喜欢打车 |
[29:03] | because the underground system in this town is so unreliable. | 因为这地方的地铁系统太不靠谱了 |
[29:07] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[29:10] | I’m glad we cleared this up. Aren’t you? | 很高兴我们说清楚了 是吧 |
[29:20] | No one has it. My life is over. | 哪儿都没有 我完了 |
[29:24] | Literally. Gray is going to hunt me down and kill me. | 说真的 格雷会追回来杀了我 |
[29:26] | Deep breaths. Jane, deep breaths. Okay? Are you with me? | 深呼吸 简 深呼吸 听得见我吗 |
[29:32] | Jane? Jane? | 简 简 |
[29:34] | Yes. Yes, I’m nodding. | 在 在 我在点头啊 |
[29:36] | Yeah, I can’t see that. | 好吧 我又看不到 |
[29:38] | Right. Sorry. I’m just a little overwhelmed right now. | 是哦 对不起 我现在有点抓狂 |
[29:41] | Let’s think about this, okay? It’s gotta be somewhere. | 我们这么想 它肯定在某个地方 |
[29:44] | Where did you see it last? | 你最后一次看到它是在哪里 |
[29:46] | In my bag! Which was on my shoulder the entire day. | 我的包里 我一整天都背着包 |
[29:49] | Okay, maybe you just left it somewhere? | 好吧 可能你把它丢在什么地方了 |
[29:51] | It totally could’ve slipped out of your bag. | 它肯定不会自己从包里跑出去 |
[29:53] | Is there anywhere that could have happened? | 想想可能会丢在什么地方了 |
[29:55] | Oh, maybe here at work, or at school, | 可能在办公室 可能在学校 |
[29:58] | or possibly somewhere in the city of New York. | 还可能在纽约的某个地方 |
[30:01] | Well, that narrows it down. | 这范围真够小的 |
[30:02] | I’m totally screwed. | 我真的完蛋了 |
[30:04] | No, you’re not. Because we’re gonna find it. | 不 不会的 你肯定能找到它 |
[30:07] | You look at work and I’ll look at school. | 你在办公室找找 我找找学校里 |
[30:09] | Everything’s gonna be okay, Janey, I promise. | 会好起来的 我保证 小简 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[30:19] | And the cosine is what? | 余弦是什么 |
[30:23] | One… | 一个 |
[31:02] | This is a good look for you. | 这样子真适合你 |
[31:04] | I like you on your knees. | 我就喜欢你跪着 |
[31:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[31:08] | I lost a contact lens. | 我隐形眼镜掉了一只 |
[31:12] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[31:14] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[31:17] | Oh! Wow! Would you look at that? | 太好了 你看 |
[31:20] | I just found it. What a relief. | 我找到它了 真是万幸 |
[31:26] | Oh, God. | 我的天呐 |
[31:29] | – Thanks for your concern. – Don’t touch me. | -谢谢你的关心 -别碰我 |
[31:38] | Jane. | 简 |
[31:40] | Jane, I think you’ve looked everywhere. | 简 我觉得你已经找遍了 |
[31:43] | I know. | 是啊 |
[31:48] | I lost it. | 我把它给弄丢了 |
[31:50] | And the worst part is I let Gray down | 最糟糕的是在格雷最需要我的时候 |
[31:52] | when she needed me the most. | 我让她失望了 |
[31:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:57] | Choos always make it better, honey. | 周仰杰牌鞋子总能让心情好起来 亲爱的 |
[32:02] | It’s not working. | 没用啊 |
[32:19] | Mmm. Billy? | 比利 |
[32:21] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[32:22] | Yeah, you’re gonna want some caffeine for this. | 你看起来需要一杯咖啡 |
[32:24] | She hasn’t completed a sentence for over an hour, | 她一个小时没说什么话了 |
[32:26] | just kept pointing at your name in her phone. | 光指着电话里你的名字 |
[32:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[32:37] | Wow. This is quite a sight. | 这是唱的哪一出啊 |
[32:40] | Don’t judge me. | 别挖苦我 |
[32:42] | I just want to lie here, | 我就想躺在这儿 |
[32:43] | surrounded by pretty clothes and Choos | 在漂亮衣服和周仰杰鞋子的包围中 |
[32:46] | until I’m fired. | 等着被解雇 |
[32:47] | My last moments of semi-happiness. | 最后的美好时光啊 |
[32:50] | You realize, I’m gonna feel guilty for the rest of my life | 我会因为格雷被解雇这事 |
[32:53] | about getting Gray fired. | 抱憾终生 |
[32:54] | You didn’t get her fired. Yet. | 你还没害她被解雇呢 还没有 |
[32:57] | We’re gonna find it, Jane. | 我们会找到它的 简 |
[32:58] | How? The plane leaves in a few hours. | 怎么找 再过几小时飞机就起飞了 |
[33:01] | I’ve looked here. You’ve looked at school. | 我找遍了办公室 你也找遍了学校 |
[33:03] | It’s gone. | 它就是不见了 |
[33:05] | And I’m the one that lost it. | 还是被我弄丢的 |
[33:07] | Okay. Come on. Now, think. | 别这样 来 想想 |
[33:09] | Were you anywhere else at all? | 你还去过什么地方 |
[33:11] | Anywhere? | 任何地方 |
[33:13] | Nowhere. | 没有 |
[33:15] | Except | 除了 |
[33:17] | a cab. | 出租车 |
[33:28] | This should be easy. | 应该很容易 |
[34:04] | I already checked it. | 找过了 |
[34:33] | Thanks for helping me look. | 谢谢你帮我找 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry we couldn’t find it. | 真对不起我们没能找到 |
[34:38] | You’re not the only one. | 又不是你一个人在找 |
[34:42] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[34:44] | I guess I call Gray and I tell her I lost it. | 我可能要打电话告诉格雷我把画册弄丢了 |
[34:50] | And I hope against hope that she… | 我现在就抱着一线希望 |
[34:54] | we get to keep our jobs. | 我们还能保住工作 |
[34:57] | I’m really sorry, Janey. | 真的很抱歉 小简 |
[34:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:01] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[35:03] | When I think about how hard it’s gonna be | 一想到重新爬回我如今的位置 |
[35:05] | to get back to the place where I am right now… | 会有多困难 |
[35:12] | You’re here with me. | 还有我呢 |
[35:16] | That’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[35:48] | How was your day? You must be so excited for Paris. | 今天过得怎么样 要去巴黎了很激动吧 |
[35:52] | Paris? | 巴黎 |
[35:53] | No, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[35:56] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[35:58] | Fine. You won. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[36:01] | – I won? – Yes, you won. | -我赢了 -对 你赢了 |
[36:03] | So, you can spare me the crazy, creepy speech about how Gray’s | 不劳你费心告诉我格雷会如何 |
[36:07] | on her way out, and how I’m on my way out with her. | 被扫地出门 以及我跟她一块儿被撵走 |
[36:10] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是来跟你说这个的 |
[36:12] | – No? – Nope. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[36:14] | I came to give you this. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[36:18] | It was you. | 是你拿的 |
[36:19] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[36:20] | Trust me, I don’t need to steal Gray’s Lookbook to get ahead. | 相信我 我不需要偷格雷的画册来上位 |
[36:23] | A taxi driver returned it to the front desk about an hour ago. | 一小时前一个出租车司机送到前台的 |
[36:29] | You must have been beside yourself. | 你一定急坏了吧 |
[36:32] | I’ve been a little concerned. Yes. | 我是有些小担心 没错 |
[36:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[36:40] | Thank you, India. | 谢谢 英蒂安 |
[36:41] | Right. Sorry. Thank you. | 对 不好意思 谢谢你 |
[36:44] | It’s just… I’m a little confused. | 我只是 有点不解 |
[36:47] | Not that I’m complaining. It’s just… | 我不是在抱怨 只是 |
[36:49] | You don’t even like me. So why help? | 你从来都不喜欢我 为什么还要帮我 |
[36:52] | Because that Lookbook… | 因为这本画册 |
[36:54] | it’s not gonna save you. | 也救不了你 |
[36:57] | Or Gray. | 或者格雷 |
[37:55] | Rise and shine, Bill-bo. | 该起床了 比利老弟 |
[37:57] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[37:58] | 5 o’clock. | 五点 |
[37:59] | In the morning? | 早上五点 |
[38:01] | What’re you doing up? | 你起来干嘛 |
[38:02] | Never went to sleep. Come on, let’s go. | 从来不睡觉 快起来 出发了 |
[38:04] | I need you to drive me to Queens. | 我需要你载我去昆斯 |
[38:06] | The meds guy finally came through. On credit. | 那群卖药的终于过来了 赊账着呢 |
[38:08] | So you can keep your hard earned American dollars, | 所以不用担心你那来之不易的钞票了 |
[38:10] | but I still need a getaway driver. | 但给我当跑路车夫还是必要的 |
[38:13] | Getaway driver? | 跑路车夫 |
[38:14] | Yeah, well, maybe just a driver. | 对 或许就单纯当个司机 |
[38:17] | Come on. It’s gonna be fun. | 起来吧 很有趣的 |
[38:18] | “Fun”? Fun like our last road trip? | 有趣 跟上次公路之旅一样有趣吗 |
[38:21] | Where is this sarcasm coming from? | 这酸不溜唧的挖苦是由何而来啊 |
[38:22] | I had a great time on our last road trip. | 上次公路之旅我就很开心 |
[38:24] | So did I. Oh, yeah. Until that Quick and Go clerk | 我也是 直到那群快闪便利店的员工 |
[38:26] | charged me with a baseball bat. | 给了我当头一棒 |
[38:29] | – We got away. – Barely. | -我们还是逃掉了 -侥幸 |
[38:30] | And you could’ve told me you | 在偷啤酒之前你可以选择 |
[38:31] | were gonna steal that beer before we went in. | 告诉我一声 |
[38:34] | You never tell the decoy he’s the decoy. | 怎么可能告诉诱饵他是诱饵呢 |
[38:35] | You know what? Just leave me out of this one, Tommy. | 你这次就饶了我吧 汤米 |
[38:37] | I’m not getting sent away. | 我不想被遣送回来 |
[38:39] | You think I’d put you at risk? | 你以为我会置你于危险之地吗 |
[38:42] | Come on. You’re my baby brother. I love you. | 怎么可能 你是我的宝贝弟弟 爱你 |
[38:44] | This is gonna be fast and easy and consequence-free. | 这次绝对迅速简单无后果 |
[38:48] | Yeah. Until we get caught. | 那是 只要不被抓到嘛 |
[38:49] | I promise you we won’t. | 保证不会被抓到 |
[38:52] | Fine. 80-20. | 好了 八二分 |
[38:54] | And you can take Xandra with an X to prom. | 并且你可以带桑德拉参加毕业舞会 |
[38:57] | But no funny business though. | 但不许毛手毛脚 |
[39:03] | Hey, I can’t do this without you, Billy. | 我不能没有你啊 比利 |
[39:05] | Then don’t. | 那就放了我吧 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:50] | Sorry, I can’t wait. | 对不起 我等不起 |
[40:47] | Uh, you’re so cute. | 你人真好 |
[40:49] | I mean, not that I’m available. | 我不是说我有空一起喝一杯 |
[40:50] | Technically, I’m available, but emotionally I’m not available. | 我是有空 但理智告诉我不能这样 |
[40:54] | And you don’t understand a word that I’m saying, do you? | 其实你一句也没听懂 是吧 |
[40:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:59] | Merci. | 谢谢[法语] |
[41:10] | I’m here! I have the Lookbook. | 我来了 我带画册来了 |
[41:12] | You’re two minutes late. And you just missed Donovan. | 你迟了两分钟并且错过了多诺万 |
[41:15] | I was really hoping to introduce you. | 我真的很想介绍你们认识的 |
[41:17] | Donovan? Donovan is here? | 多诺万 多诺万在这 |
[41:19] | You’ve actually met Donovan? | 你真的遇到多诺万了 |
[41:21] | Of course I have. | 当然 |
[41:22] | – But… – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[41:25] | I thought you were gonna get fired. | 我以为你会被解雇 |
[41:29] | No, of course not. | 不会 怎么可能 |
[41:30] | – You’re not? – No. | -你没被解雇吗 -没有 |
[41:32] | You are looking at the new Creative Director | 你面前站着的这位就是 |
[41:34] | of Donovan Decker. | 多诺万·德克尔的新任创意总监 |
[41:37] | There are big things ahead for us, Jane Quimby. | 我们还有一番大事要做呢 简·昆比 |
[41:40] | Big things. | 大事哦 |
[41:45] | Oh, um, do you want me to just wait here or should I… | 我要在这里等吗还是 |
[41:49] | Don’t be silly. You’re in Paris for a few more hours. | 别傻了 你要在巴黎再待几个小时呢 |
[41:52] | What do you want to do? | 你想干点什么 |
[42:42] | I wish you were here right now. | 真希望此刻你也在这里 |
[42:43] | That is the only thing in the world | 这样就 |
[42:45] | that could possibly make this any better. | 锦上添花了 |
[42:47] | Well, I’m just glad you made it. | 真高兴你做到了 |
[42:51] | It’s the middle of the day there, isn’t it? Did you just wake up? | 你那边是正午对吧 刚睡醒吗 |
[42:55] | No, I’ve been up since 5:00. | 不是 我早上五点就起来了 |
[42:58] | – Why? – Tommy. | -为什么 -汤米干的好事 |
[43:01] | Oh, boy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[43:03] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 快跟我说说 |
[43:05] | But I don’t want to talk about Tommy right now, okay? | 但我现在不想提汤米 好吗 |
[43:07] | I just want to hear about Paris. | 我只想听你说说巴黎的一切 |
[43:08] | Okay, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[43:10] | It’s beautiful. And it’s French. | 这里很美 这是法国哦 |
[43:15] | And it’s… | 还有 |
[43:18] | It’s… | 这里 |
[43:20] | Jane, you still there? | 简 你还在吗 |
[43:22] | Billy. | 比利 |
[43:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:24] | You’re not gonna believe where I’m standing right now. | 你不会相信我现在就站在这里 |