时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That’s me. Jane Quimby. | 这就是我 简·昆比 |
[00:01] | My life is a little complicated right now. | 我目前的生活有点复杂 |
[00:03] | I landed my fashion dream job working for her, | 我得到了梦想中的时尚工作 效力于她 |
[00:05] | Gray Chandler Murray. | 格雷·钱德勒·莫里 |
[00:07] | The only problem, they think I’m an adult. | 唯一的问题是 他们以为我是成年人 |
[00:09] | Now I am juggling two secret lives, | 如今我游走于两种秘密生活 |
[00:11] | one in high school and one in high fashion. | 一种在高中校园 一种在时尚殿堂 |
[00:13] | Does that mean you’re leaving? | 你是说你要跟他走了吗 |
[00:15] | Baseball wants me! | 棒球界需要我 |
[00:17] | I know I was the one who wanted distance | 我知道当初是我说想保持距离 |
[00:19] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:20] | If we were still together | 要不是你和我分手了 |
[00:22] | I wouldn’t be getting on this bus right now. | 我现在也不会在这上车了 |
[00:23] | Why do you have a problem with the sleepovers? | 你为什么对其他来过夜的人也有意见呢 |
[00:25] | Oh, I don’t have a problem with them. | 我对他们没意见 |
[00:26] | Because there won’t be anymore. | 因为也不会再有意见了 |
[00:28] | You’re throwing the party of the century. | 你办了本世纪最佳派对 |
[00:30] | Make sure nothing breaks or burns. | 注意别把东西弄坏了 |
[00:32] | Unless Jeremy appears, designs in hand, | 除非杰里米拿着他的设计出现 |
[00:34] | Harrods is pulling the plug. | 否则哈罗德一定会撤走 |
[00:35] | You need to find him and get him back. | 你必须把他找回来 |
[00:37] | – Jane should go. – Jane? | -简 你去 -简吗 |
[00:38] | Jeremy. Oh. | 杰里米 |
[00:41] | I was just a puppet. | 我不过是个棋子 |
[00:42] | To Beau, to Gray. | 对于宝儿 格雷来说都是 |
[00:43] | I’m done. | 我要和这一切一刀两断 |
[01:00] | – Hello? – Hi, Gray. | -你好 -你好 格雷 |
[01:02] | Jane! Finally. | 简 你终于联系我了 |
[01:03] | Did you locate Jeremy? | 找到杰里米了吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I was just talking to him. | 找到了 我刚和他谈过 |
[01:07] | Thank God! Where was he? | 感谢上帝 他在哪 |
[01:10] | Um… In a pub. | 一个酒吧里 |
[01:12] | And they have great food. | 那里东西很好吃 |
[01:15] | – Jane! – He said no! | -简 -他说不行 |
[01:17] | No? That’s it? He said no? | 不行 就这样 就说不行吗 |
[01:19] | Well, the bottom line is he refuses to help. | 结果就是他拒绝帮忙 |
[01:22] | Did you emphasize how | 你有没有强调 |
[01:23] | important those designs are to Donovan Decker? | 这些设计对多诺万·德克尔来说有多重要 |
[01:25] | Yeah, that came up. But I didn’t want to pressure him. | 我想到了 但我不想逼他 |
[01:29] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[01:30] | Exactly. That’s why I sent you. | 没错啊 所以我才派你去 |
[01:32] | I thought you sent me because you trusted me, | 我以为你是信任我才派我来的 |
[01:34] | because I was the most qualified. | 因为我最有资格来 |
[01:38] | Most qualified? Jane, grow up. | 最有资格 简 成熟点吧 |
[01:40] | I sent you all the way to Europe, first class, | 我把你一路送去欧洲 还是头等舱 |
[01:43] | and this is what you bring me? | 你就给我这么个结果吗 |
[01:45] | I did everything I could, Gray. | 我尽力了 格雷 |
[01:47] | You failed, and now this company | 你失败了 现在我们公司 |
[01:49] | stands to lose a multi-million dollar client. | 将会损失一名价值几百万美元的大客户 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry. I really… | 很抱歉 我真的… |
[01:54] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[01:56] | Just for the record, you sent me coach. | 声明一下 你让我坐的是客车哎 |
[02:18] | I told you my mind is made up. | 我说过了 我意已决 |
[02:20] | I’m not here to ask for anything. | 我不是来要求你什么的 |
[02:22] | – Jane… – I promise. | -简 -我保证 |
[02:25] | Look, I’m not here for Gray or the designs or any of that. | 听着 我来不为格雷不为设计不为别的 |
[02:28] | I have a plane to catch in a few hours and I just… | 几个小时后我就要登机了 只想… |
[02:31] | I wanted to say goodbye. | 想来和你告别 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 对不起 简 |
[02:34] | I wish I could help. I just… | 真希望我能帮忙 但… |
[02:36] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[02:37] | – I don’t blame you. – Really? | -我不怪你 -真的 |
[02:39] | I felt like you were upset with me earlier on. | 刚刚我觉得你很生我气呢 |
[02:41] | Well, I was frustrated. | 我被打击到了嘛 |
[02:44] | And I got to thinking about what you said and… | 接着我仔细思考了你说的话 |
[02:47] | Anyway, I know what it feels like | 不管怎样 我知道被当成棋子 |
[02:48] | to be treated like a puppet. | 是什么感觉 |
[02:50] | Let me guess. You reported back to Gray. | 我猜你已经向格雷报告过了吧 |
[02:52] | Good guess. | 猜对了 |
[02:54] | She totally used me. | 她纯粹就是在利用我 |
[02:57] | That’s our Gray. Spreading sunshine wherever she goes. | 那就是我们的格雷 物尽其用 |
[03:02] | Look, I still think what you did, | 我还是觉得你做的那些 |
[03:05] | giving our secrets to Beau, that was wrong. | 把我们的商业秘密告诉宝儿是错的 |
[03:09] | But I forgive you. | 但我原谅你了 |
[03:12] | You’re still my friend. | 你还是我的朋友 |
[03:16] | Well, I should get going. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[03:19] | Take care, Jane. | 保重 简 |
[03:22] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[03:36] | Hold it! | 等等 |
[03:42] | Did you really mean what you said about us being friends? | 你说我们还是朋友是真心的吗 |
[03:45] | Every word. | 每个字都是真心的 |
[03:49] | Then we better get the designs. | 那我们最好去拿一下设计 |
[03:51] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[03:52] | Uh… We have to be at Harrods by 5:00. | 五点必须要到哈罗德 |
[03:54] | Then we better hurry. | 那我们最好快点喽 |
[04:23] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[04:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | So, how’d it go? | 怎样 顺利吗 |
[04:43] | Well, they seemed happy to see me. | 见到我他们看起来很高兴 |
[04:44] | But what about the designs? | 他们对设计有什么看法 |
[04:46] | – They’re looking at them now. – Okay. | -他们正在看 -好 |
[04:47] | We should know any minute. | 随时都能通知我们 |
[04:48] | God, I hope they like them. | 老天 希望他们能喜欢 |
[04:50] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[04:51] | Why do I care? | 我操什么心呐 |
[04:52] | I don’t work for Donovan Decker anymore. | 我又不在多诺万·德克尔干了 |
[04:54] | Well, they were your designs. | 好吧 那些是你的设计啊 |
[04:57] | And for what it’s worth, I think they’re amazing. | 这就值了 我觉得它们棒极了 |
[05:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | It’s Gray. Moment of truth. | 是格雷 答案马上揭晓 |
[05:09] | Well, what does it say? | 她说什么了 |
[05:11] | They loved it! | 他们大爱你的设计 |
[05:38] | Thank you, Jeremy. You’re a good friend. | 谢谢 杰里米 你真是个好朋友 |
[05:42] | It’s nice to be your friend again. | 重新得到你的友谊真好 |
[05:44] | And thank you for what you said before. | 谢谢你之前说的话 |
[05:47] | You have a gift. | 你有天赋 |
[05:49] | And I would hate to see it go to waste. | 我不想看到这天赋被浪费了 |
[06:11] | Take care, Jane Quimby. | 保重 简·昆比 |
[06:38] | Eli, what is this? | 伊莱 这是怎么回事 |
[06:39] | I got the text so I come straight here. | 收到你短信我就赶过来了 |
[06:41] | We all wanted to be here to greet you. | 我们都想在这里欢迎你 |
[06:44] | You kicked some major bonded across the pond. | 你跨越大西洋干了件漂亮事 |
[06:49] | Jane Quimby. | 简·昆比 |
[06:51] | If not for you, the hair of account would have been lost. | 如果不是你 这份合约就要毁了 |
[06:54] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[06:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | But it was really that Jeremy’s designs did it. | 但都是杰里米设计的功劳 |
[07:00] | That’s what I said. | 我就说嘛 |
[07:02] | Still, you made it happen. | 多亏你才能成功啊 |
[07:03] | And I just want it to be known | 我只想让你知道 |
[07:04] | that I never doubted you for a minute. | 我从没怀疑过你 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I felt that support every time we talked. | 是啊 每次我们谈话我都感觉到了 |
[07:10] | Now, there’s one more important matter at hand. | 现在还有一件重要的事要做 |
[07:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:15] | A well-deserved bonus check. | 一份当之无愧的奖金 |
[07:16] | Donovan Decker want you to know how much we appreciate | 多诺万·德克尔想借此来感谢 |
[07:19] | what you accomplished in London. | 你在伦敦所做的努力 |
[07:22] | 多诺万·德克尔 简·昆比 奖金五千美元 | |
[07:36] | I’m telling you Jane. The party was out of control. | 我跟你说 简 派对火爆了 |
[07:40] | Just totally insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[07:41] | Who showed up? | 都有谁来了啊 |
[07:42] | – Who didn’t show up? – Me. | -还有谁没有来啊 -我 |
[07:44] | All right. That doesn’t matter, all right? | 好吧 那没关系啊 |
[07:46] | You are now officially a legend at Whitemarsh High! | 你现在俨然就是白泽高中的传奇人物 |
[07:49] | – I am? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[07:50] | Okay, I told everybody | 好吧 我跟大家说 |
[07:52] | that you were making out in the bathroom with a college dude. | 你在浴室跟一个大学生亲热呢 |
[07:55] | That’s brilliant. | 真聪明 |
[07:57] | So now I am a legend with mystique! | 所以我现在不仅是传奇 还很神秘 |
[07:59] | That is right. And you are welcome. | 说得没错 不客气昂 |
[08:02] | Thanks. That’ll help erase the sting of me not being there. | 多谢 这多少抹平了我未能到场的伤痛 |
[08:06] | Of course, this does not hurt, either. | 当然咯 这个也挺不错的 |
[08:08] | And what’s that? | 那是什么啊 |
[08:10] | It’s just something that we in the biz like to call a job well done. | 这就是业界传说中的职场达人证书 |
[08:16] | Oh! $5,000! | 哦 五千美金 |
[08:18] | Yep! I’m totally rich! | 没错 我发啦 |
[08:20] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 等等 |
[08:21] | If you’re rich, what does that make me? | 要是你发达了 那我成什么了呢 |
[08:23] | Best friends with somebody who is totally rich. | 某富姐的死党 |
[08:25] | I think I can take that. | 我觉得这头衔不错 |
[08:28] | So, what are you gonna buy first? | 那你首先要买什么 |
[08:29] | Well, at first I thought about blowing it all on purses and shoes | 开始我就想把所有的钱花在买包包鞋子上 |
[08:32] | but then I thought, what could I buy that could benefit us both. | 后来我又想买 什么能让咱俩都受益呢 |
[08:36] | Okay. I’m liking where this is going. | 好吧 我喜欢这个思路 |
[08:38] | Mmm-hmm, I thought you might. | 没错 我就想着你会的 |
[08:40] | And so, tomorrow after school… | 那么 明天放学后 |
[08:44] | I’m gonna make the down payment on a new car. | 我要去付新车的定金 |
[08:46] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[08:48] | Yes. It is time to say goodbye to the Beast. | 当然了 该跟野兽说再见啦 |
[08:51] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[08:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Oh, wealth, popularity, | 财富 人气 |
[08:58] | all is finally right in the world. | 忽然就普降尘世了 |
[09:04] | That lasted two seconds. What? | 美梦只持续了两秒钟 怎么了 |
[09:06] | Yeah. You know, I thought it would be better to lead in with the good stuff, | 好吧 我觉得还是等说完好消息 |
[09:11] | and then just save the bad for the end. | 再拿坏消息来收尾比较合适 |
[09:13] | How bad? | 多坏的消息 |
[09:19] | The costumes! | 戏服 |
[09:21] | Gosh! | 老天爷 |
[09:25] | Oh! Billy! | 哦 比利 |
[09:29] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[09:31] | Unfortunately, there’s a price to be paid | 不幸的是 举办那么一场 |
[09:33] | for out of control, super sick parties. | 失控疯狂的派对 总是要付出点代价的 |
[09:35] | The school play opens tomorrow night. | 学校舞台剧明晚就要首演了 |
[09:37] | How am I going to repair all of these costumes by then? | 在那之前 我怎么可能把这些都修补好 |
[09:41] | This could not get any worse. | 没有比这更糟糕的事了 |
[09:44] | You’ve got to be kidding. What now? | 你一定是在开玩笑 又怎么了 |
[09:48] | You’ve been home alone for the past two weeks. | 过去两周里 你都单独一人在家 |
[09:49] | Exactly how many unsupervised parties have you had? | 你到底办了几场无成人监控的派对 |
[09:52] | The other night was the first. | 那只不过是第一场 |
[09:54] | And the last! I promise. | 也是最后一场 我保证 |
[09:56] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[09:58] | I promised Billy I’d talk to you first before calling Ben. | 我向比利保证过 给本打电话前先找你谈谈 |
[10:01] | I did. And now I’m calling him. | 我跟你谈了 现在该打给本了 |
[10:02] | Please, please don’t do that. | 求你了 求你别打给他 |
[10:04] | You’ve given me no reason not to. | 你没有给我合理的解释 |
[10:06] | You’re not old enough to live on your own. | 你还未成年 不能自己一个人住 |
[10:08] | Look, I haven’t really been alone. | 我没有一个人住 |
[10:09] | I mean, Billy’s been staying with me at night. | 我是说 比利陪我一起过夜 |
[10:11] | Okay, not making me feel any better. | 越听越不对了 |
[10:13] | I just didn’t want Ben to miss out on his dream, again, | 我只是不想让本再次与梦想失之交臂 |
[10:20] | because of me. | 不想再拖累他 |
[10:21] | I couldn’t live with that hanging over my head. | 否则我下半生都会良心不安的 |
[10:24] | I realize that, but… | 我明白 但是 |
[10:27] | He’s a professional baseball player now. | 他现在是个职业棒球选手了 |
[10:30] | I mean, do you really want to ruin that for him? | 你真的想要把一切都毁了吗 |
[10:42] | Thank you, Miss Shaw. | 谢谢你 肖小姐 |
[10:44] | Don’t get too excited. | 别高兴的太早 |
[10:46] | Until we figure something out, I’m moving in with you. | 在想出更好的主意之前 我跟你住 |
[10:50] | I forget. What’s the next part again? | 我又忘了 下面该什么了 |
[10:52] | Prince Charming takes your hand and says, | 白马王子拉起你的手说 |
[10:54] | “Will you have this dance with me?” | 可以和我跳支舞吗 |
[10:56] | And you say, “It would be my honor.” | 然后你说 荣幸之至 |
[10:58] | You’re not even looking at the script | 你连剧本都没看过 |
[11:00] | and you know the lines better than I do. | 但是台词记得比我还牢 |
[11:01] | Yeah, well, I’ve been keeping a close eye on your rehearsals. | 我认真看你们的彩排了 |
[11:05] | You’re not getting weird about Nick and me again, are you? | 你没有再吃我和尼克的飞醋吧 |
[11:08] | Eh, it’s not my favorite thing watching you two onstage, | 虽然我不喜欢看你俩在舞台上 |
[11:11] | gazing into each other’s eyes. | 深情注视 眉来眼去 |
[11:13] | But I’m feeling pretty good about us right now. | 但我对咱俩信心满满 |
[11:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:25] | As much as I hate to admit it, | 虽然不请愿 但还是得说 |
[11:27] | killer party, Jane! | 派对真不错 简 |
[11:27] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Have you talked to her since she got back? | 她回来之后你跟她说过话么 |
[11:39] | No. | 没有 |
[11:40] | I’ve just been keeping my distance. | 我在注意保持距离 |
[11:42] | Come on, Zoe. This is important to me. | 拜托 佐伊 这对我来说很重要 |
[11:45] | Okay? I want you and Jane to be friends. | 我希望你能和简做朋友 |
[11:47] | It’s not just me, Billy. | 这不光是我一个人的问题 比利 |
[11:49] | I get the feeling that Jane doesn’t like me very much. | 我觉得简并不是很喜欢我 |
[11:54] | I’ll see you at lunch. | 午餐的时候见 |
[12:02] | Hey, Janey. How’s it going? | 嘿 小简 怎么样 |
[12:05] | Don’t ask. I have a test in 10 minutes. | 甭提了 十分钟之后我有个考试 |
[12:08] | And I still have to finish all the costumes by tonight, | 今晚之前我得把所有的戏服修补完 |
[12:09] | which I have no idea how I’m going to do. | 我都还不知道从哪下手 |
[12:11] | And on top of that, | 除此之外 |
[12:12] | Miss Shaw just announced she’s moving in with me. | 肖小姐宣布了她要搬来和我一起住 |
[12:15] | Ooh! Living with the guidance counselor? That is rough. | 哦 和指导顾问一起住 日子真难过 |
[12:18] | Yeah. It’s hard to go back once you’ve had a taste of freedom. | 是啊 尝过自由的滋味 就很难回头了 |
[12:22] | Sorry. You know, | 不好意思啦 你知道 |
[12:23] | we tried to throw Miss Shaw off the scent, | 我们试着转移肖小姐的注意力 |
[12:24] | but Zoe was just not trained for Code Red. | 但佐伊也没受过应急训练 |
[12:27] | You did your best. | 算了 你已经尽力了 |
[12:29] | All right, well, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 待会见 |
[12:33] | Hey, Billy? | 嘿 比利 |
[12:36] | Uh, what was Zoe doing there? | 佐伊当时在那儿干嘛 |
[12:38] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[12:39] | At my house. | 我家 |
[12:41] | You just said she was there | 你说肖小姐早上出现的时候 |
[12:42] | when Miss Shaw showed up in the morning and… | 她当时在场 |
[12:44] | Did she spend the night? | 她在我家过夜了吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah, yeah. She just crashed on the couch. | 她就是睡在沙发上 |
[12:50] | That’s it? Nothing else? | 就这样而已 没别的了么 |
[12:54] | Wait, so you told her nothing happened? | 等等 你就告诉她什么也没发生 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:58] | So you lied to her. | 所以你对她撒谎了 |
[13:00] | It wasn’t a lie, technically. | 严格说 我没撒谎 |
[13:02] | But something did happen, right? | 但确实有事情发生 对吧 |
[13:03] | So, what’s the technicality? | 那什么叫严格来讲 |
[13:05] | Well, Jane asked about the night of the party. | 简问的是派对当晚的事情 |
[13:10] | And Zoe and I hooked up after midnight, the next day. | 而我和佐伊是在午夜之后才搞在一起的 |
[13:13] | Dude, that would so not hold up in court. | 老兄 这在法庭上可站不住脚 |
[13:16] | Okay, so I wasn’t completely honest. | 好吧 我是没有全说实话 |
[13:20] | But, why do I have to tell her? | 再说了 我为什么非得告诉她 |
[13:21] | It’s not anyone’s business. | 这不关任何人的事 |
[13:23] | Why are you telling me? | 那你告诉我干什么 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. Because we’re friends. | 我不知道 因为我们是朋友吧 |
[13:26] | Right. But isn’t Jane supposed to be your friend? | 好吧 那简就不是你的朋友了吗 |
[13:29] | Your best friend, in fact. | 事实上 是你最好的朋友 |
[13:32] | You ever wonder why you | 你有没有想过 |
[13:33] | can’t tell her the truth about stuff like that? | 为什么你不能告诉她这种事情的实情呢 |
[13:43] | Oh. India, hi. | 英蒂安 嗨 |
[13:45] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[13:49] | – Look, about the other night… – Don’t. | -你看 那天晚上的事 -别提 |
[13:51] | – I just… – I said don’t. | -我只是 -我说了别提 |
[13:53] | -India… -What happened was a tragic mistake. | -英蒂安 – 那只是个悲惨的错误 |
[13:55] | I totally agree. | 我也这么认为 |
[13:57] | Good. Are we done? | 很好 那聊完了吧 |
[14:01] | Yeah. I just wanted to make sure | 是啊 我只想确定 |
[14:02] | that, you know, | 你懂的 |
[14:03] | things were cool and that you’re okay. | 我们没事 你也还好 |
[14:05] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[14:06] | Did you think that I might actually have feelings for you? | 你是不是觉得我会对你有感觉 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God, you did. | 天呐 你还真这么想呀 |
[14:12] | How sad. | 真悲催 |
[14:13] | Um, rest assured, Eli, that I’m fine. | 伊莱 我可以保证我没事 |
[14:16] | Truth is, you’re just not my type. | 说实话 你不是我的菜 |
[14:18] | Good. Because I’m just starting things with Jane. | 很好 因为我跟简才刚刚开始 |
[14:20] | -Jane? -Yeah. | -又是简 -是啊 |
[14:22] | And I don’t need any complications. | 我也不想把事情搞复杂 |
[14:25] | Really? Then why did you sleep with me? | 是吗 那你为什么跟我上床 |
[14:28] | Geez, and you wonder why everybody thinks you’re so cold. | 天呐 怪不得大家都说你冷漠呢 |
[14:32] | I can see why Jeremy took the first flight to London. | 我终于知道杰里米为啥去伦敦了 |
[14:36] | That was over the line. | 我说得过分了点 |
[14:37] | Don’t worry. I’m a big girl. | 别担心 我心态好着呢 |
[14:40] | And I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[14:43] | So when are you going to tell Jane? | 那你打算什么时候跟简坦白 |
[14:45] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[14:46] | About you and me. | 我俩的事儿呗 |
[14:47] | You know, clothes flying off, legs in the air. | 你懂的 咱俩滚床单那事儿呗 |
[14:49] | Jane and I have only been on one date. | 简和我只约过一次会 |
[14:51] | We’re not really in a relationship. | 我们什么都还不是 |
[14:53] | So, I think it would just hurt her feelings. | 所以 我觉得跟她说会伤害到她的 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | I just thought it might be easier coming from you. | 我只是觉得你来说可能容易些 |
[15:01] | I think it would crush her if she heard it from someone else. | 我觉得如果她从别人口中听说这件事 她会崩溃的 |
[15:09] | Awesome party. | 派对很酷嘛 |
[15:10] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | -Hey, Jane. -Hey, Ben. | -嘿 简 -嘿 本 |
[15:18] | -You’re back! Yeah. -Just for a couple of days. | -你回来了 -是啊 回来呆几天 |
[15:20] | Thought I’d surprise you. | 我还想给你个惊喜呢 |
[15:22] | -That is so great. -Is it? | -太好了 -可不是嘛 |
[15:23] | I was just at home. | 我刚回了趟家里 |
[15:26] | Where’s Mom? | 老妈去哪儿了 |
[15:35] | She couldn’t even last two weeks. | 她两个礼拜都还没撑过去呢 |
[15:36] | That’s a record. Even for mom. | 即便是对老妈来说也真是破纪录了啊 |
[15:39] | Don’t be mad at mom ok? | 别生她的气了好吗 |
[15:40] | She left before you did. | 你回来之前她就走了 |
[15:43] | She didn’t know what was going on either. | 她也不知道发生什么了 |
[15:45] | Oh, so, I should only be mad at you? | 所以我只该对你发火咯 |
[15:48] | Must we assign blame? | 我们非要责怪谁吗 |
[15:51] | Can’t we just accept what is and move on? | 咱就不能接受现实好好生活吗 |
[15:54] | Jane. | 简 |
[15:55] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我没做错呀 |
[15:58] | Mom went to be with Dakota, | 老妈跟多科他走了 |
[15:59] | and I didn’t want to stop you from playing baseball again, Ben. | 我也不想再妨碍你打棒球 本 |
[16:03] | Well, that is all very nice. | 你还真是善良呀 |
[16:05] | I obviously can’t leave you alone. | 我不能再留下你一个人了 |
[16:07] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不必这样做 |
[16:09] | Rita offered to stay with me at the house | 丽塔会来我家陪我住 |
[16:10] | until we figure something out. | 直到我们理出头绪来 |
[16:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:13] | She wants you to live your dream too, Ben. | 她也想让你去实现梦想 本 |
[16:16] | And, by the way, she said she misses you. | 顺便说一句 她说她也很想你 |
[16:19] | -She said that? -Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[16:21] | You should talk to her. | 你该跟她谈谈 |
[16:23] | Great party, Jane! | 派对很棒哦 简 |
[16:26] | Like I said, she really misses you. | 我说过了 她真的很想你 |
[16:28] | So, go to her. Bye. | 所以你去找她吧 再见 |
[16:30] | Party? | 派对吗 |
[16:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:35] | Hey, Jane, it’s Carter. I need a favor. | 简 我是卡特 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:37] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[16:38] | My life is sort of collapsing around me right now. | 我现在好混乱 |
[16:39] | So if you value our friendship at all, | 如果你不想咱俩反目的话 |
[16:40] | you will call somebody else. | 你就该去找别人帮忙 |
[16:42] | Look, Jane, I screwed up. | 听着 简 我搞砸了 |
[16:43] | Every year, Donovan Decker | 每年 多诺万·德克尔 |
[16:44] | donates an obscene amount of money to charities. | 都会投入大量资金用于慈善 |
[16:46] | And he forces Gray to go to some of their events. | 这也使得格雷必须要出席他们的一些活动 |
[16:48] | She hates it. | 她讨厌那些活动 |
[16:50] | Like you had to tell me that. | 那是当然啦 |
[16:51] | There’s one for tonight. | 今晚就有一个 |
[16:52] | The invitation is being sent over this afternoon. | 邀请函今天下午就到了 |
[16:54] | Tonight? Like, zero notice tonight? | 今晚吗 就是今晚吗 |
[16:56] | Exactly. Will you tell her it’s coming? | 没错 你会提醒她邀请函到了吗 |
[16:59] | Me? | 我吗 |
[17:00] | Bad news will go down smoother coming from you. | 坏消息从你嘴里说出来 总要好一些吧 |
[17:02] | You’re the golden girl who saved the company. | 你可是拯救全公司的大救星呢 |
[17:04] | I knew that was gonna bite me in the ass someday. | 我就知道会有这么一天 |
[17:08] | You said you could fix that light board. | 你说你会修好那个灯光板的 |
[17:10] | And you call yourself a geek? | 这样你都自称怪才吗 |
[17:13] | Leave me. Go. | 走吧 快走 |
[17:18] | Miss Clark. You got a sec? | 克拉克女士 你有空吗 |
[17:21] | Uh, make it quick, Jane. I’m kind of in a bind here. | 有话快说吧 我现在忙着呢 |
[17:24] | I kind of have some bad news about the costumes. | 我得说服装那边出了点问题 |
[17:26] | Well, I can’t take any more bad news right now, | 我现在不接受任何坏消息 |
[17:28] | so whatever it is, just put a positive spin on it. | 所以 不管怎样 好好说吧 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | Some of the costumes are ruined. | 一些服装完全毁了 |
[17:34] | How is that a positive spin? | 这也叫”好好说”吗 |
[17:36] | Because all of the costumes are ruined. | 因为所有的服装都毁了 |
[17:38] | What? | 什么 |
[17:39] | It’s okay. There’s no need to panic. | 没关系的 不用紧张 |
[17:40] | With a little money for material, | 只要给我材料费 |
[17:42] | I can get them all fixed in time. | 我会按时做好它们 |
[17:43] | Oh! Oh, no problem. | 是吗 没问题 |
[17:45] | I’ll just run out to the ATM and grab you some extra cash. | 我待会去自动取款机上给你取点钱 |
[17:47] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少 |
[17:48] | Oh, well, it’s probably just like… | 是吗 大概就… |
[17:50] | Jane, there’s no extra cash. | 简 没有多余的钱了 |
[17:52] | Well, doesn’t the school have, | 学校难道没有 |
[17:53] | like, an emergency fund or something? | 紧急资金可以使用吗 |
[17:55] | Only if it involves a football. Never for the arts. | 除非是橄榄球 艺术表演想都别想 |
[17:58] | And we just found out the entire light board is burned out. | 我刚得知所有的灯板都烧坏了 |
[18:00] | So I’m gonna have to pay a fortune to fix it. | 所以我还得花钱修好它 |
[18:03] | Maybe we can do a fundraiser. | 也许我们可以集资呢 |
[18:04] | Like a car wash or something. | 帮别人洗车啦 等等 |
[18:06] | Do you think we can wash 3,000 cars by 6:00 tonight? | 你觉得我们下午六点前能洗完三千台车吗 |
[18:10] | I meant maybe we could… | 我的意思是 我们也许… |
[18:11] | Okay, forget it. Jane, it’s over. | 好吧 算了 简 完了 |
[18:14] | What do you mean, it’s over? | 什么叫”完了” |
[18:15] | I mean, I can’t have a play without costumes or lights. | 我是说 没有灯光和服装还演个啥呀 |
[18:18] | So I’m just gonna have to cancel the whole thing. | 还不如取消表演算了 |
[18:28] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[18:29] | Please sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[18:36] | No. | 不用了 |
[18:38] | India, I realize we’ve had our differences this past year, | 英蒂安 我知道我们之间从去年开始就有很多误解 |
[18:42] | and through the recent chaos and Jeremy’s disappearance, | 经过最近的混乱和杰里米的消失 |
[18:46] | it’s become crystal clear | 很显然 |
[18:47] | that Donovan Decker is just not the same since you left. | 你走了之后多诺万·德克尔与以往不同了 |
[18:50] | I didn’t leave. I was fired. | 我没有离开 我是被开除的 |
[18:54] | A mistake. A rare mistake on my part. | 那是失误 我少见的失误 |
[18:57] | And? | 所以呢 |
[18:59] | And you’re very gifted. | 你非常有天赋 |
[19:01] | We… | 我们… |
[19:03] | I hope you’ll consider coming back and being part of the team. | 我希望你考虑下重新回到这里 |
[19:08] | But this time as lead designer. | 但这回 你是首席设计师 |
[19:14] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[19:15] | I would be very pleased if you would say yes. | 如果你答应的话 我会很高兴的 |
[19:22] | Okay. I accept. | 好吧 我答应 |
[19:25] | But under one condition. | 但我有一个条件 |
[19:28] | I want to handpick my own team. | 我想自己挑选团队成员 |
[19:31] | Deal? | 成交 |
[19:38] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:45] | I’m sad the play got canceled. | 戏剧取消了 我好伤心 |
[19:47] | Why? It’s been totally lame since Lulu quit. | 为什么 露露退出以后就特别无聊了 |
[19:51] | And let’s face it, it would’ve sucked | 面对现实吧 这剧烂透了 |
[19:53] | unless I was Cindy. | 除非我来演灰姑娘 |
[19:55] | I can hear you. | 我都听见了 |
[19:57] | Oh. Good. | 欧 很好 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna go get my stuff, okay? | 我去拿我的东西 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I’ll catch up with you later. | 好 回头再聊 |
[20:17] | I went from being the most popular girl in school | 我从学校里最受欢迎的人 |
[20:20] | to the most hated by lunch. | 一顿午饭后就沦为最讨厌的人 |
[20:22] | Whatever. Ignore them. | 无所谓啊 无视他们 |
[20:24] | It wasn’t your fault, Jane. | 简 这不是你的错 |
[20:25] | Not all of it. But the costumes were my responsibility. | 不全是 但服装是我负责的 |
[20:29] | My beautiful glass slippers that I’ve been bedazzling for weeks. | 水晶凉鞋我已经垂涎好几周了 |
[20:33] | They’ll never be worn. | 都没人穿过 |
[20:35] | Not necessarily. | 未必哦 |
[20:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:39] | Just go with it. | 穿穿看嘛 |
[20:44] | Perfect fit. | 大小刚好 |
[20:51] | So, um, how are you holding up with all this? | 那么 你感觉如何啊 还挺得住吗 |
[20:54] | The truth? Pretty bummed. | 说实话吗 糟透了 |
[20:56] | You know, I was having a good time. | 我乐在其中 |
[20:58] | I know. I could tell. | 我知道 能看出来 |
[21:00] | Yeah. Look, I know it sounds lame, Janey, | 听着 小简 我知道听起来很无聊 |
[21:03] | but for the first time here at Whitemarsh, | 这是我来到白泽高中之后 第一次 |
[21:05] | I actually felt like I was a part of something, you know? | 找到归属感 你懂吗 |
[21:08] | Like I belonged. | 就像我本来就属于这里 |
[21:10] | The drama club is where the misfits go. | 不合群的人都去戏剧社 |
[21:13] | I guess we should’ve joined up a while ago. | 那我觉得我们应该早点来 |
[21:16] | Don’t worry. There’ll be more plays. | 别担心 剧还会有很多 |
[21:18] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[21:20] | Miss Clark said if it all went well tonight, | 克拉克老师说如果今晚顺利的话 |
[21:21] | we might’ve gotten a budget to do more shows. | 我们才有经费做更多演出 |
[21:23] | But now? Who knows. | 但是现在 谁知道呢 |
[21:49] | Goodbye, pretty new car. | 别了 新车 |
[21:57] | Miss Clark? | 克拉克老师 |
[21:59] | What now, Jane? | 又怎么了 简 |
[22:00] | Want to have a cookie drive, rebuild the science wing? | 想来个饼干旅行 重建科学之翼吗 |
[22:02] | Um, actually… | 其实 |
[22:05] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给 -这是什么 |
[22:08] | $5,000? | 五千美金 |
[22:12] | I can’t accept this. You’re a minor. | 我不能收 你还未成年呢 |
[22:14] | It’s against school policy. | 这违反校规的 |
[22:15] | Damn it, why is everyone here a minor? | 靠 这里怎么净是些未成年人 |
[22:17] | Oh, it’s not from me. | 这不是我的 |
[22:20] | Who is it from? | 那是谁给的 |
[22:21] | It’s from Donovan Decker. | 是多诺万·德克尔 |
[22:24] | I have an internship there. | 我在那里实习 |
[22:26] | He’s, like, really into charity for the arts. | 他很热衷于赞助艺术活动 |
[22:28] | Ah! Oh, my God! Well, this will cover everything. | 天呐 有了这些钱就全搞定了 |
[22:30] | They didn’t know who to make it out to, | 他们不知道署名给谁 |
[22:32] | so they just made it out to me. | 所以给我了 |
[22:33] | But I already endorsed it. So, it’s all yours. | 我已经背书转让了 所以全是你的了 |
[22:39] | Okay, let go. | 好 撒手啊 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么啊 |
[22:54] | God, I hope this is not what’s trending now. | 天 我希望这不是现在的潮流趋势 |
[22:56] | No, these are costumes for my… | 不是 这些服装是我… |
[22:58] | A theater production that I am involved with | 参与的一部舞台剧 |
[23:01] | and I have to repair them by tonight. | 然后我今晚要修补完 |
[23:03] | I don’t know, Jane. This looks like a whole lot of work. | 简 我不确定 这工程看上去可挺大的 |
[23:05] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[23:06] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[23:08] | God, yes. I’d love some. | 当然 急需帮助 |
[23:09] | I don’t think I can do this all on my own. | 我一个人肯定做不完 |
[23:11] | Um, actually, I’m kind of busy, so… | 其实 我有点忙 所以 |
[23:13] | Oh, really, Carter? Because I believe that I just told Gray | 是吗 卡特 我可刚刚告诉格雷 |
[23:15] | about a charity event that she has to go to tonight. | 她今晚必须得去一个慈善活动 |
[23:17] | She almost bit my head off. | 她差点拧断我的脖子 |
[23:19] | So, you owe me. | 所以 你欠我的 |
[23:20] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | What happened to that sweet little girl I used to know? | 我以前认识的那个甜美小姑娘去哪了 |
[23:24] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[23:26] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿呢 |
[23:36] | Ben! Hi. | 本 你好啊 |
[23:37] | Uh, I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[23:40] | Have you talked to Jane? | 你跟简谈过了吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. I’m up to speed. | 谈过了 我都知道了 |
[23:44] | And, uh, it means a lot that you would offer to stay with her. | 你提出照顾她 我很感动 |
[23:47] | It really does. But I can’t let you do that. | 真的 但是我不能让你这么做 |
[23:50] | It’s totally cool. I don’t mind. | 没事的 我不介意 |
[23:52] | I know. But it’s not necessary. | 我知道 不过现在没这个必要了 |
[23:56] | I’m not going back to the team. | 我不回棒球队了 |
[24:00] | Ben, this is what you’ve always wanted to do. | 本 这是你一直以来的梦想啊 |
[24:02] | It was. | 以前是 |
[24:04] | And I can’t deny that it’s been pretty awesome. | 而且不可否认 那真的很棒 |
[24:08] | For a while. | 但只是暂时的 |
[24:10] | And I realized this was my dream six years ago. | 我意识到 这是我六年前的梦想了 |
[24:17] | My life has changed. For the better. | 生活已经变了 变得更好了 |
[24:20] | I have a job that I love. | 我有了热爱的职业 |
[24:22] | I have Jane. | 我有简 |
[24:25] | And I have you. | 我还有你 |
[24:28] | At least I want to. | 至少我想拥有你 |
[24:30] | We can go as slow as you want. | 你想节奏慢一点 我们就慢一点 |
[24:34] | And if you don’t want anyone in the world to know about us, | 如果你不想别人知道我们在一起 |
[24:37] | I’m okay with that. | 我也不介意 |
[24:39] | We can keep it a secret. I just… | 我们可以搞地下情 我只是 |
[24:43] | I want you back. | 想让你回到我身边 |
[24:45] | Rita, I… | 丽塔 我 |
[24:48] | I just want you back. | 我只想让你回到我身边 |
[24:52] | So, think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[25:05] | Um, excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 |
[25:07] | Um, I have an invitation for Donovan Decker. | 我有一封给多诺万·德克尔的邀请函 |
[25:10] | He made a very charitable donation to our school. | 他给了我们学校一笔慈善捐款 |
[25:13] | Right. We were expecting this. | 好的 我们正等着呢 |
[25:15] | Really? It’s for tonight. | 真的吗 是今晚的 |
[25:17] | Yes. I’ll make sure it gets in the right hands. | 我会确保送到相关人员的手里 |
[25:19] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[25:30] | So, bottom of the 9th. Two outs. | 最后第九人 两人出局 |
[25:31] | We’re up by one. | 我们领先一分 |
[25:32] | I’m in the zone. I’m un-hittable. | 我状态正好 所向无敌 |
[25:35] | Except for the seven hits I’d given up earlier. | 除了之前我打出的第七击 |
[25:38] | When they call in a pinch hitter. | 他们上了个王牌替补 |
[25:39] | And guess who comes up to the plate? | 猜猜谁上垒了 |
[25:42] | Albert Pujols. | 阿尔伯特·普侯斯 |
[25:44] | Wait, did you strike out Albert Pujols? | 慢着 你把阿尔伯特·普侯斯三振出局了 |
[25:47] | No, I did not. He hit it. | 我没有 他击球了 |
[25:49] | Far. Very, very far. | 打得很远 超远 |
[25:52] | In fact, he launched that ball into the atmosphere so hard | 事实上 他打得太用力 球飞太高 |
[25:55] | that I don’t think it has landed yet. | 我觉得可能现在还没落地呢 |
[25:57] | Sorry, Coach. | 教练 很遗憾听到这些 |
[25:59] | Are you kidding? It was beautiful. | 开玩笑吗 真是个好球啊 |
[26:19] | Hey, Miss Shaw. | 肖老师 |
[26:22] | Can I do something for you? | 能为你效劳吗 |
[26:24] | Yes, you can. | 可以啊 |
[26:37] | That was very public. | 真是大庭广众之下 |
[26:39] | Yes. I’m all yours, Ben Quimby. | 是 我是你的了 本·昆比 |
[26:43] | And from now on, you can call me Rita. | 从现在起 你可以叫我丽塔 |
[27:06] | Here. Done. | 给 完工 |
[27:08] | I added a pocket to cover the guacamole stain. | 我加了个口袋遮那些鳄梨色拉酱的痕迹 |
[27:10] | Thank you, Carter. Mmm-hmm. | 谢谢你 卡特 |
[27:12] | And in case you weren’t sure, we’re now officially even. | 若你还不确定 现在正式宣布我们扯平 |
[27:18] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[27:21] | It’s gorgeous. | 精美绝伦 |
[27:23] | I can’t believe we did it. | 真是难以置信 |
[27:24] | And with an hour to spare. | 我们竟然提前一个小时完工了 |
[27:27] | Talk about cutting it down to the wire, huh? | 你是在说临阵磨枪这事儿吗 |
[27:29] | Thank you, Eli. You’re a life saver. | 谢谢你 伊莱 你救了我 |
[27:33] | Any time. | 随时听候 |
[27:34] | Well, I better get going. | 我最好赶紧走了 |
[27:35] | I got to get all of this stuff over to the theater. | 我得把这些东西送到戏院 |
[27:38] | You know, I’m free tonight. | 话说我今晚没事 |
[27:40] | Maybe I could come with you to the show. | 也许我能陪你去看戏 |
[27:45] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[27:49] | Don’t be mad, Eli. We can hang out another time. | 别生气 伊莱 我们可以下次再约 |
[27:54] | I got to tell you something. | 有件事得告诉你 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:58] | I kind of slept with someone else. | 我差不多和某人上床了 |
[28:03] | Kind of or you did? | 差不多还是上过床了 |
[28:06] | I did. | 上过了 |
[28:09] | Uh, who? | 和谁 |
[28:11] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[28:14] | No. | 不 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:22] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[28:24] | It’s not like we’re | 我们又不是 |
[28:26] | boyfriend and girlfriend or anything. I just… | 男女朋友的关系 我只是 |
[28:28] | I don’t know why you felt the need to tell me that. | 我不懂为什么你觉得有必要告诉我 |
[28:32] | If things are gonna keep moving forward with us, | 如果我们要继续交往下去 |
[28:35] | then I want everything to be out in the open. | 我希望一切都能坦诚以待 |
[28:38] | I want us to be closer. | 我希望我们能更亲密 |
[28:41] | So the way you get closer to a girl | 这么说你亲近一个女孩的方式 |
[28:43] | is by sleeping with somebody else? | 就是和其他人上床咯 |
[28:46] | That’s an interesting strategy. | 这倒是个有趣的策略 |
[28:49] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 没错 |
[28:52] | I didn’t exactly think it through, | 我那会儿是一时糊涂 |
[28:55] | and I really, really regret it. | 现在真是后悔不迭 |
[28:56] | But I’ve got to be honest with you, Jane. | 可我不能瞒着你 简 |
[28:57] | I’ve been frustrated with you. | 你真的让我很沮丧 |
[28:59] | So this is my fault? | 所以这是我的错 |
[29:01] | Oh, come on. You didn’t want me at the party, | 拜托 你不让我参加派对 |
[29:03] | and you obviously don’t want me at this play, | 现在你又显然不希望我去看演出 |
[29:05] | or meeting your friends. | 也不愿我认识你的朋友 |
[29:06] | I feel like I don’t know you outside of this office. | 让我觉得出了办公室 你就是个陌生人 |
[29:09] | It’s like you’ve got a wall up or you’re hiding something. | 仿佛你隔绝外界 要不就是有所隐瞒 |
[29:12] | You know what, Eli? | 你知道吗 伊莱 |
[29:17] | You’re right. | 你猜对了 |
[29:19] | I am? | 是吗 |
[29:21] | The truth is I have been keeping things from you. | 我确实对你有所隐瞒 |
[29:26] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[29:28] | is there anybody out there that knows the real Jane Quimby? | 全世界有谁认识真实的简·昆比 |
[29:33] | There is one person. | 只有一个人 |
[29:36] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[29:38] | The complicated best friend? | 那个关系复杂的好朋友吗 |
[29:43] | Well, sounds like you should be with him. | 似乎你该和他在一起 |
[30:09] | Hey, Janey! | 嗨 小简 |
[30:10] | I heard you finished the costumes. | 听说你赶制完戏服了 |
[30:11] | How did you manage that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:13] | Oh, well, it doesn’t hurt to | 在一个人人都会缝纫的办公地 |
[30:15] | work at a place where everybody knows how to sew. | 这就是小菜一碟 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:24] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[30:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:28] | Jane, come on. Something’s up. | 简 说吧 肯定有事 |
[30:32] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[30:36] | Better than anyone. | 比任何人都了解 |
[30:40] | So, let’s have it. | 说来听听 |
[30:43] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那 |
[30:45] | There is something sort of important | 有件蛮重要的事 |
[30:47] | that I want to talk to you about. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[30:50] | Um, but I’ll wait till you come down. | 但可以等你下来再说 |
[30:53] | I’ve got, like, 100 more leaves to finish gluing here. | 我还得再粘一百多片树叶才能下去 |
[30:56] | So, go ahead. We can talk now. | 说吧 我们现在就能谈谈 |
[31:00] | Hey, Billy? Will you help me run lines one more time? | 嗨 比利 你能陪我再对一遍台词吗 |
[31:02] | Yeah, in a sec, Zoe. | 行 过一会儿 佐伊 |
[31:04] | What is it, Jane? | 究竟什么事 简 |
[31:13] | Break a leg tonight. | 祝你们今晚演出顺利 |
[31:21] | Ernie? Let me know when you get the spotlights finished. | 欧尼 聚光灯弄好告诉我 |
[31:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:26] | And when I come out for my bow, | 当我出来鞠躬的时候 |
[31:28] | can you slip in a soft pink gel? | 你能偷偷打点粉红光吗 |
[31:31] | Why are you taking a bow? You’re not in the show. | 你有什么好鞠躬的 你又没有演戏 |
[31:33] | Oh, just do it! | 照我说的做 |
[31:37] | That should be me up there. | 台上的应该是我才对 |
[31:39] | That’s what you keep saying. | 你老是这么说 |
[31:41] | You didn’t get the lead. Let it go. | 可你没拿到主角 算了吧 |
[31:42] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你现在也无计可施了 |
[31:44] | Oh, no? | 无计可施 |
[31:46] | Have you ever seen the movie, Showgirls? | 你看过《艳舞女郎》那部电影吗 |
[31:48] | Of course. | 当然看过 |
[31:49] | Some people call it a movie | 有人说那电影揭露了 |
[31:50] | about the dirty underbelly of show business. | 娱乐业阴暗丑陋的一面 |
[31:52] | I call it a classic instructional video. | 可我觉得那是一个经典的教学视频 |
[31:55] | What are you going to do? | 你要干嘛 |
[31:56] | Do you remember the part where the understudy throws the beads | 你还记得替补演员撒了一地珠子 |
[31:59] | and the lead breaks her leg? | 结果主演摔断了腿的片段吗 |
[32:01] | You’re not serious? | 你该不是认真的吧 |
[32:02] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 难说 |
[32:04] | – Give me those. – Let go! | -给我 -放手 |
[32:08] | Have we met? | 我们见过面吗 |
[32:09] | Once before. | 曾经遇过一次 |
[32:11] | When? | 何时 |
[32:12] | – I should go. – No, wait… | -我该走了 -别 等等 |
[32:18] | Nick! What happened? | 尼克 怎么了 |
[32:21] | I slipped on something. | 我踩到什么滑倒了 |
[32:25] | Why are there beads? | 这儿怎么会有小珠子 |
[32:28] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 发生什么了 |
[32:31] | Nick fell. | 尼克摔倒了 |
[32:34] | I can’t stand on it. | 我站不起来了 |
[32:35] | Oh… You have to. Because the curtain goes up in two hours. | 你必须站起来 再过两小时戏就开演了 |
[32:38] | So, try again. | 加把劲 |
[32:40] | I can’t. I think it’s sprained. | 不行 我觉得是扭到了 |
[32:42] | Look, I’m sorry. But I think I need to see the nurse. | 抱歉 可我觉得我得去找护士 |
[32:45] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | Well, how are we going to do this show without a Prince Charming? | 没了白马王子 我们还演什么戏啊 |
[33:00] | Oh, I look like an idiot! | 我看起来像个呆瓜 |
[33:02] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢夸奖 |
[33:04] | No, not the costume, Jane. The costume is great. | 我不是怪戏服 简 戏服棒极了 |
[33:09] | It’s just… I can’t go out there. I just… I can’t do it. | 只是我不敢出去 我做不到 |
[33:13] | Stop worrying. You have got this. | 别担心 你可以的 |
[33:18] | Not only do you know all of the lines, but you… | 你不仅熟知台词 你还 |
[33:22] | You are the perfect Prince Charming. | 和白马王子本人一样完美 |
[33:24] | If I’m so perfect, | 如果我很完美了 |
[33:25] | then why do you have to keep taking in my pants? | 怎么你还在替我卷裤腿呢 |
[33:30] | So, what was that whole “Break a leg” Thing about earlier? | 你刚才说”祝演出顺利”时到底想说什么 |
[33:38] | I was just wishing everybody luck. | 我就只是想祝大家好运 |
[33:40] | Mmm, come on. There’s something on your mind. | 别瞒我 你肯定有心事 |
[33:45] | And I think I know what it is. | 我觉得我知道你在想什么 |
[33:47] | No, I seriously doubt it. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[33:50] | So, this isn’t about me and Zoe? | 不是关于我和佐伊吗 |
[33:54] | Um, what about you and Zoe? | 你和佐伊的什么事 |
[33:58] | I wasn’t completely honest earlier. | 我之前不是非常诚实 |
[34:01] | I don’t know why I didn’t just say it before, | 我不知道为什么之前没说 |
[34:04] | but after the party, Zoe and I spent the night together. | 但是派对过后 我的确和佐伊过夜了 |
[34:10] | Yeah, you told me. She crashed on the couch. | 是啊 你跟我说过了 她睡的沙发 |
[34:12] | Actually, she didn’t. | 事实上 她没有 |
[34:17] | Things have gotten pretty serious, Jane. | 我们是认真的 简 |
[34:20] | Serious? What is that supposed to mean? | 认真的 这话什么意思 |
[34:28] | Yeah, it just happened, | 是啊 一切都发生得太快 |
[34:31] | and I should’ve said something before, but… | 我应该早点跟你说的 但是 |
[34:35] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[34:38] | I really like her, Janey. | 我真的很喜欢她 小简 |
[34:41] | That’s good, Billy. I’m happy for you. | 太好了 比利 我为你高兴 |
[34:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | Well, you are all ready, Prince Charming. | 好了 你准备就绪了 王子殿下 |
[34:52] | Well, I can’t believe I’m going to do this. | 真不敢相信我就要登台演出了 |
[34:56] | I hope nothing goes wrong. | 希望一切顺利 |
[34:57] | Everything that could go wrong already has. | 能出错的都已经出过错了 |
[34:59] | Trust me, tonight is gonna be great. | 相信我 今晚一切都会很棒 |
[35:03] | Nothing can ruin it. | 再没什么能来搅局了 |
[35:13] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来这儿 |
[35:14] | I couldn’t have suffered through this alone. | 要是我自己来 一定会受不了的 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry, Ana. I just don’t think things are going to work out between us. | 很抱歉 安娜 我们不会有结果的 |
[35:30] | Seriously? Just because my foot won’t fit in that ugly slipper? | 真的吗 就因为我的脚塞不进这双破拖鞋 |
[35:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:37] | Uh… Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:39] | I just, um… Just noticing the costumes. | 我就是 就是注意到那些戏服 |
[35:43] | Tell me about it. This play is a bore. | 可不是吗 这演出无聊透顶 |
[35:46] | Even for high school. | 即使在中学演出中也算烂的了 |
[35:48] | But those costumes, they’re amazing. | 但那些戏服真的很不错 |
[35:52] | I wonder who did them. | 不知道是谁做的 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:56] | I disagree. You’re good-looking, I’m super good-looking, | 我不同意 你很英俊 我更是美艳无双 |
[36:00] | so that means, as a couple, | 所以 如果我们结婚 |
[36:01] | we’d be slightly less good-looking than I am, | 虽然你会有点拖我的后腿 |
[36:03] | which is still way above average. What do you say? | 但我们还是令凡人望尘莫及的一对 你说呢 |
[36:10] | Congratulations, Amanda. | 祝贺你 阿曼达 |
[36:12] | You’re right. It is amazing. | 没错 这演出的确出类拔萃 |
[36:15] | I didn’t say… | 我可没说 |
[36:18] | Yes. It is… | 也没错 这的确 |
[36:19] | Shh! It’s magical. I know. | 行了 一切都很完美 我知道 |
[36:21] | I feel it, too. | 我深有同感 |
[36:23] | Okay, I’m gonna go watch from the audience. | 好吧 我去观众席了 |
[36:27] | Oh, Rita. I’m glad you came. | 丽塔 很高兴你来了 |
[36:31] | And congratulations on your victory. | 恭喜你获得胜利 |
[36:34] | Victory? | 什么胜利 |
[36:35] | Ben. It was a well-fought battle. | 本啊 你打了场漂亮仗 |
[36:37] | I hope there are no hard feelings. | 希望你不会记恨我 |
[36:39] | Just a little healthy competition, right? | 咱俩是公平竞争 对吧 |
[36:44] | It was never a competition, Amanda. | 从来就没什么竞争 阿曼达 |
[36:59] | Nice try. But you can’t ignore me anymore, Jeremy. | 干得不错 可你不能躲我一辈子 杰里米 |
[37:09] | What kind of team? | 什么团队 |
[37:11] | At Donovan Decker. | 在多诺万·德克尔的团队 |
[37:13] | Gray wants me back. | 格雷想让我回去 |
[37:16] | And I want you to come with me. | 而我想让你跟我一起回去 |
[37:18] | Think about it, Jeremy. | 想想吧 杰里米 |
[37:20] | We can finally take her down together. | 我们终于可以联手打败她 |
[37:22] | Let it go, India. | 算了 英蒂安 |
[37:23] | What? | 什么 |
[37:24] | This whole “Vendetta against Gray” thing. | 整个”格雷仇杀队”计划 算了吧 |
[37:28] | I can’t let it go. | 不能就这么算了 |
[37:30] | She discarded me like I never mattered to her. | 她把我像废品一样随随便便就甩了 |
[37:34] | Do you really think if you didn’t matter to Gray, | 你真的觉得 如果你对格雷完全没用 |
[37:35] | she would ask you to come back? | 她会请你回去吗 |
[37:38] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[37:41] | And you. | 还有你 |
[37:42] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:44] | I’m done with all that. | 我再也不会回去了 |
[37:47] | Two days ago, I didn’t know what I was gonna do with my life. | 两天前 我还不知道自己这辈子要干什么 |
[37:50] | And then Jane came, | 然后简就来了 |
[37:51] | and I realized that I still have a lot to offer. | 我忽然意识到 我能做的事还很多 |
[37:54] | But I have to do it my own way this time. | 但这次我要按照自己的方式来 |
[37:57] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:58] | I’m moving back to New York. | 我要搬回纽约去 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna start my own label. | 创建自己的品牌 |
[38:03] | It won’t be easy. I’ll be starting from the ground up, | 这事不容易 我得从头做起 |
[38:06] | but it’s exciting. | 但这会很激动人心 |
[38:09] | For the first time in my life, | 生平第一次 |
[38:10] | everything I design will have my name on the tag. | 所有我设计的东西都能写着我的名字 |
[38:13] | I would be honored to join you. | 我很愿意和你合作 |
[38:18] | No, India. | 不 英蒂安 |
[38:21] | It’s pretty clear you and I don’t work well together | 很明显 每次咱俩把公事和私交搅在一起 |
[38:23] | when we mix business and pleasure. | 就不可能好好合作 |
[38:25] | What pleasure? You don’t even return my phone calls. | 什么私交 你连我电话都不回 |
[38:27] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[38:29] | I mean, I didn’t even know where we stood. | 我都不知道咱们现在是什么关系 |
[38:30] | I just flew halfway around the world to bring you back. | 我飞过半个地球来请你回去 |
[38:33] | I know, and that means a lot. | 我知道 这对我意义重大 |
[38:38] | It does? | 真的吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:42] | It does. | 是真的 |
[38:54] | I think that you and I are much more appealing as a romantic duo. | 我觉得咱俩还是当恋人最合适 |
[39:00] | Yeah, me too. | 没错 我同意 |
[39:07] | So, when are you coming back? | 所以 你什么时候回来 |
[39:11] | Right away. | 就现在 |
[39:13] | There is one person I do want to hire from Donovan Decker. | 我的确想从多诺万·德克尔挖走一个人 |
[39:16] | And let me guess who that is. | 让我猜猜看是谁啊 |
[39:35] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[39:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[39:41] | No, you… You don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[39:42] | No, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[39:44] | I overreacted with the whole sleepover thing, and I’m sorry. | 我对比利在你家过夜的事反应过激了 抱歉 |
[39:48] | I realize now that you and Billy are just friends | 现在我知道 你和比利只是朋友 |
[39:50] | and I have nothing to worry about. | 我完全不需要担心 |
[39:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:56] | Good luck out there. | 演出顺利 |
[40:13] | Stunning. | 太美了 |
[40:28] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[40:30] | Once before. | 见过一次 |
[40:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[40:33] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[40:34] | Wait. No. I know this sounds crazy. | 等等 别走 我知道这听上去很奇怪 |
[40:36] | But I’ve been searching for the girl that lost this slipper. | 但我一直在找丢了这只水晶鞋的女孩 |
[40:41] | Would you mind trying it on for me? | 能不能请你试试这只鞋 |
[40:43] | I’m really sorry but I have to go. | 实在抱歉 我必须走了 |
[40:45] | Please. Come on. | 求你了 试试吧 |
[40:48] | It’ll just take a second. I have to know. | 只需要几秒钟 我一定要看看 |
[41:02] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[41:08] | It’s a perfect fit. | 你穿上刚刚好 |
[41:10] | It was you that night at the ball. | 那晚是你在舞会上和我跳舞 |
[41:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:14] | You’re the one. | 你就是我的公主 |
[41:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:58] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[42:22] | Well? What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[42:24] | You were amazing. | 你表现得很精彩 |
[42:27] | Thanks, Janey. | 谢谢 小简 |
[43:03] | There’s some people here that want to talk to you. | 有人想和你谈谈 |
[43:06] | They’re, like, raving about your costumes. | 他们简直被你做的戏服迷住了 |
[43:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:12] | Jane? | 简 |