时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, there you are again. Before we begin, a refresher: | 又见面了 节目开始之前 请看上集回顾 |
[00:08] | Jane’s grandmother raised her to believe | 简的外祖母从小教育她 |
[00:09] | that her virginity was sacred, that she should wait. | 处子之身是神圣的 她应该等待 |
[00:12] | This is Jane’s fiance, Michael. | 这是简的未婚夫 迈克尔 |
[00:13] | Their life was perfectly on track until… | 他们的生活本已步入正轨 直到… |
[00:16] | There you are, doctor. | 你来了 医生 |
[00:17] | You have an insemination in seven | 七号房要做人工授精 |
[00:18] | and a path in eight. | 八号有个巴氏试验 |
[00:19] | Yeah, an insemination and a path, yeah, I got it. | 好 人工授精和巴氏试验 我知道了 |
[00:21] | – Should I… – No, I-I got it. | -需要我 -不用 我知道了 |
[00:23] | She does not “got it.” | 其实她不知道 |
[00:24] | Are you ready for your insemination? | 你准备好做人工授精了吗 |
[00:27] | Hi. Yes. | 你好 是 |
[00:28] | I artificially inseminated the wrong woman. | 我做人工授精的时候搞错了对象 |
[00:30] | And the father, Rafael, | 孩子的父亲 拉斐尔 |
[00:31] | is married to Petra. | 是佩特拉的丈夫 |
[00:32] | Unfortunately, Petra was boning his best friend. | 不幸的是 佩特拉和他的好朋友有一腿 |
[00:35] | And Michael knows this, because he’s a detective. | 而迈克尔知道了这件事 因为他是一名警探 |
[00:37] | But that problem kind of took care of itself. | 可是问题似乎自己解决了 |
[00:39] | Yep, that happened. | 是的 事情就是这样 |
[00:41] | Roman Zazo died. | 罗曼·扎佐死了 |
[00:42] | Meanwhile… this is Jane’s father, | 与此同时 这是简的父亲 |
[00:45] | international telenovela star | 国际电视明星 |
[00:46] | Rogelio de la Vega, | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[00:48] | who her mother is currently hooking up with. | 他现在正和她的妈妈在交往 |
[00:50] | But Jane doesn’t know he’s her father… yet. | 但简并不知道他是她的父亲 |
[00:52] | And now you are caught up. | 前情回顾就这么多了 |
[00:56] | On the 27th of October, | 故事还得追溯到 |
[00:58] | way, way back in the year 2000, | 2000年的10月27日 |
[01:00] | young Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 年轻的简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:02] | caught a firefly in her hands. | 用双手捉住了一只萤火虫 |
[01:06] | And so she made a very important wish. | 接着她许了一个非常重要的愿望 |
[01:12] | Actually, two. | 其实是两个愿望 |
[01:15] | And when she was 16, | 当她十六岁的时候 |
[01:17] | both of those wishes | 这两个愿望 |
[01:18] | were finally coming true. | 终于都实现了 |
[01:21] | That is, until… | 直到… |
[01:23] | Just so you know, | 不过先说好哦 |
[01:24] | I’m gonna save myself. | 我还不能把自己交给你 |
[01:26] | Until marriage. | 得等到新婚之夜 |
[01:29] | I can’t believe he dumped me. | 真不敢相信 他竟然甩了我 |
[01:32] | Maybe next time… just don’t tell him | 也许下一次 你不该告诉对方 |
[01:34] | about the whole virgin-until-marriage-thing. | 结婚之前要守身如玉这回事 |
[01:36] | Xiomara! | 希尔玛拉 |
[01:38] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[01:38] | I don’t mean have sex? | 我又不是说要上床 |
[01:40] | I just mean put off the conversation, | 我的意思是别着急进入这个话题 |
[01:42] | let him think you like to take it slow. | 让对方觉得你不想发展太快 |
[01:53] | Really, Ma? Big balls of evil? | 没搞错吧 妈妈 这就无法弥补的漏洞了 |
[01:59] | But how will I know when I’ve met the right man? | 可是我怎么知道谁是我的真命天子呢 |
[02:06] | And that little tingly feeling between your legs. | 还有两腿之间那微微的兴奋感 |
[02:09] | And so, that night, | 所以那天晚上 |
[02:11] | as Xo’s favorite breakup song played, | 在希尔最喜欢的分手之歌的音乐声中 |
[02:13] | Jane made a final wish. | 简许下了最后一个愿望 |
[02:16] | That she’d meet the perfect guy, | 她要遇到她的真命天子 |
[02:18] | the one who would wait, | 一个愿意等她的人 |
[02:20] | and she’d know– deep inside– | 她在内心中知道 |
[02:22] | it was right. | 这么做是对的 |
[02:25] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[02:26] | Mom, I need my wedges. | 妈妈 我要穿我的坡跟鞋 |
[02:28] | Which I told you not to borrow. | 我说过让你别借走 |
[02:29] | Hang on, honey, one minute! | 等下 亲爱的 马上来 |
[02:30] | This is a great moment. Let’s tell her | 现在是个好机会 我们这就告诉她 |
[02:31] | that I’m her father right now. | 我是她的父亲吧 |
[02:34] | Why are you up, honey? | 你怎么起来了 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | It’s only 6:00. | 才六点呢 |
[02:36] | You’re not on breakfast on Mondays. | 你周一不用去酒店负责早餐啊 |
[02:37] | Yeah. I switched with Frankie | 是的 可我和弗兰基换班了 |
[02:39] | so that I could have coffee with Petra later. | 因为等会我要和佩特拉喝咖啡 |
[02:40] | I want to get to know her a little. | 我得稍微了解一下她 |
[02:45] | Mama! I need my shoes! | 妈妈 快把我的鞋给我 |
[02:47] | Why is this even locked? | 你锁门干什么啊 |
[02:49] | No reason, honey. | 没什么 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | – Here you go. – Thanks. Ma? | -给你 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[02:52] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[02:53] | Jane! | 简 |
[03:00] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[03:01] | My daughter is getting married? | 我的女儿要结婚了吗 |
[03:03] | No, wait, I’m on tour in the fall. | 不 等等 秋天我有巡演 |
[03:05] | We’ll need her to work around some dates… | 我们得让她选个其它日子 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I think… | 我觉得… |
[03:17] | I think these arepas are plenty spicy. | 我觉得这个玉米饼太辣了 |
[03:22] | I have to go to work now… | 我得去上班了 |
[03:28] | Abuela? | 外婆 |
[03:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:36] | Then again, we both ended up unmarried and pregnant, | 不过我们两个最终都是未婚先孕 |
[03:39] | so you must have really pissed the Big Man off. | 所以迈克尔估计都让你气死了 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry, honey, | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[03:43] | I didn’t mean it as an insult to you, | 我没有要侮辱你的意思 |
[03:45] | just as an insult to her. | 我是在讽刺她呢 |
[03:47] | But Jane wasn’t insulted at all. | 其实简并不觉得被侮辱 |
[03:49] | In fact, she’d just had an epiphany. | 实际上她刚刚灵光一闪 |
[03:52] | My whole life, I didn’t want to end up | 我这一辈子 都不想像我妈妈一样 |
[03:54] | an unmarried pregnant woman like my mom. | 成为一个未婚先孕的女性 |
[03:56] | But guess what. | 可结果呢 |
[03:57] | I’m an unmarried pregnant woman like my mom. | 我还是像我妈妈一样未婚先孕了 |
[03:59] | The big bad thing, the thing I was most afraid of… | 最糟糕的情况 我最害怕的事… |
[04:02] | it happened. | 还是发生了 |
[04:03] | But I’m engaged to the man that I love | 不过我和我爱的人订了婚 |
[04:07] | and I’m going to spend the rest of my life with. | 我想要与他共度余生 |
[04:10] | I waited for you. | 为了你 我一直在等 |
[04:12] | And now that I’m pregnant, | 可既然我现在怀孕了 |
[04:14] | why should I wait another year, | 为什么我还要再等一年 |
[04:15] | another week, another minute, even? | 再等一周 甚至是一分钟呢 |
[04:18] | Jane… what are you saying? | 简 你想说什么 |
[04:22] | Let’s have sex. | 我们上床吧 |
[04:37] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[04:39] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[04:40] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[04:42] | It’ll be quick, I promise. | 很快的 我保证 |
[04:44] | In and out. | 进去 出来 |
[04:45] | Will you come with me? | 你能和我一起去[高潮]吗 |
[04:47] | That’s not really appropriate. | 那不合适 |
[04:49] | Just tell them everything you saw, okay? | 把你看到的都告诉他们 好吗 |
[04:51] | Last night, before Roman Zazo fell. | 昨晚 在罗曼·扎佐坠下之前的事 |
[04:52] | You never know what’s important | 在调查初期永远都无法得知 |
[04:54] | at the beginning of an investigation. | 什么是真正重要的线索 |
[04:55] | No detail’s too small. | 任何小细节都不要忽略 |
[04:57] | We’re looking for the tiniest inconsistencies. | 我们任何蛛丝马迹都不能放过 |
[04:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:01] | I just… find it kind of sexy | 我只是 觉得你说话像警察时 |
[05:03] | when you talk all… cop. | 挺性感的 |
[05:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:06] | I’ve got a 15-minute break coming up. | 我之后有十五分钟休息时间 |
[05:08] | The seats in my car lean all the way back… | 我车里的座椅可以完全放倒 |
[05:11] | I’m not having sex with you for the first time | 我不要把我们俩的第一次 |
[05:12] | in the backseat of your car. | 献给车后座 |
[05:13] | I was totally kidding. | 我就是开玩笑 |
[05:15] | Jane? Your turn. | 简 轮到你了 |
[05:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:24] | Honey, stop reading those articles. | 亲爱的 别读那些文章了 |
[05:27] | They’re just speculating | 他们只是在瞎猜测 |
[05:28] | and you’re torturing yourself. | 你看了是折磨自己 |
[05:29] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:31] | Did you know that my dad wants me to cancel the memorial | 你知道我爸想让我取消纪念仪式 |
[05:33] | and issue a statement distancing the hotel from Zaz? | 并发表声明撇清酒店和扎扎的关系吗 |
[05:37] | Well, are you going to do it? | 你要听他的吗 |
[05:37] | What choice do I have? | 我有什么选择呢 |
[05:38] | He’s the majority owner. | 他掌握着多数的股份 |
[05:41] | Whatever. I gotta find Zaz’s brother | 不管怎么样 我会找到扎扎的哥哥 |
[05:42] | and tell him what happened. | 告诉他一切 |
[05:45] | – Yeah? – I don’t even know where to find him, though, | -是吗 -虽然我都不知道该去哪儿找他 |
[05:47] | ’cause Zaz hadn’t talked to the guy in ten years. | 扎扎都十年没跟跟他联系过了 |
[05:48] | I didn’t even know he had a brother. | 我都不知道他有哥哥 |
[05:50] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[05:51] | she definitely knew. | 她绝对知道 |
[05:52] | But I really didn’t know Zaz. | 我连扎扎都不怎么了解 |
[05:54] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[05:55] | she definitely did. | 她很了解 |
[06:02] | My necklace… | 我的项链 |
[06:05] | I, uh… | 我 |
[06:07] | I had a-a necklace | 我有一条项链 |
[06:09] | I wanted to wear tonight. | 想今晚戴着 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:13] | I think I’m just focusing on these silly, mundane things | 我之所以在乎项链这种俗事 |
[06:15] | because I’m just… | 也许是因为我… |
[06:19] | I’m just in shock. | 太震惊了 |
[06:21] | This was absolutely true. | 这绝对是真的 |
[06:23] | Petra was in shock. | 佩特拉很震惊 |
[06:25] | And she knew exactly what she needed to do. | 她也很清楚她需要做什么 |
[06:31] | We interviewed the employees, | 我们询问了员工 |
[06:31] | and nobody saw anything suspicious. | 没人发觉什么可疑的事情 |
[06:33] | It was clearly a crime of passion. | 这明显是情杀 |
[06:36] | Which is why we need to bring Petra Solano in for questioning. | 所以我们应该盘问佩特拉·索拉诺 |
[06:39] | No way. No. No. | 不行 不 不 |
[06:41] | Roman Zazo was an associate of Sin Rostro… | 罗曼·扎佐是西恩·罗斯特拉的同伙 |
[06:43] | Think of Sin Rostro as the big bad wolf. | 西恩·罗斯特拉就像是大灰狼 |
[06:46] | We’re the closest we’ve been to this guy in four years. | 这是我们四年来最接近他的一次 |
[06:48] | If we bring Petra in now, | 如果我们现在抓佩特拉 |
[06:50] | her lawyer’s gonna start asking questions, | 她的律师就会问很多问题 |
[06:51] | it’s gonna expose the whole investigation. | 这会暴露我们整个调查计划 |
[06:53] | No signs of struggle. | 没有挣扎痕迹 |
[06:54] | It was someone he knew. | 说明他认识凶手 |
[06:56] | Sir, she’s not strong enough | 长官 她没强壮到 |
[06:57] | to push him through a window. | 能把他推出窗外 |
[06:58] | What-what about the unregistered gun? | 而且那把未注册的枪怎么说 |
[07:00] | What…? It wasn’t used, it wasn’t even out. | 什么 没有使用痕迹 甚至都没拿出来过 |
[07:01] | And whoever it was was having drinks with him. | 一定是和他喝酒的人干的 |
[07:04] | – Two glasses were found… – One without fingerprints. | -发现了两个杯子 -一个没有指纹 |
[07:06] | Because Petra wiped it down… | 因为佩特拉把它擦掉了 |
[07:07] | Why would she wipe down a glass when she knows | 满屋子都是她的指纹 |
[07:08] | her prints are all over that apartment? | 她为什么要擦一个杯子呢 |
[07:10] | So, her husband found out and he did it. | 那就是偷情被她老公发现 他杀了扎佐 |
[07:12] | We have no evidence he knew. | 我们没证据证明他知道了 |
[07:13] | Which is why we need to bring her in | 所以我们才要带她来审问 |
[07:15] | – and ask some questions… – All right, enough. I need to think. | -问些问题 -够了 我要想一想 |
[07:18] | FYI, | 你要知道 |
[07:19] | everything Michael said? | 迈克尔说的 |
[07:20] | Absolutely true. | 都是真的 |
[07:21] | And yet he is absolutely lying about the real reason | 但他也确实没有说出 |
[07:24] | he needed to keep Petra’s affair under wraps. | 隐瞒佩特拉偷情的真正原因 |
[07:26] | See, he had made some calculations… | 他合计了一下 |
[07:33] | which would leave him… | 这让他以后的人生 |
[07:39] | If Sin Rostro took out Zaz, | 如果是西恩·罗斯特拉除掉了扎扎 |
[07:40] | and he doesn’t know we’re onto him… | 而且不知道我们在查他 |
[07:41] | Well, we’ve got a real shot | 我们确实有机会扳倒 |
[07:42] | at the big bad wolf. | 这条大灰狼 |
[07:45] | But one piece of evidence | 但有证据表明 |
[07:46] | comes to light against Petra, | 佩特拉可能涉及此案 |
[07:48] | we’re bringing her in. | 我们要把她带来审问 |
[08:15] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:17] | Did you know the guy? Who, uh… | 你认识那个人吗 |
[08:19] | Roman Zazo. | 罗曼·扎佐 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:24] | He was, he was my, um… | 他是我的 |
[08:26] | college roommate. | 大学室友 |
[08:29] | And maybe it was the look in his eyes, | 或许是因为他眼中的悲伤 |
[08:31] | but Jane felt compelled to touch Rafael’s arm. | 简不由自主地抚摸了拉斐尔的手臂 |
[08:46] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样 |
[08:47] | if you need anything, I’m around. | 如果你需要什么 我乐意帮忙 |
[08:50] | You little liar! | 你个小骗子 |
[08:51] | You never told me you were going to have sex! | 你从没跟我说你要做了 |
[08:53] | Michael seems like a crier. | 迈克尔感觉是边做边哭的类型 |
[08:55] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[08:56] | He’s not a crier. | 他才不会边做边哭 |
[08:57] | Oh, please, he’s so totally in love with you, | 拜托 他那么爱你 |
[08:59] | it’s all been pent up. | 又被压抑 |
[09:01] | There’s a good chance he cries on release. | 这是他哭一哭释放压力的好机会 |
[09:03] | Where are you going, his place? | 你们要去哪儿做 他家吗 |
[09:04] | No, Michael’s brother– | 不 迈克尔的兄弟 |
[09:06] | who he cannot stand– is crashing there. | 让他无法忍受的那个 过来住了 |
[09:09] | My first time was in a tanning bed. | 我的第一次是在日光浴床上 |
[09:11] | She does not want a tanning bed. | 她可不想在日晒床上做 |
[09:13] | She’s gonna want it all fairy tale telenovela. | 她想要在肥皂剧里童话故事般的地方做 |
[09:16] | That is not true. | 你说的不对 |
[09:16] | I just want it somewhere between fairy tale telenovela | 只要比汽车后座好 |
[09:19] | and the backseat of a car. | 不如童话故事也可以 |
[09:21] | You should take one of those 11th-floor suites. | 你应该在十一层的套房做 |
[09:23] | The cops closed the whole floor. | 警察封锁了整层楼 |
[09:24] | Those are nice. | 那些房间都很不错 |
[09:25] | So, are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[09:27] | Nervous? No. | 紧张 不 |
[09:30] | Yes. Yeah, maybe a little bit. | 对 对 或许有点 |
[09:32] | Well, it’s just… | 因为 |
[09:32] | it’s such a big deal. | 这很重要 |
[09:34] | And I want it to be good. | 我希望激情四射 |
[09:36] | You know? For me. For him… | 你知道 对我 对他 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I changed my mind. | 好 我改主意了 |
[09:40] | You’re both gonna cry. | 你们俩都会哭 |
[09:42] | I’ll take Table Eight. | 我去负责第八桌 |
[09:45] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[09:46] | Can I get you something to drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[09:49] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[09:53] | Rose, Dad… | 萝丝 爸 |
[09:55] | this is Jane. | 这是简 |
[09:56] | The girl I accidentally impregnated who’s suing me. | 被我不小心弄怀孕了 正要起诉我的女孩 |
[10:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:01] | Can we get three waters, please? | 能麻烦你拿三杯水吗 |
[10:04] | Maybe I should get someone else. | 或许我应该让别人来拿 |
[10:05] | – Great idea. – Good idea, yeah. Great idea. | -好主意 -是啊好主意 |
[10:09] | Well, that is one way to meet | 这倒也算是 |
[10:10] | the mother of your grandchild. | 见见你孙子生母的一种途径 |
[10:13] | I’m going to leave you both. | 你们两个说吧 |
[10:15] | Thanks for helping my daughter with her legal woes. | 谢谢你帮我女儿处理法律上的麻烦 |
[10:18] | Luisa can be a bit of a handful. | 路易莎不靠谱 |
[10:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:27] | – Leave him. – What? | -离开他吧 -你说什么 |
[10:29] | Let’s go somewhere. | 咱们去别处 |
[10:31] | Together. | 一起 |
[10:32] | You don’t love him. | 你并不爱他 |
[10:35] | What happened yesterday was a mistake. | 昨天的事是个错误 |
[10:38] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[10:42] | Meanwhile, Jane was trying to put Luisa | 这时 简正在努力 |
[10:44] | far from her mind. | 把路易莎从她脑子里赶走 |
[10:46] | Armed with a key to the 11th floor suites, | 拿上一把十一层套房的钥匙 |
[10:49] | she concentrated on what lay ahead. | 她把注意力集中在了接下来的事上 |
[10:51] | Specifically getting laid ahead. | 准确来说 是接下来床上的事 |
[10:54] | Because the truth is Jane did want the perfect | 因为事实是 简希望她的第一次 |
[10:57] | fairy tale telenovela experience for her first time. | 会像肥皂剧里的梦幻场景一样完美 |
[11:01] | Then again, perfect doesn’t exist. | 不过 完美并不存在 |
[11:04] | Especially in telenovelas. | 尤其是在肥皂剧里 |
[11:07] | Suddenly, Jane saw Petra lurking at the crime scene. | 简突然看见佩特拉在犯罪现场鬼鬼祟祟 |
[11:16] | Petra popping pills. | 佩特拉突然吞了些药片 |
[11:18] | And then… | 然后 |
[11:21] | her fiance. | 她未婚夫出现了 |
[11:24] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久 |
[11:25] | We’re not talking here. | 我们不能在这里说 |
[11:37] | You will recall we last left Jane witnessing | 刚才 简看到了一些 |
[11:39] | something that left her more than mildly unsettled. | 让她不仅仅是有点怀疑的事情 |
[11:54] | – You don’t go to the crime scene. – You didn’t answer my text. | -你怎么能去现场 -你不回我短信 |
[11:56] | I was with my boss, trying to keep you out of jail. | 我在上司那里拼命帮你免除牢狱之灾 |
[11:57] | They’re looking for any reason to bring you in. | 他们不遗余力地想把你收监 |
[12:02] | – I left the necklace in there. – What?! | -我把我的项链落在那了 -什么 |
[12:04] | When I went to end it, things got a little… | 我想结束的时候 事情就开始变得 |
[12:06] | violent. | 有点暴力 |
[12:08] | He ripped it off. | 他把项链扯掉了 |
[12:09] | You have to go get it. | 你得去把它拿回来 |
[12:09] | Please? | 求你了 |
[12:11] | Where were you last night when Zaz was killed? | 昨晚扎扎被杀时你在哪 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:14] | You heard me. Where were you? | 别装傻 你在哪 |
[12:16] | I was in our suite. | 我在我们的套房里 |
[12:19] | Look, I’m guilty of having an affair. | 我有罪也只有偷情一条 |
[12:21] | That’s all! | 仅此而已 |
[12:23] | I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[12:24] | If he finds out, he’ll leave me. | 如果他知道了 他会离开我的 |
[12:29] | Jane? Hello. | 简 你好啊 |
[12:31] | Hi. Hey. | 你好啊 |
[12:32] | What are you guys up to? | 你们俩这是干什么 |
[12:34] | Are you okay, honey? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[12:34] | I was just talking to your fiance | 我刚和你未婚夫在说 |
[12:36] | about hotel security. You know, | 酒店安保的事 你知道的 |
[12:37] | – after what happened. – Of course. | -在发生那种事情之后 -当然了 |
[12:39] | Thank you. Uh, we’re still on for coffee later, | 谢谢理解 我们一会还要一起喝杯咖啡 |
[12:40] | – I hope. – Yeah, yeah. Looking forward to it. | -有机会的话 -好啊 我很期待 |
[12:42] | Great, good. Uh-huh. | 很好 好极了 |
[12:45] | – So, what was that all about? – What? | -这都是怎么回事 -什么 |
[12:48] | Well, I was upstairs, trying to get us a room for tonight. | 我在楼上 想给咱们今晚找间房 |
[12:50] | – And… – You got us a room? | -然后 -你去找房了 |
[12:51] | Yes, but listen. I saw Petra | 对 先听我说 我看见佩特拉 |
[12:53] | outside the crime scene and then I saw you | 在犯罪现场外面 然后看见你 |
[12:55] | meet her up there. | 在那里跟她碰头 |
[12:56] | So, what were you guys really talking about? | 所以你们到底在说什么 |
[12:58] | Part of Michael wanted to tell Jane | 这时候迈克尔有一点 |
[13:00] | everything right then and there, | 想把一切都跟简坦白的冲动 |
[13:01] | not go any deeper, not let this thing snowball… | 并不谈得太深入 也不把事情闹大 |
[13:03] | We were talking about hotel security. | 我们在讨论酒店安保的问题 |
[13:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[13:06] | but instead he lied. | 但结果他还是说谎了 |
[13:08] | Well, I think that you need to talk to her again | 我觉得你还得再跟她谈谈 |
[13:09] | because I saw her lurking outside the crime scene | 因为我看见她在你到那里之前 |
[13:11] | before you got there. | 在门外鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[13:12] | “Lurking?” Okay, you officially | “鬼鬼祟祟” 好吧 你这绝对是 |
[13:14] | watch too many telenovelas. | 肥皂剧看太多了 |
[13:16] | Michael, I’m saying “lurking,” because she was lurking. | 迈克尔 她绝对是鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[13:20] | She’s standing there in front of the door. | 她站在那扇门前面 |
[13:21] | She wanted to go in. | 她想进去 |
[13:22] | She changed her mind. | 然后她又改主意了 |
[13:23] | She started to shake. | 然后她又开始发抖 |
[13:24] | And then she took a pill! | 再然后她直接开始嗑药了 |
[13:25] | Trust me. | 信我 |
[13:26] | Something is off! | 事情不对劲 |
[13:28] | Her friend was killed. She’s upset. | 她的朋友死了 她很难过 |
[13:31] | What’s going on with you? | 你这是犯什么毛病 |
[13:32] | – Nothing. – Then why are you dismissing me? | -没什么 -那你干嘛不听我说话 |
[13:33] | I’m dismissing you ’cause you’re not making any sense. | 因为你说得没道理 |
[13:35] | You’re, like, hormonal or something. | 你就跟激素爆发似的 |
[13:39] | I-I…mm-hmm. | 我… |
[13:40] | Jane? | 简 |
[13:54] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[13:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:56] | Are you done with work? | 你下班了吗 |
[13:57] | No. No, I had a break. | 还没有 我休息一下 |
[14:01] | I had this really strong urge… | 我有一种强烈的欲望 |
[14:03] | Actually “urge” is not the right word. | 不 其实不应该说是欲望 |
[14:04] | I had a need. | 是需要 |
[14:06] | I needed a croquetta. | 我需要一块炸肉饼 |
[14:09] | I guess it’s a pregnancy craving or something. | 我猜大概是孕期的特殊需要什么的 |
[14:13] | I would offer you some, | 我想分你点的 |
[14:14] | but I’m really enjoying it and if I give you a bite, | 但我太喜欢了 如果分你一口 |
[14:16] | I may resent you in a very serious way. | 我可能会很认真地记仇的 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | So… | 那么 |
[14:23] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[14:24] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[14:25] | Uh, it must be really hard for her. | 对她来说肯定十分难熬吧 |
[14:28] | Actually, she’s been…really strong. | 事实上 她表现得很坚强 |
[14:31] | Good. I’m so glad. | 好 我真高兴 |
[14:33] | Because if she was struggling, I would understand. | 如果她感到纠结 我会理解的 |
[14:35] | No, yeah, no. I…you’d think she would be. | 不 你可能会觉得她很纠结 |
[14:38] | But she’s, she’s… | 但是她…她 |
[14:40] | been incredible. | 表现得很正常 |
[14:43] | So, how are you? | 那你怎么样 |
[14:47] | Is that, is that weird? | 这么问很奇怪吗 |
[14:48] | I mean, am I allowed to ask you that? | 我的意思是 我能这么问你吗 |
[14:50] | I think it’s all weird, don’t you think? | 我觉得一切都很奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[14:52] | – Yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -没错 |
[14:53] | But, yeah. | 不过 我还好 |
[14:56] | I’m adjusting. | 我还在适应 |
[14:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:00] | Oh, it’s a…press release. | 这是个新闻稿 |
[15:04] | Wait, you’re a writer. | 等等 你是个作家 |
[15:04] | Can you help me with this? | 你能帮我弄弄这个吗 |
[15:06] | You’re the only one that calls me a writer. Do you know that? | 知道吗 你是第一个叫我作家的人 |
[15:08] | Well, are you writing? | 那你写东西吗 |
[15:11] | Good. So… | 很好 那么 |
[15:14] | I have to issue a statement about what happened last night. | 我要对昨晚的事发表一个声明 |
[15:16] | And I don’t know, maybe… | 我说不好 也许 |
[15:18] | Is there a way to allude to the same thing | 换另一种说法 指同一件事情 |
[15:20] | but make it seem a little, uh… | 但是听上去更加 |
[15:23] | nicer? | 委婉一点 |
[15:26] | Say “That your college roommate | “你的大学室友 |
[15:28] | “was a troubled young man who you and the hotel | “是个问题青年 而你和酒店 |
[15:30] | have nothing to do with” nicer? | 对此毫无关系” 这委婉吗 |
[15:34] | My dad’s trying to protect the hotel’s reputation. | 我父亲想要维护酒店的名声 |
[15:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:46] | I’m judgey. | 我就是爱指手画脚 |
[15:47] | You should know that about me. | 你应该知道这点 |
[15:48] | You may end up having a really judgey kid. | 也许这小孩也非常爱指手画脚 |
[15:50] | Okay, so what does “Judgey” sound like? | 那”指手画脚的人”会怎么说 |
[15:52] | So that I can be prepared. | 也好让我有所准备 |
[15:57] | You told me that you don’t want to be anything like your dad, | 你告诉我你一点都不想跟你父亲一样 |
[15:59] | which is easy enough to say. | 这说起来容易 |
[16:01] | But actions are what count. | 但行动才是关键 |
[16:03] | So, what are you doing about it? | 所以你要怎么做 |
[16:09] | I hope the baby’s judgey. | 我希望有个爱指手画脚的宝宝 |
[16:13] | But it happened again. | 但是这又发生了 |
[16:14] | That quickening in Jane’s heart. | 简的心跳加速 |
[16:17] | Or maybe it was just the pregnancy hormones | 或者这只是孕期荷尔蒙的作用 |
[16:20] | and not her heart at all. | 而不是她的心 |
[16:21] | I should get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[16:22] | Uh, good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Deliver. | 您的快递 |
[16:40] | Some kind of gift from Rogelio, it looks like. | 看起来是罗格里奥送的礼物 |
[16:47] | I’m telling you, Ma, it was like electric between us! | 妈 我告诉你 我们俩之间充满火花 |
[16:53] | His headshot. | 他的大头照 |
[16:55] | Well, that’s nice to have. | 有这个也不错 |
[17:01] | His signature super spicy salad dressing. | 有他签名的超级辣味色拉酱 |
[17:05] | It’s some kind of prepackaged gift. | 这是一些已经包装好的礼物 |
[17:08] | Bueno… | 好吧 |
[17:09] | Whatever. He’s a jerk. | 算了 他就是个混蛋 |
[17:23] | I know, Ma. And I was going to. | 我知道 妈 我会告诉她的 |
[17:26] | But with the pregnancy, | 但是她在怀孕期间 |
[17:26] | I just don’t want to overwhelm her right now. | 我不想吓到她 |
[17:32] | Ma, relax. | 妈 放轻松 |
[17:34] | He agreed to stay away from her. | 他答应我会离她远远的 |
[17:37] | Hi. I would like your biggest, | 你好 请帮我订一间最大的 |
[17:38] | most grandest room, please. | 最豪华的房间 |
[17:53] | I couldn’t ask Rafael. | 我不能问拉斐尔 |
[17:54] | He just kept going on and on about how great his marriage is. | 他一直在说他的婚姻有多美好 |
[17:56] | Rogelio De La Vega. | 罗格里奥·维加 |
[17:58] | De La Vega. | 维加 |
[18:00] | Rogelio De La Vega. | 罗格里奥·维加 |
[18:01] | Maybe I am hormonal. | 也许是我的荷尔蒙在作祟 |
[18:03] | Maybe she took that pill because she had a headache. | 也许她吃了那颗药是因为她头疼 |
[18:05] | Yeah, and maybe you picked a fight with Michael | 是 也许你跟迈克尔吵架 |
[18:08] | because you’re still afraid to have sex. | 是因为你还是害怕跟他做爱 |
[18:10] | First of all, I’m not afraid to have sex. | 首先 我才没有害怕做爱 |
[18:12] | I’ve never been afraid to have sex! | 我从来都没有怕过 |
[18:13] | And I didn’t pick a fight with him. | 而且我没有跟他吵架 |
[18:15] | There was something off with Petra. | 佩特拉有什么不对劲 |
[18:16] | My gut is telling me. | 我的直觉告诉我的 |
[18:18] | Oh, sure. | 好 |
[18:20] | Who should I make it out to? | 我应该写给谁 |
[18:23] | Oh, it’s the, oh, it’s… Oh. Yes. | 这是… 好的 |
[18:26] | Maybe she’s got a pill problem and Zaz was her dealer. | 也许她有毒瘾而扎扎卖毒品给她 |
[18:29] | He was doing something bad. | 他干的是不法勾当 |
[18:30] | I heard they found a gun in his room. | 我听说他们在他的房里发现一把枪 |
[18:32] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 真的吗 |
[18:34] | Carmen from dry cleaning saw the cops | 干洗部的卡门看到警察 |
[18:36] | carrying it out of the room | 拿着那种小袋子 |
[18:37] | in one of those little baggies. | 从他房里出来 |
[18:38] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的老天爷 |
[18:39] | What if Petra has a real drug problem? | 如果佩特拉真有毒瘾怎么办 |
[18:43] | Okay, here’s what you do. | 好了 现在你需要这么做 |
[18:44] | You need to find a way to get Petra’s urine | 你需要想办法拿到佩特拉的尿液 |
[18:46] | so you can test it. | 这样就能做检测了 |
[18:48] | Okay, really? That’s your solution? | 你在说笑吗 这就是你的解决办法 |
[18:49] | Desperate times, desperate measures. | 非常时期 非常手段 |
[18:51] | Desperate times, desperate measures indeed. | 确实是非常时期 非常手段 |
[18:55] | Which is why | 这也就是为什么 |
[18:56] | Michael was about to commit a federal offense. | 迈克尔准备违反一次联邦法律 |
[19:03] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[19:05] | Hi. Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[19:08] | – The father of the… – Yes, I know. | -我是宝宝的父亲 -我知道 |
[19:10] | Right. Hi. | 没错 你好 |
[19:13] | Look, uh, you shouldn’t be here. | 听着 你不应该来这 |
[19:14] | This is an active crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[19:16] | Don’t want anyone tampering with the evidence. | 我们不想有任何人破坏证据 |
[19:18] | Okay. Well, I’d like to speak with the lead detective then. | 好的 我想跟探长聊一聊 |
[19:22] | That would be me. How can I help you? | 就是我 有什么可以效劳 |
[19:25] | Why don’t we start with you telling me | 不如你就先说说 |
[19:26] | what you think happened here. | 这里发生了什么 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry. I can’t discuss the details | 抱歉 我不能跟你讨论 |
[19:29] | – of an open investigation. – The press is all over this! | -正在调查案件的细节 -这里全是记者 |
[19:31] | I got to tell them something. | 我需要告诉他们一些情况 |
[19:32] | The press is not my problem. | 媒体不是我操心的事 |
[19:32] | Well, I have a right to know | 我有权利知道 |
[19:33] | what’s happening in my hotel! | 我的酒店里都发生了什么事 |
[19:35] | My crime scene trumps your hotel. | 我的犯罪现场比你的酒店重要 |
[19:42] | Don’t take it personally. | 别觉得他是针对你 |
[19:43] | He’s frustrated. | 他只是很沮丧 |
[19:44] | We don’t have a lot of information yet. | 我们到现在为止还没有什么线索 |
[19:47] | But, uh, between us? | 但是 私下告诉你 |
[19:49] | We are working on a few different theories. | 我们现在有几个不同的推测 |
[19:51] | Accident, murder. | 意外 谋杀 |
[19:53] | Maybe crime of passion? | 或者是情杀 |
[19:55] | Did you know his girlfriend? | 你知道他的女朋友吗 |
[19:59] | Zaz didn’t have a girlfriend. | 扎扎没有女朋友 |
[20:02] | That you know of. | 那是你的想法 |
[20:10] | Thank you for covering for me. | 谢谢帮我顶班 |
[20:11] | – I’ll be right back. – You got it. | -我一会就回来 -没问题 |
[20:13] | Excuse me, Miss? | 打扰下 小姐 |
[20:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:22] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[20:25] | It is indeed me. | 确实是我 |
[20:28] | No, no, no, please, please. | 不不不 拜托 拜托 |
[20:29] | Breathe, just, you know… | 深呼吸 你懂的 |
[20:30] | Inhala. | 吸气 |
[20:32] | Exhala. | 呼气 |
[20:33] | Inhala. | 吸气 |
[20:34] | Exhala. | 呼气 |
[20:35] | It-it happens all the time. | 这事老发生 |
[20:37] | It is very hard for normal people | 一般人见到我本尊时 |
[20:39] | like you… | 都会像你一样 |
[20:41] | to believe it when they see me in person. | 难以相信眼前的事实 |
[20:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:46] | This is really embarrassing, | 这有点丢脸 |
[20:47] | but I am gonna hate myself after if I don’t ask you. | 但我不问你的话我会很后悔 |
[20:51] | Can I get a selfie? | 我能与你合拍一张吗 |
[20:52] | Oh, yes. I will love that very much. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[20:55] | Even though Rogelio knew he could | 尽管罗格里奥知道 |
[20:56] | get in trouble with Xiomara, | 他会给希尔玛拉带来很多麻烦 |
[20:58] | he could not resist taking a picture with his daughter. | 他还是抗拒不了与自己的女儿合照 |
[21:00] | Silly phone. Okay. | 这破手机 |
[21:03] | Oh, I was just… It’s not on. | 还没打开… |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:09] | Look. | 快看 |
[21:13] | He-he couldn’t have told her. | 他还没有告诉简 |
[21:14] | She wouldn’t have snapped a selfie. | 不然她不会和他合影 |
[21:17] | Wait. Stop. To say what exactly? | 等等 谈什么呀 |
[21:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:33] | Please note, | 要注意 |
[21:34] | this was not the sort of thing Jane usually did. | 这不是简的一贯作风 |
[21:37] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[21:38] | And in the event someone answered, | 要是有人应答 |
[21:39] | she had an excuse clearly planned out. | 她也早准备好了应对的借口 |
[21:47] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[21:50] | But no one did answer. | 但没人应答 |
[22:18] | Okay, good news. | 好消息 |
[22:20] | While Petra is washing off that ridiculous mask, | 趁着佩特拉清洗那奇怪面膜的空当 |
[22:23] | Jane is concocting something relatively believable. | 简一直在编造让人信服的理由 |
[22:34] | Well, I knew we were meeting up for coffee later. | 我知道本来咱们要见面喝杯咖啡的 |
[22:35] | I just didn’t know it would be in my dressing room. | 但不知道是在我的更衣室碰面 |
[22:37] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[22:48] | I saw you earlier outside the crime scene, | 那天我看到你在犯罪现场 |
[22:50] | and something seemed off, | 好像有什么不舒服 |
[22:51] | and then you took some sort of pill, | 然后你吃了点药 |
[22:52] | so I checked your bathroom and then your dressing room. | 所以我来看看你的卧室和更衣室 |
[22:55] | In case you had a problem. | 万一发生什么意外 |
[23:00] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[23:02] | I did take a pill. | 我的确吃了一颗药 |
[23:03] | A Xanax. | 一颗镇静药 |
[23:05] | I got a prescription two years ago | 两年前我发现我丈夫得了癌症 |
[23:06] | after I found out my husband had cancer. | 之后就开了处方药 |
[23:10] | I’ve taken three. | 到现在一共吃了三颗 |
[23:12] | One after he was diagnosed, | 一颗在他确诊后 |
[23:13] | one when he had an eight-hour surgery and… | 一颗在他做了八个小时手术后 |
[23:16] | one today, | 今天又吃了一颗 |
[23:17] | after his best friend was murdered in our hotel. | 在他密友在我们酒店被杀后 |
[23:20] | God. Of course. | 天呐 我理解 |
[23:21] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:23] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[23:26] | You’re giving a baby away to strangers. | 你为陌生人生孩子 |
[23:27] | Of course you’re gonna want to check up on us. | 当然想了解我们的底细 |
[23:29] | Let me show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[23:34] | Well, I wanted to put the crib closer to the window | 我想把婴儿床放在靠近窗户的位置 |
[23:36] | so the baby could see the ocean, | 这样宝宝就能看见大海 |
[23:37] | but then I read that could be dangerous, | 但我发现这会对宝宝有危险 |
[23:39] | because window cords could be a choking hazard. | 因为窗帘线有可能会勒着宝宝 |
[23:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[23:46] | I can’t believe I’m crying right now. | 不敢相信我哭了 |
[23:49] | I’m officially hormonal. | 真的受孕激素影响了 |
[23:52] | It’s beautiful. | 这很有爱 |
[24:25] | Inhale. Exhale. | 吸气 呼气 |
[24:29] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[24:30] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[24:54] | …porque… | …因为… |
[25:19] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[25:25] | He snowed you, Ma. He’s an actor. | 他在忽悠你 他是位演员 |
[25:38] | No. It’s too much for her to handle right now. | 现在跟她说她会受不了的 |
[25:52] | The keycard log places Petra up in her penthouse, | 根据房卡记录 谋杀发生时 |
[25:54] | exactly where she said she was during the murder. | 佩特拉在她的房里 跟她的说法相符 |
[25:57] | Still think she’s guilty? | 还觉得她有罪吗 |
[26:00] | Sorry. I-I know you’re working. | 抱歉 我知道你在工作 |
[26:01] | It’s just, I was up in Petra’s penthouse, and… | 我刚在佩特拉的房里 |
[26:04] | Can I talk to you? | 我能单独和你聊聊吗 |
[26:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:10] | So, apparently, I am hormonal | 很显然 我荷尔蒙上脑 |
[26:13] | because I snuck up into Petra’s suite, | 偷偷潜进了佩特拉的套房 |
[26:14] | and you were right and I was wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[26:15] | You snuck into her suite? | 你居然偷溜到她房间 |
[26:16] | Yeah. I know. I know… | 我知道 |
[26:18] | I just… I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[26:19] | that I was freaking out on you before. | 之前我冲你发脾气 |
[26:20] | I was just so sure that there was something going on, | 当时我很确定有什么猫腻 |
[26:23] | but I was wrong, and she’s lovely. | 但我错了 她很有爱心 |
[26:27] | And I promise I wasn’t swayed by the fact | 我发誓 我转变想法不是因为 |
[26:28] | that she gave us the Presidential Suite for tonight. | 她给了我们今晚的总统套房 |
[26:31] | You told her about tonight? | 你跟她说了今晚的事 |
[26:32] | No, not that… not that it was our first time. | 没有 没说这是我们的第一次 |
[26:35] | Just that we needed some time to ourselves. | 只是提到我们需要二人时光 |
[26:38] | Anyway, I’m sorry about before. | 总之 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[26:40] | I really am. | 真的 |
[26:43] | Let me make it up to you tonight. | 今晚让我来补偿你 |
[26:47] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[26:48] | Okay, I’ll meet you at 8:00. | 好 今晚八点见 |
[26:50] | And I’ll come straight from church. | 我会直接从教堂过来 |
[26:52] | Y-You’re going to church first? | 你要先去教堂吗 |
[26:54] | Yeah. My grandma called, | 对啊 外婆打过电话 |
[26:55] | and she insisted for some reason. | 她坚持要我过去 |
[26:57] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell her, obviously. | 别担心 显然我不会告诉她 |
[27:00] | God is faithful. | 神永远信实 |
[27:02] | He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. | 不会让你们承受超过承受能力的诱惑 |
[27:06] | And when we are tempted, | 在我们面对诱惑的时候 |
[27:07] | he will provide a way out so that we can endure. | 他总会提供一条出路 让你我能忍受得住 |
[27:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[27:24] | I’m trying to listen to the priest. | 我在专心听神父的祷告 |
[27:31] | God will deliver us from sin | 如果我们追随上帝 |
[27:33] | if we choose to follow him. | 他将会把我们从罪恶中拯救 |
[27:36] | Will you follow God, or will you choose instead | 你们是选择追随上帝 还是选择 |
[27:39] | to continue to lie to your abuela? | 继续对你外婆撒谎 |
[27:43] | Yes, Jane, I am talking to you. | 没错 简 我在对你说话 |
[27:47] | Abuela taught you that a lie by omission | 外婆教导过你 刻意隐瞒真相 |
[27:50] | is still a lie. | 仍然是谎言 |
[27:52] | *Tonight’s the night you’ll lie in bed* | *今晚你将要滚床单* |
[27:55] | *You should tell the truth,* | *你应该说实话* |
[27:57] | *but you’ll lie instead.* | *但是你会撒谎* |
[28:00] | *Don’t have sex, Jane.* | *不要做爱 简* |
[28:02] | *Don’t have sex.* | *不要做爱* |
[28:05] | *Can you really lie to my face?* | *你真会当着我面撒谎吗* |
[28:10] | *Can you really lie?* | *你真的会撒谎吗* |
[28:12] | *To her face?* | *当着她的面* |
[28:15] | *Virginity for you and me?* | *为了你我 保住贞操* |
[28:17] | *If you keep your legs closed.* | *如果你能夹紧双腿* |
[28:18] | *Keep them closed* | *夹紧双腿* |
[28:21] | *Keep them closed* | *夹紧双腿* |
[28:33] | I’m gonna have sex with Michael tonight. | 今晚我将和迈克尔做爱 |
[28:35] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[28:47] | Come on. Relax, Ma. | 别这样 放轻松 妈 |
[28:49] | They’re practically married already. | 他们几乎已经结婚了 |
[28:56] | Abuela, you can’t forbid it. | 外婆 你管不了 |
[28:59] | I told you because I didn’t feel right not telling you. | 我告诉你 是因为如果不说我会心怀愧疚 |
[29:01] | I wasn’t asking for permission. | 并不是征求你的同意 |
[29:15] | And things changed. | 情况已经变了 |
[29:17] | I’m pregnant and a virgin. | 我怀了孕还是个处女 |
[29:19] | And I’m… I just don’t think God will forsake me. | 我认为上帝不会丢下我不管 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry, I just don’t. | 对不起 我只是不这样想 |
[29:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry I disappointed you, Abuela. | 对不起我让你失望了 外婆 |
[29:32] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[29:34] | Did you wax? | 你脱毛了吗 |
[29:35] | Clean everything up down there? | 清理过私处吗 |
[29:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:10] | This is… | 这是… |
[30:11] | some memorial. | 一场别开生面的追悼会 |
[30:12] | Trust me. It’s very Zaz. | 相信我 这是扎扎的风格 |
[30:14] | How’d you get your dad to agree? | 你是怎样让你爸爸同意的 |
[30:15] | I thought that he wanted to distance the hotel. | 我原以为他不会在酒店里举行 |
[30:18] | Because he didn’t want bad press. | 因为他不想有负面消息 |
[30:20] | But then he realized he’d get even worse press | 但他突然意识到他会被冠上更坏的名声 |
[30:22] | if word got out that he forbid his own son | 要是有消息传出他禁止自己的儿子 |
[30:24] | from throwing a memorial for his college roommate. | 为他的大学室友举行追悼会 |
[30:27] | – Nice work. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[30:37] | – What? – Nothing, I just… | -怎么了 -没什么 我只是… |
[30:41] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[30:43] | And maybe it was the music, | 可能是这首歌 |
[30:44] | or the moment, or the vodka cranberry | 或者这个场合 或者是他喝星钻鸡尾酒 |
[30:46] | he had downed too quickly, | 喝得太快 |
[30:48] | but suddenly Rafael was extending his hand. | 突然拉斐尔伸出他的手 |
[30:51] | Dance with me. | 和我跳支舞 |
[30:52] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[30:54] | What? You just said you love this song. | 什么 你刚刚还说你喜欢这首歌 |
[30:55] | No. | 没说 |
[30:58] | Dance with me. | 和我跳支舞 |
[31:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:36] | I have to… | 我得… |
[31:38] | I’m gonna go meet with Michael, so… I, um… | 我得去见迈克尔 所以… 我… |
[31:41] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[31:44] | Jane told herself | 简告诉自己 |
[31:45] | her heart could be racing for any number of reasons– | 她心跳加速可能有几个原因 |
[31:47] | hormones, nerves, Alba’s spicy chicken arepas. | 荷尔蒙 紧张 阿尔芭的麻辣鸡肉玉米饼 |
[31:51] | What was happening was nothing. | 刚才发生的事没什么大不了 |
[31:54] | This was who she wanted. | 这才是她渴望的男人 |
[31:59] | You look… | 你看上去… |
[32:00] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[32:08] | Dance with me? | 和我跳支舞 |
[32:09] | Oh, no, no dancing. | 不 不 不跳舞 |
[32:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:13] | You’re sweating. | 你在流汗 |
[32:15] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[32:17] | No. | 不 |
[32:18] | M-Maybe a little. | 可能有点 |
[32:24] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[32:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah, yeah. | -对吗 -对 对 |
[32:46] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你的光临 |
[32:47] | If it’s your first time, | 如果这是你的第一次 |
[32:48] | we hope it’s an experience you never forget. | 我们诚挚的希望这将是你永生难忘的经历 |
[32:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的神 |
[32:52] | Let us fulfill your every need. | 我们会满足你所有的需求 |
[32:54] | Oh, here. | 这儿 |
[32:55] | I’m Rafael Solano… | 我是拉斐尔·索拉诺… |
[32:56] | – Turn that off, actually. – Okay, I’m trying! | -关掉那玩意 -好的 我正在关 |
[32:58] | – …and your pleasure – I… | -…你的快乐… -我 |
[32:59] | – is my pleasure. – What if I…? | -就是我的快乐 -如果我… |
[33:01] | – I’m… This is off. It doesn’t… – I got it. | -我…关了 它不… -我来关 |
[33:03] | There it is. | 搞定 |
[33:11] | I guess… | 我觉得… |
[33:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:14] | I did not expect you to call. | 我没料到你会给我打电话 |
[33:18] | I can’t stay away from you. | 我无法离开你 |
[33:20] | I try, | 我尝试了 |
[33:22] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[33:25] | But, Lu, now this is important. | 但 路 这很重要 |
[33:30] | I’m not gonna leave him. | 我不会离开他 |
[33:34] | I need you to understand that. | 我需要你理解我 |
[33:36] | This is just a temporary thing. | 我俩只是玩玩 |
[33:40] | Okay, well, then, let’s… | 好的 那我们… |
[33:43] | let’s just enjoy it while it lasts. | 就让我们享受当下 |
[33:49] | Do you remember what we got that first time | 你还记得我们第一次 |
[33:51] | that we were together in that, | 在劳德戴尔堡的汽车旅馆里 |
[33:53] | in that motel in Fort Lauderdale? | 我们吃了什么吗 |
[33:58] | Powdered doughnuts from the vending machine. | 自动售货机里的甜甜圈吗 |
[34:01] | Go get them. | 去买几个来吧 |
[34:27] | Baby, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[34:29] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[34:31] | I want to. | 我想 |
[34:32] | – I do want to. – You do? | -我真的想 -真的吗 |
[34:34] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[35:09] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[35:10] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[35:11] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:12] | We should probably evacuate. | 我们应该离开这 |
[35:25] | It’s probably just a drill. | 这也许只是演习 |
[35:27] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[35:28] | Please evacuate into the hotel lobby. | 请撤离到酒店大堂 |
[35:31] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 |
[35:34] | Think your grandma put in a call to the big guy? | 有没有可能是你外婆给经理打电话了 |
[35:38] | And the truth was, | 事实上 |
[35:39] | Jane couldn’t be sure it wasn’t divine intervention. | 简也不能确定这是不是神的安排 |
[35:43] | Because suddenly, she was confused about everything. | 因为突然间 她对一切都感到困惑 |
[35:53] | I should probably check it out. | 我应该过去看看 |
[35:55] | Of course. Yeah, go, go. | 没问题 去吧 去吧 |
[36:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[36:27] | Sorry everybody, it’s a false alarm. | 抱歉各位 是个错误警报 |
[36:31] | It’ll just be a few minutes. | 一会就没事了 |
[36:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | I just saw my sister. | 我刚才看到我姐姐了 |
[36:41] | And I know I need to forgive her, but I can’t. | 我知道我应该原谅她 但是我做不到 |
[36:43] | And it’s not the mistake, it’s the fact that she lied. | 不是因为她犯的错误 而是因为她撒谎 |
[36:47] | Hey, did you ever get in touch with Aaron? | 你跟亚伦联系了吗 |
[36:49] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[36:50] | Zaz’s brother. | 扎扎的哥哥 |
[36:52] | You mentioned him this morning. | 你今早还提起他了 |
[36:54] | He had not got in touch with Aaron. | 他没有和亚伦联系 |
[36:56] | In fact, Rafael’s search for Zaz’s brother | 事实上 拉斐尔想找扎扎的哥哥 |
[36:58] | had been stymied by one simple fact. | 却被一个简单的事实阻碍了 |
[37:01] | Until this moment, he never knew his name. | 直到刚才 他才知道他的名字 |
[37:05] | I didn’t even know he had a brother. | 我都不知道他有哥哥 |
[37:08] | No. | 没呢 |
[37:10] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:14] | You know, the cops think that he was seeing someone. | 警察认为他当时在和别人约会 |
[37:19] | Zaz? | 扎扎 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:23] | I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[37:24] | It makes me feel like I didn’t really know him. | 感觉我都没真正了解他 |
[37:28] | Anyways… | 无论如何 |
[37:30] | I guess we’ll find out who it was. | 我们会找到那个人是谁 |
[37:36] | So, can we talk? | 那么 我们能聊一聊吗 |
[37:39] | ‘Cause upstairs, | 因为在楼上的时候 |
[37:41] | besides the fire alarm and the TV thing, | 除了火警铃响和电视突然打开之外 |
[37:44] | something seemed off. | 好像还有不对劲的地方 |
[37:48] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[37:50] | Jane thought about what her Abuela said, | 简想到了她外婆说的 |
[37:53] | how lies spiral. | 谎言是如何演变的 |
[37:54] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[37:56] | Really, what could Jane say? | 实际上 简能说什么呢 |
[37:58] | She was having feelings for another man? | 她对另一个男人有了好感吗 |
[38:01] | But what if it was just hormones, | 但如果只是由于某种不靠谱的直觉 |
[38:04] | the result of a suddenly untrustworthy gut? | 突然分泌荷尔蒙呢 |
[38:05] | It was my grandma. | 因为我的外婆 |
[38:07] | She was so upset about this, and I tried to push past it, | 她对这件事感到很难过 我尝试不去想 |
[38:10] | but, um… | 但是 |
[38:11] | It’s, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:13] | I-I… I understand. | 我…我理解 |
[38:15] | We’ll wait, then. | 我们可以等 |
[38:21] | But what are we waiting for? | 但是我们在等什么 |
[38:22] | I-I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:24] | You’re the person I want to be with. | 我想和你共度余生 |
[38:26] | So… | 所以 |
[38:28] | there’s no reason why we can’t move the wedding up, right? | 我们完全可以提前举行婚礼 对吧 |
[38:39] | Nadine, is this important? | 纳丁 有什么重要的事情吗 |
[38:44] | What? | 什么 |
[38:46] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[38:48] | We have proof your mother’s keycard was used | 我们找到了证据 在谋杀发生的五分钟前 |
[38:49] | to access a back stairwell five minutes before the murder. | 有人刷你母亲的房卡进入后楼梯 |
[38:52] | A stairwell without cameras. | 一个没有监控的楼梯 |
[38:53] | And your mother, who is in a wheelchair, | 但是你那坐轮椅的母亲 |
[38:57] | obviously didn’t climb those stairs. | 显然没法走楼梯 |
[38:58] | Look, I’m telling you, I didn’t kill him. | 听着 我没有杀他 |
[39:00] | Then why were you in the stairwell? | 那么你为什么会在楼梯里 |
[39:04] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[39:08] | You could go to jail. | 你会进监狱的 |
[39:10] | Then I’ll tell them you tampered with the crime scene. | 那我就告诉他们你破坏了犯罪现场 |
[39:12] | I won’t go to jail, but you will. | 我不会进监狱 但是你会 |
[39:14] | And, of course, you’d lose Jane. | 当然 你还会失去简 |
[39:16] | So, i’d figure out | 所以 如果我是你 |
[39:17] | a way out of this if I were you. | 我就会想办法解决这件事 |
[39:35] | I’m proud of you, mom. | 我为你自豪 妈妈 |
[39:36] | Calling Jane like that, | 给简留了那些话 |
[39:37] | I know it wasn’t easy. | 我知道这不是件容易的事 |
[39:44] | I wonder if she already… | 我好奇她是不是已经 |
[40:00] | It’s stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[40:03] | I barely even know the guy. | 我都不了解这个家伙 |
[40:06] | Part of me thought maybe for a second with Jane’s father, | 跟简的爸爸在一起 有那么一瞬间 |
[40:08] | I’d get the fairy tale, too. | 我也陷入童话故事里了 |
[40:11] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[40:12] | These pistachios suck. | 这些开心果真难吃 |
[40:41] | “Always And Forever, XO.” | “此生永恒 希尔” |
[40:47] | Maybe she’ll get her fairy tale after all. | 也许最终她会找到属于她的童话故事 |
[40:56] | I didn’t have sex, Abuela. | 我还没发生性关系呢 外婆 |
[41:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:01] | We decided to wait until we were married. | 我们决定等到结婚 |
[41:04] | Which is gonna be next week. | 也就是说下周 |
[41:18] | And that night Jane made a final wish. | 那晚 简许了最后一个愿望 |
[41:21] | That she would go to bed | 希望当她一觉醒来 |
[41:23] | and wake up without feelings for Rafael. | 就对拉斐尔没有感觉了 |
[41:31] | No fireflies were hurt in the making of this episode. | 在这集中 没有一只萤火虫受到伤害 |