英文名称:Notting Hill
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | [Man ] So stay with us, because later this afternoon… | 不要离开,因为稍后… |
[00:26] | we’re lucky enough to be talking to Anna Scott, | 我们将有幸请到安娜-斯科特– |
[00:29] | Hollywood’s biggest star by far. | 好莱坞迄今最红的明星 |
[00:31] | Miss Scott’s latest film is once again topping the charts. | 斯科特小姐的新片再次雄居票房榜首 |
[00:38] | ~ She may be the face I can’t forget ~ | ~ 我无法忘记她的脸 ~ |
[00:43] | ~ The trace of pleasure or regret ~ | ~ 带著欢乐或悲伤 ~ |
[00:47] | ~ May be my treasure or the price ~I have to pay ~ | ~ 我能为之付出我的所有~ |
[00:53] | ~ She may be the mirror ~ | ~ 她也许只是个幻影 ~ |
[00:56] | ~ Of my dream ~ | ~ 出现在我梦中 ~ |
[00:58] | ~ A smile reflected in a stream ~ | ~ 出现在梦中的笑容 ~ |
[01:02] | ~ She may not be what she may seem ~ Inside her shell ~ | ~ 真实的她也许并不那么快乐 ~ |
[01:11] | ~ She who always seems so happy in a crowd ~ | ~ 她在人群中似乎总是很快乐 ~ |
[01:16] | ~ Whose eyes can be so private and so proud ~ | ~ 眼神中带著神秘和骄傲 ~ |
[01:20] | ~ No one’s allowed to see them when they cry ~ | ~ 没人能看到她哭泣的样子 ~ |
[01:26] | ~ She may be the love that cannot hope to last ~ | ~ 也许她并不愿失去爱情 ~ |
[01:31] | ~ May come to me from shadows of the past ~ | ~ 如果她走出阴影向我靠近 ~ |
[01:35] | ~ That I’ll remember till the day ~ I die ~ | ~ 那我至死也不会忘记 ~ |
[01:41] | ~ She may be the reason I survive ~ | ~ 她也许是我活著的理由 ~ |
[01:46] | ~ The why and wherefore I’m alive ~ | ~ 是我至今还活著的理由 ~ |
[01:50] | ~ The one I’ll care for through the rough ~ And ready years ~ | ~ 我时刻准备著扶持她走出困境 ~ |
[01:55] | ~ Me, I’ll take her laughter and her tears ~ | ~ 我会分享她的欢笑和忧伤 ~ |
[02:00] | ~ And make them all my souvenirs ~ | ~ 让它们成为我的记忆 ~ |
[02:04] | ~ For where she goes I’ve got to be ~ | ~ 我愿为她赴汤蹈火 ~ |
[02:08] | ~ The meaning of my life is ~ | ~ 我的一生只为她而活 ~ |
[02:11] | ~ She ~ | ~ 她 ~ |
[02:14] | ~ She ~ | ~ 她 ~ |
[02:20] | ~ Oh, she ~ | ~ 哦,她 ~ |
[02:26] | Of course I’ve seen her films… | 我当然看过她的片子… |
[02:29] | and always thought she was, well, fabulous. | 而且一直认为她很出色 |
[02:31] | But, you know, a million, million miles from the world I live in… | 不过她和我的家乡远隔重洋… |
[02:34] | which is here, Notting Hill, my favorite bit of London. | 我住在诺丁山–伦敦我最喜欢的地方 |
[02:39] | There’s the market on weekdays selling every fruit and vegetable known to man. | 平时集市上会贩卖各种为人熟知的果蔬 |
[02:43] | Rock hard bananas, five for a pound! | 香蕉,一镑五公斤 |
[02:46] | The tattoo parlor with a guy outside who got drunk… | 醉醺醺的人从刺青店里出来… |
[02:49] | and now can’t remember why he chose “I love Ken.” | 却记不起他为什么要刺上”我爱肯” |
[02:53] | The radical hairdressers where everyone comes out looking like the cookie monster, | 前卫的发型师让每个从店里走出去的人 看起来像是 饼干怪兽 |
[02:57] | whether they want to or not. | 不管他们是否喜欢 |
[02:59] | And then, suddenly, it’s the weekend, | 到了周末,突如其来地 |
[03:01] | and from break of day hundreds of stalls appear out of nowhere, | 数以百计的摊贩无处不在 |
[03:04] | filling Portobello Road, right up to Notting Hill Gate. | 布满整个街道,一直排到诺丁山的大门 |
[03:07] | And whereveryou look thousands of people are buying millions of antiques, | 眼中所见尽是购买古董的人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1644个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:265个,六级词汇:128个,GRE词汇:145个,托福词汇:198个,考研词汇:287个,专四词汇:231个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:543个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:11] | some genuine and some… not quite so genuine. | 有些是真品,也有些…只是赝品 |
[03:16] | And what’s great is that lots of friends have ended up in this part of London. | 最棒的是有很多朋友 也住在这个伦敦的小区里 |
[03:20] | That’s Tony, for example, architect turned chef, | 比如说东尼,由建筑师改行做了厨师 |
[03:23] | who recently invested all the money he ever earned in a new restaurant. | 最近用他的所有积蓄开了一家餐馆 |
[03:27] | And so, this is where I spend my days and years… | 这就是我日复一日生活的地方… |
[03:30] | in this small village in the middle of the city in a house with a blue door… | 这个小社区有间蓝色门脸的房子… |
[03:34] | that my wife and I bought together before she left me for a man… | 是我妻子和我一起买的, 后来她跟别人走了… |
[03:37] | who looked exactly like Harrison Ford… | 一个长得很像哈里森-福特的人 |
[03:40] | and where I lead a strange half-life with a lodger called– | 我不同寻常的生活缘於一个房客,叫– |
[03:43] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[03:49] | Hey, you coudn’t help me with an incredibly important decision, could you? | 嘿,你能帮我作个非常重要的决定吗? |
[03:53] | This is important in comparison to, let’s say, whether they should cancel Third World debt? | 象能否取消第三世界国家的债务一样重要吗? |
[03:57] | That’s right. I am at last going out on a date with the great Janine, | 正是这样,我终於要和简妮约会了 |
[04:00] | and I just wanna be sure I’ve picked the right T-shirt. | 我得保证穿最适合的T恤去赴约 |
[04:03] | -What are the choices? -Well, wait for it. | -有些什么选择? -稍等片刻 |
[04:13] | First there’s this one. [ Growls ] Cool, huh? | 首先是这件,很酷吧? |
[04:16] | Yeah, it might make it hard to strike a really romantic note. | 是的,不过用它来制造浪漫气氛困难了点 |
[04:21] | Point taken. Don’t despair. | 一针见血,别灰心 |
[04:23] | If it’s romance we’re looking for, I believe I have just the thing. | 如果期待浪漫的话,我相信有合适的 |
[04:31] | Yeah, well, there again, she might not think you had true love on your mind. | 哦,又来了, 她恐怕不会认为你脑子里有真正的爱 |
[04:35] | Right. Just one more. | 好吧,再等等 |
[04:44] | True love, here I come. | 真爱,我来啦 |
[04:51] | Well, yeah. Yeah, that’s– that’s, um, perfect. | 是的,是的,这–这件很合适 |
[04:56] | Great. Thanks. | 好极了,谢谢 |
[04:59] | -Wish me luck. -Good luck. | -祝我好运 -祝你好运 |
[05:07] | [Man Narrating] And so it was just another hopeless Wednesday, | 那只是另一个毫无希望的星期三 |
[05:10] | as I walked the thousand yards through the market to work, | 我路过拥挤的集市去上班 |
[05:13] | never suspecting that this was the day that was gonna change my life forever. | 从没想过这一天将会永远改变我的生活 |
[05:18] | This is work, by the way, my little travel bookshop, | 顺便说一下,这是我工作的小旅游书店 |
[05:22] | -Morning, Martin. -Morning, Monsignor. | -早,马丁 -早,老板 |
[05:25] | which, um, well, sells travel books, | 这里专门卖旅游书刊 |
[05:28] | and to be frank with you, doesn’t always sell many of those. | 老实说,销路并不怎么好 |
[05:35] | Classic. Profit from major sales push, | 好极了,利润全来自促销 |
[05:39] | minus £347. | 亏了347镑 |
[05:44] | Shall I, uh, go and get you a cappuccino? | 我去替你买杯”卡布奇诺”好吗? |
[05:47] | -You know, ease the pain a bit. -Yeah, yeah. | -也许能缓解一点痛苦 -是的,是的 |
[05:50] | Better make it a half. All I can afford. | 不过我只付得起半杯的钱 |
[05:54] | Get your logic. Demi-cappu coming right up. | 照你的意思,半杯咖啡马上就来 |
[06:23] | Um, can I help you at all? | 要帮忙吗? |
[06:26] | No, thanks. I’ll just… look around. | 不,谢谢,我只想…看看 |
[06:31] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:39] | Uh, that book’s really not great. | 那本书确实不怎么样 |
[06:42] | Just in case, you know, browsing turned to buying. You’d be wasting your money. | 万一你略略看过就买下它 那就是在浪费自己的钱了 |
[06:46] | But if it’s Turkey you’re interested in, | 如果你对土耳其感兴趣的话 |
[06:49] | um, this one, on the other hand, is very good. | 这本就不同了,非常棒 |
[06:52] | Um, I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps. | 我想写这本书的人真正去过土耳其, 言之有物 |
[06:56] | Um, there’s also a very amusing incident with a kebab, | 提到了不少有趣的民俗风情 |
[07:00] | um, which is one of many amusing incidents. | 这本比较有意思 |
[07:03] | Thanks. I’ll think about it. | 谢谢,我会考虑的 |
[07:05] | Or, in the bigger hardback variety, there’s– | 或者选那本更大些的精装本,有… |
[07:08] | Um, sorry. Can you just give me a second? | 抱歉,失陪一下 |
[07:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:17] | -Yes? -Bad news. | -什么事? -很不幸 |
[07:19] | -What? -We’ve got a security camera in this bit of the shop. | -什么? -我们店里装了监视器 |
[07:24] | -So? -So I saw you put that book down your trousers. | -所以? -所以我看到你把书放进你的裤子 |
[07:30] | -What book? -The one down your trousers. | -什么书? -放进你裤子的那本 |
[07:34] | I don’t have a book down my trousers. | 我没把什么书放到裤子里 |
[07:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | I tell you what. Um, I’ll call the police, and, um, | 告诉你,我会叫警察,而且… |
[07:42] | if I’m wrong about the whole “book down the trousers” scenario, I really apologize. | 如果是我弄错了”书掉进裤子”的事, 我会道歉 |
[07:47] | Okay. What if… I did have a book down my trousers? | 好吧,如果…我往裤子里放了一本书呢? |
[07:52] | Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk, | 很简单,当我回到柜台时 |
[07:55] | you’d remove the Cadogan Guide to Bali from your trousers… | 你把裤子里那本”巴厘旅游指南”拿出来… |
[08:00] | and either wipe it and put it back or buy it. | 擦干净放回去或是买下来 |
[08:04] | I’ll see you in a sec. | 回头见 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[08:09] | No, it’s fine. | 不,没关系 |
[08:11] | I was gonna steal one, but now I’ve changed my mind. | 我本来想偷,但现在改变主意了 |
[08:15] | Oh, signed by the author, I see. | 我看到有作者的签名 |
[08:18] | Um, yeah, couldn’t stop him. | 是啊,他非要签不可 |
[08:21] | If you can find an unsigned one, it’s worth an absolute fortune. | 如果你能找到本没签名的, 那绝对 要好运气 |
[08:24] | -[ Chuckles ] -Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:27] | -Yes? -Can I have your autograph? | -什么事? -能替我签个名吗? |
[08:29] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[08:31] | Uh– Here. | 给你 |
[08:34] | -What’s your name? -Rufus. | -你叫什么? -鲁弗斯 |
[08:42] | What does it say? | 写了些什么? |
[08:44] | That’s my signature. And above it, it says, “Dear Rufus, you belong in jail.” | 我的签名,上面写的是 “亲爱的鲁弗斯,去监狱吧” |
[08:49] | Good one. | 真不错 |
[08:53] | -Do you want my phone number? -Tempting. | -你想要我的电话吗? -好提议 |
[08:57] | But… no. Thank you. | 不过…不用了,谢谢 |
[09:03] | I will take this one. | 我要买这本 |
[09:06] | Oh, right, right. So, uh– | 哦,好的,好的,既然– |
[09:09] | Well, on second thoughts, um, maybe it’s not that bad after all. | 仔细想想,也许它并没那么糟 |
[09:13] | Actually, it’s a sort of classic, really. | 实际上,它也相当不错,真的 |
[09:16] | None of those childish kebab stories you find in so many books these days. | 绝没有你在其他书中能看到的 幼稚的民俗故事 |
[09:19] | And, um, I tell you what. | 另外还有 |
[09:21] | I’ll throw in one of those for free. | 我免费送你这本 |
[09:24] | Useful for, uh, lighting fires, | 可以用来烧火照明 |
[09:26] | wrapping fish, that sort of thing. | 包鱼,诸如此类 |
[09:32] | -Thanks. -Pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:06] | Cappuccino, as ordered. | 你要的咖啡 |
[10:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | I don’t think you’ll believe who was just in here. | 我想你不会相信刚才谁来过 |
[10:15] | Who? Was it someone famous? | 谁?某个名人吗? |
[10:20] | -No, no, no. -No? | -不,不,不是 -不是? |
[10:22] | Would be exciting, though, wouldn’t it, if someone famous came into the shop? Hmm? | 如果有什么名人进店来 应该会令人兴奋对吗? |
[10:26] | Do you know– and this is pretty amazing, actually– | 知道吗–的确能让人激动,实际上– |
[10:30] | but I once saw Ringo Starr. | 有次我见过林戈-斯达(著名音乐人) |
[10:33] | -Where was that? -Kensington High Street. | -在哪? -肯辛顿大道 |
[10:35] | At least I think it was Ringo. It might have been that man from Fiddler on the Roof. | 至少我觉得是林戈. 也许是那个”屋顶上的提琴手”的主演 |
[10:40] | -You know, Toppy. -Topol. | -你知道的,塔皮 -塔狻 |
[10:42] | Yes, that’s right. Topol. | 是的,没错,塔狻 |
[10:47] | Actually, Ringo Starr doesn’t– doesn’t look at all like, uh, Topol. | 实际上林戈-斯达一点也不像塔狻 |
[10:51] | Yeah, but he was– he was quite a long way away from me. | 是的,不过他–他离我相当远 |
[10:55] | So actually it could’ve been neither of them. | 所以肯定会是他们中的一个 |
[10:58] | Yes, I suppose so, yes. | 对,我想是这样,是的 |
[11:01] | -It’s not a classic anecdote, is it? -Not a classic, no. No. | -这算不上什么大惊喜不是吗? -是的,算不上 |
[11:09] | -Another one? [ Sighs ] -Yes. No. | -还要一杯吗? -好啊…不 |
[11:13] | Let’s go crazy. I’ll have an orange juice. | 就奢侈一回吧,我要橙汁 |
[11:22] | -Okay, thanks.Bye-bye. -See you later. | -好的,谢谢,再见 -回见 |
[11:32] | Oh! Oh! Shit! | 哦,该死 |
[11:34] | Oh, my God! Bugger! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 哦,老天,该死,对不起,我非常抱歉 |
[11:37] | Here. Let me– Get your hands off! | -来,让我– -把手拿开 |
[11:40] | I’m really sorry. I– I live just over the street. | 我真的很抱歉,我–我就住在街对面 |
[11:43] | I have, um, water and soap. You can get cleaned up. | 那有水和肥皂,可以让你弄干净 |
[11:46] | No, thank you. I just need to get my car back. | 不,谢谢,我只想找到我的车 |
[11:48] | I also have a phone. I’m confident that in five minutes… | 我那有电话,我想只要五分钟… |
[11:52] | we could have you spick-and-span and back on the street again. | 就能让你弄干净回到街上来 |
[11:55] | In the non-prostitute sense, obviously. | 绝没有不尊重你的意思 |
[12:01] | All right. Well– What do you mean, “just over the street”? | 好吧,你说”就在街对面”是多远? |
[12:04] | Give it to me in yards. Uh, 18 yards. | -具体是多远? -大概18码 |
[12:08] | That’s my house there with the blue front door. | 那扇蓝色的门就是我的家 |
[12:14] | Come on in. I’ll just– I’ll just– | 请进,我–我– |
[12:20] | Um, right. Right. Come in. | 好了,好了,进来吧 |
[12:26] | It’s, um, not quite as tidy as it normally is, I fear. | 这里通常都不太整洁 |
[12:29] | But, um– The bathroom’s on the top floor. | 不过–洗手间在楼上 |
[12:32] | And the telephone’s just– just up here. | 电话就–就在这 |
[12:38] | Here. Let– Let me, um– | 来,让–让我,唔 |
[12:46] | Um, round the corner. Straight on– straight on up. | 转过去,一直–一直向上 |
[12:53] | Bugger. | 该死 |
[13:17] | would you like a cup of tea before you go? | 走之前想喝杯茶吗? |
[13:20] | -No. -Coffee? | -不用 -咖啡? |
[13:23] | -No. -Orange juice? | -不 -橙汁? |
[13:26] | Probably not. Um, something else cold. | 你大概不会要,那来些其他冷饮吧 |
[13:33] | -[Bottles Rattling] -Coke? Water? | 可乐?水? |
[13:37] | Some disgusting sugary drink pretending to have something to do with fruits of the forest? | 或者来些所谓的天然水果味, 让人恶心的含糖饮料? |
[13:41] | -No. -Would you like something to eat? | -不用 -那你想吃点什么吗? |
[13:44] | Uh, something to nibble? | 随便吃点什么? |
[13:47] | Um, apricots soaked in honey? | 蜜制杏子? |
[13:51] | Quite why, no one knows, because it stops them tasting of apricots… | 没人知道味道怎样, 因为都来不及尝尝杏子… |
[13:54] | and makes them taste like honey, | 以为味道就像蜂蜜 |
[13:57] | and if you wanted honey, you’d just buy honey instead of… apricots. | 如果你想要蜂蜜,就只要买蜂蜜而不要杏子 |
[14:01] | Um, but nevertheless, there we go there. | 但不管怎样,我们有这个 |
[14:04] | They’re yours if you want them. | 你想的话可以尝尝 |
[14:06] | No. | 不用了 |
[14:11] | Do you always say “no” to everything? | 不管什么事你都说”不”吗? |
[14:15] | No. | 不 |
[14:19] | I’d better be going. | 我还是走的好 |
[14:21] | Thanks for your, uh, help. | 谢谢你的–帮忙 |
[14:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:27] | And, uh, may I also say, um, heavenly. | 也许我也要说,太棒了 |
[14:32] | I’ll just take my one chance to say it. | 我只有一次机会这么说 |
[14:35] | After you’ve read that terrible book, | 在你读过那些糟糕的书之后 |
[14:37] | you’re certainly not going to be coming back to the shop. | 你肯定不会再回那家书店 |
[14:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Yeah. Well, my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[14:57] | So… | 所以 |
[15:00] | it was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:02] | Surreal but, um– but nice. | 有些超现实–但很棒 |
[15:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:17] | “Surreal but nice”? What was I thinking? | “超现实但很棒”?我在想什么? |
[15:33] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:36] | I forgot my other bag. Oh, right. Right. | -我忘了我的袋子 -哦,好的 |
[15:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | I’m very sorry about the “surreal but nice” comment. | 很抱歉说什么”超现实但很棒” |
[16:26] | Disaster. That’s okay. | 太糟糕了 |
[16:28] | I thought the apricot and honey thing was the real low point. | 那没什么,我觉得有关蜂蜜和杏子才真正糟糕 |
[16:35] | Oh, my God. My flatmate. | 老天,我的室友 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry. There’s no excuse for him. | 对不起,他行为很怪诞 |
[16:43] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[16:45] | I’m just going into the kitchen to get some food. | 我要去厨房找些吃的 |
[16:48] | Then I’m gonna tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins. | 然后跟你说个故事, 那会让你的球缩到只有葡萄干那么大 |
[16:57] | Probably best not to tell anyone about this. | 最好别跟任何人提起这事 |
[17:01] | Right. Right. No one. | 好的,好的,没问题 |
[17:04] | I mean, I’ll tell myself sometimes, but don’t worry. I won’t believe it. | 我是说,我会偶尔跟自己说说, 不过别担心,我根本不相信 |
[17:15] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[17:29] | There’s something wrong with this yogurt. | 这酸奶有点问题 |
[17:34] | It’s not yogurt. It’s mayonnaise. | 这不是酸奶,是蛋黄酱 |
[17:37] | Oh, right. There we are, then. | 哦,没错,就是这样 |
[17:41] | On for a videofest tonight? | 今晚想饱饱眼福吗? |
[17:45] | I got some absolute classics. | 我有部绝对的好片子 |
[17:51] | -Smile. -No. | -笑一笑 -不 |
[17:57] | -Smile. -I’ve got nothing to smile about. | -笑一笑 -没什么值得我笑 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | In about seven seconds, | 在七秒钟内 |
[18:15] | I’m going to ask you to marry me. | 我会向你求婚 |
[18:25] | [Spike ] Imagine. | 想想看 |
[18:27] | Somewhere in the world there’s a man who’s allowed to kiss her. | 在某个地方有个男人被允准吻她 |
[18:35] | Yes, she is, uh, | 是的,她的确 |
[18:37] | fairly fabulous. | 叫人难以置信 |
[18:50] | -Do you have any books by Dickens? -No. | -你们这有狄更斯的书吗? -不 |
[18:52] | No, I’m afraid we’re a travel bookshop. We only sell travel books. | 没有,我们这是旅游书店,只出售旅游书刊 |
[18:58] | Oh, right. How about the new John Grisham thriller? | 是吗,约翰-格雷歇的恐怖作品呢? |
[19:03] | Well, no, ’cause that’s, uh– that’s a novel too, isn’t it? | 没有,因为那–那也是小说不是吗? |
[19:07] | Oh, right. | 哦,是的 |
[19:11] | [ Sighs ] Have you got Winnie the Pooh? | 有”小熊维尼”吗? |
[19:18] | Martin, your customer. | 马丁,你来接待一下 |
[19:21] | Uh, can I help you? [Bell Dinging] | 要效劳吗? |
[19:34] | ~ [ Continues ] Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:39] | -~ Once in a lifetime ~~ -Just, um, incidentally, | 我想问一下 |
[19:44] | uh, why… are you wearing that? | 为什么…你穿这个? |
[19:47] | Combination of factors really. Uh, no clean clothes. | 多方面的因素,唔,没有干净衣服 |
[19:51] | There never will be, you know, unless you actually clean your clothes. | 永远不会有,要知道, 如果你不把衣服洗干净的话 |
[19:55] | Right. Vicious circle. | 不错,很坏的习惯 |
[19:58] | And I was, like, rooting around in your things… | 所以我去翻找你的衣物… |
[20:00] | and I found this, and I thought, “Cool.” | 找到了这个,我觉得很酷 |
[20:04] | Kinda… spacey. | 有几分…独特 |
[20:10] | There’s something wrong with the goggles, though. | 不过潜水镜有点问题 |
[20:13] | No, they were, um, prescription. | 没有,它用的是光学镜片 |
[20:16] | -Groovy. -So I could see all the fishes properly. | -太棒了 -这样我才能完全看清那些鱼 |
[20:19] | You should do more of this stuff. | 你该多弄些这玩意 |
[20:22] | -So, look, any messages today? -Yeah, I wrote a couple down. | -今天有没有留言? -有的,我记下了两三条 |
[20:26] | So there were two. There were two messages? Right? | 那就是两条,有两条对吗? |
[20:32] | You want me to write down all your messages? | 你要我记下你所有的留言吗? |
[20:35] | Okay, who are the ones that you didn’t write down from? | 好吧,哪些是你没写记的? |
[20:39] | [ Sighs ] No. Gone completely. Oh, no. | 不记得了,哦,不 |
[20:43] | There was one from your mum. She said don’t forget lunch, and her leg’s hurting again. | 有一条是你妈妈打来的, 她说别忘了吃午饭,还有她的腿疼又犯了 |
[20:47] | No one else? Absolutely no one else. | -没别的了? -绝对没有了 |
[20:53] | Though if we’re going for this obsessive writing down all the message thing, | 不过如果我们努力去回忆的话 |
[20:57] | some American girl called Anna called a few days ago. | 几天前有个叫安娜的美国姑娘来过电话 |
[21:06] | -What did she say? -Well, it was genuinely bizarre. | -她说了什么? -真是奇怪 |
[21:08] | She said, “Hi. It’s Anna.” The she said, “Call me at The Ritz”… | 她说,”嗨,我是安娜”,接著说, “打电话到里兹大饭店找我”… |
[21:14] | and then gave herself a completely different name. | 然后却报了一个完全不同的名字 |
[21:17] | -Which was? -Absolutely no idea. | -是什么? -早就忘了 |
[21:21] | Remembering one name’s hard enough. | 要记住一个名字很困难 |
[21:24] | No, I– I know that. She– She said that. | 不,我明白,是她说的 |
[21:27] | Um, I know she’s using another name. | 我知道她用了别的名字 |
[21:29] | The problem is she left the message with my flatmate… | 问题是她留言给我的室友… |
[21:32] | which was a very serious mistake. | 是个严重的错误 |
[21:34] | Um, I don’t know. Imagine, if you will, the stupidest person you’ve ever met. | 想像一下你曾遇见过的最蠢的人吧 |
[21:38] | -Are you doing that? -Yes, sir, I have him in my mind. | -想像得到吗? -是的,我大致有个印象了 |
[21:43] | And now double it. And that is the, um– what can I say– | 就是这样,我只能这么形容他了– |
[21:46] | the git that I am living with. | 和我同住的那个饭桶 |
[21:49] | And he can’t remember– Try Flintstone. | -他无法记住– -试试弗琳斯东 |
[21:53] | Sorry. What? I think she said her name was Flintstone. | -抱歉.什么? -我想她说她叫弗琳斯东 |
[21:59] | I don’t– I don’t suppose, um, Flintstone rings any bells, does it? | 我不敢肯定,弗琳斯东留过话给前台吗? |
[22:04] | -I’ll put you right through,sir. -Oh,my God. | – 先生,马上帮您接过去 – 天啊 |
[22:10] | Hello. Hi. | 你好.嗨 |
[22:13] | -Hi there. -Hello? | 你好,你好吗? |
[22:15] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨,嗨 |
[22:17] | -Sorry. It’s William… Thacker. -Yes? | 打扰了,我是威廉…扎克 |
[22:21] | Um, we– I work in a bookshop. | 我们–我在书店工作 |
[22:23] | Uh-huh. You played it pretty cool there, waiting for three days to call. | 你可真会耍酷,等了三天才回电 |
[22:27] | Oh, no, I promise you I’ve never played anything cool in my entire life. | 哦,不,我发誓我这辈子还从没耍过什么酷 |
[22:31] | My flatmate, who’ll I’ll stab to death later, never gave me the message. | 是我的室友一直没告诉我,回头我要杀了他 |
[22:36] | I don’t know. Perhaps, um, | 我不知道,也许,唔 |
[22:39] | I could drop round for tea later or something. | 我能来你那喝茶什么的 |
[22:43] | -Things are pretty busy here. I might be free around 4:00. -Right. Right. Great. | -我现在很忙,大概4:00会有空 -好的,好的,好极了 |
[22:48] | -Bye. -Yea– Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[22:57] | Classic. | 太棒了 |
[23:04] | Classic. | 太棒了 |
[23:43] | -Which floor? -Three, please. | -几楼? -三楼,谢谢 |
[24:14] | Uh, are you sure this is– | -你肯定?… -是这– |
[24:17] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Sure. | 是的,是的,没错 |
[24:31] | -Hi. Hi. I’m Karen. -Hi. | -嗨,我是凯伦 -嗨 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. Things are running a little bit late. | 抱歉,实在太忙了点 |
[24:36] | Here’s the, uh, thing. Do you wanna come this way? Cheers. | 拿著这些,请跟我来 |
[24:40] | [ Karen ] Through here. | 从这过去 |
[24:47] | So what did you think of the film? | 你们对本片有何看法? |
[24:49] | Yeah, I thought it was fantastic. I thought it was, uh, | 我觉得真是妙不可言 |
[24:52] | Close Encounters meets Jean de Florette. | 让人联想到”恋恋山城” |
[24:58] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry. I didn’t get down what magazines you’re from. | 对不起,我没记下你是哪家杂志社的 |
[25:03] | -Time Out. -Great. | -“中场休息” -很好 |
[25:06] | And you’re from? | 你呢? |
[25:11] | Uh, Horse & Hound. | 唔,”马和猎犬” |
[25:20] | The name’s William Thacker. I think, actually, she might be expecting me. | 名字是威廉-扎克. 我想,实际上,她也许在等我 |
[25:24] | Oh, okay. Take a seat and I’ll go check. | 请稍等,我去看看 |
[25:30] | I see you’ve, uh– I see you’ve brought her some flowers. | 我看到–我看到你给她带了花 |
[25:33] | [ Laughing ] No. | 不 |
[25:36] | These are for my, um, grandmother. | 是给我,唔,祖母的 |
[25:40] | She’s in a hospital just down the road. | 她住在附近的医院 |
[25:43] | Thought I’d kill two birds with one stone, you know. | 我正好顺路去看看她 |
[25:45] | Sure, right. Absolutely. Yeah. Yeah. | 是的,不错,是的 |
[25:49] | Which hospital’s that? | 是哪家医院? |
[25:52] | Do you mind me not saying? | 我可以不说吗? |
[25:54] | It’s a rather distressing disease. | 那会让我感到难过 |
[25:56] | Name of the hospital kind of gives it away. Absolutely. Sure. | -提到医院总是让人不快 -说得不错 |
[25:59] | Cheers. Ooh, yes. | -振作点 -好的 |
[26:01] | Right, uh, Mr. Thacker. If you’ll come this way. | 好了,扎克先生,请跟我来 |
[26:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:06] | You’ve got five minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[26:18] | -Hi. -Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[26:21] | Uh, I brought these, but clearly– | 我带了这个,但显然– |
[26:25] | No, they’re great. They’re great. | 不,它们很漂亮,非常漂亮 |
[26:29] | Ah, listen, I’m sorry about not ringing back. | 很抱歉没能及时回电话 |
[26:32] | The whole “two-names concept” was totally too much for my flatmate’s pea-sized intellect. | 两个名字对我那室友可怜的智商来说 实在太复杂了 |
[26:36] | No, it’s a stupid privacy thing. I always pick a… cartoon character. | 不,这是愚蠢的保密措施, 我常用…卡通人物的名字 |
[26:41] | Last time I was Mrs. Bambi. | 上次用的是”斑比” |
[26:46] | -Everything all right? -Yes, thank you. | -一切都好吧? -是的,谢谢 |
[26:49] | And you’re from, uh, Horse & Hound. | 你是”马和猎犬”杂志社的 |
[26:52] | Yeah. Good. | -对 -很好 |
[26:55] | Is that so? Well. | 是吗?那好 |
[27:03] | So, uh– | 那么– |
[27:08] | Uh, I’ll just… fire away then, shall I? | 我可以…开始提问了吗? |
[27:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:18] | Uh– | 呃 |
[27:21] | The film’s great, and, um, | 这部片子非常棒 |
[27:24] | I just was wondering whether… | 我想知道你是否… |
[27:27] | you ever thought of having, um, | 曾考虑过,呃 |
[27:29] | more, uh, horses in it. | 加些马进去 |
[27:36] | Uh, well, we would have liked to, | 我们希望这样做 |
[27:40] | but it was, um, difficult, obviously, being set in space. | 不过对太空题材来说显然有些困难 |
[27:47] | Space, right, yeah. Yeah, obviously very difficult. | 太空,说得没错,是的,显然很困难 |
[27:52] | I’m so sorry. I arrived outside. | 真不好意思,我来了这里 |
[27:54] | They thrust this thing into my hand– | 但毫无思想准备– |
[27:56] | No, it’s my fault. I thought this would all be over by now. | 不,是我的错,我本以为早该结束了的 |
[27:59] | I just wanted to sort of apologize for the kissing thing. | 我只是想为那个吻的事道歉 |
[28:02] | I seriously don’t know what came over me. | 我真的不知道自己怎么了 |
[28:04] | And I just wanted to make sure that you were fine about it. | 我只想确定那没有影响到你 |
[28:09] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely fine. -[ Door Closes ] | 是的,是的,绝对没有 |
[28:15] | Do remember that Miss Scott is also keen to talk about her next project… | 别忘了斯科特小姐 同样渴望著的下一部片子… |
[28:19] | which is, um, shooting later in the summer. | 就是夏天将要开拍的那部 |
[28:23] | Ah, yes, excellent. Excellent. | 是的,非常棒,非常棒 |
[28:31] | Any horses in that one? | 那里面有马吗? |
[28:35] | Or hounds for that matter. Our readers are equally intrigued by both species. | 或是猎犬,我们的读者对此很感兴趣 |
[28:41] | It takes place on a submarine. | 场景是在一艘潜艇上 |
[28:44] | Oh. Well, bad luck. | 哦,真不幸 |
[28:49] | But, um, | 不过 |
[28:51] | if there were horses in it, | 如果有马的话 |
[28:54] | would you be riding them… | 你会骑它们… |
[28:56] | or would you be getting, a– a stunt-horse-double-man-thing? | 还是找个特技演员作替身呢? |
[29:03] | [ Chuckles ] I-I’m a complete moron. I apologize. I– | 我是个十足的笨蛋,不好意思,我– |
[29:08] | This is very weird. It’s the sort of thing that happens in dreams, | 太不可思议了,这种事只会出现在梦里 |
[29:12] | not in real life. | 而不是现实当中 |
[29:15] | I mean, good dreams. It’s a– | 我是说美梦,这是个– |
[29:17] | It’s a dream, in fact, uh, to see you again. | 能再见到你实际上就像个梦 |
[29:23] | What happens next in the dream? | 接下去还会梦到什么? |
[29:28] | I suppose in the, uh, dream– | 我猜在这个,呃,梦– |
[29:33] | dream scenario– I just, uh, | 梦境中–我会… |
[29:36] | change my personality… | 改变我的行为方式… |
[29:38] | because you can do that in dreams and, um, | 因为在梦里你可以这么做 |
[29:43] | walk over and, uh, kiss the girl. | 走过去并吻这个女孩 |
[29:48] | But, uh– | 不过– |
[29:58] | Time’s up, I’m afraid. Did you get what you wanted? | 时间到了,你达到目的了吗? |
[30:02] | -Um, nearly, nearly. -Well, maybe just one last question. | -还差一点,差一点 -好吧,最后一个问题 |
[30:09] | -Sure. [ Clears Throat ] -Right, right. | -当然 -好的,好的 |
[30:15] | Are you… busy tonight? | 你–今晚忙吗? |
[30:18] | -Yes. -Right. Right. | -是的 -好的,好的 |
[30:25] | -Come in. -Well, it was nice to meet you. | -请进 -好了,很高兴认识你 |
[30:29] | Yes, and you. | 我也是 |
[30:31] | Surreal… but nice. | 超现实…但很不错 |
[30:34] | Thank you. You are Horse & Hounds’ favorite actress. | 谢谢,你是”马和猎犬”最喜欢的女演员 |
[30:39] | You and Black Beauty… | 和”黑美人”… |
[30:42] | tied. | 不相上下 |
[30:49] | How was she? | 她怎么样? |
[30:51] | Oh, um, fabulous. | 好得难以置信 |
[30:55] | Excellent. Wait a minute. She took your grandmother’s flowers. | 好极了.等等,她拿了你祖母的花 |
[30:59] | Uh, yeah, yeah. That’s right. | 是的,是的,没错 |
[31:02] | -Bitch. [Karen ] -Oh, Mr. Thacker. | -贱货 -哦,扎克先生 |
[31:04] | Mr. Thacker, if you’d like to come with me, | 扎克先生,如果你不介意的话 |
[31:07] | -we can just rush you through the others. -The others? | -我们能临时安排你另一个采访 -另一个? |
[31:10] | Mr. Thacker is from Horse & Hound. | 扎克先生是”马和猎犬”杂志社的 |
[31:16] | -How’s it going? -Very well,thank you. | -你好吗? -很好,谢谢 |
[31:19] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:22] | Well, did you enjoy the film? | 你喜欢这部片子吗? |
[31:25] | Yes, enormously. | 是的,非常喜欢 |
[31:28] | -Well, fire away. -Right. | -请提问吧 -好的 |
[31:31] | Did you enjoy making the film? | 拍片期间还愉快吗? |
[31:34] | -Yes, I did. -Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[31:38] | Any bit in particular? | 有没有特别喜欢的部分? |
[31:41] | You tell me what bit you enjoyed the most, | 先说说你最喜欢哪个场景 |
[31:44] | and I’ll tell you if I enjoyed making that bit. | 我再告诉你我是否同样喜欢 |
[31:49] | Uh, I… | 我… |
[31:53] | Iiked the bit in space… | 例如在太空中那部分… |
[31:56] | very much. | 我非常喜欢 |
[31:58] | Did you identify with the character you’re playing? | 你和你演的角色有共同点吗? |
[32:05] | -No. -No. | -没有 -没有 |
[32:11] | oh,why not? | 为什么? |
[32:21] | Because he’s playing a psychopathic flesh-eating robot. | 因为他演的是一个失控的食肉机器人 |
[32:25] | Classic. | 好极了 |
[32:28] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[32:30] | is this your first film? | 这是你第一部片子吗? |
[32:33] | No. It’s my 22nd. | 不,这是第22部了 |
[32:36] | Of course it is. Any favorites among the 22? | 我是想问你最喜欢哪一部? |
[32:41] | Working with Leonardo. | 和莱昂纳多合作的那部 |
[32:43] | -Da Vinci? -DiCaprio. | -达芬奇吗? -迪卡普里奥 |
[32:47] | Of course. [ Chuckles ] | 当然 |
[32:50] | And is– is he your favorite Italian director? | 他–是你最喜欢的导演吗? |
[32:59] | -Mr. Thacker. -Oh, no. | -扎克先生 -哦,不 |
[33:02] | -Have you got a minute? -No. | -能耽误你一会吗? -不 |
[33:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:17] | Um– Yeah, so the, um– | 啊–是这样的 |
[33:20] | the– the thing I was doing tonight, I’m not doing anymore. | 我,我推掉了我今晚的事情 |
[33:24] | I told them I had to spend the evening… | 我告诉他们今晚我接受了… |
[33:27] | with Britain’s premier equestrian journalist. | 英国第一骑师记者的邀请 |
[33:31] | Oh. Well, great. | 哦,太棒了 |
[33:34] | Fantastic. That’s, uh– | 难以置信,这– |
[33:37] | Oh. Shittity brickitty. | 哦,太糟糕了 |
[33:40] | It’s my sister’s birthday. Shit. We’re meant to be having dinner. | 今天是我妹妹生日,可恶, 我们约好了要一起吃晚饭 |
[33:44] | -Okay, that’s fine. -No. I’m sure I can get out of it. | -好啊,没关系 -不,我肯定能推掉 |
[33:47] | No, I mean, if it’s fine with you, I’ll be your date. | 不,我是说,只要你不介意, 我可以和你一起去 |
[33:52] | You– You’ll be my date… | 你–你肯和我一起… |
[33:55] | to my little sister’s birthday party? | 去我妹妹的生日晚会? |
[33:58] | -If it’s all right. -Well,yeah, I’m sure it’s all right. | -如果没问题的话 -哦,当然没问题 |
[34:01] | My friend Max is cooking, | 是马克掌厨 |
[34:03] | and he is generally acknowledged to be the worst cook in the world, | 大家公认他是世上最差劲的厨师 |
[34:06] | but, um, you know, you could hide the food in your handbag or something. | 不过,你可以事先在手袋里藏些食物 |
[34:11] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[34:17] | -He’s bringing a girl? -Miracles do happen. | -他带了个女孩? -真是怪事 |
[34:21] | -Does the girl have a name? -Don’t know.Wouldn’t say. | -那姑娘叫什么? -不知道,没有说 |
[34:25] | Oh, Christ! What is going on in there? | 哦,我的天,这是怎么回事? |
[34:28] | [Doorbell Rings] Oh, God! | 哦,老天 |
[34:34] | Hi. Come on in. Vague food crisis. | 嗨,快进来.食物焦糊危机 |
[34:43] | Hiya! Sorry. | 好啊.抱歉 |
[34:45] | The guinea-fowl is proving more complicated than expected. | 看来珍珠鸡比预料的更难做 |
[34:48] | -He’s cooking guinea-fowl? -Don’t even ask. | -他在做珍珠鸡? -别问了 |
[34:51] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[34:54] | Good Lord, you’re the spitting image of– | 天啊,你是那个肖像满天飞– |
[34:57] | Bella, this is Anna. | 贝拉,这是安娜 |
[35:00] | -Right. -Okay, crisis over. | -没错 -好了,危机解除 |
[35:02] | Max, this is Anna. | 马克,这是安娜 |
[35:05] | -Hi. -Hello, Anna… | -嗨 -你好,安娜… |
[35:09] | Scott. Have some wine. | 斯科特. 来杯酒吗? |
[35:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:14] | [Doorbell Rings] I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[35:19] | Red or white? | 红酒白酒? |
[35:21] | -Oh. Hey. -Hi. | -哦,嘿 -嗨 |
[35:24] | -Oh, yes,happy birthday. -Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[35:27] | Look, your brother’s brought this girl. | 看看你哥哥带来的女孩 |
[35:30] | Hi, guys. Oh, holy fuck! | 嗨,大家好,哦,我的天 |
[35:35] | Hon, this is Anna. Anna, this is Honey. She’s my baby sister. | 汉,这是安娜. 安娜,这是汉妮,是我的小妹妹 |
[35:38] | Oh. Hi. | 哦.嗨 |
[35:40] | Oh, God. This is one of those key moments in life… | 天啊,这可是一生中的重要时刻之一… |
[35:43] | when it’s possible you can be really genuinely cool… | 当它成为现实时真是太酷了… |
[35:46] | and I– I’m going to fail just a hundred percent. | 我真的要晕了 |
[35:53] | I– I absolutely, totally and utterly adore you. | 我–我绝对,完全,彻底地崇拜你 |
[35:58] | And I just think… you are the most beautiful woman in the world. | 而且我认为…你是世上最美的女人 |
[36:02] | And, more importantly, I genuinely believe, | 更重要的是,我真的相信 |
[36:05] | and I’ve believed for some time now, that we could be best friends. | 一直以来我都相信, 我们能成为最好的朋友 |
[36:10] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[36:15] | Uh, lucky me. | 非常荣幸 |
[36:19] | [ Clears Throat ] Well, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[36:22] | Oh, you gave me a present. We’re best friends already, then. | 哦,你给我带了礼物, 那么我们已经是好朋友了 |
[36:27] | Marry Will. He’s a really nice guy. Then we can be sisters. | 结婚吧,他真的很不错, 那样我们就能做姐妹了 |
[36:30] | Well, I’ll think about it. [ Chuckles ] | 我会考虑的 |
[36:34] | [Doorbell Rings] That’ll be Bernie. | 肯定是伯尼 |
[36:38] | -Hi. -Hi. Sorry I’m late. | -嗨 -嗨,抱歉来晚了 |
[36:40] | Bollocksed up at work again, I fear. | 我担心工作又弄砸了 |
[36:43] | -Millions down the drain. -Well done. | -亏了几百万 -干得不赖 |
[36:46] | -Bernie, this is Anna. -Hello, Anna.Delighted to meet you. | -伯尼,这是安娜 -你好,安娜,很高兴认识你 |
[36:49] | And you. Honey bunny, ~ Happy birthday to you ~~ | 还有你,汉妮宝贝, ~祝你生日快乐~ |
[36:53] | -Hi, Bella. -Hi. | -嗨,贝拉 -嗨 |
[36:56] | Um, it– it– it’s a hat. You don’t have to wear it or anything. | 是一顶帽子,你用不著非得戴它 |
[37:00] | -Hi, Will. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[37:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:06] | -Hi. -What? | -嗨 -怎么了? |
[37:08] | -Wine, Bernie? -Mm. | 要酒吗,伯尼? |
[37:10] | [ Cork Pops ] You haven’t slept with her, have you? | 你和她睡过觉没有? |
[37:13] | That is a cheap question, and the answer is, of course, no comment. | 这问题太粗俗了, 答案当然是无可奉告 |
[37:15] | -No comment means “yes.” -No, it doesn’t. | -那就表示”有” -不,没有 |
[37:17] | Do you ever masturbate? Definitely no comment. | -对她有过性幻想吗? -绝对无可奉告 |
[37:19] | -You see, it means “yes.” [ Honey ] -Oh, my God! | -你知道的,这表示”有” -哦,上帝 |
[37:22] | So, uh, tell me, um, Anna, what do you do? | 那么,说说看,安娜,你是做哪一行的? |
[37:27] | I’m an actress. Oh, splendid. | -我是演员 -哦,好极了 |
[37:30] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的? |
[37:33] | I’m actually in the stock market myself, so, uh, not really similar fieids. | 我是个股票经纪, 和你的行业没有太多共同之处 |
[37:37] | Though, um– um, I have done the odd bit of amateur stuff. | 尽管我曾做过业余独角戏演员 |
[37:40] | Um– uh, P. G. Wodehouse. Farce, all that, you know. | P.G.沃德豪斯的滑稽剧,你知道的 |
[37:44] | “Careful there, vicar.” | “小心点,牧师” |
[37:47] | Always imagined it’s a pretty tough job, though, acting. | 一直觉得这是个艰难的行当 |
[37:50] | -I mean, the wages are a scandal, aren’t they? -They can be. | -我是说,收入简直难以启齿对吧? -可以这么说 |
[37:55] | I see friends from university– clever chaps. Been in the business longer than you. | 我知道有些机灵的家伙干这行比你更久 |
[37:58] | They’re scraping by on seven, eight thousand a year. | 他们一年只挣可怜的七八千 |
[38:03] | You know, it’s no life. | 要知道,那无法维生 |
[38:06] | -What sort of acting do you do? -Films, mainly. | -你从事哪种戏剧形式? -主要是电影 |
[38:10] | Oh, splendid. Oh, well done. How’s the pay in movies? | 哦,太棒了,混得不错. 演电影的收入怎么样? |
[38:16] | …I mean | 我是指 |
[38:17] | Last film you did, what did you get paid? | 你最近一部电影的收入是多少? |
[38:20] | Fifteen million dollars. | 一千五百万美元 |
[38:23] | Right. | 是吧 |
[38:25] | So that’s, well, fairly good. | 看来,的确很不错 |
[38:30] | Right, I think we’re ready. | 好了,可以开饭了 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:34] | -Bella, can you tell me where I can find– -Oh, sorry. Yeah, yeah. | -贝拉,你能告诉我– -哦,对不起,好的 |
[38:37] | -It’s down the corridor on the right. -I’ll show you. | -就在走廊尽头的右边 -我带你去 |
[38:43] | [ Whispering ] Quickly, quickly, quickly. Talkvery, very quickly. | 快快快,快点说 |
[38:46] | What are you doing here with Anna Scott? | 你和安娜-斯科特来这干什么? |
[38:47] | -Anna Scott? -Yes. Shut up! | -安娜-斯科特? -对,闭嘴 |
[38:49] | -What, the film star? -Shh! | 那个电影明星? |
[38:51] | -Oh, God! -What? | -哦,天啊 -怎么了? |
[38:54] | -Oh, God. Oh, goddy God. -What did you say to her? | -哦,天啊,我的天啊 -你跟她说什么了? |
[38:57] | I don’t believe it. I actually walked into the loo with her. | 真不敢相信,我竟然能和她一起进洗手间 |
[39:01] | I was still chatting when she started unbuttoning her jeans. | 她解钮扣时我仍在对她说话 |
[39:03] | -She had to ask me to leave. -Oh, God. | -她不得不要求我走开 -哦,老天 |
[39:06] | [ Laughing ] So you knew who she was? | 你早知道她是谁了? |
[39:08] | Of course I did, but he didn’t. | 我当然知道,可他不知道 |
[39:10] | Well, not instantly, but I– I– I got away with it. | 我呆一会就赶快逃走好了 |
[39:17] | -What do you think of the guinea-fowl? -I’m a vegetarian. | -你觉得珍珠鸡怎么样? -我是素食主义者 |
[39:22] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[39:25] | So, how’s the guinea-fowl? | 珍珠鸡怎么样? |
[39:28] | Best guinea-fowl I’ve ever tasted. | 是我尝过最好的珍珠鸡 |
[39:32] | ~ It’s amazing how you ~ | ~ 多么令人惊喜 ~ |
[39:35] | ~ Can speak right to my heart ~ [ All Chattering ] | ~ 你与我心有灵犀 ~ |
[39:43] | ~ Without saying a word~ | ~ 尽在不言中 ~ |
[39:46] | ~ You can light up the dark~ | ~ 你能照亮黑夜 ~ |
[39:54] | [ Hands Clapping ] ~ Try as I may I can never explain ~ | ~ 不 要任何言语 ~ |
[40:00] | ~ What I hear when you don’t say a thing ~~ [ Party Poppers Popping ] | ~ 我能听到你的心声 ~ |
[40:05] | Having you here, Anna, firmly establishes what I’ve long suspected– | 有你在这,安娜, 更证实了我长久以来的怀疑– |
[40:09] | that we really are the most desperate lot of underachievers. | 我们真是最无可救药的失败者 |
[40:12] | -[ Bernie ] Shame. -I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. | -羞耻 -我不是说这是坏事 |
[40:15] | In fact, I think it’s something we should take pride in. | 实际上,我觉得我们该为此自豪 |
[40:18] | I’m gonna give the last brownie as a prize… | 我要用最后的蛋糕来奖励… |
[40:22] | to the saddest act here. | 生活最悲惨的人 |
[40:24] | Uh-oh. Bern. | 伯尼 |
[40:27] | Yeah, all right. Well, obviously, it’s me, isn’t it? | 好的,好的,很明显是我不是吗? |
[40:30] | I mean, I work in the city in a job I don’t understand, | 我是说,我干著一份自己根本不懂的工作 |
[40:33] | and everyone keeps getting promoted above me. | 所有人的职位都高过我 |
[40:36] | I haven’t had a girlfriend since– well, since puberty. | 我没有女朋友,自从–青春期之后 |
[40:38] | And… nobody fancies me. | 而且…没人会喜欢我 |
[40:42] | And if these cheeks get any chubbier, they never will. | 没有什么比这些更可怜了 |
[40:44] | -Nonsense. I fancy you. -Really? | -胡说,我就喜欢你 -真的? |
[40:48] | Yeah. Or I did beforeyou got so fat. | 当然,否则罚我比你先变胖 |
[40:51] | [Max] You see. And unless I’m much mistaken, | 你看,除非是我弄错了 |
[40:54] | your job still pays you a rather lot of money, | 你的工作毕竟让你挣到了不少钱 |
[40:56] | whilst Honey here earns 20 pence a week… | 可汉妮周薪才20镑… |
[40:59] | flogging her guts out in London’s worst record store. | 在伦敦最差劲的唱片店累得一塌糊涂 |
[41:02] | Yes! And I haven’t got hair. I’ve got feathers. | 没错,累得头发都没了,只有羽毛 |
[41:05] | And I’ve got funny goggly eyes. And I’m attracted to cruel men. | 我可笑的鱼泡眼还会吸引有暴力倾向的男人 |
[41:09] | And, actually, no one will marry me… | 实际上却没人愿意娶我… |
[41:11] | because, um, my boosies have actually started shrinking. | 因为,唔,我的胸部正在缩小 |
[41:15] | -[Max] You see, it’s incredibly sad. -But on the other hand, | -看到没,悲惨得无法相信 -但从好的方面来说 |
[41:17] | her best friend is Anna Scott. | 她最好的朋友是安娜-斯科特 |
[41:19] | -True. I can’t deny it. She needs me. What can I say? -[ All Laughing ] | 我无法否认,她需要我,我能说什么呢? |
[41:24] | And most of her limbs work, whereas I’m stuck in this thing day and night, | 但她的四肢没有问题, 我却日夜都要坐著轮椅 |
[41:27] | in a house full of ramps. | 房间里满是斜坡 |
[41:30] | And to add insult to serious injury, | 更增加了我的屈辱 |
[41:33] | I’ve totally given up smoking, my favorite thing. | 我用香烟来麻醉自己,这是我最大的嗜好 |
[41:38] | And, um, well, the truth is, | 而且,事实是 |
[41:42] | we can’t have a baby. | 我们不能生孩子 |
[41:50] | Oh, Belle. | 哦,贝拉 |
[41:52] | C’est la vie. | 这就是人生 |
[41:57] | Still, um, we’re lucky in lots of ways. | 但我们还是很幸运的 |
[42:01] | But surely that’s worth a brownie. [ Chuckling ] | 这无疑值得上一块蛋糕 |
[42:06] | Well, I don’t know. Look at William. | 先看看威廉怎么说吧 |
[42:11] | -Very unsuccessful professionally. -That’s true. | -事业极其失败 -这是事实 |
[42:15] | Divorced. Used to be handsome, now kind of squidgy round the edges. | 离了婚. 曾经很英俊,现在则像卷了口的刀刃 |
[42:19] | -[ All Laughing ] -And absolutely certain never to hear from Anna again… | 一旦安娜听到他在学校时的外号… |
[42:23] | -once she’s heard that his nickname at school was– -Floppy. | -毫无疑问他将再也听不到她这么说– -“软蛋” |
[42:27] | You did. I can’t believe it, you did. | 我不敢相信你竟然说出来了 |
[42:30] | Thanks very much. Thank you. Well, at least I get the last brownie. | 非常感谢,谢谢,至少我得到了最后的蛋糕 |
[42:33] | [Max] I think so,yes. | 我想是这样 |
[42:35] | Well, wait. What about me? | 等等,我呢? |
[42:39] | I’m sorry? You think you deserve the brownie? | 什么?你觉得应该归你吗? |
[42:43] | [ Chuckles ] Well, a shot at it at least, huh? | 至少得给个机会吧? |
[42:47] | You’ll have to prove it. This is a very, very good brownie, and I’m gonna fight for it. | 你得有说服力,这是块非常非常好的蛋糕, 我能为了它拼命 |
[42:53] | I’ve been on a diet every day since I was 19, | 我从十九岁起就每天节食 |
[42:57] | which basically means I’ve been hungry for a decade. | 所以十年来我都食不果腹 |
[43:02] | I’ve had a series of not-nice boyfriends, one of whom hit me. | 我有过一系列糟糕的男朋友, 有一个还打过我 |
[43:06] | Uh, and every time I get my heart broken, | 而每一次都令我心碎 |
[43:09] | the newspapers splash it about as though it’s entertainment. | 报纸会大肆张扬拿来娱乐大众 |
[43:15] | And… it’s taken two rather painful, um, operations… | 经过两次相当痛苦的…整容手术 |
[43:20] | to get me looking like this. | 才变成现在的样子 |
[43:23] | -Really? -Really. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[43:28] | And one day not long from now, my looks will go, | 在不久的将来,我的容颜不再 |
[43:33] | they will discover I can’t act, | 他们会发现我不能演戏 |
[43:36] | and I will become some sad, middle-aged woman… | 而我将成为可悲的中年妇女… |
[43:41] | who… Iooks a bit like someone who was famous for a while. | 有谁会愿意看过气的名人呢? |
[43:53] | No, nice try, gorgeous, but you don’t fool anyone. | 说得不赖,很动人,不过愚弄不了任何人 |
[43:56] | -[ All Laughing ] -No. | 没错 |
[43:58] | Pathetic effort to hog the brownie. | 不足以争夺这块蛋糕 |
[44:02] | -Thank you for such a terrific time. -I’m delighted. | -谢谢你的款待 -是我的荣幸 |
[44:07] | -That’s a great tie. -Now you’re lying. | -领带很漂亮 -说假话 |
[44:10] | Okay, it’s true. I told you I was bad at acting. | 不,是实话. 我说过我是个糟糕的演员 |
[44:13] | -It was lovely to meet you. -Yeah, and you.And you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[44:15] | I’ll wait until you’ve gone before I tell him you’re a vegetarian. | 我会等到你走时才告诉他你是素食主义者 |
[44:19] | -No! [ Chuckling ] -Oh! | – 不 -噢 |
[44:23] | -Good night. -Anna, I’m so sorry about the loo thing. | -晚安 -安娜,洗手间的事我很抱歉 |
[44:26] | I meant to leave. I just– [ Chuckles ] | 我想到要走开,只是– |
[44:29] | Ring me if you want someone to go shopping with. | 如果要找人陪你购物就给我电话 |
[44:31] | I know lots of nice, cheap places, not that money is necessarily– | 我知道很又好又便宜的地方, 可以少花冤枉钱– |
[44:35] | It was just so nice to meet you. | 认识你真是太好了 |
[44:37] | Happy birthday. You’re my style guru. Thank you. | -生日快乐,你是我的形象顾问 -谢谢 |
[44:40] | Sorry. Can I just– Oh. | 对不起,我能– |
[44:42] | -Thanks. -Leave her. | -谢谢 -好了 |
[44:44] | -Good night, everyone. -Bye. | -晚安,各位 -再见 |
[44:46] | [ William ] Max, Belle, we’ll see you in a couple of days. | 马克,贝拉,回头见 |
[44:49] | -Thank you, everybody. -Call us. Call us. -Bye, guys. | -谢谢大家 -给我们电话 -再见,各位 |
[44:52] | -Bye, Anna. -Love your work. | -再见,安娜 -好好演戏 |
[44:55] | [ William ] Bye, Hon. | 再见,汉 |
[45:03] | Sorry. They always do that when I leave the house. | 抱歉,每次我离开时他们总是这么做 |
[45:07] | It’s a stupid thing. I hate it. | 这太蠢了,我讨厌他们这样 |
[45:21] | -“Floppy,” huh? -It’s the hair. | -“软蛋”对吧? -是头发 |
[45:24] | Mm-hmm. It’s to do with the hair. | 那是指的发型 |
[45:29] | Why is she in a wheelchair? | 为什么她要坐轮椅? |
[45:31] | Uh, because she had an accident about 18 months ago. | 一年半前她出了意外 |
[45:36] | -And the pregnancy thing, is that to do with the accident? -You know, I’m not sure. | -不能怀孩子也是因为那次意外吗? -这个我也不清楚 |
[45:41] | I don’t think they tried for kids before, as fate would have it. | 我觉得他们之前就不能生孩子, 似乎是先天性的 |
[45:52] | Do you want to, um– | 你想不想– |
[45:55] | My place is just, um– | 我家, 唔– |
[45:59] | Too complicated. | 不太方便 |
[46:02] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[46:08] | Busy tomorrow? | 明天忙吗? |
[46:12] | -I thought you were leaving tomorrow. -I was. | – 我以为你明天要走呢 – 是啊 |
[46:19] | All these streets round here have these mysterious communal gardens in the middle of them. | 这些神秘的花园被街道环绕著… |
[46:23] | They’re like little villages. Let’s go in. | – 就像小村庄一样 – 我们进去吧 |
[46:26] | Ah, no, that’s the point. They’re private villages. | 不行,栅栏上有尖刺,是私家花园 |
[46:28] | Only the people who live round the edges are allowed in. | 只有住在里面的人才能进去 |
[46:31] | Oh. You abide by rules like that? | 哦,你们这么守规矩吗? |
[46:35] | I don’t. No, no. But others do. | 我不会,不会,但其他人会 |
[46:37] | I just do what I want. [ Metal Rattling ] | 我会随心所欲地做 |
[46:40] | Um– Right. | 好吧 |
[46:46] | Whoopsidaisies. [ Laughing ] | 妈妈咪呀 |
[46:49] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[46:51] | -Nothing. -Yes, you did. | -没说什么 -不,你说了 |
[46:54] | -No, I didn’t. -You said, “Whoopsidaisies.” | -没,我没说 -你说了,”妈妈咪呀” |
[46:58] | No one says, “Whoopsidaisies,” do they? I mean, unless they’re– | 没人会这么说对吗?我是说,除非他们– |
[47:02] | There is no “unless.” Because no one has said “Whoopsidaisies” for 50 years. | 没有什么”除非”, 因为有五十年没人这么说了 |
[47:05] | And even then it was– it was just little girls with blonde ringlets. | 即便在那时候- -也只有金发小女孩才这么说 |
[47:09] | Exactly. Right. So here we go again. | 的确是这样.我们再试试 |
[47:15] | Oh! Oh! Whoopsidaisies. [ Laughing ] | 噢,噢,妈妈咪呀 |
[47:20] | Yeah, well, it’s a disease. It’s a clinical thing. | 没错,这是个坏习惯,是个毛病 |
[47:22] | I’m taking pills and having injections. And I’m told it won’t last long. | 我要吃药打针,得治好久 |
[47:26] | -Okay, stand aside. -I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -好了,靠边站 -这可不是什么好主意 |
[47:29] | Really, it’s quite, um, tricky. Anna. | 真的很难爬上去,安娜 |
[47:34] | Anna, don’t. It’s harder than it– No, it’s not. It’s easy. | 安娜,别,这可比–看来还真容易 |
[47:40] | Well– | 好吧 |
[47:46] | Come on, Flopsy. | 来吧,”软蛋” |
[47:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[47:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:53] | Oh, bugger. | 哦,该死 |
[47:57] | Oh, God, this could be very unpleasant. | 老天,这真让人不舒服 |
[48:04] | Ay! Bugger, bugger. | 可恶,可恶 |
[48:12] | Now what in the world in this garden could make that ordeal worthwhile? | 世上还有什么值得如此大费周章? |
[48:23] | ~ It’s amazing how you ~ | ~ 多么令人惊喜 ~ |
[48:26] | ~ Can speak right to my heart~ | ~ 你与我心有灵犀 ~ |
[48:30] | Nice garden. | 好一座花园 |
[48:34] | ~ Without saying a word~ | ~ 尽在不言中 ~ |
[48:37] | ~ You can light up the dark~ | ~ 你能照亮黑夜 ~ |
[48:45] | [ Anna Laughs ] ~ Try as I may I can never explain ~ | ~ 不 要任何言语 ~ |
[48:50] | ~ What I hear when you don’t say a thing ~ | ~ 我能听到你的心声 ~ |
[49:00] | ~ You say it best ~ ~ You say it best ~ | ~ 你说这是最好的 ~ |
[49:03] | ~ When you say nothing at all ~ | ~ 尽管你没说出来 ~ |
[49:05] | “For June who loved this garden. | “纪念深爱这花园的琼 |
[49:08] | From Joseph who always sat beside her.” | 永远陪伴著她的约瑟夫” |
[49:15] | Some people do spend their whole lives together. | 有些人可以携手走过一生一世 |
[49:27] | ~ All day long I can hear ~ | ~ 我能够听到 ~ |
[49:30] | ~ People talking out loud~ | ~ 有人在大声呼喊 ~ |
[49:38] | ~ But when you hold me near ~ ~ When you hold me near ~ | ~ 当你让我靠近拥抱著我 ~ |
[49:42] | ~ You drown out the crowd~ ~ Out the crowd~ | ~ 你的声音分外清晰 ~ |
[49:49] | -~ Try as they may they can never define ~ -Come and sit with me. | -~ 旁人永远不会明白 ~ -过来坐 |
[49:55] | ~ What’s been said between your heart and mine ~ | ~ 你我的心曾说过什么 ~ |
[50:01] | ~ The smile on your face lets me know that you need me ~ | ~ 你的笑容让我知道你需要我 ~ |
[50:06] | ~ There’s a truth in your eyes ~ | ~ 你的眼睛已经告诉我 ~ |
[50:09] | -~ Saying you’ll never leave me ~ -Bollocks! Bollocks! | -~ 你永远不会离开我 ~ -该死,该死 |
[50:11] | -Have you seen my glasses? -No, afraid not. | -你看到我的眼镜没有? -恐怕没有 |
[50:14] | Big, big bollocks! Average day, my glasses are everywhere. | 这下麻烦了,平时它无处不在 |
[50:18] | Everywhere I look there’s a pair of glasses. | 随时随地我都能看到它 |
[50:21] | But when I want to go to the cinema, they’ve vanished. | 可我要去看电影时它却消失了 |
[50:24] | It’s one of life’s real cruelties. | 这就是残酷的现实 |
[50:26] | That’s compared to, like, earthquakes in the Far East or testicular cancer, is it? | 就像远东地震或者睾丸癌一样无可奈何 |
[50:29] | Oh, shit. Is that the time? | 可恶,到时间了 |
[50:32] | ~ [ Continues] Thanks for all your help on the glasses thing. | 真是多谢你的开导 |
[50:35] | Oh, you’re welcome. Did you find them? | 不客气,找到没有? |
[50:38] | -Sort of. -Great. | -差不多 -很好 |
[50:49] | ~ Oh, the smile on yourface lets me know that you need me ~ | ~ 你的笑容让我知道你 要我 ~ |
[50:56] | ~ There’s a truth in your eyes ~ | ~ 你的眼睛已经告诉我 ~ |
[50:58] | ~ Saying you’ll never leave me ~ | ~ 你永远不会离开我 ~ |
[51:05] | ~ The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall~~ | ~ 你的触摸告诉我你总能找到我 ~ |
[51:10] | So who left who? | 是谁抛弃谁? |
[51:12] | -Uh, she left me. -Why? | -她抛弃我 -为什么? |
[51:15] | She saw through me. Uh-oh. | 她看透了我 |
[51:18] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[51:22] | You can give me Anna Scott any day. | 你可以请我看安娜-斯科特 |
[51:24] | I didn’t like her last film. Fell asleep as soon as the lights went down. | 我不喜欢她的新片,让人昏昏欲睡 |
[51:27] | I don’t really care what the film’s like. | 我不在乎电影怎么样 |
[51:29] | Any film with her in, it’s fine by me. | 只要有她的影片我都觉得好 |
[51:34] | She’s not my type at all. I prefer the other one. You know, blonde, sweet-looking. | 她不是我喜欢的类型, 我喜欢那个金发的甜姐儿 |
[51:39] | You know, what’s-her-name. | 她叫什么来著 |
[51:41] | Has an orgasm every time you take her out for a cup of coffee. | 你只要带她出去喝杯咖啡就能上床的 |
[51:43] | Meg Ryan. | 梅格-瑞恩 |
[51:45] | No, she’s too wholesome. The point about Miss Scott is… | 不,她不是那种人. 问题是安娜-斯科特… |
[51:49] | she’s got that twinkle in her eyes. | 她的眼神不对劲 |
[51:52] | Probably drug-induced. Spends most of her life in bloody rehab. | 她多半有吸毒,时常进康复中心 |
[51:54] | Well, whatever. She’s so clearly up for it. | 不管怎样,她非常豪放 |
[51:57] | You see, most girls, they’re all like, “Stay away, chum.” | 要知道大多数女孩都比较自重 |
[52:00] | But Anna, she is absolutely gagging for it. | 但安娜却是来者不拒 |
[52:06] | Do you know that in over 50% of the languages, | 知道吗,有超过半数的人认为 |
[52:09] | the word for “actress” is the same as the word for “prostitute.” | 女演员和妓女是同一回事 |
[52:13] | [ Men Laughing ] Where did you get that from? | 你从哪听来的? |
[52:15] | And Anna is your definitive actress, | 而安娜就是你专用的女演员 |
[52:20] | someone really filthy you can just flip over and start again. | 你可以猥亵地对她为所欲为 |
[52:26] | -Right, that’s it. Sorry. -No, no. There’s really no point. | -太过分了,失陪一下 -别,没什么大不了 |
[52:32] | Um, sorry– sorry to disturb you guys. | 对不起,抱歉打扰一下 |
[52:34] | But, um– Can I help? | 有什么事吗? |
[52:37] | Well, yeah. I wish I hadn’t overheard your conversation, but I did. | 我但愿没听到你们的谈话,可我听到了 |
[52:40] | And, um, I just think, you know, | 我觉得,你们该明白 |
[52:43] | the person you’re talking about is a real person. | 你们谈论的是一个真实的人 |
[52:46] | And I think she probably deserves a little bit more consideration… | 我觉得你们该更尊重她一点… |
[52:48] | rather than having jerks like you drooling over her. | 不该这么胡说八道 |
[52:52] | Oh, sod off, mate. What are you, her dad? | 滚开,你是她什么人?她爸爸吗? |
[53:02] | -I’m sorry. -No, I love that you tried. | -对不起 -别这么说,这不是你的错 |
[53:04] | Time was I’d have done the same thing. In fact– | 换了我也会这么做,实际上– |
[53:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[53:16] | -Oh, my God. -I just wanted to apologize for my friend. | -我的天 -我只是想代我的朋友道歉 |
[53:19] | -He’s very sensitive. -No, look, I-I– | -他太敏感了 -不,听我说,我– |
[53:22] | No, no, leave it. It’s, you know– I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm. | 不,不,没关系, 要知道–我相信你是无意的 |
[53:25] | I’m sure it was just friendly banter. | 我相信那只是善意的调侃 |
[53:28] | I’m sure you guys have dicks the size of peanuts. Enjoy your dinner. | 我肯定你们的家伙跟花生差不多大, 继续吃饭吧 |
[53:30] | The tuna’s really good. | 金枪鱼味道不错 |
[53:36] | [ Anna ] I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t have done that. | -我不该那么做 -你有权利那样做 |
[53:39] | No, you were brilliant. I’m rash and I’m stupid. | 不,你做得很好,我太鲁莽愚蠢了 |
[53:42] | What am I doing with you? | 我跟你在一起干什么? |
[53:45] | Uh, I don’t know, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕不知道 |
[53:48] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[53:55] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[53:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:01] | -Well, look– -Do you wanna come up? | -那么– -你想上去吗? |
[54:05] | Well, there seem to be… lots of reasons why I shouldn’t, so– | 这似乎…有太多不方便,所以– |
[54:10] | There are lots of reasons. | 是有太多不方便 |
[54:17] | Do you wanna come up? | 你想上去吗? |
[54:23] | Give me five minutes? | 五分钟后上来行吗? |
[54:43] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[54:48] | To be able to do that is such a wonderful thing. | 能这样吻你真是太美妙了 |
[54:51] | -You’ve got to go. -Why? | -你得离开 -怎么了? |
[54:53] | Because my boyfriend who was in America is, in fact, now in the next room. | 因为我美国的男朋友现在就在隔壁房间 |
[54:58] | -Boyfriend? -Yes. | -男朋友? -是的 |
[55:01] | -Baby, who is it? -Uh, it’s, uh– | -宝贝,是谁? -啊,是,唔– |
[55:05] | -Uh– -Uh, room service. | 房间服务 |
[55:08] | Oh. How you doing? I thought you guys always wore those, uh, penguin coats. | 哦,你好, 我还以为你们总是穿著企鹅似的燕尾服呢 |
[55:14] | Usually we do. | 通常是的 |
[55:16] | But I was just, uh– just changed to go home. | 不过我刚换了衣准备回家 |
[55:19] | And, um, then I thought I’d take this final call. | 只是顺便来问一下 |
[55:23] | Oh, great. If you don’t mind, I would like something too. | 太好了,不介意的话,我正想要些东西 |
[55:26] | Could you bring me up some really, really cold water? | 麻烦你送些非常非常冷的水来好吗? |
[55:28] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我找找看吧 |
[55:31] | -Still, not sparkling. -Absolutely.Ice-cold still water. | -越冷越好 -没问题,保证很冰凉 |
[55:34] | Unless, of course, it’s illegal in the U.K. to serve beverages below room temperature. | 当然,除非英国不允许给客房提供冷水 |
[55:38] | I wouldn’t want you going to jail just to satisfy my whim now. | 我可不希望 你为了满足我一时的兴致而进监狱 |
[55:42] | -No, I’m sure it’s fine. -Thank you. -I– | -不,我确信这不会有问题 -谢谢 -我– |
[55:46] | Hey, one more thing. Could you adios these dirty dishes and take out that trash too? | 嘿,还有一件事, 麻烦你把这些脏盘子和垃圾带走好吗? |
[55:53] | Uh– Right. | 好的 |
[55:55] | No. No. Um, don’t– don’t– don’t do that. | 不,不,不用–不要这么做 |
[55:58] | I don’t think it’s his job to clear. | 我想打扫卫生并不是他的工作 |
[56:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. What’s your name, man? | 哦,对不起,对不起, 你叫什么,夥计? |
[56:06] | Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[56:08] | Oh, listen, Bernie. | 听我说,伯尼 |
[56:10] | Thank you. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你,真是非常感谢 |
[56:14] | Hey, you. [ Nervous Chuckle ] | 嘿,你… |
[56:19] | So, tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Good surprise or nasty surprise? | 告诉我,告诉我,我来这你感到高兴吗? |
[56:25] | -Good surprise. -Oh, you’re such a liar. | -当然高兴 -哦,你这个骗子.她讨厌惊喜 |
[56:28] | She hates surprises. Hey, what areyou gonna order? | 你想要些什么? |
[56:30] | -Huh? -From him. What are you gonna order? | -什么? -告诉他你想要些什么? |
[56:33] | Um, I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好 |
[56:35] | Oh, well, don’t overdo it. | 哦,好吧,别点太多 |
[56:37] | I don’t want people saying, “There goes that famous actor with the big, fat girlfriend.” | 我可不想有人说: “那个著名男演员有个肥胖女友” |
[56:42] | I should leave. | 我该走了 |
[56:52] | This is a fairly strange reality to be faced with. | 遇上这种情形真是很尴尬 |
[56:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[57:02] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[57:04] | what to say.Well, | 该说什么 |
[57:09] | I think, um, | 我想,唔 |
[57:11] | “good-bye” is traditional. | 通常是说”再见” |
[57:57] | ~ I can think of younger days ~ | ~ 我想起年轻的岁月 ~ |
[58:02] | ~ When living for my life ~ | ~ 为自己而活的时候 ~ |
[58:07] | ~ Was everything~ | ~ 任何事 ~ |
[58:10] | ~ A man could want to do ~ | ~ 可以随心所欲 ~ |
[58:16] | ~ I could never see ~ | ~ 我从不考虑 ~ |
[58:20] | ~ Tomorrow ~ | ~ 明天 ~ |
[58:25] | ~ I was never told~ | ~ 没人告诉我 ~ |
[58:29] | ~ About the sorrow ~ | ~ 什么是忧伤 ~ |
[58:37] | ~ And~ | ~ 而且 ~ |
[58:40] | ~ How can you mend~ | ~ 你怎能修复 ~ |
[58:44] | ~ A broken heart ~ | ~ 一颗破碎的心 ~ |
[58:52] | ~ How can you stop the rain from falling down ~ | ~ 你怎么能阻止雨丝淅淅而落 ~ |
[58:58] | ~ Tell me how can you stop ~ | ~ 告诉我你如何去阻止 ~ |
[59:04] | ~ That old sun from shining ~ | ~ 来自太阳的光芒 ~ |
[59:08] | ~ What makes the world~ | ~ 怎样让这个世界 ~ |
[59:12] | ~ Go round~ | ~ 不再运转 ~ |
[59:16] | -Come on. | 别这样 |
[59:18] | -Open up. | 说出来 |
[59:22] | This is me. Spikey. | 是我,斯派克 |
[59:27] | I’m in contact with some quite important spiritual vibrations. | 我知道你受了很大的精神打击 |
[59:33] | Come on. Hit me with it. | 来吧,说给我听听 |
[59:41] | -There’s this girl– -Aha. | 有个女孩– |
[59:44] | See, I been gettin’ a female vibe. Good. | 我就知道和女人有关,很好 |
[59:47] | Speak on, dear friend. | 继续说,好朋友 |
[59:50] | She’s someone who… | 她是那种… |
[59:53] | can’t be mine, and, uh, | 不可能属于我的人 |
[59:58] | it’s as if I’ve taken love heroin, and now I can’t ever have it again. | 这就像瘾君子永远再买不到毒品一样 |
[1:00:04] | I’ve opened Pandora’s box and there’s trouble inside. | 我打开潘多拉魔盒,但里面只有麻烦 |
[1:00:08] | Mmm. | 呃 |
[1:00:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:00:13] | Tricky. | 麻烦 |
[1:00:16] | Tricky. | 麻烦 |
[1:00:20] | I knew a girl at school called Pandora. | 我上学时就认识一个叫潘多拉的女孩 |
[1:00:26] | Never got to see her box, though. [ Chuckling ] | 尽管从没看到过她的私处(盒子) |
[1:00:29] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:00:31] | Right. Thanks. That’s very helpful. [Spike Laughing] | 好了,谢谢,这很有帮助 |
[1:00:37] | You didn’t know she had a boyfriend? | 你不知道她有男朋友? |
[1:00:40] | No. No. | 不知道 |
[1:00:43] | Why? Did you? | 怎么?你们早就知道? |
[1:00:46] | Bloody hell. I don’t believe it. | 该死,我真不敢相信 |
[1:00:49] | My whole life ruined because I don’t read Hello magazine. | 我这辈子就毁在不看八卦杂志上了 |
[1:00:53] | Let’s face facts. This was always a no-win situation. | 面对现实吧,这根本是毫无指望的 |
[1:00:58] | Anna’s… a goddess. | 安娜是…个女神 |
[1:01:01] | You know what happens to mortals who get involved with the gods. | 你该知道凡人爱上神会有什么结果 |
[1:01:04] | – Buggered, is it? – Every time. | -死无葬身之地? -无一幸免 |
[1:01:07] | But don’t despair. I think I have the solution to your problems. | 但不要绝望,我有办法解决你的问题 |
[1:01:12] | -Really? -Mm-hmm.Her name is Tessa, | -是吗? -她叫泰莎 |
[1:01:15] | and she works in the contracts department. | 她在公证部门工作 |
[1:01:16] | The hair, I admit, is unfashionably frizzy, | 我承认她的发型是老式的卷发 |
[1:01:20] | but she’s bright as a button and kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row. | 但她小巧可爱, 而且接吻时就像是死囚区的慕男狂 |
[1:01:24] | Apparently. [ Others Laughing] | 一看就知道 |
[1:01:29] | Now… try. | 试试看 |
[1:01:34] | [ Tessa ] I got completely lost. | 我完全迷路了 |
[1:01:37] | It’s very difficult, isn’t it? Everything’s got the word “Kensington” in it. | 很难找不是吗?每个地方都写著”肯辛顿” |
[1:01:39] | Kensington Park Road. Kensington Garden. Kensington bloody Park Garden. | 肯辛顿公园大道,肯辛顿花园, 该死的肯辛顿公园、花园 |
[1:01:43] | -Tessa, this is Bella,my wife. -Hello. | -泰莎,这是贝拉,我太太 -你好 |
[1:01:45] | -You’re in a wheelchair. -That’s right. | -你坐的是轮椅 -没错 |
[1:01:48] | And this is William. | 这个是威廉 |
[1:01:50] | -Hello, William. -Hi. | -你好,威廉 -嗨 |
[1:01:53] | -Max has told me everything about you. -Has he? | -马克经常跟我提起你 -是吗? |
[1:01:56] | Oh, yes. You are a naughty boy. | 是的,你是个淘气的家伙 |
[1:01:58] | -Wine? -Oh, yes, please. | -要酒吗? -哦,是的,谢谢 |
[1:02:01] | Come on, Willie. Let’s get sloshed. | 来吧,威利,一醉方休 |
[1:02:03] | -Red or white? -Red. | -红酒白酒? -红酒 |
[1:02:08] | Keziah. | 克赛 |
[1:02:11] | -Some woodcock? -No, thank you.I’m a fruitarian. | -要丘鹬肉吗? -不,谢谢,我是果食主义者 |
[1:02:19] | What is a fruitarian, exactly? | 什么是果食主义者? |
[1:02:21] | We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings, | 我们相信水果和蔬菜是有感觉的 |
[1:02:26] | so we think cooking is cruel. | 煮熟它们太残忍 |
[1:02:28] | We only eat things that have fallen from the tree or bush, | 我们只吃从树上自然掉落的东西 |
[1:02:32] | that are, in fact, dead already. | 那说明它们已经死亡 |
[1:02:36] | Ah. Oh, right. | 啊,哦,是的 |
[1:02:40] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:02:42] | So, um, these carrots? | 那么,这些胡萝 呢? |
[1:02:45] | -Have been murdered, yes. -Murdered. | -是被谋杀的 -谋杀? |
[1:02:49] | Poor old carrots. That’s– | 可怜的老胡萝 ,这真– |
[1:02:52] | That’s beastly. | 真残忍 |
[1:02:57] | Delicious coffee. | 咖啡真不错 |
[1:03:00] | I’m sorry about the lamb. [ Laughing ] | 我知道小羊肉没做好 |
[1:03:03] | No. I thought it was… really… interesting. | 不,我觉得它…真的…还不错 |
[1:03:08] | Interesting means inedible. | 不错就表示难吃 |
[1:03:11] | Really inedible. Yes, you’re right. [Max And Bella Laughing] | 真的很难吃,你说得不错 |
[1:03:17] | Well, maybe we’ll meet again. | 也许我们能再见面 |
[1:03:21] | Yeah, yeah. That’ll be, uh– | 是,是,那会– |
[1:03:25] | be great. | 很不错 |
[1:03:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:03:55] | Well? | 怎样? |
[1:03:58] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[1:04:00] | Absolutely perfect. | 非常理想 |
[1:04:05] | And? | 你想说什么? |
[1:04:08] | I think you’ve forgotten what an unusual situation you two have. | 我想你们早忘了彼此间曾有过的特殊经历 |
[1:04:13] | To find someone you actually… love, who’ll love you. | 要找到一个你爱她她也爱你的人 |
[1:04:18] | The chances are always minuscule. | 机会微乎其微 |
[1:04:22] | Look at me. Apart from the American, | 拿我来说,除了那个美国人 |
[1:04:26] | I’ve only loved two girls, both total disasters. | 我只爱过两个女人,全都以失败告终 |
[1:04:29] | -That’s not fair. -One of them marries me, then leaves me… | -不能这么说 -其中一个嫁给了我,然后离开… |
[1:04:31] | faster than you can say “Indiana Jones. “ | 快得你来不及说 “印第安纳-琼斯”(哈里森-福特经典之作) |
[1:04:34] | And the other– who seriously ought to have known better– | 而另一个– 必须承认她的选择是对的– |
[1:04:38] | casually marries my best friend. | 却嫁给了我最好的朋友 |
[1:04:40] | -She still loves you, though. -In a depressingly asexual way. | -但她还爱著你 -用”柏拉图”的方式 |
[1:04:46] | -I never fancied you much, actually. -[ Chuckling ] | 实际上我不会对你有性幻想 |
[1:04:48] | Oh, God. [Laughing] | 上帝啊 |
[1:04:52] | I loved you. You were terribly funny, but… | 我爱过你,你很幽默,但… |
[1:04:56] | all that kissing my ears. | 我受不了你吻我的耳朵 |
[1:04:58] | I don’t believe it. This is just getting worse. | 我真不敢相信,这比不说出来更糟 |
[1:05:01] | I shall find myself 30 years from now still sitting on this sofa. | 我该在这沙发上坐上三十年来作反省 |
[1:05:05] | -Do you wanna stay? -Yeah. Why not? | -在这过夜吗? -为什么不呢? |
[1:05:09] | All that awaits me at home is a masturbating Welshman. | 反正家里只有个自渎成瘾的家伙等我 |
[1:05:16] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[1:05:18] | Good night. Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:05:39] | – See you,will – Right,right | – 威廉,再见 – 好的 |
[1:05:49] | Guilty. Very, very guilty. | 罪过,真是罪过 |
[1:05:52] | So it seems. | 看来是这样 |
[1:06:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:45] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗? |
[1:06:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:06:57] | They were taken years ago. | 那是多年前拍的 |
[1:07:00] | I know it was– | 我知道– |
[1:07:03] | But I was poor and… it happens a lot. | 但当时我很穷…这种事很常见 |
[1:07:08] | That’s not an excuse. I just– | 这不是找借口 |
[1:07:13] | But to make matters worse, | 但事情变得糟糕起来 |
[1:07:16] | it now appears as though… | 现在被公开似乎是… |
[1:07:19] | someone was filming me as well. | 拍照时也被录了像 |
[1:07:24] | So what was a stupid… | 所以那次拍照… |
[1:07:27] | photo shoot, now looks like a porn film. | 非常愚蠢,现在看来就像色情电影 |
[1:07:32] | The pictures have been sold, and they’re just… | 那些照片被公开出售,已经是… |
[1:07:35] | everywhere. | 无处不在了 |
[1:07:41] | I didn’t know where to go. | 我不知道该上哪 |
[1:07:45] | The hotel’s surrounded. | 饭店被围得水泄不通 |
[1:07:51] | I know it’s been months, but– | 虽然已经过去了几个月,但– |
[1:07:55] | This is the place. | 来这里就对了 |
[1:08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:08:05] | I’m just in London… | 我只在伦敦… |
[1:08:08] | for two days, but what with your papers, | 呆两天,但因为你们的报纸 |
[1:08:10] | it’s the worst place to be. [Sniffling ] | 这里成了最可怕的地方 |
[1:08:13] | These pictures are just so horrible, and they’re so grainy. | 那些模糊暧昧的照片太可怕了 |
[1:08:17] | It makes me look like– | 让我看起来就像– |
[1:08:19] | Don’t think about it. | 别去想它了 |
[1:08:24] | We’ll sort it out. | 我们能澄清的 |
[1:08:29] | What would you like? Tea? | 你需要什么?茶? |
[1:08:33] | Bath? | 洗个澡? |
[1:08:39] | A bath would be great. [DoorSlams] | 洗个澡很不错 |
[1:08:45] | Oh, Christ alive! | 哦,我的天啊 |
[1:08:51] | Brilliant. Fantastic. | 妙不可言,难以置信 |
[1:08:57] | Magnificent. | 太爽了 |
[1:09:06] | You must be Spike. | 你一定是斯派克 |
[1:09:22] | -Hi. -Just… | -嗨 -只是… |
[1:09:25] | checkin’. | 证实一下 |
[1:09:32] | Thank you,God | 感谢上帝 |
[1:09:38] | I’m really sorry about last time. | 上次我真的很抱歉 |
[1:09:41] | -Oh– -He just flew in. I had no idea. | 我并不知道他会来 |
[1:09:44] | -All right. -In fact, I had no idea if he was ever gonna fly in again. | -没什么 -我也不知道他是否还会突然出现 |
[1:09:49] | It’s not often one has the opportunity to adios the plates of a major Hollywood film star. | 这种机会并不是时常都有, 能为好莱坞的当红影星收拾盘子 |
[1:09:55] | It was, um– It was thrilling for me. | 让我受宠若惊 |
[1:10:02] | So how is he? | 他现在怎么样? |
[1:10:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:10] | It just got to the point where I couldn’t remember any of the reasons why we were together. | 问题的关键在於我忘了 为什么会和他走到一起 |
[1:10:17] | And you and love? | 有女朋友了吗? |
[1:10:22] | Oh, well, there’s a question, um, | 哦,这可问住我了 |
[1:10:25] | without an interesting answer. | 没有什么满意的答案 |
[1:10:32] | I have thought about you. | 我曾考虑过你 |
[1:10:36] | -Oh. -It’s just that… | 那只是… |
[1:10:39] | anytime I’ve tried to keep… | 每次我试著保持… |
[1:10:42] | anything normal with a person that was… | 和一个普通人交往时… |
[1:10:46] | normal, it’s just been a disaster. | 结果都是一塌糊涂 |
[1:10:49] | Listen, I appreciate that. Absolutely. | 我感到很荣幸,真的 |
[1:10:53] | So what is that, a film you’re doing? | 那是什么,是你的新片吗? |
[1:10:56] | Um, start in L.A. on Tuesday. | 周二在洛杉矶开拍 |
[1:11:00] | Would you like me to take you through your lines? | 想要我帮你对台词吗? |
[1:11:03] | -Would you? ‘Cause it’s all talk, talk, talk. | 你想吗?这可是无休止的对白 |
[1:11:07] | Hand it over. | 拿过来 |
[1:11:10] | Right. Um, basic plot? | 大概内容是什么? |
[1:11:14] | I’m a difficult but brilliant junior officer… | 我演一个 难以相处但很能干的年轻警员… |
[1:11:17] | who in about 20 minutes is gonna save the world from nuclear disaster. | 要在二十分钟内解除核危机拯救世界 |
[1:11:22] | Mm-hmm. Okay. Well done, you. | 很好,记得不错 |
[1:11:24] | “Message from Command. Would you like them to send in the H.K.’s?” | “总部来电,你想让他们发送到H.K.吗?” |
[1:11:27] | No. Turn over four T.R.S.’s, and tell them we need radar feedback… | “不,转到T.R.S., 告诉他们我们 要雷达侦测 |
[1:11:30] | before the K.F.T.’s return at 1900. | “在K.F.T.从1900返回之前 |
[1:11:31] | Then inform the Pentagon we’ll need Black Star cover from 1000 through 1215. | “通知五角大楼我们 要’黑星’掩护 从1000到1215的范围 |
[1:11:35] | And if you say one word about how many mistakes I made, I’ll pelt you with olives. | “如果你敢指出我犯了多少错, 我会用橄榄扔你” |
[1:11:39] | -“Very well, Captain. I’ll pass that on straightaway.” -Thank you. | -“非常好,长官,我会腾出那条跑道” -“谢谢” |
[1:11:42] | -How many mistakes did I make? -Eleven. | -我记错了多少处? -十一处 |
[1:11:44] | -Damn it. And, Wainwright– -Cartwright. | -该死的.”温赖特–” -卡赖特 |
[1:11:48] | Cartwright, Wainwright, whateveryour name is, I promised little Jimmy… | “卡赖特,温赖特,不管你叫什么, 我答应过小吉米… |
[1:11:51] | I’d be home for his birthday, so could you get a message to him that I may be late. | “要回家替他庆祝生日, 告诉他也许我要晚些回去 |
[1:11:55] | Certainly. And, uh, little Johnny? | “没问题,那么,小强尼呢?” |
[1:11:58] | -My son’s name is Johnny? -Yep. | -“我”儿子叫强尼? -是的 |
[1:12:00] | -Then get a message to him too. -“I’ll do what I can, Captain, | -“也给他带个口信” -“我尽力而为,长官 |
[1:12:03] | but I can’t promise anything. “ | “但我不能保证什么” |
[1:12:05] | -And Cartwright goes. -[ Exhales ] | 然后卡赖特走了 |
[1:12:10] | What do you think? Gripping. It’s not Jane Austen, | -你觉得怎么样? -不错,虽然不是简-奥斯汀的作品 |
[1:12:14] | it’s not Henry James, but it’s… gripping. | 也不是亨利-詹姆斯的,但…还不错 |
[1:12:17] | – Think I should do Henry James instead? – You would be brilliant, | -你觉得我该演亨利-詹姆斯的作品? -你肯定会演得很好 |
[1:12:20] | but this writer– writers– they’re pretty damn good too. | 而这个作者–写得–也相当不错 |
[1:12:26] | You never get anyone on Wings of the Dove saying, | 绝不会有人在”鸽翼”上说什么 |
[1:12:29] | “Inform the Pentagon we need Black Star cover.” | “通知五角大楼我们需要掩护” |
[1:12:32] | For me the book is the poorer for it. | 更可怜的是我还要读它 |
[1:12:39] | I can’t believe you have that picture. | 真不敢相信你有那幅画 |
[1:12:43] | You like Chagall? | 你喜欢夏加尔(俄裔画家)? |
[1:12:45] | I do. It feels like how love should be– | 是的,这画让人感觉到爱将要– |
[1:12:50] | floating through a dark blue sky. | 飘过暗蓝色的天空 |
[1:12:53] | With a goat, playing a violin. | 还有那只山羊,在拉著小提琴 |
[1:12:56] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:57] | Happiness isn’t happiness without a violin-playing goat. | 没有拉提琴的羊就表现不出快乐了 |
[1:13:22] | You have big feet. | 你有双大脚 |
[1:13:27] | Yes. Yes, always have had. | 是的,一直都是 |
[1:13:31] | You know what they say about men with big feet? | 知道大脚意味什么吗? |
[1:13:37] | No. What’s that? | 不知道,意味什么? |
[1:13:40] | Uh, big feet, | 脚大 |
[1:13:43] | large… shoes. | 鞋…也大 |
[1:13:51] | The thing that is so irritating is that now I’m so fierce when it comes to nudity clauses. | 这件事对我刺激很大, 现在每当想到暴露镜头我就烦躁不安 |
[1:13:57] | You actually have… clauses in your contract about nudity? | 合同真的有要求你暴露的条款吗? |
[1:14:00] | Definitely. “You may show the dent of the top of the artist’s buttocks, but neither cheek.” | 非常明确:”可以要求演员暴露臀沟 上半部分,但不是完全暴露 |
[1:14:06] | Or if there’s a stunt bottom being used… | 如果需要使用替身… |
[1:14:09] | “artist must have full consultation.” | “必须事先征得演员同意” |
[1:14:12] | -You have a stunt bottom? -I could have… | -你有个替身? -我可以有… |
[1:14:15] | -a stunt bottom, yes. -Are people tempted to go for… | -一个替身,是的 -人们的兴趣在於… |
[1:14:20] | -better bottoms than their own? -Yeah. | -比自己的好看的臀部? -没错 |
[1:14:22] | [ Chuckling ] I mean, I would. This is important stuff. | 我就是这样,这是个重要的部位 |
[1:14:24] | It’s one hell of a job, isn’t it? What do you put on your passport? | 这是工作中该诅咒的部分不是吗? 我们该怎么填写护照? |
[1:14:28] | “Profession: Mel Gibson’s bottom.” [ Chuckling ] | “职业:梅尔-吉布森的屁股” |
[1:14:31] | Actually, Mel does his own ass work. | 实际上梅尔不会用替身 |
[1:14:33] | -Right. -Why wouldn’t he? | -不错 -他干嘛要用呢? |
[1:14:35] | -Absolutely. -It’s delicious. | -毫无必要 -美味无比 |
[1:14:40] | The ice cream or Mel Gibson’s bottom? | 冰淇淋还是梅尔-吉布森的臀部? |
[1:14:43] | Both. Equally. | 都是,旗鼓相当 |
[1:14:46] | But you wouldn’t necessarily lick both? | 但你用不著两者都舔吧? |
[1:14:49] | Well, this is tart. [ Laughing ] [ Laughing ] | 可不,条件真苛刻 |
[1:14:53] | And fuzz-free. | 毛绒绒的 |
[1:15:00] | And, uh– | 这里就是– |
[1:15:02] | Bedroom. There’s clean sheets. | 卧室,有干净被单 |
[1:15:14] | Today’s been a good day, | 今天非常愉快 |
[1:15:17] | which in the circumstances is… unexpected. | 在这种糟糕的情形下…真没想到 |
[1:15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:29] | Anyway, um, | 不管怎样 |
[1:15:32] | time for bed. | 该上床了 |
[1:15:35] | Or sofa bed. | 或者上沙发 |
[1:15:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:15:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:16:33] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[1:16:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:16:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:16:49] | -Spike. -I wonder if I could have a little word. | -斯派克 -我可以给你一点建议吗? |
[1:16:53] | -Right. -I don’t want to interfere or nothin’, | -当然 -我不是想干涉你或是别的 |
[1:16:56] | but she’s just split up from her boyfriend, right? | 但她刚和她男朋友分手,是不是? |
[1:16:59] | -Maybe. -And she’s in your house. | -也许吧 -现在她在你这里 |
[1:17:04] | -Yes. -And you get on very well. | -是的 -而且你们进展得不错 |
[1:17:10] | -Yes. -Well, isn’t this, perhaps, | -是的 -这是不是,可能 |
[1:17:12] | a nice opportunity to… | 是个好机会… |
[1:17:18] | slip her one. | 和她上床 |
[1:17:20] | Spike, for God’s sakes. She’s in trouble. Get a grip. | 老天,斯派克,这是趁人之危 |
[1:17:23] | Right,you think it’s the wrong moment, fair enough. | 我觉得你在错过机会 |
[1:17:30] | -Do you mind if I have a go? -Spike! | -我去的话你不介意吧? -斯派克 |
[1:17:32] | -Okay. -I’ll talk to you in the morning. | -好吧 -我早上再和你谈 |
[1:17:35] | Okay. Might be too late, but okay. | 那就晚了,不过好吧 |
[1:17:50] | [ Groans ] Please, sod off. | 拜托,走开 |
[1:17:53] | -Okay. All right. -No. No, no! | -好的,好的 -不,不,不 |
[1:17:56] | Wait! I thought you were, um, someone else. | 等等,我以为你是,唔,另一个人 |
[1:18:01] | I thought you were Spike. I’m thrilled that you’re not. | 我以为是斯派克,很高兴不是他 |
[1:19:07] | Wow. | [ Whispers ] 哇 |
[1:19:11] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:19:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:19:50] | It does strike me as, | 这太意外了 |
[1:19:52] | well, surreal that I’m allowed to see you naked. | 想不到我能看到你的裸体 |
[1:19:56] | -You and every person in this country. -I’m sorry. | -所有的人都可以 -对不起 |
[1:20:01] | What is it about men and nudity, huh? | 男人到底怎样看待裸体? |
[1:20:04] | Particularly breasts. | 尤其是胸部 |
[1:20:05] | -How can you be so interested in them? -Well– | 你们怎么那么感兴趣呢? |
[1:20:10] | But, seriously, they’re just breasts. | 说真的,那只是胸部罢了 |
[1:20:13] | Every second person in the world has them. | 世上所有的女人都有 |
[1:20:16] | More than that, actually, when you think about it. Meat Loaf has a very nice pair. | 实际上不像你想的这样简单, 大胸部的确很漂亮 |
[1:20:20] | [ Chuckling ] But they’re odd-looking. | 但它们不单是用来看的 |
[1:20:23] | They’re for milk. Your mother has them. | 你母亲给你喂过奶 |
[1:20:26] | You’ve seen a thousand of them. What’s all the fuss about? | 你见过无数次胸部, 有什么好大惊小怪的呢? |
[1:20:31] | Actually, I can’t think what it is, really. | 我真的记不起是什么样子了 |
[1:20:33] | Let me just have a quick look. | 还是看看再说 |
[1:20:40] | Nope, nope. Beats me. [ Laughing ] | 不是,不是,罚我好了 |
[1:20:46] | Rita Hayworth used to say, | 丽塔-海沃思(著名影星)曾说过 |
[1:20:50] | “They go to bed with Gilda, they wake up with me.” | “他们睡梦中和吉尔达在一起, 醒来却看到我” |
[1:20:54] | -Who was Gilda? -Her most famous part. | -吉尔达是谁? -她扮演的最有名的角色 |
[1:20:59] | Men went to bed with the dream, | 男人为之梦寐以求 |
[1:21:02] | and they didn’t like it when they woke up with the reality. | 当他们醒来看到演员本人时会感到失望 |
[1:21:07] | Do you feel that way? | 你有这种感觉吗? |
[1:21:12] | You are lovelier this morning than you have ever been. | 今早你比以往更可爱 |
[1:21:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[1:21:35] | Breakfast in bed. | 在床上吃早餐 |
[1:21:37] | -Oh. -Or it’s brunch or lunch or something. | 可能是早午餐,可能是午餐 |
[1:21:41] | My God. | 上帝 |
[1:21:44] | Can I stay a bit longer? | 我能多留一会吗? |
[1:21:49] | Stay forever. | 永远留下吧 |
[1:21:53] | Okay. Oh. Forgot the jam. | 好啊,哦,忘了拿果酱 |
[1:22:00] | I’ll get the jam, you get the door. | 我去拿果酱,你去开门 |
[1:22:18] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:22:23] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:25] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:22:28] | -Nothing, really. -You’re up to something. | -没什么,真的 -肯定有什么 |
[1:22:31] | -Anna, no, please! -[ Clamoring] | 安娜,千万不要 |
[1:22:36] | My God. And they got a picture of you dressed like that. | 老天,他们拍到你穿成这样的照片 |
[1:22:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:45] | Undressed like this, yeah. | 晨衣是这样的 |
[1:22:48] | -Morning, darling ones. -It’s me.The press are here. | -早,亲爱的 -是我,那些记者在这 |
[1:22:52] | No, there are hundreds of them. | 不,有好几百个 |
[1:22:54] | My brilliant plan was not so brilliant. I know. | 我自以为聪明的做法其实很蠢 |
[1:22:57] | I know. I know. Just get over here. | 我知道,我知道,快点过来 |
[1:23:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:23:08] | -Um, I wouldn’t go outside. -Why not? | -我不想出去 -为什么? |
[1:23:13] | -Just take my word for it. -Oh. | 别管是为什么 |
[1:23:38] | How did I look? Not bad. | 我看起来怎么样?不坏嘛 |
[1:23:41] | Not at all bad. Well-chosen briefs, I’d say. | 一点都不差,内裤很合身 |
[1:23:45] | Chicks love gray. | 姑娘们喜欢灰色 |
[1:23:48] | Nice firm buttocks. | 漂亮结实的屁股 |
[1:23:54] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[1:23:56] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我会好吗? |
[1:24:00] | -I don’t know what happened. -I do. | -我不知道怎么回事 -我知道 |
[1:24:03] | Your furry friend thought he’d make a buck or two telling the papers where I was. | 你那位好朋友为了钱 向媒体透露了我的下落 |
[1:24:08] | That’s not true. Really? The entire British press got up this morning… | -不会的 -是吗?整个英国的媒体一觉醒来… |
[1:24:11] | and thought, “I know where Anna Scott is. | 就都知道安娜-斯科特在哪 |
[1:24:13] | She’s in that house with the blue door in Notting Hill.” | “她在诺丁山一幢有蓝色门的房子里” |
[1:24:16] | Then you go out in your goddamn underwear! | 然后是你穿著该死的内衣裤走出去 |
[1:24:19] | -I went out in my goddamn underwear too. -Get out! | -我也穿著内裤就出去了 -出去 |
[1:24:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:24] | -I’m so sorry. -This is such an unbelievable mess. | -我很抱歉- -再没有比这更糟的了 |
[1:24:28] | I come to you to protect myself against more crappy gossip, | 我来你这避风头反而惹来了更多是非 |
[1:24:31] | and now I’ve landed in it all over again. | 我现在再次陷入了大麻烦 |
[1:24:33] | For God’s sake, I’ve got a boyfriend! | 看在上帝的份上,我找了个男朋友 |
[1:24:36] | -You have? -As far as they’re concerned I do. Yes. | -是吗? -在他们看来就是这样 |
[1:24:40] | And now, tomorrow, there’ll be pictures of you… | 明天他们就会把你的照片… |
[1:24:42] | in every newspaper from here to Timbuktu! | 登上从这到非洲的每一份报纸 |
[1:24:45] | I know that, but… | 我知道,但… |
[1:24:47] | just let’s stay calm. You can stay calm! | -让我冷静一下 -你可以冷静 |
[1:24:49] | This is a perfect situation for you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说再理想不过了 |
[1:24:51] | Minimum input, maximum publicity. | 可以无限放大 |
[1:24:54] | Everywhere you go, people will say, “Well done, you. | 走到哪都有人说”干得漂亮 |
[1:24:57] | You slept with that actress. We saw the pictures.” | 你和那个演员睡觉,我们看到照片了 |
[1:25:00] | -That is spectacularly unfair. -That’s yours. | -我可太冤枉了 -一点也不 |
[1:25:03] | Maybe it’ll even help business. Buy a boring book about egypt… | 大家会希望从那个干了安娜-斯科特… |
[1:25:06] | -from the guy that screwed Anna Scott. -Stop! | -的人手上买本书 -等等 |
[1:25:09] | Stop! I beg you! | 等等,求你了 |
[1:25:12] | Calm down. How about a cup of tea? | 冷静点,喝杯茶怎么样? |
[1:25:14] | I don’t want a goddamn cup of tea. | 我不要什么茶 |
[1:25:18] | I just wanna go home. [Doorbell Ringing] | 我只想回家 |
[1:25:20] | Spike, see who that is, and put some clothes on, for God’s sake. | 斯派克,看看是谁,求求你穿上衣服 |
[1:25:23] | [ Clamoring] Looks like a chauffeur to me. | 似乎有车来接我了 |
[1:25:26] | Spike owes you an expensive dinner or holiday, | 斯派克这下名利双收了 |
[1:25:28] | depending who’s got the brains to get the going rate on betrayal. | 全亏了有这份曝料的收入 |
[1:25:32] | That is not true. Wait a minute. | 肯定不是这样,等一下 |
[1:25:34] | This is crazy behavior. | 你反应过度了 |
[1:25:36] | Can’t we just laugh about all this? | 我们不能一笑了之吗? |
[1:25:40] | Seriously. In the huge sweep of things, this stuff doesn’t matter. | 说真的,想想世上的大事,这不算什么 |
[1:25:43] | What he’s gonna say next is there’s people starving in the Sudan. | 接下来他该说苏丹还有人挨饿了 |
[1:25:47] | There are! We don’t have to go anywhere near that far. | 就是. 我们用不著扯那么远 |
[1:25:51] | My best friend slipped down stairs, cracked her back… | 我最好的朋友掉下楼梯摔断了脊骨… |
[1:25:54] | and she’s in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. | 她的下半生都要在轮椅上渡过 |
[1:25:56] | All I’m asking for is a normal amount of perspective. | 我们可以看开一点 |
[1:26:01] | You’re right. Of course, you’re right. | 说得不错,的确是这样 |
[1:26:03] | It’s just that I’ve dealt with this garbage for ten years. | 我面对这些垃圾有十年了 |
[1:26:06] | You’ve had it for ten minutes. | 你只经历了十分钟 |
[1:26:08] | Our perspectives are very different. | 我们的视角完全不同 |
[1:26:11] | Today’s newspapers will be lining tomorrow’s wastepaper bin. | 今天的报纸明天就进了废纸箱 |
[1:26:15] | -Excuse me? -You know. | -什么? -要知道 |
[1:26:17] | It’s just one day. | 只不过是一天 |
[1:26:20] | Tomorrow, today’s papers will all have been thrown out. | 到明天,今天的报纸就全给扔了 |
[1:26:23] | You really don’t get it. | 你真的不明白这些 |
[1:26:26] | This story will be filed. | 这个故事会进入档案 |
[1:26:28] | Every time anyone writes anything about me, they’ll dig up these photos. | 每次有人写我的事就会翻出这些照片来 |
[1:26:33] | Newspapers last forever. | 媒体永远不会忘记 |
[1:26:35] | I’ll regret this forever. | 我会永远为此后悔 |
[1:26:40] | Right. | 不错 |
[1:26:45] | Right. | 不错 |
[1:26:48] | I will feel the opposite, | 我会有相反的感觉 |
[1:26:50] | if that’s okay by you, and, uh, | 只要是你的正面报道,还有 |
[1:26:54] | always be glad that you… came to stay. | 会一直为你曾留下来过而高兴 |
[1:27:00] | But, um, you’re probably right. | 不过,你也许是对的 |
[1:27:03] | You better go. | 你最好快走 |
[1:27:45] | Was it you? | 是不是你? |
[1:27:50] | I may have told a few people down in the pub. | 也许我在酒吧时跟人说过 |
[1:27:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:28:02] | ~ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ | ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~ |
[1:28:08] | ~ It’s not warm when she’s away ~ | ~ 她走时带走了温暖 ~ |
[1:28:15] | ~ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ | ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~ |
[1:28:18] | ~ And she’s always gone too long~ | ~ 她总是去得那么遥远 ~ |
[1:28:21] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~ | ~ 每次当她离去 ~ |
[1:28:27] | ~ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ | ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~ |
[1:28:34] | ~ It’s not warm when she’s away ~ | ~ 她离去时带走了温暖 ~ |
[1:28:40] | ~ Ain ‘t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ | ~ 她的离去带走了阳光 ~ |
[1:28:44] | ~ And she’s always gone too long ~ | ~ 她总是去得那么遥远 ~ |
[1:28:46] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~ | ~ 每次她的离去 ~ |
[1:28:53] | ~ Wonder this time where she’s gone ~ | ~ 想知道她这次去哪 ~ |
[1:28:59] | ~ Wonder if she’s gone to stay ~ | ~ 想知道她是否一去不回 ~ |
[1:29:05] | ~ Ain ‘t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ | ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~ |
[1:29:08] | ~ And this house just ain ‘t no home ~ | ~ 这房子不再是家 ~ |
[1:29:11] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~ | ~ 每次当她离去 ~ |
[1:29:18] | ~ Ain ‘t no sunshine when she’s gone ~ | ~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~ |
[1:29:21] | ~ And this house just ain ‘t no home ~ | ~ 这房子不像是家 ~ |
[1:29:24] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~ | ~ 每次当她离去 ~ |
[1:29:30] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~ | ~ 每次当她离去 ~ |
[1:29:36] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~ | ~ 每次当她离去 ~ |
[1:29:42] | ~ Anytime she goes away ~~ | ~ 每次当她离去 ~~ |
[1:29:48] | Have I got something for you. Something which will make you love me so much, | 我带了些东西给你,你肯定会非常喜欢 |
[1:29:52] | you will want to hug me every day for the rest of my life. | 在我的后半生你会每天都想拥抱我 |
[1:29:55] | Blimey. What is it? [ Sighing ] | 是吗,是什么? |
[1:29:58] | Phone number of Anna Scott’s agent in London… | 安娜在伦敦的代理人的电话… |
[1:30:01] | and her agent in New York. | 还有纽约代理人的 |
[1:30:07] | Listen, you think about her all the time. Now you can ring her. | 你时刻都在想念她, 现在可以给她打电话了 |
[1:30:11] | Yeah. Brilliant. Thanks. | 是的,太好了,谢谢 |
[1:30:14] | I’ll see you tonight. Hey, Marty. Ooh! Sexy cardi. | 晚上见.嘿,马丁,好性感的外套 |
[1:30:43] | Shh! Hello! I have a little speech to make. | 大家好,我有些话要说 |
[1:30:48] | I won’t stand up because I can’t… be bothered. [ Laughing ] | 我不站起来是因为我有心无力 |
[1:30:53] | Exactly a year ago today, this man here started the finest restaurant in London. | 一年前的今天, 这个男人在伦敦开了这家餐馆 |
[1:30:58] | Hear, hear. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢大家 |
[1:31:00] | Unfortunately, no one ever came to eat here. | 不幸的是没人来这里用餐 |
[1:31:02] | It’s a tiny hiccup. [ Laughing ] | 这不足挂齿 |
[1:31:05] | And so we have to face the fact that from next week, | 所以从下周起我们不得不面对现实 |
[1:31:09] | we must find somewhere new to eat. | 我们得另找地方用餐了 |
[1:31:12] | I just want to say to Tony, don’t take it personally. | 我只想告诉东尼,用不著太灰心 |
[1:31:16] | The more I think about things, the more I see no rhyme or reason in life. | 不如意的事我想得更多, 人生不如意事常八九 |
[1:31:20] | No one knows why some things work out and some things don’t. | 没人知道为什么 有些事能解决,有些事却不能 |
[1:31:24] | Why some of us get lucky and some of us– | 为什么我们有些人幸运而有些人– |
[1:31:27] | – Get fired. – What? | -被炒鱿鱼 -什么? |
[1:31:30] | – No! – Yeah, well, it seems they’re shifting the whole outfit… | -不 -是的,似乎他们换掉了整个班子… |
[1:31:33] | much more towards the emerging markets. | 更关注新兴市场 |
[1:31:36] | And, of course, well, I was total crap, so– | 当然,我纯粹是废物,所以– |
[1:31:41] | A toast to Bernie, the worst stockbroker in the whole world. | 为伯尼,世上最差劲的股票经纪人干杯 |
[1:31:43] | I thank you. And Tony, the worst restaurateur. | 多谢,还有东尼,最差劲的餐馆老板 |
[1:31:46] | Tony and Bernie. Both crap… The terrible two. | 东尼和伯尼,都是废物…糟糕的一对 |
[1:31:48] | in their own special ways. | 在他们各自的行业中 |
[1:31:54] | Since it’s an evening of announcements, | 既然这是个发布会 |
[1:31:56] | uh, I’ve also got one. | 我也说件事好了 |
[1:32:00] | Um, I’ve decided to get engaged. | 我决定订婚了 |
[1:32:03] | I’ve found myself a nice, slightly odd-looking bloke… | 我找到了一个 人好但有些不中看的家伙… |
[1:32:09] | who I know is gonna make me happy for the rest of my life. | 他知道怎么能让我的下半辈子过得快乐 |
[1:32:13] | Wait a sec. I mean, I– | 等等,我是说,我– |
[1:32:16] | I’m your brother. I don’t know anything about this. Is he– | 我是你哥哥,可这事我一无所知,他– |
[1:32:20] | Is he financially viable? [ Chuckling ] | 他能养活自己吗? |
[1:32:24] | He’s an artist… with brilliant prospects. | 他是个艺术家…前途无量 |
[1:32:29] | -This is a secret you’ve been keeping from me. -[Bella ] No, I swear! | -你肯定知道,但一直瞒著我 -没有,我发誓 |
[1:32:32] | [ Whispering ] By the way, it’s you. | 顺便说一下,就是你 |
[1:32:38] | -Me? -What do you think? | -我? -你觉得如何? |
[1:32:43] | Well, yeah. | 太好了 |
[1:32:47] | Groovy. | 太好了 |
[1:32:49] | Excuse me. Are there any more announcements? | 对不起,还有什么事要宣布吗? |
[1:32:54] | Well, actually, yes. | 实际上,还有 |
[1:32:56] | I feel I should apologize to everyone… | 我想我该向所有人道歉… |
[1:32:59] | for my behavior over the last six months. | 因为我过去六个月的表现 |
[1:33:01] | I have, as you know, been somewhat down in the mouth. | 就像你们知道的,一直有些消沉 |
[1:33:05] | There’s an understatement. There are dead people on better form. | 这说法太保守了,应该说是行尸走肉 |
[1:33:09] | But I just wish to make it clear that I’ve turned a corner, | 但我希望能作出改变从头来过 |
[1:33:13] | and, um, henceforward intend to be impressively happy. | 并且从今往后都要快快乐乐的生活 |
[1:33:23] | ~ Without a love of my own ~ | ~ 我的爱不在了 ~ |
[1:33:31] | ~ Blue moon ~ ~ Ba-boom, ba-boom ~ | ~ 忧郁的月亮 ~ |
[1:33:35] | ~ You knew just what I was there for ~ | ~ 你知道我想要什么 ~ |
[1:33:38] | Oh, God. I’m horribly drunk. | 天啊,我醉得真厉害 |
[1:33:42] | ~ You heard me saying a prayer for ~ | ~ 你听到我在祈求什么 ~ |
[1:33:45] | Come here. ~ Ba-boom, ba-boom ~ | 过来 |
[1:33:47] | ~ Someone I really could care for ~ | ~ 那个我真正关心的人 ~ |
[1:33:50] | -So you’ve laid the ghost? -~ Wah, wah, wah, wah ~ | 你真的想通了? |
[1:33:55] | -I believe I have. -Don’t give a damn about the famous girl? | -我相信是的 -不会再提那倒霉的名女人吧? |
[1:34:00] | ~ [ Continues Indistinct ] No. No, I don’t think I do. | 不,不,我想不会 |
[1:34:05] | Which means you won’t be distracted by the fact that she’s back in London… | 那表示你不会再为她的消息而心烦, 包括她已回到伦敦… |
[1:34:08] | grasping her Oscar and currently to be found filming, most days, on Hampstead Heath. | 获得了奥斯卡奖, 以及目前正在汉普提希兹拍片 |
[1:34:14] | Oh, God, no. | 老天,不会吧 |
[1:34:19] | So not over her, in fact. | 看来还是忘不了她 |
[1:35:06] | -Can I help you? -Yeah, I’m, um– | - 要帮忙吗? -是的,我– |
[1:35:09] | -I’m looking for Anna Scott. -Does she know you’re coming? | -我要找安娜-斯科特 -她知道你会来吗? |
[1:35:11] | No. No, uh, she doesn’t. | 不,不,她不知道 |
[1:35:15] | -I’m afraid I can’t let you through, sir. -Right. | -恐怕我不能让你过去 -是的 |
[1:35:18] | I mean, I am actually a friend. I’m not a lunatic, but– | 不过我确实是她的朋友,不是疯子 |
[1:35:23] | -No, you basically, er– -Can’t let you through, sir. | -你用不著太– -恕我无法通融,先生 |
[1:36:08] | -Well, this is– -I only found out you were here yesterday. | -这是– -我昨天才知道你在这 |
[1:36:13] | -I was going to call,but I– -[ Woman ] Uh, Anna. | -我想打电话的,可– -安娜 |
[1:36:17] | Yes. Um– | 就来 |
[1:36:19] | Things aren’t going very well, and it’s our last day. | 现在不太方便,我们今天要杀青 |
[1:36:22] | Absolutely, yeah. You’re clearly very busy. | 没关系,看得出你很忙 |
[1:36:24] | But if– if you could wait, | 不过,如果你能等的话 |
[1:36:27] | there are…things to say. | 有些…事要跟你说 |
[1:36:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:36:38] | Drink tea. There’s lots of tea. | 喝杯茶,这有的是茶 |
[1:36:47] | Come and have a look. | 过来看看吧 |
[1:36:54] | Are you a fan of Henry James? | 你是亨利-詹姆斯的拥趸? |
[1:36:57] | -This is a Henry James film? -Yeah. | -这是他的本子吗? -是的 |
[1:37:07] | This is, uh, Harry. | 这是哈利 |
[1:37:09] | He’ll give you a pair of headphones so you can hear the dialogue. | 他会给你一副耳机让你听听对白 |
[1:37:12] | -Thank you very much. -No problem. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[1:37:14] | -Hi. -Hi. Here we go. | -嗨 -嗨,拿著 |
[1:37:17] | -Volume’s on the side. There. Have a seat. -Thank you. | -音量调节在边上,坐吧 -谢谢 |
[1:37:29] | [ Man Through Headphones ] We are living in cloud cuckoo land. | 我们住在这么个乱糟糟的地方 |
[1:37:31] | -We’ll never get this done today. -[ Anna ] We’ve got to. I have to be in New York on Thursday. | -我们今天肯定拍不完 -必须拍完,我周二要去纽约 |
[1:37:35] | Oh, stop showing off. God, that’s an enormous ass. | 别炫耀了,老天,那真是个大屁股 |
[1:37:39] | -I’m not listening. -But seriously,it’s not fair. | -我没听到 -不过说真的,这不正确 |
[1:37:43] | So many tragic young teenagers with anorexia, | 有太多可怜的年轻人得了厌食症 |
[1:37:46] | and that girl has an ass she could perfectly well share around with at least ten other women and still be big-bottomed. | 和那些大屁股女人呆在一起, 那姑娘的臀部确实值得她自豪 |
[1:37:52] | I would think, looking at something nice like that, | 我在想,看著如此美好的事物… |
[1:37:55] | you and your… bony little excuse for an arse… | 你那…露骨的有关臀部的借口… |
[1:37:59] | would be well advised to keep quiet. | 该被警告保持安静 |
[1:38:01] | Now down to business. The end of the scene. | 还是说正事吧,最后一场戏 |
[1:38:03] | Um, I ask you when you’re telling everyone, and you say– | 你告诉大家时我问你,然后你说– |
[1:38:07] | Um, tomorrow will be soon enough. | 明天很快就到了 |
[1:38:11] | And then I– Right. Okay. | 接下来我–好的 |
[1:38:13] | Say, who was that rather diffident chap I saw you talking to round the back? | 你刚才和他说过话, 显得怯生生的那个家伙是什么人? |
[1:38:17] | No one. | 没有啊 |
[1:38:21] | Just some guy from the past. I– | 只是以前认识罢了,我– |
[1:38:24] | It’s a bit of an awkward situation, really. I don’t know what he’s doing here. | 这真的有点尴尬,我不知道他来这干什么 |
[1:38:45] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[1:38:52] | Thanks. I’ve got to, um– | 谢谢,我得– |
[1:38:56] | Any time. | 随时来 |
[1:39:08] | [Man ] Ladies and gentlemen, can we have you on your first marks? | 各位女士先生 请大家就定位了,拜托 |
[1:39:11] | On your first marks! | 到第一个位置 |
[1:39:25] | Uh, I-I do hate to disturb you whilst you’re cooking the books, | 我讨厌在你工作的时候打扰你 |
[1:39:28] | but, uh, there’s a delivery for you. | 但是有人送东西给你 |
[1:39:32] | Martin, really. Can’t you just do it yourself? | 马丁,你就不能代我签收一下吗? |
[1:39:34] | N– But you see, this is not for the shop. This is for you. | 可这不是店里的事,是你个人的 |
[1:39:40] | Right. Okay. Tell me. If I employ a wet rag, | 好吧,告诉我,如果我雇用一块湿抹布 |
[1:39:43] | would I have to pay it as much as I pay you? | 我是不是该付给它和你一样多的报酬? |
[1:39:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:39:53] | -Hello. -You disappeared. | -你好 -你不辞而别了 |
[1:40:00] | I had to leave. I didn’t want to disturb. | 我只是不想再打扰你 |
[1:40:04] | -How have you been? -Fine, fine. | -近来还好吗? -挺好,挺好 |
[1:40:07] | Everything much the same. When they change the law, | 基本上是老样子. 一旦有所改变… |
[1:40:09] | Spike and I will marry immediately. | 斯派克和我就会很快结婚 |
[1:40:12] | Whereas you, I’ve watched in wonder. | 我听说了你的消息 |
[1:40:15] | -Awards, glory. -Oh, no. | -你获了奖 -算了吧 |
[1:40:18] | It’s– It’s all nonsense, believe me. | 那–那没太多意义,真的 |
[1:40:21] | I’d no idea how much nonsense it was, but… | 我不知道没有意义到什么程度,但… |
[1:40:24] | nonsense it all is. | 肯定毫无意义 |
[1:40:28] | Well, um– | 呃 |
[1:40:31] | Yesterday was our last day of filming, so… I’m leaving. | 昨天是我们电影杀青的日子, 所以…我走开了 |
[1:40:38] | But, um– | 不过– |
[1:40:42] | I brought this for you from home, | 我从家里给你带来了这个 |
[1:40:45] | so I thought I’d give it to you. | 所以我来送给你 |
[1:40:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:52] | Shall I– | 我能– |
[1:40:54] | Oh, no, don’t open it now. I’ll be embarrassed. | 不,现在别打开,我会觉得尴尬 |
[1:40:59] | Well, thank you. I don’t know what it’s for, but thanks anyway. | 谢谢,我不知道是什么,但还是要谢谢你 |
[1:41:03] | Actually, I had it in my apartment, and I thought you’d– | 它以前是放在我的公寓里, 我觉得你会– |
[1:41:10] | But when it came to it, I didn’t know how to call, | 但想要打电话时却不知该怎么说 |
[1:41:13] | having behaved so badly. | 表现真是差劲 |
[1:41:16] | Twice. | 两次了 |
[1:41:19] | So it’s just been sitting in the hotel. | 所以它一直被放在酒店里 |
[1:41:24] | Then you came and… I figured– | 然后你来了…我想– |
[1:41:32] | The thing is– | 事情是– |
[1:41:35] | The thing is– | 事情是– |
[1:41:39] | What? What is the thing? | 什么?什么事情? |
[1:41:43] | Don’t even think about it. Go away immediately. | 想都不要想,快出去 |
[1:41:45] | -Go away. -Right. | -出去 -好的 |
[1:41:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:41:52] | You were saying? | 继续说好吗? |
[1:41:57] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:42:01] | I have to go away today, but I… | 我今天就要走,不过我… |
[1:42:04] | wondered if I didn’t… | 想知道如果我没有… |
[1:42:07] | whether you might let me see you a little, | 不管你是让我略作停留 |
[1:42:11] | or… a lot, maybe. | 还是…久留,也许吧 |
[1:42:18] | See if you could like me again. | 想看看你是否还会喜欢我 |
[1:42:22] | But yesterday that actor asked you who I was, and you just dismissed me out of hand. | 但昨天那个男演员问你我是谁时, 你表示已经成为过去了 |
[1:42:27] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[1:42:30] | -You had a microphone. -I had headphones. | 你戴著麦克风 |
[1:42:34] | You expect me to tell the truth about my life to the most indiscreet man in england? | 你希望我告诉那个英国最轻浮的男人 有关我生活的真话吗? |
[1:42:40] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:42:42] | It’s your mother on the phone. | 你妈妈来的电话 |
[1:42:47] | Will you tell her I’ll ring her back? | 告诉她我会打给她好吗? |
[1:42:50] | I’ve actually tried that tack, but she said you’ve said that once before, | 我试过但碰了钉子, 她说你之前就这么说 |
[1:42:52] | and it’s now been about 24 hours… | 但足足过了24小时… |
[1:42:55] | and the foot that was purple is now sort of blackish in color and– | 脚都站肿了,现在成了紫中带黑的颜色 |
[1:42:58] | Right, right. Yeah. Perfect timing, as ever. | 好吧,好吧,来得可真是时候 |
[1:43:04] | Martin, hold the fort a second. | 马丁,帮我招呼一下 |
[1:43:07] | Uh,yes. All right. | 好的,没问题 |
[1:43:15] | Um, could I just say– | 我只想说– |
[1:43:17] | [ Chuckles ] I thought Ghost was the most wonderful film. | 我觉得”人鬼情未了”是最棒的电影 |
[1:43:23] | -Is that right? -Oh, yes. | -是吗? -哦,是的 |
[1:43:29] | Um, I’ve always wondered… | 我一直想知道… |
[1:43:33] | what Patrick Swayze’s like in– in– in real life. | 派屈克-施瓦兹在现实生活中是什么样子 |
[1:43:37] | I can’t say that I know Patrick all that well. | 我不敢说我有多 解派屈克 |
[1:43:40] | He wasn’t that friendly during filming? | 他在拍片的时候不太友好吗? |
[1:43:43] | Well, I’m sure he was friendly to Demi Moore, who acted with him in Ghost. | 我相信他对黛米-摩尔很友善, 就是和他演对手戏的那个 |
[1:43:51] | Oh. Oh, right. | 哦,哦,是的 |
[1:43:53] | Sorry. [Nervous Chuckle ] | 对不起 |
[1:43:57] | Always been a bit of an ass. [ Chuckling ] | 我总是这么糊里糊涂的 |
[1:44:00] | Um, anyway– Um– | 总之– |
[1:44:03] | Well, it was lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:44:05] | I’m a huge, huge fan of yours. | 我是你最最忠实的影迷 |
[1:44:07] | And Demi’s, of course. | 当然也是黛米的 |
[1:44:14] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[1:44:16] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:44:18] | There’s always a pause when the jury goes out to consider their verdict. | 陪审团考虑他们的裁决时 总是要暂时休庭的 |
[1:44:24] | Anna, look, um– | 安娜,听我说– |
[1:44:27] | I’m a fairly levelheaded bloke, | 我是个过於理智的傻瓜 |
[1:44:31] | not often in and out of love. | 没有太多感情经历 |
[1:44:35] | But, uh– | 但是– |
[1:44:42] | Can I just say no to your… | 我能对你的提议… |
[1:44:44] | kind request and, uh, leave it at that? | 说不,就当没听到过吗? |
[1:44:52] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:44:55] | Fine. Of course. I– | 好的,当然,我– |
[1:44:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:45:03] | I’ll just be going, then. It was nice to see you. | 那么我走了,很高兴能见到你 |
[1:45:06] | The thing is, | 问题在於 |
[1:45:09] | with you I’m in real… danger. | 和你在一起我真的…很冒险 |
[1:45:12] | It seems like a… perfect situation, | 这本该是个理想的局面 |
[1:45:16] | apart from that foul temper of yours, but… | 除了你火爆的脾气之外,但… |
[1:45:19] | my relatively inexperienced heart would, I fear, not… | 我的心理承受能力,恐怕,会… |
[1:45:24] | recover, uh, if I was… | 受不了, 如果我… |
[1:45:26] | once again cast aside, as I would absolutely expect to be. | 再一次给扔在一边, 我能想像到会有什么后果 |
[1:45:31] | There are just too many pictures of you, too many films. | 这里有你太多的照片,太多的电影 |
[1:45:36] | You’d go and I’d be, uh, | 你一走,我肯定会… |
[1:45:39] | well, buggered, basically. | 完蛋,差不多吧 |
[1:45:43] | That really is a real no, isn’t it? | 这是真正否定的答覆不是吗? |
[1:45:47] | I live in Notting Hill. You live in… Beverly Hills. | 我住在诺丁山,而你住在…比华利山 |
[1:45:51] | Everyone in the world knows who you are. | 世上所有人都知道你是谁 |
[1:45:53] | My mother has trouble remembering my name. | 而我的名字我妈妈都记不住 |
[1:45:57] | Fine. | 好的 |
[1:46:01] | Fine. Good decision. Good decision. | 没关系,你的决定是对的 |
[1:46:09] | The fame thing isn’t really real, you know. | 名气这东西并不太真实,你知道的 |
[1:46:16] | And don’t forget I’m– | 而且别忘了我是– |
[1:46:20] | I’m also just a girl… | 我也只是个女人… |
[1:46:24] | standing in front of a boy… | 站在一个男人面前… |
[1:46:28] | asking him to love her. | 要求他爱她 |
[1:46:42] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:47:06] | So what do you think? Good move? | 你们怎么看?做得对吗? |
[1:47:09] | [ Honey ] Yeah, good move. | 是的,做得对 |
[1:47:11] | I mean, when all’s said and done, she’s nothing special. | 我是说,仔细想想,她也没什么特别 |
[1:47:14] | I saw her taking her trousers down, and I definitely glimpsed some cellulite down there. | 我看过她脱裤子, 而且我很肯定瞥见了她的身体 |
[1:47:18] | Good decision, yeah. | 做得对,是的 |
[1:47:21] | All actresses are as mad as snakes. | 所有的女演员都像蛇一样易怒 |
[1:47:24] | -Tones, what do you reckon? -Never met her, never want to. | -东尼,你怎么想? -永远别再见她 |
[1:47:27] | -Brilliant. Max? -Absolutely. Never trust a vegetarian. | -很好,马克? -决不要相信素食主义者 |
[1:47:31] | Great. Thanks. Brilliant. | 很好,谢谢,很好 |
[1:47:35] | [ Panting ] I was called and I came. What’s up? | 我接到电话就来了,怎么回事? |
[1:47:37] | William’s just turned down Anna Scott. | 威廉刚刚拒绝了安娜-斯科特 |
[1:47:41] | You daft prick. | 你这个蠢货 |
[1:47:44] | No, no. No, no, it’s actually quite sensible. | 不,不,不,实际上这相当明智 |
[1:47:51] | That painting isn’t the original, is it? | 那幅画是不是真迹? |
[1:47:55] | Um, you know, I think it might be, yeah. | 我觉得应该是的 |
[1:48:00] | But she said she wanted to go out with you. | 但她说她希望和你约会 |
[1:48:05] | -Yeah. -Well, that’s nice. | -是的 -那很不错 |
[1:48:10] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:48:13] | Well, you know, | 你该知道 |
[1:48:15] | anyone saying they wanna go out with you is pretty great, isn’t it? | 有人说想和你约会总是件好事不是吗? |
[1:48:25] | It was… | 这… |
[1:48:28] | sort of… sweet, actually. | 确实…很不错 |
[1:48:30] | Um, I mean, I know she’s an actress and all that… | 我是说,我知道她是个女演员而且… |
[1:48:33] | so she can… deliver a line, but, um, | 不乏追求者,但… |
[1:48:39] | she said she might be as famous as can be, | 她说过也许她是很出名 |
[1:48:42] | but also that she was… | 但同时她也… |
[1:48:45] | just a girl… | 只是个女人… |
[1:48:48] | standing in front of a boy… | 站在一个男人面前… |
[1:48:53] | asking him… to love her. | 要求他…爱她 |
[1:49:10] | Oh, sod a dog. I’ve made the wrong decision, haven’t I? | 哦,真是愚蠢,我作了错误的决定是不是? |
[1:49:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:49:17] | Max, how fast is your car? | 马克,你的车有多快? |
[1:49:24] | -Good luck! -If anyone gets in our way, we have small nuclear devices. | -祝你好运 -如果有谁挡我们的路,我就对他不客气 |
[1:49:28] | -Where to? -All I can think is The Ritz. | -去哪? -先去里兹大饭店 |
[1:49:30] | -Where’s Bella? -She’s not coming. | -贝拉在哪? -她没来 |
[1:49:33] | -Oh, sod that.Bernie, in the back. -What? | -哦,真该死,伯尼,坐后面去 -什么? |
[1:49:38] | -~ So glad you made it~ -Max, I’m okay. | 马克,我没事 |
[1:49:41] | -~ So gladyou made it~ -Come on, babe. | 来吧,宝贝 |
[1:49:43] | ~ You gotta gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:49:46] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:49:48] | ~ Gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:49:51] | -~ Gimme some lovin’~ -[ Bella ]Which way are you going? | 你们走哪条路? |
[1:49:53] | Down Kensington Church Street, then Knightsbridge, then Hyde Park Corner. | 先走肯辛顿教堂大道,再过桥走海德公园 |
[1:49:57] | -No, crazy. Go along Bayswater. -That’s right. Then Park Lane. | -不,那是疯了,走另一边 -好吧,那就走公园路 |
[1:49:59] | No, straight down to the Cromwell Road, then left. | 不,沿克伦威尔大道直走再转左 |
[1:50:02] | No! [ All Arguing ] | 不 |
[1:50:05] | Stop right there! I will decide the route. All right? | 别吵了,我来决定怎么走,行吗? |
[1:50:09] | Sorry, Max. | 抱歉,马克 |
[1:50:11] | -~ Hey ~ -James Bond never has to put up with this sort of shit. | 詹姆斯-邦德从没遇上过这种麻烦 |
[1:50:14] | ~ Well, I feel so good everything is soundin’ hot~ | |
[1:50:18] | ~ You better take it easy ’cause the place is on fire ~ | |
[1:50:21] | -~ [ Continues ] -[ Bella ]Turn right! | 转右 |
[1:50:24] | -I can’t. It’s one way. -Oh, sod it.Do a U-turn. | -不行,这是单行道 -哦,该死的,掉头好了 |
[1:50:31] | ~ So gladyou made it~ | |
[1:50:34] | Brilliant! [ Laughing ] | 太棒了 |
[1:50:37] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:50:40] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:50:42] | ~ Gimme some lovin’ every day ~ Bloody hell, this is fun! | 太棒了,这真有意思 |
[1:50:46] | ~ Hey ~~ Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:50:47] | Hi. Is Miss Scott staying here? | 你好,斯科特小姐是住这吗? |
[1:50:50] | -No, sir. -How ’bout Miss Flintstone? | -不,先生 -弗琳斯东小姐呢? |
[1:50:53] | -No, sir. -Uh, Bambi? | -没有,先生 -斑比呢? |
[1:50:56] | -No, sir. -Or, um– | -没有,先生 -或者– |
[1:50:59] | I don’t know. Beavis or Butt-head? | 我不知道,比乌斯或者大头呢? |
[1:51:04] | No, sir. | 没有,先生 |
[1:51:06] | Thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[1:51:09] | There was a Miss Pocahontas, | 有位帕克汉特斯小姐 |
[1:51:12] | but she checked out about an hour ago. | 但一小时前她结帐离开了 |
[1:51:14] | I believe she’s holding a press conference at the Savoy… | 我相信她回美国之前会在萨伏伊酒店… |
[1:51:17] | before flying to America. | 开媒体发布会 |
[1:51:25] | We have lift off. | 我们要飞过去 |
[1:51:36] | You have message for Takiama? | 有塔克拉玛的留言吗? |
[1:51:38] | I’ll just check, sir. | 我查查看,先生 |
[1:51:40] | ~ [Resumes] | |
[1:51:44] | ~ Gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:51:47] | ~ Gimme some lovin’ every day ~~ | |
[1:52:03] | Bugger this for a bunch of bananas. | 真该狠狠揍他们的屁股 |
[1:52:10] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stay there! Go! Go! | 停下,停下,停在那边,快走,走 |
[1:52:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang on! [ Horns Honking] | 慢点 |
[1:52:17] | Come on! No! Wait there! | 快来,不,等等 |
[1:52:20] | Come on! Come on! Wait! | 来,来,等等 |
[1:52:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Go on! Through, through! | 继续,过去,过去 |
[1:52:27] | You’re my hero! | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:52:30] | Whoa! Down boy. | 停下夥计 |
[1:52:32] | ~ Everybody should And I’m ~ | |
[1:52:34] | ~ So glad we made it ~ | |
[1:52:36] | ~ Hey, hey So glad we made it ~ | |
[1:52:39] | ~ You gotta gimme some lovin’~ | |
[1:52:42] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin’~ ~ Gimme some lovin ‘~ | |
[1:52:45] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin ‘~ ~ Gimme some lovin ‘~ | |
[1:52:49] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin ‘~ | |
[1:52:51] | ~ Gimme, gimme some lovin ‘~~ Excuse me. | 打搅 |
[1:52:53] | Yes? Where’s the press conference, please? | -什么事? -请问发布会会场在哪? |
[1:52:56] | Are you an accredited member of the press? Yep. | -你有记者证吗? -当然 |
[1:53:01] | There you go. That’s a Blockbuster Video membership card, sir. | -这就是 -那是流行录像会员卡,先生 |
[1:53:05] | That’s right. I work for their in-house magazine. | 没错,我是”在家”杂志社的 |
[1:53:09] | Movies Are Our Business. I’m sorry, sir. | -我们负责电影栏目 -抱歉,先生 |
[1:53:11] | -He’s with me. -And you are? | -他是和我一起的 -你是? |
[1:53:13] | Writing an article on how London hotels treat people in wheelchairs. | 正在写伦敦的酒店如何对待伤残人士 |
[1:53:19] | Yes, of course, madam. It’s in the Lancaster Room, | 好的,夫人,在兰卡斯特会议室 |
[1:53:22] | though I’m afraid you’re rather late. | 不过恐怕你们来晚了 |
[1:53:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:53:42] | [Man ] Does this mean that Miss Scott will not be publicizing her next film? | 这是否意味著斯科特小姐 不会为下一部新片作宣传? |
[1:53:46] | No, it absolutely does not mean that. | 不,完全不是那个意思 |
[1:53:48] | She’ll be abiding by all her present commitments. | 她会继续履行她的合约 |
[1:53:50] | She just won ‘t be making any more for the next year. | 只不过明年会休息一年 |
[1:53:54] | [ Man #2 ] When will the film be released? | 这部影片什么时候发行? |
[1:53:56] | [ Publicist ] At the moment, the plan is to release in America… | 目前来说,计划是在美国举行首映… |
[1:53:59] | towards the end of the autumn, and… | 大概是在秋末,另外… |
[1:54:01] | over here around Christmas or early in the new year. | 这边要等到圣诞或是新年前后 |
[1:54:04] | Right! Dominic. | 好了,多米尼克 |
[1:54:06] | Anna, how much longer are you staying in the U.K., then? | 安娜,你还会在英国呆多久? |
[1:54:09] | No time at all. I leave tonight. | 不再停留,今晚就走 |
[1:54:12] | Which is why we have to round things up now, so final questions, please. | 所以我们不得不尽快结束, 最后一轮提问,谢谢 |
[1:54:17] | Yes. Lady there. | 那位小姐 |
[1:54:18] | Is your decision to take a year off anything to do… | 你决定用一年的时间来休息… |
[1:54:21] | with the rumors about Jeff and his present leading lady? | 是否和杰夫有新女友的传闻有关? |
[1:54:25] | -Absolutely not. -Do you believe the rumors? | -完全没有 -你相信这些传闻吗? |
[1:54:28] | Well, it’s really not my business anymore. | 这真的不再和我有任何关系 |
[1:54:32] | Though I will say, from my experience, rumors about Jeff do tend to be true. | 不过以我的经验来说, 与杰夫有关的传闻往往是真的 |
[1:54:40] | Yeah. The last time you were here, there were some fairly graphic… | 你上次来这里时,有些相当清楚的… |
[1:54:44] | photographs taken of you with a young English guy. | 照片说明你和一个英国男人在一起 |
[1:54:48] | So, uh, what happened there? | 那是怎么回事? |
[1:54:51] | He was just a friend. We’re still friends, I think. | 只是一个朋友,我想我们仍然是朋友 |
[1:54:54] | -[ Reporters Clamoring ] -Right, um– | 好了,呃– |
[1:54:58] | Yes. Gentleman in the pink shirt. | 穿粉红衬衣的先生 |
[1:55:06] | Yes. Miss Scott, | 斯科特小姐 |
[1:55:10] | are there any circumstances in which… | 有没有任何可能… |
[1:55:13] | the two of you… | 你们两个… |
[1:55:16] | might be more than just good friends? | 在朋友基础上更进一步? |
[1:55:21] | I hoped there would be, but, no, I’m… assured there aren’t. | 我希望如此,不过,我…相信没有 |
[1:55:26] | -But what would you say if– -I’m sorry. Just the one question, please. | -但你觉得如果– -对不起,只能提一个问题,谢谢 |
[1:55:29] | No, it’s all right. You were saying? | 不,没关系.你想问什么? |
[1:55:34] | I was just wondering if, uh, | 我只是想知道如果– |
[1:55:37] | it turned out that this person, uh– | 那个人发觉– |
[1:55:41] | [Man #3 ] Thacker. His name was Thacker. | 扎克,他叫扎克 |
[1:55:43] | Thanks, thanks. [ Laughter ] | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[1:55:45] | I just wondered whether if… | 我只想问如果… |
[1:55:48] | Mr. Thacker realized he’d been… a daft prick… | 扎克先生意识到自己是个…呆头鸟… |
[1:55:54] | and got down on his knees and… begged you to reconsider, | 跪在你面前并且…请求你重新考虑 |
[1:55:57] | whether you would, in fact, then… | 你会怎么做,会不会… |
[1:56:01] | reconsider? | 重新考虑? |
[1:56:13] | Yes, I believe I would. [Reporters Chattering] | 是的,我相信我会 |
[1:56:18] | That’s very good news. Um– | 这是条非常好的新闻 |
[1:56:23] | The readers of Horse & Hound will be absolutely delighted. | “马和猎犬”的读者无疑会非常高兴 |
[1:56:33] | Right. Uh, Dominic, if you’d like to ask your question again? | 多米尼克,你能重复一下你的问题吗? |
[1:56:37] | Yeah? Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain? | 安娜,你打算在英国呆多久? |
[1:56:49] | Indefinitely. | 无限期居留 |
[1:56:59] | ~ She may be the face I can’t forget~ | ~ 也许我无法忘记她的脸 ~ |
[1:57:04] | ~ The trace ofpleasure or regret ~ | ~ 带著欢快或忧伤的表情 ~ |
[1:57:07] | ~ May be my treasure or the price I have to pay ~ | ~ 我愿意为她付出我的所有 ~ |
[1:57:13] | -~ She may be the song that ~ -What happened? | – ~ 她也许在唱歌 ~ -结果怎样? |
[1:57:16] | -~ Summer sings ~ -It was good. | -~ 夏天的歌 ~ -非常好 |
[1:57:19] | ~ May be the chill that autumn brings ~ | ~ 也许秋天会带来寒意 ~ |
[1:57:22] | ~ May be a hundred different things ~ | ~ 也许一百件不同的事 ~ |
[1:57:26] | ~ Within the measure ofa day ~ | ~ 会在同一天发生 ~ |
[1:57:32] | ~ She may be the beauty or the beast ~ | ~ 她也许是美女也许是野兽 ~ |
[1:57:37] | ~ May be the famine or the feast ~ | ~ 也许食不果腹也许美酒佳馐 ~ |
[1:57:41] | ~ May turn each day into a heaven or a hell ~ | ~ 可能每天会从天堂到地狱 ~ |
[1:57:46] | ~ She may be the mirror ofmy dream ~ | ~ 她也许是我梦中的幻影 ~ |
[1:57:52] | ~ The smile reflected in a stream ~ | ~ 是出现在梦中的笑容 ~ |
[1:57:55] | ~ She may not be what she may seem ~ | ~ 也许她的内心深处 ~ |
[1:57:59] | ~ Inside her shell ~ | ~ 和表面看来不同 ~ |
[1:58:37] | ~ She who always seems so happy in a crowd ~ | ~ 她身处人群中似乎总是很快乐 ~ |
[1:58:42] | ~ Whose eyes can be so private and so proud ~ | ~ 眼神中带著神秘和骄傲 ~ |
[1:58:46] | ~ No one’s allowed to see them ~ | ~ 没有人承认曾见过 ~ |
[1:58:49] | ~ When they cry ~ | ~ 她哭泣的样子 ~ |
[1:58:53] | ~ She may be the love that cannot hope to last ~ | ~ 她也许并不想失去爱情 ~ |
[1:58:57] | ~ May come to me from shadows of the past ~ | ~ 能摆脱过去的阴影走向我 ~ |
[1:59:01] | ~ That I remember till the day I die ~ | ~ 我将至死不忘 ~ |
[1:59:07] | ~ She may be the reason I survive ~ | ~ 她也许是我活著的理由 ~ |
[1:59:12] | ~ The why and wherefore I’m alive ~ | ~ 是我至今仍活著的理由 ~ |
[1:59:16] | ~ The one I’ll care for through the rough ~ | ~ 我要扶持她走出困境 ~ |
[1:59:19] | ~ And ready years ~ | ~ 时刻等候她的召唤 ~ |
[1:59:22] | ~ Me, I’ll take her laughter and her tears ~ | ~ 我会分享她的欢乐和忧伤 ~ |
[1:59:26] | ~ And make them all my souvenirs ~ | ~ 让它们成为我的记忆 ~ |
[1:59:30] | ~ For where she goes I’ve got to be ~ | ~ 我将永远追随她 ~ |
[1:59:34] | ~ The meaning ofmy life is ~ | ~ 这意味著我的一生只有 ~ |
[1:59:37] | ~ She ~ | ~ 她 ~ |
[1:59:40] | ~ She ~ | ~ 她 ~ |
[1:59:46] | ~ Oh, she ~~ | ~ 哦,她 ~ |