| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Okay, so we ended on quite a cliffhanger. | 好的 我们上一集正讲到紧张刺激的时刻 |
| [00:02] | I know you all can’t wait | 我知道你们都等不及 |
| [00:04] | to find out how Jane’s novel is coming. | 想知道简的小说怎么样了 |
| [00:06] | It’s a love story | 这是个爱情故事 |
| [00:06] | loosely based on my grandparents. | 大致基于我外公外婆的故事 |
| [00:08] | She had to throw her energy into something, | 她必须要把自己的精力投入某件事 |
| [00:10] | because she and Michael weren’t allowed to have sex yet. | 因为她和迈克尔还不能做爱 |
| [00:12] | See, after these lovebirds tied the knot, | 在爱情的小鸟结婚之后 |
| [00:14] | that very night, Michael got shot. | 就在那天 迈克尔中枪了 |
| [00:16] | Somebody, help! | 救命 快来人啊 |
| [00:18] | I know! | 我懂 |
| [00:18] | These two have be through a lot. | 他们经历了很多 |
| [00:20] | It was my partner… Susanna Barnett. | 是我的搭档 苏珊娜·巴内特 |
| [00:23] | Oh, and Susanna was Rose, to thicken the plot. | 为了丰富情节 苏珊娜其实是萝丝 |
| [00:26] | I’m giddy! I’m rhyming because it’s about to get hot! | 我晕了 我押韵是因为越来越精彩了 |
| [00:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [00:30] | I know. | 我懂 |
| [00:31] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧套路啊 |
| [00:33] | Well, imagine this. | 再看这个 |
| [00:34] | Jane’s father had dreams of bringing his telenovelas to America. | 简的父亲梦想将他的肥皂剧引进美国 |
| [00:38] | And that’s enough foreplay, people. | 前戏够了 各位 |
| [00:39] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们干正事吧 |
| [00:44] | A little lower. | 低一点 |
| [00:46] | – There? – No. Uh, there. | -那里吗 -不 那里 |
| [00:48] | Ah, yes. Couldn’t have you miss this moment. | 没错 你们可不能错过这个 |
| [00:50] | Uh, it’s too big! It won’t fit! | 太大了 进不去 |
| [00:51] | They were doing it! It was happening! | 他们在做了 真的发生了 |
| [00:53] | Come on, be gentle with my box. | 拜托 对我的盒子温柔一点 |
| [00:56] | Jane and Michael were finally moving into their own home! | 简和迈克尔终于搬进他们自己的家了 |
| [00:59] | And you have dirty minds, all of you. | 而你们都想歪了 |
| [01:01] | Seriously, do you really need all this stuff? | 说真的 这些你都需要吗 |
| [01:03] | It’s me, my history, who I am. | 这是我 我的历史 我是谁 |
| [01:07] | We are not putting this up. | 不能把这个挂墙上 |
| [01:08] | I know, but I can’t throw it away. | 我知道 但是我不能扔了 |
| [01:11] | Face it, you married a girl with a lot of baggage. | 接受吧 你娶了一个有很多东西的姑娘 |
| [01:14] | I love you… and your baggage. | 我爱你 以及你的东西 |
| [01:27] | Stop, stop. | 停下 停下 |
| [01:29] | Two more weeks the doctor said. | 医生说还有两周了 |
| [01:32] | Easier to do when we were living at home with my grandma. | 和外婆住一起的时候更容易点 |
| [01:35] | Talking about your grandmother helps. Keep doing that. | 聊你的外婆很有用 继续 |
| [01:37] | We’ll just… keep busy. | 我们就让自己忙个不停 |
| [01:40] | There’s so much to do around here. | 这里有好多事情要做 |
| [01:41] | Carpet installation, furniture delivery. | 装地毯 运家具 |
| [01:43] | We’ll whip the house into shape. | 把这房子收拾妥当 |
| [01:46] | What? | 什么 |
| [01:47] | We’re finally living together. | 我们终于住一起了 |
| [01:49] | We’re finally living together. | 我们终于住一起了 |
| [01:55] | I am interviewing my grandma for my thesis. | 我要为了我的论文采访我外婆 |
| [01:58] | We’ll do the interviews here. | 我们就在这儿采访 |
| [01:59] | Yes, good, we’re gonna need your grandmother around | 很好 我们需要你的外婆在身边 |
| [02:01] | as much as possible. | 越久越好 |
| [02:02] | Don’t worry. We won’t have a moment alone. | 别担心 我们不会有独处的时间 |
| [02:04] | Which seemed like a good enough plan until… | 这看上去是个不错的计划 直到… |
| [02:07] | We can have sex? | 我们可以做爱了 |
| [02:09] | You can wait if you’d prefer. | 你要想也可以等 |
| [02:10] | – No! We’re good. – No. No, thank you. | -不 我们没事 -不 不 谢谢 |
| [02:12] | Okay, cancel the phone company, | 好的 取消电话公司的预约 |
| [02:14] | furniture’s not for another hour, Internet’s after. | 家具也还要一个小时 之后再装网 |
| [02:16] | Trust me, it’s not gonna take long. | 相信我 不会花太久的 |
| [02:18] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
| [02:29] | Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! | 快点 快点 快点 |
| [02:32] | I just can’t believe this is actually happening. | 我不敢相信真的要发生了 |
| [02:33] | I know. Me, either. | 我知道 我也是 |
| [02:34] | Me, neither. What? | 我也是 什么 |
| [02:37] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
| [02:38] | – Dad, you weren’t supposed to be here until 2:00. – No. | -爸爸 你两点之后才会来啊 -不 |
| [02:41] | The movers are coming at 2:00. | 搬运工两点过来 |
| [02:42] | My Tiago team needs to measure and prep first. | 我的《蒂亚戈》小队需要先测量做准备 |
| [02:44] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
| [02:46] | This is gonna be a big job. | 这会是个大工程 |
| [02:49] | – The shed? – I am not having sex | -棚子 -我第一次做爱 |
| [02:51] | for the first time in a shed. | 不能是在棚子里 |
| [02:53] | Hey, our neighbor, two doors down, Airbnbs his place. | 我们的邻居 隔壁第二家 网租他家 |
| [02:55] | 75 bucks. Worth every penny. | 七十五美元 每一分都值得 |
| [02:57] | They’ll be done in 45 minutes, I’m canceling the Internet, | 他们四十五分钟后就好 我正在取消装网 |
| [02:59] | and there’ll be a window before your physical therapy | 在你理疗和我采访我外婆之间 |
| [03:02] | and my interview with my grandma. Mm. | 有段时间空缺 |
| [03:03] | – Where do you want this? – Aah! I don’t. Please. | -你们想挂在哪儿 -不用 |
| [03:06] | Put it back in the truck. | 放回到卡车里 |
| [03:08] | Okay, Mr. De La Vega, that’s the last of it. | 好的 维嘉先生 都好了 |
| [03:10] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
| [03:12] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
| [03:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
| [03:15] | Surprise! We’re here! Oh. | 惊喜吧 我们来了 |
| [03:17] | Oh, you didn’t have to. Oh. Wow. | 你们真的不必这样 |
| [03:18] | Of course we did! You moved in! | 当然要 你们搬家了 |
| [03:21] | Also, I need you to help me pick a dress for my Voice audition. | 你得帮我选条参加好声音穿的裙子 |
| [03:23] | I’m freaking out! | 我快要抓狂了 |
| [03:25] | Mom, right now isn’t actually the… | 妈妈 现在不是合适的时候… |
| [03:27] | My agent is calling. | 我的经纪人打电话来了 |
| [03:29] | A major network has my television formats. | 一个知名电视网要播我的节目 |
| [03:31] | They might make Tiago in English. | 他们可能会做英语版的《蒂亚戈》 |
| [03:33] | Give me good news, Barry. | 告诉我点好消息 巴里 |
| [03:37] | I see. We’ll keep trying. | 我明白 我们会继续努力的 |
| [03:41] | Apparently, they said it sounds like Quantum Leap… | 他们说这剧有点像《时空怪客》 |
| [03:45] | only it makes less sense. | 但是没那么靠谱 |
| [03:47] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [03:48] | – They just didn’t get it. – I know. | -是他们没了解到精髓 -我知道 |
| [03:51] | It’s just, rejection is so hard. | 只是 被拒绝还是很难过 |
| [03:54] | And I’m not equipped to deal with it | 我还没准备好该如何面对它 |
| [03:56] | since it happens so infrequently. | 毕竟这在我身上很少发生 |
| [04:03] | And friends, | 朋友们 |
| [04:03] | that’s when Michael and Jane officially | 迈克尔和简眼睁睁看着他们 |
| [04:05] | saw their window of opportunity shut. | 上床的机会之窗就这样被关上了 |
| [04:09] | So drafty. | 风太大了 |
| [04:20] | Jane. When am I getting your chapter? | 简 我什么时候能拿到你那章啊 |
| [04:23] | Sorry! Uh, tonight, I promise. | 抱歉 今晚 保证交 |
| [04:25] | I just want to wait until after I interview my grandma | 我就是想访问过我外婆后再交 |
| [04:27] | so I can layer in a few more details. | 这样可以落实一些细节 |
| [04:28] | You’ll recall, | 可以回忆一下 |
| [04:29] | she was basing her thesis novel on her abuela. | 她在以外婆为蓝本写论文 |
| [04:31] | Well, just send it, okay? I need to see where you’re at. | 先发过来吧 我得看看你的进展 |
| [04:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [04:39] | And where are we at? | 那我们的进展呢 |
| [04:43] | This must be Xo’s Voice audition. | 这里是希尔的好声音试音 |
| [04:46] | *Amor* | *爱人* |
| [04:52] | Nice. Perfect. | 很好 非常完美 |
| [04:53] | So it says here you’re a grandmother? | 听说你已经当外婆了 |
| [04:55] | Yup. Bet you don’t see a lot of grannies. | 是啊 估计没来过几个祖母级的 |
| [04:58] | Seven this morning. | 今早就有七个 |
| [04:59] | Now, tell me, Xo, | 告诉我 希尔 |
| [05:01] | if you weren’t a singer, what would you be? | 如果不当歌手 你想做什么 |
| [05:28] | Oh, wait. Abuela, stay in frame. Huh? | 等等 外婆 留在镜头里 |
| [05:32] | Posterity. | 为了后代 |
| [05:35] | Don’t be so morbid. | 别说这么恐怖的话 |
| [05:38] | Cecilia? As in your sister Cecilia? | 西西莉亚 这是你姐姐西西莉亚吗 |
| [05:41] | Hey, hey, hey, is this really her? | 真的是她啊 |
| [05:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| [05:46] | Why didn’t you ever tell me she looks exactly like me? | 你怎么没说过她和我长得一模一样 |
| [05:54] | Abuela, | 外婆 |
| [05:55] | – whatever happened between you two? – Jane… | -你们之间发生了什么 -简 |
| [05:57] | Come on. I’m a married lady. You can tell me. | 拜托 我是已婚成熟女性了 你可以告诉我的 |
| [06:00] | What could be so bad that you haven’t spoken in 40 years? Hmm? | 什么事糟糕到你四十年都闭口不谈 |
| [06:11] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做啊 |
| [06:31] | No! No, I’m not saying this stuff! | 不不不 我可不要说这些玩意 |
| [06:34] | Stop writing. I’ve had it! | 别写了 我受够了 |
| [06:36] | Nobody does things just to be a bitch! | 没人是为了变坏而变坏的 |
| [06:40] | Your grandma… your grandma is the one being a bitch! | 你外婆 你外婆才是那个坏人 |
| [06:47] | – I’m home. Where are you? – In here! | -我回来了 你在哪啊 -我在这呢 |
| [06:49] | Wait. What are you doing? Don’t shut me down, bitch! | 等等 你干嘛呢 别不理我 |
| [06:51] | You have a deadline! | 你可是要交论文的人 |
| [06:52] | I’m sending Donaldson the chapter I already have. | 我把已写的章节给唐纳森教授发过去 |
| [07:03] | No one here? | 家里没有别人吧 |
| [07:05] | No one’s here. | 没有 |
| [07:17] | Oh, man, I’m prematurely excited! | 我已经提前开始兴奋了 |
| [07:19] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
| [07:20] | I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
| [07:26] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
| [07:28] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [07:30] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
| [07:33] | A little. | 有一点 |
| [07:34] | Are you? | 你呢 |
| [07:35] | A little. | 我也有一点 |
| [07:37] | I want it to be good for you. | 我希望你会很享受 |
| [07:39] | It’s gonna be perfect because it’s you. | 一定会很完美 因为是和你 |
| [07:44] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
| [07:46] | And, friends, | 各位 |
| [07:46] | I can’t show you what happened next, but let’s just say… | 接下来的事我没法给你们看了 这么说吧 |
| [08:09] | You and me finishing at the same time. | 你我同时到达终点 |
| [08:12] | About a good a first time as I could’ve wanted. | 对我来说 简直是最好的第一次 |
| [08:14] | How do you feel? | 你觉得如何 |
| [08:16] | A little different, honestly. | 老实说有点不一样 |
| [08:17] | Good. I feel good. | 很好 我觉得很好 |
| [08:22] | Thirsty, though. | 但是有点口渴 |
| [08:23] | Do you want some water? | 你要喝点水吗 |
| [08:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [08:33] | I’ve had sex. | 我做过爱了 |
| [08:37] | I am now a person who has had sex. | 我现在是个做过爱的人了 |
| [08:45] | Thank God. | 感谢上苍 |
| [08:47] | Okay, know what? I feel like we should mark the occasion | 知道吗 我觉得我们应该以一杯红酒 |
| [08:49] | with a glass of… wine. | 来纪念这一时刻 |
| [08:51] | Or sleep. | 或是睡觉 |
| [09:03] | Maybe talk to someone? | 亦或是找人聊聊 |
| [09:07] | 妈妈 外婆 迈克尔 拉斐尔 爸爸 琳娜 | |
| [09:09] | 简 你醒着吗 | |
| [09:16] | 你是今晚给我发稿子还是怎样 唐纳森教授 | |
| [09:19] | Really? Now?! | 不是吧 现在吗 |
| [09:21] | 简 今晚发 抱歉迟交了 本想早点发给你的 | |
| [09:37] | 简 你醒着吗 | |
| [09:41] | Why is it taking so long to load? | 为什么上传这么久 |
| [09:46] | Oh, no. No. | 糟了 糟了 |
| [09:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
| [09:50] | – No! – What? What happened? | -糟了 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
| [09:56] | We made a sex tape! | 我们录了性爱视频 |
| [09:58] | – What? – And I sent it to my advisor! | -什么 -而且我把视频发给了我的导师 |
| [10:00] | – What?! – And, unfortunately, friends, | -什么 -不幸的是 朋友们 |
| [10:02] | it wasn’t the cartoon version. | 那视频可不是卡通版本 |
| [10:09] | Hey. Hi there. | 你好 |
| [10:11] | If you want to know if I got your e-mail | 如果你想知道我是否收到你的邮件 |
| [10:13] | asking me not to read your file in time, | 问我有没有及时看你的文档 |
| [10:15] | the answer, unfortunately, is no. | 很遗憾 答案是我还没看 |
| [10:17] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 老天呐 非常抱歉 |
| [10:19] | I-I had saved my grandmother’s interview as “Abuela Story” | 我把我外婆的访谈保存为”外婆的故事” |
| [10:23] | – and attached it… – That was not Abuela. | -添加在附件里了 -视频里可不是外婆 |
| [10:24] | I know. I accidentally taped over it, | 我知道 是我不小心录下来的 |
| [10:26] | and I saved the document as… | 我把文档保存为 |
| [10:27] | The details are not important. | 细节并不重要 |
| [10:28] | Agreed. Thank you. | 同意 谢谢你 |
| [10:31] | Onto my work. | 至于我的稿子 |
| [10:33] | Unfortunately, I didn’t love your chapter. | 很遗憾 我不喜欢你写的章节 |
| [10:36] | Hey, compared to the sex tape debacle, | 和性爱视频之灾相比 |
| [10:38] | this was music to Jane’s ears. | 这对简来说如音乐般动听 |
| [10:39] | I get it. I was actually in the middle of a rewrite, | 明白了 其实我正在重写 |
| [10:42] | and I was gonna add the main character’s sister… | 而且正准备加入主人公的姐姐 |
| [10:44] | I’m sorry, can I just say one thing about the tape? | 抱歉 就此视频我能说一点吗 |
| [10:46] | Why do you kids have to record everything? | 你们这些孩子为什么什么事都要录下来 |
| [10:48] | I mean, every snack, selfie, | 所吃的食物 自拍 |
| [10:50] | – sexual encounter… – No, I wasn’t. | -性行为 -不 我没有 |
| [10:51] | – Obviously, you were. And why? – It just happened. | -你明明有 为什么呢 -就这样发生了 |
| [10:52] | I mean, I get the urge to spice things up… | 我明白您们想增加点情趣 |
| [10:54] | It was actually my first time. | 其实那是我的第一次 |
| [10:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [11:03] | Well, that… that explains things. | 这下倒是说明问题了 |
| [11:07] | What things? | 什么问题 |
| [11:08] | That’s what’s been missing from your writing. | 这就是你在写作上一直缺少的东西 |
| [11:11] | You’re writing romance, | 你在写爱情小说 |
| [11:12] | but romance without sex, it’s just, you know, fantasy stuff. | 但没有性行为的爱情 那就只是幻象 |
| [11:16] | So use this, okay? In your… in your writing. | 那在你的文章里好好利用这些东西 |
| [11:20] | She couldn’t even look me in the eye. | 她连正眼都不想瞧我 |
| [11:22] | Who cares? How was the sex? | 管它呢 做爱如何 |
| [11:24] | Good. It was good. | 很好 很好 |
| [11:26] | Oh, no. What happened? | 糟了 怎么回事 |
| [11:29] | Okay, I’m gonna tell you something, | 好吧 我要告诉你一件事 |
| [11:30] | but you cannot tell anyone. | 但是你绝对不能说出去 |
| [11:32] | Obviously. Go. | 当然了 说吧 |
| [11:34] | I faked my orgasm. | 我假装性高潮 |
| [11:36] | – What?! Why would you do that? – I don’t know. | -什么 你为什么这么做 -我不知道 |
| [11:38] | I panicked. I-I could tell that he was about to… | 我慌了 我看得出他快要… |
| [11:42] | finish, and he was trying not to, | 高潮 但是硬撑着 |
| [11:45] | and I knew it was gonna take me a while… | 只是我知道自己需要一点时间才行 |
| [11:47] | Oh, this is bad. | 这下糟了 |
| [11:48] | – I know. – Faking orgasms are for nights | -我知道 -在你需要把一些怪咖 |
| [11:50] | when you need to get some rando out of your apartment. | 赶出公寓时 假装性高潮是可以的 |
| [11:52] | – I know. – Not for the guy who you’re supposed | -我懂 -但和一个你爱的人做爱 |
| [11:54] | – to have sex with for the rest of your life. – I know! | -你不该这么做 -我知道 |
| [11:56] | I just… I-I’m gonna tell him what happened, explain… | 我只是 我要去告诉他 解释一下 |
| [11:59] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
| [12:00] | Stop. You cannot tell. | 停 你绝对不能说 |
| [12:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
| [12:04] | You’re back to work already? | 你已经回来上班了吗 |
| [12:05] | Not officially. Just, um… | 还没正式回来 我只是 |
| [12:07] | you know, stopping by, trying to get back up to speed. | 路过看看 尽量跟上进度 |
| [12:11] | Um… yeah, you, uh, you here about your family? | 你来这里是为了你的家人吗 |
| [12:15] | Ah, yes. His family. | 是的 他的家人 |
| [12:17] | To remind you: his mother, Elena Di Nola, | 提醒你们一下 他母亲埃琳娜·迪·诺拉 |
| [12:20] | AKA the Crime Lord Mutter, currently in jail; | 又称犯罪头目穆特 目前被关在监狱里 |
| [12:23] | his brother Derek, | 他弟弟德里克 |
| [12:24] | currently in the wind; | 目前不知去向 |
| [12:26] | and, of course, his sister Luisa, | 当然 还有他姐姐路易莎 |
| [12:28] | still MIA. | 也下落不明 |
| [12:31] | 世界另一边 海底两万里 | |
| [12:32] | Here’s Luisa. | 路易莎在这儿呢 |
| [12:34] | So, yeah, I definitely need to catch you up on these two. | 是 我绝对需要给你们补一下这俩人的事儿 |
| [12:39] | So Susanna didn’t exist | 苏珊娜不存在 |
| [12:43] | – It was you the whole time? – Exactly. | -一直都是你吗 -是的 |
| [12:46] | I left some stuff in Miami that I needed to pick up… | 我在迈阿密落下点东西 我得去取 |
| [12:48] | A record of the criminals’ faces she changed, | 她所整容过的罪犯的记录 |
| [12:51] | and a cool $200 million. | 以及两亿美元 |
| [12:52] | …and I realized | 我意识到 |
| [12:54] | you wouldn’t give me a second chance, | 你不会给我第二次机会的 |
| [12:56] | not if you knew it was me… | 如果你知道是我 就不会 |
| [12:57] | Because you killed my father. | 因为你杀了我父亲 |
| [12:59] | Yes. And I regret that. | 是的 我很后悔 |
| [13:03] | But I love you, Luisa. | 但我爱你 路易莎 |
| [13:05] | I’ve always… loved you. | 我一直爱你 |
| [13:09] | Why are you talking in that creepy voice? | 你为什么用那么诡异的声音讲话 |
| [13:11] | It… wasn’t supposed to be creepy, | 本不应该是诡异 |
| [13:13] | it was supposed to be sexy. | 应该是性感 |
| [13:14] | See, I don’t even know how to talk to you anymore. | 看 我都不知道该怎么和你讲话了 |
| [13:16] | You make me so nervous. | 你让我紧张 |
| [13:17] | Oh, I make you nervous? | 我让你紧张吗 |
| [13:18] | Yes! You’re the only person that | 是的 你是唯一一个 |
| [13:20] | I have ever felt this way about. | 让我有这种感觉的人 |
| [13:24] | And you fell in love with me twice. | 而且你两次爱上我 |
| [13:27] | Let’s build a life together. | 我们一起生活吧 |
| [13:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
| [13:34] | Say yes. | 说你愿意 |
| [13:41] | If I have sex with you once, | 如果我和你滚一次床单 |
| [13:42] | it doesn’t mean that I’m saying yes. | 那并不意味着我说愿意 |
| [13:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [13:56] | Can we ascend? | 我们能上升吗 |
| [13:57] | Just to see if my brother e-mailed me on my birthday. | 看下我弟弟有没有发邮件祝我生日快乐 |
| [14:09] | See? He’s written you off. | 看 他已经抛弃你了 |
| [14:13] | I’m the one that’s here. | 我才是一直在你身边的那个人 |
| [14:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [14:17] | It’s just that you killed my father. | 只是你杀了我父亲 |
| [14:19] | We’re going around in circles here. | 我们是在兜圈子 |
| [14:20] | Which is true, by the way. | 顺便提一句 的确如此 |
| [14:22] | They’d been circling the Great Barrier Reef for the last month. | 上个月她们一直绕着大堡礁兜圈子 |
| [14:25] | You need to make a decision. | 你得做个决定 |
| [14:27] | I want to get off the sub, go to my island, | 我想下潜水艇 去我的岛上 |
| [14:30] | start our life. | 开始我们的生活 |
| [14:31] | What will it take for you to say yes? | 你要怎么样才会说愿意 |
| [14:35] | I need to see your list. | 我需要看下你的清单 |
| [14:37] | The people I’ve slept with? It’s long. | 和我滚过床单的人吗 那太长了 |
| [14:39] | Of the people you’ve killed. | 你所杀的人的清单 |
| [14:41] | Even longer. | 更长 |
| [14:42] | I told you. I am not a villain! | 我告诉过你 我不是个坏人 |
| [14:45] | And I won’t be written like one! Ah?! | 我不要被写成一个坏人 |
| [14:48] | Access my sexuality, | 描写我的性能力 |
| [14:49] | like your writing teacher said. I mean… | 就像你写作老师说的那样 |
| [14:53] | I have orgasms, unlike some people. | 我有性高潮 不像某人 |
| [14:57] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [14:58] | Was that too bitchy? | 那太刻薄了吗 |
| [15:03] | Mom! Hey, finally. I’ve been calling. | 妈 终于有人给我打电话了 |
| [15:04] | I know. Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [15:06] | I didn’t get a callback for The Voice. | 我没收到好声音的回复 |
| [15:08] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. | 不 我很遗憾 |
| [15:12] | It’s all part of the hustle, though, right? | 但这只是忙碌的一部分 对吧 |
| [15:14] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
| [15:16] | Maybe I’m done with the hustle. | 可能我不想再忙碌了 |
| [15:18] | What? | 什么 |
| [15:19] | The producer asked me this question: | 制作人问了我这个问题 |
| [15:22] | If I wasn’t a singer, what would I be? And… | 如果我不是位歌手 我想成为什么 |
| [15:25] | I don’t know, it got me thinking. | 我不知道 这问题让我思考许久 |
| [15:28] | I haven’t really, seriously considered | 从我十九岁起 |
| [15:29] | anything else since I was, like, 19. | 我真的没有认真考虑过其他事情 |
| [15:33] | Because you love to sing. | 因为你热爱唱歌啊 |
| [15:36] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
| [15:37] | maybe it’s time to move on. | 可能是时候去迎接新的挑战了 |
| [15:41] | What does she mean, “Move on”? | 她说迎接新的挑战 是什么意思 |
| [15:43] | She goes through these phases of self-doubt; | 她会经历自我怀疑的阶段 |
| [15:45] | she just needs a boost. | 她只是需要一些推动 |
| [15:46] | Like, um, another Paulina Rubio moment. | 比如 再见一次宝琳娜·卢比奥[歌手] |
| [15:48] | No, no, no, no. I cannot ask Paulina for another favor. | 不不 我不能再让宝琳娜帮我了 |
| [15:52] | – Not enough time has passed. – What? | -离上次还不够久 -什么 |
| [15:54] | Celebrity friendships need to be very carefully calibrated. | 名人间的友谊有非常严格的尺度 |
| [15:57] | Someone like Paulina, you ask a favor every… | 像宝琳娜那样的 帮个忙要 |
| [15:59] | seven years. | 七年一次 |
| [16:00] | Someone like Gloria, every 20 years. | 像格洛丽亚 每二十年 |
| [16:02] | Now, Oprah– you just don’t ask favors. | 至于奥普拉 从不能请她帮忙 |
| [16:05] | Your best bet is to ask Gayle. | 你最好的选择是盖尔 |
| [16:07] | Gotcha. Okay. | 好的 |
| [16:08] | Canadian celebs, well, you can ask anytime. | 加拿大的名人 你可以任何时候请他们帮忙 |
| [16:11] | Michael Bublé has washed my car twice. | 麦可·布雷给我洗过两次车 |
| [16:13] | But he’s traveling now. | 但他现在在旅行 |
| [16:14] | Dad, okay, what about someone not famous? | 爸 那不那么有名的人呢 |
| [16:16] | Like a music executive who can get her singing backup maybe? | 比如一位音乐制作人 能让她重振唱歌之心 |
| [16:19] | Let me work on it. | 让我来找找看 |
| [16:21] | Now, I have to run. | 现在 我赶时间 |
| [16:22] | The CW is interested | CW有意向 |
| [16:24] | in doing an American adaptation of The Passions of Santos. | 做《桑托斯的激情》的美国改编版 |
| [16:27] | What’s The CW? Like a… like a streaming thing? | CW是什么 类似于流媒体吗 |
| [16:30] | No, no. It’s a huge network! | 不 是一个超大的电视台 |
| [16:32] | Look it up. Amazing shows. Fabulous lineups! | 你去查 各种超赞的节目 超强的阵容 |
| [16:36] | Anyway, if everything goes well, | 总之 如果一切顺利 |
| [16:38] | I’m gonna be on a plane to Los Angeles tonight. | 我今晚就会坐上去洛杉矶的飞机 |
| [16:40] | Well, good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
| [16:42] | Let me know how things go. | 有情况告诉我 |
| [16:45] | – Uh, where’s Mateo? – He’s napping. | -马特奥人呢 -睡觉呢 |
| [16:47] | Perfect. How much time do we have? | 很好 那我们有多少时间 |
| [16:48] | He’ll be awake in, like, 20 minutes. | 大概二十分钟吧 |
| [16:50] | Sweet. I’ll just do the same exact thing I did last time, okay? | 亲爱的 我要做上次做的那件事 好吗 |
| [16:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [16:59] | Hey, so, maybe we don’t do exactly the same thing as last time. | 不然我们尝试些别的呗 |
| [17:04] | What do you mean? Why? | 啥意思 怎么了 |
| [17:05] | Well, we can try something different for variety. | 我们可以试试其他花样嘛 |
| [17:07] | There’s no time. There’s 20 minutes. | 没时间了 就只有二十分钟 |
| [17:08] | – Got to be efficient. – Michael, wait. | -得效率点 -迈克尔 等等 |
| [17:10] | But I faked it. | 上次我是装的 |
| [17:13] | What? | 什么 |
| [17:14] | My orgasm. | 上次高潮 |
| [17:15] | Why-why… why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
| [17:19] | I got nervous. A-And I wanted it to be perfect, | 当时我很紧张 我希望一切都很完美 |
| [17:21] | and I saw that you were finishing. | 然后看到你就快完事了 |
| [17:27] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
| [17:29] | Have you faked it before when we did other things? | 那之前其他事你是不是也在装呢 |
| [17:31] | No. Definitely not. | 当然不是 |
| [17:34] | Okay. We’ll just start with the other things, then. | 好吧 那我们就试试别的 |
| [17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [17:50] | You know what? I just… I don’t think it’s happening. | 那个 我觉得还是没感觉 |
| [17:52] | I’m too much in my head now. | 我脑子里装太多事儿了 |
| [17:58] | And speaking of a buzz kill… | 说到扫兴的事儿 |
| [18:00] | Don’t boo me, Rogelio. | 嘘什么嘘 罗格里奥 |
| [18:02] | But you’re going to love The CW. | 但是你会喜欢CW台的 |
| [18:03] | I don’t even know what channel that is, and I own 50% of the show, | 那是个什么鬼台啊 这节目有一半是我的啊 |
| [18:06] | and I don’t want to do business with you again. | 我不想再跟你做生意了 |
| [18:10] | Look… I get that you’re upset about our breakup. | 听着 我知道我俩分手的事对你打击很大 |
| [18:13] | This has nothing to do with that. | 跟那没半毛钱关系 |
| [18:14] | I’ve already been approached to do other shows. | 已经有人找我做其他节目了 |
| [18:17] | I’m in talks with… | 我和… |
| [18:18] | But conquering the American market was your dream, too. | 但征服美国市场也曾经是你的梦想啊 |
| [18:20] | It was our favorite pillow talk topic. | 那可是我们最爱的枕边话题 |
| [18:23] | Well, that… and my erotic: shadow puppets. | 好吧 还有我的情色玩偶戏 |
| [18:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
| [18:29] | Put your ego aside. | 放下自尊 |
| [18:31] | It’s good business. | 这是笔好生意 |
| [18:35] | Fine. Separate rooms. | 好吧 分房睡 |
| [18:37] | I get the better view. | 我要景观好的那间 |
| [18:38] | Done. So… | 成交 所以… |
| [18:41] | We’re going to Hollywood? | 我们要去好莱坞了吗 |
| [18:42] | We’re going to Hollywood. | 我们要去好莱坞了 |
| [18:43] | We’re going to Hollywood! | 我们要去好莱坞了 |
| [18:48] | Major news. That’s what they say here in L.A. | 重要新闻 洛杉矶的人就喜欢这么说 |
| [18:51] | Everything’s major, and gluten-free. | 什么屁事都是重要的 食物里也不含有麸质 |
| [18:54] | Anyway, major music producer friend of mine, | 总之 我一个很重要的音乐制作人朋友 |
| [18:56] | Hector, is free to go see your mom on Thursday. | 赫克托 周四有空见你妈妈 |
| [18:58] | That’s great! She sings at the Blue Penny. | 那很好啊 她在蓝佩妮唱歌 |
| [19:00] | Hard pass. That place a dump. | 不行吧 那鬼地方那么垃圾 |
| [19:02] | Somewhere fancier. The Marbella, perhaps? | 去个高级点的地方啊 玛贝拉酒店就不错 |
| [19:04] | – I could ask Rafael. – Perfect. | -那我问问拉斐尔 -很好 |
| [19:08] | Oh, my God, that’s a Kardashian! | 我的天 我看到卡戴珊姐妹中的一个了 |
| [19:09] | And I know it’s late notice, | 我知道现在说是马后炮 |
| [19:11] | but Rafael said yes. And since you’re in good with Diego, | 但拉斐尔同意了 既然你跟蒂亚哥那么要好 |
| [19:14] | can you ask him to trade nights? | 不如你也邀请他一起去 |
| [19:16] | I don’t know, hon. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
| [19:18] | This is all so much trouble. | 这太麻烦了 |
| [19:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [19:20] | It’s already organized. | 已经组织好了的 |
| [19:21] | Come on. I know you’re down, but this is a big shot. | 拜托 我知道你心情不好 但这是个大好机会啊 |
| [19:25] | Don’t lose sight of what you want, who you are. | 别忘记了自己的追求 不要迷失自我 |
| [19:31] | And who are you, Jane? | 你是谁 简 |
| [19:33] | Not a virgin. Finally. | 终于破处了 |
| [19:36] | So, what, are you going to use your sexual experiences | 那么好 你打算用你的性经验 |
| [19:39] | to write me? Okay. | 来写我吗 好吧 |
| [19:50] | Now you’re talking. | 这就对了 |
| [19:53] | You want to know why I told the world | 你想知道为什么我告诉全世界 |
| [19:55] | that Alba wasn’t a virgin? | 阿尔芭不是处女吗 |
| [19:57] | Because sex… should be celebrated. | 因为性爱是需要庆祝啊 |
| [20:02] | And I was tired of your hypocritical abuela | 而且我已经受够了你那虚伪的外婆 |
| [20:05] | calling me a slut! | 叫我贱货 |
| [20:07] | You’re in a bit of a sexual crisis, no? | 你有点处于性爱危机 对吗 |
| [20:10] | So, what is your plan about your failure to launch | 所以 你跟那个帅哥迈克尔又没做成 |
| [20:14] | with el guapo Michael? | 你有什么打算吗 |
| [20:17] | Let me give you some advice, honey. | 我给你一点提议 亲爱的 |
| [20:20] | Turn up the seduction. | 给他一点诱惑 |
| [20:22] | Kick it up a notch. | 再给他加点料 |
| [20:29] | Now, remember, Dina, when we go in there, | 记住 迪娜 进去后 |
| [20:32] | don’t fawn all over the executives. | 别谁的马屁你都拍 |
| [20:34] | A superhero for every weekday! | 每个工作日的超级英雄 |
| [20:37] | You guys are programming masterminds! | 你们简直是天才啊 |
| [20:39] | Rogelio. I’m sure these are very busy people. | 罗格里奥 我想他们一定都很忙 |
| [20:42] | Maybe we should get to The Passions of Santos. | 也许我们应该直接谈《桑托斯的激情》 |
| [20:45] | Yes, yes, of course. | 是的 是的 当然 |
| [20:47] | – We love it. – It’s major. | -我们喜欢 -非常火 |
| [20:48] | And we absolutely want to adapt it. | 我们想引进 |
| [20:52] | That’s such great news. | 这真是个好消息 |
| [20:54] | You have such great taste! | 你的品位真好 |
| [20:55] | Right? So here’s what we’re thinking. | 是吗 我们是这么想的 |
| [20:58] | Two words. | 两个字 |
| [21:01] | No, four. | 不 八个字 |
| [21:03] | “Rob Lowe as Santos”” | “罗伯·劳扮演桑托斯” |
| [21:06] | Rob Lowe?! | 罗伯·劳 |
| [21:08] | Maybe as Santos’s father! | 演桑托斯的父亲还差不多 |
| [21:10] | Rogelio, come on. | 罗格里奥 别这样 |
| [21:11] | Who cares? No one’s even heard of this network anyway. | 谁管呢 反正没人听过这个电视台 |
| [21:13] | It’s the armpit of American television. | 这是美国电视的羞耻 |
| [21:15] | I think we should take the deal. | 我觉得我们应该接受 |
| [21:17] | – What?! – Look, I don’t like it either, | -什么 -听着 我也不喜欢这个主意 |
| [21:18] | but the truth is Rob Lowe can launch a series, | 但事实是罗伯·劳可以带火一部剧 |
| [21:20] | and you’re just not famous enough in America yet. | 你只是在美国还没这么出名 |
| [21:23] | Come on. | 好吗 |
| [21:24] | Put your ego aside. | 放下你的自大 |
| [21:26] | It’s good business. | 好好做正事 |
| [21:28] | And speaking of getting down to business… | 说到做正事 |
| [21:30] | Hi there. | 你好 |
| [21:33] | Yeah, so I thought we could spice things up a bit. | 我觉得我们能让事情更有趣一点 |
| [21:41] | I actually went to the store. | 我去了那个店 |
| [21:44] | Sexy ‘N’ Wild Gel | 性感狂野凝胶 |
| [21:46] | with extra stimulation tinglers to enhance pleasure? | 刺激加强 快感加倍 |
| [21:54] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
| [21:57] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
| [21:58] | It burns. | 火辣辣的 |
| [22:00] | It… burns. | 好辣 |
| [22:01] | – Like a good burn? – No, not a… good burn. | -是好的那种感觉吗 -不 不太好 |
| [22:04] | It feels like wasabi down there. | 感觉像是擦了芥末 |
| [22:06] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
| [22:07] | Ow, oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
| [22:08] | – Ow, my… I got to get it off of me! – Honey… | -我得洗了这玩意 -宝贝 |
| [22:15] | Oh, my God, the water’s making it worse! | 天哪 水让这更糟了 |
| [22:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
| [22:23] | I was just trying to sex it up and get out of my head. | 我只是想加点情趣 |
| [22:25] | No, it’s okay. | 好吧 |
| [22:28] | It was a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
| [22:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
| [22:34] | Uh, sorry. It still burns. | 对不起 我还是难受 |
| [22:36] | Right. | 是啊 |
| [22:37] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
| [22:41] | Maybe just… | 或许 |
| [22:43] | keep this between us. | 我们保守这个秘密 |
| [22:44] | I mean, I know it goes without saying. | 虽然不言而喻 |
| [22:46] | But I just… I just wanted to say it anyway. | 但我 我还是想说 |
| [22:48] | I mean, you can tell people we had sex, but just… | 你可以告诉大家我们已经上床了 但是 |
| [22:51] | no details, right? | 别说细节 好吗 |
| [22:53] | We should work this… | 我们应该 |
| [22:55] | glitch out privately. | 悄悄纠正过来 |
| [22:59] | Yes. Right. | 是的 |
| [23:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [23:05] | Which brings us here, now. | 所以我们来到了这儿 |
| [23:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
| [23:32] | Jane? | 简 |
| [23:34] | So what do you think of this one for the show? | 你觉得这打扮怎么样 |
| [23:38] | So beautiful. | 很美 |
| [23:42] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去很美 |
| [23:47] | So, I feel like I haven’t seen you alone in forever. | 我感觉我从来没见过你独自一人 |
| [23:51] | How’s newlywed life? | 你的新婚生活怎么样 |
| [23:53] | It’s… | 感觉 |
| [23:55] | going well– really well. | 不错 非常不错 |
| [23:57] | Everything’s great. | 一切都很好 |
| [23:58] | And Michael and I actually… | 迈克尔和我 |
| [24:03] | we had sex. | 上床了 |
| [24:05] | What?! | 什么 |
| [24:06] | Couple days ago, the doctor cleaned him. | 几天前医生同意了 |
| [24:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [24:09] | I can’t believe it. | 我难以置信 |
| [24:11] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不给我打电话 |
| [24:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
| [24:14] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
| [24:17] | Good. I feel good. | 很棒 感觉不错 |
| [24:19] | And how was it? | 怎么样发生的 |
| [24:22] | Remember, Jane, don’t talk about the glitch. | 记住 简 别谈那个小意外了 |
| [24:24] | So great. | 特别棒 |
| [24:27] | That must be your dad. He’s back from Hollywood. | 一定是你爸来了 他刚从好莱坞回来 |
| [24:29] | Okay, I need details later. | 我等会儿来听细节 |
| [24:35] | No, Mateo! | 不 马特奥 |
| [24:40] | 候选职业 房产 发型 零售 学校 组织聚会 购物助理 | |
| [24:44] | I’m devastated! | 我好绝望 |
| [24:46] | Either I compromise the integrity of Santos | 除非我能真的相信 |
| [24:48] | by aging him up significantly, | 桑托斯年纪变很大了 |
| [24:50] | or I don’t get to do the show at all. | 不然我根本没法参加拍摄 |
| [24:51] | But, Dad, you are Santos. | 但是 爸爸 你就是桑托斯 |
| [24:59] | – Abuela. – Ma. | -外婆 -妈妈 |
| [25:00] | No, see, that attitude right there, | 看 就是这种态度 |
| [25:02] | that’s what I’m up against! | 我最讨厌这种态度 |
| [25:03] | At the same time, I have to think as a producer. | 同时 我要以制片人的身份考虑 |
| [25:05] | So if this is the only way the series gets made, | 如果这是制作剧集的唯一方法 |
| [25:08] | maybe it’s worth it. | 也许就值得一试 |
| [25:09] | No. There’s got to be another way. | 不 肯定有其他办法 |
| [25:12] | Is this the moment you cash in on one of your biggest favors? | 这时候是不是要叫人还你人情了 |
| [25:17] | Two words. No, four words. | 两个词 不 四个词 |
| [25:21] | “Gloria Estefan and Emilio… | 葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬和意米利奥… |
| [25:27] | Estefan.” okay five words. They deserve five. | 伊斯特芬 好吧五个词 他们值得五个词 |
| [25:29] | I will get Gloria to play a part in the American version | 我会让葛洛丽亚在美版桑托斯里 |
| [25:32] | of Santos, and Emilio can produce all the music. | 演一个角色 意米利奥可以负责所有的音乐 |
| [25:35] | I may not be as big a star as Rob Lowe, | 我可能不是罗伯·劳那样的大明星 |
| [25:38] | but add Gloria and Emilio… | 但是加上葛洛丽亚和意米利奥… |
| [25:40] | Boom! Basic celebrity math. | 三个臭皮匠 顶个诸葛亮 |
| [25:43] | Can you really get them attached? | 你能联系到他们吗 |
| [25:45] | I’m cashing in a favor 20 years in the making. | 我要让他们还我二十年前的人情 |
| [25:49] | Do me a favor, | 帮我个忙 |
| [25:50] | and write me some hot sexity-sex-sex. | 给我写一些激情火辣的爱爱 |
| [26:00] | Agreed. | 同意 |
| [26:04] | You had your burning bush moment; it was a sign. | 你的灌木丛似有火烧 这是个信号 |
| [26:07] | Sex is all about intimacy between two married people, | 性是两个已婚人士的亲密之事 |
| [26:10] | which is why I told on your grandmother. | 这也是为什么我告发了外婆 |
| [26:12] | Don’t lose your way now. | 不要迷失自己 |
| [26:14] | Sexual pleasure is not the most important thing. | 性的压力不是最重要的 |
| [26:18] | That’s why they call it le petit mort– | 这就是为什么他们叫这个 |
| [26:20] | “A little death.” | “小死亡” |
| [26:21] | It’s small. | 这不重要 |
| [26:22] | What’s big is the connection between two souls. | 重要的是两个人灵魂的交汇 |
| [26:28] | Which brings us here, now. | 我们来到了这里 |
| [26:30] | So… I just… | 所以… 我只是… |
| [26:34] | I don’t want you to worry tonight. | 我不想让你今晚有太多顾虑 |
| [26:36] | This is about our love, you know? | 这都是爱 你知道吗 |
| [26:38] | Who cares about the rest? | 谁在乎剩下的东西 |
| [26:42] | What… what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
| [26:44] | Just that the most important thing | 最重要的事 |
| [26:46] | is our connection and intimacy and… | 是我们彼此的联系和亲密和… |
| [26:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [26:53] | I’m just bummed that you think having sex with me is so bad | 你觉得和我做爱太糟糕了 甚至不对高潮 |
| [26:56] | that you’ve given up any hope of having an orgasm. | 抱任何希望 这让我很沮丧 |
| [26:58] | No, no, no, no, that is not what I meant. | 不不不 我不是这个意思 |
| [27:02] | I just didn’t want to pressure you. | 我只是不想给你太多压力 |
| [27:03] | I want us to get out of our heads. | 让我们忘了一切 轻松一点 |
| [27:13] | Well, I… Now I’m in my head. | 好吧 但是我现在一点也不轻松 |
| [27:16] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
| [27:20] | I can talk dirty instead. | 那我可以说点浪话 |
| [27:23] | Maybe let’s just… | 也许我们应该 |
| [27:24] | relax. | 冷静一下 |
| [27:26] | We’ll just relax. | 我们冷静一下 |
| [27:29] | You guys should just bite the bullet and try porn. | 你们应该忍辱负重直接看黄片 |
| [27:31] | Oh, forget I told you. | 忘了我告诉过你 |
| [27:33] | The sex is good, and I’ve had orgasms since. | 爱做得挺好的 我也有过高潮 |
| [27:36] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
| [27:37] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
| [27:39] | – Hey, Dad. – Bad news. | -爸爸 -坏消息 |
| [27:40] | Hector’s schedule changed; he can’t come now. | 海克托的日程变了 他来不了了 |
| [27:42] | What? Oh, Mom canceled her gig at the Blue Penny. | 什么 妈妈还取消了在蓝色潘妮那的演出呢 |
| [27:45] | What-what can I do? | 我又能做什么 |
| [27:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [27:47] | But, Dad… I found a list. | 但是爸爸… 我找到了一个单子 |
| [27:51] | Of alternate careers. | 候选职业清单 |
| [27:53] | I’ve never found a list before. | 我之前从没有看到过这种单子 |
| [27:56] | I’ll get someone there. | 我会找个人过去的 |
| [27:57] | Can we get back to the telenovela? | 我们可以继续拍戏了吗 |
| [27:59] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
| [28:04] | And we should get back to ours. | 我们也应该回我们的戏了 |
| [28:18] | I was just coming to bring you an e-mail. | 我只是来给你送一份邮件 |
| [28:21] | It’s from your brother. | 是你哥哥寄来的 |
| [28:22] | When we ascended today, I checked, | 我们上岸的时候 我检查了 |
| [28:24] | and he didn’t forget your birthday; | 他没有忘记你的生日 |
| [28:26] | we were just a day ahead. | 我们只是早了一天 |
| [28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [28:31] | You jumped. | 你跳了起来 |
| [28:34] | When I came in, you jumped. | 我进来的时候 你吓得跳了起来 |
| [28:44] | Hey, Luisa. | 嘿 路易莎 |
| [28:46] | I don’t know if you’ll read this, | 我不知道你会不会看到这个 |
| [28:47] | if you’re alive, even. | 甚至不知道你是不是还活着 |
| [28:49] | But if you are, know that I love you. | 但是如果是的 希望你知道我爱你 |
| [28:53] | And happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
| [28:55] | And I miss you, okay? | 我想你 |
| [28:57] | I really miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
| [29:00] | No reply? | 没有回复 |
| [29:02] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
| [29:05] | Have you seen my dad? | 你见到我爸爸了吗 |
| [29:07] | Um, is that him over there with… | 他在那里和… |
| [29:10] | Is that… | 那是… |
| [29:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| [29:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
| [29:17] | Jane! I want you to meet my dear friends, | 简 快来见见我的好朋友 |
| [29:20] | Gloria and Emilio Estefan. | 葛洛丽亚和意米利奥·伊斯特芬 |
| [29:22] | Yes, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们光临 |
| [29:24] | We’ve been friends with your father for over 20 years, | 我们和你父亲认识二十多年了 |
| [29:26] | and he’s never asked us for a favor before. | 他从来没求我们帮什么忙 |
| [29:29] | I just don’t think that way. | 我就是不会那么想 |
| [29:30] | So, we knew this must be major. | 所以我们知道这事一定很重要 |
| [29:33] | #伊斯特芬帮忙 #伊斯特芬重要 | |
| [29:36] | Just look at her. | 快看看她啊 |
| [29:40] | Hey, I’m sorry. That fan is making me cold. | 抱歉 风扇吹得我有点冷 |
| [29:42] | Should we sit? | 我们坐下吧 |
| [29:45] | Good evening! | 晚上好 |
| [29:48] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们来参加 |
| [29:52] | I see some guys who usually come out to the Blue Penny. | 我看到蓝色潘妮的常客了 |
| [29:54] | Hi, guys! | 你们好啊 |
| [29:58] | Love that. | 太爱你们了 |
| [29:59] | It helps with the nerves. | 让我没那么紧张了 |
| [30:03] | Yeah, that doesn’t. | 这绝对让她更紧张了 |
| [30:14] | I’ll just sing, then. | 我就开始唱了 |
| [30:18] | *Amor, amor* | *爱 爱* |
| [30:23] | *Amor* | *爱* |
| [30:26] | *Nació de ti* | *你是天生的* |
| [30:29] | *Nació de mí* | *我是天生的* |
| [30:31] | *De la esperanza* | *希望* |
| [30:35] | *Amor* | *爱* |
| [30:37] | Transportive, isn’t it? | 充满情感 不是吗 |
| [30:43] | So… | 所以… |
| [30:45] | thank you for giving me the e-mail. | 谢谢你把邮件给我 |
| [30:47] | You didn’t have to. | 你本不必给我的 |
| [30:49] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你开心 |
| [30:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [30:52] | That’s why I can’t say good-bye to my brother. | 所以我不能和我弟弟分开 |
| [30:55] | Not forever. | 不能永远分开 |
| [30:57] | What if you don’t have to? | 要是你们不必分开呢 |
| [30:59] | You go back to Miami, tell the cops everything. | 你回到迈阿密 告诉警方一切 |
| [31:04] | When I’m around your family, | 当我在回到你家人身边时 |
| [31:05] | I’ll have a different face… | 我会有一张不一样的脸… |
| [31:06] | That’s the thing. | 问题就是 |
| [31:07] | You… around my family. | 你会在我家人身边 |
| [31:10] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 |
| [31:13] | I’m done with crime. | 我不想再犯罪了 |
| [31:14] | You have to trust that. | 你一定要相信我 |
| [31:16] | And if you can’t… | 如果你不能… |
| [31:19] | if you’re going to jump | 如果我一进屋 |
| [31:20] | whenever I enter a room, | 你就吓得蹦起来 |
| [31:22] | then I’ll drop you off at Port Kembla, you can fly home | 那我就送你到坎布拉港 你可以坐飞机回家 |
| [31:24] | and never hear from me again. | 永远不再和我联系 |
| [31:27] | So? | 所以 |
| [31:30] | What’s it going to be? | 你的决定是什么呢 |
| [31:32] | So, what’s the word? | 所以 怎么说呢 |
| [31:35] | What? | 什么 |
| [31:36] | Everything good with you and Jane? | 你和简一切都好吗 |
| [31:41] | She told you. | 她告诉你了 |
| [31:42] | Look, I’m here to help. | 我就是来帮忙的 |
| [31:45] | But I really can’t diagnose a problem without a play-by-play. | 但不把一点一滴都告诉我 我是没法分析的 |
| [31:55] | So, tell us, Xiomara, | 告诉我们 希尔玛拉 |
| [31:57] | what are your goals as a singer? | 你作为歌手有什么目标 |
| [32:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [32:04] | What? | 什么 |
| [32:05] | She wants to be one. | 她想成为歌手 |
| [32:06] | I am one. | 我就是歌手 |
| [32:09] | But right now, career-wise, | 但现在 就事业而言 |
| [32:12] | I-I feel like I’m at a bit of a crossroads. | 我觉得我像站在十字路口 |
| [32:14] | Interesante. | 有意思 |
| [32:15] | Well, what’s more interesting | 更有趣的是 |
| [32:17] | – is how much she loves singing. – Agreed. | -她多爱唱歌 -同意 |
| [32:19] | Yeah, tell them about that, Mom, how you’ve been at it forever, | 告诉他们 妈 你一直都有这个梦想 |
| [32:22] | and she just needs her break. | 她只是需要休息一下 |
| [32:23] | Or maybe I don’t. | 或许不是 |
| [32:25] | I-I have my weekly gig. | 我每周有一次演出 |
| [32:26] | Maybe that’s enough. | 或许就足够了 |
| [32:28] | With no fame component? | 不要名气吗 |
| [32:30] | Maybe I just have to accept that | 或许我必须接受现实 |
| [32:32] | that’s not gonna happen. | 我不会成名 |
| [32:34] | Huh. Interesting. | 有意思 |
| [32:35] | I’d still sing. | 我还是会唱歌 |
| [32:37] | I’d just pursue other things professionally. | 我只是把其他工作作为自己的事业 |
| [32:39] | Mom, come on, you’re really gonna regret it | 妈 拜托 如果你不和他们聊聊音乐 |
| [32:40] | if you don’t talk music with the Estefans. | 你绝对会后悔的 |
| [32:42] | I mean, that is their thing. | 那是他们擅长的事 |
| [32:43] | Actually, we have different, uh, dentures. | 其实我们有多种撑就 |
| [32:46] | He means “Ventures”” | 他是说”成就” |
| [32:47] | – That’s what I said, baby. – It’s true. | -我就是那么说的 -是真的 |
| [32:48] | We have several restaurants; | 我们有好几家餐厅 |
| [32:50] | we have a show on Broadway, On Your Feet; | 我们有一台百老汇演出《脚踏实地》 |
| [32:52] | and I also write children’s books. | 而且我还给孩子们写书 |
| [32:54] | That’s great! That’s great. | 那很棒 非常棒 |
| [32:56] | You know, but that’s just not really what you’re known for. | 但是你们不是因此出名的 |
| [32:58] | Well, it depends on the circle we’re traveling in. | 那要看我们是在什么圈子里了 |
| [33:00] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure, like, in the circle of Earth… | 我很确定 对地球人来说… |
| [33:02] | – Jane. – I’m just saying, | -简 -我只是说 |
| [33:03] | right now’s not the time! | 现在不是时候 |
| [33:05] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
| [33:06] | She can’t control herself any longer. | 她无法自控了 |
| [33:08] | It could be the time. | 可能是时候了 |
| [33:09] | Okay, you know what, I just need you | 好了 告诉你 我就是需要你 |
| [33:10] | to stay out of this, Gloria Estefan! | 别插手这事 葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
| [33:15] | I’m so sorry, Gloria Estefan. | 真对不起 葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
| [33:22] | Okay, what the hell? | 什么情况 |
| [33:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [33:26] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
| [33:29] | But it just feels like you’re giving up | 但是感觉就像是你放弃了 |
| [33:31] | on this huge thing that was so important to you for so long. | 你追逐了很久的 对你很重要的东西 |
| [33:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [33:40] | Just that… | 只是 |
| [33:42] | I’m realizing that this isn’t totally about me. | 我意识到这并不完全是我的事 |
| [33:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [33:46] | You gave up something pretty big lately. | 你最近放弃了某个东西 |
| [33:50] | My virginity? | 我的贞操吗 |
| [33:52] | No. | 不 |
| [33:53] | I’m happy it’s gone. | 我很高兴我已经不是处女了 |
| [33:55] | I-I’m married. I have a kid. | 我结婚了 我有个孩子 |
| [33:59] | It’s been, like, this weight. | 就像体重一样 |
| [34:02] | I’ve been dying to get rid of this for so long. | 为了摆脱处女之身 我已经努力很久了 |
| [34:04] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
| [34:06] | This is so stupid! I’m married. | 真蠢啊 我都结婚了 |
| [34:11] | I wanted it to be gone. | 我想摆脱它 |
| [34:15] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 只是 |
| [34:17] | I feel weird. | 觉得好奇怪啊 |
| [34:20] | Like… | 就像是 |
| [34:23] | …I lost something, | 我丢了什么东西似的 |
| [34:25] | like a part of my identity. | 就像是丢了我的一部分身份 |
| [34:30] | I get that. | 我能理解 |
| [34:32] | And I blame the flower. | 我要怪罪于”花”的事情 |
| [34:34] | What? | 你说什么 |
| [34:35] | “It’s perfect untouched. | “这花现在很完美 |
| [34:37] | Then crumple it up, now it’s ruined.” | 然后把它揉成一团 它就毁了” |
| [34:40] | I know I’m not ruined. | 我知道我没有毁了自己的生活 |
| [34:42] | But you feel like you lost something, and you didn’t. | 但是你觉得你丢了什么东西 实际上并没有 |
| [34:45] | You just gained something. | 你只是得到了某种东西 |
| [34:48] | A whole new dimension of your life, your relationship. | 你的生活和恋爱关系的全新维度 |
| [34:55] | What if we’re not compatible? | 如果我们不合适呢 |
| [34:58] | It hasn’t been great? | 不好吗 |
| [35:01] | We’re not really talking about it with other people. | 我们不能和其他人说这个事 |
| [35:05] | Got it. | 知道了 |
| [35:08] | Okay, so you know, this has nothing to do with you. | 你知道 这与你无关 |
| [35:11] | But… | 但是 |
| [35:12] | with sex, it can take time to find your groove | 有了性 会花些时间找到自己的最佳状态 |
| [35:16] | and figure out what you like, | 搞清楚你喜欢什么 |
| [35:19] | what you need. | 你需要什么 |
| [35:21] | You’re just starting out. | 你才刚刚开始 |
| [35:23] | You’ll get there. | 你会成功的 |
| [35:36] | Which brings us here, now to… | 现在我们来到了 |
| [36:01] | Okay, I’m down to give porn a chance… | 好 我给黄片一个机会 |
| [36:05] | That’s not porn. It’s us. | 这不是黄片 是我们的录像 |
| [36:10] | Yeah. Lina asked for a play-by-play. | 琳娜想要现场解说 |
| [36:13] | I wasn’t gonna give her that, | 我不想把这个给她 |
| [36:14] | but I realized maybe it could help me figure out | 但是我意识到这可以帮我搞定 |
| [36:18] | where it went wrong. | 哪里出错了 |
| [36:22] | So, um… | 所以 |
| [36:24] | There. | 你看 |
| [36:28] | That was good, right? | 感觉不错 是吧 |
| [36:29] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I really liked that. | 是啊 我很喜欢 |
| [36:32] | – Was that moan real? – Definitely. | -你是真的在呻吟吗 -当然了 |
| [36:35] | And I liked that. | 我很喜欢那样 |
| [36:37] | – That? – Mmm, yeah. | -那样吗 -对 |
| [36:40] | This sex tape’s really turning me on right now. | 这录像带真的勾起了我的性趣 |
| [36:43] | And again, friends, | 再一次 朋友们 |
| [36:44] | I can’t show you what happened next. | 我不能让你看接下来的事情 |
| [36:46] | But let me just say… | 但请让我说 |
| [38:08] | By the way, I’m throwing out that flower, | 顺便说下 我要把那花扔了 |
| [38:10] | make room in the closet. | 给衣柜腾地方 |
| [38:12] | Yes. Throw it out! | 好 扔了吧 |
| [38:16] | And that, my friends, | 朋友们 这就是 |
| [38:17] | is how Jane and Michael got their groove back. | 简和迈克尔找回最佳状态的方法 |
| [38:20] | And as for her writing groove… | 她的创作也渐入佳境 |
| [38:23] | Now, can we finally stop | 能不能不要再 |
| [38:24] | obsessing over that virgin whore nonsense? | 纠结什么处女妓女的连篇鬼话了 |
| [38:30] | Your bracelet, where’d you get it from? | 你从哪里拿的那条手链 |
| [39:25] | What do you mean? I made it up. | 你说什么呢 都是我编的 |
| [39:34] | What letters? | 什么信 |
| [39:35] | Her closet. Go! Go! | 在她衣柜里 快去快去 |
| [39:38] | No! | 不 |
| [39:40] | I’m out. Santos is a no-go. | 我不干了 桑托斯是死路一条 |
| [39:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
| [39:43] | I know you spent your Estefavor on Xiomara, | 我知道你的人情是用来帮希尔玛拉的 |
| [39:46] | not on our Santos remake! | 而不是翻拍桑托斯 |
| [39:47] | And I am done being dumped for Xo. | 我也受够了被希尔抛弃的滋味 |
| [39:50] | I thought you said it wasn’t about that. | 我希望你说的话不是关于那件事的 |
| [39:53] | Look… | 听着 |
| [39:54] | I didn’t want to date you. | 我本来不想和你约会 |
| [39:57] | You pursued me. | 是你一直对我穷追不舍 |
| [39:58] | And as soon as I realized I still had feelings for Xo, | 直到我发现自己对希尔还有感觉 |
| [40:01] | I tweeted… | 我发了推特 |
| [40:05] | And I should have called. | 其实我该打给你 |
| [40:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [40:09] | But I just didn’t want to lead you on, romantically. | 不想让你误会我对你有好感 |
| [40:12] | But you and I, we are soul mates, you know. | 我们是灵魂伴侣 你懂的 |
| [40:17] | Okay, now what are you talking about? | 你现在又在说什么 |
| [40:19] | Artistic soul mates. Think about it. | 艺术领域的灵魂伴侣 你想想 |
| [40:22] | We keep coming back to each other, | 我们总会回到彼此身边 |
| [40:24] | because we’re such a good team. | 因为我们是个绝佳的组合 |
| [40:27] | I want 51% of the show. | 我要节目的51% |
| [40:29] | – Deal. – And you have six months | -成交 -你只有六个月的时间 |
| [40:31] | to get famous enough to star in the American version, | 要迅速出名 成为美国版的主演 |
| [40:34] | or you have to go beg Rob Lowe to come back. | 否则只能求罗伯·劳回来 |
| [40:42] | And speaking of coming back… | 说到回来 |
| [40:51] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你告诉我的事跟他说一遍 |
| [40:53] | All of it. | 原原本本讲一遍 |
| [40:53] | And so she did. | 她照做了 |
| [40:55] | The sex, the submarine. | 滚床单 潜水艇 |
| [40:58] | She told me to come here… | 她让我来这里 |
| [40:59] | – Which you did. …- Tell you everything… | -你照做了 -把事情原原本本讲给你们听 |
| [41:01] | Which you did. | 你也照做了 |
| [41:02] | …say that we broke up. | 说我们分手了 |
| [41:05] | Which we did. | 我们也确实分手了 |
| [41:06] | Although if they didn’t, she’d be saying the same thing. | 就算没分 她还是会这么说 |
| [41:09] | And Derek? What happened to him? | 德里克呢 他怎么样了 |
| [41:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [41:16] | He was on her list. | 他在萝丝的谋杀名单上 |
| [41:18] | Along with your mom. | 你妈妈也在上面 |
| [41:20] | I’m so sorry, Raf. | 我很遗憾 拉斐尔 |
| [41:22] | Wait, my mom’s not dead. | 等等 我妈没死 |
| [41:23] | What? | 什么 |
| [41:25] | We need eyes on Elena Di Nola. | 我们需要派人监视埃琳娜·迪·诺拉 |
| [41:27] | Now. Hurry! Now. | 现在就去 快点 |
| [41:31] | My son. | 我儿子 |
| [41:34] | My son… | 给我儿子 |
| [41:37] | I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
| [41:39] | Now, that’s what we call a big death. | 这就是所谓的”大死亡” |