时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Friends, let’s talk Jane. | 朋友来 来看简吧 |
[00:02] | She’s been through so much. | 她经历了太多事 |
[00:04] | She got married, but then… | 她结婚了 然而… |
[00:05] | I woke up feeling a little off. | 我醒来感觉不舒服 |
[00:06] | Thought it was pre-test jitters. | 应该是考前焦虑吧 |
[00:08] | – Well, how do you feel now? – Totally fine. | -现在感觉如何 -没问题了 |
[00:10] | And the worst thing happened, | 最坏的事情发生了 |
[00:11] | and Michael died. | 迈克尔死了 |
[00:12] | And so Jane wrote a book about their love story, | 于是简写了一本关于他俩爱情故事的书 |
[00:15] | and when it got published, | 当它出版时 |
[00:17] | well, Jane was pretty freaking excited. | 简非常兴奋 |
[00:19] | Plus, things were going great with her boyfriend, Adam. | 他和男友亚当的关系也进展不错 |
[00:21] | My publisher set up a mini book tour. | 我的出版商安排了小型书展 |
[00:24] | I was wondering if you wanted to come. | 你想不想来 |
[00:26] | He even drew the cover art for her book. | 他甚至画了书的封面 |
[00:28] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是 |
[00:29] | – I’m moving to L.A. – I can’t believe this. | -我要搬去洛杉矶了 -我不信 |
[00:31] | Yeah, so that officially sucked. | 没错 很糟糕 |
[00:33] | Also having relationship woes, Jane’s parents. | 同样感情不顺的 简的爸妈 |
[00:36] | On the bright side, Alba and Jorge were still going strong. | 好在 阿尔芭和乔治关系仍然很好 |
[00:40] | Not doing as well… our Rafael. | 不太好的 我们的拉斐尔 |
[00:42] | See, his sister, Luisa, finally decided | 他的姐姐路易莎终于决定 |
[00:45] | to give him back his hotel shares– only problem, | 把酒店股份给他 唯一的问题 |
[00:47] | Luisa was hallucinating some man named Carl. | 路易莎幻想出了一个叫卡尔的男人 |
[00:50] | – You see Carl here, right? – No. | -你看得见卡尔 对不 -看不见 |
[00:53] | And so she checked herself into a psychiatric hospital. | 所以她进了精神病院 |
[00:56] | But, OMG, Carl was real. | 但是卡尔是真的 |
[00:58] | See, Petra’s twin sister, Anezka, | 原来佩特拉的妹妹阿妮丝卡 |
[01:00] | and their mother, Magda, set Luisa up | 还有她妈玛格达 摆了路易莎一道 |
[01:01] | to make her think she was losing her mind, | 让她以为自己疯了 |
[01:03] | so they could assume control of the hotel. | 这样她们就拿到酒店了 |
[01:05] | In the event of her incapacitation, | 鉴于她的精神疾病 |
[01:07] | all her hotel shares go to Anezka. | 她所有的酒店股份都归阿妮丝卡 |
[01:09] | And so Petra tried to drive a wedge between Magda and Anezka, | 所以佩特拉想要让玛格达与安妮斯卡心生嫌隙 |
[01:12] | which left Anezka sad and confused, | 这让阿妮丝卡难过 困惑 |
[01:14] | and, well… | 然后… |
[01:16] | And I won’t leave you hanging any longer, | 我就不再吊大家胃口了 |
[01:18] | so let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[01:21] | There were three times on her journey to becoming a published author | 在简成为作家的路上 有三次 |
[01:25] | when Jane Gloriana Villanueva really needed a push. | 她非常需要别人的鼓励 |
[01:28] | And each time, Rafael was there. | 每一次 拉斐尔都在 |
[01:32] | This, of course, was the first time. | 这当然是第一次 |
[01:36] | Well, it depends. | 看情况 |
[01:38] | Am I being practical or brave? | 我这是务实呢 还是鲁莽 |
[01:41] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[01:43] | I’m a writer? | 我是作家吗 |
[01:45] | I have never said that out loud before. | 我从来没有大声说出来过 |
[01:48] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[01:49] | suddenly a window of possibilities opened for Jane. | 突然间 简迎来了机遇 |
[01:53] | And I’m not gonna let stupid Adam ruin my book tour! | 我才不会让蠢货亚当毁了我的书展 |
[01:57] | Even though he already ruined my book-launch party | 虽然他已经毁了我的发布会 |
[01:59] | by suddenly deciding to move across the country, | 他居然要不辞而别 |
[02:01] | even though I asked him three times– | 我都问过他三遍了 |
[02:03] | three times, Ma– if he was sure he was in, | 三遍啊 问他是不是真心的 |
[02:05] | and every single time he said… | 每一次他都说 |
[02:08] | “Yeah, I’m all in.” | “没错 我是真心的” |
[02:09] | – I mean, who does that? – Men. | -谁会这么贱啊 -男人啊 |
[02:12] | Present company excluded, of course. | 当然自己的男人除外 |
[02:13] | I’d rather go with you on my book tour, anyway. | 我宁可跟你去书展 |
[02:16] | “Tour” Is a little ambitious. | “书展”有点过了 |
[02:17] | It’s two stops. | 只有两站 |
[02:18] | Well, it’s perfect timing, | 时机正好 |
[02:20] | because I need time away from your father. | 因为我也想离你爸远远的 |
[02:22] | – What’s this? – Our itinerary. | -这是啥 -行程表 |
[02:24] | Okay. Well, this is exciting. | 好耶 太棒了 |
[02:27] | Exactly. So exciting, yeah. | 没错 超棒 |
[02:30] | And Adam the jackass won’t be a part of any of it, | 亚当这个混蛋不会来捣乱了 |
[02:32] | which is his loss, | 是他的损失 |
[02:33] | because this is gonna be so much freakin’ fun! | 因为这肯定会非常有趣的 |
[02:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[02:43] | I wanted to loan my daughter my classic convertible | 我想把我的经典敞篷车借给我女人 |
[02:47] | for her first book tour. | 让她办个风光的书展 |
[02:49] | Jane, don’t you take those keys. | 简 不要拿钥匙 |
[02:53] | Ma, I’m staying out of your fight, | 妈 你们吵架我不管 |
[02:54] | but we’re taking the convertible! | 但我要这敞篷车 |
[03:00] | Come on, Xo. | 得了吧 希尔 |
[03:01] | I said I was sorry. | 我道歉了 |
[03:03] | That you made me feel guilty for the last five years | 让我过去这五年一直愧疚 |
[03:05] | for not telling you about Jane? | 因为没有告诉你简的事 |
[03:06] | When you already had a sneaking suspicion… | 你已经在怀疑 |
[03:08] | A small sneaking suspicion. | 一点点怀疑 |
[03:10] | …that I’d had the baby. | 我有了孩子 |
[03:13] | Look… I just need some space from you. | 我只想离你远远的 |
[03:18] | Mateo! Stop honking the horn! | 马特奥 不要按喇叭啦 |
[03:19] | I got him, I got him. | 我来我来 |
[03:22] | – Okay, so you have my itinerary. – Received. | -行程表你拿到了吗 -在这儿 |
[03:25] | And I assume there’s a backup copy waiting in my in-box. | 我收件箱里还有一份备份 |
[03:30] | You are going on a book tour. | 你要巡回书展了 |
[03:32] | This is huge. | 意义重大 |
[03:37] | And, friends, that’s when he said… | 朋友们 这个时候他说… |
[03:44] | Okay, now my mom’s honking– I should go. | 是我妈在按喇叭 我要走了 |
[03:50] | You have to admit, this is a cool car. | 你必须承认这是一辆好车 |
[03:54] | I’m having Rogelio sell it after this trip. | 这一趟结束我就叫罗格里奥卖了 |
[03:56] | But, yeah, we’re like Thelma and Louise. | 我俩就像《末路狂花》 |
[04:01] | What should we listen to? | 听点什么 |
[04:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:12] | Aren’t you supposed to be at work? | 你不是要去上班吗 |
[04:40] | 处女情缘 公路行者 | |
[05:01] | First of all, I’m going the speed limit, | 首先 我按照限速来开的 |
[05:02] | and second of all, no, I can’t, | 其次 我不会降速 |
[05:04] | because I have to be in Palm Beach by 2:00 p.M. | 因为我必须下午两点前到棕榈滩 |
[05:05] | to check in and get ready for the reading. | 入住 然后准备好读书会 |
[05:10] | I’m trying to. | 我看着呢 |
[05:12] | It’s your editor. | 你的编辑 |
[05:13] | Speakerphone. | 免提 |
[05:14] | Speakerphone! Everyone shush! | 免提 别出声 |
[05:16] | Jeremy, hey. | 杰瑞米 你好 |
[05:17] | So, listen, huge news. | 听着 大新闻 |
[05:19] | You are part of a double-billing tonight. | 你今晚要连场了 |
[05:20] | She’s just confirmed. | 她刚刚确认了 |
[05:22] | – Who confirmed? – Iyanla Vanzant. | -谁确认了 -伊雅拉·范森特 |
[05:24] | OMG. Yes, Iyanla, fix my life. | 天啊 就是电视上那个 |
[05:28] | Who’s that? | 谁在说话 |
[05:29] | My grandmother. Sorry. | 我外婆 不好意思 |
[05:31] | Hey, Grandma! | 外婆你好 |
[05:31] | Iyanla’s the host Fix My Life on OWN, | 伊雅拉是奥普拉电视台《拯救生活》的主持人 |
[05:34] | and a total Oprah insider. | 和奥普拉关系很近 |
[05:36] | Which means Jane’s crowd tonight will be big. | 也就是说今晚简的观众会爆棚 |
[05:40] | So kill it, okay, Jane? | 加把劲好吗 简 |
[05:42] | And don’t ever put me on speaker again. | 别再把我的电话开免提了 |
[05:44] | Well, that’s exciting. | 太激动人心了 |
[05:54] | Again? | 又要上厕所 |
[05:55] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[05:57] | Again? | 又要上 |
[05:58] | My tummy still hurts. | 我肚肚还是疼 |
[06:02] | He does feel a little warm. | 好像有点发烧 |
[06:05] | Go on, bud. | 去吧 |
[06:06] | And Daddy’s gonna get you some Tylenol. | 爸爸给你吃点泰诺 |
[06:07] | And if you get worse, Papa’s gonna call me at work, okay? | 如果更严重了 爷爷会打电话的 好吗 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:15] | Should we tell Jane? | 我们要告诉简吗 |
[06:17] | No. | 不 |
[06:17] | She’s on her book tour. | 她去开书展了 |
[06:19] | We don’t need to call her. | 不必打扰她 |
[06:22] | Call me if you need anything, anything at all. | 如果有任何需要 就打给我 |
[06:26] | I know it’s your first time alone with Mateo since you got home, | 这是你回家后第一次和马特奥在一起 |
[06:28] | so I just wanted you to be prepared. | 我希望你做好准备 |
[06:30] | I also e-mailed you a backup– | 我还发了一份备份 |
[06:31] | it should be in your in-box. | 应该在你邮箱里 |
[06:33] | Emergency contacts, nap times, | 紧急联系人 午睡时间 |
[06:35] | what to do if he’s cranky or he won’t eat | 生气或者不吃饭时怎么办 |
[06:37] | or if you can’t find Mr. Monkey. | 还有如果找不到猴子先生怎么办 |
[06:38] | And this is where I’m staying in Fort Myers. | 这是我在迈尔斯堡住的地方 |
[06:42] | You nervous? | 你很紧张吗 |
[06:43] | So nervous. | 非常紧张 |
[06:45] | I haven’t seen Michael’s mom since the funeral. | 我自从葬礼之后就没见过迈克尔的妈妈了 |
[06:47] | You don’t have to ask her permission, you know. | 你不用征求她的允许 |
[06:50] | To write about him. | 写关于迈克尔的故事 |
[06:51] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[06:53] | Okay, Mr. Sweetface, Mommy’s got to go. | 好了 笑眯眯先生 妈妈要走了 |
[06:55] | No, Mommy! | 不 妈咪 |
[06:56] | – No! – It’s okay, you’ll be fine. | -不 -没关系 你没事的 |
[06:59] | Mommy! I want Mommy! | 妈咪 我要妈咪 |
[07:01] | I want Mommy. | 我要妈咪 |
[07:03] | Oh, I know you do, buddy. | 我知道 小家伙 |
[07:06] | But Mommy’s gonna be back in two sleeps, okay? | 但是妈妈两天之后就回来了 好吗 |
[07:09] | And you’ll feel better soon. | 你很快就没事了 |
[07:13] | Oh, geez. That’s foreboding. | 天呐 有一种不祥的预感 |
[07:15] | Is that… Anezka’s? | 这是… 阿妮丝卡的吗 |
[07:18] | I’ll remind you that Petra’s sister | 提醒你们一下 不久之前 |
[07:20] | had recently been found hanging in one of the guest rooms. | 佩特拉的妹妹在一间客房里上吊了 |
[07:23] | No. Anezka’s body was cremated, | 不 阿妮丝卡的尸体是火化的 |
[07:25] | so we don’t need a casket, which I keep telling them. | 我们不需要棺材 我跟他们都说过了 |
[07:27] | I spoke to the boss. He said the mistake | 我问过老板 他说一定是殡仪馆 |
[07:29] | must have been with the funeral home, so… | 那边弄错了 所以… |
[07:31] | you got to deal with them. | 你需要和他们交涉 |
[07:32] | Yeah, we can’t take it back now. | 所以我们现在不能搬回去 |
[07:34] | No, of course you can’t. | 是的 当然了 |
[07:35] | Krishna, handle this. | 克里希纳 你来处理 |
[07:37] | Wh-Where do you… want them to put it? | 你想把它… 放到哪里 |
[07:39] | I don’t care! Just out of sight of the guests. | 我不管 只是别让客人们看见 |
[07:42] | Why are you even having a funeral? | 你为什么要办葬礼呢 |
[07:44] | You’re obviously not mourning Anezka. | 你又不会为阿妮丝卡的死而伤心 |
[07:46] | Of course I am. She committed suicide | 我当然很伤心 我想离间她和妈妈 |
[07:49] | after I tried to drive a wedge between her and my mother, | 在这之后她就自杀了 |
[07:51] | so I feel guilty, all right? | 所以我很内疚 好吗 |
[07:54] | Fine. Her death was so public, | 好吧 她在大庭广众之下死了 |
[07:57] | if I don’t seem sad, it’ll look bad for the hotel. | 如果我不看起来很悲伤的话 对酒店很不利 |
[08:00] | So… | 所以… |
[08:00] | I’m going to set out the urn with her ashes, | 我要去准备她的骨灰盒了 |
[08:03] | people can say good-bye to her, | 人们可以和她道别 |
[08:04] | and then this whole chapter of my life will be over. | 然后我生命中的这一章就彻底结束了 |
[08:07] | Ah, yes. A chapter closed. | 是的 一章结束了 |
[08:11] | Just like Jane’s relationship with Adam. | 就像简和亚当的关系一样 |
[08:19] | I-I booked this room as a joke for me and Adam. | 我 我定这个房间是为了我和亚当 |
[08:23] | It’s cool. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[08:26] | Screw Adam! | 去他的亚当 |
[08:27] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[08:29] | More champagne for Mama. | 这些香槟都是妈妈的了 |
[08:33] | he must have forgotten to cancel these. | 他一定是忘了退这些花 |
[08:37] | “To Xiomara. XOXO, Ro.” | “给希尔玛拉 希尔 罗罗” |
[08:39] | I’m sorry, hon, they’re not from Adam. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 这不是亚当送的 |
[08:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:42] | What would they even say? | 不然他会写什么 |
[08:44] | “Sorry for being a dick and leaving you, | “抱歉我这么混蛋离开了你 |
[08:46] | the same way I left you nine years ago, | 就像九年前离开你一样 |
[08:48] | but that’s just who I am, | 但我就是这样一个人 |
[08:50] | a stupid, lying, tattooed jerkface”?! | 一个愚蠢 满嘴谎言 纹着纹身的混蛋” |
[08:54] | Yeah, that would be a weird thing to write on a card. | 是啊 那会是卡片上最奇怪的一段话 |
[08:56] | Uh, hon? | 亲爱的 |
[08:57] | Y-You’re not gonna bring that much, | 你能不要带着这么多的愤怒 |
[09:00] | rage to the reading? | 去你的读书会吗 |
[09:02] | 因为在问答环节 那些浪漫的女士们可能不希望你对她们吼 | |
[09:06] | I am not gonna yell, Abuela! | 我不会对她们吼的 外婆 |
[09:08] | I just find it crazy | 我只是觉得太扯了 |
[09:10] | that I gave him three chances to back out | 在我们认真对待这份感情之前 |
[09:11] | before we got serious. Three! | 我给了他三次食言的机会 三次 |
[09:14] | One, I get– you’re still figuring it out. | 第一次的时候 你还不清楚到底要怎么做 |
[09:16] | Go ahead. Even two. | 就算了 甚至两次也说得过去 |
[09:18] | Two is like… | 两次就像… |
[09:19] | “I don’t know, you know? | “我不知道 你懂吗 |
[09:21] | Let’s just see where this goes”” | 我们看看能走到哪里” |
[09:22] | But three! | 但是三次 |
[09:25] | Three! | 三次 |
[09:27] | – Sweetie? – No, this is good. | -亲爱的 -不 没什么 |
[09:30] | This is good. I’m-I’m getting it out now! | 没什么 我只是发泄一下 |
[09:33] | I feel good. I feel better. | 我很好 我好多了 |
[09:35] | Okay, now let’s just go to the reading, | 好了 我们去读书会吧 |
[09:36] | so I can talk about how freaking great true love is! | 让我跟她们讲讲到底什么是真爱 |
[09:40] | Oh, dear, this could get dark. | 天呐 这会很恐怖的 |
[09:43] | “There was a light on inside, | “在内心有一束光 |
[09:44] | and his heart stopped for a beat | 当他想象着约瑟芬在那里 |
[09:45] | as he imagined Josephine there, | 他的心跳停止了一次 |
[09:47] | just beyond the wood of the door and glass of the windows.” | 就在门的木头里和窗户的玻璃里” |
[09:51] | Oh, phew. She didn’t yell at anyone. | 万幸 她没有对任何人吼 |
[09:55] | All right, thank you both so much. | 好的 非常感谢二位 |
[09:57] | And now we have time for some questions. | 现在是我们的提问时间 |
[10:00] | Yes. | 好的 |
[10:01] | Iyanla, I get what you were saying | 伊雅拉 我读到你说的 |
[10:03] | about developing a relationship with yourself | 在和其他人发展一段关系之前 |
[10:05] | before developing one with someone else. | 要先学会和自己相处 |
[10:07] | But is it still okay to want to be swept off my feet? | 但想遇到自己喜欢的人也是正常的吗 |
[10:11] | Like in a big romantic way? | 比如发展一段感情 |
[10:12] | Is it okay to want it? | 这是正常的吗 |
[10:14] | Oh, well, absolutely it is. | 当然是了 |
[10:17] | Who in their right mind wouldn’t want this? | 哪一个正常人会不想这样呢 |
[10:21] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[10:23] | I’m gonna need you to talk to me | 我想让你跟我讲讲 |
[10:25] | about this lusty cover. | 这个充满情欲的封面 |
[10:33] | Well, it was designed by a very talented artist… | 它是一位非常有天赋的画家设计的… |
[10:37] | who, | 他 |
[10:40] | who… | 他… |
[10:41] | who dumped me and broke my heart. | 他甩了我 还伤了我的心 |
[10:44] | Well, at least she didn’t yell. | 好吧 至少她没吼 |
[10:52] | What a disaster. | 真是个灾难 |
[10:54] | No one even wanted to buy my book. | 没人愿意买我的书 |
[11:00] | probably to see if it contains signs that I’m insane. | 可能想看看书里有没有我疯了的证据 |
[11:03] | Are you really reading Iyanla’s book right now, Ma? | 你真的在读伊雅拉的书吗 妈妈 |
[11:06] | I thought maybe she’d have advice. | 我想她也许会有些建议 |
[11:07] | She was very insightful talking you down at the store. | 她在书店劝你的那些话很有见地 |
[11:11] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:13] | I always say that lives fall apart | 我常说当人们分开之后 |
[11:15] | when they need to be put back together. | 他们才会明白多想和对方在一起 |
[11:23] | Oh, great. It’s my editor. | 很好 是我的编辑 |
[11:25] | I’m just gonna, I’m gonna have to tell him what happened. | 我要告诉他发生了什么 |
[11:28] | Jeremy, hey. | 杰瑞米 你好 |
[11:29] | You cried? | 你哭了 |
[11:31] | I guess he knows. | 我猜他知道了 |
[11:33] | A little, yeah. | 一点点 是的 |
[11:34] | A little? | 一点点 |
[11:34] | Jane, there were audience tweets | 简 有观众发推特 |
[11:36] | with the hashtag #SnotFalling. | 用了标签#痛哭流涕 |
[11:38] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[11:39] | What do we do now? | 我们要怎么做 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:41] | Hopefully you’ll get a good review soon | 幸运的是你很快会得到个不错的评论 |
[11:42] | to give you some momentum | 这会为你参加爱情小说作家见面会 |
[11:43] | going into the Romance Writers Convention, | 增加一些热度 |
[11:46] | which will be livestreamed, Jane. | 这次会同步直播 简 |
[11:48] | So, no crying. You cannot cry. | 所以不许哭 你不能哭 |
[11:50] | Okay. I won’t cry. | 好的 我不会哭的 |
[11:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:55] | I really don’t feel good, Papa. | 我真的很不舒服 外公 |
[11:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:59] | You’ll feel better soon. | 很快就没事了 |
[12:00] | That’s a Papa promise. | 外公向你保证 |
[12:13] | You were right. | 你们说得对 |
[12:14] | I feel better after a shower. | 我洗完澡感觉好多了 |
[12:18] | 他高烧三十八度九 我该怎么办 要不要告诉简 罗罗 | |
[12:33] | Mateo has a 102 fever. | 马特奥高烧三十八度九 |
[12:35] | Should we tell her? | 我们要告诉她吗 |
[12:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[12:40] | My Romance Weekly book review is out. | 我的爱情小说每周书评出来了 |
[12:43] | I am so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[12:45] | Okay, here it is. | 好吧 我看看 |
[12:48] | “The author’s actual backstory, | “作者真实的幕后故事 |
[12:50] | which has been highlighted in promotional materials, | 是宣传中的亮点 |
[12:53] | is captivating, certainly.” | 的确十分有吸引力” |
[12:58] | “But… rendered into fiction | “但是… 从小说的角度来说 |
[13:02] | so many steps removed, | 很多细节都不见了 |
[13:03] | it falls much flatter. | 过于扁平化了 |
[13:07] | Whether it’s the build-up | 不论是小说的组织框架 |
[13:09] | or the distance, there is a sense here | 还是字的间距 都有一种 |
[13:11] | of promise unfulfilled” | 承诺未兑现的感觉” |
[13:16] | Oh, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[13:18] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[13:19] | I love that book so much. | 我很喜欢那本书 |
[13:22] | But to be fair, | 但是说实话 |
[13:23] | her best is yet to come. | 她最好的书还没写出来呢 |
[13:26] | Thanks for calling, Xo. | 感谢来电 希尔 |
[13:28] | Don’t worry, I’m heading home now to check on him | 别担心 我现在就回家看看他 |
[13:29] | and I’ll text you an update. | 然后给你发短信 |
[13:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Mateo got worse and you texted Xo instead of me? | 马特奥不舒服你给希尔而不是给我发短信 |
[13:41] | I was about to, but… | 我想给你发的 但是 |
[13:42] | Okay, look, I know we don’t always see eye-to-eye | 我知道我俩总是不能取得一致意见 |
[13:44] | and it’s obvious that you don’t like me very much. | 很明显你也不是很喜欢我 |
[13:46] | – What? – But here’s the thing. | -什么 -但就是这样 |
[13:47] | You don’t have to like me, | 你不需要喜欢我 |
[13:48] | but you do have to respect me | 但是你确实需要尊重我 |
[13:50] | because I am Mateo’s father. | 因为我是马特奥的父亲 |
[13:51] | So, get him ready because I am coming home | 所以 让他准备好 因为我要回家 |
[13:53] | and I am taking him to the doctor. | 带他去看医生 |
[13:58] | Okay, thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你医生 |
[14:00] | I’ll call if anything changes. | 如果有事情的话会给你打电话的 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:08] | I feel bad. | 我很难过 |
[14:09] | I know this was an important weekend for you, | 我知道这对你来说是很重要的一周 |
[14:10] | but we didn’t prepare for if he was sick. | 但是我们并没有为他生病而做好准备 |
[14:13] | I’m glad you brought him here. | 我很清醒你把他带来了 |
[14:14] | I-I was worried, too. | 我也很担心 |
[14:19] | Why is your manuscript in the trash? | 你怎么把手稿扔垃圾桶里了 |
[14:21] | Uh, well, I saw Patricia | 我看见帕特丽夏了 |
[14:24] | and she didn’t exactly give me her blessing. | 她也没说什么好话 |
[14:27] | What? What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[14:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:33] | she blames me for Michael’s death. | 她把迈克尔的死归结于我 |
[14:35] | She thinks if I had just | 她认为如果我 |
[14:36] | taken him to the hospital | 在他刚开始不舒服的时候 |
[14:37] | when he first started feeling sick, | 就把他送到医院 |
[14:39] | then he’d still be alive. | 他也许还活着 |
[14:41] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:42] | You know that it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[14:44] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[14:46] | I’ll write something else. | 我会写点别的东西的 |
[14:52] | You need to stop looking at that. | 你可别这么看了 |
[14:55] | I guess the good news is, is that after the review, | 我想好消息是 采访之后 |
[14:57] | nobody’s gonna read my awful book. | 没人会读我的垃圾小说 |
[14:59] | You know what? That’s it. | 你知道吗 就这样 |
[14:59] | We are getting out of this room | 我们要离开这个房间 |
[15:01] | and we are going out on the town. | 离开小镇 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | You can wear something of mine. | 你可以穿我的 |
[15:06] | We’re doing this. Like Iyanla says, | 就这么干了 像伊雅拉说的一样 |
[15:08] | “What you don’t do can create the same regrets | 你没做的事情可以创造和你 |
[15:11] | as the mistakes you make”” | 犯下的错误一样的悔恨 |
[15:12] | Oh, please, Ma. | 得了吧 妈妈 |
[15:14] | You’ve only read one chapter. | 你只看了一章 |
[15:16] | It was a good one. | 这章写的很好 |
[15:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:20] | Let’s go have a good time. | 出去开心一下 |
[15:21] | I promise you’ll feel better. | 我保证你会开心的 |
[15:24] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[15:25] | Hurry, Mommy. | 快来 妈咪 |
[15:29] | Look, Anna died. | 看 安娜死了 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God. Anna, get out of there. | 天啊 安娜 快出来 |
[15:32] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[15:33] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[15:35] | What is this doing here? | 这是什么情况 |
[15:37] | – Someone delivered it. – Great. | -有人送来的 -好 |
[15:38] | Well, call Krishna and tell her when I asked her to move it, | 给克里希纳打电话 让她随时拿走 |
[15:40] | I did not mean here. Okay. | 不是放在这 |
[15:41] | Girls, stop that. Girls, stop that. | 姑娘们 停 |
[15:44] | Oops. Sorry, Mommy. | 对不起 妈咪 |
[15:46] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事 没事 |
[15:48] | I’m fine. Let’s just go down to the funeral. | 我没事 去葬礼吧 |
[15:52] | Look sad. | 装作悲伤的样子 |
[16:02] | All right, wait here. | 好 在这等着 |
[16:03] | I have to go rinse my eyes. Behave. | 我得洗下眼睛 注意行为举止 |
[16:09] | Don’t let my mother get near them. | 不要让我妈接近她们 |
[16:21] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[16:31] | Hello, beautiful sister. | 你好啊 漂亮的姐姐 |
[16:33] | I did tell you | 我跟你说过 |
[16:34] | that she didn’t kill herself. | 她没有自杀 |
[16:41] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[16:42] | No, but it can’t be. I… | 不 不可能 |
[16:43] | I saw your body hanging. | 我看见你的尸体吊着 |
[16:44] | Th-There were EMTs. | 还有急救员 |
[16:49] | Not real EMTs. Actors. | 假的 演员而已 |
[16:51] | Mother and I always be hiring actors | 妈妈和我经常找演员 |
[16:53] | to play prank on people. | 忽悠人 |
[16:54] | A good example is Carl. | 一个例子是卡尔 |
[16:55] | He is part of Orlando-based acting troupe, | 他是奥兰多表演团的人 |
[16:58] | and he plays evil Disney villain in big parade. | 他巡回时演邪恶的迪斯尼坏蛋 |
[17:00] | He plays… | 他演 |
[17:02] | Now I’m trying to remember who he plays. | 我想想他都演什么了 |
[17:04] | Not Gaston. | 不是加斯顿 |
[17:05] | Anezka! I don’t care what villain he plays. | 阿妮丝卡 我不在乎他演了什么角色 |
[17:08] | You faked your own death? | 你伪造了自己的死亡 |
[17:09] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[17:11] | Well, because I was being so confused | 因为我很困惑 |
[17:13] | about whether I should trust you or Mother, | 不知道是该相信你还是妈妈 |
[17:15] | a-and I just not knowing how to decide. | 就是不知道该怎么选择了 |
[17:18] | And then it felt like fate. | 感觉就像是命运一样 |
[17:20] | I want my funeral to be epic. I want people to weep. | 我希望我的葬礼能像史诗级一样 希望人们会掩面哭泣 |
[17:24] | I want them to feel sorry for taking me for granted | 希望他们能够在我离开之后 |
[17:26] | because they won’t realize until I’m gone | 才会意识到对我的理所当然 |
[17:28] | how much they really love me. | 才会意识到他们有多爱我 |
[17:31] | And then I realize | 然后我意识到 |
[17:32] | I need to see who really loved me. | 我需要知道谁真的爱我 |
[17:35] | And now I see it was beautiful sister. | 原来是漂亮姐姐你 |
[17:39] | Still beautiful | 即使因为我而哭红了眼睛 |
[17:41] | even when you is crying your eyes out over me. | 也还是那么美 |
[17:45] | And in that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[17:46] | Petra realized what she had to do. | 佩特拉知道了她该做什么 |
[17:48] | I just… | 我只是 |
[17:51] | can’t believe you’re here. | 无法相信你会在这 |
[17:53] | I was heartbroken. | 我很难过 |
[17:57] | I’m just so happy. | 我真的好开心 |
[17:59] | See, I told you you could trust me. | 看 我说你能相信我的吧 |
[18:02] | Wow, she’s good. | 不错 她演的很好 |
[18:03] | She should join Carl’s Orlando-based acting troupe. | 她应该加入卡尔的奥兰多演出团 |
[18:06] | And I hate to tell you this. | 我很不想说 |
[18:09] | Mother wasn’t sad at all. | 但是妈妈一点都不伤心 |
[18:10] | But you were always hating Mother. | 你一直恨她 |
[18:13] | Maybe you are lying right now | 也许你在说谎 |
[18:14] | to convince me not to trust her. | 让我不要相信她 |
[18:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, yes, that’s who Carl played. | 对 卡尔的角色 |
[18:25] | Captain Hook. | 胡克队长 |
[18:26] | Anezka, focus. | 阿妮丝卡 集中精力 |
[18:28] | Look, she’s yawning at your funeral. | 看 她居然在你葬礼上打呵欠 |
[18:30] | Maybe she’s just tired | 也许她只是在 |
[18:32] | from sleepless nights of grieving. | 几个无眠的难过的晚上过后很累 |
[18:35] | Well, she still thinks you’re dead. | 她还认为你死了 |
[18:37] | So I’ll prove it. | 那么我来证明吧 |
[18:41] | Ooh, looks like someone else | 看起来好像有人 |
[18:43] | went incognito. | 用了假名 |
[18:49] | So it’s good we didn’t tell Jane. | 没告诉简是正确的 |
[18:54] | A toast to… | 干杯 |
[18:57] | Oh, this beer is lukewarm. | 这啤酒不冷不热的 |
[18:59] | Just like my review. | 就像我的采访一样 |
[19:01] | Honey, you have to stop thinking about it. | 亲爱的 你别想这事了 |
[19:03] | Focus on something else. | 想想别的事 |
[19:05] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[19:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:11] | Remind me again why he’s the worst. | 又提醒了我为什么他是最坏的 |
[19:21] | Exactly. He sucks. | 确实如此 他是个烂人 |
[19:23] | Men suck. They think they can just | 男人们都很糟糕 他们以为他能 |
[19:24] | spring things on you, and you’re not supposed to react. | 突然告诉你 你也不应该有反应 |
[19:31] | What are you talking about, Ma? | 妈 你在说什么 |
[19:35] | He did? When? | 他求婚了 什么时候 |
[19:55] | You just left? | 你一句话不说走开了 |
[19:59] | H-He proposed to you. | 他向你求婚了 |
[20:13] | And now to a very different | 现在 来看一个完全不同的 |
[20:15] | mother-daughter relationship. | 母女关系 |
[20:17] | If you’re not done packing in five minutes, | 如果你五分钟之内没收拾好东西 |
[20:18] | I’m calling security. | 我就要打电话叫保安来了 |
[20:19] | I have one hand. It takes time. | 我只有一只手 收拾东西是需要时间的 |
[20:26] | I thought you might like this. | 我想你也许会喜欢这小熊 |
[20:28] | It was Anezka’s. | 这是阿妮丝卡的 |
[20:31] | Why would I want that? | 我为什么要这个小熊 |
[20:32] | Because your dead daughter clung to it every night | 因为在你死去的女儿还睡在孤儿院的时候 |
[20:34] | while she slept at the orphanage. | 她每天都紧紧地抱着这个小熊 |
[20:36] | Might be a nice memento. | 也许这个小熊能让你回忆起她 |
[20:41] | You really have no feelings for her? | 你真的对她没感觉吗 |
[20:43] | If Anezka was stupid enough to kill herself | 如果阿妮丝卡在终于能获得酒店控制权时 |
[20:45] | when she finally had control of the hotel, | 却蠢到去自杀 |
[20:48] | then she deserve to die. | 那她就该死 |
[20:51] | Well, now I am knowing how you really feel, Mother. | 现在我终于知道你真实的想法了 母亲 |
[20:56] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[20:58] | God has given me a miracle! | 上帝给我创造了奇迹 |
[21:00] | Save it, Mother. | 省省吧 母亲 |
[21:01] | You would never make it in Carl’s troupe. | 你在卡尔的剧团里根本混不下去 |
[21:06] | And speaking of wonderful actors… | 说到优秀的演员 |
[21:08] | Mateo’s asleep. | 马特奥睡着了 |
[21:09] | His fever broke at the doctor’s. | 他在医生那里发烧了 |
[21:11] | Just a virus, and he’ll be better in a few days. | 只是病毒 他过几天就会好的 |
[21:15] | And I’m sorry for yelling at you. | 对不起我对你吼 |
[21:18] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[21:19] | I should have respected you as Matelio’s father. | 你是马特里奥的父亲 我应该尊重你 |
[21:22] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[21:24] | Is that necessary? | 有必要这么说话吗 |
[21:25] | I apologized. | 我已经道歉了 |
[21:26] | I mean… you don’t look well. | 我是说你的脸色不好 |
[21:29] | Oh. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:31] | Except for the fact that it’s 30 degrees in here. | 除了这里现在是三十度之外 我很好 |
[21:37] | You must have thought about marrying Jorge, though. | 你肯定有想过嫁给乔治吧 |
[21:51] | But you don’t have to feel the same thing, right? | 但是你不必对他有同样的感觉吧 |
[21:53] | I mean, things with Jorge are pretty nice. | 我是说你和乔治在一起很开心 |
[21:56] | You guys get along so well. | 你们俩相处得很好 |
[21:58] | At this point in your life, that’s pretty good, right? | 在你人生的这个时刻 这是好事吧 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:03] | Meaning that… | 我是说 |
[22:08] | Oh, come on, Abuela, | 别这样 外婆 |
[22:09] | – you know she didn’t mean that. – That’s not what I meant. | -她不是那个意思 -我不是这个意思 |
[22:22] | And… | 所以 |
[22:23] | that’s why I don’t drink tequila. | 这就是我不喝龙舌兰酒的原因 |
[22:28] | Abuela, stop. | 外婆 别走 |
[22:40] | That is not what Mom meant. | 妈妈不是这个意思 |
[22:41] | She just meant that, | 她只是说 |
[22:43] | at different stages, you need and want different things. | 在不同的阶段 你会想要不同的事物 |
[22:49] | Abuela, stop. You’re being drunk and dramatic. | 外婆别这样 你现在喝醉了 在小题大做 |
[22:52] | You are! Mom is not trying to put you in a diaper. | 你醉了 妈妈并没有想要给你穿尿布 |
[22:55] | Anyone can see that you’re still young! | 大家都能看到你还年轻 |
[22:57] | And you know what young people do? | 你知道年轻人该做什么吗 |
[23:00] | They dance. So come on. | 去跳舞 所以过来 |
[23:04] | There is a floor and we’re about to dance on it, | 只要地方 我们就能跳舞 |
[23:06] | so it’s about to be a dance floor! | 这里马上就会变成舞池了 |
[23:09] | No. No, no, no, no, no. I am going | 不不不不不 我也要喝醉 |
[23:10] | to be drunk and dramatic, too. | 我也要小题大做 |
[23:12] | And you said this trip was about me, and I want to dance. | 你说过来这里是为了我 那我想跳舞 |
[23:15] | Come on! | 快来 |
[23:19] | What is that? You can do better! | 你在干嘛 你可以跳得更好的 |
[23:26] | Break it down! | 尽情狂舞吧 |
[23:29] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我说的就是这样 |
[23:30] | That’s my grandma, y’all! That’s my grandma! | 这是我外婆 各位 这是我外婆 |
[23:32] | Go, Grandma! | 舞起来 外婆 |
[23:33] | That’s my grandma! | 那是我外婆 |
[23:34] | Your grandma ain’t as hot as this. Come on. | 你们的外婆都没这么火辣的 |
[23:36] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[23:40] | So you’re not mad anymore? | 所以你不生气了吗 |
[23:44] | – I’m sorry! I… – Okay! | -对不起 我… -好了 |
[23:46] | You’re bringing down the vibe! | 你们把气氛都给破坏了 |
[23:47] | Why don’t you dance your apology? | 不如你边跳边道歉吧 |
[23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[23:53] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[23:54] | Come on! Yeah! | 快跳 这就对了 |
[23:57] | Dang, Alba, | 我去 外婆 |
[23:58] | those hips don’t lie! | 这还真是难以抗拒啊 |
[24:03] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[24:06] | What the hell is this doing here? | 棺材怎么放在这里 |
[24:08] | The delivery company can’t pick it up until tomorrow. | 快递公司明天才能来拿 |
[24:10] | I was trying to keep it out of sight. | 我本来想藏起来的 |
[24:12] | And you thought smack-dab in front of my office | 你觉得放在我的办公室门前 |
[24:14] | was the ideal spot. | 是个理想的地方吗 |
[24:15] | – Yes? – Put it outside the hotel | -是吗 -放到酒店外面 |
[24:17] | where the guests don’t see it and I won’t see it. | 客人看不到的地方 也别让我看到 |
[24:19] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[24:27] | Kind of confusing when they’re both dressed as Petra. | 他们俩都穿得像佩特拉时 是有点分不清 |
[24:29] | I’ll give them name tags. | 我会让他们戴上胸牌的 |
[24:31] | So, how did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[24:34] | Beautiful sister was right about Mother. | 漂亮姐姐对母亲的看法是对的 |
[24:36] | She didn’t really love me. | 她真的不爱我 |
[24:38] | So I tell her to leave. | 所以我叫她走 |
[24:40] | Mother is banished from hotel forever! | 母亲要永远地被驱逐出酒店 |
[24:44] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[24:46] | that’s exactly what she deserves after what she did to you. | 她这么对你之后 她就活该这样 |
[24:49] | Yes. So now I will be wanting to learn from you. | 是的 现在我想要向你学习 |
[24:53] | – Huh? – I know nothing about ruling a hotel. | -什么 -我对统治酒店一窍不通 |
[24:56] | – “Running,” not “Ruling.” – Yes. | -是管理 不是统治 -是的 |
[24:58] | I-I found this little show on the Internet. | 我在网上发现一个短剧 |
[25:01] | All about rulers. And they all be wanting to sit | 全是有关统治者的 他们全都想坐在 |
[25:03] | on this funny-looking iron throne… | 这个搞笑的铁王座上 |
[25:05] | You mentioned wanting to learn from me? | 你说想要向我学习吗 |
[25:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Will you teach me? | 你会教我吗 |
[25:10] | So I can use my shares wisely. | 这样我就能精明地使用的股份 |
[25:18] | Let’s do it! | 我们开始吧 |
[25:21] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[25:23] | You don’t want to catch this sickness, trust me. | 不想你被传染生病 相信我 |
[25:25] | I don’t know how Matelio survived it. | 我不知道马特奥是怎么熬过去的 |
[25:29] | It’s my reminder to apologize to Xo. | 是提醒我要向希尔道歉 |
[25:32] | I’ve been texting her an apology every hour, on the hour. | 我每个小时整点发短信跟她道歉 |
[25:36] | Can you hand me my phone? | 你能手机到递给我吗 |
[25:37] | Actually, I think I’m too weak to type. | 其实我好像太虚弱 打不了字 |
[25:41] | Can you do it for me? | 你能帮我打吗 |
[25:42] | I think you can skip an hour, Rogelio. | 我觉得你可以消停一个小时 罗格里奥 |
[25:44] | And for what it’s worth, | 而且就事论事 |
[25:46] | I think Xo should be the one apologizing to you. | 我认为应该是希尔向你道歉才对 |
[25:50] | Come again? | 再说一次 |
[25:51] | When things got tough, she ran away, | 每当遇到困境 她就逃开 |
[25:52] | and that’s not okay. | 这样是不行的 |
[25:53] | You guys are husband and wife. | 你们是夫妻 |
[25:55] | You got to stick it out and work together. | 你们应该一起把问题解决 |
[25:58] | That’s actually smart. | 这真是聪明 |
[26:01] | I-I’m feverish. | 我现在发烧了 |
[26:03] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[26:05] | Can you tuck me in a little tighter? | 你能帮我把被子盖紧一点吗 |
[26:07] | I’ve been thinking a lot about why | 我一直想了很多 |
[26:10] | we aren’t as close as we could be. | 我们为什么不如原来那么亲密 |
[26:12] | They look pretty close to me. | 我觉得他们挺亲密的 |
[26:15] | You were a ladies’ man when we met. | 我们认识时 你和别人在一起 |
[26:18] | And you broke my daughter’s heart. | 你伤了我女儿的心 |
[26:19] | That was a long time ago. | 那都是很久之前的事了 |
[26:20] | And Jane and I are not together. | 简和我现在没在一起 |
[26:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:23] | But seeing how close you are… | 但看到你们那么亲近 |
[26:25] | You are going on a book tour. | 你要开始巡回售书 |
[26:27] | This is huge. | 这很重要 |
[26:33] | Sometimes, | 有时 |
[26:33] | it just seems like a matter of time. | 看起来就是时间问题罢了 |
[26:36] | Which is silly, I know. | 很傻 我知道 |
[26:43] | I-I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到是你 |
[26:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:50] | But I read this. | 但我读了这个 |
[26:52] | My book? | 我的书 |
[26:54] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[26:58] | I understand why you are writing it. | 我明白你为什么要写 |
[27:02] | It’s your way of grieving Michael and honoring his memory. | 这是你哀悼迈克尔和纪念他的方式 |
[27:06] | So… | 所以 |
[27:08] | you have my blessing to continue. | 你可以继续写 |
[27:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:11] | I think you’re gonna make Michael very proud. | 我相信你会让迈克尔骄傲的 |
[27:14] | But you and I need space from each other. | 但你和我需要空间 |
[27:17] | So I do not need to hear from you | 我不需要听到你 |
[27:20] | or hear about the book. | 或者那本书的消息 |
[27:32] | You stole my pages out of the trash | 你从垃圾桶里偷了我的稿子 |
[27:33] | and showed them to Patricia? | 给帕特丽夏看吗 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:38] | Yes, friends, | 没错 朋友们 |
[27:39] | this was the second time Jane needed a push. | 这是简第二次需要些动力 |
[27:43] | I want you to finish the book, okay? | 我希望你完成那本书 |
[27:45] | Because I really like that Rake character, | 因为我很喜欢雷克那个角色 |
[27:47] | and I want to find out what happens to him. | 我想知道他后来怎么样了 |
[27:50] | How did I get so lucky | 我怎么这么幸运 |
[27:51] | to have you as my accidental artificial inseminator? | 你成了我意外的人工授精者 |
[27:54] | No, I’m the lucky one. | 不 我才是那个幸运的家伙 |
[28:05] | Looks like someone has Jane on the brain. | 看来某人脑海里出现简了 |
[28:09] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[28:12] | Wait, wait, let me have your phone. | 等下 等下 让我用下你电话 |
[28:14] | I want to take a picture. We have to document this, | 我想要拍张照片 咱们得记录下来 |
[28:16] | because, clearly, we are so drunk, | 因为 很明显 我们喝得这么醉 |
[28:18] | we’re not gonna remember this in the morning. | 我们明早就什么也不记得了 |
[28:19] | All right! Come on! Let me see what you real… | 好了 来吧 让我看看你们真正 |
[28:32] | Mateo was sick and you guys hid it from me? | 马特奥病了 你们却瞒着我 |
[28:34] | He was okay, and it was your book tour. | 他没事 而且你不是进行巡回售书嘛 |
[28:37] | Mateo is much more important, Ma. | 马特奥更加重要 妈 |
[28:39] | Of course he is, and Rafael was taking him to the doctor. | 当然 拉斐尔带他去看医生了 |
[28:42] | Which I need to know, because I am his mother. | 我得知道 因为我是他妈妈 |
[28:44] | I don’t understand why you would ever hide that from me. | 我不明白 你们为什么要瞒着我 |
[28:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:56] | And, of course, we understand why, | 当然 我们理解你这样的原因 |
[28:59] | given what happened with Michael. | 鉴于迈克尔的事情 |
[29:01] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[29:03] | I don’t overreact. | 我才没有反应过度 |
[29:04] | I react the way any mother would if her child is sick. | 任何母亲在孩子生病时都会这样 |
[29:10] | Does Rafael feel the same way, too? | 拉斐尔也这么觉得吗 |
[29:12] | You should talk to Rafael about all of this. | 你应该和拉斐尔谈谈 |
[29:14] | Oh, believe me, I will talk to him. | 相信我 我肯定要和他谈谈 |
[29:16] | – Slow down, Jane. – No, I will not slow down. | -别紧张 简 -不 我怎么会不紧张 |
[29:18] | Mateo’s my child. I need to know what’s going on with him, | 马特奥是我的孩子 我需要知道他的情况 |
[29:21] | especially in regards to health. | 特别是有关他的身体状况 |
[29:24] | And, yes, I may be overly sensitive | 没错 因为迈克尔 |
[29:25] | to illness because of Michael, | 我可能有点对生病有点过度敏感 |
[29:26] | but you do not need to protect me. | 但你不需要保护我 |
[29:28] | to I wasn’t protecting you.El, | 我不是保护你 |
[29:29] | I was protecting Mateo. | 我是在保护马特奥 |
[29:31] | What? | 什么 |
[29:34] | Do you remember the first time you went away? | 你记得第一次你离开的时候吗 |
[29:36] | And Mateo got sick and then we drove to see you. | 马特奥病了 我们开车去见你 |
[29:40] | Whoa, come here. Whoa. | 来这 |
[29:43] | Come here. | 来这 |
[29:44] | Okay. Well, it looks like you’re feeling better. | 看来你已经好多了 |
[29:47] | Can we ask Mom to be sure? | 我们要问问妈妈 来确认一下 |
[29:49] | Well, Mommy’s in the shower. | 妈妈在洗澡 |
[29:52] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[29:53] | I think okay. We should ask Mommy. | 我还好 我们应该问问妈妈 |
[29:56] | Wh-Why do you want to ask Mommy? | 你为什么想要问妈妈 |
[29:58] | Because I could catch a germ and die like Michael. | 因为我也可能细菌感染 像迈克尔那样死去 |
[30:03] | Does that scare you? | 你害怕吗 |
[30:05] | Okay. Look at me, all right? | 好了 看着我 |
[30:08] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[30:11] | Okay? And you know something else? | 你知道吗 |
[30:12] | You’re strong, | 你很强壮 |
[30:13] | like a lion. | 就像狮子一样 |
[30:17] | I just didn’t want him to be afraid every time he got sick. | 我只是不想他每次生病都恐惧 |
[30:20] | I can’t believe I did that to him. | 我不敢相信我给他这样的感觉 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:25] | No, stop. | 不 停 |
[30:25] | It’s not your fault you’re scared. | 你害怕并没有错 |
[30:27] | And it’s not your fault | 迈克尔没去看医生 |
[30:28] | that Michael didn’t go to the doctor. | 也不是你的错 |
[30:33] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[30:35] | You okay? | 你没事了吧 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:38] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我等下再和你联系 |
[31:06] | – What’s this? – Special delivery. | -这是什么 -特快专递 |
[31:09] | Do you want me to make up the swans? | 你们想让我做天鹅吗 |
[31:11] | – No! – No! – No! | -不 -不 -不 |
[31:16] | He’s got to stop already. | 他得停止这么干了 |
[31:19] | I’m texting him. | 我给他发短信 |
[31:27] | He says they’re not from him. | 他说不是他送的 |
[31:29] | He’s mad at me for running away. | 他因为我逃避而生气 |
[31:35] | All these years, he… | 这些年 他 |
[31:46] | You should talk. | 你才该谈谈呢 |
[31:47] | You ran away from Jorge. | 你逃避乔治 |
[31:54] | Abuela. | 外婆 |
[32:07] | Ah, love. | 爱情 |
[32:11] | – Don’t you cry. – I’m not. | -你可别哭 -我没有 |
[32:13] | I’m not gonna cry. | 我不会哭的 |
[32:14] | Because we’re 30 minutes from the Romance Writers Convention, | 因为我们还有三十分钟就到浪漫小说作家大会了 |
[32:16] | which is going to be livestreamed to hundreds of fans. | 这个大会要现场直播给上千的书迷 |
[32:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:20] | Abuela, remind me again, why Adam was so terrible for me. | 外婆 再和我说下 为啥亚当超不适合我 |
[32:27] | – What? ?- Ma! | -什么 -妈 |
[32:52] | And so, yeah, | 没错 |
[32:54] | with all the lusty faces I make while I’m writing, | 由于我在写作时做的那些淫荡的表情 |
[32:57] | I can’t, uh, write in a coffee shop anymore. | 我不能再在咖啡店写书了 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:01] | I saw your meltdown on stage with Iyanla. | 我看到你和伊雅拉在台上时垮台了 |
[33:04] | It was trending on Twitter for a few minutes. | 几分钟内就在微博上了头条 |
[33:07] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | Can you talk more about that? | 对此你能谈谈吗 |
[33:11] | Like, wh-what’s it like | 比如 在经历心碎时写爱情故事 |
[33:13] | to write romance through heartbreak? | 是什么样的感觉 |
[33:14] | Are you gonna write about the cover artist | 你会在你的下本书里写 |
[33:16] | in your next book? | 那个封面画家吗 |
[33:25] | Well, that is a two-part question. | 这是俩问题 |
[33:28] | First, romance through heartbreak. | 首先 心碎时的爱情 |
[33:30] | I mean, heartbreak is a great place to start | 心碎对于角色来说 |
[33:32] | for a character, right? | 是个很好的开始 对吧 |
[33:33] | Uh… not looking for love, suddenly it happens. | 不再寻找爱情 但不经意间发生 |
[33:36] | Suddenly feelings you thought were gone are now awakened. | 你以为消失的感觉现在又被唤醒 |
[33:40] | As for whether he’ll be in the next book, specifically? | 具体至于他会不会出现在下本书里 |
[33:43] | Every story needs a villain, right? | 每个故事都需要个反派 对吧 |
[33:45] | – Go, Mommy! – Oh, she’s nailing it. | -加油 妈妈 -她太棒了 |
[33:47] | That’s my girl. Now bring it home, Jane. | 这是我的女儿 加油 简 |
[33:50] | So, what now? | 所以现在呢 |
[33:52] | Are you opening the door to love again? | 你做好再次开始一段感情的准备吗 |
[33:55] | Personally? | 就我个人来说 |
[33:56] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会太过火 |
[33:58] | But… | 但是 |
[33:59] | maybe a window. | 门没开 或许打开了窗 |
[34:03] | True, there were only eight people in the audience, | 虽说观众席只有区区八个人 |
[34:06] | but damned if she didn’t charm the entire octet. | 但她依然惊艳四座 |
[34:13] | Thank you so much for coming. | 真是非常感谢您能拨冗光临 |
[34:17] | Who should I make this out to? | 你希望我写上谁的名字 |
[34:19] | Patricia. | 帕特丽夏 |
[34:24] | Sorry. Hi, I, uh… | 抱歉 我 |
[34:27] | I didn’t know that you were coming. | 我不知道你也来了 |
[34:28] | Well, um, I kept track of you. | 我一直都在关注你的动态 |
[34:31] | A little. | 一部分 |
[34:32] | And when the book came out, I-I got it, | 这本书问世时 我买了一本 |
[34:35] | and… and I read it. | 然后 我读了起来 |
[34:39] | And I felt Michael again. | 我本以为再也不会感受到迈克尔 |
[34:41] | And I didn’t think i would ever feel him again. | 读了你的书 我感觉他仿佛回到我身边 |
[34:45] | He would have loved this. | 他一定会特别喜欢你写的这本书 |
[34:50] | I love it. | 我很爱这本书 |
[34:51] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[34:53] | this was the only review that really mattered. | 这则书评才是最有意义的 |
[34:56] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:58] | That means | 你的评价对我来说 |
[35:00] | everything. | 最重要了 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry that I said those things to you. | 很抱歉之前我曾对你口出恶言 |
[35:04] | What happened, I know, was not your fault. | 我知道 过去发生的一切 都不能怪你 |
[35:07] | He was a grown man. | 他是个成年人了 |
[35:08] | He should have gone to the doctor. | 他应该早点去看医生 |
[35:10] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[35:14] | You can’t get mad at the person who died, you know? | 总不可能对着亡者发脾气吧 |
[35:17] | Yeah, I know. | 我都明白 |
[35:24] | Will you sign my book? | 你能在我的这本书上签名吗 |
[35:26] | Oh, yeah! | 当然没问题 |
[35:33] | What? | 什么 |
[35:41] | – You… you what?! – What? Mom! ? | -什么 -妈你说什么 |
[35:53] | Can we finally take this top down and celebrate? | 能不能把车顶掀开 然后庆祝一下 |
[36:02] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[36:10] | Yup. Back to real life. | 好了 回到现实生活中来 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:18] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[36:19] | I-I shouldn’t have run away. | 我不该跑走 |
[36:21] | I obviously have a lot of work to do | 作为一名已婚妇女 |
[36:23] | on being a married woman. | 我有很多事情要做 |
[36:25] | I’m still figuring it out. | 我还在摸索当中 |
[36:26] | And I’m sorry for who I was. | 我也为自己的所作所为道歉 |
[36:29] | For my failings. | 还有我的失败 |
[36:30] | But I’ve changed. | 但我已经在改变了 |
[36:32] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[36:35] | But there’s still a lot to talk about, you know. | 不过我们还是有很多要谈的事情 |
[36:37] | So I’ve been thinking, | 所以我就考虑 |
[36:39] | I want to go to counseling. | 我想接受婚姻咨询服务 |
[36:41] | That’s a great idea. | 你这个主意太棒了 |
[36:43] | You should go. | 你确实该去 |
[36:44] | Not me, us. | 不是我自己去 我们 |
[36:46] | We should go to couples therapy together. | 我们应该一起接受婚姻治疗 |
[36:51] | No way. I don’t believe in that garbage. | 不可能 我才不信那些鬼东西 |
[36:56] | But if you need me to go with you, | 不过 当咨询师试着找出你的问题所在 |
[36:59] | while they figure out your issues, | 如果你需要我陪你一同前往 |
[37:03] | I’m happy to do that. | 我乐意奉陪 |
[37:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:08] | Let’s do that, then. | 那我们就一起去吧 |
[37:14] | Thank you. | 多谢惠顾 |
[37:46] | And in that moment, | 此时此刻 |
[37:48] | Alba knew the only answer she could give was… | 阿尔芭知道她唯一能给出的答案就是 |
[37:51] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | What? | 什么 |
[37:56] | Well, I guess that window is officially closed. | 我猜这扇窗算是正式关闭了吧 |
[38:01] | Hello, beautiful sister. | 你好呀 漂亮姐姐 |
[38:03] | Okay, first lesson. | 第一课 |
[38:04] | Future lessons will take place in my office from now on. | 接下来的课程只能在我的办公室进行 |
[38:09] | No. They won’t. | 不会的 |
[38:14] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[38:15] | Well, for one, | 首先 |
[38:16] | I finally finished watching Game of Thrones, | 我终于看完了《权利的游戏》 |
[38:18] | and spoiler alert, | 剧透一下 |
[38:20] | turns out Sansa becomes very powerful. | 珊莎变得十分强大 |
[38:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:25] | Beautiful sister thinks I am stupid donkey. | 漂亮姐姐觉得我蠢得像头驴 |
[38:29] | But I figure out truth. | 但我终于搞清楚了 |
[38:30] | You have been whispering lies to me this whole time. | 你一直在我耳旁嘀咕谎言 |
[38:34] | You don’t care about me. | 你压根就不在乎我 |
[38:36] | Hi, Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[38:37] | Hi, girls. | 宝贝们 |
[38:39] | Do you miss your Auntie Anezka? | 你们想阿妮丝卡小姨吗 |
[38:41] | To clarify… | 这里需要说明一下 |
[38:43] | Not really. We hate her, right? | 不想 我们讨厌她 对吗 |
[38:47] | But Mommy was crying at her funeral. | 但是妈妈在她的葬礼上流下眼泪 |
[38:49] | After we sprayed perfume in your eyes? | 你不是让我们往你眼里喷香水吗 |
[38:53] | You know what I learn from my own funeral? | 你知道我从自己的葬礼上学到了什么吗 |
[38:55] | That I am all alone in this world. | 那就是 我在这世上无依无靠 |
[38:59] | And now that I know, | 现在我知道了 |
[39:01] | I will rule things my way. | 我要自己说了算 |
[39:04] | Look, Anezka. | 阿妮丝卡 |
[39:06] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:08] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[39:09] | But guess what. | 但你猜怎么着 |
[39:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[39:11] | Because once I tell Luisa that you and mother gaslit her, | 因为我一旦把你和咱妈设计路易莎的事告诉她 |
[39:14] | she’s going to get out and sign all her shares over to Rafael. | 她会出来然后把所有的股份都转给拉斐尔 |
[39:16] | – I told her. – What? | -我已经告诉她了 -什么 |
[39:18] | I told her. Only, not that version. | 我已经都告诉她了 不过不是这个版本 |
[39:21] | The version I tell her | 我跟她讲的版本是 |
[39:22] | is that you and Rafael were the ones who had been sending Carl | 你和拉斐尔把卡尔送走 |
[39:26] | and lighting her gas. | 然后算计了她 |
[39:28] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[39:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:30] | Well, Luisa be not knowing that. | 不过路易莎觉得是真的 |
[39:33] | And she seemed very, very angry with her brother. | 她看起来非常非常生她弟弟的气 |
[39:38] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 老兄 |
[39:40] | Apparently, she really didn’t order the casket. | 她真的没有订棺材 |
[39:45] | And I promise you, friends, | 我向各位保证 |
[39:47] | this time she really is dead. | 这次她真的死透透了 |
[39:50] | Ned Stark dead. | 奈德·史塔克式死法 |
[39:52] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[39:54] | Please, just read for five more minutes. | 求你了 再读五分钟吧 |
[39:56] | Mm, nope. | 不行 |
[39:58] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[40:02] | Good night, Mr. Sweetface. | 晚安 笑眯眯先生 |
[40:04] | I’m a lion. | 我是一头狮子 |
[40:05] | Right, Daddy? | 对吗 爸爸 |
[40:06] | Yes, but that’s our secret, remember? | 是的 但这是我们之间的小秘密 记得吗 |
[40:12] | What was all that lion stuff about? | 你们刚才说的狮子是怎么回事 |
[40:15] | Eh, it was a father-son thing. | 这是父子之间的事 |
[40:17] | See? I knew you’d get there. | 看吧 我知道你可以的 |
[40:21] | We make a really good team. | 我们是一对黄金搭档 |
[40:28] | It’s getting late. | 挺晚的了 |
[40:37] | Mateo seems fine. | 马特奥看起来不错 |
[40:40] | Thank you, a-again, for not calling me. | 对你没打电话找我这事再次表示感谢 |
[40:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:43] | The review. | 评论 |
[40:44] | Maybe I’m not cut out to be a writer. | 也许我不是个当作家的料 |
[40:47] | That is just your doubts and your fears talking. | 那只是你的自我怀疑和恐惧在作祟 |
[40:50] | You have to keep writing. You are a writer. | 你必须坚持写作 你是个作家 |
[40:52] | Yes, friends. | 没错 朋友们 |
[40:54] | This was the third time. | 这是第三次了 |
[40:57] | You need me to say it? | 你要我说给你听吗 |
[41:02] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[41:04] | Be brave. | 无所畏惧 |
[41:05] | Be brave. | 勇往直前 |
[41:12] | And, friends, he knew then and there, | 朋友们 他立刻就明白了 |
[41:14] | that he need to be brave, too. | 他也要勇往直前 |