时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The times, they are a-changing. First, our Jane. | 时光飞逝 变化多多 首先是我们的简 |
[00:04] | She was recently dumped. | 她最近被甩了 |
[00:06] | Plus her book got mediocre reviews. | 她的书也反响平平 |
[00:08] | And then this happened. I know! OMG, right? | 然后就发生了这个 我的天啊 |
[00:12] | Another OMG? | 更令人惊讶的是 |
[00:13] | Alba said no to Jorge’s proposal. | 阿尔芭拒绝了乔治的求婚 |
[00:16] | Oh, and did I mention | 忘了说 |
[00:17] | Rafael was living with the Villanuevas now? | 拉斐尔和简一家人住一起 |
[00:20] | See, his sister Luisa took all his money, | 他姐姐路易莎拿走了他所有钱 |
[00:22] | which meant Mateo had to say good-bye to private school. | 于是马特奥不能上私立学校了 |
[00:25] | Unfortunately, Jane’s local school district wasn’t so great. | 不幸的是 简的学区不那么好 |
[00:28] | But… | 但是 |
[00:29] | Did you know | 你知道 |
[00:30] | that your parents live in the Elbamare School District? | 你的父母住在厄尔巴马学区吗 |
[00:32] | So, yeah, they decided to send him there. | 没错 他们决定送他去那儿 |
[00:34] | On the down low. | 情况堪忧 |
[00:35] | Also facing child care challenges, | 同样面临育儿危机的 |
[00:37] | Jane’s father Rogelio. | 简爸罗格里奥 |
[00:39] | See, he was married to Xo, | 他和希尔结婚了 |
[00:41] | but had a baby with Darci. | 但是和德斯生了孩子 |
[00:42] | Oh, and did I mention, | 忘了说 |
[00:43] | Darci was dating his archrival and co-star Esteban? | 德斯正和他的死对头埃斯特班约会 |
[00:46] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 我知道 真是狗血啊 |
[00:49] | But imagine this. | 想想这个 |
[00:50] | Petra’s twin sister Anezka | 佩特拉的孪生姐妹阿妮丝卡 |
[00:52] | convinced Rafael’s sister Luisa | 让拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:54] | that she was hallucinating some guy named Carl. | 误认为自己幻想出了卡尔这个人 |
[00:57] | So, Luisa checked herself into a mental institution. | 所以路易莎进了精神病院 |
[01:00] | But here’s the thing, friends, Carl was real. | 问题来了朋友们 卡尔是真的 |
[01:03] | And to add to the crazy, Anezka started spiraling. | 更疯狂的是 阿妮丝卡抓狂了 |
[01:06] | So she faked her own death to see who really loved her. | 她伪造了自己的死亡 来看谁更爱自己 |
[01:09] | And she briefly thought she could trust Petra. | 她短暂的认为可以信任佩特拉 |
[01:11] | Until she realized she couldn’t. | 结果发现不可以 |
[01:13] | And then this happened. | 然后发生了这个 |
[01:14] | Which, my friends, is where we left off. | 上次我们就说到这里 |
[01:19] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was ten years old, | 当简十岁时 |
[01:22] | the day she had dreamed about finally came. | 她梦想中的那一天终于来了 |
[01:28] | The very first kiss between Teresa and Ramiro | 特蕾莎和拉米罗的初吻 |
[01:32] | on Las Rutas de Pasión. | 电视剧《激情之路》里的 |
[01:34] | How do they know which way to move their heads? | 他们怎么知道头应该怎么动 |
[01:37] | Uh, well, they probably just rehearsed. | 他们肯定排练过 |
[01:39] | No, I mean in real life. | 不 我是说现实生活中 |
[01:42] | How am I gonna know what to do? | 到时候我该怎么做 |
[02:00] | Okay, here’s the real deal. | 真实情况是这样的 |
[02:02] | It won’t be anything like Las Rutas de Pasión, | 跟电视剧里面完全不一样 |
[02:04] | so set your expectations low. | 所以不要抱太大希望 |
[02:06] | The clouds aren’t gonna part, | 不会风吹云散 |
[02:07] | angels won’t sing, | 没有天使歌唱 |
[02:09] | it’ll probably be a little awkward. | 还会有些尴尬 |
[02:11] | So, what happens? What do you do? | 所以会发生什么 你是怎么做的 |
[02:14] | Well, you just open your mouth a little, | 把嘴张开一点点 |
[02:16] | and your tongue will touch his– or hers, either way. | 你的舌头会碰到他的舌头 或者她的 都行 |
[02:19] | My tongue? | 我的舌头 |
[02:22] | Do I just leave it there? | 然后就那么待着吗 |
[02:23] | You move it, b-but not too much. | 要动 但不要太过了 |
[02:25] | How will I know if I’m doing a good job? | 我怎么知道自己做的好不好 |
[02:28] | Trust me, you’ll know. | 相信我 你会知道的 |
[02:31] | Which brings us here. Now. | 于是我们来到这里 |
[02:41] | What… was… | 刚才 怎么 |
[02:42] | I wasn’t planning it, I-I-I just… | 我也没料到 我… |
[02:44] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[02:46] | Oh, no, did he see? | 哦不 他看到了吗 |
[02:47] | I’m scared to go to kindergarten. | 我害怕去幼儿园 |
[02:52] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 |
[02:54] | Oh, my– ah. | 我的天啊 |
[02:55] | It’s gonna be so much fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[02:57] | But I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[02:59] | You’ll meet some kids | 明天去报道 |
[03:00] | when we go to registration tomorrow. Now, come on. | 你会遇到很多好朋友的 |
[03:03] | You need some sleep. | 你现在要睡觉了 |
[03:04] | Mommy will lie with you. Hmm? | 妈妈陪你睡 |
[03:11] | Well, he sure looks happy. | 他可开心了 |
[03:16] | And she looks… | 但她看起来 |
[03:18] | She looks… | 就… |
[03:24] | I’m sorry, friends, | 对不起 朋友们 |
[03:25] | but I actually don’t know what the hell she’s thinking. | 但我真不知道她在想什么 |
[03:45] | Back to reality. | 回到现实 |
[03:48] | Hi, Petra. | 你好 佩特拉 |
[03:50] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. Slow down. | 说慢点 |
[03:51] | I know your sister’s dead. | 我知道你妹妹死了 |
[03:52] | No, she wasn’t really dead before. | 不 她之前没有死透 |
[03:55] | That– she faked her death | 她伪造了死亡 |
[03:56] | because she was trying to figure out who loved her. | 因为她想知道谁更爱她 |
[03:58] | Reality, of course, being relative. | 回到姐妹关系的现实 |
[04:00] | So she’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[04:01] | No. | 没有 |
[04:02] | I found out, she attacked me, so I defended myself, | 我发现了 她攻击了我 我自我防卫 |
[04:05] | and she fell off the balcony. | 然后她摔下了阳台 |
[04:06] | So now she’s actually dead. | 现在她死透了 |
[04:09] | Oh, my God. That’s… | 我的天 真是 |
[04:11] | Straight out of a telenovela! | 狗血啊 |
[04:12] | Self-defense. | 自卫 |
[04:13] | So, listen, I need you to watch the girls. | 我要你看好孩子们 |
[04:15] | The nanny can’t stay overnight, | 保姆不能过夜 |
[04:16] | I’m stuck at the police station. | 我又被困在警察局 |
[04:17] | I’m going now. | 我现在就出发 |
[04:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:21] | Do you have a lawyer? | 找律师了吗 |
[04:22] | No, I don’t need one. | 不 我不需要 |
[04:23] | Like I said, it was self-defense. | 我这是自卫 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I knew a lot of guys in prison who said that, too. | 很多进了监狱的人也这么说 |
[04:28] | Just get a lawyer, a good one. | 找一个靠谱的律师 |
[04:30] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[04:31] | That’s my other line. We’ll talk later. | 我另一个电话响了 一会儿聊 |
[04:34] | What the hell took so long, Krishna? | 你怎么那么久 克里希娜 |
[04:35] | Well, it’s a long drive, and I had to stop for gas, | 路途遥远 我还得停下来加油 |
[04:38] | – and then my debit card wasn’t… – Stop. | -我的借记卡没有… -住嘴 |
[04:39] | I don’t actually care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:40] | Are you at the mental hospital? | 你在精神病院吗 |
[04:42] | They prefer you call it a “Wellness center.” | 他们更倾向被叫做”健康机构” |
[04:44] | Krishna! | 克里希娜 |
[04:45] | Sorry. Yes. I’m here, but Luisa’s gone. | 对不起 我在这 但路易莎不在了 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | She checked herself out, | 她办了出院 |
[04:50] | and she didn’t leave any contact info. | 也没有留联系方式 |
[04:54] | Once I tell Luisa that you and mother gaslit her, | 我一旦把你和咱妈设计路易莎的事告诉她 |
[04:57] | she’s going to get out and sign all her shares over to Rafael. | 她会出来然后把所有的股份都转给拉斐尔 |
[04:59] | I told her you and Rafael | 我已经告诉她 你和拉斐尔 |
[05:01] | were the ones who had been sending Carl and lighting her gas. | 是设计找来卡尔 陷害她的人 |
[05:04] | And she seemed very, very angry with her brother. | 她看起来对自己的弟弟非常生气 |
[05:09] | Listen to me, get a P.I., okay? | 听我说 找一个私家侦探 |
[05:11] | We need to find Luisa. | 我们需要找到路易莎 |
[05:13] | Oh, and-and, oh, get me a lawyer, a good one. | 还有 给我找个靠谱的律师 |
[05:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:21] | What’s wrong is that this is my time with Baby, | 这是我和宝贝的时间 |
[05:23] | and you’re sitting here… milking. | 你却坐在这里 挤奶 |
[05:25] | Pumping. | 是奶泵 |
[05:26] | And unfortunately, you fed her early and got her off her schedule. | 是你自己喂她喝奶早了 让她饿了 |
[05:29] | So if I don’t pump, these babies will blow. | 如果我不泵点奶 我的奶就要喷出来了 |
[05:32] | Darci produces so much milk. | 德斯的奶水超级多 |
[05:36] | She’s overflowing. | 太旺盛了 |
[05:38] | Like a goddess of… milk. | 就像奶之女神 |
[05:42] | Well, this goddess doesn’t need another clogged duct. | 这位女神可不要再让管子堵住了 |
[05:45] | Okay, get this in the fridge, | 放到冰箱里 |
[05:47] | it’s liquid gold. | 这是液体黄金 |
[05:48] | Come on, Moosh, let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[05:49] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[05:51] | Darci. | 德斯 |
[05:52] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[05:53] | maybe Baby could stay overnight this weekend? | 宝贝这周末可以在这里过夜吗 |
[05:56] | Overnight? No way. | 过夜 没门 |
[05:57] | Overnights don’t happen until she’s a year old, | 不满一岁不能过夜 |
[05:59] | per our contract. | 根据我们的合同 |
[06:01] | Now, give Baby to Esteban. | 把宝贝给埃斯特班 |
[06:12] | See you on set, Rogelio. | 片常见 罗格里奥 |
[06:17] | Bright side? Our really difficult | 好的地方是 我们去咨询时 |
[06:20] | new family dynamic is something we can talk about in therapy. | 可以聊聊这紧张的家庭关系了 |
[06:22] | I don’t need to talk about that with a therapist. | 我才不需要跟咨询师聊这个 |
[06:25] | I just need Esteban to get a D-list, straight-to-Crackle film | 我只想埃斯特班拿到一部烂到爆的电影 |
[06:29] | that shoots in Guadalajara. | 在鸟不拉屎的地方拍 |
[06:31] | But like I said, | 不过我说了 |
[06:32] | I’ll be happy to accompany you to therapy | 我很高兴和你去做咨询 |
[06:34] | to help you learn about yourself. | 帮助你了解你自己 |
[06:37] | Okay, terrific. | 好的 太棒了 |
[06:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:42] | Because the last time I talked to you, | 因为你上次还跟我说 |
[06:43] | you wanted to marry Jorge. | 想嫁给乔治 |
[07:04] | Yeah, it’s a great feeling. | 没错 这感觉不错 |
[07:07] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你进来 |
[07:10] | So how’s Mateo? | 马特奥怎么样 |
[07:11] | Really nervous. | 很紧张 |
[07:12] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[07:15] | Maybe we should talk about us later. | 我们的事以后再聊吧 |
[07:17] | I meant about Mateo. | 我是说马特奥 |
[07:19] | And that lying about the address thing. | 还有地址撒谎的事 |
[07:20] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:22] | To remind you, | 是这样的 |
[07:23] | they’d enrolled in a great public kindergarten | 他们进了一家超棒的公立幼儿园 |
[07:25] | using Ro and Xo’s address. | 用的是罗罗和希尔的地址 |
[07:27] | I’m prepared, obviously. | 我已经准备好了 |
[07:29] | This is the place where we’d get coffee every morning | 这就是我们每天早上喝咖啡的地方 |
[07:31] | if we did, in fact, live in the area. | 如果我们的确住那里的话 |
[07:33] | And I’m going to run to my mom’s | 我还要跑到我妈那里 |
[07:35] | and drop off toys in case school officials ever come by. | 把玩具送过去 以免学校派人去查 |
[07:38] | You dropped off toys last week | 上周你给马特奥收拾好房间 |
[07:39] | when you set up a room for Mateo upstairs. | 就放了一些玩具在这里了 |
[07:41] | I know, pay attention, that’s just what I told Rafael. | 我知道 集中注意力 我就是这么告诉拉斐尔的 |
[07:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:44] | Because… | 因为 |
[07:45] | Come on, say it already! | 来吧 畅所欲言吧 |
[07:47] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[07:49] | – he kissed me. – What? | -他亲了我 -什么 |
[07:51] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[07:52] | Completely out of the blue. | 完全出乎意料 |
[07:53] | Well, not completely. Couple months ago, | 也不是完全 几个月之前 |
[07:55] | you tried to get in the shower with him. | 你想跟他一起洗澡 |
[07:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:58] | Months ago. | 几个月之前 |
[07:59] | I mean, we’re in a different place now. | 我们现在在不同的地方了 |
[08:02] | Come on. How was the kiss? | 好吧 接吻感觉怎样 |
[08:06] | I kissed Jane last night. | 我昨晚亲了简 |
[08:09] | And, Alba, it was… | 阿尔芭 |
[08:10] | – Not good. – What? | -不怎么样 -怎么呢 |
[08:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:14] | You’ve had great kisses before with him. | 你和他有过美好的接吻体验的 |
[08:15] | I know. Next level. | 我知道 时代不同了 |
[08:17] | And I tried, honestly, I gave it my all. | 说实话 我尝试了 全力以赴了 |
[08:20] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[08:21] | it-it just felt… | 只是感觉 |
[08:23] | Exactly the same. | 完全相同 |
[08:25] | …completely different. And the timing? | 完全不同 时间嘛 |
[08:27] | I just had my heart broken. What was he even thinking? | 我明明很难过 他到底在想什么啊 |
[08:30] | And all I could think was, “Finally. Finally.” | 我能想到的就是 终于 终于 |
[08:34] | It felt like coming home. | 感觉就像回家一样 |
[08:38] | I don’t even want to go home. | 我甚至都不想回家 |
[08:40] | You have to. | 你得回家 |
[08:41] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:43] | I’ll just… | 我只是 |
[08:46] | nip this whole thing in the bud. | 想把这些消灭在萌芽之中 |
[08:48] | Hey, that actually works. | 这办法确实有用 |
[09:00] | Ah, yes. Where were we? | 对了 我们说到哪儿了 |
[09:02] | You look like you need a big kiss. | 你看起来像是需要深情一吻一样 |
[09:06] | You’re gonna love kindergarten. | 你会爱上幼儿园的 |
[09:08] | Debatable. Now. | 这个断言有待商榷 |
[09:09] | One last time, what is your name? | 最后一次 你叫什么 |
[09:11] | Mateo Gloriano Rogelio Solano Villanueva. | 马特奥·格洛里阿纳·罗格里奥·索拉诺.维兰纽瓦 |
[09:14] | Good. | 好 |
[09:15] | And what’s your address? | 你家在哪 |
[09:17] | 1312 Mockingbird Terrace. | 知更鸟特勒斯1312号 |
[09:20] | To be clear, | 需要说明的是 |
[09:20] | that was Xo and Ro’s address. | 那是希尔和小罗家 |
[09:22] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[09:23] | And we need that last piece of mail. | 我们需要邮件的最后一部分 |
[09:25] | Here it is. Thank you so much. | 给你 非常感谢 |
[09:27] | So many people try to get into this district, | 很多人都想来这里 |
[09:29] | we need to be really careful. | 所以我们要非常谨慎小心 |
[09:31] | Only our taxpayers. | 只为我们的纳税人开放 |
[09:39] | Jane. | 简 |
[09:46] | I can’t believe | 我无法相信 |
[09:48] | he’s starting kindergarten. | 他已经上幼儿园了 |
[09:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:51] | I remember when he was just a syringe on a tray, | 我还记得那时他还是托盘上的注射器 |
[09:54] | waiting to be inserted into the wrong woman. | 等着被注射到错误的女人身体里的时候 |
[09:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:00] | – Oh, you okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[10:03] | But I told myself | 但是我告诉自己 |
[10:03] | I can’t get emotional until tomorrow. | 直到明天之前我都不能情绪化 |
[10:05] | It’s just registration. | 只是入园注册而已 |
[10:06] | Kindergarten is a big deal. | 上幼儿园是件大事 |
[10:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:11] | Wait. Is this a normal hug? | 等等 这是正常的拥抱吗 |
[10:13] | Or is it weird because of the kiss? | 或者因为亲吻事件而变得诡异 |
[10:19] | Okay, I got to go pick up the twins. | 好吧 我得接孩子了 |
[10:21] | Uh, I will see you at home, | 回家见 |
[10:22] | and we’ll talk about… last night? | 然后我们谈谈昨晚的事情 |
[10:26] | Yes, good. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Actually, maybe kiss first and then talk. | 也许先亲一下 然后再谈 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry, I know we have a lot to discuss, | 不好意思 我知道我们要谈很多 |
[10:33] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[10:35] | …that was some kiss, huh? | 昨晚那一吻还是很棒的吧 |
[10:37] | Yes, it-it was. | 是 |
[10:39] | I was shocked | 我很震惊 |
[10:40] | that any part of Rogelio, no matter how small, | 罗格里奥的任何一部分 无论有多么渺小 |
[10:43] | suspected I was pregnant | 从很多年前开始 |
[10:44] | all those years ago. | 怀疑我怀孕了 |
[10:45] | And I want to be able to let go of it. | 我想摆脱这些 |
[10:48] | Rogelio, how do you feel about what Xiomara said? | 罗格里奥 你认同希尔玛拉的说法吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, well, um, I agree on-on some level. | 好吧 在某些方面我同意她的想法 |
[10:58] | But on another level, I don’t. | 但是其他的方面不同意 |
[11:04] | You weren’t even listening. | 你根本就没听我说 |
[11:06] | Of course I was. | 我当然听了 |
[11:09] | You’ve been tweeting? | 你在刷推 |
[11:10] | No! | 没有 |
[11:12] | Just one little tweet. | 就刷了一小会 |
[11:25] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[11:26] | I am expected to constantly tweet. | 我本应该一直刷推的 |
[11:28] | I’m a tastemaker, a 280 ambassador. | 我是时尚领头人 280字先锋 |
[11:30] | – But you know how important this is to me. – You have no idea | -但是你知道这件事对我有多重要 -你不知道 |
[11:32] | – what an honor it was – And I don’t need to hear | -写到280字 -我也不想听 |
[11:33] | – to get 280 early. – Any more about how you got 280 early. | -对我来说是何等荣誉 -你再说试试 |
[11:35] | It’s important to me! | 这对我很重要 |
[11:37] | – Okay, okay. – Oh, my God. | -好吧好吧 -天啊 |
[11:38] | I’m gonna break that phone. | 我要摔了这手机 |
[11:39] | I would like to see you try. Rogelio. | 你试试 罗格里奥 |
[11:42] | Why are you reluctant to discuss the past? | 你为什么不想讨论过去 |
[11:44] | Because he used to be a Scientologist, | 因为他以前是山达基教徒 |
[11:46] | so he doesn’t believe in therapy. | 所以他不相信咨询 |
[11:48] | That is not true. Leah Remini and I | 不对 丽亚·雷米尼和我 |
[11:50] | totally changed our minds about that. | 完全改变了想法 |
[11:53] | It’s because we already talked about what happened. | 这是因为我们已经讨论过发生的事情了 |
[11:54] | So, l-let’s not talk | 那么 我们不说 |
[11:56] | about your past with Xiomara. | 你的过去与希尔玛拉 |
[11:58] | Let’s talk about your deeper past. | 我们来谈谈你的更久远的过往经历 |
[12:00] | Oftentimes, by understanding the relationship | 一般来说 通过理解你生命中 |
[12:02] | with the formative female in your life, your mother, | 最重要的女性角色 你的妈妈 |
[12:05] | it can help you understand your relationship | 能帮助你理解你 |
[12:07] | with the women in your life now. | 现在生活中的女人 |
[12:09] | My mother is an incredible woman; she’s perfect. | 我妈妈是一位非凡的女性 她很完美 |
[12:11] | She’s strong, caring, | 她很强大 关心人 |
[12:13] | kind, an amazing momager. | 慈祥 非常厉害的妈妈式经纪人 |
[12:16] | Wait, what’s a momager? | 等等 什么是妈妈式经纪人 |
[12:18] | My mother was my manager as a child. | 我妈妈是我孩童时期的经理 |
[12:20] | So, when you say your line, | 你说话的时候 |
[12:22] | show them your beautiful soul and your beautiful teeth. | 要展示出来你优雅的灵魂和漂亮的牙齿 |
[12:28] | Having a business relationship with the woman | 和那个本应该无条件爱你的女人 |
[12:30] | who’s supposed to be loving you unconditionally. | 做生意 |
[12:33] | All that pressure and responsibility | 所有的那些压力和责任 |
[12:35] | on such a little boy shoulders. | 全都落到了年轻的你的肩膀上 |
[12:38] | How did that make you feel? | 那样感觉如何 |
[12:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:42] | yeah, it could sometimes be hard. | 有的时候很艰难 |
[12:47] | I mean, I had to support my whole family. | 我是说 我需要支撑整个家庭 |
[12:52] | If I failed, | 如果我失败了 |
[12:54] | my whole family would suffer, | 我的整个家庭都要遭受磨难 |
[12:57] | which is just a lot | 这对一个小孩来说 |
[13:00] | f-for a little kid to handle. | 挺难承受的 |
[13:03] | Oh, please, spare me. | 饶了我吧 |
[13:04] | You did this to get under my skin. | 你这么干是为了惹我生气 |
[13:05] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[13:06] | She came highly recommended. | 她被推荐过来 |
[13:08] | Her name just happened to be… | 她的名字恰巧是 |
[13:10] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:12] | – And you are Petra? – Yes. | -你是佩特拉 -对 |
[13:14] | And I really don’t need a lawyer. | 我真的不需要律师 |
[13:20] | Then why am I here? | 那我为什么来这 |
[13:21] | My children’s father felt I should hire someone. | 孩子爹认为我应该雇个人 |
[13:23] | Because you were the only person at the scene of the murder? | 因为你是谋杀现场的唯一一人吗 |
[13:26] | There was no murder. It was self-defense. | 没有谋杀 只是自卫而已 |
[13:28] | Not sure the D.A. Would agree with you on that. | 地区检察官未必会这么认为 |
[13:31] | I made some calls to see if there were any charges pending. | 我打电话问了问有没有正在处理的案件 |
[13:34] | What… are there? | 什么 有案件吗 |
[13:35] | No. Not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[13:38] | But 50-50 we’re going to get there. | 但是有一半的概率会有的 |
[13:40] | And unfortunately you’re not the most sympathetic defendant. | 不幸的是你并不是最能引起共鸣的被告 |
[13:44] | And this isn’t your first time being a person of interest | 这也不是你第一次成为 |
[13:46] | in a murder investigation. | 谋杀案嫌疑人了 |
[13:52] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[13:53] | And just to be clear, | 先说明白了 |
[13:55] | I know what this is about. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[13:58] | Well, you see my expensive shoes, | 你看看我那双昂贵的鞋 |
[13:59] | you know my hotel is worth millions, | 你知道我的酒店价值百万 |
[14:01] | so you’re trying to make it seem like | 所以你要把它弄成 |
[14:02] | this is some complicated case that’s going to require | 一件复杂的 |
[14:04] | hundreds of billable hours. | 需要很大一笔律师费的谋杀案 |
[14:06] | But let me be clear: this is not complicated. | 但是我先说清楚了 这一点都不复杂 |
[14:11] | My sister attacked me. | 我妹妹袭击了我 |
[14:13] | We struggled, she fell. | 我们打起来 她摔倒了 |
[14:16] | Now let me be clear. | 那我也把话说清楚了 |
[14:18] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 这是要发生的事情 |
[14:20] | First, the police are going to get a subpoena | 首先 警察会拿到你的 |
[14:22] | for your e-mails and phone records. | 邮件和通话记录的传票 |
[14:24] | Then they’ll go after the hotel security footage. | 然后他们会去找监控录像 |
[14:26] | After that, they’ll ask for the reservation records, | 然后他们会要预定记录 |
[14:28] | so they can interrogate all the guests | 这样他们就可以审问所有的客人 |
[14:30] | and all of your hotel employees, | 和酒店的全部员工 |
[14:32] | so you may want to put your shoe shopping on hold | 所以也许你应该先别买鞋 |
[14:35] | because it is going to cost you a lot of money | 因为摆脱这些 |
[14:37] | to get out of this. | 会花很多钱 |
[14:38] | And you’ll pay it to someone else | 你还得请别人 |
[14:41] | because I’m not interested. | 因为我不感兴趣 |
[14:49] | Krishna! | 克里希纳 |
[14:51] | Find me another lawyer not named… | 帮我找另一个 |
[14:53] | Jane. | 不叫简的律师 |
[14:55] | Is Mateo asleep? | 马特奥睡了吗 |
[14:56] | Finally. | 终于睡了 |
[14:58] | So, should we talk? | 那我们该谈谈了吧 |
[15:01] | Uh, yeah. Great. | 很好 |
[15:06] | But first let me make my pitch. | 首先 让我直说了 |
[15:10] | And before you say no, here’s a list | 在你说不之前 这有一个 |
[15:15] | of all the reasons it won’t work out, | 所有无效原因的列表 |
[15:16] | practically, with my counterarguments. | 实际上是反驳 |
[15:21] | Come on, you like lists. | 来吧 你最喜欢列表了 |
[15:24] | Number one. | 第一条 |
[15:26] | We just got back to being friends. | 我们刚刚做回朋友 |
[15:27] | And under that is my counterargument, | 在那句下面是我的反驳观点 |
[15:29] | which is really just me apologizing for being a jerk. | 其实是我的道歉 之前太混蛋了 |
[15:34] | And-and talking about how much your friendship means. | 然后谈到了友谊对你来说有多重要 |
[15:39] | And how much I missed you. | 还有我多想念你 |
[15:42] | And how co-parenting has to be our top priority. | 还有我们的首要任务是共同抚养孩子 |
[15:45] | That’s the thing, Mateo… | 是这样的 马特奥… |
[15:47] | Yeah, that’s in section two. | 是的 他在第二部分 |
[15:49] | A list about how it would ultimately benefit him | 我列了一个清单 包括如果我们努力的话 |
[15:52] | if we worked out. | 怎样会对他最好 |
[15:54] | – “If”? – Just continue reading. | -“如果” -你继续往下看 |
[15:56] | We take it slow. | 我们慢慢来 |
[15:58] | Not much would change and we’re already living together. | 不会有太多改变 而且我们已经住在一起了 |
[16:01] | So we just treat it like any other new relationship | 所以我们就像开始一段新感情 |
[16:03] | and-and we don’t tell him for a while. | 而且我们暂时先不告诉他 |
[16:06] | Why not try? | 为什么不尝试一下 |
[16:12] | I just had my heart broken. | 我刚刚失恋了 |
[16:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:15] | And there’s a section about timing. | 还有一部分说了时间问题 |
[16:17] | And how I know it’s not perfect. | 我知道不是很完美 |
[16:18] | Come on, you don’t have an incredible kiss like that | 拜托 如果你对我没有感情的话 |
[16:20] | if there’s not something there. | 接吻的感觉不会那么好的 |
[16:28] | Honestly… | 其实… |
[16:31] | it wasn’t incredible for me. | 对我来说感觉不好 |
[16:34] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | The kiss. | 亲吻 |
[16:36] | It was kind of like… | 有点像是… |
[16:40] | I don’t know, not great. | 我不知道 不是很好 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I-I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不理解 |
[16:44] | What don’t you understand? | 你不理解什么 |
[16:45] | It was a great kiss. | 那个接吻很完美 |
[16:47] | I mean, I’m a good kisser. | 我的接吻技巧很高超 |
[16:47] | This isn’t an indictment of your kissing. | 不是说你的接吻有什么问题 |
[16:49] | I’m just saying that I wasn’t feeling it. | 我只是说我没有感觉到 |
[16:52] | You know? Maybe things changed. | 你懂吗 可能是情况变了 |
[16:53] | Or maybe your head wasn’t in the game. | 或者也许是你的注意力没集中 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | Well, you were just caught off guard | 你只是有点措手不及 |
[17:00] | and all you could think about was all that other stuff. | 你当时想的都是其他的事情 |
[17:02] | You can’t understand that | 你不能理解 |
[17:03] | – somebody didn’t – I told your grandmother | -某人不喜欢 -我跟你外婆说 |
[17:04] | like your “magical kiss”? | 你”神奇的亲吻” |
[17:05] | It was the greatest kiss of my life. | 那是我这辈子最棒的一次接吻 |
[17:06] | You spoke to my Abuela about this? | 你跟我外婆说过这件事 |
[17:08] | She’s my friend. I like her. | 她是我的朋友 我喜欢她 |
[17:09] | Well, then maybe you should kiss her. | 那也许你应该亲她 |
[17:19] | Five more minutes, Mr. Sweetface. | 还有五分钟 笑眯眯先生 |
[17:24] | Hey, hi. | 你好 |
[17:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:26] | Are you super sad about Jorge or anything? | 乔治的事你还是很伤心吗 |
[17:30] | Okay, because I’m angry with you. | 那就好 因为我生你的气了 |
[17:32] | But I don’t want to get into a fight if you’re super sad. | 但是如果你很伤心的话 我就不跟你吵架了 |
[17:37] | Stop talking to Rafael about me. | 别再跟拉斐尔聊我的事了 |
[17:41] | You’re supposed to be on my team. | 你应该站在我这边 |
[17:51] | There is no Team Jafael. | 没有简斐尔之队 |
[17:53] | Yikes, sorry. | 吵架了 抱歉 |
[17:57] | Where is this coming from? | 你为什么这么说 |
[18:05] | An accident which we made the absolute best of. | 只是一个意外而已 我们只能尽力做好 |
[18:25] | therapy. | 治疗 |
[18:29] | My grandson is starting kindergarten. | 我外孙要上幼儿园了 |
[18:34] | I’m hiding from your father. | 我在躲着你爸爸 |
[18:35] | All he wants to do | 他一直不停地 |
[18:36] | is talk about his childhood | 聊他的童年 |
[18:38] | and his feelings and his realizations | 还有他的感受 他的认识 |
[18:40] | and his realizations about his childhood feelings | 还有他对童年感受的认识 |
[18:42] | and his feelings about his childhood realizations. | 和对童年认识的感受 |
[18:47] | Now we can’t get through a five-minute conversation | 现在我们聊天不到五分钟 |
[18:49] | without him crying about his mother. | 他就哭着聊他的妈妈 |
[18:56] | All right, who’s ready for the first day of kindergarten, huh? | 好啦 准备好第一天去幼儿园了吗 |
[18:59] | Ah, memories. | 回忆 |
[19:01] | No! | 不 |
[19:02] | Go. You got to let Mommy go. | 放开 你要让妈妈走 |
[19:03] | Oh, geez. I can’t watch this. | 天呐 我看不了这些 |
[19:06] | Please, no more crying. | 拜托 别再哭了 |
[19:08] | Honestly, I thought this would be good news. | 其实我认为这是好消息 |
[19:10] | It is. I’m weeping with happiness. | 是的 我这是幸福的眼泪 |
[19:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[19:15] | A telenovela sequel, it’s beautiful. | 一部电视剧续集 太好了 |
[19:18] | Tell me a little bit about the idea. | 跟我说说你的想法 |
[19:20] | You’ll drink a lady scientist’s potion | 你会喝下一个女科学家的药水 |
[19:23] | and kiss her as planned, | 然后按照计划亲吻了她 |
[19:24] | then, bam! | 然后 突然 |
[19:25] | You start to grow big because you drank too much. | 你开始变大了 因为你喝了太多 |
[19:29] | Brilliant, sexy, I love it. | 太棒了 性感 我喜欢 |
[19:32] | Does Esteban know I’m getting a sequel? | 埃斯特班知道我要拍续集了吗 |
[19:33] | Yes, he was told this morning. | 是的 今天早上告诉他了 |
[19:35] | Beautiful, perfect. | 太好了 完美 |
[19:36] | Is he devastated? | 他崩溃了吗 |
[19:37] | Can I squash him like a bug at the end? | 我最后能像踩死一只小虫一样踩死他吗 |
[19:39] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:42] | You are right. | 你说的对 |
[19:43] | Why can’t I just accept my own happiness? | 为什么我不能只是接受我自己的幸福 |
[19:47] | It must have to do with my mother, who… | 这一定是跟我妈妈有关 她… |
[19:52] | Well, never mind. | 当我没说 |
[19:53] | I’ll talk about her in therapy. | 我会让她来治疗的 |
[19:54] | But thank you, thank you so much. | 不过谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[19:56] | Speaking of two people who could use some therapy… | 说到这 还有两个人需要接受下治疗… |
[19:59] | – Hope he made friends. – Yeah, me, too. | -希望他能交些朋友 -是啊 我也是 |
[20:02] | Hey, I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[20:04] | No, I’m sorry. I feel so bad. | 不 我很抱歉 我觉得很过意不去 |
[20:06] | – Me, too, me, too. – I can’t stop thinking about it. | -我也是 我也是 -我一直在想那件事 |
[20:08] | I’m so sorry I caught you off guard like that. | 我很抱歉让你那样措手不及 |
[20:10] | You still think that’s the reason? | 你还认为是因为这个吗 |
[20:12] | – Hey, let’s just leave it. – Do you? | -我们不聊这个了 -是吗 |
[20:14] | Okay, you are a planner. | 好吧 你很喜欢计划 |
[20:15] | – At least admit it’s a possibility. – Admit it’s a possibility | -至少承认有这种可能 -要承认的是 |
[20:18] | that you aren’t quite the kisser you think you are. | 你的接吻技巧不像你想象中那么棒 |
[20:20] | I was put at a kissing booth in college, all right? | 我大学的时候是站在接吻摊前的 好吗 |
[20:22] | People paid to kiss me. | 人们花钱来和我接吻 |
[20:23] | Well, I wouldn’t have paid. | 我可不会花钱 |
[20:26] | Are you sure you’re gonna be able to let this go? | 你能不聊这件事了吗 |
[20:28] | Done. I’ve let go. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[20:29] | Mommy, Daddy! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[20:32] | How was school? | 学校怎么样 |
[20:34] | School was fun, I made friends. | 学校很好玩 我交了朋友 |
[20:36] | Can I have a playdate? | 我能办个小聚会吗 |
[20:37] | Of course you can. | 当然可以了 |
[20:39] | Yay, yay, yay! | 太好了 |
[20:40] | Elijah! My dad says | 以利亚 我爸爸说 |
[20:41] | you can come to our house right now. | 你现在就可以去我家 |
[20:44] | Their house? | 他们家 |
[20:45] | You mean Xo and Ro’s house. | 你是说希尔和罗罗的家 |
[20:47] | I, uh, I wasn’t… | 我没… |
[20:49] | – I didn’t think… – Exactly. | -我觉得… -没错 |
[20:50] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[20:51] | A playdate sounds fun. | 一个聚会听起来不错 |
[20:53] | At your place? | 在你们家吗 |
[20:54] | Ooh, actually, we were hoping yours. | 其实我们希望去你们家 |
[20:56] | We’re undergoing renovations, | 我们家正在翻新 |
[20:57] | and the house is really a mess. | 而且房子很乱 |
[20:59] | Or what about, um, Grafton Park? | 或者不如去格拉夫顿公园 |
[21:01] | ‘Cause it’s so nice to get the kids outside, playing… | 因为带着孩子在户外玩玩… |
[21:02] | Oh, I wish. Elijah has allergies. | 我也想 但是以利亚有过敏 |
[21:07] | Could we come to your place? | 我们能去你家吗 |
[21:09] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[21:10] | Because you don’t live there. | 因为你不住在那儿 |
[21:11] | Uh, they will follow me home, | 他们会跟我们回家 |
[21:13] | and we’ll meet you there. | 我们家里见 |
[21:16] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[21:18] | Now, Mateo, where did you put that thermos? | 马特奥 你把保温杯放在哪儿了 |
[21:24] | I’m hurrying. | 我很快了 |
[21:25] | – Where are you? – I’m here. | -你在哪儿 -我来了 |
[21:27] | What do you want me to do with this picture? | 这张照片怎么办 |
[21:29] | Just put it in your car. | 放在你的车里 |
[21:31] | How long do we have? Wh-Where’s Jane? | 我们还有多长时间 简在哪里 |
[21:41] | I’m so sorry, my tank is below empty. | 我很抱歉 我的车没油了 |
[21:43] | Just give me one minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[22:06] | Okay, so, Mateo. | 好了 马特奥 |
[22:08] | We are gonna play a really fun game this afternoon. | 我们今天下午要玩一个非常有趣的游戏 |
[22:11] | It’s called: Pretend That We Live at Papa and Abuela’s House. | 名字叫做 假装我们住在外公和外婆的家 |
[22:16] | Why are we playing it? | 为什么要玩这个游戏 |
[22:18] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:19] | And did I mention | 我有说过 |
[22:20] | that there’s a great prize if you win? | 如果你赢了的话 会有一个很棒的奖吗 |
[22:23] | – What do I get? – A great public education. | -会有什么 -一个不错的公立教育 |
[22:26] | Ice cream sundae. | 圣代冰淇淋 |
[22:27] | Chocolate syrup? | 巧克力味的吗 |
[22:28] | And rainbow sprinkles. | 而且撒上彩虹色的 |
[22:31] | Deal. | 成交 |
[22:32] | Which brings us here. | 这就把我们带到了这里 |
[22:34] | Welcome. Come in. | 欢迎 请进 |
[22:35] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[22:38] | Mateo is so excited to have Elijah over. | 以利亚来我们家 马特奥太兴奋了 |
[22:40] | Because I live here. | 因为我住在这里 |
[22:42] | Uh, that’s right, you do, Mateo. | 没错 是的马特奥 |
[22:43] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[22:50] | Ah, yes, the playdate. | 对了 小朋友的聚会 |
[22:52] | Be careful or the whole thing will come crashing down. | 小心点 不然全部都倒了 |
[22:55] | Thanks for the reminder, Mateo. | 谢谢你的提醒 马特奥 |
[23:00] | You sure do have a lot of breastmilk in your fridge. | 你们冰箱里有好多乳奶 |
[23:02] | Ah, yes, that would be Darci’s liquid gold. | 对了 那是德斯的液体黄金 |
[23:06] | Sorry. I know lots of moms breastfeed | 抱歉 我知道很多妈妈都母乳喂养小孩 |
[23:08] | for an extended time nowadays. | 延长母乳喂养的时间 |
[23:09] | I-I hope that didn’t sound judgmental. | 我希望自己的话听起来不会太指手画脚 |
[23:11] | No problem, bud. | 没关系的 老妹 |
[23:13] | I am one of those moms. | 我就是个延长哺乳的妈妈 |
[23:14] | You know, what can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 你懂的 |
[23:15] | Mateo’s healthy as a horse. | 马特奥健壮如牛 |
[23:16] | – Can I see your room? – Uh… Of-of course. | -我能参观一下你的房间吗 -没问题呀 |
[23:18] | Mateo, why don’t we, uh, take your friend upstairs? | 马特奥 我们邀请你朋友上楼坐坐吧 |
[23:20] | Can I have a drink first, Mommy? | 我能喝点东西吗 妈妈 |
[23:24] | Oh, I’m just gonna go with water this time. | 这次给他喝白开水就好 |
[23:28] | Interesting photos you’ve got in the restroom. | 厕所里有几张挺有意思的照片 |
[23:31] | Let me show you what she’s referring to. | 我给大家看看她说的是什么 |
[23:33] | Actually, it’s a triptych. | 其实是三张一套的艺术照 |
[23:37] | Who are those people? | 何许人也 |
[23:38] | Yeah, actually, those are my parents. | 是我的父母 |
[23:40] | You have naked photos of your parents? | 你手上居然会有父母的裸照 |
[23:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:43] | We are a body-positive, | 我们是一个保持身体自信 |
[23:44] | extended breastfeeding | 延长哺乳时间 |
[23:47] | hippy-dippy household up in here. | 随心所欲的家庭 |
[23:49] | I can’t take it. I feel like | 我听不下去了 |
[23:50] | they are going to be busted any minute. Which reminds me. | 感觉他们随时会被揭穿 刚好提醒了我 |
[23:54] | Of course there won’t be a murder charge. | 当然不会提出谋杀指控 |
[23:56] | This whole thing will blow over. | 这一切都会随风消逝 |
[23:58] | Clearly, that other lawyer was just trying to scare you. | 很显然 另外一名律师只是在虚张声势 |
[24:00] | Thank you. That’s what I… | 多谢 我就是这个 |
[24:01] | Petra Solano? | 佩特拉·索拉诺 |
[24:03] | Yes, that’s me. | 什么事 |
[24:06] | This is a subpoena for your e-mails and phone records. | 这是调取你邮件与通话记录的搜查令 |
[24:09] | We also need to review all security footage | 我们还要查看你妹妹遇害当晚 |
[24:11] | and get a complete list of guests who were staying at the hotel | 所有的监控视频 |
[24:13] | the night your sister died. | 以及所有入住酒店的客人名单 |
[24:16] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[24:17] | I have nothing to hide. | 反正我没什么好藏的 |
[24:23] | Call Jane Ramos. | 打电话给简·拉莫斯 |
[24:25] | Now. Tell her I don’t care what it costs. | 立刻 告诉她我不惜任何代价 |
[24:27] | I’m just realizing the cost now. | 我才意识到这件事对我有多重要 |
[24:29] | How she had me sing and dance for the entire waitstaff | 就因为一个杂工认出我曾出演麦片广告 |
[24:33] | because one of the busboys recognized me | 她居然跟让我在全体服务人员面前 |
[24:35] | from a cereal commercial. | 又唱又跳的 |
[24:37] | It was my birthday, they should have been singing to me. | 那天是我过生日 他们应该给我唱歌 |
[24:41] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[24:43] | I-I was hoping | 我一直希望 |
[24:44] | that we could enjoy a nice afternoon together | 咱俩能共度美好的午后 |
[24:46] | and maybe not talk about your childhood for a few hours? | 能不能暂时不提你儿时不愉快的记忆 |
[24:50] | It’s been kind of nonstop. | 感觉没完没了的 |
[24:53] | Oh, well, excuse me | 这位夫人 很抱歉 |
[24:55] | for having feelings | 在下不是冷酷无情的机器人 |
[24:56] | and being in touch with my emotions. | 我为自己忍不住动情向您道歉 |
[24:58] | Maybe the problem is that I’m touching a nerve here. | 也许问题出在我触碰到了自己最脆弱的神经 |
[25:01] | I’ve talked all about my past, and you haven’t shared a thing. | 我说了这么多 你却对自己的过去只字不提 |
[25:04] | Well, I haven’t shared anything because you haven’t let me | 我什么都没跟你分享只因为 |
[25:06] | get a word in. | 我压根插不上话 |
[25:07] | Okay. Get a word in. | 好吧 允许你插句话了 |
[25:09] | Talk about your parents. | 说说你父母吧 |
[25:12] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[25:15] | there really isn’t much to tell. | 也没什么好说的 |
[25:17] | You know everything. | 你什么都知道了 |
[25:18] | My relationship with my mom was complicated, | 我和我妈的关系蛮复杂的 |
[25:22] | and my relationship with my dad was perfect. | 而我和我爸的关系堪称完美 |
[25:25] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[25:27] | Okay, well, yes, of course, | 当然 话是这么说没错 |
[25:28] | he wasn’t perfect, but… | 我爸并不完美 但是 |
[25:32] | …he was a wonderful dad. | 他是个绝世好爸 |
[25:35] | I don’t know if I ever told you this, | 我忘了有没有跟你说过 |
[25:37] | but one Christmas he worked six extra shifts | 有一年圣诞节 为了送我一个亚历山大娃娃 |
[25:42] | just to get me a Madame Alexander doll. | 他额外加了六小时的班 |
[25:46] | A-And how did that make you feel? | 这件事带给你什么样的感觉 |
[25:51] | Special. | 非常特别 |
[25:53] | I mean, I was so touched that he would do that for me. | 他对我的付出令我特别感动 |
[25:58] | I loved that doll. | 我把那个娃娃视为珍宝 |
[26:02] | Although, I-I guess, when I really think about it, | 当我认真回想这件事的时候 |
[26:06] | I would have traded that doll in a second | 我宁可不要这个娃娃 |
[26:09] | for more time with him. | 也想和他在一起多待一会儿 |
[26:13] | This is so stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[26:15] | I don’t know why I’m crying about this. | 我都不知道自己为什么要哭 |
[26:18] | It’s called a breakthrough. | 这叫做突破性进展 |
[26:21] | Elijah, don’t break that. | 以利亚 别把杯子砸坏了 |
[26:23] | Sorry, he’s not used to such nice tableware. | 抱歉 他不经常用这么高档的餐具 |
[26:28] | Part of our parenting philosophy. | 这也是我们教育孩子的理念 |
[26:29] | Uh, treat kids like little grownups, | 把他们当做大人来看待 |
[26:31] | and they’ll act accordingly. | 他们就会做出相应的反应 |
[26:32] | Elijah, look, I have a booger. | 以利亚 你看我挖出一坨鼻屎 |
[26:36] | Well, this has been fun, | 感谢二位的招待 我们很尽兴 |
[26:37] | but we should really get going. Go put on your shoes, Elijah. | 我们真的该走了 去穿鞋吧 以利亚 |
[26:44] | So, you guys obviously don’t live here. | 这里肯定不是二位的爱巢 |
[26:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:49] | We get it. | 我们都懂 |
[26:50] | We just want Mateo to go to the best school. | 我们只是希望马特奥能接受最好的教育 |
[26:53] | Of course. We won’t tell anyone, but you should be careful. | 我们不会跟别人说 但你们得小心 |
[26:56] | Some parents are narcs. | 有的家长没那么好说话 |
[26:58] | Thank you for understanding. | 感谢二位的理解 |
[27:00] | And we are so sorry for lying. | 很抱歉此前我们说了谎 |
[27:03] | We understand. | 可怜天下父母心 |
[27:04] | Really, and… the boys are buddies now, | 现在小伙子们已经打成一片了 |
[27:06] | so maybe we can go to your real house next time? | 下次邀请我们去你们真正的家里吧 |
[27:09] | That would be great. | 乐意之至 |
[27:10] | And whoever the porn stars are that live here, | 至于住在这里的暴露狂 |
[27:12] | they can have their place back. | 他们可以住回来了 |
[27:16] | – Totally. – For sure. | -绝对的 -那还用说 |
[27:22] | Can I have my sundae now since I lied so good? | 我超会撒谎的 可以奖励我吃圣代了吗 |
[27:28] | Mateo, you weren’t lying, we were playing a game, remember? | 你不是撒谎 记得吗 我们只是玩游戏 |
[27:32] | A lying game. | 说谎的游戏 |
[27:33] | Next time Elijah comes over, do we lie again? | 下次以利亚来家里玩 我们还要说谎吗 |
[27:41] | So, Mateo, you were right. | 马特奥 你说得没错 |
[27:44] | We did ask you to lie. | 我确实让你撒谎了 |
[27:45] | How come? I thought lying was wrong. | 怎么会 我还以为撒谎是不对的 |
[27:48] | It is. | 确实是这样的 |
[27:50] | Most of the time. | 在大多数情况下 |
[27:51] | But other times, we make a choice, | 在为数不多的情况下 人们要做出选择 |
[27:54] | and we weigh the cost of the lie with the benefit of the lie. | 大家权衡说谎的好处和代价 |
[27:58] | I don’t understand. | 我还是不懂 |
[28:04] | We’re pretending to live at Papa and Abuela’s house | 我们假装住在外公和外婆家里 |
[28:07] | so you’re allowed to go to your new school. | 这样你就可以顺利进入新学校了 |
[28:09] | You see, the school in our neighborhood isn’t very good. | 我们那片的学校教学质量不是太好 |
[28:12] | Which isn’t fair, | 当然这很不公平 |
[28:13] | but it’s also life. | 但这就是生活 |
[28:15] | So we’re trying, in just this one case, | 所以就这一次 我们大家共同努力 |
[28:18] | to make things a little more fair. | 使整个局面变得稍微公平一点 |
[28:20] | And in order to do that, we pretend to live here. | 为了让你进好学校 我们一家假装住在这里 |
[28:23] | Well, what if I get mixed up? | 如果我搞砸了怎么办 |
[28:25] | Or I forget? | 或者我忘了怎么办 |
[28:29] | Buddy, you can do this. | 宝贝 你可以的 |
[28:30] | You’re a big boy. | 你是个大小伙子了 |
[28:33] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[28:35] | They’re probably not even gonna ask, Mr. Sweetface. | 没准没人会问的 笑眯眯先生 |
[28:44] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[28:46] | And I actually had my own breakthrough. | 我自己也有个重大突破 |
[28:49] | About Dad and the Madame Alexander doll he got me | 关于老爸和他送我的亚历山大娃娃 |
[28:52] | and how much I missed him. | 而且我才意识到自己有多么思念他 |
[28:58] | Yeah, but, I mean, I missed him when he was alive. | 我怀念他健在的日子 |
[29:02] | H-He was gone so much. | 他常常不能陪在我们身边 |
[29:06] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[29:15] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[29:21] | Uh, but, Mom, of course I was so grateful to him. | 妈 我对老爸一直心存感激 |
[29:24] | But thinking back, | 但是回忆往事 |
[29:27] | what I wanted more than the doll | 我宁可不要什么娃娃 |
[29:28] | was time with him. | 也想和他在一起多待上一会儿 |
[29:35] | It’s not a criticism, I’m just… | 我不是说老爸做得不对 只是 |
[29:41] | Oh, wha… | 什么 |
[29:47] | She was so pissed. | 她火冒三丈 |
[29:49] | She just shut down. | 把自己关起来 |
[29:51] | Clearly, she has underlying issues | 很显然 她与父母不和谐的亲子关系 |
[29:52] | from her own dysfunctional relationship with her parents. | 为这一切埋下了隐患 |
[29:56] | What were they like? | 你外祖父母是怎样的人 |
[29:57] | Well, they weren’t exactly her favorite topic. | 他们肯定不是我妈理想中的父母 |
[30:00] | And, friends, that night, | 朋友们 就在这样的夜晚 |
[30:02] | our porn stars talked. | 我们的暴露狂开始交谈了 |
[30:04] | And I think I was scared of what my mother would say | 如果我妈当时知道你怀了我的孩子 |
[30:06] | if she knew about your pregnancy. | 肯定会口出恶言 我光用想的就吓坏了 |
[30:08] | And that’s another reason I didn’t reach out to you. | 这也是我一直躲着没联系你的原因 |
[30:11] | And talked. | 他俩一直聊啊聊 |
[30:12] | I think that’s why my reaction was so big when you told me. | 当你跟我吐露实情后 之所以我反应那么大 |
[30:15] | On some level, all these years | 从某种层面来讲 这些年来 |
[30:17] | I’ve been projecting my anger | 我把自己对父亲的怒火 |
[30:18] | at my absentee dad on you. | 都转嫁到你身上了 |
[30:20] | And talked. | 聊啊聊 |
[30:21] | That’s probably why I’m such a good actor. | 或许这就是我成为如此出色演员的原因 |
[30:25] | And talked. | 把一切都说开了 |
[30:29] | I’m a little tipsy. | 我有点喝醉了 |
[30:31] | Forget Drunk History… | 忘记醉酒史 |
[30:34] | Stain all the carpets you want, | 你爱往地毯上洒多少酒都随你 |
[30:37] | I love you so much, Xiomara. | 我真的太爱你了 希尔玛拉 |
[30:40] | I love you so much, too. | 我也特别爱你 |
[30:46] | And, friends, that night | 朋友们 那天晚上 |
[30:48] | was the most romantic night of their lives. | 就是这二位此生最浪漫的夜晚 |
[30:52] | They even made another triptych. | 他们又拍了一组三连照 |
[30:55] | Not that one, obviously. | 肯定不是这组了 |
[30:59] | How’s Mateo? | 马特奥怎么样了 |
[31:01] | Um, he’s asleep. | 睡着了 |
[31:02] | Good. How’d he seem? | 那就好 他看起来怎么样 |
[31:06] | Not as scared, but he definitely has more questions. | 没那么怕了 但肯定还有一肚子问题要问 |
[31:14] | Oh, I forgot my… | 我忘拿 |
[31:18] | brush. | 梳子了 |
[31:54] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[31:57] | Yeah, me either. | 我也一样 |
[32:00] | I don’t think I realized what it would feel like. | 我不太清楚那是什么感觉 |
[32:02] | Having to explain to a kid | 向一个孩子解释 |
[32:04] | all these different levels and layers to lying? | 不同谎言之间的区别吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:10] | It’s hard. | 还蛮难的 |
[32:11] | And there’s a lot at stake. | 其中裹挟着很多利害关系 |
[32:13] | And we have to be on the same page | 我们最好能达成一致 |
[32:15] | and focus on co-parenting. | 然后专注共同监护 |
[32:18] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:21] | That’s why I’m moving out. | 所以我要搬出去 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna move in with Petra. | 我要搬去佩特拉那 |
[32:26] | Just until Luisa’s better and we sort things out. | 直到路易莎好些 我们解决好事情 |
[32:28] | You don’t have to move out. | 你不必搬出去的 |
[32:29] | I do. | 我要搬 |
[32:31] | Because if I’m being honest, | 因为实话说来 |
[32:35] | part of the reason I was staying was for you. | 我留下来的一部分原因是因为你 |
[32:38] | You asked me if I’ll be able to let go, | 你问我能不能放下 |
[32:40] | and I said yes. | 我说可以 |
[32:42] | And I will, but it’s gonna be hard | 我也会这样做 只是会很难 |
[32:46] | because it means letting go of something pretty big– | 因为这代表放下一些很重要的事 |
[32:50] | the possibility of us. | 比如我们未来的可能性 |
[32:51] | Which has been there for me in the back of my mind | 这个念头一直藏在我脑海里 |
[32:54] | for a long time. | 很久了 |
[32:57] | And I just don’t think I can let that go | 我觉得如果我和你一起住在这 |
[33:00] | living here with you. | 就永远无法放弃这个想法 |
[33:05] | Me, too, but… this is best. | 我也是 但这样是最好的 |
[33:11] | It’s just hard to… | 真的很难 |
[33:13] | give up the idea that something perfect | 放弃那些完美的 |
[33:16] | might not have been perfect for everyone. | 却不是对每个人都好的想法 |
[33:23] | That was about you and Xo. | 这话是说给你和希尔的 |
[33:27] | I heard you last night. | 我昨晚听到你的话了 |
[33:29] | You had one experience, and she had another. | 你有你的经历 而她有的则不一样 |
[33:33] | Which may or may not have been | 这也许像 也许不太像 |
[33:35] | similar to what happened with me and… | 我和那位名字都不能提的小姐 |
[33:38] | she who will not be named. | 之间发生的事 |
[33:42] | – Rafael Solano? – That’s me. | -拉斐尔·索拉诺 -是我 |
[33:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:51] | It’s from my sister. | 是我姐姐的信 |
[33:54] | This is my third message. | 这是我的第三条留言了 |
[33:55] | Please have Ms. Ramos call me back. | 请让拉莫斯女士给我回电 |
[33:59] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[34:02] | Let me know what you think. | 告诉我你作何感想 |
[34:04] | Go ahead, read it. | 快点 念啊 |
[34:08] | “Dear Rafael, | “亲爱的拉斐尔 |
[34:09] | It’s been a week. Finally I feel ready | 已经一周了 我终于准备好告诉你 |
[34:11] | to write to you and tell you what I think of what you did.” | 我对你所作所为的看法” |
[34:14] | Keep going. | 继续啊 |
[34:15] | “I know now that Carl was real. | “我现在知道卡尔是真实存在的了 |
[34:18] | Anezka told me. She told me everything– | 阿妮丝卡告诉我了 她把一切都告诉我了 |
[34:21] | how you set me up to get your inheritance back” What? | 你是如何陷害我夺回遗产的” 什么 |
[34:24] | Stop lying. | 别再撒谎了 |
[34:26] | I just went to the hospital, and guess what. | 我去医院了 猜猜怎么了 |
[34:29] | After Luisa checked herself out, | 在路易莎自己出院后 |
[34:30] | a woman named Krishna showed up | 一个叫克里希纳的女人出现了 |
[34:32] | asking all kinds of questions. | 问了各种各样的问题 |
[34:33] | Even tried to bribe the staff | 甚至试图买通员工 |
[34:35] | for information on Luisa’s whereabouts. | 获取路易莎在哪的信息 |
[34:37] | Krishna? Well, she’s fired, obviously. | 克里希纳吗 她已经被炒了啊 |
[34:39] | Stop, just stop! | 别说了 别说了 |
[34:41] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我事实 |
[34:53] | My mother and sister set everyone up. | 我妈妈和妹妹陷害了所有人 |
[34:57] | They hired Carl to make Luisa think she was crazy. | 他们雇佣了卡尔让路易莎觉得自己疯了 |
[35:01] | I sent Krishna to find Luisa | 在我知道阿妮丝卡陷害你之后 |
[35:03] | as soon as I knew Anezka said you did it. | 我就派克里希纳去找到路易莎了 |
[35:05] | How long did you know Carl was real? | 你从什么时候开始知道卡尔是真实存在的 |
[35:07] | I was going to tell you and Luisa | 我打算解决了我妈妈和阿妮丝卡的事 |
[35:09] | just as soon as I dealt with my mother and Anezka. | 就告诉你和路易莎的 |
[35:11] | How long, Petra? | 多久了 佩特拉 |
[35:12] | How long did you leave my sister in an institution | 你明知道我姐姐看到的不是幻觉却不说 |
[35:14] | knowing she wasn’t hallucinating? | 这已经有多久了 |
[35:18] | A week. | 一周 |
[35:29] | I can’t believe Petra didn’t tell you. | 我简直不敢相信佩特拉没告诉你 |
[35:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:32] | And I need to be done with that. | 我真的受够了 |
[35:35] | With all the lying. | 都是谎言 |
[35:37] | Which is why I don’t want Mateo lying about his school. | 所以我不希望马特奥在学校的事上说谎 |
[35:40] | – What? No, that isn’t fair. – Okay. Okay, hold on… | -什么 这不公平 -等等 |
[35:43] | Now, we made this decision, | 我们已经做了决定 |
[35:44] | – and I get that you’re suddenly… – Hold on. | -我明白你突然 -等等 |
[35:45] | So I found a studio apartment | 所以我找到了一间小公寓 |
[35:47] | in your parents’ school district, and I just signed the lease. | 在你父母家的学校片区里 我签了租约 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:53] | I sold my car. Paid through the year. | 我卖了车 租了一年 |
[35:57] | I’ll take the bus to work or… carpool with you? | 我可以坐车去工作 或者和你拼车 |
[36:01] | You can totally carpool with me. | 你完全可以和我拼车啊 |
[36:04] | You got an apartment? | 你有公寓了吗 |
[36:06] | Don’t get too excited, it’s super small. | 别太激动 很小的 |
[36:09] | I didn’t even know they made them that small. | 我都没想过还能有这么小的 |
[36:11] | It sounds… amazing. | 听起来太美好了 |
[36:16] | And speaking of amazing… | 说到美好 |
[36:21] | And cut. Moving on to the last setup. | 停 拍最后一场 |
[36:25] | Give me Baby. | 把宝宝给我 |
[36:25] | I want time with her while they light. | 他们布光时我想陪陪宝宝 |
[36:31] | Xiomara? | 希尔玛拉 |
[36:33] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[36:51] | Ma, no. | 妈妈 不是的 |
[36:53] | I shouldn’t have said that to you. | 我不该和你说那些话 |
[36:54] | – I get it. – No, no, no. | -我明白了 -不不不 |
[37:17] | So, as we close out this journey, | 在旅程结束之际 |
[37:19] | I just want to thank you all for your devotion to Guillermo | 我想要谢谢大家对《吉列》的奉献 |
[37:22] | – and for… – I got the rewrite. | -以及 -我拿到重写的剧本了 |
[37:25] | I saw you crush me like a bug once you grow big. | 你变大之后把我像虫子一样碾碎了 |
[37:28] | And we are officially announcing a sequel. | 而且 我们今天要官方宣布续集的诞生 |
[37:35] | Rogelio, do you want to say a few words? | 罗格里奥 你想说点什么吗 |
[37:37] | And in that moment, | 就在此时 |
[37:38] | with Alba’s words ringing in his ears, | 外婆的话还回响在耳畔 |
[37:41] | Rogelio realized he had to be a bigger man. | 罗格里奥意识到自己应该更强大 |
[37:44] | But not a giant. | 但不是变成一个巨人 |
[37:46] | Drop everything. We need an emergency rewrite. | 放下手头的一切 我们马上重写剧本 |
[37:50] | A baby needs her father, | 孩子需要父亲的陪伴 |
[37:52] | which is why | 所以 |
[37:53] | I will take the next year off. | 我明年要停工 |
[37:56] | Esteban will be your lead. | 埃斯特班会成为你们的领袖 |
[37:58] | And I will be your hero. | 我会成为你的英雄 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | For… coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[38:11] | L-Look, you were right about everything. | 你说的都对 |
[38:14] | The police came for my e-mails, | 警察来查我的邮件 |
[38:17] | my phone records, my time cards. | 通话记录 时间安排 |
[38:19] | And I don’t need someone who’s gonna blow smoke up my ass. | 我不需要来个给我找麻烦的人 |
[38:21] | I need someone to make sure I don’t go to jail | 我需要有人能保证我不至于要进监狱 |
[38:23] | for protecting myself. | 来保护我自己 |
[38:24] | You accused me of being a crook. | 你指责我是一个骗子 |
[38:26] | And I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:32] | I know this is not an excuse, but… | 我知道这不是借口 |
[38:38] | …this is obviously a very emotional time for me. | 但现在我的确很情绪化 |
[38:40] | My sister’s dead, | 我妹妹死了 |
[38:41] | my hotel is in limbo, and… | 我的酒店处在倒闭的边缘 |
[38:46] | I-I don’t have anyone on my side anymore. | 没有人站在我这边 |
[38:49] | I had my ex in my corner, | 本来我的前任是在我这边的 |
[38:50] | but I went and ruined that, so… | 但我毁了这一切 |
[38:54] | And now I’m all alone. | 现在我只剩下自己了 |
[38:58] | What, do you get some sick pleasure in other people’s pain? | 你看到别人的痛苦有什么变态的快感吗 |
[39:00] | Keep wearing your heart on your sleeve. | 你要一直这样把感情表露出来 |
[39:02] | It makes you a much more sympathetic defendant. | 这会让你成为一个值得同情的被告 |
[39:05] | If you become a defendant, | 如果你会成为被告的话 |
[39:07] | which I will work hard to ensure that you don’t. | 但我要尽力保证你不会成为被告 |
[39:15] | Aw, look, Petra made a friend. | 现在佩特拉有朋友了 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:19] | A friend who charges $600 an hour, but still. | 一个每小时收费六百美元的朋友也是朋友啊 |
[39:22] | I’d almost say things are looking up. | 事情看起来几乎是在好转了 |
[39:27] | Okay, I’m her lawyer. | 我是她的律师了 |
[39:30] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[39:31] | There is no next. | 没有下一张了 |
[39:33] | That’s all the pictures. It’s just one room. | 只有这些照片 就一个房间 |
[39:35] | Well, it’s great. | 很好啊 |
[39:38] | It will be great. | 会很好的 |
[39:39] | We’ll decorate it on the cheap. I’m a pro. | 装修会很便宜的 我可是专家 |
[39:42] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待了 |
[39:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:47] | – Let me just ask. – Oh, please, don’t let this | -我要问 -你别提 |
[39:49] | – be about the kiss. – Do you really not think | -接吻的事了 -你真的觉得我们之间 |
[39:50] | we have chemistry anymore? | 一点化学反应都没有了吗 |
[39:53] | – I don’t know. – That’s what you’re saying. | -我不知道 -你就是这个意思啊 |
[39:55] | Okay, fine. You know what? | 好吧 那这样 |
[39:56] | Kiss me again. | 再亲我一次 |
[39:58] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[39:59] | Let’s do it. Go. | 来吧 |
[40:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:06] | Okay. Wow. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | – Sorry. – Okay. No. You are | -不好意思 -不 |
[40:08] | obviously not in the right headspace again. | 你显然现在不在状态 |
[40:10] | I’m fine. I’m ready. | 我没事 我准备好了 |
[40:12] | – No, I don’t want to anymore. – It is now or never. | -我不想亲了 -是现在不想还是以后都不想 |
[40:15] | This is your window. | 这是你的机会 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:21] | Fine. | 好 |
[40:25] | But first, you have to think about what comes next. | 但首先 你要想想接下来会发生什么 |
[40:27] | – I’ve thought everything through. – No. | -我想了各种可能 -没有 |
[40:31] | What I would do | 在接吻之后 |
[40:33] | after we kiss. | 我会做什么呢 |
[40:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:37] | Like where I would put my… | 例如 我要把手 |
[40:40] | hand, for instance. | 放到哪呢 |
[40:44] | And my… tongue. | 我的舌头 |
[40:49] | Where are you gonna put it? | 你要放哪呢 |
[40:56] | That’s just to start. | 这只是开始 |
[40:58] | Then I’d… | 然后我 |
[41:05] | Okay, kiss me now. | 亲我吧 |
[41:22] | And, friends, what can I say? | 我又能说什么呢 |
[41:25] | It felt like | 感觉好像 |
[41:26] | a telenovela. | 浪漫肥皂剧 |
[41:39] | You guys are kissing! | 你们接吻了 |
[41:40] | Does that mean you’re getting married? | 这代表你们会结婚吗 |