时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hello. You’ll recall Jane and Rafael | 大家好 你们还记得 |
[00:03] | finally said the four-letter word. I love you. | 简和拉斐尔终于说了我爱你 |
[00:06] | And guess who Rafael didn’t love? | 猜猜拉斐尔不爱谁 |
[00:08] | This guy. | 这个男人 |
[00:09] | I thought you focused on commercial real estate. | 我以为你关注的是商业地产 |
[00:12] | Sure. My-my partners do. | 没错 我合伙人做这个 |
[00:13] | So he decided to bet on himself | 所以他决定赌自己一把 |
[00:15] | and find a property to develop. | 找一块地产开发 |
[00:17] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是 |
[00:18] | – Chase cut me out of the deal. – What? | -恰斯把我踢出去了 -什么 |
[00:20] | And speaking of being double-crossed, | 说到被出卖 |
[00:22] | Petra’s lawyer, J.R., | 佩特拉的律师JR |
[00:23] | was working against her for a while, | 跟她对着干了一段时间 |
[00:24] | but then J.R. came clean and confessed everything. | 但是JR后来坦白承认了 |
[00:27] | The minute I realized you didn’t kill your sister, | 当我意识到你没有杀你妹妹 |
[00:29] | I told them I wanted out. | 我跟他们说我想退出 |
[00:31] | And then this happened. | 然后这个发生了 |
[00:33] | So, yeah, things are getting real between Petra | 没错 佩特拉和律师恋人之间 |
[00:35] | and her lawyer-slash-lover. | 开始变得认真起来 |
[00:37] | But alas, it looks like Petra | 但是 看起来佩特拉 |
[00:39] | may need her lover to be her slash-lawyer again, after all. | 需要她的恋人又变为她的律师 |
[00:42] | I saw the whole thing. | 我看到了整个过程 |
[00:43] | Petra killed Anezka in cold blood. | 佩特拉无情地杀死了阿妮丝卡 |
[00:47] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela, | 我知道 简直狗血啊 |
[00:49] | which reminds me, Rogelio’s American adaptation | 这提醒了我 罗格里奥的美国版 |
[00:52] | of The Passions of Santos was moving forward, | 《桑托斯的激情》进展顺利 |
[00:54] | and the fabulous River Fields agreed to be his costar, | 名演员里弗·菲尔兹也同意参演 |
[00:57] | even after this happened. | 尽管发生了这件事 |
[00:58] | My eyebrows. | 我的眉毛 |
[00:59] | And Xiomara, well, | 希尔玛拉呢 |
[01:00] | she faced her breast cancer diagnosis with courage and grace. | 她勇敢且优雅地面对乳腺癌诊断 |
[01:04] | And she was healing from her mastectomy. | 目前正从手术中康复 |
[01:06] | So all in all, things are looking up. | 所以说 一切都在好起来 |
[01:08] | So let’s dive in. | 让我们开始吧 |
[01:12] | When Jane Villanueva was 28 years old, | 当简二十八岁时 |
[01:15] | she decided to move in with her boyfriend, Rafael Solano. | 她决定和男友拉斐尔同居 |
[01:19] | And, friends, it was romantic and exciting and… | 朋友们 这非常浪漫 令人激动 还… |
[01:23] | Expensive. Wow. | 非常贵 |
[01:26] | A one bedroom in this school district doesn’t come cheap, | 学区内一居室不便宜 |
[01:28] | so we’re going to have to make some lifestyle changes. | 我们得改变生活方式了 |
[01:30] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[01:32] | I can live off of love. | 我有爱就能活 |
[01:33] | Love and… mm! | 爱情和… |
[01:36] | This is what we’ll need. | 我们需要这个 |
[01:37] | First and last month’s rent plus security deposit. | 首末月租金外加押金 |
[01:39] | Okay. Wow. Yeah. | 好吧 哇 |
[01:42] | All right. Well, let’s start saving. | 好吧 我们要省钱了 |
[01:45] | Ramen for dinner? | 晚饭吃拉面 |
[01:46] | Sounds good to me. | 可以 |
[01:47] | And, friends, save they did. | 朋友们 他们真的省钱了 |
[01:57] | And little by little, they were pushing that line. | 积少成多 他们慢慢地攒钱 |
[02:03] | Who needs CrossFit? | 谁还需要去健身房 |
[02:07] | Which brings us here, now. | 所以我们来到了这里 |
[02:10] | I worked five extra shifts this week. | 我这周加了五次班 |
[02:11] | You worked four. | 你四次 |
[02:13] | I subtracted money for our weekly bills | 本周收入减去账单 |
[02:14] | plus Mateo’s new karate session, | 和马特奥的空手道课 |
[02:16] | and I factored in the prepaid rent on this apartment | 还有预付的公寓租金 |
[02:18] | plus a pair of cufflinks I sold that brought in $500. | 加上我卖了一对袖扣五百刀 |
[02:22] | I know this is normally your thing, | 我知道这事一般你做 |
[02:23] | but I happen to excel at budget worksheets. | 但碰巧我的预算清单也做的很好 |
[02:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:29] | Nothing? I just made a spreadsheet joke. | 没反应 我刚开了个电子表格的玩笑 |
[02:32] | I thought you’d be all over that. | 我觉得你会觉得很好笑 |
[02:36] | Sorry. I’m just so in the zone. | 不好意思 我正在专注于这个 |
[02:37] | Well, you are gonna have to hit pause for a second | 你得暂停一下 |
[02:39] | to take this in. | 听我说 |
[02:41] | We saved enough for first and last month’s rent | 这间一居室的首末月房租 |
[02:43] | on the one bedroom upstairs. | 我们已经攒够了 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[02:47] | Are you… oh. | 你是…等等 |
[02:52] | Yay! We saved enough. | 耶 我们攒够了 |
[02:54] | We did, and we have an extra $173. | 没错 还多出了173块 |
[02:57] | Nice! | 好耶 |
[02:59] | So, can you take a break for an open house in an hour | 那你能一小时后去看看房子吗 |
[03:01] | so we can stake our claim? | 好的话咱就定了 |
[03:05] | Oh. Oh! Stake a claim! | 好啊 定了定了 |
[03:06] | Yes! Yes, yes! | 好的好的 |
[03:07] | That’s actually the expression I’ve been looking for. | 我正好需要这个表达 |
[03:11] | Sorry. It’s like this faucet turned on in my brain, | 对不起 我的文思如泉涌 |
[03:13] | and now I can’t turn it off. | 止都止不住 |
[03:14] | I’m happy your writing is going so well. | 很高兴你的写作如此顺利 |
[03:17] | Better than well. | 岂止顺利 |
[03:18] | I’m finally on a roll. | 我终于超常发挥了 |
[03:23] | 超能女孩 写作能力爆表… | |
[03:31] | Okay. This place was worth taking a break for. | 很好 这地方很值 |
[03:34] | Right? Feels massive compared to my studio. | 对吧 我的工作室真是小巫见大巫 |
[03:38] | Ah. Couch over here. Nice play area for Mateo. | 这儿放个沙发 马特奥可以玩儿 |
[03:42] | And your desk can go right here, | 你的桌子可以放这里 |
[03:45] | by the window. | 窗子边上 |
[03:46] | I can already see it. | 我能想象 |
[03:54] | Sound it out, buddy. | 读出来 小家伙儿 |
[04:10] | Ready for school! | 准备上学了 |
[04:12] | Who wants some eggs? | 谁想吃点蛋 |
[04:18] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[04:19] | I think we need a dining room table. | 我们还要个餐桌 |
[04:21] | – So you want this place? – I so want this place. | -所以你想要这个地方了咯 -太想要了 |
[04:24] | And a dining room table. | 还要个餐桌 |
[04:25] | I think we should take the $173 and go to the flea market. | 我们拿着173块钱去跳蚤市场吧 |
[04:28] | Now, come on. Selfie for my mom. | 来 自拍张给妈妈 |
[04:36] | Wow. Somebody’s feeling better. | 有人感觉好多了 |
[04:39] | How was your run? | 跑步怎么样 |
[04:40] | Three miles. No pain at all. | 三英里 一点都不疼 |
[04:42] | I feel strong. Ready for chemo. | 我感觉很好 准备好化疗了 |
[04:44] | I’ve got this. | 我没问题的 |
[04:45] | You’ve so got this. | 你肯定没问题 |
[04:46] | And you have the right mind-set, | 而且你心态很好 |
[04:47] | the power of positive thinking. | 积极的想法 |
[04:49] | Exactly. I can see myself crossing the finish line, | 没错 我都能想象跑过终点的样子了 |
[04:53] | which is why I’ve decided to do those cold caps. | 所以我决定要做冷帽了 |
[04:57] | 头皮冷却疗法 减少化疗时掉发症状 | |
[05:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:04] | The doctor said the caps can be painful. | 医生说冷帽会很疼 |
[05:07] | I can handle it. | 我没问题 |
[05:08] | And I’ll feel so much better if I finish chemo with my hair. | 我很希望做完化疗头发还在 |
[05:12] | Get on with my life after, leave cancer behind me. | 然后继续生活 忘掉癌症 |
[05:15] | So, are you up for being my cold cap coach? | 你能来做我的冷帽教练吗 |
[05:18] | Try saying that three times fast. | 三倍速再说一遍 |
[05:20] | You have to do some training. | 你必须接受训练 |
[05:21] | They’re apparently tricky to put on. | 显然那东西很难戴 |
[05:23] | Of course. I’ll be your cold cap commando, | 没问题 我来当你的冷帽长官 |
[05:26] | your follicle friend, | 你的毛囊好友 |
[05:27] | your hair helper. | 头发的好帮手 |
[05:32] | Thanks. Now go get ready for your meeting. | 谢谢你 去准备开会吧 |
[05:35] | You can’t be late. | 你不能迟到 |
[05:36] | So sorry I am late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:43] | Wow. Your eyebrows look even thicker and more magnificent. | 你的眉毛真是比以前还要容光焕发 |
[05:47] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[05:48] | The very best international team of eyebrow transplant specialists. | 出自国际上最好的眉毛移植专家之手 |
[05:53] | Shall we dive right in? | 我们开始吧 |
[05:55] | I called this meeting | 我让大家来开会 |
[05:56] | to talk about the script, since I have final approval. | 是聊聊剧本 因为最终决定权在我 |
[05:59] | Right now there is way too much crazy stuff happening. | 现在的事儿太疯狂啦 |
[06:02] | It’s hard to know what to pay attention to. | 都不知道该关注什么 |
[06:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:06] | You have one very long eyebrow hair. | 你有一根眉毛特别长 |
[06:14] | Ah, yes. Right. | 是的 没错 |
[06:16] | Side effect of a new brow cream. | 新型眉毛膏的副作用 |
[06:18] | My point is there’s too much crazy stuff going on in this show. | 我的点在于这部剧里的事儿太多太杂了 |
[06:24] | So, in the next draft, we need to really ground it. | 所以下一版 我们要好好接地气 |
[06:29] | I love grounding. I’m all for grounding. | 我超爱接地气的 |
[06:31] | Let’s ground it into the ground. | 直接接到土里去 |
[06:33] | But what does that mean? | 接地气是什么意思 |
[06:35] | Like practically, in terms of the script. | 用在剧本上是什么意思 |
[06:37] | I was thinking, what if the maid | 我在想 如果女仆 |
[06:39] | isn’t actually his long-lost mother? | 不是他失散多年的母亲 |
[06:42] | What if she’s… | 如果她 |
[06:44] | …simply the maid? | 只是一个女仆 |
[06:45] | Oh, that’s nice. I love that. | 太棒了 我喜欢 |
[06:46] | Oh, so grounded. | 太接地气了 |
[06:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:49] | And in act five, | 在第五幕 |
[06:52] | when Steve hits his head exiting Air Force One | 当史蒂夫视察部队回来之后 |
[06:55] | after coming home from visiting the troops | 从空军一号出来撞伤了头 |
[06:56] | and gets amnesia, let’s lose it. | 然后失忆了 这段不要了 |
[07:01] | The-the airplane ride or visiting the troops? | 坐飞机这段还是部队访问那段 |
[07:04] | The amnesia. | 失忆这段 |
[07:07] | Oh, River, please. | 里弗 拜托 |
[07:08] | That is a key plot twist, a classic telenovela trope. | 这才是经典肥皂剧的关键之笔啊 |
[07:12] | I have to say, I agree with River. | 我其实同意里弗的 |
[07:14] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[07:15] | What a surprise. | 真令人吃惊 |
[07:17] | Okay. No amnesia. | 好吧 不失忆了 |
[07:20] | Perfect. I’ve already forgotten it. | 完美 我已经忘了 |
[07:23] | Now, let’s talk wardrobe. | 再来聊聊服装 |
[07:26] | Are you wearing Mommy’s blouse? | 你穿着妈妈的衬衫吗 |
[07:29] | I’d call that a camisole. | 那叫短背心 |
[07:31] | Oh, there you are. | 在这儿呢 |
[07:32] | Okay, girls, go put your shoes on. | 姑娘们去穿鞋 |
[07:37] | QuicQulawyer moment. | 律师有话说 |
[07:38] | I got an e-mail from the D.A. this morning. | 我今早收到地检官的邮件 |
[07:41] | He wants to meet about the case on Thursday. | 他想周二见面谈谈案子的事儿 |
[07:44] | I think this means | 我觉得 |
[07:44] | they are officially dropping the charges against you. | 他们要正式取消对你的起诉了 |
[07:47] | Oh. Finally. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:50] | Surprised it took them this long | 他们居然花了这么久 |
[07:51] | to realize my mother is the world’s most unreliable witness. | 才意识到我妈才是世上最不可靠的目击者 |
[07:56] | Dinner and drinks downtown to celebrate tonight? | 去市里吃晚饭 喝喝酒庆祝一下 |
[08:00] | Mm. It would have to be late. | 会很晚的 |
[08:02] | I’m crazed with work and the nanny canceled. | 我工作好多 保姆也没有了 |
[08:04] | Unless you could pick the girls up after karate. | 除非你能去接姑娘们下空手道课 |
[08:08] | Sorry. I-I didn’t mean to overstep. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[08:10] | I just think we should keep boundaries in the kid department. For now. | 我觉得暂时咱们还是不要扯上孩子吧 |
[08:15] | Absolutely. Understood. | 好的 明白了 |
[08:17] | Forget I mentioned karate. | 就当我没提空手道 |
[08:19] | Hey! What did we say about karate? | 空手道咱们怎么规定来着 |
[08:22] | Stays in the dojo. | 只在道场里练习 |
[08:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:25] | You keep your hands to yourself. | 手不要乱来 |
[08:26] | Who are you texting? | 你在跟谁发短信 |
[08:28] | No one. Sorry. | 没谁 |
[08:29] | I was just putting down some ideas for a new piece I’m writing. | 我在记录写作素材 |
[08:32] | Your next book? | 下一本书吗 |
[08:34] | Ugh. Let’s not jinx it. | 别乌鸦嘴 |
[08:36] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:38] | Yeah, sorry. That was, uh, Chase. | 还行 是恰斯 |
[08:40] | As in the guy who cut you out of the real estate deal | 那个把你从你的房产生意中 |
[08:42] | that you put together? | 踢出去的人吗 |
[08:44] | Well, now he wants to cut me back in. | 现在又想让我回去了 |
[08:45] | What? Out of the blue? | 什么 这么突然 |
[08:48] | Uh, Mateo, slow down! | 马特奥 慢点 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, he needs to buy a couple of the surrounding lots. | 他需要买下附近的地皮 |
[08:53] | And there’s a holdout, guy named Harold. | 有个钉子户 叫哈罗德 |
[08:55] | My dad’s friend. Known him for years. | 我爸的朋友 认识好些年了 |
[08:58] | Chase thinks maybe I can persuade him to sell, | 恰斯想让我说服他卖地 |
[09:00] | and if I can, he would let me back in | 如果成功了 他就让我回去 |
[09:02] | because I’d have something “Real” to offer. | 因为我可以做”真正的”贡献 |
[09:06] | Huh. Let’s make this a practice run. Hmm? | 我们先来个演练吧 |
[09:08] | This is where we’d discuss important things, | 我们来讨论一些重要的事 |
[09:12] | like whether or not you should go into business | 比如你是否应该回去 |
[09:15] | with a guy you can’t trust. | 和不信任的人一起做生意 |
[09:17] | Well, I guess I know how you feel. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[09:19] | No. Come on. Let’s pro and con it. | 不 我们来列出利弊 |
[09:22] | Pro. | 正面来说 |
[09:24] | This is a way into a big opportunity | 这是个很大的机会 |
[09:26] | and with no capital. | 不用资金投入 |
[09:27] | I don’t have a lot to offer otherwise. | 除此之外 我的选择也不太多 |
[09:30] | And con… | 反面来说 |
[09:32] | That definitely sounded like a con. | 这听起来确实像个反对的声音 |
[09:36] | You break it, | 摔坏了 |
[09:37] | you buy it. | 就得花钱买 |
[09:38] | Of course. We are so sorry. | 没问题 我们真的很抱歉 |
[09:40] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[09:41] | – 4,000. – Dollars?! | -四千 -美金吗 |
[09:43] | How would you like to pay? | 你们打算怎么支付 |
[09:45] | Ay. Looks like Mateo broke the clock | 看来马特奥不仅摔坏了钟 |
[09:46] | and the bank. | 还把爸妈的银行账户清空了 |
[09:53] | You will sit there, Mateo, and not move. | 马特奥 坐着不许动 |
[09:54] | And that money is coming out of your piggy bank. You understand? | 这笔钱要从你的猪猪存钱罐里出 明白了吗 |
[09:57] | That better be a huge-ass piggy. | 最好是一头巨型猪猪存钱罐 |
[09:59] | So much for the apartment. | 关于公寓的事 到此为止了 |
[10:00] | Got any more expensive cufflinks? | 还有什么贵的袖扣可卖吗 |
[10:01] | I’m totally out of cufflinks. | 我的袖扣都卖完了 |
[10:05] | Hmm, I could always call that guy. | 我随时都可以打给那个人 |
[10:08] | He’s the one that offered me a job selling time-shares. | 这就是那个想招我卖分时享用的人 |
[10:10] | Maybe I should just do it. | 也许我应该接受这份工作 |
[10:12] | No way. That is not your dream. | 不行 那不是你理想工作 |
[10:13] | That is your anti-dream. | 接受了就与你的梦想背道而驰 |
[10:15] | We’ll figure it out, somehow. | 我们早晚会找到解决办法的 |
[10:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:27] | If Rafael sublets his apartment | 如果拉斐尔在春假和整个夏天 |
[10:28] | over spring break and over the summer, | 成功把他的公寓转租出去 |
[10:30] | we can make back the money we lost | 我们就能赚回损失 |
[10:33] | and move into a new place before the school year. | 在新学年开始的时候 搬进新家了 |
[10:38] | Ma, that’s too much food. | 妈 太多了 |
[10:40] | You’re starting chemo tomorrow. You need your strength. | 你明天就要开始接受化疗了 需要补充体力 |
[10:45] | So, do you guys want to stay in our guest room? | 你们愿意住我们的客房吗 |
[10:49] | Thank you, but I think you need your peace and quiet. | 多谢 但是我觉得你应该静养 |
[10:53] | But if Raf moves back here for a bit, | 如果拉弗能住在这里 |
[10:56] | we can afford the one bedroom by fall, | 到秋天 我们就能买下那间公寓 |
[10:57] | and most importantly, our whole family can stay together. | 更重要的是 咱们一家人又可以住在一起了 |
[11:00] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:02] | Glad to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来住 |
[11:06] | Sorry, River had a few more script notes. | 里弗多写了一些脚本注释 |
[11:08] | Turns out she hates dramatic entrances. | 原来她挺反感戏剧化的登场 |
[11:12] | No problem. You’re back. | 没关系 你回来了 |
[11:14] | Let’s toast. | 我们来干杯吧 |
[11:16] | To Jane and Raf’s future apartment. | 敬简和拉弗未来的公寓 |
[11:18] | No way, Ma. Tonight, we are toasting you. | 不行 老妈 今晚我们要敬你 |
[11:21] | To the strongest, bravest person I know. | 敬我的世界里最强壮 最勇敢的人 |
[11:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[11:29] | You nervous, my love? | 你紧张吗 宝贝 |
[11:30] | A little. You? | 有点 你呢 |
[11:32] | That cold cap training was intense. | 冷帽训练强度有点大了 |
[11:35] | What’s a cold cap? | 什么是冷帽 |
[11:38] | Is it too tight? | 帽子紧吗 |
[11:40] | No. It’s just so cold. | 还好 就是太冷了 |
[11:44] | It’s like a slushie brain freeze minus the slushie. | 感觉我顶着一头冻脑冰沙 但是却没有沙冰 |
[11:49] | Sounds like a poop sandwich | 听起来像是没有面包的 |
[11:50] | minus the bread. | 夹屎三明治 |
[11:51] | Remember, Xiomara, think positive. | 记住 希尔玛拉 乐观一点 |
[11:54] | Right. I’ve got this. | 好的 我撑得住 |
[11:57] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[11:59] | Just like swaddling a baby. | 就像把婴儿裹在襁褓里 |
[12:02] | That’s very helpful. | 你这话很有帮助 |
[12:03] | I happen to be an expert swaddler. | 我刚好很会包襁褓 |
[12:05] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[12:07] | You’re welcome… baby. | 不客气 亲 |
[12:10] | Another pro tip: | 再给你一条专业提示 |
[12:12] | There’s a freezer in the back. | 后面有个冰箱 |
[12:13] | Keep your caps there instead of | 你们可以把帽子放在那里 |
[12:14] | lugging that cooler around. | 不用拖着自己的冰盒走来走去了 |
[12:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:18] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t run off with another man. | 我会看好她 不让她跟别的男人跑的 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:30] | He’ll get the hang of it. | 他会找到窍门的 |
[12:32] | My husband used to put it on so lopsided, | 我丈夫之前总是弄得一高一低 |
[12:34] | I looked like the love child of LL Cool J and Davy Crockett. | 我仿佛头顶渔夫帽和浣熊皮帽的结合体 |
[12:44] | I’m Donna. | 我叫多娜 |
[12:46] | Xiomara. | 希尔玛拉 |
[12:49] | Do you have any friends with the C-word, Xiomara? | 你有没有和C有关的朋友 希尔玛拉 |
[12:53] | Uh… Cancer. | 我说的是癌症 |
[12:55] | Oh. No. | 这样啊 没有 |
[12:58] | Well… you do now. | 你现在有了 |
[13:05] | Mom said that her first session was okay. | 老妈说她第一阶段还不错 |
[13:07] | – She made a friend. – Of course she did. | -还交了个朋友 -她当然可以了 |
[13:10] | Hey, Abuela. | 外婆 |
[13:11] | Rafael will sleep in Mateo’s room. | 拉斐尔住在马特奥的房间 |
[13:17] | Oh, oh. You’re serious? | 你是认真的 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry, did I miss your wedding? | 抱歉 难道我忘记出席你俩的婚礼了 |
[13:21] | But you know that we have sex. | 不过你知道 我俩睡过了 |
[13:23] | Well but not under my roof. | 在我家 未婚就不能睡在一起 |
[13:27] | You know, I actually love staying in Mateo’s room. | 我真的很愿意住在马特奥的房间里 |
[13:36] | It’s only three weeks. She’s doing us a favor. | 不过三周时间 她是在帮我们 |
[13:38] | But what about the summer? No sex, no… | 夏天怎么办 没有床单滚 没有 |
[13:40] | Going down? | 你们要下去吗 |
[13:42] | I’ve never been so happy to have my head at room temperature. | 我的头恢复到室温了 从来没这么高兴过 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. It’s just that you’re… | 抱歉 你长得特像 |
[13:49] | Rogelio de la Vega! It is I, yes. | 罗格里奥·维嘉 就是我本人 |
[13:50] | Oh, my God! I’m a huge fan. | 我的天啊 我是忠粉 |
[13:53] | Of course you are, one selfie? | 那还用说 要不要来个自拍 |
[13:55] | Of course! | 当然 |
[13:57] | I read in People en Español | 我在西语版《人物》上读到 |
[14:00] | that you’re adapting Santos for American television? | 你要开拍美国版的桑托斯吗 |
[14:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:03] | North Americans think they know soaps. | 北美人自以为他们很懂肥皂剧 |
[14:05] | But, no– wait until they see how it’s really done. | 他们等着看什么才是真正的肥皂剧吧 |
[14:09] | I still remember when Santos discovered the maid | 我还记得这一幕 桑托斯突然发现 |
[14:12] | was actually his long-lost mother. | 他的女佣就是自己失散多年的母亲 |
[14:17] | Yes. That’s not in this version. | 美国版里没有这一幕 |
[14:22] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | As long as he has amnesia. | 只要他还有失忆症 |
[14:27] | Actually, that’s not in this version either. | 其实 这个也不会在美国版里出现 |
[14:33] | Well, sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:34] | I’m sure the new show will be great too. | 不过我相信美国版也一定很好看啦 |
[14:39] | It won’t. | 不可能的 |
[14:41] | I’ve made too many compromises. | 我许下了太多承诺 |
[14:43] | We are losing the essence of the show. | 这部剧的精髓正在一点点流失 |
[14:44] | I can’t disappoint my fans! | 我不能让粉丝失望 |
[14:46] | Look at her. | 快看看她 |
[14:47] | – I’m okay. – You’re not fine! | -我没事 -不 你有事 |
[14:50] | You need a real telenovela. | 你需要一部货真价实的肥皂剧 |
[14:51] | One that is true to its cultural roots. | 一部忠于其文化根基的剧 |
[14:54] | So talk to River. | 和里弗谈谈吧 |
[14:55] | She is the tne who requested the changes. | 就是她要求我们作出这些改动 |
[14:58] | So try again. Come on. | 再试试吧 加油 |
[15:00] | Remember the power of positive thinking? | 记得积极思考的力量吗 |
[15:03] | Maybe I’m being overly optimistic, | 或许我把实际情况估计得太乐观了 |
[15:06] | but I really think this could be my next book. | 但我真的觉得这就是我下一本书 |
[15:09] | Now who’s jinxing it? | 谁在乌鸦嘴呢 |
[15:10] | That’s amazing. And Chase offered | 太棒了 切斯提议雇个律师 |
[15:13] | to pay for a lawyer to draw up a contract. | 起草合同 |
[15:17] | Protecting me from him. | 保护我的利益 |
[15:20] | – Wow. Okay. Now we’re talking. – Right? | -这才像话 -对吧 |
[15:23] | Look at us. | 看看咱俩 |
[15:25] | My book, your hotel. | 我的书 你的酒店 |
[15:27] | Our dreams are kind of within reach, huh? | 我们的梦想简直唾手可得 |
[15:30] | Okay so now we’re just jinxing things left and right? | 现在是打算把一切都带衰吗 |
[15:33] | You know what else is working out perfectly? | 你知道还有什么事情也进展顺利吗 |
[15:35] | Seriously, stop tempting fate. | 说真的 不要再蔑视命运了 |
[15:37] | My grandma’s out. | 外婆出去了 |
[15:49] | I told you. Geez! | 早就告诉你们了 天哪 |
[15:55] | The coast is clear. Abuela took Mateo to church. | 危险已过 外婆带马特奥去教堂了 |
[16:02] | So… | 所以 |
[16:03] | What went down after your grandmother saw my junk? | 外婆看过我那里后 都发生了些什么 |
[16:07] | Oh, nothing too crazy. | 没什么特别的 |
[16:09] | I’m an adult! Adults have sex. | 我是成年人 我需要性爱 |
[16:14] | No more sex in the house is the bottom line. | 底线就是 不能在这个屋檐下滚床单 |
[16:16] | We’ll have to sneak around like teenagers. | 咱们得像青少年一样偷偷摸摸的 |
[16:18] | Not that I ever had sex when I was a teenager. | 不过想当年我也没滚过床单 |
[16:20] | We still have all our spots at the Marbella. | 我们在玛贝拉酒店里还有不少据点呢 |
[16:23] | – Eyes on the prize. – Eyes on the prize. | -坚持不懈 -矢志不移 |
[16:25] | How’d it go with Chase? | 和恰斯谈得怎么样 |
[16:27] | H-He said all the right things. | 他说得都对 |
[16:29] | And it’s real, Jane. | 也都是真的 简 |
[16:31] | I mean, if the city approves the plans, | 如果市政府通过了这些计划 |
[16:33] | then I’ll start getting paid, like, really paid, | 我就能拿到工资了 破土动工的时候 |
[16:35] | when we break ground, which is in three months. | 就真能拿到钱了 也就三个月左右的事吧 |
[16:39] | Really paid as in…? | 真能拿到钱的意思是 |
[16:41] | Maybe even a two bedroom. | 可能买得起两间卧室的公寓了 |
[16:42] | Ooh! Look at us. | 看看咱俩 |
[16:44] | Moving on up before we’ve even moved out. | 搬出去之前就开始有所突破了 |
[16:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:49] | The guy is such a douche bag. | 那家伙真的是个混蛋 |
[16:51] | I mean, do I really want to go into business with him? | 我真的可以和他合作下去吗 |
[16:53] | Long-term? | 长期合作 |
[16:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:57] | What do you mean? You always have an opinion. | 你这话什么意思 你总是有自己的观点 |
[16:59] | It’s a hard call, and I haven’t even seen the property. | 很难说 而且我还没看过那处房产呢 |
[17:03] | Your opinion is so important. | 你的观点非常重要 |
[17:05] | Which is why I’ve been saying yes to all of the changes. | 所以不管你说改哪里 我都同意了 |
[17:09] | But things have gone too far. | 但事情有点过火 |
[17:11] | While you know more about American television, | 我知道你更了解美国电视 |
[17:13] | I am an expert in telenovelas. | 但我是肥皂剧的专家 |
[17:16] | So I must take a stand for the form. | 我必须要为肥皂剧挺身而出了 |
[17:18] | Is this about the lavender? Fine. | 你说这么多就是为了紫色吗 行吧 |
[17:20] | A purple tie for the inauguration scene. Happy? | 就职现场可以打紫色领带 满意了吗 |
[17:24] | It’s not about the lavender. Or not only about the lavender. | 我不是为了紫色而来 不仅仅是为紫色 |
[17:28] | It’s about everything. | 我是为了一切 |
[17:30] | The maid has to be his mother. | 女仆必须是他妈 |
[17:33] | And I have to have amnesia. | 我必须有失忆症 |
[17:35] | And the Oval Office has to be a heart | 总统办公室必须是心形的 |
[17:37] | because we’re co-presidents, | 因为我们共同治理国家 |
[17:39] | and two ovals form a heart. | 两个椭圆刚好组成一颗心 |
[17:42] | It’s cheesy! | 太俗套了 |
[17:43] | It’s romantic. | 这叫浪漫 |
[17:45] | And romance is what novelas are about. | 浪漫就是肥皂剧的精髓 |
[17:48] | A pornography of emotions. | 情绪的情色作品 |
[17:51] | This can’t just be an ordinary American soap opera. | 这部剧不能成为常规的美国肥皂剧 |
[17:54] | I am starring in it, | 我是这部剧的领衔主演之一 |
[17:56] | which means that it is the oppesite of ordinary. | 意味着这部剧绝对不能落入俗套 |
[18:00] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那我别无选择了 |
[18:02] | I own the rights to The Passions of Santos, | 我拥有《桑托斯的激情》的版权 |
[18:03] | so if you can’t respect my vision, | 如果你不尊重我意见 |
[18:05] | I will take the rights elsewhere. | 我只好另谋他就了 |
[18:12] | Well played, Rogelio. | 表现不错 罗格里奥 |
[18:14] | I underestimated you. | 是我低估你了 |
[18:16] | Thank you. Most people do. | 多谢 很多人都低估我了 |
[18:19] | I will call the studio, | 我会打给摄影棚 |
[18:20] | and I will tell them to restore the script | 我会告诉他们剧本 |
[18:22] | to your original vision. | 还按照你原版的来 |
[18:27] | Try to envision it. | 展望一下这里的未来 |
[18:29] | And don’t look at the graffiti, or the trash, | 别光盯着那些涂鸦 垃圾 |
[18:32] | or… whatever that is. | 反正就眼前这一切吧 |
[18:35] | So where should I look? | 那我应该看哪里 |
[18:40] | Start here. | 从这里开始 |
[18:42] | We’d go clean and modern. | 我们打算走简洁现代风 |
[18:44] | 250 rooms, all with a private balcony. | 两百五十间带独立阳台的客房 |
[18:50] | Saltwater pool. | 海水泳池 |
[18:51] | Cabanas. Outdoor bar. | 凉亭 户外吧台 |
[18:53] | A spa? | 有水疗吗 |
[18:55] | With glass walls | 一侧设有玻璃幕墙 |
[18:56] | on one side looking out over the water. | 可以眺望海面 |
[19:01] | Can you see it? | 你能看到这样的酒店吗 |
[19:02] | I can see it. | 我可以 |
[19:06] | You know what else I see? | 你知道我还看到了什么吗 |
[19:07] | How excited you are. | 如此激动兴奋的你 |
[19:09] | You have to do this. | 你必须得做这个 |
[19:11] | Just protect yourself. | 保护好自己 |
[19:13] | Make sure you have a good lawyer. | 一定要找个好律师 |
[19:14] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[19:16] | The D.A. is not dropping the charges against you. | 地检署不肯撤销对你的指控 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | It’s ridiculous, but apparently your mother’s story checks out. | 不可思议 但显然令堂的说辞已查实 |
[19:23] | She told investigators | 她告诉调查人员 |
[19:24] | that Anezka was watching Game of Thrones, | 阿妮丝卡正在看《权利的游戏》 |
[19:27] | and even told them where the episode was paused. | 甚至都说出那一集停在哪里了 |
[19:30] | That could be a lucky guess. | 可能是刚好猜中了 |
[19:32] | Or my sister texted her, | 也可能我妹妹发短信告诉她的 |
[19:33] | or my mother got her hands on that police report. | 也可能我妈在警方报告里做了手脚 |
[19:36] | I would’ve seen her. J.R., she’s lying. | 我真的没见过她 她在撒谎 |
[19:39] | Trust me, no one else was in the room where it happened. | 相信我 发生事故的房间里没人 |
[19:41] | The room where it happened? | 发生事故的房间 |
[19:43] | The room where it happened, right. | 是的 发生事故的房间 |
[19:45] | But your mother said she was in the bathroom. | 但你妈说她在洗手间 |
[19:47] | Well, she’s lying. | 她说谎了 |
[19:49] | And we will prove that. | 我们来证实这一点 |
[19:51] | And then I will get this case dismissed with prejudice. | 然后我会以偏见为由驳回起诉 |
[19:58] | I’m good at my job. I will catch her in a lie. | 我很厉害的 我会发现她说谎 |
[20:01] | You’re gonna get us arrested. | 你会害我们被捕的 |
[20:04] | Put those things away! | 把这些东西拿走 |
[20:05] | Oh, please. | 拜托哦 |
[20:06] | It’s part of the sisterhood. | 这是姐妹情的一部分 |
[20:08] | Come on. Just feel ’em. | 来吧 感受下 |
[20:20] | Just the right balance of perky and supple. | 又软又挺的均衡点 |
[20:23] | I’ll take one of those! | 我要一个 |
[20:25] | Now that’s what I call | 这就是我所谓的 |
[20:26] | ordering off the menu. | 不按菜单点菜 |
[20:27] | – Why is it so hot? – Ah, it’s the radiation. | -为什么这么热[性感]呢 -因为辐射 |
[20:31] | We call it “The hot toddy”” | 我们称之为”热酒” |
[20:37] | Ah. I never thought | 我从来没想到 |
[20:38] | someone would make me laugh this much about cancer. | 有人对让我对癌症大笑 |
[20:41] | Well, you know, it helps that I’m high as a kite. | 你知道 玩嗨了这么会很有帮助的 |
[20:45] | Really? Weed? | 真的吗 大麻 |
[20:47] | Takes the edge off the cold caps, trust me. | 利用冷帽疗法 相信我 |
[20:49] | And you got to do what you can to feel good. | 尽可能的让自己舒服 |
[20:54] | Because it does get harder. | 因为情况会越来越艰难的 |
[20:57] | Yeah. I’m just trying to stay positive. | 是的 我在尝试保持积极 |
[21:00] | I want to cross that finish line. | 我想尽快结束 |
[21:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:04] | I so know. | 我真的知道 |
[21:06] | The hotel’s going to be great. | 酒店会很好的 |
[21:08] | And speaking of crossing a line… | 说到越界 |
[21:10] | No, Mateo! Stop! | 马特奥 停 |
[21:12] | Mateo! | 马特奥 |
[21:14] | Don’t you ever lay a hand on my son again! | 你别再碰我儿子 |
[21:19] | I can’t believe you would ever hit Mateo. | 不敢相信你竟然打了他 |
[21:21] | He was reaching for the stove. | 他要碰炉子 |
[21:23] | I don’t care what he was doing! | 我不在乎他要做什么 |
[21:25] | Okay, okay, you need to calm down and watch your tone. | 好吧 你需要冷静下来 注意语气 |
[21:29] | And we talked about this. | 我们讨论过了 |
[21:31] | – Yes. – Hold on, wait. | -是的 -等等 |
[21:32] | – This has happened before? – Once. | -以前发生过类似的事情 -就一次 |
[21:33] | – I told her not to do it. – Then you should have told me. | -我告诉她别这么做 -那你也应该告诉我 |
[21:35] | – We are not a hitting family. – We also do not yell at my abuela. | -我们不是暴力家庭 -我们也不对外婆大吼大叫 |
[21:39] | This is her house, | 这是她家 |
[21:40] | so you need to show her some respect. | 所以你需要尊重 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:47] | I didn’t mean to raise my voice at you. | 我不是有意对你大吼的 |
[21:49] | Just promise me that will never happen again. | 保证你再也不会打他了 |
[21:51] | It will if he reaches for the stove– | 如果他还碰炉子的话 |
[21:54] | – Excuse me? – Abuela! | -你说什么 -外婆 |
[21:56] | Mateo needs to learn to follow rules. | 马特奥需要学习如何遵守规则 |
[21:59] | You cannot spank my son. | 你不能打我儿子 |
[22:02] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:03] | My house, my rules. | 我的家 我的规则 |
[22:07] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:09] | Then I’m not staying here anymore. | 那我就不会留在这了 |
[22:11] | And then Abuela said, | 然后外婆说 |
[22:12] | good riddance, and he left, | 可算要走了 然后他就走了 |
[22:13] | and the whole thing is just such a mess, Mom. | 整件事情都非常糟糕 |
[22:15] | Aw, hon. They probably just need time to cool off. | 他们可能只是需要时间冷静 |
[22:18] | I hope so. Man, I’m gonna need to cool off | 希望如此 如果我继续跟你走的话 |
[22:20] | if I keep walking with you. | 我需要凉快一会 |
[22:21] | – Chemo hasn’t slowed you down at all. – I know, right? | -化疗也没减慢你的步速 -我知道 |
[22:24] | I really do feel good. | 我感觉很好 |
[22:26] | Just give everyone time. It will get better. | 给大家点时间吧 会好起来的 |
[22:32] | It’s gotten so much worse. | 一切变糟太多了 |
[22:34] | I’ll say. | 看得出 |
[22:35] | Abuela claims that she’s forgiven Raf, | 外婆说她已经原谅了拉弗 |
[22:37] | but the way that she glares at him, | 但是她盯着拉弗的样子 |
[22:39] | I wouldn’t want to come to the house either. | 我也不想再去外婆家 |
[22:41] | So he doesn’t. | 所以他也没去 |
[22:43] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[22:45] | I can get to the bench. Keep talking. | 我能坚持到长椅那 继续说 |
[22:49] | Well between his real estate project, | 在他的房地产计划之间 |
[22:52] | our different shifts at work, and my writing schedule, | 我们的不同班次的工作 我的写作计划 |
[22:54] | we’re like ships in the night. | 我们就像是夜晚的轮船 |
[22:56] | He’s only a month away from breaking ground | 酒店破土动工 |
[22:57] | on the hotel though, right? | 就剩一个月了 对吧 |
[22:59] | Yeah, which means we’re a month away from a payday. | 是的 意味着距离发薪日还有一个月 |
[23:04] | Are you sure we shouldn’t stop? | 确定不停吗 |
[23:06] | I can get to the bench. | 我可以坚持到椅子那 |
[23:08] | That’s the finish line. | 终点线 |
[23:10] | Poor Xo. | 可怜的希尔 |
[23:11] | It’s so hard to see her like this. | 看到她这样很心酸 |
[23:13] | You and Raf need to carve out some alone time. | 你和拉弗需要点单独的时间 |
[23:15] | Oh, we have a hot date planned, | 我们有一个热辣约会的计划 |
[23:17] | at the Marbella storage closet. | 玛贝拉酒店的储物柜里 |
[23:18] | Capped off with fried fish sticks, | 吃着孩子们自助餐拿来的 |
[23:20] | free from the kids’ buffet. Okay, we’re at the bench. Sit. | 煎鱼结束 到椅子了 坐 |
[23:23] | You know what, while Xo catches her breath, | 你知道吗 希尔歇气的时候 |
[23:26] | why don’t I catch you up on Jane and Raf’s finances? | 我为什么不跟你说说简和拉弗的财产状况 |
[23:29] | Okay, in the last nine weeks, | 好的 在过去的九个星期内 |
[23:31] | Jane and Rafael have saved enough money to… | 简和拉斐尔攒了足够多的钱用于 |
[23:33] | pay off the freaking clock. | 赔那个钟的钱 |
[23:35] | So in other words, they’re… | 换句话说 他们 |
[23:37] | back to square one. | 回到了起点 |
[23:39] | I’m ready. | 我休息好了 |
[23:43] | Talk to me about your writing. | 说说你的写作的事情吧 |
[23:45] | It’s going well. I can’t wait for you to read it. | 挺好的 等不及想让你读一读 |
[23:48] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[23:49] | As soon as I don’t have chemo brain. | 只要我不再有化疗后大脑 |
[23:51] | The only thing worse than chemo brain? | 比化疗后大脑还糟糕的事情 |
[23:54] | Chemo brain freeze. | 化疗后大脑冷冻疗法 |
[23:57] | I wish there was more that I could do for you. | 我希望我能再为你做点什么 |
[23:59] | Distract me. Keep talking. | 让我分散注意力 继续说话 |
[24:02] | So the sets are done? | 所以 场景都布置好了吗 |
[24:03] | Yes. Uh, I am meeting the production designer | 是的 我今天晚些时候 |
[24:06] | later today to see them. | 去见艺术指导 |
[24:08] | How have you been feeling this week, Xiomara? | 你这一周感觉怎样 |
[24:10] | Well, uh… tired, nauseous. | 疲惫 恶心 |
[24:15] | Uh, but I-I know it’ll pass. | 我知道这种感觉会消失的 |
[24:17] | You have a great attitude. | 你的态度很乐观 |
[24:19] | Donna’s late today. | 多娜今天迟到了 |
[24:21] | She’s gonna love the fake eyelashes I bought her. | 她会喜欢我给她买的假睫毛的 |
[24:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:27] | Donna had an unexpected recurrence | 多娜术后意外的 |
[24:30] | with complications. | 复发性并发症 |
[24:32] | She… | 她 |
[24:34] | passed away three days ago. | 三天前去世了 |
[24:36] | What? | 什么 |
[24:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:39] | It happened suddenly. | 事情发生的很突然 |
[24:41] | Things progressed quickly. | 处理的也很快 |
[24:43] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:47] | She wanted me to give you her pot brownies. | 她希望我把她的大麻巧克力蛋糕给你 |
[25:06] | Xiomara… | 希尔玛拉 |
[25:09] | No. I’ll be okay. | 没事 我会好起来的 |
[25:12] | It’s just the cold cap. | 只是冷帽 |
[25:16] | I just feel so helpless. | 我只是觉得好无助 |
[25:19] | The thought of you meeting my mother without me? | 你单独见我妈妈的想法 |
[25:21] | Baby, come on. | 宝贝 别说了 |
[25:23] | Ooh. We’re up to “Baby” Now. | 现在都以宝贝互称了 |
[25:24] | You’ve already prepared me for what I can expect. | 你已经为我能期待的而做准备了 |
[25:26] | -The hook, the eye. – The absolute hatred for me. | -钩子 眼睛 -对我来说很讨厌 |
[25:30] | Look, she may be a good liar, | 她也许很擅长说谎 |
[25:32] | but I’m a better lawyer. I’ll catch her. | 但我是一名更好的律师 我会抓住她的马脚的 |
[25:35] | Which brings us here, now. | 所以我们来到了 |
[25:38] | And why were you in the bathroom for 22 minutes? | 你为什么在卫生间22分钟 |
[25:41] | IBS. You know what that is? | 肠易激综合征 你知道那是什么吗 |
[25:44] | – I do. – Explosive diarrhea. | -我知道 -爆发性腹泻 |
[25:50] | Okay, so you went to the bathroom. | 好的 所以你去了卫生间 |
[25:54] | And then? | 然后 |
[25:54] | I was about to leave, but I heard all this yelling, | 我刚要走 但是我听到了叫喊声 |
[25:57] | so I pushed open the door– | 推开门 |
[25:59] | Uh, sorry. I missed that last point. | 不好意思 最后一句话没听清 |
[26:02] | I pushed open the door, | 我推开门 |
[26:04] | and I saw Petra standing by front door. | 看见佩特拉站在前门 |
[26:06] | And then Anezka, she say something, | 还有阿妮丝卡 说着什么 |
[26:08] | but I could not hear what it was because the toilet was running. | 但是因为马桶在冲水 我听不清她在说什么 |
[26:11] | But Petra, she turned, and she charged her sister, | 但是佩特拉转身 冲向阿妮丝卡 |
[26:15] | and she shoved Anezka over the balcony! | 然后把阿妮丝卡推下了阳台 |
[26:19] | Then Petra’s heel broke. | 然后佩特拉的鞋跟坏了 |
[26:20] | Wait. Petra’s heel broke? | 等等 佩特拉的鞋跟坏了 |
[26:23] | That wasn’t in your original statement to the police. | 你对警方的陈述里没这么说 |
[26:26] | I must have forgot. | 我肯定是给忘了 |
[26:28] | Are we done here? I’m getting hungry. | 问完了吗 我饿了 |
[26:56] | You’re gonna love what we’ve built here, | 你会喜欢我们的布景的 |
[26:57] | Mr. De La Vega. | 维嘉先生 |
[26:59] | And voila! | 瞧 |
[27:03] | But… | 但是 |
[27:04] | this is just a regular oval Oval Office. | 这就是一个普通的椭圆办公室 |
[27:07] | River approved it. | 里弗批准了 |
[27:09] | It looks like a double-breasted poop emoji! | 这有点像是双层大便表情 |
[27:13] | River approved it. | 里弗批准了 |
[27:16] | Oh, my God, they cut the amnesia! | 天啊 他们把失忆症的情节给砍了 |
[27:18] | I’m guessing River approved it? | 我猜是里弗批准了 |
[27:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:25] | I need to apply this extremely rare cream | 我在把这个极其稀有的眼霜涂到 |
[27:27] | to my eyebrows, or the transplant won’t take. | 眉毛上 否则就不吸收了 |
[27:29] | – I don’t believe you. – Oh, it’s true. | -我不相信你 -没错啊 |
[27:31] | I had it shipped directly from Paris. | 直接从巴黎运过来的 |
[27:32] | I’m not talking about your overrated bushes, | 我没在说你那高贵的眉毛 |
[27:35] | you diabolical diva! | 你个臭女人 |
[27:37] | I’m talking about all of the changes | 我在说我们本来说好的 |
[27:39] | we agreed to–the sets, the costumes, the script! | 场景 服装 剧本的变动 |
[27:42] | The executives and I decided to go in a different direction. | 制作人和我决定走一个不同的方向 |
[27:45] | You can’t. I own the rights. | 你不能 我有权力 |
[27:48] | To the telenovela, but these past two months, | 仅对于电视剧而言 但是过去的两个月里 |
[27:52] | I have secured the underlying rights | 我已经拥有了肥皂剧基于的 |
[27:55] | to the short story the telenovela was based on, | 短故事的原始著作权 |
[27:58] | which means that I can do this show any way I want. | 这意味着我想怎么做就怎么做 |
[28:04] | Oh, please. Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么戏剧性 |
[28:06] | If you knew anything about telenovelas, | 如果你知道肥皂剧的任何事情 |
[28:09] | you’d know that everything is supposed to be dramatic! | 你就应该一切都会很戏剧性 |
[28:22] | That hateful hen set me up. | 那个臭女人耍了我 |
[28:24] | You know what we have to do? | 你知道我们需要做什么吗 |
[28:25] | – Pack up your dressing room? – Get revenge. | -收拾你的化妆间 -复仇 |
[28:28] | Have you ever killed anyone, Rudy? | 你杀过人吗 鲁比 |
[28:30] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[28:33] | But you haven’t, though, right? | 没杀过 对吧 |
[28:34] | I need to take this. Go. | 我得接这个电话 走吧 |
[28:40] | Hi, Alba. | 阿尔芭 |
[28:43] | What? | 什么 |
[28:54] | Alba called. | 阿尔芭打电话了 |
[28:55] | You weren’t home, so she was worried. | 你不在家 所以她有点担心 |
[28:58] | We came here every week. | 我们每周都来这 |
[29:02] | And now… | 然后现在 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:10] | I’m trying to be positive for you. | 我努力试着为你而积极 |
[29:12] | For me? | 为我吗 |
[29:14] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要这样 |
[29:16] | I just mean… | 我只是 |
[29:18] | it makes you feel better, which makes me feel better, | 让你开心 也会让我开心的 |
[29:22] | because I hate when you so worry so much. | 因为我讨厌你担心我的样子 |
[29:26] | But with Donna… | 但是和多娜 |
[29:30] | I didn’t have to do anything or be anything. | 我不需要这么做 |
[29:32] | She just got it. | 她就会理解 |
[29:35] | That makes sense. | 这样说起来很有道理 |
[29:37] | But no, you don’t have to worry about me. | 但是 你不用担心我 |
[29:41] | I need you here. | 我需要你 |
[29:44] | Positive, negative. | 积极的 消极的 |
[29:47] | Whatever you’re feeling. | 无论你怎么感觉 |
[29:49] | But what if that’s not possible? | 但是如果这不可能呢 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:55] | I know that’s an awful thing to say, | 我知道这样说很伤人 |
[29:59] | but Donna was here, and now she’s gone, and… | 但是多娜曾这里陪我 她现在却离开了 |
[30:04] | that could be me. | 我也可能会这样 |
[30:06] | That’s not going to happen. | 不会这样的 |
[30:07] | But it could. It could happen. | 会的 可能会这样的 |
[30:11] | I think it’s just hitting me that… | 我认为这只是提醒了我 |
[30:14] | there is no finish line. | 没有终点线 |
[30:16] | I thought once chemo was over, | 我曾以为化疗结束了 |
[30:18] | I’d put it in the rearview mirror and leave it behind, | 我就会忘记它 开始新生活 |
[30:22] | but it doesn’t work like that. | 但不是这样的 |
[30:24] | Donna was fine. | 多娜过得很好 |
[30:25] | For five years, she was fine, | 过去的五年里 她活得很好 |
[30:28] | and now she’s not here anymore, | 但是她却已经不在人间了 |
[30:30] | and that just sucks. | 这感觉很糟 |
[30:35] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[30:37] | So I am gonna quit those stupid cold caps. | 我不要戴那些该死的帽子了 |
[30:42] | If I lose my hair, so what? | 就算没头发又怎么样 |
[30:44] | They hurt too damn much, and every day is hard enough. | 它们带来了无数麻烦 每一天都太难了 |
[30:50] | Thank God. | 天啊 |
[30:52] | It was torture just watching you. | 看着你我都觉得很难过 |
[31:07] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[31:15] | Abuela, why can’t you let it go? | 外婆 你为什么不能放下呢 |
[31:17] | – What? – This whole thing with Rafael. | -什么 -拉斐尔的事 |
[31:19] | – We’re fine. – You’re not. | -我们没事了 -但你还放不下 |
[31:22] | You’re still being cold, so he doesn’t want to come over, | 你还是冷冰冰的 所以他不想来 |
[31:24] | which means I hardly get to see him. | 我都很少能见到他了 |
[31:26] | We’re falling asleep FaceTiming each other. | 我们每天挂着视频睡觉 |
[31:28] | – Jane, stop. – No. | -简 别说了 -不 |
[31:29] | Why are you still so mad? | 你为什么这么生气啊 |
[31:31] | Because he disrespected me in my house! | 因为他在我的家里对我无礼 |
[31:34] | Where I make the rules still! | 我定的规矩还管用呢 |
[31:37] | And at some point, I won’t be able to. | 也许有一天 我说话会不管用了 |
[31:39] | At some point, I’ll be too old | 也许有一天 我会变老 |
[31:42] | but I’m not now– | 但现在还没到时候 |
[31:44] | Too old? | 变老 |
[31:45] | You’re a long way away from that. | 你离老还远着呢 |
[31:47] | No. I’m not. | 没有 |
[31:50] | It’s the cycle of life. | 这是生命的必然 |
[31:52] | I’m next. | 我是下一个 |
[31:54] | Not your mother. | 而不该是你妈妈 |
[31:56] | – It has to be me. – Abuela. | -该是我的 -外婆 |
[31:58] | I feel like I don’t have control over anything anymore. | 我觉得一切都失控了 |
[32:03] | I know, Abuela. Shh, shh, shh. | 我明白 外婆 |
[32:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:12] | Yeah, I think we’ll be okay. Caught your mother in a lie. | 会没事的 你母亲说谎了 |
[32:16] | She said she pushed the bathroom door open. | 她说她推开了浴室的门 |
[32:19] | The door pulls in. | 但那门是要拉的 |
[32:20] | It’s enough to discredit someone like her, someone… | 这足以让她的证言不可信 |
[32:23] | who’s lied before. | 像她这种之前就说过谎的人 |
[32:25] | Well that’s great news. | 那太好了 |
[32:29] | So what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:33] | She said something else. | 她还说了别的 |
[32:35] | Something I can’t stop thinking about. | 有些在我脑海中挥之不去的事 |
[32:39] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Did she give you details | 很抱歉 她是说了什么关于她排便的事吗 |
[32:40] | about her bowel movements? Look, it’s a whole thing– | 那些都是… |
[32:42] | About what happened that night. In the room. | 是那晚在房间里发生的事 |
[32:46] | She said Anezka said something, | 她说阿妮丝卡说了些事 |
[32:48] | and then you charged at her and your heel broke. | 你向她冲过去 高跟鞋断了 |
[32:52] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么 不可能 |
[32:53] | And I checked the crime scene photos. | 我检查了犯罪现场的照片 |
[32:56] | There was an unexplained nick in the floor, | 地板上有一处无法解释的缺口 |
[32:58] | right where she said. | 就在她说的地方 |
[33:00] | Are you saying you believe her? | 你就是相信她咯 |
[33:02] | I’m saying… | 我的意思是 |
[33:04] | I’m confused. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[33:06] | She’s a convicted murderer | 她是一个被判有罪的杀人犯 |
[33:07] | who’s conspired to kill me on multiple occasions. | 多次试图谋杀我 |
[33:10] | – I know, but– – But what? | -我知道 不过 -不过什么 |
[33:13] | She got in your head. | 她说服了你 |
[33:14] | I knew it. I knew she would. | 我就知道 我就知道她会的 |
[33:16] | – She didn’t. – She did. | -她没有 -有的 |
[33:17] | What? So, what now? | 那现在呢 |
[33:18] | Do you want to examine the shoes I was wearing that day? | 你想检查下我那天穿的鞋子吗 |
[33:27] | Go ahead, take a look. | 看啊 好好看看 |
[33:29] | If I killed my sister and the heel broke, | 如果我杀了我妹妹 高跟鞋坏了 |
[33:30] | wouldn’t I have thrown them away? | 我干嘛不直接扔了呢 |
[33:32] | – I’m sorry. I just– – Get out. | -对不起 -你走吧 |
[33:34] | – Petra… – Look, you don’t have to | -佩特拉 -你根本不需要 |
[33:35] | be part of my kids’ carpool routine, okay, | 和我孩子待一起 |
[33:37] | but I do need my girlfriend to trust me! | 但我需要我女朋友相信我 |
[33:39] | – That’s not fair. – Know what’s not fair? | -这不公平 -你懂什么是不公平吗 |
[33:41] | That I’m in this situation in the first place, | 我一开始就处在这种情况中 |
[33:42] | and you know that! | 你是知道的 |
[33:46] | Please, just go. | 你走吧 |
[33:57] | Hello? Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[33:59] | Oh, in here. | 这呢 |
[34:01] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:02] | No, it’s okay. Come in. | 没事的 进来吧 |
[34:04] | Yes, yes. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[34:07] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[34:15] | I am very sorry that I have been unfair to you– | 很抱歉我对你态度不好 |
[34:18] | No. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. | 不 我不该吼你的 |
[34:22] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[34:22] | And I shouldn’t have spanked Mateo. | 我不该打马特奥 |
[34:25] | And I won’t do it again. | 我再也不会了 |
[34:29] | It’s just that… | 我只是 |
[34:31] | I’ve been having a hard time. | 最近我真的很难过 |
[34:34] | But I miss my friend. | 但我很想念我的朋友 |
[34:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:45] | Can I get out of your bed now? This is a little weird. | 我可以从你的床上下来吗 怪怪的 |
[34:49] | So now things can go back to normal. | 现在一切恢复正常了 |
[34:51] | You can move in for the summer. | 你夏天可以搬进来了 |
[34:54] | Yeah. Jane? | 简 |
[34:57] | I don’t think I want to move back in with your grandma. | 我不想搬回去和你外婆住在一起 |
[35:00] | And it’s not because I don’t love her. | 不是因为我不爱她 |
[35:02] | – You know that I do. – It’s okay. | -我很爱她 -没事 |
[35:05] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[35:07] | I just miss you. We never see each other. | 我只是很想你 一直见不到你 |
[35:09] | But it’s just another month, right? | 不过只是一个月而已 |
[35:11] | And then… | 然后 |
[35:12] | That’s the other thing that I need to tell you. | 我还有一件事要告诉你 |
[35:15] | – Oh, no. – Chase just called. | -不是吧 -恰斯打电话来了 |
[35:18] | I guess the city permits are taking longer than expected. | 城市许可办下来的时间比想象的长 |
[35:20] | How much longer? | 有多久 |
[35:21] | Could be as little as six months, | 最短六个月 |
[35:24] | or as much as a year. | 最长一年 |
[35:30] | Well that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:32] | We’ll just hang in there. | 我们会坚持住的 |
[35:33] | I don’t even know if it’s worth it. | 我不知道这值不值得 |
[35:35] | Of course it’s worth it. | 当然值得 |
[35:37] | Go back to the lot. Remember your dream. | 回到那里吧 记住你的梦想 |
[35:45] | Now go, because this is my designated writing time. | 去吧 这是我指定的写作时间 |
[35:48] | Okay, got it. | 明白了 |
[35:50] | Leaving now. | 现在就走 |
[36:01] | And so, friends, | 朋友们 |
[36:02] | Rafael went to remember his dream. | 拉斐尔去追忆梦想了 |
[36:07] | I love you more than the sun… | 我爱你胜过太阳 |
[36:09] | More than all the drops of water in the oceans… | 比海中的千万滴水更深 |
[36:16] | I’m looking for Rogelio. Is he here? | 我在找罗格里奥 他在吗 |
[36:19] | River Fields. | 里弗·菲尔兹 |
[36:21] | It’s you. Hi, there. | 是你 你好 |
[36:24] | You must be Xo. Nice to meet you. | 你一定是希尔 很高兴见到你 |
[36:28] | Now, where the hell | 你那个患有妄想症的 |
[36:30] | is your delusional has-been of a husband? | 过气明星老公到底在哪 |
[36:33] | He-He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[36:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:36] | Y-You seem angry. | 你好像很生气 |
[36:38] | Beautiful, and tall, | 美貌 高挑 |
[36:40] | and so angry. | 却生气 |
[36:43] | He leaked a blind item to the press about me being a diva! | 他放假消息给媒体说我要做女主角 |
[36:46] | Oh, food. | 吃的 |
[36:48] | I need food right this minute. Oh. | 我现在需要吃东西 |
[36:51] | Wait, no! Mm-mm. | 不要 |
[36:53] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[36:55] | I stress eat. | 我一紧张就需要吃东西 |
[36:57] | Where is he? Where’s Rogelio? | 他在哪 罗格里奥在哪 |
[36:58] | – I’m gonna track him down. – Yeah, you’re not going anywhere. | -我要去找他 -你哪也去不了了 |
[37:01] | You just ate a pot brownie, and trust me, | 你刚吃掉了一块大麻布朗尼 相信我 |
[37:04] | they’re really, really strong. | 它劲可大着呢 |
[37:07] | – What? – Give me your car keys. | -什么 -车钥匙给我 |
[37:08] | Might as well make yourself comfy. | 你自便吧 |
[37:10] | I’m actually watching a telenovela. | 我要看肥皂剧了 |
[37:12] | Amor de dos Caras. Have you seen it? | 《爱神卡洛斯》 你看过吗 |
[37:15] | I’ve actually never seen a telenovela. | 我其实从没看过一部肥皂剧 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | And you’re adapting one? Girl, sit your ass down. | 但你现在要改编一部 来坐下看吧 |
[37:22] | I’ll turn on the subtitles. | 我会开字幕的 |
[37:28] | Okay. All you need to know | 你要知道的是 |
[37:30] | is that Marisa and Vera are twin sisters. | 玛丽莎和维拉是双胞胎姐妹 |
[37:33] | Marisa murdered Juan Miguel | 玛丽莎杀了胡安·米盖尔 |
[37:35] | and is posing as Vera, who is secretly dating Hector. | 并扮成了维拉 维拉在和海克特秘密约会 |
[37:39] | Oh, and Hector might go to jail. | 海克特可能要进监狱了 |
[37:41] | I came clean to the D.A. | 我和地检坦白了 |
[37:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:44] | I told them what I did. | 我告诉了他们我的所作所为 |
[37:46] | How I was blackmailed into working against you, | 我如何被威胁 对你不利 |
[37:49] | but then changed my mind. | 又后悔了 |
[37:51] | – What? – And in light of these mitigating circumstances, | -什么 -考虑到这些情况 |
[37:54] | the D.A. doesn’t have a case against you. | 地检决定撤销指控 |
[37:56] | And it was dismissed with prejudice. | 因为指控一开始就被误导了 |
[38:04] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[38:05] | I’ll be disbarred. | 我会被取消律师资格 |
[38:08] | You did that for me? | 你为了我做了这些 |
[38:10] | It wasn’t for you. It was for me. | 不是为你 是为我自己 |
[38:13] | I’ve been marching towards this day for a long time. | 早晚会有这么一天的 |
[38:16] | When my past would… catch up with me. | 过去的事总会找上门来的 |
[38:20] | And I just kept pushing the line. | 我只是一直在拖延 |
[38:23] | But I can’t anymore. | 但已经不能再拖了 |
[38:25] | I can’t bring an innocent person– | 我不能拖一个无辜的人 |
[38:29] | you– | 你 |
[38:31] | down with me. | 下水 |
[38:34] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[38:37] | – overwhelmed. – I know. | -不堪重负 -我知道 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. | 很抱歉我不够信任你 |
[38:43] | But it’s over. | 但事情结束了 |
[38:44] | It’s really over. | 真的结束了 |
[38:55] | She seems so conflicted. | 她看起来很矛盾 |
[38:57] | Well Paloma’s always playing an angle. | 帕洛玛总是很有办法 |
[38:59] | Last week, she seduced Eduardo’s therapist | 上周她引诱了艾杜阿度的心理医生 |
[39:02] | to get her to suggest he change his will. | 让她建议他改变主意 |
[39:05] | OMG, no, shut up. | 天啊 别说了 |
[39:10] | I think I’m beginning to feel this brownie. | 我感觉布朗尼的劲上来了 |
[39:12] | You think? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[39:14] | Here comes the main couple. | 这就是男女主角 |
[39:16] | Okay, what’s going on? Where are you taking me? | 怎么了 这是哪啊 |
[39:19] | I went back to the lot like you said. | 按你说的 我回到了那里 |
[39:21] | And I realized something. | 我明白了一些事 |
[39:23] | The most important piece of real estate in my future | 在我未来里 最重要的住宅 |
[39:25] | isn’t some big hotel. | 不是什么大酒店 |
[39:28] | It’s a one bedroom apartment with you. | 是和你一起的小房间 |
[39:31] | That’s my dream. | 那才是我的梦想 |
[39:34] | Which is why… | 所以 |
[39:39] | You took that real estate job? | 你接收了不动产的工作 |
[39:41] | It’s a full-time position with a salary | 那是有薪水的全职工作 |
[39:43] | and good health insurance, | 还带健康保险的 |
[39:45] | which means I can support us both. | 我就养得起我们俩了 |
[39:47] | – But… – I’ve already done the math. | -但是 -我已经算好了 |
[39:48] | Okay? You can go down to one or two shifts a week | 你可以每周只上一到两次班 |
[39:51] | so you can really focus on your writing. | 有充足的时间写作 |
[39:53] | You are on a roll, Jane. | 你最近很顺利 简 |
[39:55] | Let’s bet on your dream now. | 我们把宝押在你的梦想上吧 |
[39:58] | Mine will come. | 我的会实现的 |
[40:04] | Oh, that is hella romantic. | 这太浪漫了 |
[40:08] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么说的来着 |
[40:09] | Oh, and Elena deserves that kind of happiness. | 爱莲娜配得上这份幸福 |
[40:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[40:15] | Mm, here’s the big, sweeping kiss. | 然后是一个绵长的吻 |
[40:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[40:34] | Oh, Rogelio, I love telenovelas so much. | 罗格里奥 我太爱肥皂剧了 |
[40:39] | – What? – They’re everything. | -什么 -它们胜过一切 |
[40:41] | They surprise you, and move you, | 它们让你惊叹 感动 |
[40:44] | and make you feel alive. | 让你感受到生活的意义 |
[40:46] | So let’s do Steve and Brenda your way. | 按你的方式做《史蒂文和布兰达》吧 |
[40:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:52] | Shh, it’s not over yet. | 还没完呢 |
[40:54] | How can they move past that epic kiss? | 他们怎么能结束那史诗般的一吻呢 |
[40:56] | Oh, the scary music means they’re getting ready | 这个恐怖音效代表着 |
[40:58] | for the classic Friday night cliffhanger. | 经典的周五晚间的悬念要来了 |
[41:03] | It might be my new boss. | 可能是我的新上司 |
[41:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:07] | Do you accept a call | 你要不要接听一通 |
[41:08] | from the Miami-Dade Federal Women’s Correctional Facility? | 来自迈阿密戴德郡女子监狱的电话 |
[41:13] | Uh, yes. | 接吧 |
[41:14] | I have some important information for you. | 我有重要的信息要告诉你 |
[41:17] | Look, I don’t care what you know about my parents. | 我不在乎你知道关于我父母的什么事 |
[41:18] | I already told you, I’m not giving you Luisa’s location. | 我已经说了 我不会告诉你路易莎在哪的 |
[41:21] | Rafael, trust me. | 拉斐尔 相信我 |
[41:23] | What I know is going to change your life. Forever. | 我知道的事会改变你的人生的 永远 |
[41:31] | No-now we have to wait to find out what happens? | 现在只能等待才能知道接下来会怎么样吗 |
[41:34] | You do, River Fields. | 没错 里弗·菲尔兹 |
[41:37] | That’s why it’s known | 这就是典型的 |
[41:38] | as a classic Friday night cliffhanger. | 周五晚间的悬念 |