时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Friends, as you know, | 朋友们 你们都知道 |
[00:01] | Jane was happily in love with her baby daddy, Rafael, | 简和孩子的爸爸拉斐尔陷入了爱河 |
[00:05] | but then her husband returned. | 但她的丈夫突然回来了 |
[00:08] | Mommy! Michael came back from the dead! | 妈妈 迈克尔死而复生了 |
[00:10] | I know! And even crazier, he had amnesia. | 我知道 更离奇的是 他患了失忆 |
[00:13] | I go by Jason now, ma’am. | 我现在叫杰森了 女士 |
[00:15] | And speaking of complicated relationships, | 说到复杂的关系 |
[00:17] | Alba married her ex-boyfriend Jorge | 阿尔芭嫁给了前男友乔治 |
[00:19] | so he could get his green card and visit his sick mother. | 这样他就能得到绿卡 去看望他母亲 |
[00:22] | Only problem, she still loved him, | 唯一的问题是 她还爱着他 |
[00:24] | but that was nothing compared to this heartbreak. | 不过和这件令人心碎的事相比还算不了什么 |
[00:27] | I have breast cancer. | 我得了乳腺癌 |
[00:29] | But Xo was staying strong through her chemo | 但希尔坚强地挺过了化疗 |
[00:31] | and getting close to the end. | 而且她快要结束疗程了 |
[00:32] | And speaking of the end, Jane said goodbye to Jason. | 说到结束 简和杰森道了别 |
[00:36] | The divorce papers. | 这是离婚文件 |
[00:37] | So long, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[00:39] | But alas, this is a telenovela. | 话说回来 这可是电视剧 |
[00:48] | So let’s see what happens next. | 咱们看看接下来会发生什么吧 |
[00:53] | As you may recall, | 你们应该记得 |
[00:55] | Jane Gloriana Villanuevawhen was a young girl, | 当简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦还是个小女孩时 |
[00:58] | she dreamed about finding her long-lost father. | 她一直希望能找到自己失散多年的父亲 |
[01:01] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[01:03] | All this time, you were right. I’m your dad, Jane. | 你一直是对的 我就是你父亲 简 |
[01:06] | – Really, Lorenzo Lamas? – Truly. | -真的吗 洛伦佐·拉马斯 -真的 |
[01:09] | And I can’t wait to take long walks and read books | 我等不及要和你一起读万卷书 行万里路 |
[01:12] | and have tea parties together. | 一起开茶话会 |
[01:15] | I love you, Jane, | 我爱你 简 |
[01:17] | so much. | 很爱 |
[01:19] | But alas, there is a thin line | 但在我们最宏大的梦想 |
[01:21] | between our biggest dreams… | 和最可怕的噩梦之间 |
[01:25] | and our worst nightmares. | 仅有一线之隔 |
[01:27] | Now that we’ve found each other, | 我们已经找到了 |
[01:29] | I’m gonna take you away from your mom… | 我要把你从你妈妈身边带走 |
[01:31] | and your abuela, | 还有你外婆 |
[01:32] | and you’ll never see them again. | 你再也见不到她们了 |
[01:34] | – What? No! – Yes! | -什么 不 -没错 |
[01:53] | Nightmare? | 做噩梦了 |
[01:54] | Luckily, after a bad dream, | 幸运的是 在做完噩梦之后 |
[01:56] | Xiomara was always there to comfort her. | 希尔玛拉会一直在她身边安抚她 |
[01:59] | You’re okay. It’s not real. | 没事的 那不是真的 |
[02:06] | But Xo couldn’t help her with her new recurring nightmare. | 但希尔没法帮助她脱离现在的噩梦 |
[02:10] | Or maybe she could, but alas, she wasn’t there. | 也许她可以 但她不在 |
[02:13] | Same bad dream? | 又做一样的噩梦了 |
[02:19] | Do you remember it this time? | 这次你记得是什么内容吗 |
[02:22] | No. I’m okay, don’t worry. | 不记得了 我没事 别担心 |
[02:28] | Try to get some rest, okay? It’s not real. | 好好休息 那不是真的 |
[02:33] | I agree, she should get some rest | 我同意 她是该好好休息 |
[02:36] | because tomorrow, | 因为到了明天 |
[02:37] | when Jane finds out that Michael got his memories back, | 当简发现迈克尔恢复了记忆 |
[02:41] | things are going to get very real. | 事态就会变得相当严峻了 |
[02:45] | Which brings us here, now. | 也就是我们之前提到的地方 |
[02:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[02:48] | Is that an “I just learned | 是因为发现了迈克尔 |
[02:49] | Michael got his memories back ‘oh, my God'”? | 恢复了记忆 才说了”我的天哪”吗 |
[02:51] | I forgot about Grandparents’ Day at Mateo’s school. | 我忘记了马特奥学校里的祖孙日 |
[02:53] | I really would’ve gone with an “oh, my gosh” for that. | 我才不会因为这点事就说”我的天哪” |
[02:55] | One of the parents called to confirm. | 有一个家长打电话来确认了 |
[02:57] | My mom has her last chemo tomorrow morning; | 我妈明天早上要做最后一次化疗 |
[02:59] | there’s no way she’ll be up for that. | 她肯定去不了 |
[03:01] | You think Alba could step in? | 你觉得阿尔芭可以去吗 |
[03:02] | Yes. | 可以 |
[03:04] | Ooh, good idea. Okay. | 好主意 好了 |
[03:07] | You expecting someone? | 来找你的吗 |
[03:08] | Could it be Michael? | 会是迈克尔吗 |
[03:13] | Oh… you remembered. | 天哪 你想起来了 |
[03:19] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[03:19] | 出书日快乐 爱你的拉斐尔 | |
[03:20] | That’s not even a thing! | 这也能叫事儿 |
[03:22] | Are you kidding? Of course I remembered. | 开什么玩笑 我当然还记得 |
[03:24] | Today is the day that you became a published friggin’ author. | 今天是你成为出版作家的纪念日 |
[03:29] | Personally, I think it should be a national holiday. | 我个人觉得今天应该举国欢庆 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:36] | I am so ready to leave the last few weeks behind us | 我已经准备好让这几周都过去 |
[03:38] | and get back to our life. | 回到我们的生活里去 |
[03:40] | Which should be easier | 杰森今天要走了 |
[03:41] | since Jason’s leaving today. | 这应该会更容易一些 |
[03:43] | Oh, is that today? | 就是今天了吗 |
[03:45] | I hadn’t thought about that at all. | 我都没注意到 |
[03:46] | I feel like things are getting back to normal. | 我感觉一切都要回到正轨了 |
[03:55] | Yeah, not for long. | 是啊 但可持续不了多久 |
[04:07] | Everything has changed. | 一切都变了 |
[04:09] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[04:11] | “Alba Gloriana Villanueva, | “阿尔芭·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[04:13] | I thought I was happy before I met you…” | 我以为自己再见到你之前就足够快乐了” |
[04:15] | Or not. | 或许不是这样 |
[04:17] | “…but now that I’m away from you, | “但我现在离开了你 |
[04:19] | I know that I can’t be happy without you.” | 我才知道 没有你 我无法变得快乐” |
[04:26] | Yeah, b-but that’s the point, Abuela. | 这才是重点 外婆 |
[04:29] | Jorge’s letters have to convince Immigration | 乔治的信必须能够说服移民局 |
[04:30] | that you two are in love, so he can get his papers. | 你们俩是相爱的 这样他才能得到文件 |
[04:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:39] | But I don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 但我不你抱有太大希望 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I’d say it’s too late for that. | 我觉得这话说得有点晚了 |
[04:54] | Okay, that’s got to be a “My husband who came back from the dead | 好了 这可能是她得知自己死而复生的丈夫 |
[04:56] | with amnesia just got his memories back” gasp. | 刚刚恢复了记忆 才会发出的惊叹 |
[04:58] | I thought my shift started at 10:00, but I was on at 9:00. | 我以为我十点上班 但其实是九点 |
[05:01] | Seriously? My nerves can’t take this! | 搞什么啊 我的精神可受不了这个 |
[05:03] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I got to go to the bus station. | 我要去公交车站 |
[05:07] | Can you call me a cab, please? | 能帮我叫一部出租车吗 |
[05:08] | Wait, he’s leaving? | 等等 他要走了 |
[05:10] | But he hasn’t told Jane… | 但他还没告诉简 |
[05:36] | Wait, jane, wait. | 等等 简 等等 |
[05:43] | Hi, there. Just checking out. | 你好 我要退房 |
[05:47] | “911”? Where’s the emergency? | 报警 什么事这么紧急 |
[05:48] | Downstairs! | 楼下 |
[05:49] | Michael’s about to leave! | 迈克尔要走了 |
[05:51] | Here! I need to figure out what to do about J.R. fast. | 我得快点想清楚怎么处理J.R.的事 |
[05:54] | Look, your “accidental” butt-dial plan worked. | 你的”打电话”计划奏效了 |
[05:57] | Okay, J.R. wrote me back | J.R.回了我的短信 |
[05:58] | and she asked if everything was okay, so I said, | 她问我是否一切都好 我说 |
[05:59] | “Sorry. Butt-dial,” and then she wrote this. | “抱歉 打错人了” 然后她回了这个 |
[06:05] | Ooh, asking a question, that’s a good sign. Right? | 她问了问题 这是个好兆头 对吧 |
[06:08] | So then I wrote this. | 于是我回了这个 |
[06:12] | And then, nothing. She didn’t write back. | 然后她就没回我了 |
[06:15] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[06:16] | I should send a follow-up text, right? | 我应该再发一条短信 对吧 |
[06:17] | No, no, no. Ball’s in her court. | 别 现在主动权在她手上 |
[06:21] | Now, I should really get back to work. | 我真得回去工作了 |
[06:22] | Yes, good, go! | 很好 快去吧 |
[06:24] | – Wait – No! | -等等 -别啊 |
[06:25] | Are you sure I shouldn’t say anything more? | 你确定我不用再说点别的了 |
[06:27] | Yes, I’m sure. Let her respond. | 对 我确定 等她回复 |
[06:30] | – I’m leaving. – yes! Hurry! Run! | -我要走了 -对 快 跑啊 |
[06:37] | Okay, look right, Jane, look right. | 好的 朝右看 简 朝右看 |
[06:47] | And, friends, in that moment, | 朋友们 在那一刻 |
[06:50] | when she saw that way he looked at her, | 当她看见他望向自己的目光 |
[06:52] | Jane finally knew what she didn’t know. | 简终于发现了她之前没有发现的事情 |
[06:57] | And it was like a rug had been pulled out from under her. | 就好像一块毯子刚从她脚下抽走 |
[07:02] | Sorry, didn’t see you there. | 抱歉 没看见你在那 |
[07:09] | I need a car, any car. | 我需要一辆车 什么车都行 |
[07:10] | I can’t just give you a car. Wha… | 我现在没法直接给你一辆车 什… |
[07:15] | Oh! Can I borrow this for a sec? | 我能借你一会这个吗 |
[07:38] | Stop! | 停车 |
[07:41] | The hell you doing, lady? | 你到底想干嘛 女士 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, but this bus can’t go to Montana | 抱歉 但是这辆公交还不能去蒙大拿 |
[07:43] | until I talk to someone on board. | 我有话和车里的人说 |
[07:44] | I’m not going to Montana. | 我不去蒙大拿 |
[07:46] | I’m going to Fontana, California. | 我去加利福尼亚的丰塔纳 |
[07:51] | Oh. Well, do you know where the buses | 你知道去蒙大拿的 |
[07:52] | that are going to Montana are? | 公交在哪里吗 |
[07:53] | One leaving for Billings right now. | 现在出发去比林斯的那辆 |
[08:11] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[08:14] | Hi, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[08:24] | You remembered? | 你想起来了吗 |
[08:28] | Then why were you gonna leave? | 那你为什么要走呢 |
[08:32] | I just… should. | 我只是 应该走了 |
[08:35] | I only got off the bus | 我下车只是 |
[08:36] | ’cause I saw you almost get run over | 因为看见你快跑过来了 |
[08:38] | and I decided I probably shouldn’t end things that way. | 我觉得自己也许不应该这么结束一切 |
[08:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:44] | It’s been four years, Jane. You have a life. | 四年了 简 你有了新生活 |
[08:48] | And, friends, that was just about | 朋友们 这是 |
[08:50] | the most Michael thing he could possibly say. | 最像迈克尔会说的话了 |
[08:53] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[08:55] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你开心 |
[08:57] | Or maybe that was. | 或者这才是最像是他会说的话 |
[08:59] | Do you want to talk? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[09:05] | I need to call Rafael. | 我得给拉斐尔打个电话 |
[09:08] | Hey, I’ve only got a minute. | 嘿 我只能聊一会 |
[09:10] | I’m about to leave for the open house | 我马上要去忙房子的事情了 |
[09:11] | and I am carpooling with the lead agent. | 还和领头的代理人拼车哦 |
[09:14] | Living the dream, baby! | 梦想成真了 宝贝 |
[09:15] | Oof, he really doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. | 他真的什么都不知道 |
[09:19] | Jane, are you there? | 简 你听得见吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, sorry. | 听得见 抱歉 |
[09:21] | Um, I-I was just calling to wish you good luck. | 我 我打给你就是想祝你好运 |
[09:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[09:28] | I’ll pick you up after work? | 我下班后去接你 |
[09:30] | Can’t wait. Love you. | 等你来 爱你 |
[09:37] | I love you, too, so much. Bye. | 我也爱你 特别爱你 再见 |
[09:47] | Jane, stop sending me to voice mail. | 简 别总转到语音信箱了 |
[09:49] | Look, J.R. wrote me back and she said, | 听着 J.R.回我消息了 她说 |
[09:50] | “I miss you, too, but that doesn’t change anything.” | “我也想你 但是这什么都无法改变” |
[09:53] | Call me back to discuss how to respond. | 给我回电 我们讨论一下怎么回复 |
[09:57] | Sorry to bother you, Miss Solano, | 索拉诺小姐 很抱歉打扰你 |
[09:59] | but, um, I don’t know how to act around the pirate you hired. | 但是 我不知道怎么在你雇的海盗旁边表演 |
[10:03] | What pirate? I didn’t hire a pirate. | 什么海盗 我没有雇海盗啊 |
[10:05] | You know, the really mean one | 就那个特别刻薄的人 |
[10:06] | with the hook and the eye patch? | 手上有个钩子 还戴着一只眼罩 |
[10:09] | Telling fortunes? | 还在算命 |
[10:13] | – What are you doing, Mother? – Working. | -你在干什么 妈妈 -工作 |
[10:15] | I need cash since you killed my source of income. | 我需要钱 因为你切断了我的经济来源 |
[10:18] | Actually, she pushed it out the window. | 实际上 她把经济来源推出了窗外 |
[10:24] | You cannot stay here, Mother. | 你不能呆在这 妈妈 |
[10:25] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[10:27] | I’m happy to move to the boardwalk | 我也很乐意搬去木板人行道 |
[10:29] | for $100,000. | 但我需要10万美元 |
[10:31] | You’re not getting a dime! Get out or… | 你一分钱都拿不到 出去 不然 |
[10:35] | I’ll sue you for trespassing. | 我会告你非法入侵 |
[10:37] | My cruel daughter, | 我残忍的女儿 |
[10:39] | who owns this beautiful hotel, | 拥有这家美丽的酒店 |
[10:41] | will not let her own mother sit here | 却不愿让她自己的母亲坐在这 |
[10:44] | in the nice, cool air conditioning. | 享受美好 凉爽的空调 |
[10:46] | This is elder abuse! | 这是虐待老人 |
[10:51] | There’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[10:53] | You can stay here, for now. | 你可以先呆在这 |
[10:55] | yeah, I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[10:57] | Get me a restraining order against my mother. | 给我妈下一个限制令 |
[11:00] | And from one nightmare to another. | 一波未平一波又起 |
[11:02] | Rogelio, thanks for coming in for reshoots. | 罗格里奥 谢谢你来补拍镜头 |
[11:04] | We just need one more close-up and the network | 我们就需要再多拍一个特写镜头 然后 |
[11:07] | will green-light the whole series. | 电视台就会同意整部剧的 |
[11:09] | So just bring the sexy, okay? | 所以 你要性感一点 好吗 |
[11:11] | Please, I bleed sexy. | 拜托 我血液里流的都是性感 |
[11:21] | You okay? You dozed off. | 你还好吗 你刚睡着了 |
[11:23] | Actually, friends, | 实际上 朋友们 |
[11:24] | that used to be Rogelio’s worst nightmare… | 那曾是罗格里奥做过最糟糕的梦了 |
[11:33] | …before reality became even scarier. | 直到现实变得更糟 |
[11:36] | Oh, it’s amazing. I’m excited to have something | 太漂亮了 最后一次化疗前 |
[11:39] | so beautiful to look at for my last session. | 能看到这么美丽的东西真是太让我开心了 |
[11:41] | I’m also excited about Grandparents’ Day. | 我也很期待祖父母节 |
[11:44] | But Mommy said you weren’t coming and Bisa was. | 但是妈妈跟我说你不会来 曾祖母会来 |
[11:47] | What? I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 什么 我绝对不会错过这个日子 |
[11:54] | No way. | 没门 |
[11:55] | I’m going to Grandparents’ Day, end of story. | 我要去过祖父母节 没什么好说的了 |
[11:59] | I can’t wait to get out of my sweatpants | 我等不及脱下运动裤 |
[12:00] | and feel pretty again. | 重新感受美丽了 |
[12:03] | I bought you a new jacket to wear. | 我给你新买了一件夹克 |
[12:05] | Want to go upstairs and try it on? | 想要上楼试穿看看吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah! | 想! |
[13:13] | 如今我身在远方 却越发明白 没有你 我不会开心 | |
[13:21] | Well, Alba may not be keeping her feelings in check, | 阿尔芭可能没能一直留意自己的感觉 |
[13:25] | but Jane and Michael were definitely trying to. | 但简和迈尔克却一定在尝试了解着自己的感受 |
[13:29] | Nope. Still don’t like Cubanos. | 不 还是不喜欢古巴三明治 |
[13:33] | What? | 什么 |
[13:36] | It’s weird. I feel like two people. | 很奇怪 我感觉自己是两个人 |
[13:44] | So… | 所以 |
[13:46] | Baby Michaelina? | 叫宝贝·迈克丽娜 |
[13:48] | For real? | 真的假的 |
[13:50] | And suddenly, friends, | 突然间 朋友们 |
[13:51] | it began to feel just a little like old times. | 这感觉有点像是回到了过去 |
[13:54] | Can’t believe you have a sister. | 你竟然还有一个妹妹 |
[13:56] | We’re like family, I’m not kidding. | 我们就像家人一样 我没开玩笑 |
[13:57] | You and Petra? Damn! | 你和佩特拉 天啊 |
[14:00] | I have actually said the words “I love you” to her. | 我其实真的对她说过”我爱你” |
[14:03] | It was so emotional. There I was, | 真的很刺激 我站在那 |
[14:05] | elbow-deep in a mare, and then whoosh, | 埋头在马身后 然后哗的一声 |
[14:08] | it just sort of gushed out, straight into my arms. | 直接喷到我的胳膊上 |
[14:11] | It was more painful than giving birth. | 比生孩子还痛苦 |
[14:12] | What were you thinking? | 你那时在想什么 |
[14:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:15] | He jumped off the roof, so I jumped, and then, crack! | 他从房顶上跳下去了 我也跳下去了 然后 咔 |
[14:18] | Peer pressure. | 同龄人的压力 |
[14:20] | You could’ve died. | 你可能会死的 |
[14:21] | What else could I do? | 我还能做什么 |
[14:22] | The boys dared me to rope that crazy steed, so I did. | 他们说我不敢骑马 所以我就骑了 |
[14:25] | Of course I’m happy I did it, but honestly, | 当然 很庆幸我那么做了 但是说实话 |
[14:28] | I think everyone who bought a book | 我认为买我书的人 |
[14:30] | was either related to me or a Rogelio superfan. | 都与我和罗格里奥的超级粉丝没关系 |
[14:34] | Still, | 然而 |
[14:36] | you,Jane Gloriana Villanueva, are a published freaking author. | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 依旧是一位知名作家 |
[14:41] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[14:48] | Maybe a little too much like old times. | 也许有点过于回忆往事了 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:55] | I know this is a lot. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[14:58] | Plus, I know you obviously need to process | 另外 我知道你要对家里的每个人 |
[15:00] | every word of this conversation on the porch swing | 解释下今天在这把长椅上 |
[15:02] | with every single person in your family. | 说的每句话 |
[15:06] | Look, I want you to take the lead here, | 我希望你能够从此开始新的生活 |
[15:09] | but I know what I want. | 但是我知道我想要什么 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么 |
[15:13] | I still love you, Jane. | 我还爱你 简 |
[15:22] | I have to pick up Rafael. | 我需要接拉斐尔 |
[15:34] | You just kissed the new lead agent on the Sutton Street house. | 你刚刚亲了萨顿街上的头号人物 |
[15:38] | I’m so happy for you. | 真为你感到开心 |
[15:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Michael got his memories back. | 迈克尔恢复记忆了 |
[15:48] | It’s a lot, I know. | 信息量很大 我知道 |
[15:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:55] | Well, it depends. | 看情况吧 |
[15:59] | Are you still getting a divorce? | 你还想离婚吗 |
[16:02] | Friends, it should be noted that at this moment, | 朋友们 应该注意的是在这一瞬间 |
[16:04] | all Jane wanted to do was scream yes. | 简只想尖叫着喊是 |
[16:08] | So this changes things. | 这会改变很多事情 |
[16:09] | – I don’t want it to. – Then don’t let it, Jane. | -我不想这样 -那就别这样 |
[16:23] | All I want | 我只想 |
[16:24] | is to put this ring on your finger. | 为你戴上钻戒 |
[16:27] | Please, just send in the divorce papers, | 求你了 提交离婚文件吧 |
[16:30] | so we can move on with our lives. | 然后我们就可以继续生活了 |
[16:33] | I… | 我 |
[16:35] | I just need a beat. | 我只是需要缓一缓 |
[16:37] | Please, this just happened. | 这事才发生 |
[16:44] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[16:54] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[16:58] | And I can’t wait to marry you. | 我等不及想娶你了 |
[17:01] | We can have it all, | 一切都会有的 |
[17:02] | the romance, the family. | 爱情 家庭 |
[17:05] | We can watch Mateo grow up, | 我们可以看着马特奥长大 |
[17:07] | and we can all drink tea. | 我们可以喝茶 |
[17:08] | I like tea, too, Jane. | 我也喜欢喝茶 |
[17:10] | And you still love me. | 你还爱我 |
[17:13] | Darjeeling | 为亲爱的你准备的 |
[17:14] | for my darling? | 大吉岭红茶 |
[17:17] | I have Earl Grey, and you loved Earl Grey first. | 我有伯爵茶 你最喜欢伯爵茶了 |
[17:20] | Jane, run! | 简 快跑 |
[17:28] | – I love tea so much, Jane! – I love tea more! | -我爱喝茶 -我更爱喝茶 |
[17:30] | – Drink my tea! – No one loves tea more than me. | -喝我的茶 -没有人比我更爱喝茶 |
[17:46] | So, yeah, now you understand why she didn’t want to tell Rafael | 现在你明白了为什么她不愿意告诉拉斐尔 |
[17:49] | about her recurring nightmare. | 她的重复的噩梦了吧 |
[17:50] | 想有全新的一天 带马特奥出去吃早餐了 晚点见 拉斐尔 | |
[17:56] | Where the hell is Jane? | 简在哪呢 |
[17:58] | Temp! Find Jane! | 实习生 你去找她 |
[17:59] | I’ve sent her 17 messages and she hasn’t answered. | 我给她发了十七条消息 她没回 |
[18:02] | Petra Solano? | 佩特拉·索拉诺 |
[18:04] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[18:06] | You’ve been served. | 你被传唤了 |
[18:12] | You’re suing me for emotional distress? Seriously? | 你因精神损害而起诉我 逗我呢吗 |
[18:16] | I saw my one daughter | 我看见我的一个女儿 |
[18:17] | throw the other daughter out the window. | 把另一个女儿扔出了窗户 |
[18:19] | It was very distressing. Every mother’s worst nightmare. | 真的很受伤 每位母亲的最糟糕的噩梦 |
[18:23] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[18:25] | I am going to bury you in court. | 我会在法庭上击败你的 |
[18:27] | Perhaps, but that could take months, | 也许吧 但是那会花几个月 |
[18:29] | years maybe. | 甚至是好几年 |
[18:31] | It will cost you a lot of money, but if you give me directly, | 你会花很多钱 但是如果你直接给我 |
[18:36] | might be easier. | 会轻松很多 |
[18:38] | I’d pay the lawyers a million dollars | 就算给律师几百万 |
[18:39] | before I gave you a cent. | 我也不会给你一分钱 |
[18:43] | Look. | 看 |
[18:45] | I know you think you’re better than me, | 我知道你自认为你比我聪明 |
[18:47] | but according to the cards, | 但是根据卡牌所示 |
[18:49] | you will end up just like me. | 你会和我落得一样的下场 |
[18:51] | Mother, that is my worst nightmare. | 这真是我最糟糕的噩梦 |
[18:53] | True, for the record. Let me show you. | 顺便说下 还真是这样 让我告诉你 |
[18:55] | Ellie, wait. I need money. | 埃莉 等等 我需要钱 |
[18:58] | You can’t abandon your poor mother. | 你不能抛弃你的可怜的母亲 |
[19:00] | You know I always loved you best. | 你知道我一直都是最爱你的 |
[19:02] | Anna! At least help me buy scratch-offs. | 安娜 最起码也帮我买点刮刮乐吧 |
[19:05] | Please! You know you’re Mummy’s favorite. | 求你了 你知道你妈妈最喜欢刮刮乐了 |
[19:08] | I’ve filed for a restraining order. | 我已经填写了禁止令 |
[19:10] | But you don’t have one yet, so I stay. | 但是你还没拿到 所以我要留下来 |
[19:24] | Michael got his memory back? | 迈克尔恢复记忆了吗 |
[19:27] | Did he ask about me? | 他问起了我吗 |
[19:29] | Does he want to see me? | 他想见我吗 |
[19:31] | Does he still love me? | 他还爱我吗 |
[19:33] | Yes, yes and yes. | 三个问题的回答都是是 |
[19:38] | And he loves me, too. | 他也爱我 |
[19:44] | I-I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[19:46] | I love Rafael so much, and I-I just can’t bring myself to | 我很爱拉斐尔 我只是不能 |
[19:49] | mail the divorce papers. | 递交离婚申请 |
[19:51] | So sorry, hon. I can’t imagine how horrible you must feel. | 对不起亲爱的 我无法想象你有多煎熬 |
[20:00] | Dad, what do you think? | 爸爸 你有什么想法 |
[20:03] | Well, I-I always thought I was Team Michael, | 我一直认为我是支持迈克尔的 |
[20:05] | but I do love Rafael as well, | 但是我也爱拉斐尔 |
[20:07] | so I no longer feel comfortable expressing my opinion. | 所以说出我的想法也让我感到不自然 |
[20:10] | Really? This is the moment you choose not to have an opinion? | 真的吗 这次你不选择发表看法吗 |
[20:16] | I just wish somebody would tell me what to do. | 我只是希望有人告诉我做什么 |
[20:20] | And who keeps texting you? | 谁在给你发短信 |
[20:39] | Petra. Petra… | 佩特拉 佩特拉 |
[20:43] | Which brings us to… | 我们来到了 |
[20:44] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[20:45] | Finally! What took so long? | 你终于来了 怎么用了这么长时间 |
[20:46] | My temp’s been out searching for you. | 我的人都出去找你了 |
[20:49] | Ugh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:50] | Michael got his memory back and Rafael is mad at me | 迈克尔恢复记忆了 拉斐尔生我气了 |
[20:53] | because I won’t mail the divorce papers | 因为我不肯递交离婚申请 |
[20:55] | and my mom had her final chemo today, | 我妈妈今天进行最后一次化疗 |
[20:56] | so there’s just, like, a lot going on. | 所以真的发生了很多事 |
[20:58] | Excuses, excuses. | 借口 都是借口 |
[21:00] | Excuses, excuses. | 借口 都是借口 |
[21:01] | Hey, that was my joke. | 那是我的台词 |
[21:03] | That’s actually why I came here. | 所以我来你这了 |
[21:04] | Nobody will give me clear advice, | 没人告诉我究竟该怎么做 |
[21:06] | but I know you will have an actual opinion | 但我知道关于迈克尔的事 |
[21:08] | on what I should do about Michael. | 你一定会有自己明确的想法 |
[21:11] | Okay, fine. We can talk about your thing for five minutes. | 好吧 我们可以聊五分钟你的事 |
[21:15] | Then you need to help me figure out what to write back to J.R. | 然后你得教我怎么给J.R回信息 |
[21:18] | Deal. Give it to me straight. | 同意 你直说吧 |
[21:20] | How about straight up? | 不如实话实说吧 |
[21:22] | The choice is clear: | 我的选择很清楚 |
[21:23] | divorce Michael, stay with Rafael. | 和迈克尔离婚 和拉斐尔在一起 |
[21:26] | Really? It’s that simple? | 真的吗 就这么简单吗 |
[21:28] | You and Rafael are destined for each other. | 你和拉斐尔命中注定要在一起 |
[21:30] | Even when I was with Rafael, | 即使是我和拉斐尔在一起时 |
[21:32] | fate kept throwing the two of you together. | 命运还是不断将你们拉近 |
[21:33] | It was so annoying. | 真烦人 |
[21:36] | I love him so much, and our family. | 我很爱他 我的家人也是 |
[21:39] | Exactly. Michael’s your past, | 没错 迈克尔是你的过去 |
[21:42] | Rafael is your future. | 拉斐尔才是未来 |
[21:47] | You’re right, I can’t go back. | 你说的对 我不能再回到过去了 |
[21:51] | But on the other hand, it’s not that simple. | 但另一方面 这也没那么简单 |
[21:54] | It’s not Michael’s fault, what happened to him. | 发生这些都不是迈克尔的错 |
[21:56] | H-How could I just walk away from him? | 我怎么能轻易地离开他 |
[22:01] | Because it’s been four years, | 因为已经过去四年了 |
[22:03] | and you have a totally new life now | 你已经有了全新的生活 |
[22:05] | that you keep saying you want. | 是你想要的生活 |
[22:06] | I do want it. | 我的确想要这样的生活 |
[22:07] | And you said there was absolutely no chemistry | 而且你说了你和他去钓鱼时 |
[22:10] | when you went fishing with him. | 已经完全没有心动的感觉了 |
[22:11] | There wasn’t,but yesterday there was definitely… more. | 当时是没有 但昨天好像又多了一些 |
[22:16] | An echo from the past. | 那只是过去留下的影响 |
[22:18] | Look, life is about making tough decisions. | 生活就是要做出艰难的选择 |
[22:21] | You can’t keep going in circles. | 你不能一直兜圈子 |
[22:23] | And also, it’s been over half an hour, | 而且 我们已经说了半小时了 |
[22:24] | and I said we could talk about this for five minutes. | 我说过这个话题只谈五分钟的 |
[22:26] | You’re right. Your turn. | 没错 轮到你说了 |
[22:30] | Read it out loud one more time. | 再大声读一遍 |
[22:37] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[22:38] | “Missing me doesn’t change anything, | “想念我不会改变任何事 |
[22:41] | but being with you changed me.” | 但和你在一起这件事改变了我” |
[22:43] | You don’t think it’s overkill? | 你不觉得太肉麻了吗 |
[22:45] | I need this to be your best writing, Jane. | 我需要你写出最好的话 简 |
[22:46] | It’s perfect. Trust me, I’m a romance novelist. | 这很好 相信我 我是爱情小说作家 |
[22:49] | I know, but I’m just saying, | 我知道 但我的意思是 |
[22:50] | I need this to be a best seller. | 我需要能达到销量冠军的那种好 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | Writers use the rule of three | 作家通常运用”三”原则 |
[22:57] | when they want maximum emotional impact. | 来获取最大化的情感冲击 |
[22:59] | You should add a third reference to “Change.” | 你再加上一句改变 |
[23:04] | “It’s change I can’t undo. | “这对我来说是不可逆的改变 |
[23:07] | Now that I’m away from you, | 现在我离你很远 |
[23:09] | I know more than ever | 却深刻明白了 |
[23:12] | I can’t be happy without you.” | 有你我才能得到快乐” |
[23:14] | – I love it. – Good. | -我喜欢 -很不错 |
[23:15] | I plagiarized that last part from a letter | 最后这句我是从 |
[23:16] | Jorge wrote to my grandma. | 乔治给我外婆写的信里摘过来的 |
[23:18] | – To Jorge. – To Jorge! | -敬乔治 -敬乔治 |
[23:22] | It’s brilliant. I hereby award you, | 很棒 在这里我要颁奖给你 |
[23:25] | Jane Villanueva, | 简·维兰纽瓦 |
[23:26] | the Pulitzer Prize for Text Writing. | 我授予你短信界的普利策奖 |
[23:32] | Are you gonna actually send the Pulitzer Prize-winning text? | 你真要把这封获奖短信发出去吗 |
[23:35] | I’ll send the text if you send the divorce papers. | 你把离婚文书寄出去 我就发这条短信 |
[23:38] | Deal. | 我同意 |
[23:41] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:43] | Three… two… | 三 二 |
[23:46] | one! | 一 |
[23:51] | – We did it. – Woo-woo! | -我们成功了 -太棒了 |
[23:55] | What you have here are two decisive women | 站在你们面前的是两个坚定的女人 |
[23:57] | making decisions decisively. | 果断地做出了决定 |
[24:00] | Kids, for the record, | 孩子们 要记住 |
[24:01] | don’t drink and decide. | 不要在酒后做决定 |
[24:04] | And then it happened, friends. | 然后就发生了这个 朋友们 |
[24:05] | In a moment of divine intervention, | 有如神助 |
[24:07] | or sheer coincidence, Jane saw him. | 或是纯属巧合 简看到了他 |
[24:14] | Hey. So, uh, how did the visit go with your madre? | 和你妈妈的见面怎么样 |
[24:19] | It was, it was really nice. | 很好 |
[24:23] | Thank you for stopping me at the bus station. | 谢谢你在公交站拦住了我 |
[24:26] | It’s been, uh, really painful, | 我真的很难过 |
[24:28] | but doesn’t mean I should just run away from it. | 但这并不代表我应该逃避这一切 |
[24:33] | Or run away from my feelings for you. | 逃避我对你的感情 |
[24:36] | Okay, see that look on her face? | 看到她脸上的表情了吗 |
[24:38] | It’s regret, my friends. Which is why… | 那是懊悔 朋友们 所以 |
[24:45] | That is so… so true. | 你说的太对了 |
[24:50] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:56] | I-I dropped something off in the mail earlier, | 我在信箱里放了东西 |
[24:58] | but I need to get it back. | 但我现在想拿回来了 |
[25:00] | Sorry, the mailman just left. | 不好意思 邮递员刚刚走了 |
[25:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:11] | Sorry. Hi. | 抱歉 你好 |
[25:11] | I-I just need the envelope back that I mailed by accident. | 我想取回我的信 我寄错了 |
[25:14] | Sorry. It’s a federal crime to tamper with mail | 抱歉 一旦寄出再更改信件 |
[25:16] | once it’s in the carrier’s possession. | 是违反联邦法律的 |
[25:17] | Please! I-I understand, but it was a mistake, | 求你了 我明白 但这真的是个错误 |
[25:19] | and-and it just happened. Isn’t there a grace period? | 我刚刚才放进去的 不能给个宽限期吗 |
[25:21] | Nope, can’t break the rules. | 不行 我必须遵守规章制度 |
[25:23] | Oh, please. I have it on good authority | 拜托 我非常确信 |
[25:25] | that he pockets his share of Bed Bath & Beyond coupons. | 他偷藏了要发掉的家居用品优惠券 |
[25:28] | Please, sir. | 求你了 先生 |
[25:30] | I-I would never want to be a tamperer-er-er, | 我 我无意违 违反规则 |
[25:33] | but maybe you can make an exception. | 但也许这次你可以稍微破个例 |
[25:36] | Sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 做不到 |
[25:38] | My husband came back from the dead! | 我的丈夫死而复生了 |
[25:45] | So, I mean, obviously it’s complicated, | 总而言之 这真的很复杂 |
[25:47] | and I shouldn’t have made such a rash decision. | 我不应该仓促做出这个决定 |
[25:50] | Yeah, you can’t rush that. | 你是不应该急着做决定 |
[25:52] | Exactly, Steve, and… | 没错 史蒂文 |
[25:54] | and I think it’s just because I’m overwhelmed with everything | 我觉得这是因为我实在是对发生的这一切 |
[25:57] | that’s happening… | 不堪重负了 |
[25:58] | You’re not gonna cry again, are you? | 你不会又要哭了吧 |
[25:59] | No. | 我不哭 |
[26:02] | Maybe a little. | 也可能哭一小下 |
[26:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:05] | There’s nothing you can do? | 你就不能帮帮忙吗 |
[26:07] | Look, I-I just can’t break the law. | 我不能违背法律 |
[26:11] | However… | 不过 |
[26:13] | if I were to, say, turn away to tie my shoe, | 我可能会转身系鞋带 |
[26:17] | and something just disappeared out of my bag, | 然后包里少了一点东西 |
[26:19] | I guess there’s nothing really I could do about it. | 我也没办法 |
[26:32] | Uh, how’s the other shoe doing? | 另一只鞋怎么样了 |
[26:34] | Oh, look at that. It came undone, too. | 看看 鞋带也松了 |
[26:41] | Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[26:53] | Yeah, it’s so hard to get work done when you’re lovesick… | 当你犯相思病又感觉自己白费力气时 |
[26:57] | …and wasted. | 是很难投入工作的 |
[27:03] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[27:06] | Oh. What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[27:07] | To confirm that I’m picking up the girls | 确认一下我明天要来接孩子们 |
[27:08] | from karate tomorrow. What’s with you? | 去上空手道课 你怎么了 |
[27:10] | I was hoping it was someone else. | 我在等别人的电话 |
[27:11] | He’s been getting a lot of that lately. | 他最近总听到这种话呢 |
[27:13] | What’s this number, anyway? | 话说回来这是什么号码 |
[27:14] | – I don’t recognize it. – It’s my work number. | -我没见过 -是我的工作电话 |
[27:17] | Maybe you could save it so that the next time I call, | 你可以存一下 这样下次我打来 |
[27:19] | you’re not so disappointed I’m not someone else. | 你就不会再空欢喜一场了 |
[27:21] | You’re not the only one having a rough week, you know. | 不是只有你这周过得不好 |
[27:23] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[27:25] | But also, you’re welcome because your problem is solved. | 另外 不用谢我 你的问题解决了 |
[27:29] | – What do you mean? – Jane and I talked, | -什么意思 -我和简谈过了 |
[27:32] | and after, she mailed those divorce papers. | 然后她把离婚协议书寄出去了 |
[27:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:37] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[27:38] | Wow. Th-Thank you, Petra. | 天呐 谢谢你 佩特拉 |
[27:43] | No problem. I got to go. | 不客气 我先挂了 |
[27:45] | Jane, where are you? J.R. texted me back. | 简 你在哪儿 J.R.回短信了 |
[27:48] | She said she’ll see me tonight at 6:00. | 她说今晚六点和我见面 |
[27:50] | I need to make the play of a lifetime. | 我得好好计划一番 |
[27:54] | What are you looking at, Parrot? | 看什么看 蠢鹦鹉 |
[27:56] | I don’t pay you to loiter. Go squawk at the children. | 发你工资不是让你闲逛的 和小孩子玩去 |
[28:01] | I told you letting her stay around was a bad idea. | 跟你说了别让她待在这儿 |
[28:04] | Move it, Lady Bird. Coming through. | 让开 鸟女士 借过 |
[28:07] | Since we’ve been talking about worst nightmares, | 既然说起了最糟的噩梦 |
[28:09] | I just need to stop here for a moment to show you Pammy’s. | 我就停下来和你说说帕米的噩梦吧 |
[28:12] | Trust me, it’s worth it. | 相信我 值得的 |
[28:16] | Okay. Back to our story. | 好了 说回我们的故事 |
[28:19] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[28:20] | Don’t we have to leave to Grandparents’ Day? | 我们不是要去过祖父母节吗 |
[28:23] | Mateo’s getting dressed, so I just thought | 马特奥在穿衣服 所以我想 |
[28:24] | we’d have a little toast first. | 先小小地庆祝一下 |
[28:26] | Does this mean you sold the house? | 你是把房子卖出去了吗 |
[28:27] | Not yet, but I talked to Petra, | 还没有 但我和佩特拉通电话了 |
[28:30] | and I am so happy that you sent in the divorce papers. | 我很高兴你把结婚协议书寄了出去 |
[28:34] | Just wanted to celebrate. | 所以就想庆祝一下 |
[28:37] | I know. It’s painful for me, too, | 我懂 我也很痛苦 |
[28:39] | but I vowed to tell things mostly exactly as they are. | 但我发过誓要讲述事情的一五一十 |
[28:43] | – What’s wrong? – I did mail the papers, | -怎么回事 -我的确寄了出去 |
[28:47] | but I was drunk when I did it, | 但当时我喝醉了 |
[28:48] | and I didn’t want to make a life-altering decision like that, | 我不想醉醺醺地作出改变一生的决定 |
[28:50] | so I got them back. | 所以我又追了回来 |
[28:54] | I’m ready for Grandparents’ Day! | 我准备好去过祖父母节啦 |
[28:57] | you look so handsome, buddy. | 小家伙 你看起来真帅 |
[29:01] | You should go get dressed. | 你也去换衣服吧 |
[29:04] | Jane. Me again. I’m going over to J.R.’s. | 简 又是我 我要去J.R.家了 |
[29:07] | Look, if you think of an inspiring, romantic, | 如果你在十五分钟内想到什么振奋人心的 |
[29:09] | “Winning my ex-girlfriend back” Speech in the next 15 minutes, | 浪漫演讲能赢回我前女友的心 |
[29:11] | call me. | 就打给我 |
[29:12] | Also, I could use a second opinion on my accessories. | 还有 你建议我戴什么首饰 |
[29:14] | I was torn between bangles and a statement necklace. | 我在纠结是戴手镯还是戴装饰项链 |
[29:20] | Okay, that accessory definitely clashes. | 好吧 这首饰绝对铛铛响 |
[29:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:25] | You have important date with lady love. | 你有一场重要的浪漫约会吧 |
[29:28] | Give me 50 grand and I give you the key. | 给我五万 我就给你钥匙 |
[29:31] | I’d rather cut my own arm off. | 我宁可砍掉这条胳膊也不给你钱 |
[29:33] | Then cancel hot date. | 那你的约会就黄了 |
[29:35] | We have nice family dinner instead. | 我们就能愉快地家庭聚餐 |
[29:38] | Happy Grandparents’ Day. | 祖父母节快乐哟 |
[29:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:47] | Did she kill Magda? | 她杀了玛格达吗 |
[29:48] | Or chop off her arm? | 还是砍掉了她的胳膊 |
[29:51] | Sorry, just had a little trouble getting here | 抱歉 过来的路上出了点小麻烦 |
[29:52] | because… well, | 因为… |
[29:56] | Look, I’ve got baggage… | 我还有行李… |
[29:58] | – Mother, stop it! – I cannot control gas. | -妈 停下 -打嗝我怎么忍得住 |
[30:02] | Look, this is not how this was supposed to go. | 事情不该这样的 |
[30:03] | I came here to say that I meant every word I wrote in that text, | 我来这是想说 我在短信里说的话字字当真 |
[30:08] | and I swear to you, here and now, | 此时此刻 我在这里发誓 |
[30:09] | that I will never lie to you again. | 我再也不会骗你 |
[30:11] | I find that hard to believe. | 这我可不信 |
[30:12] | – Mother, stay out of this! – Have you told Miss J.R. | -妈 别搅合了 -你告诉J.R.小姐 |
[30:15] | how you faked disability? | 你是怎么装残疾的了吗 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:19] | Yes, I did pretend to be blind | 我承认 我的确为了多赚钱 |
[30:22] | to make more money busking in Prague. | 在布拉格装瞎卖艺 |
[30:24] | She also cheated on husband. | 她还背着老公偷情 |
[30:27] | It’s true, I was unfaithful to Rafael. | 是的 我的确对拉斐尔不忠 |
[30:29] | While he had cancer. | 还是在他得癌症的时候 |
[30:32] | Not my finest hour. | 不是我最光辉的时刻 |
[30:33] | Petra is a brunette. | 佩特拉其实还是棕头发 |
[30:37] | That I know. | 这我知道 |
[30:40] | J.R., I mean it, | J.R. 我说真的 |
[30:42] | I will never lie to you again, ever. | 我永远不会再骗你了 |
[30:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:48] | And I used to think | 以前我觉得 |
[30:49] | my worst nightmare was turning into my mother; | 变成我妈那样是我最可怕的噩梦 |
[30:53] | now I know it’s living without you. | 现在我懂了 没有你才是噩梦 |
[30:57] | Aw. And Jane didn’t even have to write that for her. | 这话并没有事先准备 |
[31:01] | I’ve missed you every day since we broke up. | 我们分手后的每一天我都在想你 |
[31:08] | And from one awkward trio to another. | 让我们跳到另一场尴尬的三人戏 |
[31:14] | Hey, Rafael… | 拉斐尔 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry. I-I just… | 对不起 我… |
[31:17] | Now really isn’t the time, Jane. | 现在不是时候 简 |
[31:24] | Wow, Mom! | 哇 妈妈 |
[31:26] | Like the new wig? | 新假发不错吧 |
[31:29] | You look beautiful, Xo. | 你看起来真美 希尔 |
[31:31] | You should see your grandma. | 你该去看看你外婆 |
[31:32] | So much for keeping her feelings in check. | 你还说要关心她呢 |
[31:34] | My glam team did her up. | 我的化妆团队精心为她打扮 |
[31:36] | Jorge’s not gonna know what hit him. | 乔治会被她迷得神魂颠倒 |
[31:39] | True, for the record. | 申明一下 确实如此 |
[31:41] | See? Alba looks fine. | 瞧 阿尔芭多漂亮 |
[31:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:57] | Does Jorge have feelings for Alba? | 乔治爱上阿尔芭了吗 |
[32:00] | Or not? | 还是没有 |
[32:19] | I guess… not. | 可能…没有吧 |
[32:40] | I thought you were waiting for Jorge. | 你不是在等乔治吗 |
[32:48] | Oh, no. You okay? | 哦不 你还好吗 |
[33:01] | Abuela! | 外婆 |
[33:02] | No. No, no, no, no… | 不不不不不 |
[33:21] | Friends, I’ve just gotten word we have a surprise performance. | 朋友们 我刚听说会有场惊喜表演 |
[33:39] | Yes. That’s my boy! | 真棒 不愧是我儿子 |
[33:41] | And my mama. | 妈妈也不错 |
[34:05] | We did it! We surprised everyone! | 我们成功了 让每个人都十分惊喜 |
[34:19] | Hey. It’s Grandparents’ Day, not Grandmother’s Day, | 今天是祖父母节 不是祖母节 |
[34:22] | so may I have this dance? | 我能请你跳这支舞吗 |
[34:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:25] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:37] | Oh, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[34:38] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[34:39] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[34:44] | So, I want to keep you overnight | 我想让你住院一晚上 |
[34:45] | to make sure that you’re fully hydrated, | 来确保你体液充足 |
[34:47] | but your vitals look good. You just overexerted yourself. | 但你的生命体征还不错 只是跳得过猛了 |
[34:50] | You’re fine. | 没问题的 |
[34:53] | Thank you very much, Doctor. | 非常感谢 医生 |
[34:58] | I’m gonna get you some more ice chips. | 我再给你拿些冰块 |
[35:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:13] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[35:15] | She’s a little dehydrated, but she’ll be fine. | 她有点脱水 但她会好起来的 |
[35:19] | Well, I, um, I brought her some comfy clothes | 我给她带了一些舒适的衣服 |
[35:21] | and a coffee for your dad. | 还给你爸爸带了一杯咖啡 |
[35:24] | And I put Mateo down at Alba’s. | 我把马特奥安顿在了阿尔芭家 |
[35:25] | Jorge’s watching him. | 乔治看管着他 |
[35:28] | And I can take your grandma home | 我可以送你奶奶回家 |
[35:30] | so you can stay a little longer. | 这样你就能多待一会儿了 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:36] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[35:38] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[35:42] | Hey. Shh. It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[35:44] | She’s okay. | 她会没事的 |
[35:46] | Nothing my mother does is okay. | 我妈妈什么事都做不好 |
[35:49] | But she’s not gonna change. | 但她是不会改变的 |
[35:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:53] | But we’ll figure out how to deal with her. Together. | 但我们会想办法对付她 咱一起 |
[36:02] | Cut it off. | 把它劈开 |
[36:09] | You better have good aim. This is my only good hand. | 你最好瞄准了 这是我唯一健全的手 |
[36:12] | You shouldn’t have lost the key, Mother. | 你就不应该把钥匙弄丢了 妈妈 |
[36:14] | Do it with your eyes closed. | 闭着眼睛瞎劈吧 |
[36:28] | I know, that would be… So weird. | 我知道 那就太奇怪了 |
[36:31] | Oh. You’re still here. | 你还在这啊 |
[36:33] | I decided to stick around a little longer. | 我决定多呆一会儿 |
[36:35] | Hope that’s okay. | 希望你们不介意 |
[36:36] | It should be noted that in that moment, | 值得注意的是 在那一刻 |
[36:38] | Petra thought of her friend Jane | 佩特拉想起了她的朋友 简 |
[36:40] | and knew she needed to give her a heads-up. | 而且意识到了要给她一个提醒 |
[36:44] | But alas, she had other priorities. | 但遗憾的是 她还有其它更优先的事 |
[36:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[37:15] | Now what? | 现在怎样了 |
[37:17] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[37:20] | No. | 不用了 |
[37:21] | And you really don’t need to sleep here. | 你真的不必在这里睡觉 |
[37:22] | If you’re spending the night in the hospital, | 如果你要在医院过夜 |
[37:25] | so am I. | 我陪你 |
[37:26] | Look, I know you’re mentally ready | 听着 我知道你思想上已经准备好了 |
[37:29] | to put chemo behind you and get on with your life, | 将化疗抛之脑后并继续生活 |
[37:33] | but you should wait until your body is ready, too. | 但你也应该等到你身体也准备好了 |
[37:36] | That’s not why I pushed myself so hard. | 这不是我这么用力逼自己的原因 |
[37:40] | The chemo might not work. | 化疗可能会不起作用 |
[37:42] | And if something happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[37:44] | I don’t want Mateo to remember me like this. | 我不想马特奥记得的是像这样的我 |
[37:48] | Sick and tired. | 病入膏肓 满脸憔悴 |
[37:52] | I want Mateo to remember me as the person I was before. | 我想让马特奥记得我以前的样子 |
[37:57] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[37:59] | And… vibrant. | 又充满活力 |
[38:01] | And fun. | 还很有趣 |
[38:05] | It’s morbid, I know, but… | 我知道这是种病态的奢求 但是 |
[38:08] | my mind goes there. | 我就想这么做 |
[38:13] | I was going to show you this later, | 我本想趁你好点的时候 |
[38:15] | when you were feeling better, but now seems like a good time. | 再给你看这个 不过现在看也不错 |
[38:19] | After you left the dance, they played a video | 你离开舞会后 他们还放了一段视频 |
[38:21] | of the kids speaking about their grandparents. | 是关于孩子谈论他们的祖父母们的 |
[38:24] | My abuelo is a really famous actor | 我姥爷是个非常著名的演员 |
[38:26] | and he’s even better known in Mexico. | 他在墨西哥更广为人知 |
[38:29] | Oops, no, wrong part. | 哎呀 不 放错地方了 |
[38:32] | Ah. You can’t mess with my abuela | 你可别惹我的姥姥 |
[38:34] | ’cause she’s loud and tough. | 因为她是个骂骂咧咧的狠角色 |
[38:36] | She’ll yell at anyone. | 她对每个人都大呼小叫 |
[38:37] | Honestly, she doesn’t even care, | 说实话 她跟本不管是谁 |
[38:39] | so be careful. | 所以小心点 |
[38:40] | And she also lets me eat, like, so many cookies, | 她也会允许我吃好多好多饼干 |
[38:42] | like three in a row. | 比如一口气吃三个 |
[38:45] | I’d say that sounds like a strong and vibrant person, | 我得说这听起来就是一个坚强又充满活力的人 |
[38:49] | wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[38:54] | Please thank Jorge again for watching Mateo. | 请再次向乔治为我照看马特奥表示感谢 |
[39:21] | And, friends, | 还有 朋友们 |
[39:22] | that’s when it happened. | 就在那时 |
[39:24] | I’m in love with both of you. | 你们两个我都爱 |
[39:26] | In that very moment, | 就在那一刻 |
[39:27] | Rafael’s memories came flooding back, too. | 拉斐尔的记忆也如洪水般涌来 |
[39:30] | She fell asleep by the time I was done. I snuck out. | 我完事时她已经睡着了 我偷偷溜出去的 |
[39:33] | Don’t tell me you’re choosing Michael. | 别告诉我你要选择迈克尔 |
[39:34] | Tell me anything but do not tell me that. | 只要别给我说这件事 你说什么都行 |
[39:36] | Stop! Michael, stop! | 住手 迈克尔 住手 |
[39:39] | Stop! No! | 住手 不 |
[39:41] | He still loves me. | 他依然爱着我 |
[39:42] | And I still love him. | 我也依然爱着他 |
[39:57] | Go get ready for bed. I’ll be there in a minute. | 去准备睡觉吧 我一会儿就来 |
[39:59] | Good night, Mr. Sweetface. | 晚安 小鲜肉 |
[40:08] | How’s your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[40:09] | She was feeling much better when I left. | 我离开的时候她已经感觉好多了 |
[40:13] | – I’m glad. – Thank you, | -我很高兴 -谢谢 |
[40:15] | for everything you did for me tonight. | 谢谢你今晚为我做的一切 |
[40:17] | – Even though… – Do you still love him? | -尽管 -你还爱着他吗 |
[40:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:29] | That feels like an answer. | 似乎已经有答案了 |
[40:33] | You know, I got my memories back, too, Jane. | 你知道 我也恢复了记忆 简 |
[40:37] | You know what I remember? | 你知道我记起了什么吗 |
[40:41] | Waiting for you to pick Michael | 眼睁睁地等着你选择迈克尔 |
[40:44] | almost killed me. | 快让我崩溃了 |
[40:51] | I need you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[40:55] | P… Permanently? | 永不相见吗 |
[40:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:59] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[41:00] | that, too, felt like an answer. | 这也是一个答案 |
[41:03] | I don’t want to leave! | 我不想离开 |
[41:04] | I want to stay here with Daddy. | 我想和爸爸在一起 |
[41:06] | Hey, you don’t have to go anywhere. Okay? | 你哪也不用去 好吗 |
[41:14] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[41:17] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[41:27] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[41:28] | it was in this moment that Jane realized that this… | 就在这一刻 简意识到 |
[41:36] | …was her worst nightmare. | 这是她最糟糕的的噩梦 |