时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How long will Franklin be staying with us? | 富兰克林要和我们住多久 |
[00:05] | His mom is supposed to be back in two weeks | 他妈妈应该两周后 |
[00:06] | from her pilgrimage to the pyramids, | 从金字塔朝圣回来 |
[00:08] | unless, of course, the aliens do show up | 当然 除非外星人现身 |
[00:10] | and bring her to their home planet. | 把她带回他们的母星 |
[00:12] | Say what you will about cults. | 随便你怎么说邪教 |
[00:13] | They take some very nice trips. | 但他们会有些超棒的旅游 |
[00:16] | A matador and a bull. | 斗牛士和公牛 |
[00:18] | That’s amazing! | 太厉害了 |
[00:20] | Toro, toro! | 公牛 公牛 |
[00:23] | 10 more minutes, then bed. | 再玩十分钟 就去睡觉 |
[00:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:26] | Franklin, can’t the matador and the bull | 富兰克林 斗牛士和公牛 |
[00:28] | just be friends? | 不能做朋友吗 |
[00:33] | Aw, now, is that so hard? | 现在这样多好 |
[00:35] | Yes! | 是的 |
[00:36] | How are you doing that?! | 你怎么做到的 |
[00:37] | It’s simple. Like this. Try it. | 很简单 像这样 你试试 |
[00:44] | We all have our gifts. | 我们都有自己的天赋 |
[00:45] | This one isn’t yours, buddy. | 只不过这不是你的 兄弟 |
[00:52] | Living here takes some getting used to. | 住在这里需要点时间来适应 |
[00:54] | For starters — and you know what I’m about to say — | 首先 而你知道我要说什么 |
[00:57] | – no helipad. – No helipad. | -没有直升机场 -没有直升机场 |
[00:58] | And I don’t even know how I get up in the mornings | 而且我不知道没有住家咖啡师 |
[01:00] | without my live-in barista. | 我每天是怎么起来的 |
[01:02] | I want to say his name is… | 我想说他的名字是… |
[01:04] | Latte? | 拿铁 |
[01:06] | But now that I think about it, that can’t be right. | 但现在我想想看 那肯定不对 |
[01:08] | And yet you soldier on, you brave, brave boy. | 然而你还坚持着 你真勇敢 |
[01:11] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[01:13] | It’s Tuesday. It’s “Below Deck” Night. | 今天星期二 是《甲板之下》之夜 |
[01:15] | We need to put on our boat shoes and captain’s hats. | 我们得穿上帆船鞋 戴上船长帽 |
[01:17] | I won’t be able to watch. | 我看不了了 |
[01:18] | I have to work with Trevor on our Gyftee app. | 我得和特雷弗一起研究”礼物” |
[01:20] | That’s the third night this week. | 这是这周第三晚了 |
[01:22] | You two are getting quite close. | 你们俩真是越走越近 |
[01:24] | We’ll just watch when I get back. | 我们等我回来再看好了 |
[01:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[01:27] | If I’m still awake. | 如果我还没睡 |
[01:29] | If, God forbid, something happens to me tonight, | 如果 上帝保佑 今晚我发生什么意外 |
[01:32] | I hope you’re proud of the way you’ve behaved. | 希望你为自己的行为感到骄傲 |
[01:35] | Trouble in paradise! | 天堂也有烦恼 |
[01:36] | The honeymoon phase might be over. | 也许蜜月期过了 |
[01:48] | Ha, ha. | 呵呵 |
[01:49] | Today was the last time | 今天是最后一次 |
[01:51] | that I bring your student ID to you at school. | 我去学校给你送学生证 |
[01:54] | You’re in college now. Act like it. | 你现在上大学了 表现得像点 |
[01:55] | Fine-ah. | 好吧啊 |
[01:56] | And stop saying “Fine-ah.” | 还有别再说”好吧啊”了 |
[01:58] | You’re 19. It’s “Fine.” | 你19了 说”好吧” |
[02:00] | Whatever-ah! | 随便啊 |
[02:05] | Adult children should not rely on their parents like this. | 成年子女不该这样依赖父母 |
[02:08] | What did the kids do in the old days? | 过去的孩子们会怎么做 |
[02:10] | Well, in Colonial times, I’d be long dead from war, | 要是在殖民地时期 我早就死于战争 |
[02:12] | and you’d be wasting away from scarlet fever. | 而你因猩红热日渐衰弱 |
[02:14] | Lucky bastards. | 幸运的混蛋们 |
[02:15] | We were born in the wrong time. | 我们生错了时代 |
[02:27] | This tiny little tube is $400? | 这么一小管就要400块 |
[02:30] | It’s an exfoliant with diamond dust. | 这是含有钻石粉末的磨砂膏 |
[02:32] | Want to try a dab? | 想试一点吗 |
[02:35] | That came out faster than I thought. | 这出来得比我想象得要顺畅 |
[02:41] | Woke me up when you came in late last night. | 昨晚回来那么晚 吵醒我了 |
[02:43] | Yeah, because I tripped over your shoes, | 是啊 因为我被你的鞋子绊倒了 |
[02:46] | which, by the way, | 而且 顺便一提 |
[02:47] | I’ve asked you not to leave in the middle of the floor. | 我跟你说过不要把鞋放到地板中央 |
[02:50] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[02:50] | Oh, don’t tell me to relax. | 别跟我说放松点 |
[02:52] | You know that’s a trigger word for me. | 你知道我有多讨厌这个词 |
[02:55] | Promise me we’ll never be like them. | 答应我 我们永远不会像他们这样 |
[02:57] | Let us through! | 让我们过去 |
[02:58] | Make way for the young! | 给年轻人腾地方 |
[03:01] | My glands feel swollen. | 我感觉腺体有点肿 |
[03:03] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[03:05] | You two are faking it | 你们俩在装病 |
[03:06] | because you want to stay home and play in your tent. | 因为你们想留在家 在帐篷里玩 |
[03:08] | Next time, put some effort in. | 下次 装得像一点 |
[03:10] | Throw a can of mushroom soup on the floor | 在地板上撒一罐蘑菇汤 |
[03:12] | and say you barfed. | 说你吐了 |
[03:14] | Amateur hour over here. | 真是业余 |
[03:15] | Go get ready. | 去准备上学 |
[03:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:26] | Please tell me that you drove here to brush your teeth. | 拜托告诉我你是早上开过来要刷牙 |
[03:28] | No. I slept over. | 不 我留宿了 |
[03:30] | Taylor said you’d be cool with it. | 泰勒说你们没意见 |
[03:31] | Do I look like I’m cool with it, Greg? | 我看起来像没意见的吗 格雷格 |
[03:34] | No, you look like every time I ask you | 不 你看起来就像 |
[03:35] | to watch that Ottoman Empire documentary. | 每次我让你看奥尔曼帝国吸血鬼纪录片一样 |
[03:37] | You said to act like I’m in college. | 你说让我表现得像大学生一样 |
[03:39] | In college, people have their boyfriends sleep over. | 在大学 人们会留男朋友在家里过夜 |
[03:41] | I don’t see the problem. | 我不觉得有问题 |
[03:42] | You let Oliver have his boyfriend sleep over. | 你让奥利弗的男朋友借宿了 |
[03:44] | Cooper is not my boyfriend! | 库珀不是我的男朋友 |
[03:46] | Well, you don’t have to say it like that. | 那你也不必这么说吧 |
[03:48] | Taylor, Trip is not allowed to sleep over. Ever! | 泰勒 特里普不允许在这里过夜 永远不行 |
[03:51] | And you are not allowed to go at it under this roof. | 你也不允许在这个房檐底下做什么 |
[03:53] | – Mom! – It’s disrespectful! | -妈 -太不尊重了 |
[03:55] | Have you ever had any idea | 你有任何时刻 |
[03:56] | your dad and I were doing it in this house? | 想到我和你爸在这个家里做吗 |
[03:58] | No. | 没有 |
[03:59] | Because we keep it from you. | 因为我们避着你们 |
[04:01] | Do you think I like the whale song setting | 你以为我喜欢在你爸的白噪音机上 |
[04:03] | on your dad’s noise machine cranked at full volume? | 用最大音量播放鲸鱼的歌吗 |
[04:07] | Well, now you’ve officially ruined the ocean for me. | 现在你完全毁了我的大海 |
[04:10] | Let’s go, Cooper. | 我们走 库珀 |
[04:11] | Fine, but only because I want to. | 好吧 但只因为我想走 |
[04:14] | Yes, we all get it. | 好 我们都明白 |
[04:16] | You make your own decisions. | 你自己做决定 |
[04:19] | I go to great lengths to hide these things from you, | 我竭尽全力来让你们避开这些 |
[04:21] | and I expect you to do the same. | 我希望你也能做同样的事 |
[04:23] | Do it in a car, under the bleachers, | 在车里做 在看台下 |
[04:25] | in the end zone with Skylar Edwards the night | 和斯凯拉·爱德华兹在他得分那晚后 |
[04:27] | after his game-winning touchdown. | 在得分区做 |
[04:28] | Who’s Skylar Edwards? | 斯凯拉·爱德华兹是谁 |
[04:30] | She got caught up in her highlight reel, | 她被卷入她的高能时刻了 |
[04:31] | but you get the point. | 但你理解意思 |
[04:32] | Trip can never sleep over again. | 特里普再也不能留宿了 |
[04:34] | If it makes you feel better, Mr. A, | 如果能让你好受些 A太太 |
[04:35] | last night, we were mostly doing other stuff. | 昨晚我们大部分时间在做其他事 |
[04:38] | I don’t think that makes him feel any better. | 我觉得这不会让他好受些的 |
[04:43] | I didn’t know they were doing it doing it! | 我不知道他们真的开始做了 |
[04:46] | I thought maybe they were at third base. | 我以为也许他们在三垒 |
[04:48] | In Florida, that is third base! | 在佛罗里达 那就是三垒 |
[04:50] | Then what’s a home run? | 那全垒打是什么 |
[04:50] | It’s when you lean forward — | 是你探身过去… |
[04:52] | Forget it! I don’t want to know! | 算了 我不想知道 |
[04:53] | This changes our whole relationship. | 这完全改变了我们的关系 |
[04:55] | She’s still our little girl. | 她还是我们的小女孩 |
[04:56] | I mean Trip! | 我是指特里普 |
[04:57] | He was my guy, but he broke the bro code. | 他是我的朋友 但他打破了兄弟法典 |
[04:59] | Bros before hos! | 兄弟比女友重要 |
[05:00] | You are talking about your daughter! | 你说的可是我们的女儿 |
[05:02] | Oh, God! My baby! | 天啊 我的宝贝 |
[05:05] | Mom. School. | 老妈 上学 |
[05:06] | Daddy’s pure, little princess. | 爸爸纯粹的小公主 |
[05:08] | I got to take the kids to school. | 我得送孩子们去学校 |
[05:09] | Thanks for handling Taylor and Trip. | 解决泰勒和特里普的事 |
[05:11] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[05:12] | Uh, bye, Dad. | 拜 老爸 |
[05:13] | B– | 可… |
[05:24] | Trip, can I speak to you for a minute? | 特里普 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:29] | Mr. A, I actually wanted to talk to you, too. | A先生 实际上我也想和你谈谈 |
[05:31] | I felt like there was some weirdness this morning. | 我感觉今早有些怪怪的 |
[05:34] | Are we cool? | 我们还好吗 |
[05:35] | Cool. | 好 |
[05:36] | Cool, cool…cool. | 好 好 好 |
[05:40] | Let me think about that. | 让我想想 |
[05:49] | You look sleepy, Mr. A. | 你看起来很困 A先生 |
[05:50] | No, I’m being menacing while polishing a gun. | 不 我在一边擦枪一边恐吓你 |
[05:53] | Well, shouldn’t you be looking at the gun when you polish it | 你擦枪的话 不该看着枪吗 |
[05:55] | so you don’t miss a spot? | 免得错过哪里 |
[05:56] | No, you don’t get it. I’m threatening you. | 不 你不明白 我在威胁你 |
[05:58] | Okay, it’s starting to feel like you’re not cool with this. | 好吧 开始觉得你还是有些介意的 |
[06:01] | Mr. A, I want you to know that I love Taylor, | A先生 我想要你知道我爱泰勒 |
[06:04] | and I respect her a lot. | 我非常尊重她 |
[06:06] | And I would never do a Florida home run with her | 我永远不会对她做出佛罗里达全垒打 |
[06:08] | or anything like that. | 或任何类似的事 |
[06:09] | Why does everyone know what a Florida home run is but me? | 为什么除了我都知道佛罗里达全垒打是什么 |
[06:11] | It’s when you lean forward — | 是你前倾过去… |
[06:12] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[06:14] | Get out! | 出去 |
[06:21] | When are you coming home from Hawaii? | 你什么时候从夏威夷回来 |
[06:23] | Having Second Breakfast with you like this is ridiculous. | 这样跟你吃第二轮早餐太蠢了 |
[06:26] | No one buys that we’re sharing waffles. | 没人相信我们在共享松饼 |
[06:29] | Why didn’t you just call me from your house? | 你为什么不直接从家里打给我 |
[06:30] | Taylor is there. | 泰勒在家 |
[06:31] | When will it be okay for her to have sex in your home? | 她什么时候能在家做爱 |
[06:34] | Never. | 永远不行 |
[06:35] | Not when I’m alive or dead. | 我活着就不行 死了也不行 |
[06:37] | I’ll haunt her horny ass. | 我做鬼也不会放过她 |
[06:38] | Katie, my parents were very strict | 凯蒂 在我成长时 |
[06:40] | on stuff like that when I was growing up, okay? | 我父母对这类事情也很严格 好吗 |
[06:42] | They once caught me listening to Luther Vandross in my room | 他们有次抓到我在房间里听路德·范德鲁斯的歌 |
[06:44] | and grounded me for six months. | 把我禁足了六个月 |
[06:46] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我就是想这样做 |
[06:47] | I pushed back by boinking in their bed, | 我反击了 在他们的床上 |
[06:50] | their favorite spot on the couch, | 他们最爱的沙发角 |
[06:51] | where they made sandwiches on the counter. | 他们做三明治的台子上各种爽 |
[06:53] | If you don’t relax, | 如果你不放松点 |
[06:54] | Taylor will revenge-bang on everything you love. | 泰勒会在你爱的所有东西上报复性做爱 |
[06:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:58] | So I’m the one being unreasonable? | 所以我才是不可理喻的那个人吗 |
[07:00] | You either grow with your kids or you grow apart. | 你不和你的孩子们一起成长 就会和他们渐渐疏远 |
[07:02] | Me? I’m gonna grow apart from them. | 我呢 我要和他们疏远 |
[07:05] | Otherwise, they’re showing up on the holidays | 不然 他们就会在节假日出现 |
[07:07] | with all their own children messing up my stuff, | 带着他们自己的孩子 弄乱我的东西 |
[07:09] | constantly asking, “Which channel is Disney Junior?” | 不停地问 “哪个是迪士尼少儿频道” |
[07:12] | I don’t know. I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[07:13] | I want to grow together. | 我想一起成长 |
[07:15] | I want Taylor coming home with her kids for the holidays. | 我想让泰勒在节假日带着自己的孩子回来 |
[07:18] | Either be okay with Taylor and — | 同意泰勒和… |
[07:21] | – Is Trip over 18? – Yeah. | -特里普成年了吗 -是的 |
[07:23] | And her super hot boyfriend doing it in the house, | 和她超帅的男友在家里做爱 |
[07:25] | or pretend to be okay with it, | 不然就假装同意 |
[07:26] | because the horse is out of the equestrian center. | 因为马已经从马术中心出来了 |
[07:29] | The saying is, “The horse is out of the barn.” | 应该是”马已经从谷仓出来了” |
[07:32] | Not in Westport. Rich people say it my way. | 在西港可不是这样 有钱人都像我这么说 |
[07:35] | Wait, I’m not done with that. | 等等 我还没吃完呢 |
[07:38] | Now you are. | 现在你吃完了 |
[07:39] | I’m going on break! | 我要去休息了 |
[07:42] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[07:44] | The owner’s son. | 店长的儿子 |
[07:46] | My parents got fed up with my “Laziness” and “Entitlement” | 我父母受够了我的”懒惰”和”权利” |
[07:50] | and revoked my trust fund | 取消了我的信托基金 |
[07:52] | and are forcing me to wait on a bunch of losers. | 逼我来服侍一群失败者 |
[07:55] | Not you, though. | 没说你 |
[07:56] | You’re awesome. | 你棒极了 |
[07:57] | So, what you’re saying is that I can’t get you fired? | 所以你是说我没办法让你被辞退 |
[08:00] | No. | 是的 |
[08:00] | I even tried myself. | 我自己都试过了 |
[08:02] | Yesterday, I wore short shorts. | 昨天我穿了超短裤 |
[08:04] | Nothing. | 没用 |
[08:04] | Katie, turn me around. | 凯蒂 把我转过去 |
[08:05] | I want to talk to this d-bag. | 我要和这个混蛋谈谈 |
[08:09] | Wow, this is weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[08:11] | I’m not used to the girls that I watch on the Internet | 我不习惯我在网上看的女孩 |
[08:13] | talking back to me. | 跟我顶嘴 |
[08:14] | Hey, I look down on waiters, okay? | 我看不起服务生 好吗 |
[08:17] | They don’t look down on me. | 而不是他们俯视我 |
[08:18] | – So, you… – Yeah. Alright. | -所以你… -好了 |
[08:20] | If you could tip me in cash, that would be better for me. | 如果能给我现金小费 就再好不过了 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:30] | Yes, this is she. | 是的 是我 |
[08:35] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[08:39] | …so hard, you’ll never be able to ride a bicycle again! | …超狠 让你再也不能骑自行车 |
[08:42] | I have to go get Anna-Kat and Franklin | 我得去学校的护士办公室 |
[08:44] | from the nurse’s office at school. | 接安娜凯特和富兰克林 |
[08:46] | Apparently, they weren’t lying | 显然他们今早说病了 |
[08:48] | when they said that they were sick this morning. | 不是在说谎 |
[08:49] | Okay, well, before you do, throw me at that waiter’s head. | 好吧 你走之前 把我扔到那个服务生头上 |
[08:52] | Y-You know what? Balls. His balls. | 你知道吗 蛋 扔到他的蛋上 |
[09:01] | Greg, we’ve got big problems. | 格雷格 我们有大麻烦了 |
[09:02] | – Can I put down my brief– – No, you cannot. | -我能先放下吗 -不 不能 |
[09:04] | I took the kids to the doctor today. | 我今天带孩子们去看医生了 |
[09:06] | Anna-Kat and Franklin both have mono! | 安娜凯特和富兰克林都得了单核细胞增多症 |
[09:09] | The kissing disease? | 那个接吻病 |
[09:10] | We are running a brothel. | 我们简直开了家妓院 |
[09:17] | I can’t believe they’re kissing. | 我不敢相信他们亲过了 |
[09:19] | – This is all your fault! – How is it my fault? | -这都是你的错 -怎么就怪我了 |
[09:21] | You thought it was okay | 你觉得让他们俩 |
[09:22] | to let them sleep in the same room together. | 睡在一起没关系 |
[09:24] | They’re not babies anymore. | 他们不再是孩子了 |
[09:26] | You hear Franklin’s voice? | 你听过富兰克林的声音吗 |
[09:27] | I know. It’s like, “Are you asking me for a juice box | 我知道 就好像 “你是想跟我要果汁 |
[09:29] | or trying to sell me Allstate Insurance?” | 还是想向我卖保险” |
[09:31] | You know what it is? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[09:32] | Taylor and Trip are setting a bad example. | 泰勒和特里普树立了坏榜样 |
[09:34] | We have to keep them apart. | 我们得分开他们 |
[09:35] | Oh, great idea, Greg! | 真是好主意 格雷格 |
[09:37] | You don’t want our daughter to come home for Thanksgiving. | 你不想让我们的女儿在感恩节回家 |
[09:39] | Of course I do! | 我当然想 |
[09:40] | Well, if we want an adult relationship with her, | 如果我们想跟她保持成人关系 |
[09:41] | we have to get onboard and treat her like an adult. | 我们得支持她 把她像成人一样对待 |
[09:44] | Where is this coming from? | 这都是哪儿来的 |
[09:45] | That’s what Doris said. | 多瑞丝说的 |
[09:46] | Taylor is getting older, | 泰勒长大了 |
[09:47] | and we have to get onboard, | 我们得支持她 |
[09:49] | or we’re gonna push her away. | 不然就会和她疏远 |
[09:50] | So, we’re okay with them getting freaky in the house? | 所以我们允许他们在家里搞乱七八糟的 |
[09:52] | No, I’m not okay with it! | 不 我当然不允许 |
[09:54] | My instinct is to collect all six Infinity Stones | 我的本能是收集齐六块无限宝石 |
[09:56] | and Thanos-snap Trip out of existence. | 打个响指 让特里普消失 |
[09:59] | That’s your plan? | 这是你的计划 |
[09:59] | It’s the highest-grossing film of all time, Greg! | 这是有史以来最卖座的电影 格雷格 |
[10:02] | But unfortunately, if we don’t get onboard, | 不幸的是 如果我们不支持她 |
[10:04] | we’re not gonna see our grandchildren. | 我们就见不到孙子孙女了 |
[10:05] | And we’re good with Anna-Kat and Franklin kissing? | 那我们也不管安娜凯特和富兰克林亲亲了吗 |
[10:07] | Are you crazy? Of course not! | 你疯了吗 当然不行 |
[10:10] | I can’t keep track! | 我跟不上了 |
[10:11] | Who can?! | 谁能呢 |
[10:13] | As soon as you get the hang of your kids | 一旦你了解了你的孩子 |
[10:14] | and figure out how they work, | 搞清楚他们怎么回事 |
[10:15] | they change on you | 他们就会变 |
[10:16] | like a caterpillar turning into a damn butterfly. | 就像毛毛虫变成该死的蝴蝶 |
[10:18] | – You hate butterflies? – I hate anything that changes, Greg. | -你讨厌蝴蝶 -我讨厌所有会变的东西 格雷格 |
[10:23] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[10:25] | Can I have my door back? | 能把门还给我吗 |
[10:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:28] | We realized that you are adults, | 我们意识到你们成年了 |
[10:31] | and if you’re going to do… | 而如果你们想做… |
[10:34] | Adult activities. | 成年活动 |
[10:35] | Like taxes? | 比如税金吗 |
[10:35] | That’s not what he means. | 他指的不是那个 |
[10:37] | We’re okay with it. | 我们对此无所谓 |
[10:38] | Under our roof. | 在我们的屋檐下 |
[10:41] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚说了什么吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just waiting for the part | 听到了 我只是在等 |
[10:43] | where you turn it, yell, “Psych!” | 你变身大吼”疯子” |
[10:44] | and then take away my phone. | 然后没收我的手机 |
[10:46] | What’s the catch? | 有什么目的 |
[10:47] | No catch. | 没什么 |
[10:48] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[10:49] | You’re in college now. | 你现在上大学了 |
[10:51] | And in college, people do have their boyfriends sleep over. | 而在大学 人们会让她们的男朋友留宿 |
[10:55] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[10:56] | So, you and me are okay again, Mr. A? | 所以咱们之间没问题了吗 A先生 |
[10:58] | Yes. | 当然 |
[10:58] | If someone is gonna pleasure with my daughter, | 如果有人要和我女儿做快乐的事 |
[11:00] | it would be my pleasure if it was you. | 我宁愿是你 |
[11:03] | Go get her, pal. | 拿下她 兄弟 |
[11:04] | Have at it. | 开始吧 |
[11:06] | If you would like to leave and never come back, I understand. | 如果你想离开并且再也不回来 我理解 |
[11:12] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[11:15] | Can I have my door back? | 能把门还给我吗 |
[11:16] | You are lucky that we’re leaving the walls! | 你该庆幸我还留着墙没拆 |
[11:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:27] | Why can’t we be together? | 我们为什么不能在一起 |
[11:29] | Is it because of my sleep kicking? | 是因为我睡觉乱踢腿吗 |
[11:31] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我已经不那样了 |
[11:32] | I have Anna-Kat tie my legs down with bungee cords. | 我让安娜凯特用弹力绳绑住我的腿了 |
[11:36] | Sure, it’s a fire hazard, | 当然 有火灾隐患 |
[11:38] | but the real danger is not getting your eight hours. | 但真正的危险是睡不够八小时 |
[11:41] | No. | 不 |
[11:42] | It’s because of the kissing. | 是因为亲吻 |
[11:45] | What kissing? | 什么亲吻 |
[11:47] | Come on, guys. | 别装了 |
[11:48] | Mono is a disease that’s passed along by kissing. | 单核细胞增多症是由亲吻传播的疾病 |
[11:51] | You are starting to mature. | 你们开始成熟 |
[11:55] | And… | 而且… |
[11:56] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[11:59] | Your body’s changing, and, uh… | 你的身体有了变化 而且… |
[12:01] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[12:02] | And you start to grow… | 而且你开始成长 |
[12:05] | Stop! | 停 |
[12:06] | Stop this right now! | 赶快停下 |
[12:07] | We haven’t been kissing. | 我们没有亲过 |
[12:09] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们俩有什么问题 |
[12:11] | We are children. | 我们还是孩子 |
[12:13] | If anything, we passed it by sharing | 如果非要说 也许是因为 |
[12:14] | that metal straw that Dad made us use. | 我们共用了老爸逼我们用的金属吸管 |
[12:18] | Now, if you two are done embarrassing us, | 现在 如果你们俩让我们 也让你们俩 |
[12:21] | and yourselves, | 尴尬完了 |
[12:22] | we are going back up to my room | 我们要回我的房间 |
[12:24] | to contemplate the youth that you tried to steal from us. | 思考你们试图从我们身上偷走的童真 |
[12:28] | I expected this sort of thing from her, but you? | 这种事她做也就算了 连你也这样 |
[12:32] | Good God, man! | 天啊 男人 |
[12:42] | Alright. | 好了 |
[12:43] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[12:44] | “Below Deck.” | 《甲板之下》 |
[12:48] | Why does it say “Watch again”? | 为什么说”重新观看” |
[12:51] | Did you watch this without me? | 你没带我 自己看了吗 |
[12:53] | Yes. I did. | 是的 我看了 |
[12:54] | I can’t put my life on pause because of you. | 我不能因为你而暂停我的人生 |
[12:57] | It’s a show. | 这是部剧 |
[12:58] | You can literally pause it. There’s a button. | 你完全可以暂停它 有个专门的按键 |
[13:01] | You’ve been out with Trevor almost every night this week. | 你这周几乎每晚都和特雷弗出去 |
[13:04] | The time I’m spending with Trevor is work | 我和特雷弗一起是为了工作 |
[13:07] | so I can get accepted to Harvard | 好让我被哈佛录取 |
[13:08] | and you can donate a building and buy your way in. | 而你可以靠捐栋楼换哈佛的入场券 |
[13:10] | I’m doing this for us! | 我这么做是为了我们俩 |
[13:11] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t feel like it! | 是吗 可感觉不像 |
[13:16] | You’re acting crazy. | 你简直疯了 |
[13:17] | You know that’s my trigger word. | 你知道这是我最讨厌的词 |
[13:26] | What’s with those two? | 这俩怎么了 |
[13:27] | Oliver better not blow it. | 奥利弗最好别搞黄了 |
[13:29] | It’d be good for that kid to marry some money. | 娶点钱对这个孩子有好处 |
[13:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:33] | To prove to you that there’s no catch | 向你证明 我们没什么目的 |
[13:35] | and that we are supportive of your adult decisions, | 以及我们支持你们的成人决定 |
[13:38] | here’s everything that the two of you need | 这里有你们需要的所有东西 |
[13:40] | for a romantic night in your own room. | 能让你们俩在自己的房间度过一个浪漫的夜晚 |
[13:45] | Bon Jovi. | 邦乔维乐队 |
[13:46] | I don’t have anything to play this on. | 我没有能播放这个的 |
[13:48] | Oh, there’s no CD. | 里边没有盘 |
[13:49] | Just take a look at the cover for a while, | 你们看看封面 |
[13:51] | and you’re good to go. | 就没问题了 |
[13:53] | The same with this VHS of “Three Men and a Baby.” | 这盘《三个奶爸一个娃》的录影带同理 |
[13:56] | Even Guttenberg was bringing the heat. | 连古登伯格都正中红心了 |
[13:58] | And a jasmine-scented candle | 还有一个茉莉香薰蜡烛 |
[14:00] | because we know how much Trip likes “Aladdin.” | 因为我们知道特里普有多喜欢《阿拉丁》 |
[14:02] | I really do. | 我确实很喜欢 |
[14:02] | Okay, we get it. Thanks. | 好了 我们明白了 多谢 |
[14:07] | What does this do? | 这是做什么的 |
[14:10] | Those are North Atlantic right whales. They’ll go forever. | 这是北大西洋的露脊鲸 它们永不停歇 |
[14:13] | No pressure, bud. | 别有压力 兄弟 |
[14:14] | I think I liked it better | 我还是更喜欢 |
[14:15] | when you were pointing your gun at me. | 你拿枪指着我的时候 |
[14:20] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[14:22] | Are we even thinking about this? | 我们在想那事吗 |
[14:23] | No, we’re not thinking. | 不 我们当然没想 |
[14:24] | We’re panicking. | 我们慌了 |
[14:25] | For God’s sakes, we made them a sex basket. | 老天啊 我们给他们做了一个性爱篮子 |
[14:27] | Are we doing the right thing? | 我们做得对吗 |
[14:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:30] | I don’t even recognize myself. | 我都不认识自己了 |
[14:31] | It’s very unnatural for me to be this supportive. | 我这么表示支持 太不正常了 |
[14:42] | What do you think they’re doing up there? | 你觉得他们在上边干什么呢 |
[14:43] | Two 19-year-olds and a basket of sin. | 两个19岁的孩子和一篮子罪恶 |
[14:45] | What do you think they’re doing? | 你觉得他们在做什么 |
[14:46] | But it’s all good. | 但没事 |
[14:47] | We’ve got an adult daughter, and we’re rolling with the punches. | 我们有个成年女儿 我们只能兵来将挡 |
[14:49] | And when she has her own family, | 等她组建了自己的家庭 |
[14:51] | we’re going to see her for Thanksgiving. | 我们就会在感恩节时见她 |
[14:54] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[14:55] | I’m a butterfly. | 我蜕变成蝶了 |
[14:56] | – We’re adapting. – Totally. | -我们在适应了 -没错 |
[14:57] | Although I feel like I’m disappointing all those people | 虽然我感觉 我让那些在我毕业纪念册上写 |
[14:59] | who wrote in my yearbook, “Never change.” | “一成不变”的人们失望了 |
[15:04] | You can’t get double mono, can you? | 不会得两次传染性单核细胞增多症 对吧 |
[15:06] | No. | 不会 |
[15:07] | – I think “Mono” means one. – Right there. | -我觉得”单”就是指一次 -就是这样 |
[15:09] | That kind of thinking is why you’re in the classroom | 就是这种想法让你 |
[15:11] | with the metal scissors now. | 带着金属剪刀去上课 |
[15:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:16] | You never eat your crusts. | 你从来不吃披萨边 |
[15:17] | I always take them. | 我总是帮你吃掉啊 |
[15:18] | Well, tonight, I’m giving them to someone | 今晚 我要把这些披萨边 |
[15:20] | who understands loyalty. | 给懂得忠诚的朋友吃 |
[15:22] | Luthor! | 卢瑟 |
[15:27] | Well, let’s see how good Luthor is | 看看卢瑟擅不擅长 |
[15:28] | at giving you a final outfit approval before school. | 给你去学校前的最终穿搭把关 |
[15:31] | Maybe we didn’t think this through. | 也许我们没考虑全面 |
[15:33] | Maybe we moved in together too fast. | 也许我们同居得太快了 |
[15:35] | Maybe we did. | 也许是的 |
[15:36] | Before you say you’re going home to Mother, | 在你说要回你妈妈家之前 |
[15:38] | the two of you, sit down. | 你们两个先坐下 |
[15:44] | What’s going on with you guys? | 你们是怎么回事 |
[15:46] | I don’t know. Ask him. | 我不知道 问他 |
[15:47] | Should you ask me, or should you ask your new friend Trevor? | 你是该问我 还是该问你的新朋友特雷弗 |
[15:50] | Trevor and I just work together. | 我和特雷弗只是一起工作 |
[15:52] | All you do is work! | 你就知道工作 |
[15:54] | You come home exhausted and have nothing left for me. | 你精疲力竭地回家 根本都顾不上我 |
[15:59] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么了 |
[16:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:01] | You said something about getting us a basket? | 你是说要给我们一个什么篮子吗 |
[16:04] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[16:05] | You guys are roommates now. | 你们两个现在是室友了 |
[16:08] | And your relationship is going through a change. | 你们之间的关系会发生变化 |
[16:11] | You can either grow together or grow apart. | 你们可以一起成长 或渐行渐远 |
[16:14] | I’d like to grow together. | 我想一起成长 |
[16:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:20] | Do you want to join our business? | 你想加入我们的生意吗 |
[16:21] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[16:23] | What’s Trevor gonna say? | 那特雷弗会怎么说 |
[16:24] | He’ll hate it, but who cares? | 他会不高兴 但谁在乎他啊 |
[16:26] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎入伙 |
[16:29] | Whale sounds. | 鲸鱼的声音 |
[16:31] | Whale sounds? | 鲸鱼的声音 |
[16:34] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你们在干什么 |
[16:35] | Very funny. Real mature. | 很好笑 可真成熟 |
[16:43] | Did you know that President Garfield | 你知道加菲尔德总统 |
[16:44] | was ripped apart by an assassin’s bullet | 被杀手的子弹射成重伤 |
[16:46] | but lived 79 days to tell the story? | 但活了79天的故事吗 |
[16:50] | I keep a list of conversation topics in my pocket | 我在口袋里装了一张写了话题的单子 |
[16:53] | in case our well starts to run dry. | 以防我们没话说 |
[16:55] | I thought for sure a president clinging on to life | 我以为一位求生欲这么强的的总统 |
[16:57] | would be a grand slam. | 一定会很成功 |
[16:58] | Sorry. I’m just thinking. | 对不起 我只是在想 |
[17:00] | If my parents thought we were kissing, | 如果我的父母以为我们接了吻 |
[17:03] | should we be? | 那我们该接吻吗 |
[17:04] | Are we old enough? | 我们到接吻的年纪了吗 |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | Maybe we are. | 也许到了吧 |
[17:08] | Sometimes I order off the adult menu. | 有时我会点成人菜单上的菜 |
[17:10] | I do love a Niçoise salad. | 我真的很爱尼斯色拉 |
[17:13] | Is the tent still in your dad’s office? | 那个帐篷还在你爸爸的办公室里吗 |
[17:14] | It is. | 是的 |
[17:15] | Then what are we still doing here? | 那我们还在这里干什么 |
[17:20] | You feeling any better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, the Tums are kicking in. | 好点了 碳酸钙片开始起效了 |
[17:24] | I shouldn’t have had that second package of edible panties. | 我不应该吃第二包可食用内裤的 |
[17:29] | “My Dearest Friend: Letters of Abigail and John Adams”? | 《我的挚友 阿比盖尔和约翰·亚当斯的通信》 |
[17:33] | Must be from my dad. | 肯定是我爸送的 |
[17:35] | Ugh! He marked a page. | 他还标记了一页 |
[17:38] | “Miss Adorable, by the same token | “可爱的小姐 同样地 |
[17:40] | that the Bearer hereof sat up with you last night, | 从昨晚开始就守在你身旁的本持票人 |
[17:42] | I hereby order you to give as many kisses | 特此令你在9点钟之后 |
[17:45] | and as many hours of your company after 9:00 | 给他尽可能多的亲吻以及陪伴 |
[17:47] | as he shall please to demand and charge them to my account.” | 因为他会将这些记在收支账薄上” |
[17:51] | He should have given us something in English. | 他应该给我们一本英文书 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | We don’t need any of this stuff. | 我们不需要这些东西 |
[17:57] | What do you think we’re supposed to do with this? | 你觉得这个是干什么的 |
[18:00] | It’s an Easter egg. | 这是只复活节彩蛋 |
[18:01] | It used to be an Easter basket. | 这原来是个复活节篮子 |
[18:02] | Oh! Well, that explains the little pink bunny. | 所以才会有这只粉色小兔子 |
[18:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:18] | You know, just because we’re getting older | 就算我们长大了 |
[18:20] | doesn’t mean we can’t hold on to our innocence | 也不代表我们不能把纯洁的关系 |
[18:22] | a little bit longer. | 保持得久一点 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I’m not ready to give up the kids’ menu. | 是啊 我还没准备好放弃儿童菜单 |
[18:25] | I like my place mat to come with crayons. | 我喜欢带蜡笔的餐垫 |
[18:28] | Not to mention the word puzzles. | 更别提还有字谜 |
[18:29] | They save you from that awkward pre-meal chitchat. | 简直是饭前尴谈的救星 |
[18:32] | True. | 没错 |
[18:38] | We are permitting Taylor and Trip | 我们现在允许泰勒和特里普 |
[18:39] | to hook up under our roof. | 在我们家乱搞 |
[18:41] | What’s next for us? | 下一步呢 |
[18:42] | Making Oliver martinis? | 给奥利弗做马提尼酒吗 |
[18:45] | Letting Anna-Kat visit her pen pal in prison? | 让安娜凯特探望她的监狱笔友吗 |
[18:51] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[18:52] | There’s my adult daughter that I’m treating like an adult. | 这不是我用成人方式对待的成年女儿吗 |
[18:57] | You guys want a smoothie? | 你们想喝奶昔吗 |
[18:58] | Or you could have it for breakfast | 还是想等早餐再喝 |
[18:59] | because I’m sure Trip is sleeping over again, | 因为我知道特里普又要在这里过夜了 |
[19:01] | which we’re happy about ’cause we’re chill… | 我们很开心 因为我们很淡定… |
[19:04] | …man. | 兄弟 |
[19:04] | No, Trip is never sleeping over again. | 不 特里普再也不会在这过夜了 |
[19:06] | This is all too weird. | 这简直太奇怪了 |
[19:07] | The basket’s weird. | 这个篮子很怪 |
[19:08] | You guys are weird. | 你们也很怪 |
[19:10] | You being cool with it ruined everything. | 你们的淡定把一切都毁了 |
[19:12] | Yeah, we’re gonna take your earlier advice | 是啊 我们打算听你之前的建议 |
[19:13] | and just go somewhere else. | 去别的地方做 |
[19:15] | The bathroom at the Stop-N-Shop on the Post Road | 去邮政街上的那家连锁超市的卫生间 |
[19:17] | has a big stall with a handicap rail. | 隔间很大还有残疾人扶手 |
[19:21] | For the record, we’re being supportive, | 先说清楚 我们很支持你们 |
[19:23] | so you have to come home for Thanksgiving. | 所以你们必须得回家过感恩节 |
[19:25] | I don’t know what that means, but fine. | 我不知道你说的是什么意思 但行吧 |
[19:27] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:29] | A single-syllable “Fine.” | 就一个字 “行” |
[19:30] | That’s all I wanted. | 我就想让她这么说 |
[19:31] | I thought we were doing the wrong thing right up until the end. | 直到最后 我都以为我们做错了 |
[19:34] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[19:35] | Parenting — sometimes surprising, | 为人父母真是 间歇性惊喜 |
[19:38] | always terrible. | 持续性痛苦 |
[19:43] | Sorry. These panties are crazy addictive. | 不好意思 这些内裤好吃到上瘾 |
[19:53] | Any requests? | 还想看什么吗 |
[19:54] | Do a chick hatching from an egg. | 做一个小鸡在蛋壳里孵化 |
[19:59] | No more softballs. | 别再出简单的 |
[20:00] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[20:01] | Uh, Godzilla. | 哥斯拉 |
[20:03] | Knitting a sweater. | 织毛衣 |
[20:09] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[20:10] | Come on, people. Give me a challenge. | 拜托 各位 给我出个有难度的 |
[20:12] | Do my Aunt Edna. | 做一个我的埃德娜阿姨 |
[20:13] | Trip, he doesn’t know your Aunt Edna. | 特里普 他不认识你的埃德娜阿姨 |
[20:16] | Unbelievable! | 太不可思议了 |
[20:17] | You got her mole and everything! | 你连她的痣都比划出来了 |
[20:19] | Trip, you’re so handsome. | 特里普 你好帅啊 |
[20:22] | This is too much. | 我受不了了 |
[20:23] | I got to go. Now. Move. | 我得走了 让一下 |