时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I want do a show about death. | 我想做一期和死亡有關的節目 |
[00:07] | I don’t think you’re ready to talk about that. | 我不認為 你準備好談這個了 |
[00:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在這幹什麼 |
[00:12] | She did not leave you because Phil died. | 她不是因為菲爾死了才離開你的 |
[00:13] | She left you because you’re a pussy. | 她離開你 是因為你是個孬種 |
[00:15] | Do you think I should get an apartment | 你覺得我該找一間 |
[00:16] | closer to the house? | 離家近的公寓嗎 |
[00:20] | – P-Hound. – Yeah. | -P獵狗 -對 |
[00:22] | What does the P stand for? | P代表什麼 |
[00:26] | Jeff needs to heal. Mr. Pickles is fine. | 傑夫需要治癒 酸瓜先生很好 |
[00:31] | So what do you think? | 你怎麼考慮的 |
[00:33] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[01:04] | Uke-Larry… | 烏克拉裏… |
[01:23] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[02:12] | Did you ever feel like there’s nothing to do? | 你有沒有什麼都不想做的時候 |
[02:15] | Well,that’s how Ennui Le Triste is feeling right now. | 悶·拉·悲悲 現在就這種感覺 什麼都不想做 |
[02:22] | Let’s take a trip to Pickle Barrel Falls | 我們去酸瓜桶瀑布 |
[02:24] | and see if we can help. | 看看有沒有什麼能幫得上忙的 |
[02:32] | See you at the bottom. | 瀑布下面見 |
[02:51] | Bonjour, Ennui! | 早上好 悶悶 |
[02:53] | Crusty, as usual. | 小暴點 和平常一樣嗎 |
[02:58] | Bored, bored, bored! | 無聊 無聊 無聊 |
[03:00] | – Everything that I… – They’re gonna laugh at me. | -我什麼都… -他們會笑我的 |
[03:02] | I’ve already done before. | 我什麼都做過了 |
[03:04] | Well, if they laugh at you… | 如果他們嘲笑你的話… |
[03:08] | they’re gonna get a real kick out of me. | 那我就狠狠修理他們一頓 |
[03:09] | I’m sure we can think of something. | 我覺得我們能想起來點有趣的事 |
[03:12] | I mean, just think of all the toys you have at home. | 想想家裏你的玩具 |
[03:14] | How did you get out of the television? | 你怎麼從電視裏跑出來了 |
[03:20] | Actually, the hard part isn’t getting out. | 其實 從電視裏跑出來並不難 |
[03:24] | It’s getting back in. | 難的是 跑回電視裏 |
[03:26] | You want to touch my head? | 想摸摸我的頭嗎 |
[03:30] | Dare you. | 你還真敢 |
[03:31] | Eww, creepy! | 好嚇人 |
[03:34] | Can I touch yours? | 我可以摸摸你的嗎 |
[03:36] | Let me see yours. | 讓我看看你的 |
[03:37] | Oh, dude, that’s so cool! | 夥計 太棒了 |
[03:39] | You got a fade going. | 那塊的頭髮都沒了 |
[03:42] | That’s really neat. | 真整齊 |
[03:45] | That’s my best friend in the whole world in the doorway. | 在走廊裏站著的是我在這世上最好的朋友 |
[03:48] | Does she look excited to see me? | 她看到我是不是很激動 |
[03:51] | No. | 不是 |
[03:53] | Hey. I don’t want you to be nervous, | 我不想你緊張 不過告訴你 |
[03:56] | but tomorrow, there’s gonna be a lot of Jell-O. | 明天會有很多果凍 |
[04:00] | I hope you can handle it. | 我希望你能應付得過來 |
[04:11] | Mom, | 媽媽 |
[04:13] | I think Mr. Pickles has brain cancer too. | 我覺得酸瓜先生也有腦癌 |
[04:27] | Who’s the man in your life that isn’t me? | 你生命中的那個男人不是我的話 那是誰 |
[04:30] | What happened to your hair? | 你頭髮怎麼了 |
[04:32] | How long have you been seeing him? | 你們在一起多久了 |
[04:34] | We’ve been together a couple months. | 我們在一起幾個月了 |
[04:35] | – It’s casual. – I think Will | -還比較隨便 -我覺得威爾 |
[04:37] | should stay at my house one more night a week. | 每周可以在我這裏多待一晚上 |
[04:39] | I think one night a week is working. | 我覺得一週一次就夠了 |
[04:42] | I want healthy decisions for us, not casual ones. | 我希望我們能認真做個好決定 不是隨便的決定 |
[04:45] | It’s very soon to let a man into our home, | 就這樣讓一個男人進我們家 |
[04:47] | into Phil’s home… Will’s home. | 進菲爾家… 威爾家 太快了 |
[04:51] | Actually, it’s good that you’re here, | 說實話 你能來這 |
[04:52] | to have a conversation about setting boundaries. | 跟我談設定界限的事 我覺得挺好的 |
[04:54] | You mean distance? | 你是說保持距離嗎 |
[04:56] | I found out what the P in P-Hound stands for. | 我知道P獵狗的P是什麼意思了 |
[05:00] | Now every time I see the letter P, | 每次我看到字母P |
[05:02] | I think of the word “pussy,” and it haunts my head. | 我總想到”孬種” 然後我一直忘不掉這詞 |
[05:05] | I used to call Phil “my little P-nugget,” | 我以前叫菲爾 “我的小P塊” |
[05:07] | and now I hear “pussy-nugget,” | 現在我聽到的是”孬種塊” |
[05:10] | and I can’t call him that in my daydreams anymore. | 我就再也不想在我的白日夢裏那麼叫他了 |
[05:12] | You can set boundaries too. | 你也可以設置界限 |
[05:14] | Like our shared checking account. | 就像我們共有的支票賬戶 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna ask you if I can buy a new car, | 我想問你 我能不能買輛新車 |
[05:17] | – and you can say no. – Why do you need a new car? | -然後你會說 不能 -你為什麼要買輛新車 |
[05:19] | I’d like to not drive the same model minivan | 我不想開那種連保險公司 |
[05:21] | the insurance company coughed up, | 都不肯上保險的麵包車 |
[05:23] | and I’m done pretending that there isn’t money | 而且我不想再假裝 |
[05:25] | to spend on myself. | 自己沒錢花了 |
[05:28] | You should get whatever | 只要你和威爾舒服 |
[05:29] | makes you and Will comfortable. | 你買什麼都行 |
[05:31] | Thanks. Thank you. | 謝謝 謝謝 |
[05:37] | Maybe I’ll come over later, | 也許我待會兒再來 |
[05:38] | meet your new guy. | 見見你的男朋友 |
[05:40] | I’ll make one of those sour cream-blueberry pies | 我做些酸奶油藍莓派 |
[05:43] | that I make that you like. | 你很喜歡吃的 |
[05:44] | – No! – Anyway… | -不要 -無論如何… |
[05:48] | Good luck with all your new decisions. | 祝你不後悔自己的新決定 |
[05:50] | Did you really shave your head for that kid? | 你真的為了那個小孩剃了自己的頭髮嗎 |
[05:53] | No, silly. | 不是 蠢瓜 |
[05:57] | Is there a way to tell if, you know, somebody’s gay? | 怎麼問一個人 他是不是同性戀 |
[06:00] | – Course you can. – How? | -當然有了 -怎麼說 |
[06:02] | You just ask them. I mean, | 你直接問就好了 我是說 |
[06:03] | I would say hello first. | 我會先說你好 |
[06:05] | Turn them upside down. | 讓他們的生活天翻地覆 |
[06:07] | If they curl up into a ball, they’re gay. | 如果他們抱著蜷縮成一團 那就是同性戀 |
[06:10] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[06:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[06:17] | What… what’s happening? | 發… 發生什麼了 |
[06:19] | I’m confused. | 我搞不懂了 |
[06:21] | W-where were you that there were so many bees? | 你去哪了 這麼多蜜蜂 |
[06:26] | Can you give us a second, Derrell? | 能讓我倆單獨聊聊嗎 德萊爾 |
[06:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:32] | What happened to your face? | 你的臉怎麼了 |
[06:34] | What happened to yourself? | 你怎麼了 |
[06:37] | I thought we could make this a season | 我想我們可以做一季 |
[06:39] | about things that are missing, like hair. | 關於東西不見了的節目 比如頭髮 |
[06:42] | We can impart the idea that change | 我們可以傳遞這想法 |
[06:44] | is a good thing. It’s okay. | 改變是件好事 是可以的 |
[06:46] | Who we are is so much greater | 我們是誰 比我們發生了什麼 |
[06:48] | than what happens to us. | 重要得多 |
[06:52] | And for the last show, | 在最後的節目中 |
[06:54] | we take the death episode off the shelf, | 我們播放現成的死亡劇集 |
[06:59] | and we air it, and we say, “This happened! | 然後我們將它直播 並說 “這事發生過 |
[07:06] | And I’m still me.” | 而我依舊是我” |
[07:07] | You look like you are about to climb a Texas tower | 你看起來像是要爬上德克薩斯商業城 |
[07:11] | – and shoot people. – Don’t say that. | -向人們掃射 -別這麼說 |
[07:12] | You look like Lee Harvey Oswald’s | 你看著像李·哈維·奧斯瓦爾德[刺殺肯尼迪的兇手] |
[07:15] | creative younger brother. | 有創意的小弟弟 |
[07:17] | You look like Shooty the Clown. | 你看著像小丑版的槍手 |
[07:19] | I am the Pope in a Speedo. | 我是穿著泳褲的教皇 |
[07:22] | I am the Oreo cookie without its creamy center, | 我是沒了夾心的奧利奧餅乾 |
[07:25] | but if you dip me in milk, I’m still a mouthful of yummy. | 不過如果你用我蘸牛奶 我依舊很好吃 |
[07:27] | The affiliate stations air us out of order. | 地區電視台打亂順序播放我們的節目 |
[07:30] | Don’t you think it’s gonna be just a little confusing | 你難道不覺得 小孩們會覺得有些困惑嗎 |
[07:32] | for the children when one day, Jeff Pickles has hair, | 前一天 酸瓜先生傑夫還長了頭髮 |
[07:36] | and the next day, he’s paved a sidewalk | 第二天 他就在頭上 |
[07:38] | down the center of his head? | 推了一道人行道一樣的光頭 |
[07:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[07:43] | They can air it out of order. | 他們可以打亂順序播放 |
[07:45] | PBS is gonna get the impression | 公共廣播公司會產生 |
[07:47] | that you are mentally unfortified. | 你精神不穩的印象 |
[07:49] | Please, don’t put me in this position | 請別讓我和整個節目組陷入 |
[07:52] | with the network. | 這樣的境地 |
[07:53] | They’re gonna shelve us for six weeks | 他們會在你的頭髮長出來期間 |
[07:55] | while your hair grows back. | 擱置我們6個星期 |
[07:57] | Think of all the people you’ll put out of work. | 想想所有那些因你失業的人 |
[08:01] | We call it a Tiger Stripe. | 我們把這叫做老虎紋 |
[08:04] | Where does it come from? | 它來自哪 |
[08:06] | Russian women with very few opportunities. | 長期閉塞的俄羅斯女人 |
[08:08] | How’s that look, Mr. P.? | 看起來怎麼樣 酸瓜先生 |
[08:11] | Really wish you wouldn’t call me that. | 衷心希望你別這麼叫我 |
[08:13] | Just Jeff. Jeff is fine. | 傑夫就行 傑夫挺好 |
[08:17] | Don’t go anywhere, Jeff. | 不要亂跑 傑夫 |
[08:23] | We’re strong men. | 我們是堅強的人 |
[08:26] | We keep the struggle inside. | 我們把痛苦留在心中 |
[08:28] | You had an off day. | 你休假一天 |
[08:30] | When Amika’s done, no one will be able to see you’re slipping. | 艾米卡搞定後 沒人會看到你的問題 |
[08:34] | That’s a secret I’ll keep between us. | 這個秘密我會幫你保守 |
[08:37] | I bought the house next to Jill’s. | 我買了吉爾隔壁的房子 |
[08:39] | And why would you do that? | 你為什麼這麼做 |
[08:43] | They need me, | 他們需要我 |
[08:45] | even if they don’t know they need me. | 即使他們不知道他們需要我 |
[08:47] | Jill has a black hole inside her. | 吉爾心中有個黑洞 |
[08:49] | It’s swallowing her sunshine. | 正吞噬著她的陽光 |
[08:51] | She’s trying to fill it with red wine and penises, | 她試著用紅酒和雞雞將其填滿 |
[08:54] | and Will’s smoking reefer like a jazz musician. | 而威爾像個爵士音樂家一樣吸著大麻 |
[08:57] | He has no one to open up to. No healthy friends. | 他沒人可以傾訴 沒有健康積極的朋友 |
[09:01] | If he doesn’t have me to share his inner life with, | 如果他不讓我分享他的內心世界 |
[09:04] | his imagination could die. | 他的想像力可能消失 |
[09:05] | Did you tell them you did this? | 你告訴他們你買房子的事了嗎 |
[09:07] | I’m sure it’ll be odd at first, | 當然 一開始有些奇怪 |
[09:10] | but when I show up, knock on the door, | 不過 當我出現在他們門前 |
[09:12] | with my blueberry- sour cream pie, | 帶著藍莓酸奶油派去敲門 |
[09:14] | and I say, “Hey, friends. | 並說 “嘿 朋友們 |
[09:16] | I’m your new neighbor,” | 我是你們的新鄰居”時 |
[09:18] | we’ll find our footing. | 我們會建立起紐帶的 |
[09:19] | And you don’t think they’ll | 你不覺得他們會認為 |
[09:21] | see all that as just… | 那一切太… |
[09:23] | a little bit aggressive? | 有點侵略性了嗎 |
[09:25] | I saw Jill hugging another man, | 我看到吉爾抱著另一個男人 |
[09:28] | or he was hugging her. | 或者他在抱著她 |
[09:29] | You mean fucking. | 你是說搞上了吧 |
[09:32] | No. Regular hugging. | 不是 普通擁抱 |
[09:34] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[09:37] | Is it serious? | 他們是認真的嗎 |
[09:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | I don’t think so. | 我覺得不是 |
[09:42] | How could it be? | 怎麼可能 |
[10:35] | Mr. Piccirillo, you forgot the extra credit. | 皮奇裏洛先生 你忘了做加分題 |
[10:39] | I don’t think freshmen are allowed off-campus lunch. | 我覺得新人不允許在校外吃午飯 |
[10:41] | I told you, I got you. | 我告訴過你 有我呢 |
[10:45] | Get in. | 進去吧 |
[10:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | Smoke up. | 吸一口 |
[10:56] | My brother grew this in his laundry room. | 我兄弟在他洗衣房裏種的這個 |
[10:59] | Hey, give me your phone. | 嘿 給我你的電話 |
[11:03] | If we’re gonna hang out later, I should put my number in it. | 如果我們以後要出去玩 我該把我的號碼輸進去 |
[11:06] | Dude, is that really your phone? | 哥們 這真的是你手機嗎 |
[11:08] | You should see our answering machine. | 你該看看我們家的答錄機 |
[11:11] | Has two little tapes in it. | 裏面有兩個小磁帶 |
[11:26] | Uh… William? | 額… 威廉 |
[11:57] | What did the Secret Chef hide in your dessert? | 秘密廚師在你的甜點裏藏了什麼 |
[12:01] | I had rutabagas in my brownies. | 我的布朗尼蛋糕裏加了蕪菁甘藍 |
[12:03] | I thought they were chocolate chips, but… | 我以為它們是巧克力屑 不過… |
[12:05] | I was pleasantly deceived. | 我被愉快地欺騙了 |
[12:08] | If Jill finds out you bought the house next to her, | 如果吉爾發現你買了她隔壁的房子 |
[12:10] | she’ll move, and she’ll never talk to you again, | 她會搬走 而且她會再也不和你說話 |
[12:15] | and she’ll take Will and leave. | 她會帶上威爾離開 |
[12:18] | I don’t know how to love from a distance. | 我不知道怎麼去遠遠地愛著一個人 |
[12:22] | Jeffy. | 傑夫 |
[12:25] | I forgot to do a crust. | 我忘了做個殼 |
[13:58] | Ooh! Shh. | 噢 噓 |
[15:27] | “From ‘pusillanimous, ‘ | “來自’懦弱’一詞 |
[15:29] | showing a lack of courage or determination.” | 表現出缺乏勇氣或決心” |
[15:56] | ♪ What do you do, what do you do ♪ | ♪ 你在做什麼 你在做什麼 ♪ |
[15:59] | ♪ What do you do ♪ | ♪ 你在做什麼 ♪ |
[16:03] | ♪ What do you do, what do you do ♪ | ♪ 你在做什麼 你在做什麼 ♪ |
[16:04] | ♪ What do you do ♪ | ♪ 你在做什麼 ♪ |
[16:12] | Maddy, piano time! | 麥蒂 鋼琴時間 |
[16:15] | I’ll take her. | 我帶她去 |
[16:19] | Want me to stop, Mr. Farpopolis? | 想讓我停下嗎 法波波利斯先生 |
[16:21] | No. Keep going, Chuckie. | 不 繼續彈 查克 |
[16:23] | Yeah, sorry. I know I’m early. | 對的 抱歉 我知道我們來早了 |
[16:24] | I-I was hoping you and I could go somewhere | 我是希望你和我能去某個地方 |
[16:26] | – and talk for a second. – No vocals, Chuckie. | -聊一會 -不要唱歌 查克 |
[16:29] | Sorry, Mr. Farpopolis. | 對不起 法波波利斯先生 |
[16:32] | He’s always adding vocals. I can take her, Deirdre. | 他總是邊彈邊唱 我可以帶她進去 迪爾德麗 |
[16:35] | – I… – Come in. | -我… -進來吧 |
[16:37] | – Just… can we, uh… – Chuckie! | -就是… 我們能不能 呃… -恰奇 |
[16:40] | Okay, never mind. It’s nothing. | 好吧 算了 也沒什麼事 |
[16:43] | Have fun… learn. | 過得開心… 好好學 |
[16:45] | Aren’t you coming, Mom? | 你不進來嗎 媽 |
[16:48] | Inside? | 進去嗎 |
[16:49] | Daddy always waits upstairs. | 爸總是在樓上等著 |
[16:51] | Oh, he does? Oh. | 噢 是嗎 這樣 |
[16:53] | – For the whole lesson? – Yeah, they both do. | -一整節課嗎 -是啊 他們倆都會上樓 |
[16:55] | Daddy’s always yelling, “Play louder, so Daddy can hear you.” | 爸總是喊”彈大聲點 讓爸爸聽到” |
[17:00] | Oh, huh. | 噢 這樣啊 |
[17:08] | ♪ Don’t go chasing waterfalls ♪ | ♪ 不要去追逐瀑布 ♪ |
[17:12] | No vocals, Maddy. | 不要唱歌 麥蒂 |
[17:15] | Did you hand-fuck my husband? | 你幫我丈夫打飛機了嗎 |
[17:20] | So what’s your second favorite instrument? | 所以你第二喜歡的樂器是什麼 |
[17:24] | ♪ What do you do, what do you do ♪ | ♪ 該怎麼辦 該怎麼辦 ♪ |
[17:26] | ♪ What do you do ♪ | ♪ 該怎麼辦 ♪ |
[17:29] | Maestro Pimento Fermata | 藝術大師皮門托·費瑪塔 |
[17:31] | and the Pickle Nickel Choir. | 和酸瓜·鎳幣合唱團 |
[17:33] | ♪ When it’s time to make a choice ♪ | ♪ 當是時候做出選擇 ♪ |
[17:36] | ♪ Make the choice, make the choice ♪ | ♪ 做出選擇 做出選擇 ♪ |
[17:38] | ♪ When you haven’t got a clue ♪ | ♪ 當你還沒有頭緒 ♪ |
[17:39] | – ♪ What do you do? ♪ – ♪ What do you do? ♪ | – ♪ 該怎麼辦 ♪ – ♪ 該怎麼辦 ♪ |
[17:42] | ♪ You only need to listen to the voice that’s true ♪ | ♪ 你只需要傾聽那個真實的聲音 ♪ |
[17:45] | – ♪ The voice that’s true? ♪ – ♪ That little voice ♪ | – ♪ 真實的聲音 ♪ – ♪ 那個小小的 ♪ |
[17:48] | ♪ That’s deep inside of you, hear the voice ♪ | ♪ 在你內心深處的聲音 傾聽那聲音 ♪ |
[17:52] | ♪ Make the choice, make the choice ♪ | ♪ 做出選擇 做出選擇 ♪ |
[17:55] | ♪ It’ll say anything it wants and it will never go away ♪ | ♪ 它想說什麼就說什麼而且永遠不會消失 ♪ |
[17:59] | ♪ And the harder you ignore it then the more it has to say ♪ | ♪ 你越忽視它 它就會說得越多 ♪ |
[18:03] | ♪ You’ll hear it get louder, louder, louder ♪ | ♪ 你會聽見它變得越來越大聲 ♪ |
[18:05] | ♪ Louder, louder, louder, louder every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都變得更大聲 更大聲 ♪ |
[18:09] | ♪ The voice is here to stay ♪ | ♪ 這個聲音會一直存在 ♪ |
[18:11] | ♪ Mamma mia ♪ | ♪ 媽媽咪呀 ♪ |
[18:50] | We’re in the middle of a meal. | 我們正在吃飯呢 |
[18:55] | It’s opulent. | 車子真豪華 |
[18:58] | It’s red. | 它是紅色的 |
[19:00] | Red is such a look-at-me color. | 紅色是個多麼引人注意的顏色 |
[19:03] | It’s the safest car on the market. | 這是市場上最安全的車型 |
[19:04] | You know, | 你知道 |
[19:08] | if Will stayed over at my house one more night a week, | 如果威爾每周能在我那多待一個晚上 |
[19:10] | I wouldn’t have to be dropping by all the time. | 我就不會一直來打擾了 |
[19:14] | I’ll think about it. | 我會考慮的 |
[19:19] | Tell me one thing about him. | 給我講講他的事情吧 |
[19:26] | His name is Peter. | 他叫彼得 |
[19:29] | He’s an anesthesiologist. | 他是個麻醉師 |
[19:32] | I guess that’s… | 我想這… |
[19:35] | As long as he doesn’t start bringing his work | 只要他不開始把他的工作 |
[19:36] | home with him. A lot of them do that. | 帶回家就好 很多麻醉師都這麼做 |
[19:41] | Tell me another thing. | 給我講講別的事情吧 |
[19:49] | It looks good. | 頭髮看起來不錯 |
[19:51] | I don’t think anyone will know but me. | 我覺得除了我 沒有人會看得出來 |
[19:58] | I had a pie. | 我本來帶了一個派的 |
[20:01] | Come on. | 進來吧 |
[20:07] | Who are you? | 你是誰 |
[20:10] | – Jeff… – Could you be more specific? | -傑夫… -你能說得更具體點嗎 |
[20:12] | A family lives in this house. | 這房子裏住著一家人 |
[20:14] | That wasn’t a… question. | 這不是一個… 問題 |
[20:17] | Maybe let’s stick to the basics. | 我們還是專注於基礎的問題吧 |
[20:19] | Is that pie on your shoe? | 你鞋子上是沾了派嗎 |
[20:22] | Well, I don’t want him to feel like he can’t ask me things. | 好吧 我不想讓他覺得他不能問我問題 |
[20:25] | Have you been married before, Peter? | 你以前結過婚嗎 彼得 |
[20:28] | Jeff, let him eat. | 傑夫 讓他好好吃吧 |
[20:29] | Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater. | 彼得 彼得 愛吃南瓜 |
[20:31] | Had a wife, couldn’t keep her. | 有個妻子 留不住她 |
[20:34] | Right? Isn’t that how it goes? | 對吧 詩裏不就是這樣寫的嗎 |
[20:36] | Put her in a pumpkin shell, | 把她放進南瓜殼 |
[20:37] | and there he kept her very well. | 這樣就能好好留住她 |
[20:39] | The man in that poem is not a candidate for glory. | 這首詩裏的男人並不值得讚頌 |
[20:43] | It’s a rhyme about abuse. | 這是首關於虐待的詩 |
[20:45] | I didn’t know the rest of it. | 我不知道詩的其他幾句 |
[20:47] | Had another, didn’t love her. | 再娶妻子 並不愛她 |
[20:49] | That’s the next line. | 這是下一句 |
[20:50] | No, I don’t think that… | 不 我不覺得… |
[20:53] | How is that a bedtime story? | 這怎麼會是個睡前故事 |
[20:54] | King John had a friend he didn’t like, | 國王約翰有個他不喜歡的朋友 |
[20:58] | and so he took that man’s wife | 於是他劫走了朋友的妻子 |
[21:01] | and he sealed her in a room with bricks | 用磚頭把她封在一個房間裏 |
[21:03] | until she starved to death. | 直到她被餓死 |
[21:05] | In some versions, mice eat the woman, | 在某些版本裏 老鼠吃了那個女人 |
[21:08] | but that’s neither here nor there. | 不過反正都差不多的意思 |
[21:12] | My mother used to read that to me. | 我媽曾經給我讀過這個故事 |
[21:14] | Now I question her motives. | 現在我很懷疑她的動機是什麼 |
[21:15] | Early childhood neglect | 兒童早期被忽視 |
[21:17] | can lead to dysfunctional adult relationships. | 可能會導致有缺陷的成年人感情關係 |
[21:20] | Are your parents still together, | 你的父母還在一起嗎 |
[21:22] | like Jill and I? | 像吉爾和我一樣 |
[21:27] | Will, you’re gonna… spend an extra night a week | 威爾 你以後要… 每周和你爸爸 |
[21:29] | with your dad. | 多待一個晚上 |
[21:31] | That’s a good thing. | 這是件好事 |
[21:39] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:41] | How long have you been sucking | 你抽這些會讓你進棺材的煙 |
[21:42] | on those coffin nails? | 多久了 |
[21:43] | Yeah, actually, I’ve been meaning to quit. | 這個嘛 實際上我一直想戒煙來著 |
[21:55] | You ever had a vice or a guilty pleasure? | 你有過什麼惡習或者罪惡的享受嗎 |
[22:00] | Not like smoking, or adultery, | 我不幹抽煙 或者偷情 |
[22:03] | or skulduggery, | 或者坑蒙拐騙這種事 |
[22:06] | but… I have been known to… | 但… 我會… |
[22:09] | take a sip or two of chocolate syrup, | 喝一兩口巧克力糖漿 |
[22:11] | straight out of the bottle. | 直接從瓶子裏 |
[22:16] | Your vice is drinking Hershey’s chocolate syrup? | 你的惡習是喝好時巧克力糖漿嗎 |
[22:19] | No. | 不 |
[22:21] | Never have a coupon for Hershey’s. | 從來沒有好時的優惠券 |
[22:23] | Yeah, but I mean… | 是啊 但我是說… |
[22:25] | You can afford name-brand syrup. | 你買得起名牌糖漿 |
[22:28] | I can afford a lot of things, | 我買得起很多東西 |
[22:30] | but I only spend what I need, | 但我只用生活必要的錢 |
[22:32] | and the rest goes to people who need it more. | 其它全部捐給更需要錢的人 |
[22:34] | Yeah. Totally. No, every month, | 對 完全對 每個月 |
[22:37] | I give $15 to NPR. | 我會捐15塊給全國公共廣播電台 |
[22:39] | They sent me an apron that says “NPR Apron.” | 他們給我印著”全國公共廣播電台圍裙”的圍裙 |
[22:42] | I like the name Peter. | 我喜歡彼得這個名字 |
[22:44] | It’s a good name. | 是個好名字 |
[22:46] | You know what? | 你知道嗎 |
[22:50] | I’m gonna call you Big P. | 我要叫你大P |
[22:53] | Would that be okay? | 這樣可以嗎 |
[22:54] | Are you kidding me? Oh… | 你在逗我嗎 哦… |
[22:56] | Jeff Pickles just gave me a nickname. | 酸瓜先生傑夫給我起了個昵稱 |
[22:57] | Oh, God. I feel like… | 天啊 我感覺就像… |
[22:59] | Elvis just gave me a sequin. What can I call you? | 貓王給了我一個衣服上的小亮片 我該怎麼叫你 |
[23:02] | Jeff Pickles. | 酸瓜先生傑夫 |
[23:07] | Oh, sorry. I thought you had left. | 抱歉 我以為你已經走了 |
[23:09] | Good night, Will. | 晚安 威爾 |
[23:17] | Good night, Big P. | 晚安 大P |
[23:20] | Can I ask you something? | 我能問你點事嗎 |
[23:21] | Oh, yeah, man. What’s up? | 當然可以 什麼事 |
[23:24] | What kind of mouthwash do girls like? | 姑娘們喜歡什麼味道的漱口水 |
[23:48] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[24:04] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[24:14] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[24:15] | Astron-Otter? | 宇航員水獺 |
[24:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了 |
[24:20] | You’re frustrated? About what? | 你很沮喪 為什麼 |
[24:23] | Oh, she’s frustrated | 她很沮喪 |
[24:25] | because her rocket ship keeps falling over. | 因為她的飛船總是掉下來 |
[24:28] | I think her bam-boosters are misfiring. | 我覺得她的碰碰助推器不著火了 |
[24:32] | You know what I do when I’m frustrated? | 你知道我沮喪的時候怎麼做嗎 |
[24:35] | I take a calm-me-down breath. | 我會做一個讓自己冷靜的深呼吸 |
[24:47] | I think maybe she needs another calm… | 她可能需要另一次冷靜的… |
[24:48] | All right, stop. | 行了 停下 |
[24:52] | Why do you keep doing that? | 你為什麼一直這麼做 |
[24:54] | – Stop. – Stop what? | -停下 -停下什麼 |
[24:56] | You keep calling Astron-Otter a she. | 你一直叫宇航員水獺為她 |
[24:58] | Last time I checked, he was a he-otter. | 上一次他還是公水獺呢 |
[25:01] | He was a he. Now she’s a she. | 他以前是男的 但現在是女的 |
[25:03] | He’s been a he for 20 years. | 他是男的有20年了 |
[25:05] | You don’t just wake up one day and call him a she. | 你不能一覺醒來就換了他的性別 |
[25:07] | It happens every day. | 這不稀奇 |
[25:08] | It’s happening to children all over the world. | 全世界的孩子都可能發生 |
[25:14] | It’s called gender fluidity. | 這叫性別流動 |
[25:16] | What? No. | 什麼 不 |
[25:17] | He’s a he. | 他是男的 |
[25:19] | Astron-Otter’s Lunar Lander Power Wheel. | 宇航員水獺是月球登陸器的傳動輪 |
[25:22] | Astron-Otter’s Moon | 宇航員水獺是 |
[25:24] | Rock Space Fortress. | 月球岩石太空堡壘 |
[25:26] | Astron-Otter’s My First Boxer Briefs | 宇航員水獺是沾上污垢的 |
[25:30] | with stain guard. | 我的第一條四角內褲 |
[25:32] | He’s a seven-figure line item | 他是出售給男孩子的 |
[25:34] | marketed to boys. | 7位數單項產品 |
[25:35] | She has no discernible genitalia. | 她沒有可辨明性別的生殖器 |
[25:36] | I should fucking hope not. | 我他媽的希望沒有 |
[25:39] | What an important thing to impart, | 我們該傳遞的重要之事是 |
[25:42] | that Astron-Otter could change overnight | 宇航員水獺可以一夜之間改變 |
[25:45] | and still be the same otter. | 但還是同一隻水獺 |
[25:48] | It’s not a terrible idea. | 這主意不錯 |
[25:49] | Nobody asked you, Sheryl. | 沒人問你 謝樂爾 |
[25:50] | Astron-Otter is a boy. | 宇航員水獺是男孩 |
[25:52] | Astron-Otter is a lie. | 宇航員水獺是個謊言 |
[25:53] | Let’s tread very carefully here, Jeff. | 我們得小心對待 傑夫 |
[25:55] | That’s an expensive vagina you’re adding. | 你可是要加上一個很貴的陰道 |
[25:58] | That is a $4 million otter twat. | 這可是價值4百萬美元的水獺 |
[26:01] | Please don’t use a bad word when you can use a good word. | 能用好聽字眼的時候別用難聽的字眼 |
[26:03] | These are not the decisions you make. | 這不是你能決定的事 |
[26:06] | Astron-Otter is a male. | 宇航員水獺是男性 |
[26:08] | No, Dad. | 不 老爸 |
[26:10] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[26:16] | Maybe it’s time for you to wake up | 也許你該清醒一點 |
[26:18] | and smell the otter twat. | 聞聞那只水獺了 |
[26:21] | Sorry, Sheryl. | 抱歉 謝樂爾 |
[26:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:32] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[26:35] | – Poppy, look what Mom got me. – Not now, honey. | -爺爺 看媽媽給了我什麼 -現在別煩我 甜心 |
[26:37] | What happened to your face? | 你的臉怎麼了 |
[26:39] | I got ouchies, kid. | 我最近很暴躁 孩子 |
[26:40] | I got ouchies in places you don’t want ouchies. | 我在不該暴躁的場合很暴躁 |
[26:43] | – Why do you look like that? – He made Astron-Otter | -你為什麼看起來那樣 -他讓宇航員水獺 |
[26:47] | into a fucking hermaphrodite. | 成了個該死的陰陽人 |
[26:49] | What’s next, “Bi Little Pony”? | 下一個是什麼 “雙性戀小馬駒”嗎 |
[26:52] | How long before he loses it | 還用得了多久 他就會失去工作 |
[26:54] | and this whole place burns down to the chimney? | 而這整個場地都夷為平地 |
[27:05] | Derrell! | 德萊爾 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 什麼事 |
[27:09] | Get me Tara Lipinski. | 讓塔拉·利平斯基來 |
[27:14] | Hello? | 有人嗎 |
[27:15] | I think I left my cookie platter here | 招待會上我應該是把曲奇拼盤 |
[27:18] | from the open house, so I’m just gonna grab it. | 落在這兒了 我來拿走它 |
[28:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:03] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[28:12] | Will! | 威爾 |
[28:13] | We’re finally getting new neighbors. | 我們終於有新鄰居了 |
[28:16] | ♪ My room ♪ | ♪ 我的房間 ♪ |
[28:25] | ♪ My room is such a lonely place ♪ | ♪ 我的房間 是如此孤單的小天地 ♪ |
[28:34] | ♪ My room ♪ | ♪ 我的房間 ♪ |
[28:35] | ♪ So filled with empty space ♪ | ♪ 我的房間 空空又蕩蕩 ♪ |
[28:42] | ♪ Without you ♪ | ♪ 沒有你 ♪ |
[28:45] | ♪ You ♪ | ♪ 你 ♪ |
[28:46] | ♪ Without you, you ♪ | ♪ 沒有你 你 ♪ |
[28:51] | ♪ My room is just a place to be ♪ | ♪ 我的房間 只是權宜之地 ♪ |
[28:59] | ♪ My room is nothing more to me ♪ | ♪ 我的房間 對我毫無意義 ♪ |