时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Bought the house next to Jill’s. | 買了吉爾隔壁的房子 |
[00:05] | And why would you do that? | 你為什麼這麼做 |
[00:07] | They need me. | 他們需要我 |
[00:12] | Did Will do that? | 是威爾做的嗎 |
[00:13] | When I told him to stop stealing my debit card. | 我跟他說不要再偷我的借記卡了 |
[00:15] | I’m sick, Dee Dee. | 我病了 迪迪 |
[00:16] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道自己怎麼了 |
[00:18] | Name one happy child of divorce. | 父母離婚了之後孩子也不好受 |
[00:20] | Have you ever seen the movie Robocop? | 你看過電影”機械戰警”嗎 |
[00:22] | We need versions of him we can control. | 我們需要他的可控版本 |
[00:24] | In six weeks, I’m gonna be dead. | 六周之後我就死了 |
[00:27] | Then why are you getting a pedicure? | 那你為什麼還要做足部護理 |
[00:29] | Get me Tara Lipinski. | 把塔拉·利平斯基給我找來 |
[00:35] | Tear that little shit apart, Jeffrey! | 把那傢伙撕成碎片 傑弗裏 |
[00:41] | Yeah, that’s it! | 對 就是這樣 |
[00:44] | He’s coming back for you! Come on! | 他衝你來的 快 |
[00:46] | Don’t take that shit, Jeff! | 傑夫 別管那個 |
[00:49] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[00:50] | Come on! Get him! | 快 揍他 |
[00:52] | Knock his teeth down his throat! | 把他的牙齒打到喉嚨裏 |
[01:43] | Derrell… | 德瑞爾… |
[01:54] | Check out the new you. | 看看現在的你 |
[01:59] | My wife’s always saying I should indulge, | 我的妻子一直說我該好好享受一下 |
[02:01] | but they’re expensive, aren’t they? | 但這些太貴了 不是嗎 |
[02:03] | My manager likes me to close a sale | 我們經理說喜歡我這樣促單 |
[02:05] | by bending down in front of you to check the toe, | 彎腰看看是不是鞋子夾腳 |
[02:08] | and so you can see my chest. | 然後你就能看到我的胸 |
[02:10] | That’s when I’m really supposed to say, | 那時候我才應該說 |
[02:12] | “Check out the new you.” | “看看現在的你” |
[02:14] | But it feels weird to give Mr. Pickles | 但是給酸瓜先生強行推銷 |
[02:16] | the hard sell. | 感覺真的太奇怪了 |
[02:17] | No, no, I like the line. You can say it again. | 不 不 我喜歡這句話 你可以再說一遍 |
[02:21] | But I’ll check the toe. | 不過我自己檢查腳趾頭就可以 |
[02:24] | So… how’s your treatment been coming along? | 所以… 你病看得怎麼樣了 |
[02:28] | Uh, can you… ask me something else? | 你能… 問點別的問題嗎 |
[02:31] | Ooh! The table keeps wobbling. | 噢 桌子一直在晃 |
[02:33] | Yeah, your elbows. | 是你的胳膊肘 |
[02:35] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 對 對不起 |
[02:37] | Excuse me. Are you our… Waiter. Great. | 抱歉 你是我們的… 服務員嗎 太好了 |
[02:39] | Can I have the porterhouse, please? | 我想點一個紅屋牛排 可以嗎 |
[02:41] | Rare, like a good vet can save it? | 三熟 就像一個好的獸醫還能救得了那種 |
[02:44] | I don’t need a vegetable. | 我不吃蔬菜 |
[02:46] | Also, a basket of truffle cornbread. | 還要一份松露玉米麵包 |
[02:49] | Also, a plastic bear of honey. Thank you. | 還要一罐塑料瓶裝的蜂蜜 謝謝 |
[02:52] | Oh, you’re hungry. | 你很餓啊 |
[02:53] | No, I-I… | 沒 我… |
[02:54] | I mean, I haven’t been hungry in, like, six months. | 我半年都沒怎麼餓過了 |
[02:57] | Of course. Sorry. | 當然 對不起 |
[02:59] | C-can you come back? I-I don’t know what I want yet. | 你能回來嗎 我還沒想好要吃什麼 |
[03:03] | Then why did you call the waiter over? | 那你為什麼把服務員叫過來 |
[03:06] | – Good God. – Watch your elbows. | -天啊 -注意你的胳膊肘 |
[03:07] | – Elbows, I know. – Yes. | -胳膊肘 我知道 -好的 |
[03:08] | Those pills are just keeping me alive. | 沒這些藥我就死了 |
[03:11] | Don’t worry. Dinner’s on me. | 別擔心 晚飯我來請 |
[03:13] | No, no, no, you don’t have to… do that. | 不不不 你不用… 這麼做 |
[03:16] | No, really. | 不 說真的 |
[03:17] | The fine folks at Discover haven’t seen my X-rays. | 發現卡的那幫人還沒見過我的X光照片 |
[03:20] | They don’t know I’m not paying | 他們不知道我下半輩子 |
[03:21] | another bill for the rest of my life. | 不用付賬單了 |
[03:24] | Fat fucking table! | 去他媽的大桌子 |
[03:32] | What did you just say? | 你剛剛說什麼 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:40] | I have a tremendous amount of pent-up anger, | 我心底壓著無數的火氣 |
[03:43] | and I don’t know where it’s coming from or how to stop it. | 我不知道我為什麼生氣 也不知道怎樣才能不生氣 |
[03:46] | And every day it grows and grows, | 每天每天 火氣越來越大 |
[03:49] | and I know I dress like a Mormon | 我知道 我穿得像個摩門教徒 |
[03:50] | and I talk like a monk, | 說話像個和尚一樣 |
[03:52] | but inside, I’m Mount St. Helens, | 但是內心 我是聖海倫火山 |
[03:54] | and it’s 1980, and I am magma from the neck down. | 1980年大爆發 我就是從火山裏噴出的岩漿 |
[04:04] | You’re so handsome. | 你太帥了 |
[04:06] | ♪ You ♪ | ♪ 你 ♪ |
[04:10] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太漂亮了 |
[04:11] | ♪ You ♪ | ♪ 你 ♪ |
[04:13] | From now on, when I text you the letter V, | 從今往後 如果我給你發了字母V |
[04:17] | it means I came thinking about you. | 就表示我開始想你了 |
[04:28] | I like… your knobby knees. | 我喜歡… 你柔軟的膝蓋 |
[04:33] | I like the bend in your shoulder. | 喜歡你肩膀的弧度 |
[04:37] | I like the space under your chin. | 我喜歡你的下巴 |
[04:40] | I like the way that… | 我喜歡… |
[04:42] | your feet touch the carpet. | 你踩在地毯上 |
[04:47] | It’s definitely working now. | 這絕對有用 |
[04:50] | That’s ASMR… | 那是ASMR… |
[04:52] | Autonomous sensory meridian response. | 自發性知覺經絡反應 |
[04:56] | Whispering triggers it. | 耳語在觸發它 |
[04:59] | It relaxes you. | 然後你會很放鬆 |
[05:10] | Let the machine get it. | 別管電話了 |
[05:12] | More head tingles, please. | 多給我大腦些刺激 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:16] | History’s mysteries… | 歷史的謎團… |
[05:19] | include the Tunguska event in Russia… | 包括俄羅斯的通古斯事件… |
[05:25] | You’ve reached – Jeff… – Jill… | 你已聯通 傑夫… 吉爾… |
[05:28] | – Will… – And Phil. | 威爾… 和菲爾 |
[05:30] | We’re the Pickles! | 我們是酸瓜一家 |
[05:32] | Leave a message, pickle pals. | 有事留言 酸瓜夥計們 |
[05:42] | You’ve reached Jeff… – Jill… – Will… | 你已聯通傑夫… 吉爾… 威爾… |
[05:53] | I need you to right-hand Soap Scum. | 你去右手邊”皂垢”那邊吧 |
[05:54] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[05:55] | But it’s… it’s not on the schedule. | 但這… 沒在今天的日程上 |
[05:57] | I wrote a song about clouds. | 我寫了一首有關雲的歌 |
[05:59] | What kind of clouds? | 哪種雲 |
[06:01] | Clouds made of tears? | 由眼淚構成的雲嗎 |
[06:02] | What are you trying to say with this song? | 你想通過這首歌表達什麼 |
[06:04] | It’s just a normal song about normal clouds. | 只是一首關於雲的歌 沒什麼特別的 |
[06:09] | I think Vivian’s my girlfriend. | 我覺得薇薇安是我女朋友了 |
[06:12] | I like saying that. | 我喜歡這麼說 |
[06:15] | It’s not appropriate right now, but down the line, | 現在說可能不合適 不過順著這樣發展 |
[06:18] | you should probably both meet her. | 你們倆或許會見到她 |
[06:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:20] | Yeah, congratulations. | 對啊 恭喜 |
[06:21] | – That would be great, yeah. – Wonderful news. | -那真是太好了 -太好了 |
[06:23] | It’s a big step. | 一大步啊 |
[06:33] | Oh, he hates me. | 他討厭我 |
[06:35] | Oh, he doesn’t do that. | 他不會的 |
[06:38] | Don’t be scared, Hopscotch! | 別害怕 橋王之王 |
[06:40] | They’re just clouds! | 他們只不過是雲 |
[06:42] | They’re rain clouds. | 他們是雨雲 |
[06:44] | Rain clouds thunder and crash. | 雨雲 閃電 一相撞 |
[06:46] | I like when clouds are shaped like turtles and bunnies. | 我喜歡烏龜和兔子模樣的雲 |
[06:50] | But clouds are all made of the same thing… water. | 可雲都同樣的東西構成的… 水蒸氣 |
[06:54] | Come on, big toes! | 快點 大腳趾 |
[06:55] | If I ain’t afraid of water, how can you be? | 如果我都不害怕水 那你還有什麼好怕的 |
[06:59] | I’m closer to the clouds than you. | 比起你 我離雲更近點 |
[07:03] | Not anymore! | 不再是了哦 |
[07:09] | ♪ Clouds are just rabbits lost in the sky ♪ | ♪ 天上的雲是迷路的兔 ♪ |
[07:12] | ♪ Chasing the rain as they learn to fly ♪ | ♪ 追尋雨滴 它們在學飛行 ♪ |
[07:15] | ♪ Two parts H, one part O ♪ | ♪ 兩個H 一個O ♪ |
[07:18] | ♪ Is it a storm or a gray cotton puff? ♪ | ♪ 會是場暴風雨 還是灰色棉花泡芙 ♪ |
[07:22] | ♪ Wait, they’re made of the exact same stuff ♪ | ♪ 他們都是由同樣的東西做成的 ♪ |
[07:25] | ♪ Two parts H, one part O ♪ | ♪ 兩個H 一個O ♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know ♪ | ♪ 不要對未知產生恐懼 ♪ |
[07:31] | ♪ Two parts H, one part O ♪ | ♪ 兩個H 一個O ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know ♪ | ♪ 不要對未知產生恐懼 ♪ |
[07:37] | Maybe this woman | 也許這個女人 |
[07:38] | with the broken phone and the Hodgkin’s lymphoma | 手機壞了的女人和霍奇金淋巴癌 |
[07:40] | is really helping him turn the corner. | 真能幫他渡過難關 |
[07:42] | – Maybe this is all he needed. – Maybe. | -也許他就需要這些 -也許吧 |
[07:46] | Now he wrote a song about clouds, | 現在他寫了一首關於雲的歌 |
[07:48] | and it’s really just about clouds. | 真的是以雲做主題 |
[07:50] | Listen. | 聽 |
[07:50] | ♪ Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know… ♪ | ♪ 別為未知而恐懼… ♪ |
[07:54] | We’re gonna have to reshoot this, Dee. | 迪 我們要重拍一遍 |
[07:56] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[07:57] | He’s not wearing a wedding ring. | 他沒戴婚戒 |
[07:59] | – Mr. Pickles is married. – To whom? | -酸瓜先生已經結婚了 -娶了誰 |
[08:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 那無所謂 |
[08:04] | Mrs. Pickles. | 酸瓜先生 |
[08:06] | He’s got to put the ring back on. | 他得把婚戒戴回去 |
[08:08] | Please don’t ask him to do that. | 請別要求他戴婚戒 |
[08:10] | I have to. | 我必須這麼做 |
[08:12] | But what if this is the start of his upswing? | 可是 萬一他正開始好轉了呢 |
[08:15] | It’s not. | 你想多了 |
[08:19] | Or maybe we hold off… | 或者 也許另一位傑夫… |
[08:22] | on Other Jeff, just for the week, | 先等等 再拖一周 |
[08:24] | see where we are. | 到時候再看情況 |
[08:25] | She’s already in my office, Dee. | 她已經到我的辦公室了 迪 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[08:32] | I don’t have to tell you what happens | 我不必告訴你們 |
[08:33] | to a generation of children | 被科技的乳汁喂大的 |
[08:35] | breast-fed on the electric nipple of technology. | 一代孩子會怎麼樣 |
[08:39] | Lack of empathy, | 缺乏同情心 |
[08:41] | inability to create meaningful human connections, | 無法建立有意義的人際關係 |
[08:46] | war. | 戰爭 |
[08:47] | It’s like someone dropped a toaster in the gene pool. | 就像是某人朝基因庫裏扔了台烤麵包片機 |
[08:51] | Every day a child stares at a screen | 每一天 小孩都盯著屏幕 |
[08:53] | catapults us closer to societal collapse. | 讓我們離社會崩塌越來越近 |
[08:58] | Unless… | 除非… |
[09:02] | Pickles on Ice. | “冰上的酸瓜” |
[09:07] | Nothing would make me happier than spreading cheer to… | 沒有什麼比傳播快樂更讓我快樂的了… |
[09:10] | A marriage born out of the Puppet Time universe, | 一段誕生於”木偶時間”宇宙的婚姻 |
[09:13] | a story told in the real world | 一個發生在真實世界中的故事 |
[09:15] | with your characters come to life, | 故事中的人物甦醒過來 |
[09:17] | starring Mr. Pickles himself, in person, | 由酸瓜先生本人誠意出演 |
[09:20] | as played by your ideal brand ambassador… | 扮演者 是你們心目中理想的品牌大使… |
[09:24] | Olympic gold medalist, Miss Tara Lipinski. | 奧運金牌得主 塔拉·利平斯基小姐 |
[09:28] | If anyone was born to represent | 如果有人生來就能夠代表 |
[09:30] | that which you hold most dear, | 你最看重的一切 |
[09:33] | it’s this athletic, wholesome young woman. | 那就是這位運動型健壯的年輕女性了 |
[09:35] | Yes. I’m also a spokesperson | 是的 我還是 |
[09:37] | for the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids | 無煙草青少年運動 |
[09:38] | and the Childhood Leukemia Foundation. | 和兒童白血病基金會的形象代言人 |
[09:48] | So, um… she, uh, would play me? | 那麼 那個… 她來扮演我嗎 |
[09:53] | We, uh, pre-record all dialogue, | 我們會提前錄好所有對話 |
[09:56] | so it’s your voice and her graceful body | 所以就是你的聲音和她曼妙的身姿 |
[09:59] | melting hearts, freezing ice. | 融化的心靈 封凍的寒冰 |
[10:04] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 這個… |
[10:07] | I’d like a day to think about it. | 我還是想考慮一天 |
[10:11] | No. | 不行 |
[10:12] | Why not? | 憑什麼不行 |
[10:14] | Because it’s my face on another body. | 因為我的臉出現在了別人的身體上 |
[10:17] | Well, it’s all happening. | 這種情況很常見的 |
[10:21] | I hope you’ll get on board. | 我希望你能加入 |
[10:26] | But I said no. | 但是我說了不行 |
[10:28] | It was 1987. | 1987年 |
[10:30] | You told me about this school project, | 你告訴我說 有一項學校項目 |
[10:32] | this puppet show you were working on | 你在為俄亥俄州立大學電視台 |
[10:35] | for the OSU TV station. | 籌備這出木偶節目 |
[10:37] | I said, “Let me build on this.” | 我說 “讓我也出份力” |
[10:40] | You said, “Dad, I don’t want a contract. | 你說 “爸爸 我不需要一份合同 |
[10:44] | I want a rule, one rule… | 我需要一條規則 就一條… |
[10:46] | We give it away.” | 我們把它捐贈出去” |
[10:48] | That was the Jeff rule, Jeff. | 那就是傑夫的規則 傑夫 |
[10:50] | If we gave most of our salaries to charity, | 如果我們將大部分收入捐給慈善機構 |
[10:54] | I could make all the decisions. | 所有的決定權就都交給我 |
[10:56] | You didn’t even want an office. | 你連間辦公室都不想要 |
[11:06] | I said I didn’t want a desk. | 我說我不想要桌子 |
[11:08] | I have saved the whales. | 我救了鯨魚 |
[11:09] | I have saved the children. | 我救了孩子們 |
[11:11] | Your sister started a school in Belize | 你姐姐在伯利茲[中美洲國家] |
[11:13] | for girls with Belizean problems. | 為有伯利茲問題的女孩開了間學校 |
[11:15] | All that extra cash goes | 開學校剩下的錢 |
[11:17] | exactly where you want it to go. | 都去了你想要這筆錢去的地方 |
[11:19] | We have abided. All I’m asking is just this one thing. | 我們遵守了這條規則 我只有一個要求 |
[11:22] | Am I right, Dee Dee? | 我說得對嗎 迪迪 |
[11:25] | Jeff… What’s one more Jeff? | 傑夫… 再多一個傑夫又怎樣 |
[11:28] | The world needs more Jeffs. | 世界需要更多傑夫 |
[11:30] | You’re not just copying me | 你不僅是將我的臉 |
[11:31] | onto the body of a 30-year-old woman. | 嫁接在一個30歲女人的身上 |
[11:32] | You’re imbuing her with my full authority. | 你還將我所有的威信都灌注給了她 |
[11:35] | Her actions become my actions, | 她的行為成了我的行為 |
[11:37] | her mistakes, my mistakes, | 她的錯誤也就是我的錯誤 |
[11:39] | her mammaries, my mammaries. | 她的乳房也成了我的乳房 |
[11:41] | W-when you think about it, | 你想一下 |
[11:43] | what’s the difference between that | 那種做法跟這個節目已有的 |
[11:44] | and the already internationally licensed versions of the show? | 國際許可版本又有什麼差異呢 |
[11:48] | In a way, there’s already | 某種意義上而言 |
[11:49] | a copy of you in over 20 countries. | 在20多個國家裏已經出現了你的山寨版 |
[11:51] | There’s a difference between Mr. Pickles-san of Japan | 日本的”酸瓜桑” |
[11:53] | or Monsieur Cornichon du France | 或法國的”醃瓜先生” |
[11:55] | or Herr Gherkin von Deutschland. | 或荷蘭的”黃瓜先生”是有區別的 |
[11:58] | I don’t speak those languages. | 我說的不是這些語言 |
[11:59] | They wear different-colored ties. | 他們戴著不同顏色的領帶 |
[12:01] | No child is gonna think they’re me and I’m them. | 孩子們不會覺得 他們就是我 或者我是他們 |
[12:03] | But Tara Lipinski would be wearing my skin. | 但是塔拉·利平斯基會穿上我的皮囊 |
[12:06] | Eh, you’re splitting hairs. | 你在鑽牛角尖 |
[12:08] | No, I’m not. | 不 我沒有 |
[12:09] | It’s a slippery slope. | 這是個滑坡效應 |
[12:11] | What’s next, you make a doll of me | 然後呢 你會做出我的玩偶 |
[12:12] | that’ll say whatever you want? | 說你想讓我說的話 |
[12:14] | Or a cartoon… That’s even worse. | 或者製作一部動畫… 那個甚至更糟糕 |
[12:16] | Soon you won’t need me anymore. | 你很快就不再需要我了 |
[12:18] | What are you talking about, Jeff? | 你在胡說什麼呢 傑夫 |
[12:20] | Sometimes I think that’s what you want. | 有時候我覺得 那就是你想要的結果 |
[12:22] | Sometimes I know that’s what you want. | 有時候我知道 那就是你想要的結果 |
[12:25] | A talking doll is just commerce, | 一個會說話的娃娃不過是商業需求 |
[12:29] | and animating you… I hope we don’t need to, | 將你動畫化… 我希望我們不必這麼做 |
[12:32] | but that’s all gonna depend on your behavior. | 但那要取決於你的表現 |
[12:37] | Why do you want to replace me? | 你為什麼想取代我呢 |
[12:39] | No one is replacing you. | 沒人要取代你 |
[12:44] | Come on, Jeff. Come on. | 過來 傑夫 過來 |
[12:46] | Let’s go, and let’s meet… | 我們走 我們去見見… |
[12:50] | the writers I hired. | 我僱傭的寫手 |
[12:51] | What writers? | 什麼寫手 |
[12:52] | Rabbi Michael Epstein | 拉比·邁克爾·愛潑斯坦 |
[12:54] | holds a PhD in child development. | 是兒童發展方面的博士 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’m a man of God, but I’m also funny. | 是的 我信仰上帝 但我也有幽默感 |
[13:00] | Grace Kasaki, | 格蕾絲·卡薩基 |
[13:01] | a graduate researcher from OSU. | 俄亥俄州立大學的碩士研究員 |
[13:04] | She just published an article | 她剛剛在”兒科學雜誌”上 |
[13:05] | in the Journal of Pediatric Sciences… | 發表了一篇文章… |
[13:08] | The One Thing You Should Never Feed a Child. | “你永遠不該給孩子吃的一種東西” |
[13:10] | It’s wheat. | 就是小麥 |
[13:12] | And Shelly Pinsker | 還有雪莉·平斯克 |
[13:14] | runs a popular Columbus-area mommy blog. | 在運營一個大受歡迎的哥倫布區的媽咪博客 |
[13:17] | I’m new to dialogue, but I’m exc… | 我第一次寫對話 不過我很興… |
[13:27] | We’ve never had writers before. | 我們還從來沒有過寫手 |
[13:28] | I’m setting it up in case one day | 我現在準備好 免得哪天 |
[13:31] | you don’t want to do this anymore. | 你又想撂挑子了 |
[13:33] | I’m giving you the peace of mind | 我要讓你安心地知道 |
[13:35] | to know all this will continue, regardless. | 這一切都將繼續下去 不管怎樣 |
[13:38] | Regardless of what? | 不管哪樣 |
[13:40] | How is Will’s drug problem? Better? | 威爾的嗑藥問題怎麼樣 好點了嗎 |
[13:43] | Worse. | 更嚴重了 |
[13:44] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遺憾 |
[13:47] | Don’t you wish you could spend more time with him? | 你難道不希望能多花點時間跟他相處嗎 |
[13:49] | Well, now you can. | 你現在可以了 |
[13:58] | Jeff? | 傑夫 |
[13:59] | What? | 幹什麼 |
[14:00] | We also need you | 我們還需要你 |
[14:02] | to reshoot your cloud song. | 重錄你的雲朵歌 |
[14:04] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[14:06] | Your wedding ring. | 你沒戴婚戒 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, kiddo. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[14:10] | I know we’re piling it on today. | 我知道我們今天堆了很多事情 |
[14:17] | I was thinking, with the show | 我在想 隨著這個節目 |
[14:21] | going through all this healthy upheaval, | 經歷了所有這些健康的劇變 |
[14:23] | what harm could it do to introduce… | 不妨介紹一下… |
[14:25] | m-m-me? | 我 |
[14:28] | Roly Polly, the fearful pill bug. | 不倒翁·波莉 可怕的藥丸蟲 |
[14:32] | I love you, honey. | 我愛你 親愛的 |
[14:33] | You’re not a performer. | 但你不是個好的表演者 |
[14:39] | Bye-bye. | 再見 |
[14:44] | I want to voice a puppet. | 我想給一隻布偶配音 |
[14:47] | You said when Jeff leaves the show, | 你說過傑夫離開節目之後 |
[14:49] | I become the heart of the operation. | 我會變成運作團隊的心臟 |
[14:51] | No, no. You’re not the heart of anything. | 不不 你不是任何東西的心臟 |
[14:53] | You become the brains, not the heart. | 你會變成大腦 不是心臟 |
[14:55] | Why can’t I be the heart? | 我為什麼不能做心臟 |
[14:57] | Oh, yes, now I see. | 噢 是的 我現在明白了 |
[14:59] | We’re back in our living room. He’s seven, you’re eight. | 我們又回到了從前的客廳 他七歲 你八歲 |
[15:02] | He’s belting Streisand in perfect pitch, | 他在用完美的音調大聲唱著芭芭拉·史翠珊 |
[15:05] | and you’re in the kitchen | 而你在廚房裏 |
[15:06] | accidentally dropping frying pans. | 一不小心弄掉了平底鍋 |
[15:08] | You’re good at building corpses, Dee Dee. | 你很擅長建造死物 迪迪 |
[15:10] | You’re not so great at bringing things to life. | 但你不是那麼擅長賦予東西生命力 |
[15:12] | That is Jeff’s territory. | 那是傑夫的領域 |
[15:14] | – That is not true! – Oh, yes. | -這才不是真的 -是的 |
[15:16] | It was true when you were a girl and you had Barbie | 這是真的 當你還是小女孩的時候 讓芭比娃娃 |
[15:19] | read Emily Dickinson to an empty room, | 在空蕩蕩的房間裏讀艾米莉·狄金森的書 |
[15:21] | and it was true when you got older, | 這也是真的 當你長大了 |
[15:23] | what with the in vitro. | 去做試管嬰兒 |
[15:26] | I’m not inventing a theme here. I’m exposing one. | 我不是在這編造主題 我是在揭示 |
[15:29] | You’re good at the quiet arts, like conveying disdain. | 你擅長無聲的藝術 比如傳達鄙夷 |
[15:34] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[15:35] | Please, can I puppet the pill bug? | 求你了 我能不能操縱藥丸蟲 |
[15:39] | I need it. | 我需要這個 |
[15:42] | I need it. I need something for myself. | 我需要這個 我需要給自己一些東西 |
[15:45] | My marriage is falling apart. | 我的婚姻正在破裂 |
[15:48] | It just feels that way because you dislike each other. | 你只是那麼覺得 因為你們不喜歡對方 |
[15:51] | I think Scott might be gay. | 我覺得斯科特可能是同性戀 |
[15:52] | Oh, no, he’s not. Trust me. | 噢不 他不是的 相信我 |
[15:54] | I’m a Navy man. You’re fine, Dee Dee. | 我參加過海軍 你沒事的 迪迪 |
[15:57] | Jeff’s breaking down, but you’re doing great. | 傑夫是在崩潰 但你做得很好 |
[16:00] | Okay? | 好嗎 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | My name is Roly Polly. | 我叫不倒翁·波莉 |
[17:01] | Mickey Foyerstein. | 米奇·弗耶斯坦 |
[17:03] | Who? | 誰 |
[17:04] | Oh, t-this kid who got kidnapped by an ice cream man. | 那個被賣冰淇淋的男人綁架的小孩 |
[17:07] | At first, I heard he got to eat any ice cream bar for free, | 一開始 我聽說他可以免費吃所有的冰淇淋 |
[17:11] | so I was jealous. | 所以我很嫉妒 |
[17:12] | Then I heard he got molested, | 然後我聽說他被猥褻了 |
[17:13] | and I was like, “Ah, sucks.” | 我就覺得 “真糟糕” |
[17:15] | Did you know him? | 你認識他嗎 |
[17:17] | Nah, but I’ve been trying to think of his name | 不 但我一直在試圖想起他的名字 |
[17:19] | ever since I learned that that old dude’s | 自從我發現了那個老男人一直在 |
[17:20] | been creeping on us in his creep coupe. | 鬼鬼祟祟地開車跟蹤我們 |
[17:25] | You, kid. | 孩子 |
[17:27] | Get in the car. | 上車 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Don’t do it, man! Think of Mickey. | 別這麼做 哥們 想想米奇 |
[17:33] | Or else he would have lost his innocence for nothing! | 不然他就白白失去他的清白了 |
[17:37] | – Okay, look me in the eye. – Hello! Help! | -好了 看著我的眼睛 -有人嗎 救命啊 |
[17:41] | Where’s the weed? | 你的大麻在哪裏 |
[17:42] | – I, uh, don’t have any. – Somebody! Help! | -我 沒有 -來人啊 救命啊 |
[17:46] | You don’t have any? | 你沒有嗎 |
[17:48] | What the hell are we gonna smoke? | 那我們究竟要抽什麼 |
[17:51] | He’s gonna touch your genitals! | 他會摸你的小雞雞的 |
[17:54] | Listen! | 聽我的話啊 |
[17:55] | I’m so glad you’re here with me tonight. | 我很高興你今晚能和我在一起 |
[17:58] | I really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[18:02] | I saw my mom and Peter watching this earlier. | 我之前看到我媽和彼得在看這個 |
[18:06] | Here. | 給我 |
[18:08] | There was some stuff going on. | 發生了一些事情 |
[18:10] | I hate this. | 我討厭這個 |
[18:12] | Do you want me to turn it off? | 你要我關掉嗎 |
[18:15] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | I just want to cook you some pasta, | 我只是想給你做意面 |
[18:20] | then twirl it around on the plate. | 然後在盤子上捲起麵條 |
[18:24] | Boy, this is some dank ganj, huh? | 哇 這玩意真是給力 對吧 |
[18:29] | What? | 什麼 |
[18:31] | You like it? | 你喜歡嗎 |
[18:33] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是啊 -不錯 |
[18:37] | ‘Cause that’s the last time | 因為這是你最後一次 |
[18:38] | you’re ever gonna smoke weed, kid. | 吸大麻了 孩子 |
[18:41] | You are breaking your father’s heart | 你傷透了你爸爸的心 |
[18:42] | with this shit, you understand me? | 因為這鬼東西 你明白嗎 |
[18:45] | You’re breaking his heart. | 你傷透了他的心 |
[18:50] | What about behind the school? | 學校後面呢 |
[18:52] | Nah, man. | 不行 夥計 |
[18:53] | That’s a total no-go. | 那完全是不能去的地方 |
[18:54] | Special Ed is practicing archery in the woods. | 奇葩艾德正在樹林裏練習射箭 |
[19:02] | Want to come get blazed? | 想去嗑藥嗎 |
[19:03] | We don’t know where yet. | 我們還不知道要去哪裏 |
[19:05] | Archery day, huh? | 射箭的日子 是吧 |
[19:07] | Yeah, all week. | 是的 整個星期 |
[19:09] | The woods are not safe. | 樹林裏不安全 |
[19:10] | No, man, I’m actually, you know, | 不 夥計 我實際上 你知道嗎 |
[19:12] | trying to eat healthier, smoke less. | 我在試著吃得更健康 少抽大麻 |
[19:15] | Oh. Same. | 嗯 我也是 |
[19:18] | Whatever, lesbians. | 隨便了 你們這些拉拉 |
[19:20] | There you go. | 給你 |
[19:24] | Ah, dope kicks. | 鞋子很酷 |
[19:28] | I like the way I feel in them. | 我喜歡穿著它們的感覺 |
[19:31] | They’re dope kicks. | 它們是酷鞋子 |
[20:37] | When I want to let it out… | 當我想要發洩一下… |
[20:39] | sometimes I go swimming, | 有時我會去游泳 |
[20:41] | see how long I can hold my breath. | 看我能憋多久的氣 |
[20:44] | One time, I blacked out. | 有一次 我暈過去了 |
[20:47] | Good thing there was a lifeguard on duty. | 還好那裏有個值班的救生員 |
[20:50] | Or sometimes, I’ll, | 或者有時候 我會 |
[20:52] | blow really hard into a harmonica. | 非常用力地吹口琴 |
[20:54] | That’s really good. | 那真的很棒 |
[20:56] | When I was Will’s age, I’d go skating. | 我和威爾一樣大的時候 我會去溜冰 |
[20:58] | Skate it off. | 用溜冰來發洩 |
[21:01] | Well, you’re pretty good at it. | 好吧 你溜得很不錯 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:05] | I’m no Olympian… yet. | 但我不是奧運選手… 還不是 |
[21:08] | Oh. Well, I don’t think… | 好吧 我覺得… |
[21:12] | you want to tour meth country in an ice show. | 你不會想在毒品氾濫的國家巡迴滑冰表演 |
[21:15] | No, but I don’t like that he can make another me. | 不 但我不喜歡他能做出另一個我 |
[21:19] | I like to feel necessary. | 我喜歡感到自己必不可缺 |
[21:23] | There’s a really great quote | 夜柔吠陀 |
[21:25] | from the Y-Yajurveda. | 有一句很好的名言 |
[21:27] | It’s a Hindu text. It’ll solve all your problems. | 印度教的說法 據說能解決你所有的問題 |
[21:29] | It says… | 它說… |
[21:31] | “Punch your fucking father in the face.” | “一拳暴打你爸臉” |
[21:35] | Do you know how many people I’ve punched in the face | 你知道自從我不再擔心進監獄以後 |
[21:37] | ever since I stopped caring about going to jail? | 暴打了多少人的臉嗎 |
[21:39] | Three, including my oncologist. | 3個 包括我的腫瘤醫生 |
[21:41] | Six dollars for a slice of pizza? | 一片披薩就要6美元 |
[21:44] | That’s, like, a $30 meal. | 一頓飯就要30美元了 |
[21:46] | Who comes in here that can afford that? | 來這兒的人誰能付得起啊 |
[21:48] | My boss says global warming | 我老闆說全球變暖 |
[21:50] | iced out the tomato crops this year, so… | 把今年的番茄凍壞了 所以… |
[21:52] | – Can you hang on a sec? – Can you just please | -稍等一會兒 -你能不能 |
[21:53] | stop yelling at me? | 不要衝著我喊 |
[21:57] | Excuse me. | 打擾一下 |
[22:00] | Whatever anybody wants | 不管其他顧客今天要什麼 |
[22:01] | for the rest of the day is free. | 都算在我賬上 |
[22:04] | Like, start a tab? | 記你的賬嗎 |
[22:07] | I don’t… don’t think I’m allowed to do that. | 我不… 我不可以這麼做 |
[22:09] | Sure you can. | 你當然可以 |
[22:11] | Give this to yourself. | 你自己也享受一下 |
[22:12] | It feels wonderful. | 感覺很棒的 |
[22:16] | Thank you, Mr. Pickles. | 謝謝你 酸瓜先生 |
[22:17] | – Thanks, dude. – Thanks, Mr. Pickles. | -謝了 哥們 -謝謝 酸瓜先生 |
[22:21] | Saving the world. | 拯救世界哈 |
[22:22] | Nah… feeding it. | 才不… 只是讓他們吃飽 |
[22:27] | I asked my parents to come up for a week after my next round. | 我讓我爸媽在我下次療程的一周後來看我 |
[22:30] | They said it was too cold. | 他們說太冷了 |
[22:32] | They live in Jersey. | 他們住在新澤西 |
[22:34] | Well… | 好吧… |
[22:36] | this is a difficult time for them, too. | 對他們來說 這也是一個困難時期 |
[22:38] | They’re afraid to know a world without you. | 他們害怕失去你 |
[22:40] | No, they’re upset that I went | 不 他們只是生氣 |
[22:42] | with the recommendations of my doctors | 我接受了醫生的建議 |
[22:44] | and not something that my dad found on WebMD. | 而不是聽我爸百度出來的東西 |
[22:47] | Sorry, your card’s been declined. | 抱歉 你的卡不能支付 |
[22:48] | I-it keeps giving me the code you get | 它一直提示 |
[22:50] | when they place a hold on it due to suspicious activity. | 出現可疑交易 |
[22:55] | Will. | 威爾 |
[22:59] | Do you take Discover? | 你們收發現卡嗎 |
[23:08] | May I enter the residence? | 我能進來嗎 |
[23:09] | Yeah, just wipe your feet. | 行 先擦腳 |
[23:25] | Hi. You’ve reached Jill and Will. | 嗨 這裏是吉爾和威爾的家 |
[23:27] | And sometimes Peter. | 有時還有彼得 |
[23:29] | Please leave a message after the tone. | 請在提示音後留言 |
[23:36] | Have you been using my debit card? | 你用了我的借記卡嗎 |
[23:38] | I don’t think so. | 沒有 |
[23:40] | You haven’t used it to buy anything online | 你沒用它網購 |
[23:41] | or anything like that? | 或者幹別的嗎 |
[23:42] | No. | 沒有 |
[23:45] | I promise. | 我發誓 |
[23:52] | A plumber was applying for a job in a building. | 一個水管工應聘大樓裏的工作 |
[23:55] | The building manager said, “Are you a good plumber?” | 大樓經理說 “你是個好工人嗎” |
[23:59] | And the plumber said, “Yes, I’m the best plumber.” | 水管工說 “是 我是最好的水管工” |
[24:03] | The building manager asked… | 大樓經理問… |
[24:07] | “Have you ever made a mistake?” | “你犯過錯嗎” |
[24:09] | And the plumber said, “Never.” | 水管工說 “從沒” |
[24:11] | “Then how can I hire you?”… | “那我怎麼能僱用你” |
[24:14] | the manager replied. | 經理說 |
[24:17] | “If you make a mistake, you won’t know how to fix it.” | “如果你不犯錯 你就不會知道如何改正” |
[24:23] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 這說不通 |
[24:24] | Why would the plumber need to know how to fix a mistake | 如果水管工從不犯錯 |
[24:27] | if his whole thing is that he never makes them? | 他為什麼要知道怎麼改正 |
[24:29] | – Everybody makes mistakes. – Oh, so the plumber was lying? | -每個人都會犯錯 -哦 所以 水管工撒謊了嗎 |
[24:33] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我想說的不是這個 |
[24:34] | Well, if he isn’t lying, then it seems pretty unfair | 好吧 如果他沒撒謊 那挺不公平的 |
[24:37] | that he’s getting passed up for a worse plumber | 大樓經理雇了不如他的水管工 |
[24:39] | just because the manager has a fetish for fuckups. | 就因為他喜歡犯錯的人 |
[24:42] | – Will! – I didn’t use your debit card. | -威爾 -我沒用你的卡 |
[24:45] | Our words have power. | 話語是有力量的 |
[24:46] | – If you’re not careful… – Shut up! | -如果你不小心… -閉嘴 |
[24:49] | Stop talking! Stop with the lessons! | 別說了 別再說教了 |
[24:51] | We get it! You always know what to say! | 我們懂了 你總是會說話 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[24:57] | Sometimes I don’t want you to talk. | 有時候我不想聽你說話 |
[24:58] | I want you to listen. | 我想讓你傾聽 |
[25:02] | I’m your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[25:04] | I’m always listening. | 我一直在傾聽你說話 |
[25:06] | Doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[25:07] | Poppy already sat me down | 爺爺已經找過我了 |
[25:09] | and told me everything you’re probably gonna say any… | 說的可能就是你要說的話… |
[25:11] | He what? When? | 他什麼 什麼時候 |
[25:14] | Yesterday, and it took him about five words | 昨天 他說了5個字 |
[25:16] | to say what takes you 100. | 就說了你100字說的話 |
[25:18] | He’s not me. | 他不是我 |
[25:20] | Peter’s not me. | 彼得也不是我 |
[25:24] | Tara Lipinski’s not me. | 塔拉·利平斯基更不是我 |
[25:27] | Whatever. | 無所謂了 |
[25:29] | Please don’t send Poppy to kidnap me. | 別讓爺爺綁架我 |
[25:30] | He’s old, and he scares my friends. | 他老了 會嚇到我的朋友 |
[25:33] | I need to talk to him. | 我要和他談談 |
[25:44] | God damn it. | 該死 |
[25:46] | Hey, did you accidentally | 喂 你今天早上是不是 |
[25:47] | text me a bunch of Js this morning? | 意外給我發了一堆信息 |
[25:50] | You know, I’m always on your side, | 你知道 我會一直站在你這邊 |
[25:52] | no matter what, and I just… | 不論發生什麼 我會… |
[25:55] | I can’t wait to meet Vivian. She seems really cool. | 我等不及要見薇薇安了 感覺她真的很酷 |
[25:58] | And, you know, they’re always curing new stuff. | 他們不斷進步 能治癒新的疾病 |
[26:00] | Do you think I have a heart? | 你覺得我有同情心嗎 |
[26:05] | Tear that little shit apart, Jeffrey! | 把那傢伙撕成碎片 傑弗裏 |
[26:23] | Hi, I’m Jeff. | 嗨 我是傑夫 |
[26:49] | Hello, this is Citibank, | 您好 這裏是花旗銀行 |
[26:50] | early fraud detection department. | 早期詐騙偵測部門 |
[26:52] | A suspicious transaction in the amount | 您有一筆於10月14日週日 |
[26:55] | of $678.43 was charged to Bartleby’s Shoes | 與巴特比鞋店678.43美元的 |
[27:00] | on Sunday, October 14th. | 可疑交易 |
[27:02] | Please press one to confirm you made this transaction. | 請按1確認這筆交易 |
[27:10] | On your way to archery, retard? | 去射箭嗎 傻逼 |
[27:11] | I know a place where we can light up. | 我知道一個可以爽爽的地方 |
[27:13] | – I thought you quit. – Whatever. | -我以為你戒了 -隨便了 |
[27:16] | – Whose house is this? – Yeah. | -這是誰的房子 -對 |
[27:18] | My new invisible neighbor. | 我的新隱形鄰居 |
[27:21] | – It’s empty? – Yeah. | -是空的嗎 -對 |
[27:24] | No one moved in. It’s just sitting here. | 沒人搬進來 就只是空房子 |
[27:27] | ♪ Two parts H, one part O ♪ | ♪ 兩個H 一個O ♪ |
[27:30] | ♪ Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know ♪ | ♪ 不要對未知產生恐懼 ♪ |
[27:33] | ♪ They’re up there, it’s just vapor and air ♪ | ♪ 它們就在這裏 只是蒸汽與空氣 ♪ |
[27:36] | ♪ Even the thunder is made from air ♪ | ♪ 就算驚雷也來自空氣 ♪ |
[27:38] | ♪ But could a cloud ♪ | ♪ 但雲彩是否 ♪ |
[27:40] | ♪ Get too heavy and fall? ♪ | ♪ 不堪重負而落 ♪ |
[27:44] | ♪ No, there’s nothing to be scared of ♪ | ♪ 不 沒什麼好怕的 ♪ |
[27:47] | ♪ At all ♪ | ♪ 沒什麼好怕的 ♪ |
[27:50] | ♪ There’s nothing… ♪ | ♪ 沒什麼… ♪ |
[27:51] | Et voila. | 我保證 |
[27:52] | ♪ …to be scared of ♪ | ♪ …好怕的 ♪ |
[27:55] | ♪ At all ♪ | ♪ 完全沒有 ♪ |
[28:23] | ♪ Endurance et fureur ping pong machine ♪ | ♪ 憤怒忍耐乒乓機器 ♪ |
[28:27] | ♪ Discipline, efforts et ardeur ♪ | ♪ 熱情努力管束自己 ♪ |
[28:29] | ♪ Ping pong pang pong machine ♪ | ♪ 乒乓乓乒機器 ♪ |
[28:31] | ♪ Endurance et fureur ping pong machine, machine ♪ | ♪ 憤怒忍耐乒乓機器 ♪ |
[28:35] | ♪ Discipline efforts et ardeur ♪ | ♪ 熱情努力管束自己 ♪ |
[28:37] | ♪ Ping pong pang pong machine ♪ | ♪ 乒乓乓乒機器 ♪ |
[28:54] | ♪ Endurance et fureur ping pong machine ♪ | ♪ 憤怒忍耐乒乓機器 ♪ |