时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The Peel Company own vast amounts of sensitive information. | 皮尔公司拥有大量的敏感信息 |
[00:04] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:07] | – So we’ve kept an eye on them. – Welcome to Operation Mandalay. | -所以我们一直在盯着他们 -欢迎加入曼德勒行动 |
[00:09] | ANON | |
[00:09] | There’s a new girl in town. | 有位新女孩出现了 |
[00:12] | – MI6 are looking for her? – Eve Polastri. | -军情六处在追查她吗 -伊芙·波拉斯特里在追查 |
[00:15] | She’s forgotten all about you. | 她已经完全忘记你了 |
[00:17] | Do you know where Villanelle is? | 你知道薇拉内拉在哪吗 |
[00:18] | – Does Carolyn know you’re here? – I’m going to offer you something she won’t. | -卡罗琳知道你在这里吗 -我要给你一些她不会给你的东西 |
[00:21] | There’s not enough money in freelance. | 自己干没有那么多钱赚 |
[00:23] | – You’d be my pimp. – Your partner. 50-50? | -那你就成了我的皮条客 -是搭档 五五分 |
[00:26] | She’s behind that door! | 她在门后面 |
[00:27] | Konstantin and Villanelle have chosen their side. | 康斯坦丁和薇拉内拉选择了他们的立场 |
[00:30] | Never go behind my back again ever. | 永远不要再背着我行动 永远不要 |
[01:00] | 《越野车轮》 摩托车越野 | |
[01:03] | You can go in now. | 你可以进去了 |
[01:24] | Sorry, Carolyn. | 不好意思 卡罗琳 |
[01:27] | – Oh, do you want one? – No, thank you. | -要来点吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[01:36] | Bit of a cock-up, this, isn’t it, really, Carolyn? | 这事搞得有点一团糟了呀 你说呢 卡罗琳 |
[01:39] | I’ve had Paul bending my ear on the phone all night. | 保罗在电话里对我哭哭啼啼了一整晚 |
[01:43] | – Did you know his boyfriend left him? – Oh, dear. | -你知道吗 他被男朋友甩了 -天呐 |
[01:46] | He’ll cheer up. He just needed a good cry. | 他会好起来的 只是需要痛快地哭一场 |
[01:52] | Look, if it wasn’t for your operation in Lebanon last month | 如果不是你上个月在黎巴嫩的行动 |
[01:56] | we might have got away with this | 我们也许不会因为你那位 |
[01:58] | Russian asset of yours going A.W.O.L. | 玩消失的俄罗斯线人而被处罚 |
[02:00] | – Yes. – But you know what they say. | -没错 -但俗话说得好 |
[02:02] | One cock-up is an accident. | 一次失败[一根屌]可能是意外 |
[02:04] | Two cock-ups starts to look like carelessness. | 两次失败[两根屌]就像是粗心大意了 |
[02:06] | Or a threesome. | 或是3P |
[02:16] | I think we need to pull the plug on Operation Manderley. | 我觉得应该终止曼德勒行动 |
[02:20] | – No, I don’t think so… – Please, Carolyn… | -我不觉得 -卡罗琳 拜托 |
[02:22] | Jesus Christ, Carolyn! | 我的老天爷啊 卡罗琳 |
[02:25] | If I wanted to get screwed till my asshole bled, | 如果我想被人折磨到菊花流血 |
[02:27] | 我不如找个周五晚上 去「酷刑花园」I’d go down to Torture Garden on a Friday night | |
[02:27] | 伦敦著名的性癖酒吧 | |
[02:29] | and ask for the Full Shitting English! | 直接来一次口逼菊全套 |
[02:35] | Konstantin was in your house. | 康斯坦丁之前待在你家 |
[02:37] | The least you could do was be a passable nanny. | 至少你能当个差强人意的保姆吧 |
[02:40] | Now I’m the cunny left holding this shitcake. | 现在却要我给你擦屁股 |
[02:45] | It’s all in hand, Helen, I promise. | 海伦 一切都在掌控中 我保证 |
[02:48] | There’s nothing at all for you to worry about. | 你完全不必担心 |
[02:50] | It’s all going according to plan. | 一切都在按照计划进行 |
[02:54] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[02:57] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[03:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:04] | Thank you, Carolyn. | 谢谢你 卡罗琳 |
[03:06] | Sorry, I got a bit cross. | 抱歉 我没管住脾气 |
[03:08] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[03:14] | Oh, what shall I tell Paul? | 对了 我该怎么和保罗说 |
[03:16] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry to hear about his boyfriend. | 我很遗憾他和男朋友分手了 |
[03:20] | There are plenty more fish in the sea. | 但天涯何处无芳草呢 |
[03:45] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[03:45] | Desperate Times | 非常时期 |
[03:52] | She just won’t shut up about being vegan. | 她总是在念叨素食主义那些事 |
[03:55] | If you don’t like her, don’t go out with her. | 你要是不喜欢她 就别和她约会了 |
[03:57] | I like her body, I just don’t like her. | 我喜欢她的身体 我只是不喜欢她这个人 |
[04:00] | Good weekend, Eve? | 周末很愉快嘛 伊芙 |
[04:02] | Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s head in a box here somewhere? | 难道某个箱子里装着格温妮斯·帕特洛的头吗 |
[04:02] | 美国著名女演员 电影《七宗罪》中 所饰角色被砍头 并装进了箱子里 | |
[04:06] | I’ll put your head in a box. | 小心我把你的头放进箱子 |
[04:08] | We need to find The Ghost, right? | 我们要找到「幽灵」 对吧 |
[04:10] | – So we find her. – What about Villanelle? | -那我们就找她 -那薇拉内拉呢 |
[04:13] | – What about her? – So, catch us up. | -她怎么了 -给我们讲下进展吧 |
[04:16] | Carolyn called last night. | 卡罗琳昨晚来了通电话 |
[04:18] | Alistair Peel’s godson, Jonathan McVey, | 阿利斯泰尔·皮尔的教子 乔纳森·麦克维 |
[04:20] | died of a heart attack last week. | 上周死于心脏病发作 |
[04:22] | He was in his office alone, no C.C.T.V. | 当时他独自一人在办公室 没有监控 |
[04:25] | So I have been looking through everything | 所以我把所有资料都翻了一遍 |
[04:28] | to see if anyone | 看最近是否还有任何 |
[04:29] | connected to Alister Peel has died recently. | 与阿利斯泰尔·皮尔有关的人去世了 |
[04:31] | – And? – And whatever this is, | -结果呢 -无论这是怎么回事 |
[04:34] | it’s been planned for a long time. | 都是预谋已久的 |
[04:36] | Ten months ago, | 十个月前 |
[04:37] | Peel’s C.E.O. Died from a reaction to insulin. | 皮尔公司的首席执行官死于胰岛素副作用 |
[04:41] | His ex-girlfriend died from anaphylactic shock | 他的前女友在六个月前度假时 |
[04:43] | – on holiday six months ago. – How did we miss this? | -死于过敏性休克 -我们之前怎么没发现 |
[04:46] | Because none of it looked suspicious at the time. | 因为在当时看来 这些死亡都毫不可疑 |
[04:48] | He had type-1 diabetes, | 他患有Ⅰ型糖尿病 |
[04:50] | she had a severe shellfish allergy. | 她对贝类严重过敏 |
[04:53] | These deaths were made to look… natural. | 这几起谋杀都被伪装得十分自然 |
[04:57] | Almost… accidental. | 甚至近乎…像是意外死亡 |
[05:00] | Hugo? | 雨果 |
[05:02] | Put that Oxford degree you never talk about to good use. | 你那尘封多时的牛津学位是时候派上用场了 |
[05:04] | Get us a meeting with Aaron Peel before he keels over. | 趁亚伦·皮尔还活着 安排我们见一面 |
[05:08] | ♪Remember – Unloved & Etienne Daho♪ | |
[05:14] | *Remember me* | *记得我吗* |
[05:17] | *I’m someone you used to know from* | *你曾认得我* |
[05:19] | 阿姆斯特丹 | |
[05:20] | *Used to be* | *我曾是你* |
[05:23] | *Remember* | *记得吗* |
[05:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[05:32] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[05:36] | Don’t be a snot. | 别一脸不情愿 |
[05:38] | This kind of work pays a lot of money. | 这种活赚报酬多 |
[05:41] | It’s boring. | 可是很无聊 |
[05:42] | Then make it fun. | 那就把它弄得有趣点 |
[05:44] | Show Eve Polastri what she’s missing, huh? | 让伊芙·波拉斯特里看看她错过了什么 |
[05:47] | Show her how boring this other woman is compared to you. | 让她知道和你相比 那个新杀手有多无趣 |
[05:54] | Come. | 走吧 |
[05:57] | What’s with the shirt? | 衬衫是怎么回事啊 |
[05:59] | Come! | 走吧 |
[06:00] | Seriously, do not go shopping on your own again. | 说真的 别再自己一个人去买衣服了 |
[06:03] | *Remember dancing* | *记得那支舞吗* |
[06:09] | *That was then* | *那是当时* |
[06:10] | 《无辜者的屠杀》 科内利·凡·哈勒姆 | |
[06:12] | *This is now* | *这是现在* |
[06:15] | * I’m just saying* | *我只是说说而已* |
[06:20] | This so… boring! | 真的好…无聊啊 |
[06:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[06:32] | This is great art. | 这是伟大的艺术 |
[06:34] | All of this is masterpieces. | 这些都是名画 |
[06:36] | – Sure, masterpieces. – Yeah. | -当然了 名画 -没错 |
[06:38] | Every picture is just grapes or naked women. | 这些画里要么是葡萄 要么就是裸女 |
[06:40] | [左]《人的堕落》 科内利·凡·哈勒姆 | |
[06:58] | 《德威特兄弟之尸》 简·德·布雷 | |
[07:07] | They look like bacon. | 他们好像两条培根 |
[07:25] | – Hey, guys. How are you doing today? – Great. | -你们好 今天过得怎么样 -很好 |
[07:28] | Coffee, kombucha? | 咖啡 还是红茶酵母饮料 |
[07:30] | No, thanks. We have a meeting with Aaron Peel. | 不用了 谢谢 我们和亚伦·皮尔预约了会面 |
[07:32] | Cool. | 好的 |
[07:38] | If you could just sign these, I’ll let him know you’re here. | 请先在这上面签字 我去通知他二位来了 |
[07:41] | – What are these? – Basic N.D.A. Forms. | -这是什么 -基础保密协议 |
[07:43] | Everyone who enters the building needs to sign them. | 只要进入这栋楼 就得签保密协议 |
[07:50] | 访客 未签署保密协议 | |
[07:51] | What really annoys me is that these teenagers | 真正让我讨厌的是 这些小孩儿的薪水 |
[07:53] | probably make ten times our salary. | 可能是我们工资的十倍 |
[07:56] | They sit around on bean bags, | 而他们就坐在懒人沙发上 |
[07:57] | talking about which Doctor Who companion | 谈论着他们愿意和哪个神秘博士的伙伴 |
[07:59] | they’d like to spaff off to! | 一起出去玩 |
[08:00] | Rose Tyler. | 罗斯·泰勒 |
[08:00] | 《神秘博士》中的虚构角色 | |
[08:02] | Come on. She’s adorable. | 拜托 她很可爱的 |
[08:17] | What? It was free. | 干嘛 不喝白不喝 |
[08:22] | – Sorry to keep you. – No problem. | -抱歉久等了 -没关系 |
[08:29] | I presume this is about Dad. | 我猜这次见面跟我父亲有关 |
[08:32] | Do you know who did it? | 你们查出谁是凶手了吗 |
[08:33] | I’m afraid this meeting isn’t about your father. | 实际上 这次见面跟令尊无关 |
[08:35] | That’s a change, at least. | 至少你们终于不谈他了 |
[08:37] | I’m sick to death of talking about the old bastard. | 我已经厌烦再谈那个老混蛋的事情了 |
[08:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:40] | We understand how difficult this must be for you. | 我们知道这对你来说一定很难接受 |
[08:43] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[08:45] | But not as difficult as it is for any of you to tell us | 但似乎告知我们 我们的父亲到底怎么了 |
[08:47] | what happened to our father. | 对你们来说更难些 |
[08:48] | Great job, team! | 干得漂亮啊 |
[08:50] | We’ve come to ask you about the sale of your company. | 我们今天来拜访 是想了解一下贵公司正在进行的出售 |
[08:54] | – Why? – Is that not alright? | -为什么 -不方便回答吗 |
[08:57] | Of course it’s alright. | 当然方便 |
[08:59] | I’ve just no idea why it’d be of any interest. | 只是不懂你们为何对此感兴趣 |
[09:01] | You could almost say it’s none of your business. | 这跟你们的调查没什么关系吧 |
[09:04] | We think there may be a connection. | 我们认为或许有一定关联 |
[09:06] | As you must know, several of your father’s friends and colleagues | 你肯定知道 令尊的一些朋友和同事 |
[09:09] | have died over the past year. | 在过去几年都相继死亡 |
[09:11] | My father employed nearly 20,000 people. | 我的父亲雇佣了近两万人 |
[09:13] | People do die, I’m afraid. | 人生老病死恐怕是常情吧 |
[09:17] | Thanks for the heads up. | 多谢提醒哈 |
[09:19] | So… | 所以 |
[09:21] | what exactly is for sale? | 贵公司究竟要出售什么 |
[09:23] | For clarification. | 细说一下 |
[09:35] | Carry on. | 请继续 |
[09:41] | I asked exactly which parts of this company are currently for sale. | 我想问贵公司目前具体哪一部分准备出售 |
[09:44] | Mr. Peel respectfully declines to answer the question. | 皮尔先生礼貌地拒绝回答此问题 |
[09:53] | Could you tell us who you might be selling to? | 那可以回答我们 潜在买家有哪些人呢 |
[09:55] | Mr. Peel respectfully declines to answer the question. | 皮尔先生礼貌地拒绝回答这个问题 |
[09:58] | All right, thank you for your time, Mr. Peel. | 好吧 感谢你在百忙之中抽出时间 皮尔先生 |
[10:03] | – People are being murdered. – Eve! | -很多人被杀害了 -伊芙 |
[10:04] | Most of them are intimately connected to your father. | 大部分死者都和令尊有紧密的联系 |
[10:06] | So if we find out you are selling anything you shouldn’t be | 如果我们查出你在卖不该卖的东西 |
[10:10] | or if any of this is illegal… | 或者其中有非法成分 |
[10:11] | – My client is not obliged… – What d’you think we’re doing? | -我的客户没有义务… -你们觉得我们在干嘛 |
[10:14] | Do you want to take a look around, | 不如二位四处转转 |
[10:16] | see if you can find weapons grade plutonium hidden? | 看看这里有没有藏着武器级别的钚 |
[10:19] | Jesus! | 天 |
[10:22] | If you two are our nation’s great hope, | 如果你俩就是国家的希望 |
[10:23] | I’ll start building the bunker now. | 那我现在就要挖地堡自救 |
[10:28] | You know that this is all over, right? | 要知道 那样的话一切就完蛋了 |
[10:30] | Intelligence, | 情报机关 |
[10:32] | secret services, nations, all of it. | 特工部门 国家安全 全都完了 |
[10:35] | How can it go on, | 如果像我这样的公司 |
[10:36] | when companies like this one own more information | 掌握的信息比五角大楼和秘密情报局 |
[10:39] | than the Pentagon and M.I.6 combined? | 加起来还要多 那这个国家该怎么办 |
[10:42] | You’re done, finished. | 那你们就完了 彻底完了 |
[10:50] | ♪Where Evil Grows – The Poppy Family♪ | |
[10:59] | *I like the way you smile at me* | *我喜欢你冲我笑的样子* |
[11:03] | *I felt the heat that enveloped me* | *内心的火热将我包裹* |
[11:08] | *And what I saw I liked to see* | *我所见即我所爱* |
[11:09] | Yes? | 你好 |
[11:10] | I’m afraid your regular cleaner can’t make it today. | 抱歉 您平时的清洁工今天来不了 |
[11:12] | They’ve sent me instead. | 我是来代班的 |
[11:13] | *I never knew where evil grew* | *殊不知 邪恶在我心里发了芽* |
[11:19] | You look amazing! | 你真的太美了 |
[11:20] | Can I take a picture of you for my Instagram? | 我可以拍张照片发到我的Ins上吗 |
[11:22] | No. No, of course not. | 不行 当然不可以 |
[11:25] | Don’t be pathetic. | 别那么可悲 |
[11:28] | Get a real life! | 活在现实里吧 |
[11:30] | *Evil grows in the dark* | *邪恶在黑暗之处破土而出* |
[11:33] | Lame. | 真逊 |
[11:33] | *where the sun it never shines* | *那是阳光从不临幸的土地* |
[11:38] | *Evil grows in cracks and holes* | *邪恶在裂缝和窟窿中滋生* |
[11:42] | *And lives in people’s minds* | *扎根于人们的脑海中* |
[11:47] | *Evil grew, it’s part of you* | *邪恶生根发芽 成为你的一部分* |
[11:50] | 伊芙宝贝 希望你 | |
[11:51] | *And now it seems to be* | *似乎如今* |
[11:53] | 伊芙宝贝 希望你没有忘记我!! | |
[11:55] | *That every time I look at you* | *每当我望向你* |
[12:00] | *Evil grows in me* | *邪恶便在我心中萌生* |
[12:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:25] | Hagelslag. | 碎屑巧克力 |
[12:25] | 荷兰特色 | |
[12:28] | – Hm? – No. | -你要吗 -不要 |
[12:31] | Did you get a good look? | 你看清楚目标的样子了吗 |
[12:33] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:36] | Nobody’s into farmyard animals. | 没人对长得像农场动物的人感兴趣 |
[12:39] | Freak. | 跟怪物一样 |
[12:40] | Please! Stop it. | 够了 别闹了 |
[12:44] | I need you to concentrate. | 我需要你集中精力 |
[12:45] | Don’t behave like a little girl. | 不要表现得跟小女孩一样 |
[12:51] | How is your daughter, Konstantin? | 你女儿还好吗 康斯坦丁 |
[12:55] | Do you think she will be okay without her father to protect her? | 你觉得她没有父亲的保护也能过得很好吗 |
[13:00] | She’ll be fine. She’s strong. | 她会过得很好的 她是个强大的小女孩 |
[13:03] | Stronger than you, maybe. | 估计比你还强大 |
[13:06] | I think Eve Polastri has made you go a little soft. | 我感觉伊芙·波拉斯特里让你变得心软了 |
[13:18] | Are you okay? You poor thing. | 你没事吧 你个小可怜 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna get myself to sleep tonight | 我今晚要好好睡一觉 |
[13:28] | imagining kicking Aaron Peel out of a window onto a railing. | 在梦里一脚把亚伦·皮尔踢出窗外撞到栏杆上 |
[13:32] | Oh, God, yeah. | 老天 那太好了 |
[13:33] | Railing straight through the face. | 直接脸被栏杆戳穿 |
[13:37] | Do you think he killed his father? | 你觉得可能是他杀了他的父亲吗 |
[13:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | But bullies are really just cowards. | 但一般来说恶霸不过就是懦夫 |
[13:45] | Pretty cowardly to get someone else to do your dirty work. | 太懦弱了以至于他们都请别人来干这种脏活 |
[13:49] | Yeah, but… | 但是 |
[13:51] | do you think he’s the kind of guy | 你觉得他会是那种 |
[13:52] | who would trust a woman to do anything dirty? | 放心把脏活交给一个女人去干的人吗 |
[13:55] | Sorry to interrupt, but there’s another body. | 抱歉打断一下 又出现新的死者了 |
[13:57] | Alistair Peel’s secretary. | 阿利斯泰尔·皮尔的秘书 |
[14:05] | We’ve done the bathroom. | 浴室已经检查完毕 |
[14:17] | – Okay. This is not great. – No. | -好吧 这看着不妙 -是啊 |
[14:20] | Do they know how she died? | 他们知道她的死因了吗 |
[14:21] | On the face of it, heart attack. | 从表面来看 是心脏病 |
[14:25] | These deaths are becoming more frequent. | 这些死亡事件变得越来越频繁了 |
[14:28] | It’s not good. Something’s gonna happen. | 这可不是好兆头 肯定有大事要发生 |
[14:33] | I mean, it’s one thing getting murdered, | 被杀害是一码事 |
[14:35] | but the indignity of being found bleaching your mustache. | 但被发现因为漂唇毛死了 又是另一码事 |
[14:38] | She worked with him for years. | 她在他手下工作了很多年 |
[14:40] | So she would’ve known where the bodies were buried, so to speak. | 换句话说 她也许知道他的各种秘密 |
[14:46] | She doesn’t like blood. | 她不喜欢鲜血直流的场面 |
[14:47] | – Huh? – The Ghost. | -谁 -「幽灵」 |
[14:49] | It’s always clean… | 她干活总是干净利落 |
[14:51] | quiet. | 悄无声息 |
[14:52] | A considerate assassin. | 一位考虑周到[贴心]的杀手 |
[14:54] | That’s a first. | 这还是头一次 |
[15:38] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[15:41] | – Are you cold? – A little. | -你觉得冷吗 -有点 |
[15:45] | Poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[15:46] | But maybe you should have thought of that | 那你或许应该在干这份工作前 |
[15:48] | before you did this job, eh? | 就好好想想 |
[15:50] | Maybe if you were not a whore and had a real job, | 如果不当妓女 而是找份真正的工作 |
[15:54] | you would not be standing in the street. | 说不定你就不用出来站街了 |
[15:56] | I’m just about to go on my break. | 我马上要休息了 |
[16:00] | How much? | 什么价格 |
[16:05] | Only kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[17:09] | This is fun. | 真有情趣 |
[17:41] | No, no, no, close the curtains. | 不不不 拉上窗帘 |
[17:48] | Close them. | 拉上 |
[17:50] | Close the curtains. I do not like to be watched. | 把窗帘拉上 我不想被别人看到 |
[17:55] | Hey, are you listening to me? | 听见我说话没有 |
[17:58] | What is this? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:00] | Please stop. | 快住手 |
[18:02] | I asked you to stop! | 我让你住手 |
[18:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[18:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:07] | So everyone can see me. | 那样所有人都能看见我了 |
[18:09] | I don’t want this! | 别这样 |
[18:14] | I’ve heard about this. | 我听说过这种玩法 |
[18:16] | Very popular, apparently. | 看来确实很流行嘛 |
[18:18] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[18:19] | No, no, no, I don’t… | 不不不 我不想… |
[18:21] | I don’t want this. | 我不想这样 |
[18:23] | I’ll pay you. I’ll… I’ll pay you. | 我给你钱 我给你钱 |
[18:27] | I’ll… I’ll pay you whatever you want. | 你想要什么都可以 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry, I did not mean to call you a bitch. I… | 对不起 我不是故意叫你贱人的 |
[18:32] | I am so sorry. Please… | 我太抱歉了 求求你 |
[18:35] | Please… | 求你了 |
[18:40] | Please, I have a wife. | 求你了 我还有妻子 |
[18:43] | I have a baby. | 我还有孩子 |
[18:44] | ♪Een Muis In Een Molen In Mooi Amsterdam – André van Duin & De Spettertjes♪ | |
[18:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:55] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[18:58] | Please forgive me! | 请原谅我 |
[18:59] | I am sick! I won’t do this again, I promise! | 我有性瘾 我不会再做这种勾当了 我发誓 |
[19:02] | Please stop this! | 求你停手吧 |
[19:05] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[19:07] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[19:09] | I’m gonna kill you! | 你死定了 |
[19:15] | Blimey! It’s realistic, isn’t it? | 我的妈呀 太真实了 |
[19:48] | Is that you, Eve? | 是你吗 伊芙 |
[19:53] | Hi, Eve. | 嗨 伊芙 |
[19:55] | This is Jordan. | 这位是乔丹 |
[19:57] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[19:59] | He’s our new security guard. | 他是我们的新保安 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[20:05] | Niko, I forgot to tell you. | 尼科 我忘了告诉你 |
[20:07] | – I’m just gonna… – No. | -我还是… -没事 |
[20:10] | It’s fine, Jordan. | 没关系 乔丹 |
[20:13] | It’s not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[20:17] | – Yeah, can you give us a minute? – Sure. | -能让我俩单独谈谈吗 -好的 |
[20:33] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I am sorry. I have been… | -你为什么不告诉我 -对不起 我… |
[20:36] | I have been so busy. | 我最近太忙了 |
[20:38] | Everyone on the team has to have protection. | 每个小组成员都配了保安 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:42] | Because of Villanelle? | 是因为薇拉内拉吗 |
[20:44] | Is that what the scene at my school was all about? | 这就是你在学校闹那一出的原因吗 |
[20:48] | No. | 不是 |
[20:53] | It may surprise you, my job isn’t all about her. | 说来可能会让你吃一惊 我的工作并不总是围着她转 |
[20:56] | I work at M.I.6, Niko. | 我在军情六处工作 尼科 |
[20:59] | They are taking precautions to keep us safe. That is all. | 他们只是采取保护措施 确保我们的安全 仅此而已 |
[21:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:04] | I have a rough enough time at work. | 我这周的工作已经够折腾了 |
[21:06] | Coming home to this is not fun. | 我不想回家后还得面对这些 |
[21:08] | You don’t need to tell me. | 这还用你说 |
[21:13] | I’m going upstairs. | 我上楼了 |
[21:15] | I need to work. I’m sorry that annoys you. | 我得去工作 抱歉惹你烦心了 |
[21:17] | Eve, please, listen to me. | 伊芙 求你听我说 |
[21:19] | Having a security guard is not normal. | 给家里安排保安可一点也不正常 |
[21:22] | – That is… – Listen. | -那是… -听着 |
[21:24] | None of this is normal. | 这一切都不正常 |
[21:26] | And… | 而且 |
[21:27] | having a wife who tries to gaslight me | 有这样一位妻子试图控制我的思想 |
[21:29] | into thinking that it is, isn’t normal either. | 让我相信一切正常 也很不正常 |
[21:31] | – And it’s not kind. – Yeah. | -这样很不好 -好吧 |
[21:33] | – Well, maybe I’m not kind. – No, | -可能我就不是个好人吧 -不 |
[21:35] | Eve, you are. | 伊芙 你是 |
[21:37] | You are so kind. | 你是个大好人 |
[21:39] | You’re the best person I know. | 你是我认识的心地最善良的人 |
[21:42] | Always have been. | 一直都是 |
[21:44] | It’s why I love you. | 这就是我爱你的原因 |
[21:51] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[22:08] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:10] | How did that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[22:12] | It didn’t feel like anything. | 没有任何感觉 |
[22:14] | Is that what it’s going to be from now on? | 难道从今往后都要走这种路线了吗 |
[22:17] | Scorned wives and scumbags? | 被出轨的妻子 卑鄙无耻的丈夫 |
[22:20] | Why do you care who they are? | 你干嘛在乎他们是什么样的人 |
[22:24] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:27] | – Can we go home now? – Home? | -能回家了吗 -回家 |
[22:29] | What do you mean, “Home”? | 回什么”家” |
[22:30] | Where is that, exactly? | 哪里是你家 |
[22:32] | I’m going back to London. | 我要回伦敦 |
[22:33] | Give that up. She’s not interested in you anymore. | 别想了 她已经对你没兴趣了 |
[22:39] | – As if! – Don’t make me regret this. | -说得跟真的似的 -别让我后悔这一切 |
[22:43] | Oh, what else were you going to do, hm? | 那你还能做什么呢 |
[22:48] | Dead man. | 死人一个 |
[22:53] | Sleep well. | 好好休息 |
[22:55] | You have a long day of nothing tomorrow. | 明天可是无事可做的一整天 |
[23:12] | Hello, Len. | 你好 伦恩 |
[23:14] | How was the anniversary party? | 周年派对开得怎么样 |
[23:15] | Absolutely fantastic, thank you, Mrs. Martens. | 精彩极了 感谢您 马滕斯夫人 |
[23:19] | Poor Janey had a cold, though. Sod’s law. | 但可怜的詹妮得了感冒 真是怕什么来什么 |
[23:22] | Oh, that was bad luck. | 真倒霉 |
[23:23] | [手中信件收件人均为] 伊芙·波拉斯特里 | |
[23:24] | They gave us a lovely spread, though. | 但他们送了我们一块漂亮的布料 |
[23:25] | Absolutely terrific stuff. | 美得很 |
[23:27] | And really for the amount we had, it was very reasonable indeed. | 不过量倒是很多 还算很合理了 |
[23:30] | 伊芙宝贝 希望你没有忘记我!! | |
[23:33] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[23:34] | All in all, it was a lovely day. | 总而言之 挺不错的 |
[23:39] | – Thanks, Len. – I’ll see you tomorrow, then. | -谢谢 伦恩 -明天见 |
[23:48] | A.I.V.D, please. | 请转接荷兰情报与安全总局 |
[23:54] | Het is Carolyn Martens. | 我是卡罗琳·马滕斯[荷兰语] |
[23:57] | Ja. | 是的[荷兰语] |
[24:02] | Hugo has spoken to Aaron Peel’s assistant. | 雨果已经和亚伦·皮尔的助理谈过了 |
[24:05] | He says, | 他说 |
[24:06] | “Thanks for the offer of protection, but no, thanks.” | “感谢你们提供保护措施 但是不需要” |
[24:10] | Well, we tried. Bye, Aaron. | 至少我们尝试过了 永别了亚伦 |
[24:12] | Nice knowing you. | 真”高兴”认识你 |
[24:15] | Jess, I’d like you to go to Amsterdam. | 杰丝 我想派你去趟阿姆斯特丹 |
[24:17] | Amazing. | 真好 |
[24:20] | Oh, I forgot I was pregnant. | 忘了我还有孕在身 |
[24:22] | A man’s been murdered. | 一个男子被杀害了 |
[24:24] | Found in a red-light district window. | 尸体在红灯区某窗口被发现 |
[24:26] | A bit of a butcher shop, apparently. | 场面有点像屠杀牲口 |
[24:28] | What has this got to do with Peel? | 这案子和皮尔有又什么关联 |
[24:30] | We just like to be sure. | 只是想进一步确认下 |
[24:32] | Are you thinking it could be Villanelle? | 你觉得会是薇拉内拉吗 |
[24:37] | How are you getting on with The Ghost? | 「幽灵」调查得怎么样了 |
[24:40] | – We’re getting there. – Good. | -有进展了 -很好 |
[24:43] | The flight’s in a few hours. | 飞机几小时后起飞 |
[24:47] | But is it safe… | 但是安全吗… |
[24:48] | for Jess to go, I mean? | 让杰丝去 |
[24:50] | I think I can handle it, thank you. | 我应付得来 谢谢 |
[24:52] | Jess is very experienced. | 杰丝经验十足 |
[24:56] | – Of course. – Focus on the job at hand. | -当然了 -专心攻克手头的难题 |
[24:59] | This Peel situation is starting to look like a bloodbath. | 皮尔案的形势开始朝大屠杀的方向发展了 |
[25:57] | I don’t do girls. Sorry. | 我不和女生做 不好意思 |
[25:59] | Oh, I’m just looking. | 我只是来看看 |
[26:06] | Er… not at you. I’m waiting for someone. | 不是要看你 我在等人 |
[26:38] | We got an email. | 来了封邮件 |
[26:40] | The toxicology report on Linda. | 琳达尸检的毒理学报告 |
[26:43] | It was a nerve agent. | 是神经性毒剂 |
[26:45] | She had it on her fingertips and upper lip. | 她的指尖和上唇都有残留 |
[26:51] | It was in the mustache bleach. | 她在唇毛漂白剂里下了毒 |
[26:54] | There’s something else in there too. | 还检测出了其他化学成分 |
[26:56] | Desflurane. | 地氟醚 |
[26:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:00] | An inhalational anesthetic. | 一种吸入麻醉剂 |
[27:03] | An inhalational anesthetic? | 吸入麻醉剂 |
[27:07] | Put in a cream that goes under your nose. | 混在膏剂中 抹在鼻下 吸入即麻醉 |
[27:12] | Wow, that is smart. | 够聪明 |
[27:15] | And thoughtful. | 也很缜密 |
[27:19] | She wanted it to be painless. | 她不想让死者痛苦地死去 |
[27:21] | What kind of assassin is that? | 这算是什么杀手 |
[27:25] | A nice one? | 善良的杀手吗 |
[27:26] | She can make it painless because she knows about drugs. | 她能免除受害者死亡的痛苦 是因为她懂如何用药 |
[27:30] | She knows how to tailor each death to make it look accidental. | 她知道如何将谋杀巧妙设计成事故 |
[27:36] | Kenny, check the database. | 肯尼 检索数据库 |
[27:39] | Any women in the medical profession, | 检索所有具有医疗经验的 |
[27:42] | non-white, over 35, | 年龄在35岁以上的非白人女性 |
[27:44] | who have been in any kind of trouble in the last few years. | 并且在过去几年曾陷入过困境 |
[27:47] | Anyone struck off, any allegations, any court cases. | 破产 或遭到指控 上过法庭 |
[27:51] | She’s a nurse | 她是个护士 |
[27:53] | – or… A doctor. – Right. | -或者医生 -好的 |
[27:57] | And… And run that check against cleaners | 再交叉检索一下所有曾在麦克维 |
[28:00] | who’ve worked at McVey and Linda’s building. | 和琳达的办公大楼工作过的清洁工 |
[28:10] | ♪Her – Unloved♪ | |
[28:13] | *There were no candles left, the room was dark as night* | *蜡烛已用尽 房间如夜似黑暗* |
[28:19] | *just like the colors of my mind* | *正如我内心一般漆黑* |
[28:25] | *I gave my heart to her* | *我把心给了她* |
[28:32] | *She has my heart* | *她拿走了我的心* |
[29:03] | This is taking ages. | 这怕是得等到猴年马月了 |
[29:05] | It’s a computer. It’s not magic. | 这是电脑 又不是魔法 |
[29:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | I’m starving. We’re getting dinner. | 我饿死了 我们去吃饭吧 |
[29:11] | Listen, I can’t. | 我走不开 |
[29:13] | I’ll stay with Kenny. | 我陪着肯尼 |
[29:14] | It’s 1 am. We’ve got to eat. | 这都凌晨一点了 我们得吃饭呀 |
[29:17] | Come on. It’s my treat. | 走吧 我请客 |
[29:20] | We’ll go somewhere fancy. | 去个豪华的地方 |
[29:25] | I think I once got a hand-job in here. | 好像有人在这里给我撸过一次 |
[29:28] | Under this very table. | 就在这张桌子下面 |
[29:29] | That is so romantic. | 那可真是浪漫 |
[29:33] | It really was, actually. | 确实很浪漫 |
[29:35] | Do you ever not talk about sex? | 你能别总三句话离不开性吗 |
[29:39] | Why would I? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[29:41] | What else is there? | 除了性还有什么 |
[29:51] | God! | 天呐 |
[29:52] | This is amazing! | 太好吃了 |
[29:54] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[29:56] | What do they put in it? | 他们加了什么 |
[29:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:00] | Crack? | 强效可卡因吧 |
[30:04] | Orphans? | 没人要的小孩 |
[30:07] | I don’t care if that’s true. | 我根本不在乎它加了什么 |
[30:09] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[30:10] | If it tastes this good, | 只要有这么好吃 |
[30:11] | grind up an orphan and fry it in crack. | 管它是不是没人要的小孩被碾烂 裹上了可卡因炸的 |
[30:29] | Good time, honey? Want to have a good time? | 爽翻天哦 亲爱的 想嗨一嗨吗 |
[30:31] | I’ve got everything you want, | 我这里应有尽有 |
[30:32] | I’ve got ups and downs. | 有好货也有劣质货 |
[30:33] | I don’t want any of your rat poison. | 我才不要你那耗子药 |
[30:35] | I’ve got top quality stuff – 100% organic. | 我有质量上乘的货 百分百有机 |
[30:38] | Sure! | 你说是就是吧 |
[30:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:48] | What do you have? | 你都有什么 |
[30:55] | God, this is disgusting. | 天 太恶心了 |
[30:57] | – Can I have it back, then? – No. | -那就还给我吧 -不行 |
[31:02] | I haven’t smoked since college. | 大学之后我就再没抽过烟了 |
[31:05] | – Desperate times! – Yeah! | -非常时期嘛 -是呀 |
[31:08] | Are you excited? | 你兴奋吗 |
[31:11] | Excited? | 兴奋什么 |
[31:13] | About The Ghost. | 追查「幽灵」 |
[31:14] | You seem a little bit… tweaked. | 你好像有点…坐立难安 |
[31:19] | Not in a bad way. | 不是贬义 |
[31:21] | I get it, seriously. | 我懂你 真的 |
[31:24] | I wanted this job for exactly the same reason that you did. | 我也是出于和你同样的原因 才选择了这份工作 |
[31:28] | And what reason is that? | 那是什么原因呢 |
[31:31] | I didn’t want to die of boredom. | 我不想无聊而死 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I am excited. | 我确实很兴奋 |
[31:44] | God, it sounds gross to say that. | 天呐 说出口感觉好恶心 |
[31:48] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[31:51] | What’s the deal… | 你和薇拉内拉之间… |
[31:53] | with you and Villanelle? | 到底怎么回事 |
[32:01] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[32:03] | She fancies you, doesn’t she? | 她迷恋你 是不是 |
[32:08] | Everything isn’t all about sex, Hugo. | 不是所有事都和性有关 雨果 |
[32:14] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[32:20] | What is it? | 那算什么 |
[32:22] | Do you like watching her | 你是喜欢关注她 |
[32:24] | or do you like being watched? | 还是喜欢被她关注 |
[32:29] | Both. | 都喜欢 |
[32:51] | Oh, my God, he found her. | 我的天 他找到她了 |
[32:59] | ♪Heroes Everything – Pyrit♪ | |
[33:02] | *I cannot sleep* | *夜不能寐* |
[33:08] | *Since winter* | *冬日已深* |
[33:14] | *I’m caught up deep in* | *无法自拔* |
[33:20] | *in my mind* | *深陷内心的沼泽* |
[33:26] | *I cannot sleep* | *体不安席* |
[33:32] | *Since summer* | *夏去多时* |
[33:38] | *I’m way too deep* | *无法摆脱* |
[33:44] | *in my head* | *内心深处的羁绊* |
[34:41] | Hey, there is a line! Don’t you have any manners? | 大家都在排队 你不懂礼貌吗 |
[35:30] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[35:31] | I hate you! Let me go! | 我讨厌你 放开我 |
[35:34] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[35:35] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[35:40] | I know, Mom. I know! | 我知道 妈妈 我知道 |
[35:43] | Mom! | 妈 |
[35:44] | They wrote a card, | 上次艾莉给你写的贺卡 |
[35:47] | it’ll be on its way. | 会被送到的 |
[35:49] | Look. I gotta go ok? I’ve got to go to work. | 我有事要忙 先挂电话啦 |
[35:52] | Okay, bye, Ma. | 好的 回聊 妈 |
[35:58] | Did you drop this? | 这是你掉的吗 |
[36:00] | I don’t think so. | 不是我的 |
[36:02] | Should I take it? | 难道该我自己收下吗 |
[36:03] | I guess. You found it. | 拿走吧 反正是你捡到的 |
[36:06] | What if one of the kids got it in a birthday card | 万一是从哪个孩子生日贺卡里掉出来的呢 |
[36:07] | and I’m putting it in my pocket like an asshole? | 我却像个混蛋一样把它私吞了 |
[36:10] | So leave it. | 那就把它留在地上 |
[36:12] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[36:14] | – I would take it. – You know what? You… | -我会把它拿走 -不如… |
[36:17] | You have it, then. | 你拿着吧 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[36:30] | Just waiting. | 我只是在等待 |
[36:41] | Do you want us to shoot you in front of your kids? | 你不希望在自己孩子面前被击毙吧 |
[36:47] | It’ll be easier if you come with me. | 如果你直接跟我们走 会省事得多 |
[38:42] | ♪Vlinder Van Een Zomer – Willeke Alberti♪ | |
[38:54] | *Er is geen band die ons nog bindt* | *再无羁绊将你我相连* |
[38:58] | *Ik ben je harteklop niet meer* | *我不再牵动你的心跳* |
[39:06] | *Ik weet dat jij me niet meer mint* | *知道你已不爱我* |
[39:09] | *En dat doet mij oneindig zeer* | *这无尽地伤害了我* |
[39:17] | *Er is geen hoop meer op geluk* | *看不到幸福的希望* |
[39:23] | *Ik heb begrepen het is stuk* | *我明白一切都结束了* |
[39:28] | *Noem mij maar vlinder van een zomer, Angel* | *请叫我夏日的蝴蝶 天使* |
[39:34] | *Ik was geluk maar een vergissing, baby* | *我虽幸运 但却是个错误的选择 宝贝* |
[39:40] | *Noem mij maar vlinder van een zomer, Angel* | *请叫我夏日的蝴蝶 天使* |
[39:45] | *Ik was geluk maar een vergissing, baby* | *我虽幸运 但却是个错误的选择 宝贝* |
[39:48] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:52] | *Want ik beteken niets voor jou* | *我对你而言毫无意义吗* |
[39:52] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |