| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | I don’ t like the way I feel. | 我不喜欢我的感觉 |
| [00:10] | I want you to fix that. | 我想让你把它治好 |
| [00:11] | Helene is as clueless as we are | 海莲娜和我们一样 |
| [00:13] | about who sits at the top of The Twelve. | 不知道「十二门徒」的老大是谁 |
| [00:15] | She’s young, she’s green, but she has potential. | 她年轻 稚嫩 但很有潜力 |
| [00:17] | I need her ready to work quickly. | 我要她能尽快执行任务 |
| [00:19] | I murdered my brother. | 我杀了我哥哥 |
| [00:22] | There’s been another attack. | 还有另一桩案子 |
| [00:24] | A Russian agent in Cuba. | 一个在古巴的俄罗斯特工 |
| [00:25] | Well, they must be a member of The Twelve. | 他肯定是「十二门徒」之一 |
| [00:26] | I should’ve done this when we first met. | 我们第一次见面的时候 我就该这么做了 |
| [00:28] | Done what? | 做什么 |
| [00:31] | I rose to your challenge. | 我接受你的挑战 |
| [00:33] | When are you free? | 你什么时候有空 |
| [00:34] | Now. | 现在 |
| [00:45] | *There were no candles lit the room was dark as night* | *屋里没有烛光 夜一般黑* |
| [00:51] | *Just like the corners of my mind* | *黑如我心中角落* |
| [00:57] | *I gave my heart to her* | *我将真心付给她* |
| [01:04] | *She has my heart* | *她掌控我的心* |
| [01:11] | *I rose to kiss her but the flower fell apart* | *起身亲吻 花瓣落下* |
| [01:18] | *Fire glistened and tore me apart* | *火光摇曳 将我撕扯* |
| [01:24] | *”Where does love go?” she said* | *爱意何去 她问* |
| [01:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [01:30] | *I said,”Wherever you are”* | *我答 随你所至* |
| [01:36] | This is all quite creepy. | 好吓人哦 |
| [01:43] | You brought me all the way across town for this? | 大老远叫我过来就给看这个 |
| [01:47] | Hi, Eve. | 好呀 伊芙 |
| [01:58] | I want my phone call! | 我要打电话 |
| [02:15] | So… | 那么 |
| [02:18] | When does the show start? | 表演几点开始 |
| [02:21] | I own this. | 这是我的 |
| [02:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
| [02:25] | My Dad used to bring me to pantomimes here when I was a kid. | 小时候我爸常带我来这看儿童默剧 |
| [02:29] | I loved it so much. So he bought it for me. | 我很喜欢 所以他买了给我 |
| [02:34] | Of course he did. | 毫不意外啊 |
| [02:38] | Of course he did. | 毫不意外 |
| [02:40] | Well, shall we talk business now? | 现在可以谈正事了吗 |
| [02:42] | Yeah. | 可以 |
| [02:44] | So, the name? | 所以 名字是 |
| [02:50] | Oh, Lars Meier. | 拉尔斯·梅尔 |
| [02:53] | He must be a big deal, he was really hard to find. | 他肯定大有来头 神龙见首不见尾 |
| [03:03] | Fernanda seems lovely, by the way. | 另外 费尔南达看着很讨喜 |
| [03:07] | Ah, she’s an idiot. | 她是个蠢货 |
| [03:10] | Oh see, you didn’t play her right. | 瞧 你没用对她 |
| [03:14] | I would have gotten her to lead me to Lars. | 换我就能让她帮忙搭上拉尔斯 |
| [03:17] | I didn’t say I was looking for him. | 我又没说自己要找的是他 |
| [03:20] | But see, here’s what I can’t figure out. | 我就是这点没搞明白 |
| [03:22] | Why would you need to go through his ex | 你何必通过他的前任 |
| [03:25] | to track him down? Unless you don’t know who he is? | 去找他 除非你根本不认识他 |
| [03:32] | Do you not know who he is? | 你是不是不认识他 |
| [03:33] | My, my, | 天呐 天呐 |
| [03:35] | your brain, it’s like a hamster on a wheel. | 就像笼子里的仓鼠一样 你的脑瓜子转啊转啊 |
| [03:39] | It must be exhausting. | 累坏了吧 |
| [03:47] | On the subject of exes, I hear you’ve had a busy night. | 说起前任们 听说你昨晚很忙 |
| [03:55] | You got her arrested? Wow! I’m impressed. | 把她抓起来了 真令我叹服 |
| [04:02] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
| [04:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [04:18] | It is Lars. | 就是拉尔斯 |
| [04:23] | I’ll race you. | 我们来比 |
| [04:25] | Let’s see who can find him first. | 看谁先找到他 |
| [04:37] | *Whatever you do don’t blow your cool* | *不管去哪 保持冷静* |
| [04:43] | *You never know what’ll happen to you | *你永远不知会发生什么* |
| [04:49] | *Never get mad* | *绝不生气* |
| [04:52] | *Don’t even quarrel don’t blow your cool* | *更别争吵 保持冷静* |
| [04:57] | Should I come in? | 可以进来吗 |
| [04:59] | Yes. | 可以 |
| [05:02] | *Don’t get annoyed* | *不要发火* |
| [05:06] | Come in. | 进 |
| [05:12] | So this is where you’ll be staying. | 你以后就待这 |
| [05:15] | I expect you to be contactable 24 hours a day. | 希望你随时能联系得上 |
| [05:18] | I call, you run. Get it? | 我来电 你就跑 明白了吗 |
| [05:22] | Yeah. Just so you know, | 嗯 提醒一下 |
| [05:24] | we’re not friends, | 我们不是朋友 |
| [05:26] | don’t ever think we are. | 别这么认为 |
| [05:27] | – Okay. – Good, sit. | -好 -很好 坐 |
| [05:34] | So, tell me about yourself. | 说说你的情况吧 |
| [05:37] | What do you want to know? | 想知道什么 |
| [05:39] | What are you good at? | 你擅长什么 |
| [05:42] | Embalming. | 尸体防腐 |
| [05:47] | – Embalming? – Yeah. | -尸体防腐 -对 |
| [05:50] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
| [05:53] | Let’s make this simple. Have you ever killed? | 咱们直接点说吧 你杀过人吗 |
| [05:56] | Once. | 杀过一次 |
| [05:58] | Oh? A real pro. | 真是个专业杀手 |
| [06:01] | This is your new phone and keys. | 这是你的新电话和钥匙 |
| [06:04] | Get settled and meet me at the end of the pier in an hour. | 安顿一下 一个小时后咱们码头那边见 |
| [06:15] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看是谁来了 |
| [06:22] | – I’m drunk by the way. – Oh, I can smell. | -顺便告诉你一声 我喝醉了 -我闻出来了 |
| [06:25] | – Hey, guess what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么着 |
| [06:27] | Helene doesn’t know what Lars looks like. | 海莲娜不知道拉尔斯长什么样 |
| [06:30] | But we do. | 但是我们知道 |
| [06:31] | What? | 什么 |
| [06:36] | That is how many social media posts this woman has, | 是这个女人在社交媒体上发过的帖子数量 |
| [06:39] | and I trawled through every single one of them. | 我每一条都仔细地看过了 |
| [06:43] | This is the only picture of them together, anywhere. | 这是里面唯一一张他们的合照 |
| [06:46] | – Damn you’re good. – I know. | -妈的 你真厉害 -我知道 |
| [06:49] | Can we do facial recognition? | 我们可以做面部识别吗 |
| [06:50] | Yeah, but, please have a heart, let me eat something first. | 可以 但求求你有点良心 让我先吃点东西 |
| [06:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [07:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
| [07:05] | I just need a minute, thank you. | 给我几分钟时间 谢谢 |
| [07:11] | It’s good to see you, Villanelle. | 看见你很高兴 薇拉内尔 |
| [07:13] | You look well, all things considered. | 你看起来不错 就目前这种情况来说 |
| [07:16] | So, have you got all this… | 那么你已经把那些乱七八糟的想法 |
| [07:19] | out of your system? | 清理干净了吗 |
| [07:21] | Yes. Shall we go? | 是的 我们可以走了吗 |
| [07:31] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做呢 |
| [07:34] | I could try to intimidate you, but that doesn’t work. | 我可以试着吓唬你 但这个方法对你不奏效 |
| [07:38] | I could stroke your ego, but you know it all, already. | 我可以打击你的自尊 但你已经知道这一套了 |
| [07:43] | Or I could offer you more money, but you don’t care about that. | 或者我可以给你更多钱 但你根本不在乎那些 |
| [07:46] | So, I’ll just go for honesty. | 所以我干脆跟你实话实说吧 |
| [07:50] | No one leaves The Twelve. | 没人可以离开「十二门徒」 |
| [07:53] | – Not you, not me– – Wrong. | -你不行 我也不行 -错了 |
| [07:56] | I want more money, lots more. | 我想要更多的钱 很多很多 |
| [08:00] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
| [08:02] | Yeah. | 可以 |
| [08:21] | Your timing is impeccable as ever. | 你的时机一如既往地完美 |
| [08:25] | This, this is a sensitive one. | 这个 是个敏感人物 |
| [08:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [08:40] | Heathrow please, Luis. | 去希斯罗机场 路易斯 |
| [09:41] | At least you’re punctual. | 起码你很守时 |
| [09:46] | No, no, no, I want you to go and push her in. | 不 不 不 我想让你过去把她推下去 |
| [09:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [09:53] | Push the woman in the sea. | 把那个女人推到海里去 |
| [09:55] | Why? She hasn’t done anything. | 为什么 她也没做错什么 |
| [09:59] | There is no why, there’s only do. Go, push her in. | 没有为什么 去做就是了 去吧 把她推下去 |
| [10:05] | No. | 不去 |
| [10:07] | Yes! | 去 |
| [10:19] | Are you wasting my time? | 你在浪费我的时间吗 |
| [10:22] | Do you want this job? | 你想要这份工作吗 |
| [10:25] | Or do you want to be a nobody? | 还是你想继续当个无名小卒 |
| [10:32] | Are you stupid? | 你是傻子吗 |
| [10:39] | For God’s sake, answer me! | 老天爷啊 回答我啊 |
| [10:50] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
| [11:08] | Look, is that him? | 看 是他吗 |
| [11:13] | Wait, that’s him, right? Older now, but… | 等等 是他吧 现在老了一些 不过… |
| [11:16] | Yeah, that’s gotta be him. | 对 肯定是他 |
| [11:18] | AnniePixieXOXO is selling this picture for 17 euros. | 安妮派西亲亲发的这张照片卖17欧元 |
| [11:22] | “Der Revolutionaire, Eugenie Allard. Berlin, 1979.” | “革命家尤金妮·阿拉德 柏林 1979年” |
| [11:27] | Eugenie Allard. | 尤金妮·阿拉德 |
| [11:28] | “A photographer most noted for her shots during the Cold War.” | 摄影师 以美苏冷战期间拍摄的作品著名 |
| [11:33] | Can you get a phone number? | 你能查到她的电话吗 |
| [11:35] | Yeah. | 当然 |
| [11:41] | Oui? | 你好 |
| [11:42] | Oh, hello, do you speak English? | 你好 请问你会说英语吗 |
| [11:44] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸会说 |
| [11:45] | Fantastic. I saw your listing online for Der Revolutionaire, | 太好了 我看见你发的革命家那张照片了 |
| [11:50] | it’s such a beautiful image. | 真的很漂亮 |
| [11:51] | Might you know who the subject is? | 你知道拍摄对象是谁吗 |
| [11:53] | Nope. | 不知道 |
| [11:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [11:57] | Do you have any more photographs of this gentleman? | 你还有这位先生其他的照片吗 |
| [12:00] | Probably. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
| [12:02] | Oh, do you think you could have a look? | 你可以找一下吗 |
| [12:05] | Do you think I have a bag of time? | 你觉得我时间多得用不完是不是 |
| [12:07] | Either place a bid or come. | 要么你直接拍下来要么自己过来 |
| [12:12] | Good to see you awake. | 看到你醒了真好 |
| [12:14] | I am sorry about the cuffs. | 很抱歉你得被铐着 |
| [12:17] | I’d love a cigar. | 我想来根雪茄 |
| [12:21] | Evidently the FSB is aware | 很明显俄罗斯联邦安全局 |
| [12:23] | that you’re a member of The Twelve. | 已经知道你是「十二门徒」之一了 |
| [12:25] | So I need the names of your contacts. | 我要知道你联络人的名字 |
| [12:28] | How about that cigar? | 雪茄呢 |
| [12:30] | Be a dear. | 做个好人吧 |
| [12:43] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
| [12:46] | Ah, you know your way around the cigar. | 你很擅长给人点烟 |
| [12:50] | Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. | 我没有别的意思 |
| [13:08] | I’ll die before I grovel to a woman! | 我死也不在女人面前低声下气 |
| [13:11] | Well now that was silly, wasn’t it? | 这样很蠢 不是吗 |
| [13:42] | There’s something niggling at me. | 有些事困扰着我 |
| [13:45] | Andreas went to all that trouble | 安德里亚斯好不容易 |
| [13:46] | to get me the position as mayor. | 让我当上市长 |
| [13:49] | And you just blow it all up to bring it back here | 你居然把这全毁了 |
| [13:51] | to train up that little idiot nobody. | 还让我回来训练那个笨蛋小卒 |
| [13:54] | Are you losing your touch, Konstantin? | 康斯坦丁 你是廉颇老矣了吗 |
| [13:56] | I’m just a realist. | 我只是务实 |
| [13:58] | There’s nothing special about her. | 她没什么特别的 |
| [14:00] | And there’s certainly nothing special about me. | 当然我也一样 |
| [14:03] | So now I’m wondering– | 现在我在思考 |
| [14:04] | Wondering is above your pay grade. Just get the job done. | 思考不是你的活 把你本职的事做好 |
| [14:08] | You know what? | 你猜怎么的 |
| [14:10] | I really like my new life. | 我真的很喜欢我的新生活 |
| [14:11] | So how about this? | 不如这样吧 |
| [14:13] | You put me back on a plane to Russia, | 你给我安排回俄罗斯的飞机 |
| [14:15] | and I keep quiet. Or, I can call Andreas… | 我就不说出去 不然我就打给安德里亚斯 |
| [14:20] | check he knows about whatever it is you’re up to. | 看他知不知道你的计划 |
| [14:27] | What? | 什么 |
| [14:28] | I know about Paul. | 我认识保罗 |
| [14:29] | Paul who? | 哪个保罗 |
| [14:30] | Oh, you must remember Paul? | 你肯定还记得保罗吧 |
| [14:32] | Grey hair, glasses. | 灰色头发 戴眼镜 |
| [14:36] | You framed him for stealing six million euros from The Twelve? | 你诬陷他从「十二门徒」那里偷了六百万欧元 |
| [14:40] | Yeah, get the job done before The Twelve find out | 在「十二门徒」发现你是个偷东西的蟑螂之前 |
| [14:43] | what a thieving little cockroach you are. | 把任务完成 |
| [14:51] | *The wedding moon And I don’t want to choose* | *我不想在蜜月的时候* |
| [14:55] | *Between the black and white* | *纠结善恶黑白* |
| [14:58] | *I don’t care* | *我不在乎* |
| [15:01] | *I don’t care* | *我不在乎* |
| [15:06] | *The storm is coming Lord have mercy* | *暴风雨降至 请求上天怜悯* |
| [15:10] | *And I feel the same* | *我也有同感* |
| [15:12] | If you wanted a cigar, you could have just asked for one. | 你想要雪茄直说就好 |
| [15:13] | *I don’t care* | *我不在乎* |
| [15:16] | *I don’t care* | *我不在乎* |
| [15:36] | *I chased the dragon In shiny vision* | *我在光亮中追逐龙* |
| [15:40] | *And I feel the pain* | *我感到痛苦* |
| [15:43] | *I don’t care* | *我不在乎* |
| [15:53] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你 |
| [15:56] | For future reference, I hate surprises. | 给你以后一个参考 我讨厌惊吓 |
| [16:04] | Is it too late to offer you the job you wanted or… | 现在给你想要的工作还来得及吗 |
| [16:13] | A wrench? | 扳手 |
| [16:15] | Oh, come on! You’re more inventive than that. | 得了吧 你可以找点更有创意的办法 |
| [16:18] | You’ve always been more inventive. | 你一直很有创意 |
| [16:20] | Even when you were a child. | 就算你还是个小孩子的时候 |
| [16:22] | I often wonder if you remember the first time we met? | 我一直在想你还记不记得我们初次见面 |
| [16:24] | You know there was the time in prison, of course, in Russia, | 你知道我们在俄罗斯监狱里见过 |
| [16:28] | but before that too. At your orphanage, | 但之前还有一次 在孤儿院 |
| [16:31] | when you were 9 years old. | 你当时九岁 |
| [16:32] | I never knew if you remembered that. I liked you instantly. | 我不知道你还记不记得 我当时就喜欢你 |
| [16:39] | Let’s go! Let’s go! High Striker! | 来吧 来吧 高射手 |
| [16:44] | Who’s got the strongest swing? | 谁是最强的 |
| [16:46] | Mate! Yes, you! Yeah, I’m looking at you, mate. | 朋友 没错 就是你 我在看你呢 |
| [16:50] | Oh, come on! | 来啊 |
| [16:51] | Oy, do you wanna go? | 要来一锤吗 |
| [16:56] | Yes! | 没错 |
| [17:01] | Come on, show us your muscles. | 来吧 秀肌肉了 |
| [17:11] | Whoa. Oh, my… | 我的天 |
| [17:13] | What the hell? How’d you do that? | 天啊 你怎么做到的 |
| [17:18] | I’m Darren, by the way! | 顺便 我叫戴伦 |
| [18:32] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
| [18:36] | That was not pleasant. | 那可不好玩 |
| [18:38] | I said prove it. | 我说证明给我看 |
| [18:41] | I’ll need some painkillers. There’s some in the glove box. | 我要止疼片 我车上的杂物箱里有 |
| [18:47] | Oh, good God, Villanelle. | 真行 薇拉内尔 |
| [18:59] | What’s happened to you? | 发生什么了 |
| [19:01] | I thought you enjoyed all this, at least– | 我还以为你喜欢 至少 |
| [19:03] | Talk. | 说 |
| [19:05] | You had a bracelet, a cheap little thing, | 你有一条手链 便宜的那种小玩意 |
| [19:09] | with a ballet slipper pendant attached to it. | 上面有个芭蕾舞鞋的吊坠 |
| [19:12] | I remember it because of what you did with it. | 我记得是因为你用那手链做的事 |
| [19:15] | There was another girl at the orphanage | 孤儿院还有一个女孩 |
| [19:16] | who, uh, upset you somehow, stole your pudding or something. | 偷了你的布丁还是什么让你不高兴了 |
| [19:22] | So, in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping, | 所以在夜里趁她睡觉的时候 |
| [19:25] | you took the bracelet off | 你把手链摘下来 |
| [19:28] | and you tied it tightly around her index finger, | 紧紧地拴在了她的食指上 |
| [19:31] | so that when she woke up some hours later, | 所以几个小时后她醒来的时候 |
| [19:33] | her finger was turning black. | 她的手指已经变黑了 |
| [19:36] | The staff tried to cut it off, | 管理员试着切断手链 |
| [19:38] | but it was on so tightly they just were slicing flesh. | 但手链绑得太紧了 他们一直在割肉 |
| [19:44] | She lost the finger in the end. | 最后她失去了那根手指 |
| [19:47] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
| [19:52] | When you heard that she had lost the finger… | 在你听说她失去了那根手指时 |
| [19:57] | You asked if you could see it. | 你问能否看看那手指 |
| [20:04] | I was like this at 9? | 我九岁就这样了吗 |
| [20:05] | Hmm, you were gifted from birth. | 你这是娘胎里带的 |
| [20:08] | Evil from birth. | 天生的邪恶 |
| [20:10] | You know, humans are like a mezze board. | 人就像个小吃拼盘 |
| [20:14] | The best of them have a little bit of everything. | 最好的人各种不同的特性都有一点 |
| [20:16] | And if you think that your… flair for murder, | 如果你觉得你杀人的天分 |
| [20:20] | you know, speaks to you a kind of, lack of humanity, wrong. | 对你来说是有点缺少人性 那是错的 |
| [20:27] | Killing is primal. It’s what nature intended. | 杀戮是原始本能 这是天性 |
| [20:30] | And who are we to quibble with nature? | 我们怎么能跟大自然斤斤计较 |
| [20:32] | Why waste your time being good | 你既然有擅长的事可做 |
| [20:35] | when you could just be good at what you’re good at? | 为什么要浪费时间去做好人 |
| [20:38] | That’s what I think anyway. | 反正我是这么想的 |
| [20:41] | But what do I know, I’ve just probably got concussion. | 可我又知道什么 我可能只是脑震荡了 |
| [20:45] | And I’m ravenous. | 而且我饿坏了 |
| [20:47] | Fancy a sandwich before you… dash my brains out? | 在你把我爆头前我能吃个美味的三明治吗 |
| [20:53] | – After you. – No, after you, | -你先走 -不 你先走 |
| [20:55] | I’d rather keep you where I can see you. | 我宁愿你一直在我视线范围内 |
| [21:00] | Ah, buenas tardes, Benita. | 下午好 贝妮塔 |
| [21:03] | Be careful, she’s not house-trained. | 注意 她没有受过训练 |
| [21:08] | – Any peep from next door? – Nothing. | -隔壁有叫唤吗 -没有 |
| [21:11] | – I need to clean that. – Good idea. | -得清理一下 -好主意 |
| [21:14] | Come. Sit. I cooked. | 来 坐 我做了饭 |
| [21:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
| [21:27] | It’s Benita. She comes with the house, apparently. | 她是贝妮塔 和房子打包一块儿的 |
| [22:03] | Oui? | 你好 |
| [22:08] | Are you AnniePixieXOXO? | 你是安妮派西亲亲吗 |
| [22:11] | Ah, let me guess, London Lady. | 我猜猜 伦敦女士 |
| [22:14] | So lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| [22:16] | If you think this is lovely, you must have led a sad life. | 你要是觉得这很高兴 那你肯定过得不好 |
| [22:20] | That’s one way of looking at it. | 也可以这么说吧 |
| [22:22] | Um, as I mentioned, I’m interested in that | 我之前说过 我那张《革命者》 |
| [22:26] | Der Revolutionaire photograph. | 很感兴趣 |
| [22:28] | Might you know where it was taken or… | 或许你知道那是在哪拍的或者 |
| [22:30] | My mother took it. She’s dead. | 是我妈拍的 她死了 |
| [22:32] | Oh your mother was Eugenie Allard? She’s so talented. | 你妈妈是尤金妮·阿拉德 她很有天赋 |
| [22:35] | She was a pig. | 她就是头猪 |
| [22:39] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
| [22:41] | You said you might have other photographs of him… | 你说你或许还有一张他的照片 |
| [22:43] | Take your pick, la. | 随你挑 这边 |
| [22:58] | Isn’t it refreshing? | 安静地吃饭 |
| [23:03] | To eat in silence? | 这是不是让人感到很清爽 |
| [23:06] | So many people are just bags of gas, | 太多人就像一包空气 |
| [23:08] | expelling air when they’ve nothing of any great worth to say. | 在他们没什么可说的时候还在那排气 |
| [23:13] | Just farting from their mouths. | 用嘴巴放屁 |
| [23:16] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 正是 |
| [23:25] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
| [23:27] | I like big belly. | 我喜欢胃口好的 |
| [23:29] | It’s really good. | 真的很好吃 |
| [23:35] | Despite being under duress, | 尽管是被胁迫 |
| [23:39] | I meant what I said. | 我说的都是真心的 |
| [23:42] | What? | 什么 |
| [23:44] | That we’d make a good team. | 我们会是个很好的团队 |
| [23:48] | So… | 所以 |
| [23:51] | Are you going to tell me who sent you? | 你会告诉我谁派你来的吗 |
| [23:55] | Don’t I get a bribe or something? | 难道没点贿赂或是什么的吗 |
| [23:57] | Name it, you can have it. | 说出来 你就能得到 |
| [23:58] | But, I think you’ll tell me because you like me. | 不过我觉得你会告诉我是因为你喜欢我 |
| [24:04] | That’s presumptuous. | 够自负的 |
| [24:10] | Helene. | 海莲娜 |
| [24:12] | Helene? | 海莲娜 |
| [24:16] | Is she behind these attacks on The Twelve? | 是她策划袭击「十二门徒」吗 |
| [24:19] | Because I’ve been tracking attacks on members of The Twelve | 因为我一直在追查「十二门徒」遇袭事件 |
| [24:21] | and if she’s not behind these attacks, | 如果不是她策划的 |
| [24:24] | she’d have been grateful to me | 那她应该感谢我 |
| [24:25] | for trying to save them from some… | 把他们从一个折磨型杀手手里 |
| [24:29] | torturous murderer. | 救出来 |
| [24:30] | Torturous? | 折磨型 |
| [24:32] | Yeah. One of them survived. | 对 只有一人幸存 |
| [24:36] | I have the hideous toad, here, next door. | 那丑蛤蟆就在我这 隔壁房 |
| [24:42] | You should meet him, it might inspire you. | 你应该见见他 可能会给你点灵感 |
| [24:47] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
| [24:49] | Him has a name: Rustem. | 他有名字的 鲁斯泰姆 |
| [24:54] | His toes were severed and inserted into his nostrils. | 他的脚趾被切下来塞进他鼻孔里 |
| [25:00] | Nice! | 真不错 |
| [25:05] | May I? | 可以吗 |
| [25:16] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
| [25:18] | As yet unknown, but a woman. | 还不知道 只知道是个女的 |
| [25:20] | A beast! | 一只野兽 |
| [25:22] | Not like you, you’re a thoroughbred… | 不像你 你是匹良马… |
| [25:25] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
| [25:29] | Bilious man. | 垃圾男 |
| [25:30] | What do you want from him? | 你想从他身上得到什么 |
| [25:32] | Who, why, what, whatever. | 谁 为什么 做什么 什么都行 |
| [25:34] | Who are his contacts, why does Helene want him dead, | 他联络人是谁 海莲娜为什么要他死 |
| [25:38] | what’s next. | 下一步要做什么 |
| [25:39] | Failing that, | 实在不行 |
| [25:41] | whatever you can get. | 你能问出什么都可以 |
| [25:44] | Okay. | 好 |
| [25:47] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
| [25:50] | Good. | 很好 |
| [26:45] | Can I buy these? | 我能买下这些照片吗 |
| [26:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
| [26:54] | How many toes did she get in there? | 她往里面塞了多少根脚趾 |
| [26:57] | – Piss off. – It’s just impressive. | -滚蛋 -太了不起了 |
| [27:01] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
| [27:05] | Well, it’s got me wondering what other… | 这让我好奇还有什么… |
| [27:09] | large things can be inserted into small places. | 大件可以被插进小空间的 |
| [27:21] | Cheese wire. | 奶酪切线 |
| [27:26] | Are you sure you didn’t get her name? | 你确定你不知道她名字吗 |
| [27:46] | The left one? Or the right one? | 想放左边 还是右边 |
| [27:52] | Just kill me if you’re going to do it. | 你想杀我就直接杀吧 |
| [27:54] | Okay… | 好的 |
| [27:59] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样 |
| [28:07] | – Tall! She was huge! – And? | -很高 她很壮 -还有呢 |
| [28:09] | She was evil! | 她很毒 |
| [28:16] | Who are your Twelve contacts? | 谁是你和「十二门徒」之间的联络人 |
| [28:18] | Please, I’ll tell you, just stop. | 求求你了 我会说的 停下来 |
| [28:21] | Quickly. | 快说 |
| [28:22] | I don’t have a name, only a place. | 我不知道名字 只知道一个地方 |
| [28:25] | A place? What place? | 一个地方 什么地方 |
| [28:29] | El Hombre De Dos Caras. | 双面人酒店 |
| [29:14] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
| [29:17] | Uh, I’ve just been mugged. | 我被抢了 |
| [29:19] | What? | 什么 |
| [29:20] | Um, they… They got my keys, my money. | 他们 他们拿走了我的钥匙 我的钱 |
| [29:23] | I think I need to go to hospital. | 我感觉我得去医院 |
| [29:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
| [30:11] | Yes! That’s more like it. | 太棒了 这才像样 |
| [30:15] | Don’t underestimate me. | 永远别低估我 |
| [30:32] | It would help if we knew what we were looking for. | 如果能知道我们要找什么 可能会好一点 |
| [30:38] | I don’t know. I hope I know when I know, | 我也不知道 希望该知道的时候我能知道 |
| [30:42] | if you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
| [30:46] | Let’s play truth or dare. | 我们玩真心话大冒险吧 |
| [30:52] | Truth or dare? | 选真心话还是大冒险 |
| [30:53] | Truth! | 真心话 |
| [30:56] | Are you a born-again Christian? | 你是个”重生”基督徒吗 |
| [30:58] | How do you know everything? | 你怎么什么都知道 |
| [31:02] | God is good. | 上帝良善仁慈 |
| [31:05] | Truth or dare? | 选真心话还是大冒险 |
| [31:07] | Truth. | 真心话 |
| [31:10] | Was it true your dad was a sexy, gay spy? | 你爸真的是个性感断背间谍吗 |
| [31:14] | It’s true, Daddy did have a penchant for the penis. | 是真的 爸爸以前酷爱阴茎 |
| [31:17] | A penchant… | 酷爱… |
| [31:19] | Truth or dare? | 选真心话还是大冒险 |
| [31:22] | Truth. | 真心话 |
| [31:25] | What intrigues you about Eve? | 伊芙什么地方吸引到你 |
| [31:34] | Well I just met a therapist, | 我不久前见了位心理治疗师 |
| [31:35] | and he said I just like the control I have over her. | 他说我只是享受控制她的感觉 |
| [31:41] | Is that true? | 真是这样吗 |
| [31:44] | It’s not not true. | 也不是不对 |
| [31:46] | Well, therapists, what do they know? | 心理治疗师能知道些什么 |
| [31:47] | I mean you just pay them to repeat your questions back at you. | 也就是花钱雇他们重复你问的问题而已 |
| [31:51] | That’s what I said! | 我也是这么说的 |
| [31:52] | Truth or dare? | 选真心话还是大冒险 |
| [31:55] | Dare! | 大冒险 |
| [32:05] | Hello? | 是你 |
| [32:12] | I thought you were dead? | 我以为你死了 |
| [32:14] | Shall I chase him? | 要我追他吗 |
| [32:15] | Oh, yes. | 要 |
| [32:51] | So, what’s the news? | 什么消息 |
| [32:53] | Are you in a rush? I was about to have a bath. | 你着急吗 我正要泡澡 |
| [33:02] | Pour yourself a drink. | 喝什么自己倒 |
| [34:09] | You want to play? I’ll play. | 你想玩套路 我奉陪 |
| [34:15] | Here. | 放这 |
| [34:24] | Why do you do it? | 你图什么 |
| [34:26] | What? | 你指什么 |
| [34:28] | Your job. | 你的工作 |
| [34:30] | I don’t like weak women. | 我不喜欢软弱的女人 |
| [34:33] | I don’t want it for myself. | 我不希望自己软弱 |
| [34:36] | I don’t want to see it in others. | 也不想看到其他女人这样 |
| [34:37] | So you take vulnerable kids like Pam | 所以你就找帕姆这种脆弱的孩子 |
| [34:40] | and then turn them into your army of… | 把他们变成你的… |
| [34:44] | femme bots. | 女机器人大军 |
| [34:45] | Femme bots? | 女机器人 |
| [34:51] | I take them from their sorry little lives | 我把她们从不幸的人生中解救出来 |
| [34:53] | and I give them power. | 赋予她们力量 |
| [34:56] | Who’s this all for? | 做这些是为了谁 |
| [34:57] | Eve, | 伊芙 |
| [35:00] | you don’t know what I do or what I give to them. | 你不知道我做了什么 给了她们什么 |
| [35:13] | So, tell me. | 那就讲给我听 |
| [35:31] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [35:45] | Oh, um, you know, if you could just, sorry… | 要不 能不能…不好意思 |
| [35:54] | Oh, yeah, oh… | 就这样 |
| [36:03] | This is so uncomfortable. | 这太不舒服了 |
| [36:07] | I made soup. Do you want some? | 我煲了汤 想喝吗 |
| [36:10] | I really do. | 很想喝 |
| [36:15] | So how did you know that man? | 你是怎么认识那个男人的 |
| [36:22] | He was an old flame. | 以前有过一段 |
| [36:27] | Is he Twelve? | 他是十二门徒的吗 |
| [36:33] | Problem is I’ve now given him a chance to go to ground. | 问题是我现在给了他逃匿的机会 |
| [36:39] | I think I’d better make tracks. | 我觉得我还是走为上策 |
| [36:42] | Berlin, if you care to join? | 柏林 你想一起吗 |
| [36:47] | I didn’t give you a dare. | 你还没选过大冒险 |
| [36:50] | Oh, go on then. | 那来吧 |
| [36:58] | Do air guitar. | 空弹吉他 |
| [37:00] | No, that’s pointless. | 不 这没意义 |
| [37:02] | Well, dares are pointless. | 大冒险就是没意义 |
| [37:04] | The point of them, is to be pointless. | 大冒险的意义就在于意义 |
| [37:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [37:21] | What, you look like you’re stroking a tiny gerbil, don’t do that. | 你看起来像要掐死小沙鼠 那不行 |
| [37:25] | Give me more. | 放开点 |
| [37:28] | I need much more. | 再放开点 |
| [37:38] | Yes. | 对了 |
| [37:42] | That was… | 真是… |
| [37:45] | That was amazing. | 真是太精彩了 |
| [37:47] | Ridiculous. | 乱说 |
| [37:49] | Goodbye, Villanelle. Be good. | 再见 薇拉内尔 乖 |
| [37:55] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
| [37:59] | I’m sorry I tried to kill you. | 对不起我之前想杀你 |
| [38:44] | Oh, that guy is lazy. | 那人真懒 |
| [38:48] | He’s going home this week. | 这周就淘汰他了 |
| [38:58] | Oh, uh, I haven’t told you the news. | 我还没告诉你消息 |
| [39:03] | I got Villanelle out. | 我把薇拉内尔弄出来了 |
| [39:06] | She’s free. | 她自由了 |
| [39:07] | What? | 什么 |
| [39:09] | I thought you’d want to know. | 我想着你应该想知道 |
| [39:31] | Do you know what passion is? | 你知道什么是激情吗 |
| [39:34] | People think it’s sex, excitement. | 有人认为是性 是兴奋 |
| [39:36] | But the actual definition of passion is to suffer. | 但激情的真正定义是忍受折磨 |
| [39:41] | That’s what it is about Villanelle, isn’t it? | 薇拉内尔不就是这样的吗 |
| [39:51] | You love this, don’t you? | 你就喜欢这个 对吧 |
| [39:56] | It delights you. | 让你高兴 |
| [40:00] | I think it delights you. | 我觉得是让你高兴了 |
| [40:05] | This is what you want. | 这正是你想要的 |
| [41:01] | You have no idea. | 简直太对了 |
| [41:44] | Do you think what might’ve happened | 你觉得如果我们没那样做的话 |
| [41:46] | if we hadn’t done what we did? | 会发生什么吗 |
| [41:47] | Do you think we might have led nice, normal existences? | 你觉得我们会过得正常幸福吗 |
| [41:51] | Do you have someone in there? | 你屋里有人吗 |
| [41:52] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
| [41:53] | You totally do, don’t you? | 你屋里肯定有人 |
| [41:54] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
| [41:56] | I found a finger on the bed. | 我在床上发现了一根手指 |
| [41:59] | You threw me in the water, now I have an ear infection. | 你把我扔下水 现在我耳朵发炎了 |
| [42:02] | You want to go shopping? | 你想去购物吗 |
| [42:05] | What really happened in Paris? | 巴黎发生什么了 |
| [42:07] | I went to Helene’s. | 我去海莲娜家了 |
| [42:08] | It is nice. | 真好 |
| [42:09] | He must be a big deal. | 他一定很重要 |
| [42:10] | I’m going now. Do you wanna come? | 我要走了 你想一起吗 |