时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hospitality, this is Tango Five. | T5呼叫主舰 |
[00:15] | We’re four mikes out, requesting hot extract. | 我们还有四分钟到达 请求紧急救援 |
[00:17] | Hopper, stay with me. | 霍普 挺住啊 |
[00:23] | Hospitality, this is Tango Five. | T5呼叫主舰 |
[00:24] | We’re at the rendezvous. Over. | 已到达指定会合地点 完毕 |
[00:28] | Hospitality, this is Tango Five. Do you read? | T5呼叫主舰 收到请回答 |
[00:33] | Hospitality, do you read? | 主舰 收到请回答 |
[00:51] | Helm, ready for dive. | 转舵 准备再次下潜 |
[00:52] | We’re not gonna be here long. | 我们不会在此停留太久 |
[00:54] | Chief of the boat, you get those SEALs on board | 水手长请协助海豹突击队员登舰 |
[00:56] | as fast as you can. | 越快越好 |
[00:56] | I have multiple contacts. | 收到多个信号 |
[00:58] | Something big outside the lane. | 航线外部出现巨大目标 |
[00:59] | Classifying now. | 正在分析 |
[01:00] | Gentlemen, we have just surfaced in the middle of a highway. | 先生们 我们浮出的位置位于海上要道 |
[01:03] | Let me know if anything acts pissy. | 有任何异常立刻通知我 |
[01:05] | Lieutenant Shepard, | 谢帕德上尉 |
[01:07] | I need three good ways out of here. | 请准备三条安全撤离路线 |
[01:08] | Aye-aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:09] | Sir, big boy at sea is a Pakistani Zulfiquar class frigate | 长官 雷达发现巴基斯坦佐勒菲卡尔号护卫舰 |
[01:12] | turning on our position. | 正向我方位置驶来 |
[01:14] | Captain, the hatch is shut. | 舰长 舱口已关闭 |
[01:15] | Straight board. | 准备就绪 |
[01:16] | Submerge the boat, lieutenant. | 开始下潜 上尉 |
[01:18] | Dive! Dive! Venting forward. | 下潜 下潜 前舱排气 |
[01:20] | Venting aft. | 后舱排气 |
[01:21] | Ahead two-thirds. Come to 2-7-5. | 全速三分之二 操275度 |
[01:26] | Lieutenant Shepard, you have the conn. | 谢帕德上尉 你接管指挥台 |
[01:27] | X.O., you’re with me. | 副舰长 跟我来 |
[01:29] | – Sir. – Relax, lieutenant. | -长官 -放松 上尉 |
[01:31] | We aren’t actually at war. | 这不是真的战争 |
[01:33] | Just make him realize | 只是要让他认识到 |
[01:34] | how incredibly dead he’d be if we were. | 如果这是在战争中他会死得多惨 |
[01:45] | Thanks, chief. | 水手长 谢谢你 |
[01:46] | You bet, son. | 没事 孩子 |
[01:49] | Careful with these boys. | 小心这些人 |
[01:52] | They’re wound tight. | 他们口风特别紧 |
[01:56] | Gil Langston, captain. | 我是队长吉尔·兰斯顿 |
[01:57] | Thank you for the pickup. | 谢谢你们的支援 |
[01:58] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[01:59] | How’s your man? | 你的弟兄怎么样了 |
[02:00] | Needs a hospital. | 需要送往医院 |
[02:01] | We’re headed towards the Eisenhower Group | 我们正要与艾森豪威尔号航母攻击群会合 |
[02:02] | to test a new piece of equipment. | 测试新装备 |
[02:04] | Five hours, we’ll be in range of the choppers. | 五小时内我们就会进入直升机接应范围 |
[02:06] | That’s some serious heat that came after you guys. | 你们的处境似乎非常不妙啊 |
[02:09] | Anything we should know? | 能向我们透露点情况吗 |
[02:11] | Once again, captain, thank you for the pickup. | 再次感谢你们的支援 舰长 |
[02:17] | You had to ask, didn’t you? | 你就非得问 对吧 |
[02:22] | What the hell happened back there? | 那里到底怎么回事 |
[02:27] | Cortez, Reynolds, don’t make me chase you down. | 科泰兹 雷纳尔兹 别老让我追着你们 |
[02:33] | 1400 hours, | 现在是下午两点 |
[02:34] | day 56 of the tour, | 出海第五十六天 |
[02:35] | this is a meeting to allow you to inform me | 此次会议的目的 |
[02:37] | if any member of the crew has acted towards you | 是向两位询问 是否有任何舰队成员 |
[02:39] | in a manner offensive to yourself | 以任何形式冒犯了你们 |
[02:41] | or to the other female members of your rack, | 或是任何你们姐妹团的其他女性 |
[02:43] | or in a manner contrary… | 或者以任何形式 |
[02:44] | to the rules and regulations of Navy policy. | 违反海军的管理条例 |
[02:46] | But how are you–how are you supposed to | 你既然要负责敏感问题 |
[02:47] | do sensitivity duty and you all talking about “Racks”? | 那为什么还会叫我们姐妹团 |
[02:52] | Just answer the question, Cortez. | 回答问题 科泰兹 |
[02:55] | No one has offended, bothered, copped a feel, | 没有人冒犯 打扰 骚扰 |
[02:57] | or otherwise molested any member of my rack. | 或是调戏任何一位姐妹团成员 |
[03:00] | Love these weekly chats, though. | 不过我真喜欢每周聊这些 |
[03:01] | Welcome to the Navy, sailor. | 欢迎加入海军 水手 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, no, man, look. | 不对不对 兄弟 听着 |
[03:06] | He’s like, he’s like… | 他的音乐就像这样… |
[03:12] | – It’s a feeling, V. It’s not intellectual. – Stupid. | -就是一种感觉 伙计 不是理智 -真傻 |
[03:15] | No, I mean, look, you’re– you’re from Arizona, right? | 你是亚利桑那州来的吧 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:17] | Okay, I’m not even being offensive, | 好吧 我无意冒犯 |
[03:18] | ’cause I got a cousin from Tucson… | 我还有个表亲就住在图森 |
[03:20] | But it just means that you have no idea what he’s doing. | 但你根本不懂他的音乐 |
[03:22] | I have no idea? | 我不懂? |
[03:22] | No. You think he’s all “Ho this” And “Bitch that”… | 没错 在你眼中他完全不入流 |
[03:24] | That’s not what I said. | 我可没这么说 |
[03:25] | And it’s just not the case. It’s just not the… | 但其实不是的 其实 |
[03:26] | Really? Are you guys still at this? | 不是吧 你们还没扯完啊 |
[03:29] | X.O., permission to shoot | 副舰长 我申请 |
[03:29] | petty Officer Brannan in the head. | 一枪打穿布兰伦士官的脑袋 |
[03:34] | Permission granted. | 批准了 |
[03:37] | Closest thing to an actual engagement we’ll probably ever see, | 这可能是我们会遇到的最像真实战争的事情了 |
[03:39] | and he gives her the conn? | 他居然让她指挥 |
[03:40] | Just hands it over, | 就那么轻易移交给她 |
[03:42] | like “Here you go, sweetheart. You have fun with that.” | “来吧 宝贝儿 好好乐一把哦” |
[03:44] | Yeah, nice being an admiral’s kid. | 作为海军上将的千金可真好啊 |
[03:46] | “Oh, captain, are you really gonna let me drive the boat?” | “舰长哥哥 我真的能开这艘小船船吗” |
[03:52] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[03:56] | X.O., captain wants to see you in his quarters when you’re done. | 副舰长 舰长让你完事后去舰长室找他 |
[04:04] | X.O. on the conn. | 副舰长接管指挥台 |
[04:05] | X.O. on the conn. | 副舰长接管指挥台 |
[04:09] | Your guys Lawrence and Stern, | 你手下的劳伦斯和斯特恩 |
[04:11] | they’re busting Grace’s balls. | 他们在背后嘲讽格蕾丝 |
[04:15] | I wasn’t aware of the presence of those, sir. | 我不知情 长官 |
[04:19] | Consider it taken care of. | 我会处理好的 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Come in. | 请进 |
[04:30] | How’s Jeffrey doing? | 杰弗里怎么样啊 |
[04:31] | You must be proud. | 你肯定很骄傲吧 |
[04:34] | Yeah, he says he’s jealous of me, | 是啊 他说他嫉妒我 |
[04:36] | being surrounded by water. | 能天天待在水里 |
[04:38] | Guess it’s pretty dry where they are. | 估计他那儿特别缺水吧 |
[04:40] | Listen, Cameron’s been tracking the fleet. | 凯姆伦正在追踪那舰队 |
[04:42] | He’s doing that thing that he does. | 做他专长的事情呢 |
[04:44] | What do you know about the Eisenhower Group changing course? | 你有艾森豪威尔号攻击群改变航向的消息吗 |
[04:49] | Here’s the latest surface grab | 这是刚播出的新闻 |
[04:51] | D.C. is falling apart. | 华府乱成一团了 |
[04:53] | Four generals resigned in protest, | 四名上将辞职以示抗议 |
[04:55] | calling the president’s policies reckless and irresponsible. | 声称总统的新政策是鲁莽而不负责任的 |
[04:58] | As the impeachment vote approaches, | 随着弹劾投票的迫近 |
[05:00] | the embattled president… | 四面楚歌的总统… |
[05:03] | Ronald Reagan | 罗纳德·里根 |
[05:04] | fires all the air traffic controllers. | 把所有空中交通管制员都解雇了 |
[05:07] | And his guys come to him, and they say, | 他的手下都找到他问道 |
[05:09] | “Mr. President, why did you go and do such a thing? | “总统阁下 你为什么要这么做 |
[05:11] | Everyone’s gonna think you’re crazy.” | 所有人都会认为你疯了” |
[05:14] | And Reagan… | 而里根 |
[05:16] | He points out the window of the Oval Office | 他指着总统办公室里 |
[05:17] | toward Russia, | 面向俄罗斯的窗户 |
[05:18] | and he says, “That’s right. | 他说 “这就对了 |
[05:21] | That’s exactly what I need that bastard to think.” | 这正是我想让那混蛋认为的情况” |
[05:24] | Uh, what are we celebrating? | 我们庆祝什么呢 |
[05:26] | You see, everyone knew Brezhnev was crazy. | 每个人都认为勃列日涅夫是个疯子 |
[05:26] | 勃列日涅夫:1960年任苏联最高苏维埃主席团主席 阿富汗战争的发动者 | |
[05:28] | Hell, he invaded Afghanistan. | 他入侵了阿富汗 |
[05:29] | The problem was, | 问题在于 |
[05:31] | nobody knew if Reagan was. | 没有人知道里根是否如此 |
[05:33] | And if there’s one absolute truth to being the man | 但是要想成为大权在握的人 |
[05:35] | with your finger on the button, | 绝对要做到的一点 |
[05:37] | that’s it. | 就是要如此 |
[05:39] | They have to think you’re crazy. | 他们得认为你疯了 |
[05:41] | Here’s to being 500 feet under | 这杯敬置身水下五百英尺 |
[05:43] | and half a world away from it all. | 并且暂时远离这一切 |
[06:02] | Will Frears is looking for a second | 威尔·弗瑞尔斯正在为弗吉尼亚州海军司令部 |
[06:04] | at Naval Command, Virginia. | 寻找一名副手 |
[06:06] | I recommended you. | 我举荐了你 |
[06:09] | You can take a week with Christine once we get back | 我们回去后你可以和克里斯蒂待一周 |
[06:12] | and make the move. | 然后就做好调动吧 |
[06:13] | Marcus.. | 马库斯 |
[06:14] | Whatever you think you owe me, Sam, | 山姆 不管你认为是否对我有所亏欠 |
[06:17] | you’ve paid a hundred times over. | 你早已经百倍地还我了 |
[06:19] | You have a wife. | 你的妻子还等着你呢 |
[06:20] | Go home. Take a desk. | 回家吧 做份文职 |
[06:24] | Start a family. | 要个孩子 |
[06:41] | Chief of the boat. | 水手长 |
[06:42] | Listen, Grace, um… | 听着 格蕾丝 |
[06:44] | Lawrence and Stern, | 劳伦斯和斯特恩 |
[06:46] | they’ll be pulling latrine duty for a week. | 他们正在接受一周打扫厕所的惩罚 |
[06:49] | I just hope you understand it’s not about you being a woman. | 我只希望你知道 这不是因为你是女人 |
[06:54] | I just haven’t earned their respect. | 他们对我毫无敬意 |
[06:58] | – Well… – Two weeks latrine duty for both of them, | 他们两个负责打扫两周厕所 |
[07:00] | and, C.O.B., you address me by my rank or ma’am, | 水手长 称呼我时请用军衔或者长官 |
[07:02] | not my first name. | 而不是我的名 |
[07:14] | Lieutenant Shepard, position report. | 谢帕德上尉 汇报当前位置 |
[07:16] | 1,012 clicks south west of Sri Lanka, sir. | 长官 斯里兰卡西南方向1012公里 |
[07:18] | Crossing the equator in… | 穿越赤道时间为 |
[07:20] | Oh, crossing now, sir. | 现在正在穿越赤道 长官 |
[07:42] | First time crossing the equator on a warship, Gracie? | 格蕾丝 第一次在舰艇上穿越赤道吧 |
[08:16] | 最高机密禁止外泄 导弹发射命令 紧急行动通知 | |
[08:22] | Sir. | 长官 |
[08:27] | Battle station. | 回各自战位 |
[08:34] | Sir, I have a decoded missile fire order | 长官 我已解密导弹发射命令 |
[08:36] | from D.O.D. Emergency Antarctic Network. | 发自国防部南极紧急司令部 |
[08:39] | Antarctica? | 南极 |
[08:58] | Authenticate the order. | 鉴定命令 |
[08:59] | Fire order. | 发射命令 |
[09:00] | Authentication code | 鉴别代码 |
[09:01] | VZZC MYXW Victor-zulu-zulu-Charlie, Mike-yankee-X-ray-whiskey- | |
[09:04] | ZDDK zulu-delta-delta-kilo. | |
[09:06] | The order’s authenticated. | 代码确认无误 |
[09:07] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[09:09] | Sweet mother of God. | 老天啊 |
[09:14] | They shouldn’t be using the Antarctica network. | 他们不应该用南极司令部 |
[09:16] | They would only do that if– | 他们用它时只可能因为 |
[09:17] | If the main one was taken out by a full strike. | 华府在攻击中被完全摧毁 |
[09:23] | Weapons conn, | 准备发射 |
[09:24] | we have an authenticated fire order. | 我们收到确认后的发射命令 |
[09:25] | Spin up missiles one through four. | 导弹一到四号准备发射 |
[09:27] | Weapons, this is the X.O. | 准备发射 我是副舰长 |
[09:28] | I concur with the captain. | 我同意舰长命令 |
[09:30] | Helm, come to heading 0-2-0. | 转舵 操020度 |
[09:32] | Come to missile firing depth. | 到达导弹发射深度 |
[09:37] | Conn, weapons. Targets locked. | 发射准备 目标锁定 |
[09:39] | Missiles spinning up. | 导弹自旋预备 |
[09:44] | X.O… | 副舰长 |
[09:47] | Insert your key into the firing station. | 将钥匙插入点火装置 |
[10:01] | We’re both thinking it. Go ahead and say it. | 我们都在想那个问题 说出来吧 |
[10:04] | Why the Antarctic Network? | 为什么是南极司令部 |
[10:07] | They’d only use it if D.C. Command was gone | 他们只有在华府司令部被毁了 |
[10:09] | or it was rendered inoperable. | 或者不能使用的时候才会用它 |
[10:12] | Captain, let’s just take a look. | 舰长 让我们再看一下 |
[10:21] | Communications, roll out the antenna. | 通讯部门 推出天线 |
[10:23] | Get us something to look at. | 让我们看一下 |
[10:26] | Sir, we’re cleared to fire. | 长官 发射已被批准了 |
[10:34] | Get me national command. | 接通国家司令部 |
[10:36] | Sir, you break radio silence, | 长官 你会打破无线电静默 |
[10:38] | we’re in direct contradiction to procedure. | 这直接违反了操作规程 |
[10:40] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[10:44] | Get ’em on the horn, Chris. | 克利斯 接通通话 |
[10:47] | U.S.S. “Colorado” Command, this is National Command. | 美军舰科罗拉多号舰长 这里是国家司令部 |
[10:51] | This is captain Marcus Chaplin, | 我是美军舰科罗拉多号舰长 |
[10:52] | U.S.S. “Colorado.” | 马库斯·查普林 |
[10:54] | I have an authenticated fire order | 我通过南极后备司令部 |
[10:55] | through the Antarctic secondary network. | 收到了确认后的发射命令 |
[10:57] | Requesting confirmation of the order | 我舰请求通过 |
[10:58] | through the standard E.A.M. Network. | 标准紧急行动通讯网络发送命令确认 |
[11:01] | Captain, you have an authenticated fire order. | 舰长 你已经收到确认的发射命令了 |
[11:03] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[11:04] | Now send it through the proper channel. | 请通过正规频道再次发送 |
[11:06] | Why aren’t we firing? | 我们为什么不发射 |
[11:07] | It’s a direct order, sir. | 这是上级直接下达的命令 长官 |
[11:08] | Captain, are you refusing the order? | 舰长 你要抗命不尊吗 |
[11:10] | Listen, whoever the hell you are, | 听着 不管你是谁 |
[11:13] | I don’t have a declaration of war | 我没有接到宣战的指令 |
[11:15] | and I see no reason for this order | 而且我不明白为什么这个命令 |
[11:17] | to come through a secondary channel, | 来自备用频道 |
[11:18] | which we all know was designed only to be used in the event | 我们都知道它存在的目的 |
[11:19] | that D.C. Command was wiped out. | 只是在华府司令部被摧毁时使用 |
[11:23] | But I’m sitting here watching “Hannah Montana,” | 但我现在在电视上看到了汉娜·蒙塔纳的节目 |
[11:25] | so I’m not going to annihilate 4.3 million Pakistanis | 你去把有权力下达这个命令的人叫来 |
[11:29] | without hearing directly from someone | 否则我绝不会屠杀 |
[11:30] | whose authority I recognize. | 430万巴基斯坦民众 |
[11:33] | Get me someone I can talk to. | 给我接通管事的人 |
[11:36] | “Colorado” Out. | 科罗拉多号 通讯结束 |
[11:45] | The U.S.S “Colorado”– | 美军舰科罗拉多号 |
[11:47] | Ohio class nuclear submarine, | 俄亥俄级核潜艇 |
[11:49] | 150 men on board. | 舰上一百五十名男性 |
[11:52] | Actually, since last year, | 事实上 从去年起 |
[11:53] | nine enlisted women and two female officers as well. | 还有九名女兵以及两位女性军官 |
[11:57] | It makes its own air power. | 这使它充满了力量 |
[12:02] | It’s got four mark 48 torpedo tubes, | 它拥有四枚MK48鱼雷发射管 |
[12:05] | 28 Tomahawks, | 二十八枚战斧式导弹 |
[12:07] | and 18 Trident nuclear missiles, | 和十八枚三叉戟核弹 |
[12:10] | which can basically wipe out anything, | 它基本上可以摧毁任何东西 |
[12:13] | anywhere, anytime. | 在任何地方 任何时间 |
[12:18] | God, I love it when you talk military hardware. | 天哪 我喜欢你谈论军事装备的样子 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I know. I’m good, right? | 是的 我知道 我很棒 对吧 |
[12:24] | But see, the “Colorado” Has the same problem you do. | 但是呢 科罗拉多号有个和你一样的毛病 |
[12:27] | Magnetism. | 太有”吸引力”了 |
[12:30] | Big sexy boat like that, | 像那么一艘大块头潜艇 |
[12:32] | it has its own magnetic signature, | 必然有特殊的磁场特征 |
[12:32] | 磁场特征: 因舰体金属材质扰乱了地球磁场而形成 易被敌舰探测到或易受磁性水雷攻击 | |
[12:33] | which turns a $4-billion sub | 让这艘造价四十亿美元的潜艇 |
[12:36] | into a sitting duck. | 变成了活靶子 |
[12:38] | Except now with the prototype I’ve put on board, | 而现在艇上装上了老娘的样机 |
[12:41] | no signature. | 再也不会暴露磁场特征了 |
[12:44] | The Navy is already drooling over this thing. | 海军军方早就对这项技术垂涎三尺了 |
[12:48] | And after tomorrow’s test, they’re gonna want lots of them. | 明天测试以后 他们肯定要大批订货 |
[12:51] | That is where your senator comes in. | 这就要用到你那个参议员了 |
[12:55] | Who can say no to you? | 我没法儿拒绝你 |
[13:01] | Oh, don’t you… dare. No. | 你敢…别接 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:07] | You can’t be serious. | 你来真的吗 |
[13:08] | What’s “472 Chaplin”? Is that an address? | 472 查普林 是个地址吗 |
[13:11] | No. | 不是 |
[13:11] | – Tell me you don’t have another meeting tonight. – No. | -别告诉我你今晚又要开会 -不是 |
[13:14] | Trust me, Robert, | 相信我罗伯特 |
[13:15] | there is nowhere I would rather be, | 我其实哪里都不想去 |
[13:17] | and nothing and no one I would rather be doing, | 什么事什么人都不想见 |
[13:19] | but I’ve gotta go. | 但我得走了 |
[13:21] | Hey, this… | 这… |
[13:23] | This is your apartment. | 这可是你的公寓啊 |
[13:43] | Captain Marcus Chaplin. | 我是马库斯·查普林舰长 |
[13:44] | Captain, this is Deputy Secretary of Defense William Curry. | 舰长 我是国防部副部长威廉·科利 |
[13:47] | We met about a year ago at a CSG2 event. | 我们大概一年前在第二潜艇集团军演中见过 |
[13:50] | Do you recognize my voice? | 你能听出我的声音吗 |
[13:52] | I do, sir. | 能 长官 |
[13:54] | Although, why isn’t the secretary himself | 不过为何不是部长本人 |
[13:55] | or the president on the line? | 或者总统听电话呢 |
[13:56] | Captain Marcus Chaplin, | 马库斯·查普林舰长 |
[13:58] | you are relieved of your command | 根据海军军规第472条 |
[14:00] | under section 472 of the naval code. | 你现被免除指挥权 |
[14:02] | Please pass me to your first officer. | 请将电话递给你的大副 |
[14:19] | This is “Colorado” X.O. Sam Kendal. | 我是科罗拉多号副舰长山姆·肯德尔 |
[14:21] | Lieutenant Commander Kendal, | 肯德尔少校 |
[14:22] | as of this moment, you are advanced to Captain of the Boat. | 从现在起你被晋升为潜艇舰长 |
[14:26] | You have an authorized fire order, do you not? | 你接到了准许开火命令 对吗 |
[14:34] | Affirmative, sir. | 对 长官 |
[14:36] | Lieutenant Shepard, | 谢帕德上尉 |
[14:37] | take the firing key from Captain Chaplin | 请取走查普林舰长点火装置的钥匙 |
[14:39] | and insert it into the firing computer. | 并插入点火装置中 |
[15:14] | Mr. Curry, this is the acting Captain Sam Kendal. | 科利长官 我是代理舰长山姆·肯德尔 |
[15:17] | Request that you send the order | 请求通过正规的 |
[15:18] | via the regular E.A.M. Channel, sir. | 紧急行动通讯频道下达命令 长官 |
[15:22] | Okay, Captain. | 好 舰长 |
[15:23] | Stand by. | 请待命 |
[15:25] | Line’s dead, sir. | 通讯被切断了 长官 |
[15:26] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[15:29] | Why is the crew talking about you refusing orders? | 为什么船员都在说你们拒绝执行命令 |
[15:31] | Chief of the Boat, remove these men from the conn. | 水手长 请让这些人离开指挥台 |
[15:35] | I’m not going anywhere till I see those orders. | 除非亲眼见到命令 否则我哪儿也不去 |
[15:37] | You have no authority here. This is my boat. | 凭什么 你有资格吗 |
[15:39] | So get your ass off this conn now. | 敢在老子的地盘上撒野 给我滚出指挥台 |
[15:41] | You heard the man. | 听不懂舰长的命令吗 |
[15:43] | There’s no way we’re not seeing that order. | 我们看不到那条命令决不罢休 |
[15:45] | They are not your orders to see. | 你们无权看那条命令 |
[15:47] | I thought you SEAL boys were supposed to be smart. | 我本以为你们海豹突击队员该聪明点 |
[15:49] | Bullets and submarines don’t get along so well. | 在潜艇里开枪可不是闹着玩的 |
[15:51] | That’s okay, Captain. We don’t miss. | 没事 舰长 我们从来弹无虚发 |
[15:54] | Sir, I have inbound cruise missile on our position! | 长官 有巡航导弹向我方袭来 |
[15:56] | Oh, my God. 20 seconds out. | 老天啊 还剩二十秒 |
[15:58] | Emergency deep! | 紧急下潜 |
[15:59] | All hands! Emergency deep! Emergency deep! | 全体船员注意 紧急下潜 紧急下潜 |
[16:02] | – Right full rudder! – Grab on to something. | -右满舵 -抓牢了 |
[16:04] | Ten seconds out. | 还有十秒 |
[16:05] | Point us at the bottom. Hold on! | 下潜至海底 抓紧了 |
[16:09] | Here it comes! | 炸弹来了 |
[16:21] | Bring us up! | 迅速拉起潜艇 |
[16:22] | Negative! Control surfaces are nonresponsive. | 不行 推进系统失灵 |
[16:24] | Rebooting the system. | 系统重启中 |
[16:25] | All hands, we have water in the boat! | 全体船员注意 船舱进水 |
[16:27] | Evacuate forward compartment. | 撤离前部船舱 |
[16:28] | Seal auxiliary engine. Seal sick bay. | 封闭副发动机室 封闭医务室 |
[16:30] | Hey, sick bay? Hopper. | 医务室 霍普还在那里 |
[16:33] | Wait! Hold sick bay. I’ll do it on-site. | 等等 医务室先别封 我到那去关 |
[16:35] | We’re back online. | 系统恢复正常 |
[16:36] | – Emergency blow. – Blowing tanks. | -紧急上浮 -压载舱强行排水 |
[16:38] | Bottom approaching! | 即将撞击海底 |
[16:39] | 50 feet! | 五十英尺 |
[16:40] | 40. 30. We’re going in. | 四十 三十 快要撞到了 |
[16:42] | All hands, brace for impact! | 全体船员注意 准备撞击 |
[17:28] | What about an extraction team? | 组织营救小组怎么样 |
[17:30] | Too deep! We’re 1,500, maybe 1,600 feet down! | 太深了 我们正处一千五六百英尺深处 |
[17:34] | Hull’s only rated to 1,300. | 潜艇自救的理论深度 只有一千三百英尺 |
[17:38] | We gotta leave right now! | 我们得马上撤出去 |
[17:39] | We’re right behind you with Hopper. | 我带上霍普随后就来 |
[17:44] | Gil! | 吉尔 |
[17:50] | Come on! Help me close this! | 快点 帮我把它关上 |
[18:36] | We’re not having a malfunction of our equipment yet. | 不是我们的设备失灵 |
[18:40] | No, excuse me. | 不 听我说 |
[18:41] | We’re looking at a clear missile signature. | 这明显就是导弹轨迹 |
[18:45] | Yes, I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:45] | But we’re a NATO early warning station. | 但我们是北约预警站 |
[18:47] | Your regulations require… | 你们的规定中要求… |
[18:48] | Look, the acceleration here. | 看看这加速轨迹 |
[18:50] | That’s an American tomahawk. | 是一枚美国战斧式导弹 |
[18:51] | It’s a tomahawk. | 是美国战斧式导弹 |
[18:53] | Yes, one of your missiles was in the air | 对 你们的一枚导弹出现在了 |
[18:55] | in the vicinity of India and Pakistan, | 印度和巴基斯坦附近的上空 |
[18:56] | which could lead to a nuclear power shooting back at you, | 这可能导致核大国间的核武冲突 |
[18:59] | and that’s… | 那可就… |
[19:01] | you know, not good. | 不太好了 |
[19:04] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[19:06] | – Bastards. – Focus on the target area. | -一群混蛋 -盯紧目标地区 |
[19:09] | Go back into the record, | 回去查记录 |
[19:09] | everything for the past hour. | 之前一小时的每一条都不要放过 |
[19:13] | Give me something I can take to NATO command. | 挖出点能让我在北约司令部说上话的证据来 |
[19:16] | Julian, | 朱利安 |
[19:17] | I know the rest of this island pretty much kisses your ass, | 我知道这岛上的人差不多都要拍你的马屁 |
[19:20] | but you can’t just waltz in here. | 但你不能就这么大摇大摆地进来 |
[19:22] | There’s no gate in this world, | 天下本就没有”门” |
[19:23] | there’s not something somebody wants won’t unlock it. | 只有你不想要的 没有打不开的 |
[19:27] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | But now you need to go. Uh, how much? | 但你现在得走了 多少钱 |
[19:36] | It’s a gift, Sophie. | 这是一件礼物 索菲 |
[19:38] | Someday, you’ll give me a gift. | 改天你回赠我一份礼物就成 |
[19:59] | Boat’s damaged. | 舰体受损 |
[20:02] | We got casualties. | 并有人员伤亡 |
[20:04] | We don’t know who hit us | 我们不知道是谁袭击了我们 |
[20:05] | or if they’re waiting up top for a second shot. | 也不知道对方是否正伺机发动第二波袭击 |
[20:07] | We got 150 lives at stake here, | 全舰上下一百五十人正命悬一线 |
[20:09] | and the man best equipped to lead us out of this mess | 你是救我们于水火的不二人选 |
[20:11] | is sitting in his room chilling out to Mozart. | 可你却坐在房间里听起了莫扎特 |
[20:15] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:18] | They need your help. | 他们也需要你 |
[20:21] | They have a captain. | 他们已经有舰长了 |
[20:25] | You. | 就是你 |
[20:48] | Captain on the conn. | 舰长接管指挥台 |
[20:49] | We’re clear, sir. | 一切正常了 |
[20:50] | All ahead, dead crawl coming to 0-9-0. | 左右引擎推进 微速前进 操090度 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[20:58] | Well, a lot of the crew’s been wondering… | 很多船员都在疑惑 |
[21:01] | what happens next? | 接下来该怎么办 |
[21:10] | This is… | 这里是… |
[21:15] | this is the acting captain. | 这里是代理舰长 |
[21:16] | The “Colorado” has been returned to operational status. | 科罗拉多号已恢复正常运作 |
[21:20] | We lost 12 souls in the attack. | 本次遇袭牺牲了12名战友 |
[21:22] | There will be time to mourn them later. | 以后我们一定会好好悼念他们 |
[21:28] | The officers of this vessel | 全舰的军官们 |
[21:29] | will eventually appear before the proper authorities | 早晚会向相关部门 |
[21:31] | to explain our actions. | 解释我们此举的用意 |
[21:33] | Till then, let’s get somewhere safe | 在那之前 我们先找个避风港 |
[21:35] | so we can all see our families again. | 这样大家才能再与家人团圆 |
[21:39] | Everybody do their job. | 所有人各司其职 |
[21:42] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[21:43] | I got a fix on the boat who shot us, sir. | 我查出袭击我们的是哪艘舰艇了 长官 |
[21:45] | It’s the “Illinois.” | 是伊利诺斯号 |
[21:47] | Our own people tried to sink us? | 自己人居然想击沉我们 |
[21:49] | What do you think happens when you ignore orders? | 违抗军令 你说还会是什么下场 |
[21:51] | We didn’t ignore anything. We questioned. | 这不是违抗军令 只是请求解释 |
[21:54] | You don’t hit your own people for that. | 难道光凭这点就打自己人吗 |
[21:55] | This is insane. We can’t hide from | 你这是疯了 在全国海军的追击之下 |
[21:57] | the entire U.S. Navy forever. | 躲得了初一躲不过十五 |
[21:59] | The Lieutenant’s right. | 上尉说得对 |
[22:00] | We need to surface and wave the white flag. | 我们得浮出水面并举白旗投降 |
[22:01] | And what if they use that flag as a target? | 要是那面白旗反而让我们成了活靶子呢 |
[22:04] | We don’t know what their orders are. | 我们根本不知道他们奉命何为 |
[22:05] | All we know is that there’s something seriously wrong in D.C., | 只知道华府高层一定出了严重问题 |
[22:08] | so we’re leaving this party. | 所以我们还是抽身走人 |
[22:09] | That’s your damn plan? | 这算哪门子计划 |
[22:11] | To run? To where? For how long? | 当逃兵 逃到哪里 逃多久 |
[22:14] | That’s enough, C.O.B.! Go make your rounds! | 说够了没 水手长 去巡你的视吧 |
[22:17] | Old Navy saying… | 老海军中流行这么一句话 |
[22:20] | “The stupid will be punished.” | “愚人必自食恶果” |
[22:23] | Are you challenging my authority? | 你这是在违抗我的命令吗 |
[22:27] | I’ll repeat the question. | 我再问一次 |
[22:29] | Do you acknowledge my authority or not? | 你还服不服从我指挥 |
[22:35] | I do. | 服从 |
[22:36] | We get shot by an American boat? | 我们被自家舰艇袭击了吗 |
[22:40] | The “Illinois.” How did you know? | 是伊利诺斯号干的 你怎么知道的 |
[22:43] | Helm, come to 0-8-3. | 转舵 操083度 |
[22:49] | The captain was relieved of duty. | 你已经被免去舰长一职了 |
[22:51] | Man your station, Lieutenant. | 坚守你的战位 上尉 |
[22:52] | Not on orders from you, no, sir. | 你无权对我发号施令 长官 |
[22:54] | Chief of the Boat, remove Lieutenant Cahill from the conn. | 水手长 请让凯希尔上尉离开指挥台 |
[22:58] | Now! | 还等什么 |
[23:10] | You all know this is wrong. | 这是大错特错了 你们心知肚明 |
[23:15] | Captain has the conn. | 舰长接管指挥台 |
[23:19] | Captain has the conn. | 舰长接管指挥台 |
[23:22] | Grace, I need you to plot a course. | 格蕾丝 请标识一下航线 |
[23:25] | I think I found our oasis. | 看来我们这是久旱逢甘霖啊 |
[23:33] | Nice speech. | 说得漂亮 |
[23:37] | Well, anyway, Sam’s underwater for two more months. | 总之 山姆又得在潜艇中再待两个月了 |
[23:40] | Why have I been taking business classes | 如果我都没有真去做生意的勇气 |
[23:42] | if I don’t have the guts to start a real business? | 何必要一直上着金融课程呢 |
[23:45] | Mom, I gotta go. Emma’s coming over. | 妈 我得挂了 艾玛来了 |
[23:46] | We’re going to talk materials and pricing. | 我们打算聊聊材料和定价的问题 |
[23:55] | No. | 不 |
[23:56] | Pentagon sources say a Pakistani warship | 五角大楼有消息称 |
[23:59] | fired without warning at the Ohio class | 一艘巴基斯坦战舰毫无预警地攻击了 |
[24:01] | nuclear submarine U.S.S. “Colorado”. | 俄亥俄级核潜艇所属美军舰科罗拉多号 |
[24:03] | As it was conducting… | 当时该潜艇正执行… |
[24:10] | Admiral Shepard. | 谢帕德上将 |
[24:12] | I think you’ll want to talk to me. | 我有事跟您说 |
[24:13] | It’s about the “Colorado,” Sir. | 是关于科罗拉多号的 长官 |
[24:15] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[24:16] | Kylie Sinclair from Sinclair Dynatronic. | 我是来自辛克莱科技公司的凯莉·辛克莱 |
[24:19] | We had a prototype on board the “Colorado.” | 科罗拉多号上安装有我公司的样机 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry about your daughter, sir. | 令千金身遭不幸 我深感遗憾 |
[24:23] | We’ve been attacked, we’re at Defcon 2, | 我们因遇袭而进入二级防备状态 |
[24:26] | and you want to talk about your toy? | 而你却想跟我聊你的那些小玩意儿 |
[24:28] | We both know the Pakistanis didn’t sink her. | 你我心知肚明 潜艇根本不是巴基斯坦人击沉的 |
[24:30] | No matter what you’re telling the American people. | 那只是你们编出来的官方说法 |
[24:33] | – What? – It took me a year | -你说什么 -我花了一年时间 |
[24:34] | to get my system on the “Colorado”, | 才在科罗拉多号上安装上我公司的系统 |
[24:37] | and I am not gonna wait another year. | 我绝不会再等一年 |
[24:38] | So if you want me to keep quiet, | 所以你若想让我守口如瓶 |
[24:40] | you put my equipment on the next boat that goes out. | 下一艘出航的船上必须装上我的设备 |
[24:43] | You get the hell out of my face. | 给我滚 |
[24:45] | A friend in Navy intelligence sent me this text… | 有个海军情报部的朋友给我发了这条短信 |
[24:47] | “472 Chaplin”… | 472 查普林 |
[24:49] | – five minutes before the “Colorado” Was hit. – What friend? | -就在科罗拉多号遇袭前五分钟 -你哪个朋友 |
[24:51] | Naval command was processing | 海军总部当时准备执行 |
[24:53] | a 472 protocol removal of Captain Chaplin. | 海军军规第472条 撤掉查普林的舰长一职 |
[24:56] | You had a rogue captain of a nuclear submarine. | 你所面对的是一名叛变的核潜艇舰长 |
[24:58] | And with 18 tridents on board, | 舰上满载着十八枚三叉戟核弹 |
[25:00] | no one was gonna take any chances. | 没人敢以身犯险 |
[25:03] | So you sank your own boat… sir. | 是你亲手击沉了自己的核潜艇 长官 |
[25:07] | You son of a bitch. | 你个畜生 |
[25:09] | You sank your own daughter’s boat. | 你女儿还在船上 |
[25:16] | You didn’t know? | 你居然不知情 |
[25:18] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:20] | We need to go now. | 我们得走了 |
[25:41] | I know it’s selfish, but don’t go. | 我知道我自私 但我不想你走 |
[25:44] | Go awol. | 就擅离职守一次嘛 |
[25:46] | We’ll go on the run together… | 我们一起私奔 |
[25:48] | town to town, hiding out, living off the land. | 周游世界 销声匿迹 自给自足 |
[25:51] | – What, like Bonnie and Clyde? – Bonnie and Clyde… | -就像雌雄大盗那样吗 -雌雄大盗… |
[25:55] | Minus all the bullets at the end. | 下场是双双被子弹打成马蜂窝 |
[25:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:04] | I’ll be back in four months. | 四个月后我就回来了 |
[26:13] | Oh, I love you. | 我好爱你 |
[26:28] | “We’ll appear before the proper | “全舰军官早晚自会向相关部门 |
[26:29] | authorities to explain our actions”? | 解释我们此举的用意” 是这意思吗 |
[26:31] | Then what? | 下一步呢 |
[26:33] | Depends who really sent the order. | 这要看到底是谁下的令 |
[26:36] | Well, I’ve been down in the crew’s mess, | 我去过船员餐厅 |
[26:37] | and they’re all looking at me, | 他们都看着我 |
[26:38] | and I don’t know what to say to them. | 而我却无言以对 |
[26:39] | You don’t say anything. | 那就什么都别说 |
[26:41] | You show them how to be strong. | 你要让他们懂得如何坚强 |
[26:51] | If you had told me to, I would’ve turned that key. | 如果你当时让我转动那把钥匙 我本会照做的 |
[26:57] | Thank you for not making me. | 谢谢你没那样做 |
[27:07] | Better than sex. | 比做爱都爽 |
[27:09] | Well, you’re having the wrong kind of sex. | 说明你不够性福 |
[27:14] | In breaking news, Pakistan has attacked and sunk | 下面播报一则爆炸性新闻 巴基斯坦袭击 |
[27:15] | an American nuclear submarine… | 并击沉了一艘美国核潜艇… |
[27:17] | Do you see this? | 你看这条新闻了吗 |
[27:18] | They’re lying. That was the American tomahawk. | 都是骗人的 是美国人在搬弄是非 |
[27:24] | Call command. | 接通司令部 |
[27:25] | Command, this is NATO listening post, Sainte Marina. | 呼叫司令部 这里是北约驻圣玛丽娜监测站 |
[27:28] | We’re reporting two tracks originating in the Indian Ocean. | 发现两条始于印度洋的核弹轨道 |
[27:31] | Are we shooting at Pakistan? | 目标巴基斯坦 |
[27:33] | It’s real. | 动真格的了 |
[27:38] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[27:44] | Can’t you do anything? | 你就不能阻止它们吗 |
[27:45] | No. It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[27:48] | Oh… | 天哪 |
[27:51] | Sir, major shock waves on low frequency. | 长官 低频段收到大量波动 |
[27:53] | Those are nukes going off near Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦附近有核弹爆炸 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:57] | The fight’s started. | 战争打响了 |
[27:59] | It’s not too late to get into it. | 现在加入战局还不算晚 |
[28:00] | Sir, assault teams are ready. | 长官 突击队已经就绪 |
[28:04] | Let’s grab some sunlight, people. | 浮出水面拥抱阳光吧 |
[28:44] | Come on. Get ’em out of the streets! | 散开 你们去那边 |
[28:45] | Get back! | 退后 |
[28:47] | Get back! Get back! | 所有人都退后 |
[28:59] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[29:01] | Where’s the hospital? | 医院在哪 |
[29:02] | The hospital? It’s over there. | 医院 就在那边 |
[29:07] | James, take care of Gil. We got Hopper. | 詹姆斯 照顾好吉尔 霍普有我们呢 |
[29:15] | I need a place to keep my friend | 我得找个地方把我朋友放下 |
[29:17] | until I can get him home. | 直到能带他回家 |
[29:30] | $1,000 U.S. Cover it? | 一千美元租你的储藏柜够吗 |
[29:35] | Rest is to start a tab. | 剩下的是酒钱 |
[29:38] | Best scotch you have. | 把你最好的酒都拿来 |
[29:44] | Get down! Get down! Get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[29:46] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[29:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:52] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[29:54] | Talk to me, Cameron. | 凯姆伦 有什么发现 |
[29:55] | Same interface as the “Colorado”, | 跟科罗拉多号一样的系统 |
[29:56] | same software. | 一样的软件 |
[29:57] | Good. Get us eyes and ears. | 很好 雷达通讯全开 |
[29:59] | – We’re clear. – I don’t know where you think you are, | -一切安全就绪 -你们以为这是哪里啊 |
[30:01] | but this station belongs to NATO. | 这个监测站归北约所有 |
[30:03] | No. | 你错了 |
[30:05] | This station and that sub parked outside, | 这个监测站和外面这片小公园 |
[30:07] | they all belong to me now. | 现在起都归我管 |
[30:16] | Admiral Shepard’s office. | 谢帕德上将办公室 |
[30:21] | Arthur, it’s Marcus. | 亚瑟 我是马库斯 |
[30:23] | Grace is right here. | 格蕾丝就在我旁边 |
[30:27] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸 是我 |
[30:34] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为你死了 |
[30:36] | Dad… | 爸 |
[30:38] | You always told me, honor before all. | 你一直告诉我荣誉高于一切 |
[30:41] | So… when you learn what happened… | 等你了解事情始末后 |
[30:47] | I hope you’re proud of us. | 希望你能为我们自豪 |
[30:52] | Arthur, we got fire orders on the Antarctic Network. | 亚瑟 我们从南极司令部收到开火指令 |
[30:55] | When we asked for confirmation, the “Illinois” Shot us up, | 当我们请求确认时 伊利诺伊号向我们开火 |
[30:57] | damn near killed us. | 差点被击沉 |
[30:59] | The White House said it was the Pakistanis. | 白宫说是巴基斯坦人干的 |
[31:01] | We’re at war. | 现在是战时 |
[31:04] | Arthur, are you there? | 亚瑟 你还在吗 |
[31:22] | I couldn’t help but notice an increase in… | 我没法不注意到今天一下子 |
[31:26] | tourists today. | 多了不少游客 |
[31:28] | Afraid I need to ask you your intentions | 你到我这个可爱小岛 |
[31:30] | towards my beautiful little island. | 来干什么 |
[31:33] | My only intention is to get fall-down drunk. | 我就是想来喝个大醉 |
[31:35] | Although you may have noticed the guy invading the place. | 不过你可能发现他们已经接管这里了 |
[31:38] | And when does this man plan on leaving? | 他们准备什么时候滚蛋 |
[31:40] | Wild guess– | 我觉得 |
[31:42] | up until about an hour ago, | 直到一个小时前 |
[31:45] | you ran things here– | 这里还是你说了算 |
[31:47] | drugs, guns, girls. | 毒品 枪支 美女 |
[31:49] | Whatever it is, it’s no match | 不管你有什么 都跟外面港口 |
[31:52] | for the boomer floating in your harbor. | 停的那个大家伙比不了 |
[31:54] | You’re done, friend. | 这没你事了 “朋友” |
[32:01] | I understand there might be some, uh, | 我理解咱俩之间有些 |
[32:04] | cultural differences here, | 文化差异 |
[32:06] | so I’ll translate. | 我帮你翻译下 |
[32:09] | When someone where I’m from calls you “Friend,” | 我们那边 一般管你叫朋友的 |
[32:11] | they don’t consider you one. | 都不把你当朋友看 |
[32:16] | This is my island. | 这是我的岛 |
[32:19] | If I allow your presence, | 想让我同意你们留下 |
[32:21] | it comes with certain terms and conditions. | 可是有条件的 |
[32:23] | Is that clear… | 明白吗 |
[32:25] | friend? | “朋友” |
[32:29] | He’s first. | 第一个就是他 |
[32:32] | He’s the only real shooter in your bunch, | 你这堆人里就他真会开枪 |
[32:33] | so the first bullet’s his. | 所以他先死 |
[32:35] | Big fella’s probably gonna need two in the chest | 两枪打穿胸口 |
[32:37] | to make sure his fat ass goes down, | 确保他这个大胖子 |
[32:38] | so two he gets. | 死翘翘 |
[32:40] | And while dopey over there | 他还没摸到枪 |
[32:42] | fumbles for his gun in his back waistband, | 这边这个两眼之间 |
[32:43] | grumpy gets one between the eyes, and so does he. | 就中一枪了 他也跑不了 |
[32:45] | You, though… | 至于你 |
[32:48] | Snow White… | “白雪公主” |
[32:50] | You I’m gonna shoot clean through the neck. | 我要一枪打穿你脖子 |
[32:53] | And that way, as the blood is gushing out your choking throat | 血大片涌出来 |
[32:55] | and you desperately beg me for your life, | 你呛着想求我饶你一命 |
[32:57] | you won’t be able to make a sound. | 可惜你一个字也说不出来 |
[33:02] | Or… | 不想这样 |
[33:04] | You could leave me in peace to enjoy my drink. | 就离我远点 让我好好喝酒 |
[33:17] | Americans… | 你们美国人 |
[33:20] | Such confidence. | 有种 够自信 |
[33:37] | Hi, you’ve reached Christine and Sam. Please leave a message. | 你好 这里是克里斯蒂和山姆家 请留言 |
[33:41] | Christine? | 克里斯蒂 |
[33:43] | Are you there, baby? It’s me. | 你在吗 宝贝是我 |
[33:46] | Oh, my God. Sam? Sam, Sam, is that you? | 天哪 山姆 是你 |
[33:49] | It’s me, baby. It’s me. I’m okay. | 真的是我 宝贝 我没事 |
[33:51] | Listen to me. I don’t know what you’ve heard, but I can explain it all. | 不管你听说了什么 我都可以解释 |
[33:54] | I just need to get home first. | 我得先安全回家 |
[33:55] | You were right, baby. I never should’ve left you. | 宝贝 当初我就不该离你而去 |
[33:57] | No, no, no, no. None of that matters. | 没关系 都没关系 别想这些 |
[34:00] | Just come home to me, baby. Please. | 求求你 回家就好 |
[34:02] | I will. I’m gonna get back. | 我会回去的 一定会回去的 |
[34:05] | I’m gonna make it up to you. I promise. | 我保证好好补偿你 |
[34:07] | Just…please believe in me. | 请你相信我 |
[34:12] | Please remember how much I love you. | 记着我有多爱你 |
[34:14] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:16] | Whatever they say about me, you d– | 不管他们说什么 都别… |
[34:19] | – Sam? Sam! – Is this normal? | -山姆 山姆 -经常这样吗 |
[34:22] | – No. – Where’s the power? | -不是 -发电机在哪 |
[34:28] | All their systems are offline. | 所有系统都已瘫痪 |
[34:31] | It’s myself, Seaman Stern, and the C.O.B. | 有我 水兵斯特恩和水手长 |
[34:33] | Yes, sir. They are blind. | 是的 长官 他们完全失去与外界联系 |
[34:36] | I don’t know for how much longer. | 不知道能坚持多久 |
[34:38] | No, no need, sir. It’s our duty. | 不用 长官 这是我们职责所在 |
[34:40] | – Step back, Lawrence. – Put the gun down, Sam. | -退后 劳伦斯 -山姆把枪放下 |
[34:48] | I swear, I’ll shoot you both. | 不然我把你们俩都打死 |
[34:56] | You cut the power, | 你切断了电源 |
[34:57] | you called command, and you told them we’d be blind. | 还告诉司令部我们失去了与外界的联系 |
[34:59] | We’re all dead anyway. | 咱们无论如何都是死路一条 |
[35:01] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只不过你还不知道 |
[35:03] | Now get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[35:06] | On your knees! | 快跪下 |
[35:07] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我是不会让你得逞的 |
[35:09] | Sorry, Sam. You’ve always put too much faith in the old man. | 山姆 抱歉 谁让你那么听老舰长的话 |
[35:22] | What the hell did you just do? | 你们到底干了些什么 |
[35:29] | The power’s back. Rebooting. | 来电了 系统正在重启 |
[35:32] | What have we got, Cameron? | 凯姆伦 什么情况 |
[35:33] | Two birds heading our way. | 两架飞机正向我方飞来 |
[35:35] | B-1 bombers. 15 minutes out. | 是B-1轰炸机 十五分钟后到达 |
[35:37] | Get everyone back to the sub. Now. | 召集所有人回潜艇 要快 |
[35:41] | Bombers seven minutes out. Closing. | 轰炸机正在逼近 七分钟后到达 |
[35:43] | All crew accounted for except two. | 所有人员均已到齐 |
[35:44] | We’re short Brannan and Cortez. | 除了布兰伦和科泰兹 |
[35:46] | Find them. Prepare to dive. | 去找他们 准备下潜 |
[35:47] | Delay that. We’re not leaving crew behind. | 慢着 我们绝不丢下一个人 |
[35:50] | And hiding in the ocean is not gonna stop them | 轰炸机会让整个小镇生灵涂炭 |
[35:51] | from bombing this town and all the people in it. | 可我们深藏在海中 是阻止不了他们的 |
[35:54] | No. We need to change the game. | 这样不行 我们得化守为攻了 |
[35:58] | Weapons, conn. Spin up missile one. | 准备发射 将一号导弹就位 |
[36:02] | Conn, weapons. Missile one is loaded and ready. | 发射准备 一号导弹已装载完毕 |
[36:04] | Coordinates set, sir. | 坐标已锁定 长官 |
[36:10] | On my mark. Three, two, one. | 听我的口令 三 二 一 |
[36:24] | That’s not good. | 这回可要出大事了 |
[36:29] | Bombers four minutes out. | 轰炸机四分钟后到达 |
[36:32] | This is captain Marcus Chaplin of the U.S.S. “Colorado”. | 我是科罗拉多号核潜艇舰长马库斯·查普林 |
[36:35] | You have two bombers bearing down on our position. | 你向我方派来了两架轰炸机 |
[36:37] | In response, we have a bird in flight toward D.C. | 作为回击 我们向华府发射了一枚导弹 |
[36:41] | I’m sure you’re reading it. | 你应该已经监测到了吧 |
[36:42] | This is Curry. You’re bluffing, Marcus. | 我是科利 别虚张声势了 马库斯 |
[36:45] | Initiate missile destruct immediately | 立即启动导弹自毁装置 |
[36:47] | by order of the President of the United States. | 这是美国总统的命令 |
[36:50] | Negative. | 拒绝执行 |
[36:51] | If those bombers aren’t turned around within two minutes, | 若轰炸机未在两分钟内掉头 |
[36:54] | you have my word, that missile will detonate. | 我敢打包票 那枚导弹定会在华府引爆 |
[36:58] | “Colorado” out. | 科罗拉多号报告完毕 |
[37:10] | Bombers one minute out. Still coming. They’re not turning around. | 轰炸机一分钟后到达 它们没有掉头 |
[37:20] | Attention all hands, this is your captain. | 全体注意 我是舰长 |
[37:23] | Despite our best efforts, an attack is imminent. | 一切努力徒劳无功 遭袭在所难免 |
[37:27] | We won’t survive it. | 我们不可能生还 |
[37:30] | It’s been my honor to have served with each and every one of you. | 能与诸位并肩作战 我荣幸之至 |
[37:35] | There’s no one else I’d rather be with right now. | 能与诸位一同赴死 我别无他求 |
[37:40] | Missile passing over Indiana, sir. | 导弹经过印第安纳州上空了 长官 |
[37:43] | Prepare to destruct missile. | 准备启动导弹自毁装置 |
[37:47] | Bombers’ 30 seconds out. | 轰炸机三十秒后到达 |
[37:50] | Guess that desk job will have to wait. | 看来你不能马上去司令部赴任了 |
[37:54] | I wasn’t built for desks anyway, sir. | 反正我也不太适合坐在办公室里 长官 |
[37:57] | On my mark, initiate missile destruct sequence. Three, two– | 听我下令 启动导弹自毁装置 三 二 |
[38:01] | Wait! The bombers are turning back! | 等等 轰炸机掉头回去了 |
[38:17] | “Colorado,” this is Curry. | 科罗拉多号 我是科利 |
[38:18] | Bombers have disengaged. Initiate missile destruct now. | 轰炸机已撤离 快启动导弹自毁装置 |
[38:22] | Too late. You missed the deadline by 90 seconds. | 晚了 截止时间是九十秒前 |
[38:24] | Captain, put your key in, | 舰长 请您插入钥匙 |
[38:26] | and initiate missile destruct sequence, now. | 启动导弹自毁装置 快 |
[38:30] | If they don’t think we’ll back up our threats, | 若他们不认为我们对其构成威胁 |
[38:31] | we’ll be dead in a week, | 不出一周 我们必死无疑 |
[38:33] | along with everyone else in this town. | 这座小镇上的所有居民也难以幸免 |
[38:35] | They need to understand, I’m a man of my word. | 必须让他们明白 我言出必行 |
[38:37] | Marcus…please. | 马库斯 求你了 |
[38:42] | Have I ever done anything other than what was in the best interest | 我作出的任何决定 何时损害过 |
[38:45] | of this boat, this crew, and our nation? | 这艘潜艇 全体艇员以及国家的利益 |
[39:05] | We have a good detonation, 200 miles east of Washington. | 爆炸很成功 落点在华盛顿以东两百英里 |
[39:09] | That distance, no one will be hurt. | 在那里引爆 不会造成人员伤亡 |
[39:13] | But I’d say we got their attention. | 但却能起到足够的威慑作用 |
[39:22] | I’m captain Marcus Chaplin of the U.S.S. “Colorado”. | 我是科罗拉多号核潜艇舰长马库斯·查普林 |
[39:27] | A short time ago, my submarine was ordered | 不久前 我艇接到命令 |
[39:28] | to fire four nuclear I.C.B.M.s at Pakistan. | 向巴基斯坦发射四枚洲际弹道核导弹 |
[39:32] | These orders came through a secondary, | 但这些命令来自一个备用 |
[39:34] | less secure network. | 且可靠性较差的通讯频道 |
[39:36] | With millions of lives at stake, | 兹事体大 牵涉到几百万人的生命 |
[39:39] | I requested confirmation of the order | 我向政府高层请求 核准此条命令 |
[39:40] | be sent through the normal and proper channel. | 并通过正规渠道下达 |
[39:44] | In response, | 然而 紧接着 |
[39:45] | an American attack sub, the U.S.S. “Illinois” fired on us | 美国伊利诺伊号攻击型潜艇便袭击了我们 |
[39:49] | and left my crew for dead | 并对我艇上的船员安危置之不理 |
[39:52] | at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. | 听任我们在印度洋底自生自灭 |
[39:54] | You little bitch, Grace. | 格蕾丝 你等着瞧 |
[39:56] | It’s “You little bitch, lieutenant”. | 你该说 “上尉 你等着瞧” |
[39:59] | From our submarine, we have watched as the fabric of trust | 我艇所经历的事 不禁令我们意识到 |
[40:03] | between government and its people has been torn. | 政府与人民之间的纽带正慢慢断裂 |
[40:06] | And when this boat dared to question | 当我们大胆地向政府提出质疑 |
[40:08] | why a nation without the capability | 为何要夷平一个 |
[40:10] | to directly harm the homeland was to be destroyed, | 对美国本土并无威胁的国家 |
[40:13] | elements of that government tried to kill | 政府中的决策者竟下令杀害 |
[40:15] | the 150 volunteer sailors on my boat. | 我艇上这一百五十名志愿服役的水手 |
[40:18] | Sir, the intell is wrong! | 长官 那条情报是错的 |
[40:20] | We…we killed the wrong people. | 我们…我们杀错人了 |
[40:28] | And then these same elements continued on their course… | 并且他们还继续一意孤行 |
[40:31] | – A first strike… – It’s open. | -毫无缘由地… -门没锁 |
[40:33] | Unprovoked. | 向我艇发动了进攻 |
[40:36] | We have all borne witness. | 全体船员皆可作证 |
[40:40] | We have commandeered the NATO early warning station | 我们接管了圣玛丽娜岛上的 |
[40:43] | on the island of Sainte Marina. | 北约预警监测站 |
[40:45] | From this facility, | 运用站内设备 |
[40:46] | we can see the movements of all the world’s militaries. | 可监测世界各国军队的动向 |
[40:49] | We are in control. | 一切尽在我们的掌控之中 |
[40:52] | I am declaring a 200-mile | 我宣布 这座岛周围 |
[40:54] | no-man’s-land around this island, | 方圆两百英里的地区为无人地带 |
[40:56] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[40:58] | As for myself and the men and women of the U.S.S. “Colorado”… | 至于我 以及科罗拉多号上全体船员 |
[41:02] | – You see that? – We love our country. | -看见新闻了吗 -我们深爱着祖国 |
[41:06] | That was my fault. I made that happen. | 都怪我 要不是我 这一切就不会发生 |
[41:09] | We would gladly die for what it represents. | 为国捐躯 我们在所不辞 |
[41:12] | It was me. It was me. It was me. | 都怪我 都怪我 都怪我 |
[41:17] | What did I do? | 我闯下大祸了 |
[41:18] | But we do not recognize or obey | 但我们绝不承认 也不听命于一个 |
[41:21] | a government that tries to murder its own. | 曾试图屠戮自己的子民的政府 |
[41:23] | If the current United States executive | 若美国当局或世界上任何一个国家 |
[41:25] | or any other nation violates this perimeter, | 派兵非法侵入了我们的领地 |
[41:28] | we have 17 more nuclear missiles aboard, | 我们定会用艇上所余十七枚核弹 |
[41:31] | and we will not hesitate to unleash fiery hell down upon you. | 对来者予以坚决反击 绝不手软 |
[41:35] | I give you my word. | 我言出必行 |
[41:38] | Test us, | 若敢挑衅 |
[41:40] | and we will all burn…together. | 我们便同归于尽 |
[41:48] | You’ve been warned. | 勿谓言之不预 |
[41:56] | Cut it. | 关上吧 |
[42:05] | Just crazy enough, sir. | 真是太疯狂了 长官 |
[42:31] | Repair crews found it. | 这是维修潜艇的人员找到的 |
[42:33] | She’s not easy to lose, is she? | 看来她还真是不想离开你啊 |
[42:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[42:42] | What happened to the country I grew up in? | 这个曾养育我的祖国到底出了什么乱子 |
[42:45] | They’ve made it all a mess. | 被那些政客搞得一团糟 |
[42:50] | We could do better. | 我们有能力做得更好 |
[42:52] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[42:53] | Start from scratch. | 从零开始 |
[42:58] | Everything we did was to stay alive long enough | 我们的所做的一切努力 只有一个目的 |
[43:00] | to get our names cleared and to get home. | 就是恢复清白之身并活着回家 |
[43:07] | Maybe this is home now. | 也许现在这里就是我们的家了 |