时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sir, I have a missile fire order | 长官 刚通过南极紧急通讯网 |
[00:03] | from the Antarctic Network. | 收到导弹发射命令 |
[00:05] | Why the Antarctic Network? | 为什么是南极通讯网 |
[00:06] | I’m not going to annihilate 4.3 million Pakistanis | 你去把有权力下达这个命令的人叫来 |
[00:09] | without hearing from someone whose authority I recognize. | 否则我绝不会屠杀430万巴基斯坦国民 |
[00:12] | I got a fix on the boat who shot us, sir. | 我查出袭击我们的是哪艘潜艇了 长官 |
[00:14] | It’s the Illinois. | 是伊利诺伊号 |
[00:15] | Our own people tried to sink us? | 自己人居然想击沉我们 |
[00:16] | The Colorado has its own magnetic signature, | 科罗拉多号必然有特殊的磁场特征 |
[00:19] | which turns a $4-billion sub into a sitting duck. | 让这艘造价四十亿美元的潜艇变成了活靶子 |
[00:23] | Except now with the prototype I’ve put on board– | 而现在艇上装上了老娘的样机 |
[00:25] | no signature. | 再也不会暴露磁场特征了 |
[00:26] | We have commandeered the NATO early warning station | 我们接管了圣玛丽娜岛上的 |
[00:28] | on the island of Sainte Marina. | 北约预警雷达站 |
[00:30] | I am declaring a 200-mile | 我宣布 这座岛周围 |
[00:31] | no-man’s-land around this island. | 方圆两百英里的地区为无人地带 |
[00:33] | Sam? Sam, is that you? | 山姆 是你 |
[00:35] | It’s me. I’m okay. | 真的是我 我没事 |
[00:36] | Listen to me, I don’t know what you’ve heard, | 不管你听说了什么 |
[00:37] | but I can explain it all. | 我都可以解释 |
[00:39] | Just please believe in me. | 请你相信我 |
[00:40] | On your knees! | 快跪下 |
[00:41] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我是不会让你得逞的 |
[00:46] | What the hell did you just do? | 你们到底干了些什么 |
[00:47] | If the current United States executive violates this perimeter, | 若美国当局派兵非法侵入了我们的领地 |
[00:51] | we will all burn together. | 我们便同归于尽 |
[00:54] | You’ve been warned. | 勿谓言之不预 |
[01:02] | Hey, dad. So this will be the last of these for a while. | 爸爸 短时间内我没法再给你发录像了 |
[01:06] | We’re headed out tomorrow. | 我们明天要开拔 |
[01:07] | I’m excited. | 我特别激动 |
[01:11] | We’re ready. | 都准备好了 |
[01:15] | Captain’s on the conn. | 艇长接管指挥台 |
[01:16] | Status? | 情况报告 |
[01:17] | Heading 0-7-0 to a depth of 200 feet, sir. | 航向070度 深度200英尺 长官 |
[01:20] | Very well. Sonar? | 很好 声纳报告 |
[01:21] | The Princeton and the Monterey have reached the perimeter. | 普林斯顿号和蒙特雷号已经到达无人区边界 |
[01:23] | I’m tracking 16 other signatures, all closing on us. | 还有16艘舰艇正在逼近 |
[01:25] | Well, people, we are now the popular girl at the dance. | 兄弟们 咱们现在简直是万人迷 |
[01:28] | Lieutenant Shepard, what do you see? | 谢帕德中尉 你那里有什么情况 |
[01:30] | We’re reading some 20 other warships | 雷达上显示 另有20余艘战舰 |
[01:31] | closing in on the 200-mile line, | 正在逼近200英里无人区边界 |
[01:33] | most should arrive within the next 48 hours. | 大部分将于48小时内到达 |
[01:35] | We’re preparing to test the prototype. | 准备开始测试样机 |
[01:36] | Keep those eyes on us. | 注意监测 |
[01:38] | Sophie, should we be helping these people? | 索菲 我们应该帮他们吗 |
[01:40] | You have to decide that for yourself. | 这你得自己决定 |
[01:42] | I won’t be a part of it. | 我可不趟这浑水 |
[01:46] | Engineering, conn. | 工程舱 我是指挥台 |
[01:47] | Stand ready to engage the Perseus prototype. | 准备启动珀尔修斯样机 |
[01:49] | Aye-aye, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:51] | The prototype is tied in to every major system on the sub. | 样机和潜艇所有重要系统紧密相连 |
[01:53] | It goes down, we’re done. | 它一旦失灵 潜艇就瘫痪了 |
[01:57] | And with respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[01:57] | we should be on the phone with D.C. | 我们应该在事情彻底失控前 |
[01:58] | sorting through this mess | 跟华府取得联系 |
[01:59] | before it can’t be sorted out. | 协调解决方案 |
[02:05] | Attention, all hands. This is your captain. | 全体注意 我是艇长 |
[02:07] | There are some 20-plus warships descending on us. | 目前有20余艘战舰正向我方逼近 |
[02:09] | These are our brothers in arms, sent now to kill us. | 昔日的战友现在却要来取我们的性命 |
[02:12] | There will be a time to talk, | 我们会找机会寻求谈判和解 |
[02:13] | but right now we show strength. | 但要先让他们知道我们的实力 |
[02:15] | Captain out. | 艇长讲话完毕 |
[02:17] | Engineering, conn. Engage the Perseus. | 工程舱 我是指挥台 启动珀尔修斯系统 |
[02:20] | Aye-aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:33] | SSDG still online sir. | 发动机系统依然正常 |
[02:38] | You just vanished off our screen, sir. | 长官 潜艇从雷达上消失了 |
[02:40] | Looks like the prototype works. | 看来样机达到了预期效果 |
[02:43] | They’re hunting for us. | 他们还在追踪我们 |
[02:44] | Sir, something patrolling low right outside the perimeter. | 长官 边界附近有战舰在巡逻侦察 |
[02:47] | I.D. off those screws, | 已确认对方身份 |
[02:48] | it’s the Illinois. | 是伊利诺伊号 |
[02:49] | She’s dipping back and forth across the line. | 它一直在边界线上来回穿梭 |
[02:51] | She’s testing the fence. | 这是在试探 |
[02:52] | We don’t make that line real to them, | 若我们不给他们个教训 |
[02:53] | sooner or later, she’ll cross over to kill us. | 它早晚会开进来灭了我们 |
[02:55] | Man battle stations. | 全员进入战斗状态 |
[02:58] | 134 on board the Illinois, Sir. | 伊利诺伊号上可有134名官兵呢 |
[03:04] | Helm, put us on intercept with the Illinois. | 舵手 调整航向 拦截伊利诺伊号 |
[03:12] | Captain, they’ve just disappeared. | 艇长 他们从声纳上消失了 |
[03:14] | Looks like Marcus has a new toy. | 看来马库斯搞了个新玩意儿 |
[03:17] | Listen carefully. | 仔细监听 |
[03:33] | Launch transients dead astern! | 我艇正后方有鱼雷袭击 |
[03:35] | Evasive maneuver, right full rudder. | 规避机动 右满舵 |
[03:37] | Launch countermeasures now! | 启动紧急应对措施 |
[03:38] | Too late. Torpedo is homing. | 来不及了 鱼雷即将命中 |
[03:40] | Impact in five, four… | 撞击倒计时 五 四… |
[03:43] | three, two… | 三 二… |
[03:49] | Disabled warhead’s a hit, sir. | 无战斗部的鱼雷命中目标 长官 |
[03:51] | Illinois turning away. | 伊利诺斯号已调头 |
[03:52] | She’s rolling over, | 它转动艇身 |
[03:53] | showing us her belly. | 露出肚皮 向我们示弱了 |
[03:56] | But she’ll still bite if she gets the chance. | 但它还会伺机反咬一口 |
[03:58] | Weapons, conn. | 火控室 我是指挥台 |
[03:59] | The next torpedo’s armed. Keep your lock. | 下一枚鱼雷准备 继续锁定目标 |
[04:01] | Nav…take us back. | 领航员 带我们返航 |
[04:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:09] | Do you see? | 看见了吗 |
[04:11] | The devastation could have been so much– | 他们的行径可能会造成巨大灾难 |
[04:13] | “Could have”? | 什么叫”可能” |
[04:13] | That’s gotta be maybe 200 miles off the coast. | 核弹落点距离海岸线有200英里远 |
[04:16] | That’s further than Vegas was to the Nevada test range. | 比拉斯韦加斯到内华达州核试验基地还远 |
[04:20] | And they set off a couple hundred nukes there. | 在那个基地 可进行了数百次核试验 |
[04:22] | Your husband and all the men and women | 你的丈夫与所有追随马库斯·查普林的 |
[04:24] | following Marcus Chaplin will die | 男女士兵都将死无葬身之地 |
[04:27] | if we can’t end this now. | 除非我们让这场闹剧赶紧结束 |
[04:30] | Now Sam is out there alone. | 现在山姆孤身在外 |
[04:31] | He’s confused. | 他很困惑 |
[04:32] | He probably wants, more than anything, | 他可能一心只想 |
[04:34] | just to do the right thing. | 履行一名士兵应尽的义务 |
[04:38] | Then help him. | 那就帮帮他 |
[04:40] | Sitrep, lieutenant. | 上尉 报告军情 |
[04:41] | We’ve manned stations and patrols, | 监测站与巡逻哨的岗位都已安排好 |
[04:43] | but about a quarter of the crew aren’t reporting for shifts. | 但约有四分之一的艇员尚未到岗 |
[04:45] | Cortez and Brannan are still missing | 科泰兹和布兰伦仍未归队 |
[04:46] | and assumed awol. | 目前判定为擅离职守 |
[04:48] | Cortez is third tour. She’s not awol. | 科泰兹是第三次出海了 她不会擅离职守 |
[04:50] | We gotta start looking for ’em. | 我们得开始搜寻他们了 |
[04:51] | And, sir, the C.O.B.– | 长官 还有 水手长… |
[04:53] | he’s under guard in what the town uses as a jail, | 他被关押在小镇的监狱 |
[04:55] | and he is not making things any easier. | 但始终不肯安分一点 |
[05:06] | Sailor, open the gate. | 水手 开门 |
[05:09] | Tell her we ain’t home, Red. | 瑞德 告诉她 这可不是在潜艇上 |
[05:11] | Sailor, I just gave you a direct order. | 水手 你没听到我下达的直接命令吗 |
[05:13] | Sorry, ma’am. I don’t have the key. | 抱歉 长官 我手里没钥匙 |
[05:18] | You know, Grace, | 要知道 格蕾丝 |
[05:18] | when they find you guilty of mutiny, of murder, | 等你背上叛变与谋杀的罪名 |
[05:21] | it’s not gonna be the jail cell that gets to you. | 到时牢狱之灾都不足为惧 |
[05:24] | It’s gonna be the sound of the people outside | 而在民众的欢呼声中 |
[05:26] | chanting for your death. | 被送上刑场 |
[05:27] | That’s what’s gonna drive you insane… | 那才会把你逼疯 |
[05:29] | Break it down. | 把锁砸烂 |
[05:30] | And knowing that your admiral daddy | 而且你那位海军上将老爹 |
[05:32] | is not gonna be able to visit your grave. | 甚至都无法到你的坟前悼念你 |
[05:33] | I said, break it down. Now. | 我说了 给我把锁砸烂 |
[05:35] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[05:38] | Open it up. | 开门 |
[05:46] | She should’ve never been wearing those stripes to begin with. | 她根本就不配当军人 |
[05:48] | But you put her there, | 你却让她担任要职 |
[05:49] | and she killed one of my men. | 如今 她杀死了我一个水手 |
[05:52] | You have everything you need, C.O.B.? | 你还有什么需要吗 水手长 |
[05:54] | I never would’ve believed | 我至今仍不敢相信 |
[05:55] | that my friend and commanding officer | 我的朋友兼我的艇长 |
[05:57] | would go soft when it came time to do his duty. | 在需要他担负起职责时 竟会心慈手软 |
[06:00] | Oh, I know my duty. | 我很清楚我的职责 |
[06:01] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[06:03] | Your duty, sir, is to fire when you’re told to fire. | 您的职责 就是接到发射命令就发射导弹 |
[06:07] | Your duty, sir, is to be the strong | 您的职责 就是在祖国需要的时候 |
[06:09] | and unwavering fist of our nation. | 毫不迟疑地强力出击 |
[06:11] | Why’d they send the orders through the Antarctic channel? | 为什么他们通过南极紧急通讯网下达命令 |
[06:15] | Why would they fire on us? | 为什么他们朝我们开火 |
[06:16] | I’m a sailor. | 我只是个水手 |
[06:18] | I don’t have the luxury to ask. | 我没资格质疑这些 |
[06:19] | No, you don’t, | 是的 你没有 |
[06:20] | which is why you’re the C.O.B., and I’m the captain. | 所以你只是个水手长 而我才是艇长 |
[06:23] | You’re my friend, Marcus. | 你是我的朋友 马库斯 |
[06:26] | But you’re no longer the captain of my boat. | 但我再不会承认你是我的艇长 |
[06:29] | That uniform you’re still wearing? | 你还好意思穿着这身军装 |
[06:31] | That’s borrowed glory. | 你根本不配 |
[06:35] | I’ve always appreciated your candor, C.O.B. | 我向来欣赏你的直言不讳 水手长 |
[06:44] | Lock it up, sailor. | 锁上门 水手 |
[06:49] | You all right, lieutenant? | 你还好吗 上尉 |
[06:52] | Not really. | 不是很好 |
[06:53] | X.O., you’re gonna have to relieve me. | 副艇长 请求您免除我的职务 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry, but I’m not setting an example for the enlisted. | 抱歉 我没有为官兵们树立一个好榜样 |
[07:00] | And it’s not their fault, it’s me. | 这不是他们的问题 是我的错 |
[07:02] | I don’t know who I am here. | 我不知道自己究竟在这里做什么 |
[07:03] | Well, then figure it out. | 那就去想明白 |
[07:06] | Look, we lose control here, we’re all dead. | 如果这里局面失控 我们就都会命丧黄泉 |
[07:08] | You get that? | 明白吗 |
[07:10] | I can’t fix this for you, but I do need you. | 虽然我对此无能为力 但是我需要你 |
[07:12] | They don’t believe in you? | 如果他们不相信你 |
[07:13] | You make them, today. | 你就想办法让他们相信 从今天起 |
[07:21] | That’s closer than 200 miles. | 这少于200英里了 |
[07:26] | Aircraft crossed the perimeter 15 seconds ago. | 飞机在15秒前穿过了无人区 |
[07:28] | Whatever it is, it’s big. Working the ident. | 这家伙大得很 正在查明该机身份 |
[07:31] | Open hatches. Make sure the world can see it. | 打开导弹舱门 确保他们看到 |
[07:36] | “Eisenhower” is scrambling F-18s | 艾森豪威尔号上的F-18战斗机紧急起飞 |
[07:37] | to intercept, sir. | 前来拦截了 长官 |
[07:38] | They’re asking if they can cross our line to turn around. | 他们询问是否能跨越界线 以便转向 |
[07:40] | I.D. the bird, now. | 查明该机身份 快 |
[07:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:43] | Pilot of Taiwan Air 29-76, turn around. | 台湾航空29-76号的飞行员 请转向 |
[07:46] | Do you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[07:48] | It’s a Passenger 747. | 是一架波音747客机 |
[07:55] | How close do you think it got? | 你觉得它离我们有多近 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. Maybe 40 miles. | 说不准 也许有40英里 |
[07:59] | A Delta force team could H.A.L.O. down from that plane, | 也许会有一队三角洲特种兵从飞机上伞降 |
[08:01] | hit the water on the far side, paddle in. | 降落在远处海面上 再划艇上岸 |
[08:03] | They could be here six hours after that. | 六个小时后他们就能到这里 |
[08:05] | They didn’t waste any time. | 他们不会浪费时间 |
[08:07] | I’ll go. | 我去阻击他们 |
[08:09] | I’ll take a team, try and cut ’em off. | 我带一队人 想办法拦截他们 |
[08:10] | Sam, if those are Deltas- | 山姆 如果真是三角洲部队… |
[08:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:12] | If they don’t think we made ’em, | 但如果他们轻敌 |
[08:13] | maybe we get the upper hand. | 也许我们尚有胜算 |
[08:15] | You stay here. You do what you can. | 你留在这儿 尽你所能 |
[08:17] | I’ll go. | 我去阻击他们 |
[08:18] | Show strength. | 先展示实力 |
[08:20] | Then talk. | 然后谈判 |
[08:28] | If you’re right, | 如果你的估计没错 |
[08:28] | you’ll need a second out there you can trust. | 你作战时还需要一名可信任的副官 |
[08:32] | Volunteering for the mission, sir. | 我报名参加此次任务 长官 |
[08:39] | Hangover cure. | 解酒药 |
[08:41] | Drink it. There’s another at the bar. | 都喝掉 吧台上还有一杯 |
[08:43] | I thought you special forces hot shots could handle your liquor. | 我以为受过特种训练的人不会这么容易醉 |
[08:47] | Do you have a boat, | 你有船吗 |
[08:49] | some way off the island? | 或其他能离开这岛的交通工具 |
[08:50] | There are boats, but– | 这里有很多船 但… |
[08:51] | Get yourself off this rock. | 快逃离这个岛 |
[08:54] | This whole place just became the biggest bull’s-eye on the planet. | 这里就要变成全球最大的靶子了 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 不是我笑你… |
[08:59] | This whole island is a volcano. | 整个岛就是一座火山 |
[09:01] | The stories we heard as kids, | 我们从小就听故事说 |
[09:03] | they were about lands plucked from the bottom of the ocean | 海岛是用一枚巨大的鱼钩 |
[09:07] | by a giant fish hook | 从海底钓起来的 |
[09:08] | or tossed down from the sky by angry gods. | 或是被愤怒的天神从天上扔下来的 |
[09:11] | Telling an islander they’re going to die violently | 你若对岛民说大难将至 人人死无全尸 |
[09:14] | is just reminding us we’re home. | 他们会觉得自己的家乡一向如此 |
[09:18] | Shower’s $10. | 淋浴收费10美元 |
[09:23] | Didn’t ask. | 我又没问 |
[09:24] | You will. | 早晚会的 |
[09:38] | Gentlemen. | 二位有何贵干 |
[09:42] | You saw that plane? | 你也看到那架飞机了吧 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:45] | I’d say you got yourself a bad case | 依我看 你们会遭遇到 |
[09:46] | of between seven and ten special forces. | 七到十人的特种兵小队 |
[09:48] | Almost certainly Delta. | 基本肯定是三角洲部队 |
[09:50] | So you think they’ll move for us or for the sub first? | 你认为他们会先找我们还是先攻击潜艇 |
[09:53] | My captain seems to think you might be of some help | 艇长觉得你也许能帮助我们 |
[09:54] | coming up with a plan here. | 想出一个应对方案 |
[09:56] | A plan? | 方案 |
[09:57] | Yeah, a plan. | 对 方案 |
[09:58] | You’re not coming up with a plan. | 不会有什么应对方案的 |
[10:00] | What you’re working on is just a really complicated suicide. | 你们想出来的只会是个略复杂的自杀方式 |
[10:03] | Okay, let me get one thing straight. | 好吧 我实话跟你说吧 |
[10:05] | I’m only here because my captain asked me to be. | 我只是应艇长的要求才来这儿的 |
[10:07] | ‘Cause me? I’d rather beat my own brains out | 要是我能做主 我宁愿一枪打爆自己的头 |
[10:09] | than have you help me with anything. | 也不要你的帮助 |
[10:10] | So do me a favor. | 所以拜托你 |
[10:11] | Why don’t you stay here and drink yourself more stupid, | 继续泡在这里 争取越喝越傻 |
[10:13] | if that’s humanly possible? | 傻到无人能敌吧 |
[10:14] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[10:20] | That is good. | 还真挺解酒 |
[10:26] | 13 of our sailors are about | 我们潜艇上的十三名水手 |
[10:28] | to face off with something they don’t understand– | 将在毫不了解敌方情况的状态下应战… |
[10:30] | Do you want to know what’s the really great thing | 你知道完美的空降 |
[10:31] | about a perfect H.A.L.O. Jump? | 最赞的一点是什么吗 |
[10:34] | It’s that, before the jump, | 在跳下去之前 |
[10:35] | you’re still stateside in your head– | 你脑子里还想着家里的事 |
[10:37] | rent, ex-girlfriends, car payment, whatever. | 房租 前女友 车贷等等 |
[10:40] | That free fall– it cleans you right out. | 但那自由落体的感觉会扫清一切烦恼 |
[10:43] | By the time you rip your chute, | 在你拉开降落伞的那一刻 |
[10:45] | everything’s gone. | 所有的烦恼都消失了 |
[10:47] | And what’s left is a single-minded focus | 剩下的只有一股专注的力量 |
[10:49] | to accomplish the mission, | 驱使你完成任务 |
[10:51] | which in this case would be killing you and your pals. | 现在他们就带着这股力量来杀你和你的战友 |
[10:56] | Look, the least you could do is tell– | 起码你可以告诉我们… |
[10:57] | If I had to choose sides, I’d be out there with them. | 如果要我选 我会站在他们那边 |
[10:59] | So this? | 所以 |
[11:00] | This is the very least I can do. | 我只能说这么多了 |
[11:10] | So we think there might be some soldiers coming over the island. | 根据我们的情报 会有特种兵进攻这座岛 |
[11:13] | Since you know this place better than anyone, | 既然你比任何人都熟悉这里 |
[11:16] | I was hoping to get your help. | 我希望能得到你的帮助 |
[11:20] | You know, I don’t really think you get what’s going on here, do you? | 我觉得你还没搞清现在的形势吧 |
[11:22] | Oh, I do. | 我很清楚 |
[11:24] | I understand that millions of people died yesterday. | 我为昨天死于非命的上百万人而惋惜 |
[11:27] | But do you understand? | 但你会吗 |
[11:29] | No, you can’t. | 你不会 |
[11:30] | Because you’re a soldier. | 因为你是一名士兵 |
[11:32] | You’re made to believe such things are normal. | 军队告诉你 生命的逝去稀松平常 |
[11:34] | Have you even looked at the TV? | 你看电视报道了吗 |
[11:36] | Have you seen the faces– | 你看到那些死者的脸了吗 |
[11:38] | Hey, we’re the ones that didn’t fire. | 我们潜艇可没有发射核弹 |
[11:39] | Do you get that? | 明白吗 |
[11:40] | Do you get it? | 你明白吗 |
[11:41] | Me and my captain, we didn’t fire nukes at Pakistan. | 我和艇长没有向巴基斯坦发射核弹 |
[11:44] | You know what the prize is for being such stand-up guys? | 你知道抗命不从的军人是什么下场吗 |
[11:47] | Men come to kill us and kill anyone that gets in their way. | 有人要杀我们 拦路者皆死 |
[11:51] | And right now our only advantage is surprise. | 我们现在唯一的胜算就是出奇制胜 |
[11:53] | And I’m here asking for your help. | 所以我才来向你求助 |
[11:55] | X.O., a call’s come in for you. | 副艇长 有电话找你 |
[11:58] | I thought the phones were dead. | 我以为电话线路断了 |
[12:00] | So did we. You should take this. | 我们也以为 这电话你一定得接 |
[12:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:14] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[12:17] | I’ve been trying to reach you again. Are you okay? | 我一直努力想再联系你 你还好吗 |
[12:19] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:22] | Things have been pretty crazy here. | 这里发生了很多疯狂的事 |
[12:24] | And I bet for you, too, right? | 你那边也一样吧 |
[12:28] | Christine, talk to me. Are you okay? | 克里斯蒂 告诉我 你还好吗 |
[12:31] | Sam, they’ll give you full amnesty… | 山姆 他们会对你既往不咎… |
[12:34] | you and the crew. | 你还有艇员们 |
[12:35] | All you have to do is give them the sub. | 只要你交出潜艇 |
[12:42] | And you have to give them Marcus. | 并交出马库斯 |
[12:49] | They’re ready to let you come back to me. | 他们就会让你回来找我 |
[13:00] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[13:03] | Don’t trust them. | 别信他们 |
[13:05] | Whatever they say to you, | 无论他们说什么 |
[13:06] | whatever I say to you, don’t trust it! | 无论我说什么 都别信 |
[13:07] | Just know that I love you, Sam! I love you! | 只需记住我爱你 山姆 我爱你 |
[13:21] | We knew this wouldn’t just be bullets. | 我料到他们会软硬兼施 |
[13:23] | They’ll come at you where it hurts the most. | 还会挑你内心最脆弱的地方下手 |
[13:30] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[13:34] | We’ll get inland and we’ll set up a kill zone. | 我们到达内陆后 建立埋伏圈 |
[13:39] | Maybe they walk right into it. | 也许他们就会被请君入瓮 |
[13:43] | Worst-case scenario, they get wise, they kill us all. | 运气差的话 被识破 死的是我们 |
[13:48] | Best-case scenario, | 运气好的话 |
[13:49] | we send a complement of American body bags home. | 我们用装尸袋把一队美国军人送回老家 |
[13:55] | Either way, this sucks. | 不管怎样都糟透了 |
[14:11] | The siege of Grozny in ’94. | 94年格罗兹尼巷战的时候 |
[14:13] | 2,000 Russians died fighting their own. | 2000名俄国军人死于同胞之手 |
[14:17] | In the aftermath, generals resigned, others were tried. | 结果是 将军辞职 其他人被审判 |
[14:22] | But for days, they fought, | 但是那成千上万的兄弟手足 |
[14:24] | brother killing brother by the thousands in the freezing cold. | 在冰天雪地里互相残杀的日子里 |
[14:27] | And you have to ask yourself why. | 如何能扪心自问这是为什么 |
[14:32] | Sometimes the enemy | 有时候 敌人 |
[14:34] | is just the man keeping you from getting home. | 仅仅是阻碍你回家的人 |
[14:45] | A symbol of the cold war, | 作为冷战的象征 |
[14:47] | the Ohio class submarine is one of 18 in its class | 这艘俄亥俄级潜艇是18个同级别潜艇之一 |
[14:50] | designed to run silent and deep and then deliver deathly… | 可以匿迹潜形 给敌人致命一击 |
[14:52] | 20 bucks says we take this guy out within 24 hours. | 我出20美元赌24小时内这家伙准完蛋 |
[14:55] | Cruise missile. Who’s in? | 一枚巡航导弹了事 谁要赌 |
[14:56] | Hey, brain surgeon. | 你个脑科大夫懂什么 |
[14:58] | The “Colorado” can launch | 科罗拉多号5分钟之内 |
[14:59] | its remaining 17 nukes in under five minutes. | 就可以发射剩余17枚核弹 |
[15:02] | Your cruise missile is a slow weapon. | 你说的巡航导弹慢的要死 |
[15:04] | Takes maybe 20 minutes. | 大概得用20分钟才能击中目标 |
[15:05] | I.C.B.M.’s faster, but you gotta launch it up and down. | 洲际导弹快一点 但是得先上太空再降下来 |
[15:07] | That takes time. | 这也要花时间 |
[15:08] | And you better be 100% sure you kill her, | 还不能确保彻底解决了那潜艇 |
[15:10] | ’cause Chaplin’s got eyes now. | 因为查普林现在占领了北约雷达站 |
[15:12] | And once the “Colorado’s” tridents are airborne, | 一旦科罗拉多号的三叉戟导弹升空 |
[15:14] | there is not a thing in this world that stops them | 世界上没有任何东西能够阻止它们 |
[15:16] | ’cause somebody kept my daddy | 因为20年前有人阻止了我爸 |
[15:17] | from building star wars 20 years ago. | 实行星球大战计划 |
[15:19] | So tell me exactly how you would take out that submarine? | 告诉我 你到底要怎么把那艘潜艇消灭掉 |
[15:25] | Linus. | 莱纳斯 |
[15:27] | What is my favorite deep cover mole | 我最爱的国防部卧底 |
[15:29] | in the defense department drinking this evening? | 今晚喝点什么 |
[15:30] | – For God’s sake, Kylie. – Oh, relax. | -看在上帝的份上 凯莉 -放轻松 |
[15:32] | I could give you a lap dance right here | 今天我就算现场给你跳个大腿舞 |
[15:33] | and no one would notice today. | 也没人会注意到的 |
[15:35] | I would. | 我会的 |
[15:36] | So what’s your news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[15:39] | Your Perseus prototype? | 你那个珀尔修斯样机 |
[15:41] | Chaplin went ahead and tested it this morning, on his own. | 查普林今天早上亲自试用了 |
[15:44] | The “Colorado” dropped right off everyone’s screens. | 科罗拉多号立即从所有雷达屏幕上消失了 |
[15:47] | Kylie, it works. | 凯莉 样机奏效了 |
[15:49] | Waiter, champagne. | 服务生 上香槟 |
[15:50] | Right away. We’re celebrating. | 现在就上 我们要庆祝 |
[15:52] | No, no, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不 不 你不明白 |
[15:53] | They will take it away from you. | 他们会把你的这项专利抢走的 |
[15:54] | They will go patriot act, they will go national security, | 以爱国行为为由 或是以国家安全为由 |
[15:56] | and they will take it away from you. | 永远地从你手里夺走它 |
[15:57] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 而你毫无办法 |
[16:02] | Chaplin said it was actually the “Illinois” | 查普林说 曾试图击沉科罗拉多号的 |
[16:04] | that tried to sink the “Colorado.” | 是伊利诺伊号 |
[16:05] | Chaplin’s insane. | 查普林疯了 |
[16:06] | Really? 24 hours ago, you would’ve said | 是吗 24小时前 你会说 |
[16:09] | he was the paragon of virtue and patriotism. | 他是忠贞爱国 道德高尚的典范 |
[16:11] | Now someone ordered the “Illinois” to fire. | 现在有人命令伊利诺伊号开火 |
[16:14] | Somewhere that was recorded, and if you’re right | 这命令一定记载在案 如果你说的对 |
[16:16] | and they’re trying to take my tech, | 他们要夺走我的技术发明专利 |
[16:17] | then that order is my get-out-of-jail-free card. | 那么那条命令就是我的免罪金牌 |
[16:20] | I need you to get that for me. | 我要你为我拿到它 |
[16:21] | Are you not hearing me? | 你听我说话了吗 |
[16:22] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我不能再帮你了 |
[16:26] | What was the name | 你单身派对上 |
[16:26] | of that brunette at your bachelor party? | 那个咖啡色头发的女人叫什么来着 |
[16:29] | God, she was hot. | 太性感了 |
[16:31] | Like, make-me-want-to-switch-hit hot, | 性感到让我想左右开弓 |
[16:32] | Wasn’t she? Was it Carole? | 是她吗 叫凯洛的女孩 |
[16:35] | Oh, no. No, no. That’s your wife’s name. | 啊不是 那是你妻子的名字 |
[16:38] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[16:39] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友啊 |
[16:41] | But you’re a friend I pay a lot of money to. | 但是你是我付过很多钱的朋友 |
[16:45] | Linus, go find me that order. | 莱纳斯 去把那条命令找来给我 |
[16:51] | Good-bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[16:58] | I bet this isn’t how you saw your weekend going. | 我敢说你并没想到会有这样的周末 |
[17:00] | My weekends are not as boring as you imagine. | 我的周末并没有你想象的那么无聊 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Well, it isn’t how I saw mine. | 好吧 是我没想到我的周末会这样 |
[17:08] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[17:10] | If you hadn’t killed that man, we’d all be dead. | 如果你当时不杀掉那个人 我们都死定了 |
[17:14] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[17:18] | It doesn’t matter now, does it? | 现在也无关紧要了 不是吗 |
[17:28] | Shepard killed one of us. | 谢帕德杀死了我们其中的一员 |
[17:30] | Sometimes in battle, | 有时在战场上 |
[17:31] | these things have a way of working themselves out. | 这种事情总能合理的存在 |
[17:44] | Sorry, Cam, you’re too important up there. | 抱歉 凯姆 上面才更需要你 |
[17:46] | With all due respect, sir. | 恕我冒犯 长官 |
[17:48] | If this doesn’t work, there will be no “up there.” | 如果这行动不成功 上面也保不住 |
[17:53] | Full complement ready to go, sir. | 整装待发了 长官 |
[17:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:58] | Careful out there. Don’t get a sunburn. | 出去要小心 别晒伤了 |
[18:04] | You don’t need this or this or this. | 你用不着这个 这个还有这 |
[18:10] | This will get you shot | 还没等你 |
[18:10] | while you’re busy trying to unstrap it. | 摘下这玩意 人家就把你崩了 |
[18:15] | You got your rig strapped right. | 你倒是把装具带穿对了 |
[18:18] | Doesn’t mean you’re ready for what’s out there. | 但这不代表你准备好迎接那里的一切 |
[18:31] | There is a place they will have to go through to get here. | 有一条他们要到这里的必经之路 |
[18:35] | I’ll show you where. | 我来指给你 |
[18:37] | That’s all. | 可以走了 |
[18:39] | Aiding and abetting a terrorist enterprise, | 协助和鼓动恐怖组织 |
[18:42] | aiding and abetting known terrorists, | 协助和鼓动恐怖份子 |
[18:44] | sedition, treason, | 煽动叛乱罪 叛国罪 |
[18:45] | aiding and abetting an attack on the homeland– | 协助和鼓动攻击祖国 |
[18:47] | And this isn’t just your husband. | 这可不只关系到你丈夫 |
[18:49] | After that stunt, this is now you as well. | 刚才一通闹 现在连你自己也搭进去了 |
[18:53] | Read between the lines. | 看见中指了吗 |
[18:55] | You think you know him? | 你以为你了解他 |
[18:56] | You don’t. | 其实不然 |
[18:58] | You just know the easy parts, | 你了解的不过是单纯的表面 |
[19:01] | the parts he wanted you to see. | 他故意秀给你看的部分 |
[19:03] | I know Sam better than anyone. | 我比任何人都了解山姆 |
[19:05] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[19:07] | I’m not gonna talk about that. | 我不会谈这个的 |
[19:08] | I told you I’m not gonna talk about it | 我说了不想谈这个 |
[19:09] | so we’re not talking about it. | 所以我不会谈的 |
[19:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:11] | There were 18 of you taken prisoner. | 你们18个人被俘 |
[19:14] | When was this taken? What is this? | 这是什么时候录的 什么东西 |
[19:15] | Seven men under your command didn’t survive. | 你手下有7人未能生还 |
[19:18] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[19:19] | That has to weigh on you. | 你不会没有压力的 |
[19:26] | I was surprised you showed. | 我很惊讶你能来 |
[19:28] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[19:31] | These men you’re ready to fight, | 你要对付的这些人 |
[19:32] | they might as well be your brothers. | 他们也是你的同胞 |
[19:35] | Hey, you know, I get it. | 好了 我知道 |
[19:37] | You don’t like killing, you don’t like war, | 你讨厌杀戮 厌恶战争 |
[19:39] | you want us to all just get along. | 希望大家都相安无事 |
[19:41] | That’s what anybody thinks | 是个人都这么想 |
[19:42] | that’s never had their back up against a wall. | 因为他们没被逼得走投无路 |
[19:44] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁 |
[19:47] | I’ve seen what your wars do. | 我见识了你们的战争所带来的 |
[19:49] | And there’s always some other way. | 而且这些战争都是可以避免的 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I used to think that, too. | 对 我以前也是这么想的 |
[19:53] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[19:55] | What happened to change your mind? | 是什么让你改变了看法 |
[19:58] | Thank you for showing us this spot. | 谢谢你给我们指路 |
[20:00] | You should go now. | 你该走了 |
[20:11] | Can you check my weapon for me? | 能帮我检查一下武器吗 |
[20:12] | I want to make sure it’s ready. | 我想确保它就绪了 |
[20:21] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢长官 |
[20:23] | I feel much safer now. | 我心里更踏实了 |
[20:37] | You just let them go off alone. | 你就这么让他们自己去了 |
[20:41] | It’s not my business. | 我管不着 |
[20:46] | Here on sainte marina, | 在圣玛丽娜这座岛上 |
[20:48] | sometimes a family breaks apart– | 有时因为家庭离异 |
[20:51] | a marriage goes bad, a debt goes unpaid, | 婚姻恶化 欠债不还 |
[20:54] | a small war starts. | 会有一些小争端 |
[20:56] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna break out the patchouli. | 别担心 我不会浪费这香料的 |
[21:00] | But here when this happens, | 在这里 这些事情发生的时候 |
[21:02] | a man is selected and marked | 我们要选出一个人 给他纹饰 |
[21:05] | to make the peace. | 任命他来解决争端 |
[21:07] | The marks are an honor. | 这纹饰是一项荣耀 |
[21:11] | Do you deserve them? | 你担当得起来吗 |
[21:19] | It would be 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning when they would come. | 他们凌晨三四点的时候来 |
[21:21] | They’d drag us out of our cells. | 把我们拖出牢房 |
[21:22] | They would march us out into the yard. | 在院子里执行枪决 |
[21:24] | Together? | 是一起吗 |
[21:26] | Mnh-mnh. Alone. | 不 一个一个来 |
[21:28] | There would be a table and gun. One bullet. | 有张桌子 一支枪一颗子弹 |
[21:31] | They’d make you load the gun. | 他们会让你自己填弹 |
[21:33] | They’d spin the chamber and put the gun to your head. | 他们转一下弹轮把枪口指向你 |
[21:37] | Click. | 咔 |
[21:39] | That sound… | 那扣扳机的声音 |
[21:41] | Your husband was a captive | 你的丈夫曾在 |
[21:42] | of the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea | 北朝鲜人民共和国 |
[21:45] | for over 17 days. | 做过17天俘虏 |
[21:47] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[21:48] | Marcus Chaplin went off the reservation | 马库斯·查普林采取了非常规手段 |
[21:50] | to force his release. | 使他得以被释放 |
[21:52] | Put his career on the line. | 为此还赌上了自己的前途 |
[21:54] | Sam just tell you that was a regular deployment? | 山姆告诉你那是一次常规部署吗 |
[21:56] | Why does a man lie to his wife? | 男人为什么要对自己的妻子撒谎呢 |
[22:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:00] | Well, Marcus had him lying to you, | 马库斯指使他骗了你 |
[22:02] | to everyone. | 骗了所有人 |
[22:03] | And if he’s capable of that, | 如果他能做出这种事 |
[22:05] | what else could Marcus get him to do? | 天知道马库斯还能怂恿他做出什么别的事 |
[22:08] | You think that’s the only lie your husband ever told you? | 你以为你丈夫就骗过你这一回吗 |
[22:11] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好了吧 |
[22:14] | Why don’t you tell me? Because I don’t know what this is. | 你为什么不告诉我 因为我真的不知道 |
[22:19] | I lost seven of my men. You want their names? | 我失去了7名部下 你问我他们的名字 |
[22:22] | Look, it happened. I’m over it. | 听着 事情都过去了 我都忘了 |
[22:23] | Could we move on, please? | 能换个话题吗 |
[22:25] | That’s your husband… | 这就是你的丈夫 |
[22:27] | Learning to lie. | 正在学着撒谎 |
[22:33] | Deputy Secretary of Defense Curry, | 国防部副部长科利 |
[22:35] | it’s good to talk to you again. | 很高兴再次与你通话 |
[22:37] | It’s Secretary now, Captain. | 现在是部长了 艇长 |
[22:40] | Well, I’m glad the last 24 hours has been good to someone. | 至少过去的24小时对某些人来说是好事 |
[22:42] | You know, we have a lot of frightened people here. | 听着 我们这里有很多人被吓坏了 |
[22:44] | You have a team of Delta on my island. | 你们派出了一支三角洲小队进入我的岛屿 |
[22:46] | I want them gone. Now. | 我希望他们离开 马上 |
[22:48] | We got about 1.6 billion Muslims deeply pissed at us. | 我们需要面对16亿愤怒的穆斯林 |
[22:51] | We’re trying to de-escalate this situation, | 我们正试图使事态得到缓解 |
[22:53] | not make it worse. | 而非步步升级 |
[22:53] | There are no Delta on your island. Over. | 你的岛上没有三角特遣队 完毕 |
[23:00] | So who can shoot? | 谁会射击 |
[23:02] | I mean actually hit something. | 我是说真的能射中目标 |
[23:04] | I suppose I can. | 我可以吧 |
[23:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:07] | Ah, hell. Guess I can, too. | 算了 我大概也行 |
[23:10] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:12] | When this starts, they’re either gonna fall back | 战斗打响后 他们会向后撤 |
[23:14] | or try to make it to cover. | 或者向掩体移动 |
[23:16] | You do not let them. | 你们要阻止他们 |
[23:18] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[23:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:21] | X.O., we’re all set up here. | 副艇长 我们已经就位 |
[23:22] | How long do you think we have? | 你认为还有多长时间 |
[23:23] | Probably an hour or more, but be ready. | 一小时左右 但随时做好准备 |
[23:27] | Must feel weird, killing one of your own, | 这感觉一定很怪吧 杀自己人 |
[23:30] | especially like this, without them knowing it’s coming. | 尤其还是在他们毫不知情的情况下 |
[23:33] | Hey, Hawkes, | 听着 霍克斯 |
[23:35] | we’re gonna need every gun we have. | 我们现在需要每一支枪 |
[23:37] | So if you’re gonna shoot me in the back, | 所以如果你想打黑枪杀了我 |
[23:39] | maybe you could wait until we’re done here. | 最好等打完仗再说 |
[23:48] | We’ve got the whole thing ranged. | 整个区域都在火力范围内 |
[23:49] | If they come, we’ll take ’em. | 如果他们来 我们能够应付 |
[23:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:53] | X.O… | 副艇长 |
[23:55] | You gonna get married someday, lieutenant? | 上尉 有朝一日你会结婚吧 |
[23:58] | ’cause these men are coming, | 那些人就要来了 |
[23:59] | and only one of you gets to have a future. | 不是他们死 就是你死 |
[24:02] | I plan on being at that wedding. | 我还挺想参加你的婚礼呢 |
[24:04] | I’ll make sure and invite you, sir. | 我会确保你收到请柬 长官 |
[24:07] | Go, quick. Go. | 隐蔽 迅速隐蔽 |
[24:18] | Captain, they’re here. | 艇长 他们来了 |
[24:19] | If we’re gonna find another way out of this, it’s gotta be now. | 如果我们还想留条后路 现在是最后的机会 |
[24:21] | You’re on your own for now, Sam. | 山姆 现在你得靠自己 |
[24:23] | I can’t help you yet. | 我还帮不上你 |
[24:34] | Secretary Curry, | 科利部长 |
[24:36] | tell me again how you have nothing on my island. | 再告诉我一遍 你们没派部队上我的岛 |
[24:38] | Tell me how I’m imaging my X.O. is going up against | 那我又如何能想象出我的副艇长正准备 |
[24:40] | an armed contingent. | 和一只武装小队交火 |
[24:41] | And if I think you’re lying to me, then I’m gonna have to | 如果我觉得你是在骗我 那就别无选择 |
[24:44] | leave this in the hands of a higher power. | 只能让老天决定事态发展了 |
[24:45] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[24:46] | Wh-what do you want me to say, Marcus? | 你想让我说什么 马库斯 |
[24:48] | Yes, we sent Delta? No, we didn’t send Delta? | 是 我们派了特遣队 不 我们没有 |
[24:50] | Does it really matter what I say? | 现在我说什么都没用了吧 |
[24:53] | Hold your fire. | 不要射击 |
[25:00] | Hold your fire. | 不要射击 |
[25:02] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:02] | I have the shot. | 我已瞄准目标 |
[25:04] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:10] | I’m coming out to talk! I am unarmed! | 我要出来对话 我没带武器 |
[25:13] | I repeat, I am unarmed! I’m coming out to talk! | 重复一遍 我没带武器 我要出来对话 |
[25:16] | Do not fire! | 不要开枪 |
[25:17] | Sir… what are you doing? | 长官 你在干什么 |
[25:29] | We got you ranged from both sides. | 我们已从两翼将你们包围 |
[25:32] | You are in a kill zone. | 你们处于火力范围内 |
[25:36] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你们谈谈 |
[25:40] | We are all Americans. At least some of you | 我们都是美国人 你们之中肯定有人 |
[25:43] | gotta be wondering what you’re doing here. | 会怀疑你们到底来这里干什么 |
[25:44] | Hell, I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我更不知道我来这儿干吗 |
[25:49] | There it is again. | 又出现了 |
[25:50] | They’re essentially beaming it through the water | 他们正通过水下 |
[25:52] | from their base to the team | 从基地向分队发射信号 |
[25:53] | and then using an ultra-low frequency. | 然后利用超低频信道 |
[25:55] | Who is beaming it through the water? | 谁在通过水下发射信号 |
[25:58] | They are. | 他们 |
[26:01] | All I know is, none of us has to die today. | 我只知道 我们今天不必造成任何牺牲 |
[26:05] | Sam, they’re not Deltas. | 山姆 他们不是三角洲部队的 |
[26:06] | They’re Russian Spetsnaz. | 他们是俄罗斯特战队的 |
[26:07] | Sam, do you read? | 山姆 收到吗 |
[26:09] | Ah, hell. | 我靠 |
[26:26] | Three went back! Two forward! | 三个撤到后面了 前面还有两个 |
[26:28] | We got two but– | 我们有两个人… |
[26:34] | Grace, they flanked us | 格蕾丝 敌军正要迂回 |
[26:35] | to the top of the hill you’re on. | 试图登上你们所在的山坡 |
[26:36] | You gotta get up there. | 你们最好先往上走 |
[26:41] | We’re already on our way. | 我们已经在路上了 |
[26:43] | But we’re pinned down, Sam. | 但现在被敌人压制 山姆 |
[26:45] | There is no way up. | 没法上山 |
[26:46] | We’re not gonna survive like this, lieutenant. | 我们这样下去没活路的 上尉 |
[26:48] | I need you to take that position out. | 我命令你去占领那个位置 |
[26:49] | Do you hear me? | 听到吗 |
[26:54] | Hawkes. | 霍克斯 |
[26:55] | Hawkes, we need cover. | 霍克斯 需要掩护 |
[26:58] | No! | 不要 |
[27:09] | Turn that down, sailor. | 声音关小 水手 |
[27:10] | Sir? | 长官 |
[27:11] | You heard me. Turn it down. | 你听到了 关小音量 |
[27:15] | Marcus Chaplin. | 马库斯·查普林 |
[27:18] | This is an unexpected honor. | 什么风把您吹来了 |
[27:20] | Viktor, you have a team of Spetsnaz on my island, | 维克多 你有一支特战队在我岛上 |
[27:22] | dropped off the back of a taiwanese 747. | 从台湾的747客机上跳伞后登陆 |
[27:25] | You’re running support off a Ukrainian container ship | 并从我禁区外50英里的乌克兰货船上 |
[27:27] | 50 miles beyond my perimeter. | 向其提供指挥支援 |
[27:29] | And it might not be your mission, Viktor. | 可能这不是你的行动 维克多 |
[27:30] | But someone in the Kremlin is making a play for my submarine. | 但克里姆林宫里有人正企图得到我的潜艇 |
[27:34] | No one would want to attack. | 没人想要发动攻击 |
[27:36] | I’ll sink the ship, Viktor. | 我会下令击沉那艘船的 维克多 |
[27:37] | And then I’ll target the Sevastopol base | 然后对准塞瓦斯托波尔基地 |
[27:39] | where your two sons are stationed | 也就是你两个儿子服役的基地 |
[27:42] | and I’ll turn it to glass. | 将那里夷为平地 |
[27:54] | Grace, I need to know right now, | 格蕾丝 立刻告诉我 |
[27:55] | can you take care of that position or not?! | 你能否攻下那个高地 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 山姆 |
[28:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:02] | Russians are signaling, they want to talk. | 俄方打出信号 希望进行谈判 |
[28:04] | Get Curry back on the line. | 给我接通科利的电话 |
[28:06] | Let him hear everything, but mute that son of a bitch. | 让他听听这一切 但要把这混蛋搁静音 |
[28:14] | Marcus, | 马库斯 |
[28:16] | many people are asleep here. | 这边很多人已经睡着了 |
[28:19] | It’s not easy. | 事情不好办 |
[28:20] | That’s okay, Viktor. | 没关系 维克多 |
[28:22] | I’ve got all the time in the world. | 我随时奉陪 |
[28:24] | Radio’s dead. Everybody listen up. | 无线电坏了 所有人听好 |
[28:26] | On my go, you’re gonna get to the truck | 我一下令 你们就去卡车那里 |
[28:28] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这儿 |
[28:29] | One of you guys go down, you just keep moving. | 如有人倒下 其他人继续前进 |
[28:31] | On my go. | 听我口令 |
[28:34] | Red. Red. | 瑞德 瑞德 |
[28:36] | We’re gonna do this. Do you hear me? | 我们准备行动 听到了吗 |
[28:37] | It’s not more than 25 yards. Do you understand me? | 才23米不到 明白吗 |
[28:40] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[28:47] | Viktor, what is that kid’s name… | 维克多 那孩子叫什么名字 |
[28:50] | on your boat back in the day? | 就那天你船上的那个 |
[28:51] | The one who got so freaked out under the ice. | 在冰下吓坏了的那个 |
[28:55] | You and I called off the cold war for an hour | 我们中断冷战一个小时 |
[28:56] | so you could get him topside. | 让你救他上来 |
[28:59] | That’s called trust. | 这叫信任 |
[29:00] | Ah, Nikolai. | 是尼古拉 |
[29:02] | Admiral’s son. | 海军上将的儿子 |
[29:05] | Marcus, | 马库斯 |
[29:07] | just between two old warriors, | 这话就我们两个老兵间说说 |
[29:10] | let’s say for argument’s sake we had our people there. | 看在我们都有人出生入死的份上 |
[29:15] | Maybe you could surrender your submarine. | 或许你可以交出潜艇 |
[29:17] | Maybe then nobody would have to be hurt. | 这样也许就不会有任何伤亡了 |
[29:21] | Viktor! This is Secretary of Defense Curry. | 维克多 我是国防部部长科利 |
[29:23] | You put a play in motion? This is our conflict. | 你已经开始行动 这是我们内部的冲突 |
[29:25] | Unless you want to start World War III, | 除非你想引发第三次世界大战 |
[29:27] | you pull those men back now. | 立即撤回这些人 |
[29:29] | And I thought you were a man of your word. | 我还以为你是个守信用的人 |
[29:31] | I didn’t give you my word, Viktor. | 我并没有给你任何承诺 维克多 |
[29:33] | But I’ll let you work out the ramifications | 但我会让你和国防部部长科利 |
[29:34] | of trying to steal a U.S. Sub with SecDef Curry. | 去解决窃取美国潜艇的问题 |
[29:40] | I did the math. | 我算了一下 |
[29:41] | We dated two years. Married one. | 我们谈恋爱两年 结婚一年 |
[29:44] | Yet, we have actually only spent 124 days together. | 但我们真正在一起的时间只有124天 |
[29:50] | You did the math? | 你算过吗 |
[29:51] | Who are you, Sam Kendal? | 你是谁 山姆·肯德尔 |
[29:54] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会好好的 |
[29:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:57] | I just want you. | 我只想要你 |
[29:58] | X.O. | 副艇长 |
[30:00] | X.O.! | 副艇长 |
[30:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[30:03] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 走 |
[30:09] | Don’t die. Not today. | 不能死 今天不能死 |
[30:11] | Don’t die. | 不能死 |
[30:59] | X.O., are you there? | 副艇长 听到请回答 |
[31:04] | X.O. | 副艇长 |
[31:06] | Remaining Russians have bugged out. | 剩余的俄国人都已撤退 |
[31:09] | We lost five. Grace is wounded. | 我们五人阵亡 格蕾丝负伤 |
[31:11] | She’ll be okay. | 但伤得不重 |
[31:13] | We have two prisoners. We’re coming home. | 我们俘获两人 正在回来的路上 |
[31:21] | Probably a waste of time. | 很可能是浪费时间 |
[31:22] | You really think you can break that kind of devotion? | 你真觉得你能打破这份信仰吗 |
[31:26] | Well, she’s got faith. She’s in love. | 她有信念 坠入了爱河 |
[31:30] | But both those things are curable. | 但这些都是可矫正的 |
[31:32] | Then cure her. | 那就矫正她 |
[31:42] | Okay, I’m here with her now. | 我已经见到她了 |
[31:46] | Christine… | 克里斯蒂 |
[31:47] | My name is Paul Wells. | 我是保罗·威尔斯 |
[31:49] | We’ve been trying to find you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[31:52] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[32:00] | You’re Sam’s friend. | 你是山姆的朋友 |
[32:01] | Yes. Yes, from college. | 是的 从大学开始 |
[32:02] | Look, I’m a lawyer, okay? | 我是一名律师 |
[32:04] | The government has… | 政府已经 |
[32:05] | radically exceeded its authority here. | 彻底越权了 |
[32:08] | But that all stops now. | 一切到此为止 |
[32:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:15] | Let me take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[32:47] | All right, lock ’em up. | 好的 把他们关起来 |
[32:48] | Oh, hell, no. | 天哪 别这样 |
[32:50] | They killed five of us, man. Yeah, five. | 他们杀了我们五个弟兄 五个 |
[32:52] | Five of our friends, five of our people. | 我们的五个朋友 五个战友 |
[32:54] | These guys get wasted. | 这些人已经没用了 |
[32:56] | Put your weapon down right now! | 立刻放下你的武器 |
[32:57] | Red, that is an order! Put it down! | 瑞德 这是命令 放下武器 |
[32:59] | An order? | 什么命令 |
[33:00] | We’re on a damn island, not a sub. | 我们是在一个破岛上 不是在潜艇里 |
[33:01] | So excuse me | 请原谅 |
[33:02] | If I’m not even sure what an order means anymore! | 我已经不知道命令意味着什么了 |
[33:07] | I know you didn’t ask for this. | 我知道这并不是你们想要的 |
[33:11] | I know you’re all scared. | 我知道你们都很害怕 |
[33:13] | And you’re wondering what we’re doing here | 你们想知道我们到底在这里做什么 |
[33:14] | and how you’re gonna get back home. | 还有你们怎么才能回家 |
[33:16] | And now you’ve lost friends. | 现在你们失去了朋友 |
[33:17] | And you have bloodlust in your hearts. | 心中充满着杀戮欲 |
[33:20] | Vengeance might give you some satisfaction, | 也许复仇能带给你一丝满足 |
[33:22] | but let me remind you who you are. | 但我要提醒你们 记得自己的身份 |
[33:27] | You are the American crew | 你们是俄亥俄级弹道导弹潜艇 |
[33:30] | of the Ohio class ballistic missile submarine “Colorado.” | 科罗拉多号上的美国军人 |
[33:33] | Your rank is what it says on your collar. | 你的领口上标注着你的军衔 |
[33:35] | You salute the sailor above you… | 你们懂得要向长官敬礼 |
[33:38] | And you expect the same of the one below. | 也希望下属能对你如此 |
[33:40] | And your final duty is to say “How high?” | 你最终的职责就是当我说”跳”时 |
[33:42] | when I say “Jump.” | 你问”要跳多高” |
[33:44] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[33:46] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是的 长官 -是的 长官 |
[33:48] | Are we clear?! | 明白了吗 |
[33:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[33:53] | Now as Americans, | 作为美国人 |
[33:57] | there’s no debate about the fate of our P.O.W.S. | 对战俘的处理无需争议 |
[34:01] | Lieutenant shepard, | 谢帕德上尉 |
[34:03] | secure the prisoners. | 关押囚犯 |
[34:25] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[34:27] | Try it again. I’ll still be here. | 再试一次 我仍会活着回来 |
[34:37] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[34:39] | Tell them what you told me when we were still pals. | 告诉他们我们还是兄弟时你对我说过的话 |
[34:44] | Tell them that your son got killed by friendly fire | 告诉他们你的儿子两周前在阿富汗 |
[34:47] | two weeks ago in Afghanistan. | 被友军误杀 |
[34:52] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[34:54] | These young people have followed you into a hell. | 这些年轻人已经跟着你下了地狱 |
[34:56] | They’ll never be able to climb back out of. | 永世不得超生 |
[34:59] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[35:00] | Because you wanted payback on the country | 就是因为你想报复这个 |
[35:02] | that took your son away from you?! | 害死了你儿子国家 |
[35:05] | Tell ’em the truth, Marcus! | 把真相告诉他们 马库斯 |
[35:08] | Tell them what they’re really fighting for! | 告诉他们到底是为何而战 |
[35:12] | You know me, Joe. | 你了解我 乔 |
[35:19] | All of you… | 你们所有人 |
[35:21] | You know me. | 都了解我 |
[35:56] | One more for me. | 再来一杯给我 |
[35:57] | One more for the lady with the, uh, face. | 一杯给这位脸蛋受伤的女士 |
[36:01] | You think I came to thank you? | 你觉得我是来感谢你吗 |
[36:04] | We lost six people. | 我们损失了六个人 |
[36:06] | I thought you might want to know their names. | 我觉得也许你想知道他们的名字 |
[36:11] | I got my own list a lot longer than that. | 在我身边牺牲的战友 比这要多得多 |
[36:17] | One of these days, you’re gonna have to decide | 终有一天 你得搞清楚 |
[36:19] | what you believe in. | 自己到底信仰什么 |
[36:25] | What did it feel like? | 看见战友倒下是什么感觉 |
[36:29] | It’s a hell of a buzz, isn’t it? | 脑子里不停地嗡嗡作响吧 |
[36:33] | You may not know it, but you did something today. | 你可能没意识到 但你今天的确很了不起 |
[36:37] | Peace…maker. | 你是和平卫士 |
[36:40] | You think I made the peace, Tani? | 塔妮 你以为我是为和平而战吗 |
[36:44] | I just ran out of people to kill. | 我只不过是好久没杀人了 |
[36:47] | The so-called “Pledge of allegiance” | 今天国会刮起了一阵 |
[36:48] | swept through congress today | 对祖国宣誓效忠的风潮 |
[36:49] | as legislators lined up in support of the president, | 国会议员们纷纷表示愿意支持总统 |
[36:52] | even as international condemnation mounts | 尽管白宫此次发动的 |
[36:54] | for the attack the white house has called | 所谓”箭在弦上不得不发”的攻击行为 |
[36:56] | “Necessary and unavoidable.” | 引发了国际舆论的强烈谴责 |
[37:00] | Oh, finally. | 终于来了 |
[37:02] | I did my part. How about… | 我已经办妥了 你进行得如何 |
[37:12] | They said it was an allergic reaction to something he ate. | 他们说这是对所吃食物的过敏反应 |
[37:15] | But by the time they got to him, | 但当他被送到医院的时候 |
[37:17] | his brain had been without oxygen for ten minutes. | 大脑已经缺氧十分钟了 |
[37:20] | So how could that be an accident? | 这怎么可能是意外呢 |
[37:24] | It’s your fault, isn’t it? | 是你把他害成这样的 |
[37:28] | You smiled and promised him so much money. | 你笑着向他承诺能挣一笔大钱 |
[37:31] | You know, he used to say, “You should see her. | 知道吗 他曾对我说 “你真该见见她 |
[37:34] | It’s like nothing can touch her.” | 她似乎所向披靡” |
[37:36] | It’s true, isn’t it? Nothing touches you. | 说的没错 你的确毫发未伤 |
[37:42] | I hope you die alone. | 我祝你孤身终老 |
[38:04] | We’ve got two teams looking for Brannan and Cortez. | 我派了两支搜救小组去找布兰伦和科泰兹 |
[38:09] | If they’re out there to be found, we’ll find them. | 如果他们还活着 一定能把他们带回来 |
[38:20] | I think it was July deployment. | 我记得那是7月出海执行任务 |
[38:23] | You’re due any minute for general inspection, | 你马上就要来艇上进行总体验收了 |
[38:24] | and, man…it’s not good. | 可当时的情况…实在是糟糕透顶 |
[38:28] | Cam’s got some new sonar display that’s not even working. | 凯姆安装的新型声呐系统根本无法使用 |
[38:31] | The cook, he’s got, like, 200 cans of stew | 而炊事员在食堂不小心弄炸了 |
[38:33] | that exploded in the mess and the smell… | 200个炖菜罐头 那浓郁的味道 |
[38:37] | the smell is everywhere. | 遍布整个潜艇 |
[38:39] | And here comes the captain. Here you come. | 忽然之间 艇长来了 你出现了 |
[38:42] | Everybody’s freaking out | 大家都惊慌不已 |
[38:43] | because the place is a complete disaster. | 害怕这无比混乱的景象会让你大发雷霆 |
[38:44] | Except instead, for two hours, | 然而 在接下来的两小时中 |
[38:47] | you’re all smiles and back slaps. | 你一直微笑着 轻拍着大家的后背 |
[38:50] | You told some story about fishing off the back | 还给我们讲述了你当年在洛杉矶级 |
[38:52] | of an L.A. Class attack sub. | 攻击型核潜艇顶上钓鱼的事 |
[38:58] | Finally, it’s time to put to sea. | 终于 出海的时刻到了 |
[39:00] | I find Christine and I say good-bye. | 我去找克里斯蒂 向她告别 |
[39:04] | Yeah, you’d been married… | 是啊 你当时刚刚新婚… |
[39:06] | three weeks? | 才3个礼拜吧 |
[39:10] | I join you on the bridge, | 我登上舰桥 与你并肩而立 |
[39:13] | and you got this big dumb smile plastered all over your face– | 看到你脸上洋溢着傻憨憨的笑容 |
[39:17] | totally undignified. | 毫无艇长的威严 |
[39:25] | And Jeffrey’s there on the pier. | 杰弗里也在码头上 |
[39:29] | He’s home from his first tour. | 那是他第一次从国外服役归来 |
[39:32] | He’s there to watch his old man pull out to sea. | 他来目送自己的父亲出海 |
[39:49] | Give me your dumb hand, sir. | 长官 把手给我 |
[39:53] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 你所承受的苦痛 是我无法想象的 |
[39:59] | But I am your friend. | 但我是你的朋友 |
[40:02] | And I know who you are. | 我了解你 |
[40:08] | And I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[40:15] | They find what hurts you the most | 他们会找准你心中最深切的痛楚 |
[40:16] | and they try to break you with it. | 想借此把你彻底打垮 |
[40:19] | But that’s where they miss. | 但他们永远不会得逞 |
[40:22] | What hurts us the most, that’s our strength. | 因为最深的痛楚 正是激励我们的力量 |
[40:24] | That’s what gets us through. | 正是支撑我们抗争到底的勇气 |
[41:09] | I’m excited. | 我特别激动 |
[41:10] | And I know you of all people, you get that. | 你也是军人 一定理解我的心情 |
[41:12] | I’ll tell you stories on the other side. | 等我到了那边 再跟你联系 |
[41:15] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[41:18] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:19] | I hope you never have to watch this. | 我希望你永远不用看到这录像 |
[41:21] | I wish that I had let you know me better. | 真希望以前能让你有机会更好地了解我 |
[41:24] | If I had, then you would know how scared I am. | 因为那样你就能懂得我现在有多么恐惧 |
[41:30] | But you would also know that I’m not gonna run from this. | 但你也知道我绝不会就此退缩 |
[41:36] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那种人 |
[41:42] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[41:49] | You’ve indicated that | 你的意思是 |
[41:50] | you’re not going to tell your wife about this. | 你不会向你的妻子倾诉这些 |
[41:52] | Why is that? | 这是为什么 |
[41:53] | The whole time I was there, | 因为在那些黑暗的日子里 |
[41:54] | Christine’s what kept me alive. | 克里斯蒂是支撑我活下去的唯一动力 |
[41:57] | You want to know why I’m not gonna tell my wife? | 你想知道我为何不把那些事告诉她 |
[42:01] | ‘Cause she’s the one good thing I got left in this world. | 因为在我的世界里 她是唯一的美好 |
[42:03] | Maybe this way, I get to keep that. | 也许正是因为这样 我就得继续保密 |