时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Marcus Chaplin will never | 马库斯·查普林是绝对不会 |
[00:03] | fire on the US Navy ship . | 向美国海军舰艇开火的 |
[00:05] | Fire one. | 一号发射 |
[00:06] | No. Belay that. Do not fire. | 不 不要发射 |
[00:08] | You disobeyed my order. | 你违抗了我的命令 |
[00:09] | When I’m on the conn, my word is law! | 我坐镇指挥台时 我的命令绝不容违背 |
[00:11] | I did this for you. | 我这样做是为了你 |
[00:12] | C.O.B., you know we wouldn’t make a move without your go. | 水手长 你不下命令我们是不会行动的 |
[00:14] | But terminating the captain’s command may be an option we have to consider. | 但是我们必须考虑解除艇长的职务了 |
[00:17] | Everybody say hello to the X.O. | 大家跟副艇长打个招呼 |
[00:19] | Marcus isn’t dying. I need to know everything | 马库斯不能死 我要了解全部信息 |
[00:21] | Welcome to the deep end of the pool. | 欢迎来到底层的秘密世界 |
[00:22] | Senior Chief Petty Officer Harold Anders, | 二级军士长哈罗德·安德斯 |
[00:24] | You’re hereby relieved of duty | 你被解除所有职务 |
[00:26] | If it were up to me, it’d be a lot worse… | 如果由我处决 你会比被铐着更惨 |
[00:27] | I won’t have an admitted rapist walk free on my boat. | 我决不允许一个强奸犯在我的船上走动 |
[00:29] | I’ll see you in hell, sir. | 见你的鬼去吧 长官 |
[00:31] | Did they send you here to kill me? | 他们派你来杀我吗 |
[00:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[00:33] | I have enemies, Cortez. | 我有很多敌人 科泰兹 |
[00:35] | But I am not one of them. | 但我不是你的敌人 |
[00:36] | You’ll no longer be at the mercy of the United States. | 你们不用再受美国政府的威胁了 |
[00:39] | At the mercy of the current administration. | 是当局政府的威胁 |
[00:40] | Don’t ever confuse my nation with its current ruler. | 不要把我的国家和当局统治者混为一谈 |
[00:43] | There are people, powerful people, | 有一群人 很有权势的人 |
[00:45] | who are gathering right now, organizing… A coup d’etat. | 现在聚在了一起商讨着 发动一场政变 |
[00:47] | Tomorrow a marine force recon contingent | 明天一支海军陆战队 |
[00:50] | will place the president | 会把总统 |
[00:51] | and the vice president | 和副总统 |
[00:52] | under arrest. Now, Mr. Speaker, | 逮捕起来 议长先生 |
[00:54] | you will anounce that you are assuming the presidency. | 你要宣布你将就任总统一职 |
[00:57] | This is really happening, isn’t it? | 这一切都要成真了 不是吗 |
[01:16] | Do you really think we’re making it better? | 你真觉得我们越来越好吗 |
[01:19] | The sex? | 上床吗 |
[01:23] | The world. | 世界 |
[01:26] | I mean, we’re… | 我是说 我们 |
[01:30] | We are gonna… | 我们要 |
[01:32] | Orchestrate a coup. | 精心策划一场政变 |
[01:33] | You can say it out loud. | 你可以大声说出来的 |
[01:36] | It’s the saying part that worries me. | 我担心的就是说出这事 |
[01:40] | If you gonna get maudlin, | 如果你要开始伤感了 |
[01:42] | then I’m going to breakfast barn. | 那我就去吃早餐吧 |
[01:46] | Our meeting’s not for another three hours. | 我们的会还有不到三个小时就要开始了 |
[01:51] | You can stop pretending I’m the only one who’s nervous. | 别假装只有我一个人紧张了 |
[01:54] | I’m not nervous. | 我才不紧张 |
[01:56] | No. I’ve been having sex in a random hotel room all night. | 不紧张 我整晚都在小旅馆里滚床单 |
[02:00] | Because the thought of sharing | 因为一想到和约翰·威克斯·布斯 |
[02:02] | a wiki pagewith John Wilkes Booth, | 出现在同一页维基百科上 |
[02:03] | that really does it for me. | 我真的很高兴 |
[02:04] | We’re not shooting anyone. | 我们不会杀任何人 |
[02:05] | Not today. | 今天不杀 |
[02:07] | All it takes is for one thing to go wrong. | 就一件事不出错就好 |
[02:16] | We’rally gonna do is, are’t we? | 我们真要这么做了 不是吗 |
[02:19] | Yep. | 是的 |
[02:21] | We are. | 是的 |
[02:24] | Today. | 就今天 |
[02:39] | The only reason I fired on | 我向美国海军军舰 |
[02:40] | a U.S. Navy vessel was to protect the supplies, | 开火的唯一原因就是要保护供给 |
[02:42] | to feed my people. | 我的人需要供给 |
[02:43] | I’m not your ally, Zheng. | 我不是你的盟友 郑 |
[02:45] | Ally, friend– whatever you call it, captain, | 盟友 朋友 怎么叫都行 艇长 |
[02:47] | I see the beginning of a new change. | 我看到了新改变的端倪 |
[02:50] | Something in the air. | 有这种气息 |
[02:51] | You forced me into a dangerous P.R. Stunt. | 你把我逼进了一个危险的公关噱头 |
[02:53] | I fail to appreciate its subtleties. | 我没察觉到细微之处 |
[02:55] | Well, you provided for those in need. | 你给有需要的人提供供给 |
[02:57] | And today a new supply ship is out the waiting to unload. | 今天一艘新供给船正等着卸货呢 |
[03:00] | And right here, celebrations unfold for you. | 现在 都在为你而庆祝呢 |
[03:04] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[03:05] | It’s an island holiday– the festival of sun and moon. | 这是小岛的节日 日月节 |
[03:09] | Mm. Well, you know your island well. | 你挺了解你的岛的 |
[03:10] | You’ve been buttering my bread pretty good this morning. | 你今早给我面包抹黄油抹得不错 |
[03:13] | Do you employ the same strategies | 和塞拉特先生的会面上 |
[03:15] | in your meeting with Mr. Serrat? | 你也会用同样的策略吗 |
[03:16] | Well, different strokes for different folks, captain. | 因人而异 艇长 |
[03:18] | What’s he after? | 他是什么方法呢 |
[03:20] | That would be telling. | 是个秘密 |
[03:20] | There’s only one big dog on this island, Mr. Zheng, | 这岛上只有一个大人物 郑先生 |
[03:22] | And you’re looking at him. | 近在眼前 |
[03:24] | Don’t make the mistake of trying to play both sides. | 别犯当两面派的错误 |
[03:26] | Make your choice now. | 现在作出选择吧 |
[03:35] | The soil here has tested very rich in some rare minerals. | 这里的土壤被检测出富含稀有矿物 |
[03:38] | Mr. Serrat wants my help in exploiting those resources. | 塞拉特先生想让我帮他挖掘这些资源 |
[03:41] | And you promised him what? | 你答应他什么了 |
[03:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:43] | As you pointed out, only one of you has nuclear teeth. | 像你说的 你们只有一方有核牙齿 |
[03:47] | Perhaps you and I | 也许我们俩 |
[03:48] | can discuss a partnership. | 可以讨论一下合作 |
[03:50] | Panning for gold, Mr. Zheng? | 淘金吗 郑先生 |
[03:51] | Compared to these minerals, gold is cheap. | 和这些矿物比起来 金子太廉价了 |
[03:53] | I’m talking about economic freedom, | 我在谈论经济自由 |
[03:55] | the end of want. | 最后的希望 |
[03:57] | So far, you’ve only ruled here by threat of violence. | 目前为上 你只靠暴力来掌控这里 |
[04:00] | How long can fear be the only currency you possess? | 恐惧作为你唯一的资本还能坚持多久 |
[04:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[04:18] | You need to eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[04:20] | I’m sure you haven’t had anything in days. | 你这几天肯定没吃什么东西 |
[04:22] | I eat. I’m fine. | 我吃 我很好 |
[04:23] | Do you sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[04:24] | Sophie, please. | 索菲 别这样 |
[04:25] | Because you don’t seem fine. | 可你看上去不好 |
[04:27] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:28] | Look, if you want to talk about your wife or anything– | 如果你想聊聊你的妻子或者其它 |
[04:31] | What, you want to talk about Serrat? | 你想聊聊塞拉特吗 |
[04:33] | You want to talk about that? | 你想聊这个吗 |
[04:34] | Are you living with him now, is that it? | 你现在和他住在一起 是不是 |
[04:35] | Yes, but it’s not what you think. | 是的 但不是你想的那样 |
[04:37] | It’s more complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[04:38] | It’s more complicated. Okay. | 事情很复杂 好吧 |
[04:39] | The man is a killer, Sophie. | 那男人是个凶手 索菲 |
[04:41] | He is scum of the earth, okay? | 他是个人渣 好吗 |
[04:43] | And you’re letting him show you off like he owns you. | 而你任他炫耀好像你属于他似的 |
[04:45] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[04:46] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[05:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:14] | Where you been for the last week? | 你上周去哪了 |
[05:16] | I was, um, | 我… |
[05:17] | At my father’s with my brother. | 和我弟弟在我爸那里 |
[05:19] | Had a few things to sort through. | 需要解决一些事情 |
[05:23] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:28] | Well, no. | 不是 |
[05:29] | It will be. | 不过会好的 |
[05:32] | I wasn’t expecting you to still be here. | 我没想到你还在这里 |
[05:35] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[05:36] | It’s the closest bed to the only bar in town. | 这是离镇上唯一的酒吧最近的床位了 |
[05:52] | I’m, um, I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[05:56] | I’m actually here just to– to pack a few things. | 我就是来收拾些东西的 |
[05:58] | I’m leaving the island. | 我要离开小岛了 |
[06:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:04] | I’m taking my brother back to Australia. | 我要带弟弟回澳大利亚了 |
[06:09] | A lot’s changed. | 很多事情变了 |
[06:12] | It’s not safe here anymore. | 这里不再安全了 |
[06:15] | Because of all us cowboys. | 因为我们都是莽撞的人 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:19] | Because of all you cowboys. | 因为你们都是莽撞的人 |
[06:22] | I wish I could stay, but I can’t, | 我希望能留下 但我不能 |
[06:23] | And I know you can’t leave. | 我知道你离不开 |
[06:25] | I’ll go. | 我会的 |
[06:27] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不必这么说 |
[06:30] | No, no. I want to go with you, | 无论你去哪 |
[06:34] | wherever you’re going. | 我都要和你一起去 |
[06:38] | Tani, | 塔妮 |
[06:40] | I’ll go. | 我要跟你去 |
[06:44] | If you want. | 如果你愿意 |
[06:48] | State-of-the-art scrambler | 最先进的干扰器 |
[06:49] | I borrowed from the company a while back. | 我之前从公司借的 |
[06:51] | Very handy when you’re dating a bullfighter | 逆老爸的意跟一个斗牛士约会 |
[06:53] | against your father’s wishes. | 就是有这个便利 |
[06:55] | Well, if this communication is intercepted– | 如果通讯被拦截 |
[06:57] | Don’t worry. | 不必担忧 |
[06:57] | As long as you can get Chaplin on the other end, | 只要你能联系上查普林 |
[06:59] | you’re good to go. | 就万事俱备了 |
[07:00] | He’ll be there. | 会联系上的 |
[07:01] | A friend of a friend is helping me out. | 有个朋友的朋友会帮我的 |
[07:04] | All right, Cortez, I’m here. | 科泰兹 好了 我来了 |
[07:05] | I’ve cleared the room. | 我已经清场了 |
[07:06] | Where’s my mystery guest? | 神秘客人在哪里 |
[07:07] | I don’t know, Sir. | 还不知道 长官 |
[07:09] | I was only told it was vital to bring you here for this. | 我只是被告知务必把你请来 |
[07:17] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[07:19] | You’re the last person I expected to see. | 我没想到居然是你 |
[07:20] | Well, I apologize for the extreme security, | 很抱歉对你极度保密 |
[07:22] | but I think you’ll appreciate the effort | 一旦等我解释完现状 |
[07:24] | once I explain the situation. | 你就会感激我们所作的努力 |
[07:26] | Why aren’t you in custody for killing Amanda Straugh? | 你杀死阿曼达·斯昭为何没被监禁 |
[07:28] | Marcus, listen, friends are gathering. | 马库斯 听我说 大家正聚集起来 |
[07:30] | A patriotic force will depose President Bolton | 一股爱国力量将会在今天的联席会议上 |
[07:34] | at a joint session of Congress today. | 废除博尔顿总统 |
[07:36] | Now what we need from you is– | 我们需要你做的就是 |
[07:37] | Arthur, you know that | 亚瑟 你知道 |
[07:38] | I’ve had nothing but tricks and traps thrown at me. | 我一无所有 只有不断抛给我的陷阱和骗局 |
[07:40] | How do I know there’s not a gun to your head right now? | 我怎么知道现在没有枪指着你的头 |
[07:41] | Well, you don’t have to trust me. Just watch. | 你不需要相信我 眼见为实 |
[07:43] | Now certain facts have recently come to light, | 近来发生在巴基斯坦和发生在你潜艇上的 |
[07:46] | like what really happened in Pakistan and to your boat. | 一些事情逐渐曝光 |
[07:49] | The truth is coming out. | 真相就快显露出来了 |
[07:51] | And once it does, it’ll be time to bring you home. | 一旦如此 你即可回家 |
[07:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[07:56] | You do want to come back, don’t you? | 你还想回来的 不是吗 |
[07:58] | – I would like nothing better. – All right. | -求之不得 -那就好 |
[08:00] | Well, get ready to make a statement later today, | 你准备好今天晚些时候发表个声明 |
[08:02] | because when this comes to a head, | 因为此事一到危急关头 |
[08:07] | the world’s gonna want to hear from you. | 全世界都想听听你怎么说 |
[08:08] | Asia is a powder keg, so bringing you | 亚洲就是个火药桶 因此把你们 |
[08:10] | and your nuclear missiles happily home | 还有你的核弹开心地带回家 |
[08:13] | is gonna ease a lot of tension. | 才能缓和紧张的局势 |
[08:15] | Just wish us fair winds. | 祝我们一切顺利吧 |
[08:17] | And following seas. | 顺风顺水 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | So I’ll check in on the military stations. | 我要回军事基地了 |
[08:34] | But essentially the pieces are already in place. | 基本上一切准备就绪了 |
[08:36] | Now we just let our little revolution out into the world | 现在我们就对世界发起一场小革命 |
[08:39] | and see if she can stand on her own. | 看她是否能独自承受吧 |
[08:40] | This is insane. I’m not a revolutionary. | 这太荒唐了 我不是个革命者 |
[08:44] | I’m just a gun salesman. | 我只是个卖枪的 |
[08:45] | I mean, I’m a very good gun salesman, | 我的意思是 我卖枪很在行 |
[08:46] | But I’m just a gun salesman. | 但我仅仅会卖枪而已 |
[08:48] | Stop it.The woman who accosted me in the D.O.D. Rotunda, | 得了吧 在国防部大厅跟我搭讪的女士 |
[08:51] | worrying about her weapons system, | 担忧着她的武器系统 |
[08:52] | that was a gun salesman. | 那才是个枪贩子 |
[08:54] | But the one in front of me now– | 在我眼前这位 |
[08:55] | Forrest is missing. | 福雷斯特不见了 |
[08:57] | And I don’t mean, like, overslept. | 我可不是说她睡过了 |
[08:58] | No one knows where the hell she is. | 没人知道她到底在哪里 |
[09:00] | Okay, but that could be anything, right? | 可能发生了任何事 对吧 |
[09:02] | Forrest’s job | 福雷斯特的任务 |
[09:03] | was to get your flash drive to Speaker Buell | 是把你的闪存盘给布埃尔议员 |
[09:06] | and present it on the floor of the house with him. | 在议会中列席时播放出来 |
[09:08] | Now Buell’s already on the fence. | 现在布埃尔已经中立了 |
[09:09] | So if we don’t get him some backup– | 如果我们现在不给他点支持 |
[09:11] | I know. I know. I know. I’ll do it. | 我知道 我懂 我懂 我来做 |
[09:12] | – No, absolutely not. – Just relax, okay? | -肯定不行 -别着急 好吗 |
[09:14] | They like me at the House of Representatives. | 众议院还算待见我 |
[09:16] | I spend a lot of money there. | 我砸了不少钱 |
[09:20] | I need to sit down with the X.O. | 我要和副艇长商量一下 |
[09:22] | Sir… | 长官 |
[09:30] | Are you sure you can trust him? | 你确定可以信任他吗 |
[09:34] | What do you know that I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的 |
[09:37] | Sam… told you | 萨姆 曾告诉你 |
[09:39] | that the CIA wanted the “Colorado” to be the resistance. | 中情局希望科罗拉多号抵抗 |
[09:44] | But they didn’t want you in charge. | 但他们并不希望你掌权 |
[09:47] | Just him. | 他们希望由他负责 |
[09:48] | All he had to do was take command of the sub. | 他只需要控制潜艇就行了 |
[09:51] | That was their offer. | 这是他们提出的条件 |
[09:52] | You’re overstepping, Cortez. | 科泰兹 你越界了 |
[09:54] | His wife was just killed. | 他的妻子刚刚被杀 |
[09:57] | You know how that changes a man. | 你知道这会改变一个男人 |
[10:00] | Sir– | 长官 |
[10:01] | Wait for me in the jeep. | 在吉普车上等我 |
[10:18] | Why are there never any sports on TV here? | 怎么这的电视从来不播体育赛事啊 |
[10:20] | It’s always weather or seayaks. | 除了天气就是海牦牛 |
[10:23] | Drink? | 喝两杯吗 |
[10:26] | No. I’m okay right now. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:27] | I want you to do me a favor, Sam. | 萨姆 有件事想请你帮忙 |
[10:29] | I want you to have a drink with me, man. | 想让你陪我喝两杯 |
[10:34] | You gonna eat that? | 你吃吗 |
[10:46] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我以前也见过这个表情 |
[10:49] | It doesn’t usually lead to good things. | 通常都不是什么好事 |
[10:53] | You want to drink? Let’s drink. | 你想喝酒 那我们喝酒 |
[10:56] | Now you’re talking. | 这才对嘛 |
[11:10] | To all those who never make it home. | 敬永远回不了家的人 |
[11:12] | And there is nothing, | 没有什么 |
[11:13] | absolutely nothing, worth half a damn | 绝对没任何事 要比在船上 |
[11:15] | as simply messing around in boats. | 瞎混还要简单了 |
[11:19] | And to Christine. | 敬克莉丝汀 |
[11:35] | That’s the supply ship. | 是补给船 |
[11:36] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:38] | Looks like their crew made out okay. | 看上去他们的船员进展不错 |
[11:40] | Captain, we had no sonar contacts. | 艇长 我们没收到任何声纳联络 |
[11:42] | Nothing on radar. | 雷达也没反应 |
[11:43] | A fuel leak may have ignited. | 可能是漏出的油起火了 |
[11:45] | Captain Chaplin, I’ve just spoken to my superiors, | 查普林艇长 我刚跟上级通完话 |
[11:48] | and I’m afraid my government | 恐怕我们的政府 |
[11:50] | will need a full accounting of that event. | 需要事件的详细说明 |
[11:51] | Well, we’re trying to determine | 我们正在确定 |
[11:52] | the cause of the explosion right now, Mr. Zheng. | 爆炸的原因 郑先生 |
[11:54] | In the meantime, Lieutenant Shepard | 同时 谢帕德中尉 |
[11:55] | will form and oversee a recovery team. | 你能否组织并监督一个维修队 |
[11:57] | Let’s get any food, any medical supplies, | 把食物 药品 |
[11:59] | anything useful and intact, | 任何有用且完好的物品 |
[12:00] | – out of the water and stowed away. – Yes, sir. | -装载好出海送过去 -是 长官 |
[12:02] | Marcus, if security becomes a problem, | 马库斯 如果安全都成问题 |
[12:04] | China’s offer of assistance may, by necessity, evolve. | 中方提供的协助 必要时将会升级 |
[12:07] | Sorry. To what, exactly? | 不好意思 针对谁 |
[12:09] | I’m sure you’d agree, we have the right to defend ourselves. | 相信你们也同意我们有权保护自己 |
[12:11] | No, I wouldn’t agree. | 不 我不同意 |
[12:12] | If you’ll excuse us, Mr. Zheng. | 郑先生 不好意思 |
[12:19] | Look, I know you’re going through a lot lately, | 我知道你最近经历了很多不幸 |
[12:21] | but if you’re gonna drink this early in the morning, | 但如果你非要大清早就喝酒 |
[12:23] | brush your teeth before you report. | 刷完牙再来报到 |
[12:29] | It was like the 4th of July out there, man. | 外面就很国庆一样 |
[12:31] | Oh, it was so… It was beautiful, C.O.B. | 太 太美了 水手长 |
[12:36] | We set her right amidships at the waterline. Boom. | 我们装在船右腹部的吃水线上了 砰 |
[12:38] | Cracked her spine like a body slam off the top rope. | 炸了船身 像人从顶绳上掉下来一样 |
[12:41] | Stow that crap. | 省省你的屁话吧 |
[12:42] | This isn’t halftime at the homecoming game. | 这可不是回家游戏玩到一半了 |
[12:44] | You guys want to get back to the states, | 你们还想回美国的话 |
[12:46] | you need to shut up, focus up, and get it done. | 你们就得闭嘴 集中注意力干活 |
[12:48] | Did you get eyes on the X.O.? | 监视副艇长了吗 |
[12:49] | Saw him talking with Chaplin and the fortune cookie. | 看到他和查普林还有那个中国人谈话了 |
[12:51] | Think Kendal’s still with us? | 你觉得肯德尔还跟我们一伙吗 |
[12:52] | I don’t wanna think. I wanna know. | 我不想觉得 我想知道 |
[12:54] | Well, it ain’t gonna matter who’s with us | 除非我们多弄到些枪 |
[12:55] | unless we secure more guns. | 否则谁和我们一伙都无所谓 |
[12:56] | Way ahead of you, sailor, as usual. | 我早就想到了 水手 一如既往 |
[13:11] | Master chief. The C.O.B. | 水手长来了啊 |
[13:14] | You’re walking. Your feet must be killing you. | 你可以走路了 脚一定很难受吧 |
[13:17] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:18] | You’re a very courageous man. | 你真是勇气可嘉 |
[13:19] | You have no fear. | 你无所畏惧 |
[13:21] | But of course fentanyl is good for that. | 当然芬太奴[强效止痛剂]起了大作用 |
[13:23] | If you need some more to keep the fear away, | 如果你还需要更多 来赶走恐惧的话 |
[13:25] | – just talk to Armand. – No, I’m good. | -尽管跟阿曼德说 -不用了 |
[13:26] | Let’s you and me talk about making the sub | 我们讨论一下让核潜艇 |
[13:28] | and everyone on board disappear. | 和艇上的人都消失的事吧 |
[13:31] | Mm-hmm. I have heard rumors. | 我听到过谣言 |
[13:32] | Discontent amongst your men. | 你们有人很不满 |
[13:34] | Cut the crap, jocko. | 废话少说 黑鬼 |
[13:36] | You want us gone. I want to be gone. | 你想让我们走 我也想走 |
[13:39] | You have guns. I need ’em. | 我需要你手里的枪 |
[13:41] | And how do you propose to pay for these guns you say you want? | 你拿什么买我手里的枪 |
[13:43] | By getting the U.S.S. “Colorado” | 让科罗拉多号 |
[13:44] | out of your business, permanently. | 永远不再碍手碍脚 |
[13:47] | You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[14:03] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry, sir. It was hard to slip away. | 抱歉 长官 溜出来不容易 |
[14:06] | You should’ve warned me about the supply ship. | 你应该提前跟我说补给船的事 |
[14:08] | I didn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:10] | Prosser keeps the big things to himself. | 大事只有普罗赛自己知道 |
[14:12] | He gives me smaller jobs to do. | 他只让我做些小事 |
[14:14] | I’m supposed to get the key to the “Colorado’s” armory. | 我应该拿到科罗拉多号枪械库的钥匙 |
[14:16] | Well, that’s not gonna help. | 那也无济于事 |
[14:16] | The sub’s firearms are no longer accessible. | 拿不到潜艇里的武器的 |
[14:18] | I switched out the locks. Where’s the X.O. on this? | 我已经把锁断开了 副艇长负责什么 |
[14:23] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没跟你说吗 |
[14:24] | The X.O. walked in on a meeting, | 我们开会的时候副艇长撞见了 |
[14:26] | and they chased him. | 他们就出去追他 |
[14:29] | Sir, I think… | 长官 我觉得… |
[14:32] | I think Prosser knows about me. | 我觉得普罗赛知道我了 |
[14:35] | I mean, he looks at me, and I swear to God, he can– | 他看着我 我发誓 他可以… |
[14:37] | I would get that out of my head, son. | 要是我的话我不会这么想 孩子 |
[14:39] | You were brave enough to threaten my sub with a grenade. | 你有足够的勇气用手榴弹威胁潜艇 |
[14:41] | You’re brave enough to save her. | 你就有足够的勇气拯救她 |
[14:45] | What, are you insane? I’m telling you, | 你疯了吗 告诉你 |
[14:46] | the Chinese are just looking for an excuse to get into it. | 中国人是在找借口介入这件事 |
[14:49] | You blow up their boat, you hand it to them. | 把他们的船炸了无异于拱手让人 |
[14:51] | Let ’em come. I’d prefer an honest fight. | 让他们尽管来吧 真枪实弹打一仗更好 |
[14:53] | Joe, you’re gonna get everybody killed. | 老兄 你会害死大家的 |
[14:55] | No, you are. | 不 是你 |
[14:56] | First on that list is Marcus Chaplin. | 名单上第一个人就是马库斯·查普林 |
[14:58] | Look, maybe you don’t want to lead, | 可能你不想领导大家 |
[14:59] | and maybe you just don’t want to lead this way. | 也可能是你不想以这种方式领导 |
[15:01] | I sure as hell can’t fault you for that, | 我无权指责你什么 |
[15:02] | but this is gonna happen. | 但是我做定了 |
[15:03] | So let me talk to him. Let me talk to the captain then. | 让我先去跟艇长谈谈 |
[15:06] | More talk isn’t getting anybody home. | 怎么谈大家都回不了家 |
[15:08] | Then time, C.O.B. | 那就给我时间 水手长 |
[15:09] | I need more time then. | 我需要更多时间 |
[15:11] | You got four hours, X.O. Make ’em count. | 你还有四个小时 副艇长 好好利用 |
[15:24] | Half these things don’t even have labels. | 一半的东西连商标都没有 |
[15:26] | And I can’t read half of them anyway. | 反正我也有一半看不懂 |
[15:28] | At least the tide’s coming in now. | 至少现在是涨潮了 |
[15:31] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[15:32] | I’m concerned about the captain | 我很担心艇长 |
[15:34] | and the decisions he’s been making lately. | 以及最近他做出的一些决定 |
[15:37] | I think we need to do something. | 我觉得我们该采取点措施 |
[15:41] | You were on board when he fired on the “Patrick Lawrence,” yes? | 朝帕特里克·劳伦斯号开火时你也在场对吗 |
[15:45] | He was protecting the supply ship. | 他只是想保护补给船只 |
[15:46] | But if you hadn’t intervened, would Marcus Chaplin | 但如果不是你阻止的话 马库斯·查普林 |
[15:48] | have killed everyone on board of a U.S. navy vessel | 会不会为了保护中国的补给船只 |
[15:51] | to protect a Chinese supply ship? | 而杀光那艘美国军舰的人 |
[15:52] | The U.S. was trying to starve us, kill us. | 美国政府想把我们饿死 杀死 |
[15:55] | He didn’t have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[15:56] | Surrender is a choice. | 投降也是一种选择 |
[15:58] | Going home and facing the music, | 回家听音乐 |
[16:00] | it’s a choice. | 是一种选择 |
[16:02] | Article 10-88 provides for | 规定第10条第88款 |
[16:04] | the relief of a commanding officer | 解除指挥官职务 |
[16:06] | by a subordinate– | 由副指挥… |
[16:06] | You’re talking about mutiny. | 你说的这是叛变 |
[16:08] | Grace, we are on a bad course, | 格蕾丝 现在我们正在 |
[16:09] | heading into dangerous water here. | 走上一条不归路 |
[16:11] | Well, it’s still mutiny, and… | 那也是叛变 而且… |
[16:13] | It’s the captain. | 那是艇长啊 |
[16:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:16] | But I don’t see another option. | 但是我找不到别的办法了 |
[16:18] | Do you? | 你能找到吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, excuse me, Miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[16:44] | I think you dropped this. | 这好像是你掉的 |
[16:45] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 上帝啊 真是谢谢你了 |
[16:47] | That’s my lucky $2 bill. I’m gonna need that back. | 那是我的幸运币 你一会儿得还给我 |
[16:48] | Hopper, what are you doing here? | 霍普 你来干什么 |
[16:50] | I found Forrest. She’s dead. | 我找到福雷斯特了 已经死了 |
[16:51] | Traffic accident. | 交通事故 |
[16:52] | “Accident” accident or murder accident? | 真的事故还是被谋杀了 |
[16:54] | Not sure, but I thought you’d want to know | 不知道 不过我觉得你进去之前 |
[16:56] | before going inside. | 应该想知道 |
[16:59] | What if I get in there, | 要是我进去发现 |
[16:59] | and they’re all just waiting for me? | 他们早有准备了 怎么办 |
[17:03] | Badge. | 证件 |
[17:04] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[17:09] | I… | 我… |
[17:10] | I must have left it in my overcoat. | 一定是忘在大衣里了 |
[17:12] | I’m… so I’ll see you later. | 我们回见 |
[17:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:22] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[17:26] | Badge. | 证件 |
[17:43] | *Sweet, sweet salon* | *美好甜蜜的沙龙* |
[17:45] | *Across the border, we still sing your song* | *即使过界 我们依旧歌唱* |
[17:48] | *Like my mother, forever home* | *如母亲一般 永远的家* |
[17:50] | *And we pray for the day you will raise up strong you are* | *我们每天祈祷你能茁壮成长* |
[17:54] | *Sweet, sweet salon* | *美好甜蜜的沙龙* |
[17:55] | *Across the border, we still sing your song* | *即使过界 我们依旧歌唱* |
[17:58] | *Like my mother, forever home. * | *如母亲一般 永远的家* |
[18:01] | *And we pray, we pray, oh* | *我们祈祷 祈祷* |
[18:06] | You seen King? | 见到金了吗 |
[18:07] | My friend, | 朋友 |
[18:09] | mile. | 微笑 |
[18:10] | There’s going to be a party. | 派对就要开始了 |
[18:28] | Get in. | 上车 |
[18:29] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[18:46] | In a few hours, an attempt will be made | 几个小时后就会有人 |
[18:50] | to remove President Bolton from office. | 迫使博尔顿总统下台了 |
[18:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:56] | A coup, led by Admiral Shepard and others, | 谢帕德上将等人领导了一场政变 |
[18:59] | intends to depose the president, | 要罢免总统 |
[19:01] | making it possible for me to surrender the “Colorado” | 好让我交出科罗拉多号 |
[19:03] | and for us all to go back home. | 让我们都回家 |
[19:07] | Where are you getting this? | 你怎么得到的消息 |
[19:08] | I spoke to Admiral Shepard this morning. | 今天早上我跟谢帕德上将通过话 |
[19:09] | Admiral Shepard? | 谢帕德上将 |
[19:11] | And what if it’s another trick, Marcus, huh, | 要是这是个新花招呢 马库斯 |
[19:13] | Another government trap, what then? | 是政府设的又一个陷阱 那怎么办 |
[19:16] | I don’t believe it is. | 我相信不是 |
[19:18] | You know, we got real problems going on here. | 现在我们眼前就有急需解决的实际问题 |
[19:20] | Right here, right now. | 就在此时此地 |
[19:21] | I don’t think it’s that wise to be pinning all our hopes | 我认为把希望完全寄托在幻想身上 |
[19:22] | on some pipe dream. | 是不明智的 |
[19:24] | Do you? | 你认为呢 |
[19:29] | I know what Prosser and Hawkes are up to. | 我知道普罗赛和霍克斯在做什么 |
[19:32] | What are you up to, Sam? | 但你在做什么 山姆 |
[19:37] | What I’m asking for is a few hours | 我只想请你耐心等上几小时 |
[19:40] | before you condemn me, too. | 然后再来责备我也不迟 |
[20:07] | These last ones are crap. | 剩下的这些都是垃圾 |
[20:09] | Let’s just forget ’em. | 别管它们了 |
[20:10] | Those guns are fine pieces of American craftsmanship. | 这些枪都是用精良的美国技术制造而成 |
[20:13] | It’s the idiot who doesn’t know how to strip it or ship it | 有些白痴既不知道怎么拆也不知道怎么运 |
[20:15] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在吧 |
[20:16] | Why don’t you just worry about your own load, shakes? | 还是先管好你那双颤抖的手吧 |
[20:28] | Should I try that with my weapon? | 我是不是该用这把枪来测试一下性能 |
[20:35] | Break it down and do it right. | 仔细拆卸 不许出差错 |
[20:38] | We need every weapon we got. | 要充分利用手头的所有武器 |
[21:16] | Well, now ain’t that cozy? | 情况有些不妙啊 |
[21:18] | You fellas going steady again? | 有人又想稳中求胜了对不对 |
[21:20] | – It’s not what you think. – Prove it. | -不是你想的那样 -证明给我看 |
[21:22] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[21:22] | Forget it. That song done played already. | 算了吧 这话你之前就说过 |
[21:24] | I’m in. I’m in. | 我没有要退出 |
[21:25] | I just–I-I need to secure the right people. | 我只是 要确保一些人的安全 |
[21:27] | I need to secure the sub. | 还要确保对潜艇的安全 |
[21:28] | If we don’t have the “Colorado,” it’s not gonna happen. | 如果没有了科罗拉多号 一切都是枉然 |
[21:30] | Ball drops in two hours, peanut. | 两个小时后行动 小东西 |
[21:33] | You try to cross me or turn rat in any way, | 如果你敢阻止我 或者背叛我 |
[21:36] | I will loose the wolves on you. | 我会将你碎尸万段的 |
[21:38] | And it will get real, real messy. | 到时场面将会惨不忍睹 |
[21:40] | Real fast. | 风卷云残 |
[21:47] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[21:50] | King. I’ve been looking for you. I need your help. | 金 我正找你呢 有事求你帮忙 |
[21:53] | Right now? I kinda got a date. | 现在吗 我还有约会呢 |
[21:54] | Hey, hey, it’s important. Here. Take this. | 等等 很重要 拿着这个 |
[21:57] | If something should happen to both me and the captain, | 如果我和艇长都遭遇不测 |
[21:59] | I need to make sure the people on this list | 我需要确保名单上这些人 |
[22:01] | don’t take control of the “Colorado.” | 不会控制科罗拉多号 |
[22:04] | Make sure how? | 怎么确保 |
[22:08] | Your C.O.B.’s the first name on here, Sam. | 名单上第一个人就是水手长啊 山姆 |
[22:09] | If this goes the way I want it to, you can tear that up. | 如果一切能如我所愿 你就把它撕了 |
[22:11] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果不能呢 |
[22:12] | If it doesn’t, I need someone I can trust | 如果不能 我需要一个值得信任的人 |
[22:14] | that’s gonna look after the ship and the crew. | 来保护潜艇和船员 |
[22:16] | If you’re not that person, you say it now. | 如果你不能帮忙 现在就告诉我 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 我帮 |
[22:29] | Sellicks beach. | 我们去塞利克斯海滩 |
[22:31] | It’s in Southern Australia. You’ll like it. | 在南澳大利亚 你会喜欢的 |
[22:34] | Steep cliffs dropping down to big white sandy beaches. | 陡峭的悬崖下是一大片银白色的沙滩 |
[22:37] | Lots of boats. | 那里有很多船 |
[22:39] | Good fishing. Plenty for you to do. | 是钓鱼的好地方 你不会闲着的 |
[22:43] | It sounds great. | 听上去不错 |
[22:45] | Really nice. | 很好 |
[22:48] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -出什么事了 -没事 |
[22:49] | There’s just a lot going on here, | 这里发生了很多事 |
[22:50] | and X.O.wants me to make sure that | 副艇长想让我确保… |
[22:52] | It’s okay. I understand. I’ll wait. | 没关系 我理解 我可以等 |
[22:54] | It’s about to get bad here, Tani. | 这里将遭遇灾难 塔妮 |
[22:55] | Really bad. | 灭顶之灾 |
[22:56] | I don’t want you to be a part of it. | 我不想让你也搅进来 |
[22:59] | I’ll go inland to my father’s with my brother. | 我先和弟弟一起到内陆我爸爸那里去 |
[23:01] | Wait till it’s over. | 直到一切都结束 |
[23:02] | It’s never over, okay? | 不会有结束的 懂吗 |
[23:05] | Not for me. | 至少对我来说 |
[23:06] | Then leave with me. | 那就跟我一起走啊 |
[23:07] | Look, you don’t understand who you’re talking to. | 你不明白你在跟谁讲话 |
[23:10] | I’m not the guy you go to | 我不是那个可以和你一起去 |
[23:11] | for the dream life on a white sandy beach. | 白色海滩共度梦幻生活的人 |
[23:15] | I’m the guy you go to when you need a throat cut. | 跟我在一起 除非你不想活了 |
[23:17] | So take your brother and go. | 所以带上你弟弟赶快离开这里 |
[23:20] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[23:22] | You said you wanted to go with me. | 你说过你愿意跟我走 |
[23:24] | Now I’m saying I’ll stay with you. | 我现在告诉你我要留下来 |
[23:27] | Yeah, that won’t work. | 说再多都没用 |
[23:30] | I’m not gonna just leave you here. | 我不能就这么离开你 |
[23:31] | Why not? I left you. | 为什么不能 是我先离开你的 |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:36] | I slept with Grace the second your back was turned. | 你一转身 我就跟格蕾丝上床了 |
[23:39] | Now if you think that’s worth staying for, | 如果这样你还想留在我身边 |
[23:41] | you’re a hell of a lot more desperate than I thought. | 你真的是比我想的还要饥渴啊 |
[23:45] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[23:46] | What the hell was I thinking? | 到底都在想些什么 |
[23:57] | Enter. | 请进 |
[23:59] | Sir. Petty officer Cortez informed me | 长官 士官科泰兹让我 |
[24:02] | you needed your summer whites. | 把你的夏季制服送来 |
[24:04] | Thank you, lieutenant. Anywhere is fine. | 谢谢你 上尉 放那儿吧 |
[24:08] | You’re a lot closer to your academy days than I am. | 你比我晚毕业很久 |
[24:10] | You still have your reef points memorized? | 学的东西都还记得吧 |
[24:12] | I’m trying to recall the John Paul Jones quote | 我正试图回忆关于约翰·保罗·琼斯那段 |
[24:14] | on the qualities of an officer. | 指挥官应具备的品质的评述 |
[24:16] | I can find out. | 我可以找到 |
[24:18] | I know how it starts. | 我知道开头 |
[24:19] | I’m just trying to work through how it ends. | 只是记不清结尾的部分了 |
[24:21] | – Yes, sir. – Wait. | -是 长官 -等等 |
[24:30] | The X.O… | 副艇长 |
[24:33] | Does he seem like himself these days? | 这些天他的情况都还正常吧 |
[24:34] | Yes, sir. He… | 是的 长官 他… |
[24:38] | Yes. | 一切正常 |
[24:42] | I bring you blindfolded to the edge of a cliff, lieutenant, | 我蒙住你的双眼把你带到悬崖边 上尉 |
[24:45] | and I tell you to jump, | 然后让你跳下去 |
[24:47] | that it’ll be okay and you won’t be hurt. | 告诉你跳下去是不会受伤的 |
[24:51] | I’d jump then, sir. | 我会跳下去的 长官 |
[24:52] | You can feel the wind on your face. | 你可以感觉到狂风扑面而来 |
[24:54] | You can hear the roar of the ocean below. | 可以听见海水在悬崖下咆哮 |
[24:57] | Your senses tell you that you’re on the edge of a cliff. | 这些都告诉你你正在站在悬崖边 |
[25:00] | I trust you, sir, | 我信任你 长官 |
[25:03] | with my life. | 用我的生命信任你 |
[25:04] | Why? I haven’t always trusted you. | 为什么 我都没那么信任过你 |
[25:08] | Your cross to bear, sir. | 你有自己的苦衷 长官 |
[25:10] | “He should not be blind. | “不能被偏见蒙蔽了双眼 |
[25:13] | Qualities of an officer. Just found it. | 指挥官应具备的品质 刚找到 |
[25:16] | “He should not be blind | “不能因为下属犯了 |
[25:16] | to a single fault in any subordinate, | 一次错误就被偏见蒙蔽了双眼 |
[25:18] | though at the same time, | 与此同时 |
[25:19] | he should be quick and unfailing | 应做到迅速准确地 |
[25:20] | to distinguish error from malice, | 分辨错误与心怀不轨 |
[25:22] | thoughtlessness from incompetency, | 疏忽与无能 |
[25:25] | and well-meant shortcoming from heedless | 无心之失与漫不经心 |
[25:29] | or stupid blunder.” | 或低级错误的区别” |
[25:34] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to miss the party tonight, lieutenant. | 恐怕你今晚不能参加派对了 上尉 |
[25:38] | I’ve got new orders for you. | 我有新命令给你 |
[25:43] | Petty officer King. | 金士官 |
[25:45] | You got two factions gearing up for a cockfight on that island. | 现在有两伙人准备在岛上开战 |
[25:48] | You got your bet down, lieutenant? | 你做好下注的准备了吗 上尉 |
[25:51] | If anything happens, there isn’t gonna be a winner. | 如果真的打起来 将是两败俱伤 |
[25:53] | You got that right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:54] | You ask me, both your captain and your X.O. | 如果你问我 我会说你们艇长和副艇长 |
[25:57] | are swimming in some choppy waters. | 现在正处于水深火热之中 |
[26:00] | I didn’t ask you. Excuse me. | 我并没有问你 不好意思 |
[26:03] | Hey. | 等等 |
[26:06] | Now I got a list in my pocket… | 我口袋里有一张名单… |
[26:09] | of who to take out if things go sideways ugly around here. | 一旦事态严重这些人必须要被除掉 |
[26:12] | I know you didn’t ask me, | 我知道你没问我 |
[26:15] | but I’m pretty sure that’s murder. | 但我很肯定这是一次谋杀 |
[26:17] | I told you before, I see the right stuff in you. | 我跟你说过 你具备领导才能 |
[26:19] | Time’s coming when you might have to step up | 万不得已时 恐怕需要你站出来 |
[26:21] | and lead these people. | 统领全局 |
[26:23] | If it does, | 如果真到了这一步 |
[26:25] | I’m with you. | 我站在你这边 |
[26:33] | Hello. | 打扰了 |
[26:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:40] | You look really nice. | 你真美 |
[26:42] | Merci. | 过奖 |
[26:46] | Uh, I need to talk to you about something really important. | 是这样 我要跟你说件很重要的事 |
[26:48] | If you see anything strange on your monitors, | 如果你在监视器上看见任何不寻常的事 |
[26:50] | especially concerning the Chinese, | 尤其是和中国人有关的 |
[26:51] | – I need you to come talk to me right away. Okay? – Sure. | -你马上告诉我 好吗 -没问题 |
[26:53] | I mean, before you talk to the Captain. | 我的意思是先找我再告诉艇长 |
[26:56] | Now you and the Captain… | 你和艇长现在是 |
[26:58] | no one believes in anyone any longer. | 互不信任了 |
[27:00] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道很多事你不明白 |
[27:01] | but for now, you need to trust me. | 可眼下 你得相信我 |
[27:02] | That’s the problem here. Everyone wants trust. | 这就是症结 人人都要信任 |
[27:04] | So many secrets. So many lies. | 可是却又有太多秘密和谎言 |
[27:06] | I wish we could just say what we mean | 我真希望大家能实话实说 |
[27:08] | and be honest with each other. | 坦诚以待 |
[27:10] | Well, believe me, so do I. | 相信我 我也想这样 |
[27:17] | I know you’re in a lot of pain, | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[27:19] | but it won’t last forever. | 但是终究会过去的 |
[27:21] | There’s a future. | 希望总在未来 |
[27:25] | Maybe I’ll be part of it. | 或许我也在其中 |
[27:46] | Speaker Buell, sorry. | 布埃尔议长 抱歉 |
[27:48] | I just ate some of those. It’s disgusting. | 刚刚我吃了点这个 真难吃 |
[27:50] | Dried goji berries. First Lady’s idea. | 干枸杞 第一夫人想出来的 |
[27:53] | She’s into… clean foods. | 她钟情洁净的食物 |
[27:55] | I don’t even know what that means. | 什么意思我都不知道 |
[27:58] | You have it? | 你拿到了 |
[28:01] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:03] | – No. – Me neither. | -没有 -我也是 |
[28:04] | But it is our moment to be brave, Ms. Sinclair. | 不过是我们展现勇气的时候了 辛克莱小姐 |
[28:07] | I’m sure our Founding Fathers felt the same way. | 我相信诸位开国元勋也会感同身受 |
[28:10] | Yes, sir. As George Washington said to his men… | 是的 长官 正如乔治·华盛顿 |
[28:12] | before they got in that boat, | 上船之前对他的手下所说的 |
[28:14] | “Men, get in the boat.” | “将士们 上船” |
[28:17] | That was supposed to be a joke. | 那其实是句玩笑话 |
[28:21] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[28:22] | Of course. Yes. | 当然了 没事 |
[28:24] | I’ll see you out there. | 一会儿大厅见 |
[28:38] | The sun and the moon. | 太阳和月亮 |
[28:41] | The moon and the stars. | 月亮和星辰 |
[28:44] | Life and death. | 生与死 |
[28:45] | Death and resurrection. | 没落与复兴 |
[28:48] | The sun gives us life and light. | 太阳给予我们生命与光明 |
[28:51] | The moon watches over us at night, | 月亮在夜晚看着我们 |
[28:53] | protects our darker natures. | 守护着我们内心的阴暗 |
[28:57] | To the lights, my friends. | 敬光明一杯 我的朋友们 |
[28:59] | To love, to nights, | 敬爱情与夜幕 |
[29:02] | to wickedness… | 敬堕落 |
[29:05] | The little death, | 渺小的死亡 |
[29:06] | La petite mort. | 极乐至死 |
[29:09] | To us, to them… | 敬各位 |
[29:11] | from me to you. | 敬我们每一个人 |
[29:17] | Let’s have a good time! | 大家尽情玩乐吧 |
[29:32] | I seem to recall giving you a job. | 我隐约想起来给了你一项任务 |
[29:35] | C.O.B., look, the Captain | 水手长 听我说 艇长 |
[29:36] | switched out all the locks on the weapons, all right? | 把锁武器的锁全换了 好吗 |
[29:38] | You got a lot of quit in you, son. | 你想打退堂鼓了 孩子 |
[29:39] | Or maybe you’re just having second thoughts. | 要么是你已经有二心了 |
[29:41] | C.O.B. | 水手长 |
[29:43] | – Petty officer Brannan. – Sir. | -布兰伦士官 -长官 |
[29:46] | Dismissed, Brannan. | 解散吧 布兰伦 |
[29:49] | You’re really putting on the dog for ’em, aren’t you, captain? | 你为了他们还真是看得牢啊 是吗艇长 |
[29:52] | You do know they eat dogs in China, right? | 你知道中国人是吃狗肉的 对吗 |
[29:54] | I know what you’re up to, Joe. | 我知道你想干什么 乔 |
[29:56] | No, sir. You have no idea what I’m up to, sir. | 不会的 长官 你根本不知道我想怎么样 |
[29:59] | Let me see your arms, Joe. | 让我看看你的胳膊 乔 |
[30:03] | Let me see the holes | 给我看看你 |
[30:03] | you been dumping your life and loyalty into. | 把命和忠诚都弃之不顾的那些针眼 |
[30:05] | My eyes are open and clear, sir. | 我分得清是非 长官 |
[30:07] | You gave me your word that you wouldn’t undermine me | 你对我发誓你不会背叛我 |
[30:09] | or sabotage the sub. | 或是阴谋破坏科罗拉多号 |
[30:10] | And you gave me your word you’d get yourself | 您也对我发誓会让自己 |
[30:12] | and my crew back home. How’s that going? | 和我的艇员返回家乡 结果如何 |
[30:14] | I helped you once to beat addiction, Joe, in port Zayed. | 乔 在扎耶德港的时候我帮你戒了一次毒瘾 |
[30:18] | And I’d help you again | 我还可以帮你 |
[30:19] | if you let me. | 只要你愿意 |
[30:23] | Rock steady… | 毫无疑问 |
[30:26] | Sir. | 长官 |
[30:32] | You want to wear the big hat, Joe? | 你想戴我这顶帽子吗 乔 |
[30:37] | Come take it off my head. | 那就从我头上摘走 |
[30:58] | “For those who said that I was false of heart, | “对那些说我虚情假意 |
[31:00] | “that my actions marked me as a traitor, | “以我的行动证明了自己是个叛徒的人 |
[31:02] | “I ask that in the light of this new day, | “在这崭新的一天来临的时候我请求 |
[31:05] | “we set aside recriminations. | 我们毋须互相指责 |
[31:07] | “I wish nothing more than to return to the land I love | 我只求回到我热爱的土地 |
[31:11] | and surrender the ‘Colorado’ to…” | 并把科罗拉多号交给” |
[31:16] | Anything yet? | 有消息了吗 |
[31:18] | Just regular news so far. | 目前为止只是些寻常的新闻 |
[31:35] | Hey. I’m warning you, your life’s in danger. | 我警告你 你的生命有危险 |
[31:37] | You need to withdraw. Now. | 你得撤退 马上撤 |
[31:39] | Your warning sounds very much like a threat. | 你的警告更像是威胁 |
[31:42] | Does your captain know you’re warning me? | 你们艇长知道你来警告我吗 |
[31:45] | We have an arrangement, he and I, | 就我的期望 他还有我 |
[31:47] | regarding my prosperity. | 已有安排 |
[31:48] | Things change. Arrangements can fall apart in a hurry. | 事情有变 计划瞬息万变 |
[31:52] | Ah, which is why you’re supposed to have | 所以你更应该 |
[31:53] | more than one arrangement, Commander. | 做到有备无患 少校 |
[32:24] | There’s no profit in impossible love, ma puce. | 不可能的爱百害而无一利 我的朋友 |
[32:26] | No future. | 没有将来 |
[32:28] | Only great pain. | 只有莫大的痛苦 |
[32:30] | Why do you torture yourself? | 何苦折磨自己 |
[32:32] | She’s with me now. | 她现在跟我一起了 |
[32:34] | Sir. | 长官 |
[32:36] | Captain says he has something you might be interested in. | 艇长说他有些东西你也许感兴趣 |
[32:59] | – Mr. President… – Oh, God. Here we go. | -总统先生 -天呐 要来了 |
[33:01] | Members of Congress, | 国会议员 |
[33:02] | and fellow Americans, | 还有美国人民 |
[33:04] | tonight we meet at an urgent time | 今晚我们为了美利坚合众国 |
[33:07] | for these United States of America. | 在这个危急的时刻相聚 |
[33:09] | A time when the seeds of an undemocratic | 在一个非民主独裁政权的种子 |
[33:14] | totalitarian regime | 被阴谋及谎言 |
[33:17] | are being nurtured by secrecy and lies. | 孳生的危急时刻 |
[33:22] | Those secrets, those lies, | 那些阴谋 谎言 |
[33:25] | die here tonight. | 今晚终结于此 |
[33:29] | Sonar, new contacts? | 声纳报告 有新目标吗 |
[33:31] | Nothing to report, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[33:32] | Spencer, get me an updated ship status report. | 斯宾塞 给我一份最新船况报告 |
[33:35] | Where the hell is Costa with my below-decks inspection? | 科斯塔到底去下层船舱什么地方检查了 |
[33:37] | Call coming in via E.H.F. Voice, ma’am. | 有电话通过极高频语音信箱打来 长官 |
[33:42] | This is “Colorado.” Over. | 这是科罗拉多号 完毕 |
[33:45] | Gracie? | 格蕾丝 |
[33:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:49] | How did you manage– | 你怎么 |
[33:49] | I can’t talk long and I can’t say much. | 我时间不多 也不能跟你说太多 |
[33:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:52] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我挺好 挺好的 |
[33:54] | I just, uh… wanted to hear your voice. | 我只是 想听听你的声音 |
[33:58] | It’s so good to hear from you. | 你能打电话来我很高兴 |
[33:59] | Well, It’s a–it’s a big day. | 今天 今天是个大日子 |
[34:01] | People will be talking about this one for a long time. | 人们会有好一段日子都会谈论起今天 |
[34:05] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[34:06] | I remember another big day– | 我还记得另外一个大日子 |
[34:07] | The day you were born. | 你出生的那天 |
[34:10] | It was the best day of my life. | 那是我生命中最美好的一天 |
[34:13] | You’ve always been so special to me, Grace. | 你对我来说永远都是那么宝贝 格蕾丝 |
[34:16] | A gift from God. | 是上帝的恩赐 |
[34:18] | And, uh, and now you got the conn. | 现在你接管指挥台了 |
[34:20] | I couldn’t be more proud. | 我感到无比骄傲 |
[34:22] | Well, I love you, Dad. I’ll get home. | 我爱你 爸爸 我会回家的 |
[34:25] | Well, just remember | 记住 |
[34:26] | that, uh, everything happens for a reason. | 一切事情都是有原因的 |
[34:29] | And God gave us duty and honor | 上帝赋予我们责任和荣耀 |
[34:32] | to show us where to go | 为我们指引方向 |
[34:34] | and faith to carry us there. | 并赐予我们抵达终点的信念 |
[34:39] | – What is happening? – I gotta go. | -发生什么事了 -我得挂了 |
[34:41] | We’ll talk again soon. | 回头再聊 |
[34:53] | But as I discussed my plan | 但随着我说到我计划 |
[34:55] | to expose the warp in our political system… | 曝光那些歪曲我们政治体系的事实 |
[35:02] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:12] | After many hours of… | 经过很长时间的 |
[35:15] | thought and meditation, | 思考和冥想 |
[35:19] | I’ve made a decision… | 我决定 |
[35:22] | to stand up | 站出来 |
[35:24] | and take responsibility. | 承担责任 |
[35:26] | – To admit my failure… – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -向美国承认 -不不不 |
[35:30] | and shortcomings to America. | 我个人的失败和缺陷 |
[35:32] | I and those who plotted with me… | 我和所有与我共谋的人 |
[35:35] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:36] | are a sin on the soul of this great nation. | 使得我们伟大国家的灵魂蒙羞 |
[35:39] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[35:40] | Forgive me, and may God help us all. | 宽恕我 愿上帝保佑大家 |
[35:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[35:55] | Ms. Sinclair. | 辛克莱女士 |
[35:57] | Come with us, Ms.Sinclair. Come on. | 跟我们走 辛克莱女士 快走 |
[36:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:18] | I think we should probably talk about all this. Don’t you? | 看来咱们得谈谈这件事了 你觉得呢 |
[36:26] | …Following breaking news– | 下面是突发新闻 |
[36:27] | Speaker Conrad Buell has died. | 康拉德·布埃尔议长已死亡 |
[36:30] | This is according to a report about 5 minutes ago | 消息来源于五分钟前 |
[36:32] | by the Washington D.C. Police Department. | 华盛顿特区警方对其所有警官 |
[36:35] | to all of its officers. | 进行的通报 |
[36:37] | Immediately after confessing | 在承认参与 |
[36:38] | to being a co-conspirator in a failed coup attempt, | 一次失败的政变之后 |
[36:41] | Speaker Buell took his own life on the Senate floor | 布埃尔议长在参议院自杀 |
[36:45] | as the cameras rolled. | 倒在了直播镜头前 |
[36:46] | This would make this the second high-profile death tonight. | 这是今晚的第二起引人关注的死亡 |
[36:50] | Allegations– | 宣称… |
[36:58] | So what now, captain? | 现在怎么办 艇长 |
[37:01] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:09] | We need to get a handle on this, um, | 我们得控制一下 |
[37:11] | this mutiny situation. | 眼下的叛变 |
[37:12] | No, sir. They’re not gonna give up their weapons. | 不行 长官 他们是不会放下武器的 |
[37:14] | They want to go home. | 他们想回家 |
[37:15] | To what? Nothing’s changed. | 怎么 什么都没变啊 |
[37:17] | Sir, I can’t hold them off any longer. | 长官 我没法再拖延他们了 |
[37:19] | Can’t do it. Not like this. | 做不到 这样不行 |
[37:20] | Well, if we take care of Prosser, | 如果我们能控制好普罗赛 |
[37:21] | all the rest are gonna fall in line. | 剩下的人都会跟着走 |
[37:22] | No, sir. Not anymore. | 不会的 长官 不再是这样了 |
[37:24] | You fired on a Naval vessel. | 你对一艘美国军舰开火 |
[37:25] | You’re making deals with the Chinese. | 和中国人做交易 |
[37:27] | They have lost faith. | 他们已经失去信心了 |
[37:30] | It is over. | 结束了 |
[37:32] | We need to go home and we need to face the music. | 我们得回家 接受应得的惩罚 |
[37:35] | No, what we need to do, X.O., is to think clearly. | 不 副艇长 我们现在需要清醒的思考 |
[37:37] | Sir, I’m trying to save your life here. | 长官 我在努力想救你 |
[37:39] | Save your own. | 救救你自己吧 |
[37:42] | I’m willing to answer for what I’ve done. | 我愿意对自己的所作所为负责 |
[37:45] | Are you challenging my authority? | 你是在挑战我的权威吗 |
[37:47] | You asked me for more time. I gave it to you. It’s over. | 你让我给你些时间 我给你了 结束了 |
[37:49] | Oh, X.O., you don’t want to do this. | 不 副艇长 你不想这么做的 |
[37:50] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[37:53] | Per Navy regulation 10-88– I hereby– | 根据海军条例10-88 我在此 |
[37:54] | No, you’re overplaying your hand, Sam. | 你玩过火了 山姆 |
[37:56] | Stop now. We can walk back from this. | 停下吧 我们还可以重来 |
[37:58] | I’ve got Prosser and his men. | 我有普罗赛和他的人的支持 |
[37:58] | I’ve got Lieutenant Shepard and the sub. | 还有谢帕德上尉和潜艇 |
[38:02] | Let’s do this quietly and no one needs to get hurt. | 不用大张旗鼓 谁都不必受伤 |
[38:04] | Oh, someone always gets hurt, Sam. | 总会有人受伤的 山姆 |
[38:06] | That’s the nature of mutiny. | 叛变就是这样 |
[38:11] | “Colorado,” this is the captain. Over. | 科罗拉多号 我是艇长 完毕 |
[38:14] | This is the “Colorado”. Over. | 这里是科罗拉多号 完毕 |
[38:17] | Lieutenant Shepard, I need you to declare your intentions. | 谢帕德上尉 我需要你表明态度 |
[38:20] | Fire one flare if you’re with the X.O. | 如果你跟从副艇长 发射一发照明弹 |
[38:22] | Fire two flares if you’re with me. | 如果跟从我 发射两发 |
[38:25] | Do you copy? | 明白了吗 |
[38:26] | Copy, Sir. | 明白 长官 |
[39:49] | Fireworks. I love it. | 烟花 我喜欢 |
[39:52] | Ah. To the sun, moon, and stars. | 敬太阳 月亮 和星辰 |
[39:56] | Yes, yes. Yes, yes. Who wants some more? | 对 对 对 还有谁要 |
[39:58] | Yeah, yeah, here we go. We’ll give you some more. | 来来来 我再给你点 |
[40:05] | The captain and the X.O. up in the bar drinking together? | 艇长和副艇长在酒吧一起喝酒吗 |
[40:07] | Well, I reckon you’re right, son. | 你说得对 孩子 |
[40:08] | If it looks like a rat and it smells like a rat, | 如果看上去像老鼠 问着也像老鼠 |
[40:10] | then, by golly, it is a rat. | 天啊 那就是老鼠 |
[40:13] | Look. The captain’s men are gearing up. | 看 艇长的人也是全副武装 |
[40:16] | Way ahead of you, Marcus, as usual. Let’s go. | 早就料到你了 马库斯 走吧 |
[40:25] | An extensive list of co-conspirators | 一个共谋者的长名单 |
[40:28] | is now coming to light, | 浮出了水面 |
[40:29] | including several former Joint Chiefs of Staff | 包括几名前参谋长联席会议成员 |
[40:32] | and the disgraced Admiral Arthur Shepard. | 还有已经被罢免的亚瑟·谢帕德上将 |
[40:34] | Your name is not on that list, | 名单里没有你的名字 |
[40:36] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 不用担心了 |
[40:39] | Look, I know what you did. | 我知道你都做了什么 |
[40:40] | Or tried to do, rather. | 或者说想要做什么 |
[40:43] | And I understand your motivations. | 我也明白你的动机 |
[40:47] | Heck, I admire the effort. | 我很尊重你的努力 |
[40:49] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[40:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:51] | If Buell and Shepard and the others | 如果布埃尔和谢帕德还有其他人 |
[40:52] | had actually pulled this off, | 真的成功了 |
[40:54] | you’d have been right up there at the top | 你就会进入最高层的 |
[40:56] | and on the inside. | 核心圈子里 |
[40:58] | Protecting your family, your family’s business, | 保护你的家族 家族的事业 |
[41:00] | and your country– you bet I’m proud. | 还有你的国家 我一定会感到骄傲 |
[41:02] | The only mistake you made was being on the losing side. | 唯一的错误就是 你站错了队 |
[41:09] | I want you back running the company, Kylie. | 我想让你回来管理公司 凯莉 |
[41:12] | I have a few loose ends I need to tie up. | 我还有一些事情需要了结 |
[41:15] | Justin will drop you off wherever you need to go. | 你想去哪里贾斯汀都会送你去的 |
[41:18] | Oh, and, uh, I’m gonna need that flash drive. | 还有 我需要那个优盘 |
[41:21] | I don’t have it. I gave it to the Speaker. | 我没有 我把它给议长了 |
[41:26] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 太遗憾了 |
[41:31] | That’s gonna require some fixing. | 需要补救一下 |
[41:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:41] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[41:43] | Always. | 一直相信 |
[41:45] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[41:46] | I’ll see you tomorrow, sweetheart. | 明天见 宝贝 |
[41:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:58] | Holy crap. Is that… | 我的天呐 那不是 |
[42:01] | It’s Air Force One. | 空军一号 |
[42:11] | Thanks for cooperating. | 多谢合作 |
[42:13] | Kind of perfect, isn’t it, | 完美了 不是吗 |
[42:15] | You being the one to bring the captain to me? | 你来把艇长交给我 |
[42:18] | Kind of got a poetry to it. | 可以为此做首诗了 |
[42:19] | Go to hell, rapist. | 去死吧 强奸犯 |
[42:20] | Don’t make me hit you, Grace. | 别逼我打你 格蕾丝 |
[42:22] | At least not yet. | 至少别让我现在打 |