时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[00:28] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[00:32] | Hi, it’s Marla. | 你好 是Marla |
[00:34] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[00:35] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在不能这样做 |
[00:38] | You’re here? | 你在这儿? |
[00:40] | At the club? | 俱乐部里? |
[00:45] | No. I can’t meet you. | 不 我不能见你 |
[00:47] | I have to get back to my daughter. | 我必须回到我女儿身边 |
[00:53] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[00:58] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[01:05] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[01:10] | Mom! Where are you? | 妈妈! 你在哪? |
[01:47] | You don’t trust me! | 你不相信我! |
[01:49] | It’s just control things. Admit it. | 总是有控制欲 承认了吧! |
[01:50] | Admit it. You’re reluctant to leave me in charge. | 承认了吧 你根本不想让我来负责这里 |
[01:53] | Rubbish. | 废话 |
[01:54] | Then why haven’t you gone yet? | 那你怎么还不走? |
[01:57] | What? Why are you trying to get rid of me? | 什么? 你为什么那么想赶我走? |
[01:59] | You haven’t had a vacation in 6 years, Cal. Come on. | 你已经六年没度假了 Cal 快点 |
[02:01] | You are trying to miss your flight. | 你想错过你的航班 |
[02:03] | I am not. I am not. | 我没有 我没有 |
[02:05] | I am trying to find | 我在找 |
[02:06] | – the Anderson file. – The Anderson file. | – Anderson档案 – Anderson档案 |
[02:07] | I’ve got it, all right? | 我可以搞定 好吧? |
[02:09] | I can take care of it. Come on. | 我能处理好这个 快点 |
[02:11] | Stop stalling. | 不要拖延 |
[02:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[02:13] | Honestly, Cal. The cab is outside waiting for you. | 老实说 Cal 出租车在外面等你 |
[02:15] | Grab your jacket and let’s go. | 拿上你的夹克衫 我们走吧 |
[02:17] | You deserve this. | 你应得的 |
[02:18] | Emily’s waiting for you. Come on. | Emily在等你 快点 |
[02:19] | Don’t push me. Don’t push me. | 别推我 别推我 |
[02:21] | Come on, let’s go. Here. | 快点 一起走 这儿 |
[02:23] | Here. | 这儿 |
[02:24] | Oh, give me your cell phone. | 哦 把手机给我 |
[02:25] | You don’t need to check in while you’re gone. | 你走了也不需要用手机联系我们了吧 |
[02:26] | It’s just gonna stress you out. Come on. | 让你减轻压力 快点 |
[02:28] | No kicking and screaming? | 没有反对和尖叫? |
[02:30] | I have absolute faith in you. | 我完全相信你 |
[02:33] | And my staff. | 和我的同事 |
[02:37] | Here I go, then. | 那我走了 |
[02:40] | Have a good time. | 过得愉快 |
[03:00] | Are you really working? | 你真在工作? |
[03:02] | We’ve only been here 2 days. | 我们才来两天 |
[03:05] | You really need to learn how to relax, Dad. | 你真的需要学习如何来放松 爸爸 |
[03:07] | People who can’t relax die younger. | 不会放松的人会比较早逝 |
[03:09] | I learned that in health class. | 我在健康课里学的 |
[03:11] | Don’t worry about me, love, will you? | 别担心我 亲爱的 行吗? |
[03:13] | What are you looking at, anyway? | 顺便问一下 你在看什么? |
[03:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:15] | You’re spying on the office? | 你在监视办公室? |
[03:17] | Look, I’m my own boss. | 好吧 我是自己的老板 |
[03:19] | That’s a 24/7 job. | 这是7天24小时的工作 |
[03:21] | Someday, when I’m a stressed-out workaholic, | 如果有一天我成为了一个不堪重压的工作狂 |
[03:22] | I’ll have you to thank. | 我可得感谢你 |
[03:24] | When did you become such a know-it-all? | 你什么时候变得那么博学了? |
[03:25] | We had an agreement that if I behave maturely, | 我们有协议如果我变成熟了 |
[03:28] | you would treat me like an adult. | 你会像个成人一样待我 |
[03:29] | So, as an adult, I’m telling you to relax | 因此 作为成人 我告诉你要放松 |
[03:31] | and stop it with the creepy snooping. | 不要再监视了 |
[03:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:34] | If you don’t, I’ll just go pick up boys by the pool. | 你不这样 我就去结识游泳池里的男孩子. |
[03:37] | All right, deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[03:39] | Oh, I’ll have one of those, too, thanks. | 哦 我也要杯那样的 谢谢 |
[03:41] | Make it a virgin. | 不加酒精 |
[03:45] | Dr. Cal lightman? | Cal lightman博士? |
[03:48] | My name’s Lou Nemeroff. | 我叫Lou Nemeroff |
[03:49] | I’m with the American embassy. | 美国大使馆的 |
[03:51] | There’s an urgent matter that we need your help with. | 有个紧急情况需要你的帮助 |
[03:59] | An american woman, Marla Seeger, | 一个美国女人 Marla Seeger |
[04:02] | disappeared 2 days ago from the Oceano Hotel. | 两天前在Oceano酒店失踪了 |
[04:04] | It’s just down the beach. | 在下面的沙滩上 |
[04:06] | She was last seen at the hotel bar. | 我们最后一次在酒店酒吧里见过她 |
[04:08] | This is local news footage. | 这是当地新闻 |
[04:10] | La mujer Americana… muy borracha. | 那个美国女人… 喝得烂醉 |
[04:14] | This is the bartender who last saw her. | 这是最后一个见到她的酒保 |
[04:15] | He says that she was drunk, | 他说她喝醉了 |
[04:17] | coming on to several men, | 和一些男人接触过 |
[04:18] | and that she eventually left with one of them. | 最后跟其中一个男人走了 |
[04:20] | Ahora, lo tenemos razon para creer que… | 目前 我们相信… |
[04:23] | The local police, they aren’t doing anything. | 当地警察什么都不管 |
[04:25] | They believe that she left voluntarily. | 他们相信她是自愿走的 |
[04:27] | She’s a really good mom. | 她是个非常好的母亲 |
[04:29] | I just want to find her. | 我只想找到她 |
[04:30] | Mom, if you’re watching this, | 妈妈 如果你在看这个 |
[04:34] | please come back. | 请你回来吧 |
[04:37] | And that’s her 12-year-old daughter. | 那是她12岁的女儿 |
[04:40] | Oh, my God, that’s so sad. | 哦 天啊 太惨了 |
[04:42] | What’s the State Department doing about this? | 国家部门在做什么? |
[04:45] | Their official policy is to leave it in the hands of local authorities. | 官方政策是把这个交由当局来负责 |
[04:48] | Oh, so nothing. | 哦 那就什么都不做 |
[04:49] | They’re doing nothing. | 他们什么都不做 |
[04:51] | Which makes me wonder why you’re here. | 我想知道你为什么在这 |
[04:53] | Your boss doesn’t know about this little field trip of yours, does he? | 你老板不知道你的这次小拜访 对吧? |
[04:58] | I can’t ignore what’s going on in mexico. | 我无法无视发生在墨西哥的事 |
[05:00] | Which is what? | 什么事? |
[05:02] | More than 200 americans have gone missing in the last few years, | 过去几年有200多名美国人失踪 |
[05:04] | mostly collateral damage from the drug cartels, | 大部分由于毒品 |
[05:06] | but unless it’s some pretty blond teenager, | 除非是些漂亮的金发少女 |
[05:08] | nobody even wants to talk about it. | 甚至没人想去谈论这个 |
[05:10] | All I need to know is if somebody on this video | 我想知道视频中的人是否 |
[05:13] | is trying to hide something. | 在隐藏些什么 |
[05:15] | Yeah, the detective in charge of the case | 是啊 负责案子的侦探 |
[05:16] | and, um, the bartender. | 还有 酒保 |
[05:18] | Dr. Lightman, can you help us find Marla Seeger? | Lightman博士 你能帮我们找到Marla Seeger吗? |
[05:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:23] | What? | 干嘛? |
[05:24] | Come on. | 答应吧 |
[05:29] | Some people at the hotel, | 酒店里的一些人 |
[05:30] | they said that they saw your mom crying. | 说看到你妈妈哭了 |
[05:32] | Why was she sad? | 她为什么那么悲伤? |
[05:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:36] | Everyone’s saying she was a bad mother, | 大家都说她是个坏母亲 |
[05:38] | but she always took good care of me. | 但她总是把我照顾得很好 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I’ll bet she did. | 是啊 我敢打赌 |
[05:42] | You think you can find her? | 你觉得你能找到她? |
[05:45] | Oh, absolutely. he’s definitely gonna find your mom. | 哦 当然 他一定能找到你妈妈的 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | I don’t know, love. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[05:54] | You ever think that grown up are full of crap? | 你是不是觉得大人总是鬼话连篇? |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:01] | Lots of times. | 常常 |
[06:02] | Usually it’s ’cause we’ve made a mistake, | 通常因为我们犯了错 |
[06:05] | done something wrong, but we don’t want to talk about it, | 做错事 但我们不愿意谈论 |
[06:08] | we don’t want to admit it. | 我们不愿意承认 |
[06:09] | Which makes us hypocris. | 蚨�变得虚�? |
[06:12] | I think you’ve got a secret. | 我想你有秘密 |
[06:17] | And you’re too scared to talk about it. | 你害怕谈论它 |
[06:32] | Mom always picks awful boyfriends, | 妈妈总是挑上一些糟透了的男朋友 |
[06:35] | so I signed her up for an online dating service. | 所以我帮她报名参加网上约会 |
[06:41] | This is a guy you found for her? | 这个人是你帮她找的? |
[06:44] | He said he traveled a lot and I told him we were coming here. | 他说他到过很多地方 我告诉他我们会来这 |
[06:46] | Well, what did he say? | 好吧 他说什么? |
[06:47] | He said he’d meet me. | 他说他要见我 |
[06:49] | I wasn’t aware of this. | 我完全不知道 |
[06:51] | J-Rod25. My mom was supposed to have dinner | J-Rod25 我妈妈应该 |
[06:54] | with him last night. | 昨晚与他一起吃饭的 |
[06:56] | What if he did something to my mom? | 如果他对我妈妈做了什么怎么办? |
[07:03] | We rushed over here right away. | 我们立即赶来了 |
[07:04] | Did we hear right? | 我们没听错吧? |
[07:06] | 3 patients have been infected by tainted blood? | 3个病人受到有毒的血液感染? |
[07:07] | The first patient died this morning at cottage hospital, | 第一个病人今天早上在乡村医院死了 |
[07:10] | and the second is in critical condition at St. Mary’s. | 第二个病人在St. Mary的情况很危险 |
[07:13] | This is Gary Spar, the third patient | 这是Gary spar 第三个病人 |
[07:14] | to receive a blood transfusion during surgery. | 在外科期间一直在输血 |
[07:16] | It should have been a routine operation, but he never woke up. | 这该是个常规手术 但他没再醒来 |
[07:19] | I need you to seal off that O.R. | 我需要你封锁那间手术室 |
[07:21] | and gather and test everything. | 收集并且测试所有的东西 |
[07:23] | So 3 different patients at 3 different hospitals? | 那么三个不同的病人在三个不同的医院? |
[07:25] | It’s no longer a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[07:26] | We shut down the D.C. Central Blood Bank. | 我们关闭了特区的中央血库 |
[07:29] | Go help Pat rule out any other possible contaminants. | 去帮Pat清理任何有可能的污染物 |
[07:32] | We’re in a real quandary. | 我们左右为难 |
[07:33] | We need to protect people, | 我们要保护市民 |
[07:35] | but if there’s no blood available for trauma cases | 但如果没有足够的血浆供应给 |
[07:37] | and other emergencies, patients may die anyway. | 受外伤及其它紧急事故的病人 还是会有人死 |
[07:39] | Do you have any idea what’s in the blood? | 你知道血里面加了什么东西吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, worst case scenario, | 哦 最坏的可能是 |
[07:42] | it’s a biological or a chemical agent. | 一种生物或化学药品 |
[07:45] | The FBI has been alerted | FBI已经提起注意 |
[07:46] | in case this is bioterrorism. | 以防止这是一次生化恐怖袭击 |
[07:48] | I know. I’m on my way to the hospital C.E.O. right now. | 我知道 我马上去医院院长那 |
[07:51] | What can we do to help? | 我们能帮忙吗 |
[07:52] | The people who have access to those blood units | 能接触到血库的人都称 |
[07:55] | all claim no involvement or knowledge. | 与此无关 |
[07:57] | I need to know who we can trust. | 我要知道我们能相信谁 |
[08:00] | Should we get Lightman back here? | 需要叫Lightmant博士回来吗? |
[08:01] | I can take care of this. | 我可以搞定 |
[08:03] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[08:04] | Hey. What have you got? | 嘿 有什么进展? |
[08:06] | Well, the tainted blood units all came from the overnight shift | 呃 受感染的血液都发生在 |
[08:08] | at the blood banks. there were 2 techs on duty. | 血库的夜班时候 有两名技术人员值班 |
[08:11] | We’re taking them down to the Lightman group right now for questioning. | 我们正将他们送往Lightmant博士小组以备询问 |
[08:13] | Dr. Cho, I haven’t forgotten about you. | Cho医生 我没忘记你的事 |
[08:15] | as soon as I have a minute, we’ll talk. | 只要我一有时间 我就会找你谈话 |
[08:18] | That little boy has sickle cell anemia. | 那个小男孩得了镰状细胞血症 |
[08:20] | If he doesn’t have a blood transfusion in the next 24 hours, | 如果在24小时之内不输血 |
[08:23] | he could have a stroke. | 就可能中风 |
[08:25] | What about getting the blood from outside areas? | 能不能从外面运来血液? |
[08:26] | There’s a real shortage. We’re working on it, | 确实很短缺 我们正在努力 |
[08:27] | but it’s gonna take time that we don’t have. | 但是需要时间 可问题是我们没有时间 |
[08:30] | Oh, Jack, thank God you’re here. | 哦 Jack 谢天谢地你在这 |
[08:31] | Do you know Dr. Foster? | 认识Foster博士吗? |
[08:33] | Gillian, this is a lovely surprise. | Gillian 见到你真高兴 |
[08:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[08:37] | The C.D.C. contacted the Rader Firm | 疾病控制中心联系了Rader公司 |
[08:39] | to help assist you since Dr. Lightman isn’t here. | 来协助你 因为Lightman博士不在 |
[08:41] | Where is Cal? | Cal呢? |
[08:43] | He’s on vacation. | 他在渡假 |
[08:44] | And hell didn’t freeze over? | 他没被冻僵? |
[08:47] | Well, now it’s a shame he’s gone. | 呃 真可惜他不在 |
[08:49] | I was hoping he and I could bury the hatchet. | 我还希望和他言归于好呢 |
[08:51] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[08:53] | Lightman and I are… | Lightman跟我… |
[08:54] | friendly rivals, so to speak. | 这么说吧 是友好的对手 |
[08:55] | It won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[08:57] | Will it? | 有么? |
[08:58] | No. not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[09:05] | Oh, hey, hey. | 哦 嘿 嘿 |
[09:06] | – The 2 techs from the blood bank are here. – All right. | – 血库的那两位技术人员来了 – 好的 |
[09:08] | So tell me, what’s the deal with Lightman and Rader? | 告诉我 Lightman和Rader之间有什么问题? |
[09:10] | What, they don’t get along or something? | 他们不合还是怎么回事 |
[09:12] | Cal despises him. | Cal瞧不起他 |
[09:14] | He thinks all he cares about is money and publicity. | 认为他关心的只是金钱和名誉 |
[09:17] | Well, for once I’m with Lightman on this. | 呃 总算有次我同意Lightman了 |
[09:19] | Something tells me not to trust that guy. | 直觉告诉我那家伙不可信 |
[09:25] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[09:27] | You’re the detective in charge of the Seeger case, right? | 你是负责Seeger一案的警官吗? |
[09:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:30] | Hey. I’m Emily Lightman. | 嘿 我是Emily Lightman |
[09:32] | This is Dr. Cal Lightman. | 这是Cal Lightman博士 |
[09:33] | He’s a deception expert | 破谎专家 |
[09:35] | and he works along with the police in the United States. | 他跟美国警察一起工作 |
[09:37] | In the United States, yeah. | 在美国 对 |
[09:38] | This is Mexico. | 这里是墨西哥 |
[09:40] | No, I knew that. I knew it. | 对 我知道 我知道 |
[09:42] | Um, now, I saw some news footage, | 呃 我看了些新闻 |
[09:45] | and I think that the bartender | 我想Marla Seeger酒店的酒保 |
[09:47] | at Marla Seeger’s hotel is giving false information | 对Seeger的失踪提供了些 |
[09:49] | about her disappearance. | 错误的情报 |
[09:52] | Dr. Lightman, there is no case here. | Lightman博士 这里没这个案子 |
[09:54] | Ok? We spoke to several resort employees. | 好吗? 我们跟几个员工谈过了 |
[09:56] | They said she seemed unstable, more than likely a drug user. | 他们说她看起来情绪很不稳定 像个吸毒的 |
[09:59] | Based on what? | 凭什么这么说 |
[10:00] | We found several used needles in her hotel room. | 在她酒店的房间里我们找到了许多用过的针 |
[10:02] | She probably found a fellow drug user, | 她可能跟另一个吸毒的 |
[10:04] | left with him. She will be back when the drugs run out. | 一起走了 毒品用完了 她大概就回来了 |
[10:07] | I still think you should have another go at the bartender. | 我仍然认为你应该再去问问酒保 |
[10:11] | And I think that you and your daughter | 我认为你和你女儿 |
[10:13] | should have a very lovely time here. Ok? | 应该在这享受美好时光 好吗? |
[10:14] | Por favor, lleve a este gente afuera. | 请把他们带走 |
[10:17] | No, what about the guy that Tyler that said | 不 Tyler说她妈妈要去见的 |
[10:20] | her mom was gonna meet? | 那个人怎么办 |
[10:22] | You spoke to Tyler? | 你们跟Tyler谈过? |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:27] | There are many people here | 这里很多人都不想 |
[10:28] | who would not like the fact that you have shown interest in this matter. | 你这么关心这个案子 |
[10:31] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗? |
[10:32] | So I’m gonna give you one piece of advice. | 我给你一条建议 |
[10:35] | Stay out of this. | 别插手了 |
[10:45] | Mojito, por favor. | 请来一杯Mojito |
[10:46] | And a margarita. | 我要Margarita |
[10:48] | A coke. | 可乐 |
[10:49] | Coke for the lady. | 女士喝可乐吧 |
[10:51] | Enjoying your vacation, lady? | 玩得愉快吗 小姐? |
[10:53] | Yeah. well, no, I was until that woman turned up missing. | 对 呃 不 本来挺愉快的 直到那个女的失踪了 |
[10:55] | What’s her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[10:56] | Ah… Marla Seeger. | 呃… Marla Seeger |
[10:58] | That’s it, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[10:59] | Hey, you’re the guy on the TV, right? | 嘿 你就是电视上的那个人 对吧? |
[11:01] | You saw her that night? | 你那晚见过她 |
[11:03] | What do you think happened to her? | 你觉得她到底出什么事了? |
[11:05] | She was dancing with many different men. | 她在跟很多人跳舞 |
[11:07] | She was looking for a good time. | 她玩得很愉快 |
[11:09] | She left with one of them. | 然后跟其中一个离开了 |
[11:11] | They were sleeping on the beach or getting high. | 他们大概是睡在海滩上 或者嗑药什么的 |
[11:12] | What did he look like, the guy she left with? | 他长什么样 和她离开的那个男的 |
[11:15] | Don’t let this trouble get in your head. Everything is fine. | 别想这些了 一切都很正常 |
[11:24] | You’re an awful liar, | 你真是个蹩脚的骗子 |
[11:26] | Miguel | Miguel. |
[11:28] | Now you’re terrified. What is it? | 现在你害怕了 怕什么? |
[11:32] | You work for the police? | 你是警察的人? |
[11:34] | Miguel | Miguel. |
[11:40] | Vete a la casa, ahora. | 该回家了 |
[11:45] | I’m so sorry. We are closing this bar | 抱歉 我们要打烊了 |
[11:47] | while we restock. | 我们要进货 |
[11:50] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[11:52] | No. | 没有 |
[11:53] | If you’re here on vacation, | 如果你们在渡假 |
[11:54] | please tell us whatever we can do | 想要什么好玩的 |
[11:56] | to make your stay more enjoyable. | 就尽管说 |
[11:58] | If, however, you’re here conducting an investigation, | 但是如果你们想要调查案子 |
[12:00] | you’re not welcome here. | 就请离开 |
[12:06] | Yeah, Torres, it’s me. | 对 Torres 是我 |
[12:08] | I need you down here. | 过来一趟 |
[12:10] | What? It’s for what? | 什么? 为什么? |
[12:11] | Uh, a woman’s gone missing. | 呃 一个女人失踪了 |
[12:13] | Yeah. I’ll tell you all about it when you get down here. | 对 你过来了我会告诉你详情 |
[12:15] | Just bring something pretty to wear, all right? Yeah. | 穿漂亮点 好吗? 好的 |
[12:18] | Dude, you’re gonna find her. | 伙计 你得找到她 |
[12:19] | For you, I will move heaven and earth. | 为了你 我愿赴汤蹈火 |
[12:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:24] | Lightman just called. He needs me to fly down | Lightman刚打来电话 |
[12:26] | – to Zulia right now. – He’s on a case? | – 他要我马上坐飞机去Zulia – 他在办案? |
[12:28] | Yeah. A woman’s missing. I gotta go. | 对 一个女人失踪了 我得走了 |
[12:30] | Uhh. He’s on vacation. | 呃 他在渡假 |
[12:34] | Ok. Just give me one sec. | 好 等会 |
[12:37] | So, how is it working for Cal? | 那么 为Cal工作感觉怎么样 |
[12:39] | Been so long, I can’t remember. | 目前为止 记不得了 |
[12:40] | I work with Cal. I’m an equity partner, you know. | 我和Cal一起工作 合伙的那种 你知道 |
[12:43] | Good for you. That means Cal’s been working on his control issues. | 真为你高兴 说明Cal已经在为他那控制欲想办法了 |
[12:46] | – Jack… – I meant that as a compliment. | – Jack… – 我是在对他表示肯定呢 |
[12:48] | Seriously, he was my mentor. | 说真的 他是我的良师益友 |
[12:49] | I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man. | 我很尊重他 也很欣赏他 |
[12:51] | Obviously, he doesn’t feel the same about me. | 很显然 他并不是这样看待我的 |
[12:54] | Cal says he taught you just enough to be dangerous. | Cal说他把你教得够好了 甚至构成了威胁 |
[12:57] | He’s the better scientist, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 他是最好的科学家 |
[12:59] | But I’m not going to apologize for having ambition | 不过我得为有远大的抱负 |
[13:01] | – and a better business sense. – If we’re gonna work together, | – 和更好的商业敏感性而道歉 – 如果我们要协作 |
[13:03] | I have some ground rules. first, I’m the boss around here. | 我的基本原则是 第一 我才是这里的头 |
[13:06] | Second, don’t try using me to get back at Cal. | 第二 别利用我报复Cal |
[13:10] | So long as you… | 只要你… |
[13:12] | admit that there’s just the tiniest moment happening right now. | 承认现在我们之间有些微妙的变化发生 |
[13:15] | Will you admit that? | 承认吗? |
[13:17] | hey, Romeo and Juliet, you want to get this show on the road? | 嘿嘿 罗密欧与茱丽叶 想在大马路上上演这出戏么? |
[13:21] | People could be dying right now. | 人命都危在旦夕了 |
[13:26] | You can leave. hank you for coming. | 你可以走了 感谢你的到来 |
[13:28] | Agent Reynolds, could you escort him out | Reynolds探员 你能护送他出去 |
[13:30] | and bring Miss Bynes to a more private room? | 并且把Bynes小姐带去独立的房间去吗? |
[13:32] | Sure. Will you come with me, please? | 当然 可以跟我过去吗? |
[13:34] | People hiding something never want to draw attention to themselves. | 想隐瞒事情的人是不愿意引起别人注意的 |
[13:37] | That was awesome. | 真是太惊讶了 |
[13:39] | The old routine’s a little rusty, but she still works. | 看来老方法有点不灵光了 不过仍然有效 |
[13:41] | I meant what I said about the ground rules. | 刚才我说的规则是认真的 |
[13:43] | And I meant what I said. | 刚我所说的也是认真 |
[13:45] | Shall we go find out what Miss Vines is hiding? | 我们去看看Vines小姐在隐瞒着什么吧? |
[13:49] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[13:54] | It was a regular night at the blood bank… nothing unusual. | 就跟血库平常的夜晚一样… 没什么不妥 |
[13:57] | Your boss was about to fire you | 你的老板想解雇你 |
[13:59] | for being late too often. | 因为你经常迟到 |
[14:02] | You knew. | 而你知情 |
[14:04] | Was this retaliation? | 所以你在报复? |
[14:06] | She’s breathing faster. Foster’s getting somewhere. | 她呼吸加快了 Foster触到她的痛处了 |
[14:09] | – You have no idea how good she is. – Lightman doesn’t know. | – 你不晓得她有多厉害 – 不晓得的是Lightman |
[14:12] | He has a hard time seeing the true potential of his employees. | 他从来都看不到他的雇员的真正潜力 |
[14:18] | What was that? | 刚那是什么表情? |
[14:20] | Little flash of anger at the infallible Cal Lightman? | 对于自恃甚高的Cal Lightman不满的表情? |
[14:23] | You run this entire lab. But I’ll bet Lightman’s never | 你打理着整间研究所 但我肯定Lightman |
[14:26] | showed you an ounce of appreciation. | 绝对没有对你表示过一丝感激 |
[14:29] | So, you and Lightman… | 你跟Lightman… |
[14:32] | You had a falling-out, what, over a case? | 最终闹翻了 因为什么 案件吗? |
[14:35] | Water under the bridge now. | 这是不可避免的 |
[14:37] | You know, I never knew my own worth until I got out from under Lightman’s shadow. | 我从未意识到自己的价值 直到我走出Lightman的影子 |
[14:41] | Someday, you’ll do that same. | 你迟早也会这么做的 |
[14:43] | It’s been hard for me. My husband left us. I’m alone with the kids. | 真的很难熬 我丈夫离开了我 我独自一人带孩子 |
[14:46] | Voice pitch is higher. What’s that look there? Shame? | 声调在提高 那是什么表情? 羞愧? |
[14:51] | I just went through a divorce myself. | 我也刚经历了离婚 |
[14:53] | I can barely get out of bed. | 我甚至起不了床 |
[14:55] | I can’t think straight, I can’t do my job right… | 我脑子一团乱 也无法好好工作… |
[15:00] | People are dying. | 现在人命危在一线 |
[15:02] | You feel guilty, but you’re gonna feel worse | 你觉得内疚 但如果你继续隐瞒 |
[15:05] | if you keep secrets and another person dies. | 将会有别人因此而死 你会更加难受 |
[15:12] | On my last shift, I didn’t run the full testing protocol on the blood. | 在我上次的值班 我没有完全按照规定来检测血液 |
[15:16] | So, you have to test on any blood for different diseases. | 那么 你应该对血液进行各种疾病检测 |
[15:19] | I left early. My daughter needed me. | 我提早走了 我的女儿需要我 |
[15:22] | There are so many other safeguards. I didn’t think. | 因为还有很多别的保护措施 我没有想到 |
[15:24] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:30] | – I think we have our culprit. – No, we don’t. | – 看来我们找到元凶了 – 不 我们没有 |
[15:33] | Someone else just died after a transfusion at Euclid park. | 又有人在输血后 在Euclid公园里死了 |
[15:36] | And this patient banked his own blood. | 而且这病人所输的是自己库存的血液 |
[15:38] | Central Blood Bank isn’t responsible. | 血库中心不需负责 |
[15:43] | So, you’re setting me up on a blind date with a potential murderer? | |
[15:45] | 你给我和一个犯罪嫌疑人安排了个约会? | |
[15:46] | Yeah. why? he’s not your type? | 是的 怎么了? 他不是你喜欢的类型? |
[15:48] | I’ll keep an eye on you. You’ll be fine. | 我会帮你盯着他 没事的 |
[15:50] | What are the police doing? | 警察又干什么? |
[15:52] | Nothing. | 不作为 |
[15:54] | – So, we’re doing this on our own. – Yeah. | – 那就是我们单干咯 – 是的 |
[15:56] | You know, you pulled me off a really big case back home. | 知道不 你把我从一个大案子里拉过来了 |
[15:58] | The C.D.C. brought in the Rader Firm to work with us… | 疾病控制中心的人安排了我们Rader机构合作… |
[16:00] | – Jack Rader? – Yeah, he’s at the office | – Jack Rader? – 对 他现在就在办公室 |
[16:02] | working with Foster. Why? What’s the problem? | 和Foster一起工作 怎么了? 有问题? |
[16:04] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[16:06] | Not sure. Get in. | 不清楚 上车吧 |
[16:07] | Want to see the sights? | 想去看风景吗? |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[16:12] | Who you with? You, uh, with the hotel? | 你是哪边的人? 酒店的? |
[16:15] | Police? | 警方? |
[16:19] | Drug cartel? | 贩毒集团? |
[16:24] | Who’s that guy? | 那家伙是谁? |
[16:26] | He’s with the police or drug cartel. | 他可能跟警方或者贩毒集团是一伙的 |
[16:34] | Don’t go anywhere. | 请在这儿等 |
[16:47] | Miguel? | Miguel? |
[16:53] | How did you find me here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿? |
[16:55] | I bribed a waitress at the hotel. | 我收买了酒店里的一个服务员 |
[16:58] | You picked the wrong part of town to visit. | 你选错地方来参观了 |
[17:00] | So, you think I should call the cops, then? | 你觉得我应该报警吗? |
[17:02] | Eh? | 啊? |
[17:04] | Oh, are you scared of being seen with me by the police, are you? | 哦 你怕警察看到我们一起 对吧? |
[17:07] | Turistas estupidos. | 愚蠢的游客们 |
[17:09] | Eso fue un “s?” | 你是说”们”吗? |
[17:11] | Dinos la verdad sobre Marla Seeger, | 只要告诉我们Marla Seeger的事 |
[17:13] | y nos iremos. | 我们就会走 |
[17:18] | The police told us to say the American lady was looking for a good time, | 警方要我们说这个美国女人来是来找乐子的 |
[17:21] | – That it was her own fault. – Why? | – 这是她自找的 – 怎么说? |
[17:23] | Zulia depends on tourists. | Zulia以旅行业为生 |
[17:26] | Something bad happens, you all disappear, the town dies. | 一旦有坏事发生 游客就全走光了 这个镇就完蛋了 |
[17:28] | After the lady from Miami disappeared, | 自从那个来自迈阿密的女人失踪后 |
[17:30] | we were told not to talk to anyone about… | 我们就被告知不能告诉任何人… |
[17:33] | What lady from Miami? | 来自迈阿密的女人? |
[17:39] | Do you want me to call the cops, or… | 你想我报警呢 还是… |
[17:42] | She came here 4 months ago. | 她是四个月前来的 |
[17:44] | She was found dead. | 被发现死了 |
[17:47] | The police kept it out of the news. | 警方封锁了消息 |
[17:49] | We should get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna tell the cabby that we’re ready to go. | 我去告诉司机我们准备走了 |
[17:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[18:00] | Hey, did you, uh, | 嘿 你有没有 |
[18:03] | did you really see Marla Seeger at the bar? | 你是不是真的在酒吧里看到Marla Seeger? |
[18:07] | I saw her with one man. | 我看到她跟一个男人一起 |
[18:08] | I’m not sure if she left with him or not. | 但我不确定她有没跟他一起走 |
[18:10] | Was it this guy? | 是不是这男人? |
[18:14] | That’s him. I’m positive. | 就是他 我很肯定 |
[18:18] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[18:19] | Cab’s gone. | 出租车跑了 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么? |
[18:22] | The cab… it’s gone. | 那出租车… 跑了 |
[18:27] | Uh, here, hold that. | 来 拿着 |
[18:29] | Um, I’ll give $200 | 我愿意出200美元 |
[18:33] | to the person that gives us a ride back | 谁愿意载我们一程 |
[18:36] | to our hotel. | 送我们回酒店 |
[18:45] | Now, where’s your car? | 你的车在哪? |
[18:48] | Quiso decir quinientos… | 这已经是… |
[18:49] | Dos ahora, tres despu de que llegamos. | 我们到这的两倍车钱了 |
[18:55] | We’re lucky they didn’t kill us | 我们真命大 他们没有杀我们 |
[18:57] | and dump our bodies in a ditch. | 把我们抛尸荒野 |
[18:58] | That wasn’t luck. The driver was happy | 不是命大 这司机很乐意 |
[19:00] | to make some honest money for a change. | 通过正当渠道赚钱 |
[19:02] | – You read that? – Yeah. | – 这你都注意到了? – 对 |
[19:04] | Speaking of big and flashy… | 说到一闪而过的表情… |
[19:07] | I need you to find out what Rader’s up to. | 我要你去查一下Rader打的是什么主意 |
[19:09] | You want me to spy for you? | 你要我帮你监视他? |
[19:11] | No, I don’t want you to spy for me. | 不 我不是要你帮我监视 |
[19:13] | I just want you to poke about a bit. I’ll do my own spying. | 我只是想让你试探一下 我会自己监视他 |
[19:16] | All right. Well, it’s just my opinion, | 好的 只是我个人意见 |
[19:18] | but I think that might be a little overkill. | 但我觉得这有点儿过了 |
[19:19] | Your opinion? I don’t need your opinion. I didn’t ask for it. | 你的意见? 我又不需要你的意思 我又没问 |
[19:22] | Just do it. All right? | 照着做就是了 可以吗? |
[19:34] | Wait here. | 在这儿等 |
[19:39] | Oi! Oi! That’s my daughter! | 喂! 喂! 她是我女儿! |
[19:41] | – Hey, she started… – Dad… | – 嘿 是她先… – 爸… |
[19:42] | That’s my daugter. | 她是我女儿 |
[19:43] | She started talking to me. | 是她先跟我说话的 |
[19:45] | You’re having a conversation with my teenage daughter! | 你在跟我的未成年女儿搭讪! |
[19:47] | She started talking to me. | 是她先跟我说话的 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么? |
[19:51] | All right. Ok. I’m leaving. | 好了 我走就是 |
[19:53] | Dad, that was the guy that Tyler’s been emailing. | 爸 他就是那个跟Tyler通信的男人 |
[19:56] | I know it was. And you shouldn’t have been | 我知道是他 而Emily你不应该 |
[19:57] | talking to him, Emily. Bloody hell. | 跟他说话 该死 |
[19:59] | You never said I shouldn’t talk to him. | 你又没告诉我不应该跟他说话 |
[20:01] | Well what am I supposed to do? Tell you not to do | 那我应该告诉你对吧? 告诉你不要去做 |
[20:03] | – every potentially life-threatening thing? – No. | – 任何对生命有潜在的威胁的事是吗? – 不是 |
[20:05] | I figured if I kept him talking… | 我以为如果我跟他说话那… |
[20:07] | This is the last thing I need, Emily. | Emily 我就是不希望有这样的事发生 |
[20:08] | You know, I’ve got a con man back in my office! | 知道不 已经有个骗子跑到我办公室去了! |
[20:10] | And I’ve got you behaving like Nancy bloody drew! | 现在又有你这个自以为神探南茜的家伙! |
[20:14] | I was just… I was just trying to help. | 我只是… 我只是想帮忙 |
[20:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[20:25] | Don’t. | 别说话 |
[20:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:55] | I’m Lola. | 我是Lola |
[20:57] | Jerry Conway | Jerry Conway. |
[20:59] | – Please. – Thank you. | – 请坐 – 谢谢 |
[21:03] | You’re a very confident woman, Lola. | 你是一个相当自信的女人 Lola |
[21:06] | I mean that in the most flattering way. | 这是我对你由衷的赞美 |
[21:08] | Well. Then color me flattered. | 那么 就这么赞美我吧 |
[21:12] | So, how long you been a masseuse? | 你干按摩这一行多久了? |
[21:15] | Uh, just a couple of years. | 呃 才几年 |
[21:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:30] | No, seriously. The last guy I dated was a complete nut job. | 不 说真的 上次跟我约会的那男的工作很变态 |
[21:33] | – Oh, I’ve been there. – Oh. Really? | – 哦 我去过那儿 – 哦 是吗? |
[21:35] | Ok. Well… | 好 这样吧… |
[21:37] | You tell me about your last psycho, I’ll tell you about mine. | 你告诉我你上一段恋情 我告诉你我的 |
[21:39] | Least interesting story does a body shot. | 谁的故事最无聊 谁就去舔另一个人 |
[21:42] | You’re on. | 说定了 |
[21:44] | I met this weird chick, Marla, a couple nights ago. | 我是在前一阵子遇到疯婆子Marla的 |
[21:48] | Yes. The hospitals trade blood with each other, | 没错 那些医院互相交换血液 |
[21:50] | but Euclid Park’s not at fault. | 但Euclid Park医院不是症结所在 |
[21:52] | I’ve been here 10 years. Yager’s been here 9. | 我在这10年了 Yager也待了有9年了 |
[21:54] | We’ve never had a problem. | 我们从没出过什么问题 |
[21:56] | We’re not the source of the tainted blood. | 我们不是血液的污染源 |
[21:59] | How can you be sure? | 你为什么能这么肯定? |
[22:01] | I mean, I can’t imagine how. | 我是说 我想不出来怎么会这样 |
[22:03] | There’s been no change in procedure. | 程序并没有改变 |
[22:05] | There’s been no change in procedure. | 程序并没有改变 |
[22:19] | Lightman? | Lightman? |
[22:29] | Ok. All right. | 好吧 |
[22:39] | Dr. Foster, here’s the blue file that you needed. | Foster博士 这是你要的蓝色文件夹 |
[22:42] | Sorry for the delay. | 不要意思 我送迟了 |
[22:44] | – The blue file? – Yeah. | – 蓝色文件夹? – 是 |
[22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:51] | Do you know what this is, Mr. Dunst? | Dunst先生 你知不知道这是什么? |
[22:53] | This is a file all about you… | 这是关于你们的所有资料… |
[22:55] | Background check, interviews with coworkers, | 包括背景情况 与你们同事的谈话 |
[22:58] | family, friends. My team compiled it. | 家庭成员 朋友 我同事搜集的 |
[23:01] | You know, we can scour this to discover what you’re hiding, | 你也知道 我们可以通过这些来查出你们到底在隐瞒些什么 |
[23:05] | but why don’t you save us the time? | 不过你们为什么不为我们省点时间呢? |
[23:17] | Tomkins, the new driver in the lab, is a felon. | Tomkins 那个实验室的新司机 是个重犯 |
[23:21] | He told Yager he left the conviction off his job application. | 他跟Yager说他没在求职信里写明他的犯罪史 |
[23:23] | And I should have reported it, but… | 我刚刚就该交代的 不过… |
[23:26] | maybe you should talk to him. | 你应该能去问问他 |
[23:43] | Lola… | Lola… |
[23:45] | Hey. All right. | 嗨 是这样 |
[23:47] | He’s married, goes online to meet women while he’s on business trips. | 他已婚 他总是趁出差的时候见网友 |
[23:50] | He’s a schmuck, | 他是个蠢蛋 |
[23:51] | but he had nothing to do with Marla’s disappearance. | 但他和Marla的案子无关 |
[23:53] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | – 你确定? – 绝对 |
[23:55] | They met. She left after like a minute. | 他们见面后没多久她就走了 |
[23:57] | Uh, he says that she was crying and talking to some couple in the lobby. | 他说她当时在大厅里跟一对夫妇哭诉一些事 |
[24:00] | – He seems truthful. – Uh…huh. | – 他看起来比较可信 – 嗯哼 |
[24:02] | I can’t believe you told him I like role-playing and dirty limericks, | 我真不敢相信你居然跟他说我喜欢角色扮演和骂脏话 |
[24:05] | – you… – Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. | – 你… – 没试就别急着说不喜欢 |
[24:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[24:13] | You following me? | 你跟踪我? |
[24:17] | You have a lovely friend… | 你有很可爱的朋友… |
[24:21] | – and daughter. – Is that a threat? | – 和女儿 – 你威胁我? |
[24:23] | ‘Cause you really shouldn’t be confusing on that. | 因为你真的不应该纠缠在那件事上 |
[24:26] | Not at all, Dr. Lightman. | 并不是 Lightman博士 |
[24:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:36] | You sent someone to follow me, and they threatened my daughter. | 你雇人跟踪我 结果他们现在威胁到我女儿了 |
[24:39] | I didn’t hire him. Some people here do. | 我没雇他 是别人雇的 |
[24:41] | Yeah, well, so do the Drug Cartels. | 是吗 那是卡特尔药业的人喽 |
[24:44] | I warned you not to get involved. | 我希望你别掺乎进来 |
[24:47] | All right. 4 months ago, another woman went missing, | 是吗 四个月前 也有一个女人失踪了 |
[24:49] | just like Marla Seeger, but this one turned up dead. | 就像Marla Seeger一样 但她已被证实死了 |
[24:53] | Ok, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[24:55] | I insist that you stop interfering. Ok? | 我很坚持 希望你别再调查了 好吗? |
[24:57] | All right, the night Marla Seeger disappeared, | 是这样 Marla Seeger失踪的那晚 |
[24:59] | she met a man named Jerry Conway. | 见了一个叫Jerry Conway的人 |
[25:01] | Then she met a couple outside the bar. Did you know that? | 然后她在酒吧外面遇到一对夫妇 你知道吗? |
[25:04] | There is no case here. | 这里没案子要办 |
[25:05] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a young woman | 现在 如果可以的话 我要审这个 |
[25:07] | who killed her own mother. Ok? | 杀了她妈的年轻女子了 行吗? |
[25:10] | hey. su madre la estaba abusando. | 嗨 她的母亲是烂人 |
[25:12] | No ten otra opci. Usted lo hab hecho lo mismo. | 没有其他的选择了 你也会这样做的 |
[25:15] | Por favor, quieto. | 帮帮忙 拜托了 |
[25:17] | Quieto. Ok? | 冷静点 好吗? |
[25:20] | I think you should talk to this boy. | 我觉得你应该跟这个男孩谈谈 |
[25:22] | He’s using anger to hide something. | 他试图用生气来隐瞒些什么 |
[25:24] | She’s protecting him, so just talk to the boy. | 她是为了保护他 去跟那男孩谈谈 |
[25:26] | All right? | 好吗? |
[25:30] | Ll ala a la segunda sala, por favor. | 第二个房间 拜托了 |
[25:33] | Yot? | 好吗? |
[25:34] | Te sientas, por favor. Si tate. | 别再说了 坐下等着 |
[25:37] | How many of your people are involved in this cover-up? | 你们有多少人参与到这件案子? |
[25:40] | – There is no cover-up. – Yeah, there is. | – 这里没案子要办 – 不是 有案子 |
[25:42] | You may not be a part of it, but you know one exists, don’t you? | 你可能没参加 但是你知道这案子的事 对吧? |
[25:47] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | The couple that met Marla Seeger say that she seemed unstable. | 遇到Marla Seeger的那对夫妇说那天她情绪很不稳定 |
[25:54] | You talked to them? | 你见过他们了? |
[25:55] | – Yes. – Well, who are they? | – 是的 – 那他们是谁? |
[25:58] | Dan and Stacy Felder. But it’s a dead end. | Dan和Stacy Felder 但现在线索断了 |
[26:01] | You know, there is a case here. | 你知道的 有这个案子 |
[26:03] | Actually, there’s two. But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 事实上 有两个 你都已经知道了 对吧? |
[26:08] | You are lucky, you are survied in this accident. | 你很幸运 在事故中活下来了 |
[26:10] | Why did you fail to mention your criminal history on your application? | 为什么你的求职申请中没提到你的犯罪史? |
[26:14] | I was 19 when I stole that car. | 我偷那辆车的时候才19岁 |
[26:15] | If I say I’m a felon, who’s gonna hire me? | 如果我说我曾是个重犯 谁会雇我呢? |
[26:18] | They should have done a background check. | 他们应该已经做过背景调查了 |
[26:20] | You’ve been in health care for a while. Do you enjoy it? | 你在医院已经工作一段时间了 喜欢吗? |
[26:24] | It’s very rewarding. | 很有收获 |
[26:29] | I missed my calling. | 我已经错过了机会 |
[26:31] | I should have been a paramedic. | 我本应该成为一位护理人员的 |
[26:33] | I mean, the action, the glory… | 我是说 这件举动 这个荣誉… |
[26:35] | I mean, this… | 这… |
[26:37] | That’s real life-and-death stuff. | 还真是事关生死的大事 |
[26:40] | – It’s not too late. – Heh. Yeah. | – 现在还不算晚 – 嘿 也对 |
[26:41] | I’m too old. I don’t know how we get to where we’re going. | 我太老了 我都不知道我们是怎么到这一步的 |
[26:45] | Are we even aware of our choices? | 我们知道我们的选择吗? |
[26:47] | What, are they just chatting? | 什么 他们在聊天? |
[26:48] | We’re just getting a baseline right now. | 我们现在得到了他的基准线 |
[26:51] | You know, let me ask you something. | 好吧 我问你些事 |
[26:53] | Was your “aha” moment when you stole that car? | 在你偷车的时候 有没有一瞬间觉得”啊哈”? |
[26:56] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白你的问题 |
[26:59] | You stole that car and got into an accident | 你偷了那辆车 然后出了车祸 |
[27:02] | with a 23-year-old kid. | 撞了一个23岁的人 |
[27:04] | The police found you cradling his mangled body. | 警察看到你在抚摸那被压烂的身体 |
[27:07] | I mean, did you get into health care because you realized | 你之所以会去医院工作 |
[27:10] | you could be around blood and guts and death all the time? | 是不是因为你觉得血光之灾会不期而至? |
[27:13] | That you wouldn’t have to cause an accident to get sexually stimulated? | 所以你不会冒着出事的危险去体验性刺激? |
[27:18] | Uh-oh. Sicko alert. | 啊哦 精神警报 |
[27:22] | Pupils dilated. He’s aroused. | 瞳孔放大 他被刺激到了 |
[27:25] | From talking about blood and guts? | 因为说到血光之灾? |
[27:27] | Yeah. They’ve sussed that out. | 没错 他们已经弄清楚了 |
[27:29] | What did you put in the blood at Euclid Park Hospital? | 你在Euclid Park医院的血液里放了什么? |
[27:32] | Nothing. | 什么都没放 |
[27:33] | You want people to suffer and die at your hand. | 你希望这些人死在你手上 |
[27:36] | I swear I had nothing to do with the tainted blood. | 我发誓我跟血液污染这件事一点关系都没有 |
[27:38] | I never did anything at Euclid Park. | 我在Euclid Park什么都没做 |
[27:46] | Speech pattern’s back to baseline. | 语言图回到基线附近了 |
[27:48] | He’s probably telling the truth. | 他应该是在说实话 |
[27:51] | So, we’re back to square one, again. | 那我们不是又回到起点了 再一次 |
[27:57] | Why are you being so hard on yourself? | 你为什么要对自己这么苛刻呢? |
[27:59] | People are dying, and I can’t stop thinking | 很多人死了 我总是忍不住会想起 |
[28:01] | about that little boy with sickle cell, | 那个被感染成镰状红细胞的小男孩 |
[28:02] | – and I have nothing for the CDC. – Gillia… | – 我却对疾病预防控制中心无法交待 – Gillia… |
[28:04] | You know, if Cal were here, he would have solved this by now. | 你也知道 如果Cal在这 他可能已经搞定这件事了 |
[28:06] | – I should have just made him come back. – Hey. | – 我应该把他叫回来 – 嘿 |
[28:08] | We can do this. Ok? | 我们能行的 好吗? |
[28:10] | – Excuse me. You can’t come in here. – Jack. | – 对不起 你不能进来 – Jack |
[28:12] | Mckenzie! How did you get in here? | Mckenzie! 你怎么到这来了? |
[28:15] | I’m a reporter who talked her way into attica once, remember? | 我是那个跟你说起我去Attica的经历的记者 还记得吗? |
[28:17] | Scheduled surgeries are being canceled | 没有任何解释的情形之下 |
[28:19] | all over D. C. With no explanation. | 华盛顿所有的预约手术都被取消了 |
[28:21] | Something’s going on at the CDC. | 疾病控制中心肯定有事发生了 |
[28:23] | And when a little bird told me you were partnering with the Lightman Group, | 碰巧有个线人告诉我你跟Lightman公司的人在一起 |
[28:26] | – my reporter Antenna went off. – Heh heh. Mckenzie, darling, | – 我的记者Antenna辞职了 – 嘿嘿 Mckenzie 亲爱的 |
[28:30] | you have uncanny timing. Let me fill you in. | 你来得真巧 我来告诉你发生了什么事 |
[28:32] | – Can we do it on camera? – Heh heh. | – 我们可以摄像吗? – 呵呵 |
[29:00] | Oh, yeah. Thank you very much. I’ll tell him. | 哦 是的 非常感谢 我会告诉他的 |
[29:02] | All right. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[29:03] | So, a woman named Ramona Posner came here alone | 有一个来自迈阿密的叫Ramona Posner的女子 |
[29:06] | from miami about 4 months ago. | 四个月前单独来过这里 |
[29:08] | 10 days after she disappeared, she was found dead | 在她消失10天后 被发现已经死亡 |
[29:10] | in an alley downtown. | 在市中心的小巷里 |
[29:12] | State department and local police ruled it an accident. | 国务院和地方警察认为是意外 |
[29:14] | Well, a cynic might call it a pattern. | 当然 愤世嫉俗的人认为它很典型 |
[29:17] | Yeah. Oh, by the way, | 是啊 哦 还有 |
[29:19] | Rader seems to be making quite an impression at the office. | 貌似Rader给整个办公室的人留了个非常深刻的印象 |
[29:21] | – Is he, now? Mm-hmm. – According to Loker, | – 是吗 现在? – 唔 据Loker说 |
[29:23] | Foster seems a bit gaga over him. | Foster很崇拜他 |
[29:25] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[29:26] | – Oh, my god. – What? | – 哦 老天 – 怎么了? |
[29:27] | – 你吃醋了? – 没有 | |
[29:28] | – Is that jealousy? – No. | |
[29:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[29:35] | I left my hat out by the pool. Don’t worry, | 我的帽子落到水池边了 别担心 |
[29:38] | I won’t do anything childish. | 我不会再做幼稚的举动 |
[29:42] | Why don’t you take your extraordinary powers of observation | 为什么不用你那超强的观察能力 |
[29:46] | down to the pool and use them to keep an eye on Emily? | 去游泳池那里看着Emily? |
[29:54] | You’re jealous. | 你在嫉妒 |
[29:58] | Marla came up to us in the lobby. | Marla来大厅里找我们 |
[30:00] | She said, “I hope you experience the great joy I have,” | 她说 “愿你们能体会我的快乐” |
[30:04] | and then she left. It was bizarre. | 然后就走了 这很奇怪 |
[30:06] | You work with the police, right? | 你是警方的人 对吧? |
[30:07] | I mean, didn’t they tell you this already? | 难道他们没告诉你这些? |
[30:09] | Yeah, but I wanted to hear this from you two. | 对 可我想听你们俩亲口告诉我 |
[30:12] | Mrs. Felder, do you have any idea | Felder夫人 你知道她为什么 |
[30:14] | why she would approach you like that? | 以那种方式接近你么? |
[30:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:19] | Not true. | 这不是实话 |
[30:21] | We’re gonna be late for the airport. | 我们要赶不上飞机了 |
[30:23] | Here. | 来 |
[30:25] | No, I’ll hold that. | 不 我要自己拿着 |
[30:26] | No, I’ll get it. | 不 还是让我来 |
[30:27] | I’ll get it. | 让我来 |
[30:30] | You know, you’re never gonna get that through customs. | 知道么 海关绝不会让你带着它通过的 |
[30:33] | – Why not? – Because I’m gonna call them. | – 为什么? – 因为我要打电话 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna tell them you got a suspicious package. | 告诉他们你携带可疑包裹 |
[30:37] | That’s the kind of pain in the ass I can be | 如果不告诉我真相 |
[30:39] | if I don’t get the truth. | 我就阴魂不散地缠着你们 |
[30:44] | Look, it was just a hunch. | 听着 那只是你的直觉 |
[30:47] | There’s a fertility treatment center here | 这有个生育治疗中心 |
[30:49] | that matches egg donors with couples. | 为夫妇们匹配卵子捐赠者 |
[30:51] | We’re from Canada and it’s illegal to purchase eggs there. | 我们是加拿大人 那里购买卵子是违法的 |
[30:55] | The donors stay anonymous, | 捐赠者匿名捐赠 |
[30:56] | but they can choose who they want to donate to. | 但可以选择想捐赠的对象 |
[30:59] | These are our frozen embryos. | 这些是我们的冷冻胚胎 |
[31:02] | So you thought that Marla Seeger was your egg donor. | 所以你们认为Marla Seeger是你们的捐赠人 |
[31:04] | Yeah, for a moment. | 有一阵子我们是这么想 |
[31:05] | But then we realized that it couldn’t be her. | 但之后意识到不可能是她 |
[31:07] | She was nothing like the person | 她一点也不像 |
[31:08] | the broker described to us. | 我们中介所描述的 |
[31:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:20] | Did you find my mom? | 你找到我妈妈了么? |
[31:22] | No, love. | 还没 亲爱的 |
[31:24] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[31:28] | Well, that’s lovely. | 那可真可爱啊 |
[31:29] | Welcome to the age when they need you | 欢迎来到被需要的同时 |
[31:31] | but think they’re smarter than you. | 又被鄙视智商的年纪 |
[31:33] | Well, she always was. | 她一直都这样 |
[31:35] | All right, I’ve got one for you. | 好了 我得到条线索 |
[31:38] | Marla seeger was a waitress in a diner, right? | Marla Seeger是家速食店的服务员对吧? |
[31:43] | And, uh… | 还有 嗯… |
[31:45] | Remona Poisoner was a teacher’s aide. | Remona Poisoner是名助理教师 |
[31:49] | How do two women like that | 这样的两个人 |
[31:51] | afford fabulous trips to Zulia? | 是怎样付得起来Zulia旅行呢? |
[31:53] | How? | 怎样? |
[31:55] | Well… | 这个么… |
[31:57] | Marla Seeger… | Marla Seeger… |
[31:59] | came here as an egg donor. | 来这里做卵子捐赠人 |
[32:00] | She was giving herself hormone injections. | 她给自己注射荷尔蒙激素 |
[32:03] | Right. and the needles that the cops found. | 对啊 然后警方发现了针头 |
[32:05] | Hence the mood swings. | 因此她的情绪才起伏不定 |
[32:10] | Hi, can I help you? | 嗨 有什么能忙帮的么? |
[32:11] | Cal Lightman? | Cal Lightman? |
[32:12] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是 他在 |
[32:14] | Just the man I wanted to see. | 我正想找你 |
[32:16] | You need to call in some of those embassy resources. | 你得叫使馆的人来帮下忙 |
[32:18] | Can’t. Someone from the police department called my boss. | 我不能 警察局有人打电话给我上司 |
[32:21] | I’ve been reassigned. | 我被调任了 |
[32:26] | And threatened. | 还被威胁了 |
[32:30] | Our egg donors have high IQs, | 我们的卵子捐赠者都有高智商 |
[32:32] | are from stable backgrounds. | 和稳定的背景 |
[32:34] | They don’t have drug, alcohol, or mental health problems, | 她们不吸毒 不沾酒 无心理疾病 |
[32:36] | and many of them are star athletes. | 而且许多人都是明星运动员 |
[32:38] | How specific can we be in how the donors look? | 我们对捐赠者长相的要求可以具体到什么程度? |
[32:40] | I have a couple here, they’re seeking someone | 这里有一对夫妇 他们想要的人 |
[32:42] | at least 5’9″, blond, blue-eyed, athletic, | 身高至少5英尺9英寸(175cm) 金发碧眼 体格健壮 |
[32:44] | and an ivy league school. | 而且得从常春藤学院毕业 |
[32:45] | We found a match yesterday. | 我们昨天找到了匹配对象 |
[32:47] | It’s only 50,000. | 只要5万美元 |
[32:48] | In the states, it would be double that. | 要是在美国 价钱得翻倍 |
[32:51] | We’re in here. | 我们到了 |
[32:53] | How do you harvest the eggs, then? | 那么你们怎么提取卵子呢? |
[32:55] | Our reproductive endocrinologist, | 我们的生殖内分泌学家 |
[32:57] | Dr. Alvarez, | Alvarez医生 |
[32:59] | he’s responsible for everything. | 他会照料好一切 |
[33:02] | Right. How much do you pay the donors? | 好吧 你们付给捐赠者多少钱? |
[33:04] | The fee is generous. | 一笔很可观的数目 |
[33:05] | Plus they get a free trip to Zulia. | 她们还会免费得到一次去Zulia旅行的机会 |
[33:07] | But no one does it for the money. | 但没人是为了钱而捐赠 |
[33:09] | They just want to help the right couples have a child. | 她们只想帮助夫妇们得到自己的孩子 |
[33:13] | That’s wonderful. That’s wonderful. | 太好了 这太好了 |
[33:15] | Yeah, it’s great. | 是的 棒极了 |
[33:16] | We actually are looking for a donor | 我们正想找个捐赠者 |
[33:18] | with blue eyes and light-brown hair. | 要浅棕色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[33:19] | And 5’6″. | 5英尺6英寸的身高(168cm) |
[33:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:26] | I think I can arrange that. | 我可以安排这件事 |
[33:28] | Thought you were gonna say that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[33:30] | Oh, Dr. Alvarez, these are the garrs. | Alvarez医生 这有新客户 |
[33:33] | Pleased to meet you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[33:36] | May I have a minute with you, please? | 可以和你单独谈谈么? |
[33:38] | Can’t it wait? | 不能等等么? |
[33:41] | Oh, no, no. we’re gotta shove off anyway. | 不用 别 我们本来也要离开了 |
[33:43] | Yeah, we gotta go. | 对 我们得走了 |
[33:44] | We’ve got to think about it. | 我们得再考虑下 |
[33:45] | Yes. I mean, it’s a big decision. | 是的 这可是个重大决定 |
[33:47] | Yeah. I’ve got a question for you, Dr. Alvarez. | 对 我想问个问题 Alvarez医生 |
[33:50] | Um, we’ve been told that my wife’s infertility | 嗯 医生说我太太无法生育 |
[33:53] | is due to an estrogen imbalance | 是因为科里奥利效应(地球自传偏向力) |
[33:55] | caused by the coriolis effect. | 造成的雌性激素失衡 |
[33:57] | Is that possible? | 是这样么? |
[33:59] | That could very well be true. | 很可能是真的 |
[34:01] | Did you see Wynn when I described marla? | 在我描述Marla的时候 看到Wynn的表情了么? |
[34:03] | flared nostrils, quick breath? | 鼻孔张大 呼吸急促? |
[34:04] | Yeah, he’s in this. | 是的 他和这事件有关 |
[34:06] | There’s no way all those donors fit the criteria he described. | 不可能所有的捐赠者都符合他描述的标准 |
[34:08] | Oh, wait. see, they don’t have to. | 等等 明白么 他们根本不必这样 |
[34:10] | They find donors like Marla Seeger | 他们只要找到像Marla Seeger这样 |
[34:11] | who are desperate for money. | 急切需要钱的人就可以 |
[34:13] | They insist the donors remain anonymous. | 他们坚持让捐赠者匿名 |
[34:15] | Wynn can give the buyers any description he wants. | Wynn可以给购买者随意描述捐赠者的长相 |
[34:17] | It’s a con. | 这是个骗局 |
[34:18] | Yeah, absolutely it’s a con. | 对 绝对的骗局 |
[34:21] | Isn’t the coriolis effect something about the earth’s rotation? | 科里奥利效应不是和地球自转有关么? |
[34:24] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 |
[34:25] | Alvarez agreed with your theory. | Alvarez同意你的说法 |
[34:27] | Yeah. That’s because alvarez is not a doctor. | 是 因为Alvarez不是医生 |
[34:29] | He’s a fake. | 他是个冒牌货 |
[34:32] | I’m in charge of blood orders here, | 我负责这里的血液订单 |
[34:34] | and Yager coordinates trades | 还有Yager协调同华盛顿 |
[34:35] | for the other hospitals in D.C. | 的其他医院的交易 |
[34:37] | So why did I have to reinterview these two guys? | 为什么我得再同这两个人谈谈? |
[34:41] | Because we’ve got nothing else. | 因为我们没有任何进展 |
[34:44] | Well… | 好吧… |
[34:45] | He’s exhibiting extreme control. | 他表现出极端的控制 |
[34:48] | I guess he could still be hiding something. | 我觉得他仍然隐瞒了什么 |
[34:49] | No, voice pitch is steady. | 不对 他的音调很平稳 |
[34:51] | Dunst isn’t lying. | Dunst没说谎 |
[34:53] | But why does yager keep looking behind him? | 那为什么Yager总向后看? |
[34:55] | and why is he anxious? | 他为什么焦虑? |
[34:57] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[34:59] | What happened to the reporter? | 那个记者怎么了? |
[35:01] | I took care of her. | 我搞定她了 |
[35:02] | That could mean so many things. | 这句话含义颇深 |
[35:05] | So the story won’t be on the news? | 那么这事不会上新闻了? |
[35:07] | That’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这难道不是你想要的么? |
[35:08] | What, did Cal brainwash you | 是不是Cal给你洗脑了 |
[35:10] | into thinking I’m some kind of media whore without scruples? | 让你觉得我是个没有顾忌的媒体流氓? |
[35:13] | Come on, guys, tell me you got something, | 伙计们 你们一定要有进展 |
[35:15] | ’cause the tox screen’s all negative so far. | 因为血液检查目前都呈阴性 |
[35:18] | And the DCD is getting all kind of calls from reporters. | 记者们给疾病防治中心打了各种电话 |
[35:21] | I can charm one reporter, I can’t control the entire fourth estate. | 我能迷晕一名记者 可不能控制整个新闻界 |
[35:24] | Uh, we had the 5-car pile-up on the beltway… | 嗯 在环城路上有五辆车追尾… |
[35:28] | Wait. | 等下 |
[35:29] | Something’s different. | 有问题 |
[35:32] | Oh, I had to change the battery, | 我换了电池 |
[35:33] | so we took a little break. | 所以我们休息了一下 |
[35:35] | But they’re both more relaxed now, | 但是现在他们俩个都更加放松了 |
[35:37] | And Yager’s not looking behind him. | 而且Yager没有往后看 |
[35:41] | Go back to before the break. | 回到暂停以前的地方 |
[35:47] | He was looking at that. | 他在看那个 |
[35:52] | They got rid of it. | 他们停了那个东西 |
[35:54] | Why didn’t they want us to see it? | 他们为什么不想让我们看到那个呢? |
[36:06] | Dr. Foster. What can we do for you? | Foster博士 我们能为你做点什么? |
[36:09] | We need to take a look around. | 我们需要搜查一下 |
[36:11] | How often do you give blood? | 你多长时间献一次血? |
[36:14] | Every 6 weeks or so. I have a rare blood type. | 差不多6周 我的血型很少见 |
[36:16] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么? |
[36:17] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[36:18] | That’s sensitive equipment. | 这是精密的仪器 |
[36:19] | What’s it for? | 它是干什么用的? |
[36:20] | Processing patient fluid samples. | 处理病人的液体样品 |
[36:23] | Could you be any more vague? | 你能解释的清楚一点吗? |
[36:26] | It’s positive for narcotics. | 毒品显示阳性 |
[36:28] | So you’ve been running a drug lab down here. | 所以你暗地里也在运营一个毒品实验室 |
[36:37] | Hola. | 嗨 |
[36:39] | Hola | 嗨 |
[36:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:41] | Where’s Marla Seeger? | Marla Seeger在哪? |
[36:44] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[36:45] | Not true. | 不可能 |
[36:47] | You’re the couple from the office today, no? | 你们不就是今天来办公室的夫妇吗? |
[36:49] | Your partner Wynn sold you out, | 你的伙伴Wynn供出你了 |
[36:51] | Made a deal with the police. | 他与警方合作了 |
[36:52] | He said the scam was your idea. | 他说诈骗是你的主意 |
[36:55] | He never said that. | 他不可能那么说 |
[36:57] | Dr. Alvarez is responsible for everything. | Alvarez医生得对一切负责 |
[37:02] | That’s a lie. | 他撒谎 |
[37:03] | No, I can assure you it’s perfectly true. | 不 我可以告诉你他说的都是事实 |
[37:06] | What happened to her? | 她到底怎么样了? |
[37:09] | She was one of our egg donors. | 她是一名卵子捐献者 |
[37:12] | She wasn’t doing well on the hormone treatments. | 但是她对激素的药物反应并不好 |
[37:15] | She wanted to get the procedure over with. | 她想要结束这一切 |
[37:16] | But then she called to change her mind. | 但后来她说她改主意了 |
[37:19] | Wynn brought her in anyway. This is all his doing. | Wynn带她来的 事情都是他做的 |
[37:21] | What happened to Marla? | Marla怎么样了? |
[37:24] | I started the egg extraction, | 我开始取出卵子 |
[37:26] | but there were complications. | 但出了麻烦 |
[37:27] | And I punctured something. | 我刺破了什么地方 |
[37:30] | She started to bleed. | 她开始流血 |
[37:32] | So where is she? | 那她现在在哪? |
[37:35] | Wynn has an apartment. | Wynn有自己的住处 |
[37:37] | She is dying. | 她快死了 |
[37:44] | One more day, we would have lost her. | 再有一天 她可能已经死了 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:48] | Listen, how did you know that I wasn’t part of the coverup? | 听着 你怎么知道我没在隐瞒什么? |
[37:51] | When I accused you, you showed genuine anger, | 当我指控你的时候 你表现的是真正的生气 |
[37:54] | not guilt. | 不是负罪感 |
[37:59] | Listen, about that man | 听着 那个人 |
[38:00] | You sent to threaten my daughter. | 是你让他去威胁我的女儿的 |
[38:03] | That wasn’t me, That was my boss. | 那不是我 是我的上司 |
[38:08] | You sure this man was part of the cartels? | 你能确认这个人是卡特尔中的一员? |
[38:11] | If I was you, I’d keep him away from the evidence locker. | 如果我是你 我不会让他接近证据保藏处的 |
[38:15] | I’ll keep an eye on my boss, too. | 我也需要盯着我的上司 |
[38:23] | Rader and Foster busted a drug lab. | Rader和Foster破获了一个毒品实验室 |
[38:25] | He’s saying she’s brilliant and has… | 他说她聪明而且有… |
[38:26] | All right, keep it to yourself, huh? | 好了 不要再说了 嗯? |
[38:28] | Uh, Lou from the embassy asked me to stick around… | 呃 大使馆的Lou想让我去拜访一下… |
[38:30] | Lou from the embassy? That’s Lou from the embassy. That’s nice. | 大使馆的Lou? 很好 |
[38:32] | Yeah, he asked me to stick around for a couple extra days. | 嗯 他让我另外多待几天 |
[38:35] | So I said yeah. Is that all right? | 所以我说好 怎么样 |
[38:36] | And here I was thinking we were happily married. | 在这儿 我会认为我们是幸福的夫妇 |
[38:38] | The two techs were making designer Fentanyl | 这两人竟然在医院的实验室 |
[38:41] | in the hospital lab. | 制造芬太尼(一种止痛剂) |
[38:43] | They were using the blood as a means of transport. | 把它们伪装成血液来运输 |
[38:45] | Yeah. Liquid fentanyl was injected into the blood bags, | 是 液态的芬太尼被注射进了血袋里 |
[38:47] | Which would then be delivered | 就可以运输 |
[38:48] | to all the heroin processing centers in the city. | 到这个城市的所有的海洛因加工中心 |
[38:51] | A lab within a lab. | 实验室中的实验室 |
[38:52] | Pretty ingenious. | 太巧妙了 |
[38:54] | Problem was, the new guy Tomkins picked up the wrong bags one day. | 问题在于 新来的Tomkins拿错了血袋 |
[38:57] | And the fentanyl never triggered any alarms | 芬太尼没有引起任何怀疑 |
[38:59] | in the patient tox screen | 在病人的验血报告中 |
[39:00] | Because it’s a common anesthetic used for surgery. | 它只是外科手术中常用的麻醉剂 |
[39:02] | Sorry, I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[39:05] | They filled you in? | 他们告诉你所发生的事了吗? |
[39:07] | Well, I guess we’ll reopen the central blood bank | 嗯 我猜我们会让中心血库重新营业 |
[39:09] | And track down all the units that left Euclid Park Hospital. | 并找回所有在Euclid Park医院采集的血液 |
[39:13] | Thanks to you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:17] | By the way, you should both know that I taped an interview | 补充一下 你们应该都知道 |
[39:20] | With Mckenzie Dodd about the case. | 我和Mckenzie Dodd有一个关于这案子的访谈 |
[39:22] | Should be airing in about an hour. | 大约一小时后播出 |
[39:26] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[39:28] | The CDC hasn’t had the press conference. | 疾病控制中心还没有召开新闻发布会 |
[39:30] | Oh, I forgot. You love the spotlight. | 哦 我忘了 你喜欢聚光灯 |
[39:34] | I promised an exlcusive to buy us time. | 我保证会有我们独处的时间的 |
[39:36] | This was all about getting back | 这都是为了报复Cal |
[39:38] | at Cal and the Lightman Group, wasn’t it? | 和Lightman公司 是不是? |
[39:40] | Gillian… you know me too well. | Gillian… 你对我太了解了 |
[39:46] | It was fun. | 有意思 |
[39:47] | Bye, Jack. | 再见 Jack |
[39:54] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[39:56] | In case you plan on making a life change. | 如果你想改变现在的生活 |
[40:03] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 先生 |
[40:05] | Well, it’s been a very tense time, | 嗯 真是千钧一发 |
[40:07] | But the threat has been eliminated. | 但是危险解除了 |
[40:09] | Dr. Cho credits you with helping a little boy | Cho医生 赞扬您帮助了一个 |
[40:11] | with sickle cell anemia. | 患有有镰状细胞性贫血的小男孩 |
[40:12] | I knew he was slick, but, man… | 我知道他不错 但是 先生… |
[40:15] | You were the first person that the CDC turned to for help. | 你是第一个疾病预防控制中心需要求助的人 |
[40:17] | Could I just say that I owe a debt of gratitude | 我不得不说我需要感谢 |
[40:20] | to Dr. Gillian Foster, who really cracked this case. | Gillian Foster博士 是她破了这个案子 |
[40:22] | This potential health disaster | 这个潜在的医疗灾难 |
[40:24] | Wouldn’t have been averted without her. | 没有她的话将不可避免 |
[40:35] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[40:53] | So you’re saying that | 所以你说 |
[40:55] | You can just treat me like a child whenever you want to. | 只要你愿意 你可以像对待小孩子那样吓唬我 |
[40:58] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[40:59] | I’m saying that on occasion, | 我是说 |
[41:02] | It’s my right as a parent | 我偶尔可以多疑且过度保护你 |
[41:04] | to be suspicious and overprotective. | 那是做父母的权利 |
[41:06] | Ok. Then on occasion, I reserve the right | 好 有时候 我会保留这个权利 |
[41:09] | To throw tantrums and spend all your money. | 耍脾气并且花掉你所有的钱 |
[41:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:15] | Now, if you’re done forcing me to work, | 现在 如果你不想再命令我去工作 |
[41:17] | can I have my holiday back, please? | 我可以重渡我的假期吗? |
[41:22] | How do you learn to live longer? | 你知道怎么可以长寿吗? |
[41:25] | Well, there’s meditation and yoga, | 嗯 沉思或者瑜伽 |
[41:28] | But for you, I’d definitely say do both. | 但对你来说 你两个都需要 |
[41:31] | Yoga’s that thing you do | 瑜伽应该是你做的 |
[41:33] | In a lounge chair with a mai-taI in your hand, right? | 坐在长椅上 手里拿着美太(一种鸡尾酒)? |
[41:35] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[41:37] | # is the last time you’ll see # | |
[41:40] | # that I can hit the ground # | |
[41:43] | Hey! Hey. | 嗨! 嗨 |
[41:44] | Don’t hate me too much because I’m filled with admiration. | 不要讨厌我 因为我确实充满了敬仰之情 |
[41:47] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[41:49] | So who sent the flowers, then? | 谁送你的花? |
[41:51] | ‘Cause you know I’m the jealous type. | 你知道我是很容易嫉妒的 |
[41:53] | Welcome home, Cal. | 欢迎回来 Cal |
[41:54] | Rumor has it you never even left town, | 有消息说你根本没离开这个城市 |
[41:56] | But that can’t be true because you look like a different man. | 但现在看那肯定不正确 因为你确实变了 |
[41:58] | I feel like a different man. | 我确实变得不一样了 |
[42:00] | You know, a vacation’s a wonderful thing. | 你知道 假期确实是一件很好的事情 |
[42:02] | Six days of nothing. | 6天的空闲 |
[42:03] | Well, I heard you were working on a case. | 嗯 我听说你接了一个案子 |
[42:05] | Well, it barely qualifies as a case. | 哦 那勉强算是一个案子 |
[42:07] | I feel so relaxed that I don’t even care that Rader was here. | 我感觉太放松了 甚至不介意Rader来过这儿 |
[42:13] | Then Torres told you. | 看来Torres告诉你了 |
[42:16] | Well… | 这个么… |
[42:18] | So, uh, he sent you the flowers, then? | 所以 呃 是他送的花咯? |
[42:22] | Yep. | 是的 |
[42:24] | Have you checked them for aphids? | 你有没有看一下有没有蚜虫? |
[42:28] | No, no, I don’t care. | 不 我不介意这个 |
[42:30] | But did he see any of my research? | 那他有没有看见我的研究呢? |
[42:33] | I kept him out of your library. | 我没让他进你的图书馆 |
[42:35] | Oh. And is everyone still here? | 哦 现在仍然有人在吗? |
[42:37] | He didn’t poach anyone. | 他没有偷看任何人 |
[42:38] | And did he break into the office supply closet? | 他有没有进入办公用品柜? |
[42:41] | He definitely didn’t do that. | 他没有那么做 |
[42:42] | Except one thing… | 不过出了一件事… |
[42:43] | The sprinkler system was acting up a little bit. | 喷水系统有一点问题 |
[42:46] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[42:48] | What exactly happened between you and Rader? | 你和Rader到底发生了什么? |
[42:51] | Oh, I’d tell you, | 哦 我已经告诉你了 |
[42:54] | But you’d think I was lying. | 但你认为我在说谎 |
[42:57] | Loker. My card. | Loker 我的名片 |
[43:00] | Just in case you’re thinking of making a life change. | 如果你想改变现在的生活 |
[43:03] | # and a song # |