时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Mommy! – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[00:10] | – Guess what? -What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么了 |
[00:12] | Miss Mornie gave me a green ticket. | 莫尼小姐给了我一张奖券 |
[00:13] | I got to go to the prize box. | 我可以去抽奖了 |
[00:15] | Prize box? That’s fantastic, Sophie. | 抽奖 太好了 苏菲 |
[00:17] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[00:19] | I think that daddy would like to hear about this. | 我想爸爸听到这个消息肯定会很高兴的 |
[00:25] | Hey. It’s Hardy. I’m approaching the third floor. | 我是哈迪 我正要上三楼 |
[00:27] | What unit was that disturbance call? | 那个报案电话是哪个单元打来的 |
[00:29] | Unknown. | 还不清楚 |
[00:30] | Somewhere on floor 3. | 三楼的某个单元 |
[00:34] | Roger that. I’ll find it. | 收到 我会找出来的 |
[00:36] | Hey, Jimmy, you know what? | 吉米 你知道吗 |
[00:38] | I was supposed to be punched out about 40 minutes ago. | 40分钟之前我就该下班了 |
[00:39] | Sorry, bro. | 不好意思了 兄弟 |
[00:40] | You caught the call. | 正赶上报案电话 |
[00:49] | What the hell you… | 你这是干什么 |
[00:56] | Hey, this is Nick. You know what to do after the beep. | 我是尼克 嘟声后你知道该做什么 |
[01:00] | It’s me. Um, guessing | 是我 我猜 |
[01:04] | you’re not going to make it home for dinner again. | 你又不能回家吃晚饭了吧 |
[01:06] | Sophie really needs her father. | 苏菲真的很需要她爸爸 |
[01:08] | When you get home, we need to talk about this | 等你回家了 我们得谈谈这事 |
[01:11] | because something has to change. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[01:39] | 12.50 a share. | 每股12.50美元 |
[01:41] | It’s the best I can do. | 我最多只能出这么多 |
[01:43] | If I’m going to pull the trigger, | 如果要我拍案成交 |
[01:44] | it has to be at the right price, Don. | 必须要出合理的价格 唐 |
[01:49] | You know, something tells me you can do a lot better. | 我觉得你可以出更高的价 |
[01:51] | I can’t do better. | 我出不了更高了 |
[02:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:03] | I guess we’re done here. | 我想我们只能到这里了 |
[02:09] | You walk out of here now, Don. | 唐 你现在从这里走出去 |
[02:10] | And the deal’s off. | 那我们的交易就泡汤了 |
[02:11] | Are you sure there’s no more money on the table? | 你确定不可能出更高的价吗 |
[02:18] | Fine. $13. Not a penny more. | 好 13美元 一分都不能再多了 |
[02:22] | My absolute limit. | 这是我最后的底线 |
[02:28] | Great. We have a deal. | 很好 成交 |
[02:30] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你真会做生意 |
[02:31] | And you have a private jet. Seems fair. | 你会有架私人飞机的 很公平 |
[02:41] | Not bad. I pay you 10 grand, | 不错啊 我付给你1万美元 |
[02:43] | and you make me 15 million. | 你替我赚了1500万 |
[02:44] | Teach me. | 教教我 |
[02:46] | The science, I mean. | 我是指 这种科学 |
[02:48] | Well, you got 8 years, have you? | 好 你能坚持8年吗 |
[02:49] | I want to shadow you. I want to watch what you do. | 我想在你身边见习 看看你是怎么做的 |
[02:51] | How you do it. I’m a quick study. | 怎么做的 我学的很快的 |
[02:53] | I’ll pay you 30 grand for the week. | 我一个星期付你3万美元 |
[02:55] | 50. | 5万 |
[02:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | Right. Get Loker down there with a camera. | 好 让洛克尔带个摄像机去那儿 |
[03:03] | 40. | 4万 |
[03:05] | Oh, a cop’s been shot. | 一个警察被枪击了 |
[03:06] | I’m on retainer with the city. | 我要回市里了 |
[03:10] | 45. Take it or leave it. | 4万5 接不接受随你吧 |
[03:15] | So why’s the FBI on this? | 联调局怎么也出动了 |
[03:16] | Well, there was a shooting on a federal housing project. | 枪击案发生在一幢联邦住房计划公寓 |
[03:18] | Ah, there he is. Captain James, D.C. Police. | 他来了 詹姆士队长 华盛顿警察 |
[03:21] | Dr. Cal Lightman. | 这是卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[03:23] | Given our present situation. | 在现在的情况下 |
[03:24] | Lightman’s the man. | 莱特曼就是我们需要的人 |
[03:25] | What’s the situation? | 情况怎么样 |
[03:27] | One of the bullets rendered officer Nick Hardy a quadriplegic. | 其中一枚子弹导致尼克・哈迪警官瘫痪 |
[03:30] | He can’t speak, can’t move, | 他不能讲话 不能动 |
[03:31] | And we can’t get a clear response to any of our questions. | 不能对我们的任何问题给出明确答案 |
[03:35] | So you want me to help identify the shooters. | 所以你想让我帮忙指认开枪的人 |
[03:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:39] | 911 got a call from the Eastmont projects. | 911接到一个伊特住宅区的电话 |
[03:42] | Tenants heard shots, | 房客听到了枪声 |
[03:44] | And they saw 2 kids running from the building | 还看到两个孩子飞快逃离了大楼 |
[03:46] | in bloody shirts. | 衬衫上沾满血迹 |
[03:47] | Now, they were caught a few blocks away, | 这两个孩子在几个街区之外落网了 |
[03:48] | but no shirts and no murder weapon. | 但是没发现带血衬衫和凶器 |
[03:51] | But residue on one of their hands shows | 但是他们其中一个人手上的残留物 |
[03:53] | that he recently fired a gun. | 显示他不久前开过枪 |
[03:55] | But without the weapon, | 但我们没找到那把枪 |
[03:56] | we can’t prove it was the gun. | 不能证明他用过的枪就是凶器 |
[03:57] | Yeah. And the surgeon says | 没错 并且医生说 |
[03:59] | that Hardy doesn’t even have much time… | 哈迪活不了太长了 |
[04:00] | maybe a few days, but more than likely, a few hours. | 可能是几天 更有可能 几小时 |
[04:03] | Why are you so worried now? | 你现在为何如此担忧 |
[04:05] | That’s one of my men in there. | 躺在那的是我的人 |
[04:07] | You’re concerned you don’t have the whole story yet. | 你没有查清来龙去脉 因而忧心忡忡 |
[04:08] | Look, the kids that we picked up, | 听着 我们抓住的那几个孩子 |
[04:10] | they’re just runners for a small-time dealer. | 只是一个不入流的毒贩手下的跑腿 |
[04:12] | They never carried weapons, | 之前从未携带过武器 |
[04:13] | and they have no history of violent crime. | 也没有暴力犯罪的记录 |
[04:16] | And then, one day, they just shoot a cop. | 然后忽然有一天 他们枪杀了一名警察 |
[04:17] | No, no. See, I think someone told them to gun up. | 不 我认为是有人指使他们开枪的 |
[04:20] | But the question for you is, | 你的问题是 |
[04:22] | can you read a man who can barely move his eyes? | 你能读懂一个几乎不能转动眼球的人吗 |
[05:04] | Mrs. Hardy? | 哈迪太太 |
[05:06] | I’m Cal Lightman. | 我是卡尔・莱特曼 |
[05:09] | You Sophie? | 你是苏菲吗 |
[05:11] | How you doing, Sophie? | 你好吗 苏菲 |
[05:16] | These are my colleagues. | 他们是我的同事 |
[05:18] | They told me you’d come. | 他们告诉我了你回来 |
[05:23] | Um, Mrs. Hardy, maybe I can take you and your daughter | 哈迪太太 我能带你和你女儿 |
[05:25] | to get something to drink in the cafeteria. | 去咖啡店喝点东西吗 |
[05:34] | I love you. We’ll be right back. | 我爱你 我们马上回来 |
[05:39] | Ah, he liked that. | 他喜欢这样 |
[05:41] | Look at the muscles around the eyes. | 看他眼睛周围的肌肉 |
[05:43] | They contracted a bit. | 收缩了一下 |
[05:46] | It made him happier. | 表示他很开心 |
[05:56] | While you’re at it, Clara, | 陪她们的时候 克莱尔 |
[05:57] | try and get ahold of Foster. | 联系一下福斯特 |
[06:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:14] | Nick, I’m here to help find out who did this to you. | 尼克 我来帮忙指认攻击你的凶手 |
[06:18] | I know you can’t answer questions the way you normally would, | 我知道你不能以通常的方式回答问题 |
[06:21] | but you just think it, and I’ll try to do the rest, ok? | 但你只要努力想 剩下的我来做 好吗 |
[06:26] | I want to state for the record | 我想正式申明 |
[06:28] | that this show-up is beyond unorthodox. | 这种指认方式已经逾矩了 |
[06:30] | Shut up, counselor. | 闭嘴 律师 |
[06:33] | You getting something? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:36] | All right, Nick. Are you 90 years old? | 好 尼克 你有90岁了吗 |
[06:40] | Are you 30 years old? | 那你是30岁吗 |
[06:48] | There. | 好 |
[06:50] | Right there. | 他有表情了 |
[06:51] | His pupils. | 他的瞳孔 |
[06:54] | Can you bring those two over? | 能把那两个人带过来吗 |
[06:57] | And lean them right in. | 让他们俯身正对着他 |
[07:01] | I know you’re tired, | 我知道你很累 |
[07:02] | But I need you to concentrate, all right? | 但是我希望你集中精力 好吗 |
[07:04] | Were these two boys there when you were shot? | 当你被枪击时 这两个男孩在场吗 |
[07:10] | It’s a positive affirmation. | 这是肯定回答 |
[07:13] | All right. One at a time. | 好的 一个一个来 |
[07:18] | Did this one shoot you? | 是他开的枪吗 |
[07:23] | Nothing? Ok. | 没反应 好吧 |
[07:26] | And the other? | 另外一个呢 |
[07:28] | In he comes now. | 他来了 |
[07:31] | Did this one shoot you? | 是这个人对你开枪的吗 |
[07:36] | There it is. | 就是他了 |
[07:39] | Right. They were both there when he was shot, | 好了 他中枪时他们两个都在场 |
[07:42] | but this one, he pulled the trigger. | 但这个人 是他开的枪 |
[07:44] | What’s your next trick, reading tea leaves? | 你下一步表演什么节目 茶叶算命吗 |
[07:46] | This is all total garbage. | 这全是胡说 |
[07:48] | I’m giving my clients back to social services | 我要将我的当事人交给社会服务机构 |
[07:49] | and taking them back to county. | 带他们回到县城 |
[07:51] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能 |
[07:53] | We know you were working with someone. | 我们知道你是受人指使 |
[07:55] | If you fess up now, | 如果你坦白 |
[07:57] | we can protect you from that person. | 我们能保护你不受那人威胁 |
[07:59] | Look at that… honest fear, it is. | 看他 赤裸裸的恐惧 绝对是 |
[08:02] | Do not say anything. There are no questions here. | 什么都别说 不用回答问题 |
[08:04] | My clients have a right against self-incrimination. | 我的当事人有权不必自认犯罪 |
[08:06] | They also have a right to self-preservation. | 他们同样有权自我维护 |
[08:09] | They cooperate, maybe we can cut a deal, | 如果他们合作 我们或许可以从宽处理 |
[08:12] | because we are going to find who you were working for. | 因为我们要找出你们的幕后黑手 |
[08:15] | We were doing a job for… | 指使我们的人是 |
[08:16] | I told you, you don’t have to say anything. | 我说过 你们不必开口 |
[08:18] | We were slanging drugs for Tevon, | 我们正在为特雷弗运毒品 |
[08:20] | and suddenly, this cop creeped up on us. | 突然 见这个警察悄悄过来 |
[08:21] | In our neighborhood, someone comes up behind you, | 在我们社区 有人突然出现在你背后 |
[08:26] | you don’t ask questions. You shoot. | 你不会多问 直接就开枪了 |
[08:31] | Went down before we even knew he was the police. | 开枪的时候我们甚至都没发现他是警察 |
[08:36] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[08:37] | Clara, how do I know he’s lying? | 克莱尔 你怎么知道他在撒谎 |
[08:39] | For 45 grand, why don’t you tell me? | 我付你4万5千美金 也该给我讲讲吧 |
[08:41] | Ok. Here we go. | 好吧 回放一下 |
[08:45] | Went down before we even knew he was the police. | 开枪的时候我们甚至都没发现他是警察 |
[08:47] | There. | 看 |
[08:49] | Duping-delight. | 欺骗的快感 |
[08:51] | Some people can’t help just the tiniest hint of a smile | 有些人自以为骗倒众人时 |
[08:53] | when they think they’ve gotten away with a lie. | 就会禁不住表现出一丝笑意 |
[08:55] | Who’s Tevon? Their language is all past tense. | 特雷弗是谁 他们讲话用的都是过去时 |
[08:58] | It’s like they’re unconsciously cutting ties from this person. | 看起来他们不自觉地要和这个人划清界限 |
[09:00] | Tevon’s the dealer they clocked for. | 特雷弗是他们为之效命的毒贩 |
[09:02] | He runs the projects. Real scumbag. | 他操纵那个住宅区 绝对的卑鄙小人 |
[09:04] | Yeah, maybe they have been running drugs for him, | 没错 或许他们的确有帮哈迪贩毒过 |
[09:06] | but that’s not who they were working for when they bumped into Hardy. | 但他们撞上哈迪时 不是在为哈迪工作 |
[09:08] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[09:10] | Sure as the lie on his face. | 就像我肯定他说谎一样 |
[09:12] | So whoever they were really working for | 不论幕后主使是谁 |
[09:13] | scares them enough that | 这人对他们都有足够的威慑力 |
[09:14] | they would rather serve up Tevon. | 让他们宁愿供出特雷弗也不愿说实话 |
[09:16] | Or maybe there’s a rival dealer | 或者是另一个毒贩 |
[09:17] | trying to recruit some of Tevon’s runners. | 想要挖特雷弗的墙角 |
[09:20] | We should go talk to him. | 我们应该和他谈谈 |
[09:21] | I already told you, that’s not who they were working for. | 我已经告诉过你了 特雷弗不是我们要找的人 |
[09:23] | So why do you want to go and see him? | 你为什么还要去见他 |
[09:24] | The first rule of policeman, Dr. Lightman… | 莱特曼博士 警察的第一守则 |
[09:26] | Stop for coffee? | 喝咖啡休息么 |
[09:28] | Follow every lead. | 不放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[09:30] | – Hey, Emily. – Hey. | -艾米利 你好 -你好 |
[09:33] | Cal, we need to talk. Maybe alone. | 卡尔 我们得谈谈 单独谈谈 |
[09:37] | I’ll just go get a snack | 好吧 你们谈克莱尔 |
[09:39] | while you two talk about Clara. | 我去吃点零食 |
[09:40] | Oh, good grief. Sit down. | 行行好 坐下吧 |
[09:42] | What about Clara? | 克莱尔怎么了 |
[09:44] | Our accountant says we can’t make payroll next week. | 会计说我们下周发不出工资了 |
[09:46] | Terrific. Start the layoffs, then. | 好极了 开始裁员吧 |
[09:48] | The situation is serious. | 情况很严重 |
[09:49] | And keeping your daughter here as buffer | 让你女儿在这里做挡箭牌 |
[09:50] | is not going to keep me from yelling until I get through to you. | 也不能阻止我对你发飙 你快醒醒吧 |
[09:52] | All right, calm down. | 好了 冷静点 |
[09:53] | What about Clara… | 克莱尔怎么了 |
[09:54] | formally, Mrs. Bailout? | 正式一点说 贝劳特太太怎么了 |
[09:56] | Maybe she’s more valuable than just a one-day ridealong. | 也许她能带来远比这一天见习要大的价值 |
[10:00] | Let me get this straight. | 咱们直说吧 |
[10:01] | You’re asking me to ask Clara for a loan? | 你让我向克莱尔贷款 |
[10:05] | She could know people… | 她有人脉 |
[10:07] | people with money who could use our services… | 找到需要我们服务的有钱人 |
[10:08] | she’s our client, Gillian. I don’t ask clients for loans. | 她是我们的客户 吉莉安 我不向客户借贷 |
[10:10] | And I don’t mix business with pleasure. | 我也从不将生意和乐趣混为一谈 |
[10:12] | Pleasure? | 乐趣 |
[10:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:16] | If you want to discuss some kind of business deal, | 如果你想谈谈生意上的事 |
[10:19] | I’m open to it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[10:20] | Well, that’s much appreciated, | 我很感激 |
[10:21] | but, you know, your money’s no good here. | 但是 你的钱在这儿不起作用 |
[10:24] | This would probably be a bad time to ask | 也许现在不是向你 |
[10:28] | for the $300 I need for the dance. | 要300元参加舞会的好时候 |
[10:30] | Since when does it cost $300 to dance? | 舞会怎么要300块那么多 |
[10:32] | I need a new dress, shoes… | 我需要新衣服 新鞋 |
[10:35] | Hair, manicure. | 做头发 修指甲 |
[10:37] | Well, clearly outnumbered here. | 敌众我寡 我投降 |
[10:42] | There you are. | 给你 |
[10:44] | – Thank you. – I want receipts. | -谢谢 -我要见到发票 |
[10:47] | I just keep coming to you with this problem, | 我总为这件事来找你 |
[10:49] | and you keep ignoring it. | 而你总是选择忽略 |
[10:50] | Well, find a loan, then. | 那就去贷款吧 |
[10:52] | I know some money men. I could help you with this. | 我认识一些投资家 我可以帮你 |
[10:54] | Ready? | 能走了吗 |
[10:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:02] | You don’t think you’re coming along, do you? | 你不会也想跟着来吧 |
[11:04] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:05] | No, she’s my colleague. | 没关系 她是我的同事 |
[11:07] | Wherever I go, she goes. | 我走到哪儿 她跟到哪儿 |
[11:08] | Fine, but she’s signing a waiver. | 很好 但她需要签弃权书 |
[11:10] | – Ok. – I tell you what, | -好吧 -这样吧 |
[11:12] | why don’t you go with Foster | 你和福斯特博士一起 |
[11:14] | and sign the necessary papers? | 去签署一些必要文件 |
[11:15] | While you’re at it, you can give her | 签的时候 你可以 |
[11:16] | the names of those money men. | 把投资家的名字告诉她 |
[11:17] | Glad to help. To the right. | 乐意帮忙 请右边走 |
[11:20] | Let’s go before she comes back now. | 在她杀回来之前我们快走 |
[11:23] | Tevon moves around the projects every few months. | 特雷弗每隔几个月就会搬家 |
[11:28] | Makes it harder for the U.C.S to keep a bead on him. | 要追踪到他课不是件容易事 |
[11:31] | Our intel says he’s on the fourth floor. | 我们的线人说他在4楼 |
[11:34] | Problem is, we don’t know which apartment. | 问题是 我们不知道是哪个房间 |
[11:41] | We’re the cops. Who wants to be strip-searched? | 我们是警察 谁想被裸体搜身 |
[11:51] | Well, there’s your apartment. | 这就是你们要找的房间 |
[11:52] | It’s the first one down on the left. | 左边尽头第一间 |
[11:54] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:56] | If you put a drop of water in front of a swarm of ants, | 如果你把一滴水滴在一群蚂蚁面前 |
[11:58] | you know, they’ll avoid it ’cause they think it’s dangerous. | 他们会认为那是危险的 都会躲开 |
[12:00] | The kids did the same thing… | 孩子也是如此 |
[12:01] | they steered clear of that apartment. | 他们都绕开那间屋子 |
[12:02] | Probably for the same reason. | 原因大概相同 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | No. No. | 不不 |
[12:07] | You’re a civilian, all right? You stay in the stairwell. | 你是老百姓 你就在楼梯间呆着吧 |
[12:10] | Well, can I have a badge and a gun? Can you deputize me? | 能把徽章和枪给我吗 你们授权给我 |
[12:13] | Yeah, nice try. Listen, | 想法不错 听着 |
[12:16] | you get in any trouble, you call us. | 有麻烦就喊我们 |
[12:18] | All right. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[12:24] | I walked this beat 20 years. | 这片区域我巡逻了20年 |
[12:26] | Pretty tough, all right? | 一定不好干吧 |
[12:36] | Yeah? | 有何贵干 |
[12:37] | Police. Tevon in? | 警察 特雷弗在吗 |
[12:39] | No. Tevon ain’t here. | 不 他不在 |
[12:41] | Well, I guess we’re just | 那我们就只好 |
[12:41] | going to have to wait for him, then, huh? | 在这里等他回来了 |
[12:43] | Yo, man, drop it! | 你们 把枪放下 |
[12:44] | Hey, drop the gun. What are you doing? We’re cops. | 放下枪 你搞什么 我们是警察 |
[12:47] | Man, I got shot by a guy saying they was cops before. | 得了 之前有个自称警察的给了老子一枪 |
[12:49] | I ain’t going for it then, I ain’t going for it now. | 老子之前不买账 现在也不 |
[12:52] | So y’all drop the gun, or I’m pulling the trigger. | 你们不把枪放下 老子就开枪了 |
[13:00] | Son, you are playing this all wrong. | 兔崽子 你这是胡闹 |
[13:02] | No. What’s wrong is y’all creeping round my door trying to cap me, man. | 扯 你们偷偷摸来我家逮我才是胡闹 |
[13:06] | Captian James, this is officer Lightman. | 这里是詹姆士队长 我是莱特曼警官 |
[13:07] | We got s.W.A.T. Outside. | 特警队在外就绪 |
[13:09] | The sniper has the subject in sight Through the south window. | 阻击手在南窗口发现目标 |
[13:12] | Good. I hope they shoot your ass in the back of the head. | 太好了 真希望一枪打在你后脑勺上 |
[13:14] | Shut up, bitch! | 闭嘴 婊子 |
[13:15] | Officer James, please respond. | 詹姆士警官 请回复 |
[13:17] | Do we greenlight the sniper? | 阻击手可否行动 |
[13:18] | Let me tell you something. | 我可告诉你 |
[13:19] | Those snipers in your brain unless you drop that gun right now. | 立刻把枪放下 不然狙击手立刻击毙你 |
[13:24] | You have 3 seconds. Put the gun down. | 还有3秒 放下枪 |
[13:26] | Put it down. | 快放 |
[13:29] | 1-2 1, 2… | |
[13:31] | All right, yo. | 好吧 老兄 |
[13:33] | Ain’t knew y’all was really cops, man. | 孰不知你们是真条子 |
[13:35] | Thought y’all was here to mess with my business. | 还以为你们是来咋场子的 |
[13:37] | All right. Cool, cool. Be easy. | 好了 好了 冷静 |
[13:38] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[13:40] | Be easy, man. Cool. | 轻松点 伙计 冷静 |
[13:44] | Hey, man. Look. All this is just one big honest mistake. | 兄弟 瞧 这是无心之过 |
[13:47] | I know it was. All right. Cool. | 我知道 行了 |
[13:48] | So was this. Hey! | 就是这样 |
[13:49] | Hey! Hey, come on, man. | 别这样呀 兄弟 |
[13:51] | Take a walk, honey. | 走开 甜心 |
[13:53] | Hey! Hey, man! | 伙计 伙计 |
[13:57] | Man, this ain’t justice, man. | 老兄 这不公平 |
[13:59] | Hey, what this is about? | 这是因为啥呀 |
[14:01] | Who’s your deputy now, then? | 现在谁给你做跑腿 |
[14:04] | Yo, man, those kids are straight-up liars, man. | 老兄 那些孩子是天生的骗子 |
[14:07] | All I told them to do was run product, | 我只让他们跑跑货 |
[14:09] | And by product, I mean chewing gum. | 我说的货 就是口香糖 |
[14:12] | He’s telling the truth, except for the gum part. | 他说的是实话 除了口香糖那块 |
[14:14] | See, man? Listen to him. | 瞧啊兄弟 听见没 |
[14:16] | What do you know about the cop that got shot? | 关于那个被枪击的警察 你知道些什么 |
[14:19] | I know jack, man. | 我认识杰克 兄弟 |
[14:21] | Matter of fact, where my lawyer at? | 说起来 我的律师呢 |
[14:25] | Where’s your stash, Tevon? | 你的藏毒罐在哪 特雷弗 |
[14:28] | ’cause far as I can tell, you’ve got drugs hidden, | 如我预料 你果然有窝藏毒品 |
[14:32] | Ooh, 3 feet from where I’m standing. | 距我现在位置三步之内 |
[14:33] | Listen up, little english muffin. | 听着 你个英国小蛋球 |
[14:34] | You ain’t about to get in my head, man. | 你别想知道我在想什么 |
[14:36] | You better get your ass a warrant. | 你最好先弄个逮捕令来 |
[14:37] | Where am I going to get a warrant, you wanker? | 我从那搞逮捕令来 你个傻瓜 |
[14:40] | I’m not a cop. | 我又不是条子 |
[14:42] | All right, then. How about… | 好了 要不然 |
[14:45] | I start over here? | 我从这里开始找 |
[14:47] | You think? Eh? | 如何 |
[14:55] | Hey, man. Come on, man! That ain’t necessary. | 老兄 算了吧 没这个必要 |
[14:58] | Come on, man. | 得了老兄 |
[15:06] | What about in here? | 在这里吗 |
[15:07] | All right, man. Cool. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[15:09] | All right. I’ll tell you what you want to know. | 你们想知道什么我都说 |
[15:11] | Tell you all I know. | 把我知道的都告诉你们 |
[15:13] | Look, I heard a lot of loud shouting | 我听见有人大声喊叫 |
[15:16] | and some gunfire going on directly below me. | 还有正下方楼层传来的枪声 |
[15:18] | Then I seen those two punks digging out of the back lot. | 然后我看到那两个混混在后院探头探脑 |
[15:21] | Go on, ask your boy over there. He know everything. | 去问问你手下 他全都知道 |
[15:23] | He’ll tell you I’m telling the god-honest truth. | 他会告诉你们我说的是大实话 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, he’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[15:28] | You heard shouting from below you? | 你听见楼下有人叫喊 |
[15:31] | Listen, Hardy was answering a domestic disturbance call. | 听着 哈迪当时接到一个家庭纠纷报警电话 |
[15:35] | Arguing was coming from the third floor. | 争吵声来自三楼 |
[15:37] | But he was shot before he got to the right apartment. | 可他还没找到事发的公寓就中弹了 |
[15:40] | Yeah, but did anyone talk to | 后续调查时 |
[15:41] | those tenants during the follow-up investigation? | 有人跟附近房客谈过吗 |
[15:43] | Well, there were some apartments where no one was home. | 有些公寓找不到人 |
[15:45] | Maybe whoever was arguing downstairs saw someone with the shooters, | 或许当时在吵架的人看到了枪手 |
[15:50] | But they got too scared to talk, so they bolted. | 但是害怕被牵连所以跑掉了 |
[15:54] | Yeah. It’s like I always say, | 瞧 如我常说 |
[15:58] | Follow every lead. | 不放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[16:00] | Right, Tevon? | 对吗 特雷弗 |
[16:02] | Whatever, man. | 随你咯 |
[16:04] | I’m really uncomfortable with this. | 我真的很不习惯 |
[16:06] | Knock, say it’s you, | 敲门 说是你 |
[16:07] | And he opens the door voluntarily. | 让他主动开门 |
[16:09] | We don’t have 3 hours to wait for a warrant. | 我们可没有3小时时间去等逮捕令 |
[16:14] | Yeah, Lightman | 莱特曼 |
[16:15] | You ditched me, | 你放我鸽子 |
[16:16] | Which is not good for business or pleasure. | 对生意和乐事都没好处 |
[16:18] | It gave me minor pleasure. | 可我觉得有点乐呢 |
[16:20] | Ugh, sure. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | How are you doing? | 感觉怎样 |
[16:28] | – Good. – Yeah? | -还行 -是吗 |
[16:31] | – What’s your name? – Olivia. | -你的名字是 -奥利维亚 |
[16:33] | What? Who’s olivia? | 什么 谁是奥利维亚 |
[16:35] | Is that your doll? | 你的娃娃吗 |
[16:37] | Can I have a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[16:43] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[16:45] | It’s all right. I won’t bite you. | 放心我不会吃了你 |
[16:47] | What the hell is going on? | 你到底在搞什么 |
[16:51] | I’m on the phone with a very mean lady | 我在和一坏女人通电话 |
[16:54] | Who wants me to hear her secret. | 她想让我听她的秘密 |
[16:56] | I don’t want to hear her secret. I want to hear yours. | 我不想听她的秘密 我想听你的 |
[16:58] | You got a secret, don’t you, olivia? | 你有小秘密 对不对 奥利维亚 |
[17:01] | Such professional behavior. | 你真是很有职业精神 |
[17:03] | I can’t imagine why your company’s drowning in red ink. | 我真是想不通你的公司财政怎么会亮红灯 |
[17:09] | Mr. Jenkins isn’t home. | 詹金斯先生不在家 |
[17:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[17:14] | Oh ,when did he died? | 什么时候死的 |
[17:16] | Last night. I saw them taking him away in a bag. | 昨晚 我看到他们把他装进袋子里带走 |
[17:20] | Who took him? | 是谁带走的 |
[17:21] | The corner men. | 验尸官 |
[17:22] | It said it on their backs. | 他们背上印着字 |
[17:26] | Hey, sweetheart, | 甜心 |
[17:29] | Do you mean the coroners took him away? | 你是说验尸官带走他的 |
[17:31] | Did they have “Coroner” Written in yellow | 是不是他们的夹克背后有 |
[17:34] | On the back of their jackets? | 黄颜色的”验尸官” |
[17:35] | Uh-huh. And they had a belt… | 对 还有皮带 |
[17:39] | Like yours. | 和你的一样 |
[17:40] | What do you mean, a belt with a gun? | 什么意思 带枪的皮带吗 |
[17:43] | – Like the police? – Yeah. | -像警察一样的 -是的 |
[17:48] | How many cops work these projects? | 有多少警察在这小区 |
[17:49] | – About a dozen. – I want pictures. | -十二左右 -我要他们的照片 |
[17:52] | I’ve got the district book in my car, but… | 我车里有本区域的资料 |
[17:53] | Good, I’ll grab it on the way out. | 好 我出去的时候自己拿 |
[17:55] | You’re takin’ a hell of a leap | 你这样推测未免太过武断了 |
[17:57] | That cops were moving this body. | 凭什么说运走尸体的是警察 |
[17:58] | I mean, how’s a little girl supposed to know | 我是说 如果这小女孩怎么可能知道 |
[18:00] | what she saw in the middle of the night | 她在大半夜里看到的到底是 |
[18:02] | were coroners, criminals, or cops? | 验尸官 犯罪分子还是警察呢 |
[18:04] | Coroners don’t have guns, | 验尸官没有枪 |
[18:06] | and criminals don’t carry their weapons in holsters. | 罪犯是不会把武器带在枪套里的 |
[18:11] | Right, Olivia? | 对吧 奥利维亚 |
[18:14] | See? | 懂了吧 |
[18:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:21] | Where’s Lightman? | 莱特曼人呢 |
[18:23] | He left before us. I thought he was here already. | 他比我们先走的 我还以为他已经到了 |
[18:24] | That was the morgue. | 停尸所的人打来的 |
[18:26] | No 70-year-old white males have come in in the past 24 hours. | 过去24小时没有70岁的白人男性尸体送去 |
[18:28] | Plus, there were no signs of foul play at Jenkins’ apartment. | 另外 在詹金斯的公寓没发现谋杀的迹象 |
[18:30] | It’s like the old man just vanished. | 那个老人就像人间蒸发了 |
[18:32] | And none of this means it was cops taking a body out of the building. | 这些都说明把尸体抬出公寓的不是警察 |
[18:35] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to find out. | 那正是我们想要查明的 |
[18:37] | Follow every lead, remember? | 不放过任何蛛丝马迹 还记得吗 |
[18:38] | There isn’t a single witness who was at that scene to corroborate your theory. | 可是没有任何目击者能证实你的理论 |
[18:42] | Actually, there was a witness. | 事实上 有一名目击者 |
[18:44] | And I think I know why Lightman isn’t here. | 而且我想我知道为什么莱特曼不在这里 |
[18:47] | All right. Nick, these are pictures | 好了 尼克 这些照片上的是 |
[18:50] | of the cops that work those projects. | 负责巡防住宅区的警察 |
[18:51] | Let’s see if any of them were there | 我们来看看当你躺在地上的时候 |
[18:53] | when you were laying on the floor, shall we? | 是否看见了他们中的某人 可以吗 |
[19:44] | That’s officer Hollander. | 这是霍兰德警官 |
[19:48] | That’s confirmation. | 你确认是他 |
[19:49] | Well done, mate. | 干得好 伙计 |
[19:55] | And another. | 又一个 |
[19:57] | Your pupils are on fire. | 你的瞳孔在冒火 |
[20:03] | You’re on a roll. | 你手气来了 |
[20:05] | And again. | 又是一个 |
[20:10] | You’ve been holding on long enough | 你撑了那么久 |
[20:11] | just to tell me this, haven’t you? | 就是为了能告诉我这些 对吗 |
[20:22] | Do you want me to help you say good-bye to your family? | 要我帮你向家人道别吗 |
[20:26] | Right, then. | 那好 |
[20:36] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:42] | Your husband wants you to know something. | 你丈夫想让你知道一些事 |
[20:43] | Wants to tell you something. | 他想告诉你一些事 |
[20:59] | OK. Nick, | 好了 尼克 |
[21:02] | When Janine was with you earlier, you were happy. | 之前珍妮来看你的时候 你很开心 |
[21:04] | You showed happiness. | 你流露出了快乐 |
[21:09] | Is that ’cause you love her? | 所以你爱她 对吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah, that’s a yes. | 没错 他说是的 |
[21:16] | I see remorse. | 我看到了懊悔的表情 |
[21:18] | Am I reading that right? | 我猜测得对吗 |
[21:21] | We’d been fighting. | 我们一直在吵架 |
[21:24] | He was working long hours, and… | 他一直在长时间地工作 |
[21:26] | I wanted him home more. | 而我希望他多些时间在家里 |
[21:30] | Where he’d be safe. | 能够平平安安 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[21:35] | Do you care about any of that anymore? | 你还介意那些事吗 |
[21:40] | No. He loves you very much, | 不 他非常爱你们 |
[21:43] | you and Sophie. | 你和索菲 |
[21:44] | He always will. | 他会一直爱你们 |
[21:50] | You can’t fake that look. | 那种表情假装不了 |
[22:04] | What… what’s he saying now? | 他现在在说什么 |
[22:10] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:13] | He’s gone. I’m sorry. | 他走了 抱歉 |
[22:15] | What? | 什么 |
[22:17] | No. | 不 |
[22:36] | How did you read remorse on him? | 你怎么在他脸上看到懊悔的 |
[22:38] | I didn’t. I read it on her. | 不 我是在她脸上看到的 |
[22:55] | All of these men are in the same unit. | 这些人都在同一分队 |
[22:57] | They cover the Eastmont projects. | 他们负责巡防伊特住宅区 |
[22:58] | But why would my men sneak a body out in the middle of the night | 可是为什么我的手下会半夜里偷运一个死人 |
[23:02] | and leave one of their own to die? | 却把自己人留下致死 |
[23:03] | I know. It doesn’t seem sporting, does it? | 我知道 这似乎不太光明正大 对吧 |
[23:06] | Now, we’re going to need a lot more information | 在和这几位警官当面对峙之前 |
[23:07] | before we confront these officers. | 我们需要更进一步的证据 |
[23:09] | We got a 70-year-old white male | 我们刚找到了一个 |
[23:12] | matching our description that just turned up. | 符合描述的70岁白人男性 |
[23:13] | Hey, you see? | 你看见了吗 |
[23:14] | The coroner just misplaced the body in the morgue. | 验尸官把尸体放错了地方 |
[23:16] | It happens all the time. | 经常会发生这样的事 |
[23:18] | I knew my guys were clean. | 我就知道我的人是清白的 |
[23:19] | Yeah, but we didn’t find this body in the morgue. | 没错 但我们不是在停尸房找到的 |
[23:21] | We found it in a dumpster 3 blocks from the projects | 而是在离住宅区3个街区远的垃圾箱里 |
[23:22] | in a body bag like that little girl said… | 正如小姑娘所说 在一个装尸袋中 |
[23:25] | badly beaten and stabbed to death. | 尸体被毒打过 用刀刺死的 |
[23:26] | All right. Let’s see how you handle the morgue. | 好 我们去停尸所看看 |
[23:40] | Yeah, that’s Mr. Jenkins, all right. | 没错 这就是詹金斯先生 |
[23:44] | OK, I IDed a guy. | 好了 我已经确认他的身份 |
[23:45] | Now I got to go back to running a building. | 现在我要回去管理大楼了 |
[23:47] | Hey, what are you so ashamed of? | 你为何如此惭愧 |
[23:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:52] | You see my face? | 看着我的脸 |
[23:54] | What’s the expression on my face? | 我脸上是什么表情 |
[23:55] | What’s it say to you? Does it say anger? | 你觉得我是什么表情 是愤怒吗 |
[23:57] | Does it say impatience? | 还是不耐烦 |
[23:58] | Look, I’m just creeped out by dead bodies, that’s all. | 这些尸体让我惊慌 仅此而已 |
[24:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[24:02] | All right, come here. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[24:04] | All right. Look at this guy. Go on. Look at it. | 看着这家伙 继续 盯着他看 |
[24:08] | See, you are telling the truth when you say that you’re creeped out, | 看 当你说你后怕的时候 你在说真话 |
[24:11] | but why no shame for this one? | 但为何对这具尸体没有惭愧 |
[24:13] | What’s your problem with Jenkins over there? | 你和詹金斯之间有什么问题 |
[24:15] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[24:16] | You asked me to come identify Mr. Jenkins… | 是你让我过来辨认詹金斯先生 |
[24:18] | You see, that’s a lie. That’s a lie right there. | 看到了吗 这是谎话 他在说谎 |
[24:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:23] | Identify him again. | 再次辨认一下 |
[24:25] | Identify him again. | 再次辨认他 |
[24:28] | It’s Mr. Jenkins. | 他是詹金斯先生 |
[24:31] | You see? Right there, that’s deceit. | 看到了吗 刚刚就是一个谎话 |
[24:33] | Why are you lying about this man’s name? | 你为何要谎称此人是詹金斯 |
[24:35] | I don’t have to be here. | 我没有义务来这里 |
[24:36] | You don’t have no authority… | 你们没有权利 |
[24:38] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我给你解释一下 |
[24:39] | Your building are registered as section 8 housing. | 你的大楼是以国民住宅计划注册的 |
[24:42] | That’s a federal program. | 这是个联邦计划 |
[24:43] | So trust me, I have the authority. | 相信我 我有这个权利 |
[24:51] | Why don’t you take a wild guess on what this is. | 你何不猜一下这个是什么 |
[24:55] | That’s the tenant list. | 这是承租人的名单 |
[24:58] | The unit Jenkins lived in | 詹金斯住的那个单元 |
[24:59] | was registered with the federal government as a Mr. Kashdan. | 是以卡尚的名义在联邦政府注册的 |
[25:03] | There’s hundreds of tenants covering 3 buildings. | 在三幢大楼里有上百号租客 |
[25:05] | I can’t keep track of them. | 我不能一一查证 |
[25:07] | That’s a lie. | 说谎 |
[25:08] | All right. How about we try this again? | 好了 我们再来问一遍 |
[25:10] | What do you know about Jenkins’ death? | 关于詹金斯的死 你知道些什么 |
[25:11] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:12] | That building is filled with junkies and gangbangers. | 大厦里都是瘾君子和黑帮的人 |
[25:15] | The place is dangerous. | 这地方鱼龙混杂 暗藏危险 |
[25:16] | OK. That’s lie number 2. | 又在说谎 |
[25:18] | One more of those, and I’m going to let | 再说慌的话 我就让 |
[25:20] | Reynolds and James out there flip a coin | 雷诺兹和外面的詹姆士掷硬币决定 |
[25:21] | over who locks you up tonight. | 今晚谁看押你 |
[25:23] | I’ll take heads. | 我选头像的那面 |
[25:27] | Look, I converted the building to section 8 housing. | 听着 我让大楼参与国民住宅计划 |
[25:32] | I provide an apartment, the feds pay me 90% of the rent. | 我提供公寓 联邦付我90%的租金 |
[25:36] | But you know what you really get is | 但我真正得到的是 |
[25:37] | a building full of crackheads and ex-cons. | 一栋充满瘾君子和前科犯的楼 |
[25:39] | Things just got out of hand. | 根本无法控制 |
[25:46] | You know, I’m smelling fear here. | 我发现你很害怕 |
[25:48] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[25:50] | Of this one. | 你怕他 |
[25:53] | And this one. | 还有他 |
[25:56] | And these other two. | 还有另外两人 |
[25:58] | How does he know that? | 他怎么知道的 |
[25:59] | Eyelids. | 眼皮 |
[26:01] | Uppers are severely raised, lowers are tensed. | 上眼皮明显上提 下眼皮拉紧 |
[26:03] | Why are you so afraid of these cops? | 你为什么这么怕这些警察 |
[26:09] | Look, a few years ago, | 几年前 |
[26:10] | they tell me they’re gonna round up all the skells in the building, | 他们跟我说准备赶走楼里那些无业游民 |
[26:13] | force ’em out, whether they want to go or not. | 无论如何会逼他们出去 |
[26:16] | I would replace the crackheads and the hoOKers | 那样我就能招一些正常的房客 |
[26:19] | with people who wouldn’t completely ruin the place. | 代替那些破坏楼宇的瘾君子和妓女 |
[26:21] | But you’d leave the original tenants | 而你仍把这些原住居民的名字 |
[26:23] | on the federal register, | 留在联邦登记册上 |
[26:24] | so that the government would continue to pay their rents. | 你就可以继续收政府替他们付的房租了 |
[26:27] | So you would get 2 rents per unit. | 你就可以一房收两租 |
[26:29] | But I didn’t get any of the money. | 但我根本没拿到钱 |
[26:31] | The cops kept it all. | 都被那些警察拿了 |
[26:34] | OK. I got 10%. | 好吧 我拿了一成 |
[26:37] | But the cops took the rest of it. | 但警察们分走了九成 |
[26:39] | 6 figures a year. | 一年6位数的收入呢 |
[26:40] | And you told no one about this? | 你却没有告诉任何人 |
[26:44] | Who am I supposed to go to | 如果警察本身就是问题 |
[26:46] | when the problem are the police? | 我还能去找谁呢 |
[26:52] | Did you kill Jenkins? | 詹金斯是不是你杀的 |
[26:54] | No. | 不是 |
[26:55] | That’s true. | 真的 |
[26:59] | Jenkins threatened to rat if we didn’t cut him in. | 詹金斯威胁说 如果不让他加入就去告密 |
[27:03] | He was a big mouth, crazy old man. | 他是个多嘴的疯老头 |
[27:07] | I tried to tell him not to make waves. | 我警告过他别来捣乱的 |
[27:15] | His testimony alone isn’t going to be enough. | 他一个人的证词还不够 |
[27:18] | His name is the only name on those rent documents. | 租赁文件中只有他一个人的名字 |
[27:20] | Nothing leads us to the cops. | 没有警察们的痕迹 |
[27:22] | Well, let me have a crack at the shooters, then. | 那我就试试那些枪手好了 |
[27:25] | These kids, | 这些孩子 |
[27:26] | they know the cops can get them anywhere, | 知道警察有权把他们赶到任何地方 |
[27:27] | even in prison. | 甚至是监狱 |
[27:28] | That’s why they panicked and shot Officer Hardy | 所以他们才会害怕 对哈迪警官开枪 |
[27:30] | and tried to serve Tevon up. | 拼命讨好特雷弗 |
[27:32] | Nothing scares a con like a dirty cop. | 恶人最怕恶警察 |
[27:33] | If Hardy hadn’t stumbled on those kids… | 如果哈迪没有无意中发现这些孩子 |
[27:36] | It’s what cops call mutt-luck. | 这就是警察说的狗屎运 |
[27:39] | You all right there, Captain? | 你还好吧 老大 |
[27:42] | ‘Cause I’m sensing a little guilt. | 我怎么感觉有人挺愧疚的 |
[27:44] | Yeah, well, you’d feel guilty, too. | 对 你也会愧疚的 |
[27:46] | If you assigned a man with a wife and daughter | 如果是你把任务派给一个有家室的人 |
[27:47] | to the beat that got him killed. | 却因此害死了他 |
[27:50] | Listen, we’ll take over the investigation from here. | 听着 接下去我们就全权接手了 |
[27:52] | I appreciate everything you guys have done. | 感谢你们的协助 |
[27:54] | – Thank you very much. – OK. | -非常感谢 -没说的 |
[28:04] | – Now? – Yeah, go on. | -现在吗 -对 出来吧 |
[28:05] | OK. | 好 |
[28:11] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[28:12] | You look beautiful, Em. | 你真漂亮 小甜米 |
[28:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:16] | I can’t believe you made me get dressed here. | 不敢相信你竟然让我在这里换上衣服 |
[28:18] | Well, you know, for 300 bucks, | 那是 300大洋呢 |
[28:19] | at least I should get a picture, right? | 至少我得拍到张照片嘛 |
[28:27] | You know, there was a time | 从前的时候 |
[28:29] | when me and your mum couldn’t get you into a dress. | 我和你妈说破嘴皮你都不穿裙子 |
[28:31] | I used to eat nothing but yellow foods, too, but things change. | 我以前还只吃糊糊呢 但女大十八变嘛 |
[28:35] | I wish they didn’t have to. | 我倒希望你不会变 |
[28:37] | So, what’s going on with you tonight? | 那你今晚有什么安排 |
[28:39] | I’m working late. I’ve got a client. | 我要加班 我还有客户呢 |
[28:42] | Oh, with Clara. | 克莱拉 |
[28:44] | What? No. It’s business. | 怎么 不 是公事 |
[28:46] | No. That’s… that’s a lie. | 不 你 你在说谎 |
[28:48] | I can see that thing your eyes are doing. | 一看你这样转眼睛我就知道了 |
[28:50] | – What? – They did it again. | -什么 -又来了 |
[28:52] | Do me a favor. | 行行好 |
[28:53] | You’ve better luck reading a Chinese phone book. | 你读懂天书的概率可能都比读懂我大 |
[28:55] | All right, here we go. | 来跳支舞 |
[28:56] | Oh! All right, now. | 就这样 |
[28:58] | You see this? | 看见没 |
[28:59] | No less than 6 inches between you and Dick. | 和迪克之间至少保持6英寸距离 |
[29:01] | – Dad? – What? | -爸 -干嘛 |
[29:03] | Come on. It’s Richard, and you know it. | 拜托 是理查德 你知道的 |
[29:04] | Oh, in that case, 12 inches. | 这样啊 那12英寸 |
[29:10] | – You got a coat? – Yeah, this is a coat. | -有外套吗 -有啊 这就是外套啊 |
[29:12] | – That’s not a coat. – Yes. | -这算什么外套 -就是嘛 |
[29:14] | – It’s a shrug. – You look great. | -这叫披肩 -你真漂亮 |
[29:16] | I’ve spent a fortune and not looked half as good. | 我花重金打扮起来还没你一半漂亮 |
[29:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:22] | Have fun with your client. | 和客户玩得愉快 |
[29:23] | You have fun, too. | 你也开心点 |
[29:25] | The equity fund manager’s waiting at the boardroom. | 股票基金经理已经在会议室了 |
[29:27] | Yeah. We should go. We’re going to be late. | 对 我们得走了 要迟了 |
[29:29] | Good luck. You can fill me in over dinner. | 祝你好运 你可以在晚饭时跟我汇报 |
[29:33] | So to speak. Or not. | 也好 还是算了 |
[29:35] | Focus. Hmm? | 专心点 |
[29:41] | Right. John and George, right? | 约翰和乔治 两个人 |
[29:43] | They’re talking about their new secretary. | 他们在谈论他们的新秘书 |
[29:45] | And John says, “I took her out last night, | 约翰说 “昨晚我约她出去了” |
[29:47] | and we went at it all night. | “翻云覆雨了一整夜” |
[29:49] | Yeah, she’s better than my wife.” | “她比我老婆强多了” |
[29:51] | So the next day, George comes in. He says, | 第二天 乔治来了 他说 |
[29:53] | “I toOK her out last night. | “我昨天约她出去了” |
[29:54] | We went at it all night. | “翻云覆雨了一整夜” |
[29:57] | I think you’re right. I think she is better than your wife.” | “你说的没错 她比你老婆强多了” |
[30:03] | Right. Well, you’re the boss, | 你是老板 |
[30:05] | you know, ’cause everyone else, | 因为你笑了之后 |
[30:07] | they waited just a millisecond before they laughed. | 其他人才跟着笑的 |
[30:10] | You, you laughed, but truth, | 你 你笑了 但实际上 |
[30:11] | you found it offensive, right? | 你觉得这个笑话很无礼 |
[30:12] | Being the family man that you are, right? | 因为你是个顾家的男人 对吧 |
[30:14] | You, you got turned on by it. | 你 你听得兴奋了 |
[30:16] | And you… | 而你 |
[30:18] | well, you’d heard it before, but you laughed anyway. | 你之前听过 但你还是笑了 |
[30:21] | Your laugh was fake. So. | 你在假笑 |
[30:23] | That’s what we do, gentlemen. | 这就是我们的职业 先生们 |
[30:25] | We read people. | 我们分析人的表情 |
[30:26] | If you’re lying, cheating, or deceiving, | 如果你在说谎 行骗 遮掩 |
[30:28] | your face will let us know | 无论你怎么说 |
[30:29] | before anything you’re saying ever does. | 你的脸都会告诉我们真相 |
[30:31] | Well, I look forward to working with you. | 非常期待能与你们共事 |
[30:43] | Well, you sure know how to show a girl a good time. | 你真会哄女孩子开心 |
[30:45] | Well, it’s been a while, has it? | 那是 很久没人哄你了吧 |
[30:47] | You know, everyone needs a reminder now and then. | 每个人偶尔都需要被提醒一下 |
[30:51] | So, what’s this really all about, Clara? | 克莱拉 为什么要这样做 |
[30:54] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[30:56] | Oh, that’s ’cause you’ve been too busy trying to lead, haven’t you? | 那是因为一直以来都是别人揣度你的意思 |
[30:59] | Mmm. I paid good money for that privilege. | 我花了大价钱才得享这种优先权 |
[31:02] | Doing me a favor. 45 grand? | 花4万5 帮我个忙 |
[31:04] | That’s chump change for someone like you, isn’t it? | 这点钱对你来说简直九牛一毛 |
[31:06] | Now, if you were really interested in what I do, | 如果你真的对我的工作感兴趣 |
[31:08] | you’d have made a play for me by now. | 你早该百般勾引我了 |
[31:10] | Well, no. I mean, not play for me. | 不是 不是勾引我 |
[31:13] | A play for firm. | 是勾引我的公司 |
[31:14] | Over your dead body. | 先把你整死 |
[31:18] | What’s your game, Cal? | 你在玩什么把戏 卡尔 |
[31:25] | Hello, Em. | 喂 小甜米 |
[31:27] | What? | 什么 |
[31:28] | Now, say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[31:30] | All right. You say nothing | 好吧 在我到之前 |
[31:32] | until I get there, you understand? | 你什么都别说 明白吗 |
[31:35] | – Nothing. – What’s wrong? | -闭口不言 -出什么事了 |
[31:37] | You take the car. | 你自己开车吧 |
[31:38] | The bastards arrested my daughter for drugs. | 那群混蛋说我女儿携带毒品 把她拘留了 |
[31:55] | Cal Lightman. Where’s my daughter? | 我是卡尔・莱特曼 我女儿在哪里 |
[31:56] | Mr. Lightman, let’s talk in here. | 莱特曼先生 我们里面谈 |
[32:00] | Where’s my daughter, officer? | 我女儿在哪里 警官 |
[32:03] | I can understand your concern, also being a dad. | 同样作为父亲 我理解你的担心 |
[32:06] | These kids today, huh? | 如今的孩子们啊 |
[32:08] | Yeah. So, where is she? | 是啊 她在哪儿 |
[32:10] | Take a breath. It’s OK. She’s coming. | 先松口气 没事的 她就来 |
[32:12] | Seriously, take a breath, pal. | 真的 喘口气吧 朋友 |
[32:15] | Well, see, I just want her back. | 听着 我只想带她回去 |
[32:20] | You’re going to let her go, right? | 你们会放她走的 对吧 |
[32:21] | You seem like a smart guy, doting dad. | 你是个聪明人 但是个宠溺孩子的父亲 |
[32:24] | We all make mistakes. Correct? | 人非圣贤孰能无过 不是吗 |
[32:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:29] | There a reason not to let her go? | 有理由不放她走吗 |
[32:33] | Oh, no. Can’t think of one. | 没有 我想不出理由 |
[32:43] | All right, well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[32:44] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[32:47] | That’s it, then? | 就仅此而已吗 |
[32:49] | You tell me if that’s it. | 你说呢 |
[32:55] | I think we understand each other. | 我想我们彼此都很清楚 |
[32:57] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[33:01] | Here she is now. | 她来了 |
[33:04] | Dad! I didn’t do it, I didn’t do anything. I swear. | 爸爸 我没做 我什么都没做 我发誓 |
[33:07] | I know that, love. I absolutely, sweetie. | 我知道 亲爱的 我当然知道 宝贝 |
[33:09] | Count yourself lucky, Emily. | 算你走运 艾米利 |
[33:11] | Most kids around here don’t get bail | 大多数因携带足量海洛因 |
[33:12] | when they’re caught with enough cocaine | 构成意图贩毒罪 而被逮捕的孩子 |
[33:14] | for an “Intent to distribute.” | 都没能获得保释 |
[33:17] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 好了 我们走吧 走吧 |
[33:32] | I want to officially notify you | 我想正式通知你 |
[33:33] | that this is now an FBI investigation. | 联调局已经介入此案的调查了 |
[33:36] | Wait a minute. Wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[33:37] | I came down here because you told me | 我来这里是因为你告诉我 |
[33:40] | you were looking for a new focus in the investigation. | 你在此案中发现了新的重点 |
[33:42] | Ah. The new focus is the relationship between you | 是啊 新的重点就是你和 |
[33:45] | and your boy Hollander. | 你手下霍兰德之间的关系 |
[33:47] | I told you I’d take care of Hollander and his men. | 我说过我会处理霍兰德和他的下属 |
[33:50] | He crosses a line. That was my daughter. | 他过分了 他抓的是我的女儿 |
[33:52] | Yeah, and I’m sorry about that. | 是 为此我很抱歉 |
[33:54] | You know what? That better be genuine concern for my Emily, | 你知道吗 你最好是真的关心我的艾米利 |
[33:56] | ’cause as you can see, my blood is well up, | 因为我现在愤怒至极 |
[33:57] | my judgment is way out of whack, so keep talking. | 我的判断力受到了严重影响 你们继续说 |
[33:59] | Those men were totally out of line. | 他们确实是太过分了 |
[34:01] | You know, the other night, | 那天晚上 |
[34:02] | you lied about the reasons for your guilt. | 你说感到愧疚的原因是假的 |
[34:05] | You are to blame for Hardy’s death, | 你对哈迪的死负有责任 |
[34:06] | but not because you sent him off to the projects, | 并不是因为你派他去了那个住宅区 |
[34:08] | but because you’re up to your eyes in this with Hollander and his thugs. | 而是因为你纵容霍兰德和他手下的恶棍 |
[34:11] | Or should I say your thugs? | 或者我该说是你手下的恶棍 |
[34:12] | And that wasn’t a bloody question. | 这话我还真不应该用问句 |
[34:14] | You know what? This is a lot more complicated than you think. | 知道吗 这远比你想象的要复杂得多 |
[34:16] | Why? Whose side are you on, James? | 为什么 你到底是哪边的 詹姆士 |
[34:19] | ‘Cause on the one hand, you grieve for Hardy’s death, right? | 你一边为哈迪的死悲痛万分 是吧 |
[34:23] | But somehow, you’re involved with | 但不知怎的 你又和 |
[34:25] | the men responsible for it. So… | 害死他的人有瓜葛 |
[34:26] | – He was a good man. – James, | -他是个好人 -詹姆士 |
[34:28] | why don’t you save the B.S. for his widow | 这些鬼话你不如留给他的遗孀听 |
[34:29] | and answer the question? | 好好回答问题 |
[34:31] | You guys think that I’m running a crew of dirty cops? | 难道你们以为是我是恶警察窝主吗 |
[34:33] | No, I don’t think it. I see it. | 不 我不是以为 我看到了 |
[34:35] | Why are you protecting them? | 你为什么要保护他们 |
[34:36] | I’m not protecting them. | 我没在保护他们 |
[34:38] | No, you’re protecting yourself. | 是啊 你是在保护你自己 |
[34:39] | I’m coming at you, James, | 凭我现在掌握的一切 詹姆士 |
[34:40] | with everything I’ve got, and you know that, don’t you? | 我就咬定你了 你知道的 是吗 |
[34:42] | Not just because of my daughter, | 不仅仅是为了我的女儿 |
[34:44] | but because of Hardy’s wife and kid. | 也是为了哈迪的妻子和孩子 |
[34:46] | You do remember them? | 你记得他们吧 |
[34:49] | A lot of people in those projects are good people, | 大多数住在那里的都是好人 |
[34:51] | just trying to live their lives. | 只是迫于生计 |
[34:53] | Which is hard enough without | 就算没有毒贩子 皮条客和人渣 |
[34:55] | dealers and pimps and scumbags. | 他们的生活也够难了 |
[34:57] | Well, I smell police vigilantism. | 我倒是嗅到了警戒主义的味道 |
[35:00] | Well, the people in that building called it safety. | 但那栋楼的住户将其称为安全保障 |
[35:03] | You don’t have to see what we see, | 我们日复一日 年复一年的所见 |
[35:06] | day after day, year after year. | 你未必了解 |
[35:09] | 4 years ago, | 4年前 |
[35:11] | I pulled a baby out of a dumpster for the last time. | 那是我最后一次从垃圾桶救出一个婴儿 |
[35:14] | That’s when I had Hollander and his crew set an example | 从那时起我就叫霍兰德和他的手下 |
[35:19] | of a couple of the problem tenants, | 杀鸡儆猴 警告几个难缠的房客 |
[35:21] | so the rest of the trash would know | 这样其他的垃圾就会知道 |
[35:23] | that they were not tolerated in my projects. | 我的住宅区里容不得他们撒野 |
[35:26] | – Your projects? – My projects! | -你的住宅区 -我的住宅区 |
[35:29] | Somebody’s got to own them. | 总得有人对此负责 |
[35:31] | If we just did things by the book, which doesn’t exist, anyway, | 如果我们只管照章办事 就只能一事无成 |
[35:35] | nothing would get done. | 何况那里压根没有章法 |
[35:38] | I swear on my mother’s grave, | 我以我母亲的坟墓起誓 |
[35:41] | I didn’t know Hollander was running a rent scam, | 我不知道霍兰德在勒索租金 |
[35:44] | and I didn’t know anything about any killings. | 而且对谋杀也一无所知 |
[35:46] | So, you really believed that you were doing good there. | 那你真的相信你是在做好事了 |
[35:49] | I know I was doing good. | 我知道我在做好事 |
[35:50] | You can’t be that naive. | 你不会这么天真吧 |
[35:54] | Naive? No. Arrogant. | 天真 不 是自负 |
[35:58] | Arrogant enough to believe that my men would never let me down. | 自负到会相信我的手下绝不会让我失望 |
[36:02] | Yeah, well, they did. | 是啊 他们确实让你失望了 |
[36:04] | So you’re going to help us end this, | 所以你要帮助我们结束这一切 |
[36:06] | if it’s the last thing you do. | 即便这是你能做的最后一件事 |
[36:07] | You’re going to go pick up Hollander and bring him back here. | 你去接霍兰德 把他带到这里来 |
[36:11] | We’ll grab the other turd. | 我们去带另一个混球 |
[36:23] | Officer Tressler, | 特雷斯勒警官 |
[36:24] | FBI. You’re under arrest. | 联调局 你被捕了 |
[36:26] | You can’t just arrest an officer of the law ‘ | 你可不能任凭自己高兴 |
[36:28] | cause you feel like it. | 就逮捕一名执法人员吧 |
[36:29] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 得了吧 我们走 走 |
[36:32] | Now you know how my daughter felt. | 现在你知道我女儿的感受了吧 |
[36:43] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[36:46] | I’m glad you could come. | 真高兴你来了 |
[36:48] | What’s the matter? Did I strike a nerve? | 怎么 我踩到你痛脚了 |
[36:51] | What, don’t you like being yanked out of your life | 怎么 你不喜欢被打断生活 |
[36:53] | to be here with me? | 来到我这里吗 |
[36:54] | You got nothing on me. This is bull. | 你没有证据 不过是虚张声势 |
[36:56] | How’s your daughter doin’? | 你的女儿好吗 |
[36:57] | Oh, she’s doing fine. Grades have dropped a bit. | 她好极了 就是成绩有点下降 |
[37:00] | Now, the boys have already started talking. | 那几个小子已经开始招供了 |
[37:01] | We’ve just got a couple of quick questions for you. | 我们只有几个简短的问题要问你 |
[37:25] | You have no right to keep us here. Get me a lawyer. | 你无权把我们关在这里 我要律师 |
[37:27] | People who show genuine guilt and remorse | 感到真心愧疚和自责的人 |
[37:31] | are more likely to confess. | 比较容易坦白交待 |
[37:32] | You read that on which one? | 你从哪个身上看出来的 |
[37:33] | Officer Tressler. At the police station, | 特雷斯勒警官 在警局的时候 |
[37:35] | Lightman read that Tressler wasn’t comfortable | 莱特曼就发现特雷斯勒对他的搭档 |
[37:37] | with what his partners were doing to Emily. | 对艾米利的所作所为显得不自在 |
[37:39] | Yeah. If a member of a group dynamic feels | 对 如果一个组员觉得 |
[37:40] | that the group has strayed from its moral code, | 他的团队偏离了原有的道德准则 |
[37:43] | that member’s discomfort manifests itself | 就会显得不自在 |
[37:45] | in physical distancing from the group, | 肢体也会和组织保持距离 |
[37:47] | micro-expressions of disagreement. | 露出存在分歧的微表情 |
[37:49] | And Lightman said that this guy was showing | 莱特曼说这家伙符合 |
[37:51] | all of those at the precinct. | 这个范畴内的所有特征 |
[37:53] | He’s doing it right now. He’s on the opposite side of the room. | 此刻正是如此 他站在房间另一侧 |
[38:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:02] | How you doing? You know what? | 你怎么样 要我说啊 |
[38:03] | He’s the worst kind of cop, don’t you think? | 他可是最烂的警察 你觉得呢 |
[38:07] | He’s a good cop. | 他是个好警察 |
[38:08] | His voice trailed off. He doesn’t believe that. | 他的声音逐渐减弱 说明毫无自信 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. Could you say that again? | 抱歉 你能再说一次吗 |
[38:13] | It’s mind games. It’s all mind games. | 你这是攻心战 根本就是攻心战 |
[38:16] | You know, you can go. | 其实你可以走了 |
[38:17] | Yeah, we don’t need you anymore. | 真的 我们不需要你了 |
[38:19] | We’ve got him. Seriously, off you go. | 我们有他了 不骗你 你走吧 |
[38:24] | What? What, you scared, are you? | 怎么 你怕了吗 |
[38:27] | You scared to leave without your boyfriend here? | 你不敢把同伴单独留在这里 |
[38:31] | I think I want a lawyer. | 我想我需要律师 |
[38:32] | He used the word “Think.” | 他用到了”想”这个字 |
[38:34] | He’s equivocating. He wants to unburden himself. | 这是托辞 他想推脱责任 |
[38:36] | You know, I think I know what Captain James was doing, | 我知道詹姆士队长在住宅区事件中做了什么 |
[38:39] | or thought he was doing, in those projects. | 或者说他自以为做了什么 |
[38:40] | He was taking out trash, right? | 他在修理人渣 对不对 |
[38:44] | Ooh, look at you. That’s pride, that is. | 瞧啊 那是骄傲的表情 |
[38:47] | He’s puffed up like a peacock. | 他可真是神气活现 |
[38:51] | – Lawyer. – Now, that’s fair enough. | -我要律师 -合情合理 |
[38:53] | Yeah, you can have a lawyer. | 没错 你有权找律师 |
[38:54] | But I’m not asking you to say anything to incriminate you. | 但我又没问他可以指控你犯罪的问题 |
[38:57] | No. Not verbally, anyway. | 至少口头上没有 |
[38:59] | His face has already told me you killed Hardy. | 他的表情告诉我 是你杀了哈迪 |
[39:00] | That’s a lie. I did not! | 你胡扯 我没有 |
[39:02] | No, no, I’m sorry. I mean had him killed. Had him killed. | 对不起 我的意思是你派人杀了他 |
[39:05] | Had him killed. That’s it. Right. | 指使别人杀了他 这样可以了吧 |
[39:07] | Those kids… | 那些孩子… |
[39:11] | It was an accident. | 当时是意外 |
[39:12] | Well, now we’re getting somewhere. | 看来我们有进展了 |
[39:14] | OK. OK. We’re through. We’re through here. Let’s go. | 好了 不说了不说了 我们走 |
[39:17] | Here we go. | 好戏来了 |
[39:18] | You know, you left Hardy, | 哈迪有孩子 有老婆 |
[39:20] | a father and a husband, | 可你抛下他不管 |
[39:23] | to bleed out alone. | 任凭他血流不止 |
[39:26] | He’s gonna do you next, you know that, don’t you? | 他的下一个目标就是你 你心知肚明 对吧 |
[39:28] | All right. Shut up. That’s enough. | 够了 闭嘴 别说了 |
[39:30] | Make me. | 我就是要说 |
[39:32] | Go on. Make me. | 来啊 你能怎么着 |
[39:35] | No. I want you to… | 别躲啊 我倒想见识见识 |
[39:38] | make me. | 你能把我怎么着 |
[39:41] | Then you went after my daughter. | 然后你们就去找我女儿的麻烦 |
[39:43] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[39:44] | Well, his Adam’s apple says yes. | 他的喉结可没有否认 |
[39:46] | You know, look at it. It’s like a cork in a storm. | 看啊 他的喉结不停地动 |
[39:48] | And you see that look? That’s very common | 注意到那个表情了吗 |
[39:51] | on people with intent to commit murder. | 那是蓄意谋杀的人常有的表情 |
[39:54] | 16, my daughter. | 我女儿 十六岁 |
[39:56] | She’s 16. | 她才十六岁 |
[39:58] | Some man you are. | 你可不像他 |
[40:00] | Don’t look at him. He can’t help you. | 别看他 他帮不了你 |
[40:03] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想那么做的 |
[40:05] | You didn’t want to what? | 你不想做什么 |
[40:07] | What, threaten my family? | 威胁我的家人吗 |
[40:08] | No, but you did, though, didn’t you? | 可你还是做了 是不是 |
[40:10] | You went along with it, didn’t you? | 你参与了 是不是 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause you’re scared of him. | 因为你怕他 |
[40:12] | – I’m not. No. – No? | -不 不是的 -不是吗 |
[40:15] | – Coffee break? – Yes. | -去喝杯咖啡吗 -好 |
[40:16] | Yes. | 走 |
[40:22] | Wait. | 回来 |
[40:25] | I only knew about the two boys killing Jenkins. | 我只知道那两个孩子杀了詹金斯 |
[40:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:32] | We saw Hardy lying there, bleeding out. | 我们看到哈迪躺在地上 正在流血 |
[40:35] | But Jenkins was already dead. | 可是詹金斯已经死了 |
[40:37] | His apartment door was wide open. | 他公寓的大门敞开着 |
[40:38] | – That’s enough. – We closed it, | -别说了 -我们关上门 |
[40:40] | and we moved the body later. | 后来又挪走了尸体 |
[40:41] | You killed Jenkins to shut him up about your rent scam. | 你为了隐瞒租金诈骗 杀了詹金斯灭口 |
[40:45] | Right? That’s it. | 对吧 就是这样 |
[40:47] | I just wanted to make a few extra bucks, | 我只想赚点外快 |
[40:48] | and then, this Jenkins guy starts causing trouble. | 然后 詹金斯那家伙开始惹麻烦 |
[40:51] | Shut up. What are you doing? | 闭嘴 你在干嘛 |
[40:52] | You’re smarter than this. Come on. | 这可不像你 别再说了 |
[40:53] | And next thing I know, Hollander tells me that he’s dead, | 接下来 霍兰德说他已经死了 |
[40:55] | and we have to move the body. | 我们必须弄走尸体 |
[40:58] | Oh! Lightman! | 莱特曼 |
[41:05] | You know, prison’s too good for you, mate. | 蹲监狱实在太便宜你了 哥们 |
[41:08] | But I suppose it will have to do. | 但也只能这样了 |
[41:11] | I’ve made a couple of calls. | 我打过几个电话 |
[41:13] | I’ve let them know you’re coming. | 通知他们你要进去了 |
[41:21] | I said 45 grand, by the way. | 说好了是四万五千块 |
[41:23] | Consider it a discount for ditching me. | 你放我鸽子 所以我打了折扣 |
[41:26] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:27] | Hey. So, Captain James will cut a deal, | 詹姆士队长坦白从宽 |
[41:30] | but the rest of ’em are looking at a life sentence. | 但其余的人将面临终身监禁 |
[41:33] | Well, if I was on James’ jury, | 如果我是詹姆士的陪审团 |
[41:35] | I’d be inclined to give him a second chance. | 我会给他改过自新的机会 |
[41:38] | Here. | 拿去 |
[41:42] | Would you like some more good news? | 我还有好消息 要听吗 |
[41:44] | – Yeah? – You got the loan? | -什么 -你拿到贷款了 |
[41:45] | 7 figures. | 高达七位数 |
[41:46] | It’ll keep us afloat for at least a year, | 至少能支撑我们一年 |
[41:48] | long enough to get us back on our feet. | 足够我们重振雄风 |
[41:52] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[41:53] | Well done, Foster. | 干得好 福斯特 |
[41:56] | You should thank Clara for | 你应该感谢克莱拉 |
[41:56] | getting us in touch with the equity firm. | 是她帮忙联系的私人投资公司 |
[41:57] | I’m just excited we’re going to be working together. | 对于我们即将展开的合作 我很激动 |
[42:00] | – Excuse me? – Come again? | -你说什么 -再说一次 |
[42:02] | Well, as the majority investor of that equity firm, | 我就是那家投资公司的大股东 |
[42:04] | I can’t wait to turn this place | 我迫不及待把这个地方 |
[42:05] | into the cash-cow it should be. | 变成摇钱树了 |
[42:08] | Sky’s the limit. | 一切皆有可能 |
[42:11] | I’ll leave you two to celebrate. | 你们两个庆祝吧 |
[42:12] | I’ll call you tomorrow to talk over some details. | 我明天打电话再谈谈细节 |
[42:16] | Your place or mine? | 去你公司还是来我这儿 |
[42:18] | Well, your place is mine, now. | 现在你的公司就是我的 |
[42:25] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就不能假装多握一下吗 |
[42:27] | So, you’ve been hanging around with me for, | 你过来跟着我混 |
[42:31] | you know, a few days now. | 也才几天时间 |
[42:33] | That makes you an expert, does it? | 就成了专家 是吧 |
[42:34] | I told you, I’m a quick study. | 我说过 我学得很快 |
[42:37] | I believe in business and pleasure. | 我主张寓商于乐 |
[42:43] | Proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[42:45] | – For what? – Admit it. | -为什么 -别装了 |
[42:47] | You were holding out for more than just a handshake. | 你刚刚克制的可不仅仅是握手而已 |
[42:51] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 这出戏你看得很爽吧 |
[42:55] | 7 figures. | 七位数哟 |
[42:58] | You know, this is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[43:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |