时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合 | |
[00:07] | What do you call that, stupid on a plate? | 这是什么 怎么这么难看? |
[00:14] | Ah. | 啊 |
[00:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:20] | Long night, Gillian? | 真是长夜漫漫啊 对吧Gillian? |
[00:22] | What are you doing here, Cal? | 你在这儿干什么 Cal? |
[00:23] | I thought you hated this place. | 我还以为你不喜欢这个地方 |
[00:24] | No, it’s the best breakfast in town, this one. | 谁说的 这里的早点是最好的 只此一家 |
[00:26] | You don’t even eat breakfast. | 你可从来不吃早餐 |
[00:27] | – A man can change. – Hmm. | – 男人是会变的 – 嗯 |
[00:28] | So you’re not here to pry, then? | 那你不是来刺探的? |
[00:30] | – What, me, pry? – Yeah. | – 什么 我 刺探? – 对 |
[00:32] | On you, in here? Never. | 来这里刺探你? 想得美 |
[00:35] | I’d have thought he’d be bringing you | 我猜他现在是想把格兰诺拉麦片 |
[00:37] | Granola in bed by now. | 亲自给你端到床上吧 |
[00:39] | Mmm, close enough. | 嗯 八九不离十了 |
[00:41] | How you doing, Dave? | 你还好吗 Dave? |
[00:43] | Lightman. Why don’t you grab that table? | 你好 Lightman 我们坐那张桌子吧? |
[00:45] | Yeah, ’cause you don’t want to miss this. | 是啊 这里的早点很好吃 错过可惜了 |
[00:48] | I’ll see you at the office. | 我们办公室见 |
[00:49] | Not if I see you first. | 说不定一会又会碰到呢 |
[00:51] | Enjoy your eggs. | 好好享用你的鸡蛋吧 |
[00:52] | Oh, I will. | 哦 会的 |
[01:01] | Babe, I gotta take this. | 亲爱的 我得接个电话 |
[01:03] | It’s one of the kids from juvie. | 是少管所的孩子打来的 |
[01:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:05] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你说话 |
[01:08] | I’ll take it outside. | 我出去接 |
[01:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:43] | You’ve got to get out of here, you’ve got to disappear! | 你得离开 你得消失! |
[01:46] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[01:58] | Where is Captain America, then? | 美国队长呢? (比喻一个超级英雄) |
[02:00] | He’s working. | 在工作 |
[02:02] | Oh, right. | 哦 好的 |
[02:05] | Is there a secret | 你是不是在帮他 |
[02:06] | that you’re keeping for him? | 瞒着什么秘密? |
[02:08] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你好奇心还真是强啊 不是吗? |
[02:10] | No, when it comes to you, I can’t. | 不是 是你的事情我才这么关心 |
[02:13] | I work for the DEA, | 我在药品管理局工作 |
[02:15] | Oh, bulls-eye. | 哦 一针见血 |
[02:17] | in the juvenile facility, | 在少管部门 |
[02:19] | collecting information on a key drug corridor. | 收集一条主要的毒品流通渠道的信息 |
[02:21] | What you’re picking up on are lies | 你所观察到的谎言 |
[02:24] | necessary for me to do my job. | 在我的工作是必需的 |
[02:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:42] | So you see that girl over there, right? | 看到那个女孩子了吗? |
[02:43] | Yeah, I see her. | 嗯 看到了 |
[02:44] | She was telling Burns to leave town. | 她之前跟Burns说赶快离开这个镇子 |
[02:47] | All last night, | 昨晚 |
[02:48] | she sat outside Burns’ house | 她带着手枪 |
[02:51] | with a gun in her lap, | 在Burns家门外守了一夜 |
[02:52] | while Foster was sleeping inside. | 那时Foster正在里面大睡 |
[02:56] | – You think she’s DEA? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得她也是药品管理局的人? – 我不知道 |
[02:59] | Maybe he’s just fooling around on Foster. | 也许是他在骗Foster |
[03:01] | He’s a very naughty boy. | 他是个调皮的坏男人 |
[03:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:17] | Get in. | 上车 |
[03:19] | Didn’t expect to see you again, huh, Marco? | 没想到会再次见到你啊 Marco? |
[03:24] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:26] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿! |
[03:28] | We need an airship in pursuit | 呼叫总部 征调一架飞艇 |
[03:30] | of a white and gray van. | 追踪一辆灰白相间的面包车 |
[03:30] | Bravo, Delta, 312 Henry. | 车牌BD312H |
[03:34] | Foster’s going to kill me. | Foster会杀了我的 |
[04:13] | Look, I think we should | 听着 我觉得 |
[04:15] | try to leave our personal feelings behind on this one. | 我们不应该感情用事 |
[04:19] | You mean me, my feelings. | 你说的是我 我感情用事 |
[04:21] | You want me to handle this, or do you… | 你是想让我来解决呢 还是你… |
[04:22] | You have done enough already. | 你还嫌自己管得不够宽啊 |
[04:24] | Look, if I hadn’t have been on this, right, | 听着 要不是我一直盯着他 |
[04:26] | Burns would have just gone “poof”! | Burns现在就是突然消失! |
[04:27] | And then nobody would have been any the wiser, so… | 那样的话就会神不知鬼不觉了 因此… |
[04:30] | Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster, | Lightman博士 Foster博士 |
[04:32] | this is Agent Williams of the DEA. | 这是药品管理局的探员Williams |
[04:34] | – Good morning. – How do you do? | – 早上好 – 你好吗? |
[04:35] | Before we start, I want to | 开始之前 我想先代表 |
[04:37] | thank you in advance | 药品管理总局 |
[04:38] | on behalf of the Drug Enforcement Agency | 提前谢谢你在此件事情上 |
[04:39] | for your expertise in this. | 为我们提供专业帮助 |
[04:41] | I believe Agent Reynolds has brought you up to speed | 相信 昨晚探员Burns被劫持之后 |
[04:43] | on our progress since Agent Burns’ abduction last night. | Reynolds探员就已经叫你过来迅速商议此事了 |
[04:45] | Any demands so far? | 现在劫匪提出了什么要求吗? |
[04:48] | Not as of yet, no. | 目前还没有 |
[04:49] | He thinks some of the kids from juvie are involved. | 他认为此案涉及到少管所的一些孩子 |
[04:51] | Yeah, we got four from in the cube | 是的 审讯室里有四个孩子 |
[04:52] | waiting for you. | 在等你问话呢 |
[04:53] | No, you can crack those kids on your own dime. | 不 你自己去处理那些孩子的事情吧 |
[04:56] | I’m… | 我… |
[04:58] | far more interested | 对这个人 |
[05:00] | in this. | 更感兴趣 |
[05:07] | Now that is a look I’d like to know more about. | 我很想知道 你为什么是这个表情 |
[05:10] | Do you know who this woman is? | 你认识这个女人吗? |
[05:15] | That was taken last night. | 照片是昨晚拍的 |
[05:18] | She was with him last night? | 她昨晚和他一起? |
[05:19] | You didn’t tell me that! | 你怎么不早点告诉我! |
[05:20] | I was going to tell you, I was going to tell you. | 我本来要告诉你的 我正要和你说呢 |
[05:25] | You see that look on Burns’ face? | 看到Burns脸上的表情了吗? |
[05:27] | All right, that’s fear, that is. | 那是恐惧 不会错的 |
[05:30] | You want to talk to me about it, or you… | 你想跟我解释解释吗 还是你… |
[05:32] | I suppose I’ll just have to ask her myself, then, won’t I? | 看来我得亲自问她 对吗? |
[05:36] | – I’d have to get clearance. – We scoff | – 我要请示一下 – 在我们这里 |
[05:39] | at words like that around here. Don’t we, Ben? | 你这套说法简直就是笑话 是不是 Ben? |
[05:41] | No, we laugh our asses off. | 是啊 我们会笑翻的 |
[05:44] | What’s her name, Agent Williams? | 她叫什么名字 Williams探长? |
[05:47] | I’ll let her tell you that. | 自己问她吧 |
[05:50] | I’m not going to explain myself. | 我不会解释我的行为的 |
[05:52] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要解释 |
[05:54] | Look, I get it, you’re cross at me. | 听着 我知道 你生我气了 |
[05:56] | But I was doing the right thing, you know. | 但你也知道 我做的没错 |
[05:58] | I was looking at Burns. But, not behind your back. | 我是在查Burns 但我也不是背着你 |
[06:00] | Which, by the way, only makes it works. | 是啊 要不然你也没法查 |
[06:01] | Dr. Lightman, ship’s leaving. | Lightman博士 请快点 |
[06:03] | Whoopty-doo. | 马上来 |
[06:05] | No more secrets, right? | 好了 我全告诉你 好吗? |
[06:08] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[06:10] | All right, you know my mom’s birthday, right? | 好吧 你知道我妈的生日吧? |
[06:11] | All right, you know what I’m talking about then. | 好 那你知道我在说什么吧 |
[06:14] | Ok. Then do you know… | 很好 那你知道… |
[06:18] | Apology accepted. | 原谅你了 |
[06:21] | Great, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:26] | His mother’s birthday. | 他老妈的生日 |
[06:33] | He’s probably going to change it now. | 他回来肯定会换个密码 |
[06:52] | Lightman’s been keeping a file on Burns. | Lightman居然制作了一份Burns的资料 |
[06:56] | – Why? – 3 guesses… | – 为什么? – 我猜有三种原因… |
[06:57] | Foster, Foster and Foster. | Foster Foster 还是Foster |
[07:03] | That’s fear in Burns’ face. | Burns脸上的表情是恐惧 |
[07:05] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密啊 |
[07:12] | You got 20 minutes. | 你有20分钟的时间 |
[07:19] | What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this, eh? | 像你这么好的女孩儿 在这里干什么 嗯? |
[07:23] | Who said anything about nice? | 谁说我是好女孩儿了? |
[07:25] | How’d you know Burns? | 你怎么认识Burns的? |
[07:27] | Dave and I worked undercover. | Dave和我是卧底 |
[07:29] | Up till 3 months ago. | 直到三个月前 |
[07:30] | – You’re partners? – Ex-partners. | – 你们是搭档? -前任搭档 |
[07:33] | We lost touch when he was reassigned a few months back. | 他几个月前被调走后 我们就失去联系了 |
[07:36] | And the rest? | 还有呢? |
[07:37] | I’m trying to find him. | 我在找他啊 |
[07:39] | Why? Because you think you might be responsible for what happened to him? | 为什么? 是不是你觉得你要为他的遭遇负责吗? |
[07:41] | Who the hell are you to ask that type of… | 你他妈的是谁啊 凭什么这样问… |
[07:44] | Is that guilt, is it? | 你很内疚 是不是? |
[07:45] | Guilt? | 内疚? |
[07:46] | No. | 不是 |
[07:47] | Fear. | 是恐惧 |
[07:49] | Why, think you might be next? | 为什么 你觉得你会是下个目标? |
[07:53] | All right, that’s the small talk out of the way. | 好了 刚刚的算是题外话 |
[07:58] | His name is Little Moon, the man who took him. | 带他走的那个男的 外号叫Little Moon |
[08:01] | He’s a boy, really. | 他还是个小男孩 真的 |
[08:03] | Street name? | 外号? |
[08:04] | About 3 months ago, | 3个月前 |
[08:06] | drug wholesaler named Big Moon | 那个叫Big Moon的毒品批发商的 |
[08:07] | turned up in a dumpster. | 尸体在大垃圾箱里被发现 |
[08:09] | Moon and son. They keep it in the family, do they? | Moon和他儿子 他们把生意维持在家族内 是不是? |
[08:11] | Little Moon was just a nothing when it happened. | 事发时 Little Moon还没什么名气 |
[08:13] | Then he stepped up his game. | 随后他加快了自己团伙的发展速度 |
[08:15] | Got a gun. | 还有了枪 |
[08:17] | Why were you talking to Burns a few days back? | 几天前 你为什么要和Burns见面呢? |
[08:20] | Trying to warn him. | 我是在警告他 |
[08:22] | You know, with some people, | 知道吗 有些人 |
[08:24] | it’s easier to tell when they stop lying than when they start. | 说实话的时候比撒谎时更容易辨认 |
[08:26] | I think you’re one of them. | 你就是这样的 |
[08:28] | How can you tell when I stop lying? | 那你怎么知道我什么时候说的是事实? |
[08:30] | You shut your mouth. | 你会先闭一下嘴 |
[08:34] | I might know a guy who used to do business with Big Moon. | 我认识一个人 他曾和Big Moon有生意来往 |
[08:38] | He was Big Moon’s former boss. | 他是Big Moon的前老板 |
[08:40] | He might know where his son’s holding Burns. | 他也许会知道Moon的儿子把Burns带到哪儿了 |
[08:51] | Hey, Michelle. | 嘿 Michelle |
[08:54] | How you doing, sweetheart? | 你还好吗 亲爱的? |
[09:00] | What’s up? | 有事吗? |
[09:02] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友吗? |
[09:04] | I’m a scientist. | 我是一个科学家 |
[09:06] | You know that guy I used to run with, Gianelli? | 你记得我以前的老板Gianelli吗? |
[09:08] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[09:11] | He is? | 是吗? |
[09:12] | Bullocks, you already knew that. | 妈的 你早就知道 |
[09:16] | He reads faces. | 他能读懂别人的表情 |
[09:18] | They got a name for that where I come from. | 在我家乡 这有个说法 |
[09:20] | – Common sense. – Well, my common sense | – 叫常识 – 我的常识 |
[09:22] | is telling me that you’ve already busted Burns as undercover. | 告诉我 你已经说穿了Burns的卧底身份 |
[09:26] | – Well, he’s not the only one. – Really? | – 是啊 而且不止是他 – 真的吗? |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:31] | I didn’t know they gave coke whores badges nowadays. | 我都不知道他们还给贩毒的贱人发警章 |
[09:35] | You think I’m a cop? | 你觉得我是警察? |
[09:38] | Well, you were the closest to him. | 你和他是最亲近的 |
[09:41] | – What’s his name now? Gianelli? – Burns. | – 他叫什么来着? Gianelli? – Burns |
[09:44] | Burns. | 哦 是Burns |
[09:46] | Little Moon’s been following you. | Little Moon一直都在跟踪你 |
[09:48] | You met with the guy 3 times in the last week. | 上周你和那个男的见了三次面 |
[09:51] | What’s that about? | 这该如何解释? |
[09:55] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这里 |
[09:57] | Well, if you really wanted to leave, | 要是你想走的话 |
[09:58] | your hips would be under that door. | 他们会把你打个半死 |
[10:00] | Question is, why aren’t they? | 问题是 他们为什么不这么做呢? |
[10:03] | You outted my partner. | 是你出卖了我的搭档 |
[10:07] | Well, that answers that. | 哦 这就是问题的答案 |
[10:09] | You know, we all wondered how a pretty girl like you | 知道吗 我们都在想 像你这样漂亮的女孩儿 |
[10:12] | became tangled with a paper gangster like Marco Gianelli. | 怎么会和Marco Gianelli这样的歹徒纠缠不清呢 |
[10:16] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[10:21] | She meant that. | 她是认真的 |
[10:22] | It’s gotta be hard | 在做了这些事之后 |
[10:23] | to keep things straight in your head | 要想理清头绪 |
[10:26] | after all the things you’ve done. | 是很困难的 |
[10:28] | If you don’t shut your mouth, | 你再不闭嘴 |
[10:31] | she will shut it for you. | 她会让你闭嘴的 |
[10:32] | She’s not going to shoot me. | 她不会朝我开枪的 |
[10:34] | – You think so? – No. | – 你这样觉得? – 她不会的 |
[10:36] | Hands where I can see them. | 手举起来 让我看见 |
[10:38] | Hop up on my lap, sweetie, huh? | 坐到我大腿上来吧 宝贝 |
[10:40] | I’ll give you a little powder. | 念在旧情的份上 |
[10:42] | For old time’s sake. | 我给你点粉 |
[10:47] | While you were watching his face, I was watching his hands! | 在你观察他表情的时候 我在观察他的手! |
[10:51] | That’s your tax dollars at work, mate. | 你的税款不是白交的 朋友 |
[10:54] | He has a gun. | 他有枪 |
[10:59] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[11:04] | Right, my common sense just saved your life, | 好吧 我的常识刚救了你一命 |
[11:05] | so you owe me. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[11:07] | I want to talk to Half Moon, | 我想和那个叫Half Moon的 |
[11:08] | or whatever it is that he’s calling himself. | 还是自称什么的家伙聊聊 |
[11:15] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[11:17] | I got someone here who wants to speak to you. | 我这有人有话对你说 |
[11:20] | You’re gonna listen to him. | 你得听他说 |
[11:22] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[11:25] | Hello? | 你好? |
[11:27] | Cal Lightman here. | 我是Cal Lightman |
[11:29] | We know who you are, Dr. Lightman. | 我们知道你是谁 Lightman博士 |
[11:31] | Your boy here Burns told us all about you. | 你们的人Burns把你所有的信息都告诉我们了 |
[11:34] | What did he tell you? | 他告诉你什么了? |
[11:36] | Not nearly enough. | 还不够多 |
[11:38] | You know who I am, you know what I do. | 你知道我是谁 也知道我是干嘛的 |
[11:40] | So hire me and I’ll help you. | 那你雇我来帮你吧 |
[11:42] | Now why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[11:45] | It’s not a request. | 他可不是在求你 |
[11:48] | Looks like I don’t exactly | 看来我也别无选择了 |
[11:50] | have a choice, now do I? | 是吧? |
[11:52] | Not if you want to find out who killed your dad. | 除非你不想找到杀害你父亲的凶手 |
[12:01] | Can I have your car keys? | 能把你的车钥匙给我吗? |
[12:04] | Thanks. Get her out of here. Huh? | 谢了 把她带走吧? |
[12:06] | You’re not arresting me? | 你不会是要逮捕我吧? |
[12:07] | Burns was taken moments after you drove off, right? | Burns在你走了之后没多久就被绑架了 对吧? |
[12:10] | We haven’t talked about that yet. | 我们还没谈到那部分呢 |
[12:11] | So put her in a cube with Torres. We’ll get fresh eyes on it. | 让Torres在问询室里和她谈谈 我们需要新的视角 |
[12:14] | – So where you going? – I’m gonna find Burns. | – 那你去哪? – 去找Burns |
[12:16] | You want to tell me where that is? | 能告诉我你要去哪吗? |
[12:18] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[12:19] | If they get a whiff of you, they’ll probably kill him. | 如果他们警觉到你去了 很可能会杀了他 |
[12:26] | Hey, Cal. | 嘿 Cal |
[12:28] | Did you break into my safe yet? | 你把我的保险柜打开了吗? |
[12:29] | It’s quite a collection. | 资料挺全的嘛 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna need the blue file. | 我要那份蓝色的文件 |
[12:35] | Keep the copies. | 保管好副本 |
[12:36] | I’m on my way. | 我要出去了 |
[12:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[12:54] | Thanks a lot, I’ll take it. | 谢了 我来拿 |
[12:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[12:58] | Yeah. Apparently so. | 看出来了 |
[13:05] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[13:14] | Does your mom know you’re out joyriding? | 你妈妈知道你在外面驾车瞎转吗? |
[13:19] | Get in. | 上车 |
[13:28] | Hop out. | 下车 |
[13:31] | Lose the hood. | 摘掉头套 |
[13:42] | I told you to come alone. | 我叫你一个人来 |
[13:44] | You hired the Lightman group, right? | 你雇的是Lightman测谎组 没错吧? |
[13:47] | She’s part of it. | 她是成员之一 |
[13:50] | Nice place you got here. | 这地方不错 |
[13:51] | You’re Little Moon, ain’t ya? | 你就是Little Moon吧? |
[13:54] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[13:57] | Bloodied up. | 他都头破血流了 |
[14:00] | Now, you see, | 你看 |
[14:02] | your torture a victim. | 你在严刑逼供 |
[14:04] | He’s going to say anything to make the pain go away. | 只要能不受罪 他什么都会认的 |
[14:07] | I mean, let’s get your mate up here on the hoist, you know. | 我的意思是 要是把你的兄弟吊起来 |
[14:09] | Let’s get him talking about shagging your mom, shall we? | 他也会认罪说他强暴了你妈妈 要不要试试? |
[14:11] | You said you’d help me find out who killed my father. | 你说会帮我找到杀我父亲的凶手 |
[14:14] | And if you don’t… | 如果你找不到… |
[14:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:18] | Well, I can’t read him that. | 他这样我读不了他的表情 |
[14:21] | Show me what you do. | 你先解释一下怎么读表情 |
[14:22] | Then she plays nurse. | 然后再让她帮他清理伤口 |
[14:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:27] | All right, um, a face, it tells the truth. | 是这样的 脸能表达真相 |
[14:31] | But you gotta look for a base line. | 但你要先找到基线 |
[14:32] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[14:34] | All right, look at him. | 好吧 看着他 |
[14:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[14:39] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道 |
[14:41] | No, I know you don’t know where you are. | 不是 我知道你不知道自己在哪 |
[14:43] | But make somewhere up. | 随便说一个地点 |
[14:44] | Make up a place. Use your imagination. | 编一个 发挥一下想象力 |
[14:46] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[14:48] | I’m teaching a federal agent how to lie. | 我居然在教联邦探员撒谎 |
[14:50] | Who’d have thunk it? | 谁会想到啊 |
[14:53] | I’m waking at Gillian’s. | 我一觉醒来 在Gillian家 |
[14:56] | She’s sleeping next to me. | 她睡在我身边 |
[14:58] | He’s using encoded emotion. | 他的情绪是装出来的 |
[15:01] | It’s how most people lie. | 大部分人都是这样撒谎的 |
[15:03] | There’s a wind chime in her room. | 她房里有一盏风铃 |
[15:05] | Oh, you see that? | 看到没? |
[15:07] | You see the lip? That was disgust. | 看到嘴唇的变化没? 那表示厌恶 |
[15:08] | At the wind chime? | 厌恶风铃? |
[15:10] | At you. | 厌恶你 |
[15:11] | Oh, yeah, well, or your dad, you know. | 哦 可能吧 也可能是厌恶你父亲 |
[15:13] | His father deserved my disgust. He was a coke wholesaler. | 他父亲活该被我唾弃 他是个卖可卡因的大毒枭 |
[15:19] | Anybody could have killed him. | 谁都有杀他的可能 |
[15:22] | Well, that was a general truth. | 这句是一般性事实 |
[15:25] | When he said “anybody”, he was being deliberately vague. | 他故意说”任何人” 是在模糊语境 |
[15:28] | What are you doing, Cal? | 你在干嘛 Cal? |
[15:29] | I’m doing my job. | 我在工作 |
[15:30] | Who killed my father? | 是谁杀了我父亲? |
[15:32] | Well, let her fix him up, and we’ll get to that, eh? | 那就让她给他清理一下伤口再说吧 怎样? |
[15:35] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[15:40] | Ahem. | 嗯 |
[15:42] | You’re ashamed about how your father died, right? | 你觉得你父亲的死相很丢脸对吧? |
[15:45] | – He was found in a dumpster. – No. | – 尸体是在垃圾箱找到的 – 我没觉得丢脸 |
[15:47] | Well, he was… yeah, he was, he was chucked out, | 他当时… 对 他像垃圾一样 |
[15:49] | – like garbage… – Stop! | – 被丢弃… – 别说了! |
[15:50] | All right. Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[15:55] | Look, you’re never going to restore your father’s honor like this. | 听着 你不可能再重振你父亲的雄风了 |
[16:00] | You want to talk about honor? | 你想谈雄风? |
[16:01] | You brought her here. | 那你还带她来这 |
[16:04] | A woman. | 一介女流之辈 |
[16:05] | Well, you didn’t hurt her, did you? | 你并没有伤害她 不是吗? |
[16:06] | I mean, if you were, | 我是说 如果你想伤害她 |
[16:08] | you’d have taken her when you took him. | 早就把他们俩一起绑架了 |
[16:10] | So you’ve earned my trust. | 因此你赢得了我的信任 |
[16:14] | Well, let me earn yours. | 现在请你也相信我 |
[16:16] | All right? | 好吗? |
[16:24] | Ow! | 啊! |
[16:26] | Ok, let him down. | 好了 放他下来 |
[16:37] | Ok. | 好了 |
[16:41] | You ok? | 你还好吧? |
[16:56] | He’s young, inexperienced, | 他年轻气盛 经验不足 |
[16:59] | and he’s trying to fill his father’s shoes. | 还想顶替他父亲的位子 |
[17:01] | Which makes him more dangerous. | 所以他就更危险了 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:04] | What are they doing now? | 他们现在在干嘛? |
[17:05] | They’re arguing, | 在讨论 |
[17:07] | about whether to kill us or not. | 要不要杀了我们 |
[17:09] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划? |
[17:11] | Only stressed. | 除了紧张 没别的了 |
[17:13] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[17:15] | You notice anything interesting | 你有没有注意到 |
[17:18] | about Little Moon over there? | Little Moon的一些异常? |
[17:19] | Respect, honor, | 他在意尊重 荣誉 |
[17:22] | defense of his mom’s privates. | 很维护他母亲的隐私 |
[17:24] | He’s a principled sociopath. | 他是个典型的反社会青年 |
[17:27] | Maybe. He’s ok with danger | 也许 只要是照规矩来的 |
[17:28] | as long as it sticks to a set of rules. | 就算危险他也能接受 |
[17:30] | You think we can use that? | 你觉得我们能利用这一点? |
[17:31] | Get inside his head. | 干扰他的意识 |
[17:33] | Shake it like a snow globe. | 搅乱他的思维 |
[17:35] | You’re going to play them against one another. | 你是要让他们起内讧 |
[17:39] | Pay attention, Burnsy. | 听着 Burnsy |
[17:41] | We’re going to do a little song and dance act. | 我们要演一出好戏了 |
[17:44] | Get up. Up! | 起来 快起来! |
[17:49] | Move! | 快点! |
[17:51] | Move. | 快点 |
[17:53] | So where do you think they may have taken Burns? | 你觉得他们会把Burns带到哪里去? |
[17:58] | Little Moon’s trying to follow his father’s footsteps. | Littile Moon在努力效仿他父亲 |
[18:00] | I’d say a drop spot. | 所以我觉得会是藏匿点 |
[18:02] | Drop spot? | 什么是藏匿点? |
[18:04] | Yeah, it’s a place where dealers go to move product. | 就是毒贩藏货的地方 |
[18:05] | It usually has a view. | 通常视野很好 |
[18:07] | So their rivals can’t rob them. | 这样对手就无法抢劫他们 |
[18:09] | Big Moon had a few that he used. | Big Moon以前有过几个藏匿点 |
[18:11] | So you think he may have taken them there? | 所以你认为Little Moon可能把他们带去那了? |
[18:12] | He learned from the best. | 他学的可都是精华 |
[18:16] | Why are you so angry in this picture? | 这张照片上你为什么这么生气? |
[18:18] | I have already told you everything that I know. | 我知道的已经全告诉你了 |
[18:21] | You’re averting your gaze, you can’t even look at it. | 你故意避开眼神 根本不愿意看照片 |
[18:23] | Burns wouldn’t leave town because he was dating your boss. | Burns和你们老板在恋爱 所以他不肯离开这里 |
[18:25] | – What’s her name again? – Maybe you were jealous | – 她叫什么名字来着? – 或许是你吃醋了 |
[18:28] | and wanted to hurt him. | 想要伤害他 |
[18:29] | That’s the kind of thinking that’s going to get Burns | 你要是这样想 那你的老板们和Burns |
[18:31] | and your bosses killed by teenagers. | 就要被一群少年杀掉了 |
[18:34] | See, that’s the thing. | 听着 关键是 |
[18:36] | You’re not upset by that. | 这事不是让你感觉难过 |
[18:37] | You’re full of guilt. | 而是内疚 |
[18:40] | Look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 |
[18:41] | and tell me you didn’t kill this man’s father. | 告诉我他父亲不是你杀的 |
[18:47] | No, me. | 不对 是看我 |
[18:49] | In the eye. | 看我的眼睛 |
[18:51] | Not her, all right? | 不要看她 行吗? |
[18:52] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[18:57] | All right, I write everything down for shoplifting. | 好吧 我把入店行窃的内容都写下来了 |
[19:07] | Why the fear? | 你为什么害怕? |
[19:09] | You did it. | 人是你杀的 |
[19:11] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[19:16] | No. | 不是我 |
[19:18] | You’re talking out of your ass. | 胡说八道 |
[19:22] | I’m not seeing what you’re seeing. | 我的观察和你不一样 |
[19:24] | What’s your game? | 你想玩什么花招? |
[19:26] | You jealous? | 你吃醋了? |
[19:29] | Now that’s a deflection, that is. | 你是在转移话题 |
[19:31] | – Deflection? – Yeah. | – 转移话题? – 没错 |
[19:33] | You can’t stand me being around Gillian. | 你受不了我和Gilian在一起 |
[19:35] | Look, mate, this is not about her! | 听着 兄弟 这和她无关! |
[19:38] | Your feelings for her are the only reason that you’re here. | 你来这就是因为你喜欢她 |
[19:41] | You want the truth? | 想知道真相是吧? |
[19:42] | Be honest. | 那你就说实话吧 |
[19:45] | You killed him, right? | 人是你杀的 对吧? |
[19:47] | You’re going to get him killed! | 你这样下去他会被杀死的! |
[19:48] | Admit it. You want her. | 承认吧你 你想要她 |
[19:52] | Yes, I do. | 对 没错 |
[19:56] | In the worst possible way. | 不惜一切代价 |
[20:00] | All right? | 满意了吧? |
[20:02] | Now it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[20:05] | I’ve had to pretend to be a scumbag. | 我工作了这么久 |
[20:08] | My entire career. | 一直要装出一副混蛋的样子 |
[20:10] | I’ve done a lot of things that I’m not proud of. | 羞耻的事我是做了很多 |
[20:13] | Murder’s not one of them. | 但我没有杀人 |
[20:16] | Wrong answer. | 你答错了 |
[20:20] | He’s not picking up. | 他没接电话 |
[20:22] | We were supposed to have lunch. | 我们约好一起吃午饭的 |
[20:24] | Well, the office is closed. | 办公室的门打不开 |
[20:25] | They went to a talk. | 他们去外面说话了 |
[20:26] | I’m not 10. | 别骗我了 |
[20:28] | And I know when I’m being lied to. | 你们骗我 我会知道 |
[20:30] | I’ll just wait in his office. | 我去办公室等他 |
[20:33] | She didn’t mean it, she’s just worried. | 她不是有意这么说的 她只是担心他爸爸 |
[20:35] | Yeah, well, she’s not the only one. | 对 她不是唯一担心他的人 |
[20:39] | Yeah, do it! | 行 就这么干! |
[20:40] | Throw him over! | 把他扔下去! |
[20:43] | What makes you think he killed your dad, eh? | 你为什么觉得是他杀了你父亲? |
[20:45] | You just said he did! | 你刚这么说的! |
[20:46] | And he disappeared once my pop’s found up dead. | 我爸爸被发现死了的时候他就不见了 |
[20:49] | So, what, you’re a detective now, are you? | 哦 你成了侦探了吗? |
[20:50] | If he didn’t do it, he’s got nothing to be scared of, right? | 如果他没做过 他没什么好怕的 不是吗? |
[20:53] | Well, apart from the obvious. | 话是这么说没错 |
[20:56] | Throw him over! | 把他扔下去! |
[20:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等一下! |
[20:59] | Bring him back. | 把他带过来 |
[21:00] | He’s not hiding his own guilt. | 他不是在掩饰他自己的罪行 |
[21:03] | He’s protecting someone. | 他在保护某人 |
[21:04] | – Who? – I don’t know. | – 保护谁? – 我不知道 |
[21:06] | Another undercover cop, maybe. | 可能是另一个卧底 |
[21:10] | You saw that, right? | 你看见了 对吧? |
[21:12] | What? | 看见什么了? |
[21:14] | Of course not. | 你当然看不见 |
[21:15] | That’s why you need me. | 所以你才需要我 |
[21:23] | Unless I’m under arrest, | 告诉我我被捕了 |
[21:25] | I would like to leave. | 不然就放我出去 |
[21:30] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[21:35] | You know, I became an addict | 你知道 有一次我卧底的时候 |
[21:37] | working undercover on the job. | 真的染上了毒瘾 |
[21:40] | This isn’t about drugs. | 这件事和毒品无关 |
[21:41] | No. The point is, | 无关 但关键是 |
[21:44] | when you’re real good at the job, you know, | 你知道 当你真的擅长这份工作 |
[21:47] | real dedicated… | 真的专注于它的时候… |
[21:49] | you start to disappear. | 原来的你会慢慢消失 |
[21:52] | Your values, your judgment, | 你的价值观 判断力 |
[21:54] | your character goes right out the window. | 品德会荡然无存 |
[21:57] | And before you know it, | 在你发现之前 |
[21:58] | you’ve lost everything. | 你就会失去所有东西 |
[22:00] | And everyone. | 和所有朋友 |
[22:03] | But there is one person you haven’t lost. | 但还有一个人你没有失去 |
[22:06] | Until now. | 直到现在都没有 |
[22:11] | He’s talking about Burns. | 他说的是Burns |
[22:16] | Being a woman | 对一个女人来说 |
[22:20] | in that world… | 在这个行当里… |
[22:23] | Phew. | 哎 |
[22:25] | things work a certain way. | 任何事情都有规矩 |
[22:28] | You don’t have the power; | 你没有权力 |
[22:31] | the brute force, | 或者说蛮力 |
[22:34] | you don’t come at things straight on. | 你不能立刻得到想要的东西 |
[22:38] | You seduce. | 所以你用女色 |
[22:40] | When it works. | 如果有用的时候我会用 |
[22:41] | And when it doesn’t work… | 如果不成功… |
[22:44] | It’s the other way around. | 下场会很惨 |
[22:48] | So you and Burns were involved. | 所以你和Burns有亲密关系 |
[22:51] | No. | 不是 |
[22:53] | Not Burns. | 不是和Burns |
[22:59] | Me and the dead man. | 是和已经死了的那个男人 |
[23:09] | I want the name. | 我想知道他的名字 |
[23:13] | Did you hear him? | 你听到他说什么了吗? |
[23:15] | Yeah, he wants names. | 是的 他想要知道他们的名字 |
[23:17] | Names? | 他们? |
[23:18] | There’s more than one killer then, eh? | 这么说不止一个凶手了? |
[23:20] | Does it matter at this point? | 现在说这个重要吗? |
[23:22] | Well, it matters to them, yeah. | 对他们来说很重要 |
[23:24] | You know what happens if I give them names? | 你知道如果我告诉他们凶手的名字 会发生什么吗? |
[23:26] | He kills them and their families. | 他会杀了他们和他们的家人 |
[23:28] | You don’t trade their lives for the life of one man, | 你不能用一群人的命换一个人的命 |
[23:30] | not even if that man’s you. | 即使那个人是你也不行 |
[23:33] | Bloody hell! You really are | 该死! 你还真当自己是 |
[23:35] | Captain America, aren’t you? | 美国队长啊? |
[23:38] | He knows, you know. | 你知道 他知道他们的名字 |
[23:39] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[23:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:42] | DEA? | 药品管理局的人? |
[23:43] | How many? | 有几个杀手? |
[23:47] | One? Two? | 一个? 还是两个? |
[23:52] | All right, two it is. | 好吧 有两个 |
[23:54] | Why would DEA kill my dad? | 为什么药品管理局要杀我父亲? |
[23:56] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[23:58] | His father expanded too fast. | 他父亲生意做得太大 |
[24:00] | We couldn’t reposition our guys. | 我们来不及重新配置人手 |
[24:03] | Your dad was killing off the competition, right? | 你的父亲一直在清除竞争对手 对吗? |
[24:06] | He was so good at his job, | 他干得很出色 |
[24:09] | right, that they were scared of him. | 对 他们很怕他 |
[24:11] | Who did the hit? | 是谁动手的? |
[24:13] | He just told you… 2 DEA agents. | 他刚说了… 是两个药品管理局的官员 |
[24:15] | – Names! – Why is that so important to you? | – 我要知道名字! – 为什么名字对你来说这么重要? |
[24:17] | I need to know if they came to his wake. | 我要知道他们有没有来参加我父亲的守灵 |
[24:20] | I need to know if they shook my grandmother’s hand, | 在下葬的时候 他们有没有站在烂泥里旁观 |
[24:22] | stood in the mud when the coffin went down. | 有没有假惺惺地和我祖母握手 |
[24:26] | Russo. | 她叫Russo |
[24:28] | That was her cover name. | 她卧底的化名 |
[24:30] | Leave her out of it. | 不关她的事 |
[24:31] | Oh, I struck a raw nerve there, did I? | 哦 我点到你的死穴了 是吗? |
[24:34] | She couldn’t pull the trigger. | 她没办法开枪 |
[24:35] | Oh, do me a favor. | 噢 拜托 |
[24:37] | I mean, I was with her a couple of hours ago, right, | 我是说 几小时前我还和她在一起 |
[24:39] | and she almost blew a man’s head off | 她差点让那个男人的脑袋开花 |
[24:42] | over an 8-ball. I mean, what’s the difference between | 我是说 Gas和Big Moon |
[24:45] | Gas and Big Moon? | 有什么区别? |
[24:47] | – Ask her. – Well, I would, | – 自己问她 – 好的 我会的 |
[24:48] | Right? But she’s not here, so I’m asking you. | 好吗? 但她不在这 所以我先问你 |
[24:51] | Eh? | 嗯? |
[24:53] | Did she get too close to you? | 她是不是和你走得太近了? |
[24:58] | Why couldn’t she pull the trigger? | 她为什么没法开枪 |
[25:02] | She’s pregnant. | 因为她怀孕了 |
[25:05] | Your point being? | 你的意思是? |
[25:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:14] | Your dad knocked her up. | 是你父亲让她怀孕的 |
[25:17] | As charming as that is. | 真浪漫的故事 |
[25:23] | That’s not true! | 这不是真的! |
[25:26] | Stop it! | 别打了! |
[25:29] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别打了! 别打了! |
[25:32] | Stop it! | 别打了! |
[25:41] | So you had an affair while you were undercover, big deal. | 所以你做卧底的时候和他有性关系 |
[25:43] | It wasn’t just an affair. | 不仅是发生了关系 |
[25:45] | It jammed me up; prevented me from doing my job. | 我怀孕了 所以没办法完成我的工作了 |
[25:49] | All right, so this guy Moon, he had a lot of game. | 好吧 所以Moon这个人有很多生意 |
[25:51] | Charisma. | 他有领导才能 |
[25:52] | Fast talker. | 反应很快 |
[25:54] | Higher ups could see he was going to ruin the sting, | 高层那些人觉得他可能会坏事 |
[25:56] | so they ordered me to either flip him | 所以他们让我教训他一顿 |
[25:59] | or kill him. | 或者杀了他 |
[26:02] | I was the only one who could get that close. | 只有我可以离他这么近的 |
[26:05] | I couldn’t bring myself to do it. | 但我自己做不了这事 |
[26:07] | So since you couldn’t do it, Burns stepped in, he did it for you. | 因为你做不了 Burns代替你 帮你做了他 |
[26:12] | After Moon was whacked, Burns was forced to vanish. | 在Moon快不行的时候 Burns被逼着离开 |
[26:16] | Heard Little Moon was looking, | 我听说Little Moon在找他 |
[26:18] | but I never thought he’d find him. | 但我从没想到他会找到他 |
[26:20] | He did. | 他确实找到了 |
[26:22] | And now you gotta help us find them. | 现在你得帮我们找到他们 |
[26:24] | I told you about all the drop spots. | 我把所有的藏匿点都告诉你们了 |
[26:26] | No. I’ve been talking to my FBI contacts. | 不 我和联邦调查局的线人联系过了 |
[26:28] | Dead end. | 都不是 |
[26:29] | You gotta come clean. | 你要坦白些 |
[26:30] | I’m done. | 该说的我都说了 |
[26:31] | Listen, you’re close with the guy, right? | 听着 你和那个人走得很近 对吗? |
[26:33] | You spent enough time with him to get involved, | 你花了很长时间才能走进他的生活 |
[26:34] | and you knew how he did business. | 你知道他怎么做生意 |
[26:36] | You must have spent time with his son. | 你一定也和他的儿子相处过 |
[26:37] | I didn’t! I didn’t even… | 没有! 我甚至还没有… |
[26:41] | What? | 没有什么? |
[26:44] | The only time I spent with him was during a beating. | 我只在一次群殴时见过他 |
[26:47] | Little Moon was making his first deal. | 当时Little Moon在谈他的第一笔生意 |
[26:49] | A bunch of us hooded up and went to the spot where it was happening. | 我们一伙人带着面罩到了现场 |
[26:53] | To beat the kid down? – Big Moon wanted his son | – 去打趴那孩子? – Big Moon想要他的儿子 |
[26:55] | to learn how easy it is to get your stash stolen. | 知道藏身处是很容易被发现的 |
[26:57] | The kind of spot someone might use to teach someone a lesson. | 我想他是在给他儿子上课 |
[27:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:06] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[27:11] | Did you hear me?! | 你听到我的话吗?! |
[27:15] | Oy, Moon? | 啊 Moon 你怎么了? |
[27:18] | She’s talking to you. | 她在和你说话 |
[27:20] | You broke his ribs when you kicked him. | 你踢他的时候把他的肋骨踢断了 |
[27:21] | He’s having a tension pneumothorax. | 他现在有张力性气胸 |
[27:24] | What the hell does that mean? | 他妈的 那是什么意思? |
[27:25] | It means he can’t talk. | 就是说他现在不能说话 |
[27:30] | He’s faking it. | 他装的 |
[27:31] | No, this is not something that you can fake! | 不 这是装不出来的! |
[27:34] | One side of his chest is rising and falling! | 他胸的一边正在一起一伏! |
[27:37] | You’re a doctor. Fix it. | 你是医生 快治好他 |
[27:40] | I’m not that kind of doctor. | 我不是医生 是博士(doctor有两个意思) |
[27:42] | Then he dies. | 那就让他死吧 |
[27:43] | If he dies, | 如果他死了 |
[27:44] | then you’ll never find out | 你就永远不会知道 |
[27:45] | what happened to your father. | 你父亲到底发生了什么事 |
[27:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:53] | You got a little trouble staying awake, son? | 你晚上没睡好吗 小子? |
[27:55] | No, man. | 不 先生 |
[27:57] | Can I have a word with you? | 我可以和你聊聊吗? |
[27:59] | In private. | 单独聊聊 |
[28:07] | So you are being lied to, right? | 你被人骗了 对吗? |
[28:09] | You don’t think I know that? | 你认为我不知道吗? |
[28:10] | No, no, I’m not just talking about her. | 不不 我不是说她 |
[28:12] | I’m talking about, you know… | 我说的是 你知道… |
[28:14] | who’s your mate on the right? | 你右边的那个哥们是谁? |
[28:18] | – Harris. – Yeah, him. | – 他叫Harris – 对 就是他 |
[28:19] | What you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[28:20] | You see when he yawns, | 你看他打呵欠的时候 |
[28:21] | it’s like a nervous yawn. | 感觉很紧张 |
[28:23] | It means he’s hiding something. | 这表示他在掩饰某些东西 |
[28:25] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 掩饰什么? – 我不知道 |
[28:29] | I’ve known Harris since we was young, | 我很小就认识Harris了 |
[28:32] | so back to your lady friend. | 还是说说你那个女性朋友吧 |
[28:35] | Well, she knows | 嗯 她知道 |
[28:36] | that he knows the name of the killer. | 他知道杀手的名字 |
[28:37] | Right? But if he can’t speak, then… | 是吗? 如果他不能说话 那么… |
[28:41] | then he can’t give me the answer. | 他就不能告诉我们答案 |
[28:43] | Trust no bitch. | 永远别相信婊子 |
[28:46] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[28:48] | Why you helping? | 你为什么要帮我? |
[28:49] | ‘Cause I fancy her. | 因为我喜欢她 |
[28:51] | Look, have your friend there | 听着 让你那边的朋友 |
[28:53] | drop her back at the car. | 送她回车上 |
[28:54] | I’ll find out who killed your dad. | 我有办法问出谁杀了你父亲 |
[28:56] | Then you can do with Burns whatever you want. | 然后Burns就由你处置 |
[28:59] | All right? | 好吗? |
[29:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:01] | You’ll make your dad proud. | 你爸爸会以你为傲的 |
[29:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:06] | Now watch this. | 现在看我的 |
[29:13] | Pack your bags. | 带上你的东西 |
[29:15] | What? What? No, hey! | 什么? 你说什么? 不 嘿! |
[29:17] | We’ll have a little man to man, me and you. | 我们来一场男人间的对话 就你和我 |
[29:19] | You still got all those bullocks, | 你现在很虚弱 |
[29:21] | So you can’t talk, right? Right? | 所以你不能说话 对吗? 对吗? |
[29:22] | I need a knife. Give me a knife. | 我要把刀 给我把刀 |
[29:25] | Cal, Cal! No, Cal! | Cal Cal! 别这么做 Cal! |
[29:26] | I’m going to need something like a hollow ball. | 我想要个空心球状的东西 |
[29:28] | Like a pipe. | 比如烟斗 |
[29:30] | Yeah, a pipe, you know. | 对 烟斗 你知道的 |
[29:31] | Give me that straw, that’ll do it. | 把那个吸管给我 |
[29:39] | You’re going to love this. | 你会很享受的 |
[29:45] | Hey, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[29:46] | We were supposed to have lunch. | 我们说好一起吃午饭的 |
[29:48] | Just call me back, please. | 回我电话 |
[30:27] | It’s funny how you’re creeping on the cop’s girl. | 真有趣 你居然能搞上这个条子的女人 |
[30:30] | Doctors be getting a lot more women than cops, | 看来医生比条子更有女人缘 |
[30:34] | even getting lady doctors. | 也更受女医生欢迎 |
[30:37] | What kind of car you drive? | 你开的是什么车? |
[30:39] | Prius. | 普锐斯 |
[30:41] | It’s deceptively fast. | 这车速度很快 |
[30:45] | What you gonna do with that? | 你打算怎么弄? |
[30:47] | Well, if what she says is true, | 嗯 如果她说的是实话 |
[30:50] | he’s got air trapped in his chest, | 他胸腔内有胀气 |
[30:53] | we gotta get it out or he’s gonna die. | 我们得把气放出来 否则他就死定了 |
[30:55] | Ok, so, now open his shirt. | 好了 现在把他衬衫解开 |
[30:59] | Come on, open his shirt. | 快点 把衬衫解开 |
[31:04] | All right, pull. | 好的 拉开 |
[31:07] | Ok, you got a little bit of space | 好了 你得从第二和第三肋骨间的 |
[31:09] | between the second and the third rib. | 那块小缝隙下手 |
[31:11] | You should start down at the bottom here. That’s it. | 你要从这个底部开始 就这样 |
[31:14] | And you work your way up. Right in there. | 然后往上 到这里 |
[31:15] | – Keep your finger there. – Now what? | – 把你的手放在那儿 – 现在怎么做? |
[31:17] | Now what you’re going to do is take the knife, | 你现在拿刀子 |
[31:19] | like that, and you’re going to | 就这样 然后 |
[31:21] | pop the knife in. | 把刀迅速插进去 |
[31:23] | You pop it right in, | 迅速从这里插进去 |
[31:26] | right where your fingers are. | 就从你手指所在的位置插进去 |
[31:27] | Just there, all right? | 就是这里 可以吗? |
[31:28] | Ok? | 行吗? |
[31:30] | There you go, son. | 拿着吧 孩子 |
[31:33] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[31:35] | Do it, H. | 动手吧 H |
[31:36] | You the doctor now. | 现在你就是医生 |
[31:40] | Pop it in. That’s it. | 快速插进去 就这样 |
[31:42] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:44] | All right, ready? All right, one. | 好的 准备好的吗? 好的 |
[31:46] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[31:49] | Do it! | 动手吧! |
[31:51] | That’s it, pop it in. Go on. | 就这里 迅速插进去 来吧 |
[31:55] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 是吗? |
[31:57] | Give me that, give me that. | 把刀给我 给我 |
[31:59] | Give me that. | 把刀给我 |
[32:00] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I thought as much. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[32:09] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[32:14] | All right, all right! | 好的 好的! |
[32:18] | I’ll talk. | 我说 |
[32:51] | You’re a pretty lady. | 你是个漂亮女人 |
[33:07] | Get out. | 下车 |
[33:28] | Get out of the car! | 下车! |
[33:29] | Open the door, move it! | 打开车门 出来! |
[33:32] | Down on the ground! | 趴到地上! |
[33:47] | Hey, Em. | 嘿 Em |
[33:49] | You ok? | 你没事吧? |
[33:50] | Yeah. Everything’s totally normal. | 没事 一切正常 |
[33:54] | I’m just reading my grandmother’s diary | 我正在看我奶奶的日记 |
[33:55] | that I found in my missing father’s safe. | 是从我那失踪的老爸的保险箱里找到的 |
[33:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:01] | “Declaration of Tax Amnesty.” | “税务减免申报单” |
[34:04] | What’s that about? | 那是什么东西? |
[34:07] | You know, I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 |
[34:09] | And then there’s this. | 我发现了这个 |
[34:13] | “In conclusion, we find that based on | “总而言之 基于 |
[34:16] | the genetic testing results… | 基因检测结果… |
[34:19] | the probability of paternity is 99.99%.” | 亲子关系的可能性为99.99%” |
[34:24] | It says that your dad’s is your dad, Em. | 就是说你老爸就是你亲爸 Em |
[34:28] | I mean, the test shows that conclusively. | 我的意思是 检测表明这是勿庸质疑的 |
[34:31] | Yeah, but why would he have checked in the first place? | 是的 但他为什么要去检测呢? |
[34:43] | All right, so I understand | 好的 我理解 |
[34:44] | why you want to protect Russo, right. | 你为什么要保护Russo |
[34:45] | ‘Cause she was your partner. | 因为她是你的搭档 |
[34:47] | But for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out | 但我却无论如何也想不明白 |
[34:50] | why you wouldn’t give up the other name. | 你为什么一直不肯说出另一个名字 |
[34:52] | Till a few minutes ago. | 直到刚才我终于明白了 |
[34:57] | One of the people | 有一个杀你父亲的凶手 |
[34:59] | that killed your father is in this room. | 就在这间屋里 |
[35:02] | – Him. – No, not him. | – 是他 – 不 不是他 |
[35:04] | I wish it was him, you know how I feel about this man, all right. | 我也希望是他 你知道我对这个男人的感觉 |
[35:08] | He is all about rules. | 他办事中规中矩 |
[35:11] | And he’s a federal agent. | 而且他是联邦特工 |
[35:12] | As a federal agent, he is sworn | 作为联邦特工 他宣过誓 |
[35:14] | to protect the identity of a confidential informant. | 要保护线人的身份 |
[35:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:20] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[35:22] | You want to torture me again? | 你想继续折磨我? |
[35:24] | Yeah, yeah, I do. | 是的 没错 我是这样想的 |
[35:25] | I’d love to, but I’ll take a rain check on that, all right? | 我很乐意这么做 但我想改天再来 好吗? |
[35:28] | I mean, you can’t give it up. | 我的意思是 你没法说出来 |
[35:31] | But then I caught the look between these two. | 但我突然看到他们俩对视的表情 |
[35:43] | Why are you looking at me? | 你看我干嘛? |
[35:44] | Well, I know I’m not a C.I., right, | 好吧 我知道我不是卧底… 对吧 |
[35:46] | and I’m damn sure he’s not. | 而且我也很确定他也不是 |
[35:48] | So… | 所以… |
[35:49] | Who’s that leave, eh? | 那是谁呢 嗯? |
[36:06] | You’re a C.I.?! | 你是卧底!? |
[36:08] | No! | 不是! |
[36:10] | Sorry, H. | 抱歉 H |
[36:16] | What’s wrong with you, money? | 你这是怎么了 为了钱吗? |
[36:18] | He lyin’. | 他在说谎 |
[36:20] | You yawned. | 你在忽悠我 |
[36:22] | It’s this thing you do. | 是你正在做的这件事 |
[36:24] | It means you’re lying! | 说明你在说谎! |
[36:26] | You did hear him, right? | 你听到他说的话了 对吧? |
[36:28] | You heard him say “I killed a man.” | 你听到他说”我杀了一个人” |
[36:29] | Well, he’s talking about your father. | 他说的就是你爸爸 |
[36:33] | No! | 不是! |
[36:35] | I never killed no man! | 我从没杀过人! |
[36:37] | You kill my father? | 你杀了我爸爸? |
[36:39] | No! | 没有! |
[36:40] | He see your temper and he playing you! | 他知道你的脾气 他在耍你! |
[36:43] | Then put your gun down. | 那就把你的枪放下 |
[36:45] | No. | 不 |
[36:46] | You’ll shoot me! | 你会对我开枪的! |
[36:48] | Put it down! | 放下! |
[36:50] | I loved your father. | 我也爱你父亲 |
[36:52] | Loved him. | 我爱他 |
[36:55] | Look at me, fool! | 看着我 你这个傻瓜! |
[36:57] | Look! | 看着我! |
[37:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:18] | You should have never pointed your gun at me. | 你不该用枪指着我 |
[37:23] | FBI! | 联邦调查局探员! |
[37:25] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[37:27] | Drop the weapon! Drop it! | 放下武器! 放下武器! |
[37:41] | He made it, eh? | 他撑过来了吧? |
[37:42] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[37:44] | – I’m the reason he got shot. – Well, he’s lucky. | – 他就是因为我挨的枪子 – 嗯 他很走运 |
[37:47] | Bullet missed his artery. Kid could have died. | 子弹没打中动脉 否则这孩子就活不了了 |
[37:49] | He’s an adult, though. | 不过他已经是成年人了 |
[37:51] | I mean, in the eyes of the court. | 我是说 从法律上说 |
[37:53] | I’m right, right? | 我没说错吧 是吗? |
[38:01] | How you doing? You all right? | 你怎么样了? 你没事吧? |
[38:03] | Can I have a minute, love? | 我们能单独聊一会吗 宝贝? |
[38:10] | So… | 那… |
[38:12] | you killed a man, right? | 你杀了一个人 对吗? |
[38:14] | Moon’s father. | Moon的父亲 |
[38:17] | ‘Cause your partner couldn’t. | 因为你的搭档下不了手 |
[38:19] | That’s it, right? | 是这样 对吗? |
[38:22] | I did what I had to do | 我做了我应该做的 |
[38:25] | to protect the agents that work for me. | 去保护为我工作的探员 |
[38:27] | You get that, right? | 你明白的 是吧? |
[38:33] | Nice work in there, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你表现得不错 |
[38:35] | You’re one of the best liars that I’ve seen in a long time. | 你是我这么长时间以来见过的最出色的骗子 |
[38:37] | Back at ya. | 你也一样 |
[38:41] | So you’re not just in Gillian’s life | 那你跟Gillian在一起 |
[38:43] | for a bit of the old, you know. | 不只是为了那个 你知道我说的是什么吧 |
[38:45] | Sex? | 性爱? |
[38:48] | You can’t say the other word, can you? | 你说不出其它的词来了 对吧? |
[38:53] | Love. | 爱 |
[38:59] | Dave. You’ve got one minute. | Dave 你可以跟她谈一小会儿 |
[39:06] | They’re not going to give me my old life back. | 他们不会让我继续过我原来的生活的 |
[39:07] | My cover’s been blown. | 我的卧底身份已经暴露了 |
[39:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | You’re walking? Are you crazy? | 你还下床走路? 你疯了吗? |
[39:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:17] | – Up and walking. – oh, oh. | – 起床走路 – 噢 噢 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[39:20] | I checked myself out. | 我自己要出院的 |
[39:22] | I can’t blame you, really. | 我很理解 真的 |
[39:24] | These places will kill you. | 医院不是个好地方 |
[39:26] | Dave. | Dave 我先出去 |
[39:30] | I’ll meet you back at your apartment. Ok? | 我到你的公寓等你 好吗? |
[39:37] | I’ll see you there. | 在那儿见 |
[39:55] | He doesn’t want me to follow him. | 他不想让我跟他走 |
[39:58] | No. | 是的 |
[40:00] | They’re going to move him. | 他们要把他转移走 |
[40:02] | Change his name. | 改名换姓 |
[40:12] | I liked the one he had. | 我喜欢以前的他 |
[40:20] | All right, now this is just getting ridiculous, Danielle. | 好了 这个也太可笑了吧 Danielle |
[40:24] | Come on, it’s like art for your stomach. | 拜托 这对你的胃来说是艺术品 |
[40:28] | It’s like hotel art. You leave the tip. | 像酒店艺术 小费你来给 |
[40:30] | You know, you could have died yesterday. | 你昨天差点死掉 |
[40:34] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[40:36] | So you admit you’re an idiot. | 所以你承认你是傻瓜了 |
[40:38] | No, because… | 不是 因为… |
[40:41] | if I was an idiot, | 如果我真是个傻瓜 |
[40:43] | right, I would get into far more mundane | 那我就会犯惹上更恐怖的麻烦 |
[40:48] | trouble, or, you know, | 或者 你知道 |
[40:50] | forgetting a lunch date with your daughter. | 忘记和女儿共进午餐 |
[40:52] | It’s a good thing you never do that. | 幸好你从没犯过这样的错 |
[40:54] | Absolutely, I’ve grown up. | 当然 我是已经不是小孩子了 |
[41:02] | Don’t tell me you read your granny’s diary. | 别告诉我你看了你奶奶的日记了 |
[41:05] | You read your granny’s diary. | 你看了你奶奶的日记了 |
[41:07] | And, oh, look at this. | 还有 哦 看这个 |
[41:08] | I am 99.99% yours. | 我有99.99%的可能性是你的骨肉 |
[41:12] | You know, you might want to take this test again. | 你可能应该再测一次 |
[41:15] | There’s still a 0.01% chance | 还有0.01%的可能性 |
[41:18] | that people in the lab were lying. | 那些人是骗你的 |
[41:19] | What, so I might get lucky, you mean? | 什么 你是说 我运气不错? |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:24] | Right. | 好了 |
[41:26] | Me and your mom, all right, | 我和你妈妈 |
[41:28] | we gate crashed this awful… | 我们混进了这个糟糕的… |
[41:32] | Party at Harvard. | 哈佛派对 |
[41:34] | I look across the room, and there’s your mom. | 我朝屋里看了一眼 就注意到你妈妈了 |
[41:36] | She’s being chatted up by some astronomer. | 她正跟一个什么天文学家在聊天 |
[41:38] | She’s laughing her ass off. | 她正笑得前仰后合 |
[41:41] | All these jokes, and stuff. | 正说些笑话什么的 |
[41:44] | And she’s flirting with him, you know, as she does. | 她正和他调情 你知道的 她一向这样 |
[41:47] | And I caught just the tiniest flash of something. | 我被什么东西轻轻电了一下 |
[41:51] | Something? | 什么东西? |
[41:52] | Yeah, something. | 是的 某种东西 |
[41:54] | It was probably just the earliest bits of you | 可能是未成形的你 |
[41:55] | just floating around in there somewhere, you know, | 若隐若现地在那里 |
[41:57] | ‘Cause it was around that time, | 因为差不多就是那个时候 |
[41:59] | but I don’t know what it was. But… | 其实我也不知道那是什么 但是… |
[42:03] | a scientist’s job | 一个科学家的工作 |
[42:05] | is to verify, right? | 就是去证实它 对吧? |
[42:11] | You never trust anyone, do you? | 你从不相信任何人 对吗? |
[42:16] | You know, that’s why you’ll always be alone. | 你知道吗 这就是你总是形单影孤的原因 |
[42:35] | I’m not alone. | 我并不孤单 |