时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | No distractions. No histrionics. | 别分心 别装腔 |
[00:27] | Everyone on the ground! | 全趴下 |
[00:28] | You stay with him until I reach the teller window. | 你和他呆在一起 直到我到出纳窗口 |
[00:33] | He’ll take care of the cameras and the lights. | 他会料理好监视器和照明设备 |
[00:36] | Me and the others will control the situation | 我和其他人来控制大局 |
[00:38] | While you open the safe. | 你去打开保险库 |
[00:41] | We’re in. We’re out. | 同生死共患难 |
[00:44] | I need a gun. | 我要把枪 |
[00:46] | 36小时前 | |
[00:48] | Writin’ a book like this is like– | 写本书就像 |
[00:50] | Well, it’s not easy. | 好吧 非易事 |
[00:53] | You know, it’s like a high-wire act, really. | 你知道 就像高空悬索表演 |
[00:59] | I mean, especially since the whole thing | 我是说 特别是整件事 |
[01:02] | Hinges on a science which– | 攸关于科学 |
[01:05] | Take my word for it– in the wrong hands, would be a gaping yawn. | 信我的话 做错事就会张口打呵 |
[01:09] | I mean, you can’t make sense of what you see, you see? | 我是说 你搞不清楚你所见的一切 对吗 |
[01:14] | Human face is like a puzzle. It– | 人脸是一副拼图 |
[01:17] | You gotta know what to look for. | 你要认清到底要找什么 |
[01:21] | Um… | 嗯 |
[01:23] | This book, it’s just not– | 这本书 |
[01:25] | It’s not gonna write itself, you know what I mean? | 可不会自圆其说 你懂我的意思吗 |
[01:27] | Are you saying your science is like art? | 你是说你的科学理论是艺术 |
[01:30] | Small “A.” | 赏你个小红花 |
[01:32] | Uh, he’s selfish, some say brilliant, | 他很自私 也有人说他有才气 |
[01:34] | But a bully. | 但是个土霸 |
[01:37] | He’s dangerous. He’s a narcissist, | 他很危险 他是个自恋狂 |
[01:39] | And, uh, I can see that you are– | 我看得出 你是想 |
[01:41] | You’re wondering how it is | 你想知道到底出了什么事 |
[01:42] | I’ve managed to work for him this long, | 我这段时间有设法和他一起共事 |
[01:45] | And, uh, you know, the truth is I don’t know. | 可事实是 我也不知道 |
[01:49] | I don’t know, but the point is that I’m here now. | 我真不知道 但关键点是我现在在这 |
[01:53] | Dr. Lightman, let me be completely clear. | 莱特曼博士 我把事情说明朗点 |
[01:56] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你看上去需要来一杯 |
[01:58] | Beg your pardon? | 请原谅能重复一遍吗 |
[01:59] | Glass of water just to clear the throat, you know. | 来杯水能清清嗓子 |
[02:02] | Back in a jiffy. | 马上回来 |
[02:08] | Torres, in 2 minutes, right, | 托勒斯 占用两分钟行吗 |
[02:12] | I want you to come in my office | 我想让你到我办公室 |
[02:14] | And tell me I’m needed urgently. | 告诉我急需帮助请求支援 |
[02:16] | Needed urgently where? | 哪里急需要帮助 |
[02:17] | I don’t know. I don’t care, all right? | 我不知道 也不在乎 懂吗 |
[02:19] | But make it good, all right? | 但做到尽善尽美 行吗 |
[02:20] | Ok. Yeah. No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:22] | Uh, why? | 为什么呢 |
[02:24] | Is this the Torres group already, | 这里到底是托勒斯集团 |
[02:26] | Or is it still the Lightman group? | 还是莱特曼集团 |
[02:29] | Right. | 真是的 |
[02:36] | It’s tap water. | 这是自来水 |
[02:39] | You know, hope that’s all right. | 我对这水有信心 |
[02:41] | Save the planet. All that. You know what I mean? | 它可以拯救地球 你懂我意思吗 |
[02:48] | My client, DeWitt and Jones publishing, | 我的客户 德维特・琼斯出版社 |
[02:50] | Is tired of waiting | 很讨厌那种 |
[02:52] | For the book they contracted you to write over 2 years ago. | 签约了两年却还迟迟未见草稿的书 |
[02:55] | They now need evidence that you’re working in good faith | 他们需要些证据 在给与慷慨的预付款后 |
[02:58] | Commensurate with the generous advance they paid. | 你是否还认真潜心工作 |
[03:02] | In other words, deliver the book | 换而言之 在本季度末 |
[03:04] | Before the end of the quarter, | 书稿务必要送达 |
[03:06] | Or next time we see each other will be in court, | 否则下次见面就是在法庭上了 |
[03:08] | And you’ll be facing charges of misrepresentation and, uh, fraud. | 你将会面临歪曲和诈骗的赔偿指控 |
[03:12] | End of the quarter? | 本季度末 |
[03:15] | I mean, what do they think I’m writin’ here, a check? | 他们何从知道我有认真在写书呢 突击检查吗 |
[03:18] | That’d be an elegant way out, | 有个很棒的解决之道 |
[03:20] | Save the inevitable lien on your assets. | 保留所有财产的不可避免的扣押权 |
[03:23] | My advice to you– write the damn book. | 我建议就是 赶快写完那该死的书 |
[03:29] | It’s just tap water! | 只是自来水啊 |
[03:30] | It’s not poison! | 不是毒药啊 |
[03:34] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[03:36] | That was someone with more contempt for me | 就是一个蔑视老子的人 |
[03:39] | Than they have for the planet, which is saying something. | 就连拯救地球的水也一同蔑视的人 |
[03:41] | She’s a 24-karat pit bull, that one. | 她就是条戴有24开金的皮特犬 |
[03:44] | But then you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你很早就知道 对吗 |
[03:46] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 感谢提醒 |
[03:47] | Have you written even one word of this book? | 那本书你动过一个字吗 |
[03:50] | Which, by the way, you failed to ever tell me about. | 外提一下 这事你同我只字未提过 |
[03:52] | Well, the hard part… | 最难的部分是 |
[03:54] | Is in here. Rest is easy. | 在这里 其余都很容易 |
[03:57] | Let’s hope so, for all our sakes. | 希望如此 为了我们的利益 |
[03:59] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[03:59] | This is a business. You may not care | 这是工作 你可能不在乎 |
[04:01] | About your responsibilities to the rest of us, | 你对我们剩下这点人的权益 |
[04:03] | But please stop acting like you’re not even aware of them. | 但请你不要摆出一副无所谓的样子 |
[04:05] | Dr. Lightman, you’re needed in the lab urgently. | 莱特曼博士 现在实验室急需你在场 |
[04:08] | You’re late. | 你来迟了 |
[04:11] | And you’re leaking. | 你有东西掉了 |
[04:16] | Ah, bollocks. | 尽胡扯 |
[04:21] | I need access to my account, please. | 我想查一下自己的帐户 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[04:43] | You see that, right? You see that? | 你看见对吗 你看见了 |
[04:46] | They always look at me like that. | 他们总这样看我 |
[04:48] | I mean, do I look like a criminal to you? | 我是说 我有那么像干坏事的吗 |
[04:51] | Don’t answer that. | 别说是真的 |
[04:52] | Cal lightman. | 卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[04:54] | Hi. Pleased to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:55] | Now, pay attention. Keep up. | 现在集中精力 别低头 |
[04:57] | You see these two? | 你看到那两位吗 |
[04:58] | They’re on the rocks. | 他们破产了 |
[05:00] | She’s had it up to here with him, and, uh, he blames her, | 她受骗了陪着他不耐烦的来到这 他指责她 |
[05:02] | So now it’s all down to the money. | 现在就只剩下钱的问题了 |
[05:07] | And see this one over here? | 看到站在那里的那位吗 |
[05:10] | That’s your average honor student, that is. | 一般好学生就是这样的 |
[05:13] | Or meth head. | 或者是瘾君子 |
[05:14] | Possible to be both. | 也可能两者兼备 |
[05:16] | But I digress. | 我有点跑调了 |
[05:19] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我还不知道你的芳名 |
[05:21] | Well, that’s because you haven’t given me a chance. | 那是因为你没给我机会 |
[05:30] | How you doin’? You all right? | 近来如何 还好吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 行 |
[05:33] | So are you looking for someone, or, uh, | 你是在等谁吗 |
[05:36] | You know, you just casin’ the joint? | 你正在侦测地形是吗 |
[05:39] | What? | 什么 |
[05:40] | No, it’s all right. | 没什么 |
[05:41] | Secret’s safe with me, as long as you cut me in. | 我帮你保守秘密 只要算我一份就行 |
[05:47] | So, uh, when you gonna do it, then? | 那么什么时候动手 |
[05:51] | Do what? | 动什么 |
[05:53] | Rob the bank. | 抢银行啊 |
[06:34] | What?! Is it something I said?! | 怎么 我有说过什么吗 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[06:53] | How much time’d you do? | 你花了多少时间 |
[06:56] | Listen, buddy, whatever you’re sellin’, | 听着伙计 无论你想卖什么 |
[06:57] | I’m not buyin’, all right? | 我不会买的 懂了吗 |
[06:59] | State or federal? | 州立银行还是美联储 |
[07:02] | How do you know I was in? | 你怎么知道我是那里的 |
[07:03] | My money’s on state. | 我的钱存在州立银行 |
[07:06] | When’d you get out? Was it days ago? | 什么时候出发 这几天吗 |
[07:08] | Weeks? | 这几周吗 |
[07:10] | I’ve been in exactly the same place as you are now. | 你现在这的地方正巧我以前也来过 |
[07:14] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[07:24] | In answer to your question, | 在回答你的问题时 |
[07:27] | I read faces. | 我在解读的面部表情 |
[07:29] | I didn’t ask you anything. | 我没问过你任何问题 |
[07:30] | Yeah, you did. Not only that, | 是的 不仅是那样 |
[07:31] | I used to work in that bank, | 你还在那家银行工作过 |
[07:34] | So I’ve got the added edge. | 我得到了一点先机条件了 |
[07:38] | You worked in that bank? | 你在那银行工作吗 |
[07:40] | Yep, corporate office downtown. Why? | 是的 市中心的合作办公室 为何问这 |
[07:43] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[07:44] | You sure about that, are you? | 你确信吗 |
[07:46] | What’s my face sayin’ right now? | 我的面部表情刚才有说什么吗 |
[07:51] | You wanna hit that bank so much, it scares you. | 你很想洗劫那家银行 这让你很不安 |
[07:56] | I wanna hit that bank as bad as you do, worse, probably. | 我想洗劫那家银行快想疯了 甚至发狂 |
[08:01] | Could I just eat my breakfast in peace? | 先让我安心吃完早饭行吗 |
[08:03] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[08:05] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[08:18] | Mr. Lightman. | 莱特曼先生 |
[08:20] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:21] | Bad news about my accounts, | 坏消息 和我帐户有关 |
[08:23] | Which you’re secretly enjoying. | 这是你偷着乐的原因 |
[08:25] | Sorry to keep you. | 对不起让你久等了 |
[08:26] | Sandy Baxter, branch manager. | 山迪・百特 支行经理 |
[08:28] | Tell me I’m wrong, Sandy. | 告诉我 我是错的 山迪 |
[08:30] | Tell me my accounts haven’t | 告诉我 我的帐户没有被突然 |
[08:32] | suddenly and mysteriously been frozen. | 或者神秘的被冻结 |
[08:35] | Maybe you’d like to discuss this somewhere a little more private. | 也许我们找个私人点的地方继续讨论比较好 |
[08:37] | Ah, pull the other one. | 别扯到另一边 |
[08:39] | Mr. Lightman, there’s really no need | 莱特曼先生 我们没有必要 |
[08:41] | To adopt that tone with me. | 在这里闹得不可开交 |
[08:42] | First off, to you, Sandy, it’s Dr. Lightman. | 首先 对你山迪 这里站着的是莱特曼博士 |
[08:46] | Dr. Lightman. Of course. | 莱特曼博士 对 没错 |
[08:48] | Secondly, you’re about to get robbed. | 其次 你们这马上要被洗劫 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 什么 |
[08:54] | Robbed. You know, | 抢劫 你知道的 |
[08:54] | Cleaned out, hit hard, | 洗劫一空 严重受损 |
[08:57] | Guns and that. | 还有枪什么的 |
[08:59] | You follow? | 你跟我来吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:11] | So he was mappin’ your camera blind spots. | 他正在寻找监视器的盲点 |
[09:14] | I noticed, ’cause I backed him out of one, | 我注意到了 因为我让他退后了几步 |
[09:16] | Which is why you see him there. | 所以你才有机会看到他 |
[09:18] | – So he’s a pro? – Well, if he was that good, | -他是老手吗 -如果他是 那最好不过了 |
[09:21] | It’d take me a little longer than 2 minutes to spot him. | 也就不用花我两分多的时间去找认出他了 |
[09:25] | Why didn’t your rent-a-cop spot him? | 为什么你雇佣的条子没认出他 |
[09:28] | Well, you see the world differently, Mr. Ligh– | 因为你看待事物的角度不同 莱特曼先生 |
[09:30] | Dr. Lightman, | 莱特曼博士 |
[09:32] | Notice things others don’t. | 能够察觉别人没注意到的细节 |
[09:37] | He recognized him, | 他认出了那家伙 |
[09:38] | Which makes me think inside job. | 让我感觉他是在做潜伏工作 |
[09:41] | John Agro? He’s been at the bank 8 years. | 约翰・阿苟 他在银行工作了八年之久 |
[09:43] | I know his wife. | 我是认识他的妻子 |
[09:44] | No one robs a bank alone. | 没有人会单独抢银行 |
[09:46] | Can you prove any of this? | 你能证明吗 |
[09:48] | I intend to. | 有这打算 |
[09:49] | You can’t prove a thing. | 你证明不了 |
[09:51] | Well, even so, I’d call the cops if I were you. | 就算如此 我是你的话会先向警察救助 |
[09:53] | And tell ’em what, | 和他们说什么 |
[09:54] | The facial-tic guy says we’re about to get robbed? | 一人脸甄谎机器说我们这要被抢劫吗 |
[09:58] | No cops, then? | 这没有警察 |
[10:00] | That’s what you’re saying? | 这就是我想说的 |
[10:01] | Correct. | 对 |
[10:03] | That doesn’t come cheap. | 这可不便宜 |
[10:06] | You think you and me, we can work together? | 你觉得我们俩能够共事吗 |
[10:09] | Is that it? | 是不是 |
[10:10] | You think you can follow a few simple instructions? | 你想服从一些简单的指示对吗 |
[10:16] | Simple instructions? | 简单的指示 |
[10:20] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人 |
[10:23] | Never seen him. | 从没见过 |
[10:24] | Why the fear of someone you’ve never seen before, then? | 为何会对一位素未谋面的人流露出恐惧 |
[10:26] | I’m telling you I don’t know the man. | 我和你说了 我不认识这人 |
[10:29] | Oh, that’s just not true. | 这句不是实话 |
[10:30] | So if you’ve never seen him… | 这么说你从未见过他 |
[10:32] | You’ve either smelled him, | 你要么闻过他的味道 |
[10:34] | or you recognized his voice. | 要么听过他的声音 |
[10:39] | Recognized his voice. | 听过声音 |
[10:40] | See how your face flinched? | 看到你的脸怎么紧缩了吗 |
[10:42] | Directly linked to the muscles in your sphincter. | 那与你的括约肌相连 |
[10:51] | On my way home a few nights ago, I– | 几天前的一个晚上在我回家的路上 |
[10:53] | Some guys came up behind me, | 有几个人从后面抓住我 |
[10:56] | blindfolded me, | 蒙住我的眼睛 |
[10:58] | took me to a room, handcuffed me to a rail. | 把我绑到一个房间里 铐在扶手上 |
[11:02] | They wanted blueprints | 他们想要蓝图 |
[11:03] | And the combination to the vault. | 还有地下室保险库的密码 |
[11:07] | They knew what they were doing, | 他们目的明确 |
[11:10] | And they’d done their research. | 而且事先做过调查 |
[11:14] | They knew my wife has lupus, | 他们知道我老婆得了狼疮 |
[11:17] | where she goes to the doctor, | 她去哪看医生 |
[11:20] | where my daughters go to school, | 我女儿们在哪里上学 |
[11:23] | which classes they take. | 上些什么课 |
[11:28] | They threatened my family. | 他们用我的家人威胁我 |
[11:33] | You haven’t given them anything, though, have you? | 你什么都没有给他们 对吧 |
[11:36] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:39] | But you came this close. | 但就差那么一点了 |
[11:42] | When you recognized his voice in the bank, | 当你在银行里认出他的声音 |
[11:45] | you figured your time to think was over. | 你知道你没时间考虑了 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna need those blueprints | 我需要那些蓝图 |
[11:54] | and the combination to the vault. You have ’em? | 还有地下室保险库的密码 你有吧 |
[11:57] | What do you need the blueprints and vault combination for? | 你要蓝图和密码干什么 |
[12:00] | You froze my assets. | 你冻结了我的资产 |
[12:01] | I froze our assets, Cal. | 卡尔 是冻结了我们的资产 |
[12:03] | Look, it’s funny, ’cause I remember hiring you, | 这真有趣 我记得有雇佣你 |
[12:05] | but I don’t remember marrying you. | 可没有娶你做老婆 |
[12:06] | You’re gonna do something insane to help that bank guard. | 你打算做疯狂的事来帮那个保安 |
[12:11] | Absolutely certifiable. | 完全正确 |
[12:15] | Please tell me there’s a method to your madness. | 你要胡来也该有原因吧 |
[12:17] | Well, a man’s family got threatened. You know what I mean? | 一个男人的家庭危在旦夕 你懂吗 |
[12:20] | 2 of ’em, actually. | 事实上是2个 |
[12:22] | 2 family men? Who’s the other one? | 2个男人的家庭 还有一个是谁的 |
[12:23] | Well, the guy I saw casing the bank, right, | 就是在银行踩点被我看到的那个 |
[12:25] | He’s not exactly your armed-robber type. You know what I mean? | 他不是你想象中的那种银行劫匪 懂我意思 |
[12:28] | Little bit more to him than meets the eye. | 他比表面看起来要复杂得多 |
[12:30] | You didn’t hire me. | 你没雇佣我 |
[12:32] | You asked me to be your partner. | 你请我做你的合伙人 |
[12:34] | I practically begged you, | 其实是求你 |
[12:36] | If I recall. | 要是我记得的话 |
[12:38] | Those were the days, eh? | 都是往事了 |
[12:39] | I’ll have Loker and Torres interview everybody at the bank. | 我会派洛克尔和托勒斯面谈银行所员工 |
[12:42] | And find out who knew that the guard’s wife had lupus. | 还有查一下谁知道保安的老婆得了狼疮 |
[12:48] | And unfreeze my assets. | 还有解冻我的资产 |
[12:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:52] | Our assets. | 我们的资产 |
[13:00] | Unused round. | 没开过枪 |
[13:02] | Safety’s still on. She panicked. | 保险栓还没关上 她当时太惊慌了 |
[13:04] | Uhh. Can you throw some more coffee grounds in the pan? | 再往锅里放点咖啡渣吧 |
[13:06] | This one’s really startin’ to stink. | 这里已经开始发臭了 |
[13:08] | Hey, there, eh? | 你好 |
[13:08] | Sorry sir, you can’t go in. | 对不起你不能进去 |
[13:10] | I’m with her. | 我跟她一块的 |
[13:14] | Last time I saw you, you maced me. | 上次见你 你朝我喷辣椒水 |
[13:16] | That’s ’cause you broke into my house. | 那是因为你闯入我家 |
[13:20] | She didn’t know her killer. | 她不认识杀她的人 |
[13:21] | What? How can you tell that? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[13:23] | Well, that’s fear, that is, all over her face. | 那恐惧 满脸的恐惧 |
[13:26] | No contempt there. | 不是蔑视的表情 |
[13:28] | Not just another pretty face, huh? | 不仅仅是一张漂亮脸蛋 |
[13:30] | I need an I.D. tech. | 我要查一个人 |
[13:34] | What did he steal, a pen? | 他干了什么 偷了支笔 |
[13:35] | Nah. They got chains on ’em. | 没有 笔有用链条固定住 |
[13:38] | Hey, run this for me, would you? | 帮我查查这个 |
[13:42] | Smells like a barista’s underpants in here. | 闻起来像咖啡师的底裤 |
[13:46] | Look, I’m telling you, although this Sarah Lange | 我跟你说 虽然这个莎拉・琅 |
[13:47] | has the right qualifications on paper, | 表面上符合要求 |
[13:49] | she is not an ideal candidate. | 但她不是理想的候选人 |
[13:50] | Loker, I hear your concern, and I get where you’re coming from, | 洛克尔 我明白你的担心 我懂你的初衷 |
[13:53] | But please just do as I ask. | 请按照我的要求去做吧 |
[13:55] | Ask? You mean tell. | 要求 你是指命令吧 |
[13:56] | I knew you understood. | 我知道你懂的 |
[13:59] | Can you give me a reason? | 总要给个理由吧 |
[14:01] | Ideal is overrated. | 理想是会被高估的 |
[14:04] | Lightman is gonna chew her up and spit her out. | 莱特曼会把她吞了再吐出来 |
[14:07] | Or maybe he’ll choke. | 那他可能会噎到 |
[14:13] | Bank job. | 银行劫案 |
[14:15] | Good case. Good collar. | 好案子 好差事 |
[14:17] | Federal case, but what’s the catch? | 联邦的案子 但为什么找我 |
[14:20] | And what happened to your brother from another mother? | 你那个同父异母的兄弟呢 |
[14:26] | If by that, you mean Agent Reynolds, | 如果你指的是雷诺兹 |
[14:30] | I severed my ties with the FBI. | 我和联调局已经毫无瓜葛了 |
[14:33] | I’m no one’s lap dog. | 我不是别人的哈巴狗 |
[14:37] | Wallowski. | 沃斯 |
[14:41] | Your friend’s name is Mike Salinger. | 你的朋友名叫麦克・塞林格 |
[14:43] | Parolee, huh? | 假释中 |
[14:46] | Sure. Give me the number. | 当然 告诉我号码 |
[14:52] | Yep. | 好的 |
[14:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | Did 3 years for assault. | 因袭击他人被判3年 |
[14:57] | Played field-goal kicker with the head of a middle manager | 和美国马里兰州银泉市银行的中层经理 |
[14:59] | at district american bank, silver spring. | 一起踢过美式足球当射门员 |
[15:02] | Same bank he was casing. | 就是他踩点的那间 |
[15:03] | He just got out 18 days ago. | 18天前才假释出来 |
[15:06] | Hey, where you goin’? I feel used. | 你去哪 我觉得被利用了 |
[15:08] | You mean “Dirty.” | 你是说奸诈吧 |
[15:11] | Have a nice life. | 祝你有个幸福生活 |
[15:12] | You have a nice smile. | 你笑起来很好看 |
[15:15] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:16] | I’m lookin’ at it. | 我正盼望看到它呢 |
[15:21] | Trust me, this has nothing to do with your deafness. | 相信我 这和你的听障没有关系 |
[15:25] | Deafness, right? | 听障 对吧 |
[15:26] | Deafness. Handicap. | 听障 聋子 |
[15:28] | It’s ok. I’m used to it. | 无所谓 我都习惯了 |
[15:31] | It’s just that Dr. Lightman is… | 只是莱特曼博士 |
[15:35] | He’s complicated. | 他很多变 |
[15:47] | Nothing suspicious at the bank. | 银行那边没有什么可疑的 |
[15:50] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[15:51] | 100%. | 百分百 |
[15:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[15:53] | This is a 70% science at best, Torres. | 这门科学只能保证70%的准确性 |
[15:57] | What’s he up to in there, then? | 那他在那边干什么 |
[15:59] | Interviewing grad students. | 面试大学毕业生 |
[16:00] | Really? To replace him? | 真的 来取代他自己 |
[16:02] | He’s not the most patient of, um… | 他并不是很有耐心 |
[16:09] | Look, I would be lying to you if I didn’t tell you | 我要是不让你知道在他手下 |
[16:11] | what it’s like to actually work for him. | 做事是什么滋味那就是在骗你 |
[16:13] | Mike salinger. Family man, | 麦克・塞林格 有家庭 |
[16:15] | Homeowner, electrician. | 有房产 是个电工 |
[16:16] | He did 3 years for assault. | 他因袭击他人入狱3年 |
[16:18] | Yeah, he got out 18 days ago. | 对 18天前才出来 |
[16:20] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的 |
[16:22] | Is he interviewing for friends? | 他在面试他朋友吗 |
[16:24] | You’ll be miserable. He’ll drive you crazy. | 你会惨兮兮 他会逼疯你 |
[16:26] | He has no respect for your time, | 他完全不尊重你的私人时间 |
[16:28] | Much less any sort of | 也不在乎你在 |
[16:28] | life that you may have outside of this place. | 公司以外的私人生活 |
[16:31] | Oh, and make no mistake. Most of what | 而且确切地说他 |
[16:32] | constitutes that work will | 指派的大部分工作 |
[16:34] | involve nothing more than fool’s errands. | 都是徒劳无功的 |
[16:37] | You should stop worrying about me | 相比担心我 |
[16:39] | and worry more about yourself. | 你应该多担心你自己 |
[16:42] | You can read lips. | 你会读唇语 |
[16:45] | What’s he saying about me? | 他怎么说我的 |
[16:53] | Henry Allen Miller. | 亨利・艾伦・米勒 |
[16:54] | He was released 3 months ago, salinger’s cellmate. | 他三个月前获释 塞林格的狱中室友 |
[16:57] | Miller was the only one caught 8 years ago | 8年前只有米勒被捕 |
[16:59] | when this armored-car driver | 而这个押款车司机 |
[17:02] | ended up a paraplegic for life. | 下半身终生瘫痪 |
[17:05] | We need to get the police involved in this now. | 现在需要警方介入了 |
[17:07] | I’m all over that one, love. | 这步已经做过了 |
[17:11] | So he only did 8 years? | 那他才呆了8年 |
[17:12] | What was he, model prisoner or something? | 他是模范囚犯还是怎样 |
[17:14] | I’m waiting for the prison authorities | 我还在等监狱方面 |
[17:16] | or whoever wrote his psych report to get back to me on that. | 或写他心理诊断报告的人回复我 |
[17:18] | Well, while you’re waiting, | 与此同时 |
[17:20] | I’ll find Salinger and Miller through their parole officers. | 我会通过他们的假释官找到他们 |
[17:22] | Wait! Wait. This Miller guy | 等等 这个米勒 |
[17:23] | is clearly very dangerous. | 很明显非常危险 |
[17:25] | Oh, well, odds are, you know, | 奇怪的是 |
[17:26] | they’re still cellmates on the outside. | 他们出来后还是共处一室 |
[17:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:40] | Mine’s a scotch, neat. | 我的有划痕 不过还算整洁 |
[17:44] | Ain’t seen the sunshine | 看不到阳光 |
[17:46] | Since I don’t know when… | 不知从何时起 |
[17:48] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[17:49] | Magic. | 巫术 |
[17:53] | I got something you want, but it’s gonna cost you. | 我有你想要的东西 不过有代价 |
[17:55] | Oh, you’re the limey he told me about. | 你就是他提过的那个英国佬 |
[17:57] | How’d you make him in the bank? | 你怎么能保证他能进银行 |
[17:59] | Well, the real question is how didn’t I make him? | 你应该问 我怎么做不到 |
[18:01] | Hold him. | 抓住他 |
[18:03] | Blimey. | 哎呦 |
[18:05] | You don’t look like a bank employee. | 你看起来可不像银行职员 |
[18:06] | Ex-employee. Didn’t he tell you that bit? | 前职员 他没跟你说 |
[18:09] | What are you selling? | 你想交易什么 |
[18:11] | Oh, now he’s buyin’. | 现在却相信了 |
[18:19] | Is this how you normally do business? | 你一般是这么做生意的吗 |
[18:25] | Oh, that’s charming, that is. | 这可爱过头了 |
[18:29] | I’ve got the schematics to the bank. | 我有银行的建筑构图 |
[18:30] | I got the combination to the vault, all right? | 我有地下室保险库的密码 怎么样 |
[18:32] | – I’m here to do business. – What’s in it for you? | -我是来谈生意的 -你想要什么 |
[18:35] | Well, besides the money, it’s personal between me and the bank. | 除了钱 我和银行有私人恩怨 |
[18:39] | What’d they do to you? | 他们怎么你了 |
[18:40] | They downsized, all right? | 他们裁员了 |
[18:43] | I put in 15 years in that place makin’ other people money, | 我在那里干了15年 替别人赚钱 |
[18:46] | and that–this is how they paid me back? I beg to differ. | 而这就是他们对我的回报 我接受不了 |
[18:48] | Who was your boss? | 你上司是谁 |
[18:52] | It’s a plonker named Ronnie Hart. | 是个叫罗尼・哈特的白痴 |
[18:56] | Got a number? | 电话号码呢 |
[18:57] | His home number. | 他家的号码 |
[18:59] | Do me a favor. | 给点面子 |
[19:03] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[19:05] | 8 years in prison, you | 在牢里的8年 |
[19:06] | think they don’t teach us anything in there? | 你以为他们什么都不教吗 |
[19:27] | Mr. Hart, sorry to disturb you tonight. | 哈特先生 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[19:29] | Need to find some information on someone applying for a job. | 因为有人申请职位需要核对一些信息 |
[19:35] | Yes. Well, unfortunately… | 很不幸 |
[19:42] | I got a feelin’ this is gonna be your last. | 我觉得这是你能喝的最后一杯酒了 |
[19:44] | Well, up yours, then. | 那就敬你们 |
[19:55] | Downsized? | 裁员 |
[19:59] | You were fired. | 你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[20:01] | Did he say what for? | 他说什么原因了吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah. He didn’t trust you. | 是的 他说他不信任你 |
[20:05] | You’re gonna give me the blueprints and the bank combination. | 你必须把蓝图和密码都交出来 |
[20:08] | What, you think I’m stupid enough to bring ’em with me, do you? | 怎么 你以为我会傻到随身携带那些吗 |
[20:10] | I know, for your sake, | 我知道 为你自己好 |
[20:11] | you better have somebody get over here to drop it off. | 你最好有人帮你送来 |
[20:16] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[20:17] | 49th and Blane, 30 minute. | 49号布雷恩街 你有30分钟 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[20:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:31] | In your psychiatric report on | 在六个月前你为米勒先生的假释听证会 |
[20:35] | Mr. Miller for his parole hearing 6 months ago, | 写的精神报告中 |
[20:37] | you gave him a clean bill of health. | 你给他开了检后健康证明书 |
[20:38] | I’ve worked in prisons. | 我在监狱工作 |
[20:40] | A clean bill of health? Really? | 健康证明书 不是吧 |
[20:43] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[20:44] | Henry Allen Miller had come a long way. | 亨利・艾伦・米勒进步很大 |
[20:48] | So you wrote, uh– here it is. | 你写到 呃 在这里 |
[20:50] | “That he has dedicated himself to the concept of rehabilitation | 他专注于复原概念的程度 |
[20:54] | and shows no signs that indicate | 表明他没有任何 |
[20:56] | any remaining recidivistic tendencies.” | 残余的重新犯罪的倾向 |
[20:59] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:00] | Miller paid his debt to society, Dr. Foster. | 米勒已还清了欠社会的债 福斯特博士 |
[21:03] | Your use of the phrase, “Concept of rehabilitation” | 你说的复原的概念 |
[21:07] | suggests to me that there may have been some doubt | 对我来说像是 监狱是否对米勒先生 |
[21:09] | as to whether prison had actually done that for Mr. Miller. | 进行了相关治疗还不确定 |
[21:11] | Prison on its own didn’t help Mr. Miller. | 单单是监狱的话 是帮不了米勒先生的 |
[21:14] | Right. Therapy helps, so much | 对的 精神治疗起了很大作用 |
[21:15] | so that he doesn’t need it anymore. | 现在他已经不需要相关治疗了 |
[21:17] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有那样讲 |
[21:18] | I know. That’s my point. Why not? | 我知道 这是我的看法 为什么不呢 |
[21:23] | Henry Allen Miller, your former patient, | 亨利・艾伦・米勒 你之前的病人 |
[21:25] | is a suspect in another potential armed robbery. | 是潜在持械抢劫案的嫌疑人 |
[21:28] | Need I say more? | 还需要我多说什么吗 |
[21:32] | All right. This is it. | 好了 就是这里了 |
[21:35] | Last known address. | 最后被看到的地方 |
[21:38] | Dead end. | 死路一条 |
[21:40] | Another fool’s errand. | 又是白跑一趟 |
[21:41] | For a start, Lightman did not tell us to come here. | 首先 莱特曼没有让我们来这里 |
[21:44] | It’s called initiative. | 这叫做自觉行动 |
[21:45] | Oh, you’re gonna explain initiative to me? | 哦 你要给我解释什么是自觉行动 |
[21:49] | Um… | 嗯… |
[21:52] | You stay here and be my lookout if you prefer. | 你如果愿意 可以呆在这里给我把风 |
[21:54] | Aw, you just wanna be like him. | 你就想像他一样 |
[21:55] | Any chance you get | 一有机会 |
[21:56] | to cut a corner or break a rule or a law, | 就找捷径 或者违个法什么的 |
[21:59] | and you just expect the rest of us | 你就希望我们其他人 |
[22:00] | to follow behind you and clean up after you. | 跟在你后面帮你收拾残局 |
[22:03] | Wow. All that from one therapy session? | 哇 都是从心理辅导课上学的 |
[22:08] | You broke into my personal calendar. | 我破坏了我办事的方式 |
[22:11] | You might wanna ask your shrink | 你可以问一下你的心理医生 |
[22:12] | why you made it so easy for me to find. | 为什么你让它那么容易的就被我发现 |
[22:20] | Seems like I’m not the only one out for revenge here. | 看来我不是唯一一个想报仇的人 |
[22:23] | All I care about’s what’s in the vault. | 我只关心金库里的东西 |
[22:26] | So how we gonna do this, then? | 那么我们要怎么分红呢 |
[22:27] | We split the job four ways, do we– | 我们分四份 对吧 |
[22:29] | You two and me and my partner? | 你们俩 还有我和我的搭档 |
[22:32] | All right, no, I– no, I get it. | 好了 不 我了解 |
[22:34] | So there’s more of you. | 你们还有更多的人 |
[22:35] | Say no more. | 不用多说 |
[22:37] | ’cause I don’t need to know, | 因为我不需要知道 |
[22:39] | Even if you wanted to tell me. It’s– | 即使你想告诉我 |
[22:43] | What is it, three more? | 怎么 还要多分三份 |
[22:44] | Four? | 四份 |
[22:46] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[22:47] | Anybody ever tell you that before? | 有没有人告诉过你 |
[22:48] | Yeah, once or twice. | 有过 一两次吧 |
[22:53] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:54] | 49th and Blane’ll take me no more that ten minutes. | 去49号布雷恩街花不了10分钟 |
[23:05] | So… | 这么说… |
[23:07] | it’s a six-man heist job, then? | 这是个6人抢劫的活 |
[23:09] | I can’t see you need that much muscle. | 我不明白为什么要那么多人手 |
[23:11] | You keep pushing, you keep talkin’ about the split, | 你再这么多嘴 谈分红的事的话 |
[23:14] | and leavin’ here with your life is gonna be payment enough. | 就拿你的小命来付款吧 |
[23:18] | You got any more food? | 有吃的吗 |
[23:20] | I could eat a horse. | 我饿死了 |
[23:47] | Loker? | 洛克尔 |
[24:05] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[24:06] | Be your lookout? What do you think I am? | 给你把风 你以为我是谁 |
[24:08] | More to the point, what do you think you are? | 说的不错 你以为你是谁 |
[24:12] | What would you have done if that hadn’t have been me? | 如果没我 你又能做什么 |
[24:15] | Ah, but it was you. | 啊 但那是你 |
[24:16] | Oh, grow up. | 哦 别耍小孩脾气 |
[24:18] | I wrote the report on Henry Allen Miller | 我为亨利・艾伦・米勒写那份报告时 |
[24:20] | when I was in my first trimester, | 是我的第一孕期 |
[24:22] | if that’s what you’re checking for. | 如果这是你在查的东西的话 |
[24:25] | Did he know you were pregnant? | 他知道你怀孕了吗 |
[24:35] | He threatened you, didn’t he? | 他威胁过你 是吗 |
[24:48] | Seriously, right? | 说真的 好吗 |
[24:50] | How does a guy like you partner up with a bloke like that, eh? | 你这样的人怎么会和他那种家伙混在一起 |
[24:55] | Or how does a man like you survive on the inside, eh? | 你这样的人是怎么在这里面混的 |
[24:59] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你又不了解我 |
[25:01] | You owe him, don’t you? | 你欠他情 是不是 |
[25:07] | You owe him your life. | 你欠他条命 |
[25:10] | Shut up and eat your food. | 闭嘴 吃你的东西 |
[25:12] | Now you’re using him as a weapon against that bank, right? | 然后你利用他去抢银行 对吗 |
[25:18] | You got any salt? | 有盐吗 |
[25:44] | It’s his eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[25:46] | It sounds crazy, I know. | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[25:49] | But he–he has these eyes that look right through you. | 但是他的眼睛似乎可以看穿你 |
[25:54] | Your fear of him sounds natural, | 你害怕他 这很正常 |
[25:56] | considering his history of violence, | 毕竟他有暴力前科 |
[25:57] | but the fact remains you falsified his psychiatric report. | 但是你却给他伪造了健康报告 |
[26:04] | You let him loose, doctor, | 你让他逍遥法外 医生 |
[26:06] | when you believed he could be a psychopath. | 当你知道他可能是精神病患者 |
[26:13] | Blueprints, but no vault combination. | 只有蓝图 没有保险库密码 |
[26:16] | You wanna live, I want that combination. | 想活命的话 交出密码 |
[26:19] | Well, it’s in here, all right? | 在我脑子里 好吗 |
[26:23] | So you’re gonna have to keep me alive, all right? | 所以你必须让我活命 好吗 |
[26:26] | Otherwise, it’s back to plan “A” For you. | 否则 你就该重新用A计划了 |
[26:28] | You can shoot your way into that bank. | 你可以直接持枪进去明抢 |
[26:29] | And good luck with that, by the way. | 顺便祝你们好运了 |
[26:38] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[26:39] | I don’t have anything to do with him anymore. | 我现在和他一点关系也没有 |
[26:42] | We found this at your old house | 我们在你们的老房子里 |
[26:44] | next to his sleeping bag. | 他的睡袋旁找到了这个 |
[26:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:53] | I came here because I was told he might be in trouble. | 我来这里是因为被告知他有麻烦了 |
[26:57] | It’s your number. | 这是你的电话号码 |
[26:59] | He keep in touch with you? | 他和你还联系着 |
[27:01] | Your ex is a suspect | 你的前夫是预谋抢劫 |
[27:03] | in a plot to rob a bank in Silver Spring. | 银泉市一银行的嫌疑人 |
[27:05] | District bank? | 地方银行 |
[27:07] | That’s anger. | 那是愤怒 |
[27:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[27:09] | At the bank or your ex? | 是冲银行还是你前夫 |
[27:11] | Or both? | 还是都有 |
[27:12] | Anger’s normal, but if I saw contempt, | 生气很正常 但是如果我看到了蔑视 |
[27:15] | I’d be more convinced you were done with him. | 我就会更相信你们已经结束了 |
[27:19] | He wrote me letters. | 他给我写信 |
[27:21] | Still angry, so not exactly love letters. | 仍然生气 这么说不是情书了 |
[27:23] | There was this woman. | 有个女人 |
[27:27] | She had lupus. He wanted me to– | 她有狼疮 他想让我 |
[27:30] | to make friends with her and her husband. | 和她还有她丈夫交朋友 |
[27:33] | Mr. And Mrs. Agro. | 阿苟夫妇 |
[27:35] | John Agro’s the guard at the bank. | 约翰・阿苟是银行的保安 |
[27:37] | Your ex is putting a heist together. | 你的前夫试图抢劫 |
[27:39] | No. That wasn’t Mike. | 不会的 麦克不会那样做的 |
[27:45] | He needed me to get him a list of names. | 他要我帮他搞到一些名字 |
[27:57] | Three years ago, the bank raised the interest rates | 三年前 银行无由提高了 |
[28:01] | on our mortgage for no reason. | 我们房子贷款的利率 |
[28:06] | We had no savings. | 我们没有积蓄 |
[28:07] | Mike called ’em, but all | 麦克打电话咨询 |
[28:08] | he could ever get was a computer message. | 但只收到些电脑信息 |
[28:12] | So one day, he took an hour off work, | 于是有一天 他有一小时没上班 |
[28:14] | which we could barely afford, | 我们根本经受不起这样折腾 |
[28:16] | and he went down there | 他去银行 |
[28:17] | just to talk to a human being. | 去找相关人士谈谈 |
[28:21] | Looking for one of the names. | 想找名单上的人 |
[28:23] | They gave him the runaround, | 他们搪塞他 |
[28:25] | so he just snapped. | 于是他被惹恼了 |
[28:28] | He lost his temper. | 他很生气 |
[28:30] | And attacked someone at the bank. | 打了银行的一个人 |
[28:34] | After that, we were finished. | 之后 我们就完蛋了 |
[28:37] | No income. | 没有收入来源 |
[28:38] | We ended up gettin’ the house foreclosed on. | 我们最后被取消了对房子的赎买权 |
[28:46] | Mike’s never gonna let this go. | 麦克一直不肯罢休 |
[28:58] | No distractions. No histrionics. | 别分心 别装腔 |
[28:59] | You stay with him until I reach the teller window. | 你和他呆在一起 直到我到出纳窗口 |
[29:02] | He’ll take care of the cameras and the lights. | 他会料理好监视器和照明设备 |
[29:05] | Me and the others will control the situation | 我和其他人来控制大局 |
[29:07] | while you open the safe. | 你去打开保险库 |
[29:10] | I need a gun. | 我需要把枪 |
[29:12] | You need to shut up. | 你需要闭嘴 |
[29:24] | He told you to kill me once the vault’s open, didn’t he? | 他让你在我打开保险库后杀了我 对吧 |
[29:32] | Walk away | 快走吧 |
[29:33] | while you still can. | 你现在还来得及 |
[29:40] | Oh, he gets about a bit, doesn’t he? | 哦 他也有分红 是不 |
[29:42] | Three to go. | 还差三个 |
[29:44] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:51] | I talk too much. | 我话讲太多了 |
[29:52] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[29:57] | Look. Look at him. | 看 看他 |
[29:59] | He sticks out like a tart in a nunnery. | 他很明显 就像妓女到了尼姑庵似的 |
[30:01] | Think the teller’s already spotted him. | 我认为出纳员已经看到他了 |
[30:06] | You stay with me. | 你和我呆着一起 |
[30:08] | There’s the door. | 那有扇门 |
[30:10] | Use it. | 走过它吧 |
[30:12] | This is gonna get nasty. You know that, don’t you? | 这事结果很不好 你知道的吧 |
[30:15] | You’re well out of your league. | 你的能力不够 |
[30:23] | Excuse me, Miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[30:26] | Sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[30:27] | There’s three in the bank, | 现在银行里有三个 |
[30:28] | And there’s three more on the way. | 还有三个在路上 |
[30:30] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:31] | All kicks off when Miller gets to the window, so… | 一切开始于米勒走到窗口处 所以… |
[30:35] | offer me some paperwork, | 给我些书面材料 |
[30:36] | as though I’m going to open an account. | 仿似我要开账户 |
[30:40] | Not that I would ever open one here again. | 并不是说我再也不在这里开户 |
[30:44] | Your people tracked down Salinger’s ex-wife. | 你们的人找到了塞林格的前妻 |
[30:46] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了 |
[30:56] | What was the name of that, uh, mortgage moron you’re after? | 你要的那个贷款是什么名字 |
[31:01] | You don’t even know, do you? | 你根本不知道 对吗 |
[31:02] | Who was that you were just talking to over there? | 你刚刚在和谁讲话 |
[31:04] | New accounts. | 开新帐户 |
[31:05] | I’ve been trying to get in her pants for months. | 我想搞她都好几个月了 |
[31:07] | Never say never. | 永不言败 |
[31:21] | Oi. Ten feet between you and the rest of your life. | 嘿 你与你的余生之间还有10英尺 |
[31:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:35] | You spent the last 3 years blaming someone else | 你过去三年里 都在抱怨某人 |
[31:38] | for your life falling apart, | 害你沦落这般田地 |
[31:40] | And what happens when you find him? | 你找到他之后 打算怎么做 |
[31:43] | You want your son to have his dad back someday, don’t you? | 你不想让自己的儿子失去爸爸吧 |
[31:52] | I’ll meet you at the diner. | 我们到小饭店里见面 |
[31:53] | I’ll even buy you breakfast. | 我请你吃早餐 |
[32:04] | Last chance. | 这是最后的机会 |
[32:09] | He’ll hunt me down | 他只要活着 |
[32:11] | for the rest of his life. | 就不会放过我 |
[32:47] | Don’t blow it now, all right? | 别乱来 好吗 |
[32:48] | Don’t blow it now. | 别把事情搞砸了 |
[32:49] | The cop made him. | 条子认出他了 |
[32:51] | “No distractions. No histrionics.” | “别分心 别装腔” |
[32:52] | Your words, right? | 借用你的话 |
[32:59] | You got the time on you, mate? | 你现在有空吗 伙计 |
[33:08] | He’s with me. | 他跟我一起的 |
[33:11] | We’re opening an account with that nice lady over there. | 我们正在让那边的美女帮忙开账户 |
[33:18] | Now, we understand each other? | 听明白了吗 |
[33:19] | Good. All right, stop looking at her now. Look at me. | 很好 不要盯着她了 看着我 |
[33:23] | Her life depends on it. | 别害了她的命 |
[33:26] | Do they give you lot business cards? | 你身上有很多商务名片吧 |
[33:28] | All right, I want you to hand me one | 好 递一张给我 |
[33:31] | with the hand that’s on your gun right now. | 就用你握枪的那只手 |
[33:36] | Ok, now tell me to have a nice day | 祝我日安 |
[33:39] | and be on your way. | 然后走开 |
[33:41] | You have a good day, sir. | 日安 先生 |
[33:43] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[33:49] | I told him there was a | 我告诉他 |
[33:50] | robbery in progress and he was too young to die. | 现在正在打劫 他很年轻 不值得送命 |
[33:53] | No, um, I said I was having trouble with my neighbors, | 开玩笑了 我说我对邻居很有意见 |
[33:55] | you know, domestic violence and that. | 就是家庭暴力那一类的情况 |
[33:57] | What, you don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 对吗 |
[34:00] | Walk out that door. Go on. | 那就走出那扇门 去啊 |
[34:10] | Everyone on the ground! | 所有人都趴下 |
[34:12] | Facedown! | 脸朝下 |
[34:13] | Get down! Stay down! Move! Move! | 趴下 趴下 别愣着 |
[34:17] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:19] | You move when I move. | 我行动时 你跟着 |
[34:21] | Move! | 趴下 |
[34:30] | Move! Move! | 快行动 |
[34:31] | Heads down! Heads down! | 低头 不要抬头看 |
[34:33] | Get ’em down! Facedown! | 趴下 脸朝下 |
[34:43] | Up! Up! Move! Move! | 起来 快走 |
[34:46] | Keep goin’! | 继续走 |
[34:48] | 2 minutes! | 两分钟 |
[34:53] | I’ll get a third, right? | 我能分到三分之一吧 |
[35:06] | Who’s in charge of home loans? | 谁负责房屋抵押贷款 |
[35:08] | Home loans? What the hell’s he talking about? | 房屋抵押贷款 他到底在说什么 |
[35:10] | That’s what he came for, | 他就是为此而来的 |
[35:11] | or didn’t he tell you that bit? | 他没跟你们提过吗 |
[35:12] | Who’s in charge– | 谁负责 |
[35:16] | is it you? | 是你吧 |
[35:17] | Are you in charge of home loans, lady? | 你负责房屋抵押贷款吗 女士 |
[35:18] | Is that you? Huh? | 是你吗 |
[35:28] | That’s not helping. | 别帮倒忙 |
[35:31] | Really, it’s not helping. | 真的 别帮倒忙 |
[35:32] | 3 years ago, you made a mistake. | 三年前 你在工作中出了差错 |
[35:35] | And then when I came in here to try to talk to you, | 然后我到了这里 想跟你谈谈 |
[35:39] | just to try to straighten it out, | 只是要改正你们的错误 |
[35:41] | I was treated like a second-class citizen. | 你们却把我当作二等公民对待 |
[35:43] | I was given the runaround. | 敷衍了事就想打发我 |
[35:52] | We’re in! | 我们进去了 |
[36:00] | Freeze. Don’t say a word. | 不许动 别说话 |
[36:05] | Yep. ‘fraid so. | 没错 就是这样 |
[36:14] | How does it feel to be on the other end of this? | 面对这样的结局 你感觉如何 |
[36:18] | ’cause I’ll tell you I been waitin’ for this moment a long time. | 我等待这一刻已经很久了 |
[36:20] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[36:23] | How does it feel?! | 感觉如何 |
[36:27] | Put the weapon down, Salinger, now! | 立刻放下武器 塞林格 |
[36:30] | Get down! Get down on the ground! | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[36:32] | Down. Get down now. | 马上趴下 |
[36:35] | Comin’ in. | 进来 |
[36:39] | Bloody hell. | 我的妈呀 |
[36:43] | There’s a lot of guns in here. | 这里好多枪啊 |
[36:47] | How you doin’? You all right? | 你在干嘛 还好吗 |
[36:49] | Oh, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[36:51] | Good. There’s gotta be at least 10 people | 任何时候 抵押部门至少 |
[36:54] | in the mortgage department at any one time, right? | 有十个工作人员 对吗 |
[36:56] | Right, love? | 是吗 亲爱的 |
[36:58] | All right? | 听到了吧 |
[37:01] | You should have walked away while you had the chance, mate. | 你当时有机会走却没有走 伙计 |
[37:06] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[37:08] | Eh? | 好吗 |
[37:11] | Well, someone’s gonna die today… | 如果今天我找不到答案 |
[37:15] | if I don’t get an answer, | 你再杀人 |
[37:16] | all right? | 好吗 |
[37:20] | 3 years ago, | 三年前 |
[37:22] | someone in the mortgage department screwed up | 抵押部门有人在工作时出了差错 |
[37:26] | and put this man’s life in the toilet. | 害他妻离子散 无路可走 |
[37:28] | Or so he thought. | 他就是这么认为的 |
[37:30] | He snapped, | 他勃然大怒 |
[37:31] | and he kicks the crap out of one of your work mates. | 把你们的一位同事揍熄火了 |
[37:37] | Now, if I was the person who screwed up like that, | 如果是我出了这种差错 |
[37:40] | I’d never be able to forget it. | 我肯定永远都忘不掉 |
[37:45] | It’s not her. That’s not the face | 不是她 她没有那种 |
[37:49] | of someone who’s burying that kind of memory. | 故意回避 不愿想起的表情 |
[37:53] | Put the gun down, and I’ll tell you who you’re looking for. | 放下枪 我告诉你那人是谁 |
[37:57] | I’ll give you 3 seconds. | 我给你三秒钟 |
[38:00] | I’m looking at him right now. | 我正在看他 |
[38:05] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[38:06] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背在身后 |
[38:12] | He doesn’t move! | 别让他跑了 |
[38:18] | That person left the bank over 2 years ago. | 那个人两年前就离开银行了 |
[38:21] | No, that person’s you. | 不 那个人就是你 |
[38:23] | All right? That’s why you didn’t want the cops involved, right? | 正因为如此 你才不愿意让警方介入 |
[38:26] | ’cause you recognized him. | 因为你认出了他 |
[38:31] | Get him up. | 拉他起来 |
[38:34] | You just helped us pull 6 wanted bank robbers | 你帮了我们大忙 让六个被通缉的 |
[38:36] | into a honey trap. Cheers for that, mate. | 银行抢劫犯自投罗网 干得不错 老兄 |
[38:38] | Now you’re goin’ back to jail, you bloody idiot. | 你就等着回监狱去吧 大傻瓜 |
[38:40] | How do you feel about that, eh? | 感觉如何啊 |
[38:53] | Mrs. Salinger? | 塞林格夫人 |
[38:58] | Sandy Baxter. | 我是山迪・百特 |
[39:08] | I want to start by saying what I should have said 3 years ago. | 这些话我原该三年前说的 |
[39:15] | Well, come on, then. Say it. | 很好 继续 快说啊 |
[39:18] | What happened to you and your family | 您以及您家人的遭遇 |
[39:20] | should never have happened. | 本来可以避免的 |
[39:23] | It was an honest mistake. | 那是我的无心之过 |
[39:24] | Yes, the interest-rate hike was in error, | 没错 利率上调是出了差错 |
[39:27] | but I really don’t think that I can be held accountable | 但对于您丈夫卷入暴力事件 |
[39:30] | for your husband resorting to violence | 其间差点杀死银行雇员 |
[39:32] | and–and nearly killing one of our bank employees in the process. | 我想我真的没有任何责任 |
[39:39] | Why didn’t you say anything about the mistake you made | 您在出了差错的时候 |
[39:42] | when you made it, Mr. Baxter? | 为何只字不提呢 百特先生 |
[39:45] | Or when the bank employee that my husband attacked | 为何在抢救被我丈夫袭击的银行雇员时 |
[39:48] | was on life support? | 不说出来呢 |
[39:53] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[39:55] | I was a coward. | 我那时很懦弱 |
[40:04] | I am a coward. | 现在也是 |
[40:13] | The Lightman group was built on my sweat. | 莱特曼集团是我辛苦建起来的 |
[40:15] | I don’t see anyone else’s name on the door, | 所以 公司的门上 书的封皮上 |
[40:18] | nor on my book jacket, for that matter. | 写的都是我的名字 而不是别人的 |
[40:20] | The one you haven’t written? | 你不是还没写那本书吗 |
[40:21] | You mess with my finances again, you and I are through. | 你又搞乱了我的财务规划 我不跟你玩了 |
[40:25] | Now, you’re the language expert. | 好了 你是语言专家 |
[40:27] | Can you tell me, do I mean that? | 告诉我 我刚才说的是真是假 |
[40:31] | I, um–I wanted to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢你们 |
[40:37] | He admitted his mistake… | 他承认了自己的错误 |
[40:41] | says the reimbursed interest | 还说赔偿利息 |
[40:43] | should cover the debt. | 足够还债 |
[40:44] | Don’t ask me how it works, love. | 其中原理就别问我了 亲爱的 |
[40:57] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[40:58] | We were told to wait here. | 他们让我们在这里等你 |
[41:00] | Well, whoever told you that misspoke. | 那人肯定是说错了 |
[41:01] | Or you misheard. | 要么就是你们听错了 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[41:05] | No, you’re not sorry. | 不 不用道歉 |
[41:06] | You’re confused, Herbert. | 你们搞错了 赫伯特 |
[41:10] | No, wait. | 等一下 |
[41:12] | Outside. | 出去 |
[41:16] | Door! | 关门 |
[41:20] | Whatever he told you, all right, | 无论他说了什么 我要告诉你 |
[41:23] | I’m not your dad. | 我不是你爸爸 |
[41:28] | Good. Uh, I see you’ve met your new help. | 很好 你已经见到了新帮手 |
[41:31] | Help? | 帮手 |
[41:32] | Grad students. | 这两位毕业生 |
[41:34] | Social psychology and behavioral science. | 在校时攻读社会心理学和行为科学 |
[41:36] | Charles from Berkeley and sarah from Princeton. | 伯克莱大学的查理和普林斯顿大学的莎拉 |
[41:39] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[41:40] | It’s in New Jersey. | 在新泽西 |
[41:42] | Look, calm down, all right? | 听着 冷静点好不好 |
[41:44] | No need to yell. | 没必要大喊大叫 |
[41:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:51] | There’s no need to yell! | 没必要大喊大叫 |
[41:59] | And I was talking about your face, by the way. | 我说的是你的表情 |
[42:03] | You’re hired. | 录用你了 |
[42:10] | Nice haircut. | 新发型不错 |
[42:11] | Thanks. I got it just– | 谢谢 我才剪的… |
[42:12] | – Not interested. – Told you. | -不感兴趣 -被我说中了吧 |
[42:14] | Told him what, Torres? | 你说中什么了 托勒斯 |
[42:15] | What you think of me. You wanna know what I think of you? | 你对我的看法 想知道我怎么看你吗 |
[42:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[42:22] | Started therapy, have we? | 开始心理治疗了吗 |
[42:24] | Had a little bit of a breakthrough recently? | 最近有点儿进展了吗 |
[42:27] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[42:29] | Hold on. It’s not therapy. | 等一下 不是心理治疗 |
[42:32] | So if it’s not a shrink you’ve been nippin’ off to see | 如果你趁上班时间溜出去 不是看心理医生 |
[42:35] | in business hours, I might add, | 话说回来 上班时间还会增加 |
[42:37] | what is it? | 那是为什么事 |
[42:38] | I don’t have to tell you that. | 我没必要告诉你 |
[42:39] | I think you’re on the hunt for a new job. | 你是在找新工作 |
[42:42] | Well, wonderful. | 很好 |
[42:44] | Let me know when you need a reference. | 需要介绍信的时候就告诉我 |
[42:47] | In the meantime… | 过期不候 |
[42:52] | Right. | 很好 |
[42:54] | You said 8:00. | 你说八点钟 |
[42:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[43:01] | Detective Wallowski, | 这位是沃斯探员 |
[43:03] | Mother superior. | 这位是女修道院院长 |
[43:05] | I know who you are, detective. | 我认识你 探员 |
[43:07] | So now you’ve met the new help. | 那么 你也见到新帮手了 |
[43:11] | Group hug? | 来个团队拥抱吗 |
[43:13] | Too early? | 为时过早吗 |
[43:16] | bugifind@gmail.com | 字幕纠错邮箱 |