时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What’s your relationship with Jerry Vincent? | 你跟杰瑞文森特关系怎么样? |
[00:09] | He was murdered last night. | 他昨晚被人杀了 |
[00:11] | He left you his practice. Including the Trevor Elliott trial. | 他把他的律师所留给你了 包括特雷弗埃利奥特诉讼案 |
[00:14] | Tech guy who killed his wife, her boyfriend. | 杀了老婆和情夫的技术男 |
[00:16] | Allegedly. | 被指控 我谈了一笔交易 米奇 把我的公司卖个大价钱 |
[00:17] | I negotiated a deal for my company to be acquired. | 被指控 我谈了一笔交易 米奇 把我的公司卖个大价钱 |
[00:20] | But if this goes on any longer, | 但是如果这件案子拖下去 |
[00:23] | or God forbid, we lose, that deal goes away. | 或者因为上帝不青睐我们而输掉了 |
[00:26] | And then I really will have lost everything. | 那样我真的会失去一切 |
[00:29] | – Remember Bruce Carlin? – Jerry’s investigator? | 记得他吗?布鲁斯卡林 杰瑞的调查员? |
[00:32] | Yes. He’s missing. | 对 他不见了 |
[00:33] | Then why did he run? | 那他为什么跑了? |
[00:35] | Maybe he knows who killed Jerry. | 也许他知道是谁杀了杰瑞 |
[00:38] | How’s the trafficking case? | 贩卖人口那个案子怎么样了? |
[00:39] | I want to keep this under wraps as long as I can | 我想尽可能地保密 |
[00:41] | so that Soto doesn’t see us coming, and my witnesses don’t get rattled. | 这样索托不知道我们的动向 我的证人们不会有顾虑 |
[00:45] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[00:46] | Got it from a camera outside Jerry’s building, | 杰瑞办公室外面的交通摄像头拍到的 |
[00:48] | around the time he was shot. | 差不多在他被杀前后 |
[00:50] | So you got a suspect? | 这么说有嫌疑人了? |
[00:51] | The thing I had to figure out was what pain the drugs were numbing. | 我必须弄清楚 毒品究竟在麻痹哪种疼痛 |
[00:55] | You can’t recover until you know what you’re recovering from. | 不知道要从哪种病痛恢复 是没办法恢复的 |
[00:58] | Eli Wyms is the magic bullet. | 伊莱维姆斯就是那颗魔法子弹 |
[01:00] | He was arrested the same day as the murders a couple miles away. | 他在谋杀案发生的同一天被捕 就在几公里外 |
[01:03] | That’s why Jerry wanted the case. | 这是杰瑞要接他这个案子的原因 |
[01:05] | It can’t be a coincidence. This guy knows something. | 这不会是巧合 这个家伙知道些情况 |
[01:08] | What did Jerry Vincent know that got him killed? | 杰瑞文森究竟知道了什么 才引来杀身之祸? |
[01:11] | You’re at risk, Counselor. | 你有危险 律师 |
[01:13] | You could be next. | 你可能就是下一个 |
[01:17] | Haller? | 哈勒? 照片上那个人 我觉得他刚来过我的办公室 |
[01:18] | The guy from the photo, I think he was just here. | 哈勒? 照片上那个人 我觉得他刚来过我的办公室 |
[01:20] | Just get over here! | 赶快过来! NETFLIX 剧集 |
[01:44] | Haller? | 哈勒? |
[01:52] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[01:53] | Oh, shit. Thank God. | 把枪放下 谢天谢地 |
[01:56] | Did a quick sweep. Whoever it was, he’s gone. | 我快速搜查了一下 不管是什么人 已经跑了 |
[02:00] | – You okay? – You got the photo? | -你还好吗? -照片带过来了吗? |
[02:06] | This is the guy. Who is he? | 就是他 他是谁? |
[02:08] | Our best guess is he’s a hitter brought in from out of town. | 外地来的杀手 这是我们最靠谱的猜测 |
[02:11] | Question is, what’s he want from you? | 问题是他想从你这里搞到什么? |
[02:13] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[02:14] | Only one reason this guy would come back. | 这个人回来只有一个原因 |
[02:16] | He thinks you know something. | 他觉得你知道什么事情 |
[02:18] | – So, what is it? – I told you everything I know. | -到底是什么事? -我已经全都告诉你了 |
[02:20] | – What are you hiding? – I’m not hiding anything, man. | -你在掩盖什么? -伙计 我什么都没掩盖 |
[02:27] | I’ll come back later. | 我一会儿再过来 |
[02:30] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[02:32] | That’s the last time we’ll ever get our trash picked up. | 以后再不会有人来收垃圾了 |
[02:35] | Look, I’ve got the biggest trial of my career coming up. | 我即将迎来职业生涯里 最重要的庭审了 |
[02:38] | Okay? And Jerry had a defense. | 好吧?而杰瑞有一套辩护方案 |
[02:40] | Whatever it was, I think it was in the briefcase this guy stole. | 不管那是什么 我觉得就在这个家伙带走的公文箱里 |
[02:44] | So, if I knew anything that could find him, I would tell you. | 如果我有任何找到这个人的线索 我早就告诉你了 |
[02:48] | Come on. I’d better walk you to your car. | 来吧 我得看着你上车 |
[02:53] | I don’t want you putting two in the mailman. | 我不想你朝任何人开枪 |
[02:55] | I was about to go get something to eat. | 我本来是想出去吃点东西的 |
[02:58] | You wanna join? | 你来不来? |
[03:01] | What? You got here in under five. Least I can do is buy you a steak. | 干吗?你不到五分钟就过来了 请你吃顿牛排还不是小意思 |
[03:06] | You know Taylor’s on Eighth? | 知道第八大街上的泰勒吧? |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 知道 我跟那家餐厅熟得很 |
[03:08] | They’ll keep the kitchen open if I call. | 知道 我跟那家餐厅熟得很 (驳回) (泰勒牛排屋) |
[03:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 久等了 |
[03:48] | Can’t valet a city car. | 公车不能交给泊车的人 |
[03:55] | What? | 什么? |
[03:57] | It was the lights, wasn’t it? | 是因为灯光 对不对? |
[04:01] | What lights? | 什么灯光? |
[04:04] | You were waiting for me outside. That’s how you got to me so fast. | 你刚才一直在外面等我 所以才那么快就到了 |
[04:07] | You saw me turn out the lights in my office, | 你看见我关了办公室的灯 |
[04:10] | that’s when you knew I was heading for the garage | 所以知道我马上要去车库了 |
[04:12] | where your guy was waiting for me. | 你的人在那里等着我 |
[04:15] | – Ready? – The photo gave it away. | -可以点餐了吗? -照片出卖了你 |
[04:17] | You said you’d bring it by the office, show Jerry’s assistant, | 你说过要自己带到办公室来 给杰瑞的助手看看 |
[04:21] | – but you never came. – Yeah. I got tied up. | 但你一直没来 对 我有事没脱开身 |
[04:23] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[04:24] | This photo was intended for an audience of one, me. | 胡扯 这照片都是做给我看的戏 |
[04:27] | But the clincher was this. | 但关键的是 |
[04:29] | I asked my investigator to look into your suspect. | 我让我的调查员打听了一下 你手里这个嫌疑人 |
[04:32] | He’s got a source in the LAPD. | 他在洛城警局是有眼线的 |
[04:35] | But as soon as he asked about the photo, his source, he just dried up. | 但是他一张口问这照片的事 他的线人就没影了 |
[04:39] | Because they asked you about it, right? | 都是因为他们已经问过你了 对吧? |
[04:41] | You used this to smoke out a leak. | 你用这一手找到了谁会走漏风声 |
[04:44] | You set me up. | 你构陷了我 |
[04:48] | For the record, | 我这话放在这里 |
[04:50] | smoking out the leak was just a lucky bonus. | 找到谁会走漏风声只是意外收获 |
[04:54] | Thought you were holding out on me. | 一开始我觉得你有事情瞒着我 |
[04:55] | You thought I knew who killed Jerry? | 你觉得我知道是谁杀了杰瑞? |
[04:57] | I had to consider the possibility. | 我必须得考虑这个可能性 |
[05:00] | I was just trying to scare you into talking, that’s all. | 我只是想吓唬你 好让你张嘴说话 仅此而已 |
[05:06] | Look on the bright side. | 想想积极的方面 |
[05:08] | At least now I know you’re being honest with me. | 至少我现在知道了你没有瞒着我 |
[05:11] | I call the Chief of Detectives, I can end your career right now. | 我现在就可以给警探总长打电话 你的职业生涯就完蛋了 |
[05:15] | Unless for once, you’re honest with me. | 除非你老老实实跟我聊一次 |
[05:17] | Now, what do you know about Jerry’s murder? | 关于杀害杰瑞的凶手 你都知道些什么? |
[05:24] | Not much. | 没多少 |
[05:25] | But the week before he was shot, | 但是他被害前一周 |
[05:27] | Jerry got a bunch of calls from somebody in the FBI. | 联邦调查局有个人 给杰瑞打了很多电话 |
[05:30] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[05:32] | The Feds don’t share their business with us. | 联邦调查局的案子没有跟我们通气的 |
[05:34] | Jerry have any federal cases? | 杰瑞有什么联邦诉讼案吗? |
[05:36] | No. Not at the moment. | 目前没有 |
[05:38] | He could have been an informant. | 他可能是线人 |
[05:40] | Or the target of an investigation. Either one could’ve gotten him killed. | 或者是调查对象 这两种情况都会让他有生命危险 |
[05:45] | Or, for all you know, | 要不然 你也可以猜 |
[05:46] | somebody in the bureau was in his fantasy league. | 调查局里有人 跟他在同一个梦幻联赛里 |
[05:49] | I’m grasping at straws here, Haller. | 哈勒 我这是抓紧救命稻草 |
[05:52] | Jerry’s clients were a dead end, | 杰瑞的客户们不可能说什么 |
[05:54] | we lost his investigator, this Bruce Carlin. | 我们找不到他的调查员布鲁斯卡林 |
[05:56] | You knew Jerry. | 你认识杰瑞 |
[05:57] | Don’t you want us to find whoever killed him? | 难道你不希望 我们查出来是谁杀了他吗? |
[06:00] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[06:01] | It isn’t what you know that can help me. | 不是你知道的事情能帮我 |
[06:05] | It’s what the killer thinks you know. | 是那个杀手觉得你知道什么 |
[06:08] | Whoever killed Jerry, | 不管是谁杀了杰瑞 |
[06:10] | if we could make them think you know something you’re not supposed to, | 如果我们可以让他们觉得 你知道了不应该知道的事情 |
[06:14] | I can use that to draw them out. | 我就可以利用这一点引蛇出洞 |
[06:17] | You’re asking me to make myself a target, like, for real this time? | 你这是要我把自己当成诱饵 这次是动真格的? |
[06:21] | Maybe we’ll find out what was in that briefcase. | 也许我们会弄清楚 那个公文箱到底有什么 |
[06:23] | You’re really something, man. | 伙计 你还真有一套 |
[06:25] | Wow. | |
[06:27] | So, are you in? | 所以 你同意吗? |
[06:42] | Could you answer some questions about the Elliott trial? | 哈勒先生 您能回答几个 有关埃利奥特案的问题吗? |
[06:45] | – Make it quick. I’m late. – Certainly. | -要快 我迟到了 -当然 |
[06:47] | Everybody was expecting you to ask for a continuance, but you didn’t. | 公众都以为您会要求延期 但是您没有 |
[06:51] | Could you tell us why? | 能告诉我们为什么吗? |
[06:52] | Mr. Elliott’s been living with these charges for months. | 埃利奥特先生 已经背负这项指控好几个月了 |
[06:55] | He won’t wait a minute more to prove his innocence. | 他要证明自己的清白 一分钟都不愿意多等了 |
[06:57] | But will you be ready? | 但是您准备好了吗? |
[06:59] | To prevent the miscarriage of justice? | 为了制止冤假错案? |
[07:01] | I’m always ready. | 我永远都准备好了 |
[07:02] | This whole case is a tragedy. | 这件案子是彻头彻尾的悲剧 |
[07:04] | Whoever killed Mr. Elliott’s previous lawyer | 杀害埃利奥特先生前任律师的凶手 |
[07:06] | took his laptop with all his confidential files on it. | 劫走了存有他全部秘密文件的 笔记本电脑 |
[07:09] | Fortunately, all those files were backed up on an external hard drive, | 幸运的是 所有文件都备份在了一个移动硬盘里 |
[07:12] | so I am up to speed | 所以我了解全部案情 |
[07:14] | and people are gonna see this thing was a rush to judgment. | 而且公众会发现这是一场草率的审判 |
[07:17] | – Excuse me. – Are you concerned for your own safety? | -失陪了 -您担心自己的安全吗? |
[07:24] | – When do I get my Oscar? – Guess we’ll find out. | 我哪天领奥斯卡奖? 我们早晚会知道的 |
[07:27] | When someone takes a shot at me for real? | 真的有人朝我开枪的时候? |
[07:29] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[07:30] | We’ve got SIS on you. Surveillance unit. | 我们给你安排了特别调查科 是监控单位 |
[07:33] | – You won’t even know they’re there. – Seems like the two of us could’ve come up | -他们在哪里连你自己都不知道 -看起来 与其把我当诱饵 |
[07:37] | with a better plan than using me as a bait. | 不如你我当初想出一个更好的计划 |
[07:40] | I didn’t catch much, but I don’t like the sound of “bait.” | 我没太听明白 但是我不喜欢有人被当成“诱饵” |
[07:43] | I already thought somebody was following us. | 我本来就觉得有人一直跟踪我们 |
[07:45] | It’s okay. The cops are watching. | 别担心 警察们正在盯着我们 |
[07:47] | Considering some of the locos I’ve represented, | 想想我曾经代理过的墨西哥疯子们 |
[07:49] | today’s probably the safest we’ll ever be. | 今天简直是我最安全的一次 |
[07:52] | You’ll forgive me if the LAPD having my back | 要是我觉得 被洛城警局跟踪让我不自在 |
[07:55] | doesn’t give me a lot of comfort. | 你得原谅我 |
[08:05] | No. The only reason he fired the gun in the first place | 不对 他首先开枪的唯一原因 |
[08:09] | was because of the poor security in your building. | 就是因为你大楼不安全 |
[08:14] | Okay. You go talk to your boss and we’re just gonna draw up a lawsuit. | 好吧 你去告诉你的老板 然后我们法庭上见 |
[08:18] | Whoa. | |
[08:20] | Nerve. That was the building manager. | 神经病 大楼经理 |
[08:22] | – They wanna throw us out. – Another reason I work out of my car. | -他们要赶我们出去 -我又有一个在车上工作的原因了 |
[08:25] | What’s on tap for today? | 今天都有什么活儿? |
[08:26] | First up, felony Internet fraud. Sam Scales, he’s one of Jerry’s. | 第一个是互联网欺诈重罪 萨姆斯盖尔斯 他案子在杰瑞手上 |
[08:30] | I see a D in the file. As in delinquent? | 文件里写了个D 他拖欠费用了? |
[08:32] | To the tune of $5,000. | 差不多5000美元 |
[08:34] | On the bright side, if he ever does pay, it’s fresh cash. | 往好处想 如果他真付钱的话 是现金 |
[08:37] | Wonderful. What’s next? | 棒极了 接下来呢? |
[08:39] | You’re on the list at County to meet with Eli Wyms. | 你在郡里的名单上 可以见伊莱维姆斯 |
[08:41] | You still think that Wyms is Jerry’s magic bullet? | 你还觉得维姆斯是杰瑞的魔法子弹? |
[08:44] | – Has to be. – I don’t see how. | -必须是 -我看不出来 |
[08:46] | Wyms went Rambo hours before the murders, he couldn’t have been the killer. | 维姆斯在谋杀发生之前几个小时发飙 他不可能是凶手 |
[08:50] | He was in custody by then. | 案发时他已经被抓住了 |
[08:52] | I just know he’s connected somehow. | 我只知道他有某种联系 |
[08:53] | It’s the only thing that makes any sense. | 这是唯一能解释得通的可能 |
[08:55] | Oh. | |
[08:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:58] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[09:02] | Fine, I’ll run it by my boss. | 好 我会跟我老板说一声 |
[09:05] | When do we have to move? | 我们什么时候搬家? |
[09:06] | We don’t. And the landlord will pay for the repairs. | 不搬了 而且房东会出维修的钱 |
[09:09] | You see that? You just shifted liability. | 看到没? 责任大挪移 |
[09:13] | You’d make a helluva lawyer, Lorna. | 劳娜 你会是个很棒的律师 |
[09:19] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[09:20] | There is no basis whatsoever to the allegation | 对我的委托人 从慈善机构挪用公款的指控 |
[09:23] | my client embezzled from a charity. | 毫无根据 |
[09:24] | Mr. Haller is right. | 哈勒先生说得对 |
[09:25] | The People do not contend that Mr. Scales embezzled from a charity | 辩方的诉求并不是 斯盖尔斯先生从慈善机构挪用了公款 |
[09:29] | because that would imply that such a charity actually existed. | 因为这等于认可 这样一家慈善机构确实存在 |
[09:33] | Instead, Mr. Scales solicited donations for cancer research, | (抗癌网) 相反 斯盖尔斯先生 以癌症研究的名义募集捐款 |
[09:37] | which he then spent on Lakers tickets, rare wine… | 结果他却将这些捐款 用于湖人队的门票、稀有葡萄酒… (青年安居网) |
[09:41] | Are you committing more crimes while I’m representing you in court? | 我在法庭上为你辩护的时候 你还要犯更多的罪? |
[09:45] | …a commercial-grade espresso machine, a vintage Rolex watch… | …商用级浓缩咖啡机 经典款劳力士手表… |
[09:49] | Your Honor, may I have a brief word with my client? | 法官大人 我能跟我的委托人说句话吗? (肃静!庭审进行中) |
[09:58] | I don’t need to be here, Sam. God knows I don’t want to be here. | 萨姆 我根本不用过来的 老天爷都知道我不想过来 |
[10:02] | I inherited Jerry’s assets, not his liabilities. | 我只继承杰瑞的财产 不管负债 |
[10:05] | You are a liability. | 你就是一笔债 |
[10:06] | I know. I’m behind on my payments. | 我知道自己已经拖欠了律师款 |
[10:08] | – But I’m broke. – Yeah? | -可我破产了 -真的? |
[10:09] | What about the fucking espresso machine, huh? | 那见鬼的浓缩咖啡机是怎么回事? |
[10:12] | And, what, the Rolex? | 还有 劳力士呢? |
[10:13] | I sold them to make bail. | 我都卖掉交保释金了 |
[10:15] | Hey, I got mad computer skills, though. Maybe we could work something out. | 我电脑水平不错 没准儿咱俩可以商量怎么抵账 |
[10:19] | No. “Something” has to be a tangible asset, | 不行 “抵账” 你得有真家伙 |
[10:22] | like a car, a boat. | 比如车、船什么的 |
[10:26] | Not really a big boater. | 我可对船不太感兴趣 |
[10:28] | Well, think of something. | 想想你能拿出什么东西来 |
[10:30] | You have until Friday, or I withdraw as your counsel. | 我等你到星期五 要不然我就中止委托关系 |
[10:33] | That means a delay, and delay is not your friend. | 那就等于延期 但是延期对你没什么好处 |
[10:35] | You might get on the Feds’ radar. Then you will go down for wire fraud. | 你可能会被联邦调查局盯上 你的指控会是电汇欺诈 |
[10:39] | Do you know what that means? It means no probation. | 你知道这是什么意思吗?没有缓刑 |
[10:42] | You do all the time. Do you understand? | 你所有刑期都得在监狱里过 你明白吗? |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[10:46] | Atta boy. Let’s go back in. | 很好 咱们进去吧 |
[10:48] | We oppose any bail. | 我们反对任何假释 |
[10:49] | These are serious charges, the defendant is a flight risk. | 这些都是严重的指控 有嫌犯逃跑的风险 |
[10:52] | Mr. Soto is not some mob boss. | 索托先生不是黑帮老大 |
[10:54] | He’s a respected businessman with deep ties to the community. | 他是一位受人尊敬的商人 与社区有着深厚的联系 |
[10:57] | His elder care facilities receive five-star ratings. | 他的老年护理设施具备五星级评级 |
[10:59] | Built on the backs of slave labor. | 建立在奴役劳动的基础上 |
[11:01] | That is an outrageous accusation! | 这是一项无端的指控! |
[11:03] | He doesn’t pay employees and they can’t leave. | 他不给员工发工资 他们也不能离开 |
[11:05] | – What would you call it? – Let’s take it down a notch. | -你会怎么称呼它? -双方请冷静 (大卫洛雷斯卡 请回电话 我得跟你谈谈) |
[11:18] | The court finds Mr. Soto is a flight risk. | 本庭认为索托先生有逃脱的可能 |
[11:21] | But I’m not persuaded he’s a danger to the community. | 但是我无法采信 他会对社区构成威胁的说法 |
[11:24] | As a result, bail will be set at $2 million. | 因此 保释金定为两百万美元 |
[11:27] | Mr. Soto will surrender his passport and submit to an ankle monitor. | 索托先生必须上交护照 并且佩戴脚踝监视器 |
[11:31] | Everybody clear? | 都清楚了吗? |
[11:33] | The judge split the baby. | 法官这是和稀泥 |
[11:34] | Soto got bail, but he’s not going anywhere. | 索托要交保 但是他哪里都去不了 |
[11:37] | That’s some good news at least. | 至少是个好消息 |
[11:38] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么? |
[11:39] | We raided Soto’s nursing homes last night, | 昨晚我们搜查了索托的养老院 |
[11:42] | and the other employees aren’t willing to cooperate. | 但是其他的雇员不愿意作证 |
[11:44] | That explains the texts I’m getting from my witness. | 这个可以解释我证人发给我的短信 |
[11:47] | He’s having second thoughts. | 他在犹豫 |
[11:48] | We had to do something. | 我们得有所行动 |
[11:50] | These people are terrified. | 这些人都被吓坏了 |
[11:52] | How about sending in one female detective next time, | 下次派个女探员去行吗? |
[11:54] | not an entire SWAT team? | 别动用整个特警队 |
[11:57] | – Where you heading now? – To talk my witness off the ledge. | 你去哪里? 安抚一下我的证人 |
[12:17] | It’s okay. Nobody’s shooting at us in broad daylight. | 别担心 没人会在大白天开枪干掉我们 |
[12:21] | I’m glad you’re relaxed. | 你这么放松我真开心 |
[12:22] | Well, I like a long car ride. | 我喜欢坐长途车 |
[12:25] | It’s where I get my best work done. | 这时我工作效果最好 |
[12:27] | No distractions, forward motion. | 没有事情分心 一路向前 |
[12:30] | Learned that from my dad. | 从我爸爸那里学来的 (米奇哈勒 来电) (拒接) |
[12:41] | It’s Trevor. Leave a message. | 我是特雷弗 请留言 |
[12:44] | You know who this is. | 特雷弗 你知道我是谁 |
[12:46] | Jury selection starts Wednesday. | 陪审团遴选星期三开始 |
[12:48] | The 12 citizens who are gonna decide | 有12位公民会决定 |
[12:49] | whether you spend the rest of your life in prison or not. | 你这辈子会不会一直在监狱里度过 |
[12:52] | No time to play games. Call me. | 没有时间玩了 给我回电话 |
[12:55] | – Everything okay? – I’ve had difficult clients before. | -没事儿吧? -我遇到过难缠的客户 |
[12:58] | But this Trevor guy is a whole new thing. | 但是特雷弗这家伙绝对是登峰造极 |
[13:02] | Bet you never had a client as rich as him. | 我打赌你没代理过像他这么有钱的人 |
[13:05] | Some of the singers I toured with? | 我不是跟一帮歌星巡演过吗? |
[13:08] | Life looks different through all those zeroes. | 身家财产那么大个数字 两边肯定是不同的人生 (洛杉矶郡精神病和心理健康中心) |
[13:47] | Eli. Mickey Haller, your attorney. | 伊莱 我是米奇哈勒 你的律师 |
[13:52] | You remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[13:54] | – From court. – That’s right. From court. | 法庭里见过 对 法庭 |
[13:58] | Listen, uh, I wanna go over your case and ask you a few questions, all right? | 听着 我要了解一下你的案情 还有几个问题要问你 好吗? |
[14:03] | It’s about something else that happened the night you were arrested. | 跟你被捕那天晚上 发生的其他事情有关 |
[14:06] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我没什么好告诉你的 |
[14:10] | Eli, I’m here to help you. | 伊莱 我是来帮你的 |
[14:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:13] | That’s what Jerry said. | 杰瑞也是这么说的 |
[14:16] | And then he left me here. | 然后他就送我来这里了 |
[14:18] | I’m not Jerry. | 我不是杰瑞 伊莱 你的案子非常棘手 企图谋杀一名治安官 |
[14:19] | Eli, you’re in serious trouble. Attempted murder of a peace officer. | 我不是杰瑞 伊莱 你的案子非常棘手 企图谋杀一名治安官 |
[14:23] | That’s 20 to life. | 20年到终身监禁 |
[14:24] | No! | 不行! |
[14:27] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[14:31] | I can hit a target from 800 yards. | 我能击中700米以外的目标 |
[14:33] | You don’t think I would’ve hit those cops if I wanted? | 你觉得 我真要干掉那帮警察的话还会失手? |
[14:35] | Then talk to me, man. Tell me your story. | 那就跟我说说你的故事 |
[14:41] | Wanna hear my story? | 想听我的故事? |
[14:43] | Then get me out of here first. | 那就先把我弄出去 |
[14:45] | Until then, fuck you. | 要不然 去你妈的 |
[14:48] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[14:49] | The ’96 Bulls would destroy today’s Lakers. They wouldn’t win a game. | 1996赛季那支公牛队能打垮 今天的湖人队 打一场赢一场 |
[14:52] | Michael would stop LeBron? | 迈克尔乔丹能防住勒布朗? |
[14:54] | No, Dennis Rodman would stop LeBron. | 不会 防住勒布朗的是丹尼斯罗德曼 |
[14:56] | – Michael would… – I’m sorry. | -迈克尔会… -对不起 |
[14:59] | He’d score 70 ’cause nobody can hand check him today. | 他能拿下70分 因为现在都没人能打到他的手 |
[15:02] | Wait. Which team did you put in the time machine, again? | 等等 你又把哪支球队 放到时间机器里了? |
[15:05] | Chips. | 薯片 (埃利奥特的律师准备完毕 被害前任律师的文件另有备份) |
[15:33] | You do not look like someone who had all his questions answered. | 看起来你没搞定所有问题的答案 (未知来电) |
[15:45] | This is Haller. | 我是哈勒 我们俩都清楚杰瑞没有备份他的文件 |
[15:46] | We both know Jerry didn’t have his files backed up. | 我是哈勒 我们俩都清楚杰瑞没有备份他的文件 |
[15:48] | Barely knew how to turn on a laptop. | 他连笔记本电脑怎么开都不知道 |
[15:50] | – Who’s this? – Bruce Carlin. | -你是谁? -布鲁斯卡林 |
[15:52] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你看穿我了 |
[15:55] | Don’t want the DA to think I’m going into trial with nothing. | 我不想让地区检察官觉得 我是空手而来 |
[15:58] | I know what you’re doing. This has Griggs’ fingerprints all over it. | 我知道你在耍什么花招 这事儿里里外外都有格雷戈斯的味道 |
[16:02] | – I didn’t kill Jerry. – Why are you on the run? | -杰瑞不是我杀的 -那你跑什么? |
[16:04] | Why are you calling me to bust my balls about lying? | 为什么你还要打电话来揭穿我? |
[16:07] | Whatever we say is privileged, right? | 我们说的话都受特权保护 对吧? |
[16:09] | If you wanna hire me to cut a deal, sure. | 只要你让我接你的活儿就没问题 |
[16:12] | But first I need something from you. | 但是我得先问你点事情 |
[16:14] | Tell me about Eli Wyms. | 跟我谈谈伊莱维姆斯 |
[16:15] | Who’s that? | 那是什么人? |
[16:16] | Jerry’s client. Drunk ex-marine, shot at a bunch of cops? | 杰瑞的客户 醉酒的退役陆战队 朝警察开枪那个? |
[16:20] | Tell me how he’s connected to the Elliott case. | 告诉我他怎么扯上埃利奥特的案子的 |
[16:23] | I never heard of the guy. | 我从没听说过这个家伙 |
[16:24] | You know what? I don’t have time for this. | 你知道吗?我没有时间 |
[16:27] | I can give you the number of another lawyer. | 我可以给你另外一个律师的电话 |
[16:29] | I called you. You’re up to your eyeballs in this. | 是我打电话给你的 这案子你现在是骑虎难下 |
[16:31] | All I care about right now is Trevor Elliott. | 我现在只关心特雷弗埃利奥特 |
[16:34] | You have information on Jerry, call Griggs. | 你要是有什么杰瑞的信息 就打电话给格雷戈斯 |
[16:36] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我想要跟你说的事情 |
[16:39] | You saying they’re connected? How? Jerry’s murder with the Elliott case? | 你是说它们有关?怎么有关? 杰瑞的死跟埃利奥特的案子有关? |
[16:43] | Not on the phone. You know where Royce Canyon is? | 电话里不能说 你知道罗伊斯峡谷吧? |
[16:46] | Griffith Park? | 格里斐斯公园? |
[16:47] | Seven o’clock tonight. By the picnic tables. | 今晚7点 野餐桌边上见 |
[16:49] | Come alone. No cops. | 你自己过来 不许带警察 |
[16:52] | If I know Griggs, he’s got SIS all over you. | 我了解格雷戈斯 你身边安排满了特别调查科的人 |
[16:54] | How do I lose them? | 我怎么甩掉他们? |
[16:56] | That’s your problem. But if you’re followed, I’ll know. | 那是你的事儿 但是如果你被跟踪了 我是知道的 |
[17:03] | Hey. Oh. Excellent choice. That’s my favorite. You need napkins. | 嘿 很棒的选择 这是我最喜欢的口味 拿几张纸巾 |
[17:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:10] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 宝贝 |
[17:11] | Daddy is gonna talk to his friend for a minute. | 爸爸要跟朋友说几句话 |
[17:14] | She’s cute. | 她真可爱 |
[17:17] | I went to work this morning and they were staring. | 我今天早上去上班 他们一直盯着我 |
[17:21] | I think they know it was me. | 我觉得他们知道是我 |
[17:22] | You came to us, David. | 大卫 是你向我们举报的 |
[17:24] | You said you couldn’t sleep | 你说过 |
[17:25] | knowing what Soto was doing to these people. | 想起索托对他们的所作所为 晚上就睡不着觉 |
[17:28] | I know. But I’m a parent. I didn’t think about that. | 我知道 但我是个父亲 我当时没有想到这一层 |
[17:32] | Okay. So, we have a program. | 好吧 我们有个计划 |
[17:34] | We can relocate you and your family before the trial. | 可以在审判之前转移你和你的家人 |
[17:36] | Pay your rent, everything. | 支付你的租金和一切开销 |
[17:38] | If I leave, Soto will know for sure it was me. | 如果我走人的话 索托就知道了一定是我 |
[17:42] | Everyone I know lives here. | 我认识的所有人都住在这里 |
[17:44] | My parents, my sister. | 我的父母 妹妹 |
[17:46] | We all live in the same neighborhood, we go to the same church. | 我们都住在同一个街区 去同一个教堂 |
[17:49] | Who’s gonna protect them? | 谁来保护他们呢? |
[17:51] | Do what’s right for your family. | 为了你的家人做正确的事情吧 |
[17:53] | Just so you understand, | 但是你要明白 |
[17:54] | if you don’t testify, we have to dismiss the charges. | 如果你不作证 我们就得撤案 |
[17:57] | Then nobody is stopping Soto. | 那样的话就没人能阻止索托了 |
[18:06] | You sure meeting up with this ex-cop is a good idea? | 你真觉得该去见这个离职警察? |
[18:09] | No. But if he knows something about Elliott, I want to hear it. | 不觉得 但是万一他知道什么 有关埃利奥特的事情 我想听听 |
[18:13] | The guy who won’t even take your call? | 那个连你电话都不接的家伙? |
[18:15] | Got a lot riding on this trial, Izzy. | 这案子牵涉了很多东西 伊基 |
[18:18] | If I can win it, maybe I can get back what I lost. | 我赢了的话 就有可能夺回我失去的东西 |
[18:23] | You think there’s a chance Elliott might be innocent? | 你觉得有没有可能 埃利奥特真是无辜的? |
[18:26] | He says he is. | 他说他是 |
[18:27] | In my business, that would be what we call a unicorn. | 在我们这行 这种情况叫做独角兽 |
[18:30] | You ever had one before? | 你碰上过吗? |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[18:34] | A guy named Jesús Menendez. | 有个叫热苏斯梅内德斯的家伙 |
[18:38] | He’s doing 15 years for murder. | 因为谋杀判了15年 还在服刑 |
[18:41] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -够惨 -对 |
[18:42] | A witness disappeared on me. | 有个证人放了我鸽子 |
[18:45] | Without her, he was looking at life. | 她不做证的话热苏斯会被判终生监禁 |
[18:47] | So I had to plead him out. Best thing I could do. | 所以我被迫改成认罪 最好的结果了 |
[18:50] | Then my accident happened and I just kind of buried it. | 然后我就遇到了事故 算是放下了吧 |
[18:54] | Until that cop got into it with me at the bar the other night. | 直到在酒吧那天晚上 那个警察跟我提起这件事 |
[18:59] | The night you had a staring contest with a shot and a beer? | 就是你瞪眼看着 一扎啤酒和一杯烈酒的那个晚上? |
[19:03] | Boy, you don’t miss anything, do you, Freud? | 天啊 任何事都逃不过你的法眼 是吧 弗洛伊德? |
[19:08] | Talking about this stuff. Your triggers… | 谈到这个 差点让你破戒的动机… |
[19:13] | It’s a good first step. But it works better in a group. | 这是很好的一步 但最好是跟一群人一起前进 |
[19:16] | There’s a meeting tonight. I’ll save you a chair. | 今晚有个聚会 我会给你占个座位 |
[19:18] | Thank you. I’m allergic to circle sitting. | 谢了 我对跟人坐成一圈过敏 |
[19:21] | – Yeah? – Mmm-hmm. | 真的? |
[19:23] | So that’s it? | 就这么自生自灭了 |
[19:24] | You’re just gonna white knuckle it the rest of your life? | 你就准备这一辈子 只靠自制力挺过去了? |
[19:29] | Oh. | |
[19:30] | I get it. | 我理解了 |
[19:31] | You hired another addict to drive you around | 你雇了我这个瘾君子开车带你到处跑 |
[19:34] | and help keep you straight. | 就是为了帮你坚定意志 |
[19:36] | Mmm. | |
[19:37] | That’s not like going to meetings at all. | 这跟集体戒断是一码事 |
[19:51] | – Griggs. – You calling it a day? | -格雷戈斯 -你要收工了? |
[19:53] | Not even close. There’s no telling when I’ll be done. | 早着呢 不知道什么时候才能完事儿 |
[19:55] | So, everything cool so far? | 一切都好吧? |
[19:58] | All quiet. Just go about your business. | 一切正常 忙你的吧 |
[20:00] | – We’ll be watching. – All right. | -我们会盯着 -好的 |
[20:03] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[20:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:52] | Ah, shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[20:54] | You good? | 你没事儿吧? |
[20:55] | Yeah. After I see a chiropractor. | 我找个脊椎按摩师按按就没事儿了 |
[21:09] | What? | 干吗? 我不得不借劳娜的车 |
[21:10] | I had to borrow Lorna’s car. | 干吗? 我不得不借劳娜的车 |
[21:12] | Just get in. | 进来吧 |
[21:16] | Damn. | 真挤 |
[21:18] | Don’t forget your seat belt. | 别忘了安全带 |
[21:35] | – Yes? – I told you to come alone. | -喂? -我说过只能你一个人来 |
[21:37] | I am alone. I’m a sitting duck out here. | -我是一个人 跟活靶子一样 -他们来过了 他们盯了你了 |
[21:40] | They were here. They’re on to you. | |
[21:42] | – Who’s they? – You fucked up. | -他们是谁? -你搞砸了 哈勒 |
[21:43] | Carlin, who’s they? | 卡林 他们到底是谁? |
[21:45] | What does Jerry’s murder have to do with Elliott? | 杰瑞被杀跟埃利奥特有什么关系? 告诉我啊 卡林? |
[21:48] | Carlin? | |
[21:51] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[21:58] | – Yeah. – We lost Carlin. Where are you? | -对 -西斯科 卡林没戏了 你在哪里? |
[22:02] | It wasn’t me, Mick. I was a mile away. | 米克 应该不是我被发现了 我在一英里外 |
[22:06] | Yeah, well, somebody spooked him. | 对啊 是有人惊动他了 |
[22:08] | Carlin’s an ex-cop, right? | 卡林以前是警察 对吧? |
[22:11] | He would have got there at least an hour early. | 他至少会提前一个小时到达 |
[22:13] | So, whoever scared him off wasn’t following you. They were waiting. | 所以吓走他的人不是跟着你来的 他们在守株待兔 |
[22:19] | Griggs told me the FBI was onto Jerry about something. | 格雷戈斯说过 联邦调查局在查杰瑞什么事情 |
[22:23] | You think they bugged your phone? | 你觉得他们窃听了你的电话? |
[22:24] | I don’t see how. They wouldn’t have probable cause for a warrant. | 我想不出怎么能做得到 他们没有合适的理由搞定窃听令 |
[22:31] | If you were gonna bug the Lincoln Lawyer, how would you do it? | 如果是你要窃听林肯车律师 你会怎么做? |
[23:08] | – No, leave it. – What? | -不行 别动它 -什么? |
[23:10] | If we take it out, | 如果我们拆了 |
[23:11] | whoever planted it will know we’re on to them. | 装窃听器的人就会知道 我们发现了他们 |
[23:14] | This way, we have the upper hand. | 留着 我们占据主动 |
[23:15] | How you gonna talk about your cases in a bugged car? | 你怎么在一辆装了窃听器的汽车上 讨论你的案子? |
[23:18] | Ah, I’ll work around it. | 我会想办法搞定 |
[23:22] | You know, I left a motorcycle club to work for you, | 我是辞了一份摩托车俱乐部的工作 来为你打工的 |
[23:24] | and somehow my life’s gotten even crazier. | 不知为什么我的生活变得更疯狂了 |
[23:32] | Why did I talk the landlord into letting us stay? | 为什么我说服了房东让我们留下来? |
[23:35] | – Now this whole office… – Jesus, Lorna. We’re fine. | -现在这整间办公室… -天啊 劳娜 我们没事儿 |
[23:38] | Bugs. | 窃听器 |
[23:42] | You never did tell me where you got that gun. | 你从来没告诉过我你从哪里搞到枪的 |
[23:44] | No, I didn’t. Cisco’s trying to keep us all safe. | 不是我的 西斯科一直在努力保证大家都安全 |
[23:48] | In spite of my best efforts. Don’t blame him. | 我用尽办法也没劝住他 不要怪他 |
[23:52] | Another thing. I need you to get a file for me. | 还有一件事 我需要你帮我找份文件 |
[23:54] | Which one? | 哪个? |
[23:56] | Jesús Menendez. | 热苏斯梅内德斯 |
[23:59] | I’m pretty sure that one’s in storage. | 我敢确定已经存档在库房里了 |
[24:01] | Yeah, well, dig it out, Lorna. | 对 那就找出来 劳娜 |
[24:03] | – Please. Thank you. – We’re clear. No bugs. | -拜托你了 谢谢 -我们没问题了 没有窃听器 |
[24:06] | Good. | 好 |
[24:07] | Still not gonna feel comfortable until I know who bugged your car. | 知道是谁窃听了你的车之前 我还是觉得不自在 |
[24:10] | Whoever did tried to ambush Carlin, | 就是想要伏击卡林的人 |
[24:12] | Carlin knows who they are. We gotta find him. | 卡林知道他们是谁 西斯科 我们得找到他 |
[24:14] | That’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[24:16] | I mean, he must have a stolen identity or something | 他一定是有个假身份什么的 |
[24:19] | because my LAPD guy said he’s totally off the grid. | 因为我在洛城警局的人说 他完全没有踪影 |
[24:23] | Get him back on. I’m not going into this trial in the dark. | 那就把他找出来 我不想两眼一抹黑地去出庭 |
[24:26] | Okay? Find Carlin. | 明白了吗?找到卡林 |
[24:45] | Fuck. | 妈的 (里弗赛德警察局) |
[25:02] | All right, man-to-man defense. You take the wife, I take the husband. | 人盯人 我去抓那男的 你去控制住他老婆 |
[25:06] | Separate rooms. Got it? | 分开问话 明白了吗? |
[25:22] | Riverside Police. Open up. | 里弗赛德警察局 开门 |
[25:28] | Riverside Police. | 里弗赛德警察局 |
[25:39] | Yeah. Tomorrow? | 好 明天? |
[25:42] | So I’ll call tomorrow? | 明天我打给你? |
[25:44] | Come on, Hayley! | 加油 海莉! |
[25:46] | Yeah! Yes! Good job. | 好球!漂亮 |
[25:49] | Hayley! | 海莉! |
[25:51] | Okay, go ahead. Say it. “Who’s the workaholic now?” | 来吧 直接说出来 “现在谁是工作狂?” |
[25:55] | No, I just wanted to tell you | 哪里 我只是想告诉你 |
[25:56] | what a great job you’re doing as a snack mom. | 你是个多么出色的零食妈妈 |
[25:59] | – Oh. – Lots of healthy choices. | 很多健康的选择 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | He’s not the one I got into it with, is he? | 他就是跟我吵起来那个 是吗? |
[26:06] | – Who? – The ref. | -谁? -那个裁判 |
[26:07] | Come on. | 加油 |
[26:09] | Thought he was eyeballing me. | 我觉得他一直在盯着我 |
[26:10] | He probably recognizes you from TV. | 他也许在电视上见过你呢 |
[26:12] | – I saw you, Mr. Bigshot. – Oh, yeah? How did I look? | -我看见你了 大明星先生 -真的?我看起来怎么样? |
[26:15] | Better than on your bus stop ad. | 比你在公交车站广告牌上好看 |
[26:22] | Be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吧? |
[26:24] | What? | 什么? |
[26:25] | Oh, duty calls? | 谈工作? |
[26:26] | Phone call’s one thing. This is a whole other level. | 讲电话是一回事儿 这可是个更高的级别 |
[26:32] | Come on, Hayley. | 海莉加油 |
[26:33] | Yes. | 好球 |
[26:37] | I just saw Eli Wyms. He’s doing much better off his meds. | 我刚跟伊莱维姆斯见过面了 他停药之后好多了 |
[26:41] | Glad to hear it. | 听到这个真高兴 |
[26:43] | He wants this all behind him. | 他想把这一切都抛在脑后 |
[26:44] | So do I and so do you, Coach. | 这也是你和我的愿望 教练 |
[26:48] | Can’t you bug me for more playing time like other dads? | 你不能跟别的爸爸一样 来烦我就是为了更多上场时间? |
[26:52] | Look, I don’t have much wiggle room here. | 我在这里没有太多的回旋余地 |
[26:55] | He shot at cops. | 他朝警察开了枪 |
[26:56] | Did he? | 真的? 你自己都说过 这人是个受训过的狙击手 |
[26:57] | You said it yourself, the guy’s a trained sniper, twice decorated. | 真的? 你自己都说过 这人是个受训过的狙击手 |
[27:01] | If he was shooting at the cops, they’d be dead. | 立过两次功 如果他真想开枪打警察的话 他们早就光荣殉职了 |
[27:03] | The lights startled him. | 灯光吓到了他 |
[27:05] | Instinct kicked in. He fired some warning shots. | 直觉发挥了作用 他开了几枪以示警告 |
[27:08] | Ninety rounds of warning shots? | 警告需要90发子弹? |
[27:12] | Every trial has its story. Wanna hear the story I’m gonna tell? | 每一次审判都有它的故事 想听听我要讲的故事吗? |
[27:16] | No. But you’re gonna tell it anyway. | 不想 但随我怎么说你都会讲的 |
[27:18] | A man who served his country with bravery and honor. | 一个以勇敢和荣誉为国家服务的男人 |
[27:21] | A hero who saved the lives of seven other soldiers | 一位在拉马迪城外遭到伏击时 |
[27:24] | when their convoy was ambushed outside of Ramadi. | 拯救了车队里七名战友性命的英雄 |
[27:26] | I’ll get every single one of those soldiers to testify if I have to. | 如果有必要的话 我会让这些士兵一一作证 (斯盖尔斯) |
[27:35] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢您为国效力 |
[27:38] | This is not just about Eli Wyms, Joanne. | 乔安娜 这不是伊莱维姆斯自己一个人的事情 |
[27:40] | It’s about our entire military industrial complex. | 而是事关我们整个军工综合体的 |
[27:43] | Our forever wars, the shameful neglect of our veterans. | 我们打不完的战争 对我们退伍军人的可耻忽视 |
[27:47] | And I’m gonna put it all on trial or… | 而我要把这一切都放在庭审里 或者… |
[27:49] | Let’s just make a deal. | 我们做个协议吧 |
[27:53] | Were you really in the Army? | 你真的在军队里混过? |
[27:54] | Yeah. Where do you think I learnt computers? | 是啊 要不然你觉得 我电脑是在哪里学的? |
[27:57] | Let me guess. Dishonorable discharge. | 我猜猜看 开除军籍 |
[27:59] | Well, yeah. | 说对了 |
[28:05] | Pow. | |
[28:06] | What’s that? | 怎么了? 我想了一下 |
[28:07] | I got to thinking. | 怎么了? 我想了一下 |
[28:09] | If Carlin stole someone’s ID, maybe he got it from working here. | 如果卡林偷了什么人的证件 可能就是在这里上班的时候干的 |
[28:12] | I’ve been going through all the delinquent clients. | 我一直在清查所有的欠款客户 |
[28:14] | “Wayne Banks.” | “韦恩班克斯” |
[28:16] | It’s mostly drug stuff. | 基本是毒品案 |
[28:17] | Guy owed Jerry for some legal work. | 这人欠杰瑞一些法律顾问费 |
[28:19] | So, a couple years ago, Jerry sent Carlin over to collect, | 所以几年前杰瑞派卡林去催款 |
[28:22] | according to his notes, | 根据他的笔记 |
[28:24] | when Carlin got there, Banks was dead from an overdose. | 卡林到地方的时候 班克斯已经死于服药过量 |
[28:27] | I’m sure Jerry had other clients croak on him. | 我敢肯定杰瑞还有其他客户 还没结案就死了 |
[28:29] | Yeah, but they all had death certificates. | 是有 但是别人都有死亡证明 |
[28:32] | All except this guy. | 只有这个人没有 |
[28:33] | According to LA County, Wayne Banks is still very much alive. | 根据洛杉矶郡的信息 韦恩班克斯还活得很硬实 |
[28:37] | Carlin’s cop buddies took his body in as a John Doe. | 卡林的警察朋友把这个人 按照无主尸体给处理了 |
[28:42] | No family, no estate. It’s perfect. | 没有家庭 没有遗产 完美人选 |
[28:46] | And the last time Banks paid Jerry, it was from this checking account. | 而班克斯最后一次给杰瑞付款 是从这个支票账户里出的钱 |
[28:50] | If you were Carlin, what would you do? | 如果你是卡林你会怎么做? |
[28:53] | I would keep the account and I would change the address. | 我会保留帐户改掉地址 |
[28:56] | Hmm. | |
[28:58] | You are brilliant. | 你真聪明 |
[29:00] | I know. | 我就是 |
[29:02] | Easy, tiger. We’re at the office. | 别激动 猛男 我们这是在办公室呢 |
[29:08] | Uh, my name is Banks. B-A-N-K-S. | 我叫班克斯 B-A-N-K-S |
[29:13] | The last four of my social, yes. | 我社保号的最后四位 好 |
[29:17] | Eight-seven-two-five. | |
[29:21] | Well, uh, I’m worried that somebody cloned my debit card, | 我担心有人复制了我的借记卡 |
[29:25] | and I’m hoping that you can tell me the last place that I used it. | 我希望你能告诉我最近一次刷卡地点 |
[29:30] | Yep. Let me get a pen. | 好 我拿支笔记一下 |
[29:34] | El Adobe Market at Riverside. | 里弗赛德的阿杜比市场 |
[29:49] | I told you, got nothing to say. | 我跟你说过 没什么好告诉你的 |
[29:51] | No, what you said is, “Get me out of here.” | 不对 你说的是:“把我弄出去” |
[30:01] | I got the prosecutor to drop the charges | 我想办法让检察官降低了对你的指控 |
[30:03] | to one count of reckless discharge of a firearm. | 现在只剩一项鲁莽使用枪械 |
[30:06] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:08] | It’s three years. | 三年 |
[30:09] | Good behavior, you’ll be out in one. | 好好表现 你一年就能出来了 |
[30:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[30:13] | What? | 什么? |
[30:15] | You lawyers are all the fucking same. | 你们律师都他妈是一路货色 |
[30:19] | Are you crazy, Eli? | 伊莱 你疯了吗? |
[30:22] | You’re actually crazy? | 你真是个疯子吗? |
[30:23] | ‘Cause only someone with a serious mental illness | 因为只有严重的精神病人才会以为 |
[30:26] | would think they can open fire on cops, then walk out the door a free man. | 他们可以向警察开火 还可以一点儿麻烦都没有 |
[30:30] | This is the best deal you’re gonna get. You don’t want it? Fine. | 这是你能拿到的最好的结果了 你不想要?算了 |
[30:35] | Stay here because this is where you belong. | 就待在这里吧 因为你就属于这里 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | I’ll do the year. | 蹲监狱我认了 |
[30:46] | Good. | 行 |
[30:48] | That’s the smart thing to do, Eli. | 伊莱 这才是明智之举 |
[30:54] | I need something from you, all right? The truth. | 你得帮我个忙 好吗?真相 |
[30:58] | Whatever you tell me is privileged. | 你跟我说的都受特权保护 |
[31:00] | Whatever you got involved in, I can help you. | 你惹上什么事情我都会帮你 |
[31:02] | What are you talking about? | 你这是在胡扯什么? (审判日期临近 游戏大亨的名声蒙上阴影) |
[31:09] | You think I killed these people? | 你以为是我杀了这些人? |
[31:11] | No, but if you got involved in any way… | 没有 但是果你不知不觉地牵扯上… |
[31:14] | I never heard of these people before in my life. | 我从来都没有听说过这些人 |
[31:17] | Are you sure, Eli? | 伊莱 你说的是真的? |
[31:18] | Did Jerry ask you about him? | 杰瑞问过有关这个人的事情吗? |
[31:20] | Come on, think. | 来吧 好好想想 |
[31:21] | I told you, man. | 我都跟你说过了 |
[31:22] | Jerry never asked me shit. | 杰瑞什么问题都没问过我 |
[31:24] | He just dumped me in here. | 他就是把我扔在这里了 |
[31:26] | You must have… All right, come on, look. | 你肯定是有…好吧 看看这个 |
[31:29] | This is where you were arrested. Topanga State Park, 2:35 a.m. | 这是你被捕的地方 托潘加州立公园 凌晨2点35分 |
[31:33] | Nine hours later, somebody killed these two people at this house. | 九个小时后 有人在这所房子里杀死了这两个人 |
[31:36] | – Just a few miles away. – So? | -就在几公里之外 -所以? |
[31:39] | So it can’t be a coincidence, Eli. | 所以这不可能是个巧合 伊莱 |
[31:41] | You drove past that house that night, maybe? | 也许你那天晚上 开车路过了那个房子呢? |
[31:43] | You must have seen something, know something or else… | 你肯定见过什么东西、记得什么东西 或者是… |
[31:46] | Or else what? | 或者什么? |
[31:49] | Jerry would have never taken my sorry-ass case? | 要不然杰瑞就不会接 我这个没钱赚的案子吗? |
[31:55] | Yeah. Basically. | 差不多算是吧 |
[32:06] | So, you want to hear my story? | 你要听听我的故事吗? |
[32:14] | My wife threw me out of the house. | 我老婆把我赶出家门 |
[32:22] | It was mostly my fault. | 主要是我的错 |
[32:24] | But I bought a case of beer | 但我买了一箱啤酒 |
[32:26] | and I went up into the hills to blow off some steam. | 上山去喊几声解闷 |
[32:30] | Wound up shooting a bunch of cans for the hell of it. | 最后开枪打一堆罐子 就是为了找点乐子 |
[32:34] | And it felt good. | 那么干感觉不错 |
[32:37] | Squeezing the trigger, you know. | 扣动扳机 |
[32:40] | Seeing the cans fly. | 看罐子被打飞 |
[32:45] | Next thing I know, there’s lights on me. | 接下来我记得的就是 有光照着我 |
[32:52] | That’s all I remember. | 我能记得的就这么多了 |
[33:04] | Trevor. Trevor, you there? | 特雷弗 能听见吗? |
[33:07] | I’m here. Sorry I’ve been so hard to reach. | 我能 不好意思这几天事情缠身 |
[33:09] | I’ve been slammed by the release of our new game. | 我一直忙着我们的新游戏发布 |
[33:11] | – Got my message? – I did. Jury selection on Wednesday. | -收到我的消息了吗? -收到了 星期三陪审团遴选 |
[33:15] | No, your trial starts Wednesday. | 不对 你的庭审星期三开始 |
[33:17] | Once we pick a jury, there’s no turning back, | 陪审团选好就没有回头路了 |
[33:20] | no more delays, | 不能再推迟 |
[33:21] | unless you change your mind about a continuance. | 除非你改变主意做案件延期 |
[33:24] | You know my answer to that. | 这个问题上你知道我的态度 |
[33:26] | Lara and I talked a lot about our plans for the company. | 拉拉和我谈过很多关于公司的计划 |
[33:28] | It was just as important to her as it is to me, maybe more so. | 这对她和对我一样重要 也许对她更重要一些 |
[33:32] | You know what I can’t figure out about you? | 你知道我有一件事情 在你身上想不通吗? |
[33:34] | You’re not scared. Why? | 你一点都不害怕 为什么? |
[33:36] | Because I’m innocent and I have faith in my lawyer. | 因为我是无辜的 而且我相信我的律师 |
[33:41] | Does the name Eli Wyms mean anything to you? | 伊莱维姆斯这个名字你有印象吗? |
[33:44] | No. Should it? | 没有 该有吗? 现在你说有的话我都不会奇怪 |
[33:45] | I’d be surprised if it did. | 没有 该有吗? 现在你说有的话我都不会奇怪 |
[33:47] | It would make too much sense. | 就太严丝合缝了 |
[33:48] | Just clear your calendar. We have work to do. | 把你别的安排全都取消掉 我们得准备一下了 (韦恩班克斯) |
[34:06] | Yeah, I got him. What do you want me to do? | 我找到他了 你要我怎么办? |
[34:09] | Just stay on him. I’m on my way. | 跟着他就行 我正在赶过去 |
[34:11] | All right. | 好 |
[34:51] | I still can’t believe that save. You pitched a shutout today. | 我还是没法相信你做了那个扑救 你零封了对手 |
[34:54] | Yeah. CoJo calls it “keeping a clean sheet.” | 乔安娜教练管这个叫“干净的床单” |
[34:57] | CoJo’s been watching too much Premier League. | 她英超看得太多了 |
[35:00] | Yeah. I’m glad you and Dad were both there to see us win for once. | 我真高兴 你和爸爸一起见证了我们赢球 |
[35:04] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[35:06] | I saw you guys laughing on the sideline. | 我看到你们两个在场边有说有笑 |
[35:09] | Well, we were into the game. | 我们那是全情投入 |
[35:15] | Do you think Dad’s okay? | 你觉得爸爸情况还好吗? |
[35:17] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 他怎么会不好? |
[35:20] | I don’t know. I’m just kind of worried about him | 我说不清楚 就是担心他 |
[35:23] | taking on all these cases. | 接了这么多案子 |
[35:24] | Especially the big one. | 特别是那件大案 |
[35:28] | I worry about him too, honey. | 我也担心他啊 宝贝 |
[35:30] | But if I know anything about your dad, he’s really good at what he does. | 但别的不说 你爸真的很擅长这一行 |
[35:34] | If anyone can juggle all those balls at once, it’s him. | 要是只有一个人能搞定这堆烂摊子 非他莫属 (来电 李兰克福德) |
[35:40] | It’s Saturday. I’m with my daughter. | 大周末的 我陪着女儿呢 |
[35:42] | You gotta get here right away. I’ll text you the address. | 你得立刻过来 我会把地址发给你 |
[35:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? 你的证人出事了 |
[35:46] | It’s your witness. | 怎么了? 你的证人出事了 |
[35:53] | Stay back. | 后退 |
[35:58] | Just stay here. | 留在这里 |
[35:59] | Why? Mom, what’s happening? | 为什么?妈 这是怎么了? |
[36:01] | Hayley, just, please. | 海莉 听话 就等我一会儿 |
[36:03] | – Hey. – What happened? | -嘿 -怎么了? |
[36:04] | Look, the unis are calling it a carjacking, but… | 巡警说发生了劫车案 但是… |
[36:07] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[36:08] | You should try to get a statement. | 你得找医生要个医嘱 |
[36:09] | – Hang on. – David, who did this to you? | -等等 -大卫 谁对你下的手? |
[36:15] | Ma’am, step aside. | 女士 请靠边站 |
[36:17] | – Mom? – We gotta move him now. | -妈? -我们得尽快转运 |
[36:19] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[36:22] | – Honey. – I was worried. | -宝贝 -我很担心 |
[36:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:29] | I said, man-to-man, not zone. One job. | 我说过要人盯人 别管房间 就这么一件事 |
[36:31] | – She came out of nowhere. – ‘Cause you weren’t paying attention. | -不知道她从哪儿冒出来的 -因为你注意力不集中 |
[36:34] | Sorry. I told her to stay in the other room. | 对不起 我告诉她 要留在另外那个房间 |
[36:38] | Look at this guy. Hang on. | 看这个 等等 |
[36:59] | – Yeah. – Hey, Mick. | -喂 -嘿 米克 |
[37:01] | We got a problem. | 我们碰上麻烦了 |
[37:02] | Sit your ass down and watch. Maybe you can learn something. | 坐稳了好好看着 也许你能学一两招 |
[37:19] | Yeah, well, they pulled him over. | 对 他们截住了他的车 |
[37:22] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和车辆注册证明 |
[37:24] | – I wasn’t speeding. – You ran a stop sign, sir. | -我没超速 -你停牌没停 先生 |
[37:27] | No. I stopped. I always stop. | 没有 我停了 有停牌我总是停的 |
[37:30] | How about a warning? I was on the job. LAPD. | 要不然给我个警告怎么样? 我也干过警察这行 洛城警局的 |
[37:36] | And your registration? | (驾驶执照 韦恩班克斯) 还有车辆注册证明呢? |
[37:43] | Put your hands on the wheel now! | 双手立刻放在方向盘上! |
[37:44] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[37:46] | Man, things are going south here. | 完了 情况不好 |
[37:48] | – Let me explain. – Shut up. Out of the car, hands up. | -听我解释 -闭嘴 下车 举起手来 |
[37:51] | – I’m an ex-cop. – Get out of the car! | -我以前是警察 -下车! |
[37:53] | Get out of the car now! | 快下车! |
[37:55] | – Carlin’s got two guns on him. – Stay there. I’ll call you back. | -两个警察都拿枪指着卡林 -盯住 我一会儿打给你 |
[38:03] | Haller, are you okay? | 哈勒 你还好吗? |
[38:04] | – Bruce Carlin’s in trouble. – What? | -布鲁斯卡林有麻烦了 -什么? |
[38:06] | He saw the interview and called me. Now cops in Riverside have guns on him. | 他看见了电视采访 给我打了电话 现在里弗赛德两个警察正拿枪指着他 |
[38:10] | – What the fuck? – Rip me a new one later. I need your help. | -搞什么鬼? -没时间骂人了 你得帮我 |
[38:14] | Get out of the car! | -下车! -听我说 |
[38:16] | Shut up! Get out of the car with your hands up. | 闭嘴!举手下车 |
[38:18] | Unit 217, I have a Detective Griggs from LAPD on the line. | 217小组 有个人想跟你们通话 洛城警局的格雷戈斯探员 |
[38:22] | Says it’s urgent regarding your 10-32. | 是关于你面前的持枪人员的 |
[38:24] | Put him through. | 接到我步话机上吧 |
[38:25] | This is Griggs. | 我是格雷戈斯 |
[38:26] | An SIS unit is on the way to you right now. | 特别调查科有一队人正在赶过去 |
[38:29] | The man you pulled over, his name is not Wayne Banks. | 你们截住的那个人 他的真名不叫韦恩班克斯 |
[38:31] | It’s Bruce Carlin. | 他叫布鲁斯卡林 |
[38:33] | Call him that. Bruce Carlin. | 用这个名字叫他 布鲁斯卡林 |
[38:35] | We need this guy alive, understand? | 这个人我们要活口 明白吗? |
[38:37] | He’s a POI in a homicide. | 他跟一起凶杀案有关 |
[38:39] | Bruce Carlin. We know who you are. | 布鲁斯卡林 我们知道是你 |
[38:42] | Now get out of the car. | 现在立刻下车 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:50] | Okay, hey, he’s exiting the car. I think they’re gonna arrest him. | 嘿 他下车了 我猜警察要逮捕他了 |
[38:53] | Okay. Just let me explain. | 好 听我解释 |
[38:56] | Shut the fuck up and get on the ground! On the ground! Hey, watch it! | 闭嘴 趴在地上!嘿 小心! |
[39:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:01] | – Unit 217, requesting… – Oh, my God. | -这是217小组 请求… -我的天啊 |
[39:04] | Cisco, do they have him? | 西斯科 警察控制住他了吗? |
[39:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:07] | He came out of nowhere. I didn’t even see him. Oh, my God. | 不知道他从哪儿冒出来的 我都没看见他 天啊 (加州人民诉热苏斯梅内德斯案) |
[39:28] | – Haller. – How the hell did you get in here? | -哈勒 -你是怎么进来的? |
[39:30] | That’s a risky move given my history. | 考虑到我的枪法 你这是在冒险 |
[39:33] | We had an agreement. | 我们有言在先 |
[39:36] | Bruce Carlin was the only one who took our bait. Now, he’s dead. | 布鲁斯卡林是唯一上钩的人 结果他死了 |
[39:40] | I’m just looking for some answers. Same as you. | 我就是来找些解释的 跟你一样 |
[39:45] | Look, I don’t know what the Feds were talking to Jerry about. | 我不知道联邦调查局跟杰瑞谈了什么 |
[39:50] | A couple of days ago, my assistant told me | 几天前 我的助手告诉我 |
[39:52] | there’s over 100 grand missing from his accounts. | 他账户上丢了十多万美元 |
[39:55] | I don’t know if they’re related. | 我不知道有什么联系 |
[39:56] | I don’t know where it went. I don’t know anything, all right? | 我不知道钱的去向 我什么都不知道 明白了吗? (海莉) |
[40:03] | Yeah, what is it, honey? | 有事儿吗 宝贝? |
[40:15] | Maggie? It’s me. | 玛姬?是我 |
[40:27] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[40:29] | Hayley called. Told me what happened. | 海莉打电话给我说了今天的事情 |
[40:34] | She saw it. I told her to wait in the car. She didn’t listen. | 她全都看见了 我要她留在车里 可她没听 |
[40:38] | Yeah, I know. She’s okay. | 我知道了 她还好 |
[40:40] | It’s you she’s worried about. | 她担心的是你 |
[40:43] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[40:45] | Hey, don’t do that to yourself. | 嘿 不要自责了 |
[40:47] | He was my witness and he didn’t want to do it, | 他是我的证人 可他打了退堂鼓 |
[40:50] | and I pressured him. | 但是我向他施加了压力 |
[40:54] | – He had a little girl, Mickey. – My God. Come here. It’s okay. | -米奇 他有个小女儿 -我的天啊 抱一下吧 没关系 |
[41:01] | Don’t do that to yourself, honey. | 不要自责了 亲爱的 |
[41:03] | – But I should have… – No. No, you did everything you could. | 但是我本来可以… 别那么想 你尽了全力 |
[41:08] | Okay? I mean, if there’s one I know about you, it’s that. | 对吗?别的不谈 但我知道你一定会全力以赴 |
[41:21] | I should, um… | 我应该… |
[41:22] | Yeah. | 没事儿 |
[41:24] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你自己感觉还好吗? |
[41:29] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -没问题 -那就好 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:01] | Welcome to the nine o’clock meeting. | 欢迎大家来到9点聚会 |
[42:04] | Is there anybody new that would like to start this evening? Hmm? | 有没有新人来为今晚开场? |
[42:09] | Anybody at all? | 没有人吗? |
[42:22] | – My name is Michael and I’m an addict. – Hi, Michael. | -我叫迈克尔 是个瘾君子 -迈克尔你好 (根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编) |