时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Mr. Haller I presume. – Judge Holder. | -我猜你是哈勒先生 -霍尔德法官 |
[00:08] | What’s your relationship with Jerry Vincent? | 你跟杰瑞文森特关系怎么样? |
[00:11] | He left you his practice. Including the Trevor Elliott trial. | 他把他的律师所留给你了 包括特雷弗埃利奥特诉讼案 |
[00:14] | I will be monitoring you, Mr. Haller. | 哈勒先生 我会观察你的表现 |
[00:16] | – Need you to get a file for me. – Which one? | -我需要你帮我找份文件 -哪个? |
[00:19] | Jesús Menendez. He’s doing 15 years for murder. | 热苏斯梅内德斯 因为谋杀判了15年 还在服刑 |
[00:21] | A witness disappeared on me. Without her, he was looking at life. | 有个证人放了我鸽子 她不做证的话热苏斯会被判终生监禁 |
[00:25] | At best, I had to plead him out. | 所以我被迫改成认罪 最好的结果了 |
[00:27] | Cherry, I’m here because I really need your help finding Glory Days again. | 切莉 我找你来是因为我真的需要你 帮我再把格洛丽亚戴斯找出来 |
[00:31] | Glory was my key witness in a murder trial. | 格洛丽亚 是我一个谋杀案子的关键证人 |
[00:33] | How you gonna talk about your cases in a bugged car? | 你怎么在一辆装了窃听器的汽车上 讨论你的案子? |
[00:36] | You planted somebody. | 你安排好了人 |
[00:38] | Aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin. I’m single and I live in Palos Verdes. | 我是航空工程师 在洛克希德马丁工作 单身 住在帕洛斯弗迪斯 |
[00:42] | – It’s juror number seven? – All I know is he’s bought and paid for. | -就是7号陪审员 对不对? -我只知道他被买通了并收了钱 |
[00:46] | You should look into this one. Carol Dubois. | 但是你最好看看这个 卡罗尔杜布瓦 |
[00:48] | The insurance lady? | 那个卖保险的女人? |
[00:50] | Alibi or no alibi, there is something off about her. | 在不在场 她都有些不太对劲 |
[00:53] | You want my client to wear a wire? | 你要我的客户戴窃听器? |
[00:54] | You wanna rebuild things? You want me to trust you again? | 你想让一切都恢复原样吗? 你想让我重新信任你吗? |
[00:57] | Then start by trusting me. | 那就从信任我开始 |
[00:59] | – People think you killed that man. – I did it to protect us and our baby. | -有人认为是你杀了那个人 -这是为了保护我们和我们的孩子 |
[01:03] | Soto, you’re under arrest. Get on the ground. | 索托 你被捕了 趴在地上 |
[01:05] | Got SIS on you. Surveillance unit. You won’t even know they’re there. | 我们给你安排了特别调查科 是监控单位 在哪里你自己都不知道 |
[01:10] | I got some business for you. Hard Case Casey. | 我有笔生意给你做 硬壳凯西 |
[01:13] | Call my office, we’ll figure something out. | 给我办公室打电话 咱们想想办法 |
[01:15] | Say hi to Cisco for me. | 替我问西斯科好 |
[01:18] | – Has the jury reached a verdict? – We have. | -陪审团是否已经作出裁决? -已裁决完毕 |
[01:20] | “We find the defendant not guilty.” | “本陪审团裁定被告人无罪” |
[01:25] | No. | 不对 |
[01:27] | Those hundred lines of code that changed everything. Lara wrote them. | 那几百行改变了一切的代码 是拉拉写的 |
[01:31] | She was the genius, not you. | 她才是那个天才 不是你 |
[01:33] | I wanna know who’s behind it. | 我想知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[01:34] | The bribe, killing Jerry, having me followed. | 贿赂 杀掉杰瑞 跟踪我 |
[01:38] | Jerry kept me out of the loop. I have no idea who killed him. | 杰瑞让我置身事外 我不知道是谁杀了他 |
[01:43] | Frankly… I don’t care. | 坦率地说…我不在乎 (米奇:还都好吗?) |
[01:51] | We pulled over a woman named Izzy Letts on suspicion of DUI. | 我们截停了一位叫伊基莱茨的女士 怀疑她在酒驾或者毒驾 |
[01:56] | Izzy! | 伊基! |
[02:01] | You should have just gone along with it. | 你们本来可以别管闲事的 NETFLIX 剧集 |
[02:14] | You’re a loose end, Haller. | 得把你解决了 哈勒 |
[02:18] | It’s nothing personal. | 跟你没有什么过节 |
[02:21] | Just business. | 都是生意 |
[03:20] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来! |
[03:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:30] | Haller? | 哈勒? |
[03:32] | We need backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[03:34] | You’re all right. Come on. | 你没事儿了 好了 |
[03:41] | Where are you? I’ve been calling you. | 你在哪里?我一直在给你打电话 |
[03:43] | Sorry. My phone was off. I’m at a meeting. | 对不起 我在聚会这儿 手机关了 |
[03:45] | Everything okay? | 都好吧? 不太容易 但是我还是过来了 |
[03:46] | Yeah, it wasn’t exactly a straight line, but I got here. | 都好吧? 不太容易 但是我还是过来了 |
[03:49] | We’ve located the body. SR-53. Suspect is DOA. | 尸体位置已确定 代码SR-53 抵达时嫌疑人已经死亡 |
[03:53] | Is everything okay with you? | 你还好吗? |
[03:55] | – Did something happen while I was offline? – Uh, one or two things maybe. | -我错过电话时出了什么事吗? -也许一两件吧 |
[04:00] | But I’ve got your favorite bodyguards here with me. | 但是你最喜欢的保镖在我边上 |
[04:03] | What? | 什么? 我会跟你解释的 |
[04:03] | I’ll explain later. | 什么? 我会跟你解释的 |
[04:05] | Listen, just take care of yourself, all right? Be safe. Hang in there. | 照顾好自己 好吗? 注意安全 坚持住 |
[04:09] | – One day at a time, right? – Yeah. | -一步一步来吧 对吧? -对 |
[04:12] | Roger. Griggs out. | 收到 格雷戈斯下线 |
[04:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:18] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[04:21] | I guess, uh, I have to thank you. | 我猜我得谢你救命之恩 |
[04:24] | I still don’t know what you’re doing here. Were you following me? | 我还是不知道你在这里干什么 你一直在跟踪我吗? |
[04:27] | I kept SIS on you after you said you didn’t think there was a bribe. | 你说你觉得不存在贿赂的情况之后 我让特别调查科继续跟着你 |
[04:32] | – You still didn’t trust me. – You lied to me, Haller. | -你还是不相信我 -你对我撒了谎 哈勒 |
[04:36] | And you know it. | 而且你是明知故犯 |
[04:39] | You wanna tell me the truth now? | 你现在要对我坦白真相吗? |
[04:41] | Well, I can tell you who killed Jerry Vincent. | 我可以告诉你是谁杀了杰瑞文森特 |
[04:43] | He’s at the bottom of that cliff now. | 就是悬崖下面那个人 |
[04:46] | His name is McSweeney. | 他叫麦克斯威尼 |
[04:48] | He was on Trevor Elliott’s jury, pretending to be someone else. | 他冒名顶替 混进了特雷弗埃利奥特的陪审团 |
[04:53] | He was the bribe? | 他是被贿赂的那个人? |
[04:55] | Maybe. He went AWOL when the judge got an anonymous note about him. | 有可能 法官收到了揭发他的匿名信 他没有正式告假就缺席了审判 |
[04:59] | – Anonymous? – That’s all I know. | -匿名信? -我就知道这么多 |
[05:02] | Are you sure your client doesn’t know anything more? | 你确定你的客户不知道别的事情吗? |
[05:06] | Or are you telling me this guy was behind it all? | 还是你在告诉我他就是幕后黑手? |
[05:09] | Right now, I’m not sure of anything. Okay? | 现在我什么都不确定 好吗? |
[05:12] | Well, somebody wants you dead, Counselor. | 有人想要了你的命 律师 |
[05:16] | So, if I were you, I’d get sure before they try again. | 如果我是你的话 我会在他们下次动手之前弄明白 |
[05:33] | McSweeney? What about him? | 麦克斯威尼?关于他什么事? |
[05:35] | Dig deeper. His background, anything. I gotta see how he’s connected. | 再深挖一下他的背景 什么都行 我得弄明白是怎么扯上他的 |
[05:39] | – Connected to what? – I don’t know yet. | -扯上什么? -我还没想明白呢 |
[05:41] | He was a cog in the machine, the machine’s still out there. | 他只是一颗棋子 背后还有下棋的人 |
[05:44] | – Just find whatever you can. – And what about Glory Days? | -你把能找到的东西都找出来 -那格洛丽亚戴斯怎么办? |
[05:49] | – Shit. That’s tomorrow… – Mickey, you cannot handle this right now. | -见鬼 就是明天… -米奇 你现在顾不过来这件事 |
[05:52] | I have to, Lorna. All right? We have one shot at this. | 劳娜 我必须搞定这件事 明白吗? 机不可失 |
[05:56] | – And she’s it. – I’ll go. | -失不再来 -那我去吧 |
[05:57] | – It’ll go down better coming from me. – What will you say? | -我去谈的话更好一些 -你要怎么谈? |
[06:00] | Whatever I have to. | 该怎么谈我就怎么谈 |
[06:02] | Just get some rest. I’ll handle it. | 好好休息吧 这件事交给我了 |
[06:37] | – You son of a bitch. – Whoa! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[06:39] | – What were you thinking? – What you talkin’ about? | -你脑子有毛病吗? -你在说什么? |
[06:41] | Why are you going after some killer? | 你为什么要跟踪什么杀手? |
[06:43] | I didn’t go after anybody. I thought my driver was in trouble. | 我没跟踪任何人 还以为是我的司机碰上麻烦了 |
[06:46] | – Then be more careful next time. – Okay. | -那你下次小心点 -好 |
[06:48] | – You have a family. – Okay. | -你是有家的人 -好 |
[06:51] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[06:53] | I’m okay, Maggie. I’m okay. | 我还好 玛姬 我没事 |
[06:58] | What kind of a lawyer are you anyway, huh? | 你这算是什么律师啊? |
[07:02] | The kind that goes the extra mile for his clients. | 为客户加倍努力那种 |
[07:06] | You can be such an asshole sometimes. | 你有时候真是犯浑 |
[07:12] | I thought I lost you, Mickey. | 米奇 我真以为我失去了你 |
[07:15] | First, the accident and then the pills. And then this, I thought I lost you again. | 先是事故 再是嗑药 然后还有这个 我以为我又失去了你 |
[07:20] | Maggie, listen to me. You’re never gonna lose me. | 玛姬 听我说 你永远不会失去我的 (海莉:马上就完事了) |
[08:01] | – Shit. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了? |
[08:05] | That’s gotta be Hayley. I have to pick her up. | 肯定是海莉发来的 我得去接她 |
[08:09] | Does she know what happened? | 她知道发生了什么事吗? |
[08:10] | Uh… No, not yet. But, um… | 还不知道 但是… |
[08:19] | – You said family. – What? | -你说我有家 -什么? |
[08:23] | Before, you said I had a family. | 刚才你说我是有家的人 |
[08:27] | I wanna try again, Maggie. | 玛姬 我想重新试试 |
[08:31] | I want our family back. | 我要重回我的家庭 |
[08:40] | Sunday dinner like we used to. | 星期天一起吃晚餐 像以前一样 |
[08:45] | Say yes, before I change my mind. | 答应我 再等我就要改变主意了 |
[08:46] | – Yes. – Okay. | -我答应你 -好 (比弗利山庄) (拉吉:在外面的酒吧) |
[09:37] | Margarita. Rocks. Lots of salt. | 玛格丽塔 加冰 盐口重些 |
[09:39] | Gloria? It’s Gloria right? | 格洛丽亚?你是格洛丽亚吧? |
[09:42] | – Who are you? – I work for Mickey Haller, the lawyer. | -你是谁? -我为米奇哈勒律师工作 |
[09:47] | – You fuckers ambushed me? – No. | -你们这帮混蛋伏击我? -没有 |
[09:49] | Please. Hear me out. | 求你了 听我说句话 |
[09:51] | – You wanna go? – I did not come to fight you. | -你要动手? -我不是来跟你打架的 |
[09:54] | I just need to talk to you. Five minutes. | 我只是需要跟你谈谈 就五分钟 |
[09:56] | Here you go, ma’am. | 女士 您的酒好了 |
[10:00] | You’ve got until I finish this. I’m taking an Uber back to the airport. | 在我喝完之前把话说完 我这就叫车回机场 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:06] | Jesús Menendez, he’s innocent. You know it. | 热苏斯梅内德斯是无辜的 这你知道 |
[10:09] | That and ten bucks will buy you this drink. | 这句话加上十块钱 这杯酒就是你的了 |
[10:12] | Look, I’m sorry for your client, but I’m nobody’s hero. | 你客户的事我很遗憾 但是我可不会为了谁当英雄 |
[10:16] | Just leave me alone, okay? | 别来烦我 好吗? |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | Can I ask you something real quick? | 我能问你点事情吗 就几句话? |
[10:24] | You ever do anything crazy? | 你做过什么疯狂的事吗? |
[10:28] | I flew here from Las Vegas | 我从拉斯维加斯飞过来 |
[10:30] | to give a furniture salesman the girlfriend experience. | 给一个家具推销员提供应召女友服务 |
[10:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[10:34] | Couple years ago, I did something crazy. | 几年前我做过一件疯狂的事 |
[10:37] | I went to law school. | 我进了法学院 |
[10:39] | Why is that crazy? You work for a lawyer. | 那有什么疯狂的?你在律师手下打工 |
[10:42] | No one in my family had ever gone to college. | 我家里没有人进过大学 |
[10:45] | So I was nervous. I didn’t even tell Mickey about it. | 所以我很紧张 连米奇都没有告诉 |
[10:50] | And? | 然后呢? |
[10:52] | It was a lot of work. But I loved my courses. | 课业很繁重 但是我很喜欢我上的课 |
[10:57] | There was this one called Torts, which is funny | 有一门课叫做侵权行为 很有意思 |
[10:59] | because it sounds like you’re making a cake, but it means injuries. | 因为这门课名字听上去很轻松 但讲的都是伤害 |
[11:02] | Physical, emotional, you name it. | 身体上的、情感上的 应有尽有 |
[11:06] | My professor said I was a natural. He said I thought like a lawyer. | 我的教授说我天生就是当律师的材料 他说我的思维方式像律师 |
[11:11] | Made me feel like I could do it, you know. | 让我觉得我能干这一行 |
[11:13] | Like I belonged. | 就像我属于这一行一样 |
[11:17] | And then he hit on me. | 结果他看上了我 |
[11:19] | Hmm. | |
[11:21] | One night, his office, he tried to do a lot more. | 有一天晚上 在他办公室里 他想更进一步 |
[11:23] | Let me guess, you got out of there. | 我猜你后来离开了 |
[11:26] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[11:28] | All the insecurities came back. You started doubting yourself. | 所有的不安全感都回来了 你开始怀疑自己 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:35] | Save it for your book club, honey. You don’t get me, you never will. | 故事留给你的读书俱乐部吧 亲爱的 你不懂我 永远都不会懂 |
[11:40] | I get that you’re afraid. I get why you don’t wanna speak up. | 我知道你害怕 我理解你为什么不想说出来 |
[11:43] | This guy who attacked you, is still out there. | 那个袭击了你的人还逍遥法外 |
[11:45] | – He took something from you. – No man took anything from me. | -他从你那里夺走了一些东西 -没有男人能从我这里夺走什么 |
[11:48] | – I look out for myself. – What about the woman who was killed? | -我能照顾好自己 -那个丢了性命的女人呢? |
[11:52] | Martha Renteria. You escaped this psycho. She didn’t. | 玛莎伦特里亚 你逃过了那个变态 她没有 |
[11:59] | You were friends, weren’t you? | 你们是朋友 不是吗? |
[12:02] | That’s why you called Mickey and told him the cops had the wrong guy. | 所以你才会打电话给米奇 告诉他警察抓错人了 |
[12:07] | I understand why you would be afraid, | 我明白你为什么会害怕 |
[12:10] | but Mickey can make sure you’re protected. | 但米奇可以确保你受到保护 |
[12:15] | You did the right thing once. For your friend. | 为了你的朋友 你做了一件正确的事 |
[12:20] | Even though it was crazy. | 尽管那有些疯狂 |
[12:27] | If you wanna do it again, you know where to find us. | 如果你想再来一次 你知道怎么找到我们 |
[12:31] | Or you can keep running. | 你也可以继续逃亡 |
[12:36] | This is Michael Haller. Please leave a message. | 我是迈克尔哈勒 请留言 |
[12:39] | Hey. It’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[12:41] | I, uh… Just checking in. | 我…就是问问你怎么样 |
[12:44] | Call me when you can. | 有时间了给我回电话 |
[12:47] | – What’s up? – Hey. | -还好吧? -嘿 |
[12:48] | We got a problem. The recording of Soto’s confession is garbled. | 我们碰上个问题 索托那段认罪录音是乱码 |
[12:52] | The file’s corrupted. | 文件损坏了 |
[12:53] | What? Shit. | 什么?真倒霉 |
[12:55] | We need Tanya’s testimony. It could bolster the recording. | 我们需要谭雅作证 比录音更有力 |
[12:58] | Not gonna happen. We made a deal. | 不可能的 我们跟她有协议 |
[12:59] | Seems like your ex got the better of that deal. | 看起来你前夫在这笔协议上占了便宜 |
[13:01] | I didn’t have a choice. I’m not putting a pregnant woman on the stand against Soto. | 我别无选择 我不会安排一个孕妇出庭指证索托 |
[13:06] | You heard that entire confession, you could testify too. | 他那段认罪录音你全都听到了 你也可以作证啊 |
[13:09] | – You’ve done that before. – Sure. | -你以前这么做过 -当然 |
[13:11] | I wanna make sure we’re dotting all the i’s. | 我想确保所有的细节都没有问题 |
[13:13] | You and me both. Okay, I have a motion to write. | 我也跟你一样 好吧 我得去准备一份动议 |
[13:21] | – Anything? – Without Glory Days? Nothing. | -有什么线索吗? -格洛丽亚戴斯不张嘴就没有 |
[13:23] | – What’s that? – You wanted to know about McSweeney. | -什么东西? -你想了解一下麦克斯威尼 |
[13:27] | – Anything stand out? – Ex-Army. | -有什么特殊的事情吗? -陆军退伍兵 |
[13:30] | Moved here from Missouri 14 years ago. | 14年前从密苏里州搬到这里 |
[13:33] | Rap sheet’s just as long, but hard to find any connection | 犯罪记录一大堆 但是找不到什么能扯上关系的 |
[13:37] | – when I don’t know what I’m looking for. – Ugh. Join the club. | -我不知道自己在找什么时就扯不上 -大家都一样 |
[13:40] | You think Trevor sent this guy after you? | 你觉得是特雷弗派这个人追杀你? |
[13:43] | I don’t know. Right now, everything’s on the table. | 我不知道 现在任何情况都有可能 |
[13:49] | – I got the mail. – Mostly bills, I’m assuming? | -我去取信了 -我猜大部分是账单吧? |
[13:51] | Except this. You’ve been summoned for jury duty. | 除了这个 你收到一张陪审员传票 |
[13:54] | Oof. | |
[13:55] | – You never get picked? – Not when they hear I’m a defense lawyer. | -你从来没被抽过? -他们听说我是辩护律师就不找我了 |
[13:58] | All right. Gotta run to court. | 好吧 得赶去法庭了 |
[14:03] | You wanna talk? Let’s talk. | 你不是要谈吗?那咱们就谈谈 |
[14:10] | – Your girl here said you could protect me? – I can get the police to protect you. | -你手下那姑娘说你可以保护我 -我可以让警察保护你 |
[14:14] | – Set you up some place. – No. | -给你安排个地方 -不行 |
[14:16] | That’s who I need you to protect me from. | 那帮人就是你得保护我的原因 |
[14:19] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[14:21] | The night before I was supposed to testify, | 我要作证的前一天晚上 |
[14:23] | I was at that hotel you put me up at. | 住在你安排我住的那家酒店里 |
[14:26] | There was a knock at the door. | 有人来敲门 |
[14:28] | – They must have followed me. – The cops? | -他们一定是跟踪了我 -警察? |
[14:31] | A cop. Perez. Linda Perez. | 有个叫琳达佩雷斯的警察 |
[14:37] | She worked Vice. | 她是刑警队的 |
[14:38] | She was usually decent enough, but not this time. | 她平时还算体面 但那次没有 |
[14:42] | A week before, she’d busted me with some guys I was partying with. | 一周之前 她抓了我和几个跟我一起玩的人 |
[14:46] | They had enough coke on them for intent to distribute. | 他们身上有很多可卡因 多得足够卖给别人 |
[14:48] | She said if I testified for you, they’d charge me on the drugs too. | 她说如果我为你作证 他们也会指控我贩毒 |
[14:53] | Told me to get out of town where you wouldn’t find me, | 告诉我离开洛杉矶 去你找不到我的地方 |
[14:55] | or she’d make it her mission to fuck up my life. | 要不然她就会毁了我这辈子 |
[14:59] | You know what a threat that is? A Vice cop has it out for me? | 你能理解那种威胁吗? 一个刑警用这种手段对付我? |
[15:04] | I didn’t run because of the guy that attacked me. | 我逃走不是因为那个袭击我的人 |
[15:07] | It was her. | 是因为她 |
[15:08] | Why would she be so interested in the Jesús Menendez trial? | 为什么她会对热苏斯梅内德斯的案子 这么感兴趣? |
[15:12] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[15:14] | And I didn’t ask. | 我也没问 |
[15:18] | I just saw Judge Holder. She signed off on a hearing for Jesús Menendez. | 我刚跟霍尔德法官见过面了 她批准了热苏斯梅内德斯的听证会 |
[15:23] | – Yes. – We haven’t won anything yet. | -好啊 -我们还没赢下来什么呢 |
[15:26] | But, uh, if we pull this off, Jesús gets a new trial, Lorna. | 但如果我们成功了 热苏斯案会重审 劳娜 |
[15:30] | – He gets out. – I still don’t get it. | -他就重获自由了 -我还是没想明白 |
[15:32] | Why would Perez put herself at risk for a case that wasn’t even hers? | 佩雷斯为什么要为一起 甚至不属于她的案子铤而走险? |
[15:36] | Yeah. I got a theory on that. I’ll call you later, all right? | 关于那个问题 我有个猜想 我一会儿打给你 好吗? |
[15:39] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事情这么急? |
[15:40] | Funny. I seem to remember a time you came to me, | 有意思 我好像记得有一次你来找我 |
[15:44] | to my house, asked for my help. | 到我家来找我帮忙 |
[15:46] | Which I still don’t think I got. | 那件事儿你还没帮上我什么呢 |
[15:47] | I told you everything I know about who killed Jerry Vincent. | 谁杀了杰瑞文森特这件事 我把我知道的全都告诉了你 |
[15:51] | Yeah, if you say so. | 好吧 你说什么就是什么吧 |
[15:53] | Fine. Quid pro quo. What do you want? | 好吧 一报还一报 你想要什么? |
[15:55] | You ever run across a Detective Kyle Winters up there in the glass house? | 你认识警察局总部的 凯尔温特斯警探吗? |
[15:59] | Heard the name, yeah. | 这名字我听说过 |
[16:01] | He was a lead on a homicide case I had a couple of years ago. | 我几年前代理过一起凶杀案 他是负责人 |
[16:04] | – You hear anything else about him? – Only that he is a good detective. | -你听说过他的其他消息吗? -只听说过他是个好警探 |
[16:07] | The kind who would send a Vice cop to scare off my witness? | 那种会派刑警吓跑我证人的好警探? |
[16:11] | This about that habeas thing? | 这跟那份人身保护令有关? |
[16:13] | – That’s right. – Fuck off, Haller. | -对 -滚蛋 哈勒 |
[16:15] | I don’t investigate cops for defense lawyers, quid pro quo or not. | 管他什么一报还一报 我不会帮辩护律师调查警察 |
[16:20] | Know the old saying, don’t you? | 你听过那句老话吗? |
[16:22] | “Better a thousand guilty men go free than one innocent man rot in prison.” | “宁可放过千人 不可冤枉一个” |
[16:27] | You ever clock out, Counselor? | 你还没完没了了 律师? |
[16:30] | Linda Perez put in for promotion twice and got denied. | 琳达佩雷斯两次申请晋升都被拒绝了 |
[16:33] | You wanna talk about quid pro quo? Winters got her to scare off my witness. | 你不是想谈谈一报还一报吗? 温特斯让她吓跑了我的证人 |
[16:37] | Then he greased the wheels so she could move up the ranks. | 然后他帮忙让佩雷斯升了职 |
[16:40] | This is not about the thousand, Detective. This is about the one. | 警探 我们不谈那一千个逍遥法外的 我们谈的是被冤枉的那一个 |
[16:48] | I heard your client’s having a big press thing later today. | 我听说你的客户 今天晚些时候有个重大媒体发布会 |
[16:52] | Something about a merger? | 关于合并的? |
[16:53] | Yeah, well, he’s not my client anymore, so… | 他不再是我的客户了 所以… |
[16:56] | Then maybe you forgot an old saying too. | 那也许你也忘记了一句老话 |
[16:59] | “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” | “跟你的朋友要亲近 跟你的敌人要更亲近” |
[17:23] | I was not expecting to see you here. | 我没想到会在这里见到你 |
[17:25] | I’m here because somebody tried to fucking kill me, Trevor. | 特雷弗 我来这里是因为 他妈的有人想杀了我 |
[17:29] | In your line of work, guess you make some enemies. | 你干这行 我猜肯定得罪了不少人吧 |
[17:31] | Yeah, maybe. But at least they tell it to my face. | 也许吧 但是至少他们会当面告诉我 |
[17:35] | Mickey, I told you I was extremely happy with the work you did for me. | 米奇 我告诉过你 我对你为我所做的工作感到非常满意 |
[17:40] | – Why would I want you dead? – To keep me quiet? | -我为什么要你死呢? -让我保持安静? |
[17:44] | I mean, attorney-client privilege takes care of that, right? | 律师委托人特权 可以解决这个问题 对吧? |
[17:48] | I want you to know something, Trevor. I wrote it all down. | 我想让你知道一件事 特雷弗 我把一切都写下来了 |
[17:51] | Something happens to me or my family, it’ll go to places you don’t want it to. | 万一我或我的家人出了什么事 它会出现在你不想它出现的地方 |
[17:55] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[17:57] | Mickey, you sound paranoid. | 米奇 你听上去有点妄想症 |
[17:59] | Think about talking to somebody. | 考虑一下找个人聊聊吧 |
[18:02] | If you’ll excuse me, I got a big announcement to make. | 失陪了 我要去宣布一件重要的事 |
[18:11] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:13] | Mr. Elliott, do you have any statements? | 埃利奥特先生 您有什么事情要宣布? |
[18:17] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[18:19] | Thank you, Mr. Elliott. | 谢谢您 埃利奥特先生 |
[18:21] | What do you say to the people who think you got away with murder? | 有些人认为您杀了人却逍遥法外 您有什么要对他们说的? |
[18:23] | I’m glad they weren’t on the jury. | 我很高兴他们不是我的陪审团 |
[18:26] | Seriously, the people that heard all the evidence made the right decision. | 严肃地说 在所有的证据面前 陪审团做出了正确的决定 |
[18:30] | – That’s all that matters. – Yeah! | -这才是最重要的 -对! |
[18:32] | But that is not what we’re here to talk about today. | 但这不是我们今天要讨论的事情 |
[18:35] | We’re here to talk about the next stage in the evolution of Parallax Games. | 我们在这里要讨论的是 视差游戏发展的下一个阶段 |
[18:46] | Now, this is the culmination of years of work and planning by me… | 这是多年工作和规划的结晶 倾注了我… |
[18:52] | and by Lara. | 和拉拉的心血 |
[18:54] | And I wanna begin by thanking all of you. | 我想首先感谢你们所有人 |
[18:57] | Our fans. | 我们的粉丝 |
[18:59] | Thank you. Thank you for keeping the faith. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们保持信念 |
[19:08] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋! |
[19:11] | That is what you get. | 这是你应得的下场 |
[19:14] | That is what you get. | 这是你应得的下场 |
[19:16] | – Drop your weapon. – On the ground. | -放下枪 -趴在地上 |
[19:19] | Clear. | -安全了 -趴下! |
[19:20] | On the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[19:37] | …shocking events that have just unfolded at Parallax Games. | …刚才在视差游戏公司 发生了令人震惊的事件 |
[19:41] | The shooter has been identified as Carol Dubois, | 凶手被确认为卡罗尔杜布瓦 |
[19:43] | a Santa Monica insurance agent… | 是圣莫尼卡的一位保险代理… |
[19:46] | Well, if it was Trevor behind it, now we’ll never know. | 如果幕后黑手真是特雷弗 现在我们永远都不会知道真相了 |
[19:49] | Yeah, maybe not. | 也许永远不会知道吧 |
[19:51] | But at least he won’t be in a position to send anybody else after me. | 但至少他不会派其他人来追杀我了 |
[19:54] | – All right, I gotta go. – Okay. | -好吧 我得挂了 -好 (客户 哈罗德 凯西) (0美元-公益案件) (内有陪审团传票正本) |
[20:55] | Cisco, it’s me. | 西斯科 是我 |
[20:56] | Listen, McSweeney’s record, that’s what I need to know about. | 我需要了解麦克斯威尼的案底 |
[21:00] | What was he arrested for? Who represented him? Everything. | 他因为什么被抓?谁代理过他? 要全部信息 |
[21:03] | – Haller? – I gotta run. I’ll call you back. | -哈勒? -我得挂了 一会儿打给你 |
[21:06] | – Thanks for coming on a Sunday. – Lucky for you, I’ve got no life either. | -谢谢大警探周日拨冗来访 -算你走运 我也是星期天还要工作 |
[21:12] | I heard about Elliott. | 我听说埃利奥特死了 |
[21:15] | When I was on patrol, we had a term for it, | 我还在巡警队时有一个说法 |
[21:17] | for when somebody got off, | 如果有人逃过了法庭的判决 |
[21:19] | then got what they had coming to them on the street. | 在街头得到了应得的惩罚 |
[21:22] | We called it the Brass Verdict. | 我们管这个叫“黄铜判决” |
[21:25] | Attorney-client privilege continues, Detective. | 警探 律师客户特权还有效力 |
[21:28] | Even after my client’s death. | 甚至在我客户死后仍然有效 |
[21:29] | Whatever Trevor may have done, stays with me. | 不管特雷弗可能做过什么 都要烂在我肚子里 |
[21:33] | Honestly, I don’t think he had anything to do with Jerry’s murder. | 老实说 我觉得他跟杰瑞被害没有任何关系 |
[21:36] | – Then who did? – I’m not sure yet. | -那是谁干的? -我不确定 |
[21:39] | I just thought of something. | 我刚想到一件事 |
[21:41] | The calls Jerry got from the Feds… | 杰瑞接到的联邦调查局的电话… |
[21:43] | – About the bribe. – Okay. Say there was a bribe. | -关于贿赂的 -对 说是有贿赂 |
[21:47] | Say it was a juror. If the Feds were looking into it, | 说是贿赂陪审员 要是联邦调查局正在调查这件事 |
[21:51] | you think this is the first time it ever happened? | 你觉得会是第一次发生这种事吗? (选鲍勃卡多内当地区检察官) |
[22:12] | – Cabin on Lake Tahoe, great trip. – It was. | -那次去太浩湖边小屋的旅行很棒 -是啊 |
[22:15] | Remember you tried learning to snowboard? | 还记得你学单板滑雪吗? |
[22:17] | Okay, that part didn’t work out. Thank you very much. | 没学会 非常感谢你啊 |
[22:19] | And remember the Grand Canyon? I was, like, what? Seven? | 还记得大峡谷吗? 我好像只有七岁吧? |
[22:22] | Yeah, we rented that trailer. | 对 我们租了辆拖车 |
[22:24] | And you made us stop in Chuckawalla State Prison to meet a client. | 你让我们在查卡瓦拉州立监狱停下来 见个客户 |
[22:28] | Yeah, a forger I think. | 对 我记得是个造假的人 |
[22:30] | – What? It was on the way. – It so was not. | -怎么了?正好顺路 -真不顺路 |
[22:32] | I thought it was cool. I mean, kind of scary, but cool. | 我觉得那很酷 有点吓人 但很酷 |
[22:40] | Here, let me help you, honey. | 我帮你吧 宝贝 |
[22:41] | No, it’s okay. You guys sit, and I’ve got this part. | 没事儿 你们俩坐着 这个我来收拾 |
[22:45] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗? -可以 |
[22:46] | Since when does she volunteer to do the dishes? | 她从什么时候开始自愿洗碗的? |
[22:50] | Since we’re having dinner probably. | 可能是从我们一起吃晚饭开始的吧 |
[22:55] | I don’t want to be confusing her. | 我不想让她感到困惑 |
[22:57] | Neither do I. But she’s having fun. | 我也不想 但是她很开心 |
[23:00] | She is. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | I gotta ask about the sign that you… You’re supporting Cardone? | 我得问一下你门口的标志… 你现在支持卡多内了? |
[23:06] | He’s a reformer. Thought you’d give me props. | 他要改革 还以为你会给我应有的尊重 |
[23:08] | Better than Janelle. But still, I don’t like him. | 比珍妮好 但我还是不喜欢他 |
[23:10] | There’s a surprise. | 这话真出乎意料 |
[23:13] | Yeah, you know, he’s not perfect, but at least he cares. Janelle… | 他不是个完人 但至少他在乎 而珍妮… |
[23:16] | Whoever’s running for that office is running on ambition. | 竞选那个职位的人都是有野心的人 |
[23:20] | – All right? Just don’t expect anything. – Well, a girl can dream, can’t she? | -对吧?只是不要报什么期望 -女孩子要有梦想 不是吗? |
[23:29] | Next weekend, big game. They win this one, they go to regionals. | 下周末的比赛很关键 她们赢了就能晋级地区复赛 |
[23:34] | Can’t wait. Might have to poison the other team’s Gatorade. | 我等不及了 可能会在对手的佳得乐里下点药 |
[23:37] | That won’t go over too well. | 真是个馊主意 |
[23:40] | – Just a little bit? – Just a little. | -我只放一点点 -只放一点点 |
[23:49] | This is everything I got on McSweeney’s record. | 麦克斯威尼的记录 我能找到的都在这里了 |
[23:58] | Is it what you were expecting? | 符合你的预期吗? |
[24:01] | – Unfortunately, yes. – So, what you gonna do about it? | -很不幸 符合 -那你接下来准备怎么办呢? |
[24:04] | Right now, nothing. I got a hearing to win. | 现在没什么要做的 我有场听证会必须先搞定 |
[24:07] | Just make sure you get this to Griggs. | 这个你一定要交给格雷戈斯 |
[24:10] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗? |
[24:12] | You seem, uh, awfully quiet, even for you. | 你看起来非常安静 比往常都安静 |
[24:15] | Nah, I’m good. | 没事儿 我都好 |
[24:20] | Break a leg, Mick. | 祝你好运 米克 |
[24:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | Miss Dayton, did there come a time that you called me about this case? | 代顿小姐 你有没有给我 打过一次电话谈这个案子? |
[24:36] | Yes. I saw you on the news. You’re the lawyer for Jesús Menendez. | 打过 我在新闻上看到了你 你是热苏斯梅内德斯的律师 |
[24:41] | And why’d that matter to you? | 为什么你会关心那件事? |
[24:43] | Because he was charged with killing a girl I knew. | 因为他被指控 杀害了一个我认识的女孩子 |
[24:46] | Martha Renteria. And because, a month before, | 她叫玛莎伦特里亚 还因为 一个月之前 |
[24:49] | I had a client who tried to kill me too. | 我也有一个客户想杀了我 |
[24:52] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗? |
[24:54] | He came at me with a knife, but I kicked him in the balls. | 他拿着刀朝我冲过来 但我踢了他那玩意儿一脚 |
[24:59] | And then, I ran like hell and got out of there. | 然后我就拼命跑掉了 |
[25:01] | Did you call the police after? | 你后来报警了吗? |
[25:03] | No. I knew they wouldn’t believe me, | 没有 我知道他们不会相信我 |
[25:06] | or they’d blame me because of my profession. | 或者他们会因为我的职业而责怪我 |
[25:08] | So, what was it that made you call me? | 那你打电话给我的原因是什么? |
[25:13] | The guy with the knife said he was the one who killed Martha. | 拿刀的人说是他杀了玛莎 |
[25:18] | He said he got away with it. | 他说他运气好逃掉了 |
[25:20] | And that he was gonna get away with killing me too. | 而且还说他也打算杀了我再逃走 |
[25:24] | But he wasn’t the guy whose picture I saw on the news. | 但他不是我在新闻上看到的那个人 |
[25:27] | – He was not Jesús Menendez? – No. | -他不是热苏斯梅内德斯? -不是 |
[25:30] | I called you because they had the wrong guy in jail. | 我打电话给你是因为 被他们送进监狱的人不是真凶 |
[25:35] | What kind of knife did he have? | 他拿的是什么刀? |
[25:37] | The kind you unfold to open. | 折叠式的 |
[25:40] | Do you remember which hand it was in? | 你还记得他是哪只手拿刀吗? |
[25:42] | It was his left hand. | 他是左撇子 |
[25:44] | He had a tattoo on his forearm. | 前臂上有块文身 |
[25:47] | Japanese writing, kanji. | 是日本汉字 |
[25:49] | Your Honor, I’d like the record to reflect our previous exhibits | 法官大人 我希望法庭记录能够反映 |
[25:52] | from the medical examiner indicating that Martha Renteria | 我们之前的法医证据 表明玛莎伦特里亚 |
[25:55] | was stabbed by a man wielding a folding hunting knife in his left hand. | 被一名左手持折叠猎刀的男子刺伤 |
[25:58] | Also, photos of Jesús Menendez showing that he has no such tattoo. | 此外 热苏斯梅内德斯的照片显示 他没有这样的文身 |
[26:02] | – So noted. – Miss Dayton, did you agree | -请记录在案 -代顿小姐 你同意过 |
[26:05] | to testify and tell your story to the jury in the Jesús Menendez case? | 在热苏斯梅内德斯案中作证 并向陪审团讲述你的故事吗? |
[26:09] | I did. At first. | 一开始我同意了 |
[26:11] | And what made you change your mind? | 那有什么事情让你改变了主意? |
[26:13] | I was staying in a hotel the night before I was supposed to testify, | 我要作证的前一天晚上住在酒店里 |
[26:17] | and this Vice cop I knew showed up. | 我认识的一位刑警出现了 |
[26:19] | – Linda Perez. – What did she want? | -琳达佩雷斯 -她想要什么? |
[26:23] | She told me I had to get out of town, or I’d take a bust on a bogus drug charge. | 她告诉我 我必须离开洛杉矶 否则就以伪造的涉毒指控逮捕我 |
[26:29] | She said, with my record, I’d get three years, | 她说以我的案底 我会被判三年 |
[26:33] | and she’d find a way to tack on more. | 而且她会想方法来增加刑期 |
[26:36] | Did she say why you had to go? | 她说了你为什么非要离开吗? |
[26:39] | She said I was being used by a sleazy lawyer to let a killer go free. | 她说我被一个肮脏的律师利用了 好让一个杀手逍遥法外 |
[26:48] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 法官大人 没有别的问题了 |
[26:51] | Mr. Miller. | 米勒先生 |
[26:54] | Your Honor, the prosecution would like to note Miss Dayton, | 法官大人 公诉方想指出 |
[26:58] | who also goes by the name Glory Days, | 代顿小姐 别名格洛丽亚戴斯 |
[27:00] | has been arrested at least ten different times for prostitution and drug charges. | 因卖淫和毒品指控而被捕过至少十次 |
[27:04] | Not to mention, we have no idea what fee arrangement she may have made | 更何况 我们不知道她是不是 跟哈勒先生达成了什么费用协议 |
[27:08] | – with Mr. Haller to testify here today. – Objection. | -今天才会来作证 -反对 |
[27:12] | Save it, Mr. Haller. It’s just us here. | 哈勒先生 先别着急 这里只有我们 |
[27:14] | I’m not being paid to be here, if that’s what you mean. | 如果你在影射这个 我来这里作证没有收谁的钱 |
[27:19] | This son of a bitch killed my friend and got away with it, | 那个王八蛋杀了我的朋友却逍遥法外 |
[27:22] | and then some kid took the fall. It wasn’t right. | 结果要一个孩子受冤枉进监狱 这不对 |
[27:26] | That’s all. | 就是因为这个 |
[27:30] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我没有问题了 |
[27:32] | Witness is excused. | 证人可以离席了 |
[27:35] | – Mr. Haller, you have another? – Yes, Your Honor. | -哈勒先生 你还有别的证人吗? -有 法官大人 |
[27:38] | The defense calls Linda Perez. | 辩护人传传唤琳达佩雷斯 |
[28:01] | Detective Perez, do you know the previous witness, Gloria Dayton? | 佩雷斯警探 你认识上一位证人格洛丽亚代顿吗? |
[28:05] | Yes, I do. I’ve arrested her multiple times. | 我认识 我逮捕过她好几次 |
[28:08] | She’s well known in Vice. | 她在刑警队里很有名 |
[28:11] | Did you go to the Bonaventure Hotel on the night in question, October 20th, | 10月20日当晚 你有没有去过博纳旺蒂尔酒店 |
[28:14] | and use your previous experience with Miss Dayton to force her to leave town? | 并利用你以前与代顿小姐的经历 迫使她离开洛杉矶? |
[28:19] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[28:20] | You telling this court you weren’t even at the Bonaventure Hotel that night? | 你是不是在告诉法庭 你那天晚上 甚至没去过博纳旺蒂尔酒店? |
[28:23] | – That’s correct, yes. – Can I ask where you were? | -没错 是的 -我能问一下你当时在哪里吗? |
[28:27] | I was on a camping trip with my husband and my son. Big Bear. | 我跟我的丈夫和儿子一起 在大熊湖野营旅游 |
[28:31] | Do you have any hotel receipts or anything to prove you were away? | 你有任何酒店收据或任何物证 证明你不在市内吗? |
[28:35] | Like I said, I went camping. | 我刚才说过了 我是去露营了 |
[28:38] | Right. Your Honor, the defense wishes to introduce defense exhibit E. | 那好 法官大人 辩护方希望展示物证E |
[28:42] | Objection. There is no exhibit E in discovery. | 反对 证据开示里没有物证E |
[28:46] | This wasn’t in discovery. It’s security footage that will serve | 是不在证据开示里 这段安全监控录像将直接用于 |
[28:49] | to directly impeach the testimony of Detective Perez, Your Honor. | 弹劾佩雷斯警探的证词 法官大人 |
[28:52] | Your Honor… | 法官大人… 米勒先生 现在只有我听证 不会导致陪审团偏见 |
[28:53] | There is no jury to prejudice here, Mr. Miller, just me. | 法官大人… 米勒先生 现在只有我听证 不会导致陪审团偏见 |
[28:57] | I wanna get to the bottom of this, so show your footage, Mr. Haller. | 我想追根究底 所以哈勒先生可以播放录像 |
[29:00] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官大人 |
[29:02] | On the night in question, I put Miss Dayton up | 在所叙事件当晚 我安排代顿小姐 |
[29:05] | at the Bonaventure Hotel just up the street from this courthouse. | 住在博纳旺蒂尔酒店 离本法庭不远 |
[29:09] | Now, this video taken at 9:52 p.m., | 这段录像摄于晚上9点52分 |
[29:12] | shows Miss Dayton leaving, as she testified. | 显示代顿小姐正在离开酒店 符合她的证词 |
[29:15] | I have an affidavit from the hotel security manager to verify it. | 为了验证这份录像的真实性 我请酒店安全经理出具了宣誓书 |
[29:19] | Now, I scoured the footage at the time | 我当时浏览了这些录像 |
[29:22] | but I didn’t know what I was looking for. Now I do. | 但我之前不知道自己在找什么 现在我知道了 |
[29:26] | This footage is from 48 minutes earlier. This is a service elevator. | 这段视频比上一段视频早48分钟 这是一个服务电梯 |
[29:30] | They often don’t have security cameras but this one did. | 这种电梯里通常没有安全摄像头 但这个里面有 |
[29:33] | Now, Detective Perez, is that you we see in the elevator? | 现在 佩雷斯警探 我们在电梯里看到的人是不是你? |
[29:39] | Your Honor, if I may? | 法官大人 我可以说话吗? |
[29:41] | Mr. Daly, you care to explain why you’re interrupting my court? | 戴利先生 你愿意解释一下 你为什么要打扰我的法庭吗? |
[29:45] | My apologies, but I am representing Detective Perez, | 我很抱歉 但我代表佩雷斯警探 |
[29:48] | and I need to confer with my client. | 而且我需要和我的客户商量 |
[29:49] | Otherwise, I will advise her to exercise her right under the Fifth Amendment | 否则我会建议她 行使第五修正案规定的权利 |
[29:53] | not to incriminate herself. | 不要自证有罪 |
[29:54] | Sidebar, now. | 马上过来谈话 |
[29:57] | This includes you too, Mr. Daly. | 这也包括你 戴利先生 |
[30:01] | – Your Honor, before we begin… – Shut it, Mr. Miller. | -法官大人 在我们开始之前… -闭嘴 米勒先生 |
[30:06] | Now, there’s only one thing that is important here, | 现在 这里只有一件重要的事 |
[30:09] | and that’s, a while back, I sent a man to prison for 15 years. | 不久前我把一个人判了15年 |
[30:12] | Now, I am telling the three of you, | 现在 我要告诉你们三个 |
[30:15] | if there is anything wrong with that sentence, | 要是那个判决有什么问题 |
[30:17] | we’re going to get to the bottom of it right fucking now. | 我们现在就要他妈弄个水落石出 |
[30:21] | Uh, Stacy, you wanna clean that up a bit? | 斯泰西 你能调整一下那句话吗? |
[30:25] | So, Mr. Daly, you’re gonna confer with your client, and we will reconvene. | 戴利先生 你得跟你的客户谈谈 我们再恢复听证 |
[30:30] | And if Detective Perez lies to this court again, | 如果佩雷斯警探再次在本庭撒谎 |
[30:33] | she’s gonna go to jail too. | 她也要进监狱 |
[30:36] | Are we clear? | 都清楚了吗? |
[30:38] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是 法官大人 |
[30:54] | – Gloria okay? – Yeah, she’s back at the hotel. | -格洛丽亚还好吗? -还可以 她回酒店了 |
[30:57] | – What’s goin’ on? – It’s happening, Lorna. | -怎么了? -劳娜 这事要成了 |
[31:01] | Oh, my God. Mickey. | 我的天啊 米奇 |
[31:13] | Thought you didn’t investigate cops for defense lawyers? | 我听说过你不会为辩护律师调查警察 |
[31:16] | Yeah, I must be getting soft in my old age. | 是啊 我一定因为上了年纪心软了 |
[31:19] | So, Perez’s lawyer’s meeting with the prosecutor. | 佩雷斯的律师正在会见检察官 |
[31:22] | They’ve gotta be negotiating an immunity deal, | 他们肯定是在谈判一项豁免协议 |
[31:24] | then she’ll turn on Winters. | 然后她会作证指认温特斯 |
[31:27] | Yeah, uh… | 对… |
[31:30] | About that… | 说起这个… |
[31:56] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[31:57] | I thought you had a hearing. | 我记得你有场听证会 |
[31:59] | – Yeah, no, we’re in a recess. – Can we talk later? | -是啊 不过正在休庭 -我们可以稍后再谈吗? |
[32:02] | I’ve got a status conference in ten minutes. Did you run here? | 十分钟后我有一个庭前碰头会 你是跑过来的? |
[32:05] | Your status conference, is that for the Soto case? | 你的庭前碰头会是索托那起案子的? |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:10] | – Any chance he’ll plead out? – Not since we added a murder charge. | -他有机会保释吗? -没有机会 因为我们加了谋杀指控 |
[32:12] | Soto killed a witness. Nobody gets a deal on that. | 索托杀了一个证人 没有人犯了这种事还能保释出来 |
[32:15] | I don’t know, Maggie. Maybe you should reconsider. | 我不知道 玛姬 也许你应该重新考虑一下 |
[32:19] | I mean, I know Pomerantz is a good lawyer, and you lost your recording, right? | 我认识波梅兰茨 是个好律师 而且你还丢失了手上的录音 对吧? |
[32:23] | You don’t want Soto to walk on some technicality. | 你不会希望 索托因为技术上的问题逃脱惩罚 |
[32:27] | What are you really doing here? | 你来这里到底是要做什么? |
[32:28] | – I… – I’m not putting your client in danger. | -我… -我不会让你的客户冒险 |
[32:30] | – We made a deal. – No, it’s not about Tanya. | -我们达成了协议 -不 这跟谭雅无关 |
[32:33] | Then what? | 那跟什么有关? |
[32:34] | Think I’m not good enough to beat Soto’s dream team? | 认为我不够好 没法击败索托的梦之队? |
[32:37] | No, come on. | 没有 看你这话说的 |
[32:39] | I just know how much this case means to you, | 我就是知道这个案子对你有多大意义 |
[32:41] | I don’t want you to regret anything. | 我不想让你有什么事情会后悔 |
[32:43] | The only thing I’ll regret is not putting this guy away. | 我唯一会后悔的就是 没有把这个家伙绳之以法 |
[32:45] | Listen, I gotta go, I’m sorry but, Sunday dinner, Hayley wants burgers. | 我得走了 对不起 但是星期天晚上海莉想吃汉堡 |
[32:49] | They’re gonna make another offer, Maggie. That’s what I’d do. Just, uh, take it. | 他们会提出新的认罪协议 玛姬 要是我的话就会这么干 接受了算了 |
[32:56] | Since when did you become such a worrier, Haller? | 你什么时候这么畏手畏脚了 哈勒? |
[32:58] | See you Sunday. | 星期天见 |
[33:30] | Detective Perez, you’ve had the opportunity | 佩雷斯警探 你得到了机会 |
[33:32] | to confer with your counsel, | 与你的律师商量 |
[33:34] | and now are you prepared to continue and answer all questions truthfully? | 现在你准备好 继续如实回答所有问题了吗? |
[33:38] | Yes, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官大人 |
[33:41] | – Mr. Haller. – Thank you, Your Honor. | -哈勒先生 -谢谢您 法官大人 |
[33:44] | Detective Perez, | 佩雷斯警探 |
[33:46] | now for the record, were you or were you not | 为了记录在案 你有没有 |
[33:48] | in the Bonaventure Hotel on the night of October 20th? | 在10月20日晚上 去过博纳旺蒂尔酒店? |
[33:51] | – Yes, I was. – What were you doing there? | -我去过 -你去做了什么事情? |
[33:55] | I was there to see Gloria Dayton. | -我去找了格洛丽亚代顿 -威胁她离开洛杉矶? |
[33:57] | To threaten her into leaving town? | |
[34:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:03] | But I wasn’t there for myself, | 但我不是自己要去的 |
[34:06] | I was asked to go there by somebody else. | 是有人要我去那里的 |
[34:08] | Another cop, a detective. | 另外一个警探 |
[34:11] | And why did this detective ask you to do this? | 为什么这个警探要你这样做? |
[34:16] | He said Jesús Menendez was guilty | 他说热苏斯梅内德斯有罪 |
[34:19] | and that he was gonna walk on the word of some pros. | 而且他会因为某个妓女的证词 逍遥法外 |
[34:24] | Did this detective promise you anything in return for your help? | 这位警探有没有向你承诺任何东西 以换取你的帮助? |
[34:27] | Look, I was stuck in Vice for three years, I just wanted to be a detective. | 我当时困在刑警队三年了 一心想成为一名警探 |
[34:33] | And he said he could help move the roadblock. | 他说他可以帮忙扫清障碍 |
[34:37] | You know? | 你明白吗? |
[34:38] | Is that man in the courtroom right now? | 那个人现在是否在这个法庭里? |
[34:43] | Yes. | 在 请你指认他好吗? |
[34:44] | Can you point him out, please? | 在 请你指认他好吗? |
[34:46] | He’s standing in the back. | 他现在就站在后面 |
[34:47] | Let the record show, the witness has pointed to Detective Lee Lankford. | 请法庭记录 证人指认的是李兰克福德警探 |
[34:51] | You low-life son of a bitch. This is all lies. | 你这下贱的狗娘养的 这一切都是谎言 |
[34:53] | – Order! – She’s in on it! | -肃静! -她也参与了! |
[34:55] | She cut a deal to save her own ass! | -肃静! -她同意配合就是为了自保! |
[34:57] | One more word out of your mouth, sir, and you will be held in contempt. | 先生 你再说一个字 就会被判藐视法庭罪 |
[35:01] | And I strongly advise you to retain legal counsel | 我强烈建议你立即聘请个法律顾问! |
[35:04] | immediately! | |
[35:06] | This court is in recess until tomorrow. | 本庭休庭至明天 |
[35:21] | Lankford lawyered up. He’s gonna plead the Fifth. | 兰克福德请了律师 会援引第五修正案 |
[35:25] | It’s as good as an admission of guilt. | 这就像承认有罪一样好 |
[35:27] | – Maggie, I… – Let me get this out, okay? | -玛姬 我… -让我把这话说明白 好吗? |
[35:31] | Almost a year now, I’ve been building this case. | 我这个案子办了快一年了 |
[35:35] | I met with trafficking victims… You should have seen them, Mickey, | 会见人口贩卖的受害者… 米奇 你真应该自己去看看他们 |
[35:39] | what Soto did to them. | 索托对他们犯下的罪行 |
[35:42] | And then I found Loresca and I convinced him to talk. | 然后我找到了洛雷斯卡 说服他开口 |
[35:48] | I have never lost a witness like that, so brazen. | 我从来没有那样失去证人 如此地胆大包天 |
[35:54] | And Hayley… | 而且海莉… |
[35:56] | I laid everything on the line for this case. | 为了这件案子我搭上了一切 |
[36:00] | And now I have nothing. | 现在全都输掉了 |
[36:03] | No confession, no witness. | 没有认罪录音 没有证人 |
[36:05] | My entire case was built on Lankford’s testimony, and now it’s worthless. | 我的整个案子都要靠兰克福德的证词 现在一文不值了 |
[36:11] | Maggie, I didn’t know it was Lankford. | 玛姬 我没想到会是兰克福德 |
[36:13] | Kyle Winters was a detective on the case. Lankford was the supervisor. | 凯尔温特斯是负责这个案子的警探 兰克福德是主管 |
[36:17] | He wanted to help his protégé, that didn’t occur to you? | 他想帮助他的徒弟 这种事情你没碰到过吗? |
[36:20] | I tried to warn you. | 我试着提醒你了 |
[36:22] | You told me to take a plea, you didn’t warn me. | 你要我接受认罪协议 可不是提醒我 |
[36:24] | I couldn’t risk tipping off Lankford, Maggie. | 我不能冒险向兰克福德告密 玛姬 |
[36:26] | And you couldn’t trust me not to tell him? | 你也不相信我能对他保密? |
[36:32] | – We could have found another way. – I have a duty to my client. | -我们本来可以找到别的方法 -我对我的客户负有责任 |
[36:35] | And that always comes first, doesn’t it? | 那总是最要紧的事情 对不对? |
[36:38] | Seriously? When did I ever come first, huh? | 说真的吗? 我什么时候当过最要紧的事情? |
[36:41] | – Be honest. – Excuse me? | -说老实话 -你说什么? |
[36:43] | All of it, the second-chairing, the fundraisers, | 全都算上 辅助别人办案 筹款会 |
[36:46] | all the face time you put in to get into Major Crimes. | 一个一个找人 好能进重案组 |
[36:49] | – Should I apologize for being ambitious? – No, but at least be honest. | -我应该为自己的上进心道歉吗? -不用 但至少要诚实 |
[36:52] | If you were in my shoes, would things be any different? | 如果你在我的立场 事情会有所不同吗? |
[36:56] | Huh? | |
[37:00] | – Maybe that’s our problem. – What? | -也许这就是我们的问题 -什么? |
[37:03] | Some lawyers, they can just leave it at the office. | 有些律师 事业和生活能分得开 |
[37:07] | Lock it up, get on with their lives. | 锁上办公室的门 就能好好过日子了 |
[37:10] | It’s not me. | 我做不到 |
[37:12] | It’s certainly not you. | 你肯定也做不到 |
[37:15] | And this, this isn’t something I can just get past. | 而这不是我能克服的 |
[37:21] | Maybe someday, but not today. | 以后或许可以 但是现在不行 |
[37:26] | Then I’ll wait. | 那我就等着 |
[37:29] | Please don’t. Just add it to the list of reasons we don’t work. | 别等了 把这条 加到我们没法复合的原因里吧 |
[37:35] | Aw, Maggie. Maggie. Maggie! | 玛姬!妈的 (格雷戈斯:我们明天上场) |
[37:38] | Shit. | |
[38:28] | So, you talked to your mom? | 你和你妈妈谈过了吗? |
[38:30] | A little. | 聊了几句 我知道这不是你想要的周日晚餐 |
[38:32] | Look, I know this isn’t the Sunday dinner you wanted. | 我知道这不是你想要的周日晚餐 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:38] | It’s okay to be disappointed, to be mad. | 失望 生气都没关系 |
[38:43] | I mean, deep down, I knew this Mom and Dad sequel was just never gonna happen. So… | 我内心深处知道这部爸爸妈妈的续集 永远不会发生 所以… |
[38:48] | Wow. That’s, uh… | |
[38:50] | Would be easier if you were mad. | 你生气的话 我还好受一些 |
[38:52] | This thing that went down between you and Mom, | 你和妈妈之间的这个问题 |
[38:55] | I mean, was it even worth it? | 真的值得吗? |
[39:00] | There’s three things you need to know in life, hija. | 女儿 生活中你需要明白三件事 |
[39:04] | What you desire, what you believe, and what you have to do. | 你渴望什么 你相信什么 你必须做什么 |
[39:08] | – They don’t always line up. – Was that from your dad? | -它们并不总是一致的 -是爷爷说过的话吗? |
[39:13] | No, St. Thomas Aquinas. | 不是 这是圣人托马斯阿奎那的名言 |
[39:16] | Your abuelo was a lot of things, but a saint wasn’t one of them. | 你爷爷做过形形色色的事情 但是没做过圣人 |
[39:24] | Well, my accident was a week after Jesús went away. | 我的意外发生在热苏斯认罪之后一周 |
[39:29] | Was I reckless? Was I angry? | 是我鲁莽了?还是我生气了? |
[39:32] | Is that why it happened? I don’t know. | 事情的起因就是因为这个?我不知道 |
[39:36] | All I know is I had to make this right, Hayley. | 海莉 我只知道要纠正这起错案 |
[39:40] | That’s the thing I had to do. | 这就是我必须做的事情 |
[39:49] | Now, come on. If I don’t feed you, I’ll really be in hot water. | 来吧 我不给你吃饭的话 真的会惹上麻烦 (好莱坞碗) (谢谢你 洛杉矶 下赛季见) (周末开放 洛杉矶爱乐烟火节) |
[40:09] | – Bob, hey. I wasn’t expecting you. – I’m just making the rounds. | -鲍勃 嘿 我没想到你会来 -我只是四处转转 |
[40:13] | Uh, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:15] | Sorry, I’ve been prepping for trial. | 对不起 我一直在准备审判 |
[40:17] | You gotta see my office, it’s why I came to you. | 你得看看我的办公室 这就是我过来找你的原因 |
[40:21] | About that case you’re prepping, the Soto case. | 关于你手上索托那个案子 |
[40:24] | Yeah, listen, I know Detective Lankford’s credibility has been damaged, | 我知道兰克福德侦探的信誉已经受损 |
[40:28] | – but I have a plan to regroup… – Maggie. | -但我有个新的计划… -玛姬 |
[40:30] | The case is dead. | 不值得继续追了 |
[40:32] | Look, I ran on a platform of holding bad cops accountable. | 我竞选的纲领 就是要把坏警察绳之以法 |
[40:35] | I can’t just look the other way on this. | 这起案子上 我没有别的看法了 |
[40:38] | Wait, I’m sorry, I… You’re just gonna let Soto walk? | 等等 对不起 我…你要放了索托? |
[40:42] | That’s on the LAPD. Another thing, after you handle the dismissal, | 那是洛杉矶警察局的问题 还有一件事 你处理完撤案后 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna be making a few changes in the office. | 我要在办公室里推动一些变化 |
[40:53] | What… Seriously? You’re giving me freeway therapy? | 什么…说真的?你要我走人? |
[40:57] | Van Nuys has a very busy trial pool with some serious high-profile cases. | 凡奈斯积压了很多案子 有几件严重的案件受人关注 |
[41:01] | This is no reflection on the quality of your work. | 这并不反映你的工作质量 |
[41:03] | Or my loyalty, apparently. | 那显然也不反应我的忠诚度 |
[41:05] | – Maggie, this is not personal. – No, of course not. | -玛吉 这跟个人无关 -无关 当然无关 |
[41:12] | – I appreciate your understanding. – Do me a favor, Bob? | -谢谢你的理解 -帮我个忙好吗 鲍勃? |
[41:15] | Get the fuck out of my office while it’s still mine. | 趁这里还属于我的时候 滚出我的办公室 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:38] | Hey, Sarah. It’s Maggie. | 嘿 莎拉 我是玛姬 |
[41:41] | I’m good, thanks. Listen, I got something for you. | 我很好 谢谢 听着 我有件案子要交给你 (仅限摩托车停车) |
[42:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[42:03] | Well, you got a pair on you. I’ll give you that. | 你胆子真大 我佩服你 |
[42:06] | Whatever deal you made with Haller, it’s off. | 不管你和哈勒做了什么交易 那都结束了 |
[42:11] | That seems like a conversation best had with him, Cisco. | 西斯科 这种话最好要跟他一起谈 |
[42:14] | Mickey got Hard Case off his parole hit. | 米奇帮硬壳解决了假释的麻烦 |
[42:17] | Now he’s back cooking meth, that’s a big win for you guys. | 现在他回来给你们做冰毒 你们这帮人赢了把大的 |
[42:20] | But our bill says that it was on the house. | 但是我们的账上写了没收你们的钱 |
[42:23] | Nobody would do pro-bono cases for the Saints, not without good reason. | 除非证据过硬 否则没有人会免费为马路圣徒辩护 |
[42:28] | What’d you think was gonna happen when you left, Cisco? | 西斯科 当初你走的时候 觉得会发生什么事情? |
[42:32] | This ain’t a social club. | 这里不是社交俱乐部 |
[42:34] | You can’t just walk away whenever you want. | 你不能想走就走 |
[42:37] | ‘Course Mickey made a deal. | 米奇当然是跟我做了笔交易 |
[42:39] | For you! | 为了你! |
[42:45] | Whatever debt I owe, | 不管我欠了多少债 |
[42:48] | I pay, nobody else. | 我自己还 用不着别人 |
[43:00] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[43:03] | Now that you mention it, there might be a way. | 既然你提到了 也许有个办法 |
[43:12] | Miss McPherson, I’ve reviewed your submission. | 麦克弗森小姐 我已经审核了你提交的文件 |
[43:14] | Is it the People’s wish to dismiss all charges | 公诉方是否希望不带偏见地撤回 |
[43:17] | against Angelo Soto without prejudice? | 对安吉洛索托的所有指控? |
[43:20] | It is, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[43:21] | Mr. Pomerantz, do you have any objection? | 波梅兰茨先生 你有什么异议吗? |
[43:26] | Yes, Judge. A dismissal without an apology | 有 法官 没有道歉的撤案 |
[43:28] | does nothing to repair the damage to Mr. Soto’s reputation. | 无助于修复对索托先生声誉的损害 |
[43:31] | That matters not before the court, I’ll take that as a no. | 在法庭面前这无关紧要 我认为没有这个必要 |
[43:34] | Therefore, in the matter of the People vs. Angelo Soto, | 因此 就加州人民诉安杰洛索托之事 |
[43:38] | this case is hereby dismissed. Mr. Soto, you are free to go. | 本案就此驳回 索托先生 你可以走了 |
[43:42] | – Thank you. – One moment please, Your Honor. | -谢谢你 兄弟 -请稍等 法官大人 |
[43:45] | – Sorry, who are you? – I’m Sarah Walker. | -对不起 你是谁? -我是莎拉沃克 |
[43:47] | An assistant United States attorney. | 美国联邦助理检察官 |
[43:49] | Angelo Soto, you’re under arrest for human trafficking and conspiracy | 安吉洛索托 根据《美国法典》 第18卷第77章和第96章 |
[43:53] | under 18 US Code 77 and 96. | 你因贩卖人口和阴谋被捕 |
[43:56] | Ma’am, I… | 女士 我… |
[43:59] | This is bullshit, it’ll end up just like this case. | 这些都是胡扯 会跟你这起案子一样失败 |
[44:01] | The Feds have deep pockets and lots of time, | 联邦调查局财大气粗 时间充裕 |
[44:03] | but if this does go south, I’ll see you again. | 如果他们搞不定你 我还会上场 |
[44:06] | DAs come and go, I don’t. | 地区检察官来来去去 我不会的 |
[44:38] | I have to admit, I was skeptical. | 我不得不承认 起初我持怀疑态度 |
[44:40] | Taking over an entire law practice and a murder trial. | 接手整个律师事务所 和一起谋杀案庭审 |
[44:44] | But you pulled it off. | 而你一一迎刃而解 |
[44:46] | To be honest, I wasn’t sure about it either. | 老实说 当时我也不确定 |
[44:50] | I kept that to myself. | 但是我谁都没有告诉 |
[44:51] | You even got a client in prison a new trial. | 你甚至为一个已经开始服刑的客户 争取到了重审 |
[44:54] | And the police are looking for this suspect with the tattoo. | 警方正在寻找这名有文身的嫌疑人 |
[44:57] | You should be proud, Mr. Haller. | 你应该感到自豪 哈勒先生 |
[45:00] | I am sorry about what happened to Trevor Elliott though. | 不过 我对特雷弗埃利奥特的遭遇 感到遗憾 |
[45:03] | Yeah. I’m still processing that, but thank you. | 那件事我还在消化 谢谢关心 |
[45:07] | Well, it looks like Mr. Vincent’s cases are in good hands. | 看起来文森特先生的案子 你处理得都很好 |
[45:12] | So, I’m taking the training wheels off. This will be our last check-in. | 所以我可以放手了 这次是我们最后一次碰头 |
[45:18] | I wish you well, Mr. Haller. | 我祝你一切都好 哈勒先生 |
[45:20] | You know, I wanted to do right by Jerry. | 我想为杰瑞伸张正义 |
[45:24] | He was no angel but he didn’t deserve to die. | 他不是个天使 但他也不至于命丧黄泉 |
[45:28] | – I’m sorry about that too. – Are you? | -对此我也很遗憾 -真的? |
[45:30] | Six figures a pop to rig a jury that… | 收了六位数的钱买通一位陪审员 |
[45:33] | Not a bad side hustle. | 这副业不赖 |
[45:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[45:37] | But Jerry threw a wrench in it, so he had to go, right? | 但是杰瑞耽误了你们的好事 所以他必须得死 对不对? |
[45:40] | Mr. Haller, clearly I was hasty in my assessment of your state of mind. | 哈勒先生 显然我对你的精神状态评估有些仓促 |
[45:45] | – You need to get some help. – I’m stone-cold sober. | -你需要一些帮助 -我非常清醒 |
[45:47] | I thought long and hard about who was behind this. | 我想了很久 想知道这件事的幕后黑手是谁 |
[45:51] | Had to be someone with enough control | 必须是一个有足够控制权的人 |
[45:53] | to hijack a jury summons before it went out in the mail. | 才能在陪审团传票邮寄之前截留 |
[45:55] | There are dozens of people in this courthouse | 这个法院里有几十个人 |
[45:58] | with access to that, so… | 有这个权限 所以… |
[45:59] | Maybe, but it also had to be someone | 也许吧 但也必须对陪审团选择过程 |
[46:01] | with a deep understanding of the jury selection process. | 有深刻理解 |
[46:04] | Because the real juror had to be someone the prosecutor wouldn’t cut, | 因为真正能过关的陪审员 必须是检察官不会裁掉的人 |
[46:08] | but who wouldn’t be a red flag for the defense either. | 而且也不能是辩护方的眼中钉 |
[46:11] | Someone like an… | 比如一个… |
[46:12] | Aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin. | 航空工程师 在洛克希德马丁工作 |
[46:14] | That’s knowledge only an expert in jury selection would have. | 这是只有陪审团选择专家 才能拥有的知识 |
[46:17] | For instance, a judge and her husband, a defense attorney. | 例如 一名法官 和她做辩护律师的丈夫 |
[46:22] | My husband knew him a little. Mitch Lester? | 我丈夫米奇莱斯特跟他有过一面之交 |
[46:25] | He’s a defense attorney also. | 他也是个辩护律师 |
[46:27] | What gave it away was the anonymous note I sent to Judge Stanton. | 走漏马脚的是 我寄给斯丹顿法官的匿名信 |
[46:30] | The day after I sent it, McSweeney disappeared. | 我寄出后第二天麦克斯威尼就消失了 |
[46:34] | How did he know I was onto him? | 他怎么会知道我盯上他了? |
[46:35] | Judge Stanton gave me the answer. | 斯丹顿法官给了我答案 |
[46:38] | He said he conferred with some colleagues about the letter. | 他说他跟几个同事商量了一下那封信 |
[46:41] | That would include you, you’re his boss. | 那也包括你 你是他的上司 |
[46:44] | You told McSweeney about it. | 是你给麦克斯威尼吹了风 |
[46:46] | Another word, and I will jail you for contempt. | 你再说一个字 我就判你藐视法庭 |
[46:49] | And when the case was over, you sent him to kill me too. | 结案之后 你指使他把我也干掉 |
[46:52] | You had the perfect way to draw me out. | 你找了个完美的方法来引我上钩 |
[46:54] | My driver’s addiction, which you knew about | 你知道我的司机药物上瘾 |
[46:57] | because you hired a shady PI firm to bug my car. | 因为你雇了一家非法私人调查公司 给我的车装了窃听器 |
[47:03] | I don’t think you appreciate the power I wield, Mr. Haller. | 哈勒先生 我认为 你并不了解我所拥有的权力 |
[47:08] | I still hold your career in my hands. | 你的事业仍然掌握在我手里 |
[47:11] | And if you choose to spread this preposterous story, | 如果你要传播这个荒谬的故事 |
[47:15] | I will end it. | 我会砸了你的饭碗 |
[47:17] | Hmm. | |
[47:20] | It’s a little late for that. | 这么做有点晚了 |
[47:24] | See, my investigator and I found out | 看看 我和我的调查员发现 |
[47:27] | McSweeney was one of your husband’s former clients. | 你丈夫代理过麦克斯威尼 |
[47:30] | That gave the Feds probable cause for a wiretap on you | 这给了联邦调查局 合理的理由窃听你… |
[47:34] | with a little help from a friend of mine in the LAPD. | (格伦麦克斯威尼-米奇莱斯特) …我在洛城警局的一位朋友 也帮了忙 |
[47:38] | You and your husband are gonna need a really good lawyer, Judge. | 法官 你们两口子 需要一个非常好的律师了 |
[47:42] | I’m sorry, I’m all booked up. | 对不起 我都排满了 |
[48:07] | You dropped some serious knowledge today, | 你今天讲了一些严肃的知识 |
[48:10] | I feel like I’m gonna go take the bar exam. | 我觉得我都可以去参加律师考试了 |
[48:12] | Ah. Won’t do you much good. | 不会对你有多大好处 |
[48:15] | I didn’t learn any of the stuff I just told you in law school. | 我刚才跟你说的东西 都不是在法学院学到的 |
[48:18] | You must have learnt something, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. | 你一定学到了一些东西 否则你就不会在这里了 (卡利帕特里亚州立监狱) (加利福尼亚州惩教与更新部) |
[48:49] | You go to church growing up? | 你从小就去教堂吧? |
[48:51] | Every Sunday. | 每个星期天都去 |
[48:54] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[48:55] | Mostly with my mom. | 大多数都是跟我妈妈一起去 |
[48:57] | My dad, not so much of a church-goer. | 我爸爸不怎么去教堂 |
[49:00] | What? You feeling spiritual? | 怎么了?觉得跟神灵相通了? |
[49:02] | Going to meetings does that for some. | 参加集会对某些人来说 有这个效果 |
[49:04] | Oh, no, that ship has sailed. | 没有 都是过去的事情了 |
[49:08] | It’s just, you know, when you’re a kid, Christmas is a big one, right? | 当你还是个孩子的时候 圣诞节很重要 对吧? |
[49:14] | The presents and everything. | 礼物和庆祝活动 |
[49:16] | But my mom always told me the more important day was Easter. | 但我妈妈总是告诉我 更重要的一天是复活节 |
[49:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 (西南法学院 学生注册) (提交-重新开始-取消) (根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编) |