时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna test you on the plans in random order. | 好 我会随机考你对各个计划的了解 |
[00:24] | Never know which one we’ll need and when. | 永远不知道何时会采用哪个计划 |
[00:26] | It’s vital we can communicate quickly and clearly in as few words as possible. | 我们尽量言简意赅地快速沟通 这一点至关重要 |
[00:30] | Good start. Took you 30 words to explain what you’re about to do. | 你开了个好头 用30多个字来解释你要干什么 |
[00:33] | Don’t be facetious, Lucy. We really don’t have time. | 别开玩笑 露西 我们真的没时间了 |
[00:35] | Now, what’s Plan C? | 那么 C计划是什么 |
[00:37] | Plan C means whoever isn’t in combat makes a defensive circle. | C计划是指未参与打斗的人 要布下防御圈 |
[00:40] | Plan E mean you fight the visitor. I deal with the source. | E计划 你跟访魂周旋 我来应付鬼源 |
[00:42] | Plan D is the other way round. Plan B is salt-bombs. | D计划则刚好相反 B计划是用盐弹 |
[00:45] | Plan A is lavender water, and Plan F is Greek fire, | A计划是用薰衣草花水 F计划是用希腊火 |
[00:48] | which should only be used indoors under carefully controlled circumstances. | 只能在严格控制的情况下 仅限室内使用 |
[00:52] | -Ten out of ten. -There were only six. | -满分 -只有六个计划 |
[00:54] | Damn. I’ll have to think of another four. | 该死 我还得再想出四个来 |
[00:56] | Thought there wasn’t any time to be facetious. | 你刚刚还说没时间开玩笑 |
[00:58] | Well, we’re slightly ahead of schedule. | 我们稍微提前了一点 |
[01:03] | -Are you sure this is the right address? -62 Sheen Road. Mrs. Hope. | -你确定地址正确吗 -希恩路62号 霍普太太 |
[01:06] | -Quarter to six on the dot. | 刚好6点差一刻 |
[01:15] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[01:17] | Are you from the agency? | 你们是侦探社的吗 |
[01:20] | Mrs. Hope? | 你是霍普太太 |
[01:21] | I’m Anthony Lockwood. This is my colleague, Lucy Carlyle. | 我是安东尼路德 这是我的同事露西卡莱尔 |
[01:25] | We’ve come about your problem. Care to show us inside? | 我们来帮你解决问题 可以带我们进去看看吗 |
[01:27] | Oh no, I won’t set foot in there. | 不 我不会进去 |
[01:29] | Not since my husband passed. Not since… how he passed. | 自从我丈夫以那样的方式离世 我就没进去过 |
[01:33] | The disturbances have been very persistent. | 灵扰现象一直存在 |
[01:36] | I… I’m going to sell it, but it needs fixing first. | 我打算卖掉这房子 但得先把问题解决掉 |
[01:39] | That is exactly what we do. | 我们就是干这一行的 |
[01:40] | Locate the visitor, contain the source. A safe space means a satisfied customer. | 找到访魂 控制住鬼源 安全的住宅才会令买家满意 |
[01:44] | Shouldn’t you have a supervisor? | 你们应该有监管人吧 |
[01:46] | I… I thought an adult had to be present at an investigation. | 我还以为 调查时一定要有成年人在场 |
[01:49] | Strictly speaking, the law states | 严格来说 |
[01:50] | that an adult’s only required if operatives are undergoing training. | 根据法律规定 探员接训时才需要成年人监管 |
[01:54] | But we don’t find it necessary. | 但我们觉得没必要 |
[01:56] | To be honest, adults are pretty useless. | 坦白说 成年人反正挺没用的 |
[02:01] | ‘Cause of their lack of sensitivity. They just get in the way. | 因为他们不够善解人意 只会碍事 |
[02:08] | One more thing, madam. Is there someone else inside the house? It’s just, we saw– | 夫人 还有件事 房子里还有别人吗 我们刚刚看到… |
[02:12] | No. I’ve got the only key. | 没有 只有一把钥匙 在我手上 |
[02:15] | Here’s the form you sent. Tells you all you need to know. | 这是你们寄来的表格 你们需要知道的信息都在上面 |
[02:17] | Now I have to go. It’s almost curfew. | 我得走了 快到宵禁时间了 |
[02:25] | When I was your age, | 像你们这么大时 |
[02:27] | I was out chasing boys, having fun. | 我在外面追男生 玩得很开心 |
[02:30] | It’s terrible the world’s come to this. | 世界沦落到如今这般田地 太可怕了 |
[02:33] | I feel sorry for your generation. | 我真为你们这一代人感到难过 |
[02:38] | Cheerful soul. | 她可真开朗 |
[02:39] | Real ray of sunshine. | 真能给人带来欢乐 |
[02:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:49] | Ready. | 好了 |
[03:05] | Heating’s off. | 没开暖气 |
[03:06] | Better be. It’s freezin’. | 最好是这么回事 冷死了 |
[03:09] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[03:13] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[03:30] | -Hear something? -Yep. | -听到什么动静了吗 -是的 |
[03:32] | Knocking. Very faint. | 敲门声 很微弱 |
[03:35] | Can’t tell from where. You? | 无法判断从哪里传出 你呢 |
[03:39] | Death-glow. So bright I should have brought my sunglasses. | 死灵光晕 好刺眼 我真该带墨镜来 |
[03:48] | It’s not funny. I heard him falling. Sounded brutal. | 一点都不好笑 我听到他摔倒了 好像摔得很惨 |
[03:54] | It’s not even six. | 还不到6点 |
[03:56] | -Tea? -What does it say? | -喝茶吗 -上面说什么 |
[03:58] | They moved here. Everything was fine. No manifestations. | 他们搬来这里时 一切相安无事 没有任何显灵迹象 |
[04:02] | Then, suddenly, he falls down the stairs and dies. | 然后 他突然从楼梯上摔下来 死了 |
[04:05] | She thinks he tripped going to get a glass of water. | 她认为他去倒水时被绊倒了 |
[04:08] | -Hmm. Very credible. -Sarcastic or ironic? | -这说法很可信 -冷嘲还是热讽 |
[04:11] | The cleverer one. | 看哪个听起来更妙 |
[04:12] | -Do you think she pushed him? -Well, at least that’d be a motive. | -你认为是她推了他 -这起码会是个动机 |
[04:16] | Did she describe the apparition? | 她对幽灵给出了描述吗 |
[04:18] | It says she felt like something was looking for her, but couldn’t find her. | 她说感觉有什么东西在找她 但又找不到她 |
[04:22] | And the thought of it finding her was more than she could bear. | 一想到那东西在找她 她就受不了 |
[04:25] | -So it has a purpose. | 所以那东西有目的 |
[04:26] | -Which suggests a Type Two. | 这说明是第二型 |
[04:30] | 6:30. | 6点半 |
[04:32] | Sun’s down. | 太阳落山了 |
[04:35] | How about we find ourselves a ghost? | 我们去找鬼吧 |
[04:41] | Knocking’s back. | 敲门声又出现了 |
[04:43] | Getting louder. | 越来越大声 |
[04:47] | It stopped. | 停了 |
[04:49] | Soon as I stepped onto the landing. So it knows we’re here. | 我一踏上楼梯平台 敲门声就停了 它知道我们在这里 |
[04:52] | -Temperature’s dropping. | 气温在下降 |
[04:53] | Right, torch off. I need to tune in. | 把手电筒关了 得跟鬼魂在同一频道 |
[04:57] | Pick a door. Any door. | 随便挑一道门吧 |
[04:59] | -Go with the furthest. -Why? | -选最远那道吧 -为什么 |
[05:02] | It’s the scariest. | 那道门最恐怖 |
[05:11] | -Office. -Yeah. | -这里是办公室 -对 |
[05:14] | But not always. Look. | 但也不一定 看 |
[05:16] | Pressure marks. Deep, wide apart. | 有压痕 很深 相距很远 |
[05:18] | Perhaps this used to be the bedroom before the Hopes moved in. | 霍普夫妇搬进来之前 这里或许是卧室 |
[05:22] | I can feel it. This is where the source is. Can’t… can’t you feel it? | 我能感觉到 鬼源就在这里 你感觉不出来吗 |
[05:29] | Don’t let it get to you. Keep active. Go get the bags. Make a circle. | 别受它影响 行动起来 把包拿来 围一个圈 |
[05:33] | -I’ll check the other rooms. -Filings or chains? | -我去查看其他房间 -用铁屑还是用链条 |
[05:36] | Oh, filings. | 哦 铁屑吧 |
[05:38] | Sure? It’s still early, it’s already this strong. | 你确定 现在还早 它的力量就这么强 |
[05:40] | -It’s not that strong, plus… -Plus what? | -没那么强 而且… -而且什么 |
[05:43] | I forgot to bring the chains. | 我忘带链条了 |
[05:45] | You forgot to bring the chains? | 你忘带链条了 |
[05:46] | George took them out to oil them. I didn’t check he’d put them back, so… | 之前乔治把链条带出去上油 我没检查他有没有放回去 所以… |
[05:50] | it’s George’s fault. | 是乔治的错 |
[05:51] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. We don’t need them for a job like this. Filings will be just fine. | 不要紧 这种差事不需要链条 用铁屑就足够了 |
[06:00] | Bloody amateurs. | 太不专业了 |
[06:37] | Lockwood? | 路德 |
[06:40] | -Lockwood? | 路德 |
[06:43] | Lockwood… | 路德… |
[06:45] | Just a sec. There’s another death-glow. | 稍等 又有死灵光晕 |
[06:46] | Something nasty happened here too a long while back, | 很久以前 这里也发生过恶性事件 |
[06:49] | which means there might have been two violent deaths in this house. | 说明这栋房子里 可能发生过两起暴力死亡事件 |
[06:54] | Lockwood! It’s urgent! | 路德 情况紧急 |
[06:56] | Thing is, I don’t see how the first death’s got anything to do with the Hopes, | 问题是 我看不出来 第一起死亡跟霍普家有何关系 |
[07:00] | so perhaps the disturbances weren’t caused by Mr. Hope… | 或许灵扰并不是霍普先生造成的 |
[07:05] | -No. Well done. | 对 说得好 |
[07:08] | -They weren’t. | 确实不是 |
[07:10] | -You got anything from her? -Haven’t tried. | -你从她身上感应到了什么吗 -还没尝试 |
[07:13] | Been busy trying to make contact with the living. | 我一直忙着跟活人沟通 |
[07:15] | Why not have a go before she gets any closer? | 趁她还没靠近 你试一下 |
[07:30] | She’s in pain. | 她很痛苦 |
[07:31] | -Of course she is. She’s dead. -No, something’s different. | -当然痛苦 她都死了 -不 情况不同 |
[07:34] | -What’s different? | 有何不同 |
[07:36] | I can almost… | 我就快… |
[07:38] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[07:42] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[07:45] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[07:48] | Let go of me! Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[09:12] | Tell me about your daughter, Mrs. Carlyle. | 卡莱尔太太 跟我说说你女儿 |
[09:15] | Well, she’s always had talent, ever since she was a baby. | 她从婴儿开始就很有天赋 |
[09:19] | She used to keep us up all night with her crying. | 她常哭 害我们整夜睡不了觉 |
[09:21] | We thought there was something wrong with her, | 我们觉得她有些不对劲 |
[09:23] | until we realized she was hearing them in the street outside her window. | 直到我们发现 原来她能听到窗外大街上的游魂 |
[09:27] | -So she’s a listener? -Gifted. | -这么说她有灵听能力 -天赋异禀 |
[09:30] | When she was six, she saw a visitor on the marshes. | 她六岁时 就在沼泽地看到一个访魂 |
[09:33] | Heard it long before she saw it, or she wouldn’t be here with us now. | 早在看到它之前 她就能听到 否则她也不会幸存至今 |
[09:37] | She does sound special. And you’re in luck. We’ve a vacancy. | 听起来她蛮特别的 你很幸运 我们刚好有个空缺 |
[09:41] | I lost one of my operatives the day before yesterday, poor lad, but… | 前天 我手下一名探员死了 真可怜 |
[09:45] | he was about her size, so maybe she could have his old uniform. | 但他的身材跟她差不多 她应该可以穿他以前的制服 |
[09:49] | Well, that’d be wonderful. | 太好了 |
[09:51] | Mrs. Clarke will take care of the paperwork. | 克拉克太太会搞定文书工作 |
[09:53] | We’re ever so grateful. | 感激不尽 |
[09:55] | Aren’t you gonna give me a smile, young lady? | 你不打算对我笑一笑吗 小姑娘 |
[09:59] | You confirm that the child is of legal age to be an operative? | 这孩子年纪还小 你确定她可以当探员吗 |
[10:02] | Yes, 13 last week. | 可以 她上周满13岁了 |
[10:04] | And has adequate ability | 她能力过人 |
[10:05] | to sense the presence of Type One and Type Two visitors, | 能感知第一型和第二型访魂 |
[10:08] | and to defend against them? | 能够与之抗衡吗 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:10] | You understand she’ll be | 在履行职责的过程中 |
[10:12] | exposed to significant risk of trauma, injury, and death whilst carrying out her duties? | 她极有可能会受到重创 受伤 甚至死亡 这一点你清楚吧 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:17] | And that beyond completion of training and issuance of protective equipment, | 完成培训和发放防护装备之后 |
[10:20] | it’s her responsibility to safeguard herself at all times? | 她有责任时刻保护自己的安全 |
[10:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:24] | Payment will be made on the last Friday of each month. -Into whose account? | 每月最后一个星期五支付薪酬 打入谁的账户 |
[10:28] | -Mine. | 我的 |
[10:33] | I don’t want to do it. It scares me. I don’t want to be scared all the time! | 我不想做这份工作 我不想整天担惊受怕 |
[10:37] | Everyone’s scared all the time. What makes you so special? | 谁不整天担惊受怕 你有什么特别的 |
[10:39] | I’ll get a job somewhere else. Anywhere else. | 我可以去别处找工作 其他任何地方都行 |
[10:42] | I just want to stay in school. I want to be normal. | 我想继续上学 我想当普通人 |
[10:46] | Listen to me, young lady. | 听我说 小姑娘 |
[10:47] | Your father left us with nothing when he drank himself to death, | 你爸喝酒喝到一命呜呼 什么都没给我们留下 |
[10:51] | so you’ll go in there Monday morning, | 所以你星期一早上去上班 |
[10:53] | and smile and charm and work hard and be grateful, | 面带微笑 施展魅力 努力工作 懂得感恩 |
[10:56] | or so help me God, I will show you what being scared really feels like. | 否则我发誓 会让你知道 真正的担惊受怕是什么滋味 |
[11:06] | Ladies and gents, this is Lucy Carlyle. She’s a listener. | 女士们 先生们 这位是露西卡莱尔 她擅长灵听 |
[11:11] | Mother says she’s gifted, but we’ll be the judge of that. | 她妈妈说她天赋异禀 不过这有待评估 |
[11:14] | Norrie, look after her, show her the ropes. | 诺莉 罩着她 教她如何做这份工作 |
[11:20] | Careful. Don’t get any on you. It’s deadly poisonous. | 小心 别溅到身上 毒性很致命 |
[11:24] | Poisonous and extremely expensive. | 有毒 而且极其昂贵 |
[11:26] | Any you spill comes out of your wages. | 溅出来的部分 从工资中扣除 |
[11:31] | That’s the explosive? | 这是炸药吗 |
[11:33] | Sand, salt and silver fulminate. | 沙 盐和雷酸银 |
[11:37] | Reacts with their plasm. | 会与他们的血浆发生反应 |
[11:38] | Remember, iron forms a barrier between you and a ghost. | 记住 铁会在你们和鬼魂之间 形成一道屏障 |
[11:42] | The stronger the ghost, the stronger your barrier must be. | 鬼魂越强 你们的屏障就得越强 |
[11:46] | Type Ones are weaker. Type Twos are more powerful. | 第一型较弱 第二型较强 |
[11:50] | Never show them your fear. | 千万不要在鬼魂面前露怯 |
[11:52] | Know why he carries that silver flask all the time? | 知道他为何总随身携带那个银瓶吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:57] | ‘Cause it’s the only way he’ll ever trap any spirits. | 因为他只有困住“酒鬼”的能耐 |
[12:01] | -You know why he’s so pale? -No. | -知道他为何如此苍白吗 -不知道 |
[12:04] | He gets the shit scared out of him three times a night. | 他一晚上会被吓尿三次 |
[12:09] | You know why he’s called Jacobs? | 知道他为什么叫雅各布斯吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:12] | -‘Cause he’s fricking crackers. | 因为他像雅各布斯饼干一样脆弱 |
[12:15] | Swan Hotel. Top floor corridor. | 天鹅酒店 顶楼走道 |
[12:18] | No one will take any of the rooms because of strange and unpleasant sensations. | 客房里充斥着怪异和不详的感觉 没有人会入住 |
[12:23] | Find the spirit and neutralize it. | 找出鬼魂 除之后快 |
[12:35] | What is it, Luce? | 怎么了 露西 |
[12:37] | -Can you hear somethin’? | 你听到什么动静吗 |
[12:47] | It’s here. | 它在这里 |
[12:51] | -It’s coming. Behind us! -What? | -它来了 在我们身后 -什么 |
[12:54] | -What are you doing? -Listen to her, Paul. | -你干什么 -听她的 保罗 |
[12:56] | She knows what she’s doin’. | 她擅长此道 |
[13:04] | -What’s your name again? -Lucy Carlyle. | -你叫什么来着 -露西卡莱尔 |
[13:07] | Nice work tonight, Lucy Carlyle. | 今晚表现不错 露西卡莱尔 |
[13:13] | Your rapier is your most vital piece of kit. | 长剑是你们最重要的装备 |
[13:16] | Its iron blade wards away the specters. | 长剑的铁刃可以驱赶幽灵 |
[13:20] | Disperses them. | 驱散它们 |
[13:21] | The more proficient you become, the longer you’ll live. | 越精通剑术 命就越长 |
[13:37] | -Norrie! -Lucy! Help! | -诺莉 -露西 救命 |
[13:40] | In recognition of two years at Jacobs & Co. | 为表彰其在雅各布斯侦探社 工作满两年 |
[13:44] | and achieving third grade, | 并成功晋升第三级 |
[13:46] | her own rapier and copy of the Fittes Manual. | 她获得了自己的专属长剑 和一本《菲茨手册》 |
[13:49] | A true asset to the agency… | 堪称本社名副其实的人才 |
[13:52] | Lucy Carlyle. | 露西卡莱尔 |
[14:00] | Why couldn’t I have been born a Fittes? | 我为什么没有生在菲茨家呢 |
[14:04] | Why wasn’t I called somethin’ fancy, like Penelope or Marissa? | 为什么没人给我取个高级的名字 佩洛普或玛丽莎之类的 |
[14:08] | Whoever heard of anyone rich and famous called Norrie? | 有谁听说过哪个富人名流叫诺莉 |
[14:11] | She’s got a cupboard full. She’ll never notice. | 她有满满一柜子酒 肯定不会注意到 |
[14:16] | Oh God. Maybe this is how it starts. | 天啊 一切或许就是这样开始的 |
[14:19] | How what starts? | 什么怎么开始的 |
[14:20] | How you end up like Jacobs, | 你最终会变成雅各布斯那样的人 |
[14:22] | or any of the other sad sack adults in this shitty town. | 或者这个小破镇上 其他那些可悲的成年人 |
[14:25] | -Drinking whisky at four in the afternoon? | 下午4点喝威士忌 |
[14:27] | It’s just a sip. To celebrate. | 只是小酌一番 庆祝一下 |
[14:29] | No! We can’t work for Jacobs till our talent fades. | 不行 我们不能为雅各布斯卖命 直至江郎才尽 |
[14:35] | We can’t let our parents piss our money up the wall. | 我们不能任由父母挥霍我们的钱 |
[14:38] | Let’s go to London. Tonight. | 我们去伦敦吧 今晚就走 |
[14:41] | Get interviews at Fittes and Rotwell. Make something out of ourselves | 去菲茨侦探社和罗特韦尔侦探社面试 让自己有一番作为 |
[14:44] | before our names end up on that giant gravestone in the square. | 不然我们会一命呜呼 名字被刻在广场的大墓碑上 |
[14:47] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[14:48] | I haven’t passed fourth grade yet. | 我还没过四级呢 |
[14:50] | They’d send me back or put me on night watch. | 他们会把我送回去 或者让我当夜间守卫 |
[14:52] | So we fake the letters or bullshit our way in. | 那我们就伪造推荐信 混进去 |
[14:55] | It’s the talent that counts, not bits of paper. | 重要的是才能 不是一纸文件 |
[14:58] | Yeah, then wait, until I’m fully qualified. | 对 那就等等吧 等我彻底合格再说 |
[15:01] | It’s not long. Just next year, | 用不了多久 明年就行 |
[15:03] | and… then I don’t need anyone’s permission. | 而且…到那时 我不需要经过任何人的同意 |
[15:06] | And we’ll meet with all the big agencies. There’ll be a bidding war to sign us up. | 我们去各大侦探社面试 让他们为了签下咱俩相互竞争 |
[15:12] | And in a couple of years, we’ll be the most famous agents in the country. | 不出几年 我们就会成为全国最有名的灵异侦探 |
[15:16] | We’ll be on the cover of every magazine. | 登上各大杂志封面 |
[15:18] | The ghost of Marissa Fittes will come back from the dead | 玛丽莎菲茨的鬼魂会死而复生 |
[15:21] | and drag her raggedy arse out of her coffin | 衣衫褴褛地从棺材里爬出来 |
[15:23] | -and beg us to sign up with her. | 求咱俩跟她签约 |
[15:25] | -She’ll beg! | 她会求咱们的 |
[15:36] | Your solemn and binding promise. | 你得郑重承诺 严格履行 |
[15:47] | My solemn and binding promise. | 我郑重承诺 严格履行 |
[15:57] | Right, Moorgate Mill. | 好 沼泽门磨坊 |
[16:01] | Logging company wants to clear it and sell it on to a developer. | 伐木公司想拿到许可 把那个地方卖给开发商 |
[16:05] | Records of visitations are vague, but everything points to a Type One. | 鬼魂出没的记录很模糊 但一切迹象都指向第一型 |
[16:13] | Mr. Jacobs? | 雅各布斯先生 |
[16:14] | Is it true you met Marissa Fittes? | 你见过马丽莎菲茨 是真的吗 |
[16:17] | I trained at Fittes in London while she was alive. | 她还健在时 我在伦敦的菲茨侦探社受训 |
[16:20] | She came to watch us during sword practice. | 她来看我们练习剑术 |
[16:23] | What was she like? | 她是怎样的人 |
[16:25] | Magnificent. | 很了不起 |
[16:27] | Before she and Rotwell discovered the link between visitors | 她和罗特韦尔发现了 访魂和鬼源之间的关联 |
[16:30] | and sources, it was chaos. | 在那之前 天下大乱 |
[16:31] | Riots in the streets, scores killed every day. | 街头暴乱 每天有很多人丧命 |
[16:35] | She changed everything. | 她改变了一切 |
[16:37] | The only person ever to hold an actual conversation with a Type Three. | 世上只有她跟一位第三型真正交谈过 |
[16:41] | So when you say you met her, you mean you were briefly in the same room as her? | 你说见过她 是指曾经跟她短暂共处一室吗 |
[16:45] | It’s closer than you’ll ever be. | 你这辈子甭想离她这么近 |
[16:49] | Closer to history. | 距离历史性事件更近 |
[16:54] | Right. ‘Cause it all started from nowhere, | 对 因为当时一切发生得太突然 |
[16:57] | then Fittes and Rotwell magically appeared. | 后来菲茨和罗特韦尔奇迹般出现了 |
[17:00] | All a bit convenient, isn’t it? | 真凑巧 对吗 |
[17:02] | -Here we go, Mr. Conspiracies. -What do you believe, then? | -又来了 阴谋先生 -那你是怎么认为的 |
[17:05] | We don’t know the real story about the Problem. | 关于鬼魂显灵 我们并不了解真实内幕 |
[17:09] | So clever and handsome. | 你真是颜值高 智商高 |
[17:11] | -Such a radical thinker, isn’t he, Lucy? -Hmm! | 他的想法真激进 对吧 露西 |
[17:18] | Find the visitor, locate the source, contain it and get out. | 找到访魂 控制住鬼源 然后出来 |
[17:25] | I don’t wanna be here all night. | 我可不想整夜待在这里 |
[17:42] | -Anyone gettin’ anything? -Nothin’ yet. | -有人发现什么了吗 -还没有 |
[17:45] | But it’s absolutely freezin’, and I do not like what that’s tellin’ us. | 但这里真冷 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[17:58] | It sounds like a child. | 听起来像是个孩子 |
[18:01] | Down there. | 在下面 |
[18:11] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[18:13] | -I don’t think that’s a Type One. | 我觉得不是第一型 |
[18:17] | We’ll follow it. You report to Jacobs. | 我们去追踪它 你去跟雅各布斯报告 |
[18:19] | No. We should all leave, get more equipment, | 不 我们应该一起离开 多拿些装备来 |
[18:22] | make a plan, then come back. | 制定计划 然后再回来 |
[18:23] | If we leave, we’ll lose it. Go, Lucy, please. | 一旦走掉 就找不到它了 露西 你尽管走 |
[18:29] | Everyone else, come with me. Stay close. | 其他人 跟我来 跟紧一点 |
[18:34] | Be careful, Norrie. | 小心 诺莉 |
[18:52] | We found something. | 我们有发现 |
[18:54] | I thought it was a phantasm or shadow child at first. | 起初 我以为是个鬼影或影娃 |
[18:57] | Now I’m not so sure. I think… | 现在我不是很确定 我觉得… |
[19:00] | -I think you should get everyone out. | 你还是让所有人撤离吧 |
[19:03] | -Because you’re not so sure? | 因为你不是很确定 |
[19:05] | -I need more. What’s your evidence? -It’s nothing clear. Just… just a feeling. | -我需要更多信息 你有何证据 -没有确凿的证据 只…只是感觉 |
[19:09] | We don’t make decisions based on feelings. | 我们不能依靠感觉来做判断 |
[19:11] | Maybe you could come in too? See what you think? | 要不你也进去 看看你有何高见 |
[19:14] | Just do your job. | 你尽本分就行 |
[19:18] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[19:23] | -What is that? -Too close! | -什么情况 -它距离很近 |
[19:25] | It’s coming through! Aah! | 它要穿过来了 |
[19:26] | Someone! | 快来人啊 |
[19:28] | -Quickly! | 快点 |
[19:29] | Norrie! | 诺莉 |
[19:32] | -Norrie, move! | 诺莉 快走 |
[19:38] | I need some chains now! | 快给我拿些链条来 |
[19:41] | Lucy, Norrie, close the door! Save yourselves! | 露西 诺莉 快关门 保命要紧 |
[19:52] | Norrie! | 诺莉 |
[19:54] | -Norrie, no, no! | 诺莉 |
[19:56] | Norrie! Norrie! | 诺莉 |
[19:58] | Sir! Sir, please! | 先生 求求你 |
[20:01] | She’s ghost locked! | 她被鬼锁住了 |
[20:02] | Sir, please, we need your help! Sir, sir! | 先生 求你了 帮帮我们 先生 |
[20:05] | -No, sir! Sir! | 不要 先生 |
[20:08] | They’re dying! | 他们快死了 |
[20:10] | Norrie! | 诺莉 |
[20:11] | Sir, no! | 先生 不要 |
[20:13] | No, no! Sir! | 不要 先生 |
[20:15] | I acted entirely in accordance with the information Miss Carlyle brought to me. | 我完全依照 卡莱尔小姐给我的情报行事 |
[20:20] | It’s a pity she wasn’t more forthright. | 很遗憾她当时不是很坦诚 |
[20:23] | Many young lives might have been spared. | 许多年轻的生命本可以幸免一死 |
[20:26] | And you heard no cries for help, | 你没听到任何呼救声 |
[20:28] | nor any indication of a disturbance, | 没有任何灵扰的迹象 |
[20:30] | until Miss Carlyle emerged from the building | 直到卡莱尔小姐从楼里走出来 |
[20:32] | and there was no more that could be done? | 当时已经别无他法了 |
[20:34] | -None whatsoever. -That’s not true. | -完全没有 -不是那样的 |
[20:36] | You were standing in the doorway. I saw you. -I was screaming right at you! -Quiet, please! | 你当时就站在门口 我看到你了 我高声向你求救 |
[20:39] | You’ll speak only when you’re spoken to. | 请安静 让你说话时才可以说 |
[20:46] | In the cases of the fatal ghost touch | 关于阿尔菲摩根 乔伊扬 保罗贝尔和亚伯拉罕科斯塔 |
[20:49] | of Alfie Morgan, Joy Young, Paul Bell, and Abraham Kosta, | 遭遇的致命鬼触事件 |
[20:55] | I hereby rule death by misadventure. | 我在此宣布 上述事件为意外死亡 |
[20:58] | Their parents will receive due relief from the Fittes Fund for Bereaved Families. | 届时 他们的父母 将收到菲茨遗属基金会的救济金 |
[21:05] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[21:06] | In the case of persistent morbid ghost lock suffered by Norrie White, | 关于诺莉怀特所遭受的 持续性恶性鬼锁 |
[21:10] | I will recommend her for subsidy | 我将推荐她 |
[21:12] | by the Department for Psychical Research and Control’s Veteran Support Fund. | 申请灵异事件研究与控制部 老兵支持基金会提供的补助 |
[21:18] | Will she ever wake up? | 她会醒过来吗 |
[21:20] | Will she ever come back? | 她会起死回生吗 |
[21:22] | The best we can do is keep her comfortable. | 我们只能尽量让她舒服一点 |
[21:28] | Look at me. Look at me, young lady. | 看着我 小姑娘 |
[21:33] | I’m not having you moping round here all day and night. | 我可没让你一天到黑在这里闷闷不乐 |
[21:35] | And I’m not spending the rest of my days getting dirty looks | 我可不想因为我女儿害死了那些孩子 |
[21:38] | because I am the mother of the girl who caused those kids to die. | 下半辈子都遭人白眼 |
[21:41] | First thing tomorrow, I am taking you to Jacobs, and you’ll apologize. | 明天一大早 我就带你去见雅各布斯 你去道歉 |
[21:44] | You’ll admit you’re to blame and ask him to take you back. If he doesn’t, | 你要承认这是你的错 叫他重新接纳你 如果他不答应 |
[21:47] | you will beg until he does. Do you understand? | 就求他 直到他答应为止 明白吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. | 明白 |
[21:53] | I understand that you don’t care about me. | 我明白你不在乎我 |
[21:56] | Or Norrie. | 也不在乎诺莉 |
[21:58] | Or the truth. | 更不在乎真相 |
[22:00] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[22:03] | We were a family. You think I’d ever do anything to hurt any of them? | 我们亲如家人 你觉得我会做任何伤害他们的事吗 |
[22:06] | -That’s enough. -No, it’s not. | -够了 -不 我要继续说 |
[22:09] | All my life, you treated me like I was nothing, | 从小到大 你都没把我当回事 |
[22:13] | till I could make you a bit of money. | 直到我可以为你赚点钱 |
[22:17] | All I wanted | 我一心只想 |
[22:19] | is for you to love me. | 你爱我 |
[22:22] | But you’re incapable. | 但你做不到 |
[22:24] | You can’t feel anything. You are deader than dead. | 你冷漠无情 比死人还麻木 |
[22:32] | He’s expecting us at nine. | 他让我们9点到 |
[23:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:17] | Excuse me. Is this your first time in London? | 不好意思 你第一次来伦敦吗 |
[23:20] | It can be dangerous here, especially at night. | 这里可能很危险 尤其是晚上 |
[23:22] | If you need somewhere safe, come to one of our centers. | 如果你需要安全的住所 可以来我们其中一个中心 |
[23:25] | No, thanks. I’m… I’m fine, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 不用 谢谢 |
[23:51] | …forms to the desks on the lower level and report for interview and processing. | …把表格送到下层的办公桌 然后去报到 参加面试 办理相关事宜 |
[24:25] | ID, references, and parental permission, please. | 请出示身份证 推荐信和家长同意书 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry, I don’t have any of those, | 抱歉 我什么都没有 |
[24:30] | but I do have my grades one to three certificates, with special commendation. | 但我有一级到三级的证书 获得过特别嘉奖 |
[24:34] | No paperwork, no processing. | 没有文件 就没法受理 |
[24:36] | -Please. I’ve been waiting over an hour. -I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do. | -求求你 我已经等了一个多小时 -抱歉 我无能为力 |
[24:40] | If I could just talk to someone, tell them about my talent, | 我能不能跟谁聊聊 让他们了解我的才能 |
[24:43] | I promise I won’t be wasting your time. | 我保证不会浪费你的时间 |
[24:45] | It’s your own time you’re wasting. Next time, bring your parents. | 你在浪费自己的时间 下次带家长一起来 |
[24:48] | Please. I’ve come hundreds of miles, and I have nowhere to sleep tonight. | 求求你 我大老远过来 今晚连睡觉的地方都没有 |
[24:52] | Just give me ten minutes to explain. | 给我十分钟解释就好 |
[24:54] | You think you’re the first person to knock on this door with that story? Move along. | 你以为你是第一个 拿这种故事来当敲门砖的人吗 走吧 |
[26:14] | Are you Arif’s new girl? | 你是阿里夫的新店员吗 |
[26:16] | Who’s Arif? | 阿里夫是谁 |
[26:17] | Runs the corner shop, usually sends round donuts about now. | 街角小店店主 通常会在这个时候送圆甜甜圈来 |
[26:20] | But you don’t have any donuts, so you’ll be another candidate. | 你没甜甜圈 肯定又是来求职的 |
[26:23] | I thought we’d finished. Name? | 我还以为招聘已经结束了 报上名来 |
[26:25] | Lucy Carlyle. Are you Mr. Lockwood? | 露西卡莱尔 你就是路德先生 |
[26:28] | Me? No. | 我 不是 |
[26:31] | -Uh– Well, can I see him, then? -Don’t see why not. | -那我可以见见他吗 -当然可以 |
[26:34] | The last one’s just gone in, but from the looks of her, she won’t be long. | 最后一个刚进去 不过看她那样子 很快就会出来 |
[26:40] | Okay, take a look at this. Tell me what you think it is. | 好 看一眼这个 说说你觉得它是什么东西 |
[26:44] | Oh my God! Get that away from me! | 我的天 快把那玩意拿开 |
[26:51] | See? Told you so. Okey-dokey, if you’d like to follow me? | 瞧见没 我就说吧 好了 跟我来 |
[26:59] | You win. There was one more. | 你赢了 还有一位 |
[27:00] | No, you win. I checked the list. That was the last one. | 不 是你赢了 我检查过名单了 刚刚是最后一个 |
[27:03] | Then who’s this? | 那这位是谁 |
[27:12] | Hello. I’m Anthony Lockwood. | 你好 我是安东尼路德 |
[27:14] | I’m Lucy Carlyle. I don’t have an appointment, | 我是露西卡莱尔 我没预约 |
[27:17] | but I saw your advert in the paper, and I was in the area. | 但我在报上看到你们的广告 我正好就在附近 |
[27:20] | You’ve heard of us? | 你听说过我们吗 |
[27:21] | No. | 没有 |
[27:24] | My CV. | 我的简历 |
[27:27] | Would you like some tea? Or has George already offered? | 喝茶吗 还是乔治已经请你喝过了 |
[27:29] | I thought I’d wait until after the first test, see if she’s still here. | 我寻思等第一轮测试结束 看她是否还在这里再说 |
[27:33] | We’ve wasted enough tea bags today. | 我们今天已经浪费太多茶包了 |
[27:35] | Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and pop the kettle on. | 我们给她一次机会吧 去烧水 |
[27:38] | All right, but I reckon she’s a bolter. | 好吧 但我觉得她会落荒而逃 |
[27:43] | Sorry about him. | 别介意他的话 |
[27:45] | He gets very tetchy when he’s hungry. Take a seat. | 他肚子一饿就暴躁 坐吧 |
[27:57] | So you’ve got the sight and the touch, but primarily, you’re a listener. | 这么说你有灵视和灵触能力 但主要是灵听能力过人 |
[28:01] | Hmm. I’ve got good touch, but it sometimes merges with what I hear. | 我灵触能力不错 但有时会跟灵听合二为一 |
[28:05] | Touch sometimes triggers the sounds. | 灵触有时会触发灵听 |
[28:07] | George can do a bit of that. Not me. Sight’s my thing. | 乔治这方面也不错 我不行 我的强项是灵视 |
[28:10] | Death-glows, trails, all the ghoulish residues of death. | 死灵光晕 痕迹 各种可怕的死亡残留物 |
[28:15] | It says here you trained up north with a local operative named Jacobs. | 上面说你在北方跟一位 名叫雅各布斯的当地探员训练过 |
[28:19] | -Got your grades one to four, I presume? -Hmm. That’s right. | -我猜你的成绩是一到四级 -没错 |
[28:22] | -Did he give you a reference? -No. | -他给你写推荐信了吗 -没有 |
[28:25] | My last employment ended… uh… abruptly. | 我上一份工作结束得…挺突然的 |
[28:30] | I could tell you the whole story if you want, | 你愿意听的话 我可以和盘托出 |
[28:32] | but it’s just not something I like dwelling on. | 不过我不喜欢对那种事念念不忘 |
[28:35] | Some other time, then. | 那改次再说吧 |
[28:38] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[28:40] | -Shall we get on with the tests? | 可以开始测试了吗 |
[28:42] | -What tests? The advert didn’t say anything about tests. | 什么测试 广告里没提到要测试 |
[28:45] | Well, frankly, I don’t set much store by references or referrals. | 坦白说 我不太看重推荐信或推荐人 |
[28:48] | I prefer to see talent with my own eyes. | 我情愿亲眼看看求职者的才华 |
[28:52] | Please, take a biscuit. George will only eat them all. | 请吧 拿块饼干 乔治会吃光光 |
[29:11] | What do you think… Now, then. this is? | 好吧 你觉得这是什么 |
[29:19] | It’s silver-glass, made by the Sunrise Corporation. | 日升公司出产的镀银玻璃 |
[29:34] | Ahem. It’s… it’s a ghost-jar. | 这是鬼罐 |
[29:36] | The skull’s the source, and the ghost is tied to it. | 骷髅头是鬼源 鬼跟它束缚在一起 |
[29:40] | Couldn’t tell you what sort. Phantom or a specter, maybe? | 无法判断是哪种鬼 或许是鬼魅或幽灵 |
[29:43] | That’s right. Well done. | 没错 非常好 |
[29:46] | She was shaken. You could see it. | 看得出来 她害怕了 |
[29:49] | You know I can hear you when you say things like that? | 你说那种话 我能听到 知道吗 |
[29:53] | Where did you get it? Only Fittes and Rotwell had them. | 你从哪儿弄来的 我以为只有菲茨和罗特韦尔有 |
[29:55] | Time for questions later. Now, tell me, what do you think of this? | 稍后再提问 现在告诉我 你对这东西有何感觉 |
[30:10] | -I can hear… gunshots. | 我能听到枪声 |
[30:12] | -Gunshots? -Sounds nasty. | -枪声 -听起来很凶险 |
[30:14] | No. They’re not violent or sad. There’s no suffering. | 不 没有暴力或悲伤 没有痛苦 |
[30:20] | This belonged to someone… | 这支枪的主人 |
[30:24] | happy, gentle. | 生前很开心 性情温和 |
[30:26] | Very good. My uncle. Used to take it with him on hunting trips. | 非常好 我叔叔 他以前常带那支枪去打猎 |
[30:31] | Even had it with him when he keeled over from a stroke. | 他突然中风晕倒时还带着它 |
[30:33] | He was a nice bloke. Shame. | 他是个好人 真可惜 |
[30:37] | How about… this? | 那…这个呢 |
[30:51] | There’s death attached to this. A lot of death. It’s vile. | 有一宗死亡跟它有关 死了很多人 这是邪恶之物 |
[30:57] | I don’t know what this is or where you got it, but nobody should hold it. | 我不知道这是何物 你从哪里弄来的 但谁都不该留着它 |
[31:01] | Certainly not in the context of a job interview. | 工作面试场合当然除外 |
[31:04] | It’s a memento of my first successful case. | 这是我第一次成功破案的纪念品 |
[31:07] | -Heard of the mass murderer Harold Beck? -No. | -听说过杀人魔哈罗德贝克吗 -没有 |
[31:10] | And I don’t think I want to, thanks very much. | 我不想知道 非常感谢 |
[31:13] | That’s very sensible. Horrible business. | 你很明智 确实蛮可怕的 |
[31:17] | Now, finally, give this a go. | 最后的测试 试试这个吧 |
[31:34] | I… I can’t sense anything. | 我什么都感应不到 |
[31:37] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[31:39] | Try a little harder, why don’t you? | 再努力试试 好吗 |
[31:46] | No, I’m positive. Nothing. | 不 我确定 什么都感应不到 |
[31:51] | I should hope not. | 我也希望感应不到 |
[31:54] | -That’s George’s toothbrush cup. | 那是乔治的牙刷杯 |
[31:59] | I didn’t come here to be made fun of. | 我不是来这里遭人取笑的 |
[32:06] | I don’t know what kind of so-called agency this is, | 我不知道这算哪门子侦探社 |
[32:10] | but as far as I can see, it’s about as prestigious | 但就我看来 这里的名声 |
[32:13] | as a couple of pathetic schoolboys | 不过是两个可悲的小男生 |
[32:15] | playing agents before their parents get home. | 趁父母没回家 假扮侦探 |
[32:18] | I’ll see myself out. | 不用送了 |
[32:20] | Feisty. | 真好斗 |
[32:23] | Step over here, and I will show you how feisty I am. | 过来 我让你看看我有多好斗 |
[32:26] | -Maybe I will. -I don’t see you moving. | -或许我会的 -我没看到你挪动 |
[32:29] | This is a deep armchair. Takes a while to get up. | 这把扶手椅有点深 起身需要花点时间 |
[32:34] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[32:39] | Miss Carlyle, I apologize for upsetting you, | 卡莱尔小姐 不好意思让你生气了 |
[32:42] | but I assure you this is a genuine enterprise, | 但我可以向你保证 这里是正规机构 |
[32:44] | and that was a serious test. | 刚刚是正儿八经的测试 |
[32:46] | Which you passed with flying colors. | 你以优异从成绩通过了 |
[32:49] | You’d be amazed how many candidates make up some cock-and-bull story. | 你会惊讶于有多少求职者来到这里 编造一些无稽之谈 |
[32:53] | It’d be the most haunted cup in London if the mildest of their tales were true. | 如果他们编的故事有一次是真的 那这就是伦敦闹鬼最凶的杯子 |
[32:58] | -Tell her about the biscuit rule. -What? | -你最好跟她讲讲吃饼干的规定 -什么 |
[33:01] | She can’t go taking two at once like that. | 她不能像那样一次吃两块 |
[33:03] | Each member of the agency can only take one biscuit at a time in strict rotation. | 规定就是 本社的每位成员 每次只能吃一块饼干 大家轮流吃 |
[33:07] | Keeps things fair. | 为了公平起见 |
[33:09] | Ea… Each member of the agency? | 本社的每位成员 |
[33:11] | Assuming you are still interested in the position? | 看来你仍然对这个职位有兴趣 |
[33:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:18] | I’m interested. | 我有兴趣 |
[33:20] | Excellent. How about I give you a tour of the house? | 非常好 我带你参观一下房子如何 |
[33:24] | I can understand why you might think our setup’s a little unusual. | 你或许会觉得我们的安排有点不寻常 我能理解你的疑虑 |
[33:27] | We’re a new agency, been registered three months. | 我们是新成立的侦探社 才挂牌营业三个月 |
[33:29] | We’re accredited with DEPRAC, | 已获得灵异事件研控部认证 |
[33:31] | but we’re not on their payroll like Fittes or Rotwell. | 但不像菲茨或罗特韦尔那样 受雇于他们 |
[33:34] | We’re independent, and we like it that way. | 我们是独立机构 这样比较好 |
[33:36] | Who are your supervisors? | 你们的监管人是谁 |
[33:38] | No supervisors here. | 这里没有监管人 |
[33:39] | No adults. It’s my company, hence the name. That bother you? | 没有成年人 这是我的公司 所以叫路德侦探社 有问题吗 |
[33:44] | Sounds all right. | 听起来没问题 |
[33:45] | Bathroom, my room, George’s room. | 卫生间 我的房间 乔治的房间 |
[33:48] | Wouldn’t go in without knocking. Walked in on him doing yoga once, totally naked. | 进屋前先敲门 有一次我撞见他赤身裸体地做瑜伽 |
[33:52] | -Got quite an unusual view. | 那画面真是不常见 |
[33:57] | What about that room? | 那个房间呢 |
[33:58] | That’s private. | 那是密室 |
[34:00] | Nothing very interesting. Follow me, lots more to see. | 是个无趣的地方 跟我来 还有很多东西可以看 |
[34:05] | The library is through there, but this is the most important room. | 从那边穿过去就是书房 不过这才是最重要的房间 |
[34:13] | We call this the thinking cloth. | 我们管这块桌布叫“思维布” |
[34:15] | We jot down memos, theories, trains of thought. | 会在此记下备忘事宜 理论 思路 |
[34:17] | It’s a very useful tool. | 是个非常有用的工具 |
[34:18] | I located the bones of the Fenchurch Street Ghoul | 我曾在凌晨3点吃奶酪吐司 |
[34:20] | by sketching out the street plans here at three in the morning over cheese on toast. | 在这里画出了街道平面图 从而找到了芬丘奇街食尸鬼的骨头 |
[34:25] | When a case goes badly and we’re not talking to each other, it’s good for exchanging insults too. | 案子进展糟糕时 我们不说话 也可以相互对骂 |
[34:29] | -Ah. How often does that happen? -Almost never. | -这种情况多久发生一次 -几乎没有 |
[34:33] | -Now… | 现在… |
[34:36] | The basement. Follow me. | 去地下室 跟我来 |
[34:41] | Offices. Case files. | 办公室 案件卷宗 |
[34:43] | George is obsessed with the history of the Problem. | 乔治对鬼魂显灵的历史很着迷 |
[34:45] | He’s a fastidious record keeper. | 他是一个一丝不苟的记录员 |
[34:47] | It’s a good thing, too. I get brain-ache writing a shopping list. | 这是好事 我写购物清单都会头疼 |
[34:50] | Training room. | 训练室 |
[34:50] | Randomized smoke jets simulating a variety of attack and defense patterns. | 随机烟雾喷流 可模拟各种攻击和防御模式 |
[34:56] | George came up with it. Every now and then, it actually works. | 是乔治想出来的 偶尔还真挺管用 |
[34:58] | You’ll be proficient with a sword already as you’ve passed your fourth grade. | 你已经通过四级 剑术应该很娴熟 |
[35:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:04] | Now, finally, our high-security storeroom. | 现在终于来到我们戒备森严的储藏室 |
[35:11] | It’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[35:15] | Note to self. | 这是自我提醒 |
[35:17] | Heighten security on high-security storeroom. | 戒备森严的储藏室需加强安全戒备 |
[35:28] | Wow. | 厉害 |
[35:31] | You never know what’s coming. | 永远不知道会发生什么 |
[35:34] | You still haven’t told me where you got that haunted skull. | 你还没告诉我 那个闹鬼的头骨是从哪儿弄来的 |
[35:37] | It’s George’s. He likes to experiment on it. | 是乔治的 他喜欢用它做实验 |
[35:40] | See how it responds to different stimuli. | 看看它对不同刺激有何反应 |
[35:42] | You still haven’t told me. | 你还是没告诉我 |
[35:45] | He stole it. | 他偷来的 |
[35:47] | Come on. I’ll show you the attic. | 来 我带你去阁楼看看 |
[35:52] | This is where I slept when I was little. You can use it, if you like. | 我小时候在这里睡 你喜欢的话 可以住在这里 |
[35:56] | -Unless you’ve other arrangements? -Yes. | -除非你有别的安排 -是的 |
[35:59] | -No. I mean– | 没有 我是说… |
[36:00] | -We’d deduct the rent from your wages. | 当然了 我们会从你的薪酬里扣房租 |
[36:02] | Nothing too steep, just enough to cover the bills. I’m a very reliable landlord. | 不会太贵 够付账单就行 我是个非常可靠的房东 |
[36:16] | It’s, uh… got its own bathroom. | 这里自带卫生间 |
[36:18] | There’s a bigger one downstairs, but that’d mean sharing with George, | 楼下有间更大的 不过得跟乔治共用 |
[36:21] | and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. | 我可不希望任何人遭受那种待遇 |
[36:26] | Right, well, I’ll leave you to unpack. Settle in. | 好吧 你就自己开箱整理 安顿下来吧 |
[36:31] | -That’s assuming– -Those newspaper clippings on the wall… | -也就是说… -墙上的那些剪报… |
[36:34] | You saw those. Not very modest, is it? Should really take them down. | 你看到那些了 太不谦虚了 对吧 真该把它们拿下来 |
[36:39] | No, it’s more… It’s just… | 不 这更…只是… |
[36:41] | Well, it’s just, you haven’t said anything about… | 你还没有说起任何关于… |
[36:43] | I mean, who are you? | 我的意思是 你是谁 |
[36:46] | Plenty of time for that. | 有的是时间说这个 |
[36:48] | You should rest. Get some sleep. | 你该休息了 好好睡一觉 |
[36:51] | That’s… if you’ll take the job? | 如果你愿意接受这份工作 |
[36:54] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[36:57] | Well, then, welcome to Lockwood & Co. | 那好 欢迎加入路德侦探社 |
[38:12] | -I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[38:16] | But it’s forbidden. | 但禁止入内 |
[38:19] | -Oh. The door? -Yeah, the door. | -那道门 -对 那道门 |
[38:21] | -I was gonna get a glass of water. -You’ll have more luck in the kitchen. | -我想去拿杯水 -你去厨房比较合适 |
[38:26] | -Why does he keep it shut? -I’ve no idea. | -他为何一直关着那道门 -不清楚 |
[38:28] | -How long have you lived here? -About a year. | -你住在这里多久了 -大约一年 |
[38:30] | -Oh, so you know him pretty well? -Well enough. | -这么说你很了解他 -足够了解 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause… I’m just wondering about the house. How he came to live here. | 我只是好奇房子的事 想知道他怎么会住在这里 |
[38:37] | -I’m guessing it belonged to his– -To his parents? | -我猜这房子原本是他… -他父母的 |
[38:39] | Ask him yourself. He’s usually in the library at this time of night. | 你自己去问他吧 这个时候他通常在书房 |
[38:42] | He’ll be less desperate for the lavatory than I am now. | 他不会像我现在这么着急上厕所 |
[38:45] | So if you’d excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[39:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:09] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[39:13] | Sorry, am I interrupting? Only, I’m not tired, so… | 抱歉 打扰到你了吗 只是我不怎么累 所以… |
[39:17] | No. No, not at all. Come in, sit down. | 不 完全没有 进来坐吧 |
[39:42] | What are you readin’? | 你在读什么 |
[39:46] | Just keeping up with what’s going on in town. | 只是了解一下城里发生的事 |
[39:49] | Parties, that kind of nonsense. | 宴会 那种无稽之谈 |
[39:51] | You’d think there’d be less of them since the Problem, | 原以为自从鬼魂显灵后 这种活动会少一些 |
[39:53] | but for the rich, it’s quite the opposite. | 但对富人来说 却恰恰相反 |
[39:57] | Nothing they like more than to lock themselves in a posh hotel | 他们最喜欢的莫过于 把自己锁在豪华酒店里 |
[39:59] | and thrill with horror at the thought of all the visitors lurking outside. | 想到所有访魂在外面游荡 他们既兴奋又恐惧 |
[40:05] | DEPRAC held one last week. | 灵异事件研控部上周举行宴会 |
[40:07] | Everyone who’s anyone was there. | 所有重要人物都到场了 |
[40:09] | Were you there? Can I see your picture? | 你去了吗 我可以看看你的照片吗 |
[40:12] | No. So… no. | 没有 所以不行 |
[40:18] | When your advert said that this is a prestigious agency, | 你的广告上说这是一家有声望的机构 |
[40:22] | it’s not strictly true, is it? | 其实并非如此 对吗 |
[40:25] | You’ve only been working three months. I read the papers and I’ve never heard of you. | 你才营业三个月 我常看报 之前从未听闻过你 |
[40:29] | Mild exaggeration. | 广告稍微有点夸张 |
[40:31] | Lots of people make them. | 很多人会那样打广告 |
[40:33] | Like you, when you told me you’d passed your fourth grade. | 就像你 你跟我说你已过四级 |
[40:37] | I called DEPRAC. | 我打给灵异事件研控部了 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry. Look, I… I am good enough. I promise. It’s just… | 抱歉 听着 我很优秀 我保证 只是… |
[40:46] | the way things ended with my last agency was– | 我跟上一家侦探社的结局… |
[40:48] | Whatever happened then is in the past. What counts is the future. | 过去的事已经过去了 重要的是未来 |
[40:52] | I know you’re good enough to be here. I saw it with my own eyes. | 我知道你很优秀 可以留下 我亲眼见证过 |
[40:57] | And trust me, we might be a new outfit and a little unorthodox, | 相信我 我们可能是初创机构 有点特立独行 |
[41:00] | but one day, this will be one of the most successful agencies in London. | 但总有一天 我们会成为伦敦最成功的侦探社之一 |
[41:05] | And I want you to be part of it. | 我希望你能参与其中 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:11] | Th… there is just one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[41:13] | Name it. | 尽管说 |
[41:14] | You’ve said I’m good enough for you. | 你说过我对你来说足够优秀 |
[41:17] | You’ve seen what I can do, but… | 你见证过我的能力 可是… |
[41:20] | how do I know you’re good enough for me? | 我如何知道你对我来说足够优秀 |
[41:25] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[41:35] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[41:39] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[41:45] | -Please! Hold on, Lucy! | -求你了 -坚持住 露西 |
[41:47] | I’m gonna fall! | 我要掉下去了 |
[41:54] | My foot’s caught! | 我的脚被抓住了 |
[42:09] | I’m slipping! | 我要滑下去了 |
[42:13] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[42:20] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[42:25] | -Did it touch you? -Course not. I’d be dead. | -它碰到你了吗 -当然没有 否则我早没命了 |
[42:29] | Lucy, if you don’t feel steady, we should just go home now. | 露西 你若是感觉不踏实 我们现在就该回家 |
[42:31] | No, I’m fine. It’s just… | 不 我没事 只是… |
[42:34] | Just what? | 只是什么 |
[42:37] | When I connected with her, it was different. | 我跟她沟通时 感觉很不一样 |
[42:40] | -What do you mean? -I saw how she used to be. | -什么意思 -我看到了她从前的样子 |
[42:42] | More than that. It was like I– I could feel what she was feeling. | 不止如此 好像我能跟她感同身受 |
[42:46] | She’s a ghost. Ghosts don’t have feelings. | 她是鬼魂 鬼魂是没有感情的 |
[42:48] | No, trust me. This was like nothing I have ever felt before. | 不 相信我 我以前从未有过这种感觉 |
[42:51] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静一下 |
[42:52] | -You need to listen to me. -The parameters have changed. | -你得听我说 -参数发生了变化 |
[42:55] | This is not just an old couple’s argument anymore. | 这不再是一对老夫妻吵架的事了 |
[42:57] | It’s the ghost of a murder victim, and she’s gonna be back any second, | 这十有八九是凶案受害者的鬼魂 她随时可能回来 |
[43:01] | so if your head’s not in the right place… | 如果你思绪混乱的话… |
[43:03] | Show me where she went. | 告诉我她去哪儿了 |
[43:09] | She faded before she reached the wall, but that’s where she was headed. | 她没到墙边就消失了 但她去了墙里 |
[43:11] | Chimney breast. Probably where the body is. | 烟囱侧墙 尸体可能在那里 |
[43:26] | -This wall’s been replastered. -Oh, careful. You broke the circle. | -这道墙重新用灰泥粉刷过 -小心 你把防御圈打破了 |
[43:44] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[43:48] | Boring. You’ve done that already. Try something new, why don’t you? | 无趣 又是老把戏 怎么不来点新花样 |
[43:51] | Don’t taunt her, Lockwood. She’s angry. | 别嘲笑她 路德 她生气了 |
[43:56] | -Nearly there. -Hurry up. | -差不多了 -快点 |
[43:59] | Here it comes. | 它来了 |
[44:04] | My sword! | 我的剑 |
[44:08] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[44:14] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[44:24] | This is not good. | 大事不好 |
[44:26] | -That’s her. | 是她 |
[44:27] | -The body’s the source. I’ll hold her back. You get a silver net over it. | 尸体就是鬼源 我拖住她 你用银网罩住尸体 |
[44:31] | In other words, Plan F. | 换言之 采用F计划 |
[44:33] | That’s not Plan F. | F计划不是这样的 |
[44:34] | Uh, I… I mean, Plan B. | 我是说 B计划 |
[44:36] | Plan B’s salt-bombs. She’s too strong for that. | B计划是用盐弹 她太强了 盐弹威力不够 |
[44:38] | For God’s sake. I’ll draw her off. You contain the source. | 老天 我把她引开 你去降服鬼源 |
[44:40] | That’s Plan E! | 那是E计划 |
[44:41] | When this is over, we need to totally rework the lettering system. | 搞定这事后 我们要重新研究字母编号系统 |
[44:44] | Speak for yourself. | 我可不这么想 |
[44:55] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[45:03] | -Lucy, behind you! | 露西 小心后面 |
[45:11] | Lucy, hurry! | 露西 快点 |
[45:18] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[45:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:34] | Apart from our client’s house burning to the ground, absolutely fine. | 我们客户的房子要化为灰烬了 除此之外 一切好得很 |
[45:41] | What took you so long? What were you doing back there? | 你怎么这么久 你在干什么 |
[45:43] | I told you. Something wasn’t right. Something was different. | 我跟你说过 不对劲 感觉异样 |
[45:46] | -I had to– -Had to what? | -我得… -你得怎样 |
[45:47] | What wasn’t right? We secured the source, didn’t we? | 哪里不对 我们控制住附体了 对吧 |
[45:50] | Yes, but… This is not the right time to be having this conversation. | 对 但是… 路德 现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[45:54] | Agreed. We should jump while there’s something left to jump from. | 同意 我们赶紧跳吧 免得为时已晚 |
[45:57] | Jump? You must be mad. We’re way too high. We’ll break our necks. | 跳 你一定是疯了 太高了 会摔断脖子的 |
[46:00] | Ready? One, two, three! | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |