时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | It’s a Mughal dagger. | 这是莫卧儿帝国的匕首 |
[00:35] | -Indian, 16th century. | 出自16世纪的印度 |
[00:37] | They come in pairs, | 这种匕首通常是成对的 |
[00:38] | so if we find the other one, we find who killed Carver. | 如果找到另一把 就能查出杀害卡弗的凶手 |
[00:41] | No. | 不行 |
[00:43] | You’ve had your shot. You made yourselves too conspicuous. | 你们已经试过一次 惹来太多关注 |
[00:45] | Bickerstaff’s mirror, the bone glass, it’s Fittes’ business now. | 比克斯塔夫的镜子 那面骨镜 现在交由菲茨去调查 |
[00:48] | -You can’t be serious. -But they’ll screw it up. | -有没有搞错 -不过他们肯定会搞砸 |
[00:51] | -It’ll get into the wrong hands. -Not your problem anymore. | -那就所托非人了 -不用你们操心了 |
[00:54] | I mean, look around. | 我是说 环顾四周 |
[00:56] | -You’ve got no safeguards, no supervision. | 你们既无安全措施 也无人监管 |
[00:58] | And I don’t have the time or resources to protect you. | 我没有时间和资源来保护你们 |
[01:02] | -Inspector, I know you don’t like us– -I never said– | -探长 我知道你没那么喜欢我们… -我从未说过… |
[01:04] | Or our methods, and that’s fine. But they work. | 或我们的方法 没问题 但我们的方法管用 |
[01:08] | We found Annabel Ward’s murderer. | 我们查出了安娜贝尔沃德的凶手 |
[01:10] | No one else knows that, but you do. | 其他人不知情 但你都清楚 |
[01:13] | Come on, we’re good. | 拜托 我们很在行 |
[01:14] | Now, I’m begging you, | 现在我恳求你 |
[01:16] | just give us this chance to find the mirror. | 给我们机会把镜子找出来 |
[01:22] | What about you, Carlyle? | 你意下如何 卡莱尔 |
[01:24] | You’re unusually quiet. | 你一声不吭 有点反常 |
[01:31] | I think we should finish the job. We’re better placed than anyone else. | 我认为我们应该完成这项任务 我们其他任何人更有优势 |
[01:35] | It’s our choice, and we know the risks. | 案子是我们选的 我们清楚有哪些风险 |
[01:38] | You should let us. | 你应该让我们来做 |
[01:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | But I’m not asking you, | 但我不是征询你们的意见 |
[01:45] | I’m telling you, | 而是要告诫你们 |
[01:47] | be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[01:49] | You’re dealing with real-life criminals here. Flesh and blood. | 你们要对付的是真正的罪犯 活人 |
[01:52] | So you stick to the psychical side. | 所以只能调查灵异方面的事 |
[01:55] | Locate the bone glass. -Leave the rest to DEPRAC. | 找到骨镜就行 剩下的事交给灵异事件研控部 |
[01:58] | -Sir? Critical incident in Kilburn. | 长官 基尔伯恩发生了严重事故 |
[02:06] | Don’t let this be the last time I see the three of you alive. | 你们三个好好活着 别让这次成为永别 |
[02:15] | Am I doing the right thing? | 我这样做对吗 |
[02:17] | You warned them. What else can you do? | 你告诫过他们了 还能怎么做 |
[02:20] | They’re the ones with the talent. | 他们都天赋过人 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:23] | Poor sods. | 这些孩子真可怜 |
[04:01] | I should catch you guys up on my Bickerstaff research. | 我对比克斯塔夫一案的研究进展 我应该跟你俩讲讲 |
[04:04] | What happened to the window? | 窗户怎么了 |
[04:07] | A bird flew into it. | 有只鸟飞了进来 |
[04:09] | So it turns out he was a highly respected clinician, psychiatrist, | 原来他是一位德高望重的 临床医生 精神科医生 |
[04:13] | a pioneer of new techniques. | 新技术方面的先驱 |
[04:15] | He held secret gatherings in his house in Hampstead, | 他在自己汉普斯特德的宅邸中 召集秘密聚会 |
[04:17] | and they would have remained secret, too, if it wasn’t for Mary Dulac. | 若不是因为玛丽杜拉克 可能至今都无人知晓 |
[04:21] | -Who’s Mary Dulac? | 玛丽杜拉克是谁 |
[04:22] | -She’s a guest that went missing. | 她是一位失踪的宾客 |
[04:24] | Vanished into thin air after attending one of his meetings. | 她参加过他的一次聚会后 就人间蒸发了 |
[04:26] | But here’s the weirdest thing. | 但最怪异的是 |
[04:28] | She turned up again ten years later out of the blue, | 十年后 她突然再次现身 |
[04:30] | but she’d gone completely mad. | 但整个人都疯了 |
[04:32] | -Because of the bone glass? -That would make sense, wouldn’t it? | -因为那面骨镜的关系 -这就讲得通了 不是吗 |
[04:35] | But why does everyone want it so badly? What can it do? | 但为何人人都对骨镜趋之若鹜 它有什么效用 |
[04:38] | Apart from drive you mad and kill you? | 除了把人逼疯和害死之外 |
[04:40] | I think it’s more than just a dangerous relic. | 我认为它不仅是一件危险的遗物 |
[04:44] | I think it’s something completely unique. | 而且是某种独一无二的稀罕物 |
[04:46] | Oh, well done. | 好样的 |
[04:49] | Finally, you’re waking up. | 你终于醒过来了 |
[04:53] | Lucy, what’s the matter? | 露西 怎么了 |
[04:55] | It’s speaking. | 它在说话 |
[04:59] | What do you mean, “waking up”? | 你说“醒过来了”是什么意思 |
[05:03] | Took you long enough, didn’t it? | 你用了太久的时间 对吧 |
[05:06] | Lucy, what’s going on? | 露西 怎么了 |
[05:08] | It’s talking to her. | 那东西在跟她讲话 |
[05:11] | If you know so much, why don’t you help us? | 既然你知道这么多 不如帮帮我们 |
[05:13] | I’m a mere acolyte. | 我只是个助手 |
[05:16] | My master has the answers. | 答案在我主人那里 |
[05:20] | Your master? | 你的主人 |
[05:24] | That’s what you meant. | 原来你是这个意思 |
[05:27] | You know Bickerstaff! | 你认识比克斯塔夫 |
[05:29] | I knew he’d return to finish his work. | 我知道他会回来完成未竟之事 |
[05:31] | My master’s power cannot stay buried. | 我主人的法力不可能被埋没 |
[05:35] | What is the bone glass? What does it do? | 骨镜是什么东西 有什么作用 |
[05:38] | -Take me, and I’ll show you. -Take you where? | -带我去 我会演示给你看 -带你去哪里 |
[05:41] | My master’s house. | 我主人的宅邸 |
[05:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:46] | -What will we find there? -Everything you need to know. | -我们在那里能找到什么 -你们需要知道的一切 |
[05:51] | But I’ll need something in return. | 但我要一样东西作为回报 |
[05:58] | I knew there was something special when I stole that skull. | 我偷那个骷髅头的时候 就知道它有特别之处 |
[06:01] | After I started my experiments, | 在我开始各种实验后 |
[06:03] | it was only a matter of time before it did something amazing. | 它做出惊人之举只是时间问题 |
[06:06] | -Well done, me. -Yeah, thank God for you, George. | -我可真棒 -是啊 多亏有你 乔治 |
[06:10] | You realize we’re making history here? | 你知道我们在创造历史吗 |
[06:12] | -You’re not allowed to tell anyone. -Oh, but your asset value has rocketed. | -你不可以告诉任何人 -但你的才能价值已经飙升了 |
[06:16] | -How about a little press conference? | 来个小小的记者会 |
[06:18] | -Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[06:20] | -I’m just glad you finally believe me. -I’m a man of science. | -让我欣慰的是 你终于肯相信我了 -我是搞科学的人 |
[06:23] | Can’t believe anything without evidence. | 我不能无凭无据就相信任何东西 |
[06:28] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[06:30] | About it wanting to be set free? | 关于它想获得自由这事 |
[06:33] | Well, we keep it onside. | 让它相信我们跟它是同一阵营的 |
[06:35] | Let it lead us to whatever’s hidden at Bickerstaff’s, | 让它带我们去找 比克斯塔夫宅邸的玄机 |
[06:37] | then we decide what to do. | 然后决定怎么办 |
[06:39] | Lucy will decide. | 让露西决定吧 |
[06:40] | There’s no pressure from us. Or the skull. | 我们不会给你压力 对骷髅头也一样 |
[06:43] | This is a game changer for us, if you can harness this thing. | 如果你能好好利用 这东西可以让我们扭转局势 |
[06:46] | -Do you think you can? -Guess we’ll find out. | -你觉得可以吗 -做了才知道 |
[06:49] | If only eight-year-old George Karim could see me now. | 我儿时的梦想终于实现了 |
[06:51] | The best experiment yet. | 迄今为止最棒的实验 |
[06:53] | Fully testing out a Type Three. | 对第三型做全面测试 |
[06:57] | And me. | 还有我 |
[06:59] | You’ll be fine. | 你一定会没事的 |
[07:01] | We’ve got your back. | 我们会罩着你 |
[07:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:50] | How did the skull know Bickerstaff? | 你们认为 骷髅头跟比克斯塔夫是何关系 |
[07:52] | He said he was his acolyte. Calls him “master.” | 它说它曾是他的助手 称其为“主人” |
[07:55] | Accomplice to an occultist doctor. Bodes well. | 给一位搞玄学的医生当帮凶 真是好兆头 |
[08:14] | -No! -Wait. | -不 -等等 |
[08:15] | -Stop here. -Hang on. | -停一下 -等等 |
[08:17] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[08:18] | Do not step inside. Wait here. | 别进去 在这里等着 |
[08:22] | -Let Lockwood and Karim go. -Why? | -让路德和卡里姆去 -为什么 |
[08:26] | Because they can’t talk to me, and you can. | 因为他俩不能跟我说话 你可以 |
[08:30] | They’re expendable. | 他们死了没关系 |
[08:32] | If you die, I’ll be trapped in this jar forever. | 你要是死了 我就会永远被困在这个罐子里 |
[08:36] | -Lucy? -Wait. | -露西 -等等 |
[08:38] | I’m in charge now. | 现在我说了算 |
[08:40] | The boy Karim has felt the power of the bone glass. | 卡里姆感觉到骨镜的威力了 |
[08:42] | Let him have what he craves. | 让他如愿以偿吧 |
[08:44] | Lucy, you have to tell us what it’s saying. You can’t just… blank us. | 露西 你得告诉我们它在说什么 不能让我们蒙在鼓里 |
[08:48] | You two need to wait here. I’m going in. | 你俩得在这里等着 我进去 |
[08:51] | -Absolutely not. -Lucy, you’re not going in there alone. | -绝对不行 -露西 你不能一个人进去 |
[08:54] | I’m not alone, am I? | 我不是一个人 对吗 |
[08:56] | You have to trust me. | 你们得相信我 |
[08:58] | If we’re not back in 15 minutes, then you guys can come in. | 如果我们15分钟后还不回来 你们才可以进去 |
[09:02] | -You said I get to decide. | 你说过让我决定的 |
[09:04] | So I am in charge. | 那么我说了算 |
[09:07] | This is my decision. | 我决定好了 |
[09:09] | Foolish girl. | 傻姑娘 |
[09:31] | Home. | 家 |
[09:33] | Very cozy. | 温馨的家 |
[09:35] | Now, our bargain. Open the lid. Let me out. | 现在 按我们之前说好的 打开盖子 放我出去 |
[09:39] | No. | 不行 |
[09:41] | We had an agreement. Let me out! | 我们说好的 放我出去 |
[09:44] | We haven’t found what we’re looking for. | 我们还没找到要找的东西 |
[09:46] | You haven’t told me what we’re looking for. | 你还没说我们要找什么 |
[09:48] | -His papers! I’ll guide you. -You can do that fine from in there. | -他的文件 我会带你去 -你在罐子里也能做得很好 |
[09:51] | Now, just tell me where to look. | 告诉我去哪里找 |
[09:54] | Where does your master keep his secrets? | 你主人会把秘密藏在哪里 |
[09:57] | Behind a closed door. | 在紧闭的门后 |
[10:15] | What do you sense? | 你感知到了什么 |
[10:18] | Traces… | 痕迹 |
[10:20] | -…of cigars. | 香烟的痕迹 |
[10:22] | -Drinking. | 喝酒 |
[10:25] | Men. | 男人 |
[10:27] | -The dining room. | 餐厅 |
[10:29] | Open it. | 打开 |
[10:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:46] | That’s not a dining table. | 那不是餐桌 |
[10:49] | That’s some sort of… | 而是某种 |
[10:52] | operating table. | 手术台 |
[10:57] | -Sounds like… | 听起来 |
[10:59] | …something being… | 好像 |
[11:02] | sawed. | 在锯某种东西 |
[11:05] | Blood dripping. | 血滴下来 |
[11:11] | I thought he was a shrink. | 我还以为他是心理医生 |
[11:13] | Not a surgeon. | 不是外科医生 |
[11:15] | He was a genius. | 他是天才 |
[11:17] | A visionary. | 富有远见 |
[11:19] | Let’s just get what we came for and get out of here. | 找到我们要找的东西 然后离开吧 |
[11:22] | Let me out, and I’ll show you. | 放我出去 我带你去找 |
[11:24] | Show me, and I’ll let you out. | 带我去找 我就放你出来 |
[11:27] | You need me alive, remember? | 你得让我活着 记得吗 |
[11:30] | So start talking, now. | 那就快说吧 |
[11:34] | Look closer. | 看仔细一点 |
[11:35] | Three spouts are for blood. The other is… | 三个口用于吸血 另一个是… |
[11:42] | A switch. | 开关 |
[11:56] | Hours ago, I thought this was the best thing to ever happen to us. | 几小时前 我还以为好事临门了 |
[11:59] | -Now it could be the worst. -I know what you mean. | -现在我担心是大难临头 -我懂你的意思 |
[12:02] | She said, “Give us 15 minutes and if we’re not back…” | 她说:“如果我们15分钟后 还不回来…” |
[12:05] | She’s talking about it like they’re a team! | 她说得好像她和骷髅头是一伙的 |
[12:08] | It’s still technically mine. | 严格来说 那玩意还是我的 |
[12:09] | It was never yours, technically. | 严格来说 它从来就不是你的 |
[12:12] | How long now? | 现在多久了 |
[12:14] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[12:15] | Look, she’s not in charge here. | 听着 她说了不算 |
[12:18] | Who knows what that thing could be whispering in her ear? | 谁知道那东西会在她耳边嘀咕什么 |
[12:21] | Have you forgotten Annabel Ward? | 你忘了安娜贝尔沃德 |
[12:24] | Let me put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[12:25] | We’ve just sent her alone into a severely haunted house. | 我们刚让她一个人 进去一栋闹鬼的凶宅 |
[12:28] | You’re right. This is insane. | 你说得对 这太疯狂了 |
[12:38] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[13:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[13:26] | No. | 不 |
[13:29] | How do we know which way she went? | 我们怎么知道她去哪边了 |
[13:31] | We don’t. | 不知道 |
[14:15] | -What was that? -Something senses you. | -什么声音 -有东西感知到你了 |
[14:18] | There’s not much time. Search the desk. | 时间不多了 在桌子上找找 |
[14:25] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 |
[14:26] | -What’s even in these papers anyway? -Not there. Keep looking! | -这些文件里到底写了什么 -不是那里 继续找 |
[14:30] | -Shit. | 靠 |
[14:37] | That’s it. Keep them safe. | 就是那个 收好了 |
[14:41] | -Quickly, Lucy, they’re coming! | 快点 露西 他们来了 |
[14:51] | -Lucy! -Let’s go! | -露西 -快走 |
[14:55] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[14:58] | -Why do they sound like that? | 他们的声音为何很奇怪 |
[15:00] | -Their final breaths. | 他们临死前的呼吸声 |
[15:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:04] | They were his patients. | 他们是他的病人 |
[15:08] | He killed them. | 他把他们杀死了 |
[15:10] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[15:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[15:13] | Lucy, answer us! | 露西 回答我们 |
[15:14] | -Time to let me out, Lucy. | 该放我出去了 露西 |
[15:20] | George! | 乔治 |
[15:22] | He can’t help you now. | 他现在救不了你 |
[15:23] | But I can. Free me! | 但我可以 放我出去 |
[15:25] | Lockwood! Please! | 路德 拜托 |
[15:30] | Lockwood! George! | 路德 乔治 |
[15:33] | Lockwood, please! | 路德 拜托 |
[15:35] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[15:38] | Release me! | 放了我 |
[15:43] | George, it’s a trapdoor! | 乔治 这是活板门 |
[15:48] | Don’t force it. There’ll be some kind of trigger. | 别硬来 肯定有某种触发机关 |
[15:52] | Lucy, we’re here. We’re coming. | 露西 我们在这里 我们来了 |
[15:54] | -You fool. You’ve ruined us! | 你个笨蛋 你毁了我们 |
[15:58] | You knew! | 你早就知道 |
[15:59] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[16:01] | Lockwood, I think this is it! | 路德 我觉得就是这个 |
[16:04] | -You try that one. | -乔治 -你试试那个 |
[16:09] | -Lucy, we’re coming! -Hang on, Lucy! | -露西 我们来了 -坚持住 露西 |
[16:28] | -What the hell happened back there? -He was a monster. | -刚刚到底怎么回事 -他是个恶魔 |
[16:33] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:35] | Hey, it’s okay. We’ve got you now. | 嘿 没事了 现在有我们陪着你 |
[16:39] | You’re safe now, okay? You’re with us. | 你现在安全了 好吗 我们陪着你 |
[16:44] | That’s the last time you go and do a job on your own. | 以后你不可以独自执行任务 |
[16:47] | I don’t care what the skull says. We’re your team. | 我不管骷髅头说什么 你跟我们一起才是完整的团队 |
[16:50] | Not him. | 不是跟它一起 |
[16:53] | Did you find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:00] | You’re incredible. | 你太棒了 |
[17:04] | Okay if I dive into Bickerstaff’s papers? Go for it. | -没事的话 我去查比克斯塔夫的文件 -去吧 |
[17:11] | -You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:13] | Need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[17:14] | I’m fine. I just… | 我没事 只是… |
[17:16] | I need to put him away for a bit. He can’t be trusted. | 我得把它关起来一阵子 它不可信 |
[17:44] | -Morning, Locky. -Still got your old key, then? | -早上好 小路 -你还留着以前那把钥匙 |
[17:46] | Never throw away a key. | 千万不要丢钥匙 |
[17:47] | Every single one unlocks something somewhere. | 每把钥匙都能打开某处的某样东西 |
[17:50] | You’re always welcome to put your feet up here. You know that. | 随时欢迎你踏足这里 你知道的 |
[17:55] | Very kind of you, Locky. Love what you’ve done with the place, by the way. | 小路 你真好心 话说 你把这里布置得很好 我很喜欢 |
[17:59] | Oh, I haven’t touched it. | 我没碰过 |
[18:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:02] | I thought you might have changed a few things up at least. | 我还以为你至少会换掉几样东西 |
[18:05] | Like have you found another use for that room on the landing yet? | 楼梯口的那个房间 你找到别的用途了吗 |
[18:09] | No. | 没有 |
[18:11] | Can’t avoid it forever, Locky. | 不可能永远逃避它 小路 |
[18:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:17] | Right. I didn’t come here for an intervention. | 好吧 我不是来搞干预活动的 |
[18:19] | I heard Carver got your message. | 我听说卡弗收到你的消息了 |
[18:21] | Walked through the door with a knife in his back. | 他从前门走进来时 背后插着一把刀 |
[18:23] | -Do you think Winkman did it? -Wouldn’t surprise me. | -你觉得是温克曼做的吗 -若真是他 倒不足为奇 |
[18:26] | If you need somewhere to hide, I know a lovely houseboat by Eel Pie Island. | 如果你想找个地方躲起来 我知道埃尔派岛附近有间不错的船屋 |
[18:29] | It’s tempting. We’re still trying to find that mirror. | 令人神往 不过我们还在找那面镜子 |
[18:33] | Heard anything? Has Winkman tried to sell it? | 你听说什么了吗 温克曼想卖掉它 |
[18:35] | If the houseboat’s too close to home, | 如果船屋离家太近 |
[18:37] | you and me in a nice caravan in Camber Sands? | 那咱俩在坎伯沙海滩 弄辆不错的房车如何 |
[18:39] | You have, haven’t you? | 你已经弄了 对吧 |
[18:41] | Then how about a fortified warehouse at midnight, | 那午夜时分 去一处已加强防御的仓库如何 |
[18:43] | filled with thugs and a couple of married maniacs out to murder you? | 里面满是暴徒 和一对想杀你的疯子夫妇 |
[18:46] | -More your style, right, Locky? -Midnight tonight? | -更符合你的风格 对吧 小路 -今晚午夜时分 |
[18:49] | -Private auction. High-value relic. | 私人拍卖会 高价遗物 |
[18:51] | -That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[18:53] | Fothergill’s Wharf. Right on the river. My territory. | 福瑟吉尔码头 就在河边 我的地盘 |
[18:56] | You’d be mad to go anywhere near. | 只有疯子才敢靠近那里 |
[18:58] | -Not without my help. | 必须有我相助 |
[19:00] | -Flo, I could kiss you. | 芙洛 你真是太好了 |
[19:04] | Just don’t die. | 千万别死 |
[19:06] | That will do me. | 那样就行了 |
[19:08] | Save your kisses for whatsherface. | 你的溢美之词还是留给某人吧 |
[19:11] | -Who? -You’re acting different around her. | -谁 -你在她身边时 表现很不一样 |
[19:16] | She’s just an associate. | 她只是工作伙伴 |
[19:18] | Lockwood? | 路德 |
[19:19] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[19:20] | This is my friend, Flo Bones. Flo, meet George. | 这位是我的朋友芙洛博恩斯 芙洛 认识一下乔治 |
[19:23] | -Head of research. -And head chef. | -研究组组长 -兼任厨师长 |
[19:25] | Unless Locky’s expanded his repertoire? | 除非小路长了新本事 |
[19:28] | You like the shirini morabaii? | 你喜欢开心果杏果酱饼干 |
[19:30] | Very tasty. | 非常美味 |
[19:31] | Well, then you should come back for my noon khamei. That’s my real specialty. | 那你应该再来尝尝我的奶油泡芙饼 那才是我的拿手美味 |
[19:36] | -Where’ve you been hiding this one, Locky? -I was about to ask the same thing… Locky? | -以前怎么从来没见过他 小路 -我正打算问呢 小路 |
[19:44] | Well, I’ve gotta split. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[19:45] | See you tonight, 11:30. Salter’s Landing. Don’t be late. | 今晚11点半见 索尔特卸货区 别迟到 |
[19:50] | -What’s happening at 11:30? -I’ll fill you in. | -11点半是怎么回事 -回头跟你细说 |
[19:52] | There’s something I need to fill you and Lucy in on first. Something big. | 但有件事我得先跟你和露西说说 很重要的事 |
[20:06] | These are ancient depictions of spirits being tied to their sources. | 这些都是古时对鬼魂的描述 认为鬼魂与鬼源紧密相连 |
[20:11] | Bickerstaff must have come across these illustrations and tested that theory. | 比克斯塔夫肯定看过这些插图 并决定验证那个理论 |
[20:16] | That’s why his basement was such a horror show. | 所以他在地下室才上演恐怖秀 |
[20:18] | He was murdering his own patients to make sources? | 为了制造鬼源 他谋杀自己的病人 |
[20:21] | No, that would be too hit-and-miss. | 不 那样做没万全把握 |
[20:23] | If you kill someone, their body isn’t necessarily gonna become a source. | 如果你杀了某人 他们的尸体不一定会变成鬼源 |
[20:28] | Unless… you make sure of it. | 除非你能确保万无一失 |
[20:31] | So he was taking parts of them whilst they were still alive. | 所以他在病人还活着的时候 就切除他们的器官 |
[20:34] | Inflicting so much trauma | 造成大量创伤 |
[20:35] | that their ghosts were forever tied to their bones. | 这样他们的鬼魂就永远与骨头相连 |
[20:39] | And… and look. | 还有 看这个 |
[20:43] | -Seven ghosts. | 七个鬼魂 |
[20:44] | -Oh, it’s like Carver said. | 正如卡弗所言 |
[20:46] | This, my friends, is a recipe for a bone glass. | 朋友们 这就是骨镜的制作方法 |
[20:50] | Think the skull would know what language these are in? | 你觉得骷髅头可能知道 这些是什么语言吗 |
[20:54] | Uh, we’re not really on talking terms right now. | 我们现在不说话 |
[20:57] | Joplin would know. | 乔普林肯定知道 |
[20:59] | -We can’t let her in on this. | 我们不能让她参与此案 |
[21:00] | -No, we can trust her. | 不 我们可以信任她 |
[21:01] | I got to know her better at the archives yesterday. We had dinner. | 昨天在档案馆 我对她略有了解 我们一起吃了晚餐 |
[21:04] | -You had dinner with Joplin? -In her flat, leftovers. | -你跟乔普林共进晚餐了 -在她的公寓吃剩饭 |
[21:07] | And she was very nice. And there’s something else. | 她人很好 还有一件事 |
[21:11] | Mary Dulac wrote a book. | 玛丽杜拉克写过一本书 |
[21:12] | That crazy lady? It’s just gonna be mad ramblings. | 那个疯女人 肯定只是疯言疯语吧 |
[21:14] | No, it’s her confessions, which could be the key to all of this. | 不 是她的忏悔录 可能是整个案件的关键所在 |
[21:18] | But hardly any were printed. | 但几乎没有刊印 |
[21:20] | The only copy I could find is in the Black Library at Fittes. | 我唯一能找到的那本 在菲茨的黑色图书馆里 |
[21:23] | We’ll have trouble enough getting into the Fittes building now, | 我们现在连进菲茨大楼都很麻烦 |
[21:26] | let alone the Black Library. | 更别说黑色图书馆 |
[21:29] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这可不一定 |
[21:30] | This dropped through the letterbox earlier. | 这封信是早些时候从信箱里掉下来的 |
[21:34] | “Anthony Lockwood and Co., | “路德侦探社 |
[21:36] | the Fittes Agency invites you to the Fittes at 50 ball.” | 菲茨侦探社诚邀您 出席菲茨50周年舞会” |
[21:41] | And it’s tonight. | 就是今晚 |
[21:42] | Okay! | 好 |
[21:45] | Good. No, it’s… it’s excellent. It means we’re back in the game. | 很好 不对 这…好极了 说明情况峰回路转了 |
[21:50] | Okay. Here’s the plan. | 好吧 这样安排 |
[21:53] | Get these papers translated, find out how the bone glass was made. | 把这些文件翻译出来 查明骨镜是如何制造出来的 |
[21:56] | Go to the party, find Mary Dulac’s book | 去参加宴会 找到玛丽杜拉克的书 |
[21:59] | and figure out exactly what that thing did to her. | 搞清楚那东西到底对她做了什么 |
[22:01] | And then… we go and get it. | 然后我们就能一举破案了 |
[22:04] | -How exactly are we supposed to do that? -Flo’s found a way. | -我们到底该怎么做 -芙洛想到办法了 |
[22:10] | You’d better go shopping. | 最好先去购物 |
[22:13] | “Formal dress.” | “正装” |
[22:23] | Can I give you a hand with those? | 要我帮你提吗 |
[22:26] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[22:27] | No. No, sorry, I… I didn’t mean to… | 不是 抱歉 我不是故意… |
[22:30] | I… | 我… |
[22:32] | I just saw you from across the street, so I thought I’d… | 我刚看到你从街对面过来 于是想着我… |
[22:37] | I spoke to Saunders. He told me what you did the other night. | 我跟桑德斯聊过了 他跟我说了你那晚所做的事 |
[22:41] | -Formidable overarm, I hear. -Yeah, well, I throw like a girl. | -我听说你上手投球功夫了得 -对 我是投掷高手 |
[22:46] | Lockwood & Co. were nothing before you came along. | 在你加入之前 路德侦探社一文不值 |
[22:48] | No one took them seriously. | 根本没人把他们当回事 |
[22:50] | Now that’s suddenly all changed. And it’s pretty obvious why. | 现在一切突然改变了 原因很明显 |
[22:53] | -We make a great team. -Yeah? | -我们合作无间 -是吗 |
[22:56] | You’re wasted here. | 你待在这里太浪费了 |
[22:58] | And Fittes is a great place to work. | 菲茨是个值得效力的地方 |
[23:01] | -Yah, well, they turned me down, so– -They made a mistake. | -嗯 他们之前把我拒之门外 所以… -他们搞错了 |
[23:04] | He’s probably told you I’m the worst person in the world. | 听着 我知道他大概跟你说过 我是全世界最差劲的人 |
[23:07] | If you’re interested in finding out the truth, | 如果你有兴趣查明真相 |
[23:10] | would you consider coming to the party with me tonight? | 你会考虑跟我一起去参加宴会吗 |
[23:16] | I can’t. I’m… I’m going with– | 不行 我的同伴是… |
[23:17] | -Lockwood. -And George. | -路德 -还有乔治 |
[23:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:22] | I… I came in a bit too big with the party, didn’t I? | 我约你参加宴会 有点过了 对吧 |
[23:26] | -How about a coffee? | 喝咖啡怎么样 |
[23:29] | -Look, I’ve gotta go. Get inside, get on… | 听着 我得走了 要进去了 |
[23:31] | -Yeah. Of course. -I’ll see you around. -Yeah. | -当然 回头见 -好 |
[23:34] | And think about it though, yeah? Will you? | 不过考虑一下 好吗 |
[23:38] | All of it. | 我刚刚说的一切 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:53] | -Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:54] | Only it’s safe now. We don’t want Pamela to– | 只是现在安全了 我们不希望帕梅拉… |
[23:57] | Ooh, Pamela, is it now? | 哦 现在直接叫帕梅拉了吗 |
[24:05] | -Hi. | 你好 |
[24:08] | All the books and kung pao chicken I could carry, | 所有的书和宫保鸡丁 能扛的我都扛来了 |
[24:10] | and I haven’t told a soul. | 我没跟任何人说 |
[24:12] | -Come on through. | 快进来吧 |
[25:00] | -Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[25:02] | -Uh… Yeah. | 好 |
[25:16] | You got everything you need? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:17] | -Uh… Yeah, I think so. -Good. | -嗯 差不多吧 -好 |
[25:20] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[25:22] | With the skull, I mean. | 我是说 那个骷髅头 |
[25:24] | Oh, it’s fine. Just… | 哦 它没事 |
[25:25] | It just gets in my head a bit, you know? | 只不过我有点情绪化 知道吧 |
[25:31] | Old friend? | 老朋友 |
[25:33] | Hmm. The best one. This was all her idea. Coming to London, going to parties. | 闺蜜 来伦敦 出席宴会 当初全是她的主意 |
[25:37] | The big time. | 成就大事 |
[25:39] | -And now I’m here and she’s not. | 现在我在这里 她却没有 |
[25:41] | I just… feel like I stole it from her, you know? | 我感觉是我偷了她的机会 你懂吗 |
[25:46] | Stupid, really. | 很傻 |
[25:49] | -You lost her? | 她不在人世了 |
[25:51] | -Ghost locked. | 遭遇鬼锁了 |
[25:53] | You never said. | 你从未说起过这事儿 |
[25:54] | Never asked. | 你从未问过 |
[25:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:59] | For not asking. | 我当初没问 |
[26:01] | And for your friend. | 也为你朋友感到遗憾 |
[26:05] | I’m sure she’d want you to have some fun, though. | 不过她肯定希望你过得开心 |
[26:09] | Live life for the both of you. | 为你俩而活吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:17] | Oh. You might like this. | 你可能会喜欢这个 |
[26:23] | It belonged to, uh… | 它原本属于 |
[26:28] | someone I was very close to. | 曾经跟我很亲近的一个人 |
[26:29] | But what if I lose it? | 万一我弄丢了呢 |
[26:32] | You’ve got a good track record with precious necklaces. | 你之前成功保管过贵重的项链 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | There’s nothing else? | 没别的事了 |
[26:52] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:53] | Yeah, no, honestly, I’m… I’m all good. | 没事 没什么 真的 我很好 |
[26:57] | Great. Well… | 那就好 好吧 |
[26:59] | -I best check on the cab. | 我去看看出租车到了没 |
[27:01] | -Yeah. | 好 |
[27:20] | George, you’re not ready. | 乔治 你还没准备好 |
[27:22] | Well, there’s too much to do. Just go without me. | 有太多事要做了 你们去吧 别管我 |
[27:26] | -This is all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这个就行 |
[27:27] | -Go if you want to. -I’ll keep working. -Oh, no, I don’t… don’t really want to. | -你想去就去吧 我继续工作 -不 我真的不想去 |
[27:31] | I don’t like parties. This is much more fun. | 我不喜欢宴会 这个有意思多了 |
[27:33] | Well, we’ll still need you. For the thing after, don’t forget. | 宴会之后 你还需要帮我们做别的事 别忘了 |
[27:38] | Yeah, I won’t. Don’t worry. | 好 我不会的 别担心 |
[27:40] | -And you’ll bring the things? | 你会把东西带来吧 |
[27:41] | -Yeah, I will. Just… | 对 我会的 只是… |
[27:44] | Just go. We need to get on. | 去吧 我们得继续了 |
[27:52] | What’s the thing you need the things for? | 你需要那些东西做什么 |
[27:57] | Well, don’t tell anyone, but we’re… | 好吧 别跟任何人说 不过我们… |
[28:02] | We’re going to get the bone glass. | 我们要去取那面骨镜 |
[28:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[28:29] | Oh. Where’s George? | 乔治呢 |
[28:30] | He’s working. He’ll join us later. | 他在工作 晚点会跟我们会合 |
[28:34] | So it’s just us? | 所以只是咱俩去 |
[28:36] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[29:22] | We should probably do some mingling first, yeah? | 我们应该先去交际一下 |
[29:24] | Make it look like we actually came to party. | 让人觉得我们真是来参加宴会的 |
[29:26] | Great. Two of my favorite things. Posh people and small talk. | 好啊 我的两大最爱 上流人士和闲聊攀谈 |
[29:31] | Jesus Christ! Are those things sources? | 老天 那些东西都是鬼源吗 |
[29:35] | Ah. The famous relic columns. | 著名的遗物陈列栏 |
[29:37] | -Not a fan? | 不喜欢吗 |
[29:40] | Penelope’s never let danger or good taste | 佩内洛普从不惧危险 也无品味 |
[29:42] | get in the way of her showing off her family’s famous legacy. | 一心只想炫耀她著名的家族遗产 |
[29:48] | Oh. Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[29:57] | Oh God. I think she saw me. | 天哪 她好像看见我了 |
[30:02] | -What are you doing? -What? | 你在干什么 |
[30:03] | She’s just a normal person. -She’s no more special than you or me. | 她就是个普通人 跟你我无异 没什么特别的 |
[30:07] | -I sleep in a loft. -Well, no more special than me. | -我在阁楼里睡 -好吧 跟我无异 不特别 |
[30:17] | -Horseradish? | 辣根吗 |
[30:18] | -Why can’t they just use gravy? | 就用肉汁不行吗 |
[30:20] | Because this is civilization. | 因为这是文明世界 |
[30:25] | Want to do a circuit? Meet some people? | 想转一圈吗 认识一些人 |
[30:27] | -I’d rather chew my own face off. | 我才不想去 |
[30:30] | Go on, you go. I need the loo anyway. | 你去吧 我正好想去洗手间 |
[31:21] | That’s Long Hugh Henratty, the highwayman. | 那位是“长腿哥”休亨拉蒂 人称“拦路强盗” |
[31:24] | Penelope! Um… Miss Fittes. I… | 佩内洛普 菲茨小姐 我… |
[31:28] | Uh, he… he doesn’t look all that long. | 他的腿看起来没那么长 |
[31:31] | Wild dogs ate his legs. | 野狗把他的腿吃了 |
[31:34] | Tom Rotwell dug him up in 1971, | 1971年 汤姆罗特韦尔把他挖了出来 |
[31:36] | while my mother kept the ghost at bay by waving her iron spade. | 我母亲则挥舞着铁铲驱赶那个鬼魂 |
[31:42] | Good job she was a tennis player, or she would never have had the stamina. | 幸好她打网球 否则绝不会有那样的耐力 |
[31:46] | Penelope’s fine, by the way. | 对了 叫我“佩内洛普”就好 |
[31:49] | And the job offer still stands. | 工作邀约依然有效 |
[31:51] | Kipps talked to you? | 基普斯跟你聊过 |
[31:53] | Oh, you spoke to Kipps. | 原来你跟基普斯聊过 |
[31:56] | I’ve known you were special since Combe Carey. | 从库姆凯里豪宅案开始 我就知道你很特别 |
[32:00] | I, um… did a little research on you. | 我稍微调查了一下你 |
[32:04] | And you still wanna hire me? | 你还想雇用我吗 |
[32:06] | What happened to your friends wasn’t your fault, Lucy. | 你朋友们的遭遇不是你的错 露西 |
[32:09] | That was your employer’s responsibility. Not yours. | 那是你老板的责任 不该由你担责 |
[32:11] | We’ve seen to it that Mr. Jacobs will never be in charge of agents again. | 我们已确保 雅各布斯先生永远不能再管理探员了 |
[32:16] | There should be no place for men like him in our industry. | 我们这一行里 不应该有他这种人的立足之地 |
[32:19] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[32:23] | You know, I, um… | 你知道 我… |
[32:26] | I was always the black sheep of my family. | 我一向是家族里格格不入的人 |
[32:29] | It’s taken a lot to get used to all this. | 花了很多时间才适应这一切 |
[32:30] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是如何做到的 |
[32:32] | Practically everyone here’s just staring at you. | 几乎所有人的目光都在你身上 |
[32:34] | Oh, they’re not looking at me. | 他们看的不是我 |
[32:36] | Not really me. | 其实不是我 |
[32:39] | They’re looking at the great Penelope Fittes. | 他们看的是了不起的佩内洛普菲茨 |
[32:42] | Who they want me to be. | 他们期盼中的我 |
[32:44] | And who can blame them? It’s a frightening time to be alive. | 谁能怪他们呢 大家活在一个可怕的时代 |
[32:48] | People need hope. | 人们需要希望 |
[32:50] | Reassurance. | 需要慰藉 |
[32:53] | I’d love to help you some more, Lucy. | 我很乐意继续帮你 露西 |
[32:56] | There are benefits to being on the inside. | 身处局内是有好处的 |
[32:58] | That’s… very kind. I mean, more than I could ever… But… | 你真好心 感激不尽…不过… |
[33:02] | You feel safe with him. Mr. Lockwood. | 你跟路德先生在一起很有安全感 |
[33:05] | We’re a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[33:07] | I know that feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[33:09] | I had that once. | 我曾经体验过 |
[33:14] | If you ever need to talk, | 如果你需要聊聊的话 |
[33:16] | I’m a good listener. | 我很善于倾听 |
[33:24] | I see you managed to mingle after all. | 看来你还是会交际的嘛 |
[33:27] | -What did she want? | 她有何目的 |
[33:28] | What did she say? -Oh, just small talk. | -她说了什么 -哦 闲聊而已 |
[33:32] | Now, come on. We’ve got a job to do. | 走吧 我们有事要做 |
[33:37] | -Did she offer you a job? -How did you know that? | -她要给你工作吗 -你怎么知道 |
[33:40] | What I would’ve done if I were her. | 我要是她的话 肯定会这么做 |
[33:42] | If I were you, I’d have bitten her hand off. | 我要是你的话 一定爽快答应 |
[33:44] | -Why? -I can’t compete with this. | -为什么 -因为我没法跟她竞争 |
[33:46] | -I never asked you to. | 我从未要求过你 |
[33:48] | -What’s going on, then? | 那到底怎么了 |
[33:50] | I’ve got no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:52] | Look, I saw you talking to Kipps earlier outside. | 听着 我早前看到 你和基普斯在外面交谈 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[34:03] | He offered me a job too. | 他也提出要给我工作 |
[34:05] | -And asked me out for coffee. -Coffee? | -还约我出去喝咖啡 -咖啡 |
[34:08] | You know, like what normal people do. Hanging out. | 就像正常人那样 一起出去玩 |
[34:12] | Like… a date? | 约会吗 |
[34:14] | Is that so hard to believe? | 这很难相信吗 |
[34:18] | I turned him down. | 我拒绝他了 |
[34:20] | I could never work in a place like this. Too much concrete, no smell of burnt toast. | 我绝不会在这种地方工作 太多钢筋水泥 也没有烤焦的吐司 |
[34:25] | -Portland Row is my home. | 波特兰排屋才是我的家 |
[34:27] | You and George. | 你和乔治 |
[34:29] | I’m not going anywhere. Now come on. | 我不会离开你们的 快走吧 |
[35:00] | Here’s the code. 1888. | 这是密码 1888 |
[35:10] | Nice one, George. | 干得漂亮 乔治 |
[35:21] | Pick a place to start. | 选个地方开始吧 |
[35:23] | I’ll check the index. | 我去找索引 |
[35:41] | That harp… | 这把竖琴… |
[35:47] | I’ve got it. | 找到了 |
[35:49] | C452 C/452. | |
[35:51] | Check the numbers on the spines. | 看书脊上的编号 |
[35:59] | 452… 452… | |
[36:03] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[36:05] | -Let’s see what she’s got to confess to. | 来看看她有什么要忏悔的 |
[36:11] | It’ll be quieter in here. | 这里会安静很多 |
[36:14] | So, what have they been saying? | 他们都说了些什么 |
[36:18] | Some of the members are getting restless. | 有些会员开始坐立不安了 |
[36:21] | They feel you’re not helping sufficiently with their work. | 他们觉得 在工作方面 你没有尽力帮他们 |
[36:24] | Exactly. Their work. | 没错 是他们的工作 |
[36:26] | If they’re not up to the challenge, I fail to see how that’s my problem. | 如果他们不能接受挑战 我不明白这与我何干 |
[36:28] | I’m not their nursemaid. | 我又不是他们的保姆 |
[36:30] | Well, quite. | 确实 |
[36:31] | But you are their inspiration. | 但你是他们的灵感来源 |
[36:33] | They’d do well not to forget that. | 他们最好不要忘记这一点 |
[36:36] | But I do have something for you to pass along. | 但我确实有东西要给你 你去交给他们 |
[36:38] | Quell their complaining. | 平息他们的抱怨 |
[36:46] | Repaired and tested. | 已修复好且经过测试 |
[36:48] | It’s working again. You can tell them it’s a token of goodwill. | 又能用了 你可以转告他们 这是善意的象征 |
[36:53] | From their inspiration. | 来自他们的灵感 |
[36:55] | -Lucky them. | 他们真幸运 |
[36:56] | I’m going back where I’m appreciated. | 我要回去大家对我众星捧月的地方 |
[36:59] | I’d offer you a drink, but I’m sure you have somewhere more… exciting to be. | 我想请你喝一杯 但你肯定有更刺激的地方要去 |
[37:04] | I’ll hang back a few minutes. We don’t want to set tongues wagging. | 我等几分钟再去 不想惹人非议 |
[37:07] | Oh, quite. | 哦 确实 |
[37:37] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[37:48] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[37:59] | In a hurry? | 着急要走吗 |
[38:01] | Easy, now. You wouldn’t want my blade to slip. | 放轻松 你不希望我的剑打滑吧 |
[38:04] | It’s very sharp. | 很锋利 |
[38:05] | And it’s very nice. Is it real gold? | 剑很漂亮 是真金打造的吗 |
[38:09] | -Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:10] | -Just a guest of the party. -I got lost on my way to the loo. | 宴会宾客而已 我找厕所时迷路了 |
[38:13] | -Didn’t use your map? | 没用你的地图 |
[38:16] | -I’ve never seen that before. | 我这辈子从未见过那东西 |
[38:18] | -Whoever gave it to you worked here. | 给你东西的人曾在这里工作过 |
[38:21] | Are you an agent? | 你是探员吗 |
[38:24] | Must be some sort of alloy. | 一定是某种合金 |
[38:26] | Is it gold-plated? | 是镀金的吗 |
[38:28] | -It’s a bit tacky. -Hey! | -有点俗气 -喂 |
[38:30] | I found the way to the loo. | 我找到去厕所的路了 |
[38:48] | Security. There’s been a breach in the Black Library. | 保安 有人闯入黑色图书馆 |
[38:53] | Oh God. They’re onto us. They’re blocking all the exits. | 老天 他们盯上我们了 会封锁所有出口 |
[38:56] | There’s another four of them. You haven’t got a plan, have you? | 还有四个保安 你还没想出办法吧 |
[39:01] | Well, I didn’t, but now I do. I think. | 没 不过现在应该有办法了 |
[39:18] | The salt sprinklers have been activated. | 撒盐装置已启动 |
[39:21] | Please calmly and carefully make your way to the nearest exit. | 请保持冷静 小心前往距离最近的出口 |
[39:28] | The salt sprinklers have been activated. | 撒盐装置已启动 |
[39:31] | Please calmly and carefully make your way to the nearest exit. | 请保持冷静 小心前往距离最近的出口 |
[39:43] | This party’s dead. Wanna ditch it with me? | 这个宴会玩完了 想跟我一起撤吗 |
[39:45] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |