时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Hold on, Derek! | 坚持住 德里克 |
[00:27] | Help is on the way! | 马上就有人来救你了 |
[00:31] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[00:40] | How the hell does a kid end up getting stuck in a grain silo | 怎么会有小孩被困在谷仓里 |
[00:43] | 50 feet above the ground? | 那玩意儿有15米高呢 |
[00:44] | It’s called walking the grain. | 这叫做踩谷子 |
[00:45] | People go up into the silo and they stomp around on the corn | 人们爬进谷仓 用力踩 |
[00:48] | ’cause it’s a cheap way to dislodge it from the drain. | 因为这样可以多快好省地加快谷物流速 |
[00:50] | Sounds like you’ve run a few of these, Judd. | 看来你处理过这种情况 贾德 |
[00:52] | Yeah, we lose a few people a year to them down here. | 是啊 每年这种事都得死几个人 |
[00:54] | You get that much grain together, | 那么多谷物聚在一起 |
[00:55] | it’s like quicksand. | 就变成了流沙 |
[00:57] | So if he’s already up to his chest, | 所以如果谷物已经没到他胸口了 |
[00:58] | how long do we have to get him out? | 我们还有多长时间来救他 |
[00:59] | Ten minutes at the most, | 最多十分钟 |
[01:01] | but that depends on the air pocket, | 但这要看气穴的大小 |
[01:02] | but you also can’t pull him out too fast | 但你也不能太快把他拉上来 |
[01:04] | or you’ll just rip him in half. | 否则他会被你扯成两半 |
[01:05] | But… it’s corn. | 但那不过就是玉米而已 |
[01:07] | Yeah, it’s corn. | 没错 确实是玉米 |
[01:08] | It weighs 1,200 pounds per cubic yard. | 那些玉米每立方米重725千克 |
[01:10] | It’s like having four refrigerators on top of every part of your body. | 就好比你身体的每个部位上都压了四个冰箱 |
[01:14] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好了 我们这样安排 |
[01:15] | When we get there, | 等到了现场 |
[01:17] | Judd’s gonna run the call, all right? | 由贾德来指挥 |
[01:18] | You do what he says when he says it. | 他说什么 你们就做什么 |
[01:20] | – Copy that. – Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[01:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:22] | Hey! Over here! | 在这边 |
[01:30] | All right, let’s raise the area! | 好了 搭云梯 |
[01:32] | Everybody with high-angle training goes up! | 受过高空救援训练的都上去 |
[01:35] | Let’s get this kid out of here! | 大家齐心协力把这孩子救出来 |
[01:38] | All right, listen up, y’all! | 各位听好了 |
[01:39] | This is what we’re gonna do! | 我们的计划是这样 |
[01:40] | You get in there, you put your platform down. | 你们下去之后 放下板子 |
[01:43] | You stay put! | 不要轻举妄动 |
[01:44] | One false step could cause an air pocket. | 走错一步就有可能造出气穴 |
[01:46] | Nobody’s feet touches the corn! | 脚不要踩上玉米 |
[01:49] | – Copy that. – Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[02:00] | I got eyes on him, Cap. | 我看到他了 队长 |
[02:03] | Try to stay relaxed, okay? Stay calm. Don’t struggle. | 试着放松 好吗 保持冷静 不要挣扎 |
[02:05] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[02:09] | Here’s the back up plan. | 这是后备计划 |
[02:11] | Remember, nobody steps on corn! | 记住 不要踩上玉米 |
[02:14] | Pass one of these down! | 递个板子下来 |
[02:22] | Please, hurry! | 求求你们 快点 |
[02:24] | How are you, kid? We will get you out of this. | 你还好吗 孩子 我们会救你出去的 |
[02:27] | Got it. Got hands on. | 接住了 拿到了 |
[02:29] | Marjan. | 马里安 |
[02:30] | Hey, give me that horse collar. | 把那个马项圈递给我 |
[02:32] | Harness flying in. | 护具来了 |
[02:35] | – All right, partner. – Okay? | -好了 搭档 -准备好了吗 |
[02:37] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们要救你出去了 |
[02:37] | You got a lot of pressure on your chest right now. | 现在你胸口承受着巨大的压力 |
[02:39] | You’ve gotta try to relax. | 你必须试着放松 |
[02:41] | Hard to breathe! | 我喘不上气 |
[02:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[02:44] | Tighten that right now. | 现在拉紧 |
[02:48] | – Hold that one right there. – All right. | -把这个放到那边 -好的 |
[02:50] | Got another coming in. Putting it behind you. | 又过来一个 把这个放在你身后 |
[02:52] | Check your elbows, kid. | 当心手肘 孩子 |
[02:53] | We’re gonna get these around you to form a seal | 我们要把这些板插在你周围 封出一小块地方 |
[02:55] | and then suck out the corn to relieve the pressure. | 然后抽出这里面的玉米 减小压力 |
[02:58] | You gotta go around. You good? | 马上开始了 你还好吗 |
[03:00] | There you go. | 好了 |
[03:00] | Oh, you got him. We’re losing him. Come on, we gotta go. | 好了是吧 快没时间了 来吧 开始吧 |
[03:02] | – Here we go. – All right, hey, we’re gonna drop this in. | -来吧 -好的 我们要把这根管子伸进去 |
[03:04] | We’re gonna vacuum this out around you. | 把你周围的玉米吸出来 |
[03:06] | You better watch your arms. Just keep your head up. | 你最好当心点你的手 头抬起来 |
[03:07] | Just relax if you can. | 如果可以的话尽可能放松 |
[03:09] | – All right, breathing? – Yeah. | -好了 你还能呼吸吗 -能 |
[03:11] | TK, you’re up. | TK 该你上了 |
[03:12] | – Just make sure that you don’t let him fall. – I got it. | -确保你别让他掉下去 -我知道 |
[03:14] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[03:15] | Let’s go. Come on. | 开始吧 来吧 |
[03:22] | Okay, Derek, | 好了 德里克 |
[03:23] | he’s gonna start the suction rig. | 他要启动抽吸装置了 |
[03:25] | We’re almost done. | 我们就快好了 |
[03:27] | – Okay, let’s go. – There you go. | -开始吧 -来了 |
[03:29] | There it is! Coming now. | 就是这样 正在抽 |
[03:31] | Gonna get you out of here. All right, buddy? | 我们就快把你救出来了 小伙子 |
[03:37] | -Talk to me. – Making progress, Cap. | -报告情况 -救援正在顺利进行 队长 |
[03:39] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[03:40] | – All right. – All right. | -快好了 -好的 |
[03:43] | Let’s go. | 加把劲 |
[03:46] | Move your arm over here, kid. | 把你的手臂移到那边去 孩子 |
[03:47] | Make that flow. | 推一把 |
[03:49] | Make that flow. | 推一把 |
[03:50] | Marjan! | 马里安 |
[03:52] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:55] | – My line snapped. – Marjan! | -我的安全绳断了 -马里安 |
[03:56] | Marjan! Hold on, hold on. Do not struggle! | 马里安 别动 不要挣扎 |
[03:58] | Don’t struggle! Hold still! | 不要挣扎 千万别动 |
[04:03] | – Marjan! – Get back! Get everybody! | -马里安 -大家都退后 |
[04:05] | Get to the sides! Go, go, go! | 退到边上 快点 |
[04:08] | – Marjan! – What am I supposed to do? | -马里安 -我该怎么办 |
[04:10] | – I’m sinking! – Marjan! | -我在下沉 -马里安 |
[04:12] | – Grab my hand! – Judd! | -握住我的手 -贾德 |
[04:12] | TK. TK, don’t. | TK TK 不要 |
[04:15] | – What am I supposed to do? – Grab my hand, Mar– | -我该怎么办 -握住我的手 马里安 |
[04:18] | TK, don’t! | TK 不要 |
[04:19] | – I can get to her! – TK, don’t! | -我能抓住她 -TK 不行 |
[04:21] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[04:23] | – Marjan! – TK, no, no! | -马里安 -TK 不 不 |
[04:26] | TK TK. | |
[04:27] | – TK, don’t. – Oh, God! | -TK 不要 -天哪 |
[04:32] | TK, don’t! Let go! | TK 不要 快松手 |
[04:33] | – No, no, no, no, no, no! – TK! | -不不不 -TK |
[04:36] | No! | 不 |
[04:37] | Captain Strand, they went down! | 斯特兰德队长 他们陷下去了 |
[04:38] | – Who’s going down? – TK and Marjan! | -谁陷下去了 -TK和马里安 |
[04:41] | Cut it open now! | 马上切开外壁 |
[04:47] | – What’s going on? – Derek, listen to me! | -出什么事了 -德里克 听着 |
[04:50] | When I say “Now,” | 当我说”沉下去”的时候 |
[04:51] | take a deep breath and let go of that harness. | 深吸一口气 松开护具 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | Just do it or you’ll be torn apart. | 按我说的做 不然你会被扯成两半 |
[04:56] | Okay, the only way out for you now is down. | 好了 现在你只能顺着玉米从下面出去 |
[04:59] | It’s open, it’s open! | 已经切开了 |
[05:00] | Take a deep breath and go now! | 深吸一口气 沉下去 |
[05:15] | TK TK! | |
[05:17] | – You okay? – I’m good. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[05:19] | Where’s Marjan? | 马里安在哪里 |
[05:30] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[05:34] | Form a wall! | 筑人墙 |
[06:05] | You don’t think anyone caught that on video when my hijab came off? | 应该不会有人拍到我没戴头巾的样子吧 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah. | 肯定会有 |
[06:10] | This is gonna be epic. | 这次行动将成为史诗 |
[06:13] | Epic disaster. | 史诗般的灾难 |
[06:27] | Just grinning like the butcher’s dog, huh. | 你开心得像条吃不完肉的狗 是吧 |
[06:30] | I don’t even know what that means, | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[06:31] | and I do not know what your deal is right now. | 我也不知道你现在又有什么问题了 |
[06:33] | My deal is that you disobeyed a direct order back there at the silo. | 我的问题是 你在谷仓里违反了直接命令 |
[06:37] | A direct order? You’re not my boss. | 什么直接命令 你又不是我上司 |
[06:39] | You’re damn right I was the second the Cap | 队长命令我指挥小队的那一刻起 |
[06:40] | put me in charge of that team. | 我就是你的上司了 |
[06:42] | I was just following my instincts. | 我只是跟着自己的直觉走 |
[06:43] | Your instincts for what? | 你哪门子的直觉 |
[06:44] | Based on all of your, | 你的直觉是来源于 |
[06:46] | silo rescue experience at Times Square? | 你在时代广场上的谷仓救援经历吗 |
[06:48] | I’m not doing this with you, all right? | 我不想和你争 好吗 |
[06:49] | Well, that must be nice that you get to move | 在所有人都应该有机会的情况下 |
[06:51] | right to the front of the line while everybody else | 你却能冲在最前面去救援 |
[06:52] | who deserves a shot– | 这感觉一定很不错吧 |
[06:53] | You don’t know the first thing about me, dude. | 你根本不了解我 伙计 |
[06:55] | No, man, you must have been killing it in New York City | 当然了 你肯定是在纽约混得风生水起 |
[06:58] | that you got to follow Daddy down here at the drop of a hat. | 才会和你爸迫不及待地赶到这里来 |
[07:00] | Seriously, Judd, back off. | 说真的 贾德 离我远点 |
[07:03] | Or what, pretty boy? | 不然怎么样 小白脸 |
[07:04] | Are you gonna go and tell your daddy? | 你要去和你爸爸告状吗 |
[07:06] | You gonna say, “Judd’s hurting my feelings?” | 你会和他说”贾德伤害了我的感情”吗 |
[07:08] | Nobody in New York had the balls | 纽约人连当着教练的面 |
[07:09] | to tell the coach’s kid that his crap stinks. | 骂教练的孩子都不敢 |
[07:17] | Knock it off. Let me go. | 住手 放开我 |
[07:18] | Knock it off! What the hell is going on? | 住手 出什么事了 |
[07:20] | We are having a conversation. | 我们在谈话 |
[07:21] | Yeah, with a bunch of exclamation points. | 是啊 动手不动口 |
[07:24] | You good? | 你没事吧[你俩没问题吧] |
[07:26] | We’re great. | 我俩好得很 |
[07:30] | What you doing, man? | 你到底在干什么 |
[07:44] | You sure you’re in the right place, man? | 你确定你没来错地方吧 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:03] | Hey, blondie. Couple of boilermakers. | 金发妞 来两杯加啤威士忌 |
[08:08] | How’d she not see us, man? Bitch must be blind. | 她怎么没看到我们 这贱人一定是眼瞎了 |
[08:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:12] | Where do you think you’re going, princess? | 你这是要去哪儿啊 小公主 |
[08:15] | Just ordering a drink. | 点杯喝的而已 |
[08:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:17] | Mineral water, when you get the chance. | 有空请给我来杯矿泉水 |
[08:19] | Sure thing, doll. | 好的 帅哥 |
[08:22] | It’s not that she didn’t see you. | 不是她没看见你们 |
[08:24] | It’s that she didn’t like what she saw. | 而是她不喜欢她看见的人 |
[08:50] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[08:52] | Austin is a small town, TK. | 奥斯汀是个小城 TK |
[08:54] | Or should I say Tyler Kennedy? | 还是我该叫你泰勒·肯尼迪 |
[08:58] | Bummer about getting arrested. | 因为被捕而懊恼不已 |
[08:59] | People might find out your real name, | 不想让人们知道你的真名 |
[09:01] | which marks the first actual thing I’ve learned about you. | 这是我了解到的 关于你的第一件事 |
[09:04] | Isn’t your processing me, like, a conflict of interest or something? | 你我私下认识 你不应该避嫌吗 |
[09:08] | The good news is, neither of your new friends | 好消息是 你的两位新朋友 |
[09:10] | want to talk about that little scuffle tonight, | 都不想谈论今晚的小冲突 |
[09:12] | and since you blew a 0.0, | 鉴于你酒精浓度测试结果为零 |
[09:15] | we’re not even giving you drunk and disorderly. | 我们不会把你定罪为醉酒滋事 |
[09:18] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[09:20] | And what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[09:22] | The bad news is that means you did this with a clear head. | 坏消息就是 这说明你是在清醒状态下故意惹事的 |
[09:27] | I’m not trying to be your boyfriend, | 我没想当你男朋友 |
[09:30] | or even your friend, if you’re not into it, | 或甚至是普通朋友 如果你并无此意的话 |
[09:32] | but you should talk to someone about why you felt compelled | 但你该找个人谈谈 你为什么会忍不住 |
[09:35] | to do something so suicidal. | 去做这些自我毁灭的事情 |
[09:44] | Got a little crud there, by the way. | 对了 这里还有一点没擦干净 |
[09:50] | Other side. | 是另一边 |
[09:55] | Stop. Just let me. | 别擦了 让我来吧 |
[10:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry I went crazy on you the other night. | 抱歉那晚我对着你乱发脾气 |
[10:17] | I’m a cop. I’m used to crazy. | 我是警察 乱发脾气的人我见多了 |
[10:20] | Look, I just went through a really bad breakup. | 听着 我刚经历了很糟的一次分手 |
[10:24] | Like, nuclear bad, | 像天塌了一样糟 |
[10:28] | and then I relapsed. | 之后我重蹈覆辙了 |
[10:30] | You mean with me? | 你是指和我吗 |
[10:32] | No. | 不 |
[10:35] | I mean with substances. | 我是指我药瘾酒瘾复发了 |
[10:42] | Right. | 也对 |
[10:43] | Which explains your reaction to the champagne. | 怪不得你不喝香槟 |
[10:47] | – I’m such an idiot. I’m-I’m sorry – No, it’s fine, okay? | -我真是个傻瓜 我很抱歉 -不 没事 好吗 |
[10:50] | I mean, ever since I’ve gotten here, | 我是说 自从我来到这里 |
[10:52] | it’s just–it’s just gray, | 一切都索然无味 |
[10:56] | and I just feel numb all the time. | 我每时每刻都是麻木的 |
[11:03] | I guess I just– I wanted to feel something. | 我想我只是 想去感受一些东西 |
[11:13] | Judging by that lip, I’d say mission accomplished. | 看你嘴角伤成那样 任务也算完成了 |
[11:18] | You really busting my balls right now? | 你真的要现在嘲讽我吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I suppose I am. | 没错 我想是的 |
[11:33] | All right, everybody! | 好了 各位 |
[11:35] | It’s that time! | 要开始了 |
[11:37] | Oh, hey, cutie! | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[11:42] | Yeah! All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[11:45] | It is that time, y’all, to find out who’s got the sheer audacity to | 各位 又到了见证谁胆量过人的时刻 |
[11:49] | take on Teri’s 96-ounce challenge, | 挑战是泰瑞家的2.7千克牛排 |
[11:54] | which is about 78 ounces more sirloin | 这比一般的单人量多出 |
[11:56] | than any mortal should eat in one sitting, | 2.2千克牛上腰肉 |
[11:58] | but these two are chasing immortality, folks! | 但这二位在追求不朽 朋友们 |
[12:02] | That’s right, in addition to free steak for life, | 没错 除了终生免费牛排之外 |
[12:06] | whoever finishes one of these monsters | 吃完这超大份牛排的人 |
[12:09] | gets their face on my High Steaks Wall of Fame! | 将可以登上我的厚切牛排名人墙 |
[12:17] | All right, ready, | 好了 各就各位 |
[12:19] | set, chow! | 预备 开始 |
[12:23] | Winner hear the draw is gonna be the little lady | 赢家将是这位小个子女士 |
[12:26] | or my big boy. | 还是这位大块头呢 |
[12:49] | Half of it done! | 我吃完一半了 |
[13:09] | I’m doing great up here! | 我这边游刃有余 |
[13:10] | Let’s make some noise. | 大家嗨起来 |
[13:18] | But you gotta eat every bite, sweetheart. | 但你得全部吃掉 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | Them’s the rules. | 这是规则 |
[13:23] | Who’s gonna win? | 会是谁赢呢 |
[13:27] | – Come on. – I quit. | -别这样 -我退出 |
[13:28] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[13:29] | Are we about to see our first lady | 我们是否即将见证首位女士 |
[13:31] | on the High Steaks Wall of Fame? | 登上厚切牛排名人墙呢 |
[13:37] | There she goes! | 她做到了 |
[13:39] | I am the greatest! | 我是最棒的 |
[13:49] | Security! | 保安 |
[13:52] | I’m Teri. She’s right through here. | 我是泰瑞 她就在那边 |
[13:53] | Did anyone see what she was doing before she collapsed? | 有谁看到她倒下之前在做什么吗 |
[13:56] | Eating a 96-ounce steak. | 在吃2.7千克重的牛排 |
[13:57] | That’s, what, six pounds of meat? | 那是 什么 五斤肉吗 |
[13:59] | Why the hell would anybody eat that? | 为什么有人会吃这个 |
[14:00] | To get on my wall, of course. | 当然是为了登上我的墙 |
[14:01] | Pride’s a powerful thing. | 好胜心真是力量之源 |
[14:03] | Sonya, we’re here to help you. I’m a paramedic. | 索尼娅 我们是来帮你的 我是急救队员 |
[14:05] | I have to go! | 我要离开 |
[14:06] | You need to just stay here for a minute. | 你得在原地待一下 |
[14:08] | We’re gonna get you out of here as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快带你离开 |
[14:09] | Sonya, is there any chance that you’re pregnant? | 索尼娅 你有没有可能怀孕了 |
[14:11] | No! | 没有 |
[14:12] | BP is 90 over 60. | 血压90/60 |
[14:14] | But her heart rate’s 116. | 但她的心率有116 |
[14:15] | I don’t think it’s a heart attack. | 我不认为是心脏病发作 |
[14:16] | It hurts! | 疼 |
[14:18] | Can you tell me what year it is? | 你能告诉我今年是哪一年吗 |
[14:19] | – Tuesday? – Concussion? | -周二 -脑震荡吗 |
[14:21] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 但这说不通 |
[14:22] | The wound on her head’s superficial. | 她头部就磕破点皮 |
[14:24] | Sonya, does this hurt? | 索尼娅 这样疼吗 |
[14:26] | Her bladder’s distended. | 她的膀胱肿胀 |
[14:27] | Perforated stomach? It’s a eating contest. | 胃穿孔吗 这可是大胃王比赛 |
[14:31] | That her place there with the empty pitchers? | 那些空杯子是她的吗 |
[14:33] | Oh, yeah. She was throwing them back. | 没错 她喝得底朝天 |
[14:35] | This is hyponatremia. | 是低钠血症 |
[14:36] | Water intoxication. | 水中毒 |
[14:37] | We need to reposition her. | 我们需要变换她的体位 |
[14:39] | Sonya, we’re just gonna swing you around. | 索尼娅 我们得给你转个身 |
[14:42] | Grab me a catheter and a foley bag. | 给我一根导尿管和导尿包 |
[14:44] | We need to divert fluids now. | 我们现在就得导出体液 |
[14:46] | Gillian, let’s get her underwear off. | 吉利安 把她的内裤脱掉 |
[14:48] | Captain, shouldn’t we get her on the rig | 队长 我们难道不该把她转运到车上 |
[14:49] | and let the hospital handle this? | 再送到医院去处理吗 |
[14:50] | We give her a catheter now, we’d be liable. | 如果现在给她插导尿管 出了事就是我们负责 |
[14:52] | Her bladder’s about to burst. | 她的膀胱都快要炸了 |
[14:53] | It’s my call. I’m the one who’s liable. | 这是我的决定 要负责也是我负责 |
[14:56] | I need you to take some deep breaths for me, okay? | 我要你做几个深呼吸 好吗 |
[14:59] | You’re gonna feel some pressure. | 你会觉得有些压迫感 |
[15:05] | Continue to breathe. | 继续深呼吸 |
[15:07] | The bag’s filling so quickly. | 导尿的速度太快了 |
[15:10] | I’m afraid her bladder’s gonna spasm. | 我担心她会膀胱痉挛 |
[15:11] | I’m trying to hold it off. | 我正在尽量延缓 |
[15:12] | If I can just move the tube a little this way — | 如果我能把管子往这边挪一点 |
[15:15] | What are you doing? | 你们在搞什么 |
[15:19] | No! | 不要啊 |
[15:22] | My wall. | 我的墙啊 |
[15:25] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[15:26] | Pride makes people stupid. | 骄傲使人愚蠢 |
[15:28] | It sure does. | 可不是吗 |
[15:37] | I mean, what am — am I supposed to do with this? | 我该 我该拿这本册子怎么办才好 |
[15:40] | There’s thousands of trucks here. | 这里面得有成千上万辆卡车 |
[15:42] | It’s ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
[15:44] | You said your witness saw | 你说那个目击者看到 |
[15:45] | Iris get into a blue pickup truck the night she disappeared. | 在艾莉丝失踪当晚 她上了一辆蓝色皮卡 |
[15:48] | That’s a list of every blue truck that was registered | 这里面列出了当时奥斯汀大都会区范围内 |
[15:51] | in the greater Austin metroplex at that time. | 登记在案的所有蓝色卡车 |
[15:53] | I mean, are you saying I should just give up? | 你的意思是 我就该直接放弃吗 |
[15:55] | No. | 当然不是 |
[15:56] | I’m saying you should start with the guy in Texas | 我是说 你得先从得州范围内 |
[15:58] | you know who doesn’t drive a blue pickup truck | 你认识的不开蓝色皮卡的人查起 |
[16:01] | but who might know who did. | 他虽然自己不开 但他也许知道谁开 |
[16:03] | Iris’s boyfriend, Dustin Shepard. | 艾莉丝的男朋友 达斯汀·谢泼德 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry, officer. | 等等 警官 |
[16:09] | Are you suggesting that I violate a restraining order? | 你是在建议我违反人身限制令吗 |
[16:12] | Like you need any encouragement. I’m just saying, | 说得好像你不会主动违反似的 我只是说 |
[16:14] | next time you do violate the restraining order– | 假如下次你真的违反了限制令 |
[16:16] | which you will — | 你肯定也会违反的 |
[16:18] | maybe be a little more polite | 如果你能稍微礼貌一点 |
[16:19] | and you might get a few questions answered before you get arrested. | 也许在被逮捕之前 你会得到一些答案 |
[16:22] | Not to that scumbag. | 我可不会对那个人渣礼貌 |
[16:24] | Well, if that scumbag is innocent, | 不过如果那个人渣是清白的 |
[16:26] | he might have information that can help. | 他也许能提供一些有用的信息 |
[16:28] | If — if he’s innocent, | 如果他是清白的 |
[16:29] | and I’ve been harassing him for all these years, | 那我纠缠了他这么多年 |
[16:31] | I am the last person that he’s gonna speak to. | 他肯定不愿意告诉我 |
[16:35] | God, | 天哪 |
[16:37] | what if I’m wrong? | 万一我错了呢 |
[16:40] | You know what? No. | 不 我才不会错 |
[16:41] | He was a dick to her the whole time they were together, | 他们在一起的时候 他一直就对她很不好 |
[16:44] | and just because he doesn’t own a blue truck | 就算他没有蓝色皮卡 |
[16:46] | doesn’t mean he wasn’t involved. | 也不能表明他没有参与其中 |
[16:49] | Well, either way, | 好吧 不管怎么说 |
[16:51] | you want to find out where Iris went, | 如果你想查明艾莉丝的下落 |
[16:53] | you may need to swallow your pride. | 那也许你就得把你的骄傲咽下去 |
[16:56] | I’d rather swallow glass. | 我宁可咽玻璃 |
[17:02] | I don’t drink beer. | 我不喝啤酒 |
[17:12] | Hey, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[17:13] | What’s the latest in your life? | 你最近的生活怎么样 |
[17:15] | Seeing anybody? | 有交往对象吗 |
[17:17] | How interesting. | 真有趣 |
[17:19] | Isn’t friendship fun? | 友谊不就是有趣的吗 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:24] | This hasn’t exactly been a two-way street lately. | 最近我确实没怎么关心你的情况 |
[17:30] | Hey, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[17:32] | What is going on in your life? | 你最近的生活怎么样 |
[17:34] | – Are you seeing anyone? – No. | -有交往对象吗 -没有 |
[17:36] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[17:37] | I don’t think. | 至少我不觉得有 |
[17:39] | You don’t think? | 你不觉得有 |
[17:40] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:42] | I met someone, we hooked up, | 我遇到了一个人 我们搞上了 |
[17:43] | then it got weird. | 然后就开始变得怪怪的 |
[17:45] | – Doesn’t it always get weird? – No, Michelle. | -感情不是永远都会这样吗 -不 米歇尔 |
[17:47] | It doesn’t always get weird. | 并不是永远都会的 |
[17:49] | So? Tell me about this boy. | 所以 跟我讲讲这个男孩吧 |
[17:52] | You know him, actually. | 其实你认识他 |
[17:55] | TK Strand. | TK·斯特兰德 |
[17:57] | – Nice. – Yeah. | -那很棒啊 -对啊 |
[17:58] | He’s a ten, | 他是个满分帅哥 |
[18:00] | and now I kind of can’t get him out of my head. | 现在我有点忘不了他了 |
[18:03] | So why don’t you ask him out? | 那你为什么不约他出来 |
[18:05] | No. He’d probably ghost me. | 不行的 他可能会躲我 |
[18:09] | I just hate being the one doing the chasing. | 我只是不想做主动追求的一方 |
[18:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:12] | You’re the one with the handcuffs. | 你可是有手铐的男人 |
[18:15] | What were you just saying about swallowing pride? | 还记得你刚才说的 把骄傲咽下去吗 |
[18:23] | Hey, check it out. | 来看看 |
[18:26] | These comments. | 看看这些评论 |
[18:27] | “BRB, gotta burn down my house.” | “我要马上回去烧掉我的房子” |
[18:29] | Redneckognize says, | 名叫”在下乡巴佬”的网友说 |
[18:31] | “Must almost die so she can give me mouth to mouth.” | “垂死病中惊坐起 只求美女渡口气” |
[18:35] | Can you turn that off, probie? | 能别念了吗 菜鸟 |
[18:37] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[18:38] | Oh, come on. Do not pretend like you don’t love the attention. | 得了吧 别假装你不喜欢引人注目 |
[18:40] | I do, just not when it’s like that. | 我喜欢被关注 但不是这样的关注 |
[18:43] | My dentist is Muslim and she doesn’t wear a hijab. | 我的牙医是穆斯林 她就不戴头巾 |
[18:47] | It’s a choice. | 个人选择罢了 |
[18:49] | So you wear that by choice? Why? | 所以你选择了戴头巾 为什么 |
[18:52] | Connects me to something bigger. | 这让我和更宏大的东西联系在了一起 |
[18:55] | Not just my faith but to those who came before me. | 不仅是我的信仰 还有我的长辈们 |
[18:58] | My mom, my aunties, my grannies. | 我的母亲 我的阿姨们 我的祖母们 |
[19:00] | They taught me to be proud of who I am no matter what people say, | 她们教导我 不管别人说什么 都要为自己而骄傲 |
[19:03] | and I carry that with me every time I wear it. | 每次戴上头巾 我都会带着这个信念 |
[19:06] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[19:08] | It’s like Superman’s cape. | 就像是超人的披风 |
[19:10] | I mean, without it, he’s just a guy in tights. | 没有了披风 他就只是个穿着紧身衣的男人 |
[19:13] | What the hell are you talking about, Probie? | 你在说什么呢 菜鸟 |
[19:14] | He’s all powerful no matter what he wears. | 不管他穿什么 他都非常强大 |
[19:16] | He is? I missed that. | 他是吗 我忘了 |
[19:18] | I hate you both. | 你们真讨厌 |
[19:27] | Dustin. | 达斯汀 |
[19:30] | This is a new low, even for you. | 你真是刷新了下限 |
[19:32] | This is my school, Michelle. There are kids here. | 这是我的学校 米歇尔 这里还有孩子 |
[19:34] | I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[19:36] | I just wanna talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[19:37] | Well, you can talk to the cops. | 你可以和警察谈 |
[19:38] | Look, I-I get why you hate me. I guess, you know, | 我能理解你为什么恨我 |
[19:40] | I-I-I have been a little bit rude and | 我 我之前有点粗鲁 |
[19:43] | possibly, I’ve been wrong about you. | 可能我之前对你的判断是错的 |
[19:46] | Is this you apologizing, Michelle? | 你是在道歉吗 米歇尔 |
[19:48] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[19:50] | I’m really trying here, Dustin. | 我真的在努力了 达斯汀 |
[19:52] | Why? Why now? | 为什么 为什么现在来道歉 |
[19:54] | Because I need your help. | 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[19:57] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:57] | The night Iris went missing, | 艾莉丝失踪的那天晚上 |
[19:59] | she was seen getting into a blue truck. | 有人看见她上了一辆蓝色卡车 |
[20:04] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[20:05] | One of your neighbors. | 你的一个邻居 |
[20:07] | So you’re harassing my neighbors now? | 所以你现在开始骚扰我的邻居了 |
[20:08] | No, I’m not harassing your neighbors. | 不 我没有骚扰你的邻居 |
[20:11] | I’m just trying to figure out what happened to my sister, | 我只是试图查清楚我妹妹出了什么事 |
[20:14] | and it’s made me a little crazy. | 这让我有点抓狂 |
[20:18] | I’m–yes, I have been awful to you, Dustin. | 是的 我之前对你的态度很差 达斯汀 |
[20:21] | I have, and–and I am not too proud to admit it. | 承认这事并不光彩 但我确实做得不对 |
[20:26] | Well, that can’t have been easy for you. | 那对你来说一定很不容易 |
[20:29] | You have no idea. | 你不会懂的 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 我当然懂 |
[20:34] | You know, for three years, | 过去三年中 |
[20:35] | you’ve been telling anyone who’d listen | 你一直告诉每一个愿意听你说话的人 |
[20:37] | that I murdered Iris. | 是我谋杀了艾莉丝 |
[20:38] | I’ve been fired from two jobs because of you, | 因为你 我被解雇了两次 |
[20:40] | lost relationships, | 女友也跟我分手 |
[20:42] | but because you can’t let go of Iris, | 就因为你不能放下艾莉丝 |
[20:44] | nobody else gets to, either. | 你就让别人也困在过去 |
[20:45] | How can I let go? | 我怎么能放下呢 |
[20:48] | She was my sister. | 她曾是我的妹妹 |
[20:50] | Well, you’re referring to her in the past tense. | 你提到她的时候用了过去式 |
[20:53] | I guess that’s a start. | 这可以作为你放下她的开始 |
[20:55] | You are a bastard. | 你是个混蛋 |
[20:56] | Yeah, and you’re in violation of a restraining order. | 而你违反了人身限制令 |
[20:59] | Don’t ever try and speak to me again. | 别再试图和我说话了 |
[21:01] | Yes, I’d like to report a stalker. | 我想报警 有人跟踪我 |
[21:05] | Really? | 你真要这样吗 |
[21:26] | So what you in for? | 所以你得了什么病 |
[21:30] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[21:34] | Stage 2, 3, 4? | 是二期 还是三期 四期 |
[21:36] | Prostate, pancreas, lymphoma? | 是前列腺癌 胰腺癌 还是淋巴癌 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:41] | I’m a stats guy. | 我喜欢统计 |
[21:44] | Lung cancer. 1B. | 肺癌 1B期 |
[21:46] | Yeah, it’s not great. | 那可不太好 |
[21:49] | Me, I got it in my bones. Stage 4. | 我得了骨癌 四期 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:55] | Owen Strand. | 欧文·斯特兰德 |
[21:57] | Wayne Gettinger. | 韦恩·格廷杰 |
[22:00] | So what line of work you in, Owen? | 你是干哪行的 欧文 |
[22:02] | I’m a fire captain. | 我是消防队长 |
[22:05] | Well, then you get it. | 那你懂的 |
[22:06] | You know, the worst part about this deal | 生病之后 最糟糕的事情就是 |
[22:09] | is breaking the news to your team. | 把病情告诉你的团队 |
[22:10] | God, I dreaded telling my boys. | 天哪 我特别害怕告诉队员们我的病情 |
[22:14] | Old Baxter High, head football coach 30 years. | 我在老巴克斯特高中当了30年橄榄球队主教练 |
[22:21] | How’d they take it, your boys? | 你的队员对你生病这件事什么反应 |
[22:23] | Bawled like babies. | 像婴儿一样嚎啕大哭 |
[22:26] | But then they went and kicked the crap out of Tyler High, | 但是之后他们对战泰勒高中 对方输得很惨 |
[22:28] | so that was pretty sweet. | 所以那还不错 |
[22:31] | Hey, what about yours? | 你的队员什么反应 |
[22:33] | I haven’t told them. | 我还没告诉他们 |
[22:35] | I mean, I told one guy, | 我告诉了一个人 |
[22:36] | but, I haven’t made a big formal announcement. | 但是…我还没有正式向大家宣布 |
[22:42] | You know the deal with cancer cells, don’t you? | 你知道癌细胞是怎么回事吧 |
[22:45] | They multiply. | 它们会增殖 |
[22:47] | They gang up on you, so, | 他们会联合起来对付你 所以 |
[22:49] | see, what you gotta do is you do the same thing. | 你要以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[22:52] | You get as many folks as you can around you. | 你得找来尽可能多的人陪你共渡难关 |
[22:56] | My people have enough to worry about on their calls. | 光是救援任务就已经够我的队员们发愁了 |
[22:59] | This is my fight. | 这是我一个人的战斗 |
[23:02] | I kinda remember myself saying that sort of thing, | 我记得我自己也说过这种话 |
[23:06] | but that’s not what this is all really about, is it, son? | 但你并不是因此才不愿意开口 对吗 孩子 |
[23:11] | It’s pride. | 是因为骄傲 |
[23:14] | Alpha dogs like us, we lose a step, | 像我们这样的领导者 每当马失前蹄 |
[23:17] | we lose our minds trying to prove that we haven’t, | 我们就会疯了一样去证明我们没有 |
[23:19] | and like it or not, after this chemo, | 不管你喜不喜欢 化疗之后 |
[23:21] | you’re gonna get dog tired. | 你会感到非常疲惫 |
[23:23] | You’re gonna puke like it’s your job, | 你会不停呕吐 就像那是你的工作一样 |
[23:24] | and then–son, then you’re gonna get a little crazy. | 然后你的情绪会失控 |
[23:29] | I’ve read the pamphlets. | 我看过宣传手册了 |
[23:31] | You can’t play hero ball with cancer. | 你不能在癌症面前逞能 |
[23:34] | You gotta stop struggling. | 你必须停止挣扎 |
[23:38] | ‘Cause when you struggle, | 因为当你挣扎的时候 |
[23:40] | that’s when it pulls you under. | 就是它把你拉下水的时候 |
[24:07] | Well, if it isn’t #FireFox. | 如果不是”火狐”话题的话 |
[24:10] | Hey, Zara. | 扎拉 |
[24:12] | I guess you guys heard about hijab-gate. | 我想你们应该听说过”头巾门”了 |
[24:14] | Six million views on Instagram. | 在照片墙上已经有六百万浏览量了 |
[24:17] | How could we not? | 怎么可能没听过 |
[24:18] | There’s nothing quite like the worst moment of your life going viral. | 人生中最糟糕的时刻在网上火了 这种事可不多见 |
[24:22] | Well, to be fair, this isn’t the first time that you’ve gone viral, | 说真的 这也不是你第一次火遍全网了 |
[24:26] | though, is it? | 不是吗 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna be honest with you, Marjan. | 我实话告诉你吧 马里安 |
[24:34] | Some of the sisters here are concerned. | 这里有些姐妹很担心 |
[24:37] | – About my hair? – About your lack of modesty, | -担心我的头发吗 -担心你太张扬了 |
[24:40] | which your job doesn’t exactly lend itself to. | 你的工作并不适合这样 |
[24:47] | Lady Fatima says, | 法蒂玛夫人说过 |
[24:48] | “A woman’s best jewelry is her shyness.” | “女人最好的珠宝就是她的羞怯” |
[24:52] | And the Prophet– peace be upon him– | 而先知…愿他平安 |
[24:53] | said, “Do not conceal your testimony.” | 曾说过 “不要隐瞒你的证词” |
[24:56] | This is who I am. | 这就是我的本性 |
[24:59] | And we totally get that, | 我们完全明白 |
[25:01] | but you’re still new to town. | 但你还是新来的 |
[25:02] | It’s not like you’ve put down roots. | 你又没在这里扎根 |
[25:06] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[25:07] | We think you should consider finding another mosque. | 我们认为你应该考虑去别的清真寺了 |
[25:17] | Don’t look now, Austin. | 别看现在这样 奥斯汀 |
[25:18] | It may be blue skies at the moment, | 现在可能天还蓝着 |
[25:20] | but brace for severe weather conditions | 但要做好应对恶劣天气的准备 |
[25:22] | tonight and tomorrow. | 就在今晚和明天 |
[25:24] | Storm warnings in effect for Travis County and surrounding areas. | 特拉维斯郡以及周边地区 已经发布了暴风雨预警 |
[25:27] | You’ll need more than a 10-gallon hat. | 光戴顶帽子出门可不够哦 |
[25:29] | – It’s really gonna be coming down later today. – Damn. | -今天晚些时候暴风雨就要来了 -该死 |
[25:51] | Building manager says jumper’s Andrea Graham, 26. | 大楼经理说跳楼者是26岁的安德莉亚·格雷厄姆 |
[25:54] | Witnesses say she went off her seventh-floor balcony. | 目击者说她是从七楼的阳台上掉下来的 |
[25:56] | What about the driver? | 司机怎么样了 |
[25:58] | Rattled but unhurt. | 受了些惊吓 但没受伤 |
[25:59] | Hey, Cap, should we just wait for the M.E.? | 队长 我们要等等法医吗 |
[26:02] | Okay, that answers that. | 有答案了 |
[26:04] | Full “C” spine precautions. | 给她上全套颈椎保护措施 |
[26:05] | Let’s get her off the roof. | 我们把她从车顶上抬下来 |
[26:08] | I got a pulse, but it’s weak. | 我摸到脉搏了 但很弱 |
[26:09] | C collar. Andrea? | 给我颈托 安德莉亚 |
[26:11] | Andrea, can you hear me? | 安德莉亚 你能听见我说话吗 |
[26:12] | We’re gonna move you | 我们要把你移走 |
[26:12] | but first we need to stabilize your spine, okay? | 但我们得先稳定你的脊柱 好吗 |
[26:15] | All right, you ready to lift her? | 准备好把她抬起来了吗 |
[26:17] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[26:20] | Both her legs are shattered. | 她的两条腿都断了 |
[26:21] | I got the leg splints. | 我去取腿部夹板 |
[26:26] | My life is over. | 我这辈子算完了 |
[26:30] | Where’s myphuh… | 迈哈…在哪 |
[26:32] | – What’s she saying? – It sounds like– | -她说什么 -听起来像… |
[26:33] | Where’s myphuh… | 迈哈…在哪 |
[26:35] | Where–where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪 |
[26:36] | – Where’s mi–mifah? – Michael? | -迈…迈法在哪 -是迈克尔吗 |
[26:38] | What apartment she jump out of? | 她从哪间公寓跳下来的 |
[26:40] | Seventh floor, right there. | 七楼 就是那间 |
[26:41] | You think she was pushed? | 你觉得她是被推下来的吗 |
[26:42] | We’re about to find out. | 去看看就知道了 |
[26:50] | All right. She wasn’t asking for Michael. | 好吧 她不是在找迈克尔 |
[26:53] | She was asking about her phone. | 她在找她的手机 |
[26:57] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看这里面有什么 |
[26:59] | Namaste, my lovelies. | 有礼了 小可爱们 |
[27:00] | Now I know some of you are gonna call me crazy, | 我知道你们中有些人会说我疯了 |
[27:03] | but you don’t get to be the biggest yoga hottie | 但如果不迈出更大胆的一步 |
[27:05] | on YouTube without taking things to the next level. | 你是不可能成为油管上最火的瑜伽辣妹的 |
[27:08] | I’m calling this one the Possum. | 我把这一式叫做负鼠式 |
[27:12] | No. | 别吧 |
[27:19] | What did we just watch? | 我们刚刚都看到了些什么 |
[27:22] | Pride before the fall. | 骄者必败[掉下楼前的傲慢] |
[27:44] | Dad, you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[27:49] | 225. You usually crush this in your sleep. | 102公斤 这点分量 之前你睡着了都能举起来 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I’m just having an off day. | 是啊 今天我就让自己轻松轻松 |
[28:11] | Hey, Chris, can I get a double? | 克里斯 能给我来杯双份的酒吗 |
[28:25] | You took my seat. | 你占了我的位置 |
[28:27] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[28:31] | Well, I guess there’s only one solution. | 那我猜只有一种解决办法了 |
[28:33] | Chris, can we get the whole bottle? | 克里斯 你能把整瓶都给我们吗 |
[28:36] | – You like tequila? – Always. | -你喜欢龙舌兰吗 -当然 |
[28:49] | What about the captain’s kid, Judd? | 队长的儿子怎么了 贾德 |
[28:51] | What about him? | 他怎么了吗 |
[28:52] | He’s been giving you the stink eye since we walked in here. | 自从我们进门 他就一直在苦大仇深地盯着你 |
[28:55] | He’s probably pissed off because I told him that he’s a pretty boy | 他可能是气我说他是个小白脸 |
[28:58] | who only has his job because of who his daddy is. | 我说他能当上消防员 纯粹是靠他爸 |
[29:02] | Judson Ryder, you didn’t say that to him. | 贾德森·莱德 你最好没说那话 |
[29:03] | He had it coming to him. | 他自找的 |
[29:04] | And you were gonna be the one to deliver it? | 你就非得去做这个出头鸟吗 |
[29:06] | Yeah, ’cause somebody has to say it | 是啊 总得有人要说吧 |
[29:07] | because he’s an arrogant little turd | 他就是个傲慢的小混蛋 |
[29:09] | and he’s gonna get himself or somebody else killed. | 总有一天他会害死自己或别人 |
[29:12] | Okay, so then you got your point across? | 好吧 那你表达清楚你的意思了吗 |
[29:15] | I did not. | 没有 |
[29:16] | Well, you need to apologize– | 你得道歉… |
[29:17] | Me? | 我 |
[29:18] | He’s the one that’s in the wrong. | 错的是他 |
[29:21] | God opposes the proud, shows favor to the humble. | 神阻挡骄傲的人 赐恩给谦卑的人 |
[29:24] | James 4:6. | 出自《雅各书4:6》 |
[29:26] | Plus, he’s your boss’s kid. | 再说了 他是你上司的儿子 |
[29:35] | That’ll clear out your sinuses. | 这酒真是让人血气通畅 |
[29:37] | You had enough yet? | 这就喝不了了 |
[29:38] | Hardly. | 还差得远呢 |
[29:41] | When you’re face down on the floor, | 等你喝趴下的时候 |
[29:42] | don’t call 911. | 可别打911报警 |
[29:44] | Captain, I know my limits, and I’m just getting started. | 队长 我知道我的酒量 我这才刚开始喝呢 |
[29:48] | I mean, where does he get off? | 我哪里惹到他了 |
[29:51] | You know, coming at me with that redneck swagger? | 他就突然像个乡巴佬一样冲我发火 |
[29:54] | Calling me the coach’s son. | 说我是教练的儿子 |
[29:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:58] | ‘Cause working in Manhattan is such a cushy gig. | 就因为在曼哈顿工作是一份很轻松的工作 |
[30:00] | Not sure. | 这我不清楚 |
[30:01] | You know, I once saved a window washer from the 44th floor | 我曾经在克莱斯勒大厦的44层 |
[30:04] | of the Chrysler Building. | 救下过一个玻璃清洁工 |
[30:06] | That’s impressive. | 还挺牛 |
[30:07] | Yeah, I know it is. Tell that to Cowboy Judd. | 我知道啊 你去跟那个牛仔贾德说啊 |
[30:10] | You know, if I was a less secure man, | 如果我是个缺乏安全感的人 |
[30:12] | I might be bothered by the fact that | 我可能会觉得不安 |
[30:13] | I worked up the nerves to ask you out and | 因为我鼓起勇气约你出来 |
[30:17] | you spent the entire night talking about another guy. | 你却整晚都在谈论别的男人 |
[30:20] | Well, it pisses me off. | 我实在太气了 |
[30:23] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我也注意到了 |
[30:26] | Guess he hit a nerve. | 估计他戳到了你的痛处 |
[30:27] | – What is that supposed to mean? – Nothing. | -你这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[30:30] | Just seems like nobody’s ever spoken to you that way before. | 就是估计之前没人敢这么跟你说话 |
[30:32] | You think he’s right? | 你还觉得他有理了是吧 |
[30:38] | Do you? | 你觉得他对吗 |
[30:43] | You know I’m holding a dart. | 我手里可是拿着飞镖呢 |
[30:44] | And I’m packing a piece. | 我还带着把枪呢 |
[30:47] | That’s hot. | 小哥不错 |
[30:50] | I know why you moved to Texas. | 我知道你为什么要搬到得州了 |
[30:52] | It’s the only state big enough to contain your ego. | 只有这里才能大到装下你的自我 |
[30:55] | Well, it wasn’t for the sushi. | 反正我不是来吃寿司的 |
[30:59] | You think very highly of yourself. | 你还真是自视甚高 |
[31:03] | Maybe, but let’s be honest. | 也许吧 不过咱说实话 |
[31:04] | You’re not exactly a paragon of humility yourself, Captain. | 您也不是什么谦逊典范吧 队长 |
[31:08] | Are you calling me cocky, Captain? | 你是在说我自大吗 队长 |
[31:10] | I’ve seen you in the field. | 我见过你出外勤时的样子 |
[31:12] | You’re cocky, but you wear it well. | 你确实自大 不过这样也挺好 |
[31:15] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[31:19] | The, probie is feeling no pain. | 菜鸟可是在自得其乐 |
[31:22] | You, on the other hand, look like you’re working up an ulcer. | 而你却一脸得了溃疡的表情 |
[31:25] | What? No, I’m–I’m fine. | 什么 才没有 我没事 |
[31:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:29] | Right, right. | 对对对 |
[31:31] | Biting that lip, | 咬嘴唇 |
[31:32] | rubbing on the back of your neck, | 摸后颈 |
[31:33] | classic self-soothing gestures. Very un-Marjan. | 典型的自我安慰手势 非常不像你 |
[31:36] | You’re kinda creepy. You know that? | 你这样有点变态 你知道吗 |
[31:38] | Hey, I just see what I see. | 我只是看到了我所看到的东西而已 |
[31:41] | I got slut shamed at the mosque. | 我在清真寺被羞辱了 |
[31:43] | Oh, the, hijab malfunction? | 因为头巾那件事吗 |
[31:45] | It’s not just that. They– | 不只是因为那个 她们… |
[31:47] | I’ve been told I need to find a new place to worship | 她们让我另寻清真寺去做礼拜 |
[31:49] | because apparently I am too proud. | 因为我太骄傲了 |
[31:52] | Yeah, what do you think? | 你怎么看待此事 |
[31:53] | Am I proud? Yeah. | 我骄傲吗 当然 |
[31:57] | And weirdly ashamed at the same time. | 但我同时又奇怪地感到羞愧 |
[32:00] | Yeah, I feel that. | 感觉到了 |
[32:03] | This mosque, do you like it? | 你喜欢这个清真寺吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 喜欢 我喜欢 |
[32:07] | You do not let them shame you for being proud. | 那就不要让她们因为你的骄傲而羞辱你 |
[32:11] | I say you strut in there with your hijab held up high. | 我认为你就该裹上头巾 昂首挺胸地走进去 |
[32:17] | You know, I was telling you about | 我告诉过你 |
[32:18] | how I’ve been looking for my missing sister. | 我一直在找我失踪的妹妹 |
[32:22] | I went to see her old boyfriend, Dustin Shepard. | 我去见了她以前的男朋友达斯汀·谢泼德 |
[32:26] | I’ve always thought that it was him. | 我一直都以为是他干的 |
[32:30] | But now I think that maybe I was wrong. | 但现在我觉得也许我错了 |
[32:34] | So I had to just put my ego aside | 所以现在我不得不放低姿态 |
[32:37] | and–and go over there and ask for his help and– | 去寻求他的帮助 |
[32:40] | He told you to pound sand? | 他让你滚开吗 |
[32:41] | I mean, basically, yeah. | 差不多这样吧 |
[32:43] | And the worst part about it is that | 最糟糕的是 他对我这个态度 |
[32:46] | I don’t know if it’s ’cause he’s actually guilty | 我不知道是因为他真的有罪 |
[32:48] | or because I’ve been treating him so horribly, | 还是因为我这么多年来一直咬着他不放 |
[32:51] | like he is guilty, for all these years, | 搞得他好像有罪一样 |
[32:53] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 我简直要疯了 |
[32:59] | Well, maybe he’ll come around. | 也许他会想通的 |
[33:02] | I doubt it. | 我估计很难 |
[33:03] | Maybe he’ll change. | 也许他会改变心意 |
[33:06] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[33:08] | People could surprise you. | 有时候人的转变会让你惊讶的 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:35] | – Yes? – Dustin Shepard? | -什么事 -你是达斯汀·谢泼德吗 |
[33:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:39] | Owen Strand. | 欧文·斯特兰德 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry to be knocking on your door this hour. | 很抱歉这么晚还来找你 |
[33:44] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[33:45] | I’m here for a friend, actually. | 我是帮我朋友来找你的 |
[33:48] | Michelle Blake. | 米歇尔·布雷克 |
[33:49] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[33:50] | Listen, I know there’s been bad blood between you guys | 听着 我知道你们关系很糟 |
[33:53] | and, look, I gotta be honest. | 我跟你说实话吧 |
[33:55] | I’m kinda on your side. | 我其实是站在你这边的 |
[33:57] | I mean, she’s definitely got that thing. | 我是说 她肯定有点那啥 |
[34:00] | My ex-wife had it. | 跟我前妻一样 |
[34:01] | The first ex-wife. | 第一个前妻 |
[34:03] | Actually, both of my ex-wives had it to a degree, | 事实上 某种程度上讲我两个前妻都有点这毛病 |
[34:06] | but for sure the first one. | 但第一个更严重 |
[34:08] | – Are you drunk? – My point is… | -你喝醉了吧 -我的意思是 |
[34:12] | She lost her sister. | 她失去了妹妹 |
[34:15] | And all I’m asking is that you talk to the lady | 我只想让你跟她好好聊聊 |
[34:18] | and tell her what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉她 |
[34:19] | Or–or what you don’t know. | 或者 把你不知道的也告诉她 |
[34:23] | But talk to her. | 但你得跟她谈谈 |
[34:24] | And who the hell are you again? | 你又算哪根葱 |
[34:29] | God, disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[34:31] | Get off my porch, you sick old man. | 离开我的门廊 你这个病老头 |
[34:34] | You’re right, I am sick. | 你说对了 我真病了 |
[34:36] | And lately I’ve been feeling pretty old, | 而且最近我也感觉自己老了 |
[34:38] | neither of which is putting me in a great mood. | 这两件事都让我心情很差 |
[34:40] | That woman’s in pain, | 那个女人正活在痛苦之中 |
[34:43] | and you are causing her more pain. | 而你给她带来了更多的痛苦 |
[34:47] | She devotes her whole life to helping people, | 她毕生致力于帮助别人 |
[34:49] | so now you’re gonna help her. | 所以现在你得帮帮她 |
[34:51] | You got it? | 你明白了吗 |
[34:52] | I got it. I got it. | 明白 明白了 |
[34:56] | You have a good night. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 |
[35:01] | Sorry about your shoes. | 抱歉吐你鞋上了 |
[35:22] | My last crew died in front of me. | 我最后一个队友 死在我面前 |
[35:27] | Not–not my crew. | 不 不是队友 |
[35:30] | They were my brothers. | 他们是我的兄弟 |
[35:32] | At night if I’m trying to go to sleep, | 在夜里 当我尝试入睡的时候 |
[35:33] | I see them. | 我会看见他们 |
[35:34] | If I hear a car backfire, | 当我听见车子回火 |
[35:37] | I see them. | 我也会看见他们 |
[35:38] | Sometimes I see them for no reason at all. | 有时他们甚至会莫名其妙地出现在我眼前 |
[35:42] | When you and Marjan went down under… | 当你和马里安一起陷进去的时候 |
[35:46] | Something happened to me. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[35:48] | I-I don’t–I don’t know. I got, | 我 我不 我不知道 我好像 |
[35:49] | Triggered? | 被触动了 |
[35:51] | I was gonna say stirred– stirred me up, | 我本来想说的是 它唤起了我不好的记忆 |
[35:53] | but it’s the same thing. | 但都是一回事 |
[35:55] | I didn’t get after you… | 我不是对你有意见 |
[35:58] | Because I was mad. | 我那样只是因为我当时失控了 |
[36:00] | I… | 我 |
[36:06] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[36:10] | But I do want you to know that… | 但我想让你知道 |
[36:14] | You know, I’m– | 你知道 我 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:20] | For calling me out. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[36:25] | You were right, man. | 你说得对 伙计 |
[36:26] | N-no one has ever talked to me like that. | 没人那样跟我说过话 |
[36:32] | And I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[36:34] | Hey, man, that’s what brothers do. | 伙计 兄弟就该这样 |
[36:37] | All right, well, if we’re brothers, | 好吧 如果我们是兄弟 |
[36:40] | you can’t call me the coach’s son anymore, | 你就不能再叫我教练的儿子了 |
[36:41] | because you are too. | 因为这样一来 你也是了 |
[36:43] | Well, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[36:45] | Deal. | 成交 |
[36:46] | We’re good? | 咱俩没事了吗 |
[36:47] | Yeah, we’re good. | 对 没事了 |
[36:51] | Why don’t y’all hug it out? | 你俩为啥不抱一个 |
[36:53] | Shut up, man! | 闭嘴 |
[36:55] | Hey, man, y’all should shut up. | 伙计 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[36:56] | Yeah, my son. Sweet baby boy. | 是啊 我的儿子 可爱的小宝贝 |
[36:59] | Sweet baby boy. | 可爱的小宝贝 |
[37:08] | Captain. | 队长 |
[37:09] | You have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[37:10] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 有 什么事 |
[37:11] | Yeah, remember the fella you told me about at the bar? | 还记得你在酒吧和我提过的那家伙吗 |
[37:14] | Dustin Shepard? | 达斯汀·谢泼德 |
[37:16] | Kinda ran into him last night. | 我昨晚碰到他了 |
[37:19] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪里碰到的 |
[37:21] | At his house. | 在他家 |
[37:23] | I got the address from dispatch. | 我从调度中心找到了他的地址 |
[37:25] | Owen, the man has a restraining order against me. | 欧文 他有对我的人身限制令 |
[37:28] | See, that would have been good information to have shared last night. | 看 要是昨晚你能把这个消息告诉我就好了 |
[37:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:31] | I thought I could have a civil conversation with him. | 我以为我能和他好好谈一谈 |
[37:33] | Things got heated, he said some things, | 事情变得激烈起来 他说了些话 |
[37:35] | I said some things, and I kinda lost it. | 我说了些话 然后我好像就失控了 |
[37:39] | Lost it meaning– | 怎么失控了 |
[37:40] | I maybe kicked his ass a little bit. | 我可能揍他了一顿 |
[37:41] | What? | 什么 |
[37:42] | You assaulted him? | 你攻击他了 |
[37:44] | I mean, you know, h-he could press charges against both of us. | 你知道吗 他可以起诉我们俩的 |
[37:47] | But you didn’t have anything to do with it. | 但是你和这件事没有关系 |
[37:48] | Who’s gonna believe that? | 谁会相信呢 |
[37:50] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[37:51] | I-I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[37:52] | I’m not some damsel in need of saving. | 我不是什么需要你拯救的少女 |
[37:55] | 100% right. | 绝对不是 |
[37:56] | What I did was presumptuous, inappropriate, | 我的行为很放肆 很不合适 |
[37:58] | and probably sexist. I’m– | 可能还算得上是性别歧视 |
[38:01] | I think I’m going through some stuff right now. | 我想我现在正在经历一些事情 |
[38:03] | Get a therapist! | 去找个心理医生吧 |
[38:11] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[38:24] | I need you to know that I had nothing to do | 你要知道 昨晚斯特兰德队长去你家 |
[38:27] | with Captain Strand coming to your house last night. | 和我没有关系 |
[38:31] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[38:33] | Did you ice that? | 伤口冰敷过了吗 |
[38:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:41] | You might try this arnica. | 你可以试试这个山金车酊 |
[38:43] | It’ll help with the bruising and the swelling. | 它可以散瘀消肿 |
[38:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | I’m surprised you didn’t turn up here with the police. | 我很惊讶你没有带警察来 |
[38:51] | Honestly, Michelle, | 说实话 米歇尔 |
[38:52] | I’m not interested in having any more legal dealings with you, | 我没兴趣再和你产生什么法律上的纠葛 |
[38:56] | or any dealings with you, for that matter. | 其实我不想再和你有任何瓜葛了 |
[39:01] | I never liked you. | 我就没喜欢过你 |
[39:04] | You’re arrogant, a know-it-all, a bully, | 你很自大 自以为无所不知 欺凌弱小 |
[39:07] | and I felt that way before Iris went missing. | 在艾莉丝失踪前我就这么觉得了 |
[39:10] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这 |
[39:13] | You wanna talk about Iris? | 你不是想谈谈艾莉丝吗 |
[39:16] | Fine. | 好 |
[39:18] | I just don’t know if you’re ready to hear what I have to say. | 我只是不知道你有没有准备好听我接下来要说的话 |
[39:21] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[39:23] | You think your sister was so perfect? | 你以为你的妹妹很完美吗 |
[39:26] | – She wasn’t. – I never said that. | -她并不完美 -我从来没有这样说过 |
[39:28] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[39:29] | You and your mom idolized Iris, | 你和你妈妈都把艾莉丝当偶像崇拜 |
[39:32] | and the further away she gets from you, | 她离你们越远 |
[39:33] | the more sainted she becomes. | 她在你们心中就越圣洁 |
[39:37] | And the fact is, you didn’t know Iris. | 事实是 你不了解艾莉丝 |
[39:42] | And I didn’t, either. | 我也不了解 |
[39:44] | Not at the end. | 到最后我都没能了解她 |
[39:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[39:49] | Something in her changed. | 她身上某些东西变了 |
[39:51] | I mean, she was always so stable | 我是说 她总是那么稳重 |
[39:56] | and sweet and kind, | 温柔 善良 |
[39:59] | and then something happened. | 然后发生了一些事 |
[40:01] | I don’t know what, | 我不知道是什么 |
[40:02] | but it was like something inside her broke. | 但是感觉她的内心崩溃了 |
[40:05] | She wasn’t…Iris, | 她不再是原来的艾莉丝了 |
[40:09] | and she started hanging out with people | 然后她开始和一些人鬼混 |
[40:10] | she wouldn’t introduce me to. | 也不愿意把我介绍给他们 |
[40:12] | Did you tell all of this to the police? | 这些话你和警察说了吗 |
[40:14] | Whoever those people were, | 不管那些人是谁 |
[40:16] | they could have been driving that truck. | 可能就是他们开着那辆卡车把她带走了 |
[40:17] | I told the police everything I knew, | 我把我知道的一切都告诉警察了 |
[40:21] | which only made me realize how little I did know. | 但这也让我意识到 我知道的太少了 |
[40:25] | And why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么没有告诉我 |
[40:27] | From the day Iris went missing, | 从艾莉丝失踪那天起 |
[40:31] | you accused me of murdering her. | 你就指控是我谋杀了她 |
[40:39] | I was supposed to protect her. | 我本该保护她的 |
[40:44] | And I lost her. | 但我把她弄丢了 |
[40:48] | She went off into the darkness, and I let her go, | 那天晚上她走进了黑暗中 我就这样让她走了 |
[40:51] | and I didn’t follow her. | 我没追上去 |
[41:11] | She called me that night. | 她那晚给我打电话了 |
[41:12] | More than once. | 打了不止一次 |
[41:16] | And I didn’t pick up. | 我没接 |
[41:21] | And I have to live with that, and it kills me. | 我必须接受这个事实 这让我痛彻心扉 |
[41:26] | You’re not the only one who lost her. | 你不是唯一一个失去她的人 |
[41:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:55] | Well, those storms we promised you are here earlier | 暴风雨提前来临 |
[41:57] | and fiercer than first predicted. | 也比最初预测的要更为猛烈 |
[42:00] | Tornado warnings in effect countywide. | 龙卷风预警已经在全郡范围内发布 |
[42:03] | Hang on to something, Austin. | 拉好扶手 奥斯汀 |
[42:04] | It’s going to be a bumpy night. | 这将是个颠簸的夜晚 |
[42:07] | 恶劣天气警报 请考虑延迟出行 | |
[42:13] | Oh my sweet lord! | 我的天哪 |