时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[00:25] | Something’s not right. | 情况不对 |
[00:27] | Is it getting hot in here? | 这里是不是变得越来越热了 |
[00:29] | Or is it just me? | 还是只是我出汗了[还是只有我很性感] |
[00:56] | Swear to God, if this chick hits me with her “Look-at-me” wand | 我发誓 如果这姑娘那根用来引人注目的棒子 |
[00:58] | one more time, I’m gonna deck her. | 再打到我一次 我就揍死她 |
[01:00] | – Or we could just leave. – No way. | -或者我们可以直接离开 -想都别想 |
[01:01] | If I have to turn 30, | 如果我不得不迎来30岁 |
[01:03] | eight-pack abs are my present. | 这些八块腹肌的帅哥就是我的生日礼物 |
[01:12] | Hey, we can’t see! | 你挡住我们了 |
[01:15] | Y’all deaf, down in front? | 前面的那些人 你们都聋了吗 |
[01:19] | Back off. It’s her day. | 滚开 今夜属于她 |
[01:21] | Actually, it’s my birthday. | 其实今天是我的生日 |
[01:24] | happy birthday, Grandma. | 那祝你生日快乐哟 老奶奶 |
[01:34] | Cool off, bitch. | 冷静点 贱人 |
[01:39] | All right, Paul, Marjan, why don’t you work the crowd, | 行了 保罗 马里安 你们去检查一下这些人 |
[01:42] | see if you can treat some of these people | 看看能不能治一治 |
[01:44] | to lighten the load for medical. | 减轻一下急救队的负担 |
[01:45] | – Probie! – Yes, sir? | -菜鸟 -在 长官 |
[01:47] | Check the champagne room. | 检查一下香槟间 |
[01:48] | Always something bad going on up there. | 那里总是会有不好的事情发生 |
[01:49] | – How would you know that? – That is not important. | -你怎么知道的 -这不重要 |
[01:51] | Make a hole. Make a hole. | 让一让 让一让 |
[01:54] | – Stop moving, bitch! – You have to let go of my hair! | -别乱动了 贱人 -你得放开我的头发 |
[01:58] | Ladies, ladies, you need to calm down, | 女士们 你们得冷静下来 |
[02:00] | and you gotta stay still. | 不要乱动 |
[02:02] | I thought these crowns were supposed to be made out of plastic. | 我还以为这些皇冠是塑料做的 |
[02:04] | It’s a tiara, not a crown, | 这是头冠 不是皇冠 |
[02:06] | and it’s platinum. I don’t do plastic! | 这是铂金做的 我才不要塑料做的便宜货 |
[02:08] | You are plastic. | 你就是堆塑料 |
[02:10] | Is this tiara woven into your scalp? | 这个头冠是被编进了你的头发吗 |
[02:12] | Yes, I paid my stylist $285 to do it like Princess Meghan. | 对 我付了我的造型师285块来仿梅根王妃的造型 |
[02:17] | – So yes! – All right. | -所以是的 -好吧 |
[02:19] | We’re gonna have to cut this out. | 我们得把这个剪掉 |
[02:20] | Shears. | 拿剪刀来 |
[02:21] | No, no, no. You can’t cut my hair! | 不不不 你们不能剪我的头发 |
[02:23] | My wedding’s in three days. | 三天后就是我的婚礼了 |
[02:25] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[02:35] | How did this happen, exactly? | 到底怎么会搞成这样的 |
[02:37] | I tried to break up the fight, | 我想劝架 |
[02:38] | and some crazy chick blasted me with a glitter hose. | 然后有个疯女人喷了我一脸闪粉 |
[02:43] | Well, lucky for you, | 那算你走运 |
[02:44] | I have extensive glitter removal training. | 我接受过大量清理闪粉的训练 |
[02:49] | It’s gonna be a little cold, okay? | 会有点凉 |
[02:55] | Ready? Here it comes. | 准备好了吗 开始了哦 |
[02:58] | Great. You’re doing great. | 很好 你做得很棒 |
[03:00] | Enough of that. | 倒够了 |
[03:02] | All right, we’re gonna open your eyes on three, okay? | 好了 数到三你就睁开眼 好吗 |
[03:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:10] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[03:14] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[03:20] | amazing work, Captain. | 您太棒了 队长 |
[03:21] | Well, thank you, “Captain.” | 多谢夸奖 “队长” |
[03:38] | – Tk. – You need something? | -TK -你需要什么吗 |
[03:41] | I got peppermint oil or, saltines, | 我有薄荷油 椒盐饼干 |
[03:44] | ginger chews, headphones… | 姜汁口香糖 耳机 |
[03:47] | You’re freaking out. | 你有点神经质了 |
[03:49] | I’m not freaking out. | 我才没有神经质 |
[03:51] | I’m kind of freaking out. | 好吧我是有点神经质 |
[03:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:55] | I was too the first time. | 我第一次也这样 |
[04:00] | Thanks for being with me. | 谢谢你来陪我 |
[04:03] | Of course. | 这是应该的 |
[04:04] | I can’t believe you’ve been dealing with everything on your own. | 我不敢相信你居然一直在独自背负一切 |
[04:07] | To juggle it with the job, that’s insane. | 顾着这事 还要顾着工作 简直疯了 |
[04:10] | It’s been a lot, but… | 确实很难 但… |
[04:16] | You nauseous? | 你想吐吗 |
[04:17] | I will be when the advice starts. | 等他开始给我提建议的时候 我就会了 |
[04:19] | Captain Strand, good to see ya. | 斯特兰德队长 很高兴见到你 |
[04:22] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[04:22] | All right. Good to see ya. | 我挺好的 很高兴见到你 |
[04:24] | This is TK, my boy. | 这是TK 我儿子 |
[04:26] | Oh, so you finally came clean. Good for you. | 所以你还是坦白了 好样的 |
[04:28] | Howdy. Wayne Gettinger. | 你好 我是韦恩·格廷杰 |
[04:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:32] | You got your pop’s QB-1 looks. | 你遗传了你老爸那个明星四分卫的外形 |
[04:35] | Lucky boy. | 真走运 |
[04:37] | Oh, hey, let’s do the left side today, Jan. | 今天扎左手吧 简 |
[04:39] | I wanna visit with my friends, okay? | 我想跟我的朋友们聊聊 好吗 |
[04:41] | So TK, you local? | TK 你住在当地吗 |
[04:44] | Or are you just coming to visit the old man? | 还是你刚好来探望爸爸 |
[04:46] | We work together. | 我们在一起工作 |
[04:48] | – Oh, you’re a firefighter too? – Yes, sir. | -你也是消防员吗 -是的 先生 |
[04:50] | Boy, the trouble you must get up to, huh? | 子承父业啊 |
[04:53] | Austin, lock up your daughters. | 奥斯汀的姑娘们快藏好 |
[04:57] | Actually, I play for the other team. | 其实 我在另一支球队里打球 |
[05:01] | “Lock up your sons” Don’t sound quite right, does it? | “小伙子们快藏好” 这话听上去不太合适吧 |
[05:05] | Hell, I don’t judge. | 算了 我不会随意评判他人 |
[05:06] | Important thing is, we play when we can. | 重要的是 我们得抓住机会上场 |
[05:08] | Ain’t that right, Captain? | 对吗 队长 |
[05:10] | ‘Cause Lord knows we don’t get out on the playing field much. | 谁知道我们还有多少次上场打球的机会 |
[05:13] | Speak for yourself, Coach. I get on the field plenty. | 那是你 教练 我的上场机会还多着呢 |
[05:16] | Oh, now, you don’t have to puff up for me. | 你不用和我吹牛 |
[05:19] | I mean, there’s no shame in it. | 这没什么不好意思的 |
[05:21] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about right now. – Wait. | -我不知道你在说什么 -等等 |
[05:24] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[05:26] | Well, the treatment that we get here can… | 我们在这里接受的治疗 |
[05:30] | Well, it can… | 可以让我们的… |
[05:32] | make the “Little soldier,” | 让我们的”小弟弟” |
[05:34] | let’s say… | 这么说吧 |
[05:36] | Take an extended furlough. | 好好放个长假 |
[05:41] | There’s nothing wrong with my little soldier. | 我的小弟弟没有任何问题 |
[05:43] | Perfectly healthy and active. | 十分健康 而且充满活力 |
[05:46] | It’s a patriot… | 它就像一名爱国者 |
[05:48] | and always ready to stand at attention. | 永远严阵以待 准备受令 |
[05:51] | Yeah, may seem like that now, but… | 现在可能是这样 不过 |
[05:54] | Don’t be too shocked if a day comes real soon | 如果它以后变得萎靡不振 |
[05:57] | and it turns out to be a deserter. | 可别惊讶那一天来得太快 |
[05:59] | Okay, I’ll take those headphones. | 好了 把耳机给我 |
[06:13] | Judd is gonna be so upset he missed you guys. | 贾德没见到你们 肯定会很难过 |
[06:15] | He had a shift, though. | 可是他要上班 |
[06:17] | Don’t they always? | 这不是常事吗 |
[06:20] | How you two holding up, though? | 你们两个人怎么样了 |
[06:22] | We have good days and bad. | 有好有坏吧 |
[06:26] | She misses her daddy. | 她很想她的爸爸 |
[06:28] | – Yeah, we both do. – We are. | -我们都很想他 -是啊 |
[06:33] | It was so good– | 我真的很高兴 |
[06:34] | so good–to see Judd back with the 126. | 很高兴看到贾德回到126队 |
[06:37] | How is he getting on with that fancy new captain? | 他和那个新队长相处得怎么样 |
[06:42] | It was a rough start, | 开始不太顺利 |
[06:43] | but Captain Strand has been very supportive. | 不过斯特兰德队长一直都很支持他 |
[06:46] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[06:47] | Yeah, and he forced Judd into therapy. | 是啊 他强迫贾德接受了治疗 |
[06:50] | – My goodness. – Mm-hmm. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[06:52] | What’s that like, I wonder? | 那会是什么感觉 |
[06:54] | It might be helping. | 可能会对他有帮助 |
[06:56] | But, I mean, though he’s still not… | 不过 虽然他还没有 |
[07:00] | – well, never mind. – What? | -算了 不说了 -怎么了 |
[07:02] | No. | 没事 |
[07:03] | No, what? | 到底怎么了 |
[07:05] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:06] | No, it’s– it’s definitely something. | 不 肯定有事 |
[07:14] | He’s just been distant. | 他对我很疏远 |
[07:18] | And, you know, I’m trying to be patient, | 我一直尽力保持耐心 |
[07:19] | but it’s been a minute since we were intimate. | 不过我们已经有一段时间不亲近了 |
[07:23] | So…how many minutes are we talking about, exactly? | 到底有多长时间呢 |
[07:27] | Since the accident. | 从那次意外之后 |
[07:31] | Four months’ worth of minutes? | 整整四个月吗 |
[07:32] | No, Grace. | 不 格蕾丝 |
[07:34] | No, you need to grab this bull by the horns and you need to fix this. | 不 你得当机立断[抓住牛角] 解决这个问题 |
[07:37] | – I mean now. – Okay. | -现在就去 -好吧 |
[07:38] | Colleen, things cool down in marriages, don’t they? | 科琳 结婚之后 热情就会衰减 不是吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, normally after you have kids, | 是啊 通常是在有了孩子以后 |
[07:43] | and at this rate, you never will. | 现在这个情况 你永远都要不上孩子了 |
[07:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:46] | Here’s your bracelet. | 这条手链送给你 |
[07:47] | Thank you, sweet pea. Oh, it’s beautiful. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 真漂亮 |
[07:50] | Is Aunt Grace gonna ride a bull? | 格蕾丝阿姨要去骑牛吗 |
[07:53] | – No, no, no, no– – If she knows | -不不不 -如果她知道 |
[07:54] | what’s good for her. | 到底怎么做才是为自己好的话 |
[07:56] | Okay, and this– | 好了 这 |
[07:57] | see, this grape juice is not good for Mama. | 这葡萄汁对妈妈不好 |
[08:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:06] | Can I help you? | 何事需要效劳 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I’m looking for Paul. | 我在找保罗 |
[08:10] | Strickland? | 斯特里克兰 |
[08:11] | Yo! | 在呢 |
[08:14] | You got a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[08:24] | It’s, it’s Josie, right? | 你是乔茜 对吗 |
[08:27] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:29] | Yeah, you… | 是啊 |
[08:31] | you never forget a lady’s name | 当你帮一位女士 |
[08:32] | after you’ve flushed stripper glitter out of her eyes. | 冲干净她眼睛里的闪粉后 是不会忘记她的名字的 |
[08:37] | They’re beautiful, by the way. | 顺便一说 很漂亮 |
[08:39] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[08:41] | I mean, without all the s-stripper glitter in ’em. | 我是说冲去那些闪粉之后 |
[08:44] | I hope you don’t mind me popping in like this. | 希望你不要介意我的唐突 |
[08:47] | I just wanted to thank you | 我只想谢谢你 |
[08:48] | for helping me and my stupid friends. | 帮了我和我的蠢朋友 |
[08:52] | Stupid friends are what keeps the lights on around here. | 正是那些蠢朋友才让这里得以运转 |
[08:55] | Well, this is from Cooper’s. | 这是我从库珀家买的肉 |
[08:56] | It is the best smoked brisket on the planet. | 是世上最好的烟熏胸脯肉 |
[09:00] | You’re not a vegan? | 你不是素食主义者吧 |
[09:01] | No, ma’am. Meat eater. | 不是 我是食肉动物 |
[09:02] | Good. You never know these days. | 那就好 现在的人都不好猜 |
[09:04] | No, no, you do not. | 对 的确是这样 |
[09:08] | So thank you again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[09:11] | Sure, yes. And–and thank you. | 没事 也谢谢你 |
[09:20] | Oh, and let me know what you think. | 记得告诉我你的想法 |
[09:22] | I left my number inside the basket. | 我在篮子里留了号码 |
[09:24] | So you can just text me or whatever. | 你可以给我发短信或者别的什么 |
[09:29] | No, yeah, I’ll–I’ll do that. | 好的 我 我会的 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:37] | Yeah, Paul! You stud. | 要命 保罗 你个万人迷 |
[09:41] | Shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[10:01] | I wouldn’t use that one. | 我不会选那个的 |
[10:03] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -不好意思 |
[10:04] | It’s–it’s not my place. | 我不该管 |
[10:07] | But that is just gonna carpet bomb your pores with humectants. | 但它的保湿成分会堵死毛孔 |
[10:10] | And the next stop is breakout city, | 接下来就会疯狂冒痘 |
[10:12] | and believe me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 我有体会 |
[10:14] | I don’t think I’ve ever heard a man use the word “Humectants.” | 我从没听哪个男人说过”保湿”两个字 |
[10:17] | Well, skin care’s kind of my jam. | 护肤算是我的乐趣 |
[10:20] | – Owen. – Zoe. | -欧文 -佐伊 |
[10:23] | So help me out, I need something for these bags. | 帮帮我吧 我需要些消眼袋的东西 |
[10:25] | You mean like a microscope? | 你是说显微镜吗 |
[10:27] | That’s so sweet. | 你很会说话 |
[10:28] | It’s also a lie. | 但这是假话 |
[10:30] | I was up two nights straight grading midterms. So… | 我熬了两晚批期中考试的卷子 所以 |
[10:33] | Well, with your skin tone, | 就你的肤色而言 |
[10:35] | I wouldn’t bother with concealer. | 我觉得没必要用遮瑕 |
[10:37] | I would go right to the spoons. | 我会直接用勺子 |
[10:38] | – Spoons? – Yeah, spoons. | -勺子 -对 勺子 |
[10:40] | You know, you put a spoon in the freezer overnight, | 你把勺子放在冰箱里一整晚 |
[10:42] | and in the morning, you rub it here. | 到了早上 按在这里揉一揉 |
[10:44] | It reduces the fluid under your eye, | 会减少你的眼下积液 |
[10:46] | and the cold takes away the puffiness. | 勺子的低温还能消肿 |
[10:47] | You look supple and fresh. | 你就会容光焕发 |
[10:49] | Does that really work? | 这真的有用吗 |
[10:50] | Proof’s in the pudding. | 一试便知 |
[10:51] | Would you believe I’m coming off a 24-hour shift? | 你能看出我刚上了24小时的班吗 |
[10:54] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[10:55] | Firefighter. | 消防员 |
[10:56] | So, wow. You’re perfect. | 那 你简直完美 |
[10:59] | Why don’t they make straight ones like you? | 为什么你这种人就没有直男呢 |
[11:25] | Wow, I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[11:29] | You don’t need to say anything. It happens. | 你什么都不用说 这事常有 |
[11:32] | Not to me, it doesn’t. | 我不会这样的 |
[11:34] | Do you really have to go? | 你真的要走吗 |
[11:36] | Well, it’s been, like, three hours, | 都过了大概三小时了 |
[11:37] | and I’m–I’m kind of starving. | 而且我 我有点饿了 |
[11:40] | You wanna maybe grab a bite to eat with me? | 你想和我一起吃点东西吗 |
[11:42] | Nah, I don’t have much of an appetite. | 不 我没什么胃口 |
[11:45] | You’re spiraling. | 你钻牛角尖了 |
[11:46] | Oh, I’m spiraling. | 我是钻牛角尖了 |
[11:48] | Well, you really don’t have to. | 你真的不必如此 |
[11:51] | A–an occasional failure to launch doesn’t mean anything. | 一次意外不举并没什么 |
[11:54] | It happens to every man. | 每个男人都会这样 |
[11:55] | It has literally never happened to me. | 我真的从没这样过 |
[11:58] | All right, listen, I know that men of a certain age, | 好了 我知道男人到了年龄 |
[11:59] | it’s common for you guys to define your manhood in very narrow terms. | 往往都会把男子气概定义得很狭义 |
[12:03] | Yeah, in the terms of their manhood. | 对啊 就是看性能力 |
[12:05] | But that–that is not an evolved paradigm. | 但这不是与时俱进的典范 |
[12:09] | The more rigidly you view it, | 你把它看得越死板 |
[12:10] | the more pressure you put on yourself. | 你就给自己添了越多压力 |
[12:13] | If you could avoid using words like “Rigid,” | 如果你能别说 死板[坚硬] 这类词 |
[12:14] | that might be helpful. | 或许能有帮助 |
[12:18] | Masculinity doesn’t have to be performative. | 男子气概不需要展示出来 |
[12:21] | It’s much more expansive than that. | 它要广义得多 |
[12:23] | It’s about how you– how you approach life. | 是关于你怎样接纳生活 |
[12:26] | It’s about how you perceive yourself. | 是关于你如何认知自我 |
[12:27] | And to tell you the truth, this kind of stuff gets fixed | 实话告诉你 这事一旦你放松下来 |
[12:30] | usually if you just relax and do nothing. | 别去想 就会恢复了 |
[12:33] | So what are you? Are you, like, a sex therapist? | 你是做什么的 你是 性治疗师吗 |
[12:37] | I’m a professor of psychology | 我是心理学教授 |
[12:39] | with a focus on human sexuality. | 专注人类性学心理的研究 |
[12:41] | Glad you didn’t tell me that before. | 幸好你之前没告诉我 |
[12:43] | That would have gotten in my head. | 不然我肯定会多想的 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry you’re taking this so hard. | 我很抱歉 你这么难接受这件事[hard有硬的意思] |
[12:47] | Again, another word you might wanna avoid. | 这可能又是一个你得避开的词 |
[12:49] | Owen, I like you. I do, okay? | 欧文 我喜欢你 真的 好吗 |
[12:51] | I don’t usually jump into bed with a guy I met | 我可不会随便和一个在美妆店遇到的人上床 |
[12:54] | at the beauty supply store who I thought was gay. | 更别说我还以为他是个同性恋了 |
[12:57] | And to be clear, I am not. | 在此澄清 我可是直男 |
[13:00] | I really hope this isn’t the last time we meet. | 我真希望这不是我们最后一次相遇 |
[13:03] | Are you sure you don’t wanna grab a bite with me? | 你确定不要来和我一起吃点东西吗 |
[13:05] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[13:07] | I think I gotta take a rain check. | 我想还是改天吧 |
[13:17] | Masculinity is not a crime. | 大男子主义不是犯罪 |
[13:20] | Masculinity is not a crime! | 大男子主义不是犯罪 |
[13:22] | 马里昂斯基妇女庇护所 妇女和儿童的紧急庇护场所 | |
[13:22] | This so-called “Shelter” uses taxpayer dollars to commit fraud. | 这个所谓的庇护所借纳税人之财 行诈骗之举 |
[13:27] | False accusations of domestic violence | 虚假的家暴指控 |
[13:29] | smears men and destroys families. | 诋毁男性 破坏家庭 |
[13:33] | You have to arrest them! | 你得把他们抓起来 |
[13:35] | The women inside the shelter have been traumatized enough. | 庇护所里的女人们受的伤已经够多了 |
[13:38] | I understand, ma’am. | 我明白 女士 |
[13:39] | If you could just stand back, we’d appreciate it. | 请您退后就好 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Masculinity is not a crime. | 大男子主义不是犯罪 |
[13:44] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to put down the bullhorn, please. | 先生 请你把喇叭放下来 |
[13:47] | – We’re not breaking any laws. – No one said you did. | -我们没有违法 -没人说你违法 |
[13:49] | We just need to have a look at your permit. | 但我们要看看你的许可证 |
[13:50] | – My what? – Your permit to assemble. | -什么 -你的集会许可证 |
[13:52] | It’s called the Bill of Rights. | 它叫《权利法案》 |
[13:53] | Actually, it’s called an L7-B parade permit. | 其实它叫L7-B游行许可证 |
[13:55] | This is bull crap. | 别胡扯了 |
[13:57] | – Sir – Masculinity is not a crime. | -先生 -大男子主义不是犯罪 |
[13:59] | Sir, I’m asking you kindly to disperse — | 先生 我要求你们解散 |
[14:01] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[14:02] | – I know my rights. – I get that — | -我清楚我的权利 -我知道 |
[14:07] | Who threw that bottle? | 谁扔的瓶子 |
[14:09] | Sir? Sir? Everybody, back up! Back up! | 先生 先生 你怎么了 所有人退后 退后 |
[14:11] | Dispatch, we need an EMS response at 2400th block of Goya. | 调度中心 请派一辆救护车到戈雅2400街区 |
[14:15] | Patient was struck with bottle, appears to be having a seizure. | 伤者被一个瓶子砸中 似乎是癫痫发作了 |
[14:22] | What are we walking into here? | 这是什么情况 |
[14:24] | Dispatch said something about a riot. | 调度中心说骚乱什么的 |
[14:25] | Protest. | 是抗议活动 |
[14:27] | It’s a women’s shelter. What are they protesting? | 这是妇女庇护所 他们来抗议什么 |
[14:29] | Women. They’re incels. | 抗议女性 这些人是非独者 |
[14:31] | Involuntary celibates. | 非自愿独身者 |
[14:33] | That’s a thing? | 还真有这东西 |
[14:34] | We used to just call them “Losers.” | 我们之前就管叫他们”废柴” |
[14:36] | Prince Charming here took a bottle to the head, | 这位白马王子被瓶子砸了头 |
[14:39] | was out for a minute or two, | 晕过去大概一两分钟 |
[14:41] | but he has woken up in rare form. | 但他已经醒过来了 就是有点晕 |
[14:44] | Check his ABCs and get his vitals. | 检查他的气道呼吸循环状况 测量生命体征 |
[14:46] | Lady coworker. Lady boss. | 女同事 女上司 |
[14:48] | You stink like estrogen, bro. | 你满身都是雌性激素的臭味 老兄 |
[14:50] | You stink like garlic, so I guess we’re even, bro. | 你还一身熏人的大蒜味呢 所以我猜咱俩扯平了 |
[14:52] | His pupil response is good. | 他的瞳孔反应正常 |
[14:54] | He’s tachycardiac, and I’m detecting Cheyne-Stokes respiration. | 他的心率过快 而且我观察到了潮式呼吸 |
[14:56] | Let’s get him on the board and load him up. | 让他躺上急救板 抬到车上去 |
[15:00] | He did the exact same thing | 我之前轻轻碰了他一下 |
[15:01] | when I barely touched him earlier. | 他也是这个反应 |
[15:03] | Sir, do you have any medical conditions we should know about? | 先生 你有没有什么病史是我们应该知晓的 |
[15:06] | I have CPPD. | 我患有二水焦磷酸钙结晶沉积症 |
[15:07] | You heard him. Be gentle. | 你们都听到了 动作轻点 |
[15:09] | CPPD? | 二水焦磷酸钙结晶沉积症 |
[15:11] | Painful crystal deposits on the joints. | 结晶体沉积在关节部位导致疼痛 |
[15:12] | It’s like severe arthritis. | 就像严重的关节炎一样 |
[15:16] | Toxic inside and out. | 这人从里到外都有毒啊 |
[15:18] | Masculinity’s not a crime. | 大男子主义不是犯罪 |
[15:20] | Masculinity is not a crime! | 大男子主义不是犯罪 |
[15:22] | What’d this guy eat for lunch, a clove of garlic? | 这人中午吃什么了 一瓣蒜吗 |
[15:24] | We should administer a breath mint. | 我们该给他开薄荷糖 |
[15:26] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[15:27] | What’s your name? I’m gonna report you. | 你叫什么名字 我要投诉你 |
[15:32] | BP’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[15:35] | Not detecting respiration. | 测不到呼吸 |
[15:36] | Start CPR. I’ll ready the paddles. | 开始心肺复苏 我去准备除颤器 |
[15:41] | Clear. | 离手 |
[15:45] | Jeez, man what a stink. God. | 天哪 怎么这么臭 |
[15:54] | Gillian? | 吉利安 |
[15:57] | I don’t think that’s garlic. | 我想这不是大蒜味 |
[15:59] | Tim! Tim, pull over! | 蒂姆 蒂姆 靠边停车 |
[16:19] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[16:19] | Blake and her team are stuck in there. There’s some toxic fumes, | 布雷克和她的队员被困在里面 车里有毒性气体 |
[16:22] | couldn’t get ’em out. | 我们没法把她们救出来 |
[16:22] | He almost passed out. I don’t know why. | 他差点晕过去 我不知道是为什么 |
[16:25] | Captain Blake? | 受困的是布雷克队长吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah, she’s in there with her team | 对 车里有她和她的队员 |
[16:27] | and a patient they were trying to transport. | 还有他们正在运送的一位患者 |
[16:29] | PD got here first, | 警察先到了 |
[16:30] | but they couldn’t get close enough | 但有毒气体让他们寸步难行 |
[16:31] | to pull anybody out ’cause they got hit with toxic fumes | 他们无法进入车厢 |
[16:34] | and it knocked them off their feet. | 将里面被困的人解救出来 |
[16:37] | All right, hazmat protocols, everybody. | 大家按照危险品紧急处理方案行动 |
[16:39] | BAs go on and stay on. | 戴上防毒面具再工作 |
[16:41] | Marjan, get the detector. | 马里安 把探测器拿来 |
[16:42] | Mateo, TK, get the extraction equipment. | 马特奥 TK 准备救援工具 |
[16:45] | – Officer Reyes… – Yes, sir? | -雷耶斯警官 -在 长官 |
[16:46] | – Clear those people out now. – Yes, sir. | -尽快疏散围观群众 -遵命 长官 |
[16:57] | Looks like they’re still breathing. | 看来他们还活着 |
[16:59] | What do you think, it’s carbon monoxide? | 你觉得有毒气体是什么 一氧化碳吗 |
[17:00] | It’s not detecting any CO. | 没有探测到一氧化碳 |
[17:07] | Some kind of sulfate, 500 PPM. | 一种硫酸盐 浓度万分之五 |
[17:09] | Where’s it coming from? | 毒气来源是什么 |
[17:10] | I think it’s coming from him. | 我觉得是这个男人 |
[17:12] | It is. | 是的 |
[17:13] | All right, everybody, | 好了 大家准备好 |
[17:14] | let’s secure this patient and get her out of there. | 把这位患者和队员们安全地解救出来 |
[17:16] | Captain… | 队长 |
[17:18] | I’d appreciate if you start with my team first. | 如果你先救我的队员 我会感激不尽的 |
[17:22] | He won’t mind. He’s dead. | 他不会介意的 他已经死了 |
[17:40] | Hey, chica. | 姑娘 |
[17:41] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[17:42] | You better. | 进来吧 |
[17:44] | Doctors said that they were gonna keep you here | 医生说他们要把你留在这里 |
[17:45] | for a few days for observation. | 住院观察几天 |
[17:47] | Oh, great. | 那挺好的 |
[17:48] | So I brought you some clothes, | 所以我给你带了一些衣物 |
[17:51] | a couple Harry Potters, | 几本《哈利波特》 |
[17:52] | and some peanut butter M&Ms. | 还有一些花生酱巧克力豆 |
[17:54] | My hero. | 你真是我的英雄 |
[17:59] | They’re saying they still don’t know | 他们说还没查清楚 |
[18:00] | what caused your guy to become a human WMD. | 是什么把你的患者变成了人型大规模杀伤武器 |
[18:04] | I think I might. | 我可能知道 |
[18:07] | Me. | 是我的错 |
[18:09] | The signs were in front of me the whole time. | 那些迹象一直在我眼前 |
[18:12] | Some arthritis medicines are sulfide-based. | 有些关节炎药物是硫基药物 |
[18:15] | They have a sort of a garlicky smell. | 那些药物有股大蒜味 |
[18:19] | When we put him on O2 and used the defibrillators, | 当我们让他吸氧并且使用心脏除颤器的时候 |
[18:22] | we must have triggered some sort of a chemical reaction | 我们一定是触发了某种化学反应 |
[18:25] | that converted the sulfides to sulfates. | 使硫化物转化为硫酸盐 |
[18:27] | And–and basically, | 基本上来说 |
[18:29] | I created a poison cloud inside of the guy. | 我在那个人体内制造了有毒气体 |
[18:32] | How were you supposed to know any of that? | 你怎么可能知道这些呢 |
[18:34] | Because it’s my job to. | 这是我的职责 我应该知道的 |
[18:38] | I’ve been so wrong about so many things. | 我在很多事情上都犯了大错 |
[18:41] | I can’t start to be wrong on the job too. | 我不能在工作上也犯错 |
[18:46] | Why do I feel like we’re not talking about toxic guy anymore? | 为什么我觉得你说的话另有深意 |
[18:50] | Is this about Iris? | 这与艾莉丝有关吗 |
[18:55] | She was going through something, Carlos, and… | 那时候她正在经历一些事情 卡洛斯 |
[18:58] | I couldn’t see it. | 我没有发现 |
[19:01] | Or I chose not to. | 或者是我选择了忽略 |
[19:05] | My sister had secrets. | 我妹妹有秘密 |
[19:13] | I found this in my mom’s shed the night of the tornado. | 龙卷风登陆那晚 我在我妈的小屋里发现了这张照片 |
[19:17] | The blue pickup truck. | 那辆蓝色的皮卡 |
[19:18] | A blue pickup truck. | 一辆蓝色的皮卡 |
[19:21] | I don’t recognize any of those faces. | 照片上的人我一个都不认识 |
[19:26] | But maybe it’s something to go on. | 但也许这是一条值得深挖的线索 |
[19:28] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查一下 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:40] | Hey, Paul, your phone’s blowing up. | 保罗 你手机一直在响 |
[19:42] | It’s that Josie girl. | 是那位乔茜姑娘 |
[19:45] | She’s got it bad. | 她肯定迷上你了 |
[19:46] | Never peep another man’s phone, probie. | 以后别乱看别人的手机 菜鸟 |
[19:49] | So you’re just gonna ghost her? | 所以你就打算躲着她吗 |
[19:51] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我有点糊涂了 |
[19:52] | She’s hot, single, and she’s into you. | 她很性感 单身 还很喜欢你 |
[19:55] | It’s like she’s just waiting for you to ask. | 感觉她就在等你约她出去呢 |
[19:57] | Why don’t you? | 为什么不约她出去 |
[19:59] | – That’s a fair question. – Look, we’re texting. | -这问题问得好 -我们在互发短信 |
[20:02] | And she’s cool. | 而且她很酷 |
[20:04] | Like, extremely cool. | 非常酷 |
[20:05] | Like, almost too-good-to-be-true cool. | 这女孩太棒了 感觉不像是真的 |
[20:08] | So why wouldn’t you ask her out? | 所以为什么你不约她出去 |
[20:10] | Well, maybe I wanna enjoy the fantasy of what could be | 也许我想在现实不可避免地令人失望之前 |
[20:13] | before reality inevitably finds a way to disappoint. | 享受一下对我俩未来的幻想 |
[20:16] | That’s grim. | 真悲催 |
[20:17] | Yeah, that’s easy for you to say, mr. Charmed Existence. | 你站着说话当然不腰疼 万人迷先生 |
[20:21] | When was the last time you tasted stone-cold rejection? | 你上次被冷血拒绝是什么时候 |
[20:26] | 116 days ago… | 116天前 |
[20:29] | when I asked my soul mate to marry me, and | 我向我的灵魂伴侣求婚 |
[20:31] | he moved in with his trainer instead. | 他拒绝了我 搬去和他教练同居了 |
[20:34] | That’s rough. | 真糟心 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:38] | Damn, bro. | 天哪 老兄 |
[20:39] | Yeah, that was not my best day. | 那可不是我最好的一天 |
[20:42] | But everybody gets kicked in the head. | 但每个人都会有被拒绝的时候 |
[20:44] | You gotta get up and try again. | 你得站起来再试一次 |
[20:46] | And also, the lady hand-delivered you a brisket. | 而且那位女士还给你送来一块胸脯肉 |
[20:49] | I’m pretty sure that’s a guaranteed yes. | 我很确定这就代表着她答应了 |
[20:51] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:53] | Yeah, maybe for the first date. | 也许第一次约会是答应了 |
[20:54] | The scary part is landing that second one. | 但可怕的是敲定第二次约会 |
[20:57] | I mean, you’re cool, ripped, | 你又酷 身材又好 |
[20:59] | and a firefighter. | 还是个消防员 |
[21:02] | I mean, in my experience, | 据我的经验 |
[21:03] | everybody wants seconds of that. | 是个人都会想再和你约会的 |
[21:05] | Well, I appreciate that, Probie, | 谢谢你这么说 菜鸟 |
[21:08] | but things are a little bit more complicated for me. | 但我的情况有点复杂 |
[21:10] | ‘Cause you don’t know how she’ll react | 因为你不知道如果她发现你是个变性人 |
[21:11] | when she finds out that you’re trans. | 她会作何反应 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I usually meet women on dating apps. | 是啊 我一般都在约会软件上泡妞 |
[21:16] | You know, everything’s in the profile, no surprises. | 所有的信息都在资料里写着 没什么意料之外的 |
[21:19] | So get it out there. | 那就摊牌吧 |
[21:21] | Just tell her. | 直接告诉她呗 |
[21:22] | Oh, now that’s the risky part. | 这就是有风险的部分了 |
[21:24] | When it comes to sharing something that personal, | 当要分享一些隐私时 |
[21:26] | kind of gotta go by the rule of threes. | 一定要遵守三个人规则 |
[21:28] | Oh, like famous people, how they always die in threes. | 就像名人一样 他们总是三三两两地去世 |
[21:31] | No, man. No. | 不 伙计 不是这样 |
[21:33] | I gotta assume that for every one person that I’ve told, | 我得假设 当我把一件事告诉一个人 |
[21:36] | I’ve actually told three, | 我其实是告诉了三个人 |
[21:37] | because people can’t help but to tell somebody else. | 因为人们总是忍不住再告诉别人 |
[21:40] | Straight, gay, bi, trans… | 不管是直是弯 是双还是跨性别… |
[21:43] | dating sucks, all right? There’s no way around it. | 约会就是很难受 好吗 没什么好办法 |
[21:46] | So take her out, analyze the risk, | 带她去约会 分析风险 |
[21:49] | and if it feels safe, take the leap. | 如果你觉得没事 那就大胆地说吧 |
[21:57] | Hey, something smells good. | 什么菜这么香 |
[22:01] | Well, welcome home, husband. | 欢迎回家 老公 |
[22:02] | Look at you. | 你真美 |
[22:08] | What’s today? | 今天是什么日子 |
[22:11] | It’s Monday. | 今天是星期一 |
[22:13] | Am I forgetting something? | 我忘了什么吗 |
[22:15] | Yeah, your manners. | 是啊 你的礼貌呢 |
[22:17] | You’re not gonna say anything about this new dress? | 你不打算夸夸我的新裙子吗 |
[22:19] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[22:20] | Look, hey, whatever it costs, it was worth every penny. | 听着 不管花了多少钱 都是值得的 |
[22:23] | – For you. – Roast on Monday. | -给你 -星期一就烤东西吃 |
[22:26] | That’s a treat. You got twice-baked potato. | 真是一顿大餐 你做了脆皮芝士土豆泥 |
[22:29] | With chives and real bacon. | 配上香葱和培根 |
[22:31] | You know, Mrs. Ryder, if I didn’t know any better, | 莱德太太 如果我不了解你的话 |
[22:34] | I’d think you was trying to seduce me. | 我会认为你这是在勾引我 |
[22:42] | Are you–are you serious? | 你…你是认真的吗 |
[22:47] | Well, I had to do something to get your attention, Judd. | 我总得做点什么来引起你的注意吧 贾德 |
[22:49] | I’m not gonna meet you at the door dressed in cellophane. | 我可不会穿着一身玻璃纸去门口接你 |
[22:53] | Now I’m just trying to picture that. | 现在我脑子里都是那个画面 |
[22:56] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[23:02] | Wha–why you mad? | 你干嘛生气啊 |
[23:05] | – I’m not mad. – No, you’re mad. | -我没生气 -你就是生气了 |
[23:08] | No. I am frustrated, though. | 没有 不过我确实很沮丧 |
[23:10] | And I’m hurt. | 还很伤心 |
[23:12] | You’re hurt. | 你伤心了 |
[23:14] | – Well, what’d I do? – It’s not what you did, Judd. | -我做错什么了吗 -不是你做了什么 贾德 |
[23:16] | It’s what you don’t do. | 是你没做什么 |
[23:19] | You don’t look at me. You never touch me. | 你根本不看我 从来不碰我 |
[23:21] | – Look– – No, let me finish. | -听着… -不 让我说完 |
[23:25] | When we first got married, sweetheart, | 我们刚结婚的时候 亲爱的 |
[23:27] | you couldn’t keep your hands off of me. | 你的手完全离不开我 |
[23:29] | We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other… | 我们如胶似漆 |
[23:34] | Even after a 24-hour shift. | 即使是在24小时轮班之后 |
[23:36] | Especially after a 24-hour shift. | 尤其是在24小时轮班之后 |
[23:39] | Do you even know how long it’s been since we’ve been intimate? | 你知道我们上一次卿卿我我是多久之前了吗 |
[23:42] | Of course I know how long it’s been. | 我当然知道有多久了 |
[23:44] | You wanna throw it in my face? | 你想当着我的面指责我吗 |
[23:45] | I’m not throwing anything in your face. | 我不会当着你的面指责你的 |
[23:47] | You know everything that I’m going through. Yeah, I’m so… | 你知道我所经历的一切 我真是… |
[23:52] | just out of sorts with my own feelings, you know? It ain’t about you. | 只是我自己心里过不去 你明白吗 和你没关系 |
[23:57] | And that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[23:59] | It’s never about me. | 从来都与我无关 |
[24:02] | And maybe it should be, Judd, at least some of the time. | 也许至少在某些时候 贾德 你该让我参与进来 |
[24:06] | I have needs too, | 我也有需求 |
[24:08] | even if you don’t feel up to it. | 就算你没有兴致 |
[24:11] | Grace…hang on. | 格蕾丝…等等 |
[24:13] | No, this dress is coming off. It’s itchy. | 我得把这裙子脱了 痒死了 |
[24:29] | $15,000? That’s highway robbery. | 一万五吗 你这是在拦路抢劫 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry, but that is the price. | 我很抱歉 但价钱就是这样 |
[24:34] | It wasn’t the price the last time | 上次我把杰利科带来卖的时候 |
[24:35] | I brought Jericho in here to sell you a batch. | 可不是这个价钱 |
[24:38] | Not to be cruel, Andy, | 不是我想刺激你 安迪 |
[24:40] | but the last time you had Jericho in here, | 但上次你把杰利科带来的时候 |
[24:42] | that bull was alive and kickin’. | 那头牛还活蹦乱跳的 |
[24:45] | Now that he’s passed, | 现在既然它死了 |
[24:46] | his stuff is worth a good deal more. | 他的种就值更高的价钱 |
[24:48] | Look it, he’s moved already to the top shelf. | 你看 他那罐已经被挪到顶层的架子上了 |
[24:51] | Still can’t believe he’s gone. | 我至今仍无法相信他死了 |
[24:53] | Jericho was one premium stud. | 杰利科是一头优质的种牛 |
[24:55] | Please, Mr. Poole. | 拜托了 普尔先生 |
[24:57] | $10,000 for one straw. It’s all I got. | 我只能给你一万 我只有这么多了 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry, Andy, I can’t go a dime below 15 for a straw. | 抱歉 安迪 我的最低价就是一万五 |
[25:04] | Simple case of supply and demand. | 供求关系就是如此简单 |
[25:06] | Now that the supply is gone, | 既然供给的牛已经去世了 |
[25:08] | the demand for the seed of a championship bull | 像杰利科这种冠军牛的种 |
[25:11] | like Jericho would be through the roof. | 需求就会暴涨 |
[25:13] | Jericho wasn’t just livestock to me. | 杰利科对我而言不只是一头牲口 |
[25:15] | I–I raised him up from a calf. | 我把他从小牛犊养大 |
[25:17] | He had soul. | 他是有灵魂的 |
[25:19] | The love you feel for that animal is touching, son. | 你对那头牛的爱很让人感动 孩子 |
[25:23] | But I did not get to be the top stud supplier | 但我可不是因为靠感性做决定 |
[25:26] | in the lower 48 by making emotion-based decisions. | 才成为美国下48州的顶级种牛供应商的 |
[25:30] | Now you head on out of here. | 现在请你离开这里 |
[25:32] | Have yourself a nice night. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 |
[25:50] | Only thing you have to do is make you get | 你唯一需要做的就是确保 |
[25:52] | Bill Anderson’s order ready to go out before– | 比尔·安德森的货已经准备好了 |
[25:56] | We got fire! | 着火了 |
[25:58] | Harley, get the fire extinguisher! | 哈利 快拿灭火器 |
[26:00] | Come on! | 快去 |
[26:02] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[26:22] | Dispatch, tell medical we have civilians on scene | 调度中心 告诉急救队现场有平民 |
[26:24] | and prep for minor injuries. | 准备好治疗轻伤 |
[26:27] | Copy that, 126. | 收到 126队 |
[26:28] | EMS is en route. | 急救队正在前往 |
[26:35] | What the hell! | 什么鬼 |
[26:36] | All right, everyone, fall back! | 大家退后 |
[26:37] | Fall back! | 退后 |
[26:40] | Judd! | 贾德 |
[26:42] | Fall back! Fall back! | 退后 退后 |
[26:45] | Judd! | 贾德 |
[26:47] | Okay, take a breath, you all right? | 好 深呼吸 你还好吗 |
[26:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I’m good. Good to go. | 我没事 还能上 |
[26:51] | Take cover! | 找掩体 |
[26:55] | Dispatch, we have explosions | 调度中心 这里爆炸了 |
[26:56] | and steel cans raining down on us. | 钢罐从天而降砸向我们 |
[26:58] | What exactly do they store in this facility? | 他们到底在这栋建筑里储存了什么 |
[27:00] | It’s a breeding facility, Captain. | 这是个育种基地 队长 |
[27:02] | Ranchers take their cows there to be artificially inseminated. | 牧场主们把他们养的母牛带到这里进行人工受孕 |
[27:05] | So my guess is bull stuff. | 所以我猜这里储存的是公牛的精液 |
[27:08] | – Bull stuff? – Get down! | -公牛的精液吗 -趴下 |
[27:10] | Yeah, they freeze the deposits in liquid nitrogen. | 没错 他们把牛的精子冷冻在液氮容器里 |
[27:13] | With all the heat, the gas inside must be expanding. | 由于温度上升 容器内的气体膨胀了 |
[27:15] | So… | 所以 |
[27:16] | What the hell are those things? | 那都是什么东西 |
[27:18] | Hot loads of bull stuff. | 滚烫的公牛精液 |
[27:24] | Oh, hey, welcome to Texas! | 欢迎来到得克萨斯州 |
[27:27] | Captain, the owner of the facility, | 队长 这栋建筑的所有者 |
[27:29] | he said there’s a visitor stuck in the storage room. | 说有一名来访者被困在储藏室里了 |
[27:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:33] | Captain, no! | 队长 别去 |
[27:37] | All right. | 听着 |
[27:38] | We got somebody trapped in there. | 有人困在里面了 |
[27:40] | TK, Marjan, Paul, get on those lines now! | TK 马里安 保罗 立刻去拿水管灭火 |
[27:43] | Mateo, you’re their spotter. | 马特奥 你做他们的侦查员 |
[27:45] | – Their spotter, sir? – Yes! | -侦查员吗 队长 -对 |
[27:46] | – There’s another one! – Just like that. | -又飞来一个罐子 -就像这样 |
[27:50] | – You good to go? – Hell yeah, I’m good to go. | -你还能行动吗 -当然 我完全能行动 |
[27:54] | You think it’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[27:55] | I mean, yeah, don’t you? | 我觉得挺搞笑 你不觉得吗 |
[27:57] | I’m just trying to picture my obituary. | 我只是在试着想象我讣告的内容 |
[28:05] | All right, we’re in the main building. | 我们进入主楼里了 |
[28:06] | Captain, be advised. | 队长 注意 |
[28:08] | I’m told the man you’re looking for likely started the fire. | 据说你在找的这家伙很可能就是纵火犯 |
[28:11] | You have any idea where we should be looking? | 你知道我们该去哪找吗 |
[28:13] | “Last seen in the storage room, | “最后在储藏室目击过他 |
[28:15] | rear of the facility, southwest side.” | 建筑物的后部 西南侧” |
[28:17] | Roger that. We’re headed in. | 收到 我们正在前往 |
[28:19] | He’s not over here, Cap. | 他不在这里 队长 |
[28:23] | These things are flying all over the place! | 这些钢罐满天飞 |
[28:26] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[28:31] | I don’t see him over here, Cap. | 这里没看见他人 队长 |
[28:42] | There he is. He’s over here. | 找到了 他在这里 |
[28:44] | Passed out from the smoke. | 因为浓烟昏倒了 |
[28:48] | All right, let’s get him up. | 好了 我们把他扶起来 |
[28:49] | Hey, watch yourself! | 小心 |
[29:00] | Okay, deep breaths. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[29:01] | Calm down. Calm down. We’re here to get you out. | 冷静 我们是来救你的 |
[29:04] | – I can’t leave him. – Hey, hey, hey, Cap. | -我不能抛下它 -队长 |
[29:07] | – Jericho! – Cap! | -杰利科 -队长 |
[29:08] | I can’t leave without my canister. | 我必须带走这个罐子 |
[29:11] | Get him out of here! Come on! | 带他出去 快点 |
[29:13] | Jericho! | 杰利科 |
[29:13] | We don’t have time. We gotta get you out of here. | 我们没时间了 我们得把你弄出去 |
[29:15] | Jericho! No, no. | 杰利科 不不不 |
[29:17] | You don’t understand. I’ve just gotta grab that can. | 你们不明白 我得去拿那个罐子 |
[29:24] | Coast is clear, cap. | 目前安全了 队长 |
[29:26] | All right, there, buddy. Come over here and have a seat. | 伙计 过来坐下吧 |
[29:32] | Should have left me in there. | 你们应该把我留在里面的 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry, partner, but nobody dies today. | 对不起 伙计 今天不会有人死的 |
[29:36] | Incoming! | 飞过来了 |
[29:43] | Gotta be Jericho. | 肯定是杰利科 |
[29:46] | He always had the most powerful stuff. | 他的种总是最棒的 |
[29:49] | Apparently so. | 很明显是的 |
[30:04] | Okay, looks like your ultrasound came back negative | 看起来你的超声波检查结果是阴性的 |
[30:07] | and your testosterone levels are perfect. | 而且你的睾丸素水平也不错 |
[30:10] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[30:11] | So it–it’s– it’s not the chemo? | 所以这不是因为化疗 |
[30:13] | No, it definitely could be the chemo | 不 很有可能是因为化疗 |
[30:16] | or it could be psychological | 也有可能是心理原因 |
[30:17] | or it could be just one of those things. | 也有可能是其他问题 |
[30:20] | “One of those things”? Doc, this is the thing. | “其他问题” 医生 这就是那个问题 |
[30:23] | I–I really need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[30:24] | Well, problem is, with your cancer treatments, | 问题是 因为你现在的癌症治疗方案 |
[30:26] | I can’t prescribe the traditional ED pills. | 我不能给你开传统的壮阳药 |
[30:28] | I am not leaving here without a solution. | 你不给我解决我是不会走的 |
[30:33] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[30:34] | I do have something that might fix your problem. | 我还真有办法可以解决你的问题 |
[30:37] | But I have to warn you, | 但我得警告你 |
[30:38] | it’s not for the faint of heart. | 这需要很大胆量 |
[30:40] | Doc, I put out fires for a living. | 医生 我以灭火为生 |
[30:42] | Try me. | 说来听听吧 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | Full disclosure, I am on the board of the company, | 可以告诉你 我是公司董事会成员 |
[30:46] | but it’s a miracle drug. | 但这是一种神奇的药 |
[30:48] | And it’s a local application, | 而且是局部使用 |
[30:50] | so it shouldn’t interact with other medications in your system. | 所以应该不会和你在用的其他药物排斥 |
[30:53] | – It’s called Phalluxis. – Sign me up. | -这个药叫菲洛克希 -给我开吧 |
[30:58] | How exactly do you administer that? | 这个药该怎么使用 |
[31:00] | Now, I know it looks scary, | 我知道这看起来很可怕 |
[31:02] | but I’ll walk you through it. | 但我会一步步教你的 |
[31:04] | Now when the mood is right, | 等你准备好后 |
[31:06] | what you wanna do is swab down the unit like so | 你就像这样用酒精棉 |
[31:10] | with an alcohol pad. | 把下面擦洗干净 |
[31:12] | Trust me, you don’t want an infection down there. | 相信我 你肯定不希望下体感染 |
[31:14] | No, I really don’t. | 对 我一点都不想 |
[31:15] | Then you just take this, | 然后你就拿着这个 |
[31:17] | draw it up, then, turn the unit to the side… | 抽出药液 再把针对准了… |
[31:23] | And inject it just above the base, | 注射到根部里面 |
[31:25] | empty the plunger, and then just hold it firm, | 全部注入 然后用手稳住 |
[31:29] | steady pressure for a good four or five minutes. | 稳个四五分钟 |
[31:31] | – Four or five minutes. – Yep. | -四五分钟 -是的 |
[31:33] | Oh, and make sure you don’t squeeze it funny or sideways, | 注意不要使劲压或弄偏了 |
[31:36] | because you run the risk of curvature. | 因为这样可能会弯曲 |
[31:39] | Curvature? | 弯曲 |
[31:40] | Yeah, believe me, that is a bad scene. | 是的 相信我 后果很严重 |
[31:42] | And if you experience severe pain | 然后如果特别疼 |
[31:44] | or uncontrolled bleeding, call 9-1-1. | 或者血流不止 那就打电话报警 |
[31:47] | Oh, that would go over well. | 好吧 |
[31:51] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[31:54] | – Thank you, thank you. – And Josie strikes again. | -承让承认 -乔茜又全中 |
[31:57] | It was just lucky. | 幸运而已 |
[31:58] | – It was just my lucky day. – Yeah, okay. | -我今天运气好 -好吧 |
[31:59] | You know, this was supposed to be a date, not a hustle. | 这本该是约会而不是比赛 |
[32:03] | But it’s the fourth frame. | 但这才第四场 |
[32:06] | – You still got time to catch up. Stop whining. – Oh, okay. | -你还是有机会跟上的 别抱怨了 -好吧 |
[32:10] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[32:15] | The smirk is unnecessary. | 没必要幸灾乐祸吧 |
[32:17] | I did not smirk. | 我没有幸灾乐祸 |
[32:19] | – You totally smirked. – How did you notice? | -你就是幸灾乐祸了 -你怎么发现的 |
[32:21] | I–I notice all. | 哥眼观六路 |
[32:24] | I thought that bowling was a Midwest staple | 我还以为中西部人都喜欢打保龄球 |
[32:25] | ’cause y’all can’t go outside for half the year. | 因为你们半年都不能出门 |
[32:28] | Okay, maybe I wasted my winters boxing | 好吧 或许我把整个冬天都浪费在了拳击上 |
[32:30] | instead of hitting the lanes, huh? | 而没有去练保龄球 |
[32:34] | Okay, so then you have footwork. | 好吧 所以你懂点步法 |
[32:37] | That we can work with. | 这个我们倒可以努力一下 |
[32:38] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[32:39] | All right, here we go. Let’s go, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[32:45] | May I? | 我可以碰你吗 |
[32:47] | Buy a guy a drink first. Rude. | 好歹先请一杯再摸啊 真粗鲁 |
[32:49] | – Let’s back it up. – All right, okay. | -往后退 -好吧 |
[32:51] | – Back, back it up. – So we going… | -往后退 -所以我们 |
[32:52] | Back it up. | 往后退 |
[32:53] | Start here. | 从这开始 |
[32:54] | We’re gonna take four steps, | 我们先走四步 |
[32:56] | starting with the right. | 先迈右脚 |
[32:58] | We’re gonna end with a slide step on the left | 最后放低右臀 |
[33:00] | that drops this right hip down, all right? | 左脚一个滑步把球扔出去 |
[33:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:03] | So I go one… | 一步 |
[33:05] | Two, three… | 两步 三步 |
[33:07] | four–slide step. | 四步 滑步 |
[33:09] | – Slide step. – Yep. | -滑步 -好 |
[33:10] | Then release your thumb as the ball goes by your right knee. | 当球经过你的右膝时 松开大拇指 |
[33:13] | The spin will take care of itself. | 球自然会滚过去击倒球瓶 |
[33:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:20] | Here we go. | 看我的 |
[33:32] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[33:33] | You are one hell of a teacher, Josie. | 你真是个好老师 乔茜 |
[33:37] | You really don’t mind, do you? | 看来你是真的不介意啊 对吧 |
[33:39] | – What? – Getting your butt whupped by a girl. | -什么 -被一个女孩打败 |
[33:43] | Actually, I kind of love it. | 说实话 我还挺乐意的 |
[33:46] | My last boyfriend couldn’t stand it. | 我前男友就受不了 |
[33:49] | Well, he sounds like an idiot. | 他听起来像个傻子 |
[33:50] | He was always ragging on me for being such a tomboy, | 他总是嘲笑我是个假小子 |
[33:53] | but you can’t help who you are, right? | 但你无法改变自己 对吧 |
[33:58] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我理解 |
[34:00] | Slide step. | 滑步 |
[34:04] | I’m starting to regret cleaning all that glitter out of your eyes. | 我有点后悔帮你清理眼睛里的闪粉了 |
[34:08] | Okay, you being blind might have evened the playing field a little. | 你看不见的话 可能比分差距还会小一点 |
[34:11] | You keep telling yourself that, Paul. | 你就继续自欺欺人吧 保罗 |
[34:13] | Okay. So you think you a savage? | 好吧 所以你觉得自己十项全能是吧 |
[34:15] | – “Think”? – Okay, you know what? | -什么叫”认为” -好吧 你知道吗 |
[34:17] | Next time, we’re doing mini golf, all right? | 下一次 我们比迷你高尔夫 怎么样 |
[34:19] | Because Tiger Woods ain’t got nothing on me | 因为老虎伍兹在迷你高尔夫方面[著名高尔夫球手] |
[34:20] | when it comes to putting into a clown head. | 可是完全比不上我 |
[34:23] | Okay, you are on. | 还是你厉害 |
[34:26] | You know, you’re not like most of the guys around here. | 你知道吗 你和这里的大多数人不一样 |
[34:30] | You know, tonight was the most fun I’ve had since I got to Austin. | 今晚是我到奥斯汀以来最开心的一晚 |
[34:34] | Well, tonight does not have to be over. | 今晚不一定要结束 |
[34:40] | You know, there’s something we haven’t talked about yet, Josie. | 有些事情我们还没谈过 乔茜 |
[34:48] | – Judd? – Welcome home, wife. | -贾德 -欢迎回家 老婆 |
[34:52] | Hang on. Let me get that for ya. | 等一下 我来帮你拿 |
[34:55] | There we go. | 好了 |
[34:56] | – Come on, come on. – What…is this? | -来吧 来吧 -这是什么 |
[34:59] | Is that osso bucco ? | 那是意式红烩牛膝吗 |
[35:00] | Yes, ma’am. I believe it is. | 是的 女士 我相信它是的 |
[35:03] | Judd, you hate osso bucco. | 贾德 你讨厌红烩牛膝 |
[35:05] | It ain’t always about me. | 不能只顾及我自己的喜好 |
[35:11] | Judd… | 贾德 |
[35:14] | Hey, hang on. Come here. | 等等 到这儿来 |
[35:22] | Grace, | 格蕾丝 |
[35:24] | you are the one thing in this world that I can’t live without. | 你是这世界上唯一一个我离不开的人 |
[35:29] | And, the idea that I would make you doubt that, | 如果我让你怀疑这一点 |
[35:32] | even for a minute, is a crime. | 哪怕只有一分钟 就是犯罪 |
[35:37] | ‘Cause I don’t just want you. | 因为我不仅仅是想要你 |
[35:39] | I need you. | 我更需要你 |
[35:45] | Well, you got me, fool. | 你感动到我了 傻瓜 |
[35:48] | I mean, you can call me names if you want to. I can take it. | 如果你想 你可以骂我 我能接受的 |
[35:52] | I can. | 我可以的 |
[35:53] | Tried to outdo me, huh? | 想要超过我 是吗 |
[36:17] | Well, you know the food’s gonna get cold. | 菜要凉了 |
[36:18] | Well, I hate osso bucco. | 我讨厌红烩牛膝 |
[36:19] | I know you do. | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[36:23] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[36:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:37] | Want me to make you a coffee? | 要我给你冲杯咖啡吗 |
[36:40] | – Thanks. – Espresso? | -谢谢 -意式浓缩怎么样 |
[36:41] | Sure. | 可以 |
[36:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:51] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[36:54] | You mean, how was it? | 你是想问昨天的约会吗 |
[36:55] | Yeah, well, I mean, I–I didn’t wanna ask, but… | 我不想问的 但是 |
[36:58] | – We bowled. – You bowled. | -我们打保龄球了 -你们打保龄球了 |
[37:00] | We bowled, and I got a 54. | 我们打保龄球了 我得了54分 |
[37:03] | Nice, man. | 不错啊 哥们 |
[37:04] | No, that is actually terrible. | 不 其实糟透了 |
[37:05] | Sorry, I–I don’t know anything about bowling. | 抱歉 我不了解保龄球 |
[37:07] | Well, apparently, little kids bowled in the 60s. So… | 连小孩子都可以得60多分 所以 |
[37:09] | – Oh, well, then you should be very ashamed of yourself. – Maybe. | -那你真应该为自己感到羞愧 -也许吧 |
[37:13] | I’m guessing it went well. | 但应该还挺顺利吧 |
[37:19] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊几句吗 |
[37:31] | I am so embarrassed at how I reacted last night. | 我为昨晚我的反应感到难堪 |
[37:36] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[37:38] | You don’t owe me anything, Josie. | 你什么都不欠我 乔茜 |
[37:41] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚彻夜难眠 |
[37:43] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 脑子里不停地想你 |
[37:46] | I really like you, Paul. | 我真的很喜欢你 保罗 |
[37:49] | You mean “Liked.” | 你的意思是喜欢过 |
[37:51] | No, I mean “Like.” | 不 我是说喜欢 |
[37:53] | Present tense. | 现在时 |
[37:55] | You’re thoughtful and charming, | 你很体贴 又有魅力 |
[37:59] | and sexy as hell. | 性感得一塌糊涂 |
[38:01] | You’re literally the man of my dreams. | 你真的就是我的梦中情人 |
[38:05] | But only in your dreams, huh? | 但也只能在梦中 对吗 |
[38:08] | I guess I’m just not as evolved as I thought I was. | 我想我并没有自己想象中的那么开明 |
[38:14] | I’m not a terrible person. | 我不是一个糟糕的人 |
[38:16] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[38:18] | I really do like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[38:22] | I just don’t think that this is something I can get past. | 只是这些事情 我过不了自己这关 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:35] | It was nice to meet you, Paul Strickland. | 很高兴遇见你 保罗·斯特里克兰 |
[38:40] | Nice to meet you too, Josie. | 我也很高兴遇见你 乔茜 |
[39:13] | This uni is melt-in-your mouth. | 这海胆真是入口即化 |
[39:16] | I didn’t know Texas could do sushi like this. | 我不知道得州也能做出这么好吃的寿司 |
[39:19] | Well, technically, the chef is from Okinawa, | 确切地说 主厨是冲绳来的 |
[39:20] | but I’m glad you dig it. | 但很高兴你喜欢 |
[39:24] | And sake. | 这清酒也是 |
[39:25] | So floral and airy. | 香醇清冽 |
[39:28] | You ever had days where food just tastes better? | 你有没有过这种时候 就觉得食物都变美味了 |
[39:29] | Okay, I think I know what’s going on here. | 我想我明白怎么回事了 |
[39:32] | Somebody got a visit from the boner fairy. | 有人被性趣小精灵拜访了 |
[39:35] | Oh, no, no, not–not by a long shot. | 不 不 绝对不是 |
[39:38] | Then are you on drugs? | 那你就是嗑药了 |
[39:40] | Not those kinds. | 不是你想的那种药 |
[39:42] | So what happened? | 那到底怎么了 |
[39:46] | I was about to inject my “Little buddy” | 我之前正准备用一根超大的针管 |
[39:49] | with a very large needle. | 给我的小弟弟来一针 |
[39:50] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:52] | And I realized you were right. | 然后我就意识到你是对的 |
[39:54] | I was putting way too much pressure on the situation. | 我当时给了自己太多压力 |
[39:56] | Well, it sounds like you’ve had some | 这话听着好像 |
[39:57] | significant growth over the past 48 hours. | 你在过去的48小时里大有长进 |
[40:00] | Should I rephrase that? | 我要不要换个说法 |
[40:01] | No, no, no. | 不 不用了 |
[40:02] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[40:03] | I’m zen. | 我心如止水 |
[40:05] | And I have to say, | 我必须承认 |
[40:07] | I’m kind of loving it. | 我很喜欢这感觉 |
[40:08] | Great. | 那就好 |
[40:09] | Buckle up, because this ahi ‘s gonna blow your mind. | 系好安全带 因为这金枪鱼会美味到让你神魂颠倒 |
[40:13] | Do you know a brain trick? | 你知不知道大脑会玩一种把戏 |
[40:15] | When you cut off one sense, you intensify the other ones. | 当你关闭一种知觉 另外一种就增强了 |
[40:18] | So close your eyes… | 所以闭上眼睛 |
[40:20] | and open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[40:39] | Is it true that sushi is an aphrodisiac? | 寿司真的可以催情吗 |
[40:43] | It’s–yeah, it’s been said. | 似乎有这种说法 |
[40:45] | But it couldn’t have… | 但就算有的话 |
[40:46] | kicked in this quickly, could it have? | 也不能这么快就见效吧 |
[40:49] | Oh. You mean… | 难道你… |
[40:50] | – Oh, yeah. – No kidding? | -来感觉了 -没开玩笑 |
[40:52] | Yes. I think we should get our food to go. | 没有 咱们应该立刻打包走人 |
[40:54] | Sushi doesn’t travel well. | 寿司不太适合打包带走吃 |
[40:56] | Screw it. Check! | 管他呢 结账 |
[41:13] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[41:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:15] | – Waiting on you. – Me? | -等你呢 -等我 |
[41:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:18] | – ‘Cause you’re coming out with us tonight. – Nah. | -因为今晚你要和我们一起出去玩 -别了吧 |
[41:20] | I’m serious, Paul. | 我是认真的 保罗 |
[41:21] | We’re not taking no for an answer. | 这事你除了答应就是答应 |
[41:25] | Okay, we’re not going bowling, though, are we? | 我们不会去打保龄球的 是吧 |
[41:27] | No. | 是的 |
[41:30] | So, I guess he told you about me. | 我的事他都和你说了吧 |
[41:33] | What? That you’re straight? | 什么事 说你是直的吗 |
[41:34] | Yeah, I don’t judge. | 没错 我不评判 |
[41:52] | Y’all sure we’re still in Texas? | 你们确定我们还在得州吗 |
[41:54] | I wouldn’t stereotype if I were you, man. | 如果我是你 我就不会有什么成见 |
[41:57] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[41:59] | Keep Austin weird, baby. | 让奥斯汀继续古怪下去吧 宝贝 |