时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hey, so I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[00:21] | Next we go oxtail ragu and scallop crudo. | 接下来我们应该来点牛尾酱和生鲜扇贝 |
[00:25] | Sounds awesome, babe. | 听起来很不错 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | Maggie, you promised me | 玛姬 你答应过我 |
[00:30] | we’d be pre-kid Ben and Mags tonight. | 今晚咱俩要过一回二人世界 不想孩子的 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:34] | – I’m trying, Ben. – Really? | -我在努力了 本 -是吗 |
[00:35] | Because you haven’t even touched your burrata and fig. | 你根本都没动你面前的芝士无花果沙拉 |
[00:38] | It’s just hard. | 这真的很不容易 |
[00:39] | I have been with Finn every minute for ten months. | 过去十个月里我无时无刻不在陪伴着芬恩 |
[00:42] | It just feels weird being apart from him. | 突然离开他 感觉怪怪的 |
[00:45] | Like I’m being a terrible mom. | 就好像我是个不称职的母亲 |
[00:47] | That’s–that’s crazy. You’re an amazing mom. | 你别想太多 你是个很棒的妈妈 |
[00:49] | What if he’s scared or lonely? | 要是他害怕或者孤单呢 |
[00:51] | Or he poops his diaper and he has to sit in it for hours? | 或者没人帮他换尿片该怎么办 |
[00:53] | Then we fire the babysitter. | 那我们就把保姆给解雇了 |
[00:58] | Fine. Just one peek. | 好吧 就看一眼 |
[01:05] | See? | 看见没 |
[01:06] | He’s having a great time, and you should too. | 他很开心 你也应该开心一点 |
[01:09] | Besides, Danielle is amazing, | 再说了 丹妮尔很棒的 |
[01:11] | and her babysitting reviews are off the charts. | 雇过她当保姆的人都说好 |
[01:14] | Where is Danielle? | 丹妮尔在哪里 |
[01:16] | I gave her an extra 100 bucks to do the laundry. | 我额外给了她一百块 让她去洗衣服了 |
[01:21] | Then who is Finn rattling at? | 那芬恩在跟谁玩 |
[01:33] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 不得了了 |
[01:34] | Call 9-1-1! | 快报警 |
[01:39] | Austin FD! Open up! | 奥斯汀消防局 快开门 |
[01:42] | Got anything from Dispatch? | 调度中心那边有消息吗 |
[01:43] | They’re supposed to be en route from dinner, | 屋主出去吃晚餐了 现在应该正在赶回来 |
[01:45] | but nobody can get ahold of them, | 但没人能联系上他们 |
[01:46] | so we got Animal Control coming. | 所以我们就让动物控制中心来了 |
[01:47] | – All right, take it. – All right. | -行吧 撬门 -好 |
[01:51] | All right, let’s find this nursery. | 大家去找育儿室 |
[01:54] | Paul, Marjan, Mateo, you guys look upstairs. | 保罗 马里安 马特奥 你们去楼上看看 |
[01:57] | Watch your step. | 当心脚下 |
[01:57] | We’re dealing with a 5-foot rattlesnake here. | 这屋里有一条1.5米长的响尾蛇 |
[02:01] | Do you have a name on the babysitter? | 知道保姆的名字吗 |
[02:02] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔 |
[02:04] | Danielle! | 丹妮尔 |
[02:07] | Someone’s a little jumpy. | 某人有点神经质啊 |
[02:08] | Well, yeah. I hate snakes. | 没错 我讨厌蛇 |
[02:10] | Well, you’re Cowboy Judd. | 你可是牛仔贾德 |
[02:11] | I thought you grew up with snakes. | 我还以为你从小到大都在跟蛇打交道 |
[02:11] | Yeah, that’s why I hate ’em. | 是啊 所以才讨厌 |
[02:13] | Eyes on the ground, guys. | 注意地面 各位 |
[02:18] | You haven’t seen a big scary snake around, have you? | 你没看到过一条可怕的大蛇吧 |
[02:20] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[02:21] | Check for swelling or puncture wounds. | 看看有没有肿胀或穿刺伤 |
[02:22] | Nah, I’m pretty sure he just hates me. | 不 他哭应该只是因为他讨厌我 |
[02:24] | He’s okay, but I think he pooped. | 孩子没事 但他好像拉在身上了 |
[02:30] | And I think I pooped. | 我也吓屎了 |
[02:31] | – Finn! – He’s okay. | -芬恩 -他没事 |
[02:33] | He’s stinky, but he’s okay. | 他臭烘烘的 但他没事 |
[02:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[02:39] | Sir, I wouldn’t come any closer. | 先生 你最好别再靠近了 |
[02:44] | Where’s Danielle? | 丹妮尔去哪儿了 |
[02:46] | – Where’s your laundry? – The basement. | -你们的洗衣房在哪里 -地下室 |
[02:51] | Cap. | 队长 |
[02:56] | – Well, that’s not good. – Nope. | -这可不妙 -确实 |
[03:03] | Owners say there’s a crack in the foundation. | 业主说地基上有一道裂缝 |
[03:05] | They threw a tarp over it to create a moisture barrier, | 他们在上面盖了一块防水布来防潮 |
[03:07] | looks like that’s what drew the snakes. | 可能这就是引来蛇的原因 |
[03:08] | All right, Judd and I will go in first. | 好的 贾德和我先进去 |
[03:11] | Blast those little bastards with some frosty CO-2. | 用灭火器猛喷那些小混蛋 |
[03:13] | That’ll give you guys enough time to get inside | 这样应该会给你们足够的时间进去 |
[03:16] | and get her out in the bag. | 把她装袋运出来 |
[03:17] | How far is EMS with the antivenom? | 急救队还要多久才能带着血清赶到 |
[03:19] | ETA is two minutes. | 预计还有两分钟到达 |
[03:21] | You good to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:22] | Hell no! | 当然没有 |
[03:23] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[03:38] | Guys, come on! | 各位 快上 |
[04:07] | All right, let’s keep things moving right along. | 好了 我们继续 |
[04:10] | Who’s next on the mic? | 谁想下一个上台 |
[04:13] | Would you stop being such a wuss and get up there already? | 你能不能别怂了 快上去 |
[04:16] | I’m not being a wuss. I’m just waiting for my moment. | 我才没怂 我只是在等待时机 |
[04:19] | We’ve been waiting for your moment for three hours. | 这时机我们已经等了三小时了 |
[04:22] | – That guy was good. – Yes, and so are you. | -那家伙挺棒 -是啊 你也很棒 |
[04:25] | It’s one thing to sing in the shower, | 在洗澡的时候唱歌是一回事 |
[04:27] | it’s another thing to sing in front of a whole room of people. | 在一屋子人面前唱歌又是另一回事 |
[04:30] | Yeah. You’re clothed for one. | 是啊 至少你穿上衣服了 |
[04:33] | Iris, come on. Don’t push. | 艾莉丝 拜托 别逼我 |
[04:35] | – I’m just nervous. – You’re nervous? | -我只是有点紧张 -你还紧张 |
[04:37] | The other day, you plugged a dude’s artery with your finger, | 那天你用手指堵住了一个人的动脉 |
[04:40] | but a roomful of hipsters makes you nervous? | 现在面对着一屋子嬉皮士 你却紧张了 |
[04:45] | Maybe I’m not the only one who gets nervous. | 也许不止我一人紧张 |
[04:48] | You have a beautiful voice. You should share it. | 你有着美妙的歌喉 你应该让大家都听到 |
[04:50] | You’re my sister. You have to say that. | 你是我妹妹 你不得不这么说 |
[04:52] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[04:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:57] | I missed a bunch of texts from Dustin. | 达斯汀给我发了一堆短信 |
[05:00] | So? Just say you’re with me. | 所以呢 就说你和我待在一起 |
[05:01] | He knows I’m with you. | 他知道我和你在一块 |
[05:03] | He just wants to know how long I’ll be. | 他只想知道我还要待多久 |
[05:05] | He’s really got you trained. | 他把你训练得真好 |
[05:09] | I know what you think, okay? | 我知道你是怎么想的 好吗 |
[05:10] | We just have a very intense connection. | 只是我们俩心有灵犀罢了 |
[05:13] | Well, if you have such a strong connection, | 如果你们俩这么心有灵犀 |
[05:14] | why don’t you just tell him you’re busy? | 你为什么不直接告诉他你很忙 |
[05:17] | Yeah, watching my sister chicken wire gravy spoon ribbon pole. | 是啊 看着我姐在这里用十八般武艺花式打退堂鼓 |
[05:21] | What? | 什么 |
[05:23] | Watching you chicken out! | 看着你临阵退缩 |
[05:25] | – I think someone’s had a little too much tequila, if you ask me. – Yeah. | -我看某人是龙舌兰喝多了胡言乱语 -是啊 |
[05:29] | Listen, if you go up next, I’ll stop running up your bar tab. | 如果你等下就上台 我就不继续花你的钱喝酒了 |
[05:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:35] | I think we should have another drink. | 我们还是再喝一杯吧 |
[05:38] | Your call. | 你说了算 |
[05:39] | Wuss. | 怂包 |
[05:43] | You doing okay, chica? | 你还好吗 姑娘 |
[05:47] | Not even close. | 一点都不好 |
[05:55] | Whatever happens in there– | 无论等会儿在里面发生什么 |
[05:57] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[06:13] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:31] | We’re still processing the truck for evidence, | 我们还在收集卡车上的证据 |
[06:33] | but we found a few items we’d like you to take a look at. | 但我们找到了一些东西 想让你来看一看 |
[06:36] | And what about Iris and that guy, Wade? | 那艾莉丝和那个叫韦德的人呢 |
[06:39] | We found some skeletal remains in the vehicle | 我们在车内和车周围 |
[06:42] | and in the surrounding area. | 找到了一些骸骨 |
[06:44] | Animal activity spread things pretty wide. | 动物活动把这些东西弄得到处都是 |
[06:47] | Forensics thinks as many as four people may have been in that truck. | 法医认为那辆车里可能有四个人 |
[06:51] | Now, it’s gonna take some time to match any DNA on those remains, | 要匹配那些骸骨上的DNA 还需要一些时间 |
[06:54] | but there were traces of blood in that truck, quite a lot. | 但卡车内有大量血迹 |
[06:59] | Those results should come back sooner. | 它们的检测结果会出得更快 |
[07:02] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[07:04] | these items were also found in the truck or nearby. | 我们还在车内和车附近找到了这些东西 |
[07:10] | Michelle, can you please | 米歇尔 你能不能 |
[07:12] | come and take a look and see if you recognize anything? | 过来看看这些东西有没有你能认出来的 |
[07:14] | Anything that could have belonged to Iris? | 看看这些里有没有艾莉丝的东西 |
[07:21] | Take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[07:24] | No. | 这个不是 |
[07:26] | Definitely not that. | 那个绝对不是 |
[07:31] | What about that phone? | 这个手机呢 |
[07:32] | Does that look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[07:35] | No. It’s not hers. | 不 那不是她的 |
[07:42] | – This. – The bracelet? | -这个是她的 -手链吗 |
[07:45] | My dad got that for her on her 14th birthday. | 那是我爸爸送她的14岁生日礼物 |
[07:49] | She never took it off. | 她从来不摘的 |
[08:00] | I’ll be honest, Captain Strand. | 实话实说吧 斯特兰德队长 |
[08:02] | There are some numbers I don’t like here. | 你有一些检查结果让我不太高兴 |
[08:04] | Your blood pressure’s up. Your glucose is elevated. | 你的血压升高了 血糖也高了 |
[08:07] | Well, I’ve been going through some stresses at work, | 我最近工作压力有点大 |
[08:09] | and I may have been hitting the cookie dough a little too hard. | 也可能我最近曲奇饼吃的有点多了 |
[08:13] | And you’re sleeping fewer hours per night | 而且你每晚的睡眠时间 |
[08:15] | than you were when you first moved here. | 也比刚搬来这里的时候要少 |
[08:17] | Rebuilding a firehouse is a full-time job. | 重建一个消防局 每时每刻都不能松懈 |
[08:20] | It doesn’t really lend itself to time off. | 很难有时间放松 |
[08:23] | I am concerned that you’re burning the candle at both ends. | 我担心你这是消耗过度 |
[08:26] | Also, you shouldn’t be drinking on chemo. | 而且你在化疗期间也不能喝酒 |
[08:28] | – Not even a little? – Never. | -喝一点都不行吗 -不行 |
[08:30] | Doc, first you take my hair treatments | 医生 你先是不让我治疗头发 |
[08:32] | and now you’re taking my tequila. | 现在又剥夺了我喝龙舌兰的权利 |
[08:35] | What about the cancer? | 那我的癌症呢 |
[08:37] | Now the part I do like. | 现在就说到我喜欢的部分了 |
[08:39] | This is a scan of your tumor when we began our treatment together. | 这是我们开始治疗时 你肿瘤的扫描结果 |
[08:44] | This is what it looks like today. | 而这是今天的最新结果 |
[08:46] | Now it’s hard to tell with the naked eye, | 肉眼来看比较难分辨 |
[08:48] | but the tumor has a circumference | 但肿瘤的周长 |
[08:49] | that is 2.77% smaller than when you started this therapy. | 已经比你开始治疗的时候短了2.77% |
[08:54] | That sounds like good news? | 这应该是好消息吧 |
[08:56] | It’s great news. | 这是特大喜讯 |
[08:58] | And the fascinating thing is | 最棒的是 |
[08:59] | the reduction is almost the identical average | 肿瘤的缩小程度 |
[09:02] | that we saw with your canine counterparts. | 和我们在你的对应狗身上观察到的几乎完全一致 |
[09:05] | I’m sorry, my–my what now? | 抱歉 我的什么 |
[09:07] | The immunotherapy drug cocktail that you’re on | 你接受的这种免疫鸡尾酒疗法 |
[09:09] | is available only to humans | 能够用到人身上 |
[09:10] | because it was tested on dogs with lung cancer first. | 是因为它一开始是在患肺癌的狗身上试验的 |
[09:14] | You mean like caged lab dogs? | 你是说实验室那些关在笼子里的试验用狗吗 |
[09:17] | Not at all. Canine patients. | 不是 是犬类病人 |
[09:19] | Their owners enroll them in these trials | 它们的主人让它们参与这些试验 |
[09:21] | to give them a shot at a longer life. | 从而让它们有机会活得更久 |
[09:23] | They come in for treatments just like you. | 像你一样 它们也是到这里来接受治疗 |
[09:25] | Most go home at night. | 绝大多数晚上也要回家去 |
[09:27] | You say some of them come home. What about the other ones? | 你说有些狗会回家 那其他的呢 |
[09:30] | Some don’t have homes to go home to. | 有些就无家可归了 |
[09:32] | It’s not uncommon for some of them to be abandoned. | 患病的狗被遗弃也不罕见 |
[09:35] | For those that are, they’re housed in a lab downtown. | 那些狗都被安置在市中心的一个实验室里 |
[09:38] | More like a kennel. | 其实更像是个狗窝 |
[09:40] | Where I promise you they are treated very humanely. | 我保证它们在那里得到了非常人性化的待遇 |
[09:45] | C’mon, it has to be The Ring Two | 拜托 要么是《午夜凶铃2》 |
[09:47] | or Final Destination 2 or The Grudge 3. | 要么就是《死神来了2》或者《咒怨3》 |
[09:51] | Man, those are some weak choices. | 哥们 你这些电影选得可都弱爆了 |
[09:52] | Worst sequels of all time? | 你们在选史上最烂电影续集吗 |
[09:54] | The scariest movies of all time. | 我们在评选史上最吓人恐怖片 |
[09:56] | All right, everyone knows that the scariest movies | 所有人都知道 最吓人的恐怖片 |
[09:58] | are the ones where the monsters are inside of you. | 是能勾起你心魔的那些片子 |
[10:01] | The Shining. Dude was crazy. | 我选《闪灵》 那哥们疯魔了 |
[10:03] | Or The Exorcist where the demon’s inside. | 或者是《驱魔人》那种被恶灵附身的感觉 |
[10:05] | Rosemary’s Baby? Devil baby? | 还有像《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》里的那种魔鬼婴儿吗 |
[10:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:07] | Cujo. | 《狂犬惊魂》 |
[10:09] | Nah, probie. | 说什么呢 菜鸟 |
[10:14] | What? | 什么 |
[10:18] | I mean, that is a fine looking animal. | 这狗长得不错啊 |
[10:20] | Everybody, say hello to the newest member of the 126. | 各位 来跟126队的最新成员问个好 |
[10:23] | Buttercup. | 它叫毛毛 |
[10:24] | No way! You mean we get to keep it? | 不会吧 我们真的能在局里养它吗 |
[10:26] | – I am dying of cuteness. – Oh, finally! | -我要被它可爱死了 -终于啊 |
[10:29] | I outrank someone. | 有比我地位低的了 |
[10:30] | Oh yeah, you think he’s gonna follow you around and clean up after you? | 你以为它会跟着你到处转 在你身后收拾吗 |
[10:32] | – Good point. – Seriously, Dad? | -有道理 -你认真的吗 老爸 |
[10:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | I begged you my entire life for a dog | 我从小到大都在求你让我养条狗 |
[10:37] | and you’ve always said no. | 但你一直说不行 |
[10:39] | We lived in an apartment in a high-rise. | 我们之前住在高层公寓里 |
[10:41] | Who was gonna walk him? | 谁去遛它 |
[10:43] | And what made you pick this handsome fellow, Cap? | 你为什么挑了这只帅气的狗 队长 |
[10:45] | This handsome fellow is my canine counterpart. | 这个帅小伙是我的对应狗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, he’s definitely got the signature look. | 对 它可是有着你标志性的外表 |
[10:51] | He’s also got the exact same type of lung cancer as I have. | 它还患了和我类型完全一样的肺癌 |
[10:55] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[10:56] | That’s so sad. | 好伤感 |
[10:58] | Oh, come on. Toughen up. | 拜托 坚强点 |
[10:59] | Buttercup’s a fighter like me. | 毛毛和我一样 都是斗士 |
[11:02] | And it’s because of him and dogs like him, | 正因为有它和其他像它一样的狗狗们 |
[11:05] | that I’m able to get my immunotherapy treatments. | 我才能用上现在的免疫疗法 |
[11:08] | His previous owner donated him | 它之前的主人把它捐了出去 |
[11:09] | so he was living at the clinic. | 所以它住在诊所里 |
[11:12] | They let me adopt him. | 诊所的人允许我收养了它 |
[11:13] | Hey, TK! Say hello to Buttercup. | TK 来跟毛毛问个好 |
[11:16] | Hey, Buttercup. | 你好 毛毛 |
[11:18] | I got stuff to do. | 我还有事要做 失陪 |
[11:22] | Maybe you should’ve got him a puppy when he was a kid. | 也许你该在他小时候让他养只狗的 |
[11:24] | Actually, it was his mother who said no. | 其实当时是他妈妈不让养的 |
[11:47] | Oh, thank goodness you’re here. | 你们可算来了 |
[11:49] | My name is Trevor. Come in. Come in. | 我叫特雷弗 进来吧 进来吧 |
[11:51] | Mother is upstairs. | 我妈妈在楼上 |
[11:52] | Sir, were you here with your mother when her symptoms started? | 先生 你母亲出现症状的时候你和她在一起吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不在 |
[11:55] | I came downstairs to fetch her dinner, | 我下楼去给她拿晚饭 |
[11:57] | and then when I got back, her color wasn’t right | 当我回去的时候 发现她的脸色不对 |
[11:59] | and her countenance had started to droop more than usual. | 她的身形也比平时更萎靡了 |
[12:03] | – Can she speak? – No. | -她能说话吗 -不能 |
[12:06] | At first I thought she was just being obstinate. | 一开始我还以为她只是在犯倔 |
[12:08] | Mother so loves to talk, | 毕竟我妈妈很健谈的 |
[12:09] | but I really think something is wrong | 但我真的觉得有些不对劲 |
[12:14] | Mother, our friends are here. | 妈 我们的朋友来了 |
[12:25] | Okay, she dead. | 好吧 她死了 |
[12:28] | Mother, I want you to do everything these nice people tell you. | 妈妈 我希望你按这些好人说的做 |
[12:32] | They’re here to help. | 他们是来帮忙的 |
[12:34] | Does your mother have a heart condition? | 你母亲有心脏病吗 |
[12:36] | Yes, an enlarged heart. | 是的 心肌肥大 |
[12:38] | I always tell her it’s because she has so much love to give. | 我总告诉她这是因为她有太多的爱要给予 |
[12:42] | Don’t I, Mother? | 对吗 妈妈 |
[12:43] | A boy’s best friend is his mother. | 一个男孩最好的朋友就是他的母亲 |
[12:46] | Trevor, can you sit down for me? | 特雷弗 你能坐下吗 |
[12:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:50] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[12:51] | Why aren’t you guys helping her? | 你们为什么不救她 |
[12:53] | I’m so sorry. Your mother’s gone. | 我很抱歉 你母亲已经走了 |
[12:57] | What does that mean, gone? | “走了”是什么意思 |
[12:59] | She’s passed away. | 她已经去世了 |
[13:01] | Probably a few days ago by the looks of it. | 就目前情况看来 可能已经去世好几天了 |
[13:04] | Is there someone that we can call for you? | 需要我们帮你给谁打个电话吗 |
[13:06] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[13:07] | No, okay, look, that–that is impossible | 不 听着 那…那是不可能的 |
[13:09] | because she is resting. | 因为她正在休息 |
[13:12] | She was just singing along to “After Midnight.” | 她刚才还在跟唱《午夜之后》 |
[13:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:18] | Let’s call the county coroner’s office | 给郡验尸官的办公室打个电话 |
[13:20] | and get dispatch to send a mental health unit. | 然后让调度中心派一支心理健康小组来 |
[13:23] | Okay, nobody is calling, | 谁都不准打电话 |
[13:24] | and nobody’s leaving here until she wakes up. | 在她醒来之前谁都不准走 |
[13:29] | Trevor… | 特雷弗… |
[13:31] | believe me, I understand how hard it is | 相信我 我明白这很不容易 |
[13:33] | to accept losing someone you love. | 接受心爱的人离开真的很不容易 |
[13:35] | And we are so sorry for your loss. | 我们对你的损失深表遗憾 |
[13:38] | I haven’t lost anyone! | 我没有失去任何人 |
[13:40] | Help her! That is your job. | 去救她 那是你们的工作 |
[13:42] | – Do it! – Okay. | -快去啊 -好吧 |
[13:44] | What do we do here, Cap? | 我们要怎么办 队长 |
[13:48] | We check her ABCs. | 检查她的气道呼吸循环状况 |
[13:57] | Her pulse is, very weak. | 她的脉搏非常微弱 |
[14:00] | – What? – 20mg of droperidol. | -什么 -给她注射20毫克氟哌利多 |
[14:03] | – Droperidol for her… – Just do it. | -氟哌利多是用来… -让你去你就去 |
[14:07] | Gillian, the Lifepak. | 吉利安 拿心脏除颤器来 |
[14:08] | We need to defibrillate now. | 我们现在需要除颤 |
[14:12] | – What? – It’s a Lifepak. | -什么 -这是心脏除颤器 |
[14:14] | Trevor, we need to remove your mother’s clothing now. | 特雷弗 我们现在要脱掉你母亲的衣服 |
[14:17] | Maybe you want to look away. | 你还是别看了 |
[14:18] | I’m not sure she’d be comfortable with you looking at that. | 我不确定你这样盯着她会不会介意 |
[14:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 没问题 |
[14:22] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[14:25] | Right away, Cap. | 马上 队长 |
[14:28] | Charge is set to 150? | 充电到150焦吗 |
[14:32] | Make it 300. We need this to work. | 充到300焦 我们得让它起作用 |
[14:35] | – We really do. – Copy that. | -确实如此 -收到 |
[14:38] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[14:39] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[14:42] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[14:46] | – Okay, stay where you are. – Get rid of it. | -待着不许动 -把剑松开 |
[14:49] | Get rid of it. | 把它扔掉 |
[14:50] | Tell dispatch to send the Mental Health Unit for a 5150. | 让调度中心派心理健康小组来 这里有精神障碍人士 |
[14:54] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry, Trevor, but you didn’t give me any choice. | 对不起 特雷弗 但你让我别无选择 |
[14:58] | What about Mother? | 我妈妈怎么办 |
[15:02] | There isn’t anything anyone can do for her now. | 现在已经无力回天了 |
[15:05] | I promised to take care of her. | 我答应过要照顾她的 |
[15:07] | And you did. You fought for her. | 你做到了 你为她而努力了 |
[15:11] | In the end, that’s all we can do. | 到最后 我们也只能做这些了 |
[15:27] | Hey Cap, I hope you worked up an appetite | 队长 希望你有个好胃口 |
[15:28] | ’cause chicken fried steak is ready in 20 minutes, | 炸鸡排还有20分钟就做好了 |
[15:31] | with pecan pie for dessert. | 甜点是山核桃派 |
[15:32] | Hell yeah, I can feel my arteries clogging already. | 我已经感觉到我的动脉堵塞了 |
[15:35] | Why would one fry a steak? | 为什么要用炸的 |
[15:37] | ‘Cause it helps the batter stick. | 因为这样面糊不容易散 |
[15:39] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:41] | Damn it. Where’s that dog? | 该死 那条狗哪去了 |
[15:43] | – Hey, dog! The dog. – His name is Buttercup. | -狗 狗 -人家叫毛毛 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I’m not calling it that. | 我才不要那么叫 |
[15:49] | Hey, you guys? | 兄弟们 |
[15:55] | Someone has been a very curious boy. | 真是只好奇心爆棚的狗 |
[15:58] | Guess we can take pie off the menu. | 我们应该不用吃甜点了 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I guess this dog likes to have his dessert first, huh? | 这条狗应该喜欢先吃甜点 是吧 |
[16:03] | Nothing’s dessert when you never stop eating. | 只要不停嘴 什么都是正餐 |
[16:05] | That is not a chew toy. Leave it. | 那不是咀嚼玩具 快撒嘴 |
[16:07] | From all the shoes you gotta choose, | 有那么多鞋子可选 |
[16:08] | why you gotta pick mine? | 为什么非要叼走我的 |
[16:10] | ‘Cause he likes ya. | 因为它喜欢你 |
[16:11] | No, it’s because he’s messing with me. | 不 那是因为它在耍我 |
[16:13] | Look at his face. | 看它那张脸 |
[16:14] | He thinks this whole thing is funny. | 它觉得好玩着呢 |
[16:17] | Hey, no. | 不可以 |
[16:18] | No! | 不行 |
[16:20] | God. | 天哪 |
[16:22] | Hey, yo, TK! Do not move. | TK 不要动 |
[16:24] | Buttercup dropped a bomb. | 毛毛拉了坨便便 |
[16:26] | Oh, gross! | 恶心死了 |
[16:30] | God! | 天哪 |
[16:32] | Why are you guys laughing? That fuzzy thing is a monster. | 你们笑什么 那个毛茸茸的东西是个怪物 |
[16:36] | A firehouse is no place for a dog. | 消防队不是养狗的地方 |
[16:37] | What about the dalmatians? They’re like the firehouse OGs. | 那斑点狗呢 它们简直是消防队的卫兵长 |
[16:40] | Yeah, why is that, anyway? | 是啊 为什么呢 |
[16:41] | Because I think they’re deaf in one ear. | 因为我觉得它们有一只耳朵是聋的 |
[16:43] | That can’t be right. | 才不是呢 |
[16:44] | No, it was because they weren’t afraid of fire or horses, | 是因为它们不怕火或是马 |
[16:47] | which pulled the original fire carriages. | 早期消防车都是马拉的 |
[16:49] | They would just run ahead of everybody | 斑点狗们就会跑在最前面 |
[16:50] | and warn the town that we were coming. | 警示镇上的人消防队来了 |
[16:52] | Oh, so they were like the first sirens. | 它们就像是第一声警笛 |
[16:54] | Well, how cool is that? | 太酷了 |
[16:55] | Okay, well, that partnership ended with the invention of the automobile. | 这种搭档关系在汽车发明后就终结了 |
[16:58] | And that thing is not a Dalmatian. | 那家伙绝对不是斑点狗 |
[17:04] | Michelle, thanks for coming down. | 米歇尔 感谢你赶过来 |
[17:07] | What’s going on? What are we doing here? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[17:09] | I got something I’d like you to hear. | 我发现了线索 想让你来听听 |
[17:18] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[17:20] | I can’t talk very long. I’m in danger. | 没法细说 我处境危险 |
[17:22] | Ma’am, can you give me your location? | 女士 能告诉我你在哪吗 |
[17:24] | I’m driving west on Adams, | 我在亚当斯街往西开 |
[17:26] | just passed Guadalupe street, | 刚刚经过瓜达卢佩街 |
[17:27] | and I can see him like two cars back. | 他正跟在我后面 大概隔着两辆车 |
[17:28] | He was outside my apartment this morning. | 他今早还在我公寓外面 |
[17:30] | – What does he want? – Ma’am, | -他想干什么 -女士 |
[17:31] | there’s a police station a quarter of a mile from where you are, | 距你所处位置四百米的地方有个警局 |
[17:34] | do you think you can drive there? | 你能开到那里吗 |
[17:35] | No. No police. | 不 不能找警察 |
[17:36] | They’ll kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[17:38] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到这些的 |
[17:40] | Is that your sister’s voice? | 那是你妹妹的声音吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:45] | That was in the call history | 这段录音来源于那部手机的通话记录 |
[17:47] | of the phone we found in the wreckage. | 就是我们从现场残骸中找到的那部手机 |
[17:50] | But that wasn’t Iris’ phone. | 但那不是艾莉丝的手机 |
[17:52] | I think it was. | 我认为是她的 |
[17:54] | That phone you showed me | 你给我看的那部手机 |
[17:55] | was like some kind of drug dealer’s burner phone. | 像是毒贩所用的一次性手机 |
[17:58] | Or a phone used by anyone concerned | 也可能是一个认为自己被跟踪 |
[18:01] | with being followed or tracked. | 或是被追踪定位的人用的手机 |
[18:03] | She sounds so paranoid. | 她听起来疑神疑鬼 |
[18:07] | Maybe somebody was really following her. | 也许真的有人在跟踪她 |
[18:09] | Michelle, I don’t think anyone was following your sister. | 米歇尔 我不这么觉得 |
[18:13] | This wasn’t the only call to 9-1-1 that came in from that phone. | 这不是那部手机呼出的唯一报警电话 |
[18:26] | I wanna hear them. | 我想听一下 |
[18:31] | What do they want? They won’t leave me alone. | 他们想要什么 他们不肯放过我 |
[18:34] | They’ve got cars, and helicopters, | 他们有车 直升机 |
[18:35] | and I think a drone. | 还有无人机 |
[18:37] | Damn it! Why won’t they leave me alone? | 该死 他们为什么不肯放过我 |
[18:39] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[18:40] | Someone put a microphone inside my filling. | 有人在我的填料里放了传声器 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry, where did you say they put a microphone, ma’am? | 抱歉 你说他们在哪里放了传声器 |
[18:47] | My tooth. | 我的补牙填料 |
[18:48] | Their technology is sophisticated. | 他们的科技很发达 |
[18:50] | These people are gonna kill me, | 这些人要杀了我 |
[18:52] | you stupid son of a bitch! | 你个蠢货 |
[18:54] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[18:56] | They won’t stop until I’m dead. | 我不死他们就不会停手 |
[18:58] | Ma’am, can you tell me where you are? | 女士 能告诉我你在哪里吗 |
[18:59] | I–I don’t know exactly. | 我不太清楚 |
[19:01] | We just left the Lost Cause bar. | 我们刚刚离开无望酒吧 |
[19:03] | I’m in a truck, but I don’t think we can outrun them. | 我在一辆卡车里 但我不确定能摆脱他们 |
[19:06] | Please tell my mom and my sister I’m sorry, | 请告诉我妈妈和我姐姐 我很抱歉 |
[19:08] | and I love them. | 我爱她们 |
[19:09] | I have to go! Please tell them. | 我得挂电话了 拜托转达她们 |
[19:15] | I–I think that the kind of mental illness | 我认为是你妹妹患上了 |
[19:19] | I suspect your sister was suffering from | 某种精神疾病 |
[19:21] | often doesn’t present in women until their late 20s, | 这种病一般在女性快30岁或30岁出头时 |
[19:26] | even early 30s. | 才会发病 |
[19:28] | Dustin said she’d started to change. | 达斯汀说她开始变了 |
[19:32] | This makes so much sense. | 这样就说得通了 |
[19:36] | And it certainly would explain | 这也解释了 |
[19:37] | why she might’ve be drawn into the orbit of someone like Wade Caldwell. | 为什么她会跟韦德·考德威尔这样的人产生交集 |
[19:43] | But he didn’t murder her. | 但他没有杀害她 |
[19:46] | I think what happened with your sister was just an accident. | 我认为这只是一场意外事故 |
[19:50] | A tragic accident. | 一场悲剧事故 |
[19:56] | You got the blood work back? | 你拿到血液样本检测结果了是吗 |
[20:02] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:11] | Happy birthday, babe. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[20:13] | I can’t believe it’s been ten years already since you’ve been gone. | 不敢相信你已经走了十年了 |
[20:17] | I miss you, Daddy. | 我想你 老爸 |
[20:24] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[20:26] | Oh, this. All of this. | 这一切 |
[20:28] | We’re throwing a birthday for a dead guy. | 我们在给一个死人过生日 |
[20:30] | Talking to a photo like it’s people. | 把照片当真人在对话 |
[20:32] | It’s hilarious. | 好笑死了 |
[20:33] | Iris, honey, | 艾莉丝 亲爱的 |
[20:35] | yeah, I guess it is maybe a little goofy, now that you mentioned it. | 是啊 被你这么一说 是有点傻傻的 |
[20:39] | Really, Mom? | 没搞错吧 妈 |
[20:42] | What’s your deal? Are you on something? | 你怎么回事 磕什么药了吗 |
[20:45] | Why would you ask me that? | 为什么这么问 |
[20:47] | Because you’re acting weird and you look like hell. | 因为你怪怪的 而且你看起来很糟糕 |
[20:50] | Michelle, that’s no way to speak to your sister. | 米歇尔 不该这么跟妹妹讲话 |
[20:53] | So you’re just gonna pretend like you’re not seeing this too? | 你打算就这么视而不见吗 |
[20:56] | Have you looked at her? | 你有没有好好看过她 |
[20:58] | When’s the last time you brushed your hair or slept? | 你上次梳头或是睡觉是什么时候 |
[21:02] | What, are you gonna start following me now too? | 怎么 你也要开始跟踪我吗 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[21:06] | Iris, ever since you started dating that guy– | 艾莉丝 自从你跟那家伙开始约会 |
[21:08] | Dustin. Dustin has an IQ of 141, okay? | 他叫达斯汀 他智商141 好吗 |
[21:12] | He went to Dartmouth. | 他是达特茅斯学院毕业的 |
[21:13] | You couldn’t get into freaking Texas State! | 而你连得克萨斯州立大学都进不去 |
[21:16] | Okay, I don’t know why that’s relevant, | 好吧 我不知道这有什么关联 |
[21:18] | and it’s definitely mean. | 但非常恶毒就是了 |
[21:20] | Listen, Iris, | 听着 艾莉丝 |
[21:22] | you’re beautiful and kind and talented. | 你美丽 善良 才华横溢 |
[21:25] | Just don’t let some guy derail your dreams. | 别让一个男人扰乱了你的梦想 |
[21:27] | Oh, you’re gonna lecture me about dreams, okay? | 你有资格跟我谈梦想吗 |
[21:29] | You’re the one who has dreams being a singer | 你可是梦想着成为歌手 |
[21:31] | but you’re too big of a coward to go up on an open mic night. | 你连在开麦夜站上舞台的勇气都没有 |
[21:34] | So don’t talk to me about my boyfriend, okay? | 所以别对我的男友指指点点 |
[21:35] | At least I have a boyfriend. | 至少我还有男友 |
[21:37] | – Iris. – I’m gonna go. | -艾莉丝 -我还是走吧 |
[21:39] | – Michelle! – No, no, no. | -米歇尔 -不不 |
[21:40] | I think it’s a really good idea before I smack her. | 再不走 我就要扇她耳光了 |
[21:43] | – We’re having a party! – I love you. | -我们还在开生日派对呢 -我爱你 |
[21:45] | Happy birthday, Daddy. | 生日快乐 爸爸 |
[21:50] | And they’re sure? | 他们确定吗 |
[21:52] | The blood was a match. | 血液样本是匹配的 |
[21:54] | And what about her body? | 她的尸体呢 |
[21:56] | They still have to identify the remains that they found out there, | 他们仍需要辨别已发现的遗骸 |
[21:59] | and that’s gonna take some time, | 那需要花点时间 |
[22:02] | but Iris was definitely in the truck. | 但艾莉丝绝对在卡车里 |
[22:05] | Well, who is that Wade person? | 那个叫韦德的人是谁 |
[22:08] | Wade Caldwell. He was a bad guy, Mom. | 韦德·考德威尔 他是个坏人 妈妈 |
[22:12] | Why would your sister be involved with someone like that? | 你妹妹为什么会跟那种家伙有关系 |
[22:15] | A freaking criminal? A monster? | 那种该死的罪犯 怪物 |
[22:18] | It just– it doesn’t make any sense! | 这 这完全解释不通啊 |
[22:21] | I don’t think Wade Caldwell was Iris’s monster, Mom. | 我觉得韦德·考德威尔不是害死艾莉丝的怪物 妈 |
[22:27] | I think the monster was inside of her. | 那个怪物存在于她的内心深处 |
[22:31] | She had an illness. | 她生病了 |
[22:33] | She was exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. | 她有精神分裂症的症状 |
[22:36] | What? | 你说什么 |
[22:37] | Mom, we both witnessed it. | 妈妈 我们都目睹过 |
[22:40] | The jumbled speech, the inappropriate laughter. | 她混乱的发言 不合时宜的发笑 |
[22:43] | The sudden bursts of anger. | 突然爆发的怒火 |
[22:44] | Oh, your sister was always moody. | 你妹妹一直都很情绪化 |
[22:47] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:48] | This was more than moody. | 这远不止是情绪化 |
[22:51] | This was something else. | 这是另一回事 |
[22:53] | No. | 不 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry. I know this is hard. | 抱歉 我知道这很难接受 |
[22:59] | She was sick and somehow I knew it. | 她生病了 其实我当时感觉到了 |
[23:03] | I knew it and then… | 我明知道 然而那时 |
[23:06] | I was so angry at her because of it | 因为这些症状 我很生她的气 |
[23:08] | that I–I ignored it, and I ignored her. | 所以我忽视了她的病 忽视了她 |
[23:11] | – That’s not true. – It is true. | -这不是真的 -这是真的 |
[23:15] | She called me so many times. | 她给我打了许多次电话 |
[23:19] | That night she called and I just–I didn’t pick up. | 那晚她打来电话 而我 我没接 |
[23:26] | I could’ve saved her, but I didn’t. | 我本可以救她 但我没能做到 |
[23:42] | Okay, your spot’s ready! Hop on up, buddy! | 好了 你的窝搞定了 跳上来试试 伙计 |
[23:46] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[23:47] | Hey, baby, come to Auntie! | 宝贝 来阿姨这里 |
[23:50] | Everyone knows Auntie has the best treats! | 大家都知道 阿姨这里待遇最好 |
[23:52] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[23:53] | That is totally cheating. | 完全是骗人的 |
[23:55] | Besides, everyone knows that Buttercup is a jerky man. | 另外 大家都知道 毛毛爱吃肉干 |
[23:58] | Ain’t that right, boy? Come here. | 对吧 小乖狗 过来吧 |
[23:59] | Somebody please turn the lights off. | 拜托谁关一下灯 |
[24:01] | Also you guys are totally embarrassing yourselves. | 还有你们完全是在让自己难堪 |
[24:05] | TK’s right. A good dog don’t need no bribe. | TK说得对 好狗不需要贿赂 |
[24:07] | They just need to come up and feel who the alpha is. | 它们只需上前感受一下谁是老大 |
[24:10] | Buttercup, up! | 毛毛 过来 |
[24:13] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说得没错吧 |
[24:15] | – You see that? – Oh, man! | -看见了吗 -不是吧 |
[24:17] | You’re breaking Auntie’s heart. | 你在伤阿姨的心 |
[24:21] | What? Hey. | 怎么回事 |
[24:22] | Get down. Get down, boy. | 下去 下去 伙计 |
[24:25] | Down! Get down, boy! | 下去 快下去 伙计 |
[24:31] | Man, you’re being a dick to a cancer dog? | 你对一只得了癌症的狗这么凶干嘛 |
[24:33] | That is not a good look, bro. | 你脸色很难看啊 兄弟 |
[24:35] | What is your deal? Why do you hate him so much? | 你怎么回事 为什么你这么讨厌它 |
[24:36] | I don’t hate him, okay? | 我不讨厌它 好吧 |
[24:43] | I think he’s cynophobic. | 我觉得他有恐犬症 |
[24:47] | It’s fear of dogs, | 就是怕狗 |
[24:48] | usually stemming from a childhood incident or trauma. | 通常起源于童年事故或心理创伤 |
[24:52] | Cesar did an episode about it. | 西泽·米兰做过一期节目来讲这个 |
[25:05] | You don’t quit, do you? | 你不懂放弃 是吗 |
[25:07] | I told ya. | 我说过 |
[25:09] | You’re his favorite. | 你是他的最爱 |
[25:12] | Hey, you can fool everybody else, | 你能骗过其他人 |
[25:15] | but you can’t fool me. | 但你骗不过我 |
[25:16] | I know you love that dog. | 我知道你喜欢这只狗 |
[25:18] | – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. | -不 我不喜欢 -你喜欢 |
[25:21] | You’ve loved every dog you’ve met since you were two. | 从你两岁起 你就见一只狗爱一只狗 |
[25:24] | Yeah, and you still bought him in here. | 没错 然后你还把它带到这里来 |
[25:27] | This stupid brown-eyed, slobbering thing… | 这只愚蠢的 棕色眼睛的 流着口水的家伙 |
[25:32] | You knew I was going to fall in love with it, | 你明知道我会很喜欢它 |
[25:35] | and you knew that it was sick, and it’s gonna die, | 你也明知道它病了 快死了 |
[25:37] | and I won’t be able to take that. | 而我承受不了那悲痛 |
[25:41] | I can’t fall in love with one more thing that I know I’m gonna lose, Dad. | 我不能再爱上一些我明知道会失去的东西了 爸 |
[25:45] | ♪Someday♪ | ♪总有一天♪ |
[25:47] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[25:48] | ♪Someday, I won’t recognize you♪ | ♪总有一天 我将不再认识你♪ |
[25:49] | You can’t make me fall in love with this stupid dog. | 你不能让我爱上这只蠢狗 |
[25:53] | ♪You won’t recognize me♪ | ♪你也将不再认识我♪ |
[25:53] | I won’t. | 我不会喜欢它的 |
[25:57] | ♪Someday♪ | ♪总有一天♪ |
[25:58] | Yeah, I think this is about more than the dog. | 我觉得 你这么做不止是因为这只狗 |
[26:00] | Of course it’s more than about the damn dog! | 当然不止是因为这只该死的狗 |
[26:00] | ♪Someday, I won’t recognize you♪ | ♪总有一天 我将不再认识你♪ |
[26:04] | – You haven’t lost me yet, son. – Yeah, but I could. | -你还没失去我 儿子 -是啊 但我可能会失去你 |
[26:05] | ♪You won’t recognize me♪ | ♪你也将不再认识我♪ |
[26:07] | Yes, you could. You could. | 没错 你可能会失去我 有这个可能 |
[26:08] | ♪Climb on♪ | ♪继续前行吧♪ |
[26:09] | To cancer, on a call. | 可能因为癌症 接警时可能出事 |
[26:13] | I could be hit by a truck. | 我也可能被卡车撞死 |
[26:16] | There’s no guarantees, not for anybody. | 谁都不能保证这些一定不会发生 |
[26:22] | This dog isn’t a symbol of my death. | 这只狗不代表着我的死亡 |
[26:22] | ♪Someday♪ | ♪总有一天♪ |
[26:25] | ♪Someday, I’ll forget about you♪ | ♪总有一天 我会忘记你♪ |
[26:26] | It’s an affirmation of my life. | 它是对我生命的肯定 |
[26:30] | ♪You’ll forget about me♪ | ♪你也将忘记我♪ |
[26:31] | It’s okay to love him, | 你可以喜欢它 |
[26:34] | ♪Someday♪ | ♪总有一天♪ |
[26:35] | even though you might lose him. | 就算你可能会失去它 |
[26:37] | ♪Someday, I’ll forget about you♪ | ♪总有一天 我会忘记你♪ |
[26:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:42] | ♪You’ll forget about me♪ | ♪你也将忘记我♪ |
[26:43] | Why don’t you hook a brother up? | 要不要跟它联络一下感情 |
[26:47] | ♪Tonight, gonna find a little bit of trouble♪ | ♪今晚 我将自寻烦恼♪ |
[26:47] | You know I’m never gonna forgive you for this, right? | 你知道我永远不会因此而原谅你的 是吧 |
[26:50] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[26:53] | ♪Tonight, gonna end up seein’ double♪ | ♪今晚 我将目眩神迷♪ |
[26:53] | Come on. Hi. | 吃吧 |
[26:59] | ♪Tonight, to keep puttin’ off leavin’ you♪ | ♪今晚 就让我再陪你更久一些吧♪ |
[27:02] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:05] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[27:08] | ♪Someday♪ | ♪总有一天♪ |
[27:28] | Damn it, Amy. | 该死 艾米 |
[27:29] | I gotta wake you up to show me where you moved the knives to? | 我还得叫醒你 让你告诉我你把刀放哪了吗 |
[27:36] | All right, fine. | 很好 |
[28:00] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[28:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:27] | Okay, sir. Tell me your name. | 好的先生 告诉我你的名字 |
[28:28] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[28:29] | I can hear them outside the front door. | 我能听到他们正在门口 |
[28:31] | They’re–they’re inside. | 他们 他们进来了 |
[28:36] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:37] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:38] | Okay, Bruce, my name is Grace. | 好的 布鲁斯 我叫格蕾丝 |
[28:40] | We’re not gonna panic, okay? | 别惊慌 好吗 |
[28:41] | What’s your address? | 告诉我你的地址 |
[28:43] | It’s… | 是在 |
[28:46] | – Sir? – Oh, God. | -先生 -天哪 |
[28:48] | Bruce, talk to me. What’s going on? | 布鲁斯 告诉我 怎么了 |
[28:50] | Glass. It’s broken glass. | 玻璃 门上的玻璃碎了 |
[28:54] | The back door is open. | 后门是开着的 |
[28:56] | It looks like someone came in through there too. | 好像也有人从后门进来了 |
[28:58] | Bruce, I need your address, | 布鲁斯 我需要你的地址 |
[29:00] | so I can dispatch police to your location. | 这样我才能派警察到你那里去 |
[29:02] | We’re, we’re at the house. | 我们 我们在房子里 |
[29:05] | I can hear them down the hall. | 我能听见他们在大厅里 |
[29:08] | I have to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[29:10] | Bruce, you need to listen to me. | 布鲁斯 你需要听我说 |
[29:11] | If there are intruders in your home, | 如果你家里有入侵者 |
[29:12] | you should by no means confront them. | 你绝对不能出现在他们面前 |
[29:14] | Now, can you get out of the house? | 现在 你能从房子里出来吗 |
[29:15] | What? | 什么 |
[29:17] | No, my wife is asleep in the back room. | 不行 我妻子在后面的房间里睡觉 |
[29:19] | Please send help. | 请派人来帮忙 |
[29:22] | 布鲁斯 主动入室 后门打开/门玻璃破碎 入侵者上楼 | |
[29:27] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[29:29] | I’ve got a home invasion. | 有一起非法入室事件 |
[29:30] | Adult male claims two or more intruders, | 成年男性声称至少有两个入侵者 |
[29:32] | but he hung up before I could get the address out of him. | 但在我问到地址之前他就挂了电话 |
[29:34] | – You tried calling him back? – No. | -你试着打回去了吗 -没有 |
[29:35] | I mean, if he’s hiding on the premises, then | 如果他在房子里藏起来了 |
[29:37] | I don’t want to alert the intruders to his location. | 我不想让入侵者发现他的位置 |
[29:39] | I’d be nice if we knew his location though. | 我们要是有他的地址就好了 |
[29:41] | Well, he was calling from a cell phone. | 他用手机打的电话 |
[29:44] | If you authorized the request, | 如果你授权了请求 |
[29:46] | we could get the billing information from the carrier. | 我们可以从运营商那里获得计费信息 |
[29:48] | They’ll give us what we need. | 他们会提供我们需要的信息 |
[29:49] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Okay, thanks. | -我尽力吧 -好吧 谢谢 |
[29:52] | Ma’am, did you see if the intruder has a weapon of any kind? | 女士 您看到入侵者是否持有任何武器了吗 |
[29:57] | 主动入室 入侵者携带刀具 | |
[29:58] | You got a home invasion too? | 你也遇到一起非法入室 |
[30:01] | What is going on tonight? | 今晚怎么回事 |
[30:04] | 3-6-3-H-20. Come in. | 363H20 请回复 |
[30:07] | This is Officer Reyes. | 我是雷耶斯警官 |
[30:09] | Officer, how close are you to 7th and Channel? | 警官 你离第七大道和海峡路交界处有多远 |
[30:11] | Close. | 很近 |
[30:12] | Okay, we got a possible 10-62, | 好 我们有一起疑似非法入室事件 |
[30:15] | home invasion on 843 Channel. | 入室抢劫 海峡路843号 |
[30:17] | Homeowner is Bruce Ackerman, 46. | 房主是布鲁斯·阿克曼 46岁 |
[30:20] | – Proceed with caution. – 10-4. | -请小心行事 -收到 |
[30:47] | Did you find him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[30:49] | Dispatch, negative on 10-62 at this location. | 调度中心 此处并无非法入室事件 |
[30:51] | The caller, Bruce Ackerman, was reported missing | 今天下午三点 求救者布鲁斯·阿克曼 |
[30:53] | by his wife at 3:00 this afternoon. | 被他的妻子报告失踪 |
[30:56] | – Missing? – Subject of a Silver Alert. | -失踪 -银色警报事件 |
[30:56] | 美国的一种公共通知系统 用于广播有关失踪人员信息 尤其是患有阿茨海默症或其他精神障碍的老年人 | |
[30:58] | Mr. Ackerman suffers from early onset dementia. | 阿克曼先生患有早发性失智症 |
[31:01] | Wife says sometimes he wanders off, | 他妻子说他有时候会出门散步 |
[31:03] | though he’s never been gone this long before. | 但他从未离开这么久 |
[31:05] | He sounded confused and disoriented. | 他听起来晕头转向的 |
[31:08] | He thought he was calling from his home. | 他以为他在自己家打电话 |
[31:10] | Ma’am, stay calm. Police are 12 minutes out. | 女士 请保持冷静 警察还有12分钟就到 |
[31:16] | Officer Reyes, is Mrs. Ackerman with you? | 雷耶斯警官 阿克曼夫人在你身旁吗 |
[31:18] | She is. | 她在 |
[31:19] | Okay, ask her if 1940 Birchwood Avenue means anything to her. | 好的 问问她伯奇伍德大道1940号听起来是否熟悉 |
[31:23] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[31:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:26] | She says it’s the address of their first home. | 她说那是他们第一栋房子的地址 |
[31:29] | They haven’t lived there in 15 years. | 他们15年前就搬走了 |
[31:31] | That’s my caller. | 那就是我的求救者 |
[31:32] | This caller is a 65-year-old female. | 这个求救者是一位65岁的女士 |
[31:34] | No, not her. Who she’s calling about. | 不 不是她 我的求救者是她家里的入侵者 |
[31:36] | 玛丽莲·克鲁普 主动入室抢劫 入侵者携带刀具 房主持有枪支 | |
[31:38] | – Zach, who has the gun? – My caller’s husband. | -扎克 谁有枪 -我求救者的丈夫 |
[31:41] | They came home with their grandson about 30 minutes ago. | 30分钟前他们带着孙子回到家 |
[31:43] | They heard some noise | 听见了一些声音 |
[31:44] | so they locked themselves in a bedroom. | 所以他们把自己锁在一间卧室里 |
[31:46] | The intruder’s attempting to gain entry. | 入侵者试图进入 |
[31:48] | The police are ten out. | 警察还有十分钟就到 |
[31:51] | Okay, we need to dispatch fire and medical | 好吧 我们需要调度消防队和急救队 |
[31:53] | to that location in case things go south. | 去那栋房子 以防事情恶化 |
[31:55] | Zach, I’m gonna patch in, okay? | 扎克 我要临时接入 好吗 |
[31:57] | Caller is is Marilyn Crump, 65. | 求救者是玛丽莲·克鲁普 65岁 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:02] | Mrs. Crump? | 克鲁普夫人 |
[32:02] | My name is Grace. I’m a dispatcher with 9-1-1. | 我的名字是格蕾丝 我是911接线员 |
[32:05] | Where’s the man I was just talking to? | 刚才和我说话的男人去哪了 |
[32:07] | Why aren’t the police here? | 为什么警察没来 |
[32:09] | They’re on their way, ma’am. | 警察已经在路上了 女士 |
[32:10] | I’m giving you a fair warning! | 我警告你 |
[32:12] | I have a gun and I will shoot if you come in here! | 我有一把枪 如果你进来 我就开枪 |
[32:15] | I need you to listen to me. | 我需要你听我说 |
[32:16] | We have reason to believe the man in your home | 我们有理由相信你家里那个男人 |
[32:18] | is just confused. | 只是精神混乱 |
[32:20] | What? What, he’s crazy. | 什么 他是个疯子 |
[32:22] | Well, he’s ill. He’s suffering from dementia. | 他生病了 他患了失智症 |
[32:25] | He used to live in that house, | 他以前住在那栋房子里 |
[32:26] | and he thinks he still does. | 他以为他还住在那里 |
[32:28] | I’m gonna try and contact him | 我们等待警察的时候 |
[32:29] | while we wait for the police, okay? | 我会试图联系他的 好吗 |
[32:32] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[32:35] | Amy? Amy, are you okay? | 艾米 艾米 你还好吗 |
[32:38] | Amy, answer me! | 艾米 回答我 |
[32:41] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[32:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:50] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[32:52] | Bruce, this is Grace, | 布鲁斯 我是格蕾丝 |
[32:54] | the 9-1-1 operator you were speaking to earlier. | 我是之前和你说话的那位911接线员 |
[32:56] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[32:57] | Yeah, you were gonna send the police. | 是的 你之前要派警察来的 |
[32:58] | – Where are they? – They’re on their way. | -警察在哪里 -他们在路上了 |
[33:01] | Bruce, I need you to step away from the bedroom door. | 布鲁斯 我需要你离开卧室门口 |
[33:03] | Can you do that for me? | 你能为我这么做吗 |
[33:05] | No, my wife’s in there. Amy! | 不 我妻子在里面 艾米 |
[33:07] | No, she’s not, Bruce. | 不 她不在那里 布鲁斯 |
[33:09] | We just spoke to Amy, okay? And she’s fine. | 我们刚刚和艾米谈过了 她很好 |
[33:11] | But she’s very worried about you. | 但她很担心你 |
[33:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:15] | We spoke to her at your home. | 我们在你家里和她谈的话 |
[33:19] | I am home. | 我就在家里 |
[33:21] | No, Bruce. You’re not. | 不 布鲁斯 你不在家里 |
[33:24] | That’s not your home, not anymore. | 那里不再是你的家了 |
[33:26] | It used to be a long time ago. | 你很久以前曾经住在那里 |
[33:29] | Somebody broke in, the back door was open. | 有人闯进来了 后门是开的 |
[33:31] | I think maybe it was you who broke in, Bruce. | 我想这个人大概是你自己 布鲁斯 |
[33:34] | Could that be? | 是不是 |
[33:36] | I couldn’t– I couldn’t find my key. | 我找不到我的钥匙 |
[33:40] | That’s right. That’s right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[33:42] | Because that’s not your home anymore, is it? | 因为这里已经不是你的家了 不是吗 |
[33:46] | You wouldn’t have the key. | 你不可能有钥匙 |
[33:49] | Oh, God. What have I done? | 天哪 我都做了什么 |
[33:51] | You made a mistake, Bruce. That’s all. | 你犯了错 布鲁斯 仅此而已 |
[33:55] | But we’re gonna fix it for you. | 但我们会帮你补过 |
[33:57] | I have some things I need you to do for me, okay? | 有些事需要你帮忙做 好吗 |
[34:00] | Are you still holding that knife in your hand? | 你手里还握着刀吗 |
[34:05] | I needed protection. | 我是想自卫 |
[34:06] | Of course you did, and that’s okay. | 当然是了 这没关系 |
[34:09] | But the police are on their way, | 但警察正赶过来 |
[34:10] | and I do not want them to get the wrong idea, Bruce. | 我不希望他们误解你 布鲁斯 |
[34:13] | So I need you to take that knife and lay it on the floor. | 所以我需要你把刀放在地上 |
[34:15] | Can you do that for me? | 你能做到吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[34:27] | – I did it. – Okay, good. | -我放下了 -很好 |
[34:28] | Now I need you to go outside, through the front door. | 现在需要你出去 从前门走 |
[34:31] | Walk towards the street with your hands raised | 举起双手 走到路边 |
[34:33] | so the officers can see them as they pull up. | 这样警官们一到就能看见 |
[34:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:39] | I know you are, Bruce. | 我明白 布鲁斯 |
[34:41] | Everything is gonna be okay, though. I promise you that. | 不过一切都会没事的 我向你保证 |
[35:11] | – I got lost, Amy. – I know, but we found you. | -我迷路了 艾米 -我知道 但我们找到你了 |
[35:16] | We found you. | 我们找到你了 |
[35:29] | They got him. | 他们控制住他了 |
[35:31] | Amazing Grace. | 谢天谢地[了不起的格蕾丝] |
[35:33] | That’s you. | 多亏了你[那就是你] |
[35:35] | Ma’am, can you tell me is he breathing? | 女士 他还有呼吸吗 |
[35:38] | No, I don’t think so. He just collapsed! | 我觉得没有 他突然晕倒了 |
[35:41] | Okay, Fire and Rescue have already been dispatched to you, ma’am. | 消防救援队已经派过去了 女士 |
[35:43] | They’ll be on-site at any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[35:45] | Now do you know CPR? | 你会做心肺复苏吗 |
[35:46] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 会的 我会做 |
[35:48] | All right, we’re gonna start compressions, okay? | 那我们做一下胸部按压 好吗 |
[36:07] | Possible cardiac event. | 可能是突发的心脏问题 |
[36:08] | I’m being told bedroom, southwest corner. | 患者在卧室 西南角的房间 |
[36:10] | Copy. | 收到 |
[36:13] | Austin Fire and Rescue. | 奥斯汀消防救援队 |
[36:16] | Please help! He’s not breathing! | 帮帮忙吧 他没有呼吸了 |
[36:27] | – Is that a gunshot? – TK! TK! | -他开枪了吗 -TK TK |
[36:44] | The whole team is here. | 全队都在这里 |
[36:47] | I tried to get them to go home, | 我劝他们回家 |
[36:48] | but Marjan’s out there getting them all hyped on caffeine, | 但马里安在外面分发咖啡 来给他们提神醒脑 |
[36:51] | so I don’t think they’re going anywhere. | 所以我想他们是不会走了 |
[36:55] | I talked to your mom. | 我和你妈妈通了电话 |
[36:57] | That was a fun conversation. | 那段对话很有意思 |
[37:00] | She went into full lawyer mode. | 她直接拿出了律师那一套 |
[37:03] | She practically deposed the doctor, | 她都没把医生放在眼里 |
[37:06] | asked him a million medical questions. | 质问了医生一大堆医学问题 |
[37:10] | The good news is he told her | 好消息是 医生告诉她 |
[37:14] | they were able to reinflate your lung, | 他们可以让你肺部复张 |
[37:18] | but, we won’t know about | 但是 我们得等你醒过来 |
[37:21] | any brain issues until you wake up. | 才会知道有没有影响到脑部 |
[37:28] | But I told her not to worry, that her… | 但我和她说不必担心 |
[37:32] | beautiful, strong, resilient kid will be on his feet in no time. | 她那帅气 强壮 坚强的孩子很快就会恢复的 |
[37:44] | TK TK. | |
[37:47] | If you can hear me, I want you to squeeze my hand, okay? | 如果你能听到我 就抓紧我的手 好吗 |
[38:10] | Come back to me, son. | 回到我身边吧 孩子 |
[38:20] | Officer Reyes. | 雷耶斯警官 |
[38:23] | Would you like some time with him? | 你想和他待一会儿吗 |
[38:25] | I don’t want to impose. | 我不想强求 |
[38:27] | No, I think… | 不 我觉得 |
[38:30] | I think he’d appreciate it. | 我觉得他会很感激的 |
[38:35] | I know I would. | 至少我会很感激 |
[38:46] | It’s been awhile since I’ve done this. | 我已经好久没这么做了 |
[38:49] | I’m not really sure if I remember what to do. | 我也不太记得该怎么做了 |
[38:54] | I could really use some peace tonight. | 我今晚真的很需要让自己平静一下 |
[39:00] | I’m not interrupting, am I? | 我没打扰到你吧 |
[39:02] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[39:11] | – Are you okay? – Am I? | -你还好吗 -我吗 |
[39:14] | Yeah, Your team told me that you had some | 你的队员告诉我你今天 |
[39:16] | not-so-good news yourself today. | 得知了不太好的消息 |
[39:19] | I’m really sorry about your sister Michelle. | 我对你妹妹的遭遇深表遗憾 米歇尔 |
[39:24] | You’re here checking on me? | 你是来关心我的吗 |
[39:26] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[39:29] | You’re a good man, Owen Strand. | 你是个好男人 欧文·斯特兰德 |
[39:32] | You saved my son’s life. | 你救了我儿子的命 |
[39:35] | Any hope he has of ever… | 他有的这点希望… |
[39:40] | It’s because of you. | 都是多亏了你 |
[39:44] | That boy is a survivor, like his dad. | 那孩子百折不挠 就像他爸爸一样 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:01] | It’s the group I volunteer for. | 是我参加的志愿组织打来的电话 |
[40:05] | I think they’ll be fine if you let this one go to voicemail. | 我想你让它转到语音信箱也没事 |
[40:09] | I won’t ever ignore a call from someone who needs me again. | 我不会再无视需要我的人打来的任何电话了 |
[40:18] | Michelle, you ready? | 米歇尔 你准备好了吗 |
[40:21] | – I think so. – All right. | -应该吧 -好的 |
[40:33] | Next up, | 接下来这位 |
[40:35] | first time, here at the Bluebonnet. | 这是她首次在矢车菊酒吧登台献唱 |
[40:40] | Miss Michelle “Blue Eyes” Blake. | 有请”碧眼”米歇尔·布雷克小姐 |
[40:47] | Ladies, come and help us out. | 女士们 来点掌声吧 |
[40:55] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[41:08] | ♪Just like the sun over the mountain tops♪ | ♪就像山顶上的太阳♪ |
[41:18] | ♪You know I’ll always come again♪ | ♪你知道我一定会归来♪ |
[41:27] | ♪You know I love to spend my morning times♪ | ♪你知道我很乐意用我的晨间时光♪ |
[41:37] | ♪Like sunlight dancing on your skin♪ | ♪如阳光般在你的肌肤上流连♪ |
[41:46] | ♪I never gone so wrong as for telling lies to you♪ | ♪我从未犯下过欺瞒你这种错误♪ |
[41:56] | ♪What you’ve seen is what I’ve been♪ | ♪你看到的就是最真实的我♪ |
[42:06] | ♪There is nothing I could hide from you♪ | ♪我的一切都逃不过你的眼睛♪ |
[42:15] | ♪You see me better than I can♪ | ♪你比我更了解我自己♪ |
[42:25] | ♪I only hope that you can hold me now♪ | ♪我只希望现在你能抱着我♪ |
[42:34] | ♪Till I can gain control again♪ | ♪直到我寻回自己♪ |