时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | The recipe to these patties is top secret | 这些馅饼的配方可是绝密的 |
[00:21] | But it’s all about what you’re putting in the meat. | 但关键还是在于肉馅的调料 |
[00:25] | Watch it, you little hellions. | 当心点 你们这些小坏蛋 |
[00:27] | They started it, Uncle Todd. | 是他们先动手的 托德叔叔 |
[00:29] | I don’t care who drew first blood. | 我不在乎是谁先起的头 |
[00:31] | Move the Jedi battle away from the grill | 但你们别在离烤架这么近的地方玩光剑大战 |
[00:33] | before somebody gets burned. | 免得有人被烧伤 |
[00:39] | Man, I ain’t never having kids. | 天哪 我绝不要孩子 |
[00:41] | All right, everybody, get out your phones. | 好了 各位 放下手机吧 |
[00:43] | It’s time for the reveal. | 到了揭晓的时刻了 |
[00:46] | Benny, Charlie, Ricky. Hang it. | 本尼 查理 里奇 先别玩了 |
[00:48] | You heard your mom. Get over here. | 你们听到妈妈说的话了 快过来 |
[00:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:51] | Dear Lord, please let it be a girl. | 天哪 千万得是个女孩啊 |
[00:53] | Amen. | 老天保佑 |
[00:54] | Okay, here we go! | 好了 来吧 |
[00:56] | Can we get a countdown, y’all? | 大家能一起倒计时吗 |
[00:58] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三… |
[01:02] | Dang it, Charlie. | 该死的 查理 |
[01:03] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[01:04] | James, we’re finally having a little girl! | 詹姆斯 我们终于要有个女儿了 |
[01:06] | Sweet God, hallelujah. | 谢天谢地 老天保佑啊 |
[01:25] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[01:26] | Well, you’re very lucky that | 算你走运 |
[01:27] | your brother-in-law got you into that pool so fast. | 你姐夫及时地把你推进了池塘里 |
[01:30] | Let’s push one mil of morphine to make him comfortable. | 注射一毫升的吗啡来让他舒服点 |
[01:33] | Yeah, Cap. | 好的 队长 |
[01:34] | Sir, this might sting a little bit, okay? | 先生 这可能会有点疼 好吗 |
[01:36] | I’m just gonna put this sterilized gauze… | 我得在你的伤口上盖上消毒纱布 |
[01:38] | On until you get to the hospital, okay? | 直到你抵达医院 好吗 |
[01:42] | The burns look pretty superficial, actually, | 看上去应该只是表层烧伤 |
[01:44] | probably nothing more than a second-degree. | 最严重也就是个二级烧伤 |
[01:46] | But my face will be okay, right? | 我应该不会破相吧 |
[01:48] | I think so. | 应该不会的 |
[01:49] | And that eyebrow will grow back in no time. | 你那眉毛很快就会长回来了 |
[01:51] | Wait. What’s wrong with my eyebrow? | 等等 我的眉毛怎么了 |
[01:54] | Nice one. | 损得好 |
[01:56] | What do you say, Captain? | 你怎么看 队长 |
[01:57] | Judd. | 贾德 |
[01:59] | Hey, y’all, that’s good. That’s enough! | 你们几个 行了 够了 |
[02:01] | Hey, Stollman, kill the pressure on the hose, will you? | 斯托曼 把水关了 行吗 |
[02:04] | All right. Hey, great work, everybody. | 好了 各位 干得漂亮 |
[02:07] | Let’s pack it up and go. | 咱们收拾收拾 走吧 |
[02:12] | Man, who knew gender reveal dust could go out like that? | 天哪 谁知道揭晓孩子性别的色粉会搞成这样 |
[02:14] | Yeah, well, you take any starch-based powder | 是啊 你把任何含淀粉的粉尘 |
[02:16] | and put it near an open flame, watch what happens. | 放在明火上试试 看看会发生什么 |
[02:19] | You ask me, the whole idea of a gender reveal party is pretty messed up, | 我觉得整个性别揭晓派对的想法就是个馊主意 |
[02:22] | people filming themselves rooting for a girl or a boy, | 人们录下自己想要男孩还是女孩的视频 |
[02:25] | it’s unseemly. | 这并不合适 |
[02:26] | Yeah, not to mention, you don’t get the gender from the ultrasound. | 更不用说 孩子的性别又不是超声波决定的 |
[02:28] | You get it from the kid. | 孩子的性别是孩子自带的 |
[02:29] | Sing it, brother. | 可不是吗 |
[02:31] | 126, we’re on the move. Let’s go. | 126队 收队 咱们走吧 |
[02:35] | Miss Molly! | 莫莉小姐 |
[02:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:37] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[02:39] | – Ma’am, are you okay? – She’s coming! | -女士 你还好吗 -我要生了 |
[02:40] | Sir, how many months is she? | 先生 她几个月了 |
[02:42] | Seven months. It’s too early. | 七个月 太早了 |
[02:43] | Probably induced by the stress. | 可能是由压力引起的 |
[02:44] | – Ma’am, we’re gonna get you to a hospital right away. – No time. | -女士 我们现在就送你去医院 -来不及了 |
[02:47] | – But you just went into labor. – I’ve had three of these, kid. | -但你才刚开始分娩 -我生过三个孩子 |
[02:49] | Trust me, she’s coming now. | 相信我 她要出来了 |
[02:52] | – Judd. – What? | -贾德 -怎么了 |
[02:54] | Since Cap’s gone, you’re in charge. | 队长不在 现在你是老大 |
[02:55] | Oh, right. Right. | 对了 对 |
[02:57] | All right, so go inside, get–get sheets, towels, anything that’s clean. | 好的 你进去 拿床单 毛巾 任何干净的东西 |
[03:00] | – Yeah. – Get on the radio, | -好的 -无线电联系调度中心 |
[03:01] | tell them that we need an RA unit ASAP. | 告诉他们我们需要救护车 越快越好 |
[03:03] | Hey, then grab that med kit off the truck, come back with it. | 通知完了你就把车上的医药箱拿来 |
[03:05] | You can help Marjan with anything she needs. | 你可以帮马里安一把 |
[03:07] | – Me? – Yeah, you’re certified, ain’t you? | -我来 -是啊 你不是有助产士资格证吗 |
[03:11] | You can do this. You’re almost there. | 你可以的 就快好了 |
[03:12] | Take a deep breath and push. | 深呼吸 用力 |
[03:14] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[03:16] | Push. | 用力 |
[03:18] | – I can see it. – She’s coming too early. | -我已经能看见孩子了 -她来的太早了 |
[03:20] | – Oh, she’s coming too early, I’m not right. – You got this. | -她来得太早了 我还没准备好 -你可以的 |
[03:22] | Okay? take a deep breath and push. | 深呼吸 用力 |
[03:24] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[03:26] | Okay, push, push, push, push. | 好的 用力 用力 用力 用力 |
[03:29] | I can see her! I can see her! | 我已经能看见她了 我看见她了 |
[03:35] | You did it, Mama. | 你做到了 妈妈 |
[03:37] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[03:41] | Congratulations, it’s a boy. | 祝贺你们 这是个男孩 |
[03:43] | That’s impossible. That–that cloud was pink. | 不可能 刚刚明明是粉色的云 |
[03:46] | It was pink, man. | 是粉色的 |
[03:59] | 纽约 2001年12月 | |
[03:59] | Who misses their own son’s birthday? | 谁会错过自己儿子的生日 |
[04:01] | One of my guys was having a hard time. | 我有个队员最近不太好过 |
[04:03] | I just couldn’t bail. | 我义不容辞 |
[04:04] | Your son was having a hard time. | 你儿子最近也很不好过 |
[04:06] | TK understands. | TK会理解的 |
[04:07] | Everyone at my station has lost so many people… | 队里的每个人都失去了很多人 |
[04:09] | So help me, Owen, if you throw 9/11 in my face one more time… | 欧文 如果你再敢在我面前提911事件 |
[04:16] | They’re calling it a level two coma. | 医生说这是二级昏迷 |
[04:19] | He moans a little, chews in his sleep. | 他呻吟了几声 在睡梦中嚼东西 |
[04:22] | He’s probably starving. | 他可能饿了 |
[04:24] | And it seems like he’s gonna wake up, and he just… | 似乎他就快醒来了 但他… |
[04:28] | doesn’t. | 并没有 |
[04:30] | Owen, I’m so sorry. | 欧文 我很抱歉 |
[04:32] | But we were lucky… | 但我们很幸运 |
[04:34] | that the bullet didn’t hit his heart or his spine. | 子弹没有打中他的心脏或脊椎 |
[04:37] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[04:38] | It did nick a major vessel in his shoulder, | 不过子弹确实伤了他肩上的一根大血管 |
[04:41] | under the sub… | 在锁骨 |
[04:43] | Subclavian artery. | 锁骨下动脉 |
[04:45] | I had to take a couple of anatomy surveys in grad school, so… | 在研究生院的时候 我不得不进行一些解剖学调查 |
[04:48] | – Good recall. – Thanks. | -记性不错 -多谢夸奖 |
[04:50] | And then he went into hypovolemic shock, | 然后他进入了低血容量性休克 |
[04:54] | some of his organs started to shut down. | 一些器官也开始衰竭了 |
[04:56] | Oh, my God, Owen. | 天哪 欧文 |
[04:58] | But look at him, He’s…he’s doing better. | 不过你看他 他在好转 |
[05:02] | He’s breathing on his own. | 他能自主呼吸 |
[05:04] | Everything seems to be functioning okay now. | 身体机能看上去一切正常 |
[05:10] | Come on, come meet my boy. | 来吧 见见我儿子 |
[05:17] | He looks like you. | 他长得很像你 |
[05:19] | He looks more like his mother, actually. | 其实更像他母亲 |
[05:22] | Does she know yet? | 她知道了吗 |
[05:24] | She’s travelling on business in China. | 她去中国出差了 |
[05:26] | She’s desperately trying to get a flight back, but… | 正在想方设法搭飞机回来 |
[05:29] | I told her by the time that happens, he’ll be awake. | 但我告诉她 等她回来时 他应该已经醒了 |
[05:31] | – Yeah. – And the doctors say it could be any minute. | -没错 -医生说他随时可能醒来 |
[05:34] | So I’m–I’m just waiting here. | 所以我就在这等着 |
[05:40] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[05:42] | I didn’t realize how much I could use the companionship. | 没想到我居然会这么需要陪伴 |
[05:48] | – And a shower. – Yeah. | -我也得洗个澡了 -没错 |
[05:49] | – Right? – Yep. Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[05:51] | – I’m guessing. – You’re pretty gamey, yeah. | -我想 -你身上味道确实挺大的 |
[05:53] | Dad. | 爸 |
[05:55] | TK TK. | |
[05:59] | – Dad. – It’s all right. | -爸 -没事了 |
[06:00] | – Where am I? And what happened? – It’s all right. | -我在哪里 出什么事了 -没事了 |
[06:02] | It’s all right. You’re okay. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[06:03] | You’re in the hospital, but you’re okay. | 你在医院里 但你没事 |
[06:05] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在呢 我在呢 |
[06:06] | What happened? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[06:09] | You were shot. | 你中枪了 |
[06:14] | Is she my doctor? | 她是我的医生吗 |
[06:16] | Who, me? Oh, no. | 谁 我吗 不是 |
[06:17] | No, I’m–I’m his, date. | 不 我是他的约会对象 |
[06:22] | You brought a date? | 你把约会对象带来了 |
[06:33] | Last thing I remember is… | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[06:36] | being at the station that night, | 就是那天晚上在局里 |
[06:39] | talking to you and petting Buttercup. | 和你聊天 和毛毛玩 |
[06:44] | After that, it’s…it’s all black. | 之后就一片空白了 |
[06:47] | That’s probably for the best. | 这样或许最好 |
[06:50] | Dad, what happened? | 爸 出什么事了 |
[06:52] | Who–who the hell shot me? | 到底是谁开枪打我 |
[06:55] | We were responding to a possible cardiac event | 我们在处理一起可能的突发心脏问题 |
[06:58] | behind a locked door… | 当时门锁着 |
[07:00] | Forced our way in, | 我们强行进入 |
[07:01] | and a seven-year-old boy with his grandfather’s gun shot you. | 一个七岁的小男孩用他祖父的枪打了你 |
[07:07] | He thought we were intruders. | 他以为我们是入侵者 |
[07:10] | Oh, that poor kid. | 那个可怜的孩子 |
[07:13] | Does anybody know how he’s holding up? | 有人知道他现在怎么样了吗 |
[07:15] | I hear he’s been meeting with APD counseling. | 我听说他正在见奥斯汀警局的心理咨询师 |
[07:18] | He’s come from a good family, goes to a nice church. | 他出身的家庭不错 去的也是很好的教堂 |
[07:24] | It’s so like you to be sitting here | 你总是这样 坐在病床上 |
[07:26] | with a hole in your chest | 胸口还带着弹孔 |
[07:27] | and still thinking about somebody else. | 却还不忘考虑他人 |
[07:29] | Right, I’m–I’m gonna go home tomorrow, | 好吧 我明天就回家了 |
[07:30] | but I-I can’t even remember it. | 而我也根本记不起来这件事 |
[07:32] | Is that kid gonna be able to forget it? | 这个孩子能忘记吗 |
[07:38] | Okay, there–there is one more thing | 好吧 还有一件事 |
[07:41] | I have to ask you, but you got to promise to give it to me straight. | 我必须得问你 但你得保证要和我实话实说 |
[07:45] | Sure, anything. | 当然 问什么都行 |
[07:48] | What’s the deal with that hot babe, Zoe? | 那个美女佐伊是怎么回事 |
[07:51] | First of all, she is not just a hot babe. | 首先 她不仅是美女 |
[07:53] | She is the head of the psychology department at UT. | 她还是得克萨斯大学心理系的系主任 |
[07:58] | – And she is a really hot babe. – Yeah, she is. | -而且她真的是个美女 -确实 |
[08:01] | So are you gonna tell me how long you’ve been seeing her? | 你打算告诉我你们约会多久了吗 |
[08:03] | When you tell me how long you’ve been seeing the cop. | 等你先告诉我你和那个警察约会多久了之后再说 |
[08:06] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:12] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不 不 不 |
[08:15] | Wait. No, wait. Wait. | 等等 不 等等 再等等 |
[08:20] | You still here? | 还没走呢 |
[08:21] | I’m bonding with Buttercup. | 我在和毛毛联络感情 |
[08:23] | Your shift is over. | 你的轮班结束了 |
[08:24] | Wait. Okay. Okay. | 等等 好了 好了 |
[08:27] | You see how good he listens to Auntie. | 你看它多听阿姨的话 |
[08:30] | That’s ’cause you love Auntie the most. | 因为你最爱阿姨了 |
[08:31] | Okay, it’s because you have the doggy treats. | 好了 那是因为你有狗狗零食 |
[08:33] | Wait till TK gets back. | 等TK回来 |
[08:34] | We’ll see how much love you get then. | 再看看它还爱不爱你 |
[08:36] | When is TK coming back? | TK什么时候回来 |
[08:38] | – He needs to heal. – So, like, a couple weeks? | -他得养伤 -所以还得再等几周吗 |
[08:40] | No, sooner than that. | 不 不用那么久 |
[08:41] | He was shot. | 他中枪了 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I heard that a firefighter in Los Angeles | 是啊 我听说洛杉矶有个消防员 |
[08:45] | had a piece of rebar go through his brain, | 被一条钢筋穿了脑 |
[08:47] | and then he was back at work within a month. | 然后他在一个月内就回去工作了 |
[08:49] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[08:50] | Well, my buddy swears it’s true. | 我哥们发誓这是真的 |
[08:53] | California, man. | 加州啊 哥们 |
[08:54] | When’s Cap coming back? | 队长什么时候回来 |
[08:56] | Soon, I hope. | 希望尽快吧 |
[08:57] | What, you don’t like filling in for him? | 怎么 你不喜欢代他的职吗 |
[08:59] | I mean, I like the little bump in pay, | 我喜欢工资小涨 |
[09:01] | but y’all can keep the rest of it. | 不过多出来的活就留给你们吧 |
[09:03] | Hey, Daddy, where you at? | 爸 你在哪儿呢 |
[09:04] | I’m at home. | 我在家 |
[09:06] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[09:07] | You’re supposed to be running errands today, | 你今天应该去办事 |
[09:08] | and plus, Grace is cooking. | 而且 格蕾丝在做饭 |
[09:09] | Well, I hope she didn’t go to a lot of trouble, | 好吧 希望不会太麻烦她 |
[09:12] | ’cause I’m–I’m gonna have to take a rain check. | 因为我不得不改期了 |
[09:15] | Wha–oh, you not feeling good? | 你觉得不舒服吗 |
[09:16] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[09:18] | I just had some things I had to do around the house, lost track of time. | 我只是在屋里做点事情 忘了时间了 |
[09:22] | All right, well, get in your truck, | 好吧 快开上你的车 |
[09:23] | and, you know, we’ll keep dinner warm. | 我们会热好晚餐 |
[09:24] | I’m just getting off of work now. | 我现在就下班了 |
[09:26] | Not tonight, Juddy. | 今晚不行 贾德 |
[09:28] | Think I’ll stay in. | 我想待在家里 |
[09:31] | Hey, you sound kind of funny. | 你这话说得真有趣 |
[09:32] | I am funny. | 我本来就有趣 |
[09:34] | Life of the party. | 是派对之王呢 |
[09:35] | Give my apologies to Grace. | 替我向格蕾丝致歉 |
[09:37] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们回头再聊 |
[09:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | Hey, Daddy, where are you? | 爸 你在哪 |
[10:01] | Lord in Heaven. You drive all the way out here? | 天哪 你大老远开车过来的吗 |
[10:04] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[10:09] | Oh, for Pete’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[10:12] | Why didn’t you tell me you needed help? | 你为什么不跟我说你需要帮助 |
[10:14] | – Because I don’t need any help. – Yeah. | -因为我才不需要什么帮助 -是啊 |
[10:19] | How long you been laying here in the dark? | 你在这黑灯瞎火地躺多久了 |
[10:22] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[10:24] | since the sun went down. | 从太阳落山那时开始的 |
[10:25] | Oh, so you’ve been laying in here all day? | 所以你在这里躺了一整天吗 |
[10:27] | No, just from the middle of the afternoon, | 不 也就中午才躺的 |
[10:29] | and now I’ve got to go relieve myself. | 现在我得去方便了 |
[10:32] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[10:34] | So you were just holding it all day? | 所以你憋了一整天吗 |
[10:37] | You can sniff the rug if you need to. | 你不信可以闻闻地毯 |
[10:40] | I’ma pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[10:44] | So how’d that happen? | 所以怎么会摔的 |
[10:46] | How did it happen? | 怎么摔的吗 |
[10:47] | I-I just got out of the shower, | 我刚洗完澡出来 |
[10:49] | and I tripped over that damn rug | 在找裤子的时候 |
[10:51] | while I was looking for my britches. | 被地毯绊倒了 |
[10:54] | Oh, here they are. | 它在这里 |
[10:57] | So how come you didn’t call Mr. Rick or Delores? | 你怎么没叫瑞克先生或者德洛丽丝来 |
[11:02] | What, and have them come over here | 什么 让他们过来 |
[11:04] | and catch me in my skivvies? | 看我的内衣秀吗 |
[11:05] | Well, you should have called me. | 你该打给我的 |
[11:07] | Oh, you was at work. | 你在上班 |
[11:09] | It wasn’t an emergency anyway. | 反正这也算不上是紧急情况 |
[11:12] | Besides that, I was just fixing to get up | 而且 你进来的时候 |
[11:14] | when you walked in here. | 我就快要站起来了 |
[11:16] | Yeah, you looked like you was just fixing to. | 是呢 你确实看着就像马上就要站起来了 |
[11:20] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[11:22] | Oh, I-I could eat. Yeah. | 我可以吃点 |
[11:24] | Why don’t you let me fix you something? | 我来给你做点吧 |
[11:26] | You got anything in there? | 你这里有什么食材吗 |
[11:27] | There’s some chorizo in the icebox, | 冰箱里有辣香肠 |
[11:30] | and, I think there’s some eggs in there, too. | 我觉得里面还有些鸡蛋 |
[11:34] | I thought Grace was gonna cook. | 我以为今天是格蕾丝做饭 |
[11:37] | Well, I’ma have to give her call now | 我马上给她打电话 |
[11:38] | ’cause she–she… | 因为她 |
[11:41] | She was making a chili… | 她在做辣椒 |
[11:45] | Let–let me get rid of that old rug, will ya? | 我把那旧地毯扔了 好吗 |
[11:48] | Oh, no, your mama loved this rug. | 不 你妈妈很喜欢这地毯 |
[11:51] | It ain’t gonna go anywhere. | 绝不能扔它 |
[12:06] | Here you go, son. | 给你 儿子 |
[12:08] | I’m not even halfway done with this one. | 我这瓶都只喝了一小半 |
[12:10] | You heard the doctor. | 你听到医生的话了 |
[12:11] | You can’t overhydrate. If your– | 你得多喝水 如果你的 |
[12:14] | Don’t tell me what color my pee should be again. | 别再告诉我尿液该是什么颜色 |
[12:16] | – What? – You need a pillow. | -搞什么 -你需要个枕头 |
[12:17] | – I’m fine. – No. | -我不用 -不行 |
[12:19] | No, you look uncomfortable. | 不 你看起来不太舒服 |
[12:21] | Last thing you need is a stiff neck. | 你可千万不能落枕 |
[12:22] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[12:25] | Do you really plan to hover over me like a mother hen | 你真打算接下来三周都像个老母鸡一样 |
[12:27] | for the next three weeks? | 对我嘘寒问暖吗 |
[12:29] | They said you might heal up in ten days, but, yeah. | 他们说你十天就能痊愈 但是 没错 |
[12:31] | I talked to Deputy Chief Radford. | 我和拉德福副局说了 |
[12:32] | He said to take as much time at home as I need. | 他说需要的话 我在家待多久都行 |
[12:35] | Dad, that’s crazy. You should get back to work. | 爸爸 这太离谱了 你该回去工作 |
[12:38] | What are you gonna do about food? | 那你吃什么 |
[12:39] | You–you stocked the fridge, | 冰箱都被你塞满了 |
[12:40] | and I got a delivery app on my phone. | 我手机上也有外卖软件 |
[12:43] | I’ll be okay, I promise. | 我会没事的 我保证 |
[12:47] | – You sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[12:48] | You could probably make next shift. | 你或许还能赶上下一趟轮班 |
[12:51] | All right. I’ll go get changed. | 好吧 我去换衣服 |
[12:54] | Listen, TK. | 听着 TK |
[12:57] | You’ll be back in no time… two weeks or less. | 你很快就能回来的 可能连两周都不用 |
[13:01] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 是啊 咱走着瞧 |
[13:07] | Devil’s Horn. | 魔鬼之角 |
[13:08] | Now, inside that cave, son, your destiny awaits. | 儿子 你的命运正在这洞里等着你 |
[13:14] | I always kind of pictured my destiny including Wi-Fi and sunlight. | 我一直都觉得我的命运里会有无线网和阳光 |
[13:18] | And, Dad, I can tell you right now | 爸爸 我现在就能告诉你 |
[13:20] | that caving is not gonna be my jam. | 探索洞穴绝不是我的菜 |
[13:23] | Okay, how far does this thing even go? | 这玩意儿到底有多深 |
[13:25] | It’s called spelunking, | 这叫做洞穴探险 |
[13:27] | and whether it’s your jam or not, | 不管是不是你的菜 |
[13:28] | it’s good to be a little scared sometimes. | 有时候有点害怕也是好事 |
[13:31] | Okay, please don’t drop a quote on me. | 得了 别拿名言来压我 |
[13:33] | “Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.” | “恐惧比世上任何事都更能击溃人” |
[13:36] | There’s a reason that people climb mountains or swim with sharks. | 人们登山或者与鲨鱼同游 都是有原因的 |
[13:40] | It’s because when you push yourself to the limits and you succeed, | 因为当你把自己逼到极限 并获得成功后 |
[13:44] | then you feel like there’s nothing that you can’t conquer. | 你就会觉得自己可以战胜一切困难 |
[13:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:50] | Is this about Trent Davis kicking my ass? | 这是关于特伦特·戴维斯让我难堪那事吗 |
[13:52] | It’s not just about Trent Davis kicking your ass | 这不只是关于特伦特·戴维斯让你难堪 |
[13:56] | or Derek Coburn. | 或者德里克·库本那事 |
[13:57] | It’s about you being too chicken | 我带你来是因为你太怯懦了 |
[13:59] | to turn in your résumé for the art gallery internship. | 连向美术馆实习项目递交简历都不敢 |
[14:02] | Because I’m not like you! | 因为我不像你 |
[14:05] | I didn’t inherit your confidence. | 我没继承你的自信 |
[14:08] | That’s just it, Keithan. | 那你就错了 基森 |
[14:10] | I wasn’t born with confidence. | 我也不是生来就自信 |
[14:12] | I earned it, and you can, too. | 这是我努力的结果 你也可以的 |
[14:16] | By crawling through a pitch-black hole | 用这种方法来获得自信吗 |
[14:17] | into the bowels of the Earth? | 沿着漆黑的洞穴爬进地球深处 |
[14:21] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:23] | You doing any better | 我们也爬了一会儿了 |
[14:23] | now that we’ve been in here a little bit? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[14:25] | No, it still feels like I’m crawling through a nightmare factory. | 没有 我还是感觉像在一座”噩梦工厂”里爬行 |
[14:30] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[14:31] | Don’t–don’t bats hang out in caves? | 洞穴里不是住着蝙蝠吗 |
[14:33] | There’s no bats in this cave. | 这个洞穴没有蝙蝠 |
[14:34] | Blind salamanders maybe, spiders for sure. | 可能会有得州盲螈 一定会有蜘蛛 |
[14:37] | You know, you could have just stopped after saying there weren’t bats. | 你只要说这里没有蝙蝠就行了 |
[14:42] | Dad, this seems a little narrow, no? | 爸 这里似乎有点窄了吧 |
[14:46] | Well, they call it “the Birth Canal.” | 这个地方被称为”产道” |
[14:50] | Now, it’s a tight squeeze, but just beyond this passage, | 这里确实很窄 但通过这一段之后 |
[14:54] | the cave opens up | 洞穴就豁然开朗 |
[14:55] | into a beautiful cathedral of stone. | 你就能进入到石头组成的美好殿堂之中 |
[14:58] | Every time, it’s like a rebirth, | 每次爬过这里都像是一次重生 |
[15:01] | and I won’t let fear — | 而我不会让恐惧 |
[15:04] | Dad! | 爸 |
[15:06] | Dad! | 爸 |
[15:08] | Dad! | 爸 |
[15:09] | – Are you okay? – I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[15:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:13] | Grab my legs… | 抓住我的腿 |
[15:15] | and I’ll try to shimmy out of here. | 我会想办法挣出来的 |
[15:23] | You’re stuck. | 你被卡住了 |
[15:25] | Hey, Dad, what are we gonna do? | 爸 我们该怎么办 |
[15:26] | I need you to listen to me. | 你按我说的去做 |
[15:27] | You need to climb out of here and go get help. | 你从这里爬出去求救 |
[15:31] | You can do this, son. | 你能做到的 儿子 |
[15:32] | I believe in you. Now go, okay? | 我相信你 现在就去吧 好吗 |
[15:58] | My dad and I were crawling down this tunnel when he slipped. | 我爸和我一起沿着洞穴爬行 然后他脚下一滑 |
[16:01] | He fell face-first. | 脸朝下滑下去了 |
[16:02] | Now he’s stuck up to his knees. I-I couldn’t pull him out. | 现在他膝盖被卡住了 我没法把他拽出来 |
[16:04] | Do you know what angle your dad got stuck at? | 你知道你爸被卡在什么角度吗 |
[16:06] | Were his legs like this, this, or this? | 他的腿是这样 这样 还是这样的 |
[16:08] | Like–like that. | 像那样 |
[16:11] | So do you remember how far in y’all went, | 你能记得你们俩爬进去了多远 |
[16:12] | how far down, how many turns, any of that? | 爬了多深 转了几个弯这些情况吗 |
[16:15] | No. | 我不记得了 |
[16:16] | No, it was dark, and–and I was scared. | 里面很黑 我还很害怕 |
[16:19] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 |
[16:21] | My dad called it “the Birth Canal.” | 我爸说那个地方叫”产道” |
[16:22] | – Does that help? – Yeah, it does, actually. | -这信息有用吗 -有用 真的 |
[16:24] | That’s a great job remembering that. | 能记住这个就很不错了 |
[16:26] | Please don’t let him die down there. | 求你们了 别让他死在那里面 |
[16:28] | We’re gonna do everything we can to get him out. | 我们会尽力救他出来的 |
[16:30] | In the meantime, I want you to go get those cuts looked at. | 与此同时 你的这些割伤也需要处理一下 |
[16:33] | Paul, take Keithan down to EMS, have him checked out. | 保罗 带基森去急救队那边 检查他的状况 |
[16:36] | – You got it, Cap. – All right. | -收到 队长 -好的 |
[16:38] | – So? – They got to seal this thing up. | -情况怎样 -这地方本该被封起来的 |
[16:39] | I’ve had three calls where people got stuck down there. | 我出过三次警去救卡在下面的人 |
[16:42] | Three calls? How many saves? | 三次出警 几次成功 |
[16:45] | How far down is it? | 这次救援位置有多深 |
[16:46] | To the Birth Canal is 80 feet. | “产道”离出口有24米 |
[16:47] | All right, let’s get geared up! | 大家穿上装备 |
[16:49] | Cap, Cap. | 队长 |
[16:50] | There’s some 90-degree turns in there | 洞穴里面有一些90度的拐角 |
[16:52] | that ain’t but two-feet wide. | 它们最多只有60厘米宽 |
[16:53] | Well, that excludes everybody except… | 那其他所有人都下不去 除了 |
[17:01] | This reminds of that movie The Descent. | 这让我想起《黑暗侵袭》那部电影了 |
[17:03] | It’s where these monsters just jump out | 在电影里怪物们跳出来 |
[17:05] | and rip these spelunker chicks in half– | 把在洞穴里爬行的女孩们撕成两半 |
[17:06] | – Hey, Mateo. – yeah? | -马特奥 -怎么了 |
[17:08] | Would you please stop? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[17:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:12] | Bennett! Can you hear me? | 贝内特 你能听到吗 |
[17:15] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[17:16] | Who’s there? | 你们是谁 |
[17:17] | My name’s Marjan. I have Mateo with me. | 我叫马里安 和我一起的还有马特奥 |
[17:19] | We’re from Austin FD, | 我们是奥斯汀消防局的人 |
[17:20] | and we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会把你救出去的 好吗 |
[17:24] | Is Keithan okay? | 基森没事吧 |
[17:26] | Yeah, he’s doing fine. | 他没事 |
[17:27] | He’ll be a lot better once you’re up there, too. | 等你被救上去了 他会更好的 |
[17:30] | I’m gonna toss this down, Marjan. | 我要把这个扔下去了 马里安 |
[17:32] | We’re gonna pull you out of here, all right? | 我们会把你拉出来 好吗 |
[17:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:36] | You’re doing good. Just hang in there. | 你做得不错 坚持住 |
[17:40] | We’re moving as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽量快了 |
[17:42] | All right, Mateo, I’m gonna throw this up to you. | 好了 马特奥 我要把这个扔上去给你 |
[17:43] | Ready to catch? | 准备好接了吗 |
[17:45] | Got it. | 接住了 |
[17:50] | And pull! | 拉 |
[17:53] | Come on. | 加油 |
[17:55] | Okay, stop! Stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停停停 |
[17:58] | He’s in there pretty good. | 他被卡得很死 |
[18:01] | Okay, take that back up to the surface | 你把绳子拉回到地面上 |
[18:02] | and drill in rope anchors at every corner | 而且在每个拐角都打上绳锚 |
[18:04] | so it doesn’t snag. | 这样绳子就不会被钩住了 |
[18:05] | Okay. What about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[18:06] | I need to open this tunnel up. | 我得把这个卡口弄开点 |
[18:11] | Okay, Bennett, you’re gonna feel some vibrations, | 贝内特 你会感觉到一些震动 |
[18:13] | and I have to warn you, this may not feel good. | 我得警告你 这也许会很不舒服 |
[18:35] | How we looking down there, Marjan? | 下面情况如何了 马里安 |
[18:40] | I just need to add a little lube, | 我只需要再加点润滑 |
[18:41] | and we should be good to go. | 我们应该就能出来了 |
[18:47] | I’m pouring soap solution on you now | 我要在你身上倒点肥皂水 |
[18:49] | to reduce the friction. | 来减小摩擦力 |
[18:50] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[18:52] | I can’t–I can’t– | 我不能 我不能 |
[18:54] | I find it hard to breathe. | 我呼吸很困难 |
[18:56] | I don’t know why. My chest hurts. | 我不知道为什么 我的胸口很痛 |
[18:58] | Well, your lungs weren’t built to hold the weight of your body. | 你的肺部无法支撑身体的重量 |
[19:00] | But we’re almost done. | 但我们就快成功了 |
[19:02] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[19:05] | Here we go. Do it, Cap. | 我们开始吧 动手吧 队长 |
[19:07] | Okay! | 好 |
[19:12] | It’s working. It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[19:16] | Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停下来 快停下 |
[19:22] | Bennett, what happened? | 贝内特 怎么了 |
[19:24] | My chest… there’s a rock protruding. | 我的胸口 这里有一块石头突出来了 |
[19:27] | Can you flex your back and lift yourself up? | 你能弯曲背部 自己抬高身体避开那块石头吗 |
[19:30] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[19:33] | Cap, we have a problem. | 队长 出了个问题 |
[19:35] | He’s snagged on a rock, | 他被一块石头阻住了 |
[19:36] | and if he had any strength left, | 如果他还有力气 |
[19:37] | he could just lift himself clear, | 他就能自己抬高避开石头 |
[19:38] | but he’s about to asphyxiate. | 但他快要窒息了 |
[19:42] | Put the radio next to him. | 把无线电放在他旁边 |
[19:45] | Here, I want you to talk to your father. | 给你 我希望你和你父亲谈谈 |
[19:48] | Ben, you still with me? | 本 你还清醒着吗 |
[19:50] | Okay, my cap wants you to hear something. | 我队长想让你听几句话 |
[19:52] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[19:56] | K-Keithan. | 基森 |
[19:58] | Look, I know that you’re tired… | 我知道你累了 |
[20:02] | and scared and you just want to give up. | 很害怕 你很想放弃 |
[20:05] | But come on, like you said, right? | 但加油啊 就像你以前说过的 不是吗 |
[20:08] | “If we face our fears, there’s nothing we can’t conquer,” | “如果我们直面恐惧 我们就能战胜一切困难” |
[20:10] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:11] | Right. | 对 |
[20:13] | So, when they say “now”, | 所以 当他们说”起”的时候 |
[20:14] | you got to give it everything you got. | 你得竭尽全力抬高身体 |
[20:17] | And, Dad…I love you. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[20:21] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:26] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[20:27] | On three, everything you’ve got. | 我数到三 使出你所有的力气 |
[20:31] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[20:33] | now! | 起 |
[20:43] | He’s clear! He’s clear! | 他安全了 他安全了 |
[20:49] | Send down a basket so we can get him out of here. | 放一个篮子下来 我们把他带出去 |
[20:55] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[20:57] | I’ve never been so scared in my life. | 我这辈子都没这么害怕过 |
[20:58] | You did it. You did it, son. | 你做到了 儿子 |
[21:01] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[21:02] | No, they did. | 不 他们救了你 |
[21:05] | Your dad’s right, he wouldn’t have made it without you. | 你爸爸是对的 没有你他撑不过来的 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Keithan, you still scared of a little internship? | 基森 还害怕一次小小的实习吗 |
[21:11] | – Hell, no. – That’s my boy. | -不怕了 -真是我的好儿子 |
[21:25] | Oh, man, I’m about fit to bust. | 天哪 我真是太开心了 |
[21:29] | Gracey, this cobbler is one of the many reasons | 格蕾丝 这份酥皮水果馅饼就是 |
[21:33] | that you’re my favorite daughter-in-law. | 你是我最爱的儿媳的众多原因之一 |
[21:37] | Well, thank you, Dad, so much. | 太感谢你了 爸爸 |
[21:39] | Daddy, let me ask you this. | 爸爸 我想问问你 |
[21:40] | How come you always go on about her being your favorite daughter, | 你怎么总是说她是你最爱的儿媳 |
[21:42] | but you never say anything | 但你却从来不说 |
[21:43] | about–about where I rank among your favorite sons. | 我是你第几喜欢的儿子 |
[21:46] | Oh, you’re one of the top three. | 你是前三名 |
[21:50] | Top three, damn. Wow. | 前三名 厉害了 |
[21:52] | Thank you. You want some coffee? | 谢谢 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[21:55] | No, thanks. It’s getting late. | 不了 谢谢 时候不早了 |
[21:57] | I guess I better be hitting the road. | 我想我该回家了 |
[22:00] | So hang on just a– just a minute here, ’cause… | 稍等一下 因为 |
[22:04] | We wanted to talk to you just about what happened | 我们想和你谈谈那天晚上 |
[22:06] | the other night over at your place. | 在你家发生的事情 |
[22:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:10] | With you falling down and everything. | 就是你摔倒了那件事 |
[22:13] | Well, shoot, that’s nothing. | 那没什么 |
[22:15] | Well, you know, we were talking. | 我们谈了谈 |
[22:18] | That’s the third time you fell this year, | 这是今年你第三次摔倒了 |
[22:20] | and that ain’t including the automobile accident you got in last spring. | 还没算上去年春天你出车祸那次 |
[22:24] | – So… – Well, I told you | -所以 -我告诉过你了 |
[22:25] | that’s because that nitwit cut me off. | 那是因为有个白痴挡我道 |
[22:27] | The insurance company agrees with me. | 保险公司也同意我的说法 |
[22:30] | What–what’s that got to do with anything? | 那事跟这些有什么关系 |
[22:34] | Well, we’re just worried about you, Dad. | 我们只是担心你 爸爸 |
[22:35] | That’s all. | 就只是这样 |
[22:36] | There’s no reason to worry about me. | 没有必要担心我 |
[22:41] | We kind of see it different than that, you know. You– | 我们不这么觉得 |
[22:44] | You being in that big-ass house all by yourself is worrisome. | 那么大一栋房子就你一个人住 这令人担忧 |
[22:47] | What’s worrisome about me being in my house? | 我住在自己家里有什么值得担忧的 |
[22:50] | I’ve been in that house for 40 years. | 我已经在那房子里住了40年了 |
[22:53] | I plan to die in that house. | 我还打算死在那房子里呢 |
[22:55] | Well, yeah, at this rate, it ain’t gonna be long. | 照这个速度来看 不会太久了 |
[22:57] | What the hell do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:58] | You know exactly what it means. | 你很清楚我什么意思 |
[23:00] | If I hadn’t come over there the other night, | 如果那晚我没过去看你的话 |
[23:01] | you’d still be on your keister right now. | 你到现在还没爬起来呢 |
[23:03] | What the hell you say? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:05] | And who asked you to come over anyway? | 谁请你来看我了 |
[23:07] | Oh, my God, you can be a stubborn old goat, man. | 天哪 你这个老顽固 |
[23:10] | Judd… | 贾德 |
[23:11] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:13] | Y’all trying to get me to move into a nursing home? Is that it? | 你们想让我搬进养老院 是吗 |
[23:16] | What are you talking about a nursing home? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:18] | Hell, no, we’re not. | 我们不是这个意思 |
[23:18] | We’re saying that we want you to have a-a-a more manageable house | 我们是说 我们想让你找一个更方便的 |
[23:22] | with fewer steps that’s closer to us. | 台阶更少 离我们更近的房子 |
[23:25] | I told you that I want to stay in my house, | 我说了 我想住在我的房子里 |
[23:27] | in my house. | 在我自己的房子里 |
[23:30] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | Would you at least let us get you some help? | 你能至少让我们帮帮你吗 |
[23:35] | Look, I spent 30 years on the rig, offshore, in the Gulf of Mexico. | 听着 我在墨西哥湾的海上钻井平台上待了30年 |
[23:41] | – I–I’ve worked through heat. – I know. | -我在炎热的环境中工作过 -我知道 |
[23:43] | I’ve worked through hurricanes– | 我在飓风中工作过… |
[23:44] | Yeah, I know ’cause you’re a real hard son of a bitch | 我知道 你是个铁血真汉子 |
[23:47] | and everybody knows that. | 全世界都知道 |
[23:48] | You know what? But you’re not 45 years old anymore. | 但你已经不是45岁了 |
[23:51] | You’re 81, and you got gout and you got your arthritis | 你都81岁了 还一身痛风和关节炎 |
[23:54] | and God knows what else. | 天知道还有什么别的病 |
[24:00] | Gracey, that–this was… | 格蕾丝 这…这真是… |
[24:05] | a wonderful meal. | 一顿美餐 |
[24:06] | You–you really outdid yourself. | 你…你做得一次比一次好了 |
[24:09] | Y’all have a wonderful evening. | 祝你们今晚过得愉快 |
[24:25] | A car, sir? | 一辆车吗 先生 |
[24:26] | Harry, come down. | 哈利 快下来 |
[24:27] | Okay, where is your son now? | 好吧 你儿子现在在哪 |
[24:31] | Hurry, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[24:33] | He’s gonna get himself killed up there. | 他在那里会没命的 |
[24:37] | Hey, Harry’s this way. | 哈利在这边 |
[24:38] | He was playing in his room. | 他本来在房间里玩 |
[24:39] | I knew something was wrong when it got quiet. | 他安静下来的时候我就知道肯定出事了 |
[24:41] | Too quiet? Yeah, I know that sound. | 太安静了是吧 我懂 |
[24:43] | You must be a dad, too. | 你一定也是个父亲 |
[24:44] | He put one of his toy cars up his nose. | 他把一辆玩具车塞到鼻子里了 |
[24:46] | When I told him we needed to go to the emergency room, | 当我告诉他我们要去急诊室的时候 |
[24:48] | he bolted. | 他逃走了 |
[24:48] | Now he’s up there. | 现在他在那上面 |
[24:50] | He’s very nimble. | 他很敏捷 |
[24:51] | All right, Judd, raise the ladder. | 贾德 把云梯升上去 |
[24:53] | Paul, you’re going up. | 保罗 你上去 |
[24:58] | Hey, buddy. I’m Paul. | 小家伙 我是保罗 |
[25:02] | I’m here to get you down. | 我是来救你的 |
[25:05] | No, I can’t. I’m too scared. | 不 不行 我太害怕了 |
[25:07] | It’s bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[25:08] | Come on, now, little man. | 快点 小家伙 |
[25:09] | Let me take a look at you. It’s just a toy– | 给我看看 只是个玩具而已… |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | I told you. It’s bad, huh? | 我告诉过你了 很糟吧 |
[25:16] | Nah, we–we see stuff like this all the time. | 不是的 我们 我们经常会见到这种情况 |
[25:21] | Mind if I… | 介不介意我… |
[25:23] | How exactly did you get that in there? | 你是怎么把它弄进去的 |
[25:27] | The tires smell like cinnamon, | 它的轮胎闻起来像肉桂 |
[25:29] | and I really like cinnamon. | 而我很喜欢肉桂 |
[25:32] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[25:34] | All right, well, the good news, Harry, | 有个好消息 哈利 |
[25:35] | is that your airways are clear. | 你的呼吸道还很畅通 |
[25:36] | So how about you let me take you down, and we can– | 不如我带你下去 然后我们就可以… |
[25:38] | No, if I go back down, | 不行 如果我下去的话 |
[25:40] | my dad says I’ll have to go to the hospital. | 我爸爸说我就得去医院了 |
[25:42] | What’s wrong with the hospital? | 医院怎么了 |
[25:44] | That’s where my mommy went the day she got the headache. | 我妈妈头痛那天去了那里 |
[25:48] | She never came home. | 然后她再也没回来 |
[25:51] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[25:53] | Look, I’m really sorry about that. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[25:56] | Hey, how about we make a deal? | 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[25:59] | If you come with me now, you won’t have to go anywhere. | 如果你现在跟我下去 你就哪都不用去了 |
[26:02] | – I won’t? – No, I can get it out for you. | -真的吗 -真的 我可以帮你把它弄出来 |
[26:04] | But this is a “Limited time, expires immediately” offer. | 但这是个”过期即废”的提议 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Okay, Harry, showtime. | 好了 哈利 表演时间到 |
[26:13] | Now, on the count of three, I want you to blow your nose | 数到三 我要你擤一下鼻涕 |
[26:15] | like you have the biggest booger in the world in there, okay? | 就像里面有一颗世界上最大的鼻屎 好吗 |
[26:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[26:19] | One, two, three. Blow. | 一 二 三 擤 |
[26:22] | Blow, blow. | 擤 继续擤 |
[26:25] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[26:26] | It’s okay, no worries. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[26:27] | It just means we’re gonna have to go to plan B, | 我们用B计划就可以了 |
[26:29] | where I use my special “Toy car removal” device. | 我要用我的特殊”玩具车摘除”装置了 |
[26:33] | Promise it won’t hurt, though, right? | 你保证这不会痛吗 |
[26:36] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:37] | – You swear? – Do I swear? | -你发誓吗 -我发誓吗 |
[26:43] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[26:47] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 小家伙 |
[26:49] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[26:51] | Yeah, okay. | 马上就好 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[26:57] | I know. | 我知道很疼 |
[27:00] | Got it! | 出来了 |
[27:03] | Look, there’s not even any blood. | 你看 都没出血 |
[27:06] | You lied! You promised it wouldn’t hurt! | 你骗我 你保证过不会痛的 |
[27:10] | It hurts! | 明明就很痛 |
[27:11] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[27:13] | I didn’t realize that it was gonna– | 我不知道它会… |
[27:14] | – Wow, you lied to a child? – You’re a monster. | -你骗了一个小孩子 -你是个魔鬼 |
[27:16] | I–I kind of feel like a monster now. | 我现在也觉得自己像个魔鬼了 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢你全家 |
[27:27] | Oh, don’t tell me he did it again, sir. | 别告诉我他又塞了一次 先生 |
[27:30] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[27:37] | How? | 怎么搞的 |
[27:38] | After you left, I kept wondering | 你们走后 我一直在想 |
[27:40] | how Harry got it so far up there. | 哈利是怎么塞到那么里面的 |
[27:42] | So you figured it out. | 所以你就亲身试验了 |
[27:45] | Tweezers. | 上钳子 |
[27:59] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[28:00] | – Please, come in. – Yeah, don’t mention it. | -请进 -不用客气 |
[28:02] | I actually teach a–a grad seminar down the road. | 我其实在这边有个研究生研讨会 |
[28:05] | I really love this whole new look you got going, | 我真的很喜欢你的新造型 |
[28:09] | without all the tubes coming out of your face. | 脸上没插着那么多管子 |
[28:12] | That’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[28:13] | I do that. I joke. | 没错 我也会开玩笑 |
[28:14] | Oh, right. Well, good one. | 好吧 挺好笑的 |
[28:17] | So you’re a psychology professor. | 所以你是个心理学教授 |
[28:19] | That must be pretty fascinating, | 你的工作一定很有趣 |
[28:21] | diving deep into people’s heads, | 深入别人的大脑 |
[28:23] | figuring out what motivates them and stuff. | 挖掘出他们动力的根源和别的情绪 |
[28:26] | I dig it, yeah. | 没错 |
[28:27] | You know, firefighting’s the complete opposite, | 消防工作就完全相反了 |
[28:29] | always something new and unexpected. | 总有新状况 还会出现预料之外的情况 |
[28:30] | We never get to, you know, really drill down on anything. | 我们从来没机会深究任何事 |
[28:33] | Can I get you an iced tea? | 你要来杯冰茶吗 |
[28:35] | Sure, yeah, but I have to admit, | 好的 但我不得不说 |
[28:37] | no one’s ever reached out through my dot-EDU email for iced tea before. | 从没有人为了一杯冰茶而通过校内邮箱联系我 |
[28:44] | Right… | 好吧 |
[28:47] | – So… – Thanks. | -那么 -谢谢 |
[28:49] | You and my dad… | 你和我爸 |
[28:54] | Sorry, was that a question? | 抱歉 这是个问题吗 |
[28:55] | You guys are good, right? | 你们俩挺好的 对吧 |
[28:58] | We’re having fun. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[29:00] | But do you think it could be something that turns into… | 但你不觉得 你俩的事会演变成 |
[29:02] | something? | 别的事吗 |
[29:04] | What’s going on here? | 你到底想说什么 |
[29:07] | I just want my dad to be happy, | 我只希望我爸能幸福快乐 |
[29:09] | in case, for some reason, I’m ever…not around. | 以防我出于一些原因 不在他身边 |
[29:12] | Are you planning on going into another coma? | 你是想再昏迷一次吗 |
[29:14] | No, no. | 不不 |
[29:16] | To be fair, this is the second time this year that I’ve almost died. | 实话说 这是我今年第二次死里逃生了 |
[29:19] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[29:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:25] | Why am I here? | 为什么约我来 |
[29:28] | – Honestly? – Uh-huh. | -说实话吗 -是的 |
[29:29] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[29:31] | You know, I feel like I-I really need to talk someone, | 我感觉 我真的需要找人聊聊 |
[29:33] | and, well, you’re a psychologist. | 而你恰好是名心理学家 |
[29:35] | – So… – I… | -所以 -我 |
[29:37] | I’m a professor of psychology | 我确实是心理学教授 |
[29:39] | with a focus on human sexuality. | 但我专攻的是人类性学方面的心理问题 |
[29:42] | But I’m also a really good listener. | 但是 我也擅长聆听 |
[29:45] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:47] | I appreciate any professional advice. | 我乐于接受任何专业的建议 |
[29:49] | Okay, so who do you normally talk to about these things? | 好吧 一般你跟谁谈论这些事 |
[29:54] | Well, like, I guess there is my boyfriend. | 我可以找我男朋友 |
[29:57] | Who I don’t even really know is my boyfriend, boyfriend. | 但我也不知道他算不算我男朋友 |
[30:01] | It’s all kind of new. | 这种情况我也是头一回 |
[30:04] | Not a professional diagnosis, | 这不能说是专业诊断 |
[30:05] | but I-I think I see what’s happening here. | 但我觉得 我明白怎么回事了 |
[30:10] | You do? What’s… | 是吗 所以… |
[30:12] | what’s–what’s happening? | 这算什么情况 |
[30:14] | Well, it’s common when you have a near-death experience– or two… | 当你有一两次濒死的经历后 这样很正常 |
[30:18] | you question your life choices. | 你会质疑自己人生的选择 |
[30:21] | But all I’ve ever wanted was to be a firefighter, | 但我一直想要的就是成为一名消防员 |
[30:23] | ever since I was a kid. | 这是我从儿时起就有的梦想 |
[30:26] | I didn’t mention that, actually. | 实际上 我并没有提到消防员的事 |
[30:29] | But interesting you did. | 但有趣的是 你提到了 |
[30:37] | Grace, I got a caller asking for you specifically. | 格蕾丝 有人专门打电话找你 |
[30:39] | – For me? – Won’t talk to anyone else. | -找我吗 -他拒绝跟任何其他人通话 |
[30:42] | Line nine. | 九号线 |
[30:43] | Okay, thank you, Zach. | 好的 谢谢你 扎克 |
[30:47] | This is Grace Ryder. What’s your emergency? | 我是格蕾丝·莱德 你有什么紧急情况 |
[30:49] | Gracey, I’m–I’m cut up pretty good. | 格蕾丝 我被割伤得很严重 |
[30:52] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
[30:53] | I got a little wobbly | 我有点没站稳 |
[30:56] | and–and–and fell through the coffee table. | 然后跌倒在咖啡桌上 |
[30:59] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, like a stuck hog. | 是的 血流如注 |
[31:03] | Where? | 哪里流血 |
[31:04] | My arm a little bit, | 胳膊流了一点血 |
[31:06] | but the bad one is– is on my leg. | 糟糕的是我的腿 |
[31:10] | Okay, are you bleeding above or below the knee? | 你流血的伤口在膝盖以上还是以下 |
[31:12] | – Below. – Well, that’s better. | -膝盖以下 -那还好 |
[31:14] | Listen, the cabinet that’s behind you in the dining room, | 听着 你身后的餐厅里有个橱柜 |
[31:17] | can you get to it? | 你能够到吗 |
[31:19] | – I’m–I’m right next to it. – Okay. | -我就在它旁边 -好的 |
[31:22] | Helen kept the nice tablecloths in the bottom drawer. | 海伦把干净的桌布放在最底下的抽屉里了 |
[31:24] | – Grab one, press it up against the wound, okay? – I got it. | -拿出来一块桌布按在伤口上 -我拿到了 |
[31:27] | As hard as you can. | 尽可能使劲按住 |
[31:33] | – Is that working? – No, no, Gracey. | -有效果吗 -不 格蕾丝 |
[31:35] | It–it–I’m pressing as hard as I can, | 我尽可能使劲按住了 |
[31:38] | and it’s still bleeding. | 但还是流血 |
[31:42] | New plan. | 换个方法 |
[31:43] | Grab the candlestick from the table. | 从桌上拿个烛台 |
[31:45] | – The candlestick? – Mm-hmm. | -烛台吗 -没错 |
[31:47] | The brass holder. We’re gonna make a tourniquet. | 黄铜支架 我们要做个止血带 |
[31:48] | Oh, o-okay. I got it. | 好的 我拿到了 |
[31:51] | Okay, loop the tablecloth around your thigh. | 把桌布绕你的大腿缠一圈 |
[31:54] | Place the candlestick across the loop, | 拿烛台穿过桌布圈 |
[31:56] | tie a knot around it. | 在烛台上系一个结 |
[31:57] | Okay. There. | 好的 |
[32:01] | Okay, now rotate the stick. | 现在旋转烛台 |
[32:02] | That should tighten the knot, okay? | 应该会让系的结变紧 |
[32:04] | Keep going until the bleeding stops. | 一直旋转 直到停止流血 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:14] | It–it’s working, Gracey. | 有效果了 格蕾丝 |
[32:16] | It’s working. | 不流血了 |
[32:17] | Okay. All right. | 那就好 |
[32:18] | Well, you just hang tight. | 你坚持住别动 |
[32:22] | The–the paramedics are here. I-I can hear ’em. | 急救队来了 我听见声音了 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:29] | Okay, well, they’re gonna take good care of you, Dad. | 他们会好好照顾你的 爸 |
[32:31] | Gracey, thank you! | 格蕾丝 谢谢你 |
[32:33] | You’re–you’re a lifesaver. | 你是我的救命恩人 |
[32:36] | Gracey? | 格蕾丝 |
[32:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[32:39] | Judd doesn’t have to know about this, does he? | 贾德没必要知道这件事 对吗 |
[32:53] | You guys are in for a treat tonight. | 你们今晚有口福了 |
[32:56] | In what kind of a demented universe is quinoa a treat? | 在哪个乱套的世界里 藜麦才能算美味 |
[32:59] | I think it’s farro, actually. | 这应该是法老小麦 |
[33:01] | Come on, it’s chock-full of proteins, antioxidants, and vitamins. | 拜托 这里面满是蛋白质 抗氧化物和维他命 |
[33:05] | – You’re gonna love it. – Vitamins, yum. | -你会喜欢的 -维他命 听着就美味 |
[33:07] | Don’t knock it till you try it, | 没试过就不要先下定论 |
[33:09] | you bunch of ingrates. | 你们这群白眼狼 |
[33:15] | If it isn’t Sleeping Beauty. | 这不是我们的睡美人吗 |
[33:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:18] | – Hi. – My man. | -你好 -伙计 |
[33:19] | – Hey, dude. – Good to see you, man. | -哥们 -很高兴看到你回来 |
[33:21] | Good to see you, brother. | 很高兴看到你回来 兄弟 |
[33:22] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢关心 |
[33:25] | – Ooh, ooh, ooh. Mateo. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | -慢着点 马特奥 -抱歉 |
[33:28] | Shoulder. | 肩膀还很痛 |
[33:30] | Son, are you sure you should be on your feet? | 儿子 你确定你没事了吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah. Can we talk? | 没事 能聊聊吗 |
[33:33] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[33:36] | Yeah, yeah, looking good, kiddo. | 看起来不错 |
[33:37] | Look who it is. Look who’s back. | 看看是谁呀 看看谁回来了 |
[33:40] | Don’t forget about me. Don’t forget about me. | 别忘了我哦 不许忘了我 |
[33:43] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[33:44] | Are you okay? Is everything all right? | 还好吗 一切都好吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah, yeah, everything’s fine. | 都挺好 |
[33:46] | I’m good. | 我挺好 |
[33:47] | TK, I know your “Everything’s fine” face | TK 我知道你真正的”一切都好”的表情 |
[33:50] | and that is not it. | 你不好 |
[33:53] | I need to ask you a question. | 我得问你个问题 |
[33:56] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[33:57] | Why’d you decide to be a firefighter? | 你为什么决定当消防员 |
[33:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:01] | ‘Cause the Yankees wouldn’t take me, | 因为洋基队不肯收我 |
[34:02] | and who wants to play for the Mets? | 谁想为大都会队效力呢[都是纽约棒球队] |
[34:04] | Dad, I’m serious. | 爸 我没开玩笑 |
[34:05] | Did you always know that this is what you wanted to do? | 你一直都知道这就是你想做的职业吗 |
[34:08] | Not always. | 不是 |
[34:09] | I was gonna be a lawyer. | 我本来要当律师的 |
[34:11] | Really? Why did I not know this? | 是吗 我怎么不知道这事 |
[34:15] | Probably because I dropped out of law school the second year, | 可能是因为我在第二年就从法学院退了学 |
[34:18] | joined the fire academy, and married your mom. | 加入了消防学院 娶了你妈妈 |
[34:21] | One lawyer in the house was plenty. | 家里有一个律师就足够了 |
[34:24] | So what changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法 |
[34:26] | Well, the summer before I dropped out, | 在我退学前的那个夏天 |
[34:29] | I had a job in East Hampton as a lifeguard. | 我在东汉普敦当救生员 |
[34:32] | For the chicks. | 为了姑娘们 |
[34:33] | For the chicks. | 为了姑娘们 |
[34:35] | But mostly, I just sat in the tower | 但大多数时候 我就是坐在高台上 |
[34:36] | and got very, very bronze. | 晒了一身古铜色 |
[34:39] | I never had any chance to even get in the water | 我完全没有机会下水救人 |
[34:41] | except one time. | 除了那么一次 |
[34:44] | There was this little girl. | 有个小女孩 |
[34:45] | She was probably seven or eight. | 大概七八岁 |
[34:47] | And she was out with her mother, | 跟妈妈一起出来玩 |
[34:48] | and they’d gone beyond the buoys. | 她们越过了浮标 |
[34:50] | And before I had a chance to blow my whistle, | 在我没来得及吹哨之前 |
[34:51] | they got caught in a riptide, | 她们被卷入了激流 |
[34:53] | and they both went under. | 两个人都沉了下去 |
[34:55] | Mom came up, little girl didn’t. | 妈妈浮上来了 小女孩没有 |
[34:57] | And I don’t remember jumping in. | 我都不记得我怎么跳进水的了 |
[35:01] | I was just there. | 等我反应过来 我已经在水里了 |
[35:02] | And… | 然后 |
[35:03] | I got ’em both back to the beach. | 我把她们都救回了岸边 |
[35:05] | Little girl was not breathing. She was turning blue. | 小女孩没有呼吸了 脸都紫了 |
[35:09] | And my several hours of training– | 我那几小时的培训 |
[35:12] | training I thought I’d slept through–kicked in, | 那些我以为我全程睡着的培训 起了作用 |
[35:15] | CPR, mouth-to-mouth, and… | 心肺复苏术 嘴对嘴 |
[35:19] | it worked. | 成功了 |
[35:21] | I could feel myself breathing life | 我能感觉到自己 |
[35:24] | into this tiny, little body. | 把生命吹进了小小的身体 |
[35:28] | And when she coughed up seawater | 当她咳出海水 |
[35:29] | and started breathing on her own, | 开始自己呼吸的时候 |
[35:32] | it was the most satisfying moment of my life, up to that point. | 那是我人生直到那时最满足的瞬间 |
[35:36] | And I dropped out of law school three months later. | 三个月后我就从法学院退学了 |
[35:38] | You’re an addict, just like me. | 你是个上瘾者 跟我一样 |
[35:41] | You are chasing that first high. | 你在追寻那第一次的刺激感 |
[35:43] | Well, I don’t–I think it’s more than that. | 我…我认为不止如此 |
[35:45] | I think I realized that | 我觉得是我意识到了 |
[35:47] | being of service is a way to | 为他人服务 |
[35:51] | give my life some meaning. | 能让我的生命更有意义 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I can see that. | 嗯 我能看出来 |
[35:57] | And all I’ve ever wanted | 从我记事起 |
[35:58] | was to be a firefighter for as long as I can remember. | 我就只想当一名消防员 |
[36:02] | I didn’t plan anything else. | 没做其他打算 |
[36:04] | I didn’t consider anything else. | 没有考虑其他选择 |
[36:05] | I knew exactly what I wanted. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[36:08] | At least, I thought I did. | 至少我以为我知道 |
[36:12] | Lately, I’ve been wondering | 最近 我在想 |
[36:14] | if maybe what I really wanted… | 也许我真正想要的 |
[36:19] | was a father. | 是一位父亲 |
[36:21] | TK TK… | |
[36:22] | Dad, you left when I was seven. | 爸 我七岁时你就离开了 |
[36:24] | TK, I didn’t leave you. | TK 我没有离开你 |
[36:25] | Yeah, you did. You left our family. | 你离开了 你抛弃了我们的家 |
[36:28] | That firehouse was your family. | 消防局才是你的家 |
[36:30] | That’s the family that you chose. | 那里才是你选择的家庭 |
[36:32] | Do you want me to apologize for the choices I made? | 你想让我为我的选择而道歉吗 |
[36:35] | – No, no. – 343 firefighters lost their lives on that day. | -不 -343名消防员在那天失去了他们的生命 |
[36:40] | 14 of them were from my house. | 其中14名来自我的支队 |
[36:46] | I don’t know what I’m trying to say, Dad. | 我不知道我想说什么 爸 |
[36:48] | What you’re saying is, is you’re not sure if you want to come back. | 你说的是 你不确定你是否想要回来 |
[36:52] | I’m saying I don’t know if–if I can come back. | 我想说的是我不知道我能不能回来 |
[36:57] | I don’t know if this is really who I am. | 我不知道我是不是真的想当消防员 |
[37:03] | That’s not a question I can help you answer. | 这个问题我无法帮你回答 |
[37:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:08] | Well, you’re right about one thing. | 你说对了一件事 |
[37:12] | The firehouse is my family… | 消防局是我的家 |
[37:15] | and the 126 is my adopted family, | 126分队是我的第二家庭 |
[37:17] | but you… | 但是你 |
[37:19] | are my kid. | 是我的孩子 |
[37:22] | And whatever you choose, | 不管你作何选择 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna be right by your side. | 我都会支持你 |
[37:25] | Well, good, because… | 很好 因为 |
[37:29] | there is something that I want you to do with me. | 我有些事情想让你和我一起完成 |
[37:34] | Thank you for seeing us. | 谢谢你们愿意见我们 |
[37:35] | I can only imagine what your family’s been going through. | 你们家现在应该很不好过 |
[37:37] | Nothing compared to what yours has been dealing with, Captain. | 跟你要处理的情况比起来根本不算什么 队长 |
[37:45] | I can’t tell you how sorry we are. | 我们真的非常抱歉 |
[37:47] | I mean, Colt has just been sick over it. | 柯尔特一直很紧张 |
[37:49] | You’ve been in our prayers. | 我们都在为你祈祷 |
[37:51] | Thank you. That–that means a lot. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[37:56] | Colt… | 柯尔特 |
[37:58] | Mr. Strand is here to see you. | 斯特兰德先生来看你了 |
[38:01] | Hey, Colt. | 你好 柯尔特 |
[38:02] | How are you, buddy? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[38:12] | Colt. Do you mind if I join you? | 柯尔特 我可以跟你一起玩吗 |
[38:19] | I used to love LEGOs, too. | 我以前也喜欢玩乐高 |
[38:21] | What are you building over there? | 你在拼什么 |
[38:23] | Police car. | 警车 |
[38:25] | Very cool. | 真酷 |
[38:25] | You like cops? | 你喜欢警察吗 |
[38:29] | They help people. | 他们会帮助别人 |
[38:30] | Yes, they do. | 你说得对 |
[38:33] | I think that’s a– that’s a three-bump one. | 我觉得这里应该用三粒块 |
[38:36] | I think you need a four-bump. | 这里要四粒的 |
[38:38] | Here, try this one. | 给 试试这个 |
[38:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | Colt, do you know who I am? | 柯尔特 你知道我是谁吗 |
[38:50] | I shot you. | 我开枪打了你 |
[38:52] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[38:53] | But you know what? I’m here, and I’m okay. | 但是你看 我还在这 好好的 |
[38:56] | And I just want to make sure that you’re okay, too. | 我想确保你也好好的 |
[38:59] | So you’re not mad at me? | 你不生我的气吗 |
[39:01] | No, no, not at all. I know it was an accident. | 不 完全不 我知道那只是一个意外 |
[39:04] | Besides, you were protecting your family, | 再说 你是为了保护你的家人 |
[39:07] | which is super brave. | 你真的很勇敢 |
[39:10] | Sorry I shot you. | 抱歉我打伤了你 |
[39:12] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[39:15] | I won’t do it again. | 我下次不会了 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:20] | Deal? Deal. | 说好了啊 说好了 |
[39:26] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能陪我来 |
[39:27] | I don’t think I realized how much I needed that. | 我之前没想到自己这么需要这份和解 |
[39:29] | You know, in 26 years, | 这26年来 |
[39:30] | I don’t think I’ve ever been more proud of you. | 今天的你最让我感到骄傲 |
[39:34] | You’re gonna make a great dad someday. | 总有一天你会变成一个非常好的父亲 |
[39:37] | And so will you. | 你也是 |
[39:44] | Hey, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[39:47] | Look, I brought you “Suduko”– | 看 我给你带了数独 |
[39:50] | one of them puzzles you like | 你最喜欢的解谜游戏之一 |
[39:51] | and then that Tom Landry bio you’ve been trying to get through. | 还有你一直想要的汤姆·兰德里的自传 |
[39:58] | You told him, huh? | 你告诉他了吧 |
[40:00] | Squealer. | 小间谍 |
[40:02] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 抱歉啦 爸 |
[40:03] | There are no secrets in this marriage. | 婚姻里不能有秘密 |
[40:05] | Have I told you lately she’s my favorite? | 我最近有没有告诉你 她是我最爱的儿媳 |
[40:08] | You and me both. | 她是我们俩的最爱 |
[40:10] | How you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:11] | The doc says I lost a whole mess of red blood cells | 医生说我失去了大量的红细胞 |
[40:16] | and I’ll feel like hammered crap for a couple of weeks | 在我的骨髓制造出更多红细胞之前 |
[40:19] | till my bone marrow makes more of them. | 我有好几周都不会舒坦了 |
[40:23] | Well, I just thank God that you’re okay. | 你没事我就已经谢天谢地了 |
[40:27] | Let’s hear it. | 来说说吧 |
[40:29] | – Hear what? – Riot act. | -说什么 -警告 |
[40:31] | You’re gonna tell me that I’m not fit to live by myself, | 你会告诉我 我不该独自生活 |
[40:35] | and now you’ve got proof of it. | 而且现在你有证据证明这一点了 |
[40:37] | I mean, if what you’re saying is that. | 如果你想说的是这个 |
[40:39] | This don’t look good, | 这样不太好 |
[40:41] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[40:45] | Your mom and I made that house our home. | 你妈妈和我把那间房子当做我们的家 |
[40:50] | We raised you and your brothers there. | 我们在那里把你和你的兄弟们养大 |
[40:54] | I’d rather die than leave it. | 我死都不愿意离开 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | What–what the hell does that mean–“Okay”? | “好吧” 这是什么意思 |
[41:02] | It means okay. | 就是字面意思 |
[41:05] | I responded to a call | 我今天接了次警 |
[41:07] | where a 35-year-old man put a toy car up his nose. | 一个35岁的大男人把玩具车塞进鼻子里了 |
[41:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | So what I’m saying is, people are gonna do | 所以我想说的是 不管在哪里 |
[41:14] | whatever they’re gonna do wherever they are. | 有的事情避免不了 |
[41:17] | You know…. | 你知道的 |
[41:18] | I-I can’t worry about what I can’t control. | 我不会为了无法掌控的事情而烦恼 |
[41:21] | Now, if you want to live at home, Dad, | 如果你还想住在家里的话 爸爸 |
[41:23] | Judd and I are all for it. | 贾德和我都会支持你 |
[41:25] | And why is it that I smell a “but” in there somewhere? | 为什么我感觉你马上要说”但是”了 |
[41:30] | Because we have conditions. | 因为我们也是有条件的 |
[41:34] | What kind of conditions? | 什么样的条件 |
[41:36] | Well, for one, we are installing shower rails. | 首先 浴室里要装个把手 |
[41:39] | Sure are, yeah. | 当然 |
[41:40] | And… | 还有 |
[41:43] | You get to wear this now, too. | 从现在起你要戴着这个 |
[41:45] | I don’t want to hear about it. Just put it on. | 我不想听任何理由 必须戴着 |
[41:49] | Because next time you might not make it to the phone, Dad. | 因为下次你可能撑不到给我们打电话 爸爸 |
[41:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:57] | I have a condition, too. | 我也有个条件 |
[41:58] | What do you want, big man? | 你想要什么 大块头 |
[42:00] | When are y’all gonna give me a grandbaby? | 你们俩准备什么时候给我生个孙子孙女呀 |
[42:04] | Well, what the hell are you waiting for? | 你俩在等什么呢 |
[42:09] | I think that, Grace, we have plenty to worry about… | 我觉得 格蕾丝 我们还有很多事要考虑 |
[42:14] | for the time being, you know, ain’t that right? | 就目前而言 对吧 |
[42:17] | Oh, do we? | 有吗 |
[42:18] | That’s my girl! | 真是我的好儿媳 |
[42:19] | Y’all gonna team up on me? | 你们要合起伙来对付我吗 |
[42:20] | I got you, Dad. Don’t worry. | 我帮着你呢 爸 别担心 |
[42:22] | Okay. | 好啊 |