时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Boba gets a bad rap because it basically has no nutritional value, | 波霸奶茶的名声不太好 因为它基本没有营养价值 |
[00:29] | but most people just don’t appreciate the fact that it’s fun to drink. | 不过大多数人只是无法体会喝它的乐趣 |
[00:33] | I mean, yeah, the tapioca’s sort of like blobs of snot, | 我是说 木薯粉做的珍珠确实看起来像一大颗鼻涕 |
[00:36] | but, it’s delicious blobs of snot. | 但那也是美味的鼻涕 |
[00:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:42] | You filibustered a solid six minutes on boba. | 你滔滔不绝地谈了六分钟波霸奶茶 |
[00:46] | Before that it was Billie Eilish, | 在那之前是比莉·艾利什 |
[00:47] | the Cowboys’ running game, | 牛仔的跑步比赛 |
[00:49] | and how underrated the film Benjamin Button was. | 以及《本杰明·巴顿奇事》是一部多么被低估的电影 |
[00:51] | Well, Brad is magic | 就算只是个小宝宝 |
[00:53] | even as a baby, so… | 布拉德·皮特也魅力非凡 |
[00:55] | How long are you going to avoid talking about it, TK? | 你打算继续逃避这个话题多久 TK |
[00:58] | What? | 什么 |
[00:59] | The elephant in the juice bar. | 你心知肚明 |
[01:03] | Us? | 我们吗 |
[01:06] | When I saw you in that hospital bed, | 当我看见你躺在病床上 |
[01:09] | not knowing if you’d ever wake up again, | 却不知道你会不会醒来 |
[01:11] | I had all these feelings– strong feelings, | 我的内心涌起一些情感 很强烈的情感 |
[01:13] | which is crazy because I still barely know you. | 这很离谱 因为我还是不了解你 |
[01:18] | I’m just confused. | 我只是很困惑 |
[01:21] | What are we? | 我们这算什么 |
[01:22] | Are we even a “we”? | 我们到底算不算是”我们” |
[01:28] | Honestly, | 说实话吧 |
[01:30] | I have no idea, Carlos. | 我也不知道 卡洛斯 |
[01:31] | “I have no idea.” Yeah. That’s it. | “我也不知道” 是啊 可不是吗 |
[01:35] | Look, hey, you think you’re confused? | 你以为就你困惑吗 |
[01:37] | I don’t even know who I am anymore, all right? | 我连我是谁都不知道了 好吗 |
[01:40] | I don’t know if this is the life I want, | 我不知道这是不是我想要的生活 |
[01:41] | or I’m even in the right career or in the right state. | 我也不知道我该不该做这份工作 该不该待在这里 |
[01:47] | I feel like I need to figure that out first | 我觉得我得先搞清楚这些 |
[01:49] | – before I can– – You can figure this out? | -然后再来 -你能搞清楚吗 |
[01:52] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[01:55] | I’m sorry. I sound like such a narcissistic dick right now. | 抱歉 我感觉我这口气像是个自恋的混蛋 |
[01:57] | – No– – Thank you. | -别这么说 -谢谢光临 |
[01:59] | You sound pretty reasonable, actually. | 其实你说的话挺合理的 |
[02:01] | – Hey, look, at least let me get it. – No. | -至少让我来结账吧 -不行 |
[02:03] | – Let me get it. – No. | -让我来付吧 -不行 |
[02:05] | From what you said, you’re about to be unemployed, so… | 从你的话看来 你就快失业了 所以… |
[02:09] | I feel like you’re bummed. | 我感觉你生气了 |
[02:10] | No, I’m good. | 不 我挺好的 |
[02:12] | If it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be. | 命里有时终须有 命里无时莫强求 |
[02:14] | Not like it’s the end of the world. | 这又不是世界末日 |
[02:22] | The hell? | 什么情况 |
[02:23] | – You okay? – God, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:27] | The hell is that? | 到底什么情况 |
[02:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:33] | Help, this thing won’t stop. | 救命 这玩意停不下来了 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:38] | Watch it. | 当心 |
[02:39] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:44] | Hey, why are those lights green? | 为什么红绿灯全部变绿了 |
[02:46] | What? | 什么 |
[02:46] | Those lights are green. | 红绿灯全都变绿了 |
[02:50] | Dude, what the– | 搞什么 |
[03:06] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[03:06] | Hey, Michelle, what are you up to, honey? | 米歇尔 你在干什么呢 亲爱的 |
[03:09] | I’m just leaving the camp. I have a shift. | 我刚要离开营地 我得去上班 |
[03:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:13] | Okay, so I know you’ve been laying low | 好吧 我知道你在知道关于艾莉丝的消息之后 |
[03:15] | since we found out about Iris, but I don’t know. | 就一直闷闷不乐 但我不知道 |
[03:17] | – I was thinking it’s time we leave– – Yeah? | -我在想 我们是时候离开 -然后呢 |
[03:20] | You know, take–a little– | 就去 度个小假 |
[03:22] | – Mom? – I found this ador– | -妈 -我发现了这个很有趣 |
[03:23] | Mom, you’re breaking up. | 妈 手机信号不好 |
[03:24] | Air–listen– | 空气 听着 |
[03:28] | Mom, can you hear me? | 妈 你能听见我说话吗 |
[03:49] | Hey, Doc, remember me? | 医生 还记得我吗 |
[03:59] | Guys, I think we have a problem. | 各位 出问题了 |
[04:03] | It’s not working, and now it’s making this “krrsshh” sound. | 这玩意不能用了 现在它一直在发出”咔什”的声音 |
[04:07] | Dude, tell me you did not just break Cap’s espresso maker. | 兄弟 你刚刚不会把队长的咖啡机弄坏了吧 |
[04:12] | He had that custom-made in Italy. | 这可是他在意大利定做的 |
[04:13] | – It’s his prized possession. – Think I don’t know that? | -这可是他的宝贝 -你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:16] | And besides, I didn’t break it. | 再说了 这也不是我弄坏的 |
[04:19] | Paul did. | 是保罗干的 |
[04:21] | Don’t even try it, Probie. | 这锅我不背 菜鸟 |
[04:22] | Thing was working fine when I used it. | 我用的时候一切正常 |
[04:23] | And you probably packed the filter basket with extra fine grounds | 你应该是往滤网里多加了细磨咖啡粉 |
[04:26] | and ran it on a high temp, didn’t you? | 然后在高温下运行机器了吧 是吗 |
[04:28] | I enjoy a robust cup. | 我喜欢喝浓咖啡 |
[04:29] | I’m not gonna apologize for that. | 我是不会为此而道歉的 |
[04:30] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我得跟你说多少遍 |
[04:32] | It puts a strain on it. | 这样会加重机器负担 |
[04:35] | Probably overheated, threw off the water conditioning system. | 可能是过热了 把冷却系统弄坏了 |
[04:38] | This is why I’ve been saying we should just buy a coffee pot. | 所以我才说 我们就该直接买个咖啡壶 |
[04:45] | Hey, yeah, there you go. Go ahead and whack it. | 没错 使出你的家电还魂手吧 |
[04:47] | That ought to fix it. | 多打几下就能修好了 |
[04:53] | Oh, God, what am I gonna do? | 天哪 我该怎么办 |
[04:54] | You’re gonna do the right thing– | 你应该做正确的事情 |
[04:56] | fall on your sword and tell the truth. | 敢作敢当 承认错误吧 |
[04:58] | Hello. | 大家好啊 |
[05:01] | Paul did it. | 是保罗干的 |
[05:02] | Objection! | 反对 |
[05:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:06] | See, I tried to make you one of those Cap’s half-caf cap like you like, | 我想给你做一杯你喜欢的队长专属半咖卡布奇诺 |
[05:10] | but Paul over packed the filter basket. | 但保罗把滤网装得太满了 |
[05:13] | Again. | 又来 |
[05:14] | No, it’s true. | 不 这是事实 |
[05:15] | I always try to warn him that his grounds are too tight. | 我每次都警告他 他把咖啡粉压的太实了 |
[05:17] | Throws off the calibration and–he broke your machine. | 超出了刻度 于是他就把你的机器弄坏了 |
[05:22] | So unplug it. Get it serviced. | 那就把插头拔了 送去修 |
[05:27] | So you’re not mad? | 所以你不生气吗 |
[05:28] | At a coffee maker? Who cares? | 不就是台咖啡机吗 谁在乎啊 |
[05:33] | Did he really just say “who cares”? | 他刚刚是不是说了”谁在乎” |
[05:36] | Did he really just call it a “coffee maker”? | 他刚刚是不是就把这台机器称为”咖啡机” |
[05:39] | Yeah, whatever’s going on with him this morning is– | 不管他今早遭遇了什么 |
[05:41] | It’s bad. | 情况都很糟 |
[05:48] | I know how you feel, boy. | 我懂你的感受 孩子 |
[05:58] | Hey, Cap. | 队长 |
[06:00] | Can I help you guys? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah, we were actually gonna ask you the same question. | 是啊 我们也正想问你同样的问题 |
[06:06] | Hey, if you wanna take a crack at these | 如果你们想处理 |
[06:07] | quarterly fire prevention and training totals, | 这些季度防火训练统计表 |
[06:10] | knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[06:11] | Look, I hope you’re not expecting us to pretend | 你还是别指望我们 |
[06:13] | like we don’t see those dark clouds hanging over your head. | 假装看不见你脸上的愁容了 |
[06:15] | Dark clouds? There are no clouds. | 愁容 没这回事 |
[06:18] | Those frown lines between your eyes would beg to differ. | 你两眼间的皱纹恐怕不敢苟同 |
[06:21] | Has anyone ever told you that when you do your thing, | 有没有人说过 每当你动用你那敏锐的观察力时 |
[06:23] | it feels a little bit like a violation? | 都有点侵犯他人隐私的感觉 |
[06:25] | Yes, all the time. | 没错 一直如此 |
[06:27] | The therapy that you forced me into– | 你强迫我参加的那个治疗 |
[06:30] | my guy’s always saying | 我的治疗师一直说 |
[06:30] | that the first step to solving a problem | 解决问题的第一步 |
[06:32] | is admitting that there is one. | 就是先承认有问题 |
[06:34] | Is Cowboy Judd really gonna force me to talk about my feelings? | 牛仔贾德真的要逼我说说自己的感受吗 |
[06:38] | I’m as surprised as you are, you know? | 这不是我也和你一样吃惊吗 |
[06:42] | It’s TK. | 是TK |
[06:43] | He may not be coming back after his medical leave. | 他病假结束后可能就不回来了 |
[06:46] | Whoa, what–was there a complication? | 他出现了什么并发症吗 |
[06:48] | No, medically, he’s gonna have a full recovery. | 不 从医学角度上说 他会完全康复 |
[06:50] | He just doesn’t know whether he wants to do this. | 他只是不确定自己是否还想干下去 |
[06:55] | The kid got shot, all right? So you gotta give him a minute. | 那孩子中枪了 对吗 你得给他点时间 |
[06:58] | Yeah, as many as he wants, but now he’s saying | 没错 他想要多长时间都行 但是他现在说 |
[07:01] | he’s not sure that he ever wanted to do it. | 他不确定自己当初是不是真心想当消防员 |
[07:02] | That’s crazy. I mean, he was made to do this. | 这太离谱了 他天生就是当消防员的料 |
[07:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:07] | Even if he doesn’t know who he is right now, I do, | 就算现在连他自己都不确定 我还是相信 |
[07:09] | but I’m the one person who can’t tell him. | 但我是唯一一个不能告诉他这些的人 |
[07:12] | Nobody can, Cap. | 没人能说 队长 |
[07:13] | Yeah, it’s something somebody has to figure on their own. | 有些事得自己想明白 |
[07:14] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:16] | You want me to talk to him? | 你想让我和他谈谈吗 |
[07:17] | Sorry to interrupt, guys, but Captain Strand, | 抱歉打扰了 但斯特兰德队长 |
[07:20] | is there any chance you’ve spoken with Captain Blake this morning? | 你今早和布雷克队长说过话吗 |
[07:22] | – No, why? – She hasn’t come in. | -没有 怎么了 -她没来上班 |
[07:24] | We haven’t been able to reach her all day. | 我们一整天都联系不上她 |
[07:26] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[07:32] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:33] | Some sort of a power surge. | 电涌了吧 |
[07:55] | – Are we being hacked? – I don’t know! | -我们被黑客攻击了吗 -我不知道 |
[08:00] | Judd, get up there and secure that ladder. | 贾德 上去把云梯搞定 |
[08:05] | Paul, Marjan, kill the batteries in the rig. | 保罗 马里安 切断设备的电源 |
[08:13] | You take care of this, Johnny. | 这个交给你了 约翰尼 |
[08:30] | Cap, the espresso machine is working. | 队长 咖啡机能用了 |
[08:33] | Must have reset during the brown out. | 肯定是在电力不稳的时候重置了 |
[08:37] | But it’s not plugged in. | 但它没有插电 |
[08:46] | Dispatch, FS-126, you copy? | 调度中心 这里是126队 收到了吗 |
[08:50] | Hey, Cap, none of the rigs are on. | 队长 这些设备都没有通电 |
[08:52] | As far as I can tell, the sirens turned themselves on, | 依我看 警笛是自动启动的 |
[08:54] | which is just spooky. | 非常诡异 |
[08:55] | The ladders too. | 还有云梯 |
[08:57] | Talk about ghosts in the machine. | 不会是机器里进鬼了吧 |
[08:58] | No such thing as ghosts. | 根本就没有鬼 |
[08:59] | Well, either way, this is weird. | 无论如何 这很奇怪 |
[09:07] | Dispatch, FS-126, you copy? | 调度中心 这里是126队 收到了吗 |
[09:09] | Copy that, 126. This is dispatch. | 收到 126队 这里是调度中心 |
[09:11] | It’s good to hear your voice. Have any idea what’s going on? | 很高兴听到你的声音 知道是怎么回事吗 |
[09:14] | Looks like we just had a– | 看来我们 |
[09:18] | 10-4, Big Papa Jay, look out for smokeys– | 收到 杰老爹 小心烟雾 |
[09:20] | I told you it’s spooky. | 我说了很诡异 |
[09:22] | Guys! Guys, check this out! | 各位 看看这个 |
[09:26] | Waves of solar energy began hitting | 一小时前 大量太阳能 |
[09:28] | Texas and much of the central time zone an hour ago. | 涌入了得克萨斯州以及中部时区的大部分地区 |
[09:31] | We’re told it’s the largest solar storm to reach Earth | 据称 这是自1989年以来抵达地球的最大太阳风暴 |
[09:34] | since an event in Quebec in 1989 | 发生在1989年的那起事故 |
[09:37] | which wreaked havoc on the power grid for 12 hours. | 使得魁北克电网被破坏长达12小时 |
[09:41] | Joining us via satellite from Los Angeles | 天体学家伊莎贝尔·瓦利博士正通过卫星 |
[09:43] | is astrophysicist Dr. Isabelle Wali. | 在洛杉矶与我们连线 |
[09:45] | Dr. Wali, what are we dealing with here? | 瓦利博士 我们遭遇的是什么情况 |
[09:48] | The waves of energy currently battering our planet | 目前冲击地球的太阳风暴 |
[09:51] | are a result of a coronal mass ejection | 是日冕物质喷发 |
[09:53] | or CME–an explosion on the surface of the sun | 即太阳能表面的一种爆炸所导致的结果 |
[09:57] | which has released powerful bursts | 这种爆炸向太阳系内 |
[09:59] | of electromagnetic energy into the solar system. | 释放了大量的电磁能量 |
[10:02] | So what can we expect? | 我们接下来会面对什么情况呢 |
[10:03] | Well, it’s been 150 years | 上次面对如此巨大的能量 |
[10:04] | since we’ve experienced an event this powerful, | 已经是在150年之前了 |
[10:07] | so we’re not really sure, but it will likely– | 所以我们不是很确定 但很有可能 |
[10:10] | created–lar– | 制造 大量 |
[10:15] | – We could be on this show, man. – No, thank you. | -说不定我们也能上这档节目 -还是免了吧 |
[10:19] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[10:20] | It just started acting up. | 它自己就启动了 |
[10:22] | The power’s going out– | 停电了 |
[10:23] | I assure you, sir, if it was a nuclear attack, | 我向您保证 先生 如果是核袭击 |
[10:24] | you and I would not be speaking right now. | 你和我现在就不会在对话了 |
[10:26] | The power drill came to life? No, it doesn’t sound insane. | 电钻自启了 不 这听起来并不疯狂 |
[10:29] | You’re the third call I’ve gotten– | 你是我接到的第三个… |
[10:31] | There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars. | “预兆将会降临在日月星辰间 |
[10:34] | And on the Earth, distress of nations in perplexity. | 降临在大地上 为所有国家带来无尽苦难” |
[10:37] | – Sir. – People fainting with fear of what is coming, | -先生 -“人们因即将降临之事吓得魂不附体 |
[10:40] | for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” | 天势都将因此震动” |
[10:43] | Luke 21. | 路加福音21章 |
[10:44] | “But concerning that day and hour, no one knows, | “但那日子 那时辰 没有人知道 |
[10:46] | not even the angels in heaven, but only the Father.” | 连天使也不知道 惟独天父知道” |
[10:49] | Matthew 24. | 马太福音24章 |
[10:50] | Now, I could go all day, sir, but I do not have all day. | 我可以引经据典一整天 先生 但我没那闲工夫 |
[10:52] | Do you have an actual emergency? | 你有没有遇到真正的紧急情况 |
[10:54] | We all do. Judgment is near. | 我们都要完了 审判将至 |
[10:57] | Okay, well, it sounds like you are all ready for it. | 好吧 听起来你已经准备好了 |
[10:58] | Good-bye now. | 再见了 |
[11:01] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[11:02] | This is Chuck Granger of AirMed 0-5 niner romeo. | 我是空中医疗队的查克·格兰杰 编号059R |
[11:06] | My nav systems, instruments, radio, | 我的导航系统 设备 无线电 |
[11:08] | everything went haywire. | 全部失常了 |
[11:09] | Okay, Chuck, | 好的 查克 |
[11:10] | let me try to get Austin-Bergstrom ATC on the line. | 让我试着联系一下奥斯汀国际机场的空管中心 |
[11:12] | They can help you make a visual approach to land. | 他们会帮助你目视着陆 |
[11:14] | It’s a little late for that, ma’am. | 已经有些迟了 女士 |
[11:33] | Somebody did not stick the landing. | 有人降落时没落好脚啊 |
[11:36] | All right, let’s deploy the rescue cushion. | 好了 把救生垫铺好 |
[11:38] | Dispatch, can you hook me up with the pilot? | 调度中心 可以帮我接通飞行员吗 |
[11:41] | I’m on it, Captain Strand. | 正在接通 斯特兰德队长 |
[11:45] | Thought you said they turned the power lines off. | 我记得你说他们把电断了 |
[11:47] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 |
[11:48] | That must have something to do with the solar storm. | 这一定和太阳风暴有关 |
[11:50] | Those added electrons in the air need a way to get to the ground. | 空气中多余的电子需要介质来导入地面 |
[11:52] | – Okay, thanks, Professor, now help me with the bag. – Sorry. | -谢谢解说 教授 快来帮我拿包 -抱歉 |
[11:55] | I’ve got you patched in with the pilot now, Captain. | 我已经帮你接通了飞行员 队长 |
[11:57] | This is Captain Owen Strand, Austin FD. | 我是奥斯汀消防局的欧文·斯特兰德队长 |
[11:59] | – Who am I talking to? – This is Chuck Granger. | -怎么称呼 -我是查克·格兰杰 |
[12:02] | Chuck, how many people you got up there? | 查克 飞机上有几个人 |
[12:04] | Three souls, sir. | 三名 队长 |
[12:05] | All right, we’ve deployed a rescue pad | 好了 我们已经铺好了救生垫 |
[12:07] | directly underneath you. I need you to open your door. | 就在你们正下方 我需要你打开舱门 |
[12:10] | Captain, this is an AirMed flight. | 队长 这是医疗救援机 |
[12:13] | One of my patients is seriously ill. | 我的一位病人病症很严重 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I understand that. | 是的 我明白 |
[12:17] | Just don’t have many options, and we’re running out of time. | 但没那么多选择 我们时间紧迫 |
[12:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:28] | It’ll be over before you know it. | 眼睛一闭一睁 就结束了 |
[12:29] | Now, I need you to hand the phone to the next person | 现在 我需要你把手机递给下一个人 |
[12:32] | and jump. | 然后跳 |
[12:34] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:35] | Listen, you take the phone. | 听着 你拿着手机 |
[12:36] | Just do what they say, all right? | 按他们说的做 好吗 |
[12:42] | All right, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[12:43] | All right, we’re just gonna take you over to medical, | 好了 我们要把你移交给急救人员 |
[12:44] | all right? Get you checked out–come on. | 好吗 带你去检查 来吧 |
[12:45] | Yep–how do you feel, buddy? | 你感觉怎么样 兄弟 |
[12:49] | Who am I talking to now? | 这位怎么称呼 |
[12:50] | This is Kim. | 我是金 |
[12:52] | Hi, Kim, your turn. | 你好 金 该你跳了 |
[12:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[12:55] | I know it’s scary, but you saw how easy it was for Chuck. | 我知道这看着很吓人 但你看查克跳得就很轻松 |
[12:58] | That’s not it. | 我不是说这个 |
[12:58] | My husband needs a liver transplant. | 我的丈夫需要肝移植手术 |
[13:00] | That’s why we were flying in. The fall could kill him. | 所以我们才坐飞机来 跳下去会让他丧命的 |
[13:03] | This can’t be the only option! | 不可能只有这一个办法 |
[13:05] | We’re in the middle of a solar storm. | 现在正在发生太阳风暴 |
[13:07] | These lines could go hot at any second | 电压一旦超过电线阈值 |
[13:09] | with a lot more power than they were designed to handle. | 高压线随时会烧起来 |
[13:11] | It would be worse than the fall. | 那样会比跳下来还糟 |
[13:13] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[13:14] | Can’t leave him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[13:18] | You have kids, Kim? | 你有孩子吗 金 |
[13:20] | Two boys– | 两个儿子 |
[13:23] | Tyler’s eight. Blake’s six. | 泰勒八岁 布雷克六岁 |
[13:27] | Jump for them | 为了他们跳吧 |
[13:29] | and do it now. | 现在就跳 |
[13:32] | I give you my word I’ll come up there myself | 我向你保证我会亲自上去 |
[13:33] | and get your husband down. | 把你丈夫接下来 |
[13:37] | – You have to jump. – No. | -你得跳下去 -不 |
[13:41] | Tell the boys I love ’em. | 告诉孩子们我爱他们 |
[13:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:45] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 我跳 |
[14:00] | She good? | 她还好吗 |
[14:01] | – Yeah, she’s good. – She’s good. | -对 她没事 -她没事 |
[14:02] | She’s good. | 她没事 |
[14:02] | All right, Mateo, rubber gauntlet gloves | 好了 马特奥 准备长袖橡胶手套 |
[14:04] | – and two harness packages. – Yeah, Cap. | -和两组护具 -好的 队长 |
[14:07] | What–you ain’t going up there. | 你不是要上去吧 |
[14:09] | Gave her my word. | 我向她保证了 |
[14:10] | No, you did what you had to do | 不 你情急之下才说的那些话 |
[14:11] | so those two boys could grow up with a mom. | 好让那两个孩子能在妈妈的陪伴下长大 |
[14:13] | I gave her my word. | 我向她保证了 |
[14:14] | And I respect that, but look, we can’t get this truck anywhere | 我很敬佩这一点 但是我们没法在保全自己的同时 |
[14:17] | near there without it turning into a lightning rod. | 将消防车靠近那飞机 |
[14:19] | I’m not putting the ladder up. | 我不搭云梯 |
[14:21] | Cap, ever since that storm hit, | 队长 自从风暴来袭 |
[14:22] | those surges have been coming through every few minutes. | 那些电涌每隔几分钟就会爆发一次 |
[14:25] | Well, then it’ll be quick. | 那就动作快点 |
[14:51] | Hold on, friend, I’m on my way. | 坚持住 朋友 我来了 |
[14:59] | Hustle up, Cap! | 快点 队长 |
[15:03] | You must be Rick. | 你一定就是瑞克吧 |
[15:04] | I’m Owen. | 我是欧文 |
[15:06] | Put this on you. | 把这个穿上 |
[15:09] | Oh, shouldn’t be difficult. | 应该不难 |
[15:12] | All right. There you go. | 好了 来吧 |
[15:20] | I–I can’t, my legs. | 我没法 我的腿 |
[15:22] | – Yeah, let me help you. – Thanks. | -让我来帮你 -谢谢 |
[15:24] | It’s a hell of a thing, cirrhosis. | 肝硬化真的太折磨人了 |
[15:26] | I don’t even drink. | 我明明滴酒不沾 |
[15:28] | Lung cancer–don’t even smoke. | 我得了肺癌 我也不抽烟 |
[15:31] | Know if today has taught us anything, | 如果今天教会了我们什么 |
[15:32] | it’s that everybody’s gonna get thrown a curveball. | 那就是每个人都会遇到意外 |
[15:37] | Oh, I’ll say. | 我同意 |
[15:39] | You good? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:41] | He’s coming down. | 他要下来了 |
[16:09] | Good. | 好了 |
[16:10] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[16:11] | – All right, buddy. – It’s okay. | -好了 兄弟 -没事了 |
[16:13] | We got you, okay? | 有我们在 好吗 |
[16:17] | All right, just gonna unclip you. | 好了 马上帮你解开 |
[16:22] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们得离开 我们得离开 |
[16:23] | – Cap, you gotta jump now! – Go, go, go, go! | -队长 你现在就得跳 -走 走 走 |
[16:25] | Let’s get him out of here! | 快带他离开这里 |
[16:26] | Go, move it! | 走 快走 |
[16:27] | – Come on, Cap! – Cap, jump! | -快点 队长 -队长 跳吧 |
[16:40] | – Cap! – Cap! | -队长 -队长 |
[16:44] | Holy crap, Cap, you all right? | 天哪 队长 你没事吧 |
[16:46] | Yeah, never better. | 没事 相当好 |
[16:48] | Yeah, well, I give you a two for style and a ten for timing. | 我给你的姿势打两分 但用时打十分 |
[17:09] | – Just over there. – Hey, you good? | -那边 -你还好吗 |
[17:12] | You guys go back to the sidewalk, please, go back to the sidewalk. | 退回到人行道上 请退回到人行道上 |
[17:15] | – Hey, you guys okay? – Stop, stop, stop! | -你们还好吗 -停下 停下 停下 |
[17:16] | I think we’re all okay, but the driver–she’s stuck. | 我觉得我们都没事 但司机 她被卡住了 |
[17:19] | Hey, come on, come on, come on. Hey, sir, come on. | 快 快 快 先生 小心点 |
[17:21] | Grab my arm. All right. | 扶住我手臂 好了 |
[17:23] | Hey, I’m coming for you. | 我来救你了 |
[17:26] | Everybody get off okay? | 大家都安全下车了吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, everybody’s fine. | 是的 所有人都没事 |
[17:29] | What the devil’s going on? | 这到底是什么鬼 |
[17:30] | – What’s your name, ma’am? – Ellen. | -你叫什么名字 女士 -艾伦 |
[17:32] | Ellen, okay. | 艾伦 好的 |
[17:33] | Ellen, I’m TK. | 艾伦 我是TK |
[17:34] | I’m here to get you out, all right? | 我是来救你出去的 好吗 |
[17:40] | My back’s wet. It’s not blood, is it? | 我的后背湿了 那不是血对吧 |
[17:43] | No, it’s just some water. | 不 只是水 |
[17:45] | You took out a hydrant when you flipped. | 你的车被撞翻的时候撞坏了消防栓 |
[17:47] | Ellen, are you in a lot of pain? | 艾伦 你感觉很痛吗 |
[17:49] | Fair amount — I’m pretty sure both my legs are busted up. | 相当痛 我很确定我的两条腿都折了 |
[17:54] | Can you wiggle your toes for me? | 你能动一下脚趾吗 |
[17:57] | All right, good — I don’t think there’s any spinal damage. | 好的 我不觉得你有脊柱损伤 |
[18:01] | Are you a medical student? | 你是医学生吗 |
[18:02] | No, I’m a–I was a firefighter. | 不 我 我曾经是消防员 |
[18:05] | Well, that’s convenient. | 这还真是方便了 |
[18:07] | Yeah, it’d be convenient if I had some equipment. | 要是我手头有工具的话就更方便了 |
[18:16] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[18:18] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这等着 |
[18:31] | – Hey, Carlos! – Yeah? | -卡洛斯 -怎么了 |
[18:33] | We got a gas leak here. Keep everybody back. | 有燃油泄漏的情况 让所有人退后 |
[18:35] | Everybody back! Everybody stay back! | 所有人退后 退到后面 |
[18:37] | Please, everybody stay back! | 各位请退后 |
[18:38] | Please, please stay back! | 拜托 请退后 |
[18:41] | That’s my bumper? | 那是我的保险杠吗 |
[18:42] | Well, it’s no Jaws of Life, but it should do. | 虽然不是救生颚 但应该能派上用场 |
[18:50] | Honey, you’re bleeding. | 亲爱的 你在流血呢 |
[18:52] | Huh? Oh, that’s nothing. | 是吗 那没什么 |
[18:54] | It doesn’t look like nothing. | 那可不像没什么 |
[18:56] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[18:58] | And I thought I was having a bad day. | 我还以为今天我算倒霉了呢 |
[19:00] | No, not just now, earlier. | 不 不是刚刚中的枪 是之前的旧伤 |
[19:02] | One of the stitches must have come off. | 肯定是一根伤口缝线崩开了 |
[19:05] | Oh, yes, we’re good. We’re making progress. | 好了 终于有点进展了 |
[19:10] | I need to move you. Can you move your leg? | 我得把你弄出来 你的腿能动吗 |
[19:13] | No. | 不能 |
[19:14] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[19:17] | The water level is rising. We gotta get out of here! | 水的高度在不断上升 我们得出去 |
[19:22] | – Is there a fire extinguisher? – There! | -车上有没有灭火器 -在那儿 |
[19:25] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[19:34] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[19:36] | Honey, honey, honey… | 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[19:40] | You’ve done everything that you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[19:43] | You need to g–go. | 你得 得逃了 |
[19:45] | No, no, no, hey, hey, hey, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[19:47] | Hey, no, no, no! Hold your breath! | 不不 你屏住气 |
[20:25] | ♪Daddy, I’m alone♪ | ♪爸 我很孤单♪ |
[20:29] | ♪’Cause this house don’t feel like home♪ | ♪因为这幢房子不像家♪ |
[20:34] | ♪If you love me, don’t let go♪ | ♪如果你爱我 就别放手♪ |
[20:43] | ♪If you love me, don’t let go♪ | ♪如果你爱我 就别放手♪ |
[20:50] | ♪Hold, hold on♪ | ♪抱住 紧抱住♪ |
[20:55] | ♪Hold on to me♪ | ♪紧紧抱住我♪ |
[20:57] | ♪’Cause I’m a little unsteady♪ | ♪因为我已有些摇摇欲坠♪ |
[21:02] | ♪Little unsteady♪ | ♪有些摇摇欲坠♪ |
[21:06] | ♪Hold, hold on♪ | ♪抱住 紧抱住♪ |
[21:12] | ♪Hold on to me♪ | ♪紧紧抱住我♪ |
[21:14] | ♪’Cause I’m a little unsteady♪ | ♪因为我已有些摇摇欲坠♪ |
[21:17] | Wait, wait there. | 等等 等等 |
[21:19] | ♪Little unsteady♪ | ♪有些摇摇欲坠♪ |
[21:24] | ♪Mother, I know♪ | ♪妈 我懂♪ |
[21:27] | ♪That you’re tired of being alone♪ | ♪你已厌倦空虚落寞♪ |
[21:32] | Go on. You too, son. | 继续吧 你也是 儿子 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:39] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[21:42] | Think everybody saved everybody here today. | 今天大家都是互相扶持 互相救助 |
[21:44] | Come on, get in there. | 去吧 去救护车那边 |
[21:50] | He’s an impressive guy. | 他是个令人钦佩的人 |
[21:53] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[21:55] | ♪Hold on♪ | ♪抱紧我♪ |
[22:14] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:15] | You got conked, but I saved you. | 你被人狠狠砸了一下 但我救了你 |
[22:24] | Iris? | 艾莉丝 |
[22:30] | Oh, my God, you’re alive. | 天哪 你还活着 |
[22:37] | Oh, I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[22:39] | We thought you were in an accident. | 我们以为你在事故中身亡了 |
[22:42] | Wade missed the turn. | 韦德错过了转弯 |
[22:43] | Mandy moved her mouth, but no words happened, | 曼迪动了动嘴 但没吭声 |
[22:47] | so I left. | 于是我就离开了 |
[22:50] | How long have you been living here? | 你在这儿住多久了 |
[22:54] | What day is it? | 今天是周几 |
[22:56] | Monday. | 周一 |
[22:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:02] | Have you seen me here before? | 你之前看到过我来这儿吗 |
[23:04] | You come alone. It is not good. | 你都是自己来的 那样不安全 |
[23:07] | So why haven’t you said anything? | 那为什么你什么都不说 |
[23:09] | They wouldn’t like it. | 他们不会乐意的 |
[23:12] | They said dead, dread, red if they can, and they, | 他们说如果可以 他们要制造死亡 恐惧和流血 |
[23:17] | they prefer it when distance satisfies. | 他们更愿意我拉开让他们满意的距离 |
[23:23] | Iris, I’m so sorry that I wasn’t there for you | 艾莉丝 我真抱歉在你需要我的时候 |
[23:27] | when you needed me, | 我不在你身边 |
[23:29] | when you tried to call me that night. | 那天晚上我没接你的电话 |
[23:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:36] | What night? | 哪天晚上 |
[23:41] | You know I’d do anything to protect you… | 你知道我会不惜一切代价保护你 |
[23:45] | From anyone, | 不管面对的是谁 |
[23:48] | even them. | 就算他们我也不怕 |
[23:51] | You can’t, and it’s okay. | 你做不到的 但没关系 |
[24:03] | I chew gum sometimes. | 我有时会嚼口香糖 |
[24:13] | Iris, will you take a ride with me? | 艾莉丝 你能和我一起去兜兜风吗 |
[24:17] | Just for a little while. | 就离开一小会儿 |
[24:19] | No, I would, but I can’t. I can’t… | 不 我也想 但不行 我不能 |
[24:22] | Iris, | 艾莉丝 |
[24:25] | trust. | 相信我 |
[24:28] | But that junkie stole your van. | 但那个瘾君子偷了你的车 |
[24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[24:39] | You know, you got me arrested, like, 15 times. | 知道吗 你害我被逮捕了有 15次吧 |
[24:43] | What? How did I get you arrested? | 什么 我怎么会害你被逮捕的 |
[24:45] | Dustin filed a restraining order | 达斯汀申请了一份人身限制令 |
[24:47] | to avoid talking to me about you. | 来避免和我谈起你的事 |
[24:50] | Dustin, what a jerk. | 达斯汀 他真是个混账 |
[24:52] | I was a little bit pushy with him sometimes, but– | 我有时逼他逼得有点紧 但… |
[24:54] | Yeah, that I believe. | 这话我信 |
[24:57] | You know, I have to say, I’m mad at Carlos | 我得说 我很生卡洛斯的气 |
[24:59] | for not keeping you out of trouble. | 因为他没能让你远离麻烦 |
[25:01] | Who do you think kept arresting me? | 不然你觉得是谁一直在逮捕我 |
[25:03] | Oh no, he did not. | 不是吧 |
[25:04] | Oh, yes, he did. | 就是他 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna have words with him. | 那我得和他谈谈了 |
[25:14] | Look at you, my beautiful baby girl. | 看啊 我美丽的宝贝女儿 |
[25:18] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:20] | I have been praying for this moment | 过去三年中的每一天 |
[25:22] | every day for the past three years. | 我都在祈祷这一刻 |
[25:24] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[25:29] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:33] | Your sister tells me you’ve been living under a bridge. | 你姐姐告诉我你一直住在桥下 |
[25:37] | In a tent. | 在帐篷里 |
[25:41] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[25:42] | You found her just like you said you would | 你就像承诺的那样找到了她 |
[25:47] | Incorrect. | 不是这样的 |
[25:50] | I found her, actually. | 其实是我找到了她 |
[25:52] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[25:54] | Well, however it happened, it happened. | 不管是谁找到谁 你回来就好 |
[25:56] | It’s a miracle, and you look so good. | 这是个奇迹 你看起来气色真好 |
[26:02] | The doctor gave her some medicine to calm her nerves. | 医生给她开了点药帮助她平静下来 |
[26:06] | They’d like to keep her overnight for observation. | 他们想留她观察一夜 |
[26:09] | Well, okay, but tomorrow morning, | 好吧 但是明天早上 |
[26:11] | you’re coming home with us. | 我们要一起回家 |
[26:12] | We’re gonna put some meat on those bones. | 我们得让你长点肉 |
[26:14] | What–wait, wait, what? | 等等…等等 什么 |
[26:16] | Don’t worry, I can cook now–no more frozen pot pies. | 别担心 我现在会做饭了 不用再吃速冻馅饼了 |
[26:20] | A lot has changed since you’ve been gone, girl. | 自从你离开后 好多事都变了 孩子 |
[26:22] | I can rue. I can stew. | 我会用香料 我会做炖菜 |
[26:24] | I can cook up a storm. | 我能做出花来 |
[26:25] | She’s been taking classes. | 她一直在上烹饪课 |
[26:29] | No. | 不 |
[26:30] | No, I’m not going anywhere with you. | 不 我不会跟你们去任何地方的 |
[26:33] | I have a home. | 我有家 |
[26:34] | Well, you don’t think we’re gonna let you continue | 你不会以为我们会任由你 |
[26:36] | to live under some overpass, do you? | 继续住在天桥底下吧 |
[26:40] | It’s not safe for you there, my love. | 你在那不安全 亲爱的 |
[26:42] | Maybe not for you, but that’s where they want me. | 也许对你们来说不安全 但他们想让我住在那里 |
[26:45] | They? Who’s they? | 他们 他们是谁 |
[26:47] | The ones. The ones. | 那些人 就是那些人 |
[26:49] | I know–I know you wouldn’t understand, | 我知道…我知道你不会理解的 |
[26:52] | but if I don’t listen to them, it’s very bad. | 但如果我不听他们的 那就会很糟 |
[26:55] | – Iris, there is no “They.” – No. | -艾莉丝 没有什么”他们” -不 |
[26:58] | You need help, honey. | 你需要帮助 亲爱的 |
[27:00] | Tomorrow you’re coming with us… | 明天你和我们一起走… |
[27:01] | – Mom… – End of discussion. | -妈妈… -讨论到此为止 |
[27:03] | Go easy, okay? | 慢慢来 好吗 |
[27:04] | You–you lied to me. | 你…你骗了我 |
[27:08] | You said–you said that we were just going away for a little while! | 你说过…你明明说过我们只是离开一小会 |
[27:10] | You lied! You lied, lied, lied! | 你骗我 你骗我 你骗我 |
[27:13] | Iris, I did not lie. | 艾莉丝 我没有骗你 |
[27:14] | – Don’t touch me! – I’m sorry. | -别碰我 -对不起 |
[27:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:16] | I have to go home! | 我要回家 |
[27:18] | Call–we should call security. | 去叫…我们得叫保安了 |
[27:19] | We can’t make her stay | 如果她不想留下来 |
[27:20] | if she doesn’t want to, Mom. | 我们不能强迫她 妈妈 |
[27:22] | I know where she’s going. | 我知道她要去哪里 |
[27:32] | Iris Lynn Blake, stop right there! | 艾莉丝·林恩·布雷克 给我站住 |
[27:43] | If you’re gonna go back, at least take this. | 如果你非要回去 至少穿上这个 |
[27:50] | And some money. | 再带些钱 |
[27:55] | Please take care of yourself. | 一定要照顾好自己 |
[28:13] | Yes, it’s probably related to the solar storm, ma’am. | 是的 这可能和太阳风暴有关 女士 |
[28:15] | I need you to stay back and tell me where you are. | 我需要你退后 然后告诉我你在哪 |
[28:17] | We’re on the east side of– | 我们在东边… |
[28:22] | Hello, who am I speaking with? | 你好 哪位 |
[28:26] | I think I got Beijing this time. | 这次我好像接到了北京的电话 |
[28:29] | Please, can you read me? Is anyone there? | 拜托了 能听到吗 有人吗 |
[28:32] | Hello? Hey, sir, I’m here. | 喂 先生 我在听 |
[28:34] | Houston, thank God, thought I’d lost you. | 休斯顿 谢天谢地 我还以为联系不上你们了 |
[28:37] | Oh, sir this isn’t Houston. It’s Austin. | 先生 这里不是休斯顿 这里是奥斯汀 |
[28:39] | Austin, Texas? | 得州的奥斯汀吗 |
[28:40] | Yes, sir, Austin 9-1-1 emergency services. | 是的 先生 这里是奥斯汀911紧急中心 |
[28:43] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[28:44] | We’ve been having some kind of solar event | 我们遭遇了某种太阳风暴 |
[28:46] | that’s been scrambling all our lines. | 导致通讯都被扰乱了 |
[28:48] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[28:50] | You think it’s bad there? | 你以为你们那里情况就算糟了吗 |
[28:51] | You should see it from up here. | 你真该来这上面看看 |
[28:53] | Sir, who am I speaking with? | 先生 怎么称呼 |
[28:54] | Tom, Tom Scanlon. | 汤姆 汤姆·斯坎伦 |
[28:56] | Okay, Tom, where you calling from? | 好的 汤姆 你是从哪打来的电话 |
[28:58] | The International Space Station. | 国际空间站 |
[29:05] | You’re calling from outer space? | 你是从外太空打来的吗 |
[29:07] | Wish I were– | 如果是那样就好了… |
[29:10] | low Earth orbit… | 我们在近地轨道… |
[29:12] | Which is pretty much the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[29:14] | We were in the path of the solar flares when the storm hit. | 风暴来袭时 我们正在太阳耀斑的路径上 |
[29:19] | I was reporting to mission control | 我本来在向任务控制中心报告 |
[29:20] | when I got transferred to you. | 然后我的电话就被转接到你那了 |
[29:22] | Well, let me see if I can get you reconnected. | 好吧 我看看能不能帮你重新接通 |
[29:30] | No, I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[29:32] | If you give me a few minutes, maybe I can try again. | 如果你给我几分钟 也许我可以再试一次 |
[29:34] | I’m not sure I have a few minutes. | 我没那么多时间了 |
[29:36] | What’d you say your name was, Austin? | 你叫什么名字 奥斯汀接线员 |
[29:38] | My name is Grace. | 我叫格蕾丝 |
[29:40] | Tom, you wanna tell me what’s going on up there? | 汤姆 你想说说发生了什么事吗 |
[29:42] | Is there anything I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[29:44] | Not unless you can cure acute radiation syndrome | 除非你能在482千米之外 |
[29:46] | from 300 miles away. | 治愈急性辐射综合征 |
[29:52] | Radiation–sir, I’m so sorry. | 辐射…先生 很抱歉 |
[29:56] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[29:58] | everybody down there’s got the atmosphere to protect them. | 地球上的人有大气层保护着 |
[30:00] | Well, Tom, I can’t get through to Houston, | 汤姆 我无法接通休斯顿 |
[30:02] | but maybe you can if you wanna hang up– | 但或许你可以接通 如果你想要挂掉… |
[30:05] | No, please don’t hang up. | 不 别挂断 |
[30:09] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:11] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[30:13] | there is… | 其实 |
[30:17] | one thing you can do for me, actually. | 有件事你能帮我去做 |
[30:19] | You name it. | 你说 |
[30:24] | Scanlon residence. | 斯坎伦家 |
[30:25] | – Hi, Melissa Scanlon? – Yes. | -你好 你是梅丽莎·斯坎伦吗 -是的 |
[30:27] | Hello, my name is Grace Ryder. I’m in Austin, Texas. | 你好 我是格蕾丝·莱德 我在得州奥斯汀 |
[30:33] | Mrs. Scanlon, I have your husband on the line. | 斯坎伦太太 我这边接通了你丈夫的电话 |
[30:35] | That’s impossible. My husband’s in– | 那不可能 我丈夫… |
[30:36] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[30:37] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[30:39] | Melissa, I don’t have a lot of time, so I need you to listen, okay? | 梅丽莎 我没有多少时间了 所以你听好 |
[30:42] | Now, remember, all the insurance | 记住 所有保险 |
[30:43] | and bank information’s on the computer. | 和银行信息都在电脑里 |
[30:45] | In the folder named “Boring crap,” I know. | 文件夹名称是”无聊破玩意” 我知道 |
[30:48] | What’s going on? Why are you– | 怎么了 为什么你… |
[30:52] | Oh, Tom. | 天哪 汤姆 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:57] | Is that Daddy? | 是爸爸吗 |
[30:59] | Yep, come say hi, honey. | 是的 宝贝 过来打个招呼 |
[31:02] | Hi, Daddy! | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[31:04] | Hi, Evie. | 你好 伊薇 |
[31:05] | I miss you! | 我想你 |
[31:08] | I miss you too, baby. | 我也想你 亲爱的 |
[31:10] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[31:14] | I’d give anything on Earth to be down there with you right now. | 我愿意付出[地球上的]一切 来立刻回去陪你 |
[31:18] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[31:19] | But you’re not even on Earth. | 可是你都不在地球上 |
[31:25] | You’re so funny. | 你真幽默 |
[31:28] | Evie, can you make me a promise? | 伊薇 能答应我一件事吗 |
[31:31] | Promise you’ll do whatever Mommy says. | 答应我听妈妈的话 |
[31:33] | Always give her a hand when she needs help. | 在她需要帮助的时候永远记得帮助她 |
[31:35] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[31:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:39] | I want you to know I love you both so much– | 我想让你知道 我爱你们俩 非常爱 |
[31:44] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[31:45] | Mommy’s crying. | 妈妈在哭 |
[31:47] | I’m not. I’m not crying. | 没有 我没有哭 |
[31:53] | Look out the window | 看向窗外 |
[31:55] | and wave up at the sky. | 对着天空挥挥手 |
[31:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:59] | We can’t see you. | 我们看不见你 |
[32:01] | But I can see you, | 但我能看见你 |
[32:04] | and I want you to know I’ll always be up here… | 我想让你知道我会一直在上面 |
[32:08] | looking over you, okay? | 照看着你 好吗 |
[32:10] | Yes, Daddy. I’m waving! | 好的 爸爸 我在挥手了 |
[32:15] | I’m waving back. | 我也在向你挥手 |
[32:18] | You’re silly. | 你真傻 |
[32:21] | Daddy, are you there? | 爸爸 你还在吗 |
[32:25] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[32:28] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[33:09] | Aquaman, back on dry land? | 海王 你回到陆地了吗 |
[33:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[33:12] | How’d it go at the hospital? | 医院那边怎么处理的 |
[33:14] | Nothing crazy–they just added a couple extra stitches. | 没什么大不了的 又缝了几针 |
[33:18] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[33:19] | Why do you look like you’re about to jump off of a cliff? | 为什么你一副要跳崖自尽的样子 |
[33:24] | Hey, guys? | 大伙们 |
[33:27] | I wanted to talk to you about something, | 我想跟你们说件事 |
[33:28] | and, if you could, bear with me | 希望你们耐心听 |
[33:31] | ’cause it’s kind of a lot. | 因为这有点沉重 |
[33:38] | – I’m an addict– – TK. | -我是个瘾君子 -TK |
[33:40] | No, Dad, I need to do this. Please? | 爸 我需要坦白一切 求你了 |
[33:46] | It’s opioids, and a few months back, | 是阿片类药物 几个月前 |
[33:50] | in New York, I had a relapse– pretty bad one. | 在纽约 我毒瘾复发 很严重 |
[33:55] | I OD’d and my dad– | 用药过量 我爸爸 |
[33:59] | well, my captain–he found me unconscious. | 我的队长 发现我不省人事 |
[34:03] | My heart had stopped, and, | 心跳停了 |
[34:06] | well, he did what he does best, and | 他做了他最擅长的事 |
[34:08] | he saved my life, | 他挽救了我的生命 |
[34:11] | and the only reason i came down here was ’cause he forced me to. | 我来这里 只是因为他逼我来的 |
[34:14] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[34:17] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[34:19] | I never really chose this for myself. | 这一切都不是我自己的选择 |
[34:22] | Any of it. | 任何一件事都不是 |
[34:26] | Not even becoming a firefighter. | 连成为消防员也不是 |
[34:30] | And… | 还有… |
[34:33] | Well… | 那个… |
[34:35] | Whatever you gotta say right here, say it, yeah? | 你想说什么就说 没关系的 |
[34:38] | He’s right, man. We got you, fam. | 他说的对 我们挺你 哥们 |
[34:41] | Yeah, well, that’s the point | 这就是问题所在 |
[34:42] | ’cause today at that intersection | 今天在十字路口那里 |
[34:44] | when that woman was dying, I would have– | 当那位女士命悬一线的时候 我愿意 |
[34:47] | I would have given her everything I had to save her, | 我愿意付出一切救她 |
[34:50] | and I did give her everything I had, | 我也的确尽了全力 |
[34:53] | but it wasn’t enough… | 但那还不够 |
[34:57] | Until you showed up. | 直到你出现 |
[35:00] | All you guys. | 直到你们所有人出现 |
[35:02] | And I knew in that instant that | 在那一瞬间我就知道 |
[35:04] | not only was she gonna be okay but | 不仅她不会有事 |
[35:07] | I was gonna be okay too. | 并且我也会好好的 |
[35:08] | because this is what I wanna do for the rest of my life. | 因为这就是我余生想要做的事情 |
[35:13] | And, at least for now, this is– | 至少现在 我想在 |
[35:15] | this is where I wanna do it– | 我想在这里做这件事 |
[35:17] | With you guys, so… | 跟你们一起 |
[35:21] | I choose this family… | 我选择这个家庭 |
[35:25] | Because this is– | 因为这里是 |
[35:27] | this is where I belong. | 这里是我的归宿 |
[35:33] | So… | 所以… |
[35:36] | No, that’s… | 没了 这… |
[35:38] | That’s all I got. | 我讲完了 |
[35:40] | Hey, well, group hug. | 来吧 大家抱一个 |
[35:42] | I don’t think that’s ne– | 我不认为… |
[35:43] | Mateo, stitches, dude. | 马特奥 我刚缝了针 |
[35:46] | Someone’s ripe. | 谁味道这么难闻 |
[35:47] | – That’s me. – I’m guessing that’s Judd. | -是我 -我猜是贾德 |
[35:48] | Yeah, well, that’s what you get for showing up at the end of a shift, man. | 你在轮班结束的时候过来 当然会闻到这种味道 |
[35:51] | – Proud of you. – Hey, thanks, man. | -为你骄傲 -多谢伙计 |
[35:53] | All right, everybody, hit the showers. | 好了 各位 去冲个澡吧 |
[35:55] | Proud of every one of you. | 我为你们每个人都感到骄傲 |
[35:56] | Don’t you mean “Every one of y’all”? | 你的意思难道不是”大伙儿”吗[得州口音梗] |
[35:58] | Yeah, that too. | 没错 |
[36:01] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[36:03] | It’s been a traumatic day, an emotional time, | 今天过得还挺艰难的 容易感情用事 |
[36:05] | you do not have to make this decision right now. | 你不必现在就急着决定 |
[36:08] | Dad, I’ve never been more sure about anything in my entire life. | 爸 我这辈子从没有这么确定过 |
[36:18] | All right, I got some paperwork I’m gonna finish up, | 好了 我还得处理一些文书工作 |
[36:21] | then I thought maybe– | 之后我们也许可以 |
[36:24] | How many life decisions did you make today? | 你今天到底决定了多少人生大事 |
[36:27] | One step at a time, Dad. | 一步一步来嘛 爸 |
[36:29] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[36:47] | Your texts just came through– all of ’em. | 我才收到你发的那一大堆短信 |
[36:52] | Yeah, it’s a crazy day. | 今天真的很疯狂 |
[36:53] | – Yeah. – You were out in the middle of it. | -是啊 -事发时你就在外面 |
[36:56] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[36:58] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[37:02] | I found my sister. | 我找到我妹妹了 |
[37:04] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[37:06] | That’s amazing! | 太好了 |
[37:07] | And then I lost her again. | 然后我又再次失去了她 |
[37:09] | And I came here. I don’t really know why. | 然后我就来了这里 我也不清楚为什么 |
[37:12] | I know my shift’s over, but– | 我知道我下班了 但… |
[37:16] | Well, tell me. What’s going on? | 跟我说说吧 发生什么了 |
[37:20] | She’s been living on the street this whole time. | 这几年她一直流落街头 |
[37:25] | She’s sick– | 她病了 |
[37:27] | has untreated schizophrenia. | 她有未经治疗的精神分裂症 |
[37:30] | We realize now that she was showing signs of it the whole time | 我们到现在才意识到 其实在她消失前 |
[37:34] | before she disappeared, but– | 她就一直有相关症状 但是 |
[37:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:39] | She’s been living in this homeless camp | 她一直住在流浪者营地 |
[37:40] | where I volunteer twice a week. | 我每周会去那里做两次志愿活动 |
[37:43] | For years I have been searching heaven and Earth for her, | 这么多年来 我到处找她 以为她远在天边 |
[37:48] | and the whole time she was just right there in front of me. | 结果她却一直近在眼前 |
[37:52] | I mean, how many times did I just walk right past her? | 我到底错过了她多少次 |
[37:55] | Well, you’d never walk past somebody who needs help, | 你从不会错过需要帮助的人 |
[37:58] | so she probably didn’t wanna be found. | 所以也许是她自己不想被你发现 |
[38:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:04] | My mom and I tried to get her to come with us, but | 我和我妈试图说服她跟我们一起走 |
[38:08] | she refused. | 但她拒绝了 |
[38:11] | So what now? | 所以现在该怎么办 |
[38:13] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[38:16] | I could try and get her committed, but | 我可以试图让她住进疗养机构里 |
[38:20] | she’s been out there for three years. | 她已经独自在外生活了三年 |
[38:21] | It’s hard to argue she can’t take care of herself. | 很难说她不能照顾好自己 |
[38:24] | Yeah, that’d be difficult. | 是啊 确实很难 |
[38:27] | Well, I’ve recently learned | 我最近才明白 |
[38:29] | that you can’t make anyone do anything | 你不能强迫任何人做任何事 |
[38:31] | even if it’s for their own good. | 就算那是为了他们自己好 |
[38:33] | Particularly if it’s for their own good. | 尤其是当那件事是为了他们自己好时 |
[38:36] | So what do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[38:40] | Keep the door open. | 敞开家门 |
[38:43] | Keep the light on. Keep trying. | 留一盏灯 继续尝试 |
[38:46] | Love her the best way you can. | 尽你所能地爱她 |
[38:52] | TK’s lucky to have you as a dad. | TK能有你这样的爸爸 真是幸运 |
[38:56] | Iris is lucky to have you as a sister. | 艾莉丝能有你这样的姐姐 也是福气 |
[39:09] | Judd could not get out of here fast enough, could he? | 贾德一时半会儿出不来 是吧 |
[39:11] | It’s ’cause he’s got someone to go home to. | 那是因为有人在等他回家 |
[39:13] | Yeah, true that. | 是啊 没错 |
[39:14] | I don’t know about y’all, | 我不知道你们 |
[39:15] | but something about facing down Armageddon | 但在经历过末日审判之后 |
[39:17] | has given me a ferocious appetite. | 我真的饿死了 |
[39:19] | – You guys hungry? – I could eat. | -你们饿吗 -我可以吃点 |
[39:21] | You could always eat. | 你就没个吃饱的时候 |
[39:27] | It’s incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[39:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:31] | That might be the most beautiful thing that we will ever see. | 那可能是我们曾见过的 最美的景象 |
[39:44] | Let’s go eat. | 咱们去吃点东西吧 |
[39:48] | Hey, girl. | 姑娘 |
[39:53] | That’s amazing, isn’t it? | 真的很令人惊奇 不是吗 |
[39:55] | Out of chaos comes such beauty. | 混沌中产生了如此的美 |
[40:00] | I spoke to somebody up there today. | 我今天跟天上的人对话了 |
[40:03] | Yeah, I think we all did. | 我想我们都是这样 |
[40:05] | Literally, he was, he was an astronaut. | 真的 他是个宇航员 |
[40:09] | Oh, he was an astronaut? | 他是个宇航员吗 |
[40:10] | ♪I am not the only traveler♪ | ♪并非只有我身在旅途♪ |
[40:14] | Are you for real? | 真的吗 |
[40:17] | So what did he want? | 他想做什么 |
[40:17] | ♪Who has not repaid his debt♪ | ♪并非只有我仍旧有所背负♪ |
[40:18] | He wanted to say bye to his family. | 他想跟他的家人道别 |
[40:22] | To his wife and his daughter. | 向他的妻女道别 |
[40:23] | ♪I’ve been searching for a trail to follow again♪ | ♪我在找寻一条可以再次追寻的足迹♪ |
[40:25] | And that was a tough one. | 真的很让人动容 |
[40:28] | Can you imagine being that far from the people you love? | 你能想象吗 离你所爱的人那么遥远 |
[40:30] | ♪Take me back to the night we met♪ | ♪让它带我回到我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[40:33] | But y’all bring ’em together. | 但你让他们团聚了 |
[40:37] | ♪And then I can tell myself♪ | ♪于是我便能告诉自己♪ |
[40:45] | ♪What the hell I’m supposed to do♪ | ♪我到底该做些什么♪ |
[40:47] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[40:51] | I’m thinking…we make a pretty good team. | 我在想 咱俩配合挺默契的 |
[41:00] | We really do, don’t we? | 确实如此 不是吗 |
[41:03] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[41:06] | ♪I had all and then most of you♪ | ♪我眼看着你♪ |
[41:09] | ♪Some and now none of you♪ | ♪一点点离开♪ |
[41:14] | ♪Take me back to the night we met♪ | ♪带我回到我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[41:21] | ♪I don’t know what I’m supposed to do♪ | ♪我不知该如何是好♪ |
[41:23] | ♪Haunted by the ghost of you♪ | ♪你在我脑中挥之不去♪ |
[41:25] | Thought you could use some supplies. | 我想着给你带点补给品过来 |
[41:28] | ♪Oh, take me back to the night we met♪ | ♪带我回到我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[41:35] | ♪When the night was full of terrors♪ | ♪当夜晚仍可怖♪ |
[41:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:43] | ♪And your eyes were filled with tears♪ | ♪当你的眼中仍盈满泪水♪ |
[41:48] | Well, I’ll see you soon, okay? | 那 不久之后再见吧 好吗 |
[41:50] | ♪When you had not touched me yet♪ | ♪当你未曾触碰过我♪ |
[41:57] | ♪Oh, take me back♪ | ♪带我回到♪ |
[41:58] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[41:59] | ♪To the night we met♪ | ♪我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[42:03] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[42:04] | ♪I had all and then most of you♪ | ♪我眼看着你♪ |
[42:06] | It’s a nice night for a picnic, huh? | 今夜适合野餐 不是吗 |
[42:07] | ♪Some and now none of you♪ | ♪一步步走远♪ |
[42:11] | ♪Take me back to the night we met♪ | ♪带我回到我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[42:15] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[42:19] | ♪I don’t know what I’m supposed to do♪ | ♪我不知该如何是好♪ |
[42:21] | ♪Haunted by the ghost of you♪ | ♪你依旧让我魂牵梦绕♪ |
[42:26] | ♪Take me back to the night we met♪ | ♪带我回到我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[42:33] | ♪I don’t know what I’m supposed to do♪ | ♪我不知该如何是好♪ |
[42:36] | ♪Haunted by the ghost of you♪ | ♪我无法把你忘掉♪ |
[42:36] | Go for a walk? | 咱们去散散步吧 |
[42:40] | ♪Take me back to the night we met♪ | ♪带我回到我们相遇的那晚♪ |
[42:42] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[42:48] | Oh, boy, you seeing this? | 天哪 你看见了吗 |
[42:55] | And I thought the lights in Manhattan were beautiful. | 我还以为曼哈顿的灯光已经算美了 |