时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | I mean, he was trying to cheat off of me in Ethics class. | 他还想在道德教育课上抄我答案 |
[00:33] | Okay, it’s like, | 简直是 |
[00:34] | “You bring a whole new meaning to the term ‘oxymoron.'” | “活生生演绎了什么叫作’自相矛盾'” |
[00:39] | You’re hilarious, Elise. | 你太逗了 埃莉斯 |
[00:44] | Are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[00:46] | I could use a beer. | 可以来杯啤酒 |
[00:49] | Get me one too, yeah? | 给我也倒一杯吧 |
[00:53] | Okay, yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:03] | So, uh… | 看来… |
[01:06] | you’re really feeling Elise, huh? | 你还挺喜欢埃莉斯的 是吧 |
[01:09] | Come on. Velma from Scooby-Doo, bro? | 别闹 就那个《小狗史酷比》里的维尔玛吗 |
[01:12] | Elise is a–is a four. | 埃莉斯顶多四分 |
[01:15] | She’s not even an Austin four. | 她甚至连奥斯汀的四分都不算 |
[01:16] | She’s a Waco four. | 她只能在韦科市算四分 |
[01:18] | Now, her friend Janessa over there? | 而她的那位朋友 嘉内莎 |
[01:20] | She’s a Dallas nine. | 绝对是达拉斯的九分 |
[01:22] | I mean, not even I can go straight at a nine. | 连我都不能直接拿下九分的女人 |
[01:26] | So I gotta let the nine get a little thirsty | 所以我得先对那位四分的姑娘献殷勤 |
[01:28] | while I lavish the butterface four with attention. | 借此让九分女人先饥渴一下 |
[01:32] | Give Janessa an hour and two hard seltzers, | 给嘉内莎一小时 两杯烈酒 |
[01:35] | and she’ll be begging to take whatever I feel like giving her. | 她马上就会被我玩弄在股掌之间了 |
[01:38] | It’s called the triangle offense. | 这叫三角进攻 |
[01:40] | Well, it certainly is offensive. | 确实挺有攻击性的 |
[01:43] | Spence, you wanna go play beer pong, man? | 斯彭斯 你想去玩啤酒乒乓吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, definitely. Spa is hot as balls anyway. | 没问题 反正这温泉池热得要死 |
[01:48] | – Yup. – Have fun, ladies. | -没错 -玩得开心 姑娘们 |
[01:54] | It is a little warm in here. | 这里面确实有点热 |
[02:04] | Hey, check it out. | 你看 |
[02:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:09] | Okay. Roasting now. Roasting. | 太热了 简直能把人烤熟 |
[02:14] | – Let’s get out. – What is that? | -我们出去吧 -那是什么 |
[02:17] | Chad. | 查德 |
[02:20] | – No! Don’t! – Wait, wait, wait! Stop! Stop! | -不 不要 -等等 停下 |
[02:25] | Everybody get away from the pool! | 所有人离泳池远点 |
[02:28] | We gotta get him out of there! He’s gonna cook! | 我们得赶紧把他救出来 不然他就要被烤熟了 |
[02:30] | Chad, swim to me! Swim to me! | 查德 游过来 游过来 |
[02:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:35] | Give me your hand. Give me your hand. | 把手给我 把手给我 |
[02:37] | Come on! We’ll help you! | 快来 我们救你 |
[02:39] | – Pull! Pull! – Come on! | -拉 快拉 -坚持住 |
[02:56] | And the second opinion confirms it. | 第二位专家所持的看法也一致 |
[02:59] | You are officially in remission. | 你确实在好转了 |
[03:01] | Congratulations, Dad. | 恭喜你 爸爸 |
[03:03] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[03:04] | Cap, Cap, Cap! | 队长 队长 |
[03:05] | – Tumor slayer! – Way to go, Cap. | -肿瘤终结者 -干得漂亮 队长 |
[03:07] | About time we had some good news around here. | 也是时候该来点好消息了 |
[03:10] | Whole lotta folks been praying for you, Captain. | 好多兄弟都在为你祈祷 队长 |
[03:12] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢大家 |
[03:14] | But this is the ugliest cake | 但恕我直言 这是我见过 |
[03:18] | I’ve ever seen. What– – | 最丑的蛋糕了 什么情况 |
[03:19] | Why–why does it look like this? | 为什么它会长这样 |
[03:21] | It’s your tumor. | 这是你的肿瘤 |
[03:23] | It’s my tumor? | 这是我的肿瘤吗 |
[03:24] | It’s your tumor a year ago. | 这是你一年前的肿瘤 |
[03:25] | When it was bad. | 当时很严重 |
[03:26] | I gave your scans to the bakery. | 我把你的扫描结果给了烘焙坊 |
[03:29] | I objected. | 我反对过 |
[03:31] | Okay, I’m– | 好吧 |
[03:32] | I’m both repulsed…and moved. | 我觉得又恶心又感动 |
[03:36] | And, uh, I’m at a loss. | 肿瘤已经在缩小了 |
[03:38] | A 73% loss. | 缩小了73%哦 |
[03:42] | Now you are just one surgery away | 现在只需要再做一场手术 |
[03:44] | from that cancer being completely gone. | 你就彻底痊愈了 |
[03:46] | – Let’s go. – Yes! | -漂亮 -棒 |
[04:00] | Captain. | 队长 |
[04:01] | This is Tommy. | 这位是汤米 |
[04:10] | It’s cool that your mom came down here for this. | 你妈妈能为这个赶过来还挺好的 |
[04:13] | It’s cool you did. | 你能来也很好 |
[04:14] | Thanks for being here, babe. | 谢谢你过来 宝贝 |
[04:16] | Hey, free tumor cake. | 毕竟有免费肿瘤蛋糕吃 |
[04:19] | So how are things at home now that she decided to stay? | 既然她现在决定留下来了 你家里情况如何 |
[04:22] | Suspiciously calm and reasonable, | 诡异的平静而理智 |
[04:24] | but we’ll see how long that lasts. | 不过估计这种局面不会持续太久 |
[04:26] | Why would you say that? | 何出此言 |
[04:28] | Because I’ve met them. | 因为我了解他们 |
[04:29] | I think they’re in their honeymoon period. | 我觉得他们现在还在蜜月期 |
[04:32] | Those can last a while. | 这种状态会持续一段时间 |
[04:36] | Speaking of parents, | 说到父母 |
[04:37] | when am I gonna meet yours? | 我什么时候能见见你父母 |
[04:39] | You want some more punch? | 你还要再来点潘趣酒吗 |
[04:45] | Tell me, friend, | 告诉我 姐们儿 |
[04:46] | what are you doing all the way back here? | 你怎么一个人坐在这后面 |
[04:48] | Just taking it all in. | 我只是在感受这一切 |
[04:52] | It’s hard being back, isn’t it? | 重回一线不容易 对吧 |
[04:54] | Honestly, Gracie, it’s been hell. | 实话说吧 格蕾丝 简直太难了 |
[04:57] | Oh, no, ma’am. | 不会吧姐姐 |
[04:59] | Now, you tell me who’s been giving you a hard time. | 告诉我 谁让你为难了 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna have Judd come in here and beat ’em up, okay? | 我立马喊贾德过来收拾他们一顿 好吗 |
[05:03] | Unless it is Judd. Then you leave it to me. | 除非犯人是贾德 那我就去教训他 |
[05:05] | I got you. | 我撑你 |
[05:05] | Judd’s been my champion. | 贾德很支持我 |
[05:07] | And honestly, I couldn’t ask for a nicer group of folk. | 而且说真的 现在的同事已经很不错了 |
[05:12] | No, it’s just, the last time I had on this uniform, | 只是我上次身穿这身制服时 |
[05:15] | my girls didn’t exist. | 我的女儿们还没出生呢 |
[05:17] | It was easy to completely be present in my job. | 那时候想要专注工作并不难 |
[05:21] | And now… | 但现在 |
[05:22] | You’re thinking about the babies. | 你会想着孩子们 |
[05:23] | Oh, I’m feeling guilty– | 我是觉得有些愧疚 |
[05:24] | guilty for not being there, | 因为我不能陪在她们身边 |
[05:27] | guilty for maybe not really being here. | 也不能真正投身到工作中 |
[05:30] | Judd says you’ve been doing amazing. | 贾德说你干得可棒了 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well, maybe you should ask my crew that. | 也许你该去问问我的下属 |
[05:35] | I’m not sure they know what to make of me yet. | 我还不确定他们对我的看法如何 |
[05:38] | Listen, just gotta give ’em a little time to get to know you. | 给他们一些了解你的时间就好 |
[05:41] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[05:43] | You are impossible not to love, Tommy Vega. | 汤米·维加 想不爱你简直不可能 |
[05:45] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[05:48] | I’m glad you think so. | 那我就承蒙您厚爱了 |
[05:59] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[06:00] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[06:03] | You haven’t touched your tumor cake. | 你没碰你的肿瘤蛋糕 |
[06:05] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[06:06] | It’s growing on me. | 它还在我身上长着呢 |
[06:09] | I see what you did there. | 我刚才注意到你了 |
[06:14] | You skipped out on your own party. | 你从自己的派对上溜出去了 |
[06:15] | I didn’t skip out. | 我没溜出去 |
[06:16] | You skipped out, and now you are hiding out. | 你先是溜出去 然后又躲在这 |
[06:20] | I’m not hiding. My name is on the door. | 我没躲 我的名字就挂在门上 |
[06:22] | How could that be hiding? | 这怎么能算躲 |
[06:26] | I just wanted some time to | 我只是想要点时间 |
[06:29] | savor the moment. | 来慢慢品味这个时刻 |
[06:32] | Well, your version of savoring | 你这所谓的品味 |
[06:33] | looks an awful lot like brooding. | 听起来可很像是焦虑不安 |
[06:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[06:40] | I-I got great news. | 我得知了这个天大的好消息 |
[06:43] | Everyone I love on the planet is here | 我爱的每个人都齐聚在此支持我 |
[06:46] | to support me and celebrate the news. | 为这个好消息庆祝 |
[06:50] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[06:52] | Owen, you know what happens over time if you keep things bottled up. | 欧文 你知道一直压抑会导致什么后果 |
[06:57] | Well, if it’s like wine, it gets better. | 如果它像美酒 那就越存越香 |
[07:04] | Nothing’s bottled up. | 而且我也没什么可压抑的 |
[07:08] | Don’t forget, golfers, | 别忘了 各位球手们 |
[07:09] | score a hole in one on the 18th hole | 第18洞如果打出一杆进洞 |
[07:12] | and win a Paradise sundae! | 就能赢得一份天堂圣代 |
[07:25] | Honey, you seem tense. | 亲爱的 你看起来好紧张 |
[07:27] | I-I’m not tense. | 我 我没紧张 |
[07:29] | Why would you say I’m tense? | 你为什么说我很紧张 |
[07:31] | You’ve repositioned your ball five times | 你已经重放了五次球 |
[07:33] | like it’s the 18th hole of the Masters, | 就好像是在打大师赛的第18洞一样 |
[07:35] | and you’ve had a knot in your jaw | 而且自从你接了那通工作电话后 |
[07:38] | since you got that call from work. | 你就一直紧咬着牙关 |
[07:39] | – Did they say anything? – Well, today isn’t about work. | -电话里说了什么 -今天别提工作了 |
[07:41] | It’s about fun! Family fun. | 今天就是娱乐 一家人找点乐子 |
[07:50] | So let’s have some fun. | 所以我们就找点乐子吧 |
[08:01] | He didn’t get it. | 他没打进 |
[08:02] | Damn you, stupid devil! | 你个该死的恶魔 |
[08:05] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[08:07] | Can’t even win my son a sundae! | 我连给儿子赢下一份圣代都做不到 |
[08:16] | Is Daddy crying? | 爸爸是哭了吗 |
[08:20] | No, son. No, no, no. | 没有 儿子 我没在哭 |
[08:21] | I-I’m–of course Daddy’s not crying. | 我 我当然 爸爸当然没有哭 |
[08:25] | Baby, why don’t you just go putt-putt over here? | 宝贝 你去那边玩迷你高尔夫吧 |
[08:26] | Okay? For Mommy. | 好吗 听妈妈的话 |
[08:29] | Victor, what’s wrong? | 维克托 出什么事了 |
[08:33] | What’s wrong is, I have commercial real estate | 因为这场该死的新冠肺炎 |
[08:37] | gathering dust all over town because of stupid COVID. | 我在城里的各处商业地产都只能放着积灰 |
[08:41] | What’s wrong is, we’re officially broke. | 我们正式破产了 |
[08:44] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | That call I got, it was from the bank, | 我接到的那个电话是银行打来的 |
[08:48] | refusing to give me a bridge loan. | 他们拒绝给我提供过桥贷款 |
[08:52] | We’re gonna lose the house. | 我们要失去房子了 |
[08:56] | How long? | 有多久了 |
[08:59] | How long have you known that we were in trouble? | 咱们家这个麻烦你知道多久了 |
[09:03] | Five months. | 五个月 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:11] | No. | 不 |
[09:14] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 我才该抱歉 |
[09:17] | That you’ve had to keep this all bottled up inside you for so long. | 我居然让你独自压抑了这么久 |
[09:22] | You don’t hate me? | 你不恨我吗 |
[09:24] | Course not. | 当然不恨 |
[09:25] | We’re gonna get through this with or without a house. | 我们会渡过难关的 不管有没有房子 |
[09:31] | I didn’t realize just how much tension | 坦白以后 我才意识到 |
[09:33] | I was carrying around till I let it out. | 我居然一直承受着这么大的压力 |
[09:34] | You can’t hold all that in. | 你不能独自承受一切 |
[09:36] | It’s gonna come out one way or another. | 反正纸包不住火 总有一天我会知道的 |
[09:43] | – What is that? – What is that? | -那是什么 -那是什么 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:46] | I hope I didn’t break the thing. | 希望我没弄坏这玩意儿 |
[09:51] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[09:53] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Rory, Rory! | 天呐 罗里 罗里 |
[09:54] | Come on, this way, this way, this way! | 快点 快躲开 |
[09:56] | Get back! | 快退后 |
[10:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:05] | – Victor! – Jessica! | -维克多 -杰西卡 |
[10:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[10:34] | What the hell are we looking at? | 到底是什么气体 |
[10:36] | – Well, it ain’t methane. – Nope. | -反正不是沼气 -确实不是 |
[10:38] | Smells like the Earth cut a giant fart. | 闻着像是地球放了个惊天大屁 |
[10:39] | Yeah, that’s the sulfur. | 没错 是硫磺的味道 |
[10:40] | What are we saying, that a hellmouth opened up | 怎么讲 难道说地狱之口 |
[10:42] | under Paradise Family Fun Center? | 在天堂家园游乐中心开启了吗 |
[10:44] | After the year we’ve had, would it really surprise you? | 折腾了一年 这对你来说还算什么大事吗 |
[10:46] | Nope. That’s about on schedule. | 不算 基本都在计划内 |
[10:47] | Underground hot springs, maybe? | 会不会是地下温泉导致的 |
[10:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:53] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[10:56] | Headache? | 头痛吗 |
[10:57] | Does your tummy hurt like your mommy? | 你的肚子是不是很疼 |
[10:59] | Okay, baby, we’re gonna fix you up. | 没事的 宝贝 我们会把你治好的 |
[11:03] | Is my daddy gonna die? | 我爸爸会死吗 |
[11:06] | Don’t worry, bud. | 别担心 小家伙 |
[11:07] | Nobody’s gonna die today. I promise. | 今天谁都不会死 我保证 |
[11:09] | We got the best team of firefighters over there | 我们有最优秀的消防队员 |
[11:11] | working on him right now. | 他们都在努力救他出来 |
[11:12] | Let’s get that little man on O2. | 给这个小家伙吸氧 |
[11:14] | Monitor for pulmonary edema. | 监测肺水肿 |
[11:16] | Triage anyone that breathed in that stuff. | 把吸入了毒气的人都分类出来 |
[11:19] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 队长 |
[11:24] | Gonna put this right over your face. | 我得把这个罩在你脸上 |
[11:27] | SO2 is off the charts. | 二氧化硫超标了 |
[11:29] | 70 ppm, Cap. | 浓度十万分之七 队长 |
[11:32] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[11:34] | Victor, can you hear me? | 维克多 能听见我说话吗 |
[11:37] | I think I see movement. It’s hard to tell. | 我好像看到有人在动 很难看清 |
[11:39] | He probably passed out from the SO2 | 他可能吸入过量二氧化硫晕过去了 |
[11:41] | or maybe from the heat. | 或者被热晕了 |
[11:42] | Steam’s hot, Cap. 230 degrees. | 蒸汽温度很高 队长 有230度 |
[11:44] | All right, Judd, bring the rig as close as you can. | 贾德 把云梯尽量靠近 |
[11:46] | Marjan, get ready. | 马里安 准备好 |
[11:47] | You’re going in. Get a rescue grab. | 你进去 带上救援护具 |
[11:49] | I get to rappel into that? | 我竟然能有幸进到这种坑里 |
[11:50] | “Get to,” That’s an interesting choice of words. | “有幸” 用词真有意思 |
[12:00] | That’s as far as she’ll go, Marjan. | 机器只能把你送到这了 马里安 |
[12:02] | Hold tight. Sending you in. | 抓紧 马上送你进去 |
[12:04] | Lower her down. | 把她降下去 |
[12:07] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[12:08] | How you feel up there? | 你感觉如何 |
[12:10] | Kind of like a rotisserie chicken. | 有点像烤鸡 |
[12:14] | Keep coming. Keep coming. | 继续往下放 继续 |
[12:18] | Keep coming. | 继续放 |
[12:20] | And… | 然后… |
[12:22] | right there! | 就停在那 |
[12:29] | Victor, my name’s Marjan. | 维克多 我叫马里安 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我这就救你出去 好吗 |
[12:35] | Victor, can you hear me? | 维克多 能听见我说话吗 |
[12:38] | He’s alive, Cap. | 他还活着 队长 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:40] | Victor, I’m gonna wrap this around you. | 维克多 我要把这个绑在你身上 |
[12:44] | And then our team is gonna pull us out of here, all right? | 然后救援队会把我们从这里拉出去 好吗 |
[12:46] | Temp’s spiking, 350! | 温度升高了 350摄氏度了 |
[12:48] | Believe me, I can feel it. | 相信我 我感觉得到 |
[12:53] | You’re all strapped in. | 我已经把你绑好了 |
[12:54] | You can let go now. | 你可以松手了 |
[12:55] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[12:56] | Yeah, you can. | 你可以的 |
[12:59] | You’re strapped into a harness. | 我已经把你栓在安全护具上了 |
[13:00] | Here, just– – | 把手拿开 |
[13:03] | Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:07] | Marwani, what’s your status? | 马瓦尼 什么情况 |
[13:09] | I’m working on it, but he’s a little… | 我在想办法 但他有点… |
[13:11] | melty! | 融化了 |
[13:13] | He’s what? | 你说什么 |
[13:14] | His flesh is seared to this thing. | 他的皮肤烧焦 黏上面了 |
[13:16] | Drop me a saw. | 给我个锯子 |
[13:17] | I can travel him with a piece of this devil’s head. | 我可以锯下这块恶魔头跟他一起上去 |
[13:20] | 370, Cap! | 370度了 队长 |
[13:22] | No time! You’ll both cook! | 没时间了 你们都会被烧死 |
[13:24] | I don’t care if you use a spatula. | 不管你是用抹刀还是别的东西 |
[13:26] | Scoop up what you can and get him out of there–now! | 尽你所能把他弄上来 快 |
[13:28] | Okay, okay. Sorry in advance, Victor. | 好吧 提前说声对不起 维克多 |
[13:31] | Okay, on three. One… | 好的 我数到三 一 |
[13:33] | Now, Cap, now! | 队长 就现在 |
[13:35] | Let’s go! Bring him up! – | 开始 把他拉上来 |
[13:37] | Bring him up! Bring him up! Bring him up! | 把他拉上来 |
[13:38] | Bring him up! Bring him up! Bring him up! | 把他拉上来 |
[13:48] | Let’s get him on fluids. | 给他输液 |
[13:50] | Dress these burns with Silvadene, stat. | 赶紧用烧伤宁处理伤口 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:57] | – Daddy! – Victor! | -爸爸 -维克多 |
[13:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:05] | Good job, Marwani. | 干得漂亮 马瓦尼 |
[14:06] | Thanks, Cap. | 谢谢 队长 |
[14:07] | You okay? You almost got boiled. | 你还好吗 你可差点就被煮熟了 |
[14:09] | Ah, just blanched. Plus, my pores feel fantastic. | 顶多算美白吧 我的毛孔感觉好极了 |
[14:12] | It’s like nature’s schvitz. | 就像蒸了回天然桑拿 |
[14:13] | All right, let’s bed the ladder– | 好了 把梯子 |
[14:17] | All right, everybody fall back! | 好了 大家都退后 |
[14:24] | Hey, I told y’all that wasn’t methane. | 我就说这不是沼气吧 |
[14:26] | Yeah? Then what the hell is it? | 是吗 那这到底是什么 |
[14:31] | A volcano on the southern edge of Austin, | 奥斯汀南部的一座火山 |
[14:33] | once thought to be extinct, | 原本被认为是死火山 |
[14:34] | has only been dormant, | 其实只是休眠了 |
[14:35] | scientists are now telling us… | 该消息刚刚得到科学家的证实 |
[14:37] | You don’t say. | 不会吧 |
[14:38] | When what geologists are calling a volcanic fissure | 被地理学家称为火山裂缝的地质现象 |
[14:40] | opened up underneath Paradise Family Fun Center. | 在天堂家园游乐中心底下发生 |
[14:43] | But scientists warn | 但科学家警示 |
[14:45] | this could be just the beginning. | 这可能只是开始 |
[14:46] | Pilot Knob off Highway 183 | 183号高速旁边的派勒特山 |
[14:49] | is part of a magmatic system several miles in diameter | 是个直径几英里的岩浆岩系统 |
[14:52] | that’s been inactive since the late Cretaceous period. | 它自白垩纪时代一直处于休眠状态 |
[14:55] | Today it woke up. | 今天它苏醒了 |
[14:56] | How is this real life? | 这简直是魔幻现实 |
[14:58] | Tim, can I see you for a sec? | 蒂姆 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[14:59] | Cap, it’s a volcano. | 队长 是火山诶 |
[15:01] | Please. | 快点 |
[15:05] | Yeah, Cap, what is it? | 队长 什么事 |
[15:08] | Out in the field, you promised that little boy | 刚刚在出外勤时 你跟那男孩许诺 |
[15:10] | that his dad was gonna be fine. | 他的爸爸会平安无事 |
[15:12] | And he was, thank God. | 他的确平安无事 谢天谢地 |
[15:14] | But you’re not God. You can’t do that. | 但你不是上帝 你不能随便许诺 |
[15:17] | What if it had gone the other way? | 如果事情往坏的方向发展呢 |
[15:19] | – But it didn’t. – But it could have. | -但并没有 -但有这个可能 |
[15:21] | I wasn’t thinking; I just wanted to make him feel better. | 我没过大脑 我就是想让他好受一些 |
[15:23] | No, you wanted to make yourself feel better. | 不 你是想让自己好受一些 |
[15:25] | Don’t do it again. | 下不为例 |
[15:38] | So do we think this whole thing’s gonna blow? | 所以 你们认为火山会全面爆发吗 |
[15:40] | I’ll, uh, let Dr. Limaye of the U.S. Geological Survey answer that one. | 这还是留给美国地质调查局的拉梅博士来回答吧 |
[15:44] | I know when one thinks “Volcano,” | 我知道一提到火山 |
[15:46] | one pictures a conical mountain spewing lava and ash. | 大家都会想到锥形的山峰喷射岩浆和烟灰 |
[15:49] | Yeah, that’s exactly the kind of thing I’m trying not to picture. | 是的 那正是我努力不去想象的画面 |
[15:52] | But Pilot Knob proper is essentially extinct. | 但派勒特山是死火山 |
[15:55] | It’s the system around it that’s become active: | 是它周边的系统活过来了 |
[15:57] | volcanic material that’s been bottled up for millions of years. | 火山物质被封锁几百万年 |
[16:01] | The magma that’s moving underground is looking for a way out, | 底部流动的岩浆在寻找一个流出去的方式 |
[16:04] | and it’s finding it. | 它已经找到了 |
[16:05] | Do we know when it’s gonna come up next? | 你们知道接下来会发生什么吗 |
[16:07] | The airport’s out by Pilot Knob and neighborhoods. | 派勒特山附近有机场和住宅区 |
[16:09] | All flights out of Austin-Bergstrom have been grounded, | 所有奥斯汀国际机场的航班已经被叫停了 |
[16:11] | and we’re contacting the residents, | 我们联系了当地居民 |
[16:13] | evacuating strategically. | 并开始有策略地撤离 |
[16:14] | How strategic can you be? | 怎么个有策略法 |
[16:16] | We’re using the seismic activity we’ve been seeing | 我们将利用观测到的地震活动 |
[16:18] | to track the movement of the magma underground. | 来追踪地下岩浆的运动 |
[16:21] | So what can we expect? | 那接下来会怎么样 |
[16:22] | More of what you already saw, Captain. | 跟你现在看到的一样 队长 |
[16:24] | lava flows up to 35 miles per hour; | 岩浆以时速56千米的速度向上流动 |
[16:26] | semi-molten volcanic ejecta, or lava bombs; | 你们将会面临半熔化火山喷发物 或岩浆炸弹 |
[16:29] | curtains of fire hotter than 2,100 degrees. | 以及温度高于2100度的火墙 |
[16:31] | So what you’re saying is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[16:32] | every crack could become a mass casualty event. | 每一次破裂都会引起惨重的伤亡 |
[16:35] | Potentially, yes. | 确实有这个可能 |
[16:47] | Check it, and then double-check it. | 仔细检查 认真复查 |
[16:48] | Then check it again. | 必须做到万无一失 |
[16:50] | I don’t want any surprises out there today. | 我今天不想再看到任何意外了 |
[16:52] | What, besides the active volcano? | 除了火山爆发之外的意外吗 |
[16:54] | Maybe I should pack the all-weather gear | 或许我应该带上所有应对极端天气的装备 |
[16:55] | in case it starts raining blood next. | 谁知道接下来会不会下血雨 |
[16:57] | A little locust repellant wouldn’t be a bad idea either. | 或者你可以带上一小瓶驱蝗剂以防万一 |
[17:00] | See that? | 看见了没 |
[17:00] | Rallying the troops with quippy quips? | 用俏皮话来鼓舞队员的斗志 |
[17:02] | That’s what a real leader does. | 这才是真正的领导者应该做的 |
[17:03] | That’s what a Marvel character does. | 超级英雄才会这么做吧 |
[17:05] | In the meantime, where’s our rallying? | 与此同时 咱们的鼓励呢 |
[17:07] | Where’s our captain? | 我们的队长呢 |
[17:08] | You’re just mad because she called you out. | 你就是因为她训斥你而生气 |
[17:10] | No. Maybe a little. Fine. | 才不是 好吧 或许有一点 |
[17:12] | I shouldn’t have told that kid his dad was gonna be okay. | 我不该告诉那个孩子 他爸爸会没事的 |
[17:14] | I slipped up. | 我错了 |
[17:15] | I get the instinct. | 我明白你是凭直觉反应 |
[17:17] | You wanna comfort people in their worst, scariest moment. | 你想在别人最痛苦无助的时候安慰对方 |
[17:20] | And that’s a part of the gig. | 这是我们工作的一部分 |
[17:21] | But not by making promises you can’t keep. | 但你不能做出你做不到的承诺 |
[17:23] | All right, but still, I could use a little rallying. | 好吧 但是 我也需要一些鼓励 |
[17:26] | Michelle may not exactly have been a motivational speaker, | 就算米歇尔不会说什么振奋人心的话 |
[17:28] | but she could do more than just criticize. | 但她也不会一味批评 |
[17:30] | Give Captain Vega a break. | 放过维加队长吧 |
[17:32] | She’s been out of the game for a while. | 她已经好久没有带过队了 |
[17:34] | She’s got little kids. | 她还有孩子 |
[17:36] | Michelle had a missing sister. | 米歇尔的妹妹还失踪了呢 |
[17:37] | She was a walking episode of Unsolved Mysteries, | 那姑娘就是活生生的未解之谜 |
[17:40] | but she still managed to find the time for the occasional “Attaboy.” | 但她还是可以找出时间 时不时地鼓励一下我们 |
[17:43] | You have a tiny point. | 你说的也有点道理 |
[17:49] | We’re just checking to see if you received the text from the Mayor’s Office | 请问你有没有收到市长办公室发来的信息 |
[17:52] | ordering the evacuation of your neighborhood. | 要求你的社区居民驱散到安全区域 |
[17:54] | If you need assistance evacuating, | 如果你需要我们的帮助 |
[17:55] | I have a number I can text you. | 我可以发给你一个电话号码 |
[17:57] | You’ve reached Chad’s phone. | 我是查德 |
[17:59] | Dude, why you calling me? Who does that? | 你是哪位 有何贵干 |
[18:01] | You know I don’t listen to messages. | 我不听语音留言的 |
[18:02] | Text me, dude. | 给我发短信吧 |
[18:03] | Yeah, we did text you, dude. | 我给你发短信了 伙计 |
[18:04] | You don’t respond to either one. | 你哪个都不回复 |
[18:08] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[18:10] | Help. I’m trapped. | 救命 我被困住了 |
[18:13] | Is there a reason you’re speaking softly, ma’am? | 女士 你为什么声音这么小 |
[18:15] | Is there someone making you feel in endangered? | 是不是有人在威胁你的安全 |
[18:19] | not exactly someone. | 不是人 |
[18:25] | Scorpions. | 是蝎子 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, did you say “Scorpions”? | 抱歉 你是说”蝎子”吗 |
[18:29] | Yes, scorpions. Like the water sign. | 对 蝎子 就是水象星座里的那只 |
[18:33] | That’s definitely not the call I was expecting to get today. | 我没想到今天会接到这样的求助电话 |
[18:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:36] | I am inside my food truck. | 我在我的餐车里 |
[18:39] | Okay, and how many scorpions we talking? | 好的 大概有多少只蝎子 |
[18:41] | I don’t know, like– like, swarms or hives or– | 我不知道 一大群 一窝蜂 |
[18:44] | you know, just, like, a butt-ton of whatever they travel in. | 反正就是一大堆一起出现的 |
[18:47] | I was doing inventory. | 我当时正在盘货 |
[18:48] | I turned around, and they were just here. | 结果一转身就看见蝎子了 |
[18:50] | It’s like, I think they’re running from something. | 我觉得 它们好像在逃离什么 |
[18:53] | Hold on. Are you near a window? | 等等 你在窗户旁边吗 |
[18:55] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[18:56] | Okay, take a look outside for me. | 好的 帮我看一下窗外 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:03] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:05] | Lava? | 岩浆吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:07] | Uh, how–how is that possible? | 这这这怎么可能 |
[19:10] | You haven’t been watching the news, have you? | 你一整天都没看新闻吧 |
[19:12] | No, I’ve been doing inventory and listening to meditation tapes. | 没有 我一直都在听着冥想音乐盘点库存 |
[19:16] | Well, keep ’em handy. | 那样确实更有效率 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:19] | I see where you are. What’s your name? | 我找到你的位置了 你叫什么名字 |
[19:21] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[19:22] | Please send help. | 快来救救我 |
[19:23] | Okay, Lily, listen to me. | 莉莉 听我说 |
[19:24] | My name is Grace. | 我叫格蕾丝 |
[19:25] | Now, I do have blocked roads in your area, | 你附近已经有路段被封锁了 |
[19:27] | and I’m not sure how long it’s gonna take for me to get first responders to you. | 我也不确定最快的救援需要多久 |
[19:30] | So–so I’m–I’m on my own? | 那 我就一个人等着吗 |
[19:32] | No, ma’am. I’m right here with you, okay? | 不 女士 我陪着你 好吗 |
[19:35] | Now, do you have a jacket or a blanket, | 你有夹克衫或毯子吗 |
[19:37] | something you can use to cover yourself | 或者能用来裹住自己的东西 |
[19:38] | – to help you get to an exit? – Uh, no. | -来帮助你走到门口 -没有 |
[19:41] | No, there’s nothing. I’m, like–I’m– | 什么都没有 我 我 |
[19:43] | I’m on top of the counter, and they’re literally | 我就站在餐台上面 它们几乎 |
[19:45] | all over the floor. | 遍地都是 |
[19:47] | Can you describe ’em to me– the scorpions? | 能给我形容下吗 蝎子长什么样 |
[19:49] | They’re, uh, yellowy-tan. | 它们是 黄褐色的 |
[19:51] | They got little stripes on their back. | 背上有窄条纹 |
[19:53] | With a triangle on their head? | 头部有三角形图案对吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[19:59] | Yeah, that’s bad, isn’t it? | 情况不妙 对吗 |
[20:01] | We’re gonna get you out, okay? | 我们会救你出来 好吗 |
[20:02] | But we cannot risk you getting stung. | 但我们不能冒险让你被蛰 |
[20:04] | Is there any chance at all you have bug spray? | 你有杀虫喷雾吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s a roach coach, so I’ve got roach killer, | 有 这是辆餐车 我当然有杀虫剂 |
[20:09] | but it’s, like, on the other side of the trailer. | 但它在车厢的另一边 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God! Um, okay. It’s, uh– | 我的天哪 好吧 |
[20:14] | Yeah, yeah, the–the lava, it’s getting closer and hotter. | 岩浆 越来越近 也越来越热了 |
[20:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna die, aren’t I? | 我要死了 是不是 |
[20:23] | Not as long as you’re talking to me. | 只要你还和我说着话就不会 |
[20:24] | We’re gonna figure something out, okay? | 我们会找到办法的 好吗 |
[20:26] | Now, what kind of truck are you in? | 你的车是哪种 |
[20:28] | It’s an ’05 step van. | 05歀梯式货车 |
[20:30] | Mm-mm, food truck. Like, what do you serve? | 不 我是说你们卖什么的 |
[20:33] | What–what, do you wanna hear the menu? | 什么 你想听菜单吗 |
[20:34] | Seriously? We’re, um– | 认真的吗 我们 |
[20:36] | we’re called Guac and Roll, and we do vegan Tex-Mex. | 我们叫鳄梨卷卷 做素食的墨西哥菜 |
[20:40] | Okay, please tell me you serve salads, Lily. | 好的 你们应该卖沙拉吧 莉莉 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[20:44] | All right, what kind of dressing do you have? | 好的 你们有哪些酱 |
[20:45] | Uh, we have cashew ranch, | 我们有腰果酱 |
[20:48] | chipotle carrot, tahini lime. | 辣味日式蘸酱 青柠芝麻酱 |
[20:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[20:52] | It’s all right. Try to stay with me. What else you got? | 没事的 继续跟我说 你们还有什么 |
[20:55] | Cilantro vinaigrette. | 香菜油醋汁 |
[20:57] | Okay, that. | 好的 就这个 |
[20:58] | Can you make it to the vinaigrette? | 你能拿到油醋汁吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah, yes, yeah–the– the bottle, it’s right here. | 可以 可以 瓶子就在我手边 |
[21:02] | Okay, is it in a spray bottle? | 好的 是在喷壶里吗 |
[21:03] | No. We don’t, like– | 不 不是喷壶 |
[21:05] | That’s okay. What about your griddle? | 没事 你们的煎锅呢 |
[21:07] | Do you use one to clean it? | 有洗涤的喷壶吗 |
[21:08] | Yes, yeah, we totally do. Yeah. | 有 当然有 |
[21:10] | Perfect. Take the dressing. | 很好 拿好油醋汁 |
[21:12] | Put it inside the bottle, okay? Do it quickly. | 倒进喷壶里 好吗 快一点 |
[21:27] | All right, okay, it’s in there. | 好的 倒进去了 |
[21:28] | Now let those critters have it. | 现在让那些虫子们尝尝吧 |
[21:29] | My resources say they hate the acetic acid in vinegar. | 我的资料显示他们害怕醋里的醋酸 |
[21:32] | Get out of here. | 快滚开 |
[21:34] | Get out of here, you ugly bastards! | 滚开 你们这些丑东西 |
[21:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[21:41] | Oh, your resources are amazing! | 你的资料无敌了 |
[21:45] | It’s Wikipedia. It’s working? | 是维基百科 有用吗 |
[21:49] | Yes, it’s working. It’s totally working. | 有用 太有用了 |
[21:53] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[22:00] | You, uh– | 你 |
[22:02] | you don’t think the vinegar will work on the lava too, do you? | 你说 醋对岩浆应该没用吧 |
[22:08] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[22:10] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[22:11] | There’s an officer here! | 有警察来了 |
[22:11] | Now. | 快点 |
[22:12] | Okay, go with him. | 好 快跟着他 |
[22:14] | Yes, yes, okay! Thank you! | 好 好 谢谢你 |
[22:24] | Dispatch, this is 363-H-20, Officer Reyes. | 调度中心 这里是363H20 雷耶斯警官 |
[22:28] | Your caller is clear of the scene. | 你的呼救者已安全 |
[22:30] | Thank you, Officer. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 警官 非常感谢 |
[22:48] | It’s on fire! | 烧起来了 |
[22:58] | Mommy, we’re scared. | 妈妈 我们害怕 |
[23:00] | Yeah, we’re scared. | 嗯 我们很害怕 |
[23:01] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[23:03] | Why are you scared? | 你们为什么要害怕呢 |
[23:05] | They saw the news. | 她们看见新闻了 |
[23:08] | Well, you do not need to be scared. | 你们没必要害怕 |
[23:10] | No, babies. | 不 宝贝们 |
[23:12] | You are far away from what’s happening. | 你们离事故现场很远 |
[23:14] | You’re totally safe with your daddy. | 你们和爸爸在一起非常安全 |
[23:16] | We’re not worried about us. We’re worried about you. | 我们不是担心自己 而是担心你 |
[23:19] | We don’t want you to burn up in the lava. | 我们不想让你被岩浆烧死 |
[23:21] | Oh, no, I’m not gonna burn up. | 不 我不会被烧死的 |
[23:24] | – But you don’t know that. – Yes, she does. | -但你也不能确定 -不 她很确定 |
[23:27] | Paramedics only come in after the dangerous part is over. | 急救队只在危险的部分结束以后才登场 |
[23:31] | Right? | 对不对 |
[23:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:35] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[23:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:38] | You see, girls? I told you. | 看到了吗 孩子们 我说过了 |
[23:40] | Now, tell Mama you love her so she can get back to work, okay? | 现在告诉妈妈你们爱她 让她回去工作 好吗 |
[23:44] | I love you, Mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[23:45] | I love you too, babies. | 我也爱你们 宝贝们 |
[23:49] | Let’s go brush your teeth. Let’s go. | 去刷牙吧 走吧 |
[23:54] | Crisis averted. | 危机解除了 |
[23:56] | – Thanks, T. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 小汤 -没事 |
[24:28] | TK, Marjan, you’re on recovery. | TK 马里安 你们负责救援 |
[24:30] | Paul, you assist medical. They’re gonna need hands. | 保罗 你去帮急救队 他们需要帮忙 |
[24:33] | Judd, you’re with me. | 贾德 你跟着我 |
[24:34] | Mateo, you get on these spot fires. | 马特奥 你来扑灭这些飞火 |
[24:36] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 队长 |
[24:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:45] | It hurts! | 好疼 |
[24:46] | I know, I know. But help’s here. | 我知道 我知道 但是救援来了 |
[24:48] | She tried to help Chad out of the water. | 她想把查德从水里拉出来 |
[24:50] | I tried to stop her, but she’s a really good person. | 我尽力阻止她 但她人太好了 |
[24:52] | Airway’s clear, but pulse is thready and temp’s dropping. | 呼吸道畅通 但是脉搏微弱 体温正在下降 |
[24:55] | – What’s your friend’s name? – Elise. | -你朋友叫什么名字 -埃莉斯 |
[24:56] | Elise, I know it hurts, but that’s the good news. | 埃莉斯 我知道很疼 但那是好事 |
[24:59] | It means the tissue is still alive. | 说明组织没有坏死 |
[25:01] | We’re gonna give you something for the pain, | 我们要给你打些止痛药 |
[25:02] | and we’re gonna wrap you up with some clean gauze, okay? | 然后用干净纱布帮你包扎起来 好吗 |
[25:04] | Start an IV, | 开始静脉注射 |
[25:06] | push 5 milligrams of morphine and D5. | 打上五毫克吗啡和5%的葡萄糖水 |
[25:08] | Do you think you can finish triaging the rest of the patients | 你能在我们包扎她的时候 |
[25:10] | while we package her? | 给剩下的伤员验伤吗 |
[25:11] | Sure thing, Cap. | 当然 队长 |
[25:12] | You’re gonna be okay, Elise, okay? | 你会没事的 埃莉斯 好吗 |
[25:14] | They got you. They got you. | 有他们在呢 他们会救你的 |
[25:16] | Her pulse just got stronger. Keep talking. | 她的脉搏更强了 继续说 |
[25:19] | – She your girlfriend? – Uh, I wish. | -她是你女朋友吗 -我倒希望 |
[25:22] | And– pulse up again. | 脉搏又增强了 |
[25:40] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[25:41] | My name’s Tim. | 我叫蒂姆 |
[25:43] | Can you tell me what happened to you? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[25:44] | I’m not even sure. | 我自己都不知道 |
[25:46] | Everyone went crazy when the pool started boiling. | 泳池开始着火的时候大家都慌了 |
[25:49] | I guess I got trampled by the herd. | 我猜我被人群踩过去了 |
[25:51] | College life, am I right? | 大学生活 对吧 |
[25:53] | Can you feel that? | 这样你能感觉到吗 |
[25:54] | My buddy in the pool, is– | 我泳池里的朋友 |
[25:56] | is he–is he okay? | 他 他没事吧 |
[25:58] | Don’t worry about him. Let’s focus on you right now. | 别担心他 现在咱们先关注一下你的问题 |
[26:00] | Can you tell me your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[26:02] | Spence. | 斯彭斯 |
[26:03] | – Spence, you feeling anything? – Yeah. | -斯彭斯 你有感觉吗 -有 |
[26:06] | Hey, you’re EMS, so what color tag am I? | 你是急救队的 所以我是什么颜色的标签 |
[26:10] | Oh, don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个 |
[26:11] | Triage tags aren’t a diagnosis. | 分诊标签不是确诊 |
[26:13] | Come on, man. I’m premed. | 说吧 伙计 我是医学预科生 |
[26:15] | What color is it? Is it yellow– | 是什么颜色 黄色吗 |
[26:18] | Why is it red? I-I-I can feel you tapping my fingers. | 为什么是红色 我 我能感觉到你敲我的手指 |
[26:22] | But not your feet. Now, just hold on. Lie still. | 但你感觉不到脚 现在忍一下 躺好 |
[26:24] | I’m gonna get you on a backboard. | 我要把你转移到救生板上 |
[26:25] | Oh, God, it’s a spinal injury, isn’t it? | 老天啊 是脊柱损伤 对不对 |
[26:28] | I’m not a doctor, | 我不是医生 |
[26:29] | but it’s a good sign you can feel your hands, | 但你的手指有感觉是个好迹象 |
[26:30] | and hopefully, it’s just swelling. | 希望只是肿胀堵塞了 |
[26:32] | So I’ll still be able to walk, right? | 所以我还能走路 对吧 |
[26:35] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[26:37] | Promise me I’ll walk. | 向我保证我还能走路 |
[26:43] | I can’t promise something I don’t have the power to keep, Spence, | 我无法做出我无力遵守的承诺 斯彭斯 |
[26:46] | but we’re gonna do everything we can to avoid doing any more damage. | 但我们会尽全力阻止进一步损伤 |
[26:50] | Could you– | 你能 |
[26:52] | Could you call my mom? | 你能给我妈妈打个电话吗 |
[26:53] | They’ll call her from the hospital, buddy. | 到了医院会有人打给她的 伙计 |
[26:55] | Please, please, could you call her? | 拜托 求你了 你能打给她吗 |
[26:58] | Tell her Spence loves her. | 告诉她斯彭斯爱她 |
[27:01] | Maybe don’t tell her I got stampeded at a frat party, okay? | 也许别告诉她我在兄弟会派对上被踩了 好吗 |
[27:04] | Could you just tell her I was studying or something? | 你能不能就告诉她我在学习什么的 |
[27:07] | You injured yourself studying? | 你在学习的时候受伤了吗 |
[27:08] | Gonna have to do better than that, kid. | 这谎得撒得太烂了 小子 |
[27:10] | Please, I’m not used to lying to her. | 求你了 我不习惯对她撒谎 |
[27:12] | She’s gonna see this on the news. | 她会在新闻里看到的 |
[27:13] | – Please. – All right. | -求你了 -好 |
[27:14] | I’ll call her when we drop you off in the ambulance. | 等把你送上救护车 我就给她打电话 |
[27:16] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[27:18] | That, I can promise. | 这个我能保证 |
[27:21] | But we’re gonna go with waterslide accident. | 但我们还是说滑水道事故吧 |
[27:29] | Back up. | 请让一让 |
[27:29] | Ambulance is here, Cap. | 救护车到了 队长 |
[27:37] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[27:38] | That seems not good. | 情况似乎不太妙 |
[27:41] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退 后退 |
[27:43] | Get clear of the pool! | 远离游泳池 |
[27:51] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[27:52] | Volcanic ejecta. | 火山喷发物 |
[27:55] | I was briefed. | 之前专家跟我说过 |
[28:01] | Second and third-degree burns. | 二级和三级烧伤 |
[28:02] | We gave her 5 milligrams of morphine and D5. | 给她注射5毫克吗啡和5%的葡萄糖 |
[28:05] | Oh, you’re being so brave, Elise, okay? | 你现在非常勇敢 埃莉斯 好吗 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna meet you at the hospital. | 我们医院见 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:21] | Thank you guys for everything. | 谢谢你们所做的一切 |
[28:28] | He’s hit! | 他被击中了 |
[28:32] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[28:33] | I need you with me! | 我需要你过来帮忙 |
[28:38] | Here. Easy. | 这边 慢点 |
[28:41] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[28:43] | We have to extract it. | 我们得把它弄走 |
[28:45] | Here? Cap, that’s impossible. | 在这吗 这不可能的 |
[28:46] | If we don’t, it cooks his heart. | 如果不在这处理 他的心脏就会被烧毁 |
[28:48] | But if we take it out, he’ll bleed to death. | 可如果我们把它取走 他会流血至死 |
[28:50] | Not if the heat from the rock cauterized everything around it. | 如果石头的热度把周围组织烧灼阻断 那就不会 |
[28:51] | – But what if it didn’t? – We don’t have a choice. Look. | -如果没烧灼呢 -我们别无选择 你看 |
[28:55] | Damn thing’s sinking into him. | 这鬼东西正在烧进他的身体 |
[28:56] | Clamp, now. | 拿夹钳 快 |
[29:07] | It’s melting. Get me another one. | 夹钳熔化了 再拿一个 |
[29:15] | It’s melting too. | 这个也熔化了 |
[29:16] | I’m losing it. | 快来不及了 |
[29:17] | – Cap, I don’t have a pulse. – Screw it. | -队长 已经没有脉搏了 -去他的 |
[29:19] | Get the laryngoscope with a pediatric 2-blade. | 去拿喉镜和2号儿科手术刀 |
[29:22] | It’s not for me. Get in there. | 不是我用 伸进去 |
[29:25] | Now. | 就现在 |
[29:33] | – I got it. – Got it? | -我卡到了 -卡到了吗 |
[29:34] | Go! | 走 |
[29:39] | It’s all good. | 处理好了 |
[29:44] | Nice scoop. | 铲得漂亮 |
[29:45] | Three summers at Avery’s Ice Cream. | 我在埃弗里冰激凌店打过三个暑假的工 |
[29:49] | Just drag me out of here, please! | 快把我拖离这里 求求你 |
[29:51] | When I do it, I’m gonna do it right. | 只有确保安全时我才会行动 |
[29:53] | Hey, firefighter, help me transfer– | 喂 消防员 帮我转移 |
[29:56] | Sorry, Captain Strand. I didn’t realize it was you. | 对不起斯特兰德队长 没注意是你 |
[29:58] | No problem. All right, grab his shoulders. | 没事 来 你抓住他的肩膀 |
[30:02] | Captain Strand, this is my buddy Spence. | 斯特兰德队长 这是我朋友斯彭斯 |
[30:04] | He injured himself on the waterslide. | 他在滑水道上受了伤 |
[30:06] | At least that’s what I’ll be reporting to his– | 至少我会这么告诉他的… |
[30:18] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[30:21] | Tim! | 蒂姆 |
[30:25] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[30:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:48] | That was quick. | 这么快 |
[30:50] | They didn’t ask me many questions. | 他们也没问太多问题 |
[30:52] | Just what I saw. | 就问我看见了什么 |
[30:53] | It didn’t feel like we were in trouble. | 感觉不像是我们有麻烦的样子 |
[30:58] | Yeah, why would anyone be in trouble? | 嗯 为什么会有人有麻烦 |
[31:00] | It was a freak accident. | 那个事故很奇怪 |
[31:03] | I don’t know, I guess maybe | 我不知道 我猜可能是因为 |
[31:04] | I always feel like I’m in trouble. | 我老是觉得自己会陷入麻烦吧 |
[31:07] | Hey, this ain’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:09] | This–this is–I mean… | 这 这 我是说 |
[31:13] | This ain’t nobody’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[31:16] | I wonder if they notified his family yet. | 不知道他们有没有通知他的家人 |
[31:21] | His family’s in Maryland. | 他家人在马里兰 |
[31:23] | He came out here to go to UT. | 他本来是来这边上大学的 |
[31:26] | And he ended up staying. | 但最后留下来了 |
[31:29] | He was supposed to go see them this summer, | 他原计划今年夏天去探望家人 |
[31:31] | but then the lockdown happened. | 结果就开始封城 |
[31:34] | I think it’s been two years since he’s been home. | 估计他有两年没回过家了 |
[31:40] | Why did we leave him there? | 为什么我们把他丢在那 |
[31:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:46] | We wouldn’t have done that with anybody else. | 我们绝对不会抛弃任何一个伤者 |
[31:51] | Because. | 因为 |
[31:54] | When one of us gets killed on a call, | 如果我们的一员在一次任务中身亡 |
[31:55] | another house comes in and takes care of it. | 另外一队人员会介入并接手 |
[31:58] | It’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[32:00] | It’s protocol. | 流程就是这样的 |
[32:03] | Heroic measures– right up to the hospital doors. | 英勇救人 直到送至医院门口 |
[32:06] | That’s how we’ve been trained. | 我们是这么被培训的 |
[32:08] | We don’t call it in the field. | 我们不能从现场撤退 |
[32:10] | We should’ve stayed, | 我们应该留下 |
[32:11] | and we should’ve been working on him. | 我们应该在那救他的 |
[32:13] | There wasn’t enough of him left to work on, Nancy. | 他已经被炸得面目全非 救不了了 南希 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:23] | As you were told upstairs, there are people you can talk to… | 就像在楼上被告知的那样 你们可以找人聊聊 |
[32:27] | That you should talk to. | 你们也应该找专业人士聊聊 |
[32:29] | Department’s gonna make those resources available. | 局里会提供这些资源 |
[32:34] | I’m calling this shift. | 收工吧 |
[32:37] | Everybody go home. | 大家都回家吧 |
[32:43] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧 |
[32:45] | Are any of us? | 我们有谁是安然无恙的吗 |
[32:47] | Feels weird to just leave. | 就这么走了 有点奇怪 |
[32:49] | We still have, like, 11 hours to go. | 我们还有差不多11个小时才下班 |
[32:51] | Yeah, but that’s protocol too. | 但下班也是流程 |
[32:53] | They got the next crew here already. | 下一班的已经来了 |
[32:55] | Yeah, but what about the volcano– | 但是火山怎么办 |
[32:56] | Geologists say seismic activity | 地质学家说地震活动 |
[32:58] | has begun returning to pre-eruption levels. | 已经开始恢复至火山爆发前的水平 |
[33:01] | Officials are cautiously optimistic that the worst is over, | 官方对此持谨慎乐观态度 似乎最糟糕的已经过去 |
[33:04] | leaving Austin with quite a mess to clean up | 给奥斯汀留下了一个烂摊子 |
[33:07] | and a deadly reminder | 以及一个致命的告诫 |
[33:08] | that sometimes even Mother Nature needs to let off steam. | 那就是 即便是大自然母亲也需要释放压力 |
[33:13] | Maybe now she can keep it bottled up for another couple million years. | 也许现在大自然母亲可以再憋上个几百万年了 |
[33:23] | Thank you, Captain Vega. | 谢谢你 维加队长 |
[33:24] | We’ll take care of it. | 交给我们吧 |
[33:34] | May I? | 我可以进来吗 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:37] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[33:39] | I managed to get through that without weeping. | 我坚持下来了 而且没哭 |
[33:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[33:43] | If you need to weep now, don’t mind me. | 如果你现在要哭 当我不在就好 |
[33:50] | They’re sending a captain from the Baltimore FD | 他们已经派巴尔的摩当地消防局的队长 |
[33:55] | to inform the family. | 去通知家属了 |
[33:57] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[34:03] | It should be me. | 应该由我去的 |
[34:05] | What, you gonna fly out to Baltimore? | 怎么 你要飞去巴尔的摩吗 |
[34:07] | This– this was a mistake. | 这样不对 |
[34:09] | – What? – Thinking I could come back. I– | -什么 -我不该回来的 |
[34:13] | I’ve been a terrible leader. | 我是个差劲的队长 |
[34:15] | I lost a member of my team today. | 今天我失去了一位队员 |
[34:18] | I didn’t even know him. | 我甚至还不了解他 |
[34:20] | You ain’t even been here a month yet, T. | 你到这里还不足一个月 小汤 |
[34:22] | That’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[34:25] | The only real interaction I had with him was today– | 我和他唯一真正的交流 就只有今天那一次 |
[34:30] | when I scolded him. | 还是在我责骂他的时候 |
[34:32] | – Did he merit it? – That’s not the point. | -他应该受责吗 -这不是重点 |
[34:34] | – That is the point. – No. | -这就是重点 -不是 |
[34:38] | I called him out | 我说了他几句 |
[34:39] | for making promises to a patient. | 因为他和病人做出承诺 |
[34:42] | And then I did the same thing… | 然后我做了同样的事 |
[34:45] | With my girls. | 我向我的女儿们做出了承诺 |
[34:47] | I lied to them, Judd. | 我骗了她们 贾德 |
[34:50] | They were terrified for their mother | 她们很担心自己的母亲 |
[34:52] | being out there in the middle of all of that, | 身处在水深火热的一线 |
[34:56] | and I told them not to worry, | 而我却叫她们别担心 |
[34:59] | that everything was gonna be fine. | 我告诉她们不会有事的 |
[35:02] | That ain’t lying to your girls. | 那不叫骗 |
[35:04] | Look, your girls are eight years old. | 你的女儿们才八岁 |
[35:06] | You told ’em what they needed to hear. | 她们需要听到那些话 |
[35:09] | You’re very good at that. | 你很擅长提点别人 |
[35:10] | – You think so? – I do think so. | -是吗 -的确是 |
[35:12] | You told me I needed to marry Gracie, didn’t you? | 是你和我说 我得娶格蕾丝 对吧 |
[35:14] | Doesn’t take a genius. | 不是天才也能看出来 |
[35:15] | Ain’t nobody calling you a genius. | 没人说你是天才 |
[35:21] | Look, I know that… | 我知道 |
[35:24] | If the world hadn’t fallen off of its axis, you wouldn’t be in that chair. | 如果世界没有脱轨 你也不会坐在这里 |
[35:29] | But it did, and you are. | 但木已成舟 事已至此 |
[35:33] | And I think that’s where you wanna be. | 我想这正是你想待的地方 |
[35:38] | I don’t wanna feel like I’ve abandoned my family. | 我不想产生我抛弃了家人的感觉 |
[35:42] | You haven’t. | 你没有 |
[35:46] | You– | 你 |
[35:47] | you added to it. | 你加入了这个大家庭 |
[36:06] | He was obsessed with Buster Keaton. | 他很迷巴斯特·基顿 |
[36:06] | 美国默片时代演员及导演 以”冷面笑匠”著称 | |
[36:10] | Is that weird? | 这样是不是很奇怪 |
[36:11] | He looked a little like him. | 他和他长得有点像 |
[36:13] | I never noticed that before. | 我以前从来没注意过 |
[36:17] | I got a call from the hospital. | 我接到了医院的电话 |
[36:20] | The young man Tim was treating, | 蒂姆当时在救治的那个年轻人 |
[36:21] | he’s gonna walk again. | 他可以继续走路了 |
[36:25] | Thank you for telling me that. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[36:28] | Tim was a good EMT. | 蒂姆是个优秀的急救员 |
[36:30] | He was weird, | 他是个怪人 |
[36:32] | but he was a good EMT. | 但他是个优秀的急救员 |
[36:36] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Nancy… | 抱歉你失去了他 南希 |
[36:39] | our loss. | 我们都失去了他 |
[36:44] | Oh, no. Buster. | 不 还有巴斯特 |
[36:47] | Keaton? | 巴斯特·基顿吗 |
[36:49] | His cat. | 是他的猫 |
[36:51] | Who’s gonna feed his cat? | 以后谁来喂他的猫呢 |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:59] | All right. | 别难过了 |
[37:25] | When’d you get home? | 你什么时候回家的 |
[37:26] | Few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[37:31] | You know, one of the best things about being in remission is, | 病好了之后 最大的好处之一就是 |
[37:32] | I can drink my tequila. | 我可以喝我的龙舌兰了 |
[37:36] | It’s a little early, isn’t it? | 现在还有点早吧 |
[37:39] | Early for you. Late for me. | 对你来说是早 对我来说算晚了 |
[37:43] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美吧 |
[37:45] | Yes, um… | 是啊… |
[37:46] | but probably not the best idea to breathe in volcanic ash. | 但你现在最好还是别吸含火山灰的空气吧 |
[37:51] | What’s the worst thing that could happen? | 最坏能坏到哪里去呢 |
[37:53] | I could get more cancer? | 我再多得几个癌症吗 |
[37:54] | Yes, actually. | 是啊 |
[38:02] | One of our paramedics died today. | 今天我们的一位急救队员牺牲了 |
[38:06] | Oh, Owen. | 欧文 |
[38:09] | I wasn’t five feet from him. | 我离他只有一步之遥 |
[38:12] | One minute, he was alive. | 上一刻 他还活着 |
[38:14] | Next… | 下一刻… |
[38:16] | He wasn’t. | 人就没了 |
[38:18] | Just like last time. | 就和上次一样 |
[38:24] | I remember the ash and the dust that day. It didn’t… | 我还记得那天也是漫天灰烬 但那… |
[38:28] | Didn’t look beautiful like this. | 那天没有这么美 |
[38:32] | Well, I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[38:36] | I was always gonna be okay. You don’t need to worry about me. | 我总能幸免于难 你不必担心我 |
[38:40] | I’m invincible, evidently. | 很明显 我刀枪不入 |
[38:44] | You know, when I got lung cancer in New York… | 你知道 当我在纽约确诊肺癌时… |
[38:49] | First thing I felt? | 我的第一反应是什么吗 |
[38:52] | Relief, | 解脱 |
[38:54] | that the universe had finally evened the score | 那天我大难不死 |
[38:56] | for me making it out that day. | 老天的报应终于来了 |
[39:00] | Everything made sense. | 这样一切就合理了 |
[39:05] | Now that I’m in remission, nothing does. | 而现在我在好转 而其他的一切都在恶化 |
[39:14] | ♪I heard there was a secret chord♪ | ♪我听说曾有一段神秘的和弦♪ |
[39:17] | ♪That David played, and it pleased the Lord♪ | ♪大卫王曾演奏过 并以此取悦上帝♪ |
[39:21] | ♪But you don’t really care for music, do you♪ | ♪但你并不在乎音乐本身 是吗♪ |
[39:27] | ♪And it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth♪ | ♪那段和弦如此进行 四级 五级♪ |
[39:31] | ♪The minor fall and the major lift♪ | ♪小和弦降 大和弦起♪ |
[39:34] | ♪The baffled king composing “Hallelujah”♪ | ♪困惑的国王为主的赞美诗谱曲♪ |
[39:41] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[39:45] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪赞美主啊♪ |
[39:48] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[39:52] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:03] | ♪Maybe there’s a God above♪ | ♪也许上帝真的存在♪ |
[40:07] | ♪But all I’ve ever learned from love♪ | ♪但我只从爱中学到♪ |
[40:10] | ♪Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you♪ | ♪要如何击败你的对手♪ |
[40:19] | ♪And it’s not a cry that you hear at night♪ | ♪那不是你在夜半听到的哭声♪ |
[40:23] | ♪It’s not somebody who’s seen the light♪ | ♪那也不意味着某人看见了光明♪ |
[40:26] | ♪It’s a cold, and it’s a broken hallelujah♪ | ♪那只是一声冰冷而破碎的哈利路亚♪ |
[40:32] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:36] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪赞美主啊♪ |
[40:39] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:43] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:47] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:50] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:54] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[40:58] | ♪Hallelujah♪ | ♪哈利路亚♪ |
[41:12] | 圣安吉洛州立公园 奥斯汀西北322千米处 | |
[41:15] | Come on, JJ. You got this, man. | 加油 JJ 你可以的 |
[41:17] | Just prove ’em all wrong. | 你得证明他们都错了 |
[41:20] | Don’t just prove it to them. | 不要光证明给他们看 |
[41:20] | Prove it to yourself, all right? | 你也得证明给自己看 好吗 |
[41:21] | You wanna eat? Just keep it steady. Come on. | 你想吃东西吗 那你就得生起火 |
[41:24] | “Camp Great Oak is not a punishment, my dear child. | “让你来大橡树营地可不是惩罚 亲爱的孩子 |
[41:27] | It’s the greatest opportunity yeah.” | 这是你一生中最棒的机会” |
[41:34] | No, no! | 别啊 |
[41:37] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[41:39] | Yeah, it’s an opportunity to starve. | 是啊 这是个来饿死的机会 |
[41:40] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[42:04] | Oh, crap! | 糟了 |