时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | This is my buddy Spence. | 这是我朋友斯彭斯 |
[00:19] | Injured himself on the waterslide. | 他在滑水道上受了伤 |
[00:46] | Captain Strand? | 斯特兰德队长 |
[00:49] | Captain Strand, the wind shifted. | 斯特兰德队长 风向变了 |
[00:58] | How long was I out? | 我睡了多久 |
[01:00] | Almost an hour. | 差不多一小时 |
[01:02] | That’s about all I need. | 那就够了 |
[01:04] | The weeks-long battle against the San Angelo fire continues at this hour, | 长达数周的圣安吉洛山火之战仍在持续 |
[01:08] | with officials now saying the blaze has consumed | 官方消息称火焰如今已经吞噬了 |
[01:11] | more than 180,000 acres | 一百多万亩的面积 |
[01:13] | with less than 5% containment. | 而火势只控制了不到5% |
[01:16] | Resources here in West Texas have been stretched to their limits, | 西得克萨斯的资源已经捉襟见肘 |
[01:19] | but help is now arriving from neighboring states. | 但邻近各州的支援也接踵而至 |
[01:22] | Fire companies from Oklahoma, New Mexico, | 来自俄克拉荷马州 新墨西哥州 |
[01:25] | and as far away as California | 甚至加利福尼亚州的消防连队 |
[01:27] | are sending equipment and manpower to aid in this fight, | 都派来了设备和人员来为这场战斗助力 |
[01:31] | a welcome sight to the embattled Texans on the front lines of this blaze, | 这对于抗争在大火前线的得州人来说是久旱逢甘霖 |
[01:35] | one that has to look a lot like the arrival of the cavalry. | 就像是在困境中出场的骑士 |
[01:41] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[01:42] | Wake up. We’re here now. | 醒醒 我们到了 |
[01:44] | Oh, we are? | 是吗 |
[01:49] | What’s up with the air? | 这空气是怎么回事 |
[01:51] | The wildfire, remember? That’s why we’re here. | 有山火啊 你忘了吗 我们就是为这个来的 |
[01:53] | I mean the way it feels. | 不是味道 是感觉 |
[01:55] | Like getting slapped with a wet towel. | 好像有人拿湿毛巾抽我一样 |
[01:57] | It’s called humidity. | 这叫潮湿 |
[01:58] | Welcome to Texas, Buck. | 欢迎来到得州 巴克 |
[02:04] | I’m Deputy Chief De Leon | 我是副局长德莱昂 |
[02:06] | of the San Angelo Fire Department, | 来自圣安吉洛消防局 |
[02:08] | acting incident commander. | 目前担任事件指挥官 |
[02:10] | For those of you just joining the party, welcome. | 欢迎刚刚加入的各位 |
[02:14] | Buck, stop staring. | 巴克 别盯着人家看了 |
[02:16] | – I’m not staring. – You’re staring. | -我没盯着看 -你就是在盯着看 |
[02:19] | I think that guy is staring at you. | 我觉得那个人在盯着你看 |
[02:20] | I want to introduce my operations section chief, | 我想跟大家介绍一下行动组组长 |
[02:23] | Captain Owen Strand out of Austin. | 来自奥斯汀的欧文·斯特兰德队长 |
[02:28] | The thing we were praying wouldn’t happen has happened. | 我们之前祈祷不要发生的事已经发生 |
[02:30] | The wind has shifted. | 风向变了 |
[02:32] | The fire’s now on a collision course | 按照目前的风向 |
[02:34] | with the city of San Angelo. | 火势会向圣安吉洛蔓延 |
[02:36] | There’s a possibility of weather coming in, | 之后很可能会下雨 |
[02:38] | but we can’t rely on it, and we won’t. | 但我们不能靠天 也不会靠天 |
[02:41] | We have one last shot to turn the tide. | 我们还有最后一次扭转全局的机会 |
[02:45] | Here. On Copper Ridge. | 这里 铜岭 |
[02:48] | We cut a containment line here, | 在这里挖出一条隔离带 |
[02:50] | and we can stop this beast in its tracks. | 就能阻挡这头野兽的脚步 |
[02:53] | I know you’re exhausted. | 我知道大家都累坏了 |
[02:56] | A lot of you haven’t had more than a couple hours of sleep in days. | 很多人连续好几天 加起来都没睡几个小时 |
[02:59] | But on behalf of the city of San Angelo and their 120,000 souls, | 但我们代表着圣安吉洛市和那里的12万居民 |
[03:04] | we’re gonna get you up on that fire line | 我们会把各位送到山火前线 |
[03:07] | and you are gonna cut like hell. | 而你们也将全力挖掘 |
[03:09] | Good luck. | 祝各位好运 |
[03:10] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[03:13] | Buck. Seriously? | 巴克 别看了 |
[03:15] | Please don’t make me report you to HR. | 你别逼我跟人事部门举报你 |
[03:17] | No, no, I swear I know her from somewhere. It’s killing me. | 不 我肯定在哪里见过她 但就是死都想不起来了 |
[03:20] | Captain! | 队长 |
[03:22] | We have a situation. | 有情况 |
[03:29] | I thought all the evacuations had already happened. | 不是已经疏散过人群了吗 |
[03:31] | That was before the wind shifted. | 那是在风向改变之前 |
[03:33] | How many people are up there? | 有多少人在上面 |
[03:34] | Eight kids, one counselor. | 八个孩子 一个辅导员 |
[03:36] | There’s been no contact? | 一直联系不上吗 |
[03:37] | Not in at least eight hours. | 至少八小时没消息了 |
[03:38] | It’s a camp for at-risk teens, | 这是为问题儿童组织的野营 |
[03:40] | so those kids aren’t allowed cell phones. | 所以孩子们不允许带手机 |
[03:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:44] | There’s a bunch of kids at a camp trapped up past the fire line. | 有几个孩子去参加野营 被困在隔离带外了 |
[03:47] | Can we get an evac chopper up here? | 能不能派疏散直升飞机过去 |
[03:49] | It’s too dangerous, and these access roads are all aflame. | 太危险了 而且过去的路上都是火 |
[03:52] | We can’t get an engine up there. | 消防车也开不过去 |
[03:54] | Hey. Pardon me, Cap. | 不好意思 队长 |
[03:55] | You could get to it with ATVs easy enough. | 用山地车很轻松就能上去 |
[03:57] | I used to ride around on ATVs in woods just like these growing up. | 我以前经常开着这种山地车去树林里 |
[04:01] | Firefighter, you just became strike team leader. | 消防员 我任命你为突击小队领队 |
[04:04] | Hell, I’m in. | 我加入 |
[04:05] | Driving through fire instead of digging a ditch? | 开车穿越火线而不是去挖沟渠 |
[04:07] | – Sign me up. – All right. | -我也报名 -行 |
[04:09] | Eight man team. Take a medic. | 八人小队 带个医护人员 |
[04:12] | You don’t know what you’re gonna find up there. | 现在说不好上面是什么情况 |
[04:13] | I’m a medic. | 我是医护人员 |
[04:15] | Eddie Diaz with the 118, Los Angeles. | 我是洛杉矶118消防局的 埃迪·迪亚兹 |
[04:17] | You a paramedic? | 你是急救人员吗 |
[04:18] | Firefighter. | 我是消防员 |
[04:19] | But I was a medic in the army, | 但我曾经当过军医 |
[04:21] | and on more than a few missions that looked a lot like this. | 也出过不少类似这样的任务 |
[04:23] | What you waiting for, Hollywood? | 那还等什么呢 加州小帅哥 |
[04:24] | Get your bag. | 拿上包 |
[04:25] | Meet us down by the motor pool. We’ll roll out. | 我们在车辆调配场见 一会就出发 |
[04:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:35] | Where have you been? | 你刚去哪儿了 |
[04:36] | Took a tour of the medical unit. | 我去看了看医疗区 |
[04:38] | – Where’s Eddie? – I don’t know. | -埃迪去哪了 -我不知道啊 |
[04:41] | You guys abandoned me. | 你们抛弃了我 |
[04:42] | Also, why did we drive these trucks | 另外 我们为什么要把车 |
[04:43] | all the way here from LA just to park ’em? | 大老远从洛杉矶开来 就停在这里 |
[04:45] | Only way up to that fire line is by foot. | 我们只能步行去前线 |
[04:48] | Trucks go into the motor pool. | 所有车都要开到车辆调配场 |
[04:49] | Commander De Leon will use them as he sees fit. | 德莱昂指挥官会按需分配使用 |
[04:51] | That’s how it works, Buck. | 规矩就是这样 巴克 |
[04:53] | Still, not sure I like the idea of strangers on our rigs. | 我还是不太想让陌生人上咱们的车 |
[04:57] | No strangers here, Buck. | 这里没有陌生人 巴克 |
[04:59] | Just grunts with shovels. | 只有用铲子的挖沟人 |
[05:02] | Okay. And where’s yours? | 好吧 那你的铲子呢 |
[05:05] | Me? | 我 |
[05:06] | I volunteered for base camp medical unit. | 我自愿加入了留守营地的医疗组 |
[05:08] | But have a good hike. | 祝你徒步愉快 |
[05:10] | Eddie, can you believe this? | 埃迪 你敢信吗 |
[05:12] | Hen is not going up the fire line with us. | 亨不跟我们去前线了 |
[05:14] | Just gonna be you and me. | 只有你我了 |
[05:17] | You ready, soldier? | 你准备好了吗 士兵 |
[05:19] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[05:20] | Well, hop to it. | 上车吧 |
[05:21] | These at-risk kids aren’t getting any less at-risk. | 那些身陷危险的孩子们可不会自己脱身 |
[05:27] | Her? You’re going with her? | 是她 你要和她一起去吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:33] | Wait, guys, guys, guys, I know who that is! | 等等 伙计们 我想起来她是谁了 |
[05:37] | She’s Firefox. | 她是火狐 |
[05:42] | Firefox? | 火狐啊 |
[05:45] | You guys seriously don’t know who Firefox is? | 你们真的没听过火狐的名号吗 |
[05:47] | She’s gone viral, like, five times. Total badass. | 她都在网上火过五次了 她超厉害的 |
[05:51] | I…follow her on Instagram. | 我还在照片墙上关注了她呢 |
[05:55] | Some reason, she didn’t follow me back. | 不知为什么 她没回关我 |
[05:58] | Don’t forget your shovel. | 别忘了你的铲子 |
[06:02] | Abandoners. | 就这么把我丢下了啊 |
[06:04] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[06:05] | For a second, I thought that was a butt dial. | 我一开始还以为是你误拨的 |
[06:07] | No butt dial. I was just checking in on you. | 不是误拨 我就是想问问你的情况 |
[06:10] | You’re checking in on me? | 你来问我的情况吗 |
[06:11] | You’re the one fighting a wildfire. | 你才是在扑灭山火前线奋战的那个吧 |
[06:14] | I know Paramedic Rosewater’s funeral was today, | 我知道急救员罗斯沃特的葬礼安排在今天 |
[06:16] | and I was very sorry to miss it. | 我很遗憾不能到场参加 |
[06:20] | Just — just seeing how you were holding up. | 所以我只是 想问问你是否还好 |
[06:23] | But you’re okay? | 但看样子你没事对吧 |
[06:24] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause after a trauma… | 因为在这样的创伤 |
[06:29] | loss like that… | 在这样痛失战友之后 |
[06:32] | things can sneak up on you. | 有些东西会悄悄接近你 |
[06:36] | – Captain Strand? – Yes? | -斯特兰德队长 -怎么了 |
[06:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:43] | Captain Strand? | 斯特兰德队长 |
[06:44] | You requested a list of all your resources and call signs? | 你之前要过一份现有救援力量和电台呼号清单 |
[06:47] | – I have that for you. -Yes. Thank you, Molly. | -我给你带来了 -好的 谢谢你 莫莉 |
[06:49] | I gotta go. | 我得去忙了 |
[06:59] | Got you some of them critters, Hollywood? | 这些小东西挺讨厌的吧 加州小帅哥 |
[07:01] | Bet they don’t get that big in LA. | 洛杉矶肯定没这么大的虫子吧 |
[07:03] | Oh, well, we got plenty in El Paso. | 在埃尔帕索这玩意儿有好多 |
[07:05] | Oh, no way. You’re from El Paso? | 不会吧 你是埃尔帕索来的吗 |
[07:07] | Where’d you go to high school? | 你在哪上的高中 |
[07:08] | – La Salle. – La Salle. | -拉萨尔 -拉萨尔吗 |
[07:10] | Whoa, we used to whoop your ass every year at State. | 每年州锦标赛我们都把你们打得落花流水 |
[07:14] | I was Austin Heights. | 我是奥斯汀高地学校的 |
[07:16] | – You’re a Bulldog? – Roger. | -你是斗牛犬队的人 -没错 |
[07:18] | And I thought we were gonna be friends. | 我还以为我们能当朋友呢 |
[07:24] | She always like that? | 她一直这样吗 |
[07:25] | Always. | 一直是 |
[07:39] | I only count seven kids. | 我只数到七个孩子 |
[07:41] | IC said there was supposed to be eight. | 火场指挥员说应该有八个孩子 |
[07:43] | – Yep, and a counselor. – They’re missing! | -对 还有一个辅导员 -他们不见了 |
[07:44] | Back up. We’re here now. | 先退后 我们来救你们了 |
[07:46] | We’re gonna get you all down the mountain, okay? | 我们会把你们全都送下山 好吗 |
[07:48] | Marjan and Eddie’s gonna check everybody out, | 马里安和埃迪会检查所有人的情况 |
[07:49] | make sure they’re okay. | 确认他们都没有大碍 |
[07:50] | So — hey, hey, hey, who’s missing? | 等等 失踪者是谁 |
[07:52] | Mr. Gomez. | 戈麦斯先生 |
[07:54] | He left last night looking for JJ, | 他昨晚外出去找JJ了 |
[07:55] | and he never came back. | 但他再也没回来 |
[07:57] | – JJ run away? – No, man. | -JJ跑掉了 -不是 |
[07:58] | – He was out doing his solo. Solo? | -他是在外独行了 -独行 |
[08:01] | Yeah, it’s two nights mandatory alone in the woods. | 对 强制性地单独在森林中过两晚 |
[08:03] | It builds character and self-respect, | 这能锻炼性格和自尊 |
[08:04] | but it’s usually pretty well-monitored. | 但一般都是在监管良好的情况下进行的 |
[08:06] | – You know that how? – Mr. Gomez have a cell phone? | -你怎么知道的 -戈麦斯先生有手机吗 |
[08:08] | He’s the only one that does. We’re not allowed. | 只有他有 我们都不被允许带手机 |
[08:10] | No call in eight hours, it could just be bad reception. | 八个小时没有电话 可能只是信号不好吧 |
[08:14] | Or something else. | 或者是别的情况 |
[08:20] | Please help. | 帮帮我 |
[08:23] | Hey, where’s JJ? | JJ哪去了 |
[08:25] | Couldn’t find him. | 我没找到他 |
[08:32] | He’s not breathing. | 他的呼吸停止了 |
[08:38] | Here. | 这边 |
[08:40] | Down, sir. There we go. | 放平 好了 |
[08:42] | Marjan, grab the IV bag from the kit. I’m gonna run a line. | 马里安 从医疗包里拿个输液包 我得输液了 |
[08:45] | Can you hold this? | 你拿着这个好吗 |
[08:46] | Hey, men, let’s back up. Let’s let them work. | 大家都退后 让他们抢救 |
[08:49] | Back up. Right back here. | 退后 退到这里 |
[08:51] | Keep going. Keep going. Keep going. Keep going. | 继续退 继续退 |
[08:55] | I’m not hearing any air escaping. | 我听不到漏气声 |
[08:57] | Lungs are intact. | 他的双肺依旧完好 |
[08:59] | Then why isn’t his chest rising? | 那为什么胸腔不起伏 |
[09:03] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[09:05] | We need to do an escharotomy. | 我们得做焦痂切开术 |
[09:06] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[09:07] | That burn tissue? That’s called eschar. | 看到那些烧伤组织了吗 那叫焦痂 |
[09:09] | It’s constricting his chest like a rope. | 它们就像绳索一样紧紧缠死了胸腔 |
[09:10] | It’s preventing his lungs from expanding. | 所以他的肺不能扩张 |
[09:12] | He can’t draw a breath. We need to cut it. | 他就没法呼吸了 我们需要切开它 |
[09:14] | – Now? – Now. | -现在吗 -就现在 |
[09:20] | Hope you’re not squeamish. | 希望你不是易吐人群 |
[09:36] | Rescue breaths. | 恢复人工通气 |
[09:45] | JJ. | JJ在哪 |
[09:46] | – Easy, buddy. Easy. – Sir, we’re aware of the missing kid, all right? | -放松点 放松 -先生 我们知道他失踪了 |
[09:49] | I need you to take nice and steady breaths. | 但现在你得先平稳地深呼吸 |
[09:52] | Nicely done, Diaz. | 干得漂亮 迪亚兹 |
[09:53] | You too, Firefox. | 你也不赖 火狐 |
[10:01] | Put your backs into it! | 撸起袖子加油干 |
[10:04] | We’re almost there! | 我们快搞定了 |
[10:05] | This road is everything. | 这条路就是一切 |
[10:08] | We hold the line here, | 只要我们能在这里守住 |
[10:10] | we put this fire on the ropes. | 火势就能被控制住 |
[10:13] | So LA, huh? | 你是洛杉矶来的 是吧 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:17] | That’s cool. | 真不错 |
[10:19] | I got a cousin in LA. Marvin. | 我有个表弟在洛杉矶 他叫马尔文 |
[10:22] | People say we look alike. Maybe you know him. | 大家都说我俩长得很像 也许你认识他 |
[10:23] | It’s kinda a big place. | 洛杉矶可是个大地方 |
[10:25] | No, I know. | 我懂你的意思 |
[10:27] | His last name’s Chavez. | 他姓查韦斯 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我还是没印象 |
[10:31] | He’s in jail anyway. | 反正他进监狱了 |
[10:33] | I bet you get some pretty crazy calls out there. | 你们肯定接过不少刺激的任务吧 |
[10:36] | You have no idea. | 你想都想不到 |
[10:38] | We get our fair share in Texas. | 我们得州也有很多刺激的任务好吧 |
[10:40] | You ever get a call at Disneyland? | 你们接到过迪士尼乐园的求救电话吗 |
[10:42] | That’s Orange County. | 那在橘子郡 |
[10:44] | But LA, right? | 但也算洛杉矶 对吧 |
[10:48] | You know, we did get called to an amusement park once. | 不过我们确实去过游乐园救人 |
[10:52] | I had to scale the loop of a roller coaster. | 我得爬上过山车轨道 |
[10:55] | Guy was hanging on by his bare hands. | 那家伙就徒手吊在那 |
[10:57] | You saved a guy hanging from a roller coaster? | 你救了一个挂在过山车上的家伙吗 |
[11:01] | He let go. | 他放手了 |
[11:03] | Man. That’s rough. | 天啊 真惨 |
[11:07] | I had a woman almost drown on me last year | 去年有个女人差点当着我的面淹死 |
[11:09] | in less than a foot of water. | 水深才不到30厘米 |
[11:11] | She was trapped in a bus upside down in the middle of the street. | 有辆公交在街道中央翻车了 她被困在了里面 |
[11:16] | It was wild, man. | 太刺激了 |
[11:17] | We had a bus rescue. | 我们也参加过公交车救援 |
[11:19] | It wasn’t upside down though. | 不过它不是翻车了 |
[11:22] | But it was sticking out the fifth floor of an office building. | 而是从办公楼的五楼伸了出来 |
[11:25] | No way! | 真的假的 |
[11:26] | That’s insane. | 太离谱了 |
[11:28] | We just had an active volcano last week. | 上周我们这儿还火山爆发了呢 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I think I saw something about that on my Twitter feed. | 我好像在推特动态上刷到了 |
[11:46] | It looks like just the driver. | 车里应该只有司机 |
[11:47] | Hey, we’re gonna get you out of there! | 我们会救你出来的 |
[11:50] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[11:56] | Argh, it’s locked! | 车门锁上了 |
[11:57] | Buck, heads up! | 巴克 接住 |
[12:04] | Come here, man. Come here, man. | 过来 小家伙 过来 |
[12:05] | Would you come here? Up, up, up. Up, up, up. | 你能过来吗 来来来 |
[12:10] | Clyde! | 克莱德 |
[12:12] | Damn it! Clyde! | 该死 克莱德 |
[12:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:15] | Oh, bad boy. Bad boy, Clyde. | 坏狗狗 坏狗狗 克莱德 |
[12:17] | I am so sorry. I left him alone for, like, ten seconds. | 太抱歉了 我就离开了它十秒钟 |
[12:20] | He must have unlocked the parking brake. | 它肯定把手刹给松了 |
[12:21] | Your dog has a lead foot. | 你家狗爪子挺有劲啊 |
[12:23] | So that was weird. | 简直匪夷所思 |
[12:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:27] | Nice move, by the way. Good reflexes. | 干得不错 反应很快 |
[12:30] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[12:33] | Keep it dry. | 伤口别碰水 |
[12:34] | Change the dressing every 24 hours. | 每24小时换一次纱布 |
[12:37] | This is Great Oaks strike team. | 这里是大橡树突击队 |
[12:40] | Do you copy? | 能听到吗 |
[12:41] | This is base med unit. Go ahead. | 这里是基地医疗队 继续讲 |
[12:43] | Sending seven minors your way. | 我们正把七个小孩送到你那去 |
[12:45] | Mild dehydration, smoke inhalation, | 轻度脱水 吸入浓烟 |
[12:48] | few lacerations, but they’re fine. | 有几处擦伤 但他们没事 |
[12:49] | One adult male, critical. | 有一名成年男性情况危急 |
[12:51] | Gave him 11 milligrams of morphine. | 我们给他注射了11毫克吗啡 |
[12:54] | He will need a life flight. | 他需要救援飞机 |
[12:59] | Hey, Eddie. It’s Hen. | 埃迪 我是亨 |
[13:01] | You’re sending out seven minors? | 你们只送来七个小孩吗 |
[13:03] | I thought you went up there for eight. | 我以为你们要救八个人 |
[13:04] | One kid’s still missing. | 有一个孩子还没找到 |
[13:06] | Couple of the guys from the Austin 126 are searching out for him now. | 奥斯汀126队的几名队员正在找他 |
[13:09] | All right, you got about two hours of daylight left, | 还有两小时天就黑了 |
[13:12] | and the wind reports are not good. | 风向报告也不太乐观 |
[13:14] | Yeah, it’s getting a little toasty out here. | 是啊 这里越来越热了 |
[13:17] | All right, Eddie, you need to put a clock on this. | 艾迪 你得抓紧时间了 |
[13:20] | I don’t think any of these folks are leaving without this boy, | 不找到那个男孩 这些人是不会走的 |
[13:22] | clock or no clock. | 无论时间多紧急 |
[13:25] | Remind me a little of some other people I know. | 他们让我想起了一些我认识的人 |
[13:28] | JJ Hey, JJ! | |
[13:31] | JJ JJ! | |
[13:33] | -JJ -JJ – Hey, JJ! – JJ! | |
[13:35] | JJ, if you can hear us, holler back! | JJ 如果你能听到 就大喊一声 |
[13:39] | We may have already passed it, | 我们可能已经走过头了 |
[13:40] | ’cause that camp counselor was saying | 因为那个野营辅导员说 |
[13:42] | he was doing his solo right through here. | 他当时就是沿着这条路独行的 |
[13:44] | Hey, man, you never told me how you know about those things. | 你从没告诉过我你是怎么知道这些的 |
[13:47] | The solos? | 独行什么的 |
[13:48] | Yeah, I didn’t, did I? | 我确实没告诉你 |
[13:50] | JJ Hey, JJ! | |
[13:51] | Just never pictured you as one of those at-risk camp kids. | 我只是从没想到你居然参加过这种问题儿童矫正营 |
[13:57] | And why the hell not? | 那你为什么会这么想 |
[13:59] | – Fair point. – JJ! | -也是 -JJ |
[14:03] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点开 慢点开 |
[14:07] | JJ JJ! | |
[14:08] | JJ JJ! | |
[14:11] | JJ JJ! | |
[14:12] | Fire must’ve came through here like a freight train. | 大火肯定从这里一路烧过去了 像货运列车一样 |
[14:14] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:16] | Hey, he must’ve had a head start on us, | 他肯定已经离开了 |
[14:17] | ’cause I don’t see no remains. | 因为我没看到任何残留痕迹 |
[14:19] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到底去哪了 |
[14:21] | JJ JJ! | |
[14:22] | JJ JJ! | |
[14:25] | JJ! Fire rescue! | JJ 我们是消防队 |
[14:28] | I need reinforcements on that line. | 我需要增援 |
[14:30] | Tell Tulsa company to take Houston’s engine up there. | 让塔尔萨的连队把休斯顿的消防车开过去 |
[14:33] | Yes, sir. | 收到 队长 |
[14:34] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[14:36] | Henrietta Wilson, 118, Los Angeles. | 我是洛杉矶118队的亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 |
[14:39] | What can I do for you, firefighter? | 有什么事吗 消防员 |
[14:40] | You can approve a chopper, | 请批准一架直升机 |
[14:42] | equipped with a rescue winch and infrared FLIR tech | 配备救援牵引机和红外热成像技术 |
[14:44] | to search the hillside before it gets dark. | 我们得在天黑之前搜寻山坡 |
[14:46] | To search for what? | 要搜什么 |
[14:47] | A missing boy from Great Oaks. | 一个在大橡树训练营里失踪的男孩 |
[14:49] | The strike team was able to evacuate everyone | 突击队成功疏散了所有人 |
[14:51] | except for one boy who’s still missing. | 但还剩一个男孩 至今下落不明 |
[14:55] | That is right on the edge of the fire line. | 那里在防火带的边缘 |
[14:58] | That wind’s blowing 20 knots. | 目前风速20节 |
[14:59] | I don’t feel good about sending anybody up there. | 我觉得派谁上去都不妥 |
[15:05] | All right, tell Commander De Leon | 告诉德莱昂指挥官 |
[15:07] | I had to take a run up the mountain. | 我得上山一趟 |
[15:11] | Maybe we should go out and help them search. | 也许我们应该去帮他们搜救 |
[15:13] | Judd told us to stay here. | 贾德让我们待在这儿 |
[15:15] | That’s what we should do. | 我们应该听从指令 |
[15:20] | How can you be so calm under literal fire? | 周围这么大的火 你怎么还能这么冷静 |
[15:23] | Well, at least no one’s shooting at us. | 至少没人朝咱们开枪 |
[15:34] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[15:37] | You wanna follow me on Insta? | 你想在照片墙上关注我吗 |
[15:39] | Heard you put a lot of effort into it. | 听说你在那上面很出彩 |
[15:42] | Was curious. | 有点好奇 |
[15:43] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 让我看看你的 我就让你看我的 |
[15:45] | I haven’t been on social media in a while. | 我很久没更新社交媒体了 |
[15:47] | The last post is, like, nine months old. | 上次发帖都是九个月前了 |
[15:49] | Super boring. | 超无聊 |
[15:51] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 无不无聊我来判断 |
[15:53] | Fine. Deal. | 好吧 就这么定了 |
[15:59] | Is that a Prius in the air? | 那是一辆卡在半空中的普锐斯吗 |
[16:01] | Tornado dropped it between two buildings. | 龙卷风把它吹到了两栋楼之间 |
[16:06] | Is this your kid? | 这是你的孩子吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah, that’s Christopher. He’s my world. | 是的 克里斯托弗 他是我的全部 |
[16:10] | Doing the whole, you know, single dad thing. | 我在努力当好单亲爸爸 |
[16:17] | You did not build him a skateboard. | 你不会真的给他做了一块滑板吧 |
[16:19] | Yeah, well, Buck helped. | 嗯 巴克也帮了忙 |
[16:22] | Wait, is that that creepy guy who was staring at me before? | 等等 这是那个刚刚一直盯着我看的变态吗 |
[16:25] | He’s harmless. | 他很无害的 |
[16:27] | Mostly. | 通常情况下 |
[16:29] | Great Oaks search team, give us your current location. | 大橡树搜寻队 告知我们你们的位置 |
[16:31] | We’re sending air support. | 我们正派出空中支援 |
[16:33] | Air support? | 空中支援 |
[16:35] | Who’s crazy enough to go up in something like this? | 谁会疯到在这个条件下起飞 |
[16:50] | Appreciate this, Mark. | 多谢 马克 |
[16:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[16:57] | What does it look like? | 看不出来吗 |
[16:59] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[17:00] | No, you’re not. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[17:02] | It’s too dangerous for you to fly into this without a medic. | 这种条件下 没有急救人员陪同才危险 |
[17:07] | We’re burning daylight, Captain Strand. | 我们别浪费时间了 斯特兰德队长 |
[17:09] | Not crazy about this, Henrietta. | 我并不喜欢这样 亨丽埃塔 |
[17:13] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[17:15] | Call me Hen. | 叫我亨就行 |
[17:33] | Great Oaks strike team leader, this is air support. | 大橡树突击队队长 这里是空中支援 |
[17:37] | Judd, do you copy? | 贾德 能听到吗 |
[17:39] | Cap, is that you? | 队长 是你吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I heard you could use a hand. What’s your 20? | 是 听说你们需要支援 你们在哪 |
[17:44] | Yeah, we’re a few klicks west of the camp. | 我们在离营地西边几公里的地方 |
[17:46] | We haven’t found this kid yet. | 我们还没找到那孩子 |
[17:47] | We found his tent, but no remains, | 但找到了帐篷 没发现残留痕迹 |
[17:49] | so we think he went deeper into the woods | 所以我们认为他在深林更深处 |
[17:50] | trying to get away from the fire. | 想要逃离山火 |
[17:52] | All right, we see you. | 好的 我们看到你了 |
[17:55] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[18:08] | Captain Strand, I think I’ve got something. | 斯特兰德队长 我有发现 |
[18:14] | Judd, we’ve got something under a grove of trees. | 贾德 我们在树林下方有所发现 |
[18:17] | South-by-southeast of your position. | 是在你所处位置的东南偏南方向 |
[18:20] | I’m gonna try to get over on top of it. | 我们会飞到那上边 |
[18:22] | Okay, Cap, we’re coming at you. | 好的 队长 我们赶过去 |
[18:28] | JJ JJ JJ! JJ! | |
[18:32] | All right, you’re closing in. Less than 20 meters. | 你已经接近了 不到20米 |
[18:35] | – JJ, you out here? – Help! | -JJ 你在吗 -救命 |
[18:37] | I’m down here! | 我在下面 |
[18:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:41] | Here! | 在这 |
[18:42] | I’m over here! | 我在这 |
[18:44] | God, it hurts! Help, please! | 疼死了 救救我 |
[18:46] | Cap, we got him. | 队长 找到他了 |
[18:48] | – How’s he look? – Not good. | -他怎么样 -不太好 |
[18:50] | His ankle’s caught in a bear trap. | 他的脚踝被捕熊夹钳住了 |
[18:52] | Think you can get him out? | 能帮他打开吗 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. It’s got him pretty good. | 不确定 夹得很紧 |
[18:55] | All right, we’re hooking him up to the LIFEPAK right now, | 我们给他戴上心脏除颤器了 |
[18:57] | but it looks like he’s lost a lot of blood. | 不过他失血过多 |
[19:00] | He’s gonna lose a lot more when they try to free him. | 等他们打开捕熊夹 他会失掉更多的血 |
[19:02] | What kind of loser gets caught in a bear trap | 什么样的废柴才会在逃避熊的追击时 |
[19:04] | running away from a bear, right? | 被捕熊夹困住呢 是吧 |
[19:06] | There’s bears? | 这有熊吗 |
[19:07] | I thought they were chasing the wolves. | 它们应该是在追赶狼群 |
[19:09] | There’s wolves now? | 还有狼吗 |
[19:10] | They were running away from the fire. They’re gone now. | 它们在躲避大火 现在都跑走了 |
[19:12] | Hey, Judd? | 贾德 |
[19:13] | This is Paramedic Henrietta Wilson. | 我是急救人员亨丽埃塔·威尔逊 |
[19:15] | I’m up here with your Captain. | 我跟你们队长一起在直升机上 |
[19:17] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 没开玩笑吧 |
[19:19] | I’m pretty sure you firefighters are | 我十分确定你们消防员 |
[19:21] | fully equipped and capable to handle this. | 装备齐全 也有能力完成这件事 |
[19:23] | No, no, please. Walk us through it. | 不不 跟我们说说具体步骤吧 |
[19:24] | All right, before you do anything, | 在你们做任何事之前 |
[19:26] | I need you to place a tourniquet 3 inches above the wound. | 我需要你在伤口上方8厘米的地方放一条止血带 |
[19:30] | But not over the knee. | 但是不能超过膝盖 |
[19:33] | All right, now, JJ, | 好了 JJ |
[19:34] | I ain’t gonna lie, man. This might hurt. | 说实话吧 这会有点疼 |
[19:36] | It’s what I deserve. | 是我活该 |
[19:38] | Just like my dad always said. | 就像我爸一直说的那样 |
[19:40] | I’m a waste of space. | 我就是个废物 |
[19:41] | We’re gonna do this on three, okay? | 数到三 好吗 |
[19:43] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:45] | – There we go. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[19:46] | Okay. There it is. | 好了 缠好了 |
[19:48] | Okay, did it. | 好了 |
[19:49] | Tourniquet’s on. What now? | 止血带缠上了 现在呢 |
[19:50] | All right, get him out of the trap, | 把捕熊夹打开 |
[19:52] | but keep the foot elevated above the heart. | 但要让脚高过心脏 |
[19:55] | Then wrap the wound as fast and as tight as you can. | 然后用最快速度把伤口紧紧缠上 |
[19:58] | Let’s do it. Ready? | 来吧 准备好了吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, it’s coming out. All right, kid. There we go. We got this. | 拿下来了 好了 孩子 没问题的 |
[20:08] | Talk to me, boys. Talk to me. What’s happening? | 跟我讲讲情况 发生了什么 |
[20:11] | He ain’t doing good. | 他情况不太好 |
[20:11] | He’s bleeding out and he’s crashing. | 他失血过多 心脏骤停 |
[20:13] | You need to get fluids in him to stabilize him. Saline, now. | 需要给他输液来稳定情况 赶紧注射生理盐水 |
[20:16] | Hey, man. Keep him talking, man. Keep him talking. Come on. | 别让他晕过去 跟他讲话 |
[20:18] | Hey, stay with us. | 撑住 伙计 |
[20:20] | Judd, get in there. Talk to the kid. | 贾德 跟这孩子说说话 |
[20:22] | Keep him awake. | 别让他晕过去 |
[20:26] | I know you think that you deserve this. | 我知道你觉得这是你活该 |
[20:29] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[20:30] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你不了解我 |
[20:31] | Hell, son, I was you. | 孩子 我以前跟你一样 |
[20:34] | I was you. | 我经历过 |
[20:35] | And whatever fool thing you did to put yourself here, that don’t matter. | 不管你是因为做了什么蠢事才来这里的 都不重要 |
[20:38] | Okay, years and years from now, this is gonna be another story | 多年以后 这只会变成一个 |
[20:41] | you tell some other little idiot kid. | 你跟别的傻小子讲起的故事 |
[20:43] | Okay? But you gotta stay with us now. | 好吗 但你现在得坚持住 |
[20:45] | Come on, keep him talking, man. | 快 继续跟他说话 |
[20:46] | Stay with us, JJ. Kid, come on. | 坚持住 JJ 孩子 加油 |
[20:48] | Hey, man, keep him talking. Man, keep him talking. | 跟他说话 跟他说说话 |
[20:51] | – Hey, snap out of it. Snap out of it. – Keep him talking, man. | -振作点 你振作点 -继续跟他说话 |
[20:52] | Keep him talking. | 继续跟他说话 |
[20:53] | I’m talking to you, boy! | 我在和你说话 孩子 |
[20:54] | “Oh, boohoo and poor me! | “我真是太糟了 |
[20:56] | I deserve this and everything else.” | 这一切都是我活该” |
[20:58] | Why don’t you stop being a little baby and grow a pair? | 你能不能别再当小孩子了 成熟点好吗 |
[21:02] | All right, you wanna know why life | 好了 你想知道为什么生活 |
[21:04] | and this camp and probably your old man too keep kicking your ass, JJ? | 训练营 还有你父亲都不让你好过吗 JJ |
[21:07] | – Hey, he’s slipping, man. – I got you. You wanna know why? | -他快要昏迷了 -我知道了 你想知道为什么吗 |
[21:10] | It ain’t because you’re weak and scrawny, | 那不是因为你瘦小脆弱 |
[21:11] | even though you damn sure are. | 尽管你确实是这样 |
[21:14] | It’s because when you get hit, you don’t stand up and swing back. | 而是当你被困难击倒时 从不还击 |
[21:17] | That’s how come. | 这就是原因 |
[21:18] | Now stand up and fight, damn it! | 快站起来反抗啊 该死的 |
[21:22] | There it is. | 这才像话 |
[21:24] | Hey, his heart rate’s back up to 100. | 他的心率恢复到100了 |
[21:26] | That’s a good fight, kid. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[21:29] | That’s a good fight. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:31] | Miss Henrietta, the fluids worked. | 亨丽埃塔小姐 药剂生效了 |
[21:33] | I’m very glad to hear it. | 我很高兴能听到你这么说 |
[21:36] | All right, I’m gonna harness up for the rescue. | 好的 我准备下来救援了 |
[21:39] | Not with these gusts. | 这风力可没法降落 |
[21:41] | We shouldn’t be up here much longer. | 我们应该立刻离开了 |
[21:43] | Judd, can you get him out of there on an ATV? | 贾德 你的车能载他离开吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah, that ain’t a problem. I gotta pick up Marjan and Diaz. | 没问题 我还得带上马里安和迪亚兹 |
[21:49] | Roger that. See you back at base. | 收到 我们基地见 |
[21:55] | Base, we need assist. | 呼叫基地 我们需要救援 |
[22:02] | Mayday. Mayday. We are going down. | 呼救 呼救 我们在坠落 |
[22:04] | This is a distress call. | 这是呼救信号 |
[22:05] | Mayday. Mayday. We are going down. | 呼救 呼救 我们在坠落 |
[22:08] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:23] | Oh, come on. It’s California. | 得了吧 那可是加州 |
[22:24] | Of course you’re gonna have earthquakes. | 地震都是家常便饭 |
[22:26] | But you can’t tell me that that’s cooler | 我们126队冒着太阳风暴救援过 |
[22:28] | than the 126 going up against a solar storm. | 比你那厉害多了 |
[22:32] | What even is that? You can’t see it. | 那又怎么样 肉眼又看不到 |
[22:33] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[22:35] | Don’t you see what you’re doing? | 你们没发现吗 |
[22:37] | You’re falling into the classic | 你们陷入了那个经典争论 |
[22:38] | Iron Man versus Captain America trap. | 钢铁侠和美队谁更厉害 |
[22:40] | Is Captain America better | 是美队更厉害 |
[22:42] | because he’s a super soldier with an indestructible shield, | 因为他是持着坚硬盾牌的超级战士 |
[22:45] | or is Tony Stark better | 还是托尼·斯塔克更厉害 |
[22:46] | because he’s a tech genius with a sick weaponized suit? | 因为他是穿着钢铁战衣的科技天才 |
[22:49] | So? Who’s better? | 那么 谁更厉害 |
[22:51] | Neither is better, bro. That’s the point. | 没有谁更厉害 老兄 这就是答案 |
[22:53] | It’s a speeches argument. | 各抒己见而已 |
[22:55] | They’re both badass. | 他们都很厉害 |
[22:56] | And when they team up, nobody could beat them. | 而当他们联起手来 那就所向无敌了 |
[22:59] | Except maybe Thanos. | 虽然还是打不过灭霸 |
[23:00] | Oh, glad to see strike team’s already got their feet up. | 真高兴看到突击队顺利回来 |
[23:03] | Ooh, you guys must be exhausted. | 你们一定累坏了 |
[23:04] | All that go-karting up and down the hill? | 开着越野车翻山越岭 |
[23:11] | You didn’t hear, did you? | 你没听到 是不是 |
[23:13] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[23:17] | Yeah, that radio’s dead. | 无线电没信号 |
[23:19] | I can’t get cell reception to save my life. | 手机也没信号 |
[23:22] | Hopefully Commander can pull GPS from the chopper to find us. | 希望指挥官能根据直升机上的定位系统找到我们 |
[23:25] | Hopefully. How’s he doing? | 希望吧 他怎么样 |
[23:27] | Sedated. | 打了镇定剂 |
[23:28] | Fractured femur, couple of cracked ribs. | 股骨骨折 肋骨断了几根 |
[23:31] | He’ll live. | 他会活下来的 |
[23:33] | Don’t speak too soon. | 话别说太早 |
[23:36] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[23:39] | It’s creating its own wind. | 它在起风 |
[23:41] | It’s a firestorm. | 是火灾暴风 |
[23:43] | Gonna find some shelter. | 得找到掩体 |
[23:45] | Okay, we’re somewhere near here? | 我们是在这附近吗 |
[23:48] | – This could work. – That could work. | -这个地方就行 -这地方确实能行 |
[23:53] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[23:54] | It’s making its own wind. | 它在起风 |
[23:57] | What? | 什么 |
[23:58] | You just repeated yourself. | 你刚刚重复了你说的话 |
[24:01] | I think I should probably check you out. | 我得给你检查一下 |
[24:03] | Do you know what day it is? | 今天是周几 |
[24:04] | It’s night. | 是晚上 |
[24:07] | You know where you are? | 你现在在哪里 |
[24:08] | Somewhere I really don’t wanna be. | 反正不是我想待的地方 |
[24:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:12] | Uneven pupillary responses, Captain. | 不均匀的瞳孔反应 队长 |
[24:15] | I think you might have a concussion. | 我想你可能得了脑震荡 |
[24:16] | So what are you gonna tell me, to stay off my feet? | 那你想让我怎么做 卧床休息吗 |
[24:19] | Avoid stress? | 还是避免焦虑 |
[24:23] | Or in this case, run like hell! | 在这种情况下 还是快跑吧 |
[24:28] | Yeah, but what we need to do is get containment | 是的 但我们需要挖出隔离带 |
[24:30] | in here, here, or if I make it myself– | 在这边 这边 或者我… |
[24:32] | This is a joke! | 这简直是笑话 |
[24:32] | We know exactly where the chopper went down. | 我们知道直升机的确切坠毁地点 |
[24:35] | So why haven’t you sent out a rescue team? | 你为什么迟迟不派出救援队 |
[24:38] | As I said, the beacon is coming from two miles inside an active burn zone. | 我说了 求救信号处在燃烧区域内三千米处 |
[24:42] | It is not safe to send anyone up in the dark. | 夜间无论派谁去都不安全 |
[24:45] | Commander, with all due respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[24:48] | we accept the risk and we ain’t asking anybody else to go. | 我们愿意冒险 而且我们也没要求别人去 |
[24:50] | You know I can’t authorize that. | 我不能批准 |
[24:51] | You know, those are our people up there. | 被困的是我们的人 |
[24:53] | They could be bleeding out right now. | 他们很可能正在大量失血 |
[24:56] | Dying. | 生命垂危 |
[24:56] | Son, we haven’t had any cell | 孩子 在救援信号发来后 |
[24:59] | or radio contact at all since the Mayday. | 我们就没有再收到任何信息了 |
[25:02] | Nobody else is risking their lives tonight. | 今晚谁都不许再冒险了 |
[25:06] | And your father would be the first one to agree with me. | 你父亲也会同意我的做法的 |
[25:24] | Okay, that’s good. | 好的 就这样 |
[25:28] | I’ve spent my whole career running to danger, | 我整个职业生涯都在冲向险境 |
[25:30] | but there’s never actually been a sign. | 但还没有哪里直接有个危险标牌呢 |
[25:30] | 危险 矿场 | |
[25:36] | The deeper we get, | 我们越往里走 |
[25:37] | the more protected we’ll be from the heat. | 就越不会被火势波及 |
[25:40] | – Here. Right there. – Okay. | -这里 就到那去 -好 |
[25:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:45] | This is good. All right. | 很好 就这样 |
[25:47] | – I got him. – Okay. | -我扶住他了 -好 |
[25:53] | – How’s he doing? – He’s hanging in. | -他怎么样 -还撑着呢 |
[26:00] | Can you believe this? | 你敢信吗 |
[26:02] | It’s like stepping back in time. | 就像穿越到了过去一样 |
[26:05] | Hey, is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God, that’s dynamite. | 我的老天 是炸药 |
[26:13] | It’s gotta be 100 years old. | 放了得有一百年了 |
[26:14] | Guess worksite safety wasn’t a thing back then. | 我猜当时还没有工地安全这一说 |
[26:17] | Remind me to lodge a complaint with OSHA | 记得提醒我跟职业安全健康管理局投诉 |
[26:19] | if we ever get out of here. | 如果我们能活着出去的话 |
[26:23] | This is the end of the line. | 这就到头了 |
[26:25] | All right, well, we better get comfortable. | 好吧 我们最好安顿下来 |
[26:28] | It’s gonna be a minute before anybody comes looking for us. | 还得过一会儿才会有人来找我们 |
[26:32] | And you’ll let me know if you start feeling dizzy, right? | 你要是开始头晕了就告诉我 知道吗 |
[26:34] | Oh, don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[26:36] | It’s kinda my job at the moment. | 现在我得负责你们的健康状况 |
[26:38] | You picked the right person to be in a helicopter crash with. | 这次坠机 你算是选对搭档了 |
[26:41] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[26:44] | ‘Cause I’m invincible. | 因为我总能大难不死 |
[26:47] | My wife will be glad to hear. | 我老婆听到这话会很高兴的 |
[26:49] | Sure, you survived. It’s great for you. | 当然 你活下来了 多幸运啊 |
[26:56] | Captain, you okay? | 队长 你还好吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:03] | Okay. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[27:06] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:11] | Well, they just delivered 20 kinds of pizza if you’re hungry. | 你要是饿的话 刚才有人送来了20种口味的披萨 |
[27:16] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我不饿 谢了 |
[27:17] | They survived the crash. | 他们肯定活下来了 |
[27:21] | Believe it. | 相信我 |
[27:23] | And your dad is with Hen, so… | 而且你爸爸和亨在一起 所以 |
[27:27] | so he’s in really good hands. | 所以他会被好好照顾的 |
[27:29] | So is she. | 她也是 |
[27:30] | No doubt. | 绝对的 |
[27:34] | Look, my captain is not my dad, | 听着 我队长不是我爸爸 |
[27:37] | but he might as well be. | 但我们也亲如父子 |
[27:38] | You know, he could’ve given up on me so many times, | 有好多次他本可以放弃我 |
[27:41] | and he never did. | 但他从没那么做 |
[27:43] | Even when I used to steal the fire truck. | 就算我以前会偷用消防车 |
[27:49] | – You used to steal the fire truck? – Oh, yeah. | -你还偷过消防车吗 -当然了 |
[27:51] | All the time. | 干了好多次 |
[27:54] | Yeah, my dad, he’s never given up on me either. | 对 我爸 他也从没放弃过我 |
[27:58] | And I’ve done a lot worse than steal a fire truck. | 我干的事可比偷消防车坏多了 |
[28:02] | It just sucks, you know? | 感觉太挫败了 |
[28:04] | Just sitting here and doing nothing. | 只能坐在这里 什么也干不了 |
[28:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:13] | what if we didn’t have to? | 假如我们不用这样呢 |
[28:15] | Is that– | 那是 |
[28:17] | A key to a fire truck? | 消防车的钥匙吗 |
[28:20] | Yes, it is. | 对 没错 |
[28:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:29] | I still can’t get a signal. | 我还是收不到信号 |
[28:31] | Yeah, me either. | 对 我也是 |
[28:32] | You’re in a mineshaft, genius. | 你可是在矿井里啊 机灵鬼 |
[28:37] | So how long have you been married? | 所以你结婚多久了 |
[28:39] | You mentioned a wife. | 你提到了你老婆 |
[28:40] | Oh, good, small talk. | 不错啊 还能闲聊 |
[28:42] | Almost eight years now. | 已经快八年了 |
[28:44] | Karen. She’s a rocket scientist. | 凯伦 她是个火箭科学家 |
[28:46] | A literal rocket scientist? | 是真的火箭科学家吗 |
[28:49] | Well, she’s a stay-at-home rocket scientist at the moment. | 好吧 她现在是个居家火箭科学家 |
[28:52] | Cutbacks at JPL. | 喷气推进实验室裁员了 |
[28:54] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[28:56] | Denny is ten. | 丹尼现在十岁 |
[28:59] | And our little Nia, she’s three. | 还有我们的小尼雅 她三岁了 |
[29:02] | You? | 你呢 |
[29:03] | One son. TK. | 一个儿子 TK |
[29:05] | You might have met him. | 你可能已经见过他了 |
[29:07] | He works with me. | 他和我一起工作 |
[29:09] | He’s probably climbing the walls right now. | 他现在可能正急得团团转呢 |
[29:11] | Now that you mention it, | 现在你这么一说 |
[29:12] | I did notice the resemblance at the briefing. | 开会时我确实注意到了你们长得很像 |
[29:16] | Yeah, people say that. | 对 别人都这么说 |
[29:17] | I think he looks like his mom, Gwyn. | 我觉得他长得更像他妈妈格温 |
[29:19] | If the plague was good for one thing, | 如果说这场疫情还有一点好处的话 |
[29:22] | it was getting us back together. | 那就是让我们重修旧好了 |
[29:25] | After 15 years of being divorced, | 在离婚了15年以后 |
[29:27] | it looks like we’re giving it another go-around, | 我们貌似要再试一次了 |
[29:29] | which sounds crazy as I say it out loud. | 这话说出口就觉得很离谱 |
[29:32] | You know what’s crazy? | 你知道什么叫离谱吗 |
[29:33] | Getting hit by a lava bomb. That is crazy. | 被岩浆弹击中 那才叫离谱呢 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:39] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[29:42] | The wind has shifted. | 风向变了 |
[29:45] | We gotta find another way out. | 我们得找到其他出路 |
[29:46] | There is no other way out. | 没有其他出路了 |
[29:48] | If the wind keeps blowing smoke in here, | 如果风一直把烟吹进来 |
[29:50] | we won’t last ten minutes. | 我们连十分钟都坚持不住 |
[29:52] | You know she’s never seeing those kids again. | 你知道她再也见不到那些孩子了 |
[29:54] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[29:55] | You picked a real nice tomb though. | 不过你选的墓地不错 |
[29:56] | I said shut up! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[29:59] | Captain Strand, | 斯特兰德队长 |
[30:02] | I believe you’re talking to somebody who’s not here. | 我觉得你在和不存在的人对话 |
[30:05] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[30:08] | But he did give me a good idea. | 但他确实给了我一个好主意 |
[30:18] | You sure it’s still here? Maybe they deployed it. | 你确定车还在这里吗 有可能被调走了 |
[30:21] | Not according to the board. | 任务板上没写 |
[30:24] | All right, go, go, go, go, go. | 好了 走走走 |
[30:28] | You know you don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[30:29] | There’s no reason that both of us get fired. | 不必让我们两个都被炒鱿鱼 |
[30:31] | Hey, my friend’s up there too. | 我朋友也在山上呢 |
[30:32] | She would do the same thing for me. | 换成是我 她也会这么做的 |
[30:35] | I think. | 我猜吧 |
[30:36] | – She would. – Okay. | -她肯定会的 -好吧 |
[30:40] | Hey, here it is. Let’s go. | 车在这里 我们走 |
[30:42] | No. That-that’s not it. | 不 不是这辆 |
[30:44] | What do you mean? 118, Los Angeles. Let’s go. | 什么意思 不是洛杉矶118吗 快走吧 |
[30:46] | Yeah, no, we’re not taking that. | 嗯 不 不能开这辆 |
[30:48] | Bobby would kill me if I bought it back all scratch up, no. | 如果车子刮花了 巴比会杀了我的 不行 |
[30:52] | This is the key to your truck. | 我拿的是你们那辆车的钥匙 |
[30:54] | Hey, dumbass. Dumbasser. | 大傻 二傻 |
[30:56] | Did you stop and consider the consequences | 在你们冲动行事之前 |
[30:58] | of what you’re about to do at all? | 你们有没有想过后果 |
[30:59] | You obviously don’t know Buck. | 很显然你们不了解巴克 |
[31:01] | You two didn’t seriously think | 你们俩不会真的以为 |
[31:02] | that you could sneak off and drive into wildfires, did you? | 你们能偷偷溜出去 然后开车冲进大火里吧 |
[31:05] | – Yes? – Well, that ain’t gonna happen. | -不然呢 -这事你们想都别想 |
[31:07] | You think you’re gonna stop us? | 你们要阻止我们吗 |
[31:08] | Stop you? | 什么阻止你们 |
[31:10] | We’re going with you. | 我们要和你们一起去 |
[31:11] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[31:30] | You think these being 100 years old make ’em | 你觉得这些炸弹在过了上百年之后 |
[31:32] | more or less stable? | 会更稳定还是更不稳定 |
[31:34] | Definitely less. You see the crystals? | 肯定是更不稳定 你看到这些晶体没 |
[31:36] | That’s nitroglycerine. | 这是硝化甘油 |
[31:38] | It sweats out of the dynamite after years and recrystallizes. | 这玩意在多年后从炸药中渗透出来 然后再结晶 |
[31:42] | Definitely makes it more volatile. | 肯定会让它更不稳定 |
[31:43] | Kay, put it down nice and easy. | 好 放的时候小心一点 |
[31:47] | God. I hope this isn’t overkill. | 天哪 希望这些炸弹没有过量 |
[31:53] | Better to have too much than too little. | 多了总比少了好 |
[31:55] | Give me your brush jacket. | 把你的外套给我 |
[31:57] | Feeling chilly? | 难道你冷吗 |
[32:01] | If we’re gonna lock ourselves in a mine, | 如果我们要把自己困在矿井里 |
[32:04] | we may as well leave a marker outside | 我们最好还是在外面做个标记 |
[32:05] | just in case somebody comes by. | 以防有人来找我们 |
[32:08] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[32:11] | – Okay. – Wish me luck. | -好了 -祝我好运吧 |
[32:14] | Try not to blow us up. | 你尽量别把我们自己炸飞 |
[32:30] | For the record, this wasn’t actually my idea. | 我声明一下 这并不是我的主意 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:37] | All right. | 来吧 |
[32:41] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[32:43] | I don’t think we have much of a choice. | 我们也没有多少选择 |
[32:45] | Unless dying of smoke inhalation is your thing. | 除非你想因为吸入浓烟而死 |
[32:49] | Wanna do the honors? | 你来吧 |
[33:05] | Go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[33:26] | Is it just my traumatic brain injury, | 是因为我的大脑受损而产生的错觉 |
[33:28] | or does the air in here feel a little thin? | 还是这里的空气真的有点稀薄 |
[33:35] | Every time we exhale, | 我们每一次呼气 |
[33:39] | we poison the air a little bit more. | 就会多污染空气一分 |
[33:43] | Unventilated mines fill up fast | 不通风的矿井 |
[33:46] | with CO2, nitrogen, and water vapor. | 很快就会填满二氧化碳 氮气和水蒸气 |
[33:49] | It’s called black damp. | 这叫做窒息气 |
[33:52] | Maybe this wasn’t the best plan. | 也许这不是最好的办法 |
[33:56] | It was the only plan. | 我们也没别的办法了 |
[34:01] | I should never have let you get on that chopper. | 我就不该让你上直升机 |
[34:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:08] | You’re invincible, remember? | 你总能大难不死 记得吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:13] | It’s the… | 只是 |
[34:15] | people around me that tend not to be. | 我身边的人往往不会这么幸运 |
[34:19] | Is that what’s been haunting you? | 这就是一直困扰你的事情吗 |
[34:22] | Someone who didn’t make it? | 那些没能活下来的人 |
[34:25] | The people who didn’t make it | 那些没能活下来的人 |
[34:27] | couldn’t fit into this mineshaft. | 一个矿井都塞不下 |
[34:32] | But recently, a paramedic… | 但是最近 一名急救人员… |
[34:36] | got killed not two feet from me. | 在我眼前牺牲了 |
[34:41] | It’s brutal. | 太残忍了 |
[34:43] | Brutal sometimes. | 真的太残忍了 |
[34:46] | Being the one who survives. | 做那个活下来的人 |
[34:49] | Yeah, pisses me off. | 是啊 让我很恼火 |
[34:54] | I lost 14 of my brothers on 9/11. | 我在911事件中失去了14位兄弟 |
[34:59] | We all went into the tower, but… | 我们都进入了双子塔 但是… |
[35:03] | I’m the only one who walked out. | 只有我一个人活着走出来 |
[35:08] | I’ve never admitted this to anyone. | 我从没向任何人承认过 |
[35:13] | I’ve never forgiven them. | 我从未原谅过他们 |
[35:18] | You got a lot of guilt about it. | 你对此很内疚 |
[35:21] | I’ve got guilt over everything. | 我对所有的事都内疚 |
[35:24] | Over surviving, | 不管是对我捡回来的这条命 |
[35:26] | over forcing my son to follow in my footsteps, | 还是强迫我儿子步我的后尘 |
[35:30] | over the failure of my marriage, | 更别说我那失败的婚姻 |
[35:33] | over… | 还有… |
[35:35] | telling this all to a complete stranger. | 和一个陌生人说这些 |
[35:39] | We’re probably gonna die anyway. | 反正我们大概都会死 |
[35:42] | Now you’re just trying to cheer me up. | 少安慰我了 |
[35:52] | You wanna talk about guilt, Captain? | 你要聊内疚吗 队长 |
[36:01] | I killed a girl. | 我害死了一个女孩 |
[36:09] | With my ambulance. | 在开救护车时出了车祸 |
[36:13] | Evelyn. | 她叫艾芙琳 |
[36:16] | 16 years old. | 十六岁 |
[36:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:24] | So yeah, | 所以没错 |
[36:26] | you’re not the only one… | 不止是你一个人 |
[36:29] | locked in here… | 和鬼魂一起… |
[36:35] | With a ghost. | 被困在这里 |
[36:39] | Hen? | 亨 |
[36:41] | Henrietta? | 亨丽埃塔 |
[36:56] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[37:07] | – Dad! – Hen! | -爸 -亨 |
[37:08] | – Hen! – Dad! | -亨 -爸 |
[37:12] | – Hen! – Dad! | -亨 -爸 |
[37:13] | – Cap! – Cap! | -队长 -队长 |
[37:16] | They’re not in here. Buck, they’re not in here. | 他们不在这里 巴克 他们不在这里 |
[37:18] | – Hey, they made it out. – Get clear! | -他们活着出去了 -让开 |
[37:20] | They made it out! | 他们活着出去了 |
[37:21] | Hey, let’s fan out | 大家分头行动 |
[37:22] | and let’s search this area here, yeah? | 搜索一下这个区域 好吗 |
[37:24] | – Dad! – Hen! | -爸 -亨 |
[37:26] | Cap! | 队长 |
[37:30] | Cap! | 队长 |
[37:31] | Hen! | 亨 |
[37:32] | Dad! | 爸 |
[37:34] | Cap! | 队长 |
[37:36] | Dad! | 爸 |
[37:37] | Guys! Guys, over here! | 各位 各位 在这边 |
[37:40] | Over here! | 快来这边 |
[37:44] | – Cap! – Cap! | -队长 -队长 |
[37:46] | Cap! | 队长 |
[37:48] | Clear! | 快搬开 |
[37:50] | Cap! | 队长 |
[37:53] | Cap! | 队长 |
[37:54] | Cap! | 队长 |
[38:00] | Hey, I see them! | 我看到他们了 |
[38:03] | Cap! | 队长 |
[38:03] | – Hey, keep going! – Cap! | -继续 -队长 |
[38:08] | – Hen! – Dad. | -亨 -爸爸 |
[38:10] | We got you. | 我们来救你们了 |
[38:11] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[38:13] | I got a pulse! | 我摸到脉搏了 |
[38:15] | Stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 |
[38:17] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在呢 |
[38:19] | Hey, Dad, Dad, Dad. We’re here. We’re here. | 爸 我们来了 我们来了 |
[38:24] | – We got you, Cap. – We’re gonna get you out of here. Stay with us. | -有我们在呢 队长 -我们会救你出去的 坚持住 |
[38:27] | – Pulse is slipping. – Come on, we gotta move. | -脉搏在下降 -快 我们得走了 |
[38:30] | Hey, you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[39:16] | Look who’s up. | 看看是谁醒来了 |
[39:19] | Captain Vega. | 维加队长 |
[39:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[39:23] | Wait a minute. Are you here? | 等等 这不是我的幻觉吧 |
[39:26] | I’m here, Owen. | 我真的在这里 欧文 |
[39:27] | Here, take these. | 把这些药吃了 |
[39:29] | They’ll help with that headache. | 它们会缓解你的头痛 |
[39:33] | When’d you get in? | 你什么时候到的 |
[39:36] | First light. | 天亮的时候 |
[39:38] | After our talk yesterday, | 在昨天咱们聊过之后 |
[39:40] | I couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe you needed a friend out here. | 我总觉得你需要个朋友陪在身边 |
[39:44] | Turns out you have several. | 不过看来你有很多个朋友 |
[39:46] | Could always use another. | 再来一个也好 |
[39:48] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你前来 |
[39:50] | Y’all put a real hurt on that fire, by the way. | 不过你们确实遏制了火势 |
[39:53] | Between the containment line and the rain last night, | 靠着你们挖的隔离带和昨夜的那场雨 |
[39:56] | they’re saying it’s boxed in. | 他们说火势已经被控制住了 |
[39:58] | Commander dismissed all the out-of-state crews. | 指挥官已经解散了其他州来的队员 |
[40:07] | So if y’all get hungry, | 如果你们想吃东西 |
[40:08] | there’s a great barbecue place in Fort Stockton called Rudy’s Ribs. | 斯托克顿堡有个好地方 叫鲁迪肋排 |
[40:11] | You just tell ’em that Judd sent you. | 你到了那边 报我的名字就行 |
[40:13] | Thanks, but I think we’re gonna go to my parents’ in El Paso to eat. | 谢了 不过我们应该会去埃尔帕索的我父母家吃饭 |
[40:17] | Judd, you’re all right, | 贾德 你很不错 |
[40:19] | even if you were a bulldog. | 就算你曾是公牛队的一员 |
[40:21] | Well, it makes sense that a California firefighter | 不过 像你这么棒的加州消防员 |
[40:23] | as good as you had to have been raised in Texas, so… | 出身于得州 倒也合理 |
[40:26] | All right, brother. | 再会 兄弟 |
[40:29] | Hey, Marwani. | 马瓦尼 |
[40:31] | Was hoping I could get a pic for Insta. | 我能跟你合张影发网上吗 |
[40:33] | I thought you were off social media. | 你不是不喜欢用社交媒体吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah, well, it’s not every day you get to take a selfie with #Firefox. | 是啊 但跟火狐合影的机会可不是天天都有 |
[40:44] | Oh, now, that is just way too much pretty. | 你俩现在这造型可真是太漂亮了 |
[40:47] | Shut up, Strickland. | 闭嘴吧 斯特里克兰 |
[40:50] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[40:52] | Great work up there. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:53] | Hey, great working with you guys. | 你们也出了很大的力 |
[40:56] | And for the love of God, | 而且看在老天的份上 |
[40:57] | please follow Buck back on Insta. | 拜托你去跟巴克互粉吧 |
[41:01] | Marvin Chavez. | 马尔文·查韦斯 |
[41:03] | C-h-a-v-e-z. | 查 韦 斯 |
[41:05] | He gets out in about three months. | 他还有大概三个月就出狱了 |
[41:06] | I will keep my eyes open. | 我会留意的 |
[41:08] | Cool, cool. Drive safe. | 好嘞 一路平安 |
[41:09] | Hey, Buck. | 巴克 |
[41:13] | You really put yourself out there. | 你当时真的尽了全力去救他们 |
[41:14] | Can’t thank you enough. | 我对此感激不尽 |
[41:16] | It’s what we do, right? | 这不就是我们的工作吗 |
[41:20] | Hey, if you ever find yourself in LA, we should get together. | 如果你哪天去了洛杉矶 咱们可以再聚聚 |
[41:25] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[41:26] | I gotta mention, though, | 但我得先说一句 |
[41:28] | I already have a boyfriend and it’s pretty serious, so… | 我已经有男朋友了 我们俩是认真的 所以… |
[41:31] | but it was really nice meeting you, man. | 不过还是很高兴认识你 兄弟 |
[41:33] | Take care. | 保重 |
[41:35] | Great working with you, man. | 跟你合作很愉快 兄弟 |
[41:36] | Great working with you too. | 我也有同感 |
[41:38] | Where’s Hen? | 亨去哪儿了 |
[41:44] | I’d say I’m glad to see you back on your feet, | 很高兴看到你又能重新下地了 |
[41:46] | but you shouldn’t be back on your feet. | 但你现在不该下地的 |
[41:50] | I heard you were shipping out, | 我听说你们要走了 |
[41:51] | and I wanted to make sure I caught you. | 我就想过去道个别 |
[41:55] | I’m still amazed we made it out of there alive. | 我们能活着出来 真是不可思议 |
[41:59] | Told you. I’m invincible. | 都说了 我总能大难不死 |
[42:03] | Is that really your takeaway from the experience? | 你经历了这么多 真的就只总结出这个吗 |
[42:06] | I cannot think of a more logical explanation | 我想不出更合理的解释了 |
[42:09] | for how we survived what we did | 毕竟我们在以身犯险之后 |
[42:11] | and still walked out of there alive. | 还是活着走了出来 |
[42:13] | Well, actually, I can think of about two teams | 其实吧 我觉得最合理的解释是 |
[42:17] | of logical explanations. | 两支队伍的通力合作 |
[42:19] | And we didn’t walk out. We were carried out. | 而且我们也不是走出来的 我们是被架出来的 |
[42:24] | Who knew you could get so stoned on oxygen? | 谁知道氧气会这么让人神志不清呢 |
[42:29] | In O2 veritas. | 氧气就是这样的 |
[42:31] | Pure oxygen can give rise to feelings of euphoria. | 纯氧会让人觉得极度亢奋 |
[42:36] | Yeah, I’m not so sure it was euphoria I was feeling. | 是啊 我可不觉得我那时感受到的是亢奋 |
[42:41] | What happens in the mineshaft stays in the mineshaft. | 发生在矿井里的事 就留在矿井里吧 |
[42:45] | I appreciate that. | 多谢理解 |
[42:48] | Maybe that’s not the only thing that could stay in the mineshaft. | 也许不止那些事可以留在矿井里 |
[42:52] | Maybe you could | 也许你可以 |
[42:55] | leave some of those ghosts in there too. | 让那些纠缠你的鬼魂也留在那里 |
[43:02] | It was a pleasure to share a foxhole with you, Captain. | 很高兴能跟你共患难 队长 |
[43:06] | Call me Owen. | 叫我欧文就好 |
[43:11] | Take care of yourself, Owen. | 你多保重 欧文 |
[43:14] | Even if you are invincible. | 就算你总能大难不死 |