时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Ma’am, do you know how long he’s been like this? | 女士 你知道他这样多久了吗 |
[00:43] | Come on, baby. Come on, Charles. | 快醒醒 宝贝 快醒过来 查尔斯 |
[00:45] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[00:47] | No. I just got home. | 不知道 我才刚到家 |
[00:49] | -Come on, baby, please. -Do you know what he was doing | – 求求你 宝贝 快醒来 – 你知道他失去意识前 |
[00:52] | before he lost consciousness? | 在干什么吗 |
[00:54] | -Come on, Charles. -Ma’am, do you know if he fell? | – 快醒醒 查尔斯 – 女士 他是否摔倒了 |
[00:57] | Are there any visible injuries that you can see? | 你能不能看到伤痕 |
[01:03] | Ma’am, is there anything else you can tell me? | 女士 你还能补充什么信息吗 |
[01:09] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[01:10] | Ma’am, are you still there? | 女士 你还在吗 |
[01:15] | -I’m here. -Paramedics will be with you within six minutes. | – 我在 – 医护人员六分钟内就会赶到 |
[01:19] | No need to hurry. | 不用急 |
[01:21] | Uh, I’m sorry? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[01:25] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[01:28] | Cool to the touch. | 皮肤冰冷 |
[01:31] | Rigor has started to set in. | 躯体逐渐僵硬 |
[01:34] | Patient is beyond resuscitation. | 病人已经救不回来了 |
[01:37] | Ma’am, let’s let the paramedics make that determination. | 女士 这个还是交给医护人员确认吧 |
[01:40] | I am a paramedic. Captain Vega, 126. | 我就是医护人员 维嘉队长 126中队 |
[01:44] | Oh, I’m sorry, Captain. | 我深表遗憾 队长 |
[01:50] | Tell the responders no lights, no sirens. | 告诉应急人员不闪警灯不鸣警笛 |
[01:52] | I don’t want to wake my kids. | 我不想吵醒孩子 |
[03:36] | Three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths. | 三个卧室 两个半浴室 |
[03:39] | The kitchen’s recently been updated | 厨房最近还换了 |
[03:41] | with top-of-the-line appliances and beautiful hardwood floors. | 顶级电器和精美的硬木地板 |
[03:45] | Is that a slide-in dual-range? | 那是滑入式双层炉吗 |
[03:47] | REALTOR: I’m not sure. I can find that out for you. | 我不确定 我可以帮你去查一下 |
[03:50] | No, it is. | 不用了 |
[03:52] | -It’s a slide-in dual-range. -REALTOR: And you can tell | – 就是滑入式双层炉 – 你也能看出来 |
[03:55] | that the entire house gets amazing light. | 整间屋子的采光非常好 |
[03:59] | There’s a Blue Ribbon elementary school | 步行就能到达 |
[04:03] | within walking distance, and the backyard | 蓝丝带小学 而且后院 |
[04:06] | -just a smidge under a half-acre. -You hear that, T? | – 差不多有半英亩大 – 听到没 T |
[04:09] | I always wanted a backyard just a smidge under a half-acre. | 差不多半英亩大的后院我早就想要了 |
[04:11] | – -I hope you’re ready | 希望你准备好 |
[04:13] | to give up half your Saturdays mowing it. | 每周六花半天时间割草 |
[04:15] | Why don’t I just | 我还是 |
[04:17] | let you two look around? | 让你们自己看看吧 |
[04:21] | The lady was right. | 她说的没错 |
[04:22] | This place gets amazing light. | 这里采光非常好 |
[04:25] | Yeah, it really does. | 是的 没错 |
[04:27] | I have to admit, I love it. | 必须承认 我爱这里 |
[04:31] | Don’t you love it? | 你不爱吗 |
[04:34] | You don’t love it. | 你不爱 |
[04:36] | We can’t afford this. | 我们负担不起这里 |
[04:38] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以的 |
[04:40] | You’re on the fast track to captain. | 你马上就能晋升队长 |
[04:42] | The restaurant is finally in the black. | 餐厅也终于开始盈利了 |
[04:43] | We can do this. | 我们负担得起的 |
[04:45] | W-What are we gonna do with three bedrooms? | 那三个卧室要干嘛 |
[04:47] | Fill them. | 用上 |
[04:48] | And what if we never can? | 要是我们用不上呢 |
[04:52] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[04:55] | And if we can’t, | 要是用不上 |
[04:57] | I was thinking that we could turn | 我觉得可以把一间卧室 |
[04:59] | one of the rooms into a lounge | 改成休息室 |
[05:01] | -with craft beer taps. -No. | – 放手工啤酒龙头 – 不行 |
[05:03] | And-and we could turn the other one | 或者再把另一间改成 |
[05:05] | into Austin’s biggest walk-in closet. | 奥斯汀最大的步入式衣帽间 |
[05:07] | Oh, well, that I can get behind. | 这个可以有 |
[05:16] | Look around. | 你看这里 |
[05:19] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[05:22] | I see an overpriced, very sweet house. | 我看到一个昂贵甜蜜的房子 |
[05:28] | : I see the future. | 我看到的是未来 |
[05:33] | Please take him to St. Raymond’s. | 请带他去圣雷蒙德医院 |
[05:34] | I called ahead. Dr. Mary Roberts will do the postmortem. | 我已经联系过了 玛丽·罗伯茨医生会负责尸检 |
[05:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:40] | Was your husband on any prescription medication, ma’am? | 你丈夫有用过什么处方药吗 夫人 |
[05:43] | Do you know anyone in their 50s who isn’t? | 你认识哪个五十多岁的人不用的么 |
[05:48] | No. Nothing that would account for this. | 没有 没有会引起猝死的药 |
[05:51] | And no history of heart disease or asthma or epilepsy. | 也没有心脏病 哮喘或癫痫病史 |
[05:56] | Any opioid use or other controlled substances | 那有服用过鸦片类药物或者 |
[05:59] | -you were aware of? -No. Absolutely not. | – 管制药品吗 – 绝对没有 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:06] | Call if you think of anything else. | 要是还想到什么就联系我们 |
[06:08] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[07:49] | Buenos días, mis niñas. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[07:51] | Hi, Mom. Where’s Dad? | 嗨 妈妈 爸爸呢 |
[07:53] | Oh, he couldn’t be here this morning, | 他今天早上来不了 |
[07:55] | so I get to cook for you. | 所以我来给你们做饭 |
[07:57] | Was that the car I heard last night in the driveway? | 我昨晚听到的车是我们家门口的吗 |
[08:00] | Him leaving? | 是他开车走吗 |
[08:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:05] | Did you and Dad have a fight? | 你和爸爸吵架了 |
[08:07] | -No. -But if he’s not here, | – 没有 – 但如果他不在 |
[08:08] | who’s going to take us to school, then? | 谁送我们去上学呢 |
[08:10] | I am. | 我送 |
[08:12] | So dig in, because we’re not gonna have | 所以快吃啦 等会 |
[08:15] | a whole lot of time to get ready, okay? | 可没有很多收拾东西的时间哈 |
[08:17] | Why are you acting weird? | 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[08:19] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[08:25] | Okay, listen, um… | 好吧 是这样 |
[08:29] | …there’s something I have to tell you girls. | 我得跟你们说一件事 |
[08:36] | There was an accident last night. | 昨晚发生了一个意外 |
[08:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | There was a fire, in the place where Mommy works. | 妈妈工作的地方发生了火灾 |
[08:50] | So… | 所以 |
[08:52] | Mommy doesn’t have to go to work for a while. | 这段时间妈妈不用去上班了 |
[08:56] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[08:58] | Don’t cheer for a fire. | 别因为火灾叫好 |
[08:59] | I’m not cheering for a fire. | 我叫好不是因为火灾 |
[09:01] | : I’m cheering because Mom can go | 我叫好是因为妈妈可以 |
[09:02] | to the zoo with us on Friday. | 礼拜五带我们去动物园了 |
[09:04] | ISABELLA: No, Dad said we’re going after school on Thursday… | 不对 爸爸说的是我们可以周四放学后去动物园 |
[09:18] | -Hey, babe. -Hey, hey. | – 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿 |
[09:20] | How was PT? | 康复训练得如何 |
[09:21] | Uh, it was really good. | 挺好的 |
[09:23] | Nurse said my hip flexion’s almost up to 120. | 护士说我的髋关节屈曲差不多120度了 |
[09:26] | -What– That’s my girl. | 哇 这才是我家妹子嘛 |
[09:30] | Look at you with your readers on. | 你居然戴着眼镜呢 |
[09:31] | – -What you working so hard on? | 干嘛这么用功 |
[09:34] | So I thought I’d make a-a first pass at our registry. | 我想一次通过注册 |
[09:39] | -Oh, really? . | 是嘛 |
[09:40] | -Well, that’s sweet. Let’s see. -Come check this out. | – 好贴心啊 我看看 – 你看这个 |
[09:43] | 出行用品 | |
[09:43] | 洗浴用品 | |
[09:43] | 衣物 | |
[09:43] | So I itemized it according to by category, right? | 我把东西按照物品分类了 |
[09:46] | So you got, like, feeding, clothing, sleepwear, travel. | 食物 衣物 睡衣 出行用品 |
[09:50] | GRACE: Oh, my goodness, Judd. Look– What is… | 天啊 贾德 你这 |
[09:52] | This is all really good, sweetheart, but I don’t think | 你这样挺好的 宝贝 但是我觉得 |
[09:52] | 衣物 婴儿牛仔靴 婴儿牛仔帽 | |
[09:55] | the baby’s gonna have use for cowboy boots just yet. | 宝宝用不着牛仔靴 |
[10:00] | – -Why not? | 为啥用不着 |
[10:03] | Well, babies can’t walk, Judd, for one. | 贾德 婴儿可不会走路 |
[10:06] | So they don’t need shoes, much less cowboy boots. | 所以不需要鞋子 更别说牛仔靴 |
[10:09] | Think about how adorable she’ll look | 想想她穿着牛仔靴和牛仔帽 |
[10:11] | with-with the little matching hat. | 得多可爱啊 |
[10:12] | So you think it’s gonna be a she? | 你觉得是女娃 |
[10:15] | -I got a feeling. – | 有预感 |
[10:20] | Hey, T. What’s going on? | 嘿 T 怎么了 |
[10:22] | Hey, Gracie, uh, look, I’m-I’m sorry to call so last-minute, | 嘿 格蕾丝 对不起突然打来 |
[10:25] | but do you think you can pick up the girls at school today? | 不过你今天能帮我接女儿们放学吗 |
[10:28] | And maybe spend a few hours with them this afternoon? | 然后下午再陪她们几个小时 |
[10:31] | -Yeah, of course. -Yeah, we’re always looking | – 没问题 – 恩 我们永远乐意 |
[10:33] | for a little hang time with our goddaughters. | 和教女们一起玩玩 |
[10:35] | -You guys are amazing. -Tommy, is everything okay? | – 你们太棒了 – 汤米 有情况吗 |
[10:38] | Oh, yeah. Something came up | 嗯 有件事 |
[10:39] | that I have to take care of. | 我得处理一下 |
[10:41] | -Look, I’ll-I’ll call you later. -Okay. | – 回头联系 – 好 |
[10:45] | Crew, is it just me or did she seem like something was wrong? | 是我的错觉 还是她真的出事了 |
[10:48] | -Yeah. That was weird. -Yeah. | – 确实感觉奇怪 – 嗯 |
[10:52] | Captain Vega. | 维嘉队长 |
[10:54] | I hear there is a case you wanted me to take a look at. | 我听说有个案子你想让我看看 |
[10:56] | Yes, and-and I’m sorry, Dr. Roberts. | 嗯 不好意思 罗伯茨医生 |
[10:58] | I didn’t realize it was your day off. | 我不知道今天是你休息 |
[11:00] | Not a problem. Looks like it’s yours, too. | 没关系 你好像也是休息日来的 |
[11:03] | I’m looking to get some answers. | 我想寻求答案 |
[11:05] | For the family? | 为了家庭吗 |
[11:07] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:21] | 50-year-old African American male. | 50岁非裔美国男性 |
[11:25] | Patient was unresponsive when you arrived on scene. | 你到达现场时病人已经没有反应 |
[11:27] | Signs of rigor. | 身体开始僵硬 |
[11:29] | Lividity… | 青黑 |
[11:31] | At first I thought… sudden stroke. | 最开始我以为是中风 |
[11:34] | But there were no indicators. | 但是没有预兆 |
[11:36] | Most likely an aneurysm. | 比较像是动脉瘤 |
[11:39] | You can see from his medical history, he… | 你可以从他的病例中看到 他 |
[11:43] | was healthy. | 生前很健康 |
[11:45] | And if there had been a chronic issue, | 如果有什么长期病灶的话 |
[11:47] | I’m fairly certain I would have spotted it. | 我肯定会察觉的 |
[11:50] | This is your husband? | 他是你丈夫 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:57] | We have… | 我们家有 |
[12:00] | two very precocious little girls at home. | 两个非常早熟的女儿 |
[12:04] | They’re gonna have questions. | 她们会有很多疑问 |
[12:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:10] | Captain Vega, is there someone you can call? | 维嘉队长 你能联系什么人吗 |
[12:15] | I called you. | 我联系了你 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna get you your answers, Captain. | 我会帮你弄清答案的 队长 |
[12:24] | Captain Vega, I don’t think | 维嘉队长 我觉得 |
[12:27] | you should be here while I do this. | 我检查的时候你还是回避一下吧 |
[12:53] | CHARLES: This isn’t the end of the world, T. | 世界还没末日 T |
[12:55] | This is just a setback. | 这只是一个挫折 |
[12:57] | Not a setback. The third setback. | 这不是一个挫折 是第三次挫折 |
[12:59] | You know what they say in boxing. | 你也知道拳击赛的道理 |
[13:00] | You get knocked down three times? | 被打倒三次 |
[13:02] | It’s over, you’re done. TKO. | 结束了 技术性击倒 |
[13:05] | Well, lucky for us, this isn’t boxing. | 但我们幸运啊 这不是拳击 |
[13:07] | No, ’cause boxing is less painful. | 是的 因为拳击没这么痛苦 |
[13:09] | I’d like to see how Mike Tyson holds up | 我倒想看看拳王泰森 |
[13:11] | to IVF treatments. | 做体外受精的反应 |
[13:16] | God, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 天 对不起 对不起 |
[13:19] | -I’m frustrated. -I know. | – 我很沮丧 – 我知道 |
[13:21] | And I’m jacked up on hormones. | 我是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[13:23] | -I know that, too. -And-and I’m tired, Charles. | – 我也知道 – 我也好累啊 查尔斯 |
[13:27] | I’m tired… | 我好累 |
[13:28] | of being poked and prodded | 被人指指点点的 |
[13:30] | and feeling like a failure. | 感觉自己好失败 |
[13:32] | We don’t have to do it like this. | 我们不用这样来 |
[13:34] | In fact, we don’t have to do this at all. We… | 其实我们都可以不这么做 我们 |
[13:37] | We can just carry on being deliriously happy. | 我们可以继续开心的生活 |
[13:40] | Just you and me. | 哪怕只有你和我 |
[13:44] | -I mean it. -I know. | – 我认真的 – 我知道 |
[13:46] | I know you do. I know, and I love you for it. | 我知道 这也是我爱你的地方 |
[13:48] | But I just… I want to have a baby with you, husband. | 但我 我真的想跟你要个孩子 |
[13:53] | But there are other options. | 还有其他选择啊 |
[13:57] | No, I’m… I’m… | 不 我 我 |
[14:00] | I’m not ready to give up yet. | 我还没准备放弃 |
[14:02] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:07] | So what do you want to do? | 那么你想做什么 |
[14:11] | You want to have sex? | 你想上床吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, uh… why didn’t we think of that before? | 呃 我们之前怎么没想到呢 |
[14:17] | -I know, right? -Do you want | – 是啊 – 你想在 |
[14:18] | -to try it in the back seat of the car? -Oh. | – 车子后排座来吗 – 呃 |
[14:20] | My father always said that’s the surest way | 我老爸经常说那样肯定能 |
[14:22] | to get a girl pregnant, huh? | 搞大女孩的肚子 |
[14:24] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我可怎么过啊 |
[14:26] | You’re never gonna have to find out. Never. | 你永远没机会发现的 永远 |
[14:42] | OWEN: Captain Vega? | 维嘉队长 |
[14:45] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰队长 |
[14:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:49] | Are you experiencing any– | 昨晚的火灾是不是 |
[14:51] | I don’t know– complications from the fire last night? | 引起了你的的什么并发症 |
[14:54] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This is just a checkup | 噢不是不是 我只是来核实 |
[14:56] | -for my cancer surgery today. | 一下今天的癌症手术 |
[14:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[14:58] | Oh, I, um… | 我 |
[15:00] | I have a relative who’s getting a procedure downstairs. | 我有个亲戚在楼下做检查 |
[15:03] | Oh. Hope it’s not too serious. | 希望不是太严重 |
[15:05] | Routine. | 就普通检查 |
[15:07] | Well, I’m around if you need anything. | 需要什么随时找我 |
[15:10] | Oh, heard they make a mean tapioca in the commissary. | 听说小卖部里的木薯粉很好吃 |
[15:12] | Oh, I’ll pass, but I appreciate it. | 我不用了 不过谢谢你 |
[15:32] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:33] | -We’re home. -GRACE: There they go. | – 我们到家了 – 这就对了 |
[15:35] | Hey, girls. Come give godmama a hug. | 孩子们 来给教母抱抱 |
[15:38] | Mwah. Mwah. Y’all look so cute. | 亲亲 你们都好可爱 |
[15:41] | -Ms. Grace? -Mm-hmm. | – 格蕾丝女士 – 嗯 |
[15:42] | Can we play video games? Mr. Judd said | 我们能玩电子游戏吗 贾德先生说 |
[15:44] | we can play video games. | 我们可以玩电子游戏 |
[15:45] | No, I said after your homework. | 不 我说的是先做完家庭作业 |
[15:48] | That’s right. Listen, head to the bathroom and wash up. | 没错 去卫生间洗洗手 |
[15:50] | We’re gonna fix you guys something to drink, okay? | 我们给你们准备点喝的 好吗 |
[15:52] | GIRLS: Okay. | 好的 |
[15:57] | Listen, did they give you any idea | 他们告诉你 |
[16:00] | about what’s going on with Tommy? | 汤米出什么事了吗 |
[16:02] | No. They said that Charles was gone | 没 他们说今天早上醒来时 |
[16:04] | when they woke up this morning. | 查尔斯已经不见了 |
[16:05] | -Gone? Gone where? -I don’t know. | – 不见了 去哪儿了 – 我不知道 |
[16:07] | Evie mentioned she thought she heard | 伊薇说她昨晚好像听到 |
[16:09] | a car pulling out of the driveway last night. | 车子从停车道上开走的声音 |
[16:10] | In the middle of the night, Judd? | 大半夜的开走吗 贾德 |
[16:12] | -That’s what she said. -Okay. | – 她是这么说的 – 好吧 |
[16:14] | You don’t think Tommy and Charles are fighting, do you? | 汤米和查尔斯应该不会在吵架吧 |
[16:16] | They’re not really the type, but I don’t know. | 他们不是那种夫妇 不过也说不准 |
[16:18] | Everybody does it, you know? | 哪对夫妻不吵吵架的 |
[16:20] | -I texted Charles. -And? | – 我给查尔斯发短信了 – 然后呢 |
[16:23] | Nothing. | 没回我 |
[16:33] | You mind if I sit here? I… | 我能坐在这儿吗 我 |
[16:35] | I mean, I can put this on if you want. | 你要介意的话我可以把口罩戴上 |
[16:38] | No, no, don’t worry about that. | 不用 别担心 坐吧 |
[16:39] | Whole reason I came out here was so I didn’t have to wear one. | 我到外面来的原因就是不想戴口罩 |
[16:44] | I’m fully vaccinated, | 我打了疫苗的 |
[16:46] | for whatever that’s worth. | 不管怎么说 |
[16:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:49] | You know, I was just thinking about | 我之前一直在想 |
[16:52] | what am I gonna do with all these once this is all over? | 等这事结束之后我该怎么办 |
[16:58] | Maybe I’ll make a really ugly quilt, | 也许我会做一床丑陋的被子 |
[17:01] | which I could do, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我真的会做 |
[17:02] | Because I learned how to sew during the pandemic. | 因为疫情期间我学会了缝纫 |
[17:08] | And bake my own bread. | 还有自己烤面包 |
[17:11] | Maybe too well, actually. | 其实可能学得太好了 |
[17:14] | It’s so funny. I… | 说来好笑 我 |
[17:18] | I never really worried about the apocalypse at all. | 我从来没有担心过世界末日什么的 |
[17:24] | I actually enjoyed it. | 我还挺享受这段日子 |
[17:29] | So it’s kind of fitting, | 所以也不奇怪 |
[17:30] | now that the world’s all coming back, | 现在世界回归了正常 |
[17:32] | that my world… | 我的世界就 |
[17:35] | My world’s falling apart. | 我的世界就分崩离析 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:43] | You know, they want me to say goodbye. | 他们想让我去告别 |
[17:47] | I can’t say goodbye. I c… | 我不能去告别 我 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:53] | Oh, don’t be. | 不必抱歉 |
[17:56] | Uh, my name’s Tommy. | 我叫汤米 |
[18:01] | Uh, George. | 乔治 |
[18:04] | Who are you here for, George? | 你为谁来这儿的 乔治 |
[18:06] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[18:10] | My boy, Ethan, he’s… | 我的儿子伊森 他 |
[18:14] | He’s in the ICU, and, uh, | 他在重症监护室 |
[18:16] | it’s not the first time he’s… | 这不是他第一次进监护室了 |
[18:20] | Ethan’s had seizures, | 伊森有癫痫 |
[18:22] | uh, his whole life, since he was little. | 他很小的时候就开始发作 |
[18:25] | – -That’s rough. | 太痛苦了 |
[18:31] | You know, this time, it was… | 这一次 |
[18:33] | This time, it was just really bad. | 这一次真的很严重 |
[18:35] | He had a seizure that… | 他的癫痫发作 |
[18:37] | …that just wouldn’t stop. | 就是停止不了 |
[18:39] | It’s like a cascade of seizures is what the doctors think. | 医生认为 这是一连串癫痫连续发作 |
[18:42] | Status epilepticus. | 癫痫重积症 |
[18:45] | I’m a paramedic. | 我是医护人员 |
[18:49] | And he was alone, which is… | 他当时一个人 |
[18:51] | I mean, he has roommates, but they weren’t home, | 他有室友 但是当时都不在 |
[18:52] | and they found him in the bathroom. | 后来在卫生间发现了他 |
[19:00] | My son has been in a coma for two weeks. | 我儿子昏迷了两周了 |
[19:04] | And now, the doctors are saying that, you know, | 现在医生说 说 |
[19:08] | he’s just not gonna wake up. | 他可能醒不过来了 |
[19:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:16] | And today, they wanted to put him on, uh, they call it | 今天 他们想给他 什么 |
[19:20] | “a terminal wean,” which, like, | 临终断乳 |
[19:22] | in doctor speak is, like, uh, you know, unplugging him. | 按医生的话说就是 给他拔管 |
[19:31] | And worst part– I haven’t been up there once, at all. | 最糟的是 我一次都没去看他过 |
[19:35] | I just, I… | 我就是 我 |
[19:37] | I can’t. I just… | 我做不到 |
[19:39] | Every time I try and find the courage to go up there, I… | 每次我想鼓起勇气去监护室看他 我 |
[19:42] | I’m just… I’m terrified | 我就 很害怕 |
[19:45] | at what will happen if I walk in there. | 如果我走进去会发生什么可怕的事 |
[19:50] | It’ll become real. | 会变成现实的 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:03] | If I loved my son, I would be up there right now. | 如果说我爱我儿子 我现在就应该上去 |
[20:07] | But I’m a coward. | 可我是个胆小鬼 |
[20:10] | I’m just gonna let this moment pass, | 我只想让这一刻赶紧过去 |
[20:12] | just like every other important moment in my life, and… | 就像我生命中其它的重要时刻 |
[20:16] | and I’m gonna regret it. | 而且我会后悔的 |
[20:17] | I know I’m gonna regret it. | 我知道我会后悔 |
[20:19] | I don’t know what to do, okay? | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[20:21] | I don’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[20:23] | Well, you’re here. | 你在这儿啊 |
[20:25] | Just go upstairs, see your son. | 就上楼去 看看你儿子 |
[20:27] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[20:30] | I really can’t. I mean, I’m… | 真的不行 我是说 |
[20:31] | I think I’m gonna pass out before I get | 我估计还没走到那扇门 |
[20:33] | -to the door if I do that. I… -Well, then it’s a good thing | – 我就会晕过去 – 那幸好你身边 |
[20:35] | that you sat next to a paramedic, isn’t it? | 坐着个医护人员 对吧 |
[20:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:41] | I’ll walk you up there. | 我陪你上去 |
[20:49] | How you feeling, George? | 你感觉怎么样 乔治 |
[20:51] | Like my feet are cemented to the floor. | 感觉我的脚粘在地板上了 |
[20:53] | Well, just a… just a few more feet and… | 只需要再走几步 |
[21:00] | Do you want me to go in with you? | 要我陪你进去吗 |
[21:03] | Uh, no, no, no. | 不 不用 |
[21:05] | Uh, you-you should go, but, uh… | 你该走了 不过 |
[21:06] | but thank you for getting me here. | 谢谢你陪我上来 |
[21:10] | -George. What the hell are you doing here? -I think you know | – 乔治 你来这儿干嘛 – 我想你知道 |
[21:13] | exactly what I’m doing here. He’s my son, too, Clara. | 我到底来干嘛 他也是我儿子 克拉拉 |
[21:15] | You are not allowed to be here today. | 今天不准你来这儿 |
[21:16] | -You’re gonna get yourself arrested! -Yeah, well, | – 你会让自己进监狱的 – 好吧 |
[21:17] | I’m pretty sure that’s true. | 我想你说得很对 |
[21:19] | -George, you need to go. -I need to go? Uh, no. | – 乔治 你该走了 – 我该走了 不 |
[21:21] | You need to go. | 该走的是你 |
[21:22] | -You all need to go! Everybody out! -George. | – 你们都该走了 所有人都出去 – 乔治 |
[21:24] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:26] | I’m not gonna let you kill our son. | 我不会让你杀了我们儿子的 |
[21:27] | We’re not killing him! We’re letting him go. | 我们不是在杀他 我们是放他走 |
[21:31] | -Move! -And what if I don’t? | – 闪开 – 要是我不闪呢 |
[21:35] | George, you don’t want to do this. | 乔治 你不想这么做的 |
[21:38] | You were always so ready to give up on him. | 你早就准备好了放弃他 |
[21:39] | It’s not Ethan I gave up on, George. It’s you. | 我放弃的不是伊森 乔治 我放弃的是你 |
[21:43] | Ma’am, it might be a good idea | 女士 也许你们都出去 |
[21:47] | if-if y’all just stepped out | 是个好主意 |
[21:50] | and-and let George have a moment with his son. | 让乔治跟他儿子单独待一会儿 |
[21:52] | And who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[21:54] | TOMMY: I’m just somebody | 我只是一个 |
[21:56] | who doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 不想让任何人受伤的旁人 |
[21:59] | Okay? Safest move for everyone in this room | 好吗 对这间屋里所有人和医院 |
[22:02] | and this hospital | 最安全的做法 |
[22:04] | if you just go outside. Just for now. | 就是你们离开这间病房 暂时离开 |
[22:07] | She’s right. Clara, come on. | 她说得对 克拉拉 走吧 |
[22:10] | -Come on. -GEORGE: Where you going? | – 走吧 – 你要去哪儿 |
[22:12] | -CLARA: Going to say goodbye to my son. -Wait. | – 去跟我儿子告别 – 慢着 |
[22:19] | Goodbye, my precious boy. | 再见 我的宝贝儿子 |
[22:25] | I love you so much. | 我非常非常爱你 |
[22:33] | I will always hate you for this. | 这件事我会恨你一辈子 |
[22:40] | -George… -I told you | – 乔治 – 我说了 |
[22:41] | to leave. What’s-what’s going on with the machines? | 叫你走 这些机器是怎么回事 |
[22:43] | Are they on? Turn them back on right now. | 还开着吗 马上给我全部打开 |
[22:45] | -Turn them on! -George, just let her walk out of here, | – 打开 – 乔治 就让她离开这里 |
[22:47] | okay? I can handle the ventilator. | 好吗 我会操作呼吸机 |
[22:48] | Okay, just go. You, go. | 好吧 走 你赶紧走 |
[22:50] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[22:52] | Ethan, it’s Dad. I’m here now. | 伊森 我是爸爸 我来了 |
[22:55] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[22:57] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[22:58] | How long do you think you’ll be able | 你觉得拿个玩具枪 |
[23:00] | to hold off the police with a toy gun? | 能阻止警察多长时间 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:02] | We walked through the metal detectors together. | 我们一起经过金属探测器的 |
[23:04] | -I didn’t want anyone to get hurt. -TOMMY: Right. | – 我不想伤害任何人 – 对 |
[23:09] | Let’s hope that works out. | 希望这样可以 |
[23:22] | Okay, one last pinch. | 好了 最后一针 |
[23:25] | How’s it look? | 情况怎么样 |
[23:27] | Looks great. | 很不错 |
[23:28] | The incision is well-approximated, | 切口非常接近 |
[23:30] | which means that it’s closing nicely. There’s no sign | 意味着愈合很好 没有肿胀的迹象 |
[23:33] | of swelling. No infection, no redness. | 没有感染 没有发红 |
[23:36] | You know, other than these patches here, | 除了这些缝合处 |
[23:39] | which I don’t believe are mine. | 我觉得应该不是我缝的 |
[23:41] | You know, | 要知道 |
[23:42] | if, uh, I didn’t know better, | 要不是我知道情况 |
[23:44] | I’d say they look a little like burns. | 我会觉得这些是烧伤 |
[23:46] | Any idea where they came from? | 知道是怎么来的吗 |
[23:49] | -I-I plead the fifth. -Oh. | – 我引用宪法第五修正案 – 噢 |
[23:51] | I thought I told you not to go back to work | 我不是告诉过你术后四周之内 |
[23:53] | till at least four weeks after the surgery. | 都不要去工作吗 |
[23:55] | I didn’t go back to work. | 我没有去工作 |
[23:57] | So you just do this sort of thing recreationally? | 所以你只是在寻开心吗 |
[24:00] | You know what, no. | 不 还是别说了 |
[24:02] | I do not want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[24:05] | You clearly lead a very exciting life, Owen. | 显然你的生活很有激情 欧文 |
[24:09] | Sometimes a little too exciting. | 有时候有点太激情了 |
[24:14] | You know what? | 其实吧 |
[24:16] | Actually, I would like to know. | 我挺想知道的 |
[24:19] | Really? Well, it’s a… | 真的吗 呃 |
[24:20] | -It’s a kind of long, complicated story. -Okay. | – 其实是个很长很复杂的故事 – 好啊 |
[24:23] | Well, no worries. | 没事 |
[24:24] | But I’d love to tell it to you. | 但是我很乐意告诉你 |
[24:26] | Maybe over a coffee? | 边喝咖啡边说吗 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry. The… You’re a doctor. | 抱歉 你是医生 |
[24:30] | You probably can’t go to coffee with a patient. | 你估计不可以跟病人一起喝咖啡 |
[24:32] | Hmm. Well, | 但是呢 |
[24:35] | the good news is you are no longer my patient, so… | 好消息是你已经不是我的病人了 所以 |
[24:37] | Why don’t you call me Barbara? | 你直接叫我芭芭拉好了 |
[24:39] | – -MAN: Paging Dr. White and Dr. Violet. | 呼叫怀特医生和维奥莱特医生 |
[24:42] | Dr. White and Dr. Violet | 怀特医生和维奥莱特医生 |
[24:43] | to the ICU immediately. | 立即去到重症监护室 |
[24:46] | -Okay. -What’s that? | – 好吧 – 那是什么 |
[24:47] | Uh, “Dr. White” is code | 怀特医生是工作人员 |
[24:49] | for the staff to evacuate the hospital. | 撤离医院的信号 |
[24:50] | Wh-What’s a code violet? | 那维奥莱特医生呢 |
[24:52] | A hostage situation. We need to go. | 有人质事件 我们得走了 |
[25:03] | TYLER: Let’s go, let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[25:04] | Gather it in. Let’s go! | 集合了 快 |
[25:06] | Bring it right here in the middle, everybody. | 所有人到中间这里 |
[25:07] | We have a potential shooter in the ICU unit. | 重症监护室有人具有持枪嫌疑 |
[25:10] | If this guy wants to get out of here, | 如果这个人想离开这里的话 |
[25:11] | he’s gonna have to come through us. | 他就必须得通过我们 |
[25:13] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[25:16] | Hey, Big E. | 嘿 大E |
[25:17] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听得到我说的话 |
[25:18] | You got to hurry back, buddy. | 你得赶紧醒过来 小家伙 |
[25:25] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[25:26] | OWEN: Hey. Are you still here? | 嘿 你还在这里吗 |
[25:28] | TOMMY: In the hospital? Yes. | 你说医院吗 是的 |
[25:30] | OWEN: There’s an alert. They’re evacuating | 有警报 他们正在疏散 |
[25:31] | everybody below the ICU. There’s a gunman. | 重症监护室下面的所有人 有个持枪人员 |
[25:34] | Yes, I’m-I’m aware. | 嗯 我知道 |
[25:35] | -I’m looking right at him. -What? | – 他就在我旁边 – 什么 |
[25:39] | I’m fine, Owen. It’s a toy gun. | 我没事 欧文 是个玩具枪 |
[25:42] | -How do you know that? -Just trust me. | – 你怎么知道 – 你相信我就好了 |
[25:43] | The guy’s a little off his rocker, | 这个人精神有点不正常 |
[25:45] | but he’s harmless. He’s just | 但是他没有什么危害 他只是 |
[25:46] | a distraught dad that doesn’t want | 一个心烦意乱的父亲 不想让医院 |
[25:48] | the hospital to take his son | 停止对他小孩的 |
[25:49] | -off life support. -Well, I can promise you | – 生命维持 – 但是我可以向你保证 |
[25:50] | the SWAT team won’t be using toy guns. | 特警队是绝对不会用玩具枪的 |
[25:52] | Which is why I need you to buy me some time. | 所以我需要你为我争取点时间 |
[25:55] | -For what? -I think I can talk him down. | – 为什么 – 我觉得我可以说服他 |
[25:58] | -Tommy… -I walked him in. | – 汤米 – 我可以带他进来 |
[26:00] | I can walk him out. | 也可以带他出去 |
[26:01] | What do you mean, you walked him in? | 什么意思 你带他进来的吗 |
[26:03] | Nobody has to get hurt today, Owen. | 今天没有必要有人受伤 欧文 |
[26:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:07] | Just a little more time. | 再争取点时间 |
[26:09] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[26:12] | -TOMMY: George. -Yeah. | – 乔治 – 嗯 |
[26:14] | We don’t have long, | 我们时间不多了 |
[26:16] | so I really need you to listen to me. | 所以你要好好听我说 |
[26:17] | -You have to surrender now. -No. | – 你现在得投降了 – 不 |
[26:20] | I can’t do that. I can’t. Ethan is counting on me. | 我不能投降 我不能 伊森还指望着我呢 |
[26:23] | They come through that door, they’re gonna kill him. No. | 他们一旦从那个门进来 他们会杀了他的 不行 |
[26:25] | You said you didn’t want anyone getting hurt today. | 你说过今天不希望任何人受到伤害 |
[26:27] | If you don’t surrender right now, | 如果你现在不投降的话 |
[26:29] | people are gonna get hurt, starting with you. | 就会有人受伤 你第一个受伤 |
[26:31] | I don’t care about me. You’re right. You need to go. | 我不要紧 你说得对 你得离开了 |
[26:34] | Thank you for giving my son a chance. | 谢谢你给了我儿子一个机会 |
[26:36] | George, | 乔治 |
[26:38] | your boy has been in a vegetative state | 你儿子已经处于植物人状态 |
[26:41] | for two weeks. | 2周了 |
[26:44] | Okay? The odds are that he’s not coming out of it. | 明白吗 很有可能他再也醒不过来了 |
[26:47] | Especially not in the next few minutes. | 现在几分钟内醒来更不太可能 |
[26:50] | When Ethan was 13, | 伊森13岁的时候 |
[26:52] | he went over to a friend’s house after school to play. | 放学后他去朋友家玩 |
[26:54] | And they decided to go swimming. We had no idea. | 他们要游泳 我们当时不知道 |
[26:57] | Clara and I didn’t even know they had a pool. | 我和克拉拉甚至都不知道他们家有泳池 |
[26:59] | And Ethan had a seizure, | 伊森癫痫就发作了 |
[27:01] | and all the air came out of his lungs, and he sank | 肺里都进了水 然后他沉到了 |
[27:03] | to the bottom. Took his friends five minutes to pull him out. | 最下面 他的朋友花了五分钟才把他拉出来 |
[27:05] | It’s a miracle he didn’t drown himself. | 他没淹死真是个奇迹 |
[27:07] | The doctor said, | 医生说 |
[27:08] | “He’s probably not gonna wake up.” | 他可能再也醒不过来了 |
[27:10] | And even if he did, he wouldn’t be the same. | 即使能醒过来 也会跟以前不一样了 |
[27:13] | And guess what? The next day, | 猜猜后来怎么样了 第二天 |
[27:15] | he came out of it. | 他醒过来了 |
[27:18] | My son’s a fighter. | 我的儿子是个战士 |
[27:22] | That’s an incredible story. | 真是个不可思议的故事 |
[27:25] | But 12 hours, | 但是12小时 |
[27:28] | it’s a lot different from two weeks. | 跟2周是有很大区别的 |
[27:32] | What would you do? | 换作你 你会怎么做 |
[27:37] | If this was your loved one, what would you do | 如果这是你的至亲至爱 哪怕多给他们 |
[27:38] | to give them just even a minute more | 多一分钟的机会去创造奇迹 |
[27:40] | for a chance at a miracle? | 你会怎么做 |
[27:46] | Anything. | 不惜一切 |
[27:49] | – -Anything. | 不惜一切 |
[27:52] | Make sure the first two floors | 确保前两层已经 |
[27:55] | are cleared, the stairwells secured. | 清理完毕 楼梯井也安全了 |
[27:56] | -Let’s go. Move, move. -TYLER: Radio Echo Team. | – 行动 走 走 – 通知E队 |
[27:58] | Have them put shooters on every rooftop | 让他们在医院南方每一个 |
[28:01] | with a clear line of sight to the south side of this building. | 有清晰射击角度的楼顶布置狙击手 |
[28:03] | Officer, all civilians | 警官 所有的平民 |
[28:05] | have to be on the other side of the barricades. | 都必须在路障的另一边 |
[28:07] | I’m not a civilian. I’m Captain Owen Strand, Austin FD. | 我不是平民 我是欧文·斯特兰德队长 奥斯汀消防局 |
[28:10] | I have some information on your suspect. | 我有你嫌疑犯的一些信息 |
[28:11] | -TYLER: Lieutenant Jeff Tyler. -A colleague of mine, | – 杰夫·泰勒中尉 – 我的一个同事 |
[28:13] | Paramedic Captain Tommy Vega, called me. | 救护队长汤米·维嘉 打给的我 |
[28:16] | She is inside with him right now. | 她现在正在和他在里面 |
[28:18] | -She’s a hostage? -No, no. He’s not holding her. | – 她是人质吗 – 不 不 他没有抓她 |
[28:21] | And she says he’s armed with a toy gun. | 她说他只有一把玩具枪 |
[28:23] | But that’s not something that I can assume to be true. | 但是不能确认是不是真的 |
[28:25] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[28:26] | She’s asking for some time to get him to surrender. | 她要求给她点时间让他投降 |
[28:28] | -The man commandeered an ICU. -I know | – 这个人强占了重症监护室 – 我知道 |
[28:31] | you don’t know me, but I do know her. | 你不了解我 但是我了解她 |
[28:32] | Captain Vega is asking for some time. | 维嘉队长需要点时间 |
[28:35] | I think we should give it to her. | 我觉得我们应该给她点时间 |
[28:47] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[28:48] | Hey. I spoke to SWAT Commander Tyler. | 嘿 我跟特警队指挥官泰勒聊过了 |
[28:50] | He’s agreed to stand his team down. | 他同意暂时不会轻举妄动 |
[28:51] | You have ten minutes to try to get that guy out of there. | 给你十分钟的时间让那个人出来 |
[28:54] | You do get results. | 你确实可以 |
[28:56] | I do what I can. | 我尽力了 |
[28:57] | And please pass my thanks along to the lieutenant. | 请代我向队长道谢 |
[29:01] | But things have changed here. | 但是现在这里变了 |
[29:05] | We’re not coming out of this room. | 我们不会出去了 |
[29:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:18] | JUDD: Did you put in a cheat code while I wasn’t looking? | 你是不是趁我没注意输入了一个作弊码 |
[29:20] | No. I don’t cheat. | 没有 我不作弊的 |
[29:21] | Well, you must be a black belt, then. | 呃 那你一定是黑带吧 |
[29:23] | -But either way, it ain’t fair. -“Ain’t” is not a word, Mr. Judd. | – 但是不管是什么 都嗨不公平 – 嗨可不是一个词 贾德先生 |
[29:27] | Our mom says we shouldn’t whine. | 我们妈妈说我们不应该发牢骚 |
[29:29] | -Well… -GRACE: They got your number, Judd. | – 好吧 – 他们有你的号码 贾德 |
[29:31] | JUDD: Why don’t you guys take each other on | 如果你们都这么强硬的话 |
[29:32] | -if you’re so tough. – | 为什么彼此不较量一下呢 |
[29:34] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[29:36] | -Have you talked to Tommy today? -Yeah. Actually, | – 今天有跟汤米聊过吗 – 嗯 聊过 |
[29:38] | uh, Grace and I are watching the girls right now. | 格蕾丝和我正在看着她女儿们 |
[29:41] | -Why? It’s Cap. -She said that she was here | – 怎么了 – 是队长 她说她来这里 |
[29:43] | because she had a relative | 是因为她有个亲戚 |
[29:45] | who was getting some sort of procedure done? | 正在做某种手术吗 |
[29:47] | -Wait, where-where’s here? -St. Raymond’s. Look, | – 等等 这里是哪里 – 圣雷蒙德医院 听着 |
[29:50] | what relatives of her live here in town? | 她的哪些亲戚住在城里 |
[29:51] | It’s just her and Charles. I mean, that-that’s why | 只有她和查尔斯 所以我们现在 |
[29:53] | we’re babysitting the girls now. | 在照看着孩子们 |
[29:55] | -What’s going on, Owen? -I don’t know. | – 怎么了 欧文 – 我不知道 |
[29:57] | But something’s not right with her. | 但是她有点不对劲 |
[29:59] | Otherwise, I doubt she’d be in the middle | 否则 我觉得她现在不会 |
[30:00] | of a police standoff right now. | 卷入警方僵局的 |
[30:02] | A what now? | 卷入什么了 |
[30:04] | Yeah. And I talked to her 20 minutes ago. | 你没听错 我20分钟之前跟她谈过 |
[30:06] | Now she’s not picking up my calls. | 现在她不接我电话了 |
[30:09] | Whatever you do, stay away from this window. | 不管你怎么做 都离窗户远一点 |
[30:12] | What, you mean they’d actually, uh… | 怎么 你是说他们真的会 |
[30:15] | I mean, w-without even talking to us first? | 我是说 都不先跟我们说一下吗 |
[30:17] | Well, we’re playing for keeps now. | 呃 我们开弓没有回头路了 |
[30:19] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就会到这里 |
[30:20] | So let’s barricade the door. | 我们把门堵住吧 |
[30:22] | There’s no point. When they come, they come. | 没有用的 他们想进来就能进来 |
[30:24] | So what else we can do? | 那我们还能做什么 |
[30:25] | Pray. | 祈祷 |
[30:32] | She’s not picking up for me, either. | 她也不接我的电话 |
[30:33] | I mean, this don’t make no sense. | 不是 这没有道理啊 |
[30:36] | You know? And what the hell relative | 那她到底来医院是 |
[30:38] | is she visiting at the hospital anyway? | 看望哪个亲戚的 |
[30:39] | You know what? It’s like you said. | 就像你说得那样 |
[30:42] | Tommy has one relative that’s in town that is not | 汤米在奥斯汀的亲戚里现在不在我们家的 |
[30:44] | in this room right now. | 只有一个 |
[30:46] | -Gotcha. | 打到你了 |
[30:49] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[30:51] | What if the car that Evie heard in the driveway last night… | 如果艾薇昨晚在车道上听到的那辆车 |
[30:53] | What if it was an ambulance? | 如果是救护车呢 |
[30:57] | Austin Emergency. | 奥斯汀紧急呼救 |
[30:59] | -This is Bree. -Hey, Bree. | – 我是布里 – 你好 布里 |
[31:01] | -This is Grace. -Grace. What can I do for you? | – 我叫格蕾丝 – 格蕾丝 我能帮你什么忙 |
[31:03] | Uh, listen, I have a bit | 听着 我有个 |
[31:04] | of a strange request. | 奇怪的要求 |
[31:06] | Could you tell me if any 911 calls | 你能告诉我昨晚 |
[31:07] | came in last night | 有没有从住宅打来 |
[31:08] | from a residence? | 的911电话吗 |
[31:09] | 5674 Merriman Drive? | 梅里曼路5674号 |
[31:11] | Yep. Looks like one did come in from there. | 有 确实有一通从那里打来的电话 |
[31:14] | 3:18 a.m. | 凌晨3点18分 |
[31:15] | Bree, I need you to play it for me, please. | 布里 我需要你播一遍给我听 拜托 |
[31:18] | -Yep. -DISPATCHER: 911. What’s your emergency? | – 好的 – 这里是911 你有何紧急情况 |
[31:21] | TOMMY: I’m at 5674 Merriman Drive. | 我在梅里曼路5674号 |
[31:24] | I have a nonresponsive 50-year-old male. | 这里有一位无反应的50岁男性 |
[31:28] | No pulse. No reaction to sternal rub. | 没有脉搏 对胸骨摩擦也无反应 |
[31:32] | I need cardiac life support here now. | 我紧急需要心脏生命支持系统 |
[31:35] | DISPATCHER: Help is on the way, ma’am. Can you tell me | 救援在路上了 女士 请问他 |
[31:37] | -if he’s breathing? -TOMMY: No. | – 还有呼吸吗 – 没有 |
[31:38] | His airways are clear, but no respiration. | 他的呼吸道畅通 但没有呼吸 |
[31:40] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[31:43] | Come on, Charles. Please. | 醒醒啊 查尔斯 求你了 |
[31:45] | Please, come on. Come on, Charles. Come on. | 拜托了 快醒醒 快醒过来啊 查尔斯 |
[31:49] | DISPATCHER: Paramedics will be with you | 医护人员六分钟内 |
[31:50] | within six minutes. | 会赶到的 |
[31:53] | TOMMY: No need to hurry. | 不用急 |
[31:55] | -DISPATCHER: I’m sorry? -TOMMY: No pulse. | – 不好意思 你说什么 – 没有脉搏 |
[31:57] | Cool to the touch. | 皮肤冰冷 |
[32:02] | – -Rigor has started to set in. | 身体开始僵硬 |
[32:06] | Patient is beyond resuscitation. | 病人已经救不回来了 |
[32:09] | Tell the responders no lights, no sirens. | 告诉应急人员不闪警灯不鸣警笛 |
[32:14] | I don’t want to wake my kids. | 我不想吵醒孩子 |
[32:20] | Breach on me. Three. | 听我口令攻破 三 |
[32:24] | Two. One. | 二 一 |
[32:26] | OWEN: Stop! Stop. | 停 停 |
[32:27] | Don’t go in there yet. I know what’s wrong with her. | 先别进去 我知道她和汤米 |
[32:30] | With-with Tommy. And I think I can get them | 是怎么回事了 我应该能让他们 |
[32:32] | to come out peacefully, but I’ve got to talk to her alone. | 平静的出来 但我得先单独和她谈谈 |
[32:34] | TYLER: Look, you go in there, | 你进去的话 |
[32:35] | and I can’t protect you. | 我就没法保护你了 |
[32:37] | -OWEN: I’ll take my chances. -You have two minutes. | – 我想碰碰运气 – 你有两分钟时间 |
[32:45] | Tommy, it’s Owen. | 汤米 我是欧文 |
[32:47] | I’m alone, and I’m coming in. | 我一个人来的 我要进去了 |
[33:02] | You shouldn’t be here, Owen. | 你不该来这 欧文 |
[33:04] | None of us should be here. | 我们都不该来这 |
[33:05] | But we’re here. | 但我们已经来了 |
[33:07] | -Who is this? -My name is Owen, | – 这是谁啊 – 我叫欧文 |
[33:09] | and I’m very sorry for what you’re going through. | 我对你的经历深表难过 |
[33:12] | I-I really, really am. | 真的 |
[33:14] | But I’ve come to save my friend. | 但我是来救朋友的 |
[33:16] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[33:17] | You are not fine. | 你并不好 |
[33:19] | Nothing about this is fine. | 这种事怎么会好 |
[33:22] | It’s brave. | 你英勇 |
[33:24] | It’s noble. | 高尚 |
[33:26] | And I understand it. | 我能理解 |
[33:29] | You want this man to be able to experience | 你希望他经历 |
[33:31] | the miracle you didn’t get to. | 你无法经历的奇迹 |
[33:35] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[33:39] | Her husband died. | 她丈夫去世了 |
[33:43] | This morning. | 就在今早 |
[33:47] | Last night. | 是昨晚 |
[33:49] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[33:52] | And you weren’t there. | 而你却不在身边 |
[33:53] | : I wasn’t there. | 我没在身边 |
[33:56] | I am so sorry. | 我也很难过 |
[33:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:00] | OWEN: Tommy, you have to walk out of this room with me. | 汤米 你必须跟我离开这里 |
[34:04] | You should, too. | 你也应该 |
[34:07] | But you absolutely have to. | 但你绝对必须离开 |
[34:09] | There is a lot of firepower pointed at this room. | 很多火力正对准这个房间 |
[34:15] | Your little girls have already lost a parent. | 你的女儿们已经失去了父亲 |
[34:20] | Don’t let ’em lose another one. | 别让他们再失去母亲 |
[34:31] | Say goodbye. | 说再见吧 |
[34:35] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | Say goodbye to your son. | 跟你儿子道别吧 |
[34:40] | And we’re gonna walk out of here together. | 然后我们一起走出这里 |
[34:44] | No. You’re not going with him. | 不行 你不和他一起走 |
[34:49] | That’s not what he’d want. | 他不会希望那样 |
[34:51] | I don’t want to say good-goodbye. | 我不想道别 |
[35:00] | It’s a gift. | 这是份礼物 |
[35:17] | Eth-Ethan. | 伊森 |
[35:19] | Ethan, Daddy’s here. | 伊森 爸爸来了 |
[35:24] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[35:26] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[35:30] | You are my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[35:38] | The greatest joy in my life. | 你是我人生的欢乐 |
[35:47] | : I’ll see you again. | 我会再见到你的 |
[35:51] | One day, I’ll see you again. | 总有一天 我会再见到你的 |
[35:55] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[36:02] | He’s… | 他 |
[36:04] | holding my– He just squeezed my hand. | 握了我手 他握紧了我的手 |
[36:09] | You’re sure it’s not a spasm? | 你确定不是痉挛吗 |
[36:11] | Yes. He’s squeezing my hand. Look at this. | 不是 他在握紧我的手 你看 |
[36:14] | Feel it. He did it again. | 感觉得到 他又握了 |
[36:15] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[36:17] | Ethan, if you can hear me, | 伊森 如果能听到 |
[36:19] | squeeze my hand. | 就握紧我的手 |
[36:28] | – He’s… -TOMMY: He’s in there. | – 他 – 他有反应 |
[36:30] | -Yeah. – | 是啊 |
[36:31] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[36:33] | -Yeah. – | 是啊 |
[36:39] | Hi, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[36:46] | * I hear the sound * | 我听到声音 |
[36:49] | * Echoes beneath * | 在身下回荡 |
[36:53] | * Angels and skylines meet * | 天使浮现在地平线上 |
[37:02] | * I feel the pages turning * | 一页故事翻过去了 |
[37:06] | * I see the candle burning down * | 蜡烛燃尽了 |
[37:11] | * Before my eyes * | 在我眼前 |
[37:14] | * Before my wild eyes * | 在我空洞的双眼前 |
[37:19] | * I feel you holding me * | 我感觉你抓紧了我 |
[37:22] | * Tighter, I cannot see * | 紧紧地 可我看不见 |
[37:26] | * When will we finally * | 我们什么时候才能 |
[37:31] | * Breathe… * | 呼吸 |
[37:39] | * Breathe * | 呼吸 |
[37:43] | * Breathe * | 呼吸 |
[37:47] | * Breathe… * | 呼吸 |
[37:55] | * Breathe * | 呼吸 |
[37:58] | * Breathe * | 呼吸 |
[38:03] | * Breathe * | 呼吸 |
[38:06] | * Breathe… * | 呼吸 |
[38:15] | * Breathe * | 呼吸 |
[38:19] | * Breathe… * | 呼吸 |
[38:23] | * Breathe. * | 呼吸 |
[38:29] | Your intuition was right. It was an aneurysm. | 你的直觉是对的 是动脉瘤 |
[38:33] | I found the rupture in the subarachnoid space | 我在大脑和颅骨之间的 |
[38:36] | between the brain and the skull. | 蛛网膜下发现了裂缝 |
[38:39] | There’d have been no warnings, no indicators. | 发病毫无预兆 |
[38:42] | It’s the kind of thing you might find by accident. | 偶然才能发现的 |
[38:44] | So there’s nothing we could have done. | 所以我们也无能为力 |
[38:47] | No. | 是的 |
[38:50] | Would it have been painful? | 走的很痛苦吗 |
[38:52] | It would have happened fast. | 很快就结束了 |
[38:57] | I’ll give you a minute. | 我就先不打扰你了 |
[38:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:19] | Just squeeze my hand, baby. | 握紧我的手啊 亲爱的 |
[39:22] | I know it hurts, but just take all that pain | 我知道很疼 但疼了你就 |
[39:24] | and you squeeze it right into my hand. | 使劲握我的手就好了 |
[39:26] | -It’s just you and me. – | 只有咱俩 |
[39:27] | God, I can’t believe I let you talk me out of the epidural. | 天啊 我竟然被你说服不用硬膜外麻醉 |
[39:30] | Babe, do you remember when I told you | 亲爱的记得我说过 |
[39:32] | -one day that this miracle would happen? | 有朝一日奇迹会发生吗 |
[39:33] | -Today is that day. – | 今天就是奇迹发生的日子 |
[39:36] | So you squeeze my hand and you push through, Tommy Vega. | 所以你握紧我的手使劲生吧 汤米·维嘉 |
[39:39] | -Squeeze. – | 握紧 |
[40:01] | -Gold head and body but then black wings. | 金头金身然后涂黑色翅膀 |
[40:05] | – -That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[40:07] | : I got it. | 我去开 |
[40:09] | I know what I’m trying to do with it. | 我有涂色的思路的 |
[40:16] | – -Hey, friend. | 嘿 朋友 |
[40:18] | Hey, Gracie. | 嘿 格蕾丝 |
[40:25] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:27] | -Hey, babies. Come on. – | 宝贝们 来吧 |
[40:29] | Let’s, uh, pack stuff up. It’s time to go. | 去收拾东西 咱们该走了 |
[40:31] | ISABELLA: Oh, but we aren’t done coloring. | 但我们还没涂完色呢 |
[40:33] | JUDD: Hey, so how ’bout this? | 这样怎么样 |
[40:34] | What if I just save that page | 我留着这页 |
[40:35] | and we’ll do it next time? | 咱们下回再涂 |
[40:37] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[40:38] | Can’t we just have a sleepover? | 我们留下过夜行吗 |
[40:40] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[40:41] | No. No, sweetheart. Not tonight. | 不行 宝贝 今晚不行 |
[40:43] | But we-we can stop on the way home for some ice cream. | 但我们可以回去的路上买冰激凌吃 |
[40:46] | Can I have a waffle cone? | 我能要个带蛋筒的吗 |
[40:48] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[40:50] | Is Daddy gonna meet us there? | 爸爸会去找咱吗 |
[40:52] | No. No, it’s just gonna be the three of us. | 不会的 就咱们三个 |
[40:55] | Don’t forget to thank Ms. Gracie and Mr. Judd for watching y’all. | 别忘了谢谢格蕾丝女士和贾德先生看你们 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:01] | – Y’all be good. -Thank you. | – 你们要乖哦 – 谢谢 |
[41:02] | Be good to your mama. | 听妈妈的话 |
[41:04] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[41:06] | All right. Thank you both for, uh, everything you did today. | 谢谢你俩 谢谢你们今天做的一切 |
[41:10] | I really appreciate– I-I don’t know what I would have done | 我真的很感激 真不知道没了你们 |
[41:12] | -without you. -It you need anything, | – 我该怎么办 – 如果有任何需要 |
[41:13] | T, we’re-we’re here for you. | T 我们都会帮你的 |
[41:15] | I know, Juddy. I know. I appreciate that. | 我我明白 贾德 我很感激 |
[41:18] | Y’all drive safe. | 你们路上小心 |
[41:19] | ‘Kay, good night. | 好 晚安了 |
[41:20] | -Good night. – | 晚安 |
[41:25] | -Come here, sweetie. Come on. – | 来 宝贝 来 |
[41:28] | It’ll be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[41:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:34] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[41:36] | 126队云梯消防车 | |
[41:36] | 126队特快 | |
[41:55] | What is that, a meteorite? | 那是什么 陨石吗 |
[41:58] | That’s a reminder. It’s from the South Tower. | 是个提示 来自南塔 |
[42:00] | The heat was so intense, it melted metal. | 温度太高 融化了金属 |
[42:02] | The guys from this house went in anyway. | 这屋里的人还是进去了 |
[42:18] | Cap, what are you doing here? | 队长 你来这干嘛 |
[42:19] | Well, I came here to survey the damage. | 我是来查看受损情况的 |
[42:21] | But it looks like you guys came here to do some. | 但你们好像已经来查看过了 |
[42:24] | Yeah, we never miss a 126 hang. | 是啊 126队的事我们从来不耽搁 |
[42:25] | Come rain, shine or diabolical acts of arson. | 无论刮风下雨 还是恶毒的纵火 |
[42:28] | They’re usually at Carlos’ and TK’s place, but, as you know, | 他们一般是在卡洛斯和TK家办的 但你也知道 |
[42:31] | that’s kinda burnt to the ground. | 他们的房子烧毁了 |
[42:32] | Unlike this place, which is merely toasted. | 不像这里只是轻微受损而已 |
[42:34] | Guys, good news. | 同志们 好消息 |
[42:36] | The foosball table made it out mostly unscathed. | 足球桌几乎毫发未损 |
[42:38] | There’s, like, two little burnt dudes on each team. | 基本上 双方各有两名成员烧伤 |
[42:41] | So who wants some? | 有人想玩两局吗 |
[42:42] | Marj, you want to go doubles? | 小马 来场双人球赛吗 |
[42:43] | Only if I’m on attack. | 让我当进攻方就行 |
[42:44] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[42:46] | Where were you today all day? | 你今一整天上哪去了 |
[42:48] | I’ll tell you later. | 回头再说吧 |
[42:50] | Hey. Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[42:51] | Why don’t you hand me a beer? | 给我拿瓶啤酒呗 |
[42:53] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[42:56] | And that’s why you got to march up, kids. | 所以你才要挺近啊 孩子们 |
[42:58] | -Now, that is so cheap. -MATEO: You’re the one who dropped the ball. | – 太卑鄙了 – 是你丢了球的 |
[43:01] | PAUL: Keep talking, I’m-a drop you… | 你就吹吧 我要给你点颜色瞧瞧 |