时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Come on, Belle. | 走吧,贝尔。 |
[01:18] | This pinecone is the progeny of this tree, Belle. | 这颗松果是这颗树的后代,贝尔。 |
[01:23] | Mother and daughter. | 母亲和女儿。 |
[01:25] | Family. | 家庭。 |
[01:28] | Every tree here is connected to each other. | 这里的每一棵树都彼此相连。 |
[01:32] | I wonder what it must feel like to have such certainty in life. | 我想知道生活中有如此确定性是什么感觉。 |
[01:37] | What it feels like to truly belong. | 真正归属的感觉。 |
[01:42] | You’ll know that soon enough, won’t you? | 你很快就会知道的,不是吗? |
[01:47] | Let’s start thinking of baby names for you! | 让我们开始思考马宝宝的名字吧! |
[01:53] | Of course. I’m late. | 当然,我已经晚了。 |
[01:56] | Let’s go. Jump up. Come on. | 我们走吧,走,快点。 |
[02:00] | First thing we’d climb a tree. | 首先我们要爬上一颗树。 |
[02:05] | And mabe then we’d talk. | 然后我们或许会聊天。 |
[02:09] | Or sit silently. | 或者静静地坐着。 |
[02:12] | And listen to our thoughts. | 并倾听我们的心声。 |
[02:16] | With illusions of someday. | 幻想着有一天。 |
[02:20] | Casting a golden light. | 发出金色的光芒。 |
[02:24] | No dress rehearsal. | 没有彩排。 |
[02:28] | This is our life. | 这就是我们的生活。 |
[02:32] | You are ahead by a century. | 你领先了一个世纪。 |
[02:35] | You are ahead by a century. | 你领先了一个世纪。 |
[02:44] | Oh. Nice shot! | 哦…好棒的射门! |
[02:45] | – I’m move! I’m move! – I got it! | – 我过来!我过来!- 我知道! |
[02:48] | – Go, Gilbert! – Come on! | – 呦,吉尔伯特! – 加油! |
[02:50] | – Nice. Take it, take it. Go! – Yes, go way! | – 控制球,控制球,- 是!走开。 |
[02:55] | – Pace Moody. – Interesting,so good! | – 移来移去的穆迪。 – 有趣,真好。 |
[02:57] | – Moody, come on, come on! – Come on. | – 穆迪。快点。 – 快点,快点! |
[03:00] | – It’s so cold. – Right here, right here. | – 太冷了。- 就在这里,就在这里。 |
[03:03] | – Hello. – Hi, Anne. | – 各位好。- 你好,安妮。 |
[03:06] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:08] | Charlie, come on, save that. | 查理,快点,守住。 |
[03:12] | Ruby, you’re supposed to be covering the game. | 鲁比,你应该报道这个比赛。 |
[03:15] | – Gilbert, come on, pass! – Where are the highlights? | – 吉尔伯特,快过去!- 重点在哪里? |
[03:17] | Do you even know the score? | 你甚至知道比分吗? |
[03:19] | It’s just a school newspaper, Anne, not The Daily Telegraph. | 只不过是发表在学校的校刊上,安妮,不是《每日电讯报》上。 |
[03:23] | We don’t even need an article about the game. we’re all here. | 我们甚至不需要写关于这场比赛的报道,我们都在这里。 |
[03:25] | She’s busy ogling you-know-who. | 她忙着全神贯注呢,“你知道是谁”。 |
[03:28] | Oh! Oh! | 哦!哦! |
[03:33] | Cad! Bounder! | 无赖!粗鲁的人! |
[03:35] | Josie! You’ve really caught Billy’s eye! | 乔希!你真的引起了比利的注意! |
[03:38] | Oh, I’m trying to make my peace with it. | 噢,我试着使自己平静下来。 |
[03:40] | – With what? – That Josie may become her sister. | – 平静什么?- 让乔希成为她的姐妹。 |
[03:43] | In law. Sister-in-law. | 法律上的,在法律上姐妹 |
[03:45] | Alright… | 好吧… |
[03:47] | I’ll write the article. | 我会写这篇文章的。 |
[03:48] | – Who are the team captains this week? – Gilbert. | – 这周的队长是谁?- 吉尔伯特。 |
[03:51] | – And? – Whoever. | – 还有呢? – 其他人无所谓了。 |
[03:58] | Diana. | 黛安娜。 |
[04:00] | Oh! | 噢! |
[04:02] | Moody, don’t fall! | 穆迪,不要跌倒! |
[04:04] | Going to take pity on poor Moody? | 要同情可怜的穆迪吗? |
[04:06] | You know my family won’t allow it. | 你知道我家里不允许这样做。 |
[04:08] | Too rich to be a minister’s wife? | 太富有,不能做牧师的妻子吗? |
[04:13] | – Isn’t Ruby covering the game? – Ruby’s very preoccupied. | – 鲁比没报道这场比赛吗?- 鲁比全神贯注。 |
[04:18] | With a certain someone. | 对于某个确定的人。 |
[04:27] | He noticed me! | 他注意到我了! |
[04:29] | He looked right at me and smiled! | 他看着我,微笑着! |
[04:31] | – You’re delusional. – Ruby Blythe. | – 你真是在妄想。- 鲁比·布莱斯。 |
[04:34] | – Gilbert, Gilbert! Over here! – I’ll take it! | – 吉尔伯特,吉尔伯特!在这里!- 我得到了! |
[04:43] | 不要走丢了,宝贝。 | |
[04:46] | 这不是一个安全的地方。 | |
[04:49] | This stupid stick’s too short for me this year! | 这个愚蠢的球杆,今年对于我来说太短了。 |
[04:52] | Be a man, take the blame. | 像个男人,不要抱怨。 |
[04:55] | – Stick isn’t lousy, you are. – Oh, they’re here! | – 球杆不烂,是你球技烂。- 噢,他们来了。 |
[05:00] | Now we’ll see just how badly | 我会很遗憾的看着 |
[05:01] | you’re gonna swallow your words, Billy boy. | 你吞下自己的话,比利男孩。 |
[05:11] | Uh… thank you. | 啊…谢谢你。 |
[05:16] | Hello. Good afternoon. | 你好。下午好。 |
[05:20] | I’d like to order a stick, if I may. Uh… | 如果可以的话,我想定制一个球杆。呃… |
[05:24] | I brought money. | 我带来了钱。 |
[05:28] | Yes, we make for you. We bring when ready. | 好,我们会为你做一个球杆。当我们做好了就回来。 |
[05:35] | So when might I expect it? | 那么我什么时候可以收到呢? |
[05:38] | When ready. | 做好以后。 |
[05:42] | Hello there. | 你们好。 |
[05:46] | I’d love to write an article about you | 我很想写一篇关于你 |
[05:48] | and how you make your splendid sticks. | 以及您是如果制作精美的球杆的文章。 |
[05:50] | Would that be possible? | 有可能吗? |
[05:52] | What is ar-ti-cle? | 什么是文- -章? |
[05:55] | I would ask you questions, learn about you | 我会问你问题,了解你, |
[05:57] | your work, and write it down for people to read. | 你的工作,并写下来供人们阅读。 |
[06:01] | Like this. | 像这个。 |
[06:06] | 如果人们看到这篇文章,他们会来购买这样的球杆。 | |
[06:12] | I see. Smart. Yes. | 明白了,聪明,是的。 |
[06:17] | May I come visit your home later to begin | 我可以晚些时候去你家拜访吗? |
[06:19] | – so I could… – Hey. | 那我… – 嘿。 |
[06:22] | Make me a stick. | 给我做个球杆。 |
[06:24] | I’ll trade ya for it. | 我会用它来交易。 |
[06:33] | 卡寇薇,你清楚的, | |
[06:36] | 不要跟白人惹麻烦。 | |
[06:41] | Watch your step, Redskin. | 看看你的脚,“红肤人” |
[06:45] | 该走了。 | |
[06:47] | 我们不会与这个自大的, | |
[06:49] | 小男人做交易。 | |
[06:55] | – Savages. – I’m sorry. | – 野蛮人。 – 对不起。 |
[06:58] | He’s very rude. | 他很无礼。 |
[07:01] | Is it alright if I still visit you later? | 我晚一点再来看你可以吗? |
[07:04] | It is a long way and not easy. | 要走一段很长且不好走的路。 |
[07:07] | Anything that’s worth having is some trouble. | 任何有价值的事情都会有一些麻烦。 |
[07:12] | That way, past all fences. | 那条路,经过所有的栅栏。 |
[07:15] | Go away from the ocean to the dead tree. | 远离大海,走向枯树。 |
[07:19] | Find the thin water that moves | 找到流水的小溪, |
[07:21] | travel upstream until all around you is green trees. | 逆流而上,直到你的周围都是绿树林。 |
[07:26] | Walk with the water the way the sun goes down | 依水而行,朝着太阳下山的方向, |
[07:29] | until the land grows flat and open. | 直到土地变得平坦开放。 |
[07:31] | Our home is there. | 我们的家就在那儿。 |
[07:33] | It sounds like a poetic paradise. | 听起来像一个诗意的天堂。 |
[07:46] | We miss you at school this year. All the boys are so immature. | 今年在学校里,我们会想念你的。所有的男孩都不成熟。 |
[07:50] | I got good at business so fast | 我很快就擅长做生意了, |
[07:52] | I bet my father retires soon | 我打赌我父亲不久就要退休了 |
[07:54] | leaves the whole enterprise to me. | 把整个企业留给我。 |
[07:56] | – You can’t even add! – That’s not true! That’s not true. | – 你甚至连加法都不会!- 那不是真的,那不是真的。 |
[08:00] | Privacy, please, Jane. | 请保持距离,简。 |
[08:02] | Walk further behind. | 在后面走 |
[08:04] | You’re meant to chaperone, not eavesdrop. | 你是来陪伴的,而不是窃听。 |
[08:07] | Ooh! Oh. | 噢!噢。 |
[08:09] | Dear, this path is so rough. | 亲爱的,这条路太难走了 |
[08:11] | Allow me. | 允许我。 |
[08:29] | – You found us! – It was just as you said! | – 你找到我们了! – 这真是像你说的一样! |
[08:33] | I enjoyed the journey and looking for clues. | 我享受寻找旅途的路线。 |
[08:35] | This… this is Belle, my friend. | 这…这是贝尔,我的朋友。 |
[08:39] | You can touch her. She won’t hurt you. | 你可以抚摸她,她不会伤害你的。 |
[08:46] | – What’s your name? – Ka’kwet. | – 你叫什么名字? – 卡蔻薇。 |
[08:49] | Ka’kwet. | 卡蔻薇。 |
[08:51] | Does it have a meaning? | 有什么含义吗? |
[08:52] | I love that your names describe the bearer’s characteristics. | 我喜欢你的名字描述你的性格。 |
[08:56] | My name is for the… | 我的名字是… |
[08:59] | – sea star. – Starfish? | – 海星。- 海星? |
[09:02] | You must be very resilient. | 你一定很顽强。 |
[09:04] | – What is your name? – Anne. | – 你叫什么名字? – 安妮。 |
[09:06] | Plain Anne. It doesn’t mean anything, I’m sorry to say. | 普通的安妮,很遗憾没有什么含义。 |
[09:10] | Well, if I was an Elder and could choose your name | 好吧,如果我是长者,我可以选择你的名字。 |
[09:13] | it would be… Melkita’ulamun. | 名字是…芒吉塔·薇拉姆。 |
[09:16] | A strong and brave heart. | 一颗坚强而勇敢的心。 |
[09:19] | When your eyes seek and your heart is open | 当你睁大眼睛,敞开心扉寻找时, |
[09:22] | that is true brave. | 这才是真正的勇敢。 |
[09:25] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错了吗? |
[09:27] | No, I-I love it. Thank you. | 没有,我喜欢。谢谢你。 |
[09:30] | – Can you teach it to me? – Melkita’ulamun. | – 你能教我那个单词吗?- 芒吉塔·薇拉姆。 |
[09:34] | – Melkita’ulamun. – Good! | – 芒吉塔·薇拉姆。- 对了! |
[09:39] | – Like to see the sticks now? – I’d like to see everything! | – 想去看球棒吗?- 所有的我都想看。 |
[09:43] | What things do you trade? | 你们用什么来做贸易? |
[09:45] | We’re known for our baskets. | 我们的篮子很有名。 |
[09:47] | I love to weave. | 我喜欢编织。 |
[09:49] | They’re incredibly intricate. | 很复杂。 |
[09:52] | My favorite is… | 我的最爱是… |
[09:53] | Jikiji’j. | 吉卡吉希 |
[09:55] | You would call it porcupine. | 你们会称它为豪猪。 |
[09:58] | – Tell me what you eat. – Fish, rabbits and eel. | – 告诉我你们吃什么。 – 鱼,兔子和鳗鱼。 |
[10:03] | Our hunters are always busy. | 我们的猎人总是很忙。 |
[10:05] | I read that your homes are called wigwams. Is that correct? | 我曾看到你们的房子被称为帐篷,对吗? |
[10:09] | Yes. They’re made from birch bark and skins. | 是。 它们是由白桦树皮和动物皮制成的。 |
[10:12] | My father made ours. | 我父亲为我们搭建的。 |
[10:16] | And here are the sticks! | 这是球棒! |
[10:19] | You live in such harmony with nature. | 你们在大自然中过着如此和谐的生活。 |
[10:21] | Thank you for letting me come. | 谢谢你允许我来到此地。 |
[10:24] | You welcome. | 欢迎你。 |
[10:25] | 一切都好吗,卡蔻薇? | |
[10:28] | My mother, small brother, sister. | 我的母亲,弟弟,妹妹。 |
[10:34] | 咪咪格斯 | |
[10:35] | 如果我这么做你还会害怕吗? | |
[10:42] | 你的头发很漂亮,看起来像土壤。 | |
[10:46] | She says your hair looks like the earth. | 她说你的头发像土壤。 |
[10:49] | I think it looks like… fire. | 我认为你的头发像…火焰。 |
[10:53] | I appreciate your… elemental compliments. | 我非常感谢您…真诚的赞美 |
[10:56] | I like my hair better now because of them. | 因为这些赞美,我更喜欢自己的头发了。 |
[11:00] | I love your hair ties. I usually wear my hair like yours. | 我喜欢你的发带。我通常留着和你一样的头发。 |
[11:04] | I love your colourful scarf. | 我喜欢你的彩色围巾。 |
[11:06] | It’s not perfect, because I knit it myself. | 不是很完美,因为是我自己织的。 |
[11:09] | I made these ties also. | 这些发带也是我做的。 |
[11:11] | – Shall we trade?! – Want to trade?! | – 可以交易吗?- 想要交易吗? |
[11:17] | 大家好,你们想念我了没有? | |
[11:23] | 我想念你。 | |
[11:25] | Our hunters have returned from three days away. | 我们的猎人们回来了,用了三天的时间。 |
[11:29] | My mother is in charge of food. | 我妈妈负责处理食物。 |
[11:31] | 欢迎回来。 | |
[11:33] | 很高兴回来。 | |
[11:34] | 但是我们并不满意狩猎的成果。 | |
[11:36] | The catch was small. | 渔获量很小。 |
[11:38] | 这些够了吗? | |
[11:39] | There’s not enough game. | 没有足够的狩猎场。 |
[11:40] | 感谢你的努力。 | |
[11:42] | The train brings too many hunters. | 火车带来了许多的猎人。 |
[11:44] | 你得去再睡一觉。 | |
[11:46] | Teach me more of your language. | 教我更多你们的语言吧。 |
[11:48] | What’s your word for “family”? | “家庭”怎么读? |
[11:51] | Our words are… not like yours. | 我们的文字不…像你们的。 |
[11:54] | Our language is what we see and… | 我们的语言以及我们所看到的… |
[11:58] | Notice? Perceive? Observe? | 注意? 感知? 观察? |
[12:01] | Observe. I observe my father and brother. | 观察。我观察我的父亲和弟弟。 |
[12:05] | See this? | 看那。 |
[12:08] | I do it, too. | 我也那么做。 |
[12:11] | Many things the same. | 很多事情都是一样的。 |
[12:12] | So we say: Wula na nikamaq. | 所以我们说:乌拉纳·尼克玛 |
[12:16] | This is who I am connected to, because we are so alike. | 这就是与我相连结的人,因为我们如此相似。 |
[12:20] | So you’re a family. | 所以你们是一家人。 |
[12:23] | Wonderful. | 真美妙。 |
[12:24] | Does all of your family have your hair of fire? | 你们全家人头发都像火一样的颜色吗? |
[12:29] | I, um… | 我,呃… |
[12:31] | There. So pretty! | – 这个。 – 好漂亮。 |
[12:35] | Do you, uh, have a mirror? | 你有镜子吗? |
[12:37] | Um… | 嗯。。。 |
[12:39] | Something to see yourself? | 可以看到自己的东西? |
[12:42] | Come. | 走吧 |
[12:59] | It’s funny how people are so quick to point out differences | 有趣的是,当我们都有很多相似之处时, |
[13:02] | when there are so many ways we’re all alike. | 人们却如此迅速地指出不同之处。 |
[13:05] | Alike. | 相似。 |
[13:07] | 卡蔻薇,晚饭时间到了,过来帮忙! | |
[13:10] | I have chores before evening meal. | 晚饭前我要做家务。 |
[13:13] | Oh. So do I. I should go. | 噢…我也是。我该走了。 |
[13:28] | – Hello. – Anne. | – 嗨。- 安妮。 |
[13:32] | – You’re late. – Sorry. | – 你迟了。- 对不起。 |
[13:35] | Heavens, what’s all that in your hair? You look like a heathen. | 天啊,你头发里都是什么? 你看起来像个异教徒。 |
[13:40] | And where’s your scarf? | 围巾哪去了? |
[13:42] | Some Mi’kmaq stopped by the hockey game today and I… | 今天,一些米克玛人在曲棍球赛场边,我… |
[13:44] | made a trade. | 做了一个交易。 |
[13:45] | Indians? Did they threaten you? | 印第安人?他们威胁你了吗? |
[13:48] | They’re lovely people. | 他们是可爱的人们。 |
[13:51] | They’re good weavers. I’ll give them that. | 他们的编织手艺不错。我承认。 |
[13:54] | Hurry and bathe before supper. | 快点,晚餐前洗个澡 |
[14:32] | I’ll need flour before the weekend. | 周末之前,我需要面粉。 |
[14:35] | Mm-hmm. I’ll send Jerry to get it tomorrow. | 嗯,明天我送杰瑞就去买回来。 |
[14:38] | Mm-hmm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯,嗯。 |
[14:43] | Why are you grinning like a Cheshire cat? | 你为什么笑啊?像个柴郡猫? |
[14:47] | No reason. | 没什么。 |
[14:49] | You must contrive to get Billy to walk you home one more time | 你必须设法让比利再送你一次回家, |
[14:52] | and then I’ll invite him to call. | 然后我会请他打电话来。 |
[14:55] | I’m worried Margaret has eyes for him. | 我担心玛格丽特看着他了。 |
[14:57] | The little wretch followed his every move at the game. | 那个小可怜跟踪他的一举一动。 |
[14:59] | Snap him up, darling. Get your hooks in now so he can’t escape. | 亲爱的,你要抓紧。抓紧他,这样他就逃不掉了。 |
[15:03] | But he’s not in school. How can I? | 但是他不在学校,我能怎么办? |
[15:05] | In my day, we had a “Take Notice” board. | 在我的时代,我们有一个“公告”板。 |
[15:08] | You take notice of someone you like | 您注意到你喜欢的人, |
[15:09] | or take notice of a flirtation | 或者注意到一次调情, |
[15:11] | and then you post it for everyone to see. | 然后你发布给所有人看。 |
[15:14] | It’s a good way to announce a social pairing. | 这是宣布社交配对的好方法。 |
[15:18] | Gracious heavenly Father | 仁慈的天父, |
[15:20] | as you recall, for some time now | 你回想一下, |
[15:23] | I’ve sent you repeated prayers in the hopes | 我寄给你一遍又一遍的祈祷, |
[15:24] | that you’d make me good-looking when I grow up. | 希望你会让我长大后变得美丽。 |
[15:28] | Well… I’m turning 16 on Saturday | 好吧…我星期六就满16岁了, |
[15:31] | and I now know that was a childish flight of fancy | 我现在知道那是童年的幻想, |
[15:34] | and not a proper prayer, and I apologize. | 而不是合适的祈祷,我深表歉意。 |
[15:39] | It seems to me that my destiny is to be the Bride of Adventure. | 在我看来,我的命运是成为“冒险的新娘”。 |
[15:43] | I expect you approve, because you’ve sent me on so many | 我希望您批准,因为你给了我很多的启发。 |
[15:45] | now that I’ve quite developed a taste for them. | 现在,我已经对此产生了兴趣。 |
[15:48] | Rest assured, this isn’t a capitulation. | 请放心,这不是屈服。 |
[15:52] | Because I’m not… an ideal beauty | 因为,我没有…理想中的美丽, |
[15:55] | without many suitors, or even just one. | 没有多少追求者,甚至没有一个。 |
[15:59] | But because in my maturity | 但是因为我的成熟 |
[16:01] | I’ve come to the happy, evolutionary opinion | 我很高兴,进化论认为 |
[16:04] | that I am unusual… | 我与众不同… |
[16:07] | and I embrace it. | 我可以拥抱自己吗 |
[16:11] | But I do wonder who I’m like. | 但是我想知道我是什么样的人。 |
[16:14] | If my parents were unique like me, in looks and in character | 如果我的父母在外表和性格上都和我一样独特, |
[16:18] | despite the fact that they found each other. | 尽管他们发现了彼此 |
[16:22] | I wonder if it was a match made in heaven. | 我想知道这是不是天作之合。 |
[16:26] | I guess you would know. | 我猜你会知道的。 |
[16:30] | Please send them my love. | 请把我的爱送给他们。 |
[16:33] | That’s the only thing I want. | 那是我唯一想要的。 |
[16:36] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:53] | Hello, Walter and Bertha. | 你们好,沃尔特和波莎。(她父母的名字) |
[16:56] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[17:03] | In the nick of time. This fire’s almost out. | 关键时刻,这炉火要熄灭了。 |
[17:06] | Bring that straight here, Sebastian | 直接拿过来,塞巴斯蒂安, |
[17:07] | unless you want your eggs raw. | 除非你们想吃生鸡蛋。 |
[17:09] | Ah, shades of our seafaring life, eh, Bash? | 啊,我们航海生活的阴影,呃,巴什? |
[17:12] | “Feed the lady, Trinidad!” Remember that? | “喂饱那位女士,特立尼达!”还记得吗? |
[17:15] | Been hoping to forget. | 希望忘记。 |
[17:16] | How are you this morning, my pretty, pretty, pretty girl? | 你好吗,美丽美丽美丽的女孩? |
[17:19] | How’s every little thingy-wingy? | 小东西还好吧? |
[17:20] | There she is. There’s Daddy’s itty-bitty pretty baby boo-boo-boo… | 她在这里,爹地的宝贝皮吉狄托,-哦-哦-哦… |
[17:27] | Hey. Oh, oh, oh, Daddy. | 嗨, 哦,哦,哦,哦,爹地 |
[17:32] | Brekky-wekky time for Gilby-goo. | 吉尔比·古的时间到了 |
[17:34] | Huh, baby? | 嗯,宝贝? |
[17:45] | Have a good day, Delphine. | 祝你有美好的一天,朵芬。 |
[17:48] | Bash, maybe you should try speaking English to her. | 巴什,也许你应该尝试对她说英语。 |
[17:51] | Maybe someday she’ll actually learn some. | 也许某一天,她实际上学到了一些东西。 |
[17:53] | Ooh-ooh. Bah-bah-bye-bye-bye. Who’s my clever bye-bye girl? | 拜~拜~拜,我们喜欢拜~拜~女孩。 |
[18:00] | Eh, my pretty, pretty girl. | 啊,我美丽美丽的女孩。 |
[18:01] | Oh, yes, you are. I know. I see you, Delly. | 哦,是的,我知道,我看到你了,朵莉。 |
[18:05] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[18:06] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨。 – 嗨。 |
[18:08] | I’m rather glad your doctor has advised you more exercise. | 我很高兴,你的医生建议你多运动。 |
[18:11] | Thank you for this escort to school, Rachel. | 谢谢你陪我去学校,雷切尔 |
[18:13] | Even though I love riding… | 即使我喜欢骑马… |
[18:16] | I should slow down more often. | 我应该更经常散步。 |
[18:18] | Good idea. Let’s… | 好主意,我们… |
[18:20] | Slow down. | 慢下来。 |
[18:21] | Ah. I think the doctor is trying to kill me. | 呃,我想医生试图杀了我。 |
[18:26] | Hello, dear geese! | 你好,亲爱的天鹅 |
[18:28] | I love them so. | 我好喜欢它们。 |
[18:30] | Did you know they mate for life? | 您知道它们是终身伴侣吗? |
[18:32] | I’m surprised you care. | 我很吃惊你这么在乎。 |
[18:34] | You certainly have no love of romance. | 你显然不喜欢浪漫。 |
[18:36] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不能苟同。 |
[18:38] | I had a life of love and fun with my exceptional husband. | 我和我杰出的丈夫过着充满爱和乐趣的生活。 |
[18:41] | Our bond was very strong. | 我们的关系非常牢固。 |
[18:43] | It’s not that I’m not romantic, Rachel. | 不是我不浪漫,雷切尔。 |
[18:45] | It’s just after a year of grieving him, and solitude | 只是,在经历了一年的悲伤和孤独之后, |
[18:48] | I’ve come through the other side feeling at home in myself. | 我已经走出来了,感觉就像在自己家里一样。 |
[18:52] | I don’t need a husband. | 我不需要丈夫。 |
[18:54] | Although I suppose it’s fair to say | 尽管可以很公平地说 |
[18:55] | I miss the nature of the companionship we had. | 我怀念我们曾经的相伴 |
[18:57] | – Oh, my lord, I am restored! – My heavens. | – 哦,我的主,我可以重操旧业了!- 我的天。 |
[19:01] | I am just the person you… | 我就是那样的人,你… |
[19:05] | Can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了。 |
[19:06] | If I may be so bold, you may want to forgo your corset next time. | 如果允许我大胆说话,那么您下次可能要放弃紧身胸衣了。 |
[19:11] | – Full lungs. – Loosen it! | – 大口呼吸。-松开! |
[19:14] | Just a little. Please. | 只是一点点。拜托。 |
[19:16] | Hurry. Hurry. | 快点。快点。 |
[19:20] | Oh. | 哦… |
[19:22] | If you miss companionship… | 假如你缺少陪伴… |
[19:24] | companionship you shall have. | 你将拥有陪伴。 |
[19:26] | I know all the eligible young men | 我认识从这里到卡莫迪, |
[19:28] | and not so young, from here to Carmody. | 符合条件的年轻人,没那么年轻。 |
[19:31] | Oh, you are in luck! | 哦,你真幸运! |
[19:33] | Matchmaking is my specialty! | 做媒是我的专长! |
[19:35] | Oh! | 噢! |
[19:37] | Well, come along, Muriel. There’s much to discuss. | 好,一起来,穆尔。有许多事情要讨论。 |
[19:41] | Courting! Oh, what fun. | 求爱! 哦,真有趣。 |
[19:57] | Oh, Diana, how will I ever live without you?! | 噢,黛安娜,没有你,我如何生存下去?! |
[20:00] | Only 183 more days until we’re torn apart! | 距我们分开只有183天! |
[20:02] | – Please don’t go to Paris! – Please don’t go to Queens! | – 请不要去巴黎!- 请不要去皇后区! |
[20:04] | You’ll make new friends at finishing school, forget all about me. | 在礼仪学校,你会结识新朋友,而忘记我。 |
[20:07] | You’ll be in college with everyone but me and I’ll fade away. | 除了我,你将和所有人一起上大学,我就逐渐淡出你的生活了。 |
[20:11] | I swear you are the only bosom friend I will ever have. | 我发誓,你是我唯一的知己。 |
[20:15] | A letter a day. | 每天一封信 |
[20:18] | Do you think the Cuthberts have any special surprises | 你认为卡斯伯特姐弟在你明天的生日聚会上 |
[20:20] | planned for your birthday tomorrow? | 有计划什么惊喜吗? |
[20:21] | Even I can’t imagine that. | 即使我也无法想象。 |
[20:23] | Do Matthew and Marilla seem like giddy tricksters to you? | 在你看来,马修和玛莉拉像精明的骗子吗? |
[20:27] | I can’t believe Mother’s forcing | 我不敢相信妈妈明天强迫 |
[20:29] | the whole family to go to Carmody tomorrow. | 全家人去卡莫迪。 |
[20:30] | I so wanted to celebrate your special day with you. | 我很想和你一起庆祝这个特别的日子。 |
[20:33] | Not to worry. I’ll have turned 16, and that’s what counts. | 别担心,我要满16岁了,这才是最重要的。 |
[20:38] | Ah, 16. | 哦,16岁 |
[20:40] | Anything could happen. | 什么事儿都可能发生。 |
[20:42] | Diana, Anne, come see! | 黛安娜,安妮,快来看! |
[20:48] | Someone has resurrected the Take Notice board | 有人用有关我的帖子 |
[20:51] | with a post about me. | 复活了“公告”版。 |
[20:52] | – This is so exciting. – Isn’t that scandalous? | – 太刺激了。- 这不是丑闻吗? |
[20:55] | The scandal will be when folks find out it was you. | 等人们发现是你做的时候,那才是丑闻。 |
[20:58] | You’re a sly one, Jane | 你很狡猾,简。 |
[21:00] | since I’m sure it was you who put this up. | 因为我确定是你贴上去的。 |
[21:02] | Who else might’ve seen me strolling home with Billy? | 还有谁能看到我和比利一起散步回家? |
[21:05] | Everyone will know now. | 现在每个人都会知道 |
[21:05] | Everyone will know now. | 现在每个人都会知道 |
[21:07] | Oh, dear. Then again, I suppose it’s a good thing | 哦,亲爱的。重申一遍,我认为这是一件好事, |
[21:10] | since we should all stake our claim on our paramours. | 因为我们都应该对爱慕者有更多的主张。 |
[21:14] | The clock is ticking. | 时间不等人。 |
[21:16] | At this age, we should all be promised to someone. | 在这个年龄,我们都应该约定某个人。 |
[21:19] | Wouldn’t want to wind up an old maid. | 不想变成一个老处女。 |
[21:21] | Can that run in a family? | 这能在家庭中流传吗? |
[21:23] | I’m so confused! We’re of age now | 我很混乱! 我们已经到了年龄, |
[21:26] | but Gilbert hasn’t made any advances yet. | 但吉尔伯特还没有任何进展。 |
[21:28] | Think of all the fresh | 想一想明年 |
[21:29] | eye-catching talent that will be at Queens next year. | 出现在皇后区的新鲜面孔吧。 |
[21:32] | But I’m only going to Queens to be near Gilbert! | 但我去皇后区只是为了接近吉尔伯特! |
[21:37] | Come on, Ruby. | 过来,鲁比。 |
[21:39] | I bet I can help. Hmm? | 我敢打赌我可以帮忙,嗯? |
[21:44] | – Hello, Anne. – Hi. | – 你好,安妮。- 嗨。 |
[21:48] | Diana… your dress is very… blue. | 黛安娜…你的衣服很…蓝 |
[21:52] | A good blue. I-I mean, I… I like it. | 很好看的蓝。我的意思,我…我喜欢。 |
[21:57] | Moody, too close to the sun. | 穆迪,热情过度了。 |
[22:01] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好。 – 早。 |
[22:03] | I’m not sure if you’re aware | 我不确定你是否知道 |
[22:05] | but the old Take Notice board is active again. | 旧的”公告“版再次活跃起来。 |
[22:07] | – Take Notice? – Yes. Of someone. | – ”公告“? – 是的,对某人的。 |
[22:10] | As in you post on the board when you want | 当你希望某人知道你已经注意到时, |
[22:12] | to let someone know that you’ve taken notice. | 可以将其作为留言贴在公告板上。 |
[22:15] | It’s a way to make a casual declaration. | 这是一种随意声明的方式。 |
[22:18] | A quiet attention. | 静静的关注。 |
[22:19] | – To… someone you like. – Yes. | – 对…你喜欢的某人。- 是的。 |
[22:22] | Not so pointed as to be alarming | 没那么令人震惊 |
[22:24] | and not so vague as to not be understood. | 也不会模糊到无法理解的地步。 |
[22:27] | A post in advance of a proper advance. | 提前发帖,适当的进展。 |
[22:30] | Exactly. Because all these little notices matter | 完全正确。因为当你认为是在思考未来时, |
[22:33] | when you want someone to know you’re thinking ahead. | 所有这些小提示都很重要。 |
[22:35] | To… their future together? | 为了… 他们的未来?在一起? |
[22:39] | – Yes. – So… | – 是的。- 所以… |
[22:42] | you’re suggesting… | 你在暗示… |
[22:44] | I post? | 我发帖子? |
[22:47] | If you’re interested in Ruby | 假如你对鲁比有兴趣, |
[22:48] | let her know before someone else stakes their claim. | 在别人提出要求之前让她知道。 |
[22:54] | Thank you… for the suggestion, but I’m… | 谢谢你… 建议示,但是我的意思… |
[22:58] | not exactly a Take Notice kind of guy. | 我不是那种”公告“型的人。 |
[23:01] | And when the right person comes along – someday | 当有一个合适的人到来时…总有一天 |
[23:05] | whenever that is – | 无论何时… |
[23:07] | I’ll know. | 我会知道的。 |
[23:11] | I can’t wait for someone to want me. | 我等不及一个要我的人了。 |
[23:16] | – Did you see his face? – I’m sorry, he’s not going to… | – 你看到他的脸了吗?- 抱歉,他不会发… |
[23:18] | Did you see his face when you were talking about me? | 当你谈论我的时候,你看到他的脸了吗? |
[23:21] | His eyes were so full of romance | 他的眼睛充满浪漫 |
[23:24] | I almost died happy right there and then. | 就在那时,我几乎幸福的要死了。 |
[23:26] | His eyes? | 他的眼睛? |
[23:27] | I firmly believe that his reluctance to post is a sign | 我坚信你说的“他不愿意公告” |
[23:29] | that he has true feelings for me and is waiting | 这表明他对我有真挚的感觉, |
[23:32] | for a much more romantic way to approach me than that. | 并且正在等待一种比这更浪漫的方式接近我。 |
[23:39] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好。 |
[23:45] | Perhaps we should begin with algebra today. | 也许我们今天应该从代数开始。 |
[23:47] | Not very romantic, I know, but… maybe that’s a good thing. | 不是很浪漫,我知道,但是…这也许是一件好事情。 |
[23:52] | “I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure | “我感到已经消失了的温柔愉悦的情绪, |
[23:55] | that had long appeared dead, revive within me. | 在我心中焕发了活力。 |
[23:58] | Half surprised by the novelty | 这些新奇中 |
[24:01] | of these… | 参杂着惊喜… |
[24:03] | sen… sensa…” | 因为…的…” |
[24:05] | Sensations? | 感觉? |
[24:06] | Sensations. | 感觉。 |
[24:08] | Oh. Merci. | 谢谢(法语) |
[24:10] | “sensations. | “感觉。 |
[24:11] | I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and…” | 我让自己被他们所迷惑,而且…” |
[24:17] | You’re becoming quite the young gentleman. | 你越来越像个年轻的绅士了。 |
[24:20] | He’s a fine reader, too. | 他还是一个好读者 |
[24:23] | Give my best to Mary and Bash. | 给我最好的,玛莉。还有给巴什。 |
[24:25] | I always do. | 我总是这样的。 |
[24:27] | I enjoy these little visits. It’s nice to be of use. | 我喜欢这些小小的拜访。很高兴能帮上忙。 |
[24:30] | Nice to cuddle that baby. | 很喜欢抱抱那个婴儿。 |
[24:33] | Fiddlesticks. | 胡说。 |
[24:34] | “I may die, but first you, my tyrant and tormentor…” | “我可能会死,但首先是你,我的暴君和施虐者…” |
[24:38] | I beg your pardon?! | 你说什么呢?! |
[24:39] | No, no, Miss Cuthbert, it’s the monster. Frankenstein. | 不,不,卡斯伯特小姐,这是怪人《弗兰肯斯坦》。 |
[24:50] | And I can trace my grandfather’s family line back to 1303 | 我可以追踪我祖父的家谱到1303年, |
[24:55] | when my ancestor, Lord Pembroke | 当我的祖先彭布罗克勋爵, |
[24:57] | negotiated a famous peace treaty | 以苏格兰代表英格兰, |
[25:00] | with Scotland on behalf of England. | 谈判达成了一项著名的和平条约。 |
[25:01] | His daughter, Lady Charlotte | 他的女儿夏洛特夫人, |
[25:03] | went on to wed Earl of Canterbury | 嫁给了坎特伯雷伯爵, |
[25:05] | so I have some very distant cousins in Kensington Palace. | 所以我有些堂兄在很远的肯辛顿宫。(英国王宫) |
[25:09] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[25:11] | – No wonder. – Well done, Diana. | – 难怪。 – 很好,黛安娜。 |
[25:13] | No notes. – None from me either | 很吸引人。 – 我也是, |
[25:15] | besides to say that your lineage sounds like a fairytale. | 除了说你的血统听起来像童话。 |
[25:18] | There’s so much scope for the imagination, and yet it’s real. | 想象的空间如此之大,然而它是真实的。 |
[25:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[25:25] | My ancestry is keeping me from Queens. | 我的祖先使我远离皇后区 |
[25:27] | From you. Everything. | 以及你。和一切。 |
[25:31] | Anne, I’ve just proofed your article | |
[25:34] | on the Mi’kmaq Indians, and it’s excellent. | 米克玛人的文章,而且很棒。 |
[25:37] | Now that our circulation | 现在我们的发行量 |
[25:38] | is growing outside the confines of our school | 超出了我们学校的范围 |
[25:39] | I’m sure everyone will be riveted. | 我相信每个人都会被吸引住。 |
[25:43] | Oh… | 噢… |
[25:46] | But Anne’s so wordy. | 但安妮是如此啰嗦。 |
[25:48] | It’s the price you pay for your beautiful penmanship. | 还有,你为工整漂亮的书法付出的功夫。 |
[25:50] | But take heart. I have some good news. | 打起精神。我有一些好消息。 |
[25:54] | I’ve got a line on a printing press. | 我的的印刷机上有一排按键坏了, |
[25:56] | It’s broken, but – fingers crossed I’ll be able to repair it. | 但是祈祷我会修好它。 |
[26:00] | Soon we’ll be more than a school paper. | 不久,我们将不仅仅是一家学校报纸。 |
[26:02] | We’ll be publishing for all of Avonlea. | 我们将向所有艾文利地区出版。 |
[26:04] | Isn’t that exciting? | 那不令人兴奋吗? |
[26:08] | Let’s see who’s next on the Getting to Know You beat. | 让我们看看“认识你”环节中的下一个人。 |
[26:11] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. | 安妮雪莉·卡斯伯特。 |
[26:16] | I… am a mystery… | 我… 我是一个谜… |
[26:19] | shrouded in an enigmatic riddle. | 笼罩在一个神秘的谜团中。 |
[26:22] | The end. | 结束了。 |
[26:26] | I’m an orphan. I don’t have any information about my lineage. | 我是孤儿。我没有任何关于我血统的信息。 |
[26:29] | – Just skip to the next person. – Of course. | – 就让下一个人吧。- 当然可以。 |
[26:31] | Charlie Sloane. | 查理·斯隆。 |
[26:34] | Carry on, reporters. Anne, please come with me. | 继续,记者们。安妮,请跟我来 |
[26:41] | I can imagine that was hard for you just now. | 我可以想象,刚才对你来说有多难受。 |
[26:44] | – I’m sorry about that. – Oh, that’s alright. | – 对此我很抱歉。- 噢,没有关系。 |
[26:47] | Although I confess I’ve been wishing | 虽然我承认,我越来越希望 |
[26:49] | more and more that I did know my history. | 了解自己的历史。 |
[26:51] | Or anything, really, about my family. | 或者关于我家庭的任何事情。 |
[26:53] | You’re sure you’re not upset? | 你确定你没有难过吗? |
[26:55] | The very kind milkman at the asylum | 在孤儿院,一位善良的送奶工曾经对我说 |
[26:57] | once told me that I was resilient. | 我不屈不饶。 |
[26:59] | And I expect he was right. | 而我希望他是对的。 |
[27:01] | I wonder if they know. The orphanage. | 我好奇他们知道吗?孤儿院。 |
[27:04] | They must have records about you. | 他们一定有关于你的记录。 |
[27:08] | I’ve been wondering that myself. | 我自己对此很好奇。 |
[27:22] | There. That should do it. | 那么,那应该做。 |
[27:29] | Delphine really took to that bottle, didn’t she? | 朵芬真的离不开那个瓶子,不是吗? |
[27:32] | I know. I still can’t believe it. | 我知道,我真不敢相信。 |
[27:35] | And Mama’s very grateful. Yes, she is. | – 妈妈非常感谢。- 是的,她是。 |
[27:38] | Ah… | 嗯… |
[27:40] | – I’ll take her. – Thank you. | – 我抱她。- 谢谢你。 |
[27:43] | Now Daddy can help feed you too, since he’s been so jealous. | 现在爹地也帮忙养活你,他一直很嫉妒。 |
[27:47] | – Ah. There. – She’s mostly just sleeping now. | – 呃,这里。- 她现在基本上就是睡觉。 |
[27:51] | – Oh, yes, ma’am, that bathtub… – just calling my name. | – 噢,是的,女士,这个浴缸和…。 – 就叫我的名字吧。 |
[27:59] | You have such a way with her. | 你对她很有方法。 |
[28:01] | – She’s a little miracle. – You’re the miracle | -她是一个小奇迹。- 你是奇迹, |
[28:04] | coming here three times a week. | 每周来这里三趟。 |
[28:06] | You’re spoiling me and I love you for it. | 你把我宠坏了,我因此爱你。 |
[28:09] | I never knew what all the fuss was about until now. | 直到现在我才知道这些一惊一炸的是什么。 |
[28:12] | Although my Anne is such a blessing in our lives. | 虽然我的安妮是我们生活中福气。 |
[28:16] | It’s her birthday Saturday. Sixteen. | 星期六是她16岁的生日。 |
[28:20] | Can you quite believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[28:21] | I can. It’s all she talks about. | 我相信,关于她的一切。 |
[28:27] | Lord in heaven, this is good! | 天上主,这太好了! |
[28:33] | – Oh… Ooh. | – 噢… 哦吼。 |
[28:36] | Queens Study Group stays; everyone else, have a nice weekend. | 皇后区学习小组留下来,其余人周末愉快。 |
[28:41] | Bye, Diana. | 拜~,黛安娜 |
[28:59] | It’s unfair. | 这不公平 |
[29:00] | Not only am I isolated from my friends | 我不仅与朋友隔绝了, |
[29:02] | I’m receiving less education. | 而且接受的教育也减少了。 |
[29:04] | I implore you to please reconsider. | 我恳请您重新考虑。 |
[29:07] | Finishing School won’t actually give me a well-rounded education. | 礼仪学校实际上不会给我一个完整的教育。 |
[29:10] | If I went to Queens, at least I’d have a degree at the end of it. | 我去了皇后区,至少我在毕业的时候有一个学位。 |
[29:13] | – But not necessarily a husband. – And I’d be with my friends. | – 但不会是一个丈夫。- 我会和我的朋友们在一起。 |
[29:17] | Doesn’t current quality of life supersede future quality of life? | 当前的生活质量能取代代未来的生活质量吗? |
[29:22] | You puzzle me. | 你让我困惑。 |
[29:23] | I will not entertain this conversation one more time. | 我不会再接受这个对话了。 |
[29:25] | I’ll go to Paris. | 我去巴黎。 |
[29:27] | Your complaints are despicable, ungrateful | 你的抱怨是卑鄙的,忘恩负义的, |
[29:28] | and I won’t endure them. | 而我不能忍受。 |
[29:30] | I said I’ll go! | 我说我去啊! |
[29:31] | She’s simply too immature to understand the larger picture. | 她太年轻,无法理解人生宏图。 |
[29:34] | Well, that is evident. Do not vex me further. | 好了,这很明显。不要再烦我了。 |
[29:37] | If you persist, I shall cancel tomorrow’s special event. | 如果你坚持下去,我会取消明天的特别活动。 |
[30:44] | – Did Marilla head home? – She did indeed. I’m still damp. | – 玛莉拉回家了吗?- 她确实做到了,我还是湿呼呼的。 |
[30:48] | – Is this Gilbert’s study-group day? – It is. | – 这是吉尔伯特的小组日吗?- 是的。 |
[30:52] | Is the baby sleeping? | 宝贝睡着了? |
[31:26] | – Oh. – Oh, uh… | – 嗯… – 噢,嗯… |
[31:28] | Anne is at study group. | 安妮在学习小组。 |
[31:30] | Uh, what happened here? Want me to clear this away for you? | 这里发生了什么? 要我帮你清理这个吗? |
[31:34] | Don’t touch that! | 不要碰那个! |
[31:37] | Well, hand it over, then off you go. | 好吧,给我,然后赶紧走。 |
[32:21] | Goodness, there’s another one! | 老天,还有另外一个! |
[32:28] | My, my, Tillie has been noticed twice. | 我,我!蒂莉已经被公告了两次。 |
[32:31] | Who are you going to walk home with first? | 你先和谁一起走回家? |
[32:35] | Tillie! | 蒂莉! |
[32:50] | Ahem. | 呃嗯。 |
[33:01] | Did you forget what you wanted to say? | 你忘记你要说的话了吗? |
[33:03] | Eyes, I… I… I… | 眼睛,我…我…我… |
[33:06] | was… | 是… |
[33:11] | See you. | 再会。 |
[33:16] | Argh! | 呃! |
[33:53] | Ah! Good morning dear Snow Queen! | 啊!早上好,亲爱的冰雪女王! |
[33:56] | It’s finally happened! I’m sixteen!! | 终于发生啦!我十六岁了! |
[34:04] | Once upon a time, this was the happiest day of my parents’ life. | 从前,这是我父母一生中最快乐的一天。 |
[34:09] | Anne?! | 安妮?! |
[34:26] | Set the table. Don’t dally. | 摆好桌子。别傻站着。 |
[34:48] | Oh, hurry up, please. | 哦,快点。 |
[34:59] | Matthew, the fire’s gone out! Come here at once! | 马修,火熄了!马上过来! |
[35:12] | ♪ For she’s a jolly good fellow ♪ | ♪因为她是一个快乐的伙伴♪ |
[35:14] | ♪ For she’s a jolly good fellow ♪ | ♪因为她是一个快乐的好伙伴♪ |
[35:16] | ♪ For she’s a jolly good fellow… ♪ | ♪因为她是一个快乐的好伙伴♪ |
[35:20] | ♪ Which nobody can deny ♪ | ♪没有人能否认♪ |
[35:22] | ♪ And no one had better try ♪ | ♪而且没有人试过♪ |
[35:26] | Uh… now… | 呃…现在… |
[35:29] | you are too slippery for bad luck to catch you. | 你太滑了,坏运气抓不住你。 |
[35:40] | A fifty-cent piece? | 50元的硬币? |
[35:41] | – You spend it however you want. – This cake… | – 你想要的都可以买。- 这个蛋糕… |
[35:46] | Even in my wildest imagination | 即使在我最疯狂的想象中, |
[35:48] | and admittedly it’s exceedingly wild | 我承认那是非常疯狂, |
[35:50] | I could not have imagined a more… | 我也无法想象一个… |
[35:53] | perfect cake than this. | 比这更完美的蛋糕了。 |
[35:56] | Blow the candle before it’s ruined. | 在吃蛋糕之前,先把蜡烛吹灭。 |
[36:27] | Oh, Matthew. | 哦,马修。 |
[36:29] | I cannot imagine what it cost. | 我无法想象它要花多少钱。 |
[36:31] | Huh. There’s no controlling him when it comes to you. | 嗯 当涉及到你时,他无法控制花钱。 |
[36:34] | I figure you’ll collect more and more charms | 我想随着年龄的增长, |
[36:38] | for all the Annes that you will become… | 你会为所有的“安妮”, |
[36:42] | as you grow. | 收集越来越多的魅力, |
[36:44] | But this hat here | 但是这顶帽子, |
[36:46] | this represents the “original Anne”… | 这代表了“新生的安妮” … |
[36:50] | that I met at the train station that day | 以及那天我在火车站上见到你, |
[36:54] | that blessed day when fate brought us… | 命运给我们带来幸福的那一天… |
[36:59] | together… | 在一起… |
[37:02] | and we became a family. | 而且我们组成了一个家庭。 |
[37:06] | I love it. Thank you. | 我喜欢。谢谢你。 |
[37:09] | Original Anne. | 新生的安妮。 |
[37:11] | And I feel extra inspired now to start | 现在,我感到很受鼓舞,开始 |
[37:13] | the search for my true origin story. | 搜寻我的真实的起源故事。 |
[37:19] | I want to learn about my family. | 我想了解我的家人。 |
[37:22] | I want to know who made me, who came before. | 我想知道是谁造就了我,之前谁来过。 |
[37:25] | Whatever for? | 为了什么? |
[37:27] | Didn’t your parents die when you were an infant? | 你小时候父母没有死吗? |
[37:30] | They did. | 他们死了. |
[37:31] | But I feel the need to know them | 但是我觉得需要认识他们, |
[37:34] | to learn about my lineage. | 了解我的血统。 |
[37:35] | It’s unsafe. | 这不安全。 |
[37:37] | You’d have to go all the way to Nova Scotia. | 你将一直前往新斯科舍省。 |
[37:43] | I can travel by train with Gilbert. | 我可以和吉尔伯特一起乘火车旅行。 |
[37:45] | He goes to Charlotte town every Saturday | 他每个星期六去夏洛特镇 |
[37:47] | for his medical mentorship. | 接受医学培训。 |
[37:49] | Remember Cole? He lives with Aunt Jo in Charlotte town | 你还记得科尔吗?他与夏洛特镇的乔阿姨住在一起, |
[37:52] | so he can escort me on the ferry and to the orphanage. | 所以他可以护送我坐船去孤儿院。 |
[37:56] | It would only be a day. Please let me go? | 只是一天而已。请让我去吧? |
[38:03] | Would it make you happy? | 那会让你开心吗? |
[38:06] | What… what… This is troubling, I dare say. | 什么……什么……我敢说这令人不安。 |
[38:11] | I’ll have to give it a lot of thought. | 我要考虑考虑。 |
[38:14] | Let’s hear no more about it for now. Time to celebrate. | 暂时不讨论这个话题。是时候庆祝了。 |
[38:17] | Hmm. | 嗯哼。 |
[38:41] | Anne!! | 安妮! |
[38:43] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[38:46] | What’s wrong?! What is it?! | 怎么了?这是什么? |
[38:48] | This doesn’t concern you! | 这与你无关! |
[38:50] | – What happened?! Are you alright?! – Leave me alone! | – 怎么了?你还好吗?-别管我! |
[38:53] | – Did something bad happen? – Ah! | – 有什么不好的事吗?- 啊! |
[39:00] | It’s a prank! For Anne’s birthday! | 是个恶作剧! 为了安妮的生日! |
[39:03] | Stop making a fuss and play along! | 所以要大惊小怪,一起玩。 |
[39:10] | Help! Help! Diana needs Anne! | 救命! 救命! 黛安娜需要安妮! |
[39:13] | Anne! Come quick! | 安妮! 快来 |
[39:15] | – Her parents are dead! – What?! | – 她的父母死了! – 什么? |
[39:17] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[39:19] | That’s not true! Minnie May is sick again | 这不是真的! 米妮梅又生病了 |
[39:21] | and you knew just what to do last time. You have to come. | 上次只有你知道该怎么做。你一定要来。 |
[39:25] | This has nothing to do with Anne’s birthday. | 这与安妮的生日无关。 |
[39:27] | Please, Anne. | 拜托,安妮。 |
[39:30] | – May I go? – Indeed, you must. | – 我可以去吗? – 实际上,你必须去。 |
[39:33] | Here. | 等我。 |
[39:39] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走!走!走!走!走! |
[39:42] | – There they are! – They’re here! Hurry! | – 在那里! – 她们来了! 快点! |
[39:53] | Surprise!!! | 惊喜! |
[39:58] | I hope you were worried sick about me. | 我希望你担心我。 |
[40:01] | Aw. | 噢。 |
[40:03] | – Come on. Were you surprised? – Happy birthday! | – 快点。你感到惊讶吗? – 生日快乐! |
[40:07] | We have so many treats! | 我们有很多好吃的! |
[40:09] | – You did all this? – It’s all for you. | – 这些都是你们做的? – 都是为了你。 |
[40:17] | Mm! And then… and then Jerry yells: “Her parents are dead!!” | 嗯! 然后……然后杰瑞大喊:“她的父母死了!” |
[40:24] | He almost ruined the whole thing! | 他几乎毁了一切! |
[40:25] | – Why are boys so maddening?! – Why don’t they know anything? | -男孩子为什么这么疯狂? -为什么他们什么都不知道? |
[40:29] | – What is the matter with boys?! – I know! | – 男孩们怎么了? – 我知道! |
[40:32] | Some of us prefer men. | 我们中有些人更喜欢男人。 |
[40:35] | Some of you, and by you I mean Tillie | 你们中的一些人,我的意思是蒂莉, |
[40:38] | have a two-boy problem. | 有两个男孩的问题。 |
[40:40] | That’s not a problem. | 这不是问题。 |
[40:45] | As a brave girl who seeks with my eyes and heart open | 就像一个勇敢的女孩,睁大眼睛,敞开心扉寻找, |
[40:48] | I’m letting you know here and now | 我现在就让你知道 |
[40:49] | I plan only to be the Bride of Adventure. | 我只打算成为冒险新娘。 |
[40:53] | I never know what you’re talking about. | 我永远都不知道你在说什么。 |
[40:55] | I’m a conscientious objector of the status quo. | 我是出于良心抗拒现状的人。 |
[40:58] | See? It happened again! | 看? 又来了! |
[41:01] | Birthday! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday! | 周年纪念! 生日快乐,生日快乐,生日快乐! |
[41:04] | Oh. | 噢… |
[41:06] | Ah! Princess Minnie May has weakened! | 啊! 米妮·梅公主虚脱了! |
[41:09] | More cake, good women, before she doth perish! | 女人们,在她陨灭之前,还需要更多的蛋糕! |
[41:11] | Let us attend to our fair maiden! | 让我们照顾我们的漂亮姑娘吧! |
[41:13] | Oh, please take my delectable offering! | 哦,拜托,拿走我的美味蛋糕吧! |
[41:18] | No. No. | 不是,不是。 |
[41:21] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[41:23] | No. Yes. | 不。是。 |
[41:30] | I’m still concerned for her safety. | 我仍然担心她的安全。 |
[41:33] | Mm. She’s made the journey before. | 嗯, 她以前曾去过。 |
[41:35] | True enough. | 这足够了。 |
[41:37] | So… then, we’re agreed. | 所以…那么,我们同意。 |
[41:41] | We are. | 同意。 |
[41:44] | Anne? Come to the parlour, please. | 安妮?请到客厅来。 |
[41:55] | – Now, we have given the matter… – Considerable thought… | – 现在,我们把这个事情… – 有很多想法 … |
[41:58] | And we have come to a decision. | 然后我们做出决定。 |
[42:03] | We will support your search to learn of your lineage. | 我们将支持你去了解你的血统。 |
[42:05] | If you feel a powerful need for it. | 如果你有强烈的需求。 |
[42:08] | But you must be chaperoned and kept safe. | 但是你必须有人陪伴,并保持安全。 |
[42:11] | You must take responsibility for this venture. | 你必须对这次冒险负责。 |
[42:14] | Write to Cole and arrange his escort | 给科尔写信并安排他护送, |
[42:16] | and ensure you can travel with Gilbert. | 并确保你可以和吉尔伯特一起旅行。 |
[42:19] | I will. I will! | 我会的。 我会的! |
[42:21] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢,谢谢,谢谢,谢谢! |
[42:24] | I love you both so much! | 我好爱你们俩! |
[42:30] | Oh… You’re both scrumptious. | 噢… 你们俩都太棒了。 |
[42:33] | This is the happiest birthday I have ever, ever had! | 这是我度过的最快乐,最快乐的生日! |
[42:47] | I’m less worried about the journey than about her heart. | 我更担心她的心,而不是旅程。 |
[42:53] | What if she finds out something that she doesn’t want to know? | 如果她发现自己不想知道的事情怎么办? |
[42:57] | What if… there’s a distant relative to claim her after all? | 如果…之后有一个远亲来认领呢? |
[43:02] | What if… What if she leaves us? | 如果…如果她离开我们? |
[43:08] | We agreed we want her to be happy. | 我们都希望她幸福。 |
[43:13] | That’s the best we can do. | 尽我们所能。 |
[43:27] | Who is Anne with an E? | 谁是带E的安妮? |
[39:07] | Let’s go! | 快点走! |