时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Container went missing. | 集装箱不见了 |
[00:04] | Security cameras were disabled. | 监控摄像头被做了手脚 |
[00:07] | What container? | 什么集装箱 |
[00:08] | The container. | 那个集装箱 |
[00:09] | Your return to the Underworld has been requested. | 天父命令你返回地狱 |
[00:12] | Remind Dad that I quit Hell | 你告诉老爹 我不在地狱干了 |
[00:14] | because I was sick and tired of playing a part in His play. | 因为我已经厌倦了总是照他的意思做 |
[00:16] | There was a case, a shooting on Palmetto Street. | 曾经有个案子 棕榈街上发生的枪击案 |
[00:19] | Malcolm got shot meeting up with some gang members. | 马尔科姆在和几个歹徒见面的时候挨了枪子 |
[00:21] | Paolucci thinks he took the bullet like a hero. | 帕鲁奇觉得他因公殉职 |
[00:23] | I think he was on the take. | 而我怀疑他接受了贿赂 |
[00:25] | Now, no one wants to work with me. | 现在 没人想和我搭档工作了 |
[00:28] | You give me what is mine! | 把我的东西还给我 |
[00:31] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:32] | Who stole them? | 是谁偷的 |
[00:33] | They were yours. | 那是你的 |
[00:35] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[00:38] | Someone’s got them, Mazikeen. | 有人夺走了它们 麦泽金 |
[00:41] | Someone’s got my wings. | 有人夺走了我的翅膀 |
[01:52] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[01:54] | Hop in. | 进来 |
[02:22] | Hello, Sergei. | 你好 谢尔盖 |
[02:23] | Waters a bit rough, are they? | 水也能要人命 不是吗 |
[02:25] | What-what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:26] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[02:27] | I’m going to brutally torture you until you give me what I want. | 我要折磨到你说出实话为止 |
[02:30] | My wings– where are they? | 我的翅膀在哪里 |
[02:32] | What wings? I don’t even know what you’re talking about! | 什么翅膀 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[02:36] | Why do they always insist on being so difficult? | 人类怎么总是那么嘴硬 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:42] | As you can see, I’m not playing, | 你看得出来 我不是在玩 |
[02:44] | so let’s try again, shall we? | 所以我们再来一次 好吗 |
[02:46] | My wings, please. | 请问我的翅膀在哪 |
[02:48] | Look, man, why would I take your wings? | 兄弟 我干嘛抢你翅膀 |
[02:51] | I don’t even know who you are! | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[02:52] | I’m Lucifer Morningstar. | 我是路西法·晨星 |
[02:54] | And you, you small-peckered fool, | 而你 你这只蠢猪 |
[02:56] | are Sergei Bok, a known smuggler. | 是谢尔盖·博克 出名的走私犯 |
[02:58] | You move just about anything | 会走私一切 |
[02:59] | you can get your trashy Euro hands on. | 你那欧洲脏手能碰到的东西 |
[03:01] | Please, man! | 求你了 |
[03:02] | I don’t have ’em! | 那不在我这 |
[03:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[03:05] | Okay? I don’t know what I’d do with a pair… | 好吗 我要翅膀又… |
[03:08] | Maybe if I hit him a few times? | 或许我打他几下试试 |
[03:10] | Though I hate to say it, | 虽然我不愿这么说 |
[03:11] | I’m not sure violence is the trick here. | 但我不确定暴力是否能解决问题 |
[03:14] | I’m beginning to wonder | 我开始觉得 |
[03:15] | if this human stain is actually telling the truth. | 这个畜生说的是实话 |
[03:18] | No! He’s scum. He’ll say anything. | 不 他这个无赖什么都说 |
[03:20] | Maybe it’s not him, it’s us. | 或许问题不在他 在我们 |
[03:23] | Us? | 我们吗 |
[03:24] | He’s the fifth man we’ve accosted this week. | 他是我们这周找的第五个人了 |
[03:26] | Perhaps we’re– dare I say it– | 或许我们…真不想这么说 |
[03:28] | going about this wrong? | 用错方法了 |
[03:32] | It may be time to seek the help of a professional. | 或许是时候请专业人士帮忙了 |
[03:38] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[03:49] | I don’t know that you want to be here right now. | 我想你现在过来可能不是个好主意 |
[03:50] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[03:51] | Yeah. What, do I have a “Hate Me” sign on my face? | 怎么 我脸上贴着”恨我”两个字吗 |
[03:54] | If only it were that simple. | 那么简单就好了 |
[03:57] | It’s about Malcolm. | 是马尔科姆的事 |
[03:58] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[03:59] | The guy’s been in a coma for months. | 他已经昏迷了那么久 |
[04:01] | His wife decided to pull the plug. | 他妻子决定拔掉维持设备 |
[04:04] | Malcolm’s dying today, | 马尔科姆今天就要去世了 |
[04:05] | and you’re still investigating him for corruption. | 你却还在调查他的贪污案 |
[04:08] | So, what, they hate me even more | 就因为我不让他死得光荣 |
[04:09] | now that I won’t put a halo on his head? | 所以大家更恨我了吗 |
[04:11] | Maybe stay away from the precinct tonight. | 或许你今晚别来局里了 |
[04:13] | Cops are staging a living wake here. | 警察们在组织临终告别 |
[04:16] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[04:22] | It would make everyone’s life easier | 如果你终止调查 |
[04:24] | if you would close your investigation. | 大家都会好过一些 |
[04:26] | You know, Dan, I thought we were actually | 知道吗 丹 有一瞬间 |
[04:27] | making progress there for a second, | 我还以为你真开窍了 |
[04:29] | but once again, look who’s on Team Everyone Else. | 但你却再一次随了大流 |
[04:33] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[04:34] | From what? | 什么会害我 |
[04:35] | Catching a criminal or hurting your rep? | 抓住罪犯还是损害你名声 |
[04:38] | It’s not about any of that. | 跟那些没关系 |
[04:40] | It’s about Malcolm’s family. | 是马尔科姆的家人 |
[04:41] | If there’s an open investigation calling for his dismissal, | 如果公开调查会害得他被解雇 |
[04:43] | it can cost them his benefits, | 会让他的家人得不到他的救济金 |
[04:44] | his pension, all of it. | 他的养老金 所有的福利 |
[04:46] | So, what, you want me to just drop it? | 这么说你是想让我撒手不管吗 |
[04:48] | Just turn my back on everything I stand for? | 背弃我坚持的一切吗 |
[04:50] | No. | 不是 |
[04:52] | I’m saying if you want to do something about it, then do it now. | 我是说如果你想做什么 就赶快做 |
[04:55] | You have 24 hours. | 你还有24小时 |
[04:57] | Or let it go and let his family move on. | 要不就放手 让他家人好好活下去 |
[05:19] | Is this really what you do in your spare time? | 你消遣的时候就干这种事吗 |
[05:23] | How fascinatingly morose. | 真是孤僻得让人着迷 |
[05:25] | Do you ever think of taking up knitting? | 有考虑过学学织毛衣吗 |
[05:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[05:29] | I’m here because I could really use your expertise. | 我来是因为我需要你的专业意见 |
[05:32] | You’re not busy, are you? | 反正你也没事做 不是吗 |
[05:34] | Actually, shocker, I am busy. | 让你失望了 其实我很忙 |
[05:36] | And it’s really not a good day | 并且我今天真的没心情 |
[05:37] | for… your… Luciferness. | 跟你玩这套路西法把戏 |
[05:41] | Here’s an idea. | 有个提议 |
[05:42] | – Call next time. – No, no, no. Hold on. | -下次先打个电话 -不不 等下 |
[05:46] | Now, I’m not one to get into the feels, usually, but… | 通常我不怎么会察觉别人的情绪 但 |
[05:48] | you seem genuinely distressed. | 你似乎真的很烦恼 |
[05:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:53] | Do you want to– I don’t know– | 你想不想 我说不好 |
[05:55] | chat about it or something? | 聊聊天什么的 |
[05:56] | Sex is always on the table. | 当然了 滚床单我也欢迎 |
[06:00] | You never quit, do you? | 你还真是不死心啊 |
[06:01] | No. I’m simply offering an ear. | 不 我单纯地想听你倾诉 |
[06:06] | Come on. | 说说吧 |
[06:09] | Remember the Palmetto case I was telling you about? | 还记得我跟你说过的那件棕榈街案子吗 |
[06:13] | The case that’s been consuming you, | 那件一直困扰着你 |
[06:14] | causing people to despise you, | 让别人鄙视你 |
[06:15] | call you names– I even quarreled upon occasion because of it? | 说你坏话 我还为之斗殴的案子吗 |
[06:18] | No, doesn’t ring a bell. | 一点印象都没有 |
[06:21] | Well, they’re pressuring me to drop the case, | 他们对我施压让我别管这案子 |
[06:22] | assume the party line, | 同意大家的观点 |
[06:23] | and say the guy died a hero. | 说那个家伙死得光荣 |
[06:25] | My spidey sense tells me | 我的第六感告诉我 |
[06:26] | dropping it’s not what you want, is it? | 你并不想撒手不管 对吗 |
[06:29] | I want the truth. | 我想要的是真相 |
[06:30] | Well, then seek it out. | 那就去找出来啊 |
[06:31] | You’re a police officer. | 你是个警官 |
[06:32] | You don’t need anyone’s permission. | 你不需要谁的点头 |
[06:36] | That’s decent-ish advice. | 这建议还挺中听 |
[06:37] | I know. I’m quite good. | 我知道 我多棒啊 |
[06:39] | Anyway, now we’ve helped you, my turn. | 现在我帮完了你 该轮到我了 |
[06:41] | See, I’m working a sort of case of my own. | 是这样 我自己也在查一件案子 |
[06:43] | And it seems that I’ve… | 而我好像… |
[06:45] | Well, hit a bit of a snag. | 这么说吧 碰到了个钉子 |
[06:47] | A case? | 案子 |
[06:50] | What kind of case is it? | 什么样的案子 |
[06:51] | Well, the nature of the investigation isn’t important. | 调查的细节并不重要 |
[06:53] | I’m strictly here for professional advice. | 我只是来寻求你的专业建议的 |
[06:56] | What do you do when your case hits a wall? | 你办案碰壁了会怎么做 |
[07:00] | What do I do when I get stuck? | 我陷入僵局了怎么办是吧 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:03] | Well, I grab a pair of fresh eyes– | 那我就找来另外一个人 |
[07:05] | someone who’s not gonna be afraid to be honest with me, | 一个不害怕对我坦言明说的人 |
[07:07] | even if it’s not what I want to hear. | 就算说的话不是我想听的 |
[07:10] | Hello. | 可以啊 |
[07:12] | That’s a brilliant idea. | 这主意真聪明 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:15] | It kinda is. | 确实是 |
[07:17] | So… | 那么 |
[07:18] | maybe if you help me, | 如果你愿意帮我 |
[07:20] | I could help you. | 我也能帮你 |
[07:24] | Could… | 能不能… |
[07:26] | And Bob’s your uncle. Right. | 就这么简单 没错 |
[07:38] | What are we doing here, Lucifer? | 我们为什么要来这里 路西法 |
[07:41] | I like to come here from time to time. | 我喜欢时不时来这儿 |
[07:43] | Dip my toes in the sand, | 将双脚埋进沙里 |
[07:45] | breathe the ocean air, | 呼吸着海边的空气 |
[07:47] | walk down memory lane. | 回忆过去 |
[07:51] | You see, five years ago, | 知道吗 五年前 |
[07:53] | when Maze and I abandoned Hell, | 当麦子和我离开地狱的时候 |
[07:54] | I landed right here on this beach. | 第一个踏上的地方就是这片沙滩 |
[07:58] | This is where I flipped dead old Dad | 就在这里 我做出了对我们的老爹 |
[08:01] | the grandest of birds. | 最挑衅的一件事 |
[08:03] | And had Maze sever my wings. | 我让麦子割掉了我的翅膀 |
[08:06] | And why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这些干什么 |
[08:08] | Honestly, why summon me here at all? | 直说吧 为什么召唤我 |
[08:09] | Surely it’s not just to reminisce. | 你绝对不是只想回忆往事 |
[08:14] | I’ve asked you here because those same wings have been stolen. | 我叫你来是因为那对翅膀被偷了 |
[08:20] | And I need your help to get them back. | 我需要你帮我把它找回来 |
[08:36] | Your wings are missing? | 你的翅膀不见了 |
[08:38] | Sorry, is there an echo? Isn’t that what I just said? | 抱歉 刚才是回声吗 我不是刚说了 |
[08:40] | What exactly am I supposed to do with that news? | 你跟我说这个 你想让我怎么做 |
[08:42] | Use your angelic powers | 用你的天使能力 |
[08:44] | to soar around the city and find them. | 飞遍这座城市 把它找出来啊 |
[08:46] | I mean, really, what good’s an angel | 如果天使连自己的兄弟都帮不上 |
[08:48] | if he can’t help a brother out? | 那他还有什么用 |
[08:50] | Am I right? | 说的没错吧 |
[08:53] | Lucy, since your grand departure from Hell, | 小路 自打你大闹地狱离开以后 |
[08:56] | I’ve been the one that’s had to patrol the gates, | 巡视地狱大门的工作就落到了我头上 |
[08:59] | I’ve been the one keeping damned souls | 我不得不看守着被诅咒的灵魂 |
[09:00] | from slipping loose– a job, by the way, that I loathe. | 不让他们逃脱 说起来 我恨透了这工作 |
[09:03] | – I didn’t ask for that. – But those wings | -又不是我要你这么干的 -但那对翅膀 |
[09:05] | out there in the human world? | 遗失到了人间 |
[09:08] | Lucy, they’re too powerful. A piece of divinity. | 小路 它的力量过于巨大 那是神物 |
[09:10] | Humanity can’t handle them. | 人类无法驾驭得了 |
[09:12] | And if they fall into the wrong hands… | 如果落入坏人之手 |
[09:14] | Then people might die? Yeah, I get that. | 那可能会死人吗 对 我知道 |
[09:16] | Just saw a chap toss himself off a building | 刚看见一个家伙只不过看了翅膀一眼 |
[09:18] | after a mere peek at them, so if you’re done telling me things | 就从楼上跳了下来 所以如果你这些 |
[09:20] | I already know… | 我都清楚的事说完了的话 |
[09:25] | …will you help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[09:27] | You tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[09:29] | If you truly hated the wings, | 如果你真这么讨厌这对翅膀 |
[09:30] | why’d you hold onto them all this time? | 为什么还一直留着它 |
[09:35] | – That is none of your business. – It’s a sentimental move, | -那不关你的事 -这可是念旧的举动 |
[09:36] | Lucy. | 小路 |
[09:37] | Especially for someone that was trying | 尤其是对于那些想要 |
[09:39] | to leave their life behind. | 放下过去一切的人来说 |
[09:40] | Please. Here we go. | 拜托 又来了 |
[09:41] | Maybe deep down you realize you never should’ve cut them off. | 也许在内心深处 你发现自己根本不该切断翅膀 |
[09:44] | And maybe that’s why you left yourself an out. | 也许这就是你给自己留后路的原因 |
[09:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:49] | So are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[09:51] | Pretty words, but no. | 说得漂亮 但不是 |
[09:52] | They’re my property. I want them back. | 翅膀是我的 我要拿回来 |
[09:55] | Simple as that. If I can avoid | 就是这么简单 如果同时 |
[09:56] | an earth-shattering tragedy as well– bonus. | 能避免惊天动地的悲剧 那就更好不过 |
[09:59] | You wanted free will. | 你想要自由意志 |
[10:03] | You wanted accountability. | 你想被人敬重 |
[10:05] | Well… | 那么 |
[10:07] | fix your own damn mess, for once. | 至少那么一次 自己的麻烦你自己解决 |
[10:19] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[10:20] | Your problem, my problem– | 你的问题 我的问题 |
[10:22] | why not be each other’s fresh eyes and all that? | 我们何不成为相互间的新视角呢 |
[10:24] | Hey, what do you say, quid pro quo? | 你觉得如何 等价交换 |
[10:27] | Oh, so now you need my help. | 现在你想要我的帮助了 |
[10:29] | Sorry, am I not enunciating today? | 抱歉 今天我说话不够清晰吗 |
[10:30] | Yes, I’ve come seeking your very generous aid. | 没错 我是来寻求你的慷慨相助 |
[10:33] | First you have to tell me what it is you’re working on. | 首先 你得告诉我你到底在查什么 |
[10:37] | I’m not sure you can handle it. | 我怕你接受不来 |
[10:38] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Remember that container | 还记得我那个 |
[10:43] | that was so inelegantly taken from me? | 被卑鄙之人偷走的集装箱吗 |
[10:45] | The one I was convinced was hiding something? | 那个我坚信里面另有玄机的集装箱吗 |
[10:47] | Yes, well, it wasn’t just nesting dolls that I was looking for. | 没错 我要找的确实不止是俄罗斯套娃 |
[10:49] | There was something else, something… personal | 里面还有别的东西 我们去到的时候 |
[10:53] | that was missing when we got there. | 里面的私人物品不见了 |
[10:54] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:55] | Lucifer, what was in there? | 路西法 里面装的是什么 |
[10:58] | My angel wings. | 我的天使之翼 |
[11:02] | Yeah, go on. Get it all out. | 笑吧 你就笑个够 |
[11:03] | Okay, seriously, | 说真的 |
[11:05] | what was in there? | 里面到底装的是什么 |
[11:09] | Oh, you are serious? | 你是说真的 |
[11:11] | Oh… okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[11:14] | Did someone make them for you? | 翅膀是有人做给你的 |
[11:15] | Or are you big into cosplay? | 还是你超级痴迷于角色扮演 |
[11:17] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 拿我寻开心你很享受 是吧 |
[11:19] | Sorry, I’ll admit I don’t always get you. | 抱歉 我承认我不太懂你 |
[11:22] | But if this is really that important– | 但如果这真的这么重要 |
[11:24] | It is. | 真的很重要 |
[11:26] | Okay, I will do what I can. | 好吧 我会尽力帮你 |
[11:28] | I will put out an APB on… | 我会发出通缉令 |
[11:33] | …angel wings. | 搜寻天使之翼 |
[11:34] | Thank you, and in return, | 谢谢你 作为回报 |
[11:35] | I shall donate my services on Palmetto, all right? | 我会协助你们调查棕榈街一案 |
[11:38] | Sure, we could use the help. | 好 你一定能帮到我们的 |
[11:39] | “We”? | 我们 |
[11:42] | Hey. Ready to go? | 能走了吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, you weren’t around to help, | 是的 你没空帮忙 |
[11:45] | so I recruited someone else. | 所以我找了别人 |
[11:46] | The more, the merrier. | 人多力量大嘛 |
[11:48] | You’re helping her? | 你在帮她吗 |
[11:49] | I knew she wouldn’t give it up. | 我知道她不会放弃 |
[11:50] | And I couldn’t let her go it alone, | 我也不放心让她一个人去查 |
[11:51] | so I’m here for the ride. | 所以我就来帮忙了 |
[11:56] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[11:57] | The three of us working together. | 我们三个人一起合作 |
[11:58] | Yes, cool. | 是啊 真棒 |
[12:00] | What could be better? | 没有比这更好的事了 |
[12:09] | So, this is Palmetto Street. | 这就是棕榈街 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry, why is he here again? | 抱歉 我们为什么要让他来 |
[12:16] | He helps me see things differently. | 他来帮我以不同的角度查案 |
[12:19] | Yes, I’ve proved myself quite useful, Dan. | 没错 我已经证明了自己非常有用 丹 |
[12:23] | So, how can we help you? | 那我们要怎样才能帮到你呢 |
[12:24] | All right, I want to reenact the shooting. | 我要再现那场枪击案 |
[12:26] | I want to figure out what I missed. | 我要看看我遗漏了些什么 |
[12:27] | How’s that gonna prove anything? | 这能证明些什么 |
[12:28] | Just humor me, thanks. | 顺着我行吗 谢谢 |
[12:31] | – Lucifer? – Yes? | -路西法 -在 |
[12:33] | You will represent the seedy criminal element. | 你来扮演声名狼藉的犯罪分子 |
[12:36] | I believe you mean handsome criminal element. | 我相信你想说的是帅气的犯罪分子 |
[12:39] | And, Dan, you will stand for Malcolm. | 丹 你来扮演马尔科姆 |
[12:42] | The tough as nails cop, | 坚决严厉的警察 |
[12:43] | who wishes I would leave this stupid case alone. | 希望我别再调查这起破案子 |
[12:47] | – Cute. -And I will play myself. | -可爱 -而我扮演我自己 |
[12:48] | A chick cannot figure out what the hell I saw. | 一个搞不清自己到底看见了什么的小妞 |
[12:52] | So in the months leading up to the shooting, | 在枪击发生的几个月前 |
[12:53] | we were following a French drug trafficker nikolas Aoudi. | 我们一直在追踪法国毒枭尼古拉斯·奥迪 |
[12:57] | Can I have a gun? | 能给我把枪吗 |
[12:57] | – I feel like Nikolas would definitely have a gun. – No… | -我觉得尼古拉斯肯定有枪 -别想 |
[13:00] | Actually he was more of a hammer guy. | 其实他更喜欢拿铁锤 |
[13:02] | Liked to break fingers and arms. | 喜欢断人手指和手臂 |
[13:03] | – Okay– – Some legs and teeth. | -好了 -还有腿和牙 |
[13:05] | Right. Can I have a hammer, then? | 好吧 那能给我一个铁锤吗 |
[13:08] | Somehow Aoudi kept evading the LAPD. | 然而奥迪总能逃脱洛杉矶警察的追踪 |
[13:10] | I arrested one of his guys, thought he was gonna flip. | 我抓过他的一个手下 以为他会跟警方合作 |
[13:12] | Then suddenly he changed his tune. | 结果他突然改变了立场 |
[13:14] | The only cop who spoke to him was Malcolm. | 唯一跟他有过接触的警察就是马尔科姆 |
[13:16] | So… | 所以 |
[13:17] | one night, I tracked him here, | 有一晚 我跟踪他来到这里 |
[13:20] | sneaking in through the side door. | 偷偷地从侧门溜进去 |
[13:22] | And I hid behind this glass. | 我躲在这块玻璃后面 |
[13:26] | I could see them. | 我能看到他们 |
[13:28] | It was Malcolm and Aoudi and his bodyguard. | 是马尔科姆 奥迪和他的保镖 |
[13:30] | They, they looked like they were making a deal. | 他们看上去像是在做什么交易 |
[13:32] | Malcolm was holding cash. | 马尔科姆正拿着现金 |
[13:34] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:36] | Is that enough? | 这么多够吗 |
[13:38] | A bribe, maybe. | 也许是贿赂 |
[13:40] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:42] | But I leaned forward to hear what they were saying. | 但我向前探了探听他们说话 |
[13:45] | And accidentally, i made a sound. | 我不小心弄出了点声响 |
[13:47] | I-I could feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[13:48] | He saw me, but he didn’t react. | 他看到我了 但他没做出反应 |
[13:50] | He just went back to his conversation. | 他只是继续进行谈话 |
[13:52] | And that’s when the shot went off. | 就在那时枪响了 |
[13:54] | It didn’t take long before bullets were flying everywhere. | 不久之后子弹就满天乱飞 |
[13:58] | I braced behind the door, | 我躲到门后 |
[13:59] | and that’s when I ran in. | 之后我跑进去 |
[14:02] | Aoudi and his man were dead. | 奥迪和他的保镖都死了 |
[14:04] | Malcolm was on the floor, bleeding out. | 马尔科姆躺在地上血流不止 |
[14:10] | There was nothing you could do. | 你已经尽力了 |
[14:17] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[14:19] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[14:20] | Aoudi would have no desire to kill Malcolm. | 奥迪没理由杀死马尔科姆 |
[14:22] | Trust me, if there’s one thing I know, it’s desire. | 相信我 对于欲望我可是专家 |
[14:25] | I mean, if Malcolm were indeed corrupt, | 如果马尔科姆真的收了贿赂 |
[14:27] | he’d be Aoudi’s golden goose. | 他就是奥迪的救命稻草 |
[14:29] | It’d be quite dumb to shoot him. | 杀死他简直太愚蠢了 |
[14:31] | What if someone else was here? | 如果还有别人在场呢 |
[14:33] | The cops searched the place up and down, Chloe. | 警察已经搜遍了 克洛伊 |
[14:35] | There was no one else. | 没有别人 |
[14:37] | Look, you may not want to believe it, | 也许你不愿相信 |
[14:39] | but what if–? | 但如果 |
[14:41] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[14:45] | Espinoza. | 我是埃斯皮诺沙 |
[14:47] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[14:49] | Okay, I will let her know. | 好 我会跟她说的 |
[14:52] | Did you really put out an APB for… angel wings? | 你真的为了天使翅膀发了全境通告 |
[14:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:01] | Well, it looks like they got a hit. | 好像他们有线索了 |
[15:03] | Excellent! | 好极了 |
[15:04] | Right, my turn. | 好 该我了 |
[15:10] | I still can’t believe it that the wings are– | 我还是不能相信这翅膀 |
[15:12] | Real? Exquisite? Divine? | 如此真实 精致 神圣 |
[15:14] | It’s okay to say it. | 说吧 没关系的 |
[15:16] | I was gonna say, “For sale.” | 我是想说居然还会有人卖这东西 |
[15:17] | So, anything else the FBI can tell us, Agent Pitts? | 联调局还有什么线索吗 皮兹探员 |
[15:20] | The wings– along with a bunch of | 这对翅膀 还有一堆 |
[15:21] | other crap people think is real– are being pawned off | 大家以为是真品的破烂东西 |
[15:24] | at a black-market antiquities auction. | 将会在一场黑市古董拍卖会上拍卖 |
[15:25] | An auction? | 拍卖会 |
[15:26] | Held under the veil of a charity event at Crimson Hall. | 是以慈善活动为幌子举办的 在红厅 |
[15:28] | Saints’ teeth? | 圣人的牙 |
[15:30] | Holy napkins? | 圣餐巾 |
[15:31] | Oh, a piece of the cross? | 一块十字架的碎片 |
[15:32] | They’ve got my wings in absurdly fraudulent company. | 他们把我的翅膀放在一堆假货里 |
[15:35] | Yeah, unlike the wings, there’s no way those are real. | 除了那对翅膀 里面不可能有别的真货 |
[15:37] | Exactly, it’s insulting! | 没错 真是侮辱人 |
[15:39] | Putting my wings on the block like some chintzy accoutrement. | 把我的翅膀像什么廉价衣服一样放在上面 |
[15:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:42] | Well, you can take comfort knowing the auction’s | 今晚我们会突袭拍卖会 |
[15:43] | already set to be raided tonight. | 这样你应该能放心了吧 |
[15:45] | So the FBI are gonna snatch my wings? | 联调局要去把我的翅膀夺回来吗 |
[15:47] | When we get a chance to pounce on the bad guys, we take it. | 只要有机会惩罚恶人 我们不会迟疑 |
[15:50] | The FBI is taking lead. | 联调局主导这次行动 |
[15:51] | Figured you might be after the same guys. | 我想你们可能也在追查同一伙人 |
[15:53] | And we have jurisdiction. | 而这案子归我们管 |
[15:55] | Okay, so how do we get the wings back? | 好 那我们怎么把翅膀拿回来 |
[15:57] | After the raid? | 突袭之后吗 |
[15:58] | As long as you can prove the wings’ provenance, | 只要你能证明翅膀的来源 |
[16:00] | you’ll get it back in 30 days. | 你可以在三十天内拿回它 |
[16:01] | – No problem. – 30 days. | -没问题 -三十天 |
[16:03] | Yes, no problem, no problem at all. | 没问题 完全没问题 |
[16:06] | Right? | 真的吗 |
[16:31] | Come on out, Amenadiel. | 出来吧 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[16:37] | So what happened to going it alone, | 我记得你不是说让我 |
[16:39] | lying in my own mess and such? | 自己的麻烦自己解决吗 |
[16:40] | Or did you just want a front row seat to the action? | 还是说你只是想来看戏的 |
[16:42] | I assure you, Lucifer, | 我向你保证 路西法 |
[16:43] | I take no pleasure in following you around. | 我也不喜欢到处跟着你 |
[16:46] | But this is far too important to let you screw up. | 但这事过于重要 容不得你搞砸 |
[16:49] | So you just came to help? | 所以说你是来帮忙的 |
[16:51] | I came to ensure the wings get back where they belong. | 我来是保证让翅膀回到应属之地 |
[16:54] | Which is where exactly? | 那是哪里呢 |
[16:56] | You mean besides on your back? | 你是说除了你的背上吗 |
[16:57] | Surely, my fine-feathered friend, | 当然了 我长着美丽羽毛的朋友 |
[16:58] | you don’t expect that to happen. | 你不会以为这事真的会发生吧 |
[17:00] | They belong in the Heavens where they were created. | 它属于天堂 制造它的地方 |
[17:03] | If you don’t want them, that’s where they’ll be. | 如果你不要 那里就是它的归处 |
[17:07] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[17:09] | Considering we’re on a clock now, | 如今时间紧迫 |
[17:10] | I could use a wingman. | 或许你能帮得上忙 |
[17:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:13] | The FBI’s raiding the place. | 联调局马上会突袭这里 |
[17:15] | So if we don’t get the wings, humanity finds divinity, | 如果我们拿不到翅膀 神物就会落到人类手上 |
[17:18] | so on and so forth– you know the rest. | 接下来的事 你也知道了 |
[17:21] | Well, we can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让那种事发生 |
[17:22] | Right, so you can join. | 没错 我可以让你加入 |
[17:24] | Provided, of course, you can keep | 但前提是你得好好收敛 |
[17:25] | that angelic ego of yours in check. | 你那身为天使的自大 |
[17:27] | I don’t have an ego. | 我并不自大 |
[17:29] | Sure you do, but I’m encouraging you to get off | 你当然自大 但我鼓励你 |
[17:31] | that high horse and learn a thing or two about humanity. | 走下神坛 好好了解一下人类 |
[17:34] | Though it appears that you’ve picked up a fashion sense. | 看上去你已经学到点品味了 |
[17:36] | So that’s, uh… | 所以… |
[17:38] | I miss the dress. | 我还是喜欢你穿裙子 |
[17:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:47] | Private party. | 私人派对 |
[17:49] | Honey, not vinegar. | 来软的 别来硬的 |
[17:52] | Yes, excuse me, | 打扰了 |
[17:53] | I understand this event is very exclusive. | 我明白要进去需要有邀请 |
[17:55] | But, uh, surely you’ve got room for just… | 但我想 你一定还能… |
[17:59] | two more? | 再放进去两个人吧 |
[18:03] | Unless you got business here, scram. | 除非你有正事 不然快滚 |
[18:11] | It’s funny you should say that, actually. | 说起来挺有意思的 |
[18:13] | Perhaps I do have something that might interest | 我还真有一个能让那些神物迷们 |
[18:15] | those keen on religious relics. | 可能感兴趣的东西 |
[18:25] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 这边请 先生们 |
[18:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | Did you catch all that? | 你领会到了吗 |
[18:36] | I can’t believe I agreed to this. | 真不敢相信我居然同意这么做 |
[18:38] | I thought you were helping me. | 我还以为你是在帮我 |
[18:39] | I am helping. | 我是在帮你 |
[18:40] | We went to Palmetto, right? | 我们去了棕榈街 不是吗 |
[18:41] | We went over everything that happened. | 我们把所发生的事过了一遍 |
[18:43] | – And found nothing. – Exactly. | -却一无所获 -没错 |
[18:46] | Now I want to show you who your case is about. | 现在我想带你看看你的案子还牵涉到什么人 |
[18:50] | This is who’s on the other end of this case. | 站在这个案子另一边的人 |
[18:52] | Not a monster. | 他们不是魔鬼 |
[18:54] | Not a villain. | 不是恶棍 |
[18:55] | But a grieving family trying to say goodbye. | 只是一个即将天人永隔的悲痛家庭 |
[19:00] | She saw us. | 她看见我们了 |
[19:06] | What is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, Mel. | 我很抱歉 梅尔 |
[19:08] | She’s not, she’s not looking for a fight. | 她不是…她不是来吵架的 |
[19:11] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[19:13] | A fight? | 吵架 |
[19:14] | She… | 她… |
[19:15] | You have no right. | 你没有这个权利 |
[19:18] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们这里得到什么 |
[19:22] | I’m-I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我对您的损失深表遗憾 |
[19:28] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[19:31] | Please, just… | 求你了 你就… |
[19:39] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[19:40] | It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这种东西 |
[19:51] | Congratulations, Mr. Morningstar. | 恭喜你 晨星先生 |
[19:54] | The Catholics and the Satanists will be clawing for this coin. | 天主教徒和撒旦教徒会抢着要这枚硬币的 |
[19:57] | With any luck, | 幸运的话 |
[19:58] | we may even have a bidding war on our hands. | 我们也许要引起一场竞拍大战了 |
[20:01] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 那不是很有趣吗 |
[20:02] | Who would’ve thought, eh, | 谁能想到呢 |
[20:03] | the devil’s coin, | 这魔鬼的硬币 |
[20:04] | worthy of so much love? | 居然这么惹人爱 |
[20:05] | Put a bunch of believers in a room | 把一群信徒聚集在一间房子里 |
[20:07] | and– pardon the pun– but sky’s the limit. | 原谅我用个双关 什么事都有可能发生 |
[20:11] | That’s very good. | 说得真好 |
[20:12] | If I didn’t know any better, I would say | 如果不清楚状况的话 我会以为 |
[20:13] | that you don’t respect your buyers’ faith. | 你根本不尊重买家的信仰 |
[20:16] | Oh, quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[20:17] | I respect my customers’ faith very much. | 我非常尊重顾客的信仰 |
[20:19] | But I don’t have to share in their beliefs to profit from them. | 但我不需要接受他们的信仰来赚他们的钱 |
[20:23] | So I take it you’re not a believer then? | 那我想你应该不是个信徒了 |
[20:26] | I’m a man that believes in one simple divinity, | 我只信一个简单的神 |
[20:30] | the almighty dollar. | 无所不能的钱 |
[20:36] | Humans. | 人类啊 |
[20:38] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[20:40] | I have to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[20:42] | I love being the bearer of bad news. | 我最喜欢告诉别人坏消息了 |
[20:46] | Do tell. | 说吧 |
[20:47] | The coin’s not for sale. | 硬币恕不出售 |
[20:49] | I simply used it to gain entrance to you. | 我只是用它来接近你 |
[20:52] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么要来这里 |
[20:54] | Someone stole my wings. | 有人偷了我的翅膀 |
[20:56] | About six feet, glow with the light of God. | 大约6英尺 会在上帝之光下熠熠生辉 |
[20:59] | So if you’d be so kind as to deliver them, | 如果你能好心把它还给我 |
[21:01] | then we can be on our way without any… | 那我们立马离开 不引起任何的… |
[21:04] | unpleasantries. | 不愉快 |
[21:06] | Funny. | 真有趣 |
[21:08] | That’s not how this works. | 游戏不是这么玩的 |
[21:12] | You men don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 你们人类不知道自己在和谁打交道 |
[21:15] | Those guns don’t frighten us. | 那些枪可吓不到我们 |
[21:17] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[21:18] | I dare you to shoot. | 我谅你也不敢开枪 |
[21:22] | Brother… | 兄弟… |
[21:22] | Go ahead. | 开枪啊 |
[21:24] | See what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[21:28] | And there’s that angelic ego I was talking about. | 这就是我说的天使的自大 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry, uh… you were saying? | 抱歉 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[21:40] | Gentlemen, please… | 先生们 拜托 |
[21:42] | Don’t mind my brother. | 请原谅我兄弟 |
[21:43] | He’s just a bit… simple. | 他只是有点…头脑简单 |
[21:46] | We meant no disrespect, truly. | 我们没有不敬的意思 真的 |
[21:48] | I thought you told me you wanted your wings back. | 你不是说你想要回自己的翅膀吗 |
[21:50] | I do. But this is hardly the way to go about it. | 我是想 但不是用这种方式要回来 |
[21:53] | Give me one good reason not to finish this right now. | 给我一个不立刻解决你们的理由 |
[21:56] | Because you misunderstood me. | 因为你误会我了 |
[21:58] | I’m more than happy to buy the wings, | 我非常乐意买下那对翅膀 |
[22:01] | like everyone else, with cash. | 就和其他人一样 用现金 |
[22:03] | A whole boatload of money. | 用一大堆钱 |
[22:05] | If you truly worship the dollar, | 如果你真的崇拜金钱 |
[22:07] | then I’m your ticket to divinity. | 那我就是你通往神界的门票 |
[22:15] | Happy bidding. | 竞拍愉快 |
[22:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | It’s funny, isn’t it, | 真有趣 不是吗 |
[22:35] | how all it takes to unite the faiths of the world | 要想联合全世界的信仰 |
[22:36] | is a bit of illegal consumerism. | 竟然只需要一点非法的消费 |
[22:41] | What I’d like to know | 我想知道的是 |
[22:42] | is since when is the Prince of Darkness | 黑暗王子是从什么时候 |
[22:44] | scared of some insufferable human gun? | 开始害怕对你毫无作用的人类枪支了 |
[22:48] | Well, since I, uh… | 从我… |
[22:50] | I bled. | 会流血开始 |
[22:51] | What do you mean, bled? | 什么意思 流血 |
[22:53] | Yep. Don’t know how it’s possible, | 没错 我也不知道这怎么可能 |
[22:55] | but on top of everything else, | 但最重要的一点是 |
[22:56] | seems I’m dealing with a bit of a mortality sitch. | 貌似我正面临着一小段凡人时期 |
[22:58] | Ixnay on the unsgay. | 受不了枪 |
[23:01] | What are you grinning about? | 你在笑什么 |
[23:03] | I’m just realizing the gravity of what you’re saying. | 我才反应过来你这话的严重性 |
[23:06] | That I’m allergic to lead projectiles? | 我对铅弹过敏吗 |
[23:07] | That even if you don’t choose Hell, | 是即使你背弃地狱 |
[23:10] | all I have do is wait for some pitiful thug to end you | 我也只用等着某个毛贼杀了你 |
[23:16] | and right back to Hell you go. | 让你重回地狱 |
[23:21] | You hadn’t put that one together yet, had you, Lucy? | 这你还没想到吧 小路 |
[23:24] | You just made my millennium. | 这个千年我可真开心 |
[23:28] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[23:31] | I’m Carmen Grant | 我是卡门·格兰特 |
[23:32] | and I humbly welcome you to our Evening of Faith. | 衷心欢迎您来到我们的”宗教之夜” |
[23:37] | Tonight we shall behold items that prove the miraculous is real. | 今晚 我们将欣赏见证神迹的宝物 |
[23:43] | There is a power we can’t see, | 神力我们无法看到 |
[23:45] | but its light burns bright in the priceless artifacts | 但它的光辉闪耀在无价的神器中 |
[23:49] | that have traveled from around the world | 它们从世界各个角落 |
[23:51] | and, dare I say, Heaven and Hell, | 以及天堂和地狱 |
[23:54] | to find their way to you! | 来到您的面前 |
[24:02] | Without further ado, | 闲话少说 |
[24:04] | I would like to introduce you to the first item up for bid… | 我来向大家介绍第一件拍品 |
[24:08] | the Lost Chains of St. Paul! | 遗失的圣保罗镣铐 |
[24:12] | According to tradition, | 根据古传统 |
[24:14] | St. Paul was imprisoned between 61 and 63 AD. | 圣保罗在公元61到63年入狱 |
[24:19] | While some pieces are on display at the Papal Basilica– | 部分文物在圣彼得大教堂展出 |
[24:22] | or so they say– | 起码说法如此 |
[24:24] | these are the missing links. | 这些就是遗失的那部分 |
[24:27] | Paul’s wrists were too thick to fit in those chains. | 保罗那粗手腕可塞不进这镣铐 |
[24:29] | I know. That man never could pass on dessert, could he? | 我知道 他看到甜点就没命了 |
[24:31] | – He should have been the Saint of… – Honey cakes? | -他该叫圣… -蜂蜜蛋糕吗 |
[24:37] | Those are clearly fake! | 那些明显是赝品 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:42] | Tough crowd. | 真不友好 |
[24:43] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你才见识了皮毛 |
[24:47] | How did I know you’d come here? | 我怎么会知道你在这 |
[24:48] | Because I’m admirably consistent? | 因为我始终如一吗 |
[24:50] | How did you even get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[24:52] | I’ve got news for you, pal. | 告诉你吧 伙计 |
[24:53] | You’re not the only one with a little mojo. | 你可不是唯一一个有魔力的人 |
[24:55] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[24:56] | And you’re welcome, by the way. I came here to warn you. | 另外 不用谢 我是来提醒你的 |
[24:58] | In about five minutes, the FBI’s gonna storm this place, | 大概五分钟之后 联调局会突袭这里 |
[25:01] | so we have to go now. | 我们现在必须走了 |
[25:02] | But we were just getting started. | 但我们才开始啊 |
[25:05] | “We”? | “我们”吗 |
[25:06] | That’s right. You haven’t met, have you? | 没错 你们还没见过面吧 |
[25:08] | Allow me to introduce | 请让我来介绍 |
[25:09] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[25:10] | My brother. | 我兄弟 |
[25:12] | Well, come on, don’t look so shocked. | 别这么震惊嘛 |
[25:16] | I just didn’t | 我只是… |
[25:18] | expect your brother to be… | 没想到你兄弟是… |
[25:20] | so… handsome. | 那么帅 |
[25:23] | We’re all full of surprises, it seems. | 看来我们都充满惊喜 |
[25:25] | I never expected my brother to change careers as he did. | 我从没想到我弟弟会改换工作 |
[25:29] | But I’m definitely beginning to see why. | 但现在开始知道为什么了 |
[25:33] | Lucifer, your brother got all the charm in the family. | 路西法 你家的魅力都遗传给你兄弟了啊 |
[25:36] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 好了 到此为止 |
[25:37] | It’s unsettling to see you two get along. | 看到你俩处得来我真是难受 |
[25:40] | Next up. | 下一件 |
[25:44] | The wings of an angel. | 天使之翼 |
[25:54] | They’re gorgeous. | 真漂亮 |
[25:59] | Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 联调局 |
[26:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:02] | Everyone, stay where you are! | 所有人在原地别动 |
[26:04] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[26:07] | Stay where you are. | 留在原地 |
[26:10] | Mr. Grant. | 格兰特先生 |
[26:11] | – Nobody move. – Come on. | -不许动 -走 |
[26:13] | Stop! Freeze! | 站住 不许动 |
[26:24] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[26:27] | A little help. | 帮我一下啊 |
[26:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | They’re fake. | 是假的 |
[27:18] | I’m telling you, I saw him come in here. | 真的 我看见他进了这里 |
[27:26] | There was a secret door. | 果然有暗门 |
[27:31] | I see you got your wings. | 看来你拿到翅膀了 |
[27:32] | Thought you’d be happier. | 还不高兴吗 |
[27:33] | These aren’t my wings. | 这不是我的翅膀 |
[27:36] | Whose wings are they? | 那是谁的 |
[27:37] | Someone with a warped sense of humor. | 有着变态幽默感的某人 |
[27:40] | – I don’t… – They’re a knockoff, a sham. | -我不… -这是仿冒品 |
[27:42] | I mean, it’s good work, I’ll give them that. | 做得不错 我承认 |
[27:45] | Probably would’ve fooled just about anyone, | 或许能骗住所有人 |
[27:46] | save perhaps the actual owner of the wings. | 除了翅膀真正的主人 |
[27:49] | The actual owner– being you? | 真正的主人 是你吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah, they must’ve been switched out. | 是 它们一定被掉包了 |
[27:53] | It’s no coincidence that my wings are stolen one day, | 我的翅膀被偷 一周后卡门就 |
[27:55] | and then Carmen’s selling an exact replica a week later. | 兜售一模一样的复制品 不会是巧合 |
[27:59] | No, this is some serious foul play. | 绝对有人在搞鬼 |
[28:00] | I-I’m sorry to hear that, sincerely. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[28:03] | But there’s something at Palmetto | 但棕榈街的案子 |
[28:04] | that I need to take care of, so… | 我还有些事要处理 所以… |
[28:07] | Are you coming? | 你想跟来吗 |
[28:08] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你没听见我的话吗 |
[28:10] | My wings are still out there. I need to find them. | 我的翅膀还在外面 我要找到它们 |
[28:13] | If you want to run off to Palmetto, be my guest, | 如果想去棕榈街 随便你 |
[28:15] | but no more role-playing for me, thanks. | 但别拉上我 谢谢 |
[28:17] | So I came to save your ass, but just because these wings | 我辛苦跑来救你 但就因为这对翅膀 |
[28:19] | aren’t the ones you wanted, that’s it? We’re done? | 不是你想找的 你就跟我发火吗 |
[28:23] | So much for quid pro quo. | 还真是等价交换 |
[28:29] | You sure you don’t want to chase after her? | 你确定不要去追她吗 |
[28:31] | Maybe I can ask Father for some rain and make it a moment. | 或许我能请天父降场雨 给你们浪漫一下 |
[28:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | So what’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[28:43] | Well, I’m afraid this is where I leave you, brother. | 或许我不能带上你了 兄弟 |
[28:47] | What I’m about to do is the Devil’s work. | 接下来的事就交给魔鬼吧 |
[28:57] | I thought we were finally done with all this. | 我以为你已经放下这事了 |
[29:00] | I was done. | 我是放下了 |
[29:01] | I even started believing I was crazy like everybody said. | 我甚至开始觉得自己真像大家说的是个疯子 |
[29:04] | I never said you were crazy. | 我从没说过你是疯子 |
[29:06] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[29:08] | I would’ve thought I was, too. | 换做是我也这么觉得 |
[29:09] | But, you know, I got to thinking. | 但我不禁在想 |
[29:11] | Lucifer pointed out that it made no sense | 路西法说过 奥迪没理由 |
[29:13] | for Aoudi to shoot his inside man, right? | 杀死他的内线 不是吗 |
[29:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:18] | But no one else was there. | 但当时这里没有别人 |
[29:20] | No one could’ve shot Malcolm and fled without me seeing them. | 不可能有人杀死马尔科姆之后逃走 还不被我发现 |
[29:23] | Now you’re making my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[29:24] | Because there was no obvious exit. | 因为这里没有明显可见的出口 |
[29:27] | But maybe, | 但或许 |
[29:28] | just maybe– hear me out– | 或许… 听我说完 |
[29:31] | there was a secret one. | 可能有秘密出口 |
[29:32] | Chloe, you are stabbing hard at something that’s just not there. | 克洛伊 你想得太多了 |
[29:35] | There’s got to be an explanation for what I saw, Dan! | 我看见的东西一定有解释 丹 |
[29:38] | There has to be. | 一定有的 |
[29:39] | What do you need me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[29:41] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[29:44] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[30:20] | Looks like it leads up to the street. | 看来这里能通到街上 |
[30:25] | Hey. | 这里 |
[30:29] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[30:31] | A 999 key. | 万能钥匙 |
[30:33] | LAPD-issued. | 洛杉矶警局发的 |
[30:36] | Malcolm had his on him. | 马尔科姆的在他身上 |
[30:38] | – Wait. Are-are you saying… – Yes. | -等等 你是说… -没错 |
[30:40] | Another cop was here. | 当时这里有另一个警察 |
[30:43] | I was right. | 我猜得没错 |
[30:44] | Chloe, this could mean a lot of things… | 克洛伊 这说明不了什么 |
[30:45] | It means a cop knew this secret passageway existed, Dan. | 这说明有警察知道这条秘密通道 丹 |
[30:50] | And chances are, whoever it was shot Malcolm, so… | 而且很可能 那就是杀死马尔科姆的人 |
[30:53] | Yeah. But why? | 没错 但为什么 |
[30:54] | That’s what I got to figure out. | 这就是我要弄明白的 |
[30:56] | No. | 不 |
[30:58] | That’s what we need to figure out. | 是我们要一起弄明白 |
[31:26] | It’s… | 是… |
[31:27] | you. | 是你 |
[31:28] | That’s right, me, | 没错 就是我 |
[31:30] | Lucifer bloody Morningstar. | 该死的路西法·晨星 |
[31:33] | Do you mind if I come in? | 不介意我进来吧 |
[31:34] | You, Carmen, | 你这个卡门 |
[31:36] | slightly more difficult to identify, aren’t you? | 还真是让人不好找啊 |
[31:38] | No phone, no bank account, | 没有电话 银行账户 |
[31:41] | home registered under one of your many aliases. | 地址也是用化名注册的 |
[31:43] | Seems wings aren’t the only thing you falsify, eh? | 看来你伪造的可不止是翅膀 |
[31:46] | – I can explain… – I’m still moved by your words. | -我可以解释… -你那句话真让我感动 |
[31:49] | “I’m a man that believes in one simple divinity, | “我这人只相信一个神 |
[31:51] | the almighty dollar.” | 万能的金钱” |
[31:52] | You don’t understand… | 你不明白… |
[31:53] | No, I understand. Perfectly. | 不 我明白得很 |
[31:57] | A lifelong atheist, you took one peek at the wings | 一个毫无信仰的人 只因为看了一眼翅膀 |
[32:00] | and something changed in you. | 内心就发生了变化 |
[32:03] | The great white light was revealed and a believer was born, | 耀眼的白光闪现过后 一名信徒从此诞生 |
[32:07] | one who couldn’t part with real divinity! | 如今他再也离不开神明 |
[32:21] | No. | 不是的 |
[32:24] | Mounting my wings, | 把我的翅膀钉在墙上 |
[32:27] | like some decorative stag head. | 就像什么狩猎战利品一样 |
[32:35] | Shame on you. | 你真该死 |
[32:37] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不能怪我 |
[32:40] | Someone tipped me off. | 是别人给我的消息 |
[32:42] | Excuses, excuses. | 全是借口 |
[32:43] | “It wasn’t me, it was the biker that did it.” | “不是我 是那个摩托车手干的” |
[32:46] | I thought he was bringing me a sculpture. | 我以为他带给我的是一尊雕像 |
[32:48] | Were you disappointed? | 你失望了吗 |
[32:49] | I didn’t know what they were. | 我当时不知道这是什么 |
[32:51] | I never would have done it if I had any idea | 如果我知道是什么 |
[32:53] | what I was actually dealing with. | 我绝不会这么做 |
[32:56] | Please, please. | 求求你 |
[32:57] | You can’t take them away. | 你不能从我身边拿走它 |
[33:01] | I can’t live without them. | 没有它我活不下去 |
[33:04] | Perhaps you don’t understand. | 或许你还不明白 |
[33:08] | They’re mine. | 它是我的 |
[33:11] | Now, before I deal with you, | 在我对付你之前 |
[33:14] | I have just one burning question on my mind. | 我还有一个问题要问你 |
[33:20] | Who tipped you off? | 谁给你的消息 |
[33:39] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[33:40] | Of course I’d come. | 我当然会来 |
[33:44] | It’s my duty to return the wings where they belong. | 将翅膀带回它应属之地是我的职责 |
[33:48] | Is that all? | 就因为这个吗 |
[33:54] | After everything that you’ve been through– | 你经历了这么多 |
[33:57] | bleeding, searching, reaching to the high heavens for help– | 受伤流血 四处搜寻 乞求天堂的帮助 |
[33:59] | now that you finally have your wings, | 如今终于找回了你的翅膀 |
[34:02] | doesn’t part of you long to assume your form? | 难道你就没有一点想恢复真身 |
[34:07] | Get back to where you belong? | 回到你应属之地吗 |
[34:15] | Not exactly. | 我不想 |
[34:22] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[34:24] | Well, ruining your plan, it seems. | 破坏你的计划 |
[34:26] | It was you, brother. | 是你 兄弟 |
[34:28] | You tipped Carmen off, and you orchestrated the theft. | 你向卡门透露的消息 你计划的盗窃 |
[34:32] | Because you left me no choice. | 因为你让我别无选择 |
[34:34] | Well, clearly you were desperate. | 看来你确实走投无路了 |
[34:37] | I mean, you were willing to let a human die | 甚至不惜杀死一名凡人 |
[34:40] | and unleash the wings upon the world just to remind me who I was. | 让翅膀流落凡间 就为了提醒我是谁 |
[34:45] | To fool me into desiring the wings | 想勾起我对翅膀的渴望 |
[34:48] | and the hellish throne they accompany. | 和与它密不可分的地狱王位 |
[34:50] | Well, do you know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:54] | It almost bloody worked. | 你差点就成功了 |
[34:56] | But destroy them? | 但你毁掉了翅膀 |
[34:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:00] | Well, you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:03] | Severing the wings was a half measure. | 当时锯掉翅膀确实是冲动之举 |
[35:06] | I did leave myself an out. | 我确实给自己留了一条后路 |
[35:07] | A rip cord back to the life that dear old Dad chose for me. | 让我还能有机会过回老爹给我选择的人生 |
[35:11] | But I don’t need it now, | 但如今我不需要了 |
[35:13] | because, in case I haven’t made myself abundantly clear, | 因为 如果我说得还不够清楚的话 |
[35:18] | I’m never going back to Hell. | 我绝不会回地狱 |
[35:31] | But, uh… | 但… |
[35:33] | A for effort. | 至少你努力了 |
[35:35] | I’m sure Dad will give you a big gold star for trying. | 我想老爹一定会给你一颗金星以兹鼓励 |
[35:47] | That’s right, hit me, brother. Go on, again. | 就是这样 打我吧 兄弟 再来啊 |
[35:49] | Become like me. | 变得像我一样 |
[35:51] | Become wrath. | 被怒火吞噬 |
[35:52] | Fall as I did! | 像我一样堕落 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[36:00] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[36:06] | You never were much of a closer, were you, eh? | 你从来就下不了狠手 不是吗 |
[36:10] | Can’t stand to get your hands dirty. | 无法忍受弄脏自己的手 |
[36:14] | This is far from over. | 这事还没完 |
[36:24] | I’ll do whatever it takes to get you back to hell. | 无论如何 我一定会让你回到地狱 |
[36:41] | He was like a brother to me. | 他就像我的亲兄弟一般 |
[36:44] | And for the last eight years, | 过去的八年里 |
[36:45] | he was the best damn partner that I could’ve asked for. | 他是我梦寐以求的最佳搭档 |
[36:57] | You know, I-I remember one time that he… | 我记得有一次 他… |
[37:01] | What in the hell…? | 这是怎么回事… |
[37:06] | What part of “Not welcome” does she not understand? | 你还不明白吗 这里不欢迎你 |
[37:09] | Easy, Anthony. Easy. | 别激动 安东尼 |
[37:12] | You got some nerve, Decker. | 你胆子还真不小 戴克 |
[37:16] | I’d like to say a few things about Malcolm. | 我想为马尔科姆说几句话 |
[37:21] | He was a hero, | 他是个英雄 |
[37:23] | who got shot doing what all of us do every day, | 在工作的时候遇害 |
[37:26] | by putting himself in the line of fire. | 勇敢冲在对抗罪恶的最前线 |
[37:30] | I can’t take back the things I’ve said. | 我无法收回我说过的话 |
[37:35] | But I can promise | 但我发誓 |
[37:36] | not to let his life– | 不会让他的一生 |
[37:38] | or death– go in vain. | 让他之死 变得毫无意义 |
[37:43] | And for any pain that I’ve caused– | 对于我造成的伤害 |
[37:47] | his family or otherwise– | 无论是对他的家人 还是其他人 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:53] | I’m closing the case against him. | 我准备终止对他的调查 |
[37:59] | To a good cop. | 敬一位优秀的警察 |
[38:04] | To Malcolm. | 敬马尔科姆 |
[38:08] | To Malcolm. | 敬马尔科姆 |
[38:10] | To Malcolm. | 敬马尔科姆 |
[38:25] | I hope you’re right about this. | 希望你这么做是对的 |
[38:27] | Trust me, if we’re gonna find a dirty cop, | 相信我 如果要找出警察中的内鬼 |
[38:29] | it’s best they don’t think we’re looking. | 最好别让他们知道我们在找他 |
[38:46] | I cleaned up your mess on the beach. | 我收拾了你在海滩上的残局 |
[38:49] | I’m here to stay, Maze. | 我不会离开的 麦子 |
[38:53] | And I truly hate to disappoint you, | 我很不想让你失望 |
[38:56] | but… well, this is where I have to be now. | 但如今我一定要留在这里 |
[39:01] | And I know, even with all the sex and drugs… | 我知道 就算在这可以约炮 嗑药 |
[39:05] | and more sex, | 约更多的炮 |
[39:07] | this isn’t what you bargained for. | 你并不想待在这里 |
[39:10] | And I know you made a vow, but… | 我也知道你发过誓 但… |
[39:14] | But nothing. | 没有但是 |
[39:17] | I am with you, Lucifer, | 我会一直追随你 路西法 |
[39:19] | from now until the end. | 至死不渝 |
[39:23] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是搭档 不是吗 |
[39:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:37] | Now… | 说起来… |
[39:39] | you should get some ice. | 你真该弄点冰敷敷 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:00] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[40:03] | Sorry. This, yes. | 抱歉 这个啊 |
[40:06] | Just a little, you know, squabble with my bro. | 跟我兄弟起了一点小争执 |
[40:08] | Nothing serious. | 没什么大不了的 |
[40:12] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[40:14] | I don’t like how we left it at the auction. | 我不喜欢我们在拍卖会上不欢而散 |
[40:17] | Yes. Yes, I… | 没错 我… |
[40:21] | I agree. | 我也同意 |
[40:22] | You definitely could have handled things better. | 你的确可以做得更好一些 |
[40:26] | And I supposed, you know, I… | 我想你也知道的 我… |
[40:30] | Sorry. What was I saying? | 抱歉 我刚说什么来着 |
[40:35] | Look, I know how much it sucks being alone. | 我知道孤独一人有多糟糕 |
[40:40] | And I can’t pretend to understand | 我也无法假装自己明白 |
[40:43] | why the wings meant so much to you. | 为什么那对翅膀对你来说如此重要 |
[40:48] | But if we’re really friends, it… | 但如果我们真是朋友 那么… |
[40:50] | it should be enough just knowing that they did. | 只要我知道它对你来说很重要 就足够了 |
[40:56] | The wings are old news now. | 翅膀已经是过去了 |
[41:00] | What? Earlier they were all you could think about. What…? | 什么 之前你满脑子只想着它 怎么… |
[41:03] | Now you just don’t care? | 如今你突然就不在乎了 |
[41:04] | Well, in my search for the wings, | 在我寻找翅膀的时候 |
[41:06] | I realized what they actually were. | 我明白了它真实的含义 |
[41:09] | A relic worth exactly what someone was willing to pay for them. | 这种神物的价值只在于你愿意为它付出多少 |
[41:15] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[41:17] | I’ve moved on to bigger and better things. | 如今我在乎的是更大更好的东西 |
[41:20] | So, what changed? | 是什么改变了你 |
[41:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:26] | Or won’t say. | 或者是不愿意说 |
[41:29] | Well, how’d your Palmetto thing go anyway? | 说起来 你的棕榈街之案查的如何了 |
[41:32] | Did you find the answer you were looking for? | 你找到自己想要的答案了吗 |
[41:36] | I found something. | 我有了一些发现 |
[41:38] | Well. | 既然这样 |
[41:40] | To our equally enigmatic futures. | 敬我们同样神秘的未来 |
[42:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[42:39] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[42:43] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[42:44] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[42:46] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |