时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who escaped Hell? | 谁从地狱逃走了 |
[00:04] | Mum. | 是母亲 |
[00:05] | Dad got pissed off and tossed me out of the house. | 父亲发火了 把我赶出了家门 |
[00:07] | And what did your mother do? | 你母亲什么反应 |
[00:08] | She just stood there and let it happen. | 就站在一旁 看着父亲赶我出门 |
[00:10] | A couple of a thousand years later, Dad kicked her out, too. | 几千年后 父亲也把她赶了出去 |
[00:12] | So I did the same for her as she did for me: | 她怎么对我 我就怎么对她 |
[00:15] | zilch. | 漠不关心 |
[00:16] | So, Mama Morningstar’s on the loose. | 所以晨星妈妈脱逃了 |
[00:19] | I never could break that woman. | 我一直无法让那女人崩溃 |
[00:20] | She wouldn’t submit. | 她永不屈服 |
[00:22] | – What are you doing here? – I’ve been demoted. | -你在这里做什么 -我被复职了 |
[00:23] | Been reassigned to assist on cases. | 我被调派协助调查案件 |
[00:26] | You lied to me about being a doctor. | 你骗我说自己是医生 |
[00:28] | Do you realize | 你有意识到 |
[00:30] | the ethical position you’ve put me in? | 你让我在伦理道德上处于何种境地吗 |
[00:35] | If she’s not coming to kill me, | 如果她不是来杀我的话 |
[00:36] | then I don’t know what she’s doing. | 那我就不知道她到底想做什么了 |
[00:38] | That’s truly terrifying. | 真的让我非常害怕 |
[00:41] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[00:43] | Mum. | 妈 |
[00:43] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[00:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:51] | – Are you okay? – He just collapsed. | -你没事吧 -他突然倒下去了 |
[00:52] | – Does anyone know CPR? – No, I don’t know. | -有人会心肺复苏吗 -我不会 |
[00:55] | Hello? Are you okay? | 醒醒 你还好吗 |
[00:57] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[00:58] | Heart attack maybe? | 也许是心脏病吧 |
[00:59] | I think he might be dead. | 我想他可能死了 |
[01:05] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[01:08] | – Lucifer? – Sir, are you okay? | -路西法 -先生 你还好吗 |
[01:09] | Lucifer? Where are you? | 路西法 你在哪 |
[01:11] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生你还好吗 |
[01:12] | Has anyone seen Lucifer? | 有谁看见路西法了 |
[01:17] | *I never gave up so easily…* | *我从不轻言放弃* |
[01:20] | *When you put your black magic over me* | *就算中了你的黑魔法力* |
[01:27] | *You did whatever you could* | *你竭尽全力* |
[01:29] | *Nobody likes it when you’re good…* | *你的力量无人能及* |
[01:36] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[01:37] | I need to find Lucifer. | 我要找路西法 |
[01:39] | Man. Thought I killed your ass. | 哥们 我还以为你死透了 |
[01:43] | *Well, I’ll be so innocent, innocent.* | *我清白无辜 清清白白* |
[02:18] | Hey, Mom? | 妈 |
[02:23] | Mommy… | 妈妈 |
[03:06] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[03:09] | And that’s when I started looking for you, son. | 然后我就一直在找你了 儿子 |
[03:14] | At least I’ve managed to keep this flesh sack in one piece. | 至少我还没把这具皮囊弄得七零八碎 |
[03:17] | It has not been easy. | 这可不是容易事 |
[03:19] | Quite a few of the male species have been eying me hungrily. | 有好几个雄性动物如饥似渴地盯着我 |
[03:24] | Do humans eat their own? | 人类会吃他们的同类吗 |
[03:26] | Well, say something. | 你倒是说话啊 |
[03:28] | Aren’t you glad to see me? | 见到我不高兴吗 |
[03:30] | I apologize for my human form, but… | 抱歉穿着个人类皮囊来见你 但是 |
[03:33] | at least this one has supreme hindquarters. | 但至少这个人的下半身非常傲人 |
[03:37] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[03:38] | No. They’re quite sturdy. Feel it. | 没有 它们真的很结实 感受一下 |
[03:40] | I wasn’t referring, | 我说的不是这个 |
[03:41] | nor will I ever refer, to your butt, Mother. | 也永远不会议论您的尊臀 母亲 |
[03:45] | I simply don’t believe your wounded bird story. | 我只是不信你这套受伤小鸟的说辞 |
[03:48] | You’re the goddess of all creation. | 你可是万物之母 |
[03:51] | Not anymore, unfortunately. | 很不幸 不再是了 |
[03:53] | Now I’m just trapped in this stinky human | 我现在只是被困在这具有个满分臀部的 |
[03:55] | with the exceptional ass. | 臭烘烘的肉身里 |
[03:57] | I swear, all I’ve done for three days is wander this cesspool, | 我发誓 这三天我就光在这个粪坑里晃悠了 |
[04:00] | asking these vacuous cretins how to find you. | 问这些没脑子的白痴怎么找你 |
[04:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[04:08] | Calling Amenadiel. | 召唤阿曼纳迪尔 |
[04:12] | Wonderful. He’s here, too? | 太好了 他也在这里吗 |
[04:13] | Yes. And he’ll be the one taking you back to Hell, | 在 而且他会是那个把你押回地狱的人 |
[04:15] | so… | 所以 |
[04:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:18] | Because you’re dangerous and terrifying. | 因为你又危险又可怕 |
[04:22] | I promise you I’m not here to hurt anyone. | 我向你保证我不是来伤人的 |
[04:25] | You have to believe me. | 你一定得相信我 |
[04:26] | My entire focus has been on finding you, son. | 我满脑子只想着找你 儿子 |
[04:29] | So you can eviscerate me? Got it. | 以便毁了我吗 明白了 |
[04:30] | No. We’ve wasted enough time | 不 我们已经在相互疏远上 |
[04:32] | being… estranged. | 浪费了太多时间了 |
[04:34] | I’d do anything to rectify that now. | 如今我愿意尽一切努力来弥补 |
[04:37] | Sure you don’t mean “revenge that”? | 你确定你的本意不是”报复”吗 |
[04:39] | Lucifer, your father put me in Hell. | 路西法 是你父亲把我关进地狱 |
[04:43] | Not you. I know that. | 不是你 这我知道 |
[04:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:46] | But I was your warden. | 但我是你的看守 |
[04:48] | Not by choice. | 你不是自愿的 |
[04:49] | We were both wronged. | 我们都被错待了 |
[04:54] | But you could have at least visited me. | 但你多少也该来探望我几次 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:59] | When Dad cast me out, who stood by and did nothing? | 父亲赶我走的时候 是谁袖手旁观来着 |
[05:02] | Hint, it’s a palindrome for “Mum.” | 提示 答案和”妈妈”互为回文 |
[05:05] | Well, maybe if you had talked to me in Hell | 也许你该在地狱里找我谈谈 |
[05:08] | instead of sending your little demon torturer, | 而不是派你的小恶魔来折磨我 |
[05:10] | I could’ve explained the whole thing. | 我就可以给你解释清楚 |
[05:12] | You’re right, you’re right. | 说得好 说得对 |
[05:13] | But I’m here now, so by all means, explain. | 现在我来了 请尽情解释吧 |
[05:18] | You wouldn’t believe me. | 说了你也不会信的 |
[05:21] | I know how suspicious and untrusting you are. | 我了解你一向多疑 不轻信别人 |
[05:26] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你完全不了解我 |
[05:28] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[05:31] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[05:33] | Not for a very, very long time. | 很久 很久以前就不是了 |
[05:37] | Well, I want to be now. | 我现在想做个合格的母亲 |
[05:47] | Then I’m going to need you to prove | 那我需要你证明 |
[05:50] | your little origin story to me. | 你说的是真的 |
[05:54] | We’ll retrace your steps. | 我们按你的来路返回 |
[05:56] | If I don’t find a trail of bloodshed and carnage, | 如果我没发现暴力和屠杀 |
[05:58] | then perhaps I’ll believe you. | 那么我也许会相信你 |
[06:00] | Fine. We’ll begin where I found the tiny spear in my neck. | 好 那从我被小螺丝刀捅死的地方开始吧 |
[06:04] | Fine. | 行 |
[06:05] | Gonna need to get you some clean clothes. | 我得先给你找件干净的衣服 |
[06:07] | Humans tend to frown at the sight of blood. | 人类看到血会不适 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:12] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[06:14] | *He set me on* | *他让我* |
[06:15] | *Fire* | *欲火焚身* |
[06:18] | *He set me on* | *他让我* |
[06:20] | *Fire* | *欲火焚身* |
[06:23] | *He set me on fire…* | *他让我欲火焚身* |
[06:28] | Just leave it, would you? | 扔那儿就行 |
[06:30] | Gosh, perhaps we shouldn’t have borrowed from Maze. | 老天 也许我们不该从麦子那里借衣服 |
[06:32] | Her clothing is insufficient. | 她的衣服布料太少了 |
[06:35] | Yes. Half my hide is exposed. | 是啊 我身体一半都暴露在外 |
[06:37] | Human attire is very impractical. | 人类服装真是太不实用了 |
[06:39] | They’re morons, aren’t they? | 他们真蠢 对吧 |
[06:41] | So you admit you revile them? | 所以你承认自己憎恶他们 |
[06:43] | To revile them would be to care about them, | 憎恶他们就代表在乎他们 |
[06:44] | which I do not. | 而我并不在乎 |
[06:54] | Then all those rumors | 那流传的各种 |
[06:55] | about why Dad sent you to Hell– | 爸爸将你打入地狱的原因 |
[06:58] | the plagues, the floods– they weren’t you? | 瘟疫 洪水 不是你的杰作吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 如我所料 |
[07:05] | I was angry. | 我当时很愤怒 |
[07:07] | But humans weren’t the reason your father and I were fighting. | 但我和你父亲开战的原因并不是人类 |
[07:10] | At least, not then. | 至少那时不是 |
[07:12] | Mum? | 妈 |
[07:21] | I think you left out a minor detail. | 你好像忽略了一个小细节 |
[07:24] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[07:40] | Liar, liar, slutty dress on fire, Mother. | 骗子 骗子 火烧小短裙子 母亲 |
[07:44] | Whoever destroyed my human suit | 杀死我这具人类身体的人 |
[07:45] | must have killed this little imp as well, it’s obvious. | 肯定也是杀害这小子的凶手 很明显 |
[07:49] | Lucifer, honey, | 路西法 亲爱的 |
[07:51] | why would I bring you here just to disprove my story? | 我为什么要带你来这里推翻自己说的话呢 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:56] | But that’s exactly what I’m going to find out. | 但我会查出真相的 |
[07:59] | Management. | 客房服务 |
[08:02] | – Don’t… Wait! Wait. – Why? | -不要 等等 等等 -为什么 |
[08:04] | Because there is a dead man lying on the bed. | 因为有个死人躺在床上 |
[08:07] | Humans don’t like that sort of thing. | 人类不喜欢看到这种东西 |
[08:09] | Fine. Then let’s fly out the window. | 好吧 那我们从窗户飞出去 |
[08:10] | Wa…wait…I don’t have wings anymore, Mum. | 等等等等 我没有翅膀了 妈妈 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:17] | Come on. This way. | 来吧 走这边 |
[08:21] | Management. | 客房服务 |
[08:24] | Yeah, this way. | 这边走 |
[08:26] | What happened to your wings, son? | 你的翅膀怎么了 儿子 |
[08:28] | I cut them off. | 我把它们割掉了 |
[08:29] | Why would you…? | 你为什么要… |
[08:31] | I mean, come to Earth, get a haircut or something, | 来趟人间 剪个头发没什么 |
[08:32] | but that’s a little extreme. | 但剪翅膀就有点极端了 |
[08:34] | Hey, bud. | 哥们 |
[08:37] | Can I tag in next? | 我能排你后面吗 |
[08:38] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:39] | With the lady. | 和这位女士 |
[08:41] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[08:42] | This one you could kill. Come on. | 这个你能杀 来吧 |
[08:46] | I’m joking! | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:47] | I’m joking, Mother. | 我开玩笑的 妈妈 |
[08:49] | Gosh. | 老天 |
[08:50] | You’re gonna have to lose those clothes. | 你得脱掉这身衣服 |
[08:53] | They’re a serious problem. | 这衣服是个大问题 |
[08:55] | Taking you home, | 我得带你回家 |
[08:55] | ’cause this being out in public thing obviously isn’t working. | 因为显然你不能待在公共场合 |
[08:59] | And then I’m gonna see my colleague… | 之后我去找同事 |
[09:02] | Mum! | 妈 |
[09:03] | – Yes? – You’re naked! | -怎么了 -你裸着 |
[09:05] | Well, you said the clothes were a problem, so problem solved. | 你说衣服有问题 现在问题解决了 |
[09:08] | Get in the bloody car, will you?! | 赶紧给我上车 行吗 |
[09:11] | God. Traumatized for eternity now, | 天呐 这心理阴影一辈子都抹不掉了 |
[09:13] | so thank you very much for that. | 真是谢谢您了 |
[09:16] | *Ask me ’bout the things we did* | *要问我们的过往* |
[09:19] | *It’s complicated* | *一言难尽* |
[09:23] | *When we get naked* | *我们坦诚相对* |
[09:26] | *But I can take it…* | *但我无所谓* |
[09:29] | Maze? | 麦子 |
[09:31] | Good, you’re still here. | 太好了 你还在 |
[09:32] | I have a job for you. | 我有个活给你 |
[09:33] | On my way out, Lucifer. No more jobs. | 正准备走 路西法 别给我派活了 |
[09:35] | Yes, yes, I know. | 是 是 我知道 |
[09:36] | You don’t work for me anymore. | 你不再为我工作了 |
[09:37] | Very clear. But I have a feeling you’re gonna love this one. | 明白 但我觉得你会喜欢这个工作的 |
[09:41] | Just think of it as a parting gift. | 就把这个当做散伙礼吧 |
[09:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:47] | Hello, Mazikeen. | 你好啊 麦泽金 |
[09:53] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[09:55] | In a human body? | 在人类身体里 |
[09:57] | Well, unfortunately. | 不幸得很 |
[09:59] | For you. | 是你的不幸 |
[10:00] | I appreciate your enthusiasm, Maze, | 我很欣赏你的热情 麦子 |
[10:02] | but hands off. | 但你不能动她 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:05] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[10:07] | Millennia, Lucifer… | 千年以来 路西法 |
[10:09] | with no physical form. | 她都没有实体 |
[10:14] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[10:18] | look at all that flesh. | 看看这血肉凡躯 |
[10:19] | Yes, but sorry, dear. No torture. | 是 但抱歉 亲爱的 不能折磨 |
[10:21] | Just don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线就行了 |
[10:23] | Until I’ve worked out whether she’s lying or not, | 直到我搞明白她有没有撒谎 |
[10:25] | she can’t be trusted. | 你不能相信她 |
[10:28] | You want me to babysit? | 你想让我当婴儿保姆吗 |
[10:30] | Well, “My mum in the body of a disturbingly hot woman” sit, | 是”我的过分性感火辣老妈”保姆 |
[10:33] | but yes, for now. | 但是没错 暂时的 |
[10:56] | I was just trying to give Tammy Twinkletoes a makeover. | 我只是想把汤米小精灵打扮一下 |
[11:04] | Honey, you… you popped out her eye. | 亲爱的 你…你挖掉了她的眼睛 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:10] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[11:12] | Well, I think she looks rather fetching. | 我觉得她看起来挺迷人的 |
[11:14] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[11:15] | Hello, Detective. Sir Douche. Offspring. | 你好 警探 人渣先生 小崽子 |
[11:19] | You know, I bet you’re actually behind this, aren’t you? | 我看这就是你在后面捣鬼 对不对 |
[11:21] | Sadly, no. | 很可惜不是 |
[11:22] | Can’t take the credit, but I do approve. | 不能随便揽功 但我确实很赞赏 |
[11:24] | Can we get to work now, please? | 我们能开始工作了吗 |
[11:26] | I’m just wondering if there’s any fresh homicides popped up. | 我正想着不知道有没有新谋杀案出现呢 |
[11:30] | Ooh, you know, when you make that face, | 你做那个表情的时候 |
[11:31] | you look a bit like the doll. | 还真有点像那娃娃 |
[11:38] | Ah, look. | 快看 |
[11:39] | You can disco a bad guy into confessing. | 你可以用这迪斯科闪灯来让坏人坦白 |
[11:41] | This isn’t a game, this is parenting. | 这不是游戏 这是为人父母 |
[11:43] | And it’s important. | 而且非常重要 |
[11:44] | She mutilated Tammy Twinkletoes. | 她肢解了汤米小精灵 |
[11:47] | And I’m sure there’s a real mutilation | 而我确信我们说话这会儿 |
[11:48] | out there to solve as we speak. | 外边一定有真的肢解案要破呢 |
[11:51] | Something that screams “crazed witchy woman on a rampage” perhaps? | 也许有个疯女人在大杀特杀呢 |
[11:56] | Not that I know of. | 我没听说 |
[11:58] | Okay, I’m gonna go back in there. | 好了 我要进去了 |
[11:59] | Detective! | 警探 |
[12:01] | Just a doll. | 那只是个娃娃 |
[12:01] | I don’t know what all the fuss is about. | 有什么可大惊小怪的 |
[12:04] | It’s not just a doll, it’s manipulation. | 这不只是一个娃娃 而是操控的手段 |
[12:07] | What? | 什么 |
[12:07] | Trixie’s best friend Landa got a new all-American doll, | 翠茜的好朋友兰达有了新的全美娃娃 |
[12:10] | and now Trixie wants one. | 现在翠茜也想要一个 |
[12:11] | So what does she do? | 所以她怎么办呢 |
[12:12] | She destroys her old doll, | 她毁掉了旧娃娃 |
[12:13] | – expecting me to replace it. – Mm, impressive. | -好让我给她换一个 -厉害 |
[12:16] | But, then, I’d expect nothing less from the shrewd little minx. | 当然啦 我就知道这小狐狸够狡猾的 |
[12:18] | Why don’t you comply, | 你不如让个步 |
[12:19] | then we can get on, yes? | 然后我们办正事去 好吗 |
[12:20] | No. | 不行 |
[12:21] | And I’d appreciate it if you don’t undermine my authority. | 而且我希望你不要破坏我的权威 |
[12:23] | But you’re being a bad mother. | 但你现在的做法可不像个好母亲 |
[12:25] | Abandon the child in its time of need, | 在孩子需要的时候抛弃他们 |
[12:27] | and it won’t trust you in the future. | 他们在未来就不会相信你了 |
[12:28] | – Is that what you want, Detective? – Decker. | -你想这样吗 警探 -戴克 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:32] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[12:34] | New case. Hotel Gleam. | 新案子 星光酒店 |
[12:36] | Finally! Fantastic news. | 终于 大好消息 |
[12:42] | He’s practically a kid. | 他还是个孩子呢 |
[12:44] | Yeah, 19 or so. | 是啊 十九岁左右 |
[12:46] | How long has he been here? | 他在这里多久了 |
[12:47] | I don’t know, maybe a few days. | 我不知道 也许几天了 |
[12:49] | Guess the maid really took the “Do Not Disturb” sign seriously. | 看来服务员是把”请勿打扰”的挂牌当真了 |
[12:53] | Cause of death: single puncture wound to the neck. | 死因 颈部单一穿刺伤 |
[12:57] | I’m thinking ice pick. | 我想是碎冰锥 |
[12:58] | Or a screwdriver, perhaps. | 或者也可能是螺丝刀 |
[13:00] | Five-inch, Phillips head? | 13厘米 十字头 |
[13:03] | Yeah. Maybe. | 没错 可能是 |
[13:06] | You’re good. | 你真行 |
[13:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:07] | Detective, interesting pool of blood through here. | 警探 这里有一片有趣的血迹 |
[13:14] | I’m assuming it belongs to Cinderella here. | 我猜这是属于灰姑娘的 |
[13:16] | Cinderella? Sure we don’t mean evil stepmother? | 灰姑娘 你确定不是指邪恶继母吗 |
[13:20] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[13:21] | Are we really still on the whole “my mother did it” thing? | 我们还在纠结”这是我母亲干的”吗 |
[13:24] | I thought she was responsible for our last murder. | 我还以为她是我们上一起凶案的凶手 |
[13:26] | What, you’re just throwing homicides at her | 怎么 你就不断地把谋杀往她身上甩 |
[13:28] | – until one sticks? – No, I’m simply saying | -直到蒙对了吗 -不 我只是说 |
[13:29] | that the missing woman may well be our killer. | 那个失踪的女人很可能是我们的凶手 |
[13:32] | A murderous psycho | 一个疯狂杀手 |
[13:33] | whose rampage started by impaling that poor lad. | 其杀戮之旅始于捅死那个可怜小伙 |
[13:35] | Okay, my guess is that this is an affair gone wrong. | 好吧 我推测这是被捉奸了 |
[13:38] | Jealous husband follows his cheating wife here. | 嫉妒的丈夫尾随他出轨的妻子到这里 |
[13:41] | He kills the young lover, he wounds her, | 他杀了年轻情人 伤了她 |
[13:43] | and then he drags her home or she escapes. | 然后他把她拖回家 或是她跑掉了 |
[13:46] | Definitely the latter. | 绝对是后者 |
[13:47] | Well, we would know more | 如果她留下的不止是一只鞋 |
[13:48] | if she had left more than a shoe. | 我们或许能够了解更多情况 |
[13:50] | We don’t have a purse. | 没发现手提袋 |
[13:53] | No wallet, no keys. | 没有钱包 没有钥匙 |
[13:54] | Would the woman’s phone help? | 那女人的手机能帮上忙吗 |
[13:56] | Well, yes, of course, but we don’t have… | 当然能 但是我们没找到… |
[13:58] | A phone! | 一部手机 |
[14:04] | Good eye, Luce! | 好眼神 路西 |
[14:07] | …ifer. | …法 |
[14:08] | I’ll get this back to the lab. | 我把这个送回检验室 |
[14:10] | See if I can restore it. | 看能不能恢复数据 |
[14:12] | Yeah, fast as you can, Ella, | 越快越好 艾拉 |
[14:13] | We have to proceed as if this missing woman is still alive, okay? | 我们必须假设这位失踪女子还活着 |
[14:16] | I don’t want to find another body. | 我不想再找到一具尸体了 |
[14:18] | Trust me, you will not find another body. | 相信我 你不会再找到另一具尸体了 |
[14:22] | I found a body. | 我找到一具尸体 |
[14:30] | She’s a maid at the hotel. | 她在酒店做客房服务员 |
[14:32] | Explains why she didn’t find our dead guy. | 这就解释了她为什么没发现死者 |
[14:34] | ‘Cause, you know, she was dead. | 因为 她也死了 |
[14:37] | Anyway, okay. | 言归正传 |
[14:38] | No open wounds, | 身上没有开放性伤口 |
[14:40] | so she’s definitely not our Cinderella | 所以她肯定不是我们要找的那位 |
[14:41] | who bled all over the place. | 血流满地的灰姑娘 |
[14:42] | You see the bruising | 你们看这瘀伤 |
[14:43] | and the semi-circular marks on her neck? | 以及脖子上半圆形的痕迹了吗 |
[14:45] | Strangled. | 被人掐死的 |
[14:46] | Long fingernails, which means the killer’s female. | 长指甲 说明凶手是女性 |
[14:49] | Not necessarily. I mean, the marks aren’t deep. | 也未必 毕竟印痕不深 |
[14:51] | It could just be a dude who’s not serious man-groomer. | 有可能只是个不太注意形象的男子 |
[14:53] | Come on. It’s so obvious, | 拜托 这很明显 |
[14:55] | your Cinder-hellion had just plunged a screwdriver into the poor lad, | 邪恶灰姑娘用螺丝刀戳死了可怜的小伙子 |
[14:58] | when she was interrupted by the chambermaid, | 下手的时候 被客房女佣撞见 |
[15:00] | who she then snuffed out with her bare hands. | 然后她就徒手掐死了女佣 |
[15:01] | Chambermaid? | 女佣 |
[15:02] | Who’s the killer, Mrs. Peacock | 谁是凶手 蓝夫人 |
[15:03] | in the library with the candlestick? | 是图书馆里手握烛台之人吗 |
[15:05] | I love that game. | 我超爱这游戏 |
[15:06] | I really don’t think it’s the missing woman, Lucifer. | 我真不认为这是那名失踪女子干的 路西法 |
[15:08] | It’s a little unusual for a woman to strangle someone. | 女人掐死一个人 这有点不寻常吧 |
[15:10] | But look at the size of the bruising, | 但你们看看瘀伤的大小 |
[15:11] | clearly not man hands. | 显然不是男性双手所为 |
[15:12] | I’ve seen some guys with some pretty tiny lady hands. | 我见过双手如女子般纤细的男人 |
[15:15] | Dan doesn’t count. | 丹不算 |
[15:16] | – Come on. – Okay, regardless, | -拜托 -不管怎样 |
[15:19] | the maid’s death wasn’t planned. | 服务员被杀不是有预谋的 |
[15:20] | I still think we’re looking at a third party– | 我仍然觉得有第三者在场 |
[15:22] | someone attacking the couple when the maid entered. | 服务员进来时 有人在攻击这对男女 |
[15:24] | The killer then dragged the maid into the bedroom, | 然后凶手把服务员拖进卧房 |
[15:26] | where they struggled until he finally managed to strangle her. | 两个人扭打在一起 最后他把她掐死了 |
[15:30] | Which gave our Cinderella time to get the hell out of there. | 这给了我们的灰姑娘足够的时间逃离现场 |
[15:32] | I couldn’t agree less. | 我完全不同意 |
[15:33] | And she needs to go straight to Hell as soon as possible. | 她就应该直接下地狱 |
[15:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to make a call. | 抱歉失陪 我要打个电话 |
[15:39] | Did we get anything on that cell phone? | 手机上有查到什么线索吗 |
[15:41] | Oh, right! Uh, totally forgot. | 对了 我彻底给忘了 |
[15:44] | No, no. | 没 没有 |
[15:46] | Could not recover anything from the SIM card. | 没法恢复电话卡上的资料 |
[15:47] | Water and phones, bad news. | 水就是手机的克星 |
[15:50] | I dropped mine in the toilet once– that sucked. | 我的手机也掉进过马桶 郁闷死了 |
[15:51] | – Damn. – Had to reach in, | -糟透了 -不得不用手去捞 |
[15:52] | – So much for that. – I didn’t have my gloves. | -彻底没戏了 -手套也没戴 |
[15:54] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[15:54] | No, ’cause I did get a serial number off of it, | 不是 因为我确实查到了手机序列号 |
[15:58] | so I know who bought it, at least. | 所以至少我知道是谁购买的 |
[16:00] | Richards and Wheeler. | 理查德-惠勒 |
[16:02] | High-end law firm in Beverly Hills. | 比弗利山庄里的高端律师事务所 |
[16:04] | Cool. | 很好 |
[16:04] | Next time, if you want, you know, | 下次 如果你想的话 |
[16:06] | you can just lead with that information. | 你可以先告诉我们这个信息 |
[16:09] | If you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[16:10] | Okay, boss, where do you want me? | 老大 需要我做什么 |
[16:12] | I’m not your boss, I’m just, you know, kind of… | 我不是你老大 我只是… |
[16:14] | My boss. | 是我老大 |
[16:17] | It’s okay, Chloe. | 没事的 克洛伊 |
[16:18] | I’ve accepted my demotion like a big boy. | 我已经接受了降职的事 |
[16:20] | And besides, it’s kind of hot when you give me orders. | 而且你给我下命令 还挺性感的 |
[16:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:25] | Old habits. | 旧习难改 |
[16:26] | Why don’t you start with missing persons, | 你不如从失踪人口开始调查 |
[16:28] | see if there are any new leads on our Cinderella. | 看看有没有关于灰姑娘的新线索 |
[16:31] | Lucifer and I will go to the law firm. | 我和路西法会去律师事务所 |
[16:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[16:35] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[16:36] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[16:39] | Oh. Uh, are you praying or…? | 你是在祈祷吗 |
[16:41] | Yes. Usually works. | 是啊 平时都能奏效的 |
[16:42] | He must’ve gone for a wank or something. | 他肯定是去打飞机了 |
[16:46] | Come on, Amenadiel, where are you? | 拜托 阿曼纳迪尔 你在哪 |
[16:51] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[16:53] | Is this thing on? | 连上了吗 |
[16:55] | I keep waiting for God to talk back to me, too. | 我也一直在等待上帝回应我 |
[16:57] | But you know what, don’t get discouraged, okay? | 但是你知道的 别灰心 |
[17:00] | He is listening, it’s just uh, | 他有在听的 只不过… |
[17:02] | a one-way intercom kind of deal. | 这是单向通话罢了 |
[17:10] | Come on, brother, where are you? | 拜托 兄弟 你在哪里 |
[17:22] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[17:25] | Surprised to see you’re still coming in. | 没想到你还会来这里 |
[17:29] | I mean, after all, this is a… | 毕竟 这是一家… |
[17:31] | a real facility | 让真正的心理医生 |
[17:32] | for real therapists | 治疗真正的病人的 |
[17:34] | with real patients. | 真正的诊所 |
[17:35] | Unfortunately, I can’t talk right now, Linda. | 可惜我没空和你闲聊 琳达 |
[17:36] | I’ve got some research to do. | 我有事要查 |
[17:38] | Oh, sure, I bet. | 当然的 |
[17:39] | Learning more about psychiatry? | 多查查精神病学知识吗 |
[17:41] | Or is it time to switch it up? | 还是是时候换个身份了 |
[17:43] | Be a lawyer maybe. | 也许去做个律师 |
[17:44] | Astronaut. | 或者宇航员 |
[17:45] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[17:46] | You’re upset that I told you I was a therapist. | 我骗你说我是心理医生让你不爽 |
[17:49] | Maybe you are one, ’cause your intuition’s uncanny. | 也许你的确是 因为你的直觉准得惊人 |
[17:53] | Linda, listen. I did what I had to do, all right? | 琳达 听着 我只是做了我该做的事 |
[17:56] | Now, you wouldn’t understand this, | 虽然你无法理解 |
[17:58] | but I was dealing with matters of great importance. | 但我当时在处理极其重要的问题 |
[17:59] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:00] | Yes, you did. | 不 你有 |
[18:04] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[18:06] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你根本不必那么做 |
[18:09] | I’m used to my patients lying to me, | 患者向我撒谎 我可以接受 |
[18:11] | not my colleagues. | 但我同事不行 |
[18:13] | Not my friends. | 我朋友也不行 |
[18:15] | I confided in you, trusted you. | 我对你推心置腹 那么地信任你 |
[18:20] | And you betrayed that trust. | 你却辜负了我的信任 |
[18:23] | It is difficult to explain, | 这很难解释 |
[18:25] | but things have been very trying for me. | 但我最近事情非常不顺利 |
[18:31] | Maybe if you didn’t think so much about yourself | 也许你如果不是只考虑你自己 |
[18:33] | and more about how you treat others, | 而是多想想怎么对待别人 |
[18:36] | things wouldn’t be so trying. | 就不会这么不顺了 |
[18:39] | It’s called karma. | 这就是因果报应 |
[18:43] | Might want to research that. | 好好查查这个吧 |
[19:03] | All right, the most effective way to do this | 好了 最有效的做法 |
[19:05] | is with a discreet and systematic approach. | 就是采用谨慎 系统的方法 |
[19:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[19:08] | We can start with the partners and then… | 我们可以从合伙人着手然后… |
[19:10] | Attention, lawyers! Hello! | 律师们注意了 |
[19:13] | Hello. Attention, please. | 各位 请听我说 |
[19:16] | Now, does anyone recognize this critical piece of evidence | 有人认识这个在可怕的犯罪现场 |
[19:19] | found at a gruesome crime scene? | 发现的关键证据吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah. See? | 认识 你看 |
[19:23] | That’s our corporate-issue phone. | 这是我们的公务手机 |
[19:25] | We all have one. | 人手一个 |
[19:26] | That could be anybody’s. | 是谁的都有可能 |
[19:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | What about this Louboutin power pump with the ombré finish | 那么这只鲁布托渐变底浅口有跟女鞋呢 |
[19:32] | in a size, uh… seven? | 码数是…七码的 |
[19:34] | Six, U.K. | 也就是英码的六码 |
[19:35] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[19:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[19:37] | Th-That’s Charlotte’s shoe. | 那是夏洛特的鞋 |
[19:39] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[19:41] | Prince Charming, I presume. | 我猜你就是白马王子吧 |
[19:45] | Richards. Charlotte Richards. | 理查德 夏洛特·理查德 |
[19:46] | She’s the owner of this firm. | 她是这个公司的拥有者 |
[19:48] | When she didn’t come into the office, I just… | 她没来办公室 但我只是… |
[19:51] | assumed she was out of town on a case. | 认为她出去忙案子了 |
[19:53] | Was this man involved in any of those cases, by chance? | 这个人和你们的案子有关吗 |
[19:59] | Oh, my God, is he…? | 我的天 他是… |
[20:00] | Dead as a doornail. Yes. | 像颗门钉一样死透了 没错 |
[20:01] | Or in this case, a door screw, | 准确地说是像颗螺丝钉一样死了 |
[20:03] | ’cause the hole in his neck’s from a screwdriver. | 因为他脖子后的洞是被螺丝刀捅的 |
[20:05] | And I happen to think that Charlotte may well have done… | 而我恰好认为夏洛特很可能… |
[20:06] | Could provide us with more… | 可以给我们提供更多的 |
[20:09] | information on his death. | 关于他死亡的信息 |
[20:11] | Well, I-I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[20:14] | Wait, does that mean you think Charlotte is alive? | 等等 这意味着你们认为夏洛特还活着是吗 |
[20:16] | Define “alive.” | 请定义”活着” |
[20:17] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见到她是什么时候 |
[20:30] | I did this! | 都怨我 |
[20:31] | Oh, Charlotte, I’m so sorry! | 夏洛特 对不起 |
[20:33] | All right, Bradley, listen up, | 好了 布拉德利 听我说 |
[20:35] | ’cause I’ve got personal trust issues at stake here. | 因为我已经面临个人信任危机了 |
[20:37] | Brad, look at me. | 布拉德 看着我 |
[20:42] | Did you want Charlotte gone? | 你希望除掉夏洛特吗 |
[20:45] | No. No. | 不 不希望 |
[20:48] | That’s the last thing I wanted. | 这是我最不希望的 |
[20:50] | Right. Then what do you desire? | 好的 那你想怎么样 |
[20:52] | T-To be with Charlotte. | 和夏洛特在一起 |
[20:55] | We were in love. | 我们是情侣 |
[20:57] | Mr. Wheeler, | 惠勒先生 |
[20:59] | would Charlotte maybe have, | 夏洛特有没有可能 |
[21:03] | also… slept with the guy in the photo? | 和这个照片中的男人也上过床呢 |
[21:06] | No. | 不可能 |
[21:07] | We were completely monogamous. | 我们绝对是彼此的唯一 |
[21:10] | She wouldn’t even sleep with her own husband. | 她甚至都不和她丈夫上床了 |
[21:13] | She was married already? | 她已经结婚了 |
[21:16] | Yeah, but she hated that guy. | 是的 但是她恨那个人 |
[21:20] | *Nice to meet ya* | *很高兴见到你* |
[21:22] | *I got to go* | *我要走了* |
[21:25] | *Now you see me* | *你看到我了* |
[21:27] | *And now you don’t…* | *我又消失了* |
[21:29] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉家里很乱 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry about those shoes. | 我对那些鞋也很抱歉 |
[21:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:34] | Mr. Richards, | 理查德先生 |
[21:34] | when was the last time your wife was home? | 你妻子最近一次在家是什么时候 |
[21:36] | Oh, god, | 天呐… |
[21:38] | three days ago, maybe. | 大概是三天前吧 |
[21:40] | You didn’t file a missing person’s report? | 你没有报告她失踪了吗 |
[21:42] | She’s always traveling. Doesn’t always tell me when. | 她经常出差 经常不告诉我时间 |
[21:45] | Did she tell you she was bonking her associate Bradley? | 她告诉过你她和同事布拉德利上床了吗 |
[21:48] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[21:50] | Did she? | 她说过吗 |
[21:51] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[21:52] | What could I do? | 我能做什么 |
[21:53] | Well, one option would be to stab her in the neck with a screwdriver. | 一个选择是用螺丝刀捅她的脖子 |
[21:57] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[22:00] | Oh, god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:01] | H-he came by the house | 上周的时候 |
[22:03] | with a package for Charlotte, uh, last week. | 他带了一个给夏洛特的包裹到我家 |
[22:06] | Pretty sure it was, like, a work thing. | 我确定是和工作相关的东西 |
[22:07] | Well, it depends what kind of package, doesn’t it? | 那就取决于是什么样的包裹了 不是吗 |
[22:10] | I-is Charlotte all right? | 夏洛特还好吗 |
[22:11] | Can you account for the last three days? | 你能不能说说过去三天的行踪 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[22:13] | I’ve been up to my ears in puke. | 我最近忙的要死 |
[22:15] | My kids are home sick. | 我的孩子们病了在家 |
[22:17] | Uh, I haven’t left the house since Monday. | 从周一起我就没离开过房子 |
[22:20] | And not showered since, I see. | 也没洗过澡 看出来了 |
[22:22] | Are your children home? | 你的孩子们在家吗 |
[22:23] | I’d like to confirm with them. | 我想和他们确认一下 |
[22:24] | Yeah, sure. Uh, just down the hall, | 当然可以 走过门厅 |
[22:27] | and, uh, uh… | 然后… |
[22:30] | When exactly did you surrender your manhood? | 你是什么时候彻底放弃了男子气概的 |
[22:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:33] | I mean, I’m all for stay-at-home dads, | 我非常支持家庭奶爸 |
[22:35] | and believe me, I personally commend you | 而且相信我 我很赞赏你 |
[22:37] | for not abandoning your children, | 并没有扔下你的孩子们不管 |
[22:38] | but that’s still no reason to give up. | 但还是不应该放弃啊 |
[22:41] | Oh, I-I… I haven’t given up. I’m… | 我没有放弃 我只是… |
[22:43] | Mr. Richards, you have an entire slice of salami | 理查德先生 你这还有一整片的腊肠 |
[22:46] | stuck to your shirt. | 粘在衣服上 |
[22:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:51] | Where’s your closet? Up here? | 你的衣橱在哪 楼上吗 |
[22:53] | Oh, goody. They come in more colors. | 太好了 还有更多不同颜色的洞洞鞋 |
[22:56] | There’s only one body part | 全身上下需要穿戴橡胶的地方 |
[22:57] | rubber should be worn on. | 只有一处 |
[22:58] | Not that you’d know. | 你可能不知道 |
[23:00] | You’ve clearly castrated yourself. | 很明显你已经把自己阉了 |
[23:01] | But don’t worry. I’m here to help. | 不过别担心 我来帮你 |
[23:04] | Hawaiian print? | 夏威夷印花 |
[23:05] | The eighth deadly sin. Out. | 这可是第八宗罪 扔掉 |
[23:08] | Dave Matthews tribute tank. | 戴维·马修斯粉丝纪念衫 |
[23:10] | Now I’m doubting your sanity. | 我现在有点担心你的智商了 |
[23:12] | What have we got? Ah! Here we go. | 这里还有什么 看看这件 |
[23:14] | This is more promising. | 这件比较靠谱 |
[23:16] | Not worn since the…? | 多久没穿过了 |
[23:17] | – Wedding. – ?That’s what I thought, right. | -婚礼以后 -我猜也是 |
[23:19] | Let’s have a look. | 我们来看看 |
[23:22] | Come on. | 搞什么 |
[23:23] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[23:27] | Is that, uh… | 这是… |
[23:30] | Cocaine! | 可卡因 |
[23:31] | Oh, and the good stuff, as well. | 还是上等货 |
[23:33] | Ah, Detective, welcome to the party. | 警探 欢迎来参加派对 |
[23:40] | Hey, Mom, the gang’s here for lunch! | 妈妈 我的队友们来吃午饭了 |
[23:42] | Ready in a minute. | 马上就好 |
[23:43] | You know, feeding a whole ball team isn’t too big a job | 给一整支球队做午饭也没有多难 |
[23:46] | when you have macaroni and cheese dinner handy. | 只要有速食芝士通心粉就行了 |
[23:48] | Okay, boys, come and get it! | 做好了 孩子们 快来吃吧 |
[23:50] | Mazikeen, what is this strange gooey substance | 麦泽金 这些黏糊糊的东西是什么 |
[23:54] | that this boy is cooing about? | 能让这群男孩们这么高兴 |
[23:57] | You watching porn? | 你在看黄片吗 |
[24:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:08] | It’s like money. | 跟钱差不多 |
[24:09] | Humans use it to buy things they can’t afford. | 人类用它买那些买不起的东西 |
[24:13] | Wish I’d found this before I ate out of those street bins. | 我要是在从垃圾桶找吃的之前知道这事就好了 |
[24:17] | Humans are silly animals, aren’t they? | 人类太愚蠢了 不是吗 |
[24:19] | Weak. Fragile. | 弱小又脆弱 |
[24:22] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我就指望这个呢 |
[24:26] | Now… where were we? | 好了… 我们说到哪了 |
[24:40] | That’s a lot of coke. | 这毒品可真不少 |
[24:43] | Think the attorney’s husband was dealing? | 你认为那个律师的丈夫贩毒吗 |
[24:45] | I don’t think he’s the entrepreneurial type. | 我不觉得他能销售这个 |
[24:47] | Thinking maybe the lawyer was. | 可能是那个律师干的 |
[24:49] | Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but it would explain | 虽然也讲不通 不过这倒是能解释 |
[24:51] | why she ended up bleeding in that hotel room. | 她为什么在酒店里挨捅了 |
[24:54] | Well, maybe the kid was her street dealer or something. | 那孩子说不定在街头帮她分销什么的 |
[24:57] | Yeah, maybe. Anyhow, Ella got a big fat print off the plastic. | 也许吧 艾拉在袋子上找到一个指纹 |
[25:00] | I’m running it through AFIS now. | 我正在从系统里查 |
[25:02] | What’s with the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[25:04] | Delivery for you. | 你的包裹 |
[25:05] | – What? ?- Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[25:12] | Dan, I thought we talked about this. | 丹 我们已经说好了的 |
[25:14] | A united front, especially now. | 要统一战线 尤其是这种时候 |
[25:16] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 不是我 |
[25:17] | Oh, she’s here! Lovely. | 她到了 太好了 |
[25:19] | Did the mini kitchen come, too? | 迷你厨房有没有一起送来 |
[25:21] | Lucifer, you shouldn’t have gotten her the doll. | 路西法 你不应该给她买这个娃娃 |
[25:23] | It’s fine. You can say it’s from you. | 没关系 你可以说是你送的 |
[25:27] | Oh. Hello. | 看看这个 |
[25:28] | Luis Mendoza. | 路易斯·门多萨 |
[25:29] | He’s a known associate of drug kingpin Victor Perez. | 他给那个叫维克多·佩雷斯的毒枭做事 |
[25:32] | He’s a scary dude. | 那人挺吓人的 |
[25:33] | Smart though, | 不过很聪明 |
[25:34] | to partner up with a high-powered defense attorney. | 知道给自己请一位厉害的辩护律师 |
[25:37] | Which would explain why he’s eluded the FBI for years. | 怪不得他这些年一直能从联调局手中逃脱 |
[25:39] | I have a friend in the Bureau. | 我有个朋友在局里 |
[25:41] | I’ll call him, I’ll see what I can find out. | 我给他打个电话 看看能不能问出什么 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[25:44] | Oh, look, she comes with an adorable little chocolate cake. | 快看 还送了一块小巧克力蛋糕 |
[25:46] | Your child’s favorite. | 你家孩子最喜欢了 |
[25:48] | I will deal with you later. | 我等会儿再跟你算账 |
[25:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:58] | Eeny meeny miney… | 点点点芝麻… |
[26:07] | You are wasting your time, Mazikeen. | 你在浪费时间 麦泽金 |
[26:09] | You couldn’t break me in Hell. | 在地狱你没法摧毁我 |
[26:11] | What makes you think you could do it here? | 你以为在这里就可以吗 |
[26:13] | Maybe I couldn’t hurt you because you weren’t human. | 我没法伤害你也许只是因为你不是人类 |
[26:15] | Well, now you are. | 可你现在是了 |
[26:17] | No, it’s because I wasn’t guilty of anything. | 不 那是因为我是无罪的 |
[26:20] | Hell gives the damned what they deserve. | 在地狱要施与被诅咒者应得的惩罚 |
[26:23] | I didn’t deserve to be punished. | 我不应该受到惩罚 |
[26:25] | And you know it. | 你也知道这一点 |
[26:26] | No. | 不 |
[26:28] | I think it’s because I just didn’t find your weak spot. | 我觉得这只是因为我没能找到你的弱点 |
[26:31] | Everyone has one. | 人人都有 |
[26:33] | Human bodies have several. | 肉体凡胎更多 |
[26:36] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[26:37] | This body only heals once, | 这幅躯体只能愈合一次 |
[26:39] | and Lucifer told you not to harm me. | 而且路西法叫你不要伤害我 |
[26:40] | You may have him confused right now, but he’s smart. | 你可能骗过了他一时 但他很聪明 |
[26:44] | He’ll come around, see you for who you really are. | 他会想明白 看清你的真面目的 |
[26:49] | A mother who loves her son. | 一位爱自己儿子的母亲 |
[26:50] | Loving mothers don’t abandon their sons. | 慈爱的母亲才不会抛弃儿子 |
[26:55] | I threaten your relationship with him, don’t I? | 我威胁到了你和他的关系了是吧 |
[26:59] | Nice try. | 少来这套 |
[27:02] | Even though you say you’re on your way out, | 尽管你说要出去不干了 |
[27:04] | you’re still here doing his bidding. | 你还是在这儿执行他的命令 |
[27:07] | You need him. | 你需要他 |
[27:08] | And if I stay, then he won’t need you. | 而如果我留在了人间 他就不需要你了 |
[27:10] | Trust me, you won’t stay. | 相信我 你不会留在这里的 |
[27:13] | Lucifer made a deal with your ex to take you back to Hell, | 路西法和你前夫约定了要带你回地狱 |
[27:17] | and he doesn’t break deals. | 而他有约必践 |
[27:20] | Don’t think he’d start with God. | 更不可能先跟上帝违约 |
[27:23] | He made a deal? | 他做了个约定 |
[27:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:32] | Is that a weak spot? | 这是你的弱点吗 |
[27:39] | Are those… tears? | 那些 是眼泪吗 |
[27:51] | You’re a bad mother. | 你不是个好母亲 |
[27:53] | Really? I think you might be projecting a little bit. | 是吗 我看你是想到你自己的童年了 |
[27:56] | Oh, really? How’s that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[27:57] | Well, you keep trying to pin murders on your own mother. | 你一直把各种谋杀案都归罪于你母亲 |
[28:00] | I’m guessing you and her don’t have the best relationship. | 我猜你和她关系不是很好吧 |
[28:04] | There. | 好了 |
[28:06] | At least I get to keep the cute little chocolate cake. | 至少我把这块漂亮的巧克力蛋糕留下了 |
[28:08] | Oh, come on. | 真是够了 |
[28:09] | Talked to Agent Colburn. | 我和科尔伯恩特工谈过了 |
[28:11] | Charlotte wasn’t working for the cartel. | 夏洛特不是听命于贩毒团伙的 |
[28:12] | She was working to bring it down. | 她是要搞垮它 |
[28:14] | So was that poor kid. | 那可怜的孩子也是 |
[28:16] | His name’s Marco Sanchez. | 他名叫马可·桑切斯 |
[28:17] | Got in over his head with the cartel, | 和贩毒集团搅合在了一起 |
[28:19] | was trying to make it right. | 想要弃暗投明 |
[28:20] | So he was working with Charlotte | 所以他是作为线人 |
[28:21] | and the FBI as an informant? | 在和夏洛特以及联邦调查局合作 |
[28:22] | Trying to build a case against Perez, yeah. | 没错 他们想立案起诉佩雷斯 |
[28:25] | That’s why he and Charlotte were meeting at the hotel in secret. | 这就是为什么他会和夏洛特在酒店秘密见面 |
[28:28] | But look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[28:29] | Perez’s hit man is Jimmy the Carpenter. | 佩雷斯的打手是”木匠”吉米 |
[28:32] | Want to take a guess at his M.O.? | 想猜猜他的常用作案工具吗 |
[28:35] | – Screwdriver? – Boom. | -螺丝刀 -没错 |
[28:38] | So the woman isn’t a ball of homicidal fury. | 所以这个女人不是杀人凶手 |
[28:41] | No. Perez is. | 没错 佩雷斯才是 |
[28:42] | – Or his hit man anyway. – Right. | -或者是他的杀手 -好吧 |
[28:44] | Well, shall we arrest the Perez chap, then? | 那我们要把这个佩雷斯抓起来吗 |
[28:46] | The FBI has been trying to do that for years. | 联邦调查局想逮捕他很久了 |
[28:47] | He’s Teflon. He launders everything | 他是个老狐狸 通过经营美黑沙龙 |
[28:49] | through his tanning salon franchise. | 把所有的钱都洗白了 |
[28:50] | Yeah, we can’t risk derailing the FBI’s case. | 我们不能冒险掺和联调局的案子 |
[28:52] | We have to go through the court, and we have to get a warrant. | 我们得走法律程序 向法院申请拘捕令 |
[28:55] | I’ll see if I can rush one. | 我看看能不能加急申请一份 |
[28:56] | Perez could have Charlotte now. | 夏洛特现在可能在佩雷斯手上 |
[28:58] | Ah, I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[29:00] | Well, if not, he’s after her. | 如果没有 那他就在追杀她 |
[29:02] | I don’t doubt that. | 这我倒不质疑 |
[29:04] | Yeah, why don’t you stay here and get the warrant. | 那你留在这儿申请拘捕令吧 |
[29:06] | I think I’ve left the cooker on. | 我家锅子好像忘关火了 |
[29:10] | Ah, lovely. You got one on the go. | 好极了 你手上正有酒呢 |
[29:12] | Right. New information, Maze. | 新消息 麦子 |
[29:14] | Seems Mum might not be a lying sack of savagery after all, | 老妈可能真不是个野蛮的扯谎精 |
[29:17] | but it also seems that | 但她好像成了 |
[29:19] | she’s the target of a vicious cartel hit man. | 一个贩毒团伙杀手的目标 |
[29:21] | So you mustn’t let her leave the penthouse | 所以在这堆麻烦事没解决好之前 |
[29:23] | until this whole mess is resolved. Right-o? | 你千万不能让她离开这里 好吗 |
[29:27] | Your mom’s gone. | 你妈已经走了 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | Well, how did that happen, Maze? | 怎么回事 麦子 |
[29:33] | She tricked me, then head-butted me, | 她耍了我 然后用头撞晕了我 |
[29:35] | then left. | 之后就走了 |
[29:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:41] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | Suppose the worst that could happen | 最坏的预想 |
[29:44] | is that she’s brutally murdered. | 就是她已经被残忍地杀害了 |
[29:46] | If so, she’ll just find a new body | 如果是这样的话 她会去找个新的身体 |
[29:48] | and run right back like a good mum, yeah? | 然后像个好妈妈一样立刻回来 对吗 |
[29:51] | Or not. | 或者不 |
[29:53] | I may have let the whole deal with God thing slip. | 我可能把你和上帝约定的事说漏嘴了 |
[29:57] | So I think she might be running away. | 所以我想她可能在逃跑 |
[29:59] | So if she goes into a new body, | 所以如果她换了新身体 |
[30:01] | we’ll never find her. | 我们就再也找不到她了 |
[30:04] | Okay. Then we’ll just have to find her before that happens. | 好吧 那我们就只能在那之前找到她了 |
[30:07] | I mean, how far can a celestial being | 当一个神第一次 |
[30:10] | trapped in a feeble human body for the first time get? | 被束缚在肉体凡胎中时 又能跑多远呢 |
[30:12] | Well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[30:13] | She’s stupid hot, wearing my clothes, | 她身材火辣 穿着我的衣服 |
[30:16] | and she’s got a corporate credit card. | 还拿了张信用卡 |
[30:21] | Bollocks. | 完蛋了 |
[30:26] | Hello, chaps. Just looking for the head of a big drug cartel. | 小伙子们 我只是在找贩毒团伙的老大 |
[30:29] | Is he home? Vicky? | 他在吗 维基 |
[30:32] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[30:34] | Oh. Sorry, love. Vicky! | 不好意思 亲爱的 维基 |
[30:40] | Ah. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[30:42] | Mr. Perez, I need you to know | 佩雷斯先生 我想告诉你 |
[30:43] | that I’m not here to talk to you | 我不是来和你谈 |
[30:44] | about your criminal drug enterprise. | 你的毒品犯罪事业的 |
[30:45] | I’m here about Charlotte Richards. | 我是为夏洛特·理查德而来 |
[30:49] | Are you, by chance, holding Charlotte prisoner? | 你是不是有可能把她关起来了呢 |
[30:53] | – Who? – Right. I’ll take that as a no. | -谁 -好吧 我就当你说没有了 |
[30:55] | Here’s my point. | 重点是 |
[30:56] | You may think that she’s dead, but she’s not, | 你可能以为她已经死了 但她没有 |
[30:58] | which is fine, because you also think | 那没关系 因为你可能还以为 |
[30:59] | that she’s still Charlotte, which she’s also not. | 她依然是夏洛特 实际上她也不是了 |
[31:01] | Is that clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[31:03] | I simply need you to promise | 我只是要你保证 |
[31:04] | to stay away from Charlotte Richards. Deal? | 离夏洛特·理查德远点 成交吗 |
[31:14] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧看啊 |
[31:16] | Snowstorm in a tanning salon. How ironic. | 美黑沙龙里的白粉风暴 还真是讽刺 |
[31:22] | Oh. Detective. | 警探你来啦 |
[31:23] | I think Vicky here is ready for a little bit of show-and-tell. | 我觉得维基已经准备好”展示和介绍”罪行了 |
[31:26] | Emphasis on the show. | 特别强调一下”展示” |
[31:32] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[31:33] | You think I had him killed ’cause he’s a narc? | 你觉得因为他是内鬼我就叫人杀了他吗 |
[31:35] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[31:37] | I was using him. | 我在利用他 |
[31:38] | Fed him bogus information on purpose. | 故意给他假情报 |
[31:41] | Had the FBI chasing after their own knobs. | 让联调局自己兜圈子 |
[31:44] | Kid was an asset. | 这孩子可是很有价值的 |
[31:46] | Be stupid to hurt him. | 我傻了才会去杀他 |
[31:47] | Well, you forgot to tell your buddy Jimmy the plan. | 你忘记把计划告诉你的好哥们吉米了 |
[31:50] | Screwdriver to the neck. | 螺丝刀刺穿脖颈致死 |
[31:52] | The Carpenter? He’s dead. | “木匠”吉米吗 他死了 |
[31:57] | Oh. Did I throw a wrench in your works? | 我是不是毁了你的调查 |
[31:59] | Get it? Screwdriver? Wrench? | 听明白没 螺丝刀 扳手 |
[32:02] | It’s a whole theme. | 都是同一类工具 |
[32:08] | Ah. How’s my little drug kingpin panini? | 咱们这位意大利毒枭审的如何了 |
[32:10] | Not our guy. | 不是我们要找的人 |
[32:11] | We have to find someone connected to Marco and Charlotte | 我们得找找其他和马可以及夏洛特有联系 |
[32:13] | that didn’t know Jimmy the Carpenter’s dead. | 却不知道”木匠”吉米死了的人 |
[32:15] | Well, Jimmy’s dead? Tragic. | 吉米死了 真是悲剧 |
[32:18] | So assuming the whole cartel knows that, | 那么假设整个贩毒团伙都知道这件事了 |
[32:20] | it rules them out | 就可以排除他们的嫌疑 |
[32:21] | and points us to the only way | 而这把我们指向了 |
[32:23] | that Charlotte and Marco are connected: | 夏洛特和马可之间唯一的联系 |
[32:26] | the law firm. | 律师事务所 |
[32:28] | Two shakedowns in one day. I’m in. | 一天捣毁两个窝点 算我一个 |
[32:30] | No more shakedowns, | 不许捣毁任何东西 |
[32:32] | no more tanning booth shenanigans. | 不许再来美黑沙龙那套 |
[32:33] | You and I have been working together long enough | 你和我已经共事够久了 |
[32:35] | for you to know how to follow protocol. | 该知道如何遵循规章制度了 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry, Detective, but Charlotte’s in danger. | 抱歉 警探 但夏洛特有危险 |
[32:39] | We need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[32:41] | How did she go from big bad wolf to little lost lamb? | 她怎么就从大灰狼变成了迷途小绵羊了 |
[32:44] | Well, maybe she’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing, | 也许她是只披着羊皮的狼 |
[32:45] | but right now she needs to return to the flock. | 但现在她得回她的羊群去 |
[32:53] | Yeah, I worked on that case. | 是的 我负责那个案子 |
[32:55] | I work on every case that comes through here. | 这里接的每个案子都从我这里过一遍 |
[32:57] | Okay, but the Perez case was sensitive. | 好吧 但佩雷斯这案子很敏感 |
[32:59] | You were the only one here | 你是这里除了夏洛特以外 |
[33:00] | besides Charlotte who knew about it. | 唯一知道内情的人 |
[33:03] | Which means you’re also | 这也意味着你是 |
[33:03] | the only one here who was aware | 这里唯一知道 |
[33:05] | of Jimmy the Carpenter’s methodology. | “木匠”吉米作案手法的人 |
[33:07] | Wait. You don’t think that I… | 等等 你不会认为我 |
[33:10] | Got handy with a screwdriver | 螺丝刀用得挺顺手 |
[33:11] | and tried to pin it on the Perez cartel? | 并且想把一切都嫁祸给佩雷斯贩毒团伙 |
[33:14] | – Yes. – That’s insane. | -没错 -太荒谬了 |
[33:17] | What’s insane is a guy with a Harvard law degree | 真正荒谬的是一位拥有哈佛法学院学位的人 |
[33:19] | still working as an associate. | 至今还只是个普通律师 |
[33:20] | Yes. Passed up for partner by old Tom Cruise out there. | 是啊 被外面那位老汤姆·克鲁斯忽略 |
[33:24] | Guess you should’ve been slipping the boss your top gun. | 看来你不应该在你老板面前隐瞒你的才华 |
[33:27] | If you’re suggesting that I killed | 如果你在暗示是我杀了 |
[33:29] | an innocent kid and my boss | 一个无辜的孩子和我的老板 |
[33:31] | my mentor of 12 years | 指导我12年的导师 |
[33:33] | all out of professional jealousy, | 完全是出于工作上的嫉妒 |
[33:36] | you’re crazy. | 那你肯定是疯了 |
[33:38] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:39] | I don’t believe that we mentioned two murders. | 我不记得我们提过两起谋杀啊 |
[33:41] | I mean, we showed you the crime scene photo of Marco, | 我们给你看了马克谋杀现场的照片 |
[33:43] | – but not Charlotte. – Lucifer… | -但并没有夏洛特的 -路西法 |
[33:45] | Well, given the information that you presented–the phone, | 根据你们提供的那些信息 手机 |
[33:49] | the shoe– I just assumed that she was… | 高跟鞋 我只是就想当然的认为她 |
[33:52] | Dead? No. | 死了 并没有 |
[33:55] | Just missing. | 只是失踪了而已 |
[33:56] | And if we find her alive, | 如果我们找到了还活着的她 |
[33:57] | it’s gonna be very interesting to hear what she has to say about you, | 听听看她怎么评价这位忠诚门徒 |
[34:00] | her loyal protégé. | 一定会非常有趣 |
[34:02] | This line of questioning is now over. | 这场问话现在结束了 |
[34:04] | Why don’t you go speak to my attorney. | 你们去和我的律师谈吧 |
[34:06] | He’s two doors down. | 往外走两扇门就是 |
[34:10] | Why would you divulge privileged information to a guy | 你为什么要向这个很显然是我们 |
[34:12] | who’s now clearly our lead suspect? | 头号嫌疑人的家伙透露内幕信息 |
[34:14] | Sorry. I’ll get that protocol thing down one day. | 抱歉 总有一天我会学会遵循规章制度的 |
[34:44] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你为什么没死 |
[34:46] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[34:47] | Don’t give me that, Charlotte. | 别跟我来这套 夏洛特 |
[34:48] | By the way, thanks for using | 顺便说一下 谢谢你用了 |
[34:50] | the credit card we opened for the Perez case. | 我们为佩雷斯案开的信用卡 |
[34:52] | Did you forget I’m the only one that has access to it? | 你忘了我是唯一有权限查看账户的人吗 |
[34:54] | That I’m the only one | 我是唯一会在 |
[34:55] | who did anything for you at that hellhole? | 那个地狱般的鬼地方为你做任何事的人 |
[34:58] | Hellhole? Are you a demon, too? | 地狱 你也是个恶魔吗 |
[35:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:01] | Because I’m a little upset? | 就因为我有点郁闷吗 |
[35:03] | Wouldn’t you be, too, if you got passed up by Wheeler | 如果你被大屌惠勒完全忽视 |
[35:05] | with the big wiener? | 你难道不会同样郁闷吗 |
[35:07] | Oh, I know who you are now. You’re the one who killed me. | 我知道你是谁了 你是那个杀我的凶手 |
[35:09] | Well, apparently not. But I am now. | 很显然没杀成 但我现在要杀了你 |
[35:11] | Sorry. ? | 抱歉 |
[35:13] | Can’t kill my mum. Oh! | 不许杀我妈妈 |
[35:15] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[35:17] | Detective. | 警探 |
[35:18] | If you’re gonna follow me following him, | 如果你要在我跟踪他的时候跟踪我 |
[35:19] | we should have just drove together. | 我们应该开同一辆车 |
[35:24] | Right, you get him, Detective! | 好了 你去抓住他 警探 |
[35:26] | I’ll stay here and protect the poor lady! | 我留下来保护这位可怜的女士 |
[35:29] | Protect me? From what? | 保护我 为什么 |
[35:34] | What’d you do that for? | 你在干什么 |
[35:35] | Well, the detective knows you’re alive now, | 警探现在知道你还活着 |
[35:36] | so you’re gonna have to sell the whole Charlotte charade. | 所以你得好好扮演一下夏洛特 |
[35:38] | Need to explain that blood pool somehow. | 总得想个法子解释地毯上的血迹 |
[35:40] | – Oh, you little… – Devil? | -你真是个小… -魔鬼吗 |
[35:42] | Yes. But about that– | 我就是 提醒一句 |
[35:44] | we’ve never met until now, don’t know each other. | 我们刚刚第一次见面 并不认识彼此 |
[35:48] | I fear it’s too much for the detective to handle. | 我怕那个警探接受不了 |
[35:53] | Well, it looks like she can handle quite a bit. | 看起来她挺厉害的啊 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:08] | Well, it seems that wound was re-aggravated in all the hubbub. | 看来刚刚一番撕打 她的伤口裂开了 |
[36:11] | Poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[36:12] | You want to tell me what the hell you were doing? | 能不能告诉我你刚才到底在做什么 |
[36:15] | Well, leading the mouse to the cheese, of course. | 当然是引蛇出洞呀 |
[36:17] | I mean, I was gonna be the cat, | 本来我打算自己收工 |
[36:18] | but then you showed up, | 但是后来你出现了 |
[36:19] | so I suppose that makes you the dog. | 所以算是黄雀在后吧 |
[36:22] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[36:24] | Well, I can think of a few things. | 你可以对我做很多事 |
[36:25] | Might need a stretch first though. | 不过可能要提前”热”个身 |
[36:27] | You need to follow the rules. | 你得按规矩来 |
[36:28] | You tell me not to ravage suspects in front of you. | 你之前说不能当着你的面欺负嫌疑人 |
[36:31] | Now I can’t do it behind your back either? | 现在背着你也不行了吗 |
[36:32] | I mean, make your mind up, Detective. | 别一会一个说法 警探 |
[36:34] | No more buying my daughter $200 dolls. | 不许再给我女儿买200块的娃娃 |
[36:37] | Well, why not? You weren’t going to. | 为什么不行 反正你也不打算买 |
[36:40] | I was teaching her a lesson. | 我是在教育她 |
[36:41] | Neglect 101. You’re abandoning her | 不要否认 你那是在她需要的时候 |
[36:44] | in her time of need, Detective. | 抛弃了她 警探 |
[36:51] | I don’t know what happened between you and your mother. | 我不知道你跟你母亲之间发生了什么 |
[36:55] | And if you ever want to talk about it, | 如果你什么时候想找人聊聊 |
[36:56] | I’m here for you. | 我会陪着你 |
[36:57] | But listen to me. | 但是你听我说 |
[36:59] | Doing what’s best for your child– | 有时候为孩子好 |
[37:01] | it doesn’t always make ’em happy. | 并不一定让他们开心 |
[37:15] | I hate to interrupt so late, but, uh… | 很抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[37:19] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我只是想跟你道个歉 |
[37:22] | Yeah, you were right, Linda. | 你说得对 琳达 |
[37:25] | You see, I really do have a lot to atone for. | 我确实有很多需要弥补的 |
[37:28] | I’ve… made so many mistakes lately. | 我最近犯下了很多错误 |
[37:32] | But a big one was hurting you. | 其中一个大错就是伤害了你 |
[37:34] | I may have forged a friendship with you | 我们之间建立起来的友谊 |
[37:36] | under false pretenses, yes. | 用的手段不光彩 |
[37:39] | But I did consider you a friend. | 但是我真的把你当朋友 |
[37:43] | And I’m deeply sorry that I ruined that. | 很抱歉我毁掉了这段友谊 |
[37:48] | If anyone understands mistakes, it’s a therapist. | 心理医生最明白 知错能改善莫大焉 |
[37:52] | Not that you’d know. | 不过估计你不知道 |
[37:58] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[38:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | Night. | 晚安 |
[38:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:12] | *Oh no more* | *不必了* |
[38:14] | *Apologies need be exchange* | *不用再相互道歉* |
[38:21] | *Oh no word* | *不说了* |
[38:24] | *Could help relieve this pain* | *再说也仍然心痛* |
[38:31] | *Easier to live a pain* | *宁可背负痛苦* |
[38:34] | *Than have to let It go* | *也要留旧爱在心头* |
[39:21] | What on earth is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[39:23] | Cheesy noodles. | 芝士面 |
[39:25] | It’s what mothers make to bring their children joy. | 妈妈哄孩子开心都会做这个 |
[39:30] | I saw it on the flat-screen. | 我在屏幕上看到的 |
[39:35] | That explains all the cheese. | 怪不得买了这么多芝士 |
[39:41] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[39:44] | I wish, with all my being, | 我真心实意地期盼着 |
[39:47] | that things could go back to the way things were. | 我们能回到从前 |
[39:51] | With you… | 回到天堂 |
[39:53] | and all my children again in Heaven. | 和你 和我所有的孩子们一起 |
[39:59] | I want what your father took from me. | 我想拿回你父亲夺走的东西 |
[40:03] | I want my home back. | 我想夺回我的家 |
[40:10] | But I know that’s not possible. | 但是我知道这不可能 |
[40:14] | So I want to do what I can | 所以我希望能竭尽所能 |
[40:18] | to be a good mother to you here, on Earth. | 当一个好母亲陪着你 在人间生活 |
[40:31] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:34] | You abandoned me, Mum. | 你抛弃了我 妈妈 |
[40:37] | You just stood by and watched as I was cast out. | 我被驱逐的时候 你袖手旁观 |
[40:41] | Thrown into Hell and vilified for all eternity. | 我被扔进地狱 成为堕落天使 |
[40:48] | There aren’t enough cheesy noodles in the universe | 恐怕世界上所有的芝士面加起来 |
[40:50] | to fix all that, I’m afraid. | 都不能弥补这一切 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:11] | Your father never sent you to Hell. | 将你驱逐到地狱的不是你父亲 |
[41:15] | I did. | 是我 |
[41:18] | Oh, great. Much better. | 是吗 那我感觉好多了 |
[41:22] | I did it to save your life. | 我是为了救你的命 |
[41:25] | After the rebellion, your father was angry. | 你反叛之后 你父亲很生气 |
[41:29] | Deeply angry. | 怒火遮天 |
[41:35] | He wanted to destroy you. | 他想要毁了你 |
[41:38] | I begged him not to. | 我求他不要 |
[41:41] | I asked him to send you to Hell instead. | 我让他将你驱逐到地狱 |
[41:46] | I did it because I love you, son. | 我那样做是因为爱你 儿子 |
[41:51] | And I always will. | 我永远都会爱你 |
[41:55] | However… | 可是… |
[41:58] | if you still need me | 如果你还是想 |
[42:00] | to return me to Hell, I understand. | 把我送回地狱 我也能理解 |
[42:05] | You do what is right for you. | 你想怎么做都可以 |
[42:09] | That’s very gracious of you, Mother. | 你可真是高尚啊 母亲 |
[42:12] | Okay, but please don’t send me back to Hell. | 好吧 求你别把我抓回地狱 |
[42:19] | But I meant the rest. | 但其他话我都是真心的 |
[42:23] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[42:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:29] | All right, you can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[42:31] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[42:33] | Just until I… | 等我… |
[42:35] | figure out what I need to do. | 想清楚该怎么做再说 |
[42:37] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[42:40] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[43:04] | *So, I’m gonna live my life* | *我要好好地活* |
[43:08] | *Like it’s my last damn night* | *就当是最后一天* |
[43:10] | *When the clock strikes twelve* | *等到钟敲十二点* |
[43:14] | *We’re all gonna go to hell* | *我们统统下地狱* |