时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Someone’s escaped from Hell. | 有人从地狱逃走了 |
[00:04] | – Who escaped Hell? – Mom. | -谁从地狱逃走了 -是母亲 |
[00:06] | If she’s not coming to kill me, | 如果她不是来杀我的话 |
[00:08] | then I don’t know what she’s doing. | 那我就不知道她到底想做什么了 |
[00:09] | Aren’t you glad to see me? | 见到我不高兴吗 |
[00:11] | I apologize for my human form. | 抱歉穿着个人类皮囊来见你 |
[00:12] | Chloe, I’m sorry. | 克洛伊 对不起 |
[00:14] | You don’t get to be sorry. | 早知如此何必当初 |
[00:16] | I’ve been demoted. | 我被降职了 |
[00:16] | I’m reassigned to assist on cases. | 我被调派协助调查案件 |
[00:18] | I need to figure out where I fit in in this world. | 我需要想明白我在这人世间的位置是什么 |
[00:20] | I need some space. | 我需要一些空间 |
[00:21] | Things have been very trying for me. | 我最近事情非常不顺利 |
[00:24] | Lucifer made a deal with | 路西法和你前夫约定了 |
[00:25] | your ex to take you back to Hell. | 要带你回地狱 |
[00:26] | And he doesn’t break deals. | 而他有约必践 |
[00:27] | I want what your father took from me. | 我想拿回你父亲夺走的东西 |
[00:29] | All right, you can stay, | 你可以留下 |
[00:31] | just until I figure out what I need to do. | 等我想清楚该怎么做再说 |
[00:34] | *I-I… can get used to this…* | *我习惯这样* |
[00:39] | I want to say I’m sorry… | 我想为我造下的罪孽… |
[00:41] | for all my sins. | 而道歉 |
[00:44] | For anything I have ever done that hurt people. | 为我做过的那些害人的事而道歉 |
[00:48] | I was stupid. | 我很愚蠢 |
[00:51] | And I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:54] | I am so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[01:03] | All I want now is forgiveness. | 我现在只求宽恕 |
[01:07] | I just want to take it all back. | 只希望能覆水重收 |
[01:11] | Please. | 求求你 |
[01:13] | No! Just let me take it back! | 不 让我弥补这一切吧 |
[01:14] | No, no, no, no! No…! | 不不不 不要 |
[01:26] | There’s no need for squeals. | 没必要大呼小叫的 |
[01:27] | We’ll stop this torture any time you like. | 只要你愿意 我可以随时停止折磨你 |
[01:30] | Just say the word. | 只要你说一声就行了 |
[01:32] | Don’t you dare stop. | 你敢停下试试 |
[01:36] | What happens if he stops? | 他停下会怎样 |
[01:39] | Well, Lucifer, don’t be shy. | 路西法 别害羞 |
[01:41] | Introduce me to your friend. | 给我介绍一下你的朋友 |
[01:42] | Lucifer, you brought a surprise. | 路西法 你带了惊喜过来啊 |
[01:44] | I most certainly did not bring any surprises. | 我绝对没有带来任何惊喜 |
[01:47] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[01:48] | That’s my mum | 你在说的人 |
[01:49] | you’re talking about. | 可是我妈 |
[01:54] | This just got too weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[02:02] | Listen, Mum, | 听着 妈 |
[02:03] | I know I chose not to return you to Hell, yet… | 我知道我选择暂时不把你送回地狱 |
[02:06] | Which I appreciate. | 这点我很感激 |
[02:07] | But that doesn’t mean you can just waltz in here | 但这并不代表你可以大摇大摆地走进来 |
[02:09] | and accost my guests. | 勾搭我的客人 |
[02:11] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[02:12] | It’s just that all these human rules and customs are so confusing. | 只是人类的这些规矩和习俗实在令人困惑 |
[02:18] | Remember, I’m still getting used to this earthly skin sack. | 记住 我还在适应这具凡间的皮囊 |
[02:20] | Yes, yes, you used to be a goddess, I know. | 对 对 你以前是女神 我知道 |
[02:23] | But things are different now. | 但现在不一样了 |
[02:24] | And I will figure it out. | 我会搞清楚的 |
[02:26] | Now that we’re together again, | 既然我们又在一起了 |
[02:28] | I just want to be part of your lives. | 我只是想参与你们的生活 |
[02:29] | Not this part! | 这部分可不行 |
[02:32] | Out of bounds. | 你越界了 |
[02:36] | Wait. What do you mean by “lives”? | 等等 你说的”你们”还包括谁 |
[02:39] | I want to see Amenadiel. | 我想见见阿曼纳迪尔 |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:44] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[02:47] | I am not going to live in fear of my own son. | 我可不想整天活在对自己儿子的恐惧里 |
[02:50] | We may have had our differences… | 我们也许有过分歧 |
[02:51] | He literally carried you to Hell. | 上次就是他把你送去地狱的 |
[02:53] | But I created him. | 但他是我创造的 |
[02:55] | Certainly that has to count for something. | 这多少还是有点意义的吧 |
[02:56] | It doesn’t. Bummer, right? | 并没有 很失望吧 |
[02:58] | One look at you, | 只要一看到你 |
[02:59] | and he’ll take you right back where you came from. | 他就会立刻把你送回去的 |
[03:02] | I’m surprised he hasn’t come sniffing around already. | 我很惊讶他居然至今都没来四处打探 |
[03:04] | Well, what am I supposed to do, just sit here and hide? | 那我该怎么做 就乖乖地躲着吗 |
[03:06] | See a movie, go to a museum. | 去看场电影 逛逛博物馆 |
[03:09] | Catch up on what’s happened over the past few thousand years. | 恶补一下几千年来世界的变迁 |
[03:11] | You’d be surprised. | 你会感到惊讶的 |
[03:12] | Yes. I suppose a lot has changed. | 是的 看来很多事都变了 |
[03:14] | I mean, who would’ve predicted you would’ve taken on this human job? | 谁预计得到你会做这种人类工作呢 |
[03:18] | I’m a punisher, Mother. | 我是施罚者 母亲 |
[03:19] | It’s what I’ve always done. | 这是我一贯的工作 |
[03:21] | The only thing that changed was the locale. | 只是换了个地方而已 |
[03:30] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[03:32] | but I was assisting on a stakeout that went long, | 但我在协助监视行动 结果拖久了 |
[03:34] | and I’m really sorry, | 真的很对不起 |
[03:35] | but I promise you, i will make it up to you, okay? | 但我保证 我会补偿你的 好吗 |
[03:39] | How? | 怎么补 |
[03:43] | Double fudge, your favorite. | 双份软糖 你的最爱 |
[03:48] | You’re lucky I like you. | 幸好我挺喜欢你的 |
[03:56] | Thank you for letting me do the pickup here at work. | 谢谢你让我来局里接她 |
[03:58] | I’ve just been running around a lot since the demotion. | 自从被降职后 我一直到处跑 |
[04:02] | You know, helping out on everyone else’s cases. | 帮其他人查案子 |
[04:04] | Yeah. It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没关系 没事 |
[04:06] | Are we still going on our family camping trip? | 家庭露营之旅还去不去啦 |
[04:09] | We’re still … working out the logistics of that. | 我们还在…协调规划 |
[04:13] | Of the trip. | 规划行程 |
[04:18] | Look, I know that you’re still mad at me. | 我知道你还在生我的气 |
[04:20] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[04:22] | But this stuff between us is starting to affect Trixie. | 但是我们的事已经开始影响翠茜了 |
[04:26] | So I think that we need to talk later. | 所以我觉得我们得找时间好好谈谈 |
[04:30] | Yeah, yeah. We should. | 对 应该谈 |
[04:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:33] | Decker. | 我是戴克 |
[04:35] | Okay, yeah. Two seconds. | 好的 等一会 |
[04:40] | I was stupid. | 我很愚蠢 |
[04:41] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:46] | Victim’s name was Nicholas Sands, 35. | 死者叫做尼可拉斯·桑兹 35岁 |
[04:49] | Worked as an exec at the Internet startup called Wobble. | 在一家叫沃波尔的互联网创业公司担任主管 |
[04:52] | Wobble? | 沃波尔 |
[04:53] | Please tell me that’s a pornography site. | 请告诉我那是个色情网站 |
[04:55] | Oh, no, no. Wobble’s like a next gen Facebook, you know? | 不不 沃波尔就像是下一代的脸书 |
[04:58] | People post updates, photos, links. | 人们发布新闻 照片 链接 |
[05:00] | Mine’s mostly slo-mo videos of me doing cannonballs | 我发的大多是我往充气泳池里跳的 |
[05:03] | onto inflatable pool toys. | 慢动作视频 |
[05:04] | You should check it out. | 你应该去看看 |
[05:06] | I’ll pass, but thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[05:08] | Nick’s confession was posted to his Wobble account | 六小时前 尼可在他的沃波尔账户上 |
[05:10] | six hours ago, | 发布了忏悔视频 |
[05:11] | right around the time of death. | 他差不多就是那时候死的 |
[05:12] | Which means whoever did this | 这意味着杀了他的人 |
[05:14] | wanted us to find that video. | 希望我们看到那段视频 |
[05:15] | So we could see how weepy this chap was before he died. | 这样就能看到这家伙死前是如何哭哭啼啼的了 |
[05:18] | Now, that is cruel. | 那还真是残忍 |
[05:21] | Ella, do we know how the fire started? | 艾拉 查出火是怎么烧起来的了吗 |
[05:22] | Any chemicals we can trace? | 有没有找到什么化学品残留 |
[05:24] | So far, all we’ve got is paraffin oil. | 目前为止 我们只找到了石蜡油 |
[05:27] | Which is highly flammable, | 高度易燃 |
[05:28] | but also, like, everywhere. | 但也随处可见 |
[05:30] | Even in crayons, so color at your own risk. | 甚至蜡笔里都有 所以画画也有风险 |
[05:33] | Doesn’t help us narrow the suspects. | 这并不能帮助我们缩小嫌疑人的范围 |
[05:35] | Yeah, but this might. | 是的 但这个也许可以 |
[05:36] | Okay, so based on the burn pattern, | 好了 根据燃烧痕迹 |
[05:37] | which is pretty gnarly in this case, | 在这个案子里是相当明显的 |
[05:40] | it looks like the highest concentration of accelerant was placed, well… | 貌似最高浓度的助燃剂被放置在了… |
[05:44] | here. | 这里 |
[05:49] | Goodness gracious, | 我的天啊 |
[05:50] | great balls of fire. | 真是燃烧的蛋蛋 |
[05:52] | – Lucifer. – I mean, I’ve heard of hot pants, | -路西法 -我是说 我听过火烧裤子 |
[05:54] | but this really brings new meaning | 但这真是给”冒火的裆部”这个词 |
[05:55] | – to the term “fire crotch,” doesn’t it? – Lucifer. | -带来了新的含义 -路西法 |
[05:57] | Wait. I have more. | 等等 我还想到了其他的 |
[05:58] | Smokey Robinson. | 斯摩奇[烟熏]·罗宾逊[著名歌手] |
[05:59] | Weekend at Burnie’s. | 《老板度假去》 |
[06:00] | His burning bush? | 他的火烧荆棘[浓密毛发] |
[06:02] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[06:04] | That was actually me, by the way, | 火里的其实是我 顺便说一下 |
[06:06] | – so don’t tell anyone. – Hey, guys? | -所以别告诉其他人 -伙计们 |
[06:07] | Dead body. | 这是死尸 |
[06:08] | Can you please take this seriously? | 你们能不能严肃点 |
[06:10] | I assure you, Detective, | 我向你保证 警探 |
[06:11] | I’m taking this very seriously. | 我对这个案子非常严肃 |
[06:13] | Look at this. | 看这手法 |
[06:14] | Our killer was clearly punishing his victim. | 我们这位凶手很显然是在惩罚他的受害者 |
[06:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:19] | And punishing is my job. | 惩罚是我的工作 |
[06:22] | So if there’s someone out there stealing my jam, | 所以如果有人在外面呛我的行 |
[06:23] | I need to find out who. | 我得找出这人是谁 |
[06:27] | It’s game bloody on. | 游戏开始了 |
[06:40] | Do not touch the charred crotch. | 别碰那烧焦了的裆部 |
[06:44] | It’s a sentence I never thought I’d say out loud. | 我从没想过我会大声说出这种话 |
[06:47] | It’s vicious work. | 这手段很残忍 |
[06:49] | I mean, I reserve this kind of treatment for the truly terrible in Hell. | 我会把这种待遇留给地狱中罪无可赦的人 |
[06:53] | Pedophiles, Nazis. | 恋童癖 纳粹 |
[06:54] | People who put their seats back on a plane. | 还有在飞机上把椅背往后调的人 |
[06:57] | Seeing as the nature of the crime is so specific, | 鉴于犯罪性质和手段如此有针对性 |
[07:00] | we need to figure out who had a personal grudge against the victim. | 我们得去查一下谁跟被害人有过节 |
[07:07] | By the way, you’ve skipped a spot, there. | 顺便一说 你那有个扣子没扣 |
[07:12] | Yeah, it’s not like you to miss a step in the clothing department. | 你不像那种穿衣服时会漏掉扣子的人啊 |
[07:15] | Yes, well, I had to rush out this morning. | 是的 我今天早上急匆匆就出门了 |
[07:17] | I’ve got an unexpected houseguest I can’t get rid of. | 我有位无法摆脱的意外房客 |
[07:19] | Oh, right. New lady friend that you can’t shake. | 明白了 你摆脱不了的一位新女性朋友 |
[07:21] | A rather old one, actually. | 其实不太新 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I know how… | 是啊 我知道前任… |
[07:26] | complicated exes can be. | 能有多麻烦 |
[07:28] | What? She’s not an ex. | 什么 她不是我的前任 |
[07:30] | You should see this, Detective. | 你该看看这个 警探 |
[07:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[07:34] | E-mails from Nick’s supervisor at Wobble. | 尼可在沃波尔的上司发给他的邮件 |
[07:36] | A woman by the name of Leila Simms. | 一个叫莱拉·西姆斯的女人 |
[07:38] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[07:39] | something riveting about the latest quarterly report? | 一些有趣的 关于最新的季度报表的内容 |
[07:41] | “How could you? | “你怎么能这样” |
[07:42] | “I should have known better. | “我早该看清的” |
[07:44] | You won’t get away with this.” | “这事你脱不了干系” |
[07:46] | “I’ll burn you starting with your man parts”? | “我要在你那里点火 把你活活烧死” |
[07:49] | No. | 不是 |
[07:51] | – Still, that’s a pretty good lead. – Yep. | -不过仍然是个不错的线索 -没错 |
[07:57] | Do not… touch… | 别 碰 |
[07:59] | the charred crotch. | 那烧焦了的裆部 |
[08:04] | And Nick was so… | 尼可他… |
[08:06] | sweet and charming. | 那么暖 那么有魅力 |
[08:08] | How could someone do such a thing? | 怎么会有人如此对待他 |
[08:10] | So, Leila, you were his supervisor. | 那么莱拉 你是他的上司 |
[08:12] | How well did you know him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[08:13] | We dated briefly, a while ago. | 我们前段时间约会过几天 |
[08:21] | Would you say things sort of flamed out, | 是不是你觉得你俩之间闹过火了 |
[08:22] | or did they end in more of a blaze of glory? | 还是真的烧成了一把荣耀之火 |
[08:24] | – Lucifer. – You’re right, far too subtle. | -路西法 -没错 太含蓄了 |
[08:26] | Why did you torture the poor young man to death? | 你为什么要把那可怜的年轻人折磨致死 |
[08:29] | Torture him? | 折磨他 |
[08:32] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:33] | You think I had something to do with this? | 你觉得我跟这事有关系 |
[08:35] | Well, we know about the angry e-mails. | 我们知道你发了那些愤怒的邮件 |
[08:36] | I was pissed off. | 我当时气坏了 |
[08:38] | He shared pictures of us together. | 他分享了我俩在一起的照片 |
[08:41] | Mid-coitus? | 交媾照片吗 |
[08:42] | If so, we’ll have to confiscate those immediately. | 如果是的话 我们得立即没收那些照片 |
[08:44] | No. | 不是 |
[08:45] | Just of us at-at dinner. | 只是我俩一起吃饭的照片 |
[08:48] | But I’m his boss, | 但我是他上司 |
[08:49] | and inter-office romance is frowned upon here. | 而这里对办公室恋情很不友好 |
[08:51] | Well, it hardly seems worthy of lighting a man’s johnson on fire. | 为此点燃一个男人的丁丁似乎不大值啊 |
[08:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:58] | Is that how he died? | 他是那么死的吗 |
[09:00] | There’s something you should see. | 有些东西你们应该看看 |
[09:05] | Ray, can you come in here, please? | 雷 你能过来一下吗 |
[09:09] | Ray, I’m gonna need you to pull up the video of Tommy | 雷 我需要你把汤米在公司旅游期间的 |
[09:12] | at the company retreat. | 视频调出来 |
[09:14] | The video of Tommy? | 那个”汤米的视频” |
[09:16] | Ray’s head of our H.R. | 雷是我们的人资部主管 |
[09:17] | Being protective is part of his job. | 保护员工是他工作的一部分 |
[09:18] | Do it, Ray. | 调出来吧 雷 |
[09:22] | Nick was a charmer, | 尼可是个万人迷 |
[09:23] | but he had a tendency to be a little harsh with interns. | 但他对待实习生往往有些严厉 |
[09:27] | Aka, he could be a real dick. | 也就是说 他会变成个十足的混蛋 |
[09:31] | As you’ll see. | 两位请看 |
[09:39] | My balls! Get it off! | 我的蛋蛋 快把火灭掉 |
[09:46] | Come on, that is quite funny. | 拜托 这很有趣啊 |
[09:48] | Nick posted the video shortly after the retreat, | 旅游后不久尼可就把视频发到了网上 |
[09:50] | and even though it was quickly taken down, | 虽然视频很快就被撤了下来 |
[09:53] | everyone saw it. | 大家还是都看到了 |
[09:54] | Tommy was a laughingstock. | 汤米成了笑柄 |
[09:56] | He quit pretty soon after. | 他随后就辞职了 |
[09:58] | Certainly looks like motive. | 绝对是个动机 |
[10:05] | What can you tell me about Nick Sands’ death? | 关于尼可·桑兹的死你知道些什么吗 |
[10:07] | Just that the bastard finally got what he deserved. | 只能说那混蛋终于遭报应了 |
[10:11] | Okay. And why did he deserve it? | 好吧 为什么他要遭报应 |
[10:13] | As soon as I took the job at Wobble, | 当我开始在沃波尔工作后 |
[10:16] | Nick made it his personal mission to make my life hell. | 尼可就一门心思地想要我不好过 |
[10:19] | Sabotaging my work, terrorizing me, | 给我的工作捣乱 恐吓我 |
[10:22] | making me the butt of all of his jokes. | 让我成为他所有笑话的包袱[屁股] |
[10:24] | Or the balls, in this case? | 这一次 是蛋蛋 |
[10:27] | That stupid video was my breaking point. | 那段视频让我忍无可忍了 |
[10:31] | Everyone saw it. Everyone laughed at me! | 所有人都看到了 所有人都嘲笑我 |
[10:33] | No one’s laughing now, Tommy. | 现在可没人笑 汤米 |
[10:36] | So after everything that happened, what, | 所以在发生那一切后 怎么 |
[10:38] | you-you wanted to make him feel your pain? | 你想让他感受下你的痛苦 |
[10:41] | He deserved what happened to him. | 发生在他身上的事情是活该 |
[10:43] | Yeah, but you’re not answering the question. | 是 但你没有回答问题 |
[10:47] | Did you kill Nick? | 是你杀了尼可吗 |
[10:50] | I understand punishment all too well, Tommy, | 我对惩罚可是非常了解 汤米 |
[10:52] | and Nick deserved to be punished. | 而尼可活该被惩罚 |
[10:56] | He did, didn’t he? | 确实如此 对不对 |
[10:58] | He took your dignity, and so you had to take your revenge. | 他让你尊严扫地 所以你就要报复 |
[11:00] | There was no other way to get your proverbial balls back. | 只有这样你饱受嘲笑的蛋蛋才能找回尊严 |
[11:05] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[11:08] | did you desire… | 你有没有想要… |
[11:09] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[11:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Well, that took all the fun out of it. | 这可真是没意思了 |
[11:19] | That did not go how I expected. | 还真是出乎我意料 |
[11:21] | Come now, Detective. | 别这样 警探 |
[11:22] | He obviously wanted people to know that he got his revenge. | 他显然是想让人知道他进行了报复 |
[11:24] | Now our would-be punisher’s brought to justice, | 现在我们的冒牌施罚者已经伏法 |
[11:27] | and the field is mine again… | 这工作又归我了 |
[11:30] | What on earth is she doing here? | 她来这里作什么妖 |
[11:33] | Charlotte Richards. | 夏洛特·理查德 |
[11:34] | The defense attorney we saved, remember? | 我们救了的那个辩护律师 记得吗 |
[11:36] | She must be back here defending some scumbag. | 她肯定是来给某个混蛋辩护的 |
[11:40] | But why are they all being so… chummy? | 但是为什么他们都那么…亲切 |
[11:42] | Well, she used to be a cop, | 她曾经是个警察 |
[11:44] | and, oh, yeah, ’cause she’s a knockout. | 还有 对了 她可是个大美女 |
[11:47] | Personally, I’m surprised that you haven’t tried… | 话说 我很惊讶你居然没想过要… |
[11:50] | Pardon me, pardon me. Excuse us. | 劳驾 劳驾 抱歉 |
[11:51] | Charlotte, hello. Do you mind if we have a quick word? | 夏洛特 你好呀 我们能聊一下吗 |
[11:57] | What are you doing here, Mother? | 你来这里做什么 妈妈 |
[11:59] | I thought we agreed you’d do something constructive with your time, | 我们不是说好你把时间花在有建设性的事上 |
[12:01] | like mall walking or a studio tour, perhaps, but… | 譬如逛商场或是片场观光之类的 但是 |
[12:05] | How did you even find your way here? | 你是怎么找来这里的 |
[12:07] | Well, it wasn’t difficult. | 又不是很难找 |
[12:08] | I simply smiled at a male human and asked him to take me. | 我只要冲男性人类笑一笑 叫他们带路 |
[12:11] | Need I remind you that Charlotte Richards has a husband out there | 你别忘了夏洛特·理查德还有个丈夫 |
[12:14] | who’s wondering where she popped off to. | 在好奇她跑到哪里去了 |
[12:16] | And you have a son who wants to take you back to Hell. | 而且你还有个儿子想把你送回地狱 |
[12:18] | So drawing attention to yourself in a police station | 所以在警察局把自己搞得那么万众瞩目 |
[12:20] | in this little… getup, not a good idea. | 穿着这种 服装 可不是什么好主意 |
[12:23] | But I had to see it for myself. | 但是我必须得亲眼看看 |
[12:26] | My boy, working, toiling, | 我的孩子 在工作 辛辛苦苦的 |
[12:29] | amidst humanity’s muck. | 浸在人类的泥潭之中 |
[12:30] | Well, I hope it’s everything you imagined and more. | 我希望一切都满足了或超出了你的期望 |
[12:32] | Now go see Cabaret. | 现在去看音乐剧吧 |
[12:33] | I’m sure you’ll find it riveting. | 我确信那一定能吸引你 |
[12:35] | I just don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[12:37] | Of all the things that you could do with your talents, | 你能用你的天赋做那么多事情 |
[12:39] | law enforcement? | 你却选了执法机关 |
[12:41] | Have you considered I might enjoy exploring humanity? | 你没想过我可能就喜欢探索人性吗 |
[12:44] | They eat, darling. | 他们只会吃 亲爱的 |
[12:46] | All they do is eat. | 他们就知道吃 |
[12:48] | And then afterwards, the food comes out changed | 等食物再排出来时候就变了 |
[12:50] | and not for the better. | 而且变得相当糟糕 |
[12:55] | Detective. | 警探 |
[12:58] | I didn’t realize you and Charlotte knew each other so well. | 我都不知道你和夏洛特那么熟 |
[13:01] | We do and we don’t. It’s a long story, really. | 是也不是 说来话长了 真的 |
[13:05] | Right, shall we go somewhere to, uh, celebrate solving the case? | 好了 我们要不要找个地方庆祝破案呀 |
[13:08] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[13:10] | Tommy was humiliated. | 汤米被侮辱了 |
[13:12] | Makes sense why he’d want to kill Nick. | 这可以解释他为什么想杀尼可 |
[13:13] | But something just doesn’t sit right. | 但有些东西就是不太对劲 |
[13:15] | Detective, you, of all people, should know | 警探 所有人里你应该最清楚 |
[13:17] | how good it feels to punish someone who’s wronged you. | 惩罚某个错待你的人感觉有多好 |
[13:19] | – How so? – Oh, come now. | -为什么这么说 -拜托 |
[13:21] | You may not be roasting Dan’s chestnuts– yet– | 也许你还没有烤掉丹的小根根 |
[13:24] | but a shoulder shrug here, a dismissive look there | 但这里耸肩不屑 那里蔑视一瞥 |
[13:26] | – could be just as effective. – Okay, fine. | -可是同样有效呢 -好吧 |
[13:28] | Maybe I’ve been a little hard on Dan lately, but he deserves it. | 也许近来我对丹挺严厉的 那是他活该 |
[13:30] | And I’m sure you found it very satisfying. | 我敢肯定你觉得很满足 |
[13:32] | But have you considered | 但是你有没有想过 |
[13:33] | for just one moment | 就一瞬间也好 |
[13:35] | how your fighting affects those caught in the middle? | 你们的斗争对夹在中间的人有什么影响吗 |
[13:38] | You mean Trixie? | 你是指翠茜 |
[13:40] | What? No, I mean me. | 什么 不是 我指的是我 |
[13:41] | Think how terribly bored I am by it all. | 想想我夹在中间是有多无聊 |
[13:44] | Look, there he is. | 看 他来了 |
[13:45] | Now’s your chance to stop with your “will they, won’t they” nonsense. | 现在是你们停止这种摇摆不定的关系的好机会 |
[13:48] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单的 |
[13:49] | I’m avoiding a difficult conversation. | 我在逃避一次艰难的交谈 |
[13:50] | Well, I… | 那我… |
[13:54] | There’s something you got to see. | 有些东西你得看看 |
[13:55] | Another apology video dropped along with another body. | 又出现了一段悔罪视频和一具尸体 |
[13:58] | I know it was wrong! | 我知道我错了 |
[13:59] | I shouldn’t have posted that video! | 我不应该上传那个视频的 |
[14:02] | She didn’t deserve to be humiliated like that. | 她不应受到那样的羞辱 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:33] | Two murders. | 两起谋杀案 |
[14:34] | Same M.O. | 同样的手法 |
[14:36] | But Tommy was already in custody when this guy was killed. | 但是这人死的时候汤米已经被抓起来了 |
[14:38] | There’s no way he did this. | 肯定不可能是他做的 |
[14:40] | Tommy wanted his dignity back. | 汤米只是想要回他的尊严 |
[14:42] | Whoever did this | 但做这个的人 |
[14:43] | clearly had a much grander objective in mind. | 脑子里肯定有更宏大的目标 |
[14:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[14:48] | it looks like we’re tracking a serial killer. | 看来我们在追踪一个连环杀手 |
[14:54] | Vctim’s Adam Wiser, 29, | 受害者亚当·维泽 29岁 |
[14:56] | worked as an assistant at a local bank. | 在当地银行做助理 |
[14:58] | Time of death was two hours ago, | 死亡时间是两小时前 |
[14:59] | but apparently he’s been missing for almost two days. | 但显然他已经失踪近两天了 |
[15:03] | That’s a long time on a sex rack. | 在性交架上的时间还真长 |
[15:04] | Not a record, but quite impressive. | 没破纪录 但也挺长了 |
[15:07] | Ella, we know the cause of death? | 艾拉 知道死亡原因了吗 |
[15:08] | Well, he’s got broken ribs, a ruptured spleen | 他肋骨断了 脾脏也破裂了 |
[15:11] | and possible cranial bleeding, which would all totally suck. | 还可能有脑出血 都够他受的 |
[15:14] | And yet, this dude asphyxiated. | 不过他却是窒息而死的 |
[15:17] | He was choked with an apple? | 他被一个苹果噎死了吗 |
[15:19] | No. | 不 |
[15:20] | More like an orchard. | 是一堆苹果 |
[15:23] | We’re gonna have to cut him open to get the rest. | 我们得把他切开才能取出其余的苹果 |
[15:25] | That’s messed up. | 太过分了 |
[15:26] | Certainly brings new meaning to the term “deep throat.” | 这绝对给”深喉”这词带来了新的含义 |
[15:29] | Why not just kill the guy? | 为什么不直接杀了他 |
[15:31] | Why all the pomp and circumstance? | 为什么还要布置这么大的场面 |
[15:33] | Well, our punisher’s clearly sending a message. | 我们这位施罚者显然是在传递信息 |
[15:35] | Perhaps if we find the video that Apple Boy is apologizing for, | 如果我们能找到苹果小哥道歉时提到的视频 |
[15:38] | we’ll know what that message is. | 我们就能知道具体是什么信息了 |
[15:40] | – Hold this. – What are you doing? | -拿着 -你要干什么 |
[15:42] | The original video was filmed on Nick’s phone, right? | 尼可的原始视频是用他的手机拍的 对吧 |
[15:44] | What if Adam’s doing the same thing? | 如果亚当也是这样呢 |
[15:57] | Be careful, Detective. | 小心点 警探 |
[15:58] | Might be a booby trap. | 可能是咪中陷阱 |
[16:10] | The video’s already cued up. | 视频已经打开了 |
[16:14] | Look at this. | 你们看 |
[16:27] | Notice anything familiar? | 注意到相似的地方了吗 |
[16:28] | The ball gag’s amaranth. | 口塞是深红色的 |
[16:30] | Just like the apple. | 和苹果一样 |
[16:31] | What, so our killer’s paying homage to a bloody sex tape? | 所以凶手只是在向一段性虐录像致敬吗 |
[16:35] | He’s recreating the crimes he’s punishing for. | 他在重现他要惩罚的罪行 |
[16:37] | First lighting Nick’s groin on fire, now this. | 先是把尼可的裤裆烧了 现在又是这个 |
[16:39] | He’s upping his game. | 他的游戏升级了 |
[16:40] | Yeah, but what’s with the outfit? | 不过服装是怎么回事 |
[16:41] | I mean, other than giving me super creepy flashbacks to Catholic school, | 除了引起我对教会学校的恐怖回忆之外 |
[16:45] | it doesn’t add up. | 这个说不通 |
[16:46] | And the woman is not wearing one in the video. | 视频里的女人也没有穿这个 |
[16:49] | She certainly looks too old to be in school. | 她显然不是上学的年纪 |
[16:52] | Unless she teaches at one. | 除非她在学校教书 |
[16:59] | Her name’s Sarah Aiken, 27. | 名叫莎拉·艾肯 27岁 |
[17:02] | – Third grade teacher. – Cute. | -教三年级 -不错啊 |
[17:04] | Not hot, but extra points for proclivities. | 身材不怎么样 但她那些癖好能加点分 |
[17:07] | When she broke things off with Adam, | 她和亚当分手之后 |
[17:08] | he uploaded his revenge porn to Wobble. | 他把录像上传到沃波尔来报复她 |
[17:11] | Some teachers caught wind of it, and she was fired. | 被一些老师看到后 她就被炒了 |
[17:14] | Well, maybe she took out both Nick and our loathsome ex. | 说不定她把尼可和这位恶心的前任一起干掉了 |
[17:16] | You know, no harm, no foul. | 所谓的无恶不罚 |
[17:18] | And no dice because she had no connection to Nick. | 但也不可能 因为她和尼可毫无瓜葛 |
[17:21] | And shortly after she lost her job, she killed herself. | 而且失业后不久她就自杀了 |
[17:24] | What, so our poor, sexy teacher’s dead, | 怎么 所以我们可怜又性感的老师死了 |
[17:27] | and our apple-chomping schoolboy’s responsible? | 而这是那位被苹果噎死的学生仔的错吗 |
[17:30] | And the only other connection we were able to find | 除此之外 我们能找到的唯一联系 |
[17:32] | is that both victims posted their illicit videos to Wobble. | 就是两位受害者都曾将不正当视频传到沃波尔 |
[17:35] | So, maybe some sicko saw both videos | 所以 可能是某个变态看到了视频 |
[17:38] | – and decided to take action. – “Sicko”? | -打算采取点行动 -“变态” |
[17:40] | Sounds to me like someone’s doing our job for us. | 我觉得倒是有人在替我们除害 |
[17:43] | We don’t exact vengeance, Lucifer. | 我们的工作不是复仇 路西法 |
[17:45] | Well, maybe we should. | 我们没准应该这么做 |
[17:47] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[17:48] | these little wankers got exactly what they deserved. | 这些小混蛋们都罪有应得 |
[17:50] | See you later. | 回见 |
[17:52] | where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[17:54] | We have to find out who did this. | 我们还要查出凶手 |
[17:55] | Well, I thought someone out there was stealing my job, | 我觉得现在正有人在抢我的活 |
[17:56] | but far be it for me to stand in the way of excellent work. | 可我绝对不会拦在中间破坏这么伟大的事业 |
[18:00] | I’m off for a drink. | 我要去喝一杯了 |
[18:07] | No. Honestly, I’m impressed. | 不 实话说 我对你刮目相看 |
[18:10] | It’s hard going out on your own. | 独自一人面对世界很难 |
[18:13] | Changing old habits. | 需要改变旧习 |
[18:16] | I admire the steps you’re taking. | 我很欣赏你做出的改变 |
[18:18] | Well, don’t admire too much. | 不必过于欣赏了 |
[18:20] | I’m still coming to Lux. | 我还是会来光之吧 |
[18:22] | Yes. | 当然了 |
[18:22] | Baby steps are fine. | 慢慢来也可以 |
[18:25] | Plus, the view here is… | 况且 这里的景色… |
[18:27] | nice. | 很不错 |
[18:31] | The real key is to avoid setbacks. | 最重要的是要避免挫折 |
[18:37] | Setbacks that are tall, blond and have a special place in Hell? | 挫折就是那个在地狱里有单间的高个金毛吗 |
[18:42] | Hi, Maze. | 你好 麦子 |
[18:44] | Hi, human. | 你好 人类 |
[18:49] | I need to get rid of that bitch. | 我得把那个贱人除掉 |
[18:51] | Now I know why you’re still here. | 我现在知道你为什么还来这里了 |
[18:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:55] | You and Lucifer are very close. | 你和路西法很亲密 |
[19:00] | It’s normal that you be jealous of a new girlfriend. | 你嫉妒他的新女友很正常 |
[19:04] | I’m not jealous. | 我可不是嫉妒 |
[19:06] | And she’s not his girlfriend. | 她也不是他的女朋友 |
[19:08] | She’s just toxic. | 她只是很危险 |
[19:10] | Lucifer doesn’t see it, but I do. | 路西法看不出来 但我能 |
[19:12] | So you want to protect him? | 所以你想保护他吗 |
[19:14] | I want her to get what she deserves. | 我想让她受到应得的惩罚 |
[19:18] | Which, at the very least, is a head-butt. | 最起码要还她一发头锤 |
[19:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:20] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[19:21] | Okay, maybe… | 或许… |
[19:24] | we should start with our words. | 我们应该先从谈话开始 |
[19:26] | Perhaps as Lucifer’s friend, you can talk to him. | 作为路西法的朋友 你可以跟他谈一谈 |
[19:29] | Express how you feel. | 告诉他你的想法 |
[19:31] | He won’t listen. | 他不会听的 |
[19:34] | But maybe someone else will. | 不过也许有人会听 |
[19:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:38] | Taking your advice. | 听从你的建议 |
[19:40] | Hey, Man Bun. | 丸子头 |
[19:42] | Take care of my friend. | 好好照顾我的朋友 |
[19:47] | Why do I even try? | 我为什么要费这个劲呢 |
[19:48] | Because you’re an incredible woman. | 因为你是位了不起的女人 |
[19:56] | So, I reached out to Wobble | 我去了沃波尔 |
[19:58] | to cross-reference who saw both Nick and Adam’s videos. | 要求对比尼可和亚当的视频的播放记录 |
[20:01] | – And? – They lawyered up. | -然后呢 -他们请了律师 |
[20:03] | Hid behind privacy laws, and without a warrant, | 用隐私法作挡箭牌 如果没有搜查令 |
[20:05] | Wobble won’t let us anywhere near their viewership data. | 沃波尔不会让我们调阅观看数据的 |
[20:09] | Okay, pull the warrant, and I’m on my way there. | 好吧 那就申请一份 我再去一趟 |
[20:14] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[20:15] | Dan. | 丹 |
[20:18] | So I’ve been thinking about the trip, | 我想了想露营的事情 |
[20:20] | and, | 然后 |
[20:23] | I don’t think it’s fair to put Trixie in the middle of our problems, you know? | 我觉得把翠茜夹在我们中间对她很不公平 |
[20:27] | So you want to skip it. | 所以你不想去了 |
[20:28] | No, I want to spare us all heartache and… | 不是 我不想让我们都为此头疼 |
[20:32] | I just feel like if we go on the trip | 我只是觉得如果我们一起去旅行 |
[20:33] | and, you know, we pretend everything’s fine, | 然后假装什么都没发生 |
[20:35] | then we’re just lying to her. | 那我们只是在骗她 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | *All eyes on me* | *都看我这* |
[20:49] | *All eyes on me * | *都看我这* |
[20:56] | *All eyes on me* | *都看我这* |
[20:58] | *Revving it up* | *嗨起来* |
[20:58] | *Getting started, time to press play* | *开始吧 播放音乐* |
[21:00] | *Plugging it in* | *通上电* |
[21:04] | *Level ten through the earth shake* | *十级地震* |
[21:10] | *But we’re the wild and the free* | *但我们放荡不羁爱自由* |
[21:12] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[21:13] | Excuse me. Mom. | 借过 妈妈 |
[21:16] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得自己在干什么 |
[21:17] | I’m taking your lead, son. | 我在以你为榜样啊 儿子 |
[21:19] | Learning about your beloved humanity. | 学习你心爱的人类 |
[21:21] | By dancing at my club? | 通过在我酒吧跳舞来学吗 |
[21:22] | Well, I saw all the people on the tables smiling | 我看到桌上的人在笑得很开心 |
[21:24] | and I wanted to discover what they were so happy about. | 我想知道她们为什么这么高兴 |
[21:28] | Is it possible it’s the money that I pay them? | 有没有可能是因为我付她们钱呢 |
[21:30] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[21:32] | But I have to admit that when I started dancing, | 但我不得不承认当我开始跳舞 |
[21:35] | rubbing up against the other humans, | 靠近其他人类的时候 |
[21:38] | I got a tingling sensation… | 我这里有点刺痛 |
[21:39] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[21:41] | Excuse me, excuse me, thank you. | 借过 借过 谢谢 |
[21:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:44] | I thought you’d be pleased by my effort. | 我还以为你会喜欢我的努力 |
[21:46] | Disturbed is more like it. | 我看你是添乱吧 |
[21:48] | Are you actually trying to systematically disrupt | 你真准备彻底扰乱 |
[21:50] | – every part of my life? – No. | -我生活的每个部分吗 -不是 |
[21:52] | I’m trying to learn about every part of your life. | 我是在了解你生活的每个部分 |
[21:55] | Oh, right. | 是嘛 |
[21:56] | How’s that going for you so far? | 那了解得怎么样了呢 |
[21:58] | Well, quite illuminating, actually. | 事实上 很有启发性 |
[22:00] | I understand now why you have this provocative club. | 我现在明白了你为什么有这么刺激的酒吧 |
[22:03] | I understand why you amused yourself | 明白了你为什么用那个丰满的野蛮人 |
[22:05] | with that curvaceous savage. | 来取悦自己 |
[22:07] | But what I don’t understand… | 但我不明白的是… |
[22:09] | Is my human job. Yes, I know. | 是我的人类工作 是的 我知道 |
[22:10] | It’s very simple: I’m a civilian consultant. | 答案很简单 我是个平民顾问 |
[22:14] | But why do you still punish people? | 但你为什么还在惩罚别人呢 |
[22:17] | It’s what I’ve always done. | 我一直都是做这个的 |
[22:18] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[22:20] | That’s who your father wanted you to be. | 那是你父亲想让你做的 |
[22:24] | Are you still trying to win him over? | 你现在还想讨好他吗 |
[22:27] | Careful, Mother. | 注意言辞 妈妈 |
[22:28] | Why? | 不然呢 |
[22:29] | Are you going to punish me? | 你要惩罚我吗 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry, detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[22:48] | I looked into the two videos in question, | 我调查了那两段视频 |
[22:50] | and unfortunately, there was no overlap. | 很遗憾 没有重合的地方 |
[22:53] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[22:54] | I’ll need a list of everyone who saw the videos. | 我需要所有看过录像的人员名单 |
[22:56] | Sadly, we don’t track people, | 很可惜 我们不追踪个人 |
[22:58] | just I.P. Addresses. | 只追IP地址 |
[23:00] | Maybe I’m looking at this the wrong way. | 也许我想错方向了 |
[23:03] | Can you take me through how your video process works? | 能说说你们处理视频的过程吗 |
[23:05] | Well, our users can upload anything they want. | 我们的用户可以上传任何视频 |
[23:08] | And if we find that the content’s inappropriate– | 如果我们发现视频内容不宜发布 |
[23:10] | uh, anything from animal cruelty to beheadings– | 从虐待动物到斩首之类的 |
[23:13] | it gets taken down. | 我们会撤下视频 |
[23:15] | By who? | 谁负责撤 |
[23:16] | Our content moderators. | 我们的内容审核员 |
[23:19] | Most of them only last a few months. | 他们大多数只能坚持几个月 |
[23:21] | Frankly, most people can’t stomach something | 说实话 大多数人都受不了 |
[23:22] | so dark or upsetting. | 这么负面或压抑的东西 |
[23:24] | Right. | 是啊 |
[23:27] | God, that has got to smart. | 天啊 真是太好玩了 |
[23:30] | Can I see that again? | 我能再看一遍吗 |
[23:33] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[23:35] | Detective. You’re here. | 警探 你来了啊 |
[23:36] | Did you know that this room | 你知道这个房间 |
[23:37] | collects all the best parts of the Internet? | 收集了网上所有的精华吗 |
[23:39] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Yeah, yeah. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -好 好 |
[23:41] | But you got to see this– a-a naked man | 但你一定要看看这个 一个裸男 |
[23:43] | thinks he can jump on the back of a rhino. | 觉得自己能跳上犀牛背 |
[23:45] | You’ll never guess what he lands on. | 你肯定猜不到他最后坐到哪了 |
[23:47] | Actually, you probably will. | 其实 你应该能猜到 |
[23:50] | What? You’ve seen it already? | 怎么了 你已经看过了吗 |
[23:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[23:57] | Trying to catch our killer, duh. | 想办法抓凶手啊 |
[23:59] | I thought you didn’t care | 我还以为你并不在乎这个变态 |
[24:00] | – whether this sicko was brought to justice. – Oh, I don’t. | -会不会被绳之以法 -我是不在乎啊 |
[24:02] | But then I realized that our killer may have the answer | 但后来我发现这个凶手也许 |
[24:04] | to a question that I’m, you know, struggling with. | 能解答一个困扰我的问题 |
[24:08] | Why does he punish? | 他为什么去惩罚别人 |
[24:10] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[24:11] | First you want to teach this vigilante a lesson, | 一开始你想给这个义警一个教训 |
[24:13] | – and now you want to have a talk with him? – Yes. | -现在你又想跟他谈谈吗 -是的 |
[24:15] | And lucky for me, I found out where you were headed. | 幸运的是 我查出了你要来这里 |
[24:17] | I mean, these videos are enthralling. | 这些视频真有意思啊 |
[24:20] | No, I-I can’t. I can’t watch these. | 不 我受不了这些 |
[24:22] | Oh, I’ve seen worse. | 我看过更惨的 |
[24:23] | But never so many collected in one single room. | 但我从没见过一个房间里就集中了这么多 |
[24:25] | You know, if I ever go back to Hell, | 如果我回了地狱 |
[24:27] | I am getting me one of these. | 我也要给自己弄一个 |
[24:29] | Selfish bastards get to see everything. | 好东西全让这帮自私的混蛋们看了 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[24:38] | They do. | 他们能看到 |
[24:39] | I know where the overlap is. | 我知道两件案子的联系是什么了 |
[25:19] | Amenadiel, I know you’re in there. | 阿曼纳迪尔 我知道你在里面 |
[25:24] | Open up! | 开门啊 |
[25:38] | What are you hiding? | 你在藏什么 |
[25:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:52] | I see what’s going on with you. | 我知道你怎么了 |
[25:56] | – You do? – Sure. | -你知道了吗 -当然 |
[25:57] | Humans say that rebound sex is important after a breakup. | 人类说报复性性爱在分手后很重要 |
[26:01] | You don’t have to hide that you’re getting some. | 你干这种事不用遮遮掩掩的 |
[26:05] | I’m not. | 我就没有 |
[26:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[26:11] | Of course. I didn’t want you to feel awkward. | 好吧 我不希望你觉得尴尬 |
[26:13] | Silly me. | 我真傻 |
[26:20] | So what are you doing here? | 所以你来找我做什么 |
[26:23] | I have a problem. | 我遇到了个问题 |
[26:25] | I need your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[26:27] | There’s a new… | 路西法的生命里… |
[26:29] | woman in Lucifer’s life. | 出现了一个新女人 |
[26:32] | I want her gone, but he won’t listen to me. | 我希望她离开 可他不听我的 |
[26:35] | And why do you care? | 这关你什么事 |
[26:36] | I thought you were stepping away from both of us. | 你不是要离我们俩远点吗 |
[26:38] | I am. | 确实是 |
[26:41] | – But before I do, I need you… – I’ll talk to him. | -但我走之前 我需要你 -我会跟他谈 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:49] | Well, that was easy. | 这么痛快 |
[26:51] | I’m his big brother, Maze. | 我是他哥哥 麦子 |
[26:52] | I really should start looking out for him more often. | 从现在开始我应该多关心他 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[27:03] | Dan’s working with Wobble to trace | 丹正在跟沃波尔合作调查 |
[27:05] | what moderator may have pulled both videos. | 是哪个审核员撤下了这两个视频 |
[27:07] | Hopefully, we’ll have an answer soon. | 但愿很快能有结果 |
[27:08] | Then why are you so sure the killer’s | 你怎么这么确定 |
[27:10] | one of these misanthropes? | 杀手是个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[27:11] | Well, serial killers usually start with someone they know. | 连环杀手通常都会从亲近的人下手 |
[27:14] | If the killer worked here, they knew Nick, | 如果杀手在这里工作过 认识尼可 |
[27:16] | saw how much the prank hurt Tommy. | 目睹了他伤害汤米 |
[27:17] | So you think seeing someone they recognized | 所以你觉得杀手在这些变态视频中 |
[27:19] | in one of these twisted videos finally made them snap? | 看到了认识的人 于是决定行凶 |
[27:22] | Maybe it awakened something in them. | 也许唤醒了他内心的什么东西 |
[27:25] | Something that was always there, just fighting to get out. | 唤醒了他内心深处躁动不安的暴戾 |
[27:29] | But… | 可是 |
[27:31] | they were just trying to do a job. | 他们只是想做好工作 |
[27:34] | Job no one else wanted. | 做没人想做的工作 |
[27:35] | Well, maybe they chose that for a reason. | 也许他们有理由做出这样的选择 |
[27:37] | No one chooses to be a sin-eater, Detective. | 没人愿意当食罪者 警探 |
[27:42] | No one wants to be custodian of the world’s filth. | 没人愿意监管这世上的罪孽 |
[27:44] | Why would they? | 他们怎么会愿意 |
[27:46] | Absorbing the worst humanity has to offer, day in and day out. | 每天吸收人类最歹毒的恶意 长此以往 |
[27:50] | Changes you. | 总会受影响 |
[27:52] | So you think it’s the job’s fault | 你觉得他们决定开始制裁 |
[27:53] | that they started to punish? | 是因为这份工作 |
[27:54] | People don’t arrive broken. | 人之初 性本善 |
[27:56] | They start with passion and yearning | 充满了热情与渴望 |
[27:59] | till something comes along that disabuses them of those notions. | 直到这些善意被人毁灭 |
[28:05] | Which means… that none of these people did it. | 也就是说 不是这些人干的 |
[28:08] | Okay. I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[28:10] | Well, look at Tim there, | 你看蒂姆 |
[28:12] | with the photos of his ugly children. | 背面放着他家丑孩子的照片 |
[28:15] | Ivan and his flowerpots. | 伊万面前放着花盆 |
[28:17] | Poor Andrea’s still hoping Destiny’s Child get back together. | 安德亚还在希望天命真女合唱团能够复合 |
[28:20] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:22] | These people still have hope. | 他们还有希望 |
[28:26] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -打扰一下 -怎么 |
[28:27] | Who’s had this job the longest? | 谁在这个职位上待得最久 |
[28:30] | Maybe me. | 可能是我吧 |
[28:31] | I’ve been at it two whole months. | 我做了整整两个月 |
[28:34] | Anyone else? | 还有谁吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 没有 |
[28:36] | Other than Leila, of course. | 当然除了莱拉 |
[28:37] | – Leila, your boss? – Yeah. | -是你老板吗 -对 |
[28:39] | She started as a moderator before the company blew up. | 公司爆火之前 她就是做审核员起步的 |
[28:42] | She was the first of us. | 她是最早的一批员工 |
[28:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:46] | Leila knew Nick, she had access to the videos. | 莱拉认识尼可 可以接触到视频 |
[28:49] | If she’s behind this… | 如果真的是她 |
[28:50] | She’s known what we’ve been doing every step of the way. | 她完全了解我们目前为止的一举一动 |
[28:54] | Dan, I need you to see if you can trace the videos | 丹 你能不能再查一下那些视频 |
[28:56] | to one person in particular now. | 追踪一个特定的人 |
[28:59] | We’re looking at Leila Simms. | 我们怀疑是莱拉·西姆斯 |
[29:06] | I can’t believe we had the killer right under our nose. | 没想到杀手就在我们眼皮底下 |
[29:09] | And she’s gone. | 还让她跑了 |
[29:12] | Touché, Leila. Touché. | 干得漂亮 莱拉 精彩 |
[29:23] | Luci? | 小路 |
[29:25] | Luci, you home? | 小路 你在家吗 |
[29:33] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[29:36] | He left in quite the hurry before. | 刚才急匆匆走了 |
[29:38] | Think it was something I said. | 可能是因为我说错话了 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. Are you his latest, uh…? | 抱歉 你是他的新… |
[29:45] | Trust me, I’m not his latest anything. | 相信我 我一点也不新 |
[29:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:51] | So, what are you doing here, then? | 所以你怎么会在这里 |
[29:54] | I’m having a bit of an existential crisis, I suppose. | 我算是遇上了生存危机吧 |
[29:58] | I’ve been known to be a good listener. | 我很擅长倾听 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:04] | I’m having some trouble with my kids. | 我跟孩子之间出了问题 |
[30:06] | Needed to get away from them for a little bit? | 是想离他们远一点吗 |
[30:08] | No, the opposite, actually. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[30:11] | I’m trying to get closer to them, | 我想接近他们 |
[30:12] | but I’m not having much luck. | 但是似乎不太顺利 |
[30:18] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:20] | Are you a good son? | 你是个好儿子吗 |
[30:23] | I try to be. | 正在努力 |
[30:25] | Well, then perhaps you can explain. | 那也许你能够帮我解答 |
[30:28] | Would a good son | 一个好儿子 |
[30:30] | blindly take his father’s side in a divorce? | 会在离婚时 盲目支持父亲吗 |
[30:36] | Would a good son | 一个好儿子 |
[30:37] | send his mother to Hell? | 会送母亲去地狱吗 |
[30:41] | And would a good son | 一个好儿子 |
[30:43] | stand here right before me, | 会站在我面前 |
[30:46] | without a care in the world, plotting to send me back? | 毫不手软地计划着把我押回地狱吗 |
[30:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:56] | I thought I would come to Earth to be with my sons. | 我想来人间陪我的儿子们 |
[31:00] | Instead, Lucifer is obsessed with his human job, | 可是路西法痴迷于这里人类的工作 |
[31:04] | and you’re still your father’s loyal soldier. | 而你还一味给你父亲卖命 |
[31:06] | I’m tired of fighting for things that I’m never gonna have. | 我不想再争取无法拥有的东西了 |
[31:10] | So just take me back, Amenadiel. | 带我回去吧 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[31:13] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[31:23] | No matter what happens, | 不论发生什么 |
[31:25] | I will always… love you. | 我永远都会 爱你 |
[31:29] | Always. | 永远 |
[31:34] | Leila took down both videos, | 两份视频都是莱拉撤掉的 |
[31:36] | killed Nick and Adam, and then led us | 她杀了尼可和亚当 耍得我们团团转 |
[31:37] | by the nose until she had time to escape. | 直到等来了逃跑的机会 |
[31:40] | Why didn’t I realize it was her? | 我为什么没早想到是她 |
[31:41] | Because as a punisher, she’s quite adept at avoiding her own medicine. | 因为作为惩罚者 她很擅长躲避惩罚 |
[31:45] | Quite impressed, really. | 很不不起 真的 |
[31:46] | 我和沃波尔的审判日 惩罚直播60分钟后开始 | |
[31:50] | Hey, Dan. | 丹 |
[31:51] | Yeah, I just saw it. | 是的 我刚看见 |
[31:52] | I’m already working on a trace. | 我已经在追查来源了 |
[31:53] | “Judgment Day”? | “审判日” |
[31:55] | People should really be careful how they use that phrase. | 人类用这个词真该小心些了 |
[31:57] | It isn’t actually due for another couple of years. | 这还得好几年才到呢 |
[31:57] | 我和沃波尔的审判日 惩罚直播60分钟后开始 | |
[31:59] | She’s gonna kill herself live on the air. | 她要在网上直播自杀 |
[32:02] | What? Well, that won’t do at all. | 什么 那可不行 |
[32:04] | How am I supposed to talk to her if she’s dead? | 她死了我还怎么跟她谈 |
[32:07] | Glad you have your priorities in order. | 很高兴你终于知道点轻重缓急了 |
[32:09] | Thought we were dealing with someone smart and clever, | 我还以为我们对付的是一个聪明有头脑的人 |
[32:10] | who tortured with a brutal sense of irony, | 用残酷的讽刺折磨他人 |
[32:12] | but killing herself | 但是自杀 |
[32:13] | whilst humiliating her company… | 还使自己公司蒙羞 |
[32:15] | Doesn’t fit the pattern. | 并不符合她的行事风格 |
[32:17] | Hey, Sharon, can you pull up the video of Leila driving again? | 莎伦 你能把莱拉开车的视频再调出来吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[32:24] | Pause it there. | 暂停一下 |
[32:25] | What are you looking for, Detective? | 你在找什么 警探 |
[32:27] | Zoom in | 放大 |
[32:27] | to the edge of the seat. | 放大到驾驶座 |
[32:30] | Can you go in tighter? | 能弄清晰点吗 |
[32:37] | Well, I know images can be deceiving, | 我知道图像虽然也会骗人 |
[32:38] | but that looks an awful lot like a gun, doesn’t it? | 但那看起来很像一把枪 不是吗 |
[32:41] | Leila’s not our killer. | 莱拉不是我们要找的杀人凶手 |
[32:43] | She’s in danger. | 她有危险 |
[32:45] | You understand this sicko pretty well. | 你对这个变态的了解很透彻 |
[32:46] | Where do you think he’s going? | 你觉得他要去哪 |
[32:48] | Well, somewhere linked to her sins, I suppose. | 我猜是一个和她的罪行有关的地方 |
[32:51] | We barely know Leila. | 我们一点也不了解莱拉 |
[32:52] | Who knows what the killer thinks she’s done? | 鬼知道凶手认为她做了些什么 |
[32:54] | Well, she runs the company that hosts | 她经营的公司 |
[32:55] | humanity’s worst depravities, | 聚集了人性最邪恶的一面 |
[32:57] | but we know she’s not there. | 但我们知道她不在那儿 |
[32:59] | Hey, Dan, how’s the trace coming? | 丹 你追踪得怎么样了 |
[33:00] | The I.P. Just keeps pinging back to Wobble’s main server. | IP地址一直返回到沃波尔的主服务器 |
[33:02] | It’s got to be a mistake. | 肯定是出错了 |
[33:06] | 我和沃波尔的审判日 惩罚直播60分钟后开始 | |
[33:09] | Unless it’s not a mistake at all. | 有可能根本不是出错 |
[33:16] | You know, if you take away the blinky lights | 如果去掉那些闪烁的灯 |
[33:18] | and add some lost souls, | 再加点迷失的灵魂 |
[33:19] | this place bares a striking resemblance to Hell. | 这里就几乎和地狱一模一样了 |
[33:23] | Listen. | 注意听 |
[33:24] | My name is… Leila Simms. | 我叫 莱拉·西姆斯 |
[33:29] | I’m one of the co-founders of Wobble. | 我是沃波尔公司的联合创始人之一 |
[33:33] | I wanted to apologize to anybody who’s watching | 我想向所有观众们道歉 |
[33:36] | for… for creating a forum… | 因为我创建了一个论坛 |
[33:41] | …where evil and hate sought a refuge. | 里面充斥着邪恶和仇恨 |
[33:45] | And there’s Queen Wobble herself. | 那就是沃波尔女王本尊 |
[33:47] | Yeah, but where’s the killer? | 是的 但是凶手在哪 |
[33:50] | And tonight I go down with the ship. | 今晚我将和这个公司一起接受制裁 |
[33:54] | Right alongside all of those awful sins | 和那些因为我而有机会现身的 |
[33:56] | that-that I helped give a voice to. | 所有丑恶罪行一起 |
[34:01] | Please, please. | 求你 求你 |
[34:03] | P-Please, please. | 求求你 求你了 |
[34:06] | D-Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我做这个 |
[34:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:15] | There’s Ray, the HR rep. | 那是雷 人事主管 |
[34:17] | Goodness me, I should have known. | 我的老天 我早该想到的 |
[34:19] | Halitosis– first sign of evil. | 口臭 坏人的第一特征 |
[34:22] | He had all the access he needed | 他能获取所有信息 |
[34:23] | to find his targets and frame Leila. | 去定位目标然后陷害给莱拉 |
[34:33] | What are you waiting for? Shoot him. | 那你还等什么 开枪打他啊 |
[34:35] | If he drops that lighter, he’ll kill her. | 如果他扔下那个打火机 她就死定了 |
[34:37] | I don’t have a shot. | 我射不中 |
[34:52] | Okay, Detective, this next part will be much easier | 好吧 警探 如果你不在场的话 |
[34:54] | if you’re not here, | 下个环节会轻松很多 |
[34:55] | so I’m gonna politely ask you to leave, okay? | 所以我现在要礼貌地请你离开 好吗 |
[34:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[34:57] | We’re gonna figure this out. Just give me a second. | 我们要想个法子 给我点时间 |
[35:05] | All right, no rush. | 好吧 不着急 |
[35:07] | Whilst you’re pondering, I’m gonna go and have a word | 你绞脑汁的时候 我要过去和那个凶手 |
[35:09] | with our killer. | 聊一聊 |
[35:10] | That’s a great idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[35:13] | Sorry, say that again. | 不好意思 你再说一遍 |
[35:15] | I never meant to cause anybody any pain. | 我无意给任何人带来痛苦 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[35:25] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[35:27] | Hate to, uh, blow up your spot, | 很不想破坏你的地盘 |
[35:29] | but I have a question to ask you before you complete | 但是在你完成你这变态的现场设计之前 |
[35:31] | this twisted little mise-en-scene. | 我要问你个问题 |
[35:33] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[35:34] | I swear I will drop this, and she is dead. | 我发誓我会扔下这个 她就会被烧死 |
[35:37] | There’s the halitosis. | 又是这口臭 |
[35:38] | It travels, doesn’t it? | 传得可是够远的 |
[35:39] | You should really get that looked at, but first, | 你该去治治这个毛病 但首先 |
[35:42] | indulge me this one simple query. | 请允许我问个简单的问题 |
[35:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:50] | What? | 什么 |
[35:51] | Why are you a punisher? | 为什么你要做惩罚者 |
[35:54] | I understand the longing for justice | 我能体会对正义的渴求 |
[35:56] | or the joy of sweet revenge, | 或是复仇的甜蜜喜悦 |
[35:59] | but no one’s forcing you to do this, | 但是没人逼你这样做 |
[36:01] | so why would you take it upon yourself? | 那为什么你要自己承担起这个责任 |
[36:06] | Because I couldn’t take it anymore. | 因为我再也忍受不了了 |
[36:08] | All that evil is constantly spreading. | 所有的罪恶不断地蔓延 |
[36:11] | I had to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[36:14] | I had to punish them. | 我必须得惩罚他们 |
[36:17] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:20] | You didn’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不用做 |
[36:21] | You wanted to punish them. | 是你自己想要惩罚他们 |
[36:23] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样 |
[36:24] | Yes, it started with Nick– that was impulsive. | 是的 先是尼可 那次是临时起意 |
[36:26] | But then you got a taste for blood, | 但是你尝到了鲜血的甜头 |
[36:28] | and it felt good, didn’t it? | 那感觉很美好 不是吗 |
[36:30] | I was doing my part. | 我只是做我该做的 |
[36:31] | You had big plans to go on vengeance quest | 你胸有大志想继续你的复仇大业 |
[36:33] | until we came nipping at your heels, | 直到我们差点追查到你时 |
[36:35] | at which point poor Leila took the fall. | 你就把可怜的莱拉推出去顶罪 |
[36:37] | – An innocent! – No, you’re wrong. | -她是无辜的 -不 你错了 |
[36:39] | And then what, you’d stop? | 然后怎样 你想收手 |
[36:40] | Get away scot-free? | 想平安无事地脱罪 |
[36:45] | We both know you can’t stop because you love it! | 你我都清楚你收不了手 因为你享受其中 |
[36:49] | Just like the people you punished. | 就像你惩罚的那些人一样 |
[36:51] | I don’t! I… | 我不是 我… |
[36:57] | I do. | 对 |
[37:02] | I-I like seeing them beg for forgiveness. | 我喜欢看他们乞求饶命的样子 |
[37:06] | You see, the difference between us | 我们之间的区别就是 |
[37:08] | is that you became part of the problem, Ray. | 你也成了问题的一部分 雷 |
[37:10] | Someone deserving punishment. | 你也应该被惩罚 |
[37:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:19] | I do. | 我需要被惩罚 |
[37:22] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[37:25] | No, wait! | 不要 等等 |
[37:45] | Man, you really don’t shut up. | 你真是一张嘴就停不下来 |
[37:48] | Congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[37:50] | I suppose you could say I look quite extinguished. | 这回你可以说我帅得掉渣了 |
[37:54] | Right. | 好了 |
[37:55] | Shall we get you untied? | 我来帮你松绑吧 |
[38:00] | Burning the midnight oil? | 在开夜车 |
[38:04] | Ha, ha, what can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[38:05] | Being everybody’s bitch really sucks. | 给大伙儿当狗腿子本来就不好受 |
[38:07] | Yeah, well, it won’t last forever. | 不会一直如此的 |
[38:10] | So I’ve had some time to think, | 我想了一段时间 |
[38:13] | and, um… I realize that | 然后我发现 |
[38:17] | I’ve been really harsh lately. | 我最近一直非常严厉 |
[38:18] | It’s okay… | 没关系 |
[38:19] | No, let me finish, please. | 不 让我说完 |
[38:21] | I’ve been really hard on you for a while now. | 我这段时间对你一直很苛刻 |
[38:24] | And I’ve been… | 我最近 |
[38:27] | so upset and so angry. | 非常的焦躁易怒 |
[38:29] | And… I did, I felt really betrayed. | 我确实觉得自己被背叛了 |
[38:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:34] | But I realize you’ve… | 但是我意识到 |
[38:37] | you’ve been working so hard to make it right, | 你一直在努力弥补我们的关系 |
[38:39] | and I feel like, for the sake of Trixie, | 我觉得为了翠茜 |
[38:43] | that we should go on the trip. | 我们应该去露营 |
[38:46] | You know, we should go, | 我们应该去 |
[38:47] | like we always have. | 就像以前一样 |
[38:51] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[38:53] | Wh… What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:58] | You were right before. | 你之前说得对 |
[39:01] | We shouldn’t lie to our daughter. | 我们不应该欺骗女儿 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:07] | Look, I-I’m always gonna be Trixie’s dad. | 我永远会是翠茜的爸爸 |
[39:12] | And I’m always gonna be part of your lives. | 我也永远会是你生活的一部分 |
[39:15] | But we’ve been living in the past for too long. | 但一直以来我们都太过沉溺于过去 |
[39:22] | We’re no, we’re no good for Trixie | 如果我们不适合彼此 |
[39:23] | if we’re no good for each other. | 就不适合与翠茜一家三口一起生活 |
[39:30] | But I think we both know the truth. | 但是我想我们都知道这个事实 |
[39:37] | It’s time we get a divorce. | 我们是时候离婚了 |
[39:58] | Hello, Luci. | 你好小路 |
[40:04] | Tell me you didn’t do it. | 告诉我你没做那件事 |
[40:07] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[40:07] | Don’t play stupid with me. | 不要跟我装傻 |
[40:09] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你非常清楚我在说什么 |
[40:11] | Easy, Lucifer. | 路西法 放轻松 |
[40:13] | Your brother didn’t send me to Hell, | 如果你是在担心我 |
[40:15] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 你的哥哥没有送我回地狱 |
[40:17] | But you were so adamant. | 但你一直执意如此 |
[40:20] | I told you, Lucifer, | 我告诉过你 路西法 |
[40:21] | a mother’s love counts for more than you think. | 母爱永远比你想的要更加深重 |
[40:24] | My time on earth has helped me to realize | 在人间的这段时间让我明白 |
[40:26] | that father has a tendency to overreact. | 父亲总是过激行事 |
[40:29] | So you’re going against dad? | 所以你现在跟爸爸对着干了 |
[40:33] | Things change, brother. | 万物易变 弟弟 |
[40:35] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[40:38] | Well, I for one am grateful that we’re all just | 我自己对我们家庭成员重新 |
[40:40] | in the same room, together, as a family again. | 在这里相聚感到非常开心 |
[40:45] | Yes, not so fast, mother. | 妈妈 别高兴得太早 |
[40:47] | You see, I did make a promise, | 我确实曾经允诺过 |
[40:48] | and I am a man of my word. | 我也是一个信守诺言的人 |
[40:50] | I told you that you could stay here | 我跟你说过你可以一直呆在这里 |
[40:52] | until I figured out how to | 直到我找到和父亲 |
[40:53] | reconcile my deal with dad, | 折中完成约定的方法 |
[40:55] | and now I have. | 现在我找到了 |
[40:56] | So you’re going to punish me anyway? | 所以你还是要处罚我吗 |
[40:58] | I am, indeed. And not because | 是的 但不是因为 |
[41:00] | I’ve been brainwashed by dad or I’m trying to prove anything. | 我被父亲洗脑了或者要证明什么 |
[41:03] | I punish because I’m good at it. | 我惩罚你是因为我擅长这个 |
[41:07] | I like giving people their due. | 我喜欢让人们得到应得的 |
[41:11] | Makes me happy. | 这让我开心 |
[41:14] | I suppose I can’t ask for a better reason. | 我想我没法让你给我个更好的理由了 |
[41:18] | Which brings me to your sentence. | 我要对你宣判 |
[41:22] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[41:24] | you shall remain right here on Earth | 你要留在人间 |
[41:27] | amongst the creatures you so despise… | 与其他你所鄙视的人类生活在一起 |
[41:31] | as one of them. | 成为一个凡人 |
[41:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:34] | You’re going to send me | 你是要把我留在 |
[41:35] | into the life of Charlotte Richards? | 夏洛特·理查德的生活中吗 |
[41:39] | – Well, how’s that supposed to work? – Not my problem. | -这怎么能行呢 -这我就不管了 |
[41:41] | And what if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[41:43] | You can’t fight this; you’re human now. | 你没办法抗争 你是现在是人类 |
[41:45] | But that husband… | 但是她有丈夫 |
[41:46] | And there’s children, right? | 还有孩子 对吗 |
[41:48] | They’re going to need things. | 他们会有各种需求 |
[41:49] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 正合我意呢 |
[41:52] | But if you truly want to be with your sons, | 但如果你真的想陪你的儿子 |
[41:53] | then that’s the price that you have to pay. | 这就是你要付出的代价 |
[42:06] | So be it. | 那就来吧 |
[42:27] | Your money or your life, bitch. | 小妞 给我钱还是要命 |
[42:29] | I-I choose money? | 我要钱吧 |
[42:32] | Does anyone choose life? | 有人会要命吗 |
[42:33] | – That doesn’t very… – Give me that! | -这不太… -拿过来 |
[42:35] | I’ll give you what you want! Just hold on. | 你要什么我给你 等一下 |
[42:37] | I said, hold on! | 我说了等一下 |