时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lucifer… | 《路西法》前情回顾… |
[00:02] | You slept with my… | 你睡了我妈… |
[00:05] | I know you had Boris killed. And John Decker. | 我知道你杀了鲍里斯 还有约翰·戴克 |
[00:09] | – such a shame there’s no evidence, right? – You see, the Russians, | -真可惜你没有证据 对吗 -俄国人 |
[00:12] | they don’t like it when one of their own is taken out | 他们可不喜欢他们的人 |
[00:14] | without permission. | 被别人私下干掉 |
[00:15] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 想不到你还有这种手段 |
[00:16] | I’m impressed. | 刮目相看啊 |
[00:17] | You want Perry to go to jail, | 你想让佩里蹲监狱 |
[00:20] | call Lucifer a liar. | 就得说路西法是个骗子 |
[00:21] | “A liar”? | 骗子 |
[00:23] | Lucifer is not a liar. | 路西法不是骗子 |
[00:25] | He is the… | 路西法是… |
[00:26] | best partner I have ever had. | 我有过最棒的搭档 |
[00:29] | And I can only hope that he can count on me | 我只希望他能像我信赖他一样 |
[00:32] | as much as I count on him. | 信任我 |
[00:34] | Your Father put her here. | 你父亲把她安排在这里 |
[00:35] | In Lucifer’s path. | 等着路西法 |
[00:37] | It means Chloe’s not an obstacle. | 这意味着克洛伊并不是障碍 |
[00:39] | She’s how we’ll get it all back. | 有她我们就都能回家了 |
[00:42] | Detective… | 警探 |
[00:44] | what you said today in the courtroom… | 你今天在法庭上所说的… |
[00:46] | It was the truth. | 都是事实 |
[01:05] | I, | 我 |
[01:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:09] | Well, I-I got you burgers and fries but I forgot the ketchup. | 我帮你买了汉堡和薯条 忘记拿番茄酱了 |
[01:13] | I hate ketchup. | 我不喜欢番茄酱 |
[01:15] | Foolish condiment. | 是啊 算什么调料 |
[01:17] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[01:19] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[01:21] | This is your flight attendant speaking. | 我是为您服务的空乘 |
[01:23] | Please buckle up. | 请系好安全带 |
[01:26] | Jana? | 珍娜 |
[01:28] | I didn’t know you were expecting company. | 我不知道你还约了客人 |
[01:30] | I wasn’t. I… | 我没有 |
[01:33] | Surprise layover in L.A., | 我突然要在洛杉矶待一阵 |
[01:34] | I thought we could rack up some miles. | 我们可以一起攒点里程 |
[01:39] | She’s welcome to join, if she’s game. | 她想玩的话也可以参加 |
[01:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:44] | Wait. No… Detective. | 等等 警探 |
[01:45] | I had no idea that Jana was coming over. | 我不知道珍娜会过来 |
[01:49] | It’s okay. I’ll let you two catch up. | 没事的 你们好好叙旧吧 |
[01:50] | Detective, please! Come on. | 警探 求你了 别这样 |
[01:52] | I mean, we were… we were having a moment. | 我们刚才 那一刻气氛多好啊 |
[01:56] | Don’t be angry. | 别生气 |
[01:58] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[01:59] | I’m… glad she showed up. | 我 我挺高兴她来了 |
[02:02] | – You are? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[02:04] | She just kept me from making a big mistake. | 不然我差点酿成大错 |
[02:08] | Detective! | 警探 |
[02:14] | I… Jana… | 我 珍娜 |
[02:16] | Wheels up, Captain? | 收起起落架吧 机长 |
[02:19] | I’m afraid this flight’s grounded. | 抱歉 本次航班停飞了 |
[02:39] | You want some juice with your eggs, honey? | 你的鸡蛋要配果汁吗 亲爱的 |
[02:42] | I don’t like eggs. | 我不喜欢鸡蛋 |
[02:43] | What? | 什么 |
[02:44] | Since when don’t you like eggs? | 你什么时候不喜欢鸡蛋了 |
[02:47] | They’re a wondrously scrumptious start to your day. | 焦糖烤饼干助您开启美妙的一天 |
[02:51] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[02:52] | Who got you this? Maze? | 谁给你买的 麦子吗 |
[02:53] | They’re my favorite. | 我最喜欢吃了 |
[02:55] | Please, please, Mommy? | 求你了 妈妈 |
[02:58] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[02:59] | Okay. But only because I missed story time. | 好吧 看在昨晚没给你讲故事的份上 |
[03:02] | Were you working last night? | 你昨晚在工作吗 |
[03:05] | No. I had a little dinner. | 没有 去吃晚餐了 |
[03:08] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[03:10] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[03:13] | So if you weren’t working, | 如果不是工作的话 |
[03:15] | was it, like, a date? | 你们是约会了吗 |
[03:17] | With flowers and candles and songs about naked stuff? | 有鲜花有蜡烛 还有唱光屁股的事的歌吗 |
[03:21] | No! Definitely no. | 没有 当然不是 |
[03:22] | It wasn’t a… it wasn’t a date. It-it really wasn’t. | 不是 不是约会 真的不是 |
[03:26] | Then why are your cheeks getting red, Mommy? | 那你为什么脸红了 妈妈 |
[03:28] | My cheeks aren’t getting red… | 我没有脸红 |
[03:33] | Check it out. | 快看看 |
[03:38] | Yeah. I had no idea you were so concerned | 好吧 没想到你这么关心 |
[03:40] | about L.A.’s water shortages. | 洛杉矶水资源短缺问题 |
[03:42] | What? No. Wrong side. | 什么 反了 看这边 |
[03:44] | 洛杉矶时报 佩里·史密斯疑似被黑帮杀害 | |
[03:45] | Someone got his ass. | 有人干掉他了 |
[03:48] | Monkey, go get your backpack. | 宝贝 去拿背包 |
[03:50] | I’m good. I’ll stay here. | 没事 我在这待会儿 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Someone told me he died this morning. I heard. | 对 今早有人跟我说他死了 听说了 |
[04:01] | Wait, why aren’t you happy? | 等等 你怎么不开心 |
[04:03] | Your father’s killer finally got what he deserved. | 你的杀父仇人终于付出了代价 |
[04:05] | What Perry Smith deserved was to rot in jail | 佩里·史密斯应该付出的代价是 |
[04:08] | for the rest of his life. | 蹲一辈子监狱 |
[04:10] | But still. | 不过 |
[04:11] | Pretty awesome that someone took him out, right? | 有人干掉了他 应该算是好事吧 |
[04:15] | I bet it hurt. | 肯定很疼 |
[04:17] | A lot. | 非常疼 |
[04:18] | Whoever did this is no better than he was. | 不管是谁动的手 都跟他一样是个杀人犯 |
[04:39] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[04:41] | There’s something very important we need to discuss. | 我有很重要的事要找你谈 |
[04:43] | New visitors policy. Hot women turning up unannounced | 关于访客我定了新规矩 这里不欢迎 |
[04:46] | are no longer welcome. | 不请自来的美女 |
[04:47] | Especially those who are secretly my mother. | 尤其你这种内心是我妈的人 |
[04:49] | Well, I think you’ll make an exception | 我觉得你听完我要说的话 |
[04:51] | when you hear what I have to say. | 就会通融一下了 |
[04:54] | Well, spit it out. I don’t have an eternity here. | 快说啊 我可不能陪你耗到天荒地老 |
[04:56] | Oh, yes. Actually, I do. | 对了 我还真能 |
[04:58] | I just want you gone. | 我只是希望你赶紧走 |
[05:01] | It’s about Chloe. | 是关于克洛伊的事 |
[05:04] | What have you done this time? | 你又干什么好事了 |
[05:07] | Son, I don’t know how to tell you this. | 儿子 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[05:11] | What is it, Mum? | 到底怎么了 妈 |
[05:14] | I… | 我 |
[05:17] | …was wrong. | 我错了 |
[05:18] | I wanted to prove to you | 我之前想向你证明 |
[05:19] | that Chloe wasn’t worthy of you. | 克洛伊配不上你 |
[05:21] | I gave her every incentive to turn on you. | 我给了她无数动机 逼她背叛你 |
[05:24] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[05:26] | She impressed me. | 我被她打动了 |
[05:28] | I’m starting to understand what you see in her. | 我开始明白你为什么看中她了 |
[05:33] | – But… regardless, it’s a moot point. – Why’s that? | -无所谓了 都没什么意义了 -为什么 |
[05:37] | Because what you couldn’t destroy, I did all on my own. | 因为你没能破坏掉的感情 被我亲手摧毁了 |
[05:45] | Look, just call it a case of stewardess interruptus. | 就称为”空姐的扰乱”吧 |
[05:49] | Perhaps it was for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[05:52] | I know you don’t believe that. | 我知道你并不相信这一点 |
[05:55] | I don’t know what happened between you two. | 我不知道你们俩之间发生了什么 |
[05:58] | But I do know that Chloe proved herself to you. | 但我知道克洛伊向你证明了自己 |
[06:03] | Maybe now it’s your turn. | 也许这次该你了 |
[06:06] | Maybe now it’s time that you prove yourself to her. | 轮到你向她证明自己了 |
[06:13] | You don’t have to prove anything to me. | 你不用向我证明什么 |
[06:15] | Well, normally, I would agree with you. | 一般来说 我也觉得我不用 |
[06:17] | But you insist on letting an impossibly attractive | 但你非让一位致命性感的空乘人员 |
[06:19] | flight attendant come between us. And not in the fun way. | 插入我们之间 还不是有趣的那种”插入” |
[06:21] | Lucifer, we are very different people | 路西法 我们完全是两类人 |
[06:23] | with very different personalities, | 性格也天差地别 |
[06:25] | and I’m not judging. | 我不是说你这样不好 |
[06:26] | I’m a homicide detective, not the slut police. | 我是个凶杀案警探 不是放荡警察 |
[06:28] | And I mean you, not her. | 我指的是你 不是她 |
[06:30] | Nothing happened after you left. | 你走之后什么也没发生 |
[06:32] | Not my business if it did. | 发生了也不关我事 |
[06:33] | What I’m saying is things have changed now, | 我想说的是现在情况不同了 |
[06:35] | since we had our moment. | 自从我们有过那一刻之后 |
[06:38] | We didn’t have a moment. | 我们根本没有什么那一刻 |
[06:39] | Yes we did. And I can assure you | 当然有 我可以向你保证 |
[06:41] | Detective, I will never lay eyes on that flight attendant again. | 警探 我以后再也不会看那空姐一眼 |
[06:49] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:51] | Oh no. Jana. | 不 珍娜 |
[06:54] | Always with the tragic timing. | 总是这么不赶巧 |
[07:07] | Doesn’t seem to be a mugging. | 看起来不像抢劫 |
[07:08] | Cash, credit card, keys, all still here. | 现金 信用卡 钥匙都在 |
[07:12] | Can you look for her phone? Thanks. | 你能找找她的手机吗 谢谢 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 我对你朋友的遭遇非常遗憾 |
[07:20] | I don’t think I deserve the term. We hardly knew each other, really. | 应该算不上朋友 我们几乎不认识 |
[07:23] | So a woman showed up to your house for sex and you barely knew her? | 一个女人去你家和你做爱 而你都不认识她 |
[07:26] | Of course that’s what happened. | 当然是这样了 |
[07:28] | Guilty as charged. | 我有错 |
[07:29] | You want to tell me what happened last night? | 你想告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[07:32] | Jana left five minutes after you did. Alive. | 你走后五分钟珍娜就走了 活得好好的 |
[07:35] | I believe you, but can anyone else confirm your story? | 我相信你 但有其他人能证实你的说辞吗 |
[07:38] | Well, I was with 300 of my closest strangers in Lux. | 我和三百个最熟悉的陌生人一起在光之吧 |
[07:42] | I went to the bar right after she left. | 她走之后我就立刻去了光之吧 |
[07:44] | Well, what about the five minutes before she left? | 她走之前那五分钟呢 |
[07:47] | Are you jealous, Detective? | 你吃醋了吗 警探 |
[07:49] | No. I’m just trying to piece together a timeline. | 没有 我只是想拼出时间线而已 |
[07:52] | – A lot can happen in five minutes. – You can’t be suggesting… | -五分钟能发生很多事 -你难道在暗示 |
[07:55] | That you slept with her? I’m not. | 你和她上床了吗 我没有 |
[07:56] | No. That I’m a two-pump chump. | 不 暗示我是个”快枪手” |
[07:58] | If we’d slept together, she wouldn’t have left until the morning. | 要是我们上床了 她今早之前绝对走不了 |
[08:00] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[08:03] | Maybe she’d still be alive. | 也许她还能活命 |
[08:05] | Okay, what else can you tell me about Jana? | 好吧 你还知道珍娜其他事吗 |
[08:07] | I need to put together a victim profile. | 我得做出受害人侧写 |
[08:09] | Well, I mean, she gave incredible… | 她难以置信的… |
[08:11] | – And I’m not talking about her sexual skills. – Right. | -除了她的床上技巧 -好吧 |
[08:14] | Maybe her last name, friends, family, | 比如她姓什么 她的朋友 家人 |
[08:16] | where she was staying when she was in L.A.? | 她在洛杉矶会住在哪儿 |
[08:18] | I’m a lover, not a Rolodex. | 我是个情人 不是名片盒 |
[08:19] | – Detective. Found it in the tunnel. – Thank you. | -警探 在隧道里发现的 -谢谢 |
[08:25] | 你在洛杉矶吗 我需要见你 我现在就得见你 你知道我在找什么 别惹我 我知道你来了 珍娜 搞什么 赶紧甩了光之吧那笨蛋 现在过来 不然要你好看 | |
[08:26] | All threatening texts. All sent from the same number. | 都是威胁短信 同一个号码发的 |
[08:29] | This last one, just before she got to your place. | 最后一条正好是她到你那里之前 |
[08:32] | “Ditch the loser from Lux”? | “赶紧甩了光之吧那废柴” |
[08:35] | This is terrible. She was seeing someone else at Lux? | 太糟糕了 她还在光之吧约了别人 |
[08:38] | I think it means you. | 这说的应该是你 |
[08:45] | The number on Jana’s cell | 珍娜手机里的号码 |
[08:46] | belongs to a wealthy Silicon Valley guy, Andy Kleinberg. | 属于安迪·克莱因伯格 富有的硅谷商人 |
[08:50] | We tracked his phone’s GPS to some | 我们追踪了他手机里的定位系统 |
[08:51] | swanky Malibu beach house. | 定位到了马里布的海滨别墅 |
[08:56] | I’ll send you the address, Chloe. | 我把地址发给你 克洛伊 |
[08:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[09:03] | You see this? We’re basically famous. | 你看见了吗 我们出名了 |
[09:08] | Are you nuts? You brag about what we did in a police precinct? | 你疯了吗 来警局吹嘘我们做了什么 |
[09:12] | – Dude. Chill. I was coming to get my check. – Yeah. | -大哥别紧张 我只是来拿支票 -是吗 |
[09:17] | And I thought that we could… celebrate our righteous kill. | 也许我们可以为正当杀人庆祝一下 |
[09:23] | We didn’t kill anyone, okay? We just… | 我们谁也没杀 明白吗 我们只是… |
[09:27] | We gave karmic justice a little nudge. | 给”因果报应”搭了把手 |
[09:30] | Is that what we’re calling the Russian mob now? | 我们现在这么叫俄罗斯黑帮了吗 |
[09:34] | Come on! Let’s grab some vodka, we’ll make it a theme. | 走吧 去喝伏特加吧 就当是主题派对了 |
[09:38] | Maze, we’re not having a drink. | 麦子 我们不会去喝酒的 |
[09:40] | We shouldn’t even be seen together until all this blows over. | 这事平息之前 我们甚至不该凑在一起 |
[09:43] | Do you get it? | 你明白吗 |
[10:02] | Trying to blend in? | 想进去玩玩吗 |
[10:04] | Well, it’s not often I get to break out the linen. | 毕竟我难得有穿亚麻西装出街的机会 |
[10:07] | Speaking of style, I’ve got to get one of these for Lux. | 说到这个 我得给光之吧弄座滑梯 |
[10:10] | Yeah, that would really tie the place together. | 那绝对能让你那地方好起来 |
[10:12] | Look, for the last time… | 我说最后一遍 |
[10:13] | Yes. Hello. For the last time, Detective, | 你好 最后一遍 警探 |
[10:15] | nothing happened with Jana after you left. | 你走之后 我和珍娜什么也没干 |
[10:18] | I believe you. It just doesn’t… change anything. | 我相信你 只是这改变不了什么 |
[10:21] | Well, why not? | 为什么 |
[10:23] | Well, look at this party. | 你看看这场派对 |
[10:25] | I bet this is your definition of fun, isn’t it? | 这就是你眼里的乐趣 是不是 |
[10:28] | Well, I mean, I prefer scotch in a lowball to sex on the beach… | 和激情海滩相比 我更喜欢美酒夜光杯 |
[10:31] | and the drink, I mean. But dealer’s choice. | 还有这饮料 不过客随主便嘛 |
[10:34] | Okay, well, fun for me | 好吧 对我来说 |
[10:35] | – is being home with Trixie, reading her a book. – Really? | -乐趣是在家给翠茜读故事 -真的吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[10:41] | And that’s okay, but we’re different. Like, too different. | 这没关系 我们很不同 非常不同 |
[10:44] | Well, as a wise man once said, | 有一位智者曾经说过 |
[10:46] | “Opposites attract.” | “异性相吸” |
[10:48] | I believe that was an animated cat in a music video. | 我记得是一部音乐电影里的卡通猫说的 |
[10:51] | – A wise animated cat. – Excuse me. | -一只睿智的卡通猫 -打扰一下 |
[10:54] | I am looking for Andy Kleinberg. | 我想找安迪·克莱因伯格 |
[10:56] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[10:58] | Don’t waste your time with him. | 何必在他身上浪费时间 |
[11:00] | Let me get you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[11:00] | Keep it in your pants, Tommy Bahama. | 管住你的下半身 沙滩男 |
[11:02] | She’s spoken for, thank you. | 她已经名花有主了 谢谢 |
[11:04] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[11:05] | So do you know where Andy is? | 你知道安迪在哪儿吗 |
[11:08] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:13] | Andy Kleinberg? | 安迪·克莱因伯格吗 |
[11:14] | You’re blocking my view. | 你挡住我看风景了 |
[11:15] | The view from a jail cell sucks, too. | 监狱外的风景可不好看 |
[11:17] | What, is this a joke? | 什么意思 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:19] | Wait, is this one of George’s pranks | 等下 乔治又在恶作剧 |
[11:21] | to get me back for that stripper? | 要我回去看脱衣舞娘吗 |
[11:23] | Hey, are you a stripper? | 你是个脱衣舞娘吗 |
[11:24] | I’d recommend you stop talking now. | 我建议你快闭嘴 |
[11:27] | Jana Lawrence was found murdered this morning. | 今早警方发现珍娜·劳伦斯被谋杀了 |
[11:29] | She was my stewardess on my flight yesterday. So? | 她是我昨天航班上的乘务员 怎么了 |
[11:31] | So you sent her a threatening text. | 你给她发了一条威胁短信 |
[11:33] | “Ditch the loser from Lux.” | “赶紧甩了光之吧那废柴” |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:36] | She said she was hooking up with some DJ named Lucifer. | 她说她要勾搭一个叫路西法的打碟的 |
[11:38] | DJ? How dare you! | 打碟的 你好大的胆子 |
[11:41] | “Meet me now, or else”? | “现在过来 不然要你好看” |
[11:42] | Yeah, or else this is shut off. No mas. | 是啊 不然我就玩完 没戏了 |
[11:47] | Look, I sent that text to, like, 25 girls last night. | 我昨晚给差不多25个姑娘发了短信 |
[11:49] | It’s called a “Booty call.” You ever have one? | 这叫”约炮” 你没约过炮吗 |
[11:51] | Of course not. Booties call me. | 当然没有 都是炮约我 |
[11:54] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[11:55] | Look, is there anyone who can prove you not having sex? | 有没有人能证明你没有和人上床 |
[11:58] | I had sex. | 我上了 |
[11:59] | Meet Sharon. | 这是莎伦 |
[12:01] | Hey, Lucifer. | 嗨 路西法 |
[12:02] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:03] | She can attest to my whereabouts all night long. | 她能证明我昨天一整晚在哪儿 |
[12:06] | And she can, too. | 她也可以 |
[12:08] | Now… if you’ll excuse me, | 现在… 没事的话 |
[12:11] | I’d like to go somewhere where you two are not. | 我要去个没有你俩的地方 |
[12:18] | – Charming. – You know… | -有意思 -知道吗… |
[12:20] | you and him have a lot in common. | 你跟他有很多相像的地方 |
[12:22] | We are nothing alike. | 我们一点都不像 |
[12:24] | Really? Right. | 真的吗 是哦 |
[12:26] | Well, that is clearly off the rack. | 那肯定是量产的便宜货 |
[12:28] | Inferior linen. | 次品亚麻面料 |
[12:29] | Not remotely the same. | 和我这一身差的远了 |
[12:30] | Regardless, I don’t think he’s our killer. | 无所谓了 我觉得他不是我们要找的凶手 |
[12:32] | Let’s go talk to your friend Sharon. | 我们去和你的朋友莎伦聊聊 |
[12:34] | See if his alibi checks out. | 看看他的不在场证明是不是真的 |
[12:36] | She’s not my friend. She’s just a woman that I… | 她不是我的朋友 她只是个和我… |
[12:38] | No, actually, that’s worse. | 不对 这样说好像更糟 |
[12:40] | Right, where to, then? | 好吧 接下来去哪 |
[12:41] | There’s been another murder. | 又有一起谋杀案 |
[12:43] | Ballistics match our flight attendant. | 子弹和我们在空姐身上发现的一致 |
[12:50] | The victim was in the shower when he was killed. | 被害人遇害时在洗澡 |
[12:52] | Signs of a struggled. Looks like he was tortured, too. | 有搏斗迹象 看上去他被拷打过 |
[12:54] | So Jana’s killer had it in | 杀珍娜的凶手 |
[12:56] | for this poor chap as well, did they? | 也对这个可怜的家伙下毒手了吗 |
[12:58] | On the upside, looks like he didn’t have | 好的一面是 这样一来 |
[13:00] | anything to do with this case after all. | 你就和案子无关了 |
[13:03] | Pretty sure you didn’t sleep with this guy. | 我很确定你没和这个家伙睡过 |
[13:07] | Actually, you’re wrong about that, detective. | 其实 你错了 警探 |
[13:12] | Raj. So fit. | 拉杰 多好的身材啊 |
[13:16] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[13:17] | What, that a man was one of my lovers? | 怎么 我有一个情人是男的 |
[13:19] | Come now, detective, it’s the 21st century. | 得了吧 警探 现在都是21世纪了 |
[13:21] | It’s not that, | 不是这个 |
[13:22] | it’s that you slept with both victims. | 两名被害人都和你发生过性关系 |
[13:24] | We’ve been trying to find a connection between the two, | 我们想找到两个案子的联系 |
[13:26] | and so far all we have is you. | 而目前来看 联系只有你 |
[13:28] | Well, I wish I could help you. | 好吧 希望我能帮上忙 |
[13:30] | What, you didn’t get details between the sweet nothings? | 怎么 你们调情的时候没套出什么信息吗 |
[13:32] | Quite a few, actually. | 其实还真不少 |
[13:33] | But they were mostly about what he desired, | 不过谈话的重点多半是他有什么欲望 |
[13:35] | which I doubt you want to hear. | 我觉得你可能不太想听 |
[13:38] | What if this whole thing is about desire? | 如果重点就是欲望呢 |
[13:40] | You’ve been with a lot of people. | 你的前任那么多 |
[13:42] | What if one of them got jealous | 会不会是其中一个吃醋了 |
[13:43] | and wanted you all to themselves? | 想独占你 |
[13:45] | What, you think one of my exes is | 怎么 你觉得是我的某个前任 |
[13:46] | killing off the others? | 在杀其他的前任吗 |
[13:47] | Look, I’ve seen what your exes are capable of. | 我见识过你的前任有多厉害 |
[13:50] | Charlotte Richards, to name one. | 比如说 夏洛特·理查德 |
[13:51] | Bloody hell, for the last time, | 老天啊 最后再说一次 |
[13:53] | she is not an ex. | 她不是我的前任 |
[13:56] | Either way, we should warn them | 不管怎样 我们应该警告他们 |
[13:57] | that they could be in trouble. | 当心潜在的危险 |
[13:58] | While Dan’s looking into other connections between our victims, | 丹会调查两个被害人有没有其它联系 |
[14:01] | we should talk to anyone you’ve slept with. | 我们该去和所有你睡过的人谈谈 |
[14:03] | That’s a brilliant plan. | 这个计划真妙 |
[14:05] | It is? | 是吗 |
[14:05] | Well, what better way to prove my word to you | 还有什么比一群前任对我歌功颂德 |
[14:07] | than a bevy of exes singing my praises? | 能更好能向你证明我的话 |
[14:10] | Sure. That’s definitely what’s gonna happen. | 当然 他们感恩的话儿肯定说不完 |
[14:12] | Okay, | 那好 |
[14:13] | a list of everyone you’ve slept with in the last eight weeks. | 过去两个月里 和你睡过的所有人的名单 |
[14:17] | Right, you’ll need a much bigger notepad. | 你需要一个大得多的笔记本 |
[14:55] | You slept with all of them? | 你和他们全都睡过吗 |
[14:56] | Yes. Bit of a dry spell the last couple of months. | 是啊 前几个月过得有点乏味 |
[15:00] | This is a waste of time. | 这简直是浪费时间 |
[15:01] | I refuse to believe that one of my former lovers | 我不相信我其中一个前任 |
[15:03] | would kill another. | 会杀害另一个 |
[15:04] | Yeah, well, so far we don’t have any other connections. | 目前我们没找到其他的联系 |
[15:07] | And people will go to crazy lengths for the ones they love, | 人们对爱人是很疯狂的 |
[15:10] | even if they’re the ones who suggested the split… | 即便分手是她们主动提出 |
[15:13] | and still have feelings, even though they shouldn’t. | 但是还有感情 虽然不应该有 |
[15:17] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[15:21] | Did I just say that out loud? | 我刚把这话说出声了吗 |
[15:22] | – Yes. – Oh. Never mind. | -是的 -当我没说 |
[15:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | It was an amazing, | 那是一个非常 |
[15:29] | amazing night. | 非常美妙的夜晚 |
[15:31] | But the next day, Lucifer was with another woman, | 但是第二天 路西法却和另一个女人一起 |
[15:33] | so did that make you jealous? | 你吃醋吗 |
[15:36] | Jealous? Why? | 吃醋 为什么 |
[15:38] | Well, because he basically used you for sex and moved on. | 因为他就是和你上个床 然后继续鬼混 |
[15:42] | – Did that bother you? – I knew what I was in for. | -你讨厌这样吗 -我知道我想要什么 |
[15:44] | And what were you in for? | 你想要什么 |
[15:45] | The best night of my life. | 我人生中最美好的一夜 |
[15:47] | The best night of my life. | 我人生中最美好的一夜 |
[15:49] | The best night of my life. | 我人生中最美好的一夜 |
[15:50] | The best night of my life. | 我人生中最美好的一夜 |
[15:51] | The best night of my life. | 我人生中最美好的一夜 |
[15:54] | You know, this is actually feeling | 就算对我来说 这感觉 |
[15:55] | a bit masturbatory, even for me. | 有点像是自慰 |
[15:58] | Though clearly not the words of a killer. | 虽然这显然不是凶手会说的话 |
[16:00] | He knew exactly what I wanted. | 他知道我想要什么 |
[16:02] | And he did this thing… | 而且他还有一招 |
[16:03] | He did this thing… | 他有一招 |
[16:05] | He even did this thing with a Pan flute | 他甚至还会玩排箫 |
[16:08] | and a butternut squash… | 和冬南瓜 |
[16:09] | I was improvising. | 我只是随机应变 |
[16:11] | I didn’t have any zucchinis. | 当时我没找到西葫芦 |
[16:13] | He did this thing with my Tibetan singing pot | 他还用我的西藏鸣壶 |
[16:16] | and artisan honey. | 和蜂蜜蜡烛 |
[16:18] | It’s a game I play called, | 那是我玩的一个游戏叫做 |
[16:19] | “Do I make you horny, honey?” | “我让你欲火中烧吗 亲爱的” |
[16:21] | …with some Vaseline and a car battery. | 用些凡士林和汽车电池 |
[16:22] | – What? – That was a move I call, | -什么 -那是我的一个招数叫做 |
[16:24] | “Gentlemen, start your engines.” | “先生们 引擎全开” |
[16:26] | It’s bloody brilliant. | 简直是绝妙 |
[16:28] | Did you and Lucifer have any intimate moments? | 你和路西法有任何亲密的时刻吗 |
[16:32] | Obviously, we were intimate. | 我们当然很亲密 |
[16:33] | We were hella intimate. | 我们非常亲密 |
[16:35] | Did you not hear about the honey? I mean… | 你没听我说我叫他甜心吗 |
[16:38] | We’re talking about, um, emotional intimacy. | 我们在说的是情感上的亲密接触 |
[16:43] | Like, | 比如 |
[16:45] | did Lucifer, uh, bring you dinner? | 路西法请你吃晚餐了吗 |
[16:49] | Or did he | 或是他 |
[16:52] | do anything special for you? | 为你做了什么特别的事吗 |
[16:54] | Get you a burger, fries? | 给你买汉堡 薯条 |
[16:56] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[16:57] | Look, it was a rad night. | 那晚简直妙不可言 |
[16:59] | …and morning… | 还有早上 |
[17:00] | …and afternoon… | 下午 |
[17:02] | But… | 但是 |
[17:04] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[17:06] | I mean, I certainly wouldn’t hurt anyone over him. | 我肯定不会因为他而伤害任何人 |
[17:09] | What? No. | 什么 不会 |
[17:10] | There was no reason to hurt anyone. | 没必要伤害任何人 |
[17:12] | I mean, he was just a meaningless | 他只是毫无意义的 |
[17:14] | one-night-stand. | 一夜情 |
[17:16] | – It was just about sex. – It’s just sex. | -只是上床 -只是上床 |
[17:18] | It’s just sex. | 只是上床 |
[17:19] | There was no emotional connection. | 完全没有心灵交流 |
[17:22] | That was it, it was fun, | 仅此而已 虽然很好玩 |
[17:23] | but completely meaningless. | 但是毫无意义 |
[17:25] | – Just fun… – But meaningless. | -只是好玩 -但是毫无意义 |
[17:26] | – Meaningless. – It meant nothing. Nada. | -毫无意义 -就是随便玩玩 |
[17:29] | I never saw him again. | 之后我再没见过他 |
[17:30] | See where I’m going with this? | 明白我的话了吗 |
[17:36] | Well, look, man, the good news is… | 好消息是 |
[17:39] | none of them has motive to be the killer. | 他们都没有杀人动机 |
[17:41] | Yes. Because none of them cared enough about me to murder. | 是 因为都不在乎我 所以不会为我杀人 |
[17:46] | Thanks for calling me in. | 谢谢你叫我来 |
[17:48] | I actually wanted to speak with you. | 我正好想和你谈谈 |
[17:52] | Wait a minute, why is she here? | 等一下 她怎么来了 |
[17:54] | I don’t know. I keep telling the detective she’s not my ex. | 我不知道 我一直和警探说她不是我前女友 |
[17:57] | I wanted to tell you that | 我想告诉你 |
[17:59] | you impressed me | 你令我刮目相看 |
[18:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:03] | I underestimated you. | 我低估你了 |
[18:05] | I gave you all the reason in the world to betray Lucifer. | 我给了你非常充分的理由来背叛路西法 |
[18:09] | You did. | 的确是 |
[18:10] | During that case you went to incredible lengths | 那案子开审期间 你不顾一切地 |
[18:11] | to hurt Lucifer. | 伤害路西法 |
[18:13] | I did nothing of the sort. | 我没伤害他 |
[18:14] | You took that case just to try and get me | 你接下那案子 就是为了让我 |
[18:16] | to call Lucifer a liar in court. | 在庭上指认路西法是骗子 |
[18:18] | True, but I would never hurt Lucifer. | 没错 但是我绝对不会伤害路西法 |
[18:22] | I was trying to prove that you weren’t worthy of him. | 我只是想证明你配不上他 |
[18:25] | I see. What about the other women | 我懂了 那其他那些 |
[18:28] | that you don’t think are worthy of him? | 你觉得配不上他的女人呢 |
[18:29] | What’d you do to them? | 你对她们做了什么 |
[18:31] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[18:33] | They are inconsequential. | 她们无关紧要 |
[18:35] | You’re different. | 而你不同 |
[18:37] | He’s different when he’s with you. | 他和你在一起时也不一样了 |
[18:43] | Does that threaten you? | 这点威胁到你吗 |
[18:45] | Perhaps at first. | 也许一开始是吧 |
[18:47] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[18:49] | It makes me happy. | 这让我很开心 |
[18:51] | I’m glad he found someone. | 我很开心他找到了伴 |
[18:53] | He deserves a woman like you in his life. | 他值得有你这样的红颜知己 |
[19:02] | Have you slept with him yet? | 你和他上床了吗 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | See? | 你看 |
[19:07] | You’re different. | 你的确不一样 |
[19:08] | Where were you the night of the 27th? | 27号那晚你在哪 |
[19:11] | Hey, listen, man, you’re not gonna, | 话说哥们 你不会 |
[19:14] | you’re not gonna tell Chloe about me and Charlotte, right? | 不会跟克洛伊说我和夏洛特的事吧 |
[19:16] | Well, as long as you promise to never touch Charlotte again. | 只要你保证绝对不再碰夏洛特 |
[19:19] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不会 这不成问题 |
[19:21] | Good. ‘Cause the last thing I need is a step-Dan. | 那就好 因为我最不希望有个继父丹 |
[19:26] | You say some really weird things, man. | 你的话真的非常奇怪 |
[19:36] | You ever do something awesome for somebody, | 你有没有过为别人做过什么很棒的事 |
[19:38] | and they just don’t care? | 但是他们却不以为然吗 |
[19:41] | I’m a therapist. | 我是心理医生 |
[19:42] | Being taken for granted is in the job description. | 我的功劳经常被人认为是理所应当的 |
[19:46] | Like, for example, when a friend | 比如 如果一个朋友 |
[19:48] | uses your lunch break for free therapy, | 利用你午休的时间来免费看病 |
[19:50] | and doesn’t say thank you. | 连句感谢都不对你说 |
[19:53] | You want me to take care of this friend of yours? | 你想让我帮你收拾你这个朋友吗 |
[19:57] | It’s fine. | 无所谓了 |
[19:58] | So how do you deal with it? | 那你怎么应对这种事 |
[20:00] | I just realize that self-worth comes from within. | 我觉得自我价值源自于内心 |
[20:03] | You can’t rely on others to validate you. | 我们不能指望别人表扬我们 |
[20:05] | I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. | 我不在乎别人怎么看我 |
[20:07] | Of course you do, we all do. | 你当然在乎 我们都一样 |
[20:09] | You know, and that’s okay. | 这没什么问题 |
[20:11] | That’s human. | 这就是人性 |
[20:13] | I’m a demon. | 我是恶魔 |
[20:15] | I actually think you’re more human | 我倒觉得你比我认识的很多人 |
[20:16] | than a lot of people I know. | 都更具人性 |
[20:18] | Take that back. | 收回这句话 |
[20:19] | Okay, okay, you’re a good friend | 好吧 你是一个好朋友 |
[20:22] | and a great pers… | 一个好人 |
[20:24] | Demon. | 好恶魔 |
[20:26] | You just need to realize it for yourself. | 你只是需要自己意识到这些 |
[20:29] | Not because I said it. | 而不是因为我的肯定 |
[20:33] | You’re saying I’m awesome. | 你是说我很棒 |
[20:36] | I’m saying that you need to say that you’re awesome. | 我的意思是你要对自己说你很棒 |
[20:39] | Believe that you’re awesome. | 相信自己很棒 |
[20:47] | Yes, you’re awesome. | 对 你很棒 |
[20:49] | Hell yeah I am. | 当然了 |
[20:52] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[20:55] | Do you notice anything out of the ordinary? | 你发现有什么不对劲的地方吗 |
[20:57] | Did anyone threaten you? | 有人威胁你吗 |
[20:59] | I mean, there was that one girl. | 有一个女孩 |
[21:01] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[21:01] | The creepy weirdo. | 那个鬼鬼祟祟的怪人 |
[21:03] | She was always in a corner of the club. | 她经常待在俱乐部的一个角落 |
[21:05] | She just gave this death stare. | 不停地盯着周围 |
[21:07] | Daggers. | 目光锐利 |
[21:08] | Okay, can you give me a description? | 你能帮我描述一下吗 |
[21:10] | Well, I can describe her aura. | 我可以描述她的气场 |
[21:14] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[21:16] | Her name is Suki Price. | 她叫苏琪·普莱斯 |
[21:17] | A number of your exes confirmed seeing her lurking around Lux, | 很多你的前任看到她在光之吧潜伏 |
[21:20] | so we ran her description through the DMV. | 所以我们在车管局查了一下她的资料 |
[21:23] | Are you sure you don’t recognize her? | 你确定你不认识她吗 |
[21:24] | No, which is strange, | 很奇怪 不认识 |
[21:26] | ’cause I remember the face of everyone I’ve been with. | 因为每一个我见过的人我都记得他们的脸 |
[21:29] | Oh, maybe she’s mask girl. | 对了 可能她戴着面具 |
[21:31] | Let me guess: Halloween? | 让我猜猜 万圣节吗 |
[21:32] | What? No. President’s Day. | 什么 不 是总统日 |
[21:34] | Or maybe, I don’t remember | 也可能我不记得了 |
[21:35] | ’cause it was just another meaningless encounter. | 因为可能只是一次毫无意义的交往 |
[21:38] | This case not the trip down memory lane you were hoping for? | 这次不是你想要的那种忆往昔时光的案子了吗 |
[21:41] | Oh, it’s almost enough to make a man | 不 这几乎足够让一个男人 |
[21:42] | question the way he’s lived his life. | 质疑他的生活方式了 |
[21:44] | Almost. | 我也觉得 |
[21:45] | Well, luckily this girl gives me hope. | 还好这个女孩给了我希望 |
[21:47] | At least one of my former lovers might be willing to kill for me. | 至少我有一个前女友愿意为了我杀人 |
[21:50] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[21:53] | LAPD. Anyone home? | 洛杉矶警局 有人吗 |
[21:58] | Well, this isn’t creepy at all. | 这真是一点都不诡异 |
[22:05] | See? I told you someone cared. | 看到了吗 我说了有人在乎我 |
[22:12] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[22:14] | Multiple chest hair options. Amazing. | 不同款式的胸毛 真棒 |
[22:17] | I can make a lasting impression. | 我还是能让别人留情的 |
[22:19] | Yeah, on someone with serious issues. | 是的 这个人问题很严重 |
[22:22] | This woman is clearly deranged, | 这个女人显然精神错乱 |
[22:25] | dangerous, and… | 非常危险 而且 |
[22:27] | Why am I on this wall? | 我为什么也在墙上 |
[22:29] | Well, maybe she can just sense the inevitable. | 可能她觉得和你难免一场大战 |
[22:34] | Suki Price? LAPD. | 苏琪·普莱斯 洛杉矶警局 |
[22:38] | What’re you doing in my… | 你们为什么在我的… |
[22:40] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[22:43] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起手走出来 |
[22:52] | This is one of your exes? | 这是你前女友之一吗 |
[22:53] | Do you know, I’m really not sure… | 我也不确定 |
[22:56] | I– darling, could you do this? | 亲爱的你可以做这个吗 |
[22:58] | And say, “I am not a crook.” | 然后说”我不是一个坏人” |
[23:03] | No, it’s definitely not Sexy Richard Nixon. | 不 这绝对不是性感理查德·尼克松 |
[23:04] | I’m quite certain we’ve not slept together. | 我很确定我们没有共度良宵 |
[23:07] | Well, I could have told you that. | 这我也能告诉你的 |
[23:09] | Care to explain the wall? | 想解释一下墙上的东西吗 |
[23:12] | I’m just… really into Lucifer. | 我只是非常喜欢路西法 |
[23:15] | And who could blame you. | 谁能怪你呢 我这么帅 |
[23:16] | You’re my perfect man. | 你是我心中的男神 |
[23:18] | Like porn and stuffed crust pizza | 就像黄片 必胜客芝心比萨 |
[23:21] | and my Hello Kitty blankie all rolled into one. | 和我的凯蒂猫的集合体一样 |
[23:26] | I’ve loved you from afar. | 我暗恋你很久了 |
[23:28] | Right. I see what’s happened here. | 好的 我知道这是什么情况了 |
[23:30] | Not having sex with me drove her into a murderous, | 没和我做爱让她变成了残忍的 |
[23:32] | psychotic rage. | 神经病杀人犯 |
[23:34] | Murder? | 杀人犯 |
[23:36] | What are you talking about? | 你们是什么意思 |
[23:37] | We’re investigating the deaths of Jana Lawrence and Raj Daniere. | 我们在调查珍娜·劳伦斯和拉杰·丹尼尔的死 |
[23:40] | Have you heard of ’em? | 你听说过他们吗 |
[23:41] | I have all of Lucifer’s lovers categorized. | 我分类整理了路西法的所有情人 |
[23:46] | Here is the flight attendant section. | 这是空姐部分 |
[23:49] | Here’s Jana with Raj. | 亚娜和拉杰在这里 |
[23:52] | So the two of them knew each other? | 他们两个是认识的 |
[23:53] | Raj is Jana’s GBFFN. | 拉杰是亚娜的蓝颜知己 |
[23:56] | Was her GBFFN. | 曾经是她的蓝颜知己 |
[24:00] | A gay best friend for now. | 同性恋男闺蜜 |
[24:02] | She sometimes crashed on his couch whenever she was in L.A. | 她在洛杉矶的时候有时会去他家住 |
[24:05] | And w-what are these numbers about here? | 这里的这些数字是什么意思 |
[24:08] | Date from two days ago. | 距离两天前有多少天 |
[24:11] | The last time Lucifer and Jana hooked up. | 这是路西法和珍娜最后一次上床的日期 |
[24:15] | Right. Much as I admire | 好吧 我非常钦佩 |
[24:16] | your dedication to this creepy stalker business, | 你这种可怕的跟踪狂所作出的努力 |
[24:18] | I have to correct you, there was no hookup. | 但是我必须纠正你 我们没有上床 |
[24:21] | But I made a commemorative doll. | 但是我做了一个纪念玩偶 |
[24:27] | You’re wearing your new suit. | 你穿着你的新西装 |
[24:29] | Yes, what excellent detail on the French cuffs. | 法式双层袖口做得非常精细 |
[24:32] | That’s what I was doing last night. | 这是我昨晚做的 |
[24:34] | Oh, you can ask the pizza delivery man. | 你可以问送比萨饼外卖的人 |
[24:36] | He helped me with these teeny tiny buttons. | 他帮我做好这些小扣子的 |
[24:40] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[24:43] | Who’s the third person in this photo? | 这张照片里第三个人是谁 |
[24:49] | That’s a pilot Jana works with. | 那是和珍娜共事的飞行员 |
[24:51] | Those three hang out together all the time. | 他们仨总是在一起玩 |
[24:53] | Maybe he knows what happened. | 也许他知道发生了什么 |
[24:55] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. | 好好 我知道了 |
[24:56] | Look, I’m gonna send an officer by | 我会调来一个警员 |
[24:57] | to get a full statement from you. | 将你的证词记录下来 |
[24:59] | Do not leave town. | 不要出城 |
[25:02] | And abandon Lucifer? | 要我抛弃路西法 |
[25:08] | Never. | 绝不 |
[25:12] | Right, good-bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[25:34] | Italian beans. | 意大利豆子 |
[25:41] | And you want me to try this because…? | 你想让我尝这个是为什么 |
[25:44] | This “Espresso” Concoction is my favorite thing | 这款意大利混合咖啡是我在人间 |
[25:46] | about humanity so far. | 目前为止最喜欢的东西 |
[25:48] | Well, besides sex, but… | 当然 除了做爱 但是… |
[25:50] | You’re looking well these days. | 你最近看起来不错啊 |
[25:52] | So confident, so cheery. | 很有自信 很活泼 |
[25:54] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我都快认不出来你了 |
[25:56] | Thanks to you, Mom. You found a way to get us home. | 这要多谢你 妈 找到了让我们回家的路 |
[26:00] | But… | 但是 |
[26:01] | manipulating Lucifer and Chloe toward each other | 操纵路西法和克洛伊互相吸引彼此 |
[26:03] | for our own gain… | 只为了我们自己的利益 |
[26:05] | Your Father is the one that started all of this. | 挑起这一切的是你父亲 |
[26:07] | We are simply bringing it to an end. | 我们只是来做个了结而已 |
[26:09] | On our terms. | 以我们的方式 |
[26:10] | I’ve tried to manipulate Lucifer before. | 我之前试过操纵路西法 |
[26:13] | It didn’t end well. | 结果不太好 |
[26:15] | That’s because you lied to him. | 那是因为你对他撒谎了 |
[26:17] | Lucifer respects the truth. | 路西法尊重实话 |
[26:19] | So use that to get us all home. | 所以用真话来让我们回家 |
[26:20] | And then, we can put all of this behind us. | 然后 我们就可以把这一切抛在脑后了 |
[26:28] | This is delicious. | 还真挺好喝 |
[26:30] | Still not as good as sex. | 还是没有做爱好 |
[26:32] | Mom! Please. | 母亲 别这样 |
[26:36] | Our pilot’s name is Tim Pickman. | 那飞行员名叫蒂姆·匹克曼 |
[26:38] | He’s got a record: drugs and assault. | 他有前科 吸毒与袭击 |
[26:40] | Used to work for a big airline, | 以前给大航空公司工作 |
[26:41] | now he flies rich dudes on small jets. | 现在他给有钱人飞小飞机 |
[26:43] | His recent routes are… | 他最近的路线是 |
[26:46] | The Caribbean, Mexico City, | 加勒比海 墨西哥城 |
[26:48] | Ahmedabad. | 艾哈迈达巴德[印度城市] |
[26:49] | Yes, all hotspots for drug smugglers. | 都是毒品走私的热门地点 |
[26:51] | O-Or so I’m told. | 我是这么听说的 |
[26:52] | Working for a private airline would be the perfect cover. | 为私人航线工作是完美的掩护 |
[26:55] | You have quick travel, lax customs agents… | 你可以说走就走 还有豪华服装代理 |
[26:58] | And if Pickman was smuggling drugs, | 如果匹克曼在走私毒品 |
[27:00] | maybe Jana and Raj found out about it, | 也许珍娜和拉杰发现了这事 |
[27:01] | threatened to squeal, so he shut ’em up permanently. | 威胁要告密 所以他封了他们的嘴 |
[27:04] | Yes, murder’s handy that way. | 是啊 杀手喜欢这样解决问题 |
[27:05] | Okay, where do we find him? | 好吧 我们要怎么找他 |
[27:08] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[27:11] | FAA reports he filed a last-minute flight plan. | 联邦航空局报告他提交了紧急飞行计划 |
[27:13] | Flying Van Nuys to Caracas, | 从范奈司飞到加拉加斯[南美洲城市] |
[27:15] | takes off in less than an hour. | 一小时内起飞 |
[27:16] | Okay, we got to get to the airport. Fast. | 好吧 我们得赶紧去飞机场 |
[27:19] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[27:28] | Lucifer! What are you thinking?! | 路西法 你在想什么呢 |
[27:30] | Well, I’m pondering Stalker Girl. | 我在想那个迷妹 |
[27:32] | I mean, how is it the only person infatuated with me | 我是说一个如此迷恋我的人 |
[27:34] | is someone who doesn’t even know me? | 怎么可能一点都不了解我呢 |
[27:36] | No, the driving! | 不是 我在说开车 |
[27:37] | You’re gonna get us killed! | 你会害死我们的 |
[27:39] | No, I’m gonna catch our killer, Detective. | 不会 我会抓住凶手的 警探 |
[27:41] | Better hold on! | 最好抓紧了 |
[27:45] | Better hold on. | 最好抓紧了 |
[27:50] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[27:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[28:02] | Captain Pickman, LAPD! | 匹克曼机长 洛杉矶警局 |
[28:09] | Oh, thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[28:11] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[28:12] | I was afraid you were trying to kill me. | 我还以为你想杀我呢 |
[28:14] | What? | 什么 |
[28:18] | So, care to explain why you were trying to flee the couny? | 那么你能解释下为什么要出逃国外吗 |
[28:22] | My two closest friends just got murdered. | 我两位挚友刚被谋杀了 |
[28:24] | I thought I might be next | 我以为我是下一个 |
[28:25] | and I was not about to stick around to find out. | 我可不打算留在这里坐以待毙 |
[28:27] | Who would try to kill you, Tim? | 谁会想要杀你呢 蒂姆 |
[28:29] | I only know him as “Burt.” | 我只知道他叫霸哥 |
[28:32] | Guy smuggles a lot of drugs into the country. | 这家伙走私了很多毒品进国内 |
[28:35] | So, were you moving product for him? | 那么 你是为他走私货物的吗 |
[28:36] | No, he uses young women like Jana to mule. | 不 他用珍娜那种年轻女人运货 |
[28:40] | He recruits ’em on the party circuit in Malibu, | 他在马里布的聚会上招募她们 |
[28:42] | offers them cash, | 给她们现金 |
[28:43] | free travel, whatever they desire. | 免费旅行 任何想要的东西 |
[28:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:46] | And what is it you desire, Tim? | 那你想要的是什么 蒂姆 |
[28:55] | I want to build a cat sanctuary. | 我想要开一个猫咪收容所 |
[28:58] | – Wait. Oh, for goodness sake. – Cat? | -等等 看在老天的份上 -猫 |
[29:01] | I got into trouble using drugs years back. | 我多年前染上过毒瘾 |
[29:05] | My life fell apart. | 我的生活一团糟 |
[29:07] | But then I adopted Twinkle… | 然后我领养了闪闪 |
[29:08] | Right, skip along, Tim, | 行了 跳过这段 蒂姆 |
[29:09] | ’cause no one really wants to hear about your feline meet cute. | 因为没人想听你可爱猫咪的故事 |
[29:13] | Jana tried to get me to smuggle for Burt, too, | 珍娜想让我也给霸哥走私 |
[29:16] | but I refused. | 但我拒绝了 |
[29:17] | Then why were you running? | 那你为什么要跑 |
[29:21] | On Jana’s last flight, a package went missing. | 珍妮上一次飞行 有一包货丢了 |
[29:24] | A package? | 一包货 |
[29:25] | So, what, Burt thought Jana stole it? | 所以呢 霸哥认为是珍妮偷了吗 |
[29:27] | And when she didn’t have it, he went after Raj. | 而发现她手上没有时 他就去找了拉杰 |
[29:30] | And now, me. | 而现在 该我了 |
[29:31] | Is there any way to get a hold of this guy? | 有什么办法能联系上这个人吗 |
[29:33] | I got a bull’s-eye painted on my back. | 我现在被人盯上小命难保 |
[29:35] | Why the hell would I want to? | 为什么我还要自投罗网 |
[29:38] | Detective… | 警探 |
[29:41] | in order to lure out our murderous kingpin from hiding, | 如果要引出潜伏的杀人狂黑老大 |
[29:44] | all we need to do is for someone to pretend | 我们只要让人假装 |
[29:45] | to have this mysterious package. | 拿到了这神秘的货物 |
[29:47] | Yes, and it would need to be someone | 是的 而且需要是某个 |
[29:49] | who might have worked with Jana. | 与珍娜共事过的人 |
[29:52] | Uh, Tim, who else was on the flight? | 蒂姆 还有谁飞了那次航班 |
[29:55] | Just me, Andy Kleinberg, my copilot, | 只有我 安迪·克莱因伯格 我的副驾驶 |
[29:57] | and a new flight attendant. | 还有一个新的空服员 |
[29:58] | A new flight attendant? | 新的空服员 |
[30:00] | So Burt may not have known what she looked like? | 所以霸哥可能不知道她长什么样 |
[30:06] | I’m in. | 我答应了 |
[30:07] | Okay, but you understand what you’re agreeing to, right? | 好 你知道你答应的是什么吧 |
[30:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:10] | You want me to bounty hunt this Burt scumbag | 你想让我接这个混蛋霸哥的悬赏 |
[30:12] | and pretend to deliver his package. | 假装我有他的货物 |
[30:14] | But we’ll need you to work with us on this one. | 但这次我们需要你跟我们一起合作 |
[30:16] | We’ll set up the meet and everything. | 我们来安排会面以及各种事宜 |
[30:17] | Do I still get to rough him up before the cops do? | 那我还能在警察赶来前修理他吗 |
[30:20] | We’ll be close by, but technically, yeah. | 我们会待在附近 但严格意义上讲 可以 |
[30:24] | More in. You want to know why? | 那更要加入了 你想知道为什么吗 |
[30:26] | Because we’re running out of time | 因为我们没有时间了 |
[30:27] | and you’re our only option? | 而你是我们的唯一选择 |
[30:29] | No. | 不 |
[30:31] | Because I’m awesome. | 因为我棒极了 |
[30:33] | Because I take risks for my friends | 因为我为朋友两肋插刀 |
[30:34] | and I don’t need your thanks. | 而且我不需要你感谢我 |
[30:37] | Am I supposed to be thanking you for something? | 我应该为什么事感谢你吗 |
[30:39] | No. | 不 |
[30:42] | Because self-worth comes from within, bitches. | 因为自我价值来自于内心 小贱人们 |
[30:45] | Now, | 现在 |
[30:47] | if you’ll excuse me, | 对不起失陪了 |
[30:49] | I need to slut this up. | 老娘要扮浪一下了 |
[31:00] | Oh, brother. Hello. | 兄弟 你好啊 |
[31:03] | Just getting ready for a little sting operation. | 正好在为一个小埋伏行动做准备呢 |
[31:07] | Right. I should’ve assumed you’d be busy. | 是啊 我就应该想到你会很忙 |
[31:10] | I can come back. | 我可以等你忙完再来 |
[31:12] | Well, no, no, that’s not a euphemism. | 不 不 这并不是什么委婉的说法 |
[31:13] | I mean an actual police sting operation. | 我指的是一次真实的警方埋伏行动 |
[31:18] | But actually, whilst you’re here… | 不过 既然你已经来了 |
[31:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:23] | Do you think I’m boyfriend material? | 你觉得我是当男朋友的料吗 |
[31:26] | Luci, you’ve never exactly been the type | 小路 你从来就不是那种 |
[31:28] | to get emotionally attached. | 会动感情的类型 |
[31:31] | To anyone. | 对任何人动感情 |
[31:32] | So I’ve come to realize, but… | 我也意识到了 但是 |
[31:35] | what does that say about me, brother? | 这对我意味着什么呢 兄弟 |
[31:39] | Is this about Chloe? | 你这么问是关于克洛伊吗 |
[31:43] | And why would you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[31:46] | Mom, she… told me what happened | 妈妈 她告诉了我发生了什么 |
[31:49] | or what almost happened, apparently. | 或者差点发生什么 |
[31:51] | Did she now? | 她现在这么多话了吗 |
[31:53] | So, I suppose you’re gonna tell me | 那么 我猜你要告诉我 |
[31:54] | humans and the divine don’t mix. | 人和神是无法结合的 |
[31:56] | Luci, listen, I have underestimated you for all of my existence, | 小路 听着 我一直以来都低估了你 |
[31:59] | both in your ability to frustrate me | 不仅仅是你让我失望的能力 |
[32:02] | and your capacity for good. | 还是你向善的潜质 |
[32:04] | Even though you’ll never admit it, but… | 即使你永远不会承认 但是 |
[32:08] | when it comes to Chloe… | 凡是涉及到克洛伊 |
[32:10] | perhaps you’ve been underestimating yourself. | 你可能一直都低估了自己 |
[32:13] | Careful, brother. That sounds dangerously like a compliment. | 小心点 兄弟 听起来像是你在夸我 |
[32:16] | Take it how you like. | 随便你怎么想 |
[32:17] | You never listen to my advice, anyway. | 反正你从来不听从我的意见 |
[32:20] | Just one of your many charms. | 这也是你的诸多优点之一 |
[32:22] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[32:24] | But you’re not, Luci. | 但你不是 小路 |
[32:27] | So, if you really want to know | 所以 如果你真的想知道 |
[32:28] | if you’re a worthy romantic partner… | 自己是不是一位值得托付的伴侣 |
[32:33] | ask yourself. | 扪心自问一下 |
[32:45] | Can you guys hear me? | 你们能听见吗 |
[32:57] | Why are you sitting so close? | 你为什么跟我坐这么近 |
[32:59] | The killer won’t show if this reeks of a setup. | 如果凶手发觉有诈 他是不会现身的 |
[33:01] | Exactly. If we were strangers, | 没错 如果我们互不认识 |
[33:03] | you’d be hitting on me. | 你早都跟我搭讪了 |
[33:08] | Looks like we’ll be getting that celebratory drink after all. | 看来我们到底还是一起喝杯庆祝一下 |
[33:12] | Two vodkas, please. | 两杯伏特加 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Peacock has landed. | 孔雀已到位 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:18] | Any sign of Burt? | 有霸哥的踪影吗 |
[33:19] | Not yet, but I’ll stick around until someone approaches. | 还没有 不过我会在有人来之前待在附近的 |
[33:28] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[33:30] | I think I just figured out what’s wrong with you. | 我觉得我想明白你什么毛病了 |
[33:33] | Oh, yeah? And what would that be, Maze? | 真的吗 是什么毛病 麦子 |
[33:37] | You need to own up to what you did. | 你应该大方承认自己的所作所为 |
[33:41] | Yeah. Be proud of it. | 没错 引以为荣 |
[33:44] | Uh, Maze, we talked about this and besides… | 麦子 这事我们聊过了而且 |
[33:47] | Self-worth comes from within, Dan. | 自我价值来自于内心 丹 |
[33:50] | I think I’m good. Thank you. | 我觉得我挺好的 谢谢 |
[33:51] | I don’t think you are. | 我不这么认为 |
[33:52] | I think you’d feel a lot better if you just came clean. | 我觉得如果你全部坦白的话会好受得多 |
[33:54] | Don’t. | 别 |
[33:55] | If you won’t say it, I will. | 如果你不说 那就我来说 |
[33:57] | – Maze… – For your own good. | -麦子 -为了你自己好 |
[33:58] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说了 |
[34:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:01] | So what if you slept with Charlotte Richards? | 你和夏洛特·理查德上床了又怎样 |
[34:08] | Dan slept with Charlotte? | 丹和夏洛特上床了 |
[34:10] | Trust me, you’re not half as disgusted by that as I am. | 相信我 你对此产生的恶心还不到我一半 |
[34:13] | Is there anyone who hasn’t slept with that woman? | 还有人没和那个女人上过床吗 |
[34:17] | Which is hard to believe | 简直难以置信 |
[34:18] | since you’ve slept with everyone else in L.A. | 因为你和洛杉矶除她以外的每个人都上过床了 |
[34:20] | Well, everyone except you, Detective. | 除了你以外的每个人 警探 |
[34:22] | I mean, not that I want to. | 我是说 并非我想这样 |
[34:23] | I mean, of course I want to, but… | 我是说 我当然想 但是 |
[34:26] | right now all I’m concerned about is proving my worth to you. | 现在我所关心的只是向你证明我的价值 |
[34:29] | Unless of course you’ve changed your mind about the sex. | 当然 除非你在上床这件事上改主意了 |
[34:31] | Okay, there will be no sex. | 我和你是不会不上床的 |
[34:33] | As far as our so-called moment, | 而至于我们俩那个所谓的瞬间 |
[34:36] | I let my emotions get the best of me the other night, okay? | 那晚我让我的情绪冲昏了头脑 好吗 |
[34:38] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[34:39] | You and me, it’s not happening. | 你和我 没可能的 |
[34:42] | You have to accept, Lucifer, | 你得接受这个事实 路西法 |
[34:43] | that we are very different people | 我们是关注点极为 |
[34:45] | with very different priorities. | 不同的两种人 |
[34:46] | My priority right now is this case. | 我现在的关注点是这个案子 |
[34:49] | Okay? So, just… | 好吗 所以 |
[34:52] | step outside and get some air. | 你出去透透气吧 |
[34:54] | I don’t need air. | 我不需要透气 |
[34:56] | Well, I do. | 我需要 |
[35:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | Understood. | 了解 |
[35:23] | A man just entered the bar. | 有个男人刚进了酒吧 |
[35:25] | Got you. | 收到 |
[35:29] | You are one of the prettiest flight attendants I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最漂亮的空姐之一 |
[35:33] | I’m Burt. | 我叫霸哥 |
[35:34] | Hi, Burt. | 你好霸哥 |
[35:36] | You ready for takeoff? | 你准备好上机了吗 |
[35:41] | They’re on their way to the hotel room. | 他们去酒店房间了 |
[35:53] | Are you ready for the package? | 你准备好拆包裹了吗 |
[35:56] | I think that’s supposed to be my line. | 我觉得那应该是我的台词 |
[36:02] | I know you killed that flight attendant and her friend, dirtbag. | 我知道你杀了那个空姐和她的朋友 人渣 |
[36:09] | No, no, no! My name’s Jim! | 不不不 我叫吉姆 |
[36:11] | Some guy gave me a C-note, | 有人给了我一百块 |
[36:12] | told me to sit next to you and say I was Burt. | 叫我坐到你边上并假装自己是霸哥 |
[36:16] | If that’s not our killer then where is he? | 如果他不是我们的目标 那真正的凶手在哪 |
[36:24] | I believe you have something that belongs to me. | 我认为你手上有一些属于我的东西 |
[36:29] | Burt, I presume. | 我猜是霸哥吧 |
[36:39] | Can I keep him? | 他能归我吗 |
[36:40] | Get her off me! She’s insane! | 把她拉开 她疯了 |
[36:41] | Well, you better start talking. | 那你最好老实交待 |
[36:43] | Where’s the man that paid you? | 雇你的人在哪 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. He saw some tall guy with dark hair in a suit. | 我不知道 他看见了一个黑发高个西装男 |
[36:47] | He took off. | 就走了 |
[36:48] | That’s Lucifer. | 是路西法 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:52] | Recognized you from the beach party. | 我记得在沙滩派对上见过你 |
[36:53] | Of course. Tommy Bahama. | 当然 你是那个沙滩男 |
[36:56] | It’s good that you found me, | 刚好你找到我了 |
[36:57] | ’cause I’ve been meaning to ask you something since then. | 我正好一直有点事想问你 |
[37:00] | Where’d you get the water slide? | 你从哪里弄的水滑梯 |
[37:01] | I’d love one for Lux. | 我也想给光之吧弄一个 |
[37:02] | I’m not sure where I’d put it… | 我没想好放哪… |
[37:03] | I want my package. | 我要我的包裹 |
[37:05] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[37:07] | I should’ve known Jana left it with you | 我早该猜到珍娜在光之吧见过我后 |
[37:09] | after I saw her at Lux. | 会把货留给你 |
[37:11] | That’s why she was only there a few minutes–to stash it. | 所以她才待了几分钟 为了把包裹藏好 |
[37:13] | No, the reason that she left so quickly was because | 不是 她很快就走了是因为 |
[37:16] | she was unhappy that I didn’t have sex with her. | 我不想和她做爱 她不高兴了 |
[37:19] | Yeah, I don’t believe you. | 是吗 我可不信 |
[37:21] | No one says no to a girl like that. | 没人会拒绝她那样的女孩 |
[37:23] | I’m finding it hard to believe myself, trust me, | 相信我 我自己也觉得难以置信 |
[37:25] | but, uh, as for your package, Burt… | 但是 至于你的包裹 霸哥… |
[37:29] | I don’t have it. | 不在我这 |
[37:31] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[37:32] | Oh, come now. | 拜托 |
[37:34] | Surely a little bit of cocaine | 一点可卡因可不值得 |
[37:35] | isn’t worth all the senseless killing. | 这些没意义的谋杀 |
[37:37] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 |
[37:39] | What’s in that package is far more valuable than drugs. | 包里的东西远比毒品值钱 |
[37:42] | It’s my ass on the line, and that stupid bitch Jana… | 我都快小命不保了 珍娜那个蠢婊子… |
[37:52] | You don’t speak of her that way. | 不准你这么说她 |
[37:55] | You promised Jana the world | 你曾经承诺给珍娜全世界 |
[37:56] | and everything she could ever desire. | 曾诺给她一切她最渴望的东西 |
[37:59] | Money, drugs, a life of pleasure, | 钱 毒品 一生快活 |
[38:03] | but she deserved better than that… | 但她值得拥有更好的… |
[38:05] | better than you… | 比你好的… |
[38:09] | or me. | 也比我好 |
[38:11] | I mean, what did either of us really give her? | 我们到底给过她什么 |
[38:16] | Empty pleasure? | 虚妄的快乐吗 |
[38:18] | Hey, man… | 老兄… |
[38:20] | we can work something out. | 我们可以商量个办法出来 |
[38:23] | I’ll find the package. I’ll get paid. We’ll… | 包裹我拿走 拿到钱 我们可以… |
[38:25] | We’re similar in a lot of ways, aren’t we, Burt? | 我们在很多地方都很像 不是吗 霸哥 |
[38:29] | Except for one. | 除了一个地方 |
[38:31] | You’re a bad man and I’m not. | 你是个坏人 而我不是 |
[38:38] | I’m much… much worse than that. | 我比坏人…坏多了 |
[38:53] | There’s your killer, detectives. | 这是你们要找的凶手 警探们 |
[38:55] | Think you’ll find he feels quite remorseful | 你们会发现他对他的 |
[38:57] | about the life he’s led. | 人生选择很懊悔 |
[38:58] | Please… okay, p-please, just-just arrest me, okay? | 求…求求你们 赶紧逮捕我好吗 |
[39:00] | – Okay, get up. – I’m sorry. | -好 起来 -对不起 |
[39:02] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Stand up. | -对不起 对不起 -起来 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:11] | About what you heard in the van… | 你在车里听到的那些话… |
[39:12] | Hey, it doesn’t matter… | 不要紧… |
[39:14] | except something still bothers me. | 只是有件事一直困扰着我 |
[39:16] | Burt went to a lot of trouble for a single drug deal. | 霸哥为了这么一单毒品交易杀了这么多人 |
[39:20] | Yeah, well… the guy had a reputation to protect. | 是啊 他要维护自己的名声 |
[39:25] | You know? One person steals from him, | 你懂的 一旦有人成功从他那偷了东西 |
[39:27] | everyone else thinks they can, too. | 所有人都会觉得他们也能偷 |
[39:29] | All right. But then who has the package? | 好吧 但到底谁拿了那个包裹 |
[39:37] | How… how did you find me? | 你…你是怎么找到我的 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry I took it. I was desperate. | 对不起是我拿的 我当时绝望了 |
[39:43] | I’m broke. | 我没钱了 |
[39:45] | When the stewardess let it slip how much cash | 当那个女空乘无意间说漏嘴 |
[39:47] | she was gonna make from this delivery, I… | 告诉我她送这一次能赚到多少钱 我… |
[39:50] | I thought it was drugs. | 我以为是毒品 |
[39:51] | I was gonna sell them. | 我本来准备卖掉的 |
[39:53] | Then I opened it. | 然后我打开包 |
[39:55] | One of them broke. | 有一个碎了 |
[39:57] | I spilled a little on myself. Now… | 我洒了一点到身上 现在… |
[40:02] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[40:28] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我在到处找你呢 |
[40:32] | I tracked your phone’s GPS. | 我追踪了你的手机定位 |
[40:34] | Well… here I am. | 是嘛 被你找到了 |
[40:38] | Well, we should wrap up the arrest report, | 我们要写逮捕报告了 |
[40:41] | and by that I mean paperwork, | 我指那些书面材料 |
[40:42] | not some celebratory drink that you’ll then turn into a moment. | 不是指你说的庆祝一杯 然后又有气氛了 |
[40:47] | Yes, well… | 是啊 好吧 |
[40:48] | I’ve changed my mind about that, actually. | 其实我改变心意了 |
[40:51] | I realized it would never work out between us. | 我发现我们俩之间是永远不可能的 |
[40:53] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:55] | So, from now on, no more attempts at moments. | 所以从现在开始 我不会再营造什么气氛了 |
[41:01] | I’d be honored to, uh, simply continue working by your side… | 单纯能在你身边协助工作我已经很荣幸了 |
[41:05] | …if you’ll have me. | 如果你还需要我的话 |
[41:08] | Of course. | 当然需要 |
[41:09] | – Good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[41:10] | It’s not like you to give up, but… | 你不像是会放弃的人 但… |
[41:12] | Oh, no, I haven’t given up. | 不 我还没放弃 |
[41:13] | I had a… an epiphany, of sorts. | 某种程度上说…我只是顿悟了 |
[41:16] | You deserve someone worthy of you and that isn’t me. | 你值得更好的人 只不过那个人不是我 |
[41:20] | That’s not what I’ve been saying, Lucifer. | 我不是那个意思 路西法 |
[41:22] | I know. It’s what I’m saying. | 我知道 但我是这个意思 |
[41:25] | You… deserve someone better | 你…值得拥有更好的 |
[41:29] | because you, Detective, | 因为你 警探 |
[41:30] | are selfless to a nauseating degree. | 无私到了令人发指的地步 |
[41:35] | You always put your daughter first, | 你永远用把女儿放在首位 |
[41:37] | even though the ungrateful urchin does nothing | 尽管那个不知感恩的淘气鬼 |
[41:39] | to contribute to the rent. | 对房租一点贡献也没有 |
[41:41] | So… you deserve someone worthy of that grace. | 所以…你值得一个配得上这份爱的人 |
[41:46] | Someone who knows that every crime scene breaks your heart, | 一个知道每个犯罪现场都会让你伤心的人 |
[41:48] | even though you’d never admit it. | 尽管你从不承认 |
[41:51] | Someone who actually appreciates | 一个真的能珍惜 |
[41:52] | your impossibly boring middle name. | 你无聊到不可思议的中间名的人 |
[41:55] | Jane. | 简 |
[41:57] | More importantly, Detective, | 更重要的是 警探 |
[41:58] | you deserve someone as good as you… | 你值得一个跟你一样好的人 |
[42:02] | because… | 因为… |
[42:04] | well, you’re special and I’m… | 你很特别 而我… |
[42:09] | …I’m not worth it. | 我配不上你 |
[42:17] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你可能说对了 |
[42:29] | Detective… | 警探… |