时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We need to figure out who kidnapped me. | 我们得查明谁绑架了我 |
[00:04] | I’m fairly certain that my Father’s behind it. | 我非常确定是我父亲策划的 |
[00:05] | Lucifer, I’m not angry with you, | 路西法 我不是生你的气 |
[00:07] | that you somehow got your wings back, | 不是气你不知怎么翅膀长回来了 |
[00:09] | or even that you cut them off again. | 更不是气你又把翅膀割下来了 |
[00:11] | I was tested once, and I failed. | 我曾接受试炼 失败了 |
[00:12] | I’m not gonna fail again. | 我不会再失败了 |
[00:14] | I suppose this won’t bother you. | 那看来这件事你也不在乎了 |
[00:16] | But you cut them off. | 可是你切掉了啊 |
[00:17] | The pesky things seem to be | 但这次这一对烦人的东西 |
[00:19] | a bit more tenacious this time around. | 似乎缠上我了 |
[00:21] | I’m Lieutenant Marcus Pierce. | 我是马库斯·皮尔斯副队 |
[00:22] | Heard a lot about you, Lieutenant, | 听说了你很多事 副队 |
[00:23] | and I’m really excited to work with you. | 很期待跟你共事 |
[00:25] | Aren’t you that corrupt cop that got off easy? | 你不是那个逃过了重罚的黑警吗 |
[00:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[00:28] | People come to me to ask for favors, | 人们来找我让我帮忙 |
[00:29] | and more often than not, I’m happy to oblige. | 多数情况下 我都愿意效劳 |
[00:32] | What do you get? | 你有什么好处 |
[00:32] | Simply to be repaid at a later date. | 我会让他们之后再还 |
[00:35] | A devilish IOU, if you will. | 也可以想成欠了魔鬼的债 |
[00:38] | Who’s the Sinnerman? | “罪人”是谁 |
[00:39] | That’s who hired me to kidnap you. | 是他雇我绑架你的 |
[00:41] | He’s a scary dude. Huge crime boss. | 他可吓人了 犯罪巨头 |
[00:44] | And where do I find him? | 我到哪去找他 |
[00:45] | You don’t. He finds you. | 你找不到 都是他来找你 |
[01:07] | This way. | 去那边 |
[01:23] | You’re an angel. | 你是个天使 |
[01:25] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[01:27] | Uh, my apologies. | 对不起 |
[01:29] | And for the record, I don’t usually suffer | 另外 我一般不会发生 |
[01:30] | from premature unfurling. | “早展”的情况 |
[01:35] | Right. Now, where were we? | 好吧 我们刚刚到哪了 |
[01:37] | No, keep them out. | 不 别收回去 |
[01:40] | I’m totally into cosplay. | 我特别喜欢玩扮装 |
[01:42] | I could dress up as a devil and make it really sexy. | 我可以办成魔鬼 弄得性感一点 |
[01:46] | I have no desire to have sex with myself. | 我完全不想跟自己做爱 |
[01:50] | Not right now, at least. | 至少现在不想 |
[01:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[01:54] | To do some grooming. | 修剪一下 |
[01:59] | I’d recommend you leave. Now. | 我建议你马上离开 |
[02:02] | I’m about to engage in a rather gruesome form of manscaping. | 我就要进行非常可怕的脱毛了 |
[02:06] | You cut them off, didn’t you? | 你给砍下来了 是吧 |
[02:08] | I did, yes. | 是的 |
[02:09] | But then they grew back, so I cut them off again. | 但是它们又长回来了 所以我又砍了一次 |
[02:12] | It’s like whack-a-mole back there. | 我后面简直像打地鼠 |
[02:15] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[02:17] | What you’re describing is self-mutilation. | 你所描述的是自残 |
[02:20] | Doctor, someone is forcing those wings on me. | 医生 有人把翅膀强加于我 |
[02:22] | They took away my devil face. | 还夺走了我的魔鬼脸 |
[02:24] | And I won’t stand for someone making me something I’m not. | 我绝不允许有人把我变成我虚假的模样 |
[02:29] | Are you any closer to finding out who did this? | 你快查到是谁干的了吗 |
[02:31] | Yes. Well, a little. | 是的 好吧 接近了一点 |
[02:34] | He calls himself “The Sinnerman.” | 他自称”罪人” |
[02:36] | From what I can gather, | 就我所知 |
[02:37] | he’s a criminal mastermind who just moved his operation | 他是个犯罪大师 而且刚刚 |
[02:40] | to Los Angeles, but no one seems to have ever met him, | 搬来洛杉矶 但似乎从没有人见过他 |
[02:43] | which makes punching him in the face frustratingly difficult. | 所以想当面给他一拳就出奇地难了 |
[02:45] | Well, maybe… | 或许 |
[02:48] | Doctor, | 医生 |
[02:49] | are you sure you’re all right to be back at work? | 你确定你可以回来工作了吗 |
[02:51] | I mean, it really hasn’t been that long | 我妈烤得你半死 |
[02:53] | since Mum flambeed you. | 才没过去多久 |
[02:54] | Yes. It certainly was a… | 是啊 那的确是 |
[02:57] | traumatic experience. | 一段创伤的经历 |
[02:58] | Fortunately, I’m trained to deal with that sort of thing, | 幸好 我受过应对此类事件的训练 |
[03:00] | and I’m doing just that. | 我正在应对呢 |
[03:01] | And there’s nothing I can do to help? | 我也没法帮你什么吗 |
[03:04] | Yes. You can let me get back to you. | 有 你可以让我继续谈你 |
[03:07] | If you insist. | 如果你一定要的话 |
[03:10] | I haven’t even told you the worst part, have I? | 我还没告诉你最糟的部分呢 是吧 |
[03:12] | Not only did he stick my wings back on | 他不仅给我塞了对翅膀 |
[03:13] | and take my face, he’s stolen my shtick as well. | 还夺走了我的魔鬼脸 他还抢了我的生意 |
[03:17] | He gives out favors to people | 他帮人忙 |
[03:19] | for a price to be named later. | 之后再索要代价 |
[03:21] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[03:22] | Lucifer, you didn’t invent the idea of giving out favors. | 路西法 赊人情不是你发明的 |
[03:27] | Yep, forgot who I was talking to. | 是啊 我忘记在跟谁说话了 |
[03:30] | I suppose you did. | 看来是你发明的 |
[03:31] | But you haven’t given out favors in a while. | 但是你很久没那么做过了 |
[03:34] | And the Sinnerman knows it. | “罪人”也知道 |
[03:35] | I think he’s taunting me. | 我觉得他在嘲弄我 |
[03:37] | Do you think he’s human? | 你觉得他是个人类吗 |
[03:39] | Or something else? | 还是别的 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:42] | But whatever he is, I’m gonna stop at nothing to find him. | 但不管他是什么 我不找到他绝不罢手 |
[03:46] | We found him. | 找到他了 |
[03:46] | Who? The missing link? | 谁 缺失的一环吗 |
[03:48] | Proof of human-rodent copulation. | 人类和鼠类杂交的证据吗 |
[03:51] | It’s Mike Alonso. | 迈克·阿隆索 |
[03:51] | The guy that skewered your kidnapper under the pier. | 把绑架你的人插死在码头下的人 |
[03:54] | This is clearly not the Sinnerman. | 这人显然不是”罪人” |
[03:56] | Clearly not, since I’m pretty sure | 显然不是 因为我确定 |
[03:58] | that no one with that name actually exists. | 根本没有叫”罪人”的人 |
[04:01] | He had motive, no alibi, | 他有动机 没有不在场证明 |
[04:03] | and, oh, yeah, he confessed | 而且 他还在审讯时 |
[04:05] | under interrogation. He’s our guy. | 认罪了 他就是凶手 |
[04:07] | Well, then he must be working for the Sinnerman. | 那他肯定是为”罪人”工作的 |
[04:10] | You’re not gonna drag me | 你别想把我 |
[04:11] | into whatever new weird drama this is. | 拉进你的新奇怪闹剧中 |
[04:13] | And could you please stop saying “Sinnerman”? | 你能不能别再把”罪人”挂在嘴边了 |
[04:16] | Sinnerman. | 罪人 |
[04:19] | Big Nina Simone fan? | 妮娜·西蒙的粉丝吗 |
[04:20] | – Well, actually, I am. But I was just saying – What? Nothing. | -其实我是 但我 -什么 没事的 |
[04:22] | – to the detective… – Nothing. It’s nothing. | -正跟警探说 -没什么的 |
[04:25] | Are you hiding something from me, Detective? | 你对我有隐瞒吗 警探 |
[04:27] | No. | 没有 |
[04:30] | I don’t care; I was just asking. | 我才不想管 我就是问问 |
[04:32] | New case came in, you’re up. | 新案子 你来吧 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Okay. Why did you just stop me telling the new lieutenant | 好吧 你为什么阻止我告诉新副队 |
[04:39] | we’re on the cusp of the greatest case of our lives? | 我们正要去侦破我们此生最大的案子 |
[04:41] | Because the Sinnerman is an urban myth; he doesn’t exist. | 因为”罪人”就是个传奇 根本不存在 |
[04:44] | He’s a boogeyman that criminals use | 他是罪犯用来掩盖 |
[04:46] | to hide their bad behavior. | 自己罪恶行径的妖怪 |
[04:48] | “Oh, the Sinnerman made me do it.” | “‘罪人’逼我做的” |
[04:49] | Yet another thing he’s stolen from me, | 这是另一个他从我这儿偷的招数 |
[04:50] | being blamed for the bad deeds of men. | 替人类的罪行背黑锅 |
[04:53] | – He can keep that one, actually. – So the idea | -其实 这个他留着好了 -所以说 |
[04:56] | of telling our new boss– | 告诉我们的新上司 |
[04:58] | who I’m just starting to get a rhythm with– | 那个我才刚开始套上近乎的人 |
[05:00] | that you want to arrest the Easter Bunny | 你想去逮捕复活节兔子 |
[05:02] | doesn’t really thrill me. | 在我看来并不是个好点子 |
[05:03] | I have no intention of arresting anyone. | 我无意逮捕任何人 |
[05:05] | I want to grab him by his neck and see what happens | 我想抓住他的脖子 看看我使劲捏 |
[05:07] | when I squeeze hard enough. | 能捏出什么结果 |
[05:08] | If you can bring me any tiny bit of evidence | 如果你可以给我拿来哪怕一丝证据 |
[05:12] | that the Sinnerman actually exists, | 证明这个”罪人”真存在 |
[05:14] | I will be the first to look into it. | 我会第一个去调查 |
[05:16] | But… | 但是 |
[05:17] | until then, consider this case closed. | 在此之前 此案就算结了 |
[05:21] | And let’s focus on this case, please. | 我们要专注于下一个案子 拜托 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[05:54] | Guy’s name is JD Woodstock. | 这人叫JD·伍德斯托克 |
[05:56] | He lived right around the corner. | 他就住在拐角处 |
[05:57] | Neighbors said he was pretty quiet. | 邻居说他少言语 |
[05:59] | Unemployed, but we found this on him. | 无业 但在他身上发现了这个 |
[06:05] | So what are these? Jokes? | 是什么 段子吗 |
[06:06] | A charitable description, Detective. | 这么说太慷慨了 警探 |
[06:08] | “Avocado? | “鳄梨 |
[06:09] | How about avoca-don’t?” | 还是恶心人啊” |
[06:11] | Would it be rude to throw tomatoes at a corpse? | 冲尸体扔西红柿会不会太失礼了 |
[06:13] | Looks like he was a struggling comedian. | 看来他是个生活拮据的谐星 |
[06:15] | We’re trying to figure out if he performed anywhere. | 我们在查他是否在哪里表演过 |
[06:17] | What’d he do? Make fun of the wrong person? | 他做了什么 取笑了不该取笑的人吗 |
[06:19] | Get in a fight with an audience member? | 跟观众起了冲突 |
[06:20] | It’s worth exploring, at least. | 值得一探究竟 |
[06:21] | You know, there are a lot of insult comics out there, | 现在有很多侮辱性的段子 |
[06:23] | and not everybody enjoys being mocked. | 不是每个人都喜欢被人嘲弄的 |
[06:26] | We should listen to Daniel, actually. | 我们该听丹尼尔的 |
[06:27] | He’s got a unique insight into this case. | 他对此案有独到的见解 |
[06:29] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[06:30] | Well, they’re kindred spirits. | 他们是同类人 |
[06:32] | A fellow broken soul who puts | 也是一个心灵残破的人 |
[06:33] | the most embarrassing parts of his life on display | 向观众展现他人生中最丢人的部分 |
[06:35] | for his audience for an easy laugh. | 只为博人一笑 |
[06:37] | He does stand-up; I do improv. | 他说单口相声 我做即兴表演 |
[06:38] | They’re completely different things. | 这两个完全不同 |
[06:40] | Improv is all about “Yes, and.” | 即兴就是”对 然后” |
[06:42] | Stand-up, well, that’s about telling jokes… | 单口相声 就是讲段子 |
[06:44] | I-I regret starting this entire conversation. | 我就不该开始这段对话 |
[06:46] | Wait. Excuse me, Dan. | 等等 不好意思 丹 |
[06:48] | You do improv? | 你做即兴表演吗 |
[06:50] | How did I not know that? And how did he? | 我怎么不知道 他怎么知道 |
[06:51] | – Well, it’s a funny story, actually. – Actually, | -其实这事也挺好笑 -其实 |
[06:53] | it’s because I-I don’t tell a lot of people. | 因为我没有告诉很多人 |
[06:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:56] | Yeah– hey, Ella. | 就是 你好 艾拉 |
[06:58] | How’s it going? What’d you find? | 怎么样了 你找到什么了 |
[06:59] | Well, no murder weapon, but I did find three shell casings. | 没找到凶器 但我找到了三枚弹壳 |
[07:02] | Running ballistics on them now. | 正在进行弹道分析 |
[07:05] | But, based on the firing pattern, | 但根据开枪的模式 |
[07:08] | I think this dude was tortured before he finally died. | 我觉得这家伙在死透前被折磨过 |
[07:11] | Well congratulations, Mr. Woodstock. | 恭喜啦 伍德斯托克先生 |
[07:13] | At least someone cared enough about your jokes to… | 至少某人对你的段子足够重视 |
[07:15] | Did you just say Woodstock? | 你刚才说的是伍德斯托克吗 |
[07:16] | As in, JD Woodstock? | 就是那个JD·伍德斯托克 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Why? You know him? | 对啊 怎么 你认识他吗 |
[07:19] | Yeah. He made big news a couple days ago, | 没错 他前几天搞了个大新闻 |
[07:20] | claiming Bobby Lowe stole his jokes. | 声称鲍比·洛剽窃了他的段子 |
[07:22] | And who is Bobby Lowe? A rival comedian | 谁又是鲍比·洛 一个对手谐星 |
[07:24] | who hates himself so much he stole this drivel? | 自我憎恶到要剽窃这种蠢货的段子吗 |
[07:27] | Uh, no. | 才不是 |
[07:30] | Open your eyes, pal. | 睁大眼看看 |
[07:31] | Yeah. JD claimed that Bobby’s show | 没错 JD声称鲍比的秀 |
[07:34] | was based on his own material. | 是基于他自己的故事 |
[07:35] | And that he could prove it. | 并且他有证据能证明 |
[07:37] | Which is impossible, | 这不可能 |
[07:38] | because Bobby Lowe’s show is all about his life. | 因为鲍比·洛的节目都是关于他自己的 |
[07:40] | Wait, so you’re saying that this giant-headed buffoon | 等等 你是说这个大头小丑 |
[07:42] | stole our poor victim’s ideas, | 偷了我们可怜受害人的点子 |
[07:44] | His life’s work and built a business out of it? | 他一生的成果并以此赚了大钱吗 |
[07:48] | So now he’s a “Poor victim.” | 所以现在他变成”可怜的受害人”了 |
[07:50] | Look, I know you don’t believe me, Detective, | 我知道你不相信我 警探 |
[07:51] | but I happen to be going through something quite similar, | 但我恰巧正在经历相似的事 |
[07:53] | so if I can’t get my own justice, | 所以如果我不能为自己声张正义 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna get it for this poor unfunny soul. | 我也要为这个可怜无趣的灵魂争一争 |
[07:58] | Well, I certainly did want you to focus on this case, | 我的确想让你专注破这件案子 |
[08:01] | but be careful what you wish for. | 但小心别许错了愿 |
[08:04] | At least the lieutenant isn’t here. | 至少副队不在这 |
[08:06] | You know, if you keep saying crazy things around him, | 如果你在他周围不停说疯话 |
[08:09] | who knows what he might do. | 谁知道他会做出什么 |
[08:10] | Right. When have I ever cared about that, Detective? | 没错 但我什么时候管过那种事 警探 |
[08:12] | Ah, that’s true. | 也对 |
[08:29] | I sweated over every joke. | 我每写一个段子都呕心沥血 |
[08:31] | Worked my ass off for months. | 花好几个月时间努力构思 |
[08:33] | And Bobby stole it all like it was nothing. | 然而鲍比轻而易举地剽窃全部 |
[08:36] | Created a show based on my jokes! | 用我的段子开了个人秀 |
[08:41] | Well Bobby, guess what? | 鲍比 你猜怎么着 |
[08:43] | I finally found it. | 我终于找到证据了 |
[08:44] | Proof you’re a fraud. | 证明你就是个骗子 |
[08:47] | And I’m going to show it to the world. | 我要将其公之于众 |
[08:51] | Well? Which of these boxes do I click on for the proof? | 我该点哪个框看证据 |
[08:54] | None. He posted this video the day before he died. | 哪个都不是 他在死前那天发了这段视频 |
[08:56] | And we can’t find whatever proof he claimed to have had. | 我们找不到他所说的证据 |
[08:59] | So that’s why JD was tortured, | 这就是JD被折磨的原因 |
[09:00] | so the killer could find and destroy it? | 这样凶手就能找到并销毁证据吗 |
[09:03] | Or he’s a liar. | 或者他在撒谎 |
[09:07] | I’m not sure who said that, | 我不知道是谁说的 |
[09:09] | but I totally agree with them. | 但我完全同意这句话 |
[09:12] | Bobby Lowe would never do something like that. | 鲍比·洛绝不会做出那种事 |
[09:14] | – Why do you say that? – Because, | -何以见得 -因为 |
[09:16] | Bobby’s show is so personal. | 鲍比的秀如此有个性 |
[09:19] | It’s so authentic. | 只此一家 |
[09:20] | There’s no way that you could fake it. | 没有人能抄袭 |
[09:21] | Right. Don’t listen to her. | 对 别听她的 |
[09:22] | The man is clearly a thief. | 这个人显然是个剽窃犯 |
[09:23] | Let’s go give him a good throttling. | 我们去给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[09:25] | I’m leaning towards just talking to him. | 我更倾向于跟他谈谈就行 |
[09:26] | And then throttling. I suppose a little foreplay | 然后给他点颜色 我觉得一点前戏 |
[09:28] | never hurt anyone. | 也无伤大雅 |
[09:29] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. You guys are gonna go talk to him, | 等等等等 你们要去跟他谈 |
[09:32] | like, right now this second? | 立马现在去吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah. Why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Maybe I should go with. | 也许我也该跟去 |
[09:37] | You know, to collect the evidence. | 你知道 收集证据什么的 |
[09:40] | – Right. Well, if he’s innocent… – He’s not innocent. | -好吧 如果他是无辜的 -他才不 |
[09:43] | If he’s innocent, then there won’t | 如果他是无辜的 那么就没有 |
[09:45] | be any evidence to collect, | 什么证据需要收集了 |
[09:47] | so probably better if you hang here. | 所以你最好留下 |
[09:48] | Yeah. I-I see what you’re saying there, | 我 我知道你刚才是什么意思 |
[09:52] | but… | 但 |
[09:52] | I just think, to be safe, | 我只是觉得 保险起见 |
[09:55] | I should collect as much stuff as possible. | 我应该尽可能多地收集物证 |
[09:56] | You know, fingerprints, a lock of hair, an autograph. | 像是指纹 一撮头发 签名 |
[09:59] | Right. | 这样 |
[10:01] | To be safe. | 只是保险起见 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:04] | To be safe. | 保险起见 |
[10:06] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 给你 |
[10:24] | Thanks for meeting me, Amenadiel. | 谢谢你来见我 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[10:25] | Is there a shorter version of that? | 你的名字有什么简称没 |
[10:28] | Does anyone ever call you “Amen”? | 有人叫你”阿门”吗 |
[10:32] | Probably not. | 应该没有 |
[10:32] | Oh, you would be the first. | 你可以成为第一个 |
[10:36] | So, Linda, what’s going on? | 琳达 怎么了 |
[10:39] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[10:43] | For saving my life. | 救了我的命 |
[10:44] | Maze is the one who saved your life. | 麦子才是救你的人 |
[10:46] | And I thanked her so much, | 我谢她谢太过了 |
[10:47] | I think she’s avoiding me now. | 我觉得她现在在躲我 |
[10:51] | But I wouldn’t be here without you, too. | 但没有你我现在也不可能在这儿 |
[10:55] | I didn’t do anything. | 我没做什么 |
[10:56] | Other than miraculously slowing down time | 除了奇迹般减慢时间流逝 |
[10:59] | so that I didn’t bleed to death? | 我才不会流血至死 |
[11:01] | Well, other than that. | 除了那个以外 |
[11:05] | How are you really doing, by the way? | 对了 你现在到底怎么样了 |
[11:07] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[11:10] | You have your powers back. | 你的能力回来了 |
[11:13] | That must be exciting. | 一定挺振奋的 |
[11:16] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[11:18] | They haven’t worked since that day. | 那天以后能力就又不能用了 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉听到这消息 |
[11:23] | Don’t be. I think it’s just my Father testing me again. | 没事 我觉得这只是父亲的另一次试炼 |
[11:27] | But this time, Linda, I’m ready. | 但这次 琳达 我准备好了 |
[11:29] | How is He testing you? | 他为什么要试炼你 |
[11:32] | Do you have to fight someone? | 你需要和什么人战斗吗 |
[11:34] | Solve advanced math problems? | 还是解决数学难题 |
[11:37] | Well, if I’m right, there’s something I need to do | 如果我没错的话 在顶楼里 |
[11:41] | in the penthouse and, | 还有我要做的事 |
[11:45] | I’ve been avoiding it. | 而我一直在逃避 |
[11:48] | Well, you helped me. | 你帮了我 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you let me help you with… | 为什么不让我帮你这一回呢 |
[11:54] | whatever this is? | 不论什么事 |
[11:56] | Unless it’s math. | 除非是数学题 |
[11:57] | Oh, it’s not math. | 不是数学 |
[11:58] | Then I’m sure I can handle it. | 那我肯定能有办法搞定 |
[12:08] | Severed angel wings in a closet. | 被砍下塞进柜子里的天使之翼 |
[12:10] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:12] | Totally handleable. | 完全搞得定 |
[12:14] | My irresponsible brother left them here | 我那个不负责任的弟弟把它们丢在了这儿 |
[12:16] | for any half-drunk human to stumble onto. | 任何一个半醉的人都有可能撞见 |
[12:19] | Proof of the divine just left on the floor like… | 神的证明就这么被丢在地上… |
[12:23] | like used laundry. | 就好像脏衣服 |
[12:27] | For some reason, I imagined they just | 不知为何 我本来想象这对翅膀 |
[12:31] | magically disappeared when he cut them off. | 在他砍下来之后就会神奇地消失 |
[12:33] | But this… | 但这个 |
[12:35] | Yeah, this is gruesome. | 这个是够吓人的 |
[12:38] | You know where the garbage bags are? | 你知道垃圾袋在哪儿吗 |
[12:46] | Hi, Lieutenant. | 你好 副队 |
[12:48] | I just wanted to come by and talk. | 我只是想过来和你聊聊 |
[12:50] | Kind of feel like we got off on the wrong foot. | 我感觉我们一开始就存在些误解 |
[12:52] | Pretty sure we’re on exactly the foot I want to be on. | 我很肯定我没误解什么 |
[12:57] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[12:59] | And I’m not a dirty cop. | 我也不是个坏警察 |
[13:03] | So, you didn’t check a gun out of evidence | 所以你没有把作为刑事证据的枪 |
[13:05] | that was used to commit a crime? | 偷偷从证据保存处拿走吗 |
[13:08] | I mean, yes. | 是有这回事 |
[13:10] | At least it wasn’t a homicide, right? | 至少那不是起谋杀案 是吧 |
[13:12] | Well, it, um… | 那个 |
[13:15] | – I-I was… I just… – Stop. | -我在…我只是 -停 |
[13:18] | I was gonna string this along, | 我本想继续这么折磨你 |
[13:19] | but it’s already a little too sad for me. | 但我已经觉得有些太可悲了 |
[13:22] | I’m actually glad you came in. | 我其实很高兴你来找我了 |
[13:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:27] | I want all the intel that you gathered on Lucifer. | 我想知道你收集的所有关于路西法的情报 |
[13:30] | Why would I have any intel on Lucifer? | 为什么我会有路西法的情报 |
[13:32] | Because when he first started working with Decker, | 因为在他和戴克刚开始合作的时候 |
[13:33] | you were still married to her. | 你还是她丈夫 |
[13:36] | And I’m guessing you broke the rules | 我猜你越了线 |
[13:37] | and dug up everything you could on him. | 搜集了你所能找到的一切关于他的情报 |
[13:41] | I didn’t. I mean… | 我没有 我的意思是… |
[13:43] | Yeah. I did. | 好吧 我做了 |
[13:47] | I’d like it all on my desk in an hour. | 一个小时后放在我桌上 |
[13:56] | That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. | 那是我至今见过的最大的鸡 |
[13:58] | And, uh, makeup right now. | 现在开始化妆 |
[14:00] | Excuse me, guys. | 不好意思 |
[14:00] | – You guys can’t be back here. – We’re looking for… | -你们不能到这儿来 -我们是来找 |
[14:02] | Bobby Lowe! | 鲍比·洛 |
[14:04] | – Right. – Oh, no, no. | -没错 -哦不 别 |
[14:06] | Oh, my God, please, no. | 我的天 拜托 别 |
[14:06] | He doesn’t like visitors. | 他不喜欢有访客 |
[14:08] | Damn, I can’t get fired. | 该死 我不能丢饭碗 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God, it’s really Bobby Lowe. | 我的天 真的是鲍比·洛 |
[14:14] | What did I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[14:15] | – I’m sorry. – No eye contact, | -对不起 -不能有眼神交流 |
[14:17] | no green skittles in my candy jar | 我的糖罐里不能有绿色的糖 |
[14:19] | and no guests! | 还有不能有访客 |
[14:21] | I’m Detective Chloe Decker, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的克洛伊·戴克警探 |
[14:23] | We want to talk to you about the murder of JD Woodstock. | 我们想就JD·伍德斯托克之死问你些问题 |
[14:27] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停下来了 |
[14:27] | Show starts in five minutes, honey. Chop-chop. | 还有五分钟表演就要开始了 宝贝快点 |
[14:30] | God, he just called her honey. So sweet. | 我的天 他刚刚叫她宝贝 真甜 |
[14:32] | Is this about that stupid podcast? | 你们来是因为那个愚蠢的播客吗 |
[14:34] | You really think I stole jokes? Me? | 你们真觉得我会偷别人的段子吗 堂堂的我 |
[14:36] | – Very much so, yes. – Of course not. | -没错就是这样 -当然不觉得 |
[14:39] | What I think is I’d like | 我的看法是 |
[14:40] | to explore his accusations, | 我想进一步调查他的指控 |
[14:41] | starting with where you were when he died. | 首先我想知道他被害时你在哪里 |
[14:44] | You know why people accuse others of stealing material? | 你知道为什么人们会指控别人偷窃吗 |
[14:46] | Because the others are thieves? | 因为别人真是小偷 |
[14:48] | Because they’re failures. | 因为他们是失败者 |
[14:50] | And instead of facing that, | 他们自己无法接受事实 |
[14:51] | they blame successful people like me. | 反而去怪罪像我这样的成功人士 |
[14:53] | How dare you… | 你怎么敢 |
[14:55] | They’re ready for you, Bobby. | 他们都到位了 鲍比 |
[14:58] | Look, some of us have important work to do, | 我们之中的某人可是有要事在身 |
[15:01] | like entertaining America. | 比如说逗乐整个美国 |
[15:03] | If you’d like to see how it’s done, | 如果你想知道我怎么做的 |
[15:05] | take a seat. | 找个座位 |
[15:08] | Charming. | 真客气 |
[15:09] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[15:12] | He invited us to a taping. | 他邀请了我们参加录制 |
[15:16] | Are you ready to laugh? | 你们准备好捧腹大笑了吗 |
[15:18] | Wait, what, what? | 等等 什么 |
[15:19] | No, I can’t hear you guys. | 我听不清你们 |
[15:21] | Come on. | 大点声 |
[15:22] | I bribed you with T-shirts. | 我拿T恤衫贿赂你们 |
[15:23] | I phoned in all my best jokes. | 我给你们带来了最好的段子 |
[15:25] | What more do you want? | 你们还想要什么 |
[15:27] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 没错 |
[15:28] | More T-shirts! | 再来件T恤 |
[15:30] | Let’s try that again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[15:32] | Look what I got. | 看我拿到了什么 |
[15:33] | Are you ready to laugh? | 你们准备好捧腹大笑了吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah! All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[15:37] | Let’s start the show. | 让我们开始今天的表演 |
[15:52] | Well, that was the worst date of my entire life. | 那是我一生中最烂的一次约会 |
[15:56] | Oh, come on now, Bobby. | 行了 鲍比 |
[15:57] | I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. | 我敢说没你想得那么糟 |
[15:59] | She left before we got dessert. | 她在甜点上来前就走了 |
[16:01] | But dessert’s the best part of the meal, Bobby. | 可甜点才是一顿饭里的重头戏 鲍比 |
[16:05] | Well, on the upside, you have been trying to lose weight. | 往好处想 你一直都想减肥 |
[16:10] | I didn’t say I left before dessert. | 我又没说我在甜点上来前就走了 |
[16:12] | This is what that arrogant fraud is so proud of? | 那个傲慢的骗子引以为豪的就是这个吗 |
[16:16] | Wait, what’s this show about? | 这个表演讲的是什么 |
[16:18] | Those are his imaginary friends. | 那些是他想象中的朋友 |
[16:20] | They help him deal with his insecurities. | 他们帮助他处理他的不安 |
[16:23] | We’ve all been there, right? | 我们都有过这样的经历 不是吗 |
[16:24] | – I’ll just impress her at the party. – Right. | -那我就在派对上让她记住我 -你说的对 |
[16:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:29] | Time out. | 暂停休息 |
[16:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:32] | You stole a dead man’s work | 你偷了一个死人的作品 |
[16:33] | and turned it into this? | 结果就是这样吗 |
[16:36] | Get lost, Fraggle Rock. | 滚开 傻布偶 |
[16:37] | What do you think you’re doing, man? | 你在干什么 |
[16:38] | Stealing your show, | 偷你的表演 |
[16:39] | which only seems fair as you stole it first. | 反正你也偷了别人的作品不是吗 |
[16:42] | Hey, mind your own business, Dr. Who. | 别多管闲事 神秘博士 |
[16:44] | Pip pip out of here. | 赶紧上别处去 |
[16:46] | Dr. Who? | 什么博士 |
[16:47] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[16:51] | Oh, geez. | 我的天 |
[16:52] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:54] | Right, what have you got to say for yourself? | 你有什么辩解的话要说吗 |
[16:55] | Beat it, handy. | 快滚 手偶 |
[16:56] | I’m not talking to you. Get the hell out of my set, man. | 我没什么好和你说的 从我的布景台滚出去 |
[16:59] | Okay. Okay, fine. Don’t talk to me. | 行 可以 你不用和我说 |
[17:01] | Let’s have a chat with one of your old friends, shall we? | 那我们和你的老朋友聊聊 如何 |
[17:03] | – What have we got in here? – You can’t touch those puppets. | -看看这里面有什么 -你不能碰那些玩偶 |
[17:04] | Does anyone work here?! | 干活的人都死了吗 |
[17:07] | – Here we go. All right, this one looks good. – No. | -就这个了 这个看起来不错 -别 |
[17:08] | No, no, n-no, put-put that… | 不不不 把那个 |
[17:10] | – put that down. – What? What? | -把那个放下 -什么 |
[17:12] | Jealous someone else has their hand up my butt? | 嫉妒别人把手放在我屁股上了吗 |
[17:15] | Actually, this apparatus is more difficult than… | 说实话这个玩偶操作起来有点难 |
[17:18] | – Seriously, put it down. – Ah, there’s the trigger. | -说真的 把那个放下 -原来有扳机 |
[17:20] | Right. Where was I? You… | 对了 我说到哪儿了 你 |
[17:26] | I’m telling you, just get down, get down. | 大家听我说 趴下 都趴下 |
[17:29] | Oh, don’t worry, everyone. | 大家别担心 |
[17:30] | There’s just a gun stashed inside the puppet. | 就是布偶里有把枪而已 |
[17:32] | – Lucifer, put the gun down. – Right. | -路西法 把枪放下 -哦对 |
[17:34] | Right. Yes. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Well, at least no one was hurt. | 最起码没有人受伤 |
[17:43] | He did it. | 是他干的 |
[17:48] | Are you insane? You could’ve killed him. | 你疯了吗 你差点杀了他 |
[17:50] | Me? I’m not the one who hid a gun up a puppet’s backside. | 我 又不是我在布偶里面藏枪 |
[17:54] | Or have all the puppets got guns in them? | 还是说所有布偶里面都有枪 |
[17:55] | If so, I’ll set my DVR. | 如果是 那你的剧我追了 |
[17:56] | No. We never used that puppet. | 不 我们从没用过那个布偶 |
[17:59] | It was my imaginary friend’s imaginary friend. | 那是我假想朋友的假想朋友 |
[18:01] | The character didn’t land. | 这人物被放弃了 |
[18:02] | – I wonder why. – So you hid a gun in it? | -难以理解 -所以你在里边藏了把枪 |
[18:04] | I didn’t think some lunatic | 我没想到会有疯子 |
[18:05] | was gonna try to kill me with it. | 想要用它杀了我 |
[18:06] | It’s just a flesh wound. | 就是个擦伤而已 |
[18:07] | And you admit that it’s your gun? | 而且你承认是你的枪了吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:11] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[18:11] | So you killed our poor victim, ran back to work | 所以你杀了可怜的受害者 跑回来工作 |
[18:14] | and keistered it in an old puppet. | 把凶器藏到了一个老布偶里 |
[18:15] | Not the murder weapon. | 不是谋杀凶器 |
[18:17] | This is a .380, and the murderer used a 9mm. | 这是点380口径 凶手用的是9毫米的 |
[18:20] | All that means is that he hid his other gun somewhere else. | 这只意味着他把枪藏到别的地方了 |
[18:23] | So come on. Prostate exams for all the puppets. | 来吧 给所有布偶做个前列腺检查 |
[18:25] | – Lucifer… – I don’t have another gun. | -路西法 -我没有别的枪 |
[18:29] | I didn’t kill JD. | 我没杀JD |
[18:30] | I don’t believe you. You’re a thief. | 我不相信你 你是个小偷 |
[18:32] | You took everything JD had, even his life. | 你拿走了JD的全部 甚至是他的生活 |
[18:34] | So come on, what more could you possibly desire? | 所以说吧 你还渴求什么 |
[18:41] | I want out of this hell. | 我想逃出这个地狱 |
[18:45] | Every day I come to work, and I tell stupid jokes with puppets. | 我每天来上工 拿着布偶说着蠢段子 |
[18:49] | Puppets! | 布偶 |
[18:50] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[18:52] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[18:52] | This is a dream gig. | 这是你梦想的演出 |
[18:54] | It’s a nightmare! | 这是个噩梦 |
[18:56] | You know what the biggest joke is? | 你知道最大的笑话是什么吗 |
[18:57] | – You? – Me! | -你 -我 |
[19:01] | It’s no fun when they talk to themselves. | 他们这样自言自语真没意思 |
[19:03] | And now that JD’s dead, I’m never getting out of here. | 现在JD死了 我就再也跑不掉了 |
[19:06] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:11] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[19:16] | I stole his act. | 我剽窃了他的表演 |
[19:18] | I based the show on it. | 以此为基础开发了这个节目 |
[19:22] | But I defended you! | 但是我为你辩护来着 |
[19:25] | J’accuse, Bobby Lowe! | 我谴责你 鲍比·洛 |
[19:27] | J’accuse! | 我谴责你 |
[19:29] | If you wanted out of the job so bad, | 要是你那么想要辞掉工作 |
[19:31] | why didn’t you just admit it and quit? | 为什么不开诚布公然后辞职呢 |
[19:33] | Golden handcuffs. | 黄金手铐 |
[19:36] | If I quit, I lose all the money. | 如果我辞职 我就会失去所有钱 |
[19:38] | And I really like the money. | 而我真的很喜欢钱 |
[19:41] | And if JD revealed that you were stealing | 如果JD揭发你偷了 |
[19:43] | his act, and they fire you… | 他的表演 然后他们开除了你… |
[19:45] | I get a golden parachute instead. | 我就会得到一个金色降落伞 |
[19:48] | Which is why I had to keep up appearances, | 所以我只能继续撑门面 |
[19:50] | not let anyone know the truth. | 不让别人知道真相 |
[19:51] | But why hide the gun on set? | 但为什么要在舞台上藏枪 |
[19:53] | Because I was getting death threats. | 因为我受到了死亡威胁 |
[19:55] | Someone’s pissed, claiming all my jokes are about him. | 有人很生气 认为我的笑话都是在针对他 |
[19:58] | The jokes that you stole like the thief which you are? | 那些你偷走的笑话 你个小偷 |
[20:01] | That’s a big strong, Miss Lopez. | 这话说得有点重了 洛佩兹小姐 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:07] | Any idea who was making these threats? | 知道是谁发出的威胁吗 |
[20:09] | They came from an anonymous e-mail. | 都是通过匿名电邮发来的 |
[20:11] | But like I said, I stole the jokes. | 但是就像我说的 段子是我偷来的 |
[20:14] | The only person who knows who they’re about… | 唯一知道它们针对谁的… |
[20:16] | Is the dead guy. Great. | 只有死者 真棒 |
[20:19] | I’m gonna need those e-mails. | 我需要那些邮件 |
[20:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:29] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:32] | This must be so painful. | 这一定很痛苦 |
[20:35] | Cutting off a piece of yourself over and over. | 将你自己的一部分一次次地切下来 |
[20:40] | Lucifer made it seem like no big deal, but… | 路西法表面上没什么大不了 但是… |
[20:45] | Ouch. | 疼啊 |
[20:46] | We all have pain that we hide, Linda, | 我们都有隐藏的痛苦 琳达 |
[20:49] | that we’re just not ready to share with the world. | 那些我们还没有准备好与世界分享的痛苦 |
[20:55] | That’s very true. | 这话说得很对 |
[20:58] | How do you know it’s a test? | 你怎么知道这是个测试 |
[21:00] | Because I’m faced with having to dispose of the one thing | 因为我要处理掉唯一一个 |
[21:03] | that I so desperately want back. | 我非常想得到的东西 |
[21:06] | – Could just be really bad luck. – No. | -可能只是运气差 -不 |
[21:08] | My Father always has a plan. | 父亲总是有所计划 |
[21:11] | I don’t doubt that anymore. | 我已经不质疑这一点了 |
[21:15] | Seems awfully cruel. | 看起来非常残忍 |
[21:17] | Well, if it were easy, it wouldn’t be much of a test. | 如果很简单 那就不是测试了 |
[21:20] | Would it? | 对不对 |
[21:29] | “I know what you’re doing. Stop making fun of me, | “我知道你什么意思 别再嘲弄我了 |
[21:31] | or else I’m going to stab you.” | 不然的话我就捅死你” |
[21:33] | “I know you’re making fun of me. | “我知道你在嘲弄我 |
[21:35] | Stop or I’ll kill you.” | 不闭嘴我就杀了你” |
[21:37] | Dreadfully unoriginal, aren’t they? | 真是太没创意了 是不是 |
[21:39] | Looks like the threats stopped last week | 看起来威胁在上周 |
[21:41] | after JD posted his video. | JD发布他的视频后停止了 |
[21:43] | So you think the killer saw it and then realized | 所以你是认为杀手看到之后意识到 |
[21:45] | he’d been threatening the wrong comedian the entire time? | 他一直在威胁错误的喜剧演员吗 |
[21:48] | And then killed JD after he realized | 然后就杀掉了JD 因为他意识到 |
[21:50] | he was the guy actually making fun of him. | 他才是一直在嘲弄他的人 |
[21:52] | Seems possible. | 看起来有可能 |
[21:53] | So… | 那么 |
[21:54] | what’s the joke that he’s so angry about? | 让他那么生气的段子是什么 |
[21:56] | Did our killer have unfunny imaginary friends? | 我们的凶手是不是有个想象中的无聊朋友 |
[21:59] | No, that happened later. | 不 那是之后的事 |
[22:01] | I did some research, and originally, | 我做了些研究 最初的时候 |
[22:03] | the show was much edgier. | 这节目更加尖锐 |
[22:06] | About a guy dealing with his insecurities about his, | 是关于一个人处理不安全感 因为他的 |
[22:12] | W-Well, I really don’t want to tell you. | 我不太想告诉你 |
[22:13] | Ooh. Well, now I need to know. | 那我更要知道了 |
[22:17] | Dealing with his insecurities about his, um, micropenis. | 他的不安全感来自于他的 超小阴茎 |
[22:24] | All right, well. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Hold me closer, tiny donger. | 抱紧我吧 小小把儿 |
[22:27] | So you’re saying we’re looking for a needle in a penis stack. | 所以你说我们是在屌海找针了 |
[22:29] | See, this is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 看到没 所以我才不想告诉你 |
[22:32] | Anyhow, after it became a family show… | 总之 在节目变成家庭秀之后… |
[22:34] | …the micropenis got removed. | 超小阴茎梗就被删掉了 |
[22:35] | Did anyone even notice? | 删不删有区别吗 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:39] | Just go to town. | 放开了说吧 |
[22:41] | Get them all out of your system. | 把你脑子里边的东西倾吐一遍 |
[22:47] | What? | 什么 |
[22:49] | Well, perhaps… | 也许… |
[22:51] | perhaps we should consider this case closed. | 也许这个案子可以结了 |
[22:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:55] | Well, we thought Bobby stole a joke, | 我们以为鲍比偷了段子 |
[22:56] | but in actual fact, our deceased stole this man’s very essence. | 但实际上 我们的死者偷了这个人的特点 |
[22:59] | I mean, his tiny, microscopic essence, sure, | 当然我是指他细小的 微观的特点 |
[23:02] | but his essence nonetheless. | 但也是他的特点 |
[23:04] | So, uh, in actual fact, | 所以 实际上 |
[23:05] | I think our killer is the victim here. | 我认为凶手才是受害者 |
[23:06] | Yeah, that’s actually not how it works. | 世界不是这么运转的 |
[23:09] | We still need to find our killer. | 我们还是要找到凶手 |
[23:11] | I’ll get these to cyber, see if they can trace an I.P. | 我把这些送到网侦部 看能不能追查IP |
[23:21] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[23:22] | Not “Cinnamon,” “Sinnerman.” | 不是”肉桂” 是”罪人” |
[23:24] | He’s not a spice, Maze. | 他不是香料 麦子 |
[23:27] | Well, yes, I know you have a hectic schedule, | 是 我知道你行程很满 |
[23:29] | but surely you can find time to track him down for me. | 但你肯定有时间帮我追踪到他 |
[23:33] | Right. Stop pretending the call is cutting out, Maze. | 别再假装电话断线了 麦子 |
[23:35] | I taught you that trick. | 这还是我教你的 |
[23:37] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[23:39] | Mazikeen! | 麦泽金 |
[23:51] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[23:54] | I’ve figured out what you really are. | 我已经知道你的真实身份了 |
[24:03] | So, it’s come to this, has it? | 已经到这一步了吗 |
[24:06] | Finally, someone in the police department realized that I am | 警局里终于有人发现我如我所说 |
[24:08] | exactly what I say I am: the Devil himself. | 就是魔鬼本尊 |
[24:13] | Well, I’m surprised it’s taken you this long. | 我很惊讶你这么久才发现 |
[24:14] | I have no idea why you prance around | 我不知道你为什么趾高气扬地 |
[24:16] | and call yourself the Devil. | 到处说自己是魔鬼 |
[24:17] | “Prance”? | 趾高气扬 |
[24:18] | This is about the Sinnerman. | 我找你是因为”罪人”的事 |
[24:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:22] | I see what’s happening here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[24:23] | A mysterious figure handing out favors, | 神秘人物在卖人情 |
[24:25] | probably dashing and handsome. | 可能时髦又帅气 |
[24:27] | You think I’m the Sinnerman. | 所以你认为我是”罪人” |
[24:29] | Well, truth is… | 事实是 |
[24:30] | You’re not the Sinnerman– he’s smart and calculated. | 你不是”罪人” 他不仅聪明 还会算计 |
[24:33] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[24:34] | Maybe I am the Sinnerman. Surprise! | 没准我就是”罪人” 吓死你 |
[24:38] | No, I followed you and looked into your history. | 不 我跟踪过你 查过你的来历 |
[24:40] | You’re impulsive and short-fused. | 你既冲动又急性子 |
[24:42] | I am not. | 我才不是 |
[24:48] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[24:49] | What is it that you think I am? | 那你认为我是什么 |
[24:51] | An idiot. | 一个傻子 |
[24:53] | So what, you broke into my apartment just to insult me? | 那你闯进我的住处就为了羞辱我吗 |
[24:55] | You could’ve just waited till I was in the office. | 你完全可以等我去办公室时再做 |
[24:57] | No, I came here to warn you. | 不 我是来警告你的 |
[25:00] | I know you’re looking into him, | 我知道你在调查他 |
[25:01] | but you have no idea what you’re doing. | 但你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[25:05] | The Sinnerman is not a myth. | “罪人”不是个传说 |
[25:06] | Very aware of that already, thank you. | 这点我已经非常清楚 谢谢你 |
[25:08] | It’s not a name to throw around. | 而且也不是一个到处乱说的名字 |
[25:10] | Not even at the precinct. | 包括在警局里 |
[25:11] | That’s why I came here to talk. | 所以我来找你谈谈 |
[25:13] | He’s that dangerous. | 他就是这么危险 |
[25:15] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[25:16] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[25:18] | Either way, you need to know who you’re dealing with. | 不管怎样 你要知道你要对付的是什么人 |
[25:20] | I’ve butted heads with him in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥和他发生过冲突 |
[25:23] | Did not end well. | 结果很惨烈 |
[25:25] | Then, what? You ran here with your tail between your legs? | 然后呢 你夹着尾巴跑来这里吗 |
[25:27] | I did, yeah. | 是的 |
[25:30] | He killed someone… close to me. | 他杀了和我关系亲近的人 |
[25:35] | Really damn close. | 真的很亲近 |
[25:38] | I don’t want what happened to me to happen to anyone else. | 我不希望同样的事发生在其他人身上 |
[25:40] | Even you. | 包括你 |
[25:42] | You need to be careful. | 你要小心点 |
[25:43] | He stole from me, Lieutenant, | 他偷了我的东西 副队长 |
[25:45] | and I won’t stand for it. | 我是不会忍气吞声的 |
[25:46] | – You’re not listening. – Yes, I am. | -你没听清楚我的话 -我在听 |
[25:48] | Now you listen to me. | 现在你听清楚 |
[25:50] | You can keep your head buried in the sand if you want to, | 你想继续埋头做鸵鸟 随你的便 |
[25:53] | while I go mano a Sinnermano, all right? | 但我一定会出手抓住”罪人” 明白吗 |
[25:57] | I’ve got this. | 交给我来办 |
[26:07] | So… | 这是 |
[26:08] | compost? | 堆肥吗 |
[26:09] | Recycling? | 能回收再利用吗 |
[26:12] | I’ve never had to dispose of pieces of divinity before. | 我从来没处理过神仙的翅膀 |
[26:20] | Waste. | 就是废物 |
[26:29] | I thought this would be a little more… reverential? | 我还以为也许会更圣洁一点 |
[26:34] | Less angel wing dumpster fire. | 而不是把天使翅膀扔垃圾箱里一把火烧了 |
[26:39] | Should we say something? | 我们该说点什么吗 |
[26:41] | I feel like we should say something… | 我觉得我们该说点什么 |
[26:42] | What do you want me to say here, Linda? | 你想要我说什么 琳达 |
[26:44] | I didn’t choose this test. | 这测试不是我选的 |
[26:46] | I don’t even know if this really is a test. | 我都不知道这是不是真的测试 |
[26:50] | I mean, maybe I’m just torturing myself here. | 也许我只是在折磨我自己 |
[26:55] | But if Lucifer wants to treat his wings like trash, | 但如果路西法想把他的翅膀当垃圾来对待 |
[26:58] | then trash they shall be. | 那翅膀就是垃圾 |
[26:59] | Even if it pains me in my very soul. | 即使它使我的灵魂饱受痛苦 |
[27:03] | I don’t think Lucifer knows how much this hurts you. | 我认为路西法不知道这对你造成的伤害有多大 |
[27:06] | He never does. | 他从来不知道 |
[27:08] | And even though he doesn’t realize it, | 虽然他没意识到这点 |
[27:09] | everything he does seems designed to hurt me. | 但是他所做的事似乎都会伤害到我 |
[27:15] | To test you? | 为了测试你吗 |
[27:23] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[27:26] | It’s been right in front of my face all along. | 原来答案一直就在我面前 |
[27:29] | My test is Lucifer. | 我的测试就是路西法 |
[27:31] | It’s always been Lucifer. | 一直都是路西法 |
[27:36] | You’re very wise, Linda. | 你非常睿智 琳达 |
[27:39] | Thanks, Amen. | 谢谢你 阿门 |
[27:40] | Yeah, it doesn’t work, does it? | 好像不太搭 是不是 |
[27:57] | I, uh, had a rather illuminating conversation | 昨晚我和新来的副队长谈话 |
[28:00] | with our new lieutenant last night. | 还挺有启发性的 |
[28:01] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你干了什么 -什么也没干 |
[28:03] | Yet. He warned me not to talk about the Sinnerman. | 还没 他警告我不要到处乱说”罪人” |
[28:05] | Yeah, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[28:06] | You sound crazy… er. | 你的话很疯 超常疯 |
[28:08] | No. He actually knows… | 不 其实他知道… |
[28:09] | Cyber tracked all the e-mails to the same I.P. address. | 网侦部查到所有邮件都来自同一个IP地址 |
[28:12] | A comedy club on Sunset called The Laughmaker. | 日落大道一个叫做幽默家的喜剧俱乐部 |
[28:14] | So do we think he works there? | 那么他在那工作吗 |
[28:16] | Maybe. The e-mails were always sent Thursday nights at 8:00 P.M. | 有可能 邮件都是周四晚上八点发送的 |
[28:18] | And that’s when Bobby’s show aired. | 鲍比的节目就是那时开播 |
[28:20] | So it makes sense that that could set him off. | 难怪那会让他发火 |
[28:21] | Yeah, it’s also when they have open mic night, | 那也是他们的开麦之夜 |
[28:22] | so it could be any one of the comedians performing, too. | 所以也有可能是其中一名喜剧演员 |
[28:25] | Or a diehard fan. | 或是死忠粉 |
[28:26] | Either way, they’re consistent. | 不管怎样 时间一致 |
[28:28] | It would make sense that the killer | 如果凶手出现在下一次夜场演出 |
[28:29] | could be at the next open mic night. | 似乎也是顺理成章的事 |
[28:30] | Which is tonight. | 就是今晚 |
[28:31] | – So how do we draw him out? – Easy. | -那我们要怎么把他引出来 -简单 |
[28:33] | Arrest everyone in the club and pull their pants down. | 逮捕俱乐部里所有的人 扒下他们的裤子 |
[28:35] | Tiniest weenie wins, for once. | 终于有一次 鸟最小的人获胜 |
[28:37] | Or, our guy is clearly sensitive, right? | 或是我们要找的人显然很敏感 |
[28:39] | Why don’t we use that to flush him out? | 我们何不用那点把他逼出来呢 |
[28:41] | What, get someone on stage that’ll really piss him off? | 让某人上台把他惹急吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah. Yeah, that could work. | 这样也许会有用 |
[28:45] | And I think we all know the perfect man for that job. | 我觉得我们都知道谁最适合干这事 |
[28:49] | All right, | 好了 |
[28:50] | please welcome to the stage, for the first time, | 请大家欢迎第一次出场登台的 |
[28:53] | the devilishly handsome… | 如魔鬼般地帅气的 |
[28:56] | Dan Espinoza. | 丹·埃斯皮诺沙 |
[29:04] | Remember “Yes, and,” Daniel. | 记得即兴表演的诀窍 丹尼尔 |
[29:14] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[29:19] | So, uh… | 那个啥 |
[29:23] | Uh, I have a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[29:25] | And… he’s got a tiny penis. | 他的鸡鸡很小 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | A micropenis. | 一根微雕 |
[29:32] | Uh, in fact, | 其实 |
[29:34] | his penis is so tiny, | 他的家伙小到 |
[29:36] | it’s not even a micropenis. | 连微雕都不是 |
[29:38] | It’s an atomic penis. | 而是核子雕 |
[29:42] | Because atoms are small. | 因为核子都是微小颗粒 |
[29:44] | Not because it ex… plodes. | 不是因为它会爆炸 |
[29:48] | – His, uh, penis is so small… – Boo! | -他的鸡鸡很小 -好烂 |
[29:51] | It’s a medical condition, you monster. | 那是正经的临床疾病 你个怪物 |
[29:58] | – Lucifer… – What? Can’t stop, won’t stop. | -路西法 -什么 不能停 也不会停 |
[30:00] | This is much too fun, Detective. | 这实在太搞笑了 警探 |
[30:01] | No, no, no, keep going. I want you to keep going. | 不不 继续 我要你继续说 |
[30:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:05] | – Anyways… – So what? | -好吧… -怎么 |
[30:06] | Next you’re gonna tell us that his willy’s | 你是不是打算说 |
[30:08] | so small that when he wants to have sex, | 他的命根子小到 |
[30:10] | he needs to call out a search party? | 想做爱还得请个搜救队 |
[30:12] | Or that his weenis is so small, | 还是说他的鸡儿太小 |
[30:14] | it looks like his testicles are giving | 看起来就像两颗蛋蛋 |
[30:16] | the tiniest thumbs up? | 点了个迷你”赞” |
[30:18] | Shame on you | 我鄙视你 |
[30:20] | for mocking the poorly-endowed. | 居然嘲笑有生理缺陷的人 |
[30:22] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[30:24] | Maybe there’s no friend at all, | 也许根本不是你什么朋友 |
[30:25] | and you’re the one with the baby carrot. | 胯下长了根小萝卜的就是你 |
[30:27] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[30:29] | No, I-I… I-I don’t have a micropenis. | 我… 我没有阴茎短小症 |
[30:31] | I mean, not that there’s anything wrong with having one. | 就算有人得了这个 也没什么大不了 |
[30:33] | Come on. Now’s your chance. | 来吧 趁此机会 |
[30:34] | Show the world your teeny, tiny, itsy-bitsy baby arm. | 把你那根纤细柔弱绣花针捏出来看看 |
[30:37] | I-I… I don’t have a tiny, teeny… | 我的才不是绣花针… |
[30:39] | It’s okay! | 没关系 |
[30:39] | We accept you for your miniscule manhood. | 我们接受你那蝇头小楷般的男根 |
[30:42] | I don’t have a tiny… | 我的根不小… |
[30:44] | – Oh, my… – Lucifer. | -天哪… -路西法 |
[30:46] | What, you didn’t bring any? | 怎么 你没带吗 |
[30:48] | Get off. | 下去吧 |
[30:49] | Or show us your nubbin. Hmm? | 不然就秀出你的小莲藕 |
[30:59] | Oh, lovely. | 真好 |
[31:01] | What the hell was that, man? | 你刚才是在干什么 |
[31:03] | You undermined the entire sting. | 你打乱了刺激凶手的计划 |
[31:05] | Well, I’d argue you undermined it | 我想说打乱计划的是你吧 |
[31:06] | with your botched attempt at humor. | 你的幽默感可以说是相当励志了 |
[31:08] | All I did was throw a drowning man a tomato. | 我只是给一个快淹死的人扔了西红柿 |
[31:10] | Oh, what are the chances? | 好巧啊 一语双关 |
[31:12] | I didn’t even want to do this to begin with. | 我从一开始就没想做这个 |
[31:14] | And I told you stand-up and improv are completely different. | 我跟你说过 单口相声和即兴表演完全不同 |
[31:17] | And why didn’t you stop him? | 你又为什么没阻止他 |
[31:19] | Because I realized the killer | 因为我意识到凶手 |
[31:20] | might seek out a sympathetic voice. | 可能会想听到同情的声音 |
[31:22] | Hmm. He wasn’t sympathetic. | 他根本不是同情 |
[31:23] | He just used it as an excuse | 他只是以此为借口 |
[31:24] | to tell even more micropenis jokes. | 来说更多嘲笑短阴茎的话 |
[31:27] | There is no way anyone’s gonna appreciate that. | 不可能有人会因此觉得欣慰的 |
[31:30] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[31:31] | I just, uh, wanted to say… | 我就是想跟你说 |
[31:33] | really appreciate you saying what you did. | 谢谢你刚才所说所做的一切 |
[31:37] | Absolutely. No problem at all. | 当然 不必客气 |
[31:39] | I mean, someone has to stand up for the little guy, am I right? | 肯定得有人站出来维护”弱小” 对吧 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:43] | Hearing stuff like that just… | 听到有人说这样的话 |
[31:45] | makes you want to murder someone, doesn’t it? | 真是气得想杀人 对不对 |
[31:47] | Sure does. | 绝对的 |
[31:50] | Well done, Detective. | 干得漂亮 警探 |
[31:52] | Right, just to be sure, | 好的 保险起见 |
[31:52] | shall I pull his pants down, or do you want the honors? | 我要不要脱了他裤子 还是你来 |
[31:56] | You’re gonna do what? | 你要干什么 |
[31:57] | – Follow me. – What? | -跟我来 -什么 |
[31:58] | – Come on. – I… | -走吧 -我… |
[32:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:05] | Having a micropenis isn’t a crime. | 丁丁短又没犯罪 |
[32:08] | So you didn’t send threatening e-mails to Bobby Lowe? | 这么说你没有给鲍比·洛发威胁邮件吗 |
[32:10] | No, I did. | 我发了 |
[32:12] | Back when Bobby was nobody, I toured with him. | 我和鲍比巡演过 当时他没什么名气 |
[32:15] | And that’s when I figured he heard about my… | 我估计就是那时他听说了我的… |
[32:17] | condition. | 情况 |
[32:20] | Um, how would he have heard about that? | 他怎么会听说这件事 |
[32:22] | All the chuckle bunnies talk. | 欢乐兔之间难免有传言 |
[32:23] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[32:25] | Chicks who like to have sex with comedians. | 喜欢跟喜剧演员上床的妞 |
[32:26] | Oh, there’s a term for that? | 她们还有专门名词 |
[32:28] | Oh, I should get a term. | 我也应该起一个 |
[32:30] | Devil bunnies. | 魔鬼兔 |
[32:31] | Oh, no. Lucifans. | 不 路西粉 |
[32:33] | – Can you please…? – Or not. | -你能不能行了… -算了 |
[32:34] | One in particular, I told some stories, | 其中有一个 我讲了一些故事 |
[32:36] | and then, I heard them as part of Bobby’s set. | 结果后来就在鲍比的演出中听到了 |
[32:39] | So then, you started threatening him. | 所以你就开始威胁他 |
[32:40] | I was blowing off steam, okay? | 我只是想发泄一下 |
[32:42] | Every time that stupid show aired, | 每次在电视上看到他的蠢节目 |
[32:44] | it was like a punch in the gut. | 都像是给我当下一棒 |
[32:46] | And then you found out that JD was writing the jokes. | 后来你发现写笑话的是JD |
[32:48] | And justifiably murdered him. | 于是你理所应当地杀了他 |
[32:49] | I forgave him. | 我原谅了他 |
[32:51] | What? | 什么 |
[32:52] | But he stole your life story and profited from it. | 可他盗用你的故事还赚了钱 |
[32:55] | Why would you forgive him? | 你怎么会原谅他 |
[32:56] | I don’t mind a fellow struggling comic busting balls. | 同为事业不顺的谐星我不介意他借用荤段子 |
[32:59] | It’s when a millionaire starts punching down that I get pissed. | 要是一个百万富翁这样 我才会生气 |
[33:03] | Or that good-looking jerk from the club. | 还有俱乐部那个帅哥混蛋 |
[33:05] | What? Who’s he talking about? | 什么 他在说谁 |
[33:07] | – Dan. – Oh. Right. | -丹 -哦对 |
[33:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:10] | Besides, JD’s life was pretty sad. | 再说了 JD的人生也挺惨的 |
[33:13] | I mean, I think his last gig was a barbecue. | 他上次的节目好像是个烧烤会 |
[33:16] | He even made up this sad story about a warm-up comic wanting | 他还编了个悲伤的故事 说有个热场演员 |
[33:19] | to meet with him about a gig. | 想跟他见面谈合作 |
[33:21] | – As if that’d happen. – Why? | -说的跟真的一样 -为什么 |
[33:22] | Is telling bad jokes before even worse jokes a coveted gig? | 难道讲烂段子给更烂的段子垫场还很抢手吗 |
[33:26] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:26] | You work an hour a day and clear six figures. | 一天工作一小时 入账六位数 |
[33:29] | Not to mention, you probably get a role in the show at some point. | 更不用说还有机会在节目里扮演角色 |
[33:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:34] | Do you remember the name of the, uh, warm-up comedian? | 你还记得这位热场喜剧演员的名字吗 |
[33:37] | Uh, Shelly maybe, or…? | 好像叫 希莉什么的… |
[33:40] | – Sheila? – Yeah, that was it. | -希拉 -就是这个 |
[33:42] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[33:44] | We’re done here. | 问完了 |
[33:45] | What? Detective, what did I miss? | 什么 警探 我错过了什么 |
[33:48] | Who’s Sheila? | 希拉是谁 |
[33:48] | Sheila’s the name of Bobby Lowe’s warm-up comedian. | 希拉就是鲍比·洛的热场演员 |
[33:52] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[33:59] | Detective, are you sure that Sheila’s here? | 警探 你确定希拉在这里吗 |
[34:02] | Her roommate said that she’d be here working on new jokes, so… | 她室友说她会来这里想新笑话… |
[34:07] | Well, I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[34:09] | She seemed devastated when Bobby said he was a joke thief. | 鲍比说他剽窃别人笑话时她似乎很震惊 |
[34:12] | Well, maybe she’s not pissed off about the theft. | 也许她气的不是剽窃这件事 |
[34:15] | What? Well, then, what else would she be angry about? | 什么 那她还能气什么 |
[34:22] | Let’s find out. | 我们查查看 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:27] | As if these puppets weren’t creepy enough. | 这些玩偶可真够诡异的 |
[34:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:41] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[34:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:51] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[34:57] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[35:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:03] | Well, don’t worry. At least I don’t have a gun up my bum. | 别担心 至少我屁股上没挂着枪 |
[35:06] | If you’re not gonna take this seriously, | 你要是不认真对待这件事 |
[35:08] | then you wait here for me. | 就在这里等我吧 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:26] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[35:48] | What, what’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[35:49] | – Is she still here? – Who? She? Sheila? | -她还在这里吗 -她是谁 希拉吗 |
[35:52] | Did she do this to you? | 是她伤害了你吗 |
[35:53] | I told her I was gonna quit, | 我跟她说我不打算干了 |
[35:55] | and-and she freaked out on me, started screaming | 她突然就发狂了 开始大喊大叫 |
[35:57] | about everything she-she’d done for me. | 说什么她为我做的一切 |
[35:59] | But I-I can’t take it any-anymore. My craft… | 可我 我受不了了 我的技艺 |
[36:01] | Okay, midlife crisis later. How long ago? | 中年危机待会儿再说 这是多久之前的事 |
[36:04] | Uh, a few minutes maybe. | 也就几分钟吧 |
[36:06] | We-we heard you come in, and then she hit me | 我们听见你们进来了 然后她就拿 |
[36:08] | with the butt of her, of her gun… in the face! | 她的枪屁股 砸了我的脸 |
[36:10] | – She has a gun? – Did-did you hear me?! | -她还有枪 -你没听见吗 |
[36:12] | I said, in-in the face! This is my moneymaker! | 我说她打我的脸 这是我吃饭的家伙啊 |
[36:15] | – Am I okay? – Lucifer, she’s here! | -我的脸没事吧 -路西法 她在这里 |
[36:17] | – No. – She’s armed! | -不 -她有武器 |
[36:31] | Why did you do it, Sheila? | 你为什么这么做 希拉 |
[36:35] | Get out of the way! | 闪开 |
[36:37] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要跑路了 |
[36:38] | Well, once you answer my question, | 等你回答了我的问题 |
[36:39] | I’ll gladly let you past. | 我很乐意放你走 |
[36:41] | Why kill and torture a man for this pretentious hack? | 为什么要为这个自大的假货折磨人 杀人 |
[36:45] | Do you know how hard it is to crawl out of the stand-up world | 你知道在脱口秀圈子里往上爬 |
[36:49] | and get a gig like this? | 得到这样的工作有多难吗 |
[36:51] | But he’s a fellow comedian. | 可是他也是同行 |
[36:53] | Why would you kill for someone | 你为什么要为了 |
[36:54] | who stole jokes from one of your own? | 这么一个偷自己人段子的人而杀人 |
[36:56] | So he stole material. | 他偷段子又如何 |
[36:58] | Hell, he stole half my set, too. Who cares?! | 我的一半舞台都被他偷了 谁在乎 |
[37:01] | You should! | 你该在乎 |
[37:03] | It’s yours! | 这是你的事业 |
[37:05] | One might say your very identity. | 甚至可以说是你的人生 |
[37:07] | Jokes don’t make a comedian. | 单靠段子捧不红演员的 |
[37:09] | Everyone has an itchy butt joke. | 谁没有两三个来路不正[屁股痒]的段子 |
[37:11] | It’s all about what you do with it. | 关键在于你怎么处理 |
[37:13] | What you do with your itchy butt? | 怎么处理屁股瘙痒吗 |
[37:15] | With the joke! | 处理段子 |
[37:17] | So, what you’re saying is, | 你的意思是说 |
[37:20] | it’s okay to steal someone’s work as long as you do it better? | 偷别人的东西无所谓 只要你能做得更好 |
[37:23] | And take me with you? Hell yeah, it is. | 甚至鸠占鹊巢 当然可以 |
[37:26] | Now, if you don’t get out of my way… | 如果你再不让开 |
[37:30] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[37:35] | Excellent work, Detective. | 干得漂亮 警探 |
[37:40] | Okay, so… how do we get her down from here? | 好吧 我们怎么把她弄下去 |
[37:51] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[37:53] | You’re not gonna throw a tomato at me, are you? | 你不会又要拿西红柿砸我吧 |
[37:55] | Come now, Daniel. | 别计较了 丹尼尔 |
[37:56] | I only did that for the good of the case. | 我砸你纯粹是为了破案 |
[37:59] | Also, I ran out, but more importantly, | 再说我也扔光了 不过更重要的是 |
[38:01] | did you text me to come here? | 是你发短信要我过来的吗 |
[38:02] | I didn’t recognize the number, so I assumed it was you. | 我不认得这个号码 所以我就猜是你了 |
[38:05] | You didn’t save my number? | 你没存我的号码 |
[38:06] | It was me. | 是我 |
[38:18] | Too much hard work to break into my penthouse again | 想再闯进我的住所跟我说真心话 |
[38:20] | for a heart-to-heart? | 太难了吗 |
[38:22] | I did some digging, and you were right. | 我查了查 你说得对 |
[38:24] | The Sinnerman is here in L.A. | “罪人”确实就在洛杉矶 |
[38:25] | Oh, right. | 是吗 |
[38:27] | Are you not gonna take my advice from last night? | 你仍然不会听我昨晚的建议吗 |
[38:29] | Most definitely not. | 当然不会 |
[38:31] | I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[38:37] | You brought the Sinnerman’s murderous thug in. | 你把”罪人”手下的杀人犯抓进来了 |
[38:41] | He’s all yours. | 尽管审吧 |
[38:42] | I couldn’t get anything out of him. Maybe you can. | 我什么都问不出来 没准你可以呢 |
[38:46] | Right. So, what, is this you passing the baton? | 怎么 你要把接力棒给我了吗 |
[38:49] | – Where are you running off to next? – Nowhere. | -接下来你要去哪 -我哪都不去 |
[38:51] | I’m seeing this through. | 我要查到底 |
[38:52] | But you need to shut your damn mouth about the Sinnerman. | 但”罪人”的事 你最好给我闭紧了嘴 |
[38:54] | We need to play this carefully. | 我们需要小心应对 |
[38:57] | Let’s keep it between us. | 只有你知我知 |
[38:59] | The less people who know about it, | 知道的人越少 |
[39:00] | the less chance anyone gets hurt. | 无辜的人受伤的几率就越低 |
[39:01] | – But the detective… – Has a kid. | -可是警探她 -她有孩子 |
[39:05] | She stays out of it. | 所以不能参与进来 |
[39:11] | Very well. | 那好 |
[39:25] | Hello, Alonso. | 你好啊 阿隆索 |
[39:28] | Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 咱们就不绕圈子了吧 |
[39:31] | I know the Sinnerman had you skewer Sam under the pier, | 我知道是”罪人”让你在码头把山姆捅个对穿 |
[39:34] | so tell me everything. | 所以通通招了吧 |
[39:36] | Who the hell’s the Sinnerman? | “罪人”是哪个 |
[39:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:42] | Fine. Let’s play a little game, shall we? | 那好 咱们就好好玩玩 |
[39:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[39:48] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[39:50] | Why did you really desire Sam’s death? | 你为什么这么想让山姆死 |
[39:53] | I… didn’t want my girl to sleep with him anymore. | 我不想让他再睡我的女人了 |
[40:00] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:01] | And… that’s it. | 然后 就这些了 |
[40:04] | I got pissed. | 我气疯了 |
[40:06] | Went medieval on his ass to send a message. | 就用了点老式刑罚杀鸡儆猴 |
[40:09] | No one touches my girl. | 谁也不准碰我女人 |
[40:10] | And what about the Sinnerman? | 那”罪人”呢 |
[40:13] | Man, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 哥们 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:14] | Oh, you must know. Come on, Alonso. | 你当然知道 说吧 阿隆索 |
[40:17] | What about the Sinnerman? | “罪人”到底是谁 |
[40:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:19] | You must know! | 你一定知道 |
[40:23] | I don’t know anything… I swear. | 我真的什么都不知道 我发誓 |
[40:32] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[40:37] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是真话 |
[40:40] | I mean, maybe | 我是说也许 |
[40:41] | the Sinnerman manipulated Alonso without him realizing it. | 是”罪人”在阿隆索不知情的情况下操纵了他 |
[40:44] | Or perhaps he was just a deranged fellow who felt | 又或许他只是个失心疯了的家伙 |
[40:47] | impaling a rival lover to death was the way to his girl’s heart. | 觉得把情敌钉死就能获得女友的芳心 |
[40:51] | It’s a bit old-fashioned, really. | 还真是挺传统的手法 |
[40:55] | Lucifer, I want to talk about your wings. | 路西法 我想谈谈你的翅膀 |
[40:58] | Oh, bloody hell. They’re not out again?! | 该死的 又长出来了吗 |
[41:01] | So they grew back? | 所以翅膀又长回来了 |
[41:04] | They did… this morning. | 是的 今早长回来的 |
[41:06] | Sneaky buggers. | 烦死人了 |
[41:08] | – You can’t keep doing this to yourself. – Oh, I agree. | -你不能再这么对自己了 -我同意 |
[41:11] | – You do? – Yes. | -真的 -当然 |
[41:13] | It’s getting exhausting… and quite messy. | 我快被烦死了 而且也太麻烦 |
[41:17] | No, I need a new solution. | 不行 我需要新的办法 |
[41:19] | Maybe I should hire someone to do it. | 也许我该雇个人来切翅膀 |
[41:21] | Or maybe your solution is | 又或许你的办法就是 |
[41:24] | to accept that, for now, you have wings again. | 坦然接受你又有翅膀了的事实 |
[41:27] | What, and let Dad win, or whoever it bloody is? | 怎么 低头向老爸或者不知道什么人认输吗 |
[41:32] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[41:35] | It’s easy to let external factors… define us. | 我们很容易被外部因素影响自我 |
[41:40] | Especially the traumatic ones. | 尤其是那种创伤性的因素 |
[41:45] | But only if we let them. | 但前提是我们任由它们影响我们 |
[41:50] | We all have itchy butts. | 我们都有说不得的事 |
[41:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[41:53] | No, it’s just something a woman said to me | 是一个女人对我说的话 |
[41:54] | right before I punched her in the face. | 说完我就一拳捣她脸上了 |
[41:58] | It’s not about the idea. It’s about the execution. | 点子并不重要 执行才是关键 |
[42:00] | It’s about how I use the wings. | 关键是我怎么运用这对翅膀 |
[42:03] | That’s… actually… | 这个 还真是 |
[42:05] | pretty wise. | 挺有道理的 |
[42:07] | Yeah. So I’ll just tuck them away | 所以我就把翅膀收起来 |
[42:08] | and pretend they don’t exist. | 假装它们不存在 |
[42:09] | Less good. | 不那么有道理了 |
[42:10] | Someone else is giving favors. Who cares? | 有别人在卖人情 那又怎么样 |
[42:13] | I’m Lucifer bloody Morningstar! | 我可是路西法·晨星 |
[42:15] | I do favors better than anyone else. | 我比谁都擅长卖人情 |
[42:17] | Amongst other things, of course. | 以及其他众多优点 |
[42:21] | Or at least, I used to. | 或者至少说 我曾经是 |
[42:24] | And I think that maybe… | 而我认为也许 |
[42:27] | …it’s about time I got back in the game. | 我该重新下场了 |
[42:55] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[42:59] | So, tell me. What is it that you truly desire? | 告诉我 你最想要什么 |