时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Doctor, someone is forcing those wings on me. | 医生 有人把翅膀强加于我 |
[00:05] | They took away my devil face. | 还夺走了我的魔鬼脸 |
[00:07] | I won’t stand for someone making me something I’m not. | 我绝不允许有人把我变成我虚假的模样 |
[00:09] | – But your wings, they grew back? – They did. | -你的翅膀又长回来了 -是的 |
[00:12] | Look, if you’re upset about what the lieutenant said, | 如果副队长的话让你不开心 |
[00:14] | you’re not alone… he’s not a fan of mine, either. | 你不是一个人 他也不喜欢我 |
[00:16] | And I still can’t believe he called me “Lucifer’s partner.” | 我还是不敢相信他居然说我是路西法的搭档 |
[00:19] | And even though he doesn’t realize it, | 虽然他没意识到这点 |
[00:20] | everything he does seems designed to hurt me. | 但是他所做的事似乎都会伤害到我 |
[00:24] | To test you? | 为了测试你吗 |
[00:25] | My test is Lucifer. | 我的测试就是路西法 |
[00:27] | It’s always been Lucifer. | 一直都是路西法 |
[00:28] | I’m Lucifer bloody Morningstar. | 我可是路西法·晨星 |
[00:30] | I do favors better than anyone else. | 我比谁都擅长卖人情 |
[00:33] | Or at least I used to. | 或者至少说 我曾经是 |
[00:34] | And I think that maybe | 而我认为也许 |
[00:36] | it’s about time I got back in the game. | 我该重新下场了 |
[00:43] | So, tell me, what’s your deepest, darkest fantasy? | 告诉我 你最深最黑暗的幻想是什么 |
[00:49] | To have sex in the ball pit at a Chuck E. Cheese. | 在快餐店的海洋球池子里做爱 |
[00:54] | Not what I was expecting. | 跟我设想的不太一样 |
[00:56] | I mean, the thought of getting caught, it just turns me on. | 一想到被人抓到 就让我十分性奋 |
[00:59] | All right, well, I’d rather eat a plate of warm mayonnaise | 好吧 我宁可吃一盘虫子拌蛋黄酱 |
[01:02] | than visit that child-laden cesspool, but, um… | 也不想去那种全是孩子的粪坑 |
[01:05] | – you are a persuasive one, aren’t you? – Yay. | -但你很能说服人 是吧 -嗯 |
[01:09] | let’s practice. | 我们练习一下吧 |
[01:10] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[01:14] | Lexy, darling? | 莱克西 亲爱的 |
[01:15] | – I’m home. – Oh, no. | -我回家了 -糟糕 |
[01:17] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:18] | He’s not supposed to be back until tomorrow. | 他本该明天才回来的 |
[01:21] | Quick. Hide. | 快 藏起来 |
[01:23] | Lexy. | 莱克西 |
[01:24] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:27] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[01:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:36] | Rest easy. I’m not a thief. | 别紧张 我不是贼 |
[01:38] | Your valuables are untouched… unless, of course, | 你的贵重物品都没人动过 当然 除非 |
[01:41] | you consider your wife a valuable. | 你把你妻子也算作贵重物品 |
[01:42] | In that case, I’ve touched her several times. | 这样的话 那我动过她好多次了 |
[01:45] | Twice this morning. | 光今早就动了两次 |
[01:48] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你是什么东西 |
[01:51] | Lucifer Morningstar, Your Honor. | 路西法·晨星 法官大人 |
[01:54] | My apologies. I had no idea I was dealing with a man | 抱歉 我完全不知道我面前是一位 |
[01:57] | of such stature. In my defense, | 如此有身份的人 我得说 |
[02:00] | when we came in last night, | 我们昨晚进来时 |
[02:01] | I was blindfolded by your wife’s underwear, so… | 我是被你妻子的内裤蒙着眼睛的 |
[02:06] | You’re messin’ with the wrong guy, pal. | 你惹错人了 伙计 |
[02:08] | Violence… now we’re getting somewhere interesting. | 暴力 这就有趣了 |
[02:10] | Come on, let it flow. Tell me, | 来吧 释放吧 告诉我 |
[02:12] | is kicking my ass what you truly desire? | 暴揍我是你真正的欲望吗 |
[02:17] | No. | 不是 |
[02:19] | No, I just… | 不 我… |
[02:21] | I… I want a friggin’ nap. | 我想好好睡一觉 |
[02:25] | Look, I know I’m a cliché. | 我知道我很老套 |
[02:27] | I married the yoga instructor. | 我娶了瑜伽教练 |
[02:30] | But you wouldn’t believe the body on that girl. | 但那女人的身体棒得你无法相信 |
[02:33] | Wouldn’t I? | 是吗 |
[02:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[02:37] | So you get it. | 你懂了吧 |
[02:39] | In the beginning, it was great… | 起初 感觉很棒 |
[02:40] | partying all the time, there was… | 永远乐逍遥 |
[02:42] | Tons of sex. | 成天做爱 |
[02:43] | You must have felt like a new man. | 你肯定觉得焕然一新吧 |
[02:44] | But then… let me guess… it became… | 但之后 我猜猜 变得… |
[02:47] | Exhausting. | 累人 |
[02:48] | All of that. | 那一切 |
[02:49] | Sex, partying, | 性爱 玩乐 |
[02:51] | and… Coachella. | 还有 科切拉音乐节 |
[02:54] | That’s not who I am. | 我才不是那样的人 |
[02:56] | In all honesty, I just… | 老实说 我 |
[02:57] | I just want to chill with my ex, Marsha. | 我只想跟我前妻 玛莎一起待着 |
[03:00] | She engaged my mind. | 她才能与我精神交流 |
[03:02] | Well, truth be told, I’ve been experiencing | 老实说 我自己也在经历 |
[03:04] | an identity conundrum myself. | 身份困境 |
[03:07] | Well, that was until I realized that the best way | 但之后 我意识到 |
[03:09] | to remind myself of the Devil I am today | 想要提醒自己 我如今是怎样的魔鬼 |
[03:12] | is to fully embrace the Devil I used to be. | 就得完全接受我曾经是怎样的魔鬼 |
[03:15] | Are you saying I should call my ex? | 你是说我该打给我前妻吗 |
[03:17] | Absolutely. | 当然的 |
[03:19] | And I can help you. | 而且我还可以帮你 |
[03:21] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[03:22] | By graciously keeping your new bride sexually satisfied | 我会好心地满足你新娘的性欲 |
[03:25] | while you reconnect with your old wife. | 让你去跟你的前妻重燃旧情 |
[03:27] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[03:29] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[03:31] | Deal. | 成交 |
[03:32] | But don’t forget… | 别忘了 |
[03:34] | now I’ve done you a favor, you owe me one. | 我帮了你一个忙 你也欠我了 |
[03:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:40] | Wh-Whatever you want. | 随你说 |
[03:41] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[03:43] | Right. | 好了 |
[03:45] | I, uh, better get on with my end of the bargain. | 我得去履行我的承诺了 |
[03:49] | Lexy, darling, | 莱克西 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | the Devil’s back. | 魔鬼回来了 |
[04:03] | Hey, Lieutenant. You busy? | 副队 你忙吗 |
[04:05] | Depends what you’re gonna ask me next. | 要看你接下来要说什么了 |
[04:07] | Well, uh, in an effort to strengthen | 是这样 为了巩固 |
[04:10] | my own professional identity within the department, | 我在局里的职业身份 |
[04:13] | I’d like to take on some added responsibility. | 我想多承担一些责任 |
[04:16] | I’d like to be put up for the open union rep position. | 我想竞争工会代表的空缺席位 |
[04:22] | Request denied. | 不许 |
[04:24] | Can I ask why? | 能问问为什么吗 |
[04:27] | See, one of the few benefits | 你瞧 我名字前面有 |
[04:28] | of having the “L” and the “T” in front of my name | “副队”俩字的少数好处之一 |
[04:30] | is I don’t have to explain myself. | 就是我不必给出解释 |
[04:33] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[04:36] | No. | 没了 |
[04:38] | Detective. | 警探 |
[04:41] | New body just dropped. | 又有人死了 |
[04:42] | Since you’re here, you might as well take it. | 正好你来了 你领走吧 |
[04:52] | What was that about? | 怎么回事啊 |
[04:54] | – You could tell just by watching? – Oh, my God, yeah. | -你光看就看出来了 -当然了 |
[04:57] | He is so into you. | 他绝对喜欢上你了 |
[04:59] | – You’re joking. – Uh, no. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[05:01] | Scorching fire. Five-alarm. | 熊熊燃烧 五级烈火 |
[05:03] | But all I’m gonna say. | 但我只想说 |
[05:05] | I, uh, heard we caught a body. | 我听说我们有命案了 |
[05:07] | I’ll grab my kit. | 我去拿工具 |
[05:19] | Lucifer. Where have you been? | 路西法 你去哪儿了 |
[05:21] | Saving a marriage. | 拯救一段婚姻 |
[05:23] | Listen, I’ve been waiting here to tell you that | 我一直在这等着告诉你 |
[05:24] | I finally figured out what my task is from Father | 我总算明白父亲究竟给我派了什么任务 |
[05:27] | to get my powers back. | 好让我重获法力 |
[05:29] | This should be the opposite of interesting. | 这真是一点意思都没有 |
[05:30] | It’s you, Brother. | 就是你 兄弟 |
[05:32] | You… | 你… |
[05:33] | are my task. | 就是我的使命 |
[05:35] | Slightly more interesting. | 有点意思了 |
[05:36] | How am I your task? | 我怎么会是你的使命 |
[05:39] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[05:41] | I mean, am I supposed to help you, teach you? | 难不成是要我帮助你 教导你 |
[05:43] | You see, I was sent down here to be with you for a reason. | 你看 我被派下来到你身边有原因的 |
[05:46] | Now, maybe… maybe that means I’m supposed to learn from you. | 也许 这意味着我该从你身上学点什么 |
[05:50] | Well, if you really need to understand me, Brother, | 如果你真想了解我 老哥 |
[05:53] | then you must first… | 那你首先要… |
[05:55] | walk a mile in my Italian loafers. | 穿上我的意大利皮鞋走上一英里 |
[05:59] | Walk a mile in your shoes? | 和你换位思考 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | Well, tell me how to… | 那教教我怎么才能像… |
[06:06] | – “Lucifer.” – Oh, baby steps. | -“路西法” -别着急 |
[06:07] | It took eons to perfect this. | 我花了亿万年才这么完美 |
[06:10] | All right, first off, a… A makeover. | 好吧 首先… 得改头换面 |
[06:14] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[06:15] | Shoes. | 鞋子 |
[06:17] | Here’s an idea: try smiling. | 来 笑一个看看 |
[06:20] | Right. We can work on that. | 好吧 我们回头再练 |
[06:22] | Through there, my closet, I grant you… | 我衣橱就在那边 我授权你… |
[06:24] | entrée to all things me. | 使用我所有的装备 |
[06:25] | And give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:30] | Right. | 好了 |
[06:31] | Now you have access to all my social media accounts: | 现在我的社交平台账号都给你了 |
[06:34] | Instagram, Snapchat, Grindr. | 照片墙 色拉布 基达 |
[06:36] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:37] | Release your inner Devil. | 释放你内心的魔鬼吧 |
[06:38] | But what should I do first? | 可我第一步要干嘛 |
[06:40] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | Get laid. Play the piano. | 约约炮 弹弹钢琴 |
[06:43] | Punish evil. | 惩治恶人 |
[06:45] | Just, whenever you’re faced with a choice, | 每当你面临选择时 |
[06:47] | ask yourself the question: WWLD? | 你就扪心自问 路怎做 |
[06:52] | What Would Lucifer Do? | 路西法会怎么做 |
[07:18] | Got an ID? | 死者身份确定了吗 |
[07:20] | Yep. Meet Emily Goddard. | 确定了 艾米丽·戈达德 |
[07:22] | 23. | 23岁 |
[07:24] | Counselor here. | 是这里的辅导员 |
[07:25] | Body was found in the trough. | 尸体在水槽中被发现 |
[07:27] | “Firehawk Ranch. Transformational Center.” | “火鹰牧场 改造中心” |
[07:30] | Yeah, it’s a high-end reform program | 这是为有毒瘾的青少年 |
[07:32] | for juvenile drug offenders and addicts. | 准备的高端改造项目 |
[07:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:36] | So, what, she drown? | 那她是淹死的吗 |
[07:37] | No. | 不是 |
[07:39] | Stabbed. | 被捅死的 |
[07:40] | In her office, upstairs. | 在她楼上的办公室里 |
[07:41] | Then took a tumble out the window, and… | 从窗户跌下来 然后… |
[07:44] | splashdown. | 跌落水中 |
[07:46] | We have a murder weapon? | 找到凶器了吗 |
[07:48] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[07:50] | But… from the depth of the wound, | 不过从伤口深度判断 |
[07:53] | blunting on one side… | 有一边是钝的… |
[07:56] | I’d say we’re looking for either a knife | 我猜我们要找的是一把小刀… |
[07:58] | or a tool with a… | 或者是一件… |
[08:00] | four- to five-inch serrated blade. | 十到十二厘米的锋利刀具 |
[08:02] | So this, uh, so-called “Reform program,” | 所以 这个叫”改造项目”的东西 |
[08:06] | it claims to transform bad kids into good ones? | 声称能让孩子弃恶从善吗 |
[08:08] | Only reform program I ever knew was | 我唯一知道的改造项目就是 |
[08:09] | my abuelita’s boot. | 我奶奶的鞋底 |
[08:11] | It was pretty effective. | 真的超级有效 |
[08:12] | I’m sure. | 我信 |
[08:14] | Oh, there’s the guy in charge. | 他就是这里的负责人 |
[08:17] | Detective Chloe Decker. And he is… | 我是克洛伊·戴克警探 他是… |
[08:19] | Very skeptical. | 强烈质疑者 |
[08:20] | Jerry Blackcrow… founder of Firehawk Ranch. | 杰瑞·布拉克罗 火鹰牧场的创办者 |
[08:24] | – This is terrible. – Do you know anyone | -这太可怕了 -你知道有谁 |
[08:26] | who may have wanted to hurt Ms. Goddard? | 可能有伤害戈达德女士的动机吗 |
[08:28] | No. She was one of my best counselors. | 想不到 她是我这最好的辅导员之一 |
[08:31] | Everyone adored her. | 大家都喜欢她 |
[08:34] | Any idea what happened, then? | 那你觉得是什么情况 |
[08:36] | Someone must have snuck onto the property and done this. | 一定是有人溜进来干的 |
[08:40] | Well, we’re surrounded by ne’er-do-wells, | 这里到处都是些二流子小混混 |
[08:42] | and he thinks the culprit came from the outside. | 而他却觉得凶手是外面来的 |
[08:44] | Delusional. | 昏头了吧 |
[08:45] | Killer’s obviously here. | 杀手显然就在这里 |
[08:47] | Probably him. | 没准就是他 |
[08:48] | Shifty eyes. Or… no, sorry… her. | 贼眉鼠眼的 或者 不好意思 是她 |
[08:51] | The ginger… she’s got | 红头发那位 她看着一副 |
[08:52] | that “I like to watch the life drain out of people” look. | “我喜欢看着别人咽气”的样子 |
[08:54] | – Okay. – Like I’m the only one who sees it! | -够了 -别人肯定也这么想 |
[08:56] | No way one of my kids did this. | 不可能是我们这里的孩子干的 |
[08:59] | They all walk the Firehawk Path. | 他们都参加了”火鹰之路”项目 |
[09:00] | This is a place of transformation. | 这是一个改过自新的地方 |
[09:03] | No. This is a scam. | 不 这是个骗局 |
[09:05] | People can’t be changed. | 人是改变不了的 |
[09:06] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我了解 |
[09:07] | Perhaps they just need the right kind of motivation. | 或许他们只是需要正确的激励 |
[09:10] | As a former addict and ex-con, | 我以前就是瘾君子和罪犯 |
[09:12] | I’m living proof that people can change. | 我就是活生生的证据 人是可以改变的 |
[09:14] | Our kids graduate to better lives. | 这里的孩子毕业后都过得更好了 |
[09:17] | Sorry to get all interrupty, but they just found this tool belt | 抱歉打断一下 但他们刚在受害人办公室 |
[09:20] | in the victim’s office. | 发现了这个工具带 |
[09:21] | Looks like an item’s missing. | 似乎有件工具不见了 |
[09:23] | Pruning saw’s gone. | 修剪锯不见了 |
[09:24] | Let me guess… four to five inches, serrated blade? | 让我猜猜 十到十二厘米 锯齿状刀刃 |
[09:27] | It’s our missing murder weapon. Whose tool belt is that? | 就是我们要找的凶器 那是谁的工具带 |
[09:30] | One of the residents. | 是一个学生的 |
[09:32] | Only they receive them. | 只有他们发了工具带 |
[09:33] | Oh, well, game, set, match, moi. | 看来是我大获全胜 |
[09:36] | It appears one of your pupils | 好像你的学生之一 |
[09:38] | has just graduated to murder one. | 刚毕业去当凶杀犯了 |
[09:49] | – “Nine five four four.” – We keep strict records | -9544号 -我们一直对所有发给 |
[09:52] | of all the equipment issued to the kids. | 孩子们的设备进行严格登记 |
[09:55] | Taking care of your gear is the sixth stepping stone | 管理好你的设备是火鹰之路上 |
[09:57] | on the Firehawk Path to healing. | 走向治愈的第六步 |
[09:58] | Is stepping stone seven, “Use said gear | 那第七步是不是 “使用前述设备 |
[10:00] | to kill someone you hate”? | 杀死你的仇人”呢 |
[10:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:04] | What is that? The badge. | 那徽章是什么 |
[10:07] | Those are Colin’s Firehawk wings. | 这些是科林火鹰之翼 |
[10:11] | Wings as an honor? | 拿翅膀当荣誉吗 |
[10:12] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑吧 |
[10:13] | No. It’s part of the reward system. | 不 这是奖励系统的一部分 |
[10:16] | The better the residents behave, the more benefits they earn. | 学生的表现越好 就能挣得更多奖励 |
[10:18] | Wings are only given to those who have truly reformed. | 鹰翼徽章只授予那些真正改过自新的人 |
[10:21] | They get the most sought-after privileges, like… | 他们能得到别人最想要的特权 比如 |
[10:24] | – computer time, phone calls… – So, h-hold on. | -电脑使用时间 打电话 -等等 |
[10:26] | You curtail the free will of these rebellious souls | 你限制这些叛逆灵魂的自由意志 |
[10:29] | by making them follow your rules, | 让他们遵从你们的规矩 |
[10:31] | and then you trick them into thinking | 然后你拿翅膀欺骗他们 让他们以为 |
[10:32] | they’ve changed by giving them wings? | 他们改头换面 改过自新了吗 |
[10:35] | A most vile manipulation. | 真是最邪恶的操纵 |
[10:38] | And completely unoriginal, I might add. | 而且我得加一句 这完全是剽窃 |
[10:39] | – Lucifer… – Tyson Chase. | -路西法 -泰森·蔡斯 |
[10:41] | The tool belt… it was assigned to Tyson Chase. | 那个工具带 是发给泰森·蔡斯的 |
[10:46] | Where can we find Tyson? | 我们去哪儿找泰森 |
[10:57] | Well, it appears Tyson used his wings to fly the coop. | 看来泰森用他的翅膀逃之夭夭了 |
[11:03] | Still think people can change? | 你还觉得人可以改变吗 |
[11:35] | Tell me, what is it you desire? | 告诉我 你最渴望的是什么 |
[11:40] | For you to move so I can talk to my boyfriend. | 我渴望你走开 我好跟我男朋友讲话 |
[11:44] | Oh. S-S… | 这样啊 |
[11:48] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[11:58] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[12:03] | – Guess what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么 |
[12:05] | You get to have sex with me. | 你有幸能跟我来一发 |
[12:13] | Didn’t go as planned. | 和想的不一样啊 |
[12:25] | You want to buy me a drink? | 你想请我喝一杯吗 |
[12:33] | Tyson’s father in jail, mother’s dead. Foster care. | 泰森父亲在服刑 母亲已故 他被寄养 |
[12:36] | In and out of juvie since he was seven. | 从七岁起就是少管所常客 |
[12:38] | Record is sealed. | 记录被封存了 |
[12:40] | Judging by the size of his file, | 从他档案的长度来看 |
[12:42] | Firehawk Ranch was probably Tyson Chase’s last stop | 泰森·蔡斯前脚走出火鹰牧场 |
[12:44] | before a long stay at Chino or San Quentin. | 后脚就要进奇诺或圣昆丁监狱蹲一阵子了 |
[12:47] | You get something from MTA? | 你从交管局那里查到什么线索了吗 |
[12:48] | Yup. Camera caught him exiting a station in Hollywood. | 有 监控拍到他离开好莱坞的一个车站 |
[12:51] | No sign of him after that. | 然后他就不见踪影了 |
[12:54] | Hey, Decker, how’s it going with the Firehawk case? | 戴克 火鹰的案子如何了 |
[12:58] | Very well, sir. | 很顺利 长官 |
[12:59] | Murder weapon still missing. | 凶器还没找到 |
[13:01] | Although, we’ve identified the suspect. | 但我们已经锁定了嫌疑人 |
[13:03] | Tyson Chase. He’s a resident. | 泰森·蔡斯 他是那里的学生 |
[13:05] | There’s a BOLO out. | 已经发通缉令了 |
[13:07] | So no one’s in custody yet? | 所以还没抓到人吗 |
[13:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:10] | Thought you’d be further along. | 以为你们会进展更快呢 |
[13:21] | Why is Pierce such a dick to me? | 为什么皮尔斯对我这么恶劣 |
[13:22] | Who cares? He’s a dick to everybody. | 管他呢 他对谁都那张逼脸 |
[13:24] | No, but I seem to be getting | 不 但我好像特别 |
[13:25] | extra helpings of his dickishness. | 招他那张臭脸 |
[13:28] | I know he’s considered a rock star downtown with the suits, | 我知道他被看成警察圈里的摇滚明星 |
[13:30] | but if he’s got a problem with me, | 但如果他对我有意见 |
[13:32] | I want to find out, I want to fix it, | 我要搞清楚 把问题解决了 |
[13:34] | and I don’t want it messing with my career. | 我不希望因为这事把我的事业搞砸了 |
[13:37] | Maybe you’re not the problem. | 也许问题不在你身上 |
[13:40] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[13:45] | Well, looks like someone could use a single malt cappuccino. | 看来某人需要一杯纯麦威士忌卡布奇诺啊 |
[13:49] | Single malt latte? | 纯麦威士忌拿铁 |
[13:50] | I’d prefer | 我更需要 |
[13:51] | if you helped us find Tyson Chase. | 你帮我们找到泰森·蔡斯 |
[13:53] | Your focus has been all over the map on this case. | 你在这个案子上注意力到处乱飘 |
[13:55] | Well, I forget how much you’ve come to rely on me these days. | 我都忘了如今你有多依赖我了 |
[13:58] | Allow me to consult. | 请让我提供点意见 |
[14:00] | Catching this little degenerate is quite simple. | 抓这个小混球其实很简单 |
[14:02] | Whatever Tyson’s sin was in the past, he’s back at it. | 不管泰森以前有过什么罪 如今他又重犯了 |
[14:05] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[14:07] | People don’t change. | 因为人不会改变 |
[14:08] | We don’t know his crimes. His record is sealed. | 我们不知道他以前的罪名 他的记录封存了 |
[14:11] | Tyson’s a minor. | 泰森是个未成年人 |
[14:12] | Well, I’ll call a judge, get it unsealed. | 我可以找法官 解封他的档案 |
[14:14] | It may take a few days. | 也需要花上几天 |
[14:15] | Or not. I may have a way to cut a few corners. | 或者不用 我有办法走捷径 |
[14:18] | Getting caught cutting corners is the last thing | 我现在最不想要的就是被别人发现 |
[14:20] | I need right now, Lucifer. | 我走了捷径 路西法 |
[14:22] | It’ll be better if I handle it alone. | 最好让我自己处理 |
[14:27] | Go fish. | 抓牌吧 |
[14:30] | Hello, Judgey. | 你好啊 法官儿 |
[14:32] | And this must be Marsha. | 这位一定就是玛莎了 |
[14:34] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[14:35] | – What do you want? – That favor returned. | -你来做什么 -该到你礼尚往来的时候了 |
[14:37] | I need your help proving | 我需要你帮我证明 |
[14:38] | a young deplorable hasn’t reformed and never will. | 一个混蛋小年轻没有 也永远不会洗心革面 |
[14:41] | So… your turn to pick from the pile, I think. | 好像轮到你抓牌了 |
[14:54] | Bravo. | 厉害 |
[14:55] | Quick. I mean, not Vin Diesel quick, | 真快 当然没范·迪塞尔那么快 |
[14:57] | but impressive nonetheless. Scoot over. | 不过还是让人惊叹 挪过去 |
[15:02] | Well. Tyson Chase. | 泰森·蔡斯 |
[15:05] | Your record said you liked to steal cars | 你的记录上写着你喜欢偷车 |
[15:07] | to pay for your drugs. | 换钱去买毒品 |
[15:08] | Vintage muscle cars, to be precise. | 准确地说是老式肌肉车 |
[15:10] | And you’ve been arrested here twice. | 你在这一带被抓过两次 |
[15:12] | I guess third time’s a charm, and by charm, I mean me. | 三次的魅力还真是难以抗拒 魅力就是我 |
[15:15] | Yeah, but my record’s sealed. How’d you know? | 我的记录被封存了 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:17] | I called in a favor. | 我找人帮了个忙 |
[15:18] | ‘Cause I need to prove to that charlatan at Firehawk Ranch | 因为我要向火鹰牧场的骗子证明 |
[15:21] | that you are and always will be a criminal. | 你现在是 也永远是个罪犯 |
[15:25] | Whatever, man. | 无所谓了 |
[15:26] | Look, if you a cop, I got nothing to say. | 听着 如果你是个警察 我没什么好说的 |
[15:28] | Nothing matters anymore anyway. | 反正一切都无所谓了 |
[15:31] | I’d rather die than go back. | 我就是死也不回去 |
[15:33] | Well, that can be arranged. | 这个好说 |
[15:39] | Chill out. Chill out. Chill out! Slow down. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 慢下来 |
[15:42] | – Slow down. – I’m not gonna slow down, Tyson. | -慢点 -我不会慢下来的 泰森 |
[15:44] | You said you wanted to die. Do you want a quick death, | 你说了你想死 你想要痛快死 |
[15:46] | – or a slow death? – No! I take it back. Stop. Stop. | -还是慢慢死 -我收回那句话 停下来 |
[15:50] | Hey, man, what… what you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:55] | Okay, look, I take it back, all right? I take it back. | 我把话收回好吗 我把话收回 |
[15:58] | I don’t want to die. I’ll come with you, tell you anything. | 我不想死 我跟你走 什么都告诉你 |
[16:02] | Smells like you might need a change | 这味道闻起来你大概需要 |
[16:03] | of underpants first, Tyson. | 先换一下内裤 泰森 |
[16:09] | I present to you one unreformable gnat | 让我介绍给你一只无法悔改的叮人小虫 |
[16:12] | – to answer for his crimes. – Where did you find him? | -来认罪了 -你在哪儿找到的他 |
[16:14] | I witnessed the little reprobate stealing a getaway car, | 我抓到这个小坏蛋在偷车逃逸 |
[16:16] | so I carried out a citizen’s arrest. | 所以我就行使了一下公民逮捕的权利 |
[16:19] | Like I said, once bad, always bad. | 正如我说的 一次犯罪 终生罪犯 |
[16:22] | Look, get this psycho dude away from me! | 让这个神经病离我远点 |
[16:23] | He almost killed me! | 他差点杀了我 |
[16:25] | Hello, kettle. | 你还有脸笑五十步啊 |
[16:26] | Pot calling. | 百步君 |
[16:29] | However, I must commend you on your choice of murder weapon. | 不过我还是要表扬一下你挑选凶器的眼光 |
[16:33] | – Murder weapon? – We found your tool belt | -凶器 -我们在艾米丽·戈达德的办公室 |
[16:35] | in Emily Goddard’s office, | 找到了你的工具带 |
[16:36] | minus the pruning saw that you used to kill her. | 里面没有你用来杀她的修剪锯 |
[16:39] | Wait. Emily’s dead? | 等等 艾米丽死了吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:45] | – You think I killed her? – Yes. | -你觉得是我杀了她 -没错 |
[16:46] | No. Look, I loved Emily. | 不 我爱艾米丽 |
[16:50] | I’d never hurt her. | 我绝对不会伤害她 |
[16:51] | People heard you fighting, Tyson. | 有人听到你们在吵架 泰森 |
[16:52] | Because she wouldn’t talk to me. | 因为她不愿意和我说话 |
[16:54] | I just wanted to talk. | 我只是想和她谈谈 |
[16:56] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[17:00] | Look, I turned 18, | 我18岁了 |
[17:02] | and didn’t have to stay at the ranch anymore. | 我不用再待在火鹰牧场了 |
[17:05] | I wanted her to come with me. | 我想要她和我一起走 |
[17:07] | Look, we kissed one time… | 我们吻过一次 |
[17:11] | but she said it was… she… | 但她说那是… |
[17:13] | she said it was a mistake. | 她说那是个错误 |
[17:17] | She wouldn’t leave. | 她不愿意走 |
[17:19] | Oh, no. She rejected you? | 真可怜 她拒绝了你 |
[17:21] | So you killed her! | 所以你就把她杀了 |
[17:23] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[17:25] | Oh, finally, we’re getting somewhere. | 我们终于有点进展了 |
[17:26] | No. | 不是 |
[17:28] | Look, if-if I hadn’t left, Emily would still be alive. | 如果我没走 艾米丽就会还活着 |
[17:33] | – I could’ve protected her. – From who? | -我本可以保护她 -谁要害她 |
[17:36] | She was worried about expelling a resident. | 她在担心开除一个学生的事 |
[17:39] | Said everything had gone to hell. | 她说一切都完了 |
[17:40] | That’s why she wouldn’t talk with me. | 所以她不肯和我谈 |
[17:42] | That’s why we fought. | 所以我们吵架了 |
[17:45] | Look, please, you have to believe me. | 拜托了 你们一定要相信我 |
[17:49] | – Filthy liar. – I believe him. | -肮脏的骗子 -我相信他 |
[17:51] | My gut tells me it’s not him. | 我的直觉告诉我不是他做的 |
[17:53] | And I want to explore this mystery resident that Emily wanted to expel. | 我想去查查那个艾米丽想要开除的学生 |
[17:56] | How much walking and talking | 一个人的身上究竟 |
[17:57] | like a murderous, sociopathic duck is necessary | 要有多少反社会杀人犯的特征 |
[18:00] | for us to realize the killer is sitting in our laps? | 才能让我们意识到审讯室里这个人就是凶手 |
[18:05] | Something you’d like to add here, Espinoza? | 你有什么想要补充的吗 埃斯皮诺沙 |
[18:08] | Uh, no. Sorry. I just… | 没有 抱歉 我只是… |
[18:10] | I need to go help a friend who’s in trouble. | 我得先走一步 去帮一个遇上麻烦的朋友 |
[18:12] | Well, don’t let your day job keep you. | 那你就赶紧去忙正事去吧 |
[18:15] | I’ll have the victim’s files sent over. | 我把死者的档案发过去 |
[18:17] | Maybe we can get a lead on whoever she wanted to expel. | 也许我们能对她想开除谁有点线索 |
[18:23] | I doubt I could be less impressed | 你们的意见如此不统一 |
[18:24] | by the lack of consensus here. | 真是让我大开眼界 |
[18:26] | All we have now is no murder weapon | 我们的全部进展 就是没找到的凶器 |
[18:28] | and a possible motive? | 加上一个可能的动机吗 |
[18:29] | We got to cut him loose. | 我们得把他放了 |
[18:32] | Without a murder weapon, | 找不到凶器的话 |
[18:33] | we don’t have enough evidence to keep him. | 我们就没有足够证据拘留他 |
[18:35] | Hello, Tyson. Just me again. | 你好啊 泰森 这回只有我 |
[18:38] | Now, why can’t you embrace your true self, hmm? | 你为什么就不能接受真实的自己呢 |
[18:42] | You’re a bad seed. | 你是个坏种 |
[18:43] | Just celebrate the darkness inside. | 赞美你内心的黑暗吧 |
[18:45] | No, please! Just leave me alone! | 不 求你了 放过我 |
[18:47] | I won’t leave you alone until you tell me the truth. | 除非你告诉我真相 我是不会放过你的 |
[18:48] | Look, please don’t hurt me. | 求求你不要伤害我 |
[18:49] | I promise I’ve changed. | 我保证我已经改过自新了 |
[18:51] | Lucifer, let him go! | 路西法 放开他 |
[18:55] | I take full responsibility for his actions. | 我为他的行为完全负责 |
[18:56] | – This won’t happen again. – Why not? | -不会再发生这种事了 -为什么不呢 |
[18:59] | Kid turns out not to be the murderer, | 看来这孩子真不是凶手 |
[19:01] | your friend just scared him straight. | 你朋友把真话都吓出来了 |
[19:04] | Well done, Lucifer. | 干得好 路西法 |
[19:05] | Way to be a good influence. | 算是个好榜样 |
[19:07] | How dare you say that? | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[19:10] | Do you see what you’ve done now? | 瞧瞧你干了什么好事 |
[19:17] | I’ll show them a good influence. | 我会他们看看什么叫好榜样 |
[19:30] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[19:31] | Right, gather ’round, children. Gather ’round. | 没错 集合了 孩子们 都过来 |
[19:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:35] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[19:36] | Don’t be shy. I don’t bite. | 别害羞 我不咬人 |
[19:40] | – Who’s the suit? – Lucifer Morningstar, | -这个西装男是谁 -路西法·晨星 |
[19:42] | your substitute counselor | 你们的替补辅导员 |
[19:44] | and resident bad influence. | 同时也是学生坏榜样 |
[19:46] | Is this some kind of reverse psychology? | 这是什么逆向心理学之类的吗 |
[19:49] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[19:50] | my budding miscreant, nothing of the sort. | 我的新手小恶棍 完全不是这么回事 |
[19:52] | No, the lesson I’m about to teach you | 不 我准备教给你们的 |
[19:55] | is pure deviance. Yes, come on. | 是完完全全的出格行为 没错 来吧 |
[19:57] | Room for everyone. Come on, you at the back. | 大家都有位置 过来 后面那几个 |
[20:00] | Right. | 好了 |
[20:02] | Okay, before I start, | 好的 在我开始之前 |
[20:04] | I’d humbly like to ask you guys a little about yourselves, | 我请你们谈谈你们自己 |
[20:07] | so, tell me, what is it you all desire? | 告诉我 你们都有什么欲望 |
[20:11] | – Get rich. – Instagram model. | -变有钱 -当网红 |
[20:13] | Make people feel good. | 让别人开心 |
[20:14] | – I just want to be alone, man. – Be my own boss. | -我只想一个人静静 -主宰自己的人生 |
[20:15] | Play video games! | 打电玩 |
[20:16] | My father’s love. | 让我父亲爱我 |
[20:18] | Easy money! | 赚快钱 |
[20:19] | I just want to get high, man. | 我只是想嗑药磕到嗨 老兄 |
[20:20] | I hear you. I hear you. Right. | 说得好 说得好 很好 |
[20:23] | So what I’m getting | 在我看来 |
[20:24] | is that you all want to get back to your true selves. | 你们所有人都想回归真实的自我 |
[20:30] | I mean, yes, | 的确 |
[20:31] | micro-nutrients in the soil are important, | 土壤里的微量元素是很重要 |
[20:33] | but the key here, people, | 但重点是 孩子们 |
[20:35] | the key here is vertical integration. | 重点是垂直整合 |
[20:38] | And it all starts with solid distribution. | 这一切都始于稳固的货物分销体系 |
[20:41] | Right. Now, I’m partial to the Paraguay corridor, | 好了 我比较倾向于巴拉圭走廊 |
[20:45] | mainly because… | 主要是因为… |
[20:47] | Yes. Hair boy. | 请讲 长发男 |
[20:47] | 如何贩毒 正确的方法 | |
[20:48] | Uh, but what about hands-on experience? | 但是实践经验这部分该怎么办 |
[20:52] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[20:53] | Well, I do happen to know some wonderful CEOs | 我确实碰巧认识几个很棒的大老板 |
[20:55] | down in Sinaloa, Mexico. | 他们都在墨西哥锡那罗亚州 |
[20:56] | 毒品之乡 贩毒集团云集 | |
[20:57] | Perhaps I could arrange some internships. | 也许我可以安排一些实习机会 |
[20:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 好啊 |
[21:01] | The way to hell really is paved with bad acne-prone intentions. | 地狱之路真的是由长着青春痘的小坏蛋铺就的 |
[21:04] | So much potential here! But… | 这么多有潜力的人才 但是… |
[21:07] | Sorry. Am I boring you, darling? | 抱歉 我让你感到无聊了吗 亲爱的 |
[21:09] | Yeah. Screw Paraguay and micro-nutrients. | 没错 什么巴拉圭和微量元素 |
[21:12] | The only things you need to be your own CEO | 想要有自己的事业 唯一需要的 |
[21:15] | is irrigation and a south-facing slope. | 就是灌溉系统和朝南的斜坡 |
[21:23] | Here’s your drug empire, Teach. | 欢迎来到毒品帝国 老师 |
[21:32] | Well, then. | 不错嘛 |
[21:34] | It appears someone’s gunning for extra credit. | 看来有人卯足了劲想挣额外加分啊 |
[22:09] | Don’t get high on your own supply. | 不嗑自己的货 |
[22:12] | Don’t get high on your own supply. | 不嗑自己的货 |
[22:14] | Snitches end up in ditches. | 告密者死无葬身之地 |
[22:16] | Snitches end up in ditches. | 告密者死无葬身之地 |
[22:19] | Hugs, not drugs. | 要抱抱 不要毒品 |
[22:20] | No… Sorry, sorry. Reverse that one. | 不…抱歉抱歉 说反了 |
[22:23] | Drugs, not hugs. | 要毒品 不要抱抱 |
[22:25] | Drugs, not hugs. | 要毒品 不要抱抱 |
[22:27] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[22:29] | Detective. | 警探 |
[22:31] | What is going on here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[22:32] | And how did you get that horse? | 还有你是从哪找到这匹马的 |
[22:35] | What horse? | 什么马 |
[22:38] | Bye! | 再见 |
[22:40] | Ah, they should award him his wings. | 他们应该给它授予鹰翅膀 |
[22:42] | Then he’d look like Pegasus. | 这样它就看起来像是飞马珀加索斯了 |
[22:44] | What are you so upset about? | 你这是生个什么气呢 |
[22:46] | I mean, it was a valuable teaching moment | 这是个给孩子很好的 |
[22:48] | for the children. | 教育实践 |
[22:50] | They are our future, after all. | 毕竟他们是未来呢 |
[22:52] | You’re teaching them to grow drugs. | 你在教他们种毒品 |
[22:54] | No, no, no, I’m teaching them to sell drugs. | 不不不 我在教他们卖毒品 |
[22:56] | Regardless, what brings you here? | 算了 你来这里干什么 |
[22:58] | Our job. | 干我们的工作 |
[23:01] | Which is to find the kid that Emily was about to expel. | 找出艾米丽准备开除的学生 |
[23:04] | In her files, it said | 在她的档案里提到 |
[23:05] | that she had recently busted one of the residents | 她最近发现有一个学生 |
[23:07] | for apparently running a drug operation. | 正在进行毒品销售行为 |
[23:10] | No. | 不是吧 |
[23:13] | Right. So… Well, it appears | 那好吧 看起来 |
[23:14] | I’ve been doing our job, too. | 我也在干咱们的工作啊 |
[23:15] | Carly, front and center. | 卡莉 上前来 |
[23:18] | My prized pupil. | 我的得意门生 |
[23:20] | She had her own weed operation already up and running. | 她已经有自己的大麻交易运作网络了 |
[23:22] | Oh. So, this is all yours? | 所以这些都是你的了 |
[23:26] | Not saying a word without my lawyer. | 律师不在 我不会说一个字 |
[23:28] | Sorry, I taught her that. | 抱歉 这是我教的 |
[23:30] | But I have to say, Detective, | 不过要我说 警探 |
[23:31] | this young lady really is going places. | 这位年轻女士未来肯定一路向上 |
[23:34] | Yeah. All the way to jail. | 是啊 一路进监狱 |
[23:40] | Yo, buddy. | 伙计 |
[23:42] | What the hell happened, man? | 出什么事了 老兄 |
[23:44] | Detective Espinoza. | 埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[23:46] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:48] | When I heard the charges, I mean… | 我刚听到罪名的时候 真是… |
[23:50] | Listen, we had just performed the act of love, | 听着 我们只是在做爱的行为 |
[23:52] | and then she demanded money. | 然后她居然向我要钱 |
[23:54] | At first, I assumed it was for bus fare, | 一开始 我以为是要钱坐公交 |
[23:57] | but then she wanted quite a large amount. | 但是她却要很大一笔钱 |
[23:59] | And then her cousin showed up, | 然后她表兄弟出现了 |
[24:01] | who shared very little familial resemblance, by the way, | 顺便一提 他们长得一点都不像 |
[24:03] | and then he also demanded money. | 然后他也要钱 |
[24:05] | Right, right. So when he wouldn’t take no for an answer, | 好好 所以当他非要你给钱的时候 |
[24:08] | you got into a fight, and you beat him up. | 你们就打了起来 你揍了他一顿 |
[24:11] | You do realize she’s a call girl, right? | 你知道她是个妓女 对吧 |
[24:13] | I know what a prostitute is! | 我知道娼妓是什么 |
[24:18] | I just didn’t know she was one. | 我只是不知道她也是 |
[24:21] | And then, her cousin… well, he wouldn’t listen to reason. | 然后她的表兄 他一点都不听解释 |
[24:24] | You mean… her pimp? | 你是指 她的皮条客 |
[24:28] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[24:30] | Look, I don’t need any of the details, all right? | 我不用知道细节 好吧 |
[24:32] | The important thing is, the watch commander’s | 重要的事 看守所的主管 |
[24:33] | my old training officer, so I pulled some strings. | 是我的老教官 所以我拉了些关系 |
[24:37] | You’re cut loose. Don’t worry. | 你被放了 别担心 |
[24:40] | Don’t worry. I didn’t say a word to Lucifer. | 别担心 我不会和路西法谈起这事的 |
[24:43] | How we doing on the investigation? | 调查进行得怎么样了 |
[24:45] | Well, this investigation has… | 这个调查已经 |
[24:48] | …smoked out | 熏出了 |
[24:49] | Carly Glantz. Rap sheet a mile long. | 卡莉·格拉兹 前科一大串 |
[24:52] | Made no progress at reform. | 也没怎么改过自新 |
[24:54] | Working theory is that she found out | 目前的推测是她发现 |
[24:56] | Emily was about to expel her. | 艾米丽想要开除她 |
[24:57] | So she killed her to protect herself and her drug operation. | 所以她杀了她以保护自己和她的毒品交易网 |
[25:00] | And then, Carly lawyered up before we could get to her. | 然后 卡莉赶在我们动手之前请了律师 |
[25:02] | Still no murder weapon? | 还没找到凶器吗 |
[25:03] | And no evidence tying her to the scene. | 也没找到她在凶案现场的证据 |
[25:05] | Lucifer, any thoughts? | 路西法 有什么想法吗 |
[25:07] | Lucifer is not in the state of mind | 路西法现在的思想状态 |
[25:09] | to offer any constructive advice right now. | 不适合给予任何有建设性的意见 |
[25:11] | Reach for the unexpected | 探索意想不到的领域 |
[25:13] | and allow yourself to be surprised. | 让你自己接受惊喜 |
[25:15] | Like crisps and chocolate. | 就像薯片和巧克力 |
[25:17] | The results can be quite pleasing. | 结果可是很不错的 |
[25:21] | That’s good advice. Decker, throw out the manual. | 这建议不错 戴克 忘掉常规吧 |
[25:23] | Think outside the box. | 跳出条条框框再想想 |
[25:24] | – Yes, Lieutenant. – What? | -没错 副队长 -什么 |
[25:25] | I’m sorry. What are you asking me to do? | 抱歉 你这是要我做什么 |
[25:27] | Because Carly isn’t gonna talk. | 因为卡莉肯定不会招供的 |
[25:29] | I want to talk. | 我要招供 |
[25:34] | Ah. Allow yourself to be surprised indeed. | 还真是得让自己接受惊喜啊 |
[25:39] | So, you want to make a statement? | 所以你想做口供吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah. So… | 是的 |
[25:44] | I guess I’ve been enlightened by the Firehawk Path. | 我想我被火鹰之路启迪了 |
[25:47] | And I know I can’t find my happiness | 我知道我我不给出真相 |
[25:49] | if I don’t present my truth. | 就不可能找到幸福 |
[25:51] | The night of the murder, I saw Tyson Chase | 谋杀当晚 我看到泰森·蔡斯 |
[25:53] | digging by the sundial, burying something. | 在日晷边上挖坑 在埋什么东西 |
[25:55] | – Burying what? – Don’t know. | -埋什么 -不知道 |
[25:57] | It was dark, and I was looking through a window. | 当时很黑 我还是透过窗玻璃看的 |
[26:00] | Geez, do I have to do all your work for you? | 天哪 你的活都得我替你干吗 |
[26:03] | Carly, tone. | 卡莉 好好说话 |
[26:05] | Should I roll over and fetch, too, Dad? | 我是不是还要打个滚去叼棒子啊 爸爸 |
[26:07] | Parents. Am I right? | 家长啊 是不是 |
[26:10] | So, how do I know you didn’t kill Emily? | 那么我怎么知道你没有杀艾米丽 |
[26:12] | Because Carly has an iron-clad alibi. | 因为卡莉有非常确凿的不在场证明 |
[26:15] | During the murder, she was in the shared room… | 在谋杀发生时 她在集体宿舍 |
[26:18] | on the computer, | 玩电脑 |
[26:20] | video chatting with her boyfriend. | 和她男朋友视频聊天 |
[26:24] | Now, instead of harassing my daughter any further, | 现在 与其进一步骚扰我女儿 |
[26:28] | I suggest you go see what’s under that sundial. | 我建议你去看看日晷旁边埋了什么 |
[26:35] | I don’t mean to backseat dig, | 我不是想对你挖东西指手画脚 |
[26:37] | but aren’t you a bit far from the sundial? | 但你是不是离日晷有点远 |
[26:40] | I’ve got it. Thanks. | 我能行 谢谢 |
[26:42] | At least, I hope I do. | 至少我希望我能行 |
[26:45] | Hey, Ella, you’re kind of, sort of friendly with the lieutenant. | 艾拉 你和副队长的关系还算是挺好的 |
[26:49] | What’s his deal? | 他到底怎么回事 |
[26:51] | Regarding what? | 哪方面 |
[26:52] | Well, no matter what I do, | 无论我做什么 |
[26:54] | it seems Pierce wants to be a complete jerk to me. | 皮尔斯似乎总是盯着我甩脸子 |
[26:58] | Oh, this isn’t about that crazy vibe between you two? | 难道不是因为你们俩之间那股的狂热气氛吗 |
[27:02] | No, this is about professional respect, which I’ve earned. | 不 是职业尊重 那是我应得的 |
[27:05] | I have the best close rate in the department, | 我的破案率在局里是最高的 |
[27:07] | and it seems like, no matter where I turn, | 但似乎无论我做什么 |
[27:09] | Pierce is there, questioning my judgment. | 皮尔斯都会出来质疑我的判断 |
[27:11] | Are you talking about the new lieutenant? | 你们是在说新来的副队长吗 |
[27:13] | I like him. Very good judgment. | 我喜欢他 判断力非常好 |
[27:15] | Totally agree. Spot on. | 完全同意 完全正确 |
[27:18] | What? It’s true. | 怎么了 就是这样 |
[27:20] | Okay, you got it all wrong. | 你全都理解错了 |
[27:22] | Look, at first, I didn’t think Pierce liked me, either, | 一开始我也觉得皮尔斯不喜欢我 |
[27:25] | but then, a couple of days ago in the kitchen, | 但是几天前 在厨房里 |
[27:28] | he hands me the creamer and the sugar. | 他把咖啡伴侣和糖递给了我 |
[27:33] | And I didn’t even ask for it. | 我甚至都没请他帮忙 |
[27:35] | I know, right? | 就是说的 对吧 |
[27:37] | Right. | 对 |
[27:38] | See, Pierce had noticed how I liked my coffee. | 皮尔斯注意到了我喝咖啡的习惯 |
[27:42] | Just pay attention to his actions, not his words. | 要关注他的行动 而不是言词 |
[27:47] | And regardless, Decker, you are a total badass. | 不管怎么说 戴克 你就是个牛人 |
[27:52] | Thank you, Ella. | 谢谢你 艾拉 |
[27:59] | You got something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[28:09] | 9544 “Nine five four four.” | |
[28:11] | It’s Tyson Chase’s number. | 泰森·蔡斯的号码 |
[28:12] | I guess he is our killer. | 看来他就是我们要找的凶手 |
[28:14] | See? What did I tell you? | 你瞧 我怎么说的 |
[28:16] | Once a bad guy, always a bad guy. | 一时是坏人 一世都是坏人 |
[28:26] | The blood on Tyson Chase’s pruning saw matches the victim. | 泰森·蔡斯的修剪锯上的血迹与死者吻合 |
[28:30] | Carly Glantz puts the bloody saw in his hands after the murder. | 卡莉·格拉兹证实 杀人之后血锯在他手里 |
[28:35] | So Tyson Chase equals homicidal maniac. | 所以泰森·蔡斯就是杀人狂 |
[28:39] | – What am I missing? – Nothing. | -还少了什么 -没了 |
[28:41] | Oh, sorry. It’s just exhausting being right all the time, | 抱歉 一直说对真是累人 |
[28:44] | isn’t it? I’m kidding. | 不是吗 我说笑的 |
[28:45] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[28:46] | Wait a minute. What if Lucifer really is right? | 等一下 如果路西法真说对了呢 |
[28:49] | Oh, go on. | 继续说 |
[28:50] | Then if, per Lucifer, | 但如果照路西法的话来说 |
[28:51] | people really don’t reform, | 人真不会改过自新 |
[28:52] | that would also apply to Carly Glantz. | 卡莉·格拉兹也有可能不会改过 |
[28:54] | Once bad, always bad, right? | 一时是坏人 一世都是坏人 对吧 |
[28:56] | Right. Finally you get it. | 你终于开窍了 |
[28:57] | So, then, how the hell did the worst kid in the program, | 那么项目里情况最差 |
[29:00] | on the verge of expulsion, | 处于被开除边缘的孩子 |
[29:01] | earn highly-coveted computer privileges | 怎么会获得梦寐以求的电脑使用权 |
[29:04] | to video chat with her boyfriend? | 和她男朋友视频聊天呢 |
[29:05] | I don’t know. Sexual favors? | 我不知道 因为提供了性服务吗 |
[29:08] | Well, I want to go back and talk to Jerry Blackcrow, | 我要回去和杰瑞·布拉克罗谈谈 |
[29:10] | ask him some more questions. Something doesn’t add up. | 再问他一些问题 有些事解释不通 |
[29:12] | You think Blackcrow’s involved? | 你觉得布拉克罗和这事有关吗 |
[29:14] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[29:15] | I want to know why Carly is getting these privileges. | 我想知道卡莉为什么会得到这些特权 |
[29:17] | Lucifer, you coming? | 路西法 你来吗 |
[29:18] | Oh, I can’t. Sorry. Duty calls. | 去不了 抱歉 有任务在身 |
[29:21] | Oh. What’s duty’s name? | 任务的芳名是什么 |
[29:23] | Lexy, if you must know, | 如果你非得知道的话 是莱克西 |
[29:24] | a judge’s soon to be ex-wife. | 即将和一位法官离婚 |
[29:26] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[29:27] | Great. Are you really not coming? | 好极了 你真的不来吗 |
[29:28] | I made a promise, Detective. | 我答应过别人 警探 |
[29:30] | And who am I if I’m not a devil of my word? | 如果我不能保守魔鬼承诺 那我成什么了 |
[29:32] | Besides, we both know this case is already solved. | 而且我们都知道这案子已经水落石出了 |
[29:35] | Lucifer, go. | 路西法 去吧 |
[29:37] | You’ve earned some private time. | 你应该有些私人时间 |
[29:38] | Ah, well, thank you, Lieutenant. See? | 谢谢你 副队长 瞧见没 |
[29:41] | Great judgment. | 极好的判断力 |
[29:43] | I don’t care what you say. I’m gonna keep digging on this. | 我不管你说什么 我要继续查这案子 |
[29:45] | I think it’s time I ride along with you. | 看来我该和你一起去查 |
[29:47] | Frankly, Lieutenant, just because you and I disagree | 说实话 副队长 就因为我和你意见相左 |
[29:50] | does not mean I need a baby-sitter. | 并不代表我需要人照看 |
[29:52] | You coming, Decker? | 你来不来 戴克 |
[30:10] | My father is trying to teach me a lesson about Lucifer. | 我父亲想用路西法来给我上一课 |
[30:14] | Problem is, I don’t know what it is. | 问题是 我不知道是什么课 |
[30:16] | And he didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[30:18] | He’s a bit, uh… | 他有点 |
[30:20] | enigmatic, my dad. | 我爸有点神秘难测 |
[30:22] | Sounds complicated. | 听着好复杂 |
[30:24] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[30:27] | So I’ve been, um, walking a mile in Lucifer’s shoes | 所以我一直在效仿路西法 |
[30:31] | to learn more about him, to try and understand him. | 多了解他 尽量去明白他的想法 |
[30:34] | Bro, what’s there to understand? The guy does what he wants, | 哥们 有什么好明白的 那家伙随心所欲 |
[30:37] | he says what he wants, he gets away with it. | 张口就是话 还不会有人怪他 |
[30:39] | He parties constantly, | 他经常搞派对 |
[30:40] | he apparently has an endless supply of cash, | 显然他有用之不尽的钱 |
[30:43] | drives a sick-ass ride. Thanks. | 开着名跑车 谢谢 |
[30:46] | And he gets to have sex with a different hot girl every night. | 每晚和不同的辣妹上床 |
[30:52] | What a terrible, lonely existence. | 真是个极度孤独的人 |
[30:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sounds awful. | 是啊 听起来很糟糕 |
[30:58] | Anyway, Dan, thanks for bailing me out. | 总之 丹 谢谢你保释我出来 |
[31:00] | No problem, man. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[31:01] | We all need someone to have our backs every now and then. | 我们时不时都需要别人的照应 |
[31:06] | You’re right. We do. | 说得对 我们都需要 |
[31:14] | You sure this is the right way? | 你确定没走错吗 |
[31:17] | Positive. | 确定 |
[31:23] | I’m a badass, you know. | 你知道吗 我很厉害 |
[31:24] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:26] | Even though you don’t trust me. | 即使你不相信 |
[31:27] | What makes you think I don’t trust you? | 你为什么觉得我不相信你 |
[31:29] | Oh, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[31:30] | You’ve only been breathing down my neck this entire case. | 整个案件过程中 你都密切监视着我 |
[31:33] | Any time Lucifer sneezes, you praise him, you berate me. | 哪怕路西法打个喷嚏你都称赞他 斥责我 |
[31:36] | You chose to ride along just so you could check up on me. | 你决定一起来就是为了看着我 |
[31:38] | Oh, and you shot down my request to be union rep without even considering it. | 并且你想都没想就否决了我当工会代表的申请 |
[31:43] | What? You think this is all a joke? | 怎么 你觉得这都是笑话吗 |
[31:44] | I’m laughing because you think me turning you down | 我笑的是你竟然觉得 |
[31:46] | for that union rep job was a bad thing. | 我拒绝你当工会代表是件坏事 |
[31:48] | How is it a good thing? | 那算什么好事 |
[31:50] | That job is for has-beens. | 那工作是给过时的人准备的 |
[31:52] | I’m not gonna waste one of my best detectives | 我不会浪费我最好的警探之一 |
[31:54] | while you attend useless meetings. | 去参加没什么用的会议 |
[31:56] | And the only reason I came here was | 而我来这儿的唯一理由 |
[31:57] | so I could finally see you in action firsthand. | 是我终于能亲眼看你执行任务 |
[32:00] | You think that I’m one of your best detectives? | 你觉得我是你最好的警探之一 |
[32:02] | Decker, gun! | 戴克 小心枪 |
[32:41] | Lieutenant, come on. | 副队长 坚持住 |
[32:43] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[32:46] | Unit 831. Officer down! | 831小组 警员受伤 |
[32:48] | Officer down! | 警员受伤 |
[32:59] | Get their statement and get back to me, please. | 做好笔录 再向我汇报 |
[33:01] | – Detective? – Thank you. | -警探 -谢谢 |
[33:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[33:06] | I mean, thanks to Lieutenant Pierce. | 多亏了皮尔斯副队 |
[33:08] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[33:09] | Jerry Blackcrow tried to kill you. | 杰瑞·布拉克罗想要杀你 |
[33:11] | I don’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[33:13] | Wait. What am I saying? | 等等 我在说什么 |
[33:15] | Didn’t he say he was an ex-con himself? | 他不是说了自己有前科吗 |
[33:17] | More proof there’s no such thing as transformation. | 更能证明根本没有改邪归正这一说了 |
[33:19] | Hey, can we talk about this later? | 我们能晚点再谈吗 |
[33:20] | I got to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[33:21] | I… | 我… |
[33:25] | Have ’em notify Union Station, too. | 也通知下联合车站 |
[33:29] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[33:31] | Have you located the reform guru? I’d like to have a word. | 你查到悔改大师在哪儿了吗 我要和他谈谈 |
[33:33] | Yeah? Well, get in line, pal. | 是吗 你先排队吧 兄弟 |
[33:34] | We put out a statewide APB, | 我们发出了全境通告 |
[33:36] | we’re checking bus stations, airports. | 在搜查公交站 机场 |
[33:37] | So far, nothing. | 目前一无所获 |
[33:41] | Look, man, Chloe’s fine. | 听着 克洛伊没事 |
[33:43] | Luckily, Pierce was with her. | 幸好当时皮尔斯也在场 |
[33:47] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不在 |
[33:51] | Hey, guys, I want you to check all local ATM cameras. | 大家检查一下当地所有自动取款机的监控 |
[33:53] | If Blackcrow is fleeing, he’s gonna need cash. | 如果布拉克罗想逃亡 他会需要现金的 |
[33:56] | That’s the only way to get any at this hour. | 这是我们目前唯一能找到线索的方法了 |
[33:59] | Unless he’s got a stash somewhere. | 除非他在哪里藏了钱 |
[34:25] | So, this is where the Firehawk Path leads. | 原来火鹰之路的终点就是这里 |
[34:29] | A soggy stash of coke-dusted twenties and a boat ride to Mexico. | 一堆泡湿了的黑钱和一艘开往墨西哥的船 |
[34:34] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[34:35] | My prized pupil mentioned | 我的得意门生提到过 |
[34:36] | using her dad’s beach condo as a stash house. | 它将她爸的海滨公寓当成藏匿屋 |
[34:40] | Of course her partner would know that. | 她的合伙人当然也会知道 |
[34:44] | What do you want, Mr. Morningstar? | 你想怎么样 晨星先生 |
[34:46] | To see the look on your face | 我想看看你脸上的表情 |
[34:47] | when you finally admit it was all a scam, | 看着你终于承认这是个骗局 |
[34:51] | a ploy to bilk desperate parents into falsely believing | 是个欺骗绝望的父母 让他们错误地相信 |
[34:54] | that you could fix their malevolent offspring. | 你竟能让他们邪恶的后代改邪归正的花招 |
[34:57] | I did a lot of good for those kids. | 我为孩子们做了很多好事 |
[34:59] | So I was right about people not changing, | 看来我说人不会变是对的 |
[35:01] | just wrong about who. | 只是说错了是谁 |
[35:04] | I warned Emily, | 我提醒过艾米丽 |
[35:05] | but she wouldn’t listen to reason. | 但她根本不听劝 |
[35:08] | It was her own fault. | 那只能怪她自己 |
[35:10] | What about the detective? | 那警探呢 |
[35:12] | She was just in my way, man. | 她挡了我的路 |
[35:14] | I’m not going back to jail! | 我不会回监狱的 |
[35:24] | Your punishment will be far worse than jail. | 你的惩罚将远比监狱更甚 |
[35:45] | Lucifer, stop! | 路西法 住手 |
[35:47] | You’re gonna kill him. | 你会杀了他的 |
[35:49] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[35:50] | Once evil, always evil, right?! | 邪恶之人终难改变 不是吗 |
[35:53] | No, Luci. You’re not evil. | 不 小路 你并不邪恶 |
[35:56] | You’re the Devil. | 你是魔鬼 |
[35:57] | You punish evil. | 你惩罚邪恶 |
[36:01] | Your words. | 你的原话 |
[36:25] | You gonna say hello, Decker, | 戴克 你是准备打招呼 |
[36:26] | or just creep around the room? | 还是在房间里蹑手蹑脚的 |
[36:30] | Sorry, Lieutenant. I didn’t know if you were sleeping or not. | 抱歉 副队长 我不知道你睡着了没 |
[36:33] | I wanted to say thank you for what you did. | 我想谢谢你所做的一切 |
[36:36] | It’s just part of the job. It’s no big deal. | 只是工作职责 不算什么 |
[36:38] | No, it’s a huge deal. You saved my life. | 不 这很重要 你救了我的命 |
[36:42] | I’m so grateful. | 我非常感激 |
[36:43] | And you saved mine. | 你也救了我 |
[36:45] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[36:48] | So have you ever been injured on the job before? | 你之前有在工作中受过伤吗 |
[36:53] | I’ve had a few scrapes. | 有过几次小伤 |
[36:57] | The possibility of death has never felt… | 但死亡的可能性还从来没有… |
[37:00] | so real before. | 这么地真实 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | You know, when I was shot, I was completely freaked out. | 之前我中枪时 我完全吓呆了 |
[37:09] | I kept thinking, like, how could it all end so suddenly? | 我一直在想 怎么能就这么突然结束了 |
[37:14] | But the best thing I did was, I went back to work, and | 但我做的最正确的事 就是继续投入工作 |
[37:17] | I just kept at it, you know? | 让自己继续忙下去 |
[37:20] | ‘Cause you really do realize life is so short. | 因为你真的认识到 生命太短暂了 |
[37:23] | And you have to just live it while you can. | 你必须趁你活着的时候 好好活下去 |
[37:30] | Speaking of work, I-I should get back | 说到工作 我也该回去 |
[37:32] | and, uh, finish up Blackcrow’s arrest sheet. | 把布拉克罗的逮捕手续办完 |
[37:36] | Um, I-I don’t know if you heard, but he turned up | 我不知道你听没听说 他被人打得半死 |
[37:38] | half-beaten, hogtied in Malibu. | 五花大绑扔到马里布了 |
[37:41] | Karma, I guess. | 大概是遭报应了吧 |
[37:43] | Anyhow, | 总之 |
[37:45] | thanks again for the… | 再次感谢你 |
[37:47] | whole lifesaving thing. | 救了我一命 |
[37:51] | Couldn’t let anything happen to my best detective. | 我可不能让我手下最棒的警探出事 |
[37:57] | So now I’m your best detective? | 现在我是你最棒的警探了 |
[38:01] | I didn’t want you to get all full of yourself. | 我之前是不想让你太骄傲 |
[38:06] | I can see why Lucifer’s so affected by you. | 我算明白路西法为什么深受你的影响了 |
[38:10] | It’s because you’re special, Decker. | 因为你很特别 戴克 |
[38:19] | Hey, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[38:21] | Uh, Lieutenant, I just wanted to say | 副队 我来就是想说 |
[38:23] | that, um, I hope you feel better soon. | 我希望你尽快康复 |
[38:26] | Thanks, Espinoza. | 多谢了 埃斯皮诺沙 |
[38:28] | I also wanted to thank you for putting me up | 我还想感谢你支持我 |
[38:29] | for the union rep position. Sorry, Chloe. | 担任工会代表一职 抱歉了克洛伊 |
[38:32] | I know you wanted that one, too. | 我知道你也想要这个职位 |
[38:36] | And I… | 而我 |
[38:36] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 长官 |
[38:38] | I know you won’t. | 我相信你不会的 |
[38:39] | You earned it, buddy. | 这是你应得的 哥们 |
[38:43] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -多谢 |
[38:55] | So, my guardian angel, I think this calls for a celebration. | 我的守护天使啊 我觉得这事值得庆祝一下 |
[39:00] | I was lucky you turned up when you did. | 你及时出现拦住了我 真是运气好 |
[39:03] | How did you find me, by the way? | 话说你又是怎么找到我的 |
[39:05] | Location service on one of your dating apps. | 你的一个约会软件的定位功能 |
[39:09] | Maybe luck had nothing to do with when I showed up, Luci. | 也许我出现的时机和运气无关 小路 |
[39:13] | Maybe Father wanted me there. | 也许是父亲希望我出现在那里 |
[39:16] | You give him way too much credit, Brother. | 你也太看得起他了 老哥 |
[39:21] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[39:22] | Well, nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:24] | It’s just, it took you walking a mile in my shoes | 就是你按我的活法活了一天 |
[39:26] | to prove my point to me. | 反倒向我自己证明了我的看法 |
[39:28] | Okay. And what point is that? | 好吧 什么看法 |
[39:30] | That I haven’t changed. | 就是我没有变 |
[39:32] | Wings, | 有翅膀 |
[39:33] | no wings, unable to show my true face… | 没翅膀 还是变不出我的真面目 |
[39:35] | it doesn’t matter. | 都不要紧 |
[39:36] | I’m exactly who I always was. | 我还是以前的我 |
[39:39] | A punisher. | 惩罚者 |
[39:41] | And for reminding me of that, I salute you. | 因为你提醒了我这一点 我向你致敬 |
[39:43] | Oh, that’s very kind of you. | 那真是多谢你了 |
[39:46] | But, you see, I don’t think it was the human | 但是你看 我觉得今天你想惩罚的 |
[39:48] | that you were trying to punish today. | 恐怕不是那个人类 |
[39:49] | Well, who else would I be trying to punish? | 不然我还想惩罚谁 |
[39:51] | Yourself, Luci. | 你自己 小路 |
[39:54] | For not being there for Chloe when she was in danger | 因为克洛伊有危险的时候你却不在她身边 |
[39:57] | because you care about her deeply. | 因为你深深地关心着她 |
[40:01] | And if that truly is the case, | 如果真是这样的话 |
[40:03] | then you really have changed from the old Lord of Hell. | 那你就已经不再是以前的那个地狱之王了 |
[40:08] | But this is good, Luci. | 但这是好事 小路 |
[40:11] | This is so good. | 这是大好事 |
[40:13] | Because I’ve finally figured out how you are my test. | 因为我终于明白了为什么说你就是我的试炼 |
[40:18] | You see, Father wants me to just… | 因为父亲希望我就这么 |
[40:20] | just be there for you. | 守护在你身边 |
[40:22] | To have your back. | 照应着你 |
[40:25] | Now that you’re evolving. | 因为你也变好了 |
[40:36] | There was this, uh, soul that I used to torture back in Hell. | 以前在地狱 我折磨过这么一个灵魂 |
[40:42] | And like a good masochist, he’d call the shots. | 和所有受虐狂一样 他可以选择受虐的手段 |
[40:46] | “Burn me.” “Freeze me.” | “烧死我” “冻死我” |
[40:48] | “Hurt me.” | “伤害我” |
[40:49] | So, I did. | 所以我就照做了 |
[40:52] | And this went on for centuries | 就这么折磨了他好几百年 |
[40:54] | until one day, for some reason, | 突然有一天 不知为什么 |
[40:56] | he missed his daily punishment. | 他错过了他的日常受虐 |
[41:01] | And when I returned… | 等我再回去 |
[41:03] | he was crying. | 他就哭了 |
[41:06] | “Please, my king,” He said. | “求求你 我的王” 他说道 |
[41:10] | “Don’t ever forget me again. | “求你不要再忽视我了 |
[41:13] | I promise I’ll be good.” | 我保证我会乖的” |
[41:19] | It was then that I realized he was so full of self-loathing, | 那时我才认识到 他是如此地憎恶自己 |
[41:23] | void of any self-respect, that | 没有一丝一毫的自尊 以至于 |
[41:26] | no matter the depth of my cruelty, | 不管我手段如何残酷 |
[41:29] | whatever miniscule attention I paid… | 不管我对他的注意再微小 |
[41:33] | gave meaning to his… | 都让他毫无意义的存在 |
[41:36] | pointless existence. | 有了意义 |
[41:40] | Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这个是什么意思 |
[41:47] | Because he reminds me of you. | 因为他让我想起了你 |
[41:53] | And you think I’ve changed? | 你以为我变了 |
[41:56] | You… the former angel, | 你 曾经的天使 |
[41:59] | powerless and pathetic, | 如今却这么软弱可悲 |
[42:01] | a disgraced failure with no better way | 堕落得整日无所事事 |
[42:04] | to spend your days than yipping at my heels for scraps | 只能跟在我后面寻摸着那一星半点 |
[42:08] | to remind you of a time of when you once mattered. | 你旧日曾经拥有过的地位和荣光 |
[42:22] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[42:28] | And you can kill the messenger if you must. | 你非要杀死信使也随你 |
[42:32] | But just know that I am here for you. | 但你要知道 我会一直在你身边 |