时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Someone’s escaped from Hell. | 有人从地狱逃走了 |
[00:04] | – Who has escaped Hell? – Mum. | -谁从地狱逃走了 -是母亲 |
[00:05] | All I’ve wanted is to reunite our family. | 我只想要和我们一家人重聚 |
[00:08] | I don’t understand you. | 我不懂你 |
[00:09] | All right, whatever this is between us. | 我不明白我们之间算什么 |
[00:11] | – I like you. – What is she doing here? | -我喜欢你 -她来这里干什么 |
[00:13] | Charlotte Richards, the defense attorney. | 夏洛特·理查德 那位辩护律师 |
[00:15] | It appears you’ve been busy. | 看来你一直没闲着 |
[00:17] | I thought I’d dive into my employment. | 我想一心投入工作中 |
[00:19] | It’s not that hard once you read the law books. | 看完法律书籍之后 也没这么难了 |
[00:21] | So, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:22] | Well, I cut a hole in space and time, | 我在时间空间上划开了道口子 |
[00:24] | Mum’s light flooded through it, then it closed up | 妈妈的光流入了其中 然后口子在她身后 |
[00:25] | behind her. All good. | 关上了 一切都好 |
[00:27] | Mom is gone? | 妈妈她走了 |
[00:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:29] | What is going on? Who are you? | 到底 发生什么了 您是哪位 |
[00:31] | Detective, are you okay? | 警探 你还好吗 |
[00:33] | Yeah, I’m fine. I mean, thanks to Lieutenant Pierce. | 我没事 多亏了皮尔斯副队 |
[00:35] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[00:36] | But don’t worry, pal. | 别担心 哥们 |
[00:37] | Luckily, Pierce was with her. | 幸好当时皮尔斯也在场 |
[00:38] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不在 |
[00:56] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[00:57] | Working late, huh? | 又加班啊 |
[00:59] | Orders went up again. | 又来订单了 |
[01:00] | Got to make another batch. | 得再做一批 |
[01:02] | If you don’t eat it all first, Lalo. | 如果没被你吃光的话 拉罗 |
[01:08] | Have fun cooking. | 煮布丁愉快 |
[01:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:46] | Somebody there? | 谁在那儿 |
[02:13] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[02:14] | Trixie. | 翠茜 |
[02:15] | But, Mom, I lost Wonder Woman’s lasso! | 妈妈 神奇女侠的套索丢了 |
[02:19] | No excuses. | 别找借口 |
[02:20] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[02:23] | Good morning, detective. Child. | 早啊 警探 还有小孩儿 |
[02:26] | Your text said to meet you here. | 你发短信叫我来这儿找你 |
[02:27] | Yeah, I don’t think it said to barge in like you own the place. | 是啊 但我没让你毫不客气地推门就进 |
[02:30] | Anyhow, | 总之 |
[02:31] | Pierce called from the hospital. | 皮尔斯从医院打来 |
[02:32] | Because apparently he never stops working. | 看来他从不停止工作 |
[02:34] | But we have a new case. | 但我们有新案子了 |
[02:35] | What, “The Case of the Missing Bedpan”? Riveting. | “便盆失踪案”吗 引人入胜 |
[02:37] | No, an actual case. | 不是 是真案子 |
[02:38] | So, let’s get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[02:41] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:43] | “Swear Jar”? | “脏话罐” |
[02:45] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[02:45] | Trixie’s… | 翠茜她… |
[02:47] | You give your child money every time she swears? | 你孩子每次说脏话你就给她钱吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, bravo, Detective. | 好样的 警探 |
[02:52] | No, no, no. She pays | 不不 是她每次 |
[02:53] | for every bad word she says. | 爆粗口就要拿钱 |
[02:55] | Well, then I’m even more impressed. | 那我就更钦佩了 |
[02:57] | Really? Thank you, Lucifer. | 是吗 谢谢 路西法 |
[02:59] | Impressed that you extort money from your offspring. | 你居然从你的后代身上榨取钱财 |
[03:01] | I mean, what a ridiculous idea. | 这想法太好笑了 |
[03:03] | “Bad” words. | “脏”话 |
[03:05] | Determined by a set of arbitrary rules? | 就凭你武断的规定吗 |
[03:06] | Just like my Father’s. | 跟我父亲一样 |
[03:08] | Here, child. | 给 孩子 |
[03:10] | This should buy you plenty of juicy words. | 这应该够你说不少狠词了 |
[03:11] | – You swear away. – Here, Trixie. | -骂个痛快 -来 翠茜 |
[03:14] | I am trying to get her to stop swearing | 我在努力让她不再说脏话 |
[03:16] | and teach her accountability. | 教她有责任感 |
[03:17] | – Ever heard of it? – Yes, | -听说过那个吗 -嗯 |
[03:19] | I have, actually, and I happen to think | 我听说过 而我碰巧认为 |
[03:21] | accountability is overrated. | 责任感没什么大不了的 |
[03:23] | I mean, take your almost getting shot at the ranch. | 就比如你在农场差点遭枪击 |
[03:25] | At first, I felt bad | 起初 我很过意不去 |
[03:26] | I wasn’t there to protect you. | 因为我没有在场保护你 |
[03:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:31] | You shouldn’t have felt bad. | 你不用过意不去 |
[03:32] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[03:33] | Because accountability is overrated. | 因为责任感没什么了不起 |
[03:35] | No, because you don’t need to protect me. | 不 因为你不必保护我 |
[03:37] | And it wasn’t your fault to begin with. | 而且本来也不是你的错 |
[03:39] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[03:40] | It was my Dad’s fault. | 是我爸爸的错 |
[03:41] | – What? – I mean, I’m sure | -什么 -我肯定 |
[03:42] | it was Him manipulating things like He always does. | 是他一如既往地在暗中操纵 |
[03:45] | Try to teach me a lesson about responsibility | 想给我上堂关于责任感的课 |
[03:47] | or some nonsense like that. | 还是什么别的鬼扯 |
[03:49] | Right, because that makes more sense than someone | 是啊 这个解释比”某人冲我开枪 |
[03:51] | shooting at me because I was about to arrest him. | 是因为我要逮捕他”合理得多 |
[03:53] | I know! | 没错 |
[03:54] | And I am so over Him getting in my head, | 我受够了他老摆布我的思维 |
[03:56] | so, as of today, I have decided | 所以从今天起 我决定 |
[03:58] | I shall no longer be affected by my Father’s shenanigans. | 我再也不要被我父亲的小把戏影响了 |
[04:01] | Really? Why do I doubt that? | 是吗 我怎么觉着不太可能呢 |
[04:03] | But… | 可是 |
[04:04] | Trixie, money in the jar, then off to school. | 翠茜 记得把钱放进罐子里 然后去上学 |
[04:09] | Child, | 孩子 |
[04:12] | before you do that… | 在你放钱之前… |
[04:24] | Oy vay. | 诶呀呀 |
[04:26] | Someone forgot to exfoliate. | 某人忘记去角质了 |
[04:28] | Victim’s name is Simon Fisher, 42. | 被害人叫西蒙·费舍 42岁 |
[04:32] | Senior food chemist for Performance Pudding Plus. | 美味加布丁高级食品化学家 |
[04:35] | And apparently a very clumsy one. | 而且还笨手笨脚的 |
[04:38] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[04:39] | The irregular scuff marks, those indicate a struggle. | 从杂乱的划痕来看 曾发生过打斗 |
[04:42] | Ella’s working on cause of death. | 艾拉正在查死因 |
[04:43] | Well, he obviously drowned in this vat of semen. | 他很明显是在这滩精华里淹死的 |
[04:46] | It’s pudding, Lucifer. | 那是布丁 路西法 |
[04:47] | Sure, I’ve heard it called that, too. | 也行 我听过这种叫法 |
[04:49] | Poor dude didn’t drown. | 他不是淹死的 |
[04:51] | And, aside from his Freddy Krueger makeover, | 除了脸上被烧伤成猛鬼街杀人魔之外 |
[04:54] | no other wounds, so, | 没有其他伤口 所以 |
[04:56] | my money’s on death by scalding. | 我认为应该是烫死的 |
[04:58] | Can’t be sure, though, | 不过也无法确定 |
[04:59] | until we get him cleaned up and autopsied. | 要先把他清理干净再做尸检 |
[05:01] | Well, I’m sure our resident pudding fan must be loving this. | 这位布丁狂热爱好者肯定很享受 |
[05:05] | Don’t even joke, man. | 别调侃了 |
[05:06] | Pudding Plus is my favorite, okay? | 我最喜欢美味加布丁了 |
[05:09] | Twice as much protein as all the other brands. | 蛋白质含量比其他品牌高一倍 |
[05:12] | Now with twice as much dead guy. | 现在还多了一倍死人 |
[05:14] | Who found the body? | 尸体是谁发现的 |
[05:15] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉很内疚 |
[05:17] | If only I hadn’t been in the bathroom so long, | 要不是我在厕所待了太久 |
[05:19] | maybe I would have heard something, | 也许我能听到什么响动 |
[05:20] | seen something. | 看到什么迹象 |
[05:21] | Maybe I could have prevented this. | 也许我就能阻止这一切 |
[05:23] | Quite a lot of security just for pudding. | 做个布丁要这么多安保人员吗 |
[05:26] | It’s big business. | 这可是大产业 |
[05:27] | Thanks to the secret recipe that Simon created. | 多亏了西蒙研发的秘密秘方 |
[05:30] | Can’t just let anyone peek behind the curtain. | 不能让人随便看到幕后操作 |
[05:32] | – Right. – Well, we need to. | -好吧 -但我们得看看 |
[05:34] | So, can you give us the access to your security footage? | 能不能把你们的安保录像给我们 |
[05:36] | That’s above my pay grade. | 这个我做不了主 |
[05:38] | You’d have to talk to the big man upstairs. | 你得跟上面老大去说 |
[05:40] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[05:42] | Uh, no. The company’s owner. | 不 公司老大 |
[05:44] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | His boss. | 他的老大 |
[05:50] | How can I even eat this after what I’ve seen? | 看过了刚才的景象 还怎么吃得下去 |
[05:54] | Is someone trying to tell me something? | 这是上帝想告诉我什么吗 |
[05:56] | Well, if He is, don’t let Him inside your head. | 如果真是这样 可别让他扰乱你的思想 |
[05:59] | Learn from my mistakes, Daniel. | 我可是前车之鉴 丹尼尔 |
[06:02] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[06:03] | – Yeah? – Adrian Yates, the CEO of Pudding Plus, | -怎么了 -亚德里安·耶茨 美味加执行总裁 |
[06:05] | is in the conference room. | 在会议室等着我们 |
[06:06] | He brought his security tapes. | 把安保录像也送来了 |
[06:08] | Oh, excellent. | 太好了 |
[06:09] | Who says solving murders can’t be easy? | 谁说解决谋杀案不能轻松愉快的 |
[06:14] | Mr. Yates, thank you for coming. | 耶茨先生 谢谢你能过来 |
[06:17] | Your security footage will be incredibly helpful. | 贵司的安保录像会对查案有很大帮助 |
[06:19] | Did you bring the tapes? | 请问你带来了吗 |
[06:20] | Sorry, but no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[06:22] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么没有 |
[06:24] | Because I told him not to. | 因为我让他别带 |
[06:26] | I’m Mr. Yates’ attorney | 我是耶茨先生的律师 |
[06:27] | and the LAPD isn’t laying a finger on those tapes. | 洛杉矶警局别想拿到那些安保录像 |
[06:33] | Mum? | 妈 |
[07:28] | You are not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[07:31] | No one knows you can’t remember the last few months. | 没人知道你过去几个月的事都不记得了 |
[07:35] | You will pretend that you do. | 你要假装自己记得 |
[07:37] | Own it. | 要自信 |
[07:41] | You will not… | 绝对不能 |
[07:44] | not give them a reason to put you in a padded cell. | 让他们把你关进精神病房 |
[07:49] | You look surprised to see me. | 你见到我似乎很惊讶 |
[07:53] | Charlotte, | 夏洛特 |
[07:55] | we… just didn’t expect to see you so soon. | 我们 只是没想到这么快再见到你 |
[07:59] | Thought your brush with death might have changed you. | 觉得你与死神擦肩而过 可能会改变你 |
[08:03] | It has. | 确实变了 |
[08:05] | Hasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[08:06] | Back to being charlotte Richards? | 变回夏洛特·理查德了吧 |
[08:08] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:09] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[08:10] | Apparently, someone was trying to speak to my client without counsel. | 因为有人想绕过律师与我的委托人单独沟通 |
[08:15] | I am here to inform you that a stunt like that won’t stand, | 我是来告诉你们 这样的行为不可接受 |
[08:17] | nor will your request for any security footage. | 你们对安保录像的请求也会驳回 |
[08:20] | We just wanted Mr. Yates’ help. | 我们只是想请耶茨先生帮忙 |
[08:22] | A friendly conversation, | 友好地交谈一下 |
[08:24] | but this makes it seem like you’re hiding something. | 可你这种表现像是在隐藏什么 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:27] | An ulterior motive for being here, perhaps? | 也许你来这里就是别有用心 |
[08:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:31] | It’s awfully curious timing, you back in my life | 只是觉得时机很巧 现在发生这么多事 |
[08:33] | with everything that’s happening. | 你又重新出现在我的生活里 |
[08:38] | This is about me, isn’t it? | 你是来找我的 对吧 |
[08:40] | If this was a social visit, you would most certainly know. | 如果我是来串门的话 我绝对会告诉你的 |
[08:46] | And what we’re hiding is Pudding Plus’ proprietary recipe. | 而且我们想隐藏的是美味加的专利秘方 |
[08:49] | Releasing those tapes would reveal | 公开录像会暴露 |
[08:51] | how their pudding is made, | 布丁的制作过程 |
[08:52] | committing their secret formula to public record, | 将他们的秘密秘方公之于众 |
[08:55] | which could cost the company millions. | 这会给公司带来莫大的损失 |
[08:57] | Besides, the killer’s not on any of the footage anyway. | 再说了 反正那些录像也没拍到凶手 |
[08:59] | Mr. Yates, it’s best if I do the talking. | 耶茨先生 我来交涉就可以了 |
[09:00] | But all that you can see is that there’s some sort of scuffle | 但是录像里你只能看到在画面之外 |
[09:03] | out of frame. The killer’s not visible from any of the angles. | 有人在打斗 从任何视角都看不到凶手 |
[09:06] | Okay, so, see, that there. | 好吧 你看看 |
[09:07] | That’s a clue. That means the killer | 那就是条线索 也就是说凶手 |
[09:09] | knew how to avoid the cameras. | 知道如何躲避监视镜头 |
[09:12] | This could be an inside job. | 这可能是内部人干的 |
[09:13] | Who-who has access to the lab? | 谁有进实验室的权限 |
[09:14] | I’m assuming you’re at the top of that list. | 我猜你一定是那份名单上的第一位 |
[09:16] | All right, Detective, you can stop right there. | 好吧 警探 你可以停了 |
[09:18] | Mr. Yates, not a word. | 耶茨先生 别说话 |
[09:20] | We’re done here. | 问询结束 |
[09:21] | But, I’m not done with you. | 但我跟你之间还没结束 |
[09:25] | Which part of my briefcase closing do you not understand? | 是我的公文包扣得不够响还是怎么着 |
[09:30] | Still waiting for Pudding Man’s autopsy. | 还在等布丁男的验尸结果 |
[09:33] | Cleaning that tasty treat off a boiled corpse– | 从煮熟的尸体上清理那些美味零食 |
[09:35] | tougher than you’d imagine. | 比想象中的要困难啊 |
[09:37] | I’d rather not imagine, actually. | 其实我根本不想想象 |
[09:39] | Adrian, I’m telling… | 亚德里安 我在说 |
[09:42] | Oh, hey, | 这样吧 |
[09:43] | let’s go somewhere that’s not here, | 我们去别的地方 别呆在这 |
[09:45] | like… over there. | 比如 去那儿 |
[09:47] | I hear over there is really nice. | 我听说那里很不错 |
[09:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:02] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[10:07] | She barely even looked at me. | 她都没正眼看我 |
[10:09] | It’s like she’s a completely different person. | 就好像她完全变了个人 |
[10:11] | Yes, very perceptive, Daniel. | 没错 眼光很敏锐 丹尼尔 |
[10:13] | What worries me is: why is she here? | 让我担心的是 她为什么要来 |
[10:15] | What’s her angle? | 她有什么企图 |
[10:17] | Dude, I cannot deal with your weirdness right now. | 哥们 我现在没心思应付你的怪异 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | So, I found seven Pudding Plus employees | 我找到了有进入实验室权限的 |
[10:31] | with keycard access to the lab. | 七位美味加布丁雇员的名单 |
[10:33] | Unfortunately, all seven, including Adrian Yates, | 不幸的是 包括耶茨在内的所有七个人 |
[10:36] | – have solid alibis. – You don’t say. | -都有确凿的不在场证明 -是吗 |
[10:38] | But I did find one other person with a keycard, | 但我的确找到另一个有钥匙卡的人 |
[10:40] | an old one, Adrian’s former business partner, | 是个老员工 亚德里安的前合作伙伴 |
[10:43] | Grace Foley. | 格蕾丝·弗利 |
[10:44] | She left the company two years ago | 她两年前离开了公司 |
[10:45] | to start her own rival pudding company, | 建立了自己的布丁公司打对台 |
[10:48] | – Heavenly Pudding. – Fascinating. | -天堂布丁 -这么厉害 |
[10:50] | Yeah, they’re shooting their ad campaign here on Stage 69. | 他们在69号摄影棚拍摄广告片 |
[10:53] | Should be just past the creepy flasher. | 就在那个鬼祟的风衣男后面 |
[10:56] | That’s nice. | 不错嘛 |
[10:58] | Lucifer, I know you’re not listening to me. | 路西法 我知道你没在听我说 |
[10:59] | Creepy flasher? Stage 69? | 鬼祟的风衣男 69号舞台 |
[11:01] | 69? What– where? | 69 什么 哪儿 |
[11:03] | I reversed the numbers to get your attention. | 我为了吸引你的注意故意颠倒了数字 |
[11:05] | And what is so important on your phone? | 你手机上有什么事这么重要 |
[11:07] | I’m trying to reach | 我在试图联系 |
[11:08] | Charlotte Richards. She won’t answer my calls | 夏洛特·理查德 可她不接我电话 |
[11:10] | or respond to my texts. | 也不回复我的信息 |
[11:11] | Why are you so obsessed with your stepmom? | 为什么你对你的继母这么执着 |
[11:13] | I need to talk to her, get to the bottom | 我需要跟她谈谈 挖掘出 |
[11:15] | of why she’s returned. | 她回来的真正原因 |
[11:16] | Well, to represent her client. That’s why. | 为了代表她的客户 这就是原因 |
[11:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[11:19] | It has to be more than that. | 一定还有别的原因 |
[11:20] | I mean, right when I’m dealing with… | 你看正好在我忙着应付 |
[11:23] | with complications my Father’s thrown my way? | 父亲扔给我的重重困难的时候 |
[11:26] | No, her return has to be another one of His grenades. | 不 她的归来一定是他设的另一个炸弹 |
[11:28] | Well, I thought you were done being affected | 我以为你已经不再被你父亲的”小把戏” |
[11:30] | by your father’s “Shenanigans,” over him “Getting in your head.” | 所影响了 不让他”扰乱你的思想”了 |
[11:32] | You’re right. I did say that, didn’t I? | 你说得对 我的确说过 是不是 |
[11:34] | – Yes. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[11:36] | Okay, fine. | 也好 |
[11:37] | I am not thinking about Dad. | 我现在不想老爸 |
[11:39] | Not thinking about Charlotte. | 不想夏洛特 |
[11:41] | It’s not working. Why is it not working? | 可是没用 为什么没用 |
[11:43] | Maybe you need a distraction. | 也许你需要转移一下注意力 |
[11:44] | Something else to focus on. | 关注一下别的事 |
[11:46] | Detective. | 警探 |
[11:49] | You have never been more right. | 你真是出了个好主意 |
[11:51] | But… No, I meant the ca… | 但 不 我的意思是案 |
[11:53] | To focus on the case. | 关注这件案子 |
[12:04] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[12:06] | Not at all accurate, but… | 这跟我没关系 但是 |
[12:09] | I approve. | 我喜欢 |
[12:12] | Unless Dad has something to do with this as well. | 除非老爸也和这个有关 |
[12:17] | So conflicted, but… can’t look away. | 我内心好纠结 可是 我没法移开目光 |
[12:53] | No! No, no, no, no! More! More! | 不行不行 再多点 再多点 |
[12:55] | Oh, come on. I need more pudding! More. | 拜托 我需要更多布丁 更多 |
[12:58] | I want pudding everywhere. | 我要到处都能看到布丁 |
[12:59] | This is a pudding commercial. | 这是个布丁广告 |
[13:01] | I can’t sell the pudding if I can’t see the pudding. | 如果我看不到布丁 就卖不出布丁 |
[13:04] | And I want more pudding | 要往她 那个谁 |
[13:05] | in– what’s her name– blondie’s mouth. | 那个金发美女嘴里放更多布丁 |
[13:07] | I don’t care if she can’t breathe. Go, now. | 我不管她会不会噎着 现在 快去 |
[13:09] | Excuse me. Grace Foley? | 打扰一下 你是格蕾丝·弗利 |
[13:11] | Why are your clothes still on? | 你怎么还穿着衣服 |
[13:13] | I ask myself that all the time. | 我也一直在想这个问题 |
[13:16] | LAPD. We have some questions for you. | 洛杉矶警局 我们有些问题要问你 |
[13:19] | How well did you know Mr. Fisher? | 你有多了解费舍先生 |
[13:21] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[13:22] | I’d been trying to poach that genius | 从我公司成立以来 |
[13:23] | ever since I started my own company. | 我就一直想把那个天才挖过来 |
[13:25] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[13:26] | You got tired of him rejecting you, | 你厌烦了一直被他他拒绝 |
[13:27] | so you snuck into his lab and… | 所以你就溜进他的实验室 |
[13:30] | licked the pudding off every inch of his beautiful… | 把那个可人儿身上的布丁舔了个干净 |
[13:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:36] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:37] | You think I killed him? | 你觉得是我杀了他吗 |
[13:39] | Vengeance, corporate sabotage, all in one fell swoop? | 报仇 破坏对方生产 一石二鸟 |
[13:41] | – It makes sense. – Okay. | -挺讲得通的 -好吧 |
[13:43] | Even if I did kill him, which I did not, | 即便是我杀了他 虽然我没有 |
[13:46] | you really think I’m dumb enough to admit it? | 你真觉得我会傻到主动承认吗 |
[13:49] | Especially without my lawyer present? | 尤其我的律师还不在场 |
[13:52] | Speaking of, let’s get her down here, shall we? | 说起来 我这就叫我的律师过来 好不好 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[13:57] | She wants her lawyer here. | 她要把她律师叫来了 |
[13:58] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:59] | 所以 你或许可以问问她有什么欲望 | |
[14:03] | Oh, you want me to… | 你想让我 |
[14:03] | – Just, yes. – Okay, then. | -对 赶紧的 -好吧 |
[14:04] | Why didn’t you just ask? | 你干嘛不直接说 |
[14:06] | Ms. Foley. | 弗利女士 |
[14:08] | Personal space. Ever heard of it? | 保持距离 你没听说过吗 |
[14:10] | You don’t want to call your lawyer, do you? | 你并不想叫律师过来 是不是 |
[14:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:14] | Come on, tell me what you really want. | 来吧 告诉我你真正想要的是什么 |
[14:16] | What’s your greatest desire? | 你最渴望的是什么 |
[14:18] | My greatest desire… | 我最渴望的 |
[14:21] | is to… | 是… |
[14:22] | stop shooting this exploitative garbage. | 不再拍这种卖肉的垃圾了 |
[14:26] | Garbage? | 垃圾 |
[14:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么胡话 |
[14:29] | What you’re doing is art. | 你在拍的东西是艺术 |
[14:31] | – Is it, though? – Well, despite the unwelcome reminder | -真的吗 -尽管这让我不愉快地想到了 |
[14:33] | of Dad and my wings, | 我父亲和我的翅膀 |
[14:34] | I’ve never wanted pudding more in my life. | 我从没像现在这么想要布丁 |
[14:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:37] | Because we’re selling sex– | 因为我们在推销的是性 |
[14:40] | which has absolutely nothing | 这东西和布丁 |
[14:42] | to do with pudding– | 半点关系都没有 |
[14:44] | to distract people from the fact | 只是为了转移人们的注意力 |
[14:45] | that my pudding tastes like crap. | 让他们无视我的布丁屎一般的味道 |
[14:48] | That’s an odd choice of flavors. | 这味道选得很奇特 |
[14:49] | Well, even more motive for you to sneak into the lab, | 那你就更有动机偷偷溜进实验室 |
[14:52] | steal the secret recipe. | 盗取秘密秘方了 |
[14:53] | What? Did Simon just get in your way? | 怎么 西蒙是妨碍到你了吗 |
[14:55] | I didn’t need to steal their recipe. | 我没必要盗窃他们的秘方 |
[14:59] | Simon offered to sell it to me three days ago. | 西蒙三天前就提出把秘方卖给我 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:02] | But then, before I could agree to his terms, | 可是在我答应他的条件之前 |
[15:04] | he was murdered and not by me. | 他就被杀了 而且不是我杀的 |
[15:08] | More than anyone, I needed Simon alive. | 全世界就数我最希望西蒙活着了 |
[15:18] | If Simon was selling the secret recipe, | 如果西蒙在卖秘方 |
[15:20] | then this may not be about corporate sabotage | 那这案子也许就不是商业破坏行为 |
[15:23] | as much as corporate espionage. | 而更像是商业间谍案件 |
[15:25] | If Adrian found out, he’d want to stop Simon and… | 如果亚德里安发现了 他肯定会阻止西蒙 |
[15:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:31] | – Hi again. – What’s your name? | -你好 -请问芳名啊 |
[15:35] | – Really? – Good to see you. | -真的吗 -幸会 |
[15:37] | It suits you, that name, doesn’t it? | 这名字挺适合你的 不是吗 |
[15:47] | Really? Can I? | 真的吗 可以吗 |
[15:50] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[15:52] | – Can you come here? – One moment. | -你能过来一下吗 -失陪一会儿 |
[15:54] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[15:55] | So, I’m gonna ask Grace a follow-up. | 我去继续问询格蕾丝 |
[15:57] | Why don’t you | 你不如 |
[15:59] | take your new friend and escort her back to her trailer? | 带着你的新朋友 护送她回房车 |
[16:02] | Her trailer? Are you suggesting…? | 她的房车 你是在提议… |
[16:06] | Who are you and what have you done with the detective? | 你是谁 你把警探藏到哪去了 |
[16:08] | Put this on her. She looks cold. | 把这个给她穿上 她看起来很冷 |
[16:09] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[16:11] | Darling, would you like to take five in the trailers? | 亲爱的 你想去房车里呆个五分钟吗 |
[16:15] | And that’s really why I just need to speak to the woman | 这才是为什么我需要和那个女人谈一谈 |
[16:17] | whose body once housed my mother’s soul. | 我母亲的灵魂曾在她的身体里留存过 |
[16:20] | I don’t believe it. He’s doing it again, isn’t He? | 真不敢相信 他又在操纵我了 |
[16:22] | – Who? – Dad. | -谁 -我父亲 |
[16:23] | He’s in my head, | 他在我脑子里 |
[16:24] | ruining this moment that you and I could be having. | 破坏着我和你共处的时光 |
[16:27] | I do apologize. | 我要向你道歉 |
[16:28] | LAPD. Don’t move. | 洛杉矶警局 不要动 |
[16:32] | Let me guess. You work for Adrian Yates. | 让我猜猜 你替亚德里安·耶茨工作 |
[16:33] | Think you’ve got me confused with somebody else, lady. | 你可能认错人了 女士 |
[16:35] | I don’t think I do. | 我不觉得我搞错了 |
[16:37] | Saw you watching us earlier. | 我之前看到你在盯着我们 |
[16:39] | Detective, what’s happening? | 警探 发生什么了 |
[16:40] | Sometimes big corporations, they have | 有些大公司 他们会雇佣 |
[16:42] | fixers on their payroll to prevent corporate espionage. | 处理人来防止商业间谍事件的发生 |
[16:45] | Or clever detectives | 或者聪明的警探 |
[16:46] | from learning about said espionage. | 专门研究过这种间谍手段 |
[16:49] | I’m not saying anything more without my lawyer. | 没有律师在场我什么也不会说 |
[16:51] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[16:53] | Well, if he works for Yates, | 如果他为耶茨工作 |
[16:54] | that means his lawyer is Charlotte Richards, right? | 那夏洛特·理查德也是他的律师 对吗 |
[17:09] | You said there was someone to see me. | 你说有人要见我 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[17:15] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:21] | Answers. | 解释 |
[17:23] | What’s with the cold shoulder, Charlotte? | 你为何变得如此冷漠 夏洛特 |
[17:25] | Not just back at the precinct, but my calls– | 不仅是在警局 还有我的电话 |
[17:28] | you haven’t returned any of them. | 你一个都没回 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry. I’ve been incredibly busy. | 我很抱歉 我一直都很忙 |
[17:32] | All that time, | 相处了那么长时间 |
[17:35] | what did you think we were? | 你究竟如何看待我们的关系 |
[17:38] | What did you think we were? | 你怎么看呢 |
[17:41] | I have no freakin’ clue. | 我完全不清楚 |
[17:45] | I… You seduce me. | 你先引诱我 |
[17:47] | You hack into my phone. | 你黑进我的手机 |
[17:48] | You become a suspect in a case. | 你还成了案子的疑犯 |
[17:50] | You tell me I’m your-your favorite human, | 你说我是你最喜欢的人类 |
[17:53] | whatever that means. | 不管这话是什么意思 |
[17:55] | You almost die, | 你差点死了 |
[17:56] | and then you ghost me for weeks. | 然后你好几个星期不见人影 |
[17:57] | Nothing about any of that makes any sense to me. | 这一切对我来说都完全说不通 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, Detective Espinoza. | 我很抱歉 埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[18:03] | Dan. | 丹 |
[18:05] | It doesn’t make any sense to me either. | 对我也同样说不通 |
[18:08] | Whether you understand it or not, | 不管你明不明白 |
[18:12] | you don’t just pretend like it… never happened. | 你不能假装这一切…从没发生过 |
[18:17] | You know what, | 我告诉你 |
[18:18] | I’m just… I’m gonna let it go. | 我打算… 我不管了 |
[18:21] | I’m gonna let Lucifer deal with you, | 我准备让路西法来处理你 |
[18:22] | because he’s the only one who ever really… | 因为我猜只有他真正… |
[18:24] | I guess, understood what you were up to anyways. | 了解你想要的是什么 |
[18:28] | So, Lucifer and I were close? | 这么说 路西法和我很亲近吗 |
[18:30] | in ways that I’ll never understand. | 一种我理解不了的亲近 |
[18:39] | Yes, I-I completely understand, and I will | 好的 我完全明白 我一定 |
[18:42] | definitely talk to Trixie. | 会和翠茜谈谈的 |
[18:44] | This won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[18:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | That was Trixie’s school calling. | 翠茜学校打来的电话 |
[18:50] | Apparently, she’s been using | 显然 她今天一直在说些 |
[18:51] | some very creative language today. | 富有创造性的语言 |
[18:53] | Do tell. | 说来听听 |
[18:54] | Well, she called her math homework a “Cluster duck” | 她说数学作业是”漕蛋玩意儿” |
[18:57] | and her teacher a “Mother flunker.” | 还说她老师是”莎碧” |
[18:59] | Did she not call anyone a “Sock sucker”? | 她有没有管别人叫”钓丝” |
[19:01] | What? It’s just someone who sucks socks. | 怎么了 就是那些摆弄鱼线的人 |
[19:04] | I can’t believe you’re teaching my daughter | 不敢相信你竟然教我女儿 |
[19:06] | loophole swear words. | 钻空子骂脏话 |
[19:07] | In my defense, | 我解释一下 |
[19:09] | “Mother flunker” Was entirely the little deviant’s creation. | “莎碧”可是她自己造的词 |
[19:11] | And very clever of her, I might add. | 我得说 她可真聪明 |
[19:13] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[19:13] | I’m trying to teach my child a lesson, | 我是在管教孩子 |
[19:15] | and you just made my job that much more difficult. | 你却把这一切搅和得更难做了 |
[19:18] | You parents, always with your lessons. | 你们这些家长 总是管教这管教那 |
[19:20] | Or as I like to call them, mind games. | 或者按我的叫法 洗脑大法 |
[19:23] | Well, I’m about to get to the bottom of my Father’s latest. | 我就要看穿我父亲最近玩的把戏了 |
[19:27] | It’s Charlotte time! | 有请夏洛特闪亮登场 |
[19:29] | You’re not Charlotte. | 你不是夏洛特 |
[19:31] | And yet people get us confused, like, all the time. | 是啊 人们总把我们两个搞混了 |
[19:35] | Hi. Larry. | 你好 我叫拉里 |
[19:36] | Charlotte is busy at the moment, so Richards and Wheeler sent me. | 夏洛特在忙 理查德-惠勒律所派我过来 |
[19:42] | Mother flunker. | 莎碧 |
[19:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:46] | Well, I only came to see Charlotte. | 我来是要见夏洛特的 |
[19:48] | Besides, having me here would just make your job | 而且 我待在这里只会让你的工作 |
[19:50] | “That much more difficult,” Wouldn’t it? | “更难做” 不是吗 |
[20:05] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[20:11] | What… | 你… |
[20:12] | what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:17] | I knew it. You are back for a reason, aren’t you? | 我就知道 你回来是有原因的 对吧 |
[20:23] | Come on, tell me. Why are you here? | 快 告诉我 你为什么来这里 |
[20:34] | What in Dad’s name are you doing?! | 你这是在干什么 |
[20:38] | Don’t pretend you didn’t like that. | 别装的你不喜欢似的 |
[20:39] | Well, I most certainly did not. | 我还真不喜欢 |
[20:41] | Lucifer, I know we were close. | 路西法 我知道我们过去很亲密 |
[20:43] | – Not that close. – Oh, no sense in being coy. | -不是这种亲密 -不要害羞 |
[20:46] | We’re all alone here. | 这里只有我们两个 |
[20:48] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[20:55] | No! | 不 |
[20:59] | I… | 我… |
[21:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:03] | You couldn’t keep your eyes off me at the precinct. | 在警局你就一直盯着我看 |
[21:06] | Your desperate messages, needing to see me. | 你急切的短信 说想要见我 |
[21:12] | D-Detective Espinoza… | 埃斯皮诺沙警探… |
[21:15] | heartbroken because we were close. | 因为我们两人的关系心都碎了 |
[21:19] | For the f… first time | 自从之前我 |
[21:21] | since I woke up on that beach, I thought, | 我从沙滩上醒来之后 我以为 |
[21:23] | “Finally, something that makes sense. | “终于有件事情说得通了 |
[21:25] | Of course I’m sleeping with Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome.” | 我当然在和高富帅先生上床” |
[21:30] | But now you’re saying | 但现在你说 |
[21:31] | that’s not… not even that’s the case? | 也不是那么回事吗 |
[21:34] | Look, I can assure you that you and I have not | 我可以向你保证 我们俩从未 |
[21:37] | or will not ever, ever, ever… | 并且以后也永远不会 |
[21:41] | sleep together. | 上床 |
[21:43] | Well, if not lovers, then what were we, friends? | 既然不是爱人 那我们什么关系 朋友吗 |
[21:46] | More like… | 更像是 |
[21:49] | family. | 家人 |
[21:55] | I can’t ta… | 我再也… |
[21:57] | can’t take this anymore. | 再也受不了了 |
[22:13] | I’m… | 我… |
[22:15] | I’m missing time. | 我失忆了 |
[22:18] | Months and months of time. | 好几个月的时光都不记得了 |
[22:23] | It’s like… | 就好像… |
[22:25] | someone else was living my life. | 有人强占了我的生活 |
[22:28] | Ruining it. | 毁掉了它 |
[22:30] | My work… | 我的工作 |
[22:32] | my relationships, my… | 我的人际关系 我的… |
[22:35] | my family. | 我的家庭 |
[22:40] | I have no idea… | 我完全不知道 |
[22:43] | why my husband got custody of the kids. | 为什么我丈夫得到了孩子们的抚养权 |
[22:47] | Or why I’ve been… | 以及我为什么… |
[22:50] | denied visitation rights. | 连探视权都没有 |
[22:56] | But ever since I woke up on that beach… | 但自我从沙滩上醒来以后 |
[23:00] | I’ve been pretending… | 我就一直假装 |
[23:03] | like I remember it all, | 我记得一切 |
[23:04] | because otherwise everyone would think that… | 不然其他人会觉得… |
[23:07] | that I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[23:13] | Maybe I am. | 也许我是疯了 |
[23:17] | You’re not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[23:23] | You’re just an innocent, aren’t you? | 你只是个无辜路人 是不是 |
[23:25] | Caught up in a game not of your own. | 卷进了不属于你的游戏里 |
[23:28] | Oh, believe me, I’m not innocent. | 相信我 我不无辜 |
[23:32] | But I don’t think I deserve… | 但我也不应受到… |
[23:36] | What? | 什么 |
[23:39] | In my m… | 在我… |
[23:41] | my missing time… | 我缺失的时光里 |
[23:45] | it feels like I was… | 就好像我被… |
[23:47] | trapped… | 困在了… |
[23:49] | in some… | 某种… |
[23:51] | horrible nightmare, | 恐怖的噩梦里 |
[23:53] | reliving it over and over and over again. | 一遍又一遍地经受折磨 |
[23:58] | It feels almost like I was in… | 感觉仿佛我身处… |
[24:01] | Hell? | 地狱 |
[24:05] | Now you probably think I’m crazy, too. | 现在你也觉得我疯了吧 |
[24:08] | Do you realize who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在和谁说话吗 |
[24:11] | Right. Lucifer. | 是啊 路西法 |
[24:15] | The Devil. | 魔鬼 |
[24:17] | Yeah, well, if you believe me, | 好吧 如果你相信我 |
[24:18] | then you’re just as crazy as I am. | 你就和我一样疯了 |
[24:20] | Or perhaps you knew exactly where you were. | 或者是你清楚地知道自己曾身处何处 |
[24:24] | Why would I go to Hell? | 我为什么会下地狱 |
[24:25] | It’s not like I’m a bad person. | 我又不是坏人 |
[24:28] | I work hard. | 我努力工作 |
[24:29] | Pay my taxes. Don’t hurt anyone. | 按时缴税 不伤害别人 |
[24:34] | Well, perhaps you feel more guilt than you realize. | 也许你比你知道的更罪孽深重 |
[24:42] | Well, on the ridiculous… | 就算地狱真实存在 |
[24:45] | off chance that Hell actually is possible… | 虽然根本不可能 |
[24:49] | how do I make sure I never go back? | 我如何确保不再回去 |
[24:54] | Well, uh, this is your second chance, correct? | 这是你的第二次机会 不是吗 |
[24:58] | So perhaps avoid doing | 那也许从现在开始 |
[25:00] | devious and dastardly things from now on. | 不再做任何卑鄙奸诈的事 |
[25:02] | I mean, it’s boring, I know. | 当然这很无趣 |
[25:07] | Does knowingly impeding a homicide investigation count? | 蓄意妨碍凶杀案调查算吗 |
[25:19] | Why does stuff like this always happen to me? | 为什么这种事总发生在我身上 |
[25:21] | Because you are a softy, Dan, | 因为你心太软 丹 |
[25:23] | it’s one of the many things I love about you. | 是我最喜欢你的几个优点之一 |
[25:25] | No, what I am is a dummy. | 不 我就是笨蛋 |
[25:27] | She acts like I barely exist, so what do I do? | 她就当我不存在一样 而我干了什么 |
[25:30] | I go to her office to get rejected again. | 我去了她的办公室 让她再次拒绝我 |
[25:33] | You’re being too hard on yourself. | 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[25:36] | And eating your emotions? I thought you were giving that stuff up. | 而且暴饮暴食 你不是戒掉布丁了吗 |
[25:40] | I can’t just quit cold turkey, Ella. | 我没办法一下子就戒掉 艾拉 |
[25:43] | Not at a time like this. | 至少现在不行 |
[25:45] | Hey, it could always be worse. | 事情可能会更糟呢 |
[25:47] | You could end up like our vic here. | 你可能会像我们的被害人一样死掉 |
[25:49] | Guess what his autopsy found. | 你猜验尸官发现了什么 |
[25:50] | Couple of kidney stones the size of golf balls. | 几个高尔夫球大小的肾结石 |
[25:54] | Dude was suffering from intense renal failure. | 这家伙因为严重的肾衰竭饱受折磨 |
[25:57] | I mean, even he hadn’t been pudding’d alive, | 就算他没死在布丁里 |
[25:59] | he would have died within days from urinary sepsis. | 几天内也会死于泌尿系统败血症 |
[26:03] | What are the odds, | 有没有可能 |
[26:05] | two horrible ways of dying hitting the same person | 两种可怕的死亡方式几乎同时 |
[26:07] | around the same time? | 杀死了这一个人 |
[26:09] | That’s a good point. | 这个想法不错 |
[26:12] | What are the odds? | 有多大可能呢 |
[26:14] | It says here that Pudding Plus employs you to handle | 文件里说美味加布丁雇佣你打理 |
[26:16] | their corporate security. | 他们公司的安全 |
[26:18] | And I know that Simon Fisher | 我知道西蒙·费舍 |
[26:20] | compromised that security by trying to sell | 破坏了你们的信息安全 因为他试图 |
[26:22] | your company’s most valuable secret | 把你公司最有价值的秘密 |
[26:24] | to the other side. | 卖给对手 |
[26:25] | – So? – So… | -所以呢 -所以 |
[26:27] | would you consider Mr. Fisher “Handled”? | 你是否认为费舍先生被”处理”了 |
[26:29] | My client doesn’t need to respond to that. | 我的委托人不需要回答这个问题 |
[26:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:34] | I guess we’ll just leave it to a jury. | 那就留给陪审团来决断吧 |
[26:36] | There is no “Other side.” | 根本没有什么”对手” |
[26:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:43] | I guess Grace forgot to mention, | 我想格蕾丝忘了提 |
[26:44] | as of a month ago, Pudding Plus | 大概一个月前 美味加布丁 |
[26:46] | and Heavenly Pudding decided to merge. | 和天堂布丁决定合并 |
[26:50] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[26:51] | It’s true. And also | 没错 而且 |
[26:53] | not illegal– last time I checked. | 据我所知 是合法的合并 |
[26:56] | Richards and Wheeler are representing | 我们理查德-惠勒事务所担任 |
[26:58] | the merged company. | 合并后新公司的代理律师 |
[27:00] | So whatever threat Fisher posed by selling | 所以不管费舍先生要卖秘方给对手 |
[27:01] | his recipe to the “Other side,” gone. | 会造成何种威胁 都不复存在 |
[27:04] | No motive for murder. | 没有谋杀动机 |
[27:06] | Then why were you following me? | 那你之前为何跟踪我 |
[27:08] | I didn’t know where your investigation was going. | 我不知道你的调查是什么走向 |
[27:11] | Couldn’t let Fisher’s death threaten the merger. | 不能让费舍的死危及合并事宜 |
[27:14] | Do you know how much money is in pudding? | 你知道布丁产业值多少钱吗 |
[27:17] | Detective. | 警探 |
[27:18] | You’re needed in the conference room. | 请到会议室去一下 |
[27:22] | Detective, look who I found. | 警探 看我找到谁了 |
[27:24] | And she comes bearing gifts. | 她带来了礼物 |
[27:26] | The security footage | 你要求看的 |
[27:27] | you requested. | 安保录像 |
[27:29] | Why are you handing this over now? | 为什么你现在把它交出来 |
[27:30] | – You seemed so opposed to it earlier. – Well, it’s recently come | -之前你明明反对的 -最近我意识到 |
[27:33] | to my attention that I need to make a change. | 我需要做出改变 |
[27:35] | So I’m trying to do what’s right. | 我要做正确的事 |
[27:37] | If I can prove my client is innocent | 如果我能证明委托人无辜 |
[27:39] | and help you find your killer… | 帮助你找到凶手 |
[27:42] | clean conscience, here I come. | 我的良心就能安宁 |
[28:03] | You can’t see the killer here. | 这里面看不到凶手 |
[28:04] | Just as my client said. | 如我委托人所说 |
[28:06] | All this video shows is what we already know– | 录像里记录的都是我们已知的 |
[28:08] | that someone familiar with the cameras went into this room | 熟悉摄像头位置的人进入房间 |
[28:11] | and pushed Simon into the vat. | 把西蒙推进了桶里 |
[28:13] | Yeah, but everyone with access had alibis. | 对 但能进入的人都有不在场证明 |
[28:15] | Oh, you’re not suggesting a murderer | 你该不是在说凶手提供的 |
[28:16] | actually lied about where they were? | 不在场证明是假的吧 |
[28:18] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[28:20] | We double-checked them, okay? | 我们都复查过了 好吗 |
[28:21] | They’re all pretty ironclad. | 他们的不在场证明都无懈可击 |
[28:28] | Oh my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[28:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:34] | What? What the hell, Ella? | 什么 你干什么 艾拉 |
[28:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[28:37] | I just saved your life. | 我刚救了你一命 |
[28:38] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[28:39] | Two other secret ingredients, right? | 还有两种秘密原料 对吧 |
[28:41] | Melamine and cyanuric acid. | 三聚氰胺和三聚氰酸 |
[28:43] | Separate, both are harmless. | 单独来说都没有毒害作用 |
[28:45] | But when combined, they create a hard-to-detect toxin | 但混合起来会产生难以检测出的毒素 |
[28:48] | that, over time, can cause… Drumroll, please– | 长期食用就会造成 鼓点起 |
[28:50] | renal failure. | 肾脏衰竭 |
[28:51] | The kidney stones you found. | 你发现的肾结石 |
[28:53] | Yeah. Looks like the “Plus” In Pudding Plus… | 看来美味加里”加”的料 |
[28:57] | is poison. | 是毒药啊 |
[29:05] | Poisonous pudding? Are you kidding me? | 毒布丁 开什么玩笑 |
[29:07] | So, Simon must have gotten sick | 那么 西蒙肯定是长期接触毒素 |
[29:08] | from his constant exposure to it? | 所以患了肾结石 |
[29:10] | Well, what kind of idiot would intentionally put poison | 怎么会有蠢货故意在自己产品里 |
[29:12] | – in their own product? – These two chemicals have been known | -添加毒素呢 -这两种化学物质已知用途 |
[29:15] | to fake the appearance of a higher protein content. | 是用来伪造高蛋白质含量的 |
[29:17] | – Which is Pudding Plus’ biggest selling point. – But wouldn’t people | -这正是美味加最大卖点 -但消费者最终 |
[29:20] | eventually realize that it’s poisonous? | 难道不会发现布丁有毒吗 |
[29:21] | – I mean, the company would lose everything. – Not necessarily. | -公司会失去一切 -那倒未必 |
[29:24] | If you have hundreds of millions of dollars, | 如果你身家亿万美元 |
[29:26] | and you get sued for a couple of million, | 被起诉只会罚个几百万 |
[29:27] | you still have hundreds of millions of dollars. | 九牛一毛 挠痒痒似的 |
[29:30] | – But people die. – Yeah, well, | -但会有人死的 -没错 |
[29:31] | it’s the same calculation the car manufacturers make | 汽车制造商也是打这个如意算盘 |
[29:34] | when they find out they have faulty airbags. | 当他们发现安全气囊有隐患 |
[29:36] | Which costs them less, recalling the car | 哪个成本更低 是召回汽车 |
[29:39] | or enduring the lawsuits? | 还是官司持久战 |
[29:41] | Yeah, but why would Simon | 没错 但西蒙为何 |
[29:42] | try to sell the formula to Grace if it was killing him? | 还要把这个害了他的秘方卖给格蕾丝 |
[29:45] | Unless he didn’t. | 说不定并非如此 |
[29:46] | Maybe when he found out what he created, | 或许当他发现自己制造出的”毒方” |
[29:48] | he was just trying to stop it. | 他试图要阻止其使用 |
[29:49] | And who better to expose | 除了美味加最大竞争对手 |
[29:50] | Pudding Plus’ dirty secret | 还有谁更适合 |
[29:52] | than their biggest competitor? | 来曝光这个肮脏的秘密呢 |
[29:53] | But Simon didn’t know. | 但西蒙并不知道 |
[29:54] | the two companies were merging. | 两家公司要合并了 |
[29:55] | Soon they won’t be in competition. | 很快二者便不再需要竞争 |
[29:57] | Suddenly, everyone has motive | 突然 所有人都有了动机 |
[29:58] | to keep Simon quiet. | 为了让西蒙闭嘴 |
[30:00] | Adrian, Grace and the fixer. | 亚德里安 格蕾丝和处理人 |
[30:01] | Three potential killers. | 三名潜在杀手 |
[30:03] | And as the merged company’s counsel… | 作为合并后的公司法律顾问 |
[30:06] | you represent all of them. | 你代表他们所有人 |
[30:12] | Charlotte, where are you going? | 夏洛特 你要去哪 |
[30:14] | 1961美国肯尼迪政府成立的 一家志愿服务组织 | |
[30:14] | To join the Peace Corps | 加入和平队 |
[30:15] | or donate my entire savings to an orphanage | 或是把我的全部积蓄捐给孤儿院 |
[30:17] | or build a shelter for blind, one-legged puppies. | 又或是给失明瘸腿小狗造庇护所 |
[30:19] | Well, as long as you’re not being overdramatic. | 只要你别反应过激就行了 |
[30:21] | I thought delivering those tapes would help clear my ledger. | 我以为把这些录像送来能弥补我的罪孽 |
[30:24] | But instead, it just revealed that I’ve been defending | 但是恰恰相反 那只是表明我一直 |
[30:26] | three guilty people? | 在替三个罪人辩护 |
[30:27] | Uh… If that’s true, | 如果这些是真的 |
[30:29] | how guilty does that make me? | 那我的罪名有多大 |
[30:39] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[30:40] | I know how you’ve been treating Dan. | 我知道你一直是怎么对待丹的 |
[30:42] | Okay? And I want you to know that I got his back. | 我想你知道我支持他 |
[30:45] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[30:46] | I used to see a light in you. | 以前我在你身上看到过一丝光亮 |
[30:49] | But now, I don’t know, something’s different. | 而现在 我不知道 你变得不一样了 |
[30:52] | All I see now… | 现在我看到的 |
[30:54] | is darkness. | 只有黑暗 |
[31:03] | Oh, there you are. Where’d you run off to? | 你来了 跑到哪去了 |
[31:05] | Just needed to clear my head. | 只是去清理一下思绪 |
[31:08] | – Do you think Charlotte will be all right? – Yeah. | -你觉得夏洛特会没事吗 -会的 |
[31:10] | Why wouldn’t she be? That woman’s like a rock. | 她为什么会有事 那女人坚若顽石 |
[31:13] | Like a very mean, scary, hot, | 就像是非常恶毒 可怕又火辣 |
[31:16] | well-dressed rock. | 衣着光鲜的顽石 |
[31:17] | Yes, well… you’d be surprised, Detective. | 好吧 你会吃惊的 警探 |
[31:21] | Okay. | 那好 |
[31:22] | Well, now that we know all three suspects | 既然我们知道三名疑犯 |
[31:24] | have the same motive– money– | 都有同样的作案动机 金钱 |
[31:26] | I looked into the company’s financials | 我查过那家公司的财务状况 |
[31:28] | to see who had the most to lose if the merger failed. | 看看如果合并失败 损失最大的是谁 |
[31:31] | And get this– it’s none of our three. | 结果 并不是我们的三名疑犯 |
[31:34] | You really think I killed Simon? | 你们真的认为我杀了西蒙吗 |
[31:36] | Lalo, we know you stood to gain hundreds of thousands of dollars | 拉罗 我们知道只要两家布丁公司合并 |
[31:39] | in vested stock options once those two pudding companies merged. | 你所持股票期权就能增值上百万美元 |
[31:42] | That’s a lot of money. | 那是一笔不小的数目 |
[31:44] | For you. Obviously. | 当然 对你来说 |
[31:45] | But, uh, it all would have disappeared | 但是只要西蒙揭示 |
[31:47] | had Simon revealed the truth behind his illness. | 他患病背后的真相 这些将会化为乌有 |
[31:50] | You… you mean Simon really was sick? | 你是说西蒙真的生病了吗 |
[31:52] | You knew about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[31:54] | Sure. He said he was gonna die. | 知道 他说他要死了 |
[31:56] | But I didn’t take it seriously. | 但是我没当真 |
[31:58] | – He said a lot of things that night.- What night? | -他那晚说了很多事 -哪晚 |
[32:00] | About a month ago, we went out drinking. | 大概一个月前 我们去喝酒 |
[32:02] | Simon got wasted. | 西蒙喝多了 |
[32:04] | He started going off about how Mr. Yates | 他开始抱怨耶茨先生 |
[32:06] | wasn’t listening to him, | 不理会他的话 |
[32:08] | and that people were gonna suffer for it. | 人们都要因此而遭殃 |
[32:10] | He said something about how it was his own fault. | 他说有些事是他的错 |
[32:13] | Simon said that… | 西蒙说 |
[32:15] | maybe he should just end it. | 也许他就该做个了断 |
[32:18] | End what? | 了断什么 |
[32:19] | His life. | 他的生命 |
[32:22] | I had no idea what he was talking about. | 我完全不知道他在说什么 |
[32:24] | And you didn’t think to tell us this sooner? | 你就没想过早点告诉我们这些事 |
[32:27] | Like when he showed up dead? | 比如说在他死的时候 |
[32:29] | A bunch of drunken nonsense? | 一大堆醉酒废话吗 |
[32:32] | It’s not like he jumped into that vat. | 又不是他自己跳进大缸里的 |
[32:36] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[32:38] | boiling pudding? | 沸腾的布丁啊 |
[32:41] | There’s easier ways to go. | 要死也不用这么死 |
[32:43] | But none so revealing. | 但这样更能揭露真相 |
[32:46] | – What? – What if this was Simon’s Hail Mary? | -什么 -如果这就是西蒙孤注一掷呢 |
[32:49] | A way to expose the truth that he felt so guilty about. | 一种揭露让他良心不安的真相的方式 |
[32:51] | Oh, so you think the man actually killed himself | 所以你认为他真的是自杀 |
[32:53] | to lead us to the toxin? | 好让我们发现毒素吗 |
[32:55] | Well, if he did, it worked. | 如果真是这样 那他成功了 |
[32:58] | The suicide version’s looking more and more likely. | 自杀说法似乎越来越成立 |
[33:01] | Day before his death, Simon changed his will. | 在他死前一天 西蒙改了遗嘱 |
[33:03] | He donated all his possessions to charity. | 他把所有的财产都捐给了慈善机构 |
[33:05] | He even gave away his pet turtle. | 甚至连宠物龟也送人了 |
[33:11] | And the scuff marks on the platform… | 那平台上的那些刮痕 |
[33:13] | He must have faked a struggle to make it look like a homicide. | 他肯定是假装打斗 让一切看似他杀 |
[33:16] | To keep us investigating the companies. | 为了让我们继续调查那两家公司 |
[33:21] | Hello, Charlotte Richards’ office. | 你好 这里是夏洛特·理查德办公室 |
[33:22] | Charlotte, good news. | 夏洛特 好消息 |
[33:23] | It was a suicide. | 这是一起自杀案 |
[33:25] | So no need to worry. | 所以不必担心 |
[33:27] | You won’t be representing any murderers. | 你并没有在为谋杀犯辩护 |
[33:29] | Charlotte just left. | 夏洛特刚走 |
[33:30] | She went to meet some clients. | 她去见一些客户 |
[33:34] | Why do I get the feeling | 我为什么有预感 |
[33:35] | Charlotte’s about to do something very stupid? | 夏洛特准备要做傻事 |
[33:44] | So, what’s this about? Why the last-minute meeting? | 到底是什么事 为什么召开紧急会议 |
[33:46] | Yeah, and why here? | 是啊 为什么在这里 |
[33:47] | Didn’t we agree to delay merger talk | 我们不是同意推迟合并会议 |
[33:49] | until after the LAPD ends their investigation? | 等到洛杉矶警局调查结束吗 |
[33:52] | We did. This meeting is about other business. | 是的 这次会议是要谈别的事 |
[33:55] | Personal business. | 一些私事 |
[33:57] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[33:59] | No one’s leaving here until I figure out | 你们谁都不许走 必须等我 |
[34:00] | which one of you murdered Simon Fisher. | 查清楚是谁杀了西蒙·费舍 |
[34:10] | So, a funny thing happened | 是这样 几个月前 |
[34:13] | a couple of months ago. | 发生了些有趣的事 |
[34:15] | I sort of died. | 我算是死了一次 |
[34:18] | And apparently there’s a chance I went to Hell. | 而且显然我可能下了地狱 |
[34:22] | Oh, I know. I was… | 我知道 我 |
[34:23] | I was as shocked as you are. | 我跟你们一样吓了一跳 |
[34:25] | I’m feeling much better now. | 我现在觉得好多了 |
[34:29] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关怀 |
[34:33] | Though there might be | 不过也有 |
[34:35] | a slight chance | 那么一点可能 |
[34:38] | that I’m having a nervous breakdown | 是我现在正在经历一场 |
[34:41] | as we speak. | 精神崩溃 |
[34:43] | Anyhow… | 总之 |
[34:44] | I’ve had some time to think, | 我花了点时间想了想 |
[34:46] | and I’m pretty sure that my sin | 而我非常确定我的罪愆 |
[34:49] | was a lifetime of defending | 就是我这辈子光顾着 |
[34:51] | known criminals and murderers. | 给知名罪犯和凶手辩护了 |
[34:53] | Apparently nobody bothered to tell me | 显然谁都没想起来要告诉我 |
[34:55] | that all the blood that they shed | 他们犯下的种种血债 |
[34:57] | is on my hands, too. | 我也得连带着背 |
[35:01] | Now, here I am | 现在我有了 |
[35:03] | with a second chance, | 第二次生活的机会 |
[35:05] | and one of you… | 而你们中的一个 |
[35:08] | is screwing it up. | 却要砸我的好事 |
[35:12] | So, speak. | 所以 说吧 |
[35:16] | Which one of you killed Simon? | 是谁杀了西蒙 |
[35:18] | – Charlotte, none of us did it. – He’s right. | -夏洛特 我们都没有 -他说得对 |
[35:20] | No, I know that Simon was about to blow the whistle | 不 我知道西蒙是想披露隐情 |
[35:24] | on your little secret. | 揭发你们的小秘密 |
[35:26] | So one of you | 所以你们肯定有人 |
[35:27] | must have done it. | 动手杀了他 |
[35:31] | Why are we still sitting here? | 我们凭什么在这傻坐着 |
[35:33] | I’m done listening to this crazy bitch. | 我没空听这个疯婊子废话了 |
[35:35] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[35:37] | Why don’t you make me? | 我就不坐 你怎么着 |
[35:40] | That can’t be good. | 这下糟了 |
[35:44] | What the hell? You could have shot me. | 搞什么 你差点打中我 |
[35:46] | Very easily. | 很简单的事 |
[35:48] | Now sit. | 给我坐下 |
[35:49] | Look, lady, all I did was intimidate Simon. | 大姐 我只是威胁了西蒙一下而已 |
[35:52] | And I stopped as soon as Adrian | 而且亚德里安一叫停 我马上 |
[35:53] | called me off. I was just doing what he paid me to do. | 就停手了 我只是拿他的钱替他办事 |
[35:56] | W-We didn’t need to kill Simon. | 我们也不需要杀死西蒙 |
[35:57] | – We kept him quiet. – A-And just sped up the merger. | -我们让他不要多话 -而且并购也加速了 |
[36:00] | We were all set to make record profits | 我们都打算挣一笔大钱 |
[36:02] | despite Simon’s nitpicky safety concerns. | 不管西蒙有什么莫名其妙的安全担忧 |
[36:05] | Yeah. Why would we go kill him after all of that? | 是啊 都做到这份上了为什么还要杀他 |
[36:08] | Well, I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[36:09] | Loose ends, maybe? | 没准是灭口 |
[36:11] | I’m gonna make this right one way or another. | 不管怎么样 我都要纠正这件事 |
[36:14] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[36:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:18] | – Lucifer? – They’re telling the truth. | -路西法 -他们说的是真话 |
[36:20] | None of these scoundrels killed Simon. | 这些恶棍都没有杀死西蒙 |
[36:23] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[36:25] | A dying man’s plan to expose the company | 一个将死之人 打算揭发这家公司 |
[36:27] | and its crimes. | 犯下的罪行 |
[36:29] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[36:31] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[36:33] | they’re innocent. | 他们是无辜的 |
[36:41] | No. | 不 |
[36:42] | No, they’re not. | 不 他们不无辜 |
[36:44] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听见我刚才说的话吗 |
[36:45] | Oh, I heard. So they didn’t kill Simon. | 我听到了 他们是没杀西蒙 |
[36:49] | What about everybody who eats their stupid pudding? | 但他们的破布丁还被好多人吃了呢 |
[36:52] | They all knew their product was poisonous. | 他们都知道他们的产品有毒 |
[36:55] | Innocent people are gonna die because of them. | 无辜的消费者会被他们害死的 |
[36:59] | I’ve lived my life finding loopholes, | 我这一辈子都在找漏洞 |
[37:02] | ways of evading responsibility for my clients. | 帮我的客户逃脱罪责 |
[37:06] | Myself. | 还有我自己 |
[37:09] | Turns out… | 可是原来 |
[37:11] | there are no loopholes. | 根本没什么漏洞 |
[37:15] | If you’re guilty, | 如果你有罪 |
[37:17] | you’re guilty. | 你就是有罪 |
[37:19] | I understand that you want | 我明白你是想 |
[37:21] | to clear the red from your ledger. | 洗清你身上背负的罪孽 |
[37:22] | But believe me, Charlotte, this is not the way to do it. | 但相信我 夏洛特 这么做是不成的 |
[37:26] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[37:29] | I can’t go… | 我不能 |
[37:30] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[37:34] | Can’t. | 不能 |
[37:37] | Then here’s what you need to do, Charlotte. | 那你就应该这么做 夏洛特 |
[37:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | What about them? | 那他们呢 |
[37:57] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[37:58] | whilst I was lurking in the shadows, | 当我在暗处躲着的时候 |
[38:00] | they said quite a few incriminating things. | 他们可说了不少违法的事 |
[38:02] | Detective, was that enough for a proper perp walk of shame? | 警探 这些足够让他们挂牌子游街了吧 |
[38:06] | Yep, plenty. | 太足够了 |
[38:12] | FBI’s gonna have a field day with these recorded confessions. | 联调局拿到这些供罪录音就有的忙了 |
[38:14] | You may not have pushed Simon to his death, | 就算西蒙不是你们亲手杀死的 |
[38:16] | but you’ll pay for your role in poisoning him. | 但导致他中毒的责任你们别想逃脱 |
[38:23] | – Nice win, partner. – Thank you very much. | -赢得漂亮 搭档 -多谢 |
[38:24] | I’m just surprised you let me enter the factory first. | 我一开始也惊讶你居然同意我进入工厂 |
[38:26] | Oh, I figured it was your turn to get shot at. | 我觉得轮到你挨挨枪子了 |
[38:29] | You know, you were right about Charlotte. | 你对夏洛特的说法是对的 |
[38:32] | There’s more to her than I thought. | 她比我想的还要复杂 |
[38:34] | – The things she said… – Sounded loony? | -她说的那些话 -像疯话吗 |
[38:37] | No. Sounded like somebody wrestling | 不 听起来像一个正在和心魔 |
[38:39] | with their demons. | 斗争的人 |
[38:46] | I couldn’t help but overhear what you said back there. | 我无意中听到了你刚才说的话 |
[38:50] | Sounds like you’re… | 听起来你 |
[38:51] | going through a lot. | 经历了许多 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry you’re struggling. | 我很抱歉你过得这么挣扎 |
[38:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:56] | I am going through a lot. | 我的确经历了许多 |
[39:00] | But that’s no excuse for how I’ve treated you. | 但这不是我这么对你的理由 |
[39:04] | Well, I appreciate that. | 多谢你这么说 |
[39:06] | Maybe we could meet for coffee sometime. | 也许我们有时间可以出来喝杯咖啡 |
[39:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:15] | Hope I’m not interrupting anything, Daniel. | 希望我没打扰你们的好事 丹尼尔 |
[39:16] | Charlotte, ready for that ride home? | 夏洛特 准备好回家了吗 |
[39:27] | Trixie, can you come out here? | 翠茜 你能过来一下吗 |
[39:30] | Hi, Mommy. | 好啊妈妈 |
[39:35] | Monkey, I want to talk to you | 小猴子 我想跟你谈谈 |
[39:36] | about what happened today at school. | 今天在学校发生的事 |
[39:38] | Did you tell Miss Morgan | 你是不是对摩根老师说 |
[39:40] | to “Go to shell”? | “去撕吧” |
[39:42] | I didn’t technically break any rules. | 严格来讲我没有犯规 |
[39:51] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[39:53] | Lucifer was right. | 路西法说得对 |
[39:54] | The swear jar, it’s… it’s a dumb idea. | 那个脏话罐 不是个好主意 |
[39:57] | Mommy gave you a bunch of rules | 妈妈给你订了许多规矩 |
[39:59] | without explaining things. | 却没和你把道理讲清楚 |
[40:02] | The real reason | 我们之所以 |
[40:04] | that we shouldn’t swear | 不能说脏话 |
[40:05] | is that bad words make people feel bad. | 是因为不好的言语会让别人难过 |
[40:08] | And I know you don’t want to make people feel bad, right? | 我知道你不想让别人难过的 对吧 |
[40:12] | ‘Cause the truth is if you go looking for loopholes, | 因为真相就是 如果你刻意去找漏洞 |
[40:14] | you’ll always find them. | 你总能找得到 |
[40:16] | And I can’t force you to do the right thing. | 而我不能逼着你去做正确的事 |
[40:20] | You’ll just have to learn that on your own. | 你必须自己学会 理解 |
[40:22] | So no more swear jar. Okay? | 所以不要脏话罐了 好吗 |
[40:27] | So does that mean I get my money back? | 那我是不是能把钱拿回来 |
[40:30] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[40:38] | Would you like to come in? | 请进吧 |
[40:39] | You’re not gonna pounce on me again, are you? | 你不会再往我身上扑了吧 |
[40:41] | Because that was a smashing success last time. | 因为上次我扑得很成功吗 |
[40:43] | Come in, scaredy-cat. | 进来吧 胆小猫 |
[40:46] | After today, I need wine stat. | 今天经历了这么多 我需要喝点酒 |
[40:49] | This whole “being good” thing? | 这个什么”做好人做好事” |
[40:51] | Tougher than I thought. | 比我想的难多了 |
[40:52] | It’s a nice place you’ve got. | 你这里挺不错啊 |
[40:54] | Though, uh, could stand to nest a bit more. | 不过还是可以再舒适点 |
[40:58] | I don’t even remember getting this place. | 我甚至不记得买了这个房子 |
[41:02] | I hope you like red. | 希望你喜欢红酒 |
[41:04] | I’m a rosé girl, myself. | 我喜欢喝桃红葡萄酒 |
[41:06] | Apparently while I was away, | 显然我不在的时候 |
[41:09] | I bought 30 cases of Merlot. | 我买了三十箱梅鹿辄葡萄酒 |
[41:11] | Yes. Sorry about that. | 是啊 真是抱歉了 |
[41:13] | Why would you be sorry? | 你有什么好抱歉的 |
[41:14] | You’re not responsible for my lost time. | 我失去的时间又不是你拿走的 |
[41:16] | No. | 是啊 |
[41:18] | Yet I can’t help but feel… | 但我总禁不住觉得 |
[41:23] | …somewhat accountable. | 有点责任 |
[41:26] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来吗 |
[41:28] | Well, this strange, inexplicable compulsion | 你是说我有种莫名其妙的冲动 |
[41:29] | to make sure you’re okay? | 来看看你是否安好吗 |
[41:32] | Very possibly. | 很有可能 |
[41:34] | Dad be damned. | 真是见了我爸 |
[41:38] | You spent time with me when I… | 你曾经近距离接触过 |
[41:41] | wasn’t me. | 那个我 |
[41:46] | What was I like? | 我当时什么样 |
[41:50] | Well, you were… | 你当时 |
[41:52] | quite the handful, actually. | 其实很难对付 |
[41:56] | Intense. | 强势 |
[41:57] | Jealous. | 嫉妒 |
[41:59] | Hair-trigger emotions. | 情绪一点就炸 |
[42:00] | Prone to making cosmically epic mistakes. | 总是想搞出些宇宙级的大新闻 |
[42:07] | But everything that you did– | 但你做的这一切 |
[42:08] | the other you did, I… | 另一个你做的一切 我 |
[42:13] | I know that it came from a place… | 我知道你的本意 |
[42:18] | …of love. | 都是爱 |
[42:22] | I will miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
[42:26] | More than she’ll ever know. | 比她知道的还要想 |
[42:31] | But that isn’t you, is it? | 但那不是你 是不是 |
[42:33] | – No.- No. | -不是 -不是 |
[42:34] | – No, it’s not. – Right. | -的确不是我 -是啊 |
[42:36] | Well, then… | 好吧 |
[42:39] | I look forward to getting to know the real you. | 我很期待了解真正的你 |
[42:42] | And I you. | 彼此彼此 |
[42:46] | Welcome back, Charlotte Richards. | 欢迎回来 夏洛特·理查德 |