时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Welcome back to the land of the living, Mr. Getty. | 欢迎回到人间 盖蒂先生 |
[00:27] | What…? | 什么 |
[00:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:31] | Just a little brush with death. | 到鬼门关走了一遭 |
[00:34] | You had us worried there for a while. | 你让我们担心了好半天 |
[00:41] | Is my wife here? | 我妻子来了吗 |
[00:44] | No. | 没有 |
[00:46] | I’m sorry, you haven’t had any visitors. | 抱歉 你没有什么访客 |
[00:49] | Well… | 是吗 |
[00:52] | we have been having some trouble lately. | 我们最近相处得不太愉快 |
[00:56] | But you know what? | 但是我跟你说 |
[00:58] | Second chance on life. | 这是我的第二次机会 |
[01:00] | Maybe it’s not too late to turn things around. | 也许还来得及挽回一下 |
[01:16] | No, you wouldn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:25] | So, sorry to shag and run, darling, but, uh, | 抱歉干完就跑 亲爱的 不过嘛 |
[01:28] | I’ll see you next time. | 咱们改天再会 |
[01:30] | All right. | 走了 |
[01:33] | Lovely. | 爽 |
[01:55] | Who the hell does he think he is? | 他以为他是个什么东西 |
[01:57] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 他是路西法·晨星 |
[01:59] | You’re serious? That’s his name? | 你逗我 他真叫这名字 |
[02:01] | What kind of idiot calls himself that? | 哪个白痴会起这个名字 |
[02:03] | The kind who owns this place. | 就是那个拥有这地方的白痴 |
[02:09] | Don’t think I haven’t noticed you watching me. | 别以为我没发现你盯着我看 |
[02:12] | I know what this is about. | 我知道你打算干什么 |
[02:14] | You do? | 是吗 |
[02:15] | Yes, | 当然 |
[02:17] | and the answer is no. | 而且我要拒绝你 |
[02:18] | I will not sleep with you. | 我不会和你上床的 |
[02:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:21] | It’s not because you’re a man. It’s just because… | 倒不是因为你是男的 而是因为 |
[02:23] | Well, I don’t find you attractive. | 我觉得你不好看 |
[02:26] | But maybe I could | 不过我也许 |
[02:26] | introduce you to someone more, you know, your league? | 可以给你介绍个 你配得上的 |
[02:30] | There’s a chubby fellow over there. | 那边有个肥仔 |
[02:31] | I’m sure he wouldn’t mind giving you a reach-around or something. | 我敢肯定他非常愿意摸你两把 |
[02:33] | I’m married… to a woman, thank you very much. | 我结婚了 娶了个女人 我谢谢你 |
[02:36] | Does she know you’re gay? | 她知道你喜欢汉子吗 |
[02:37] | My wife, | 我妻子 |
[02:40] | who’s the smartest and funniest person I ever met, | 是我见过的最聪明最风趣的人 |
[02:42] | and the only woman that I’ve ever loved, | 也是我唯一爱着的女人 |
[02:45] | is sleeping with another man. | 却在和别的男人偷情 |
[02:47] | A sleazy, arrogant, womanizing piece of garbage. | 是个奸猾傲慢 风流成性的混蛋 |
[02:51] | Well, then, why are you wasting time trying to pick me up? | 那你还浪费时间来勾搭我干什么 |
[02:54] | You should be punishing him. | 去惩罚他啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m going to. | 别担心 我正打算去呢 |
[02:57] | Oh, are you? Great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[02:58] | What are you gonna do, spoons to the eyes? | 你打算怎么做 拿勺子挖眼球吗 |
[03:00] | Ants inside his urethra? | 往那话儿里塞蚂蚁 |
[03:02] | A Urethra Franklin, as I like to call it. | 我喜欢称之为火烧下三路 |
[03:04] | I think I’m just gonna punch him in the face. | 我打算一拳捣他脸上 |
[03:06] | Well, that’s not enough for someone who stole your wife. | 偷你爱妻的人 光打一拳怎么够呢 |
[03:09] | – You’re right. – Yeah. | -也对 -就是 |
[03:11] | You should destroy him. | 你应该毁了他 |
[03:13] | Tear his very life apart piece by piece. | 把他的生活撕得粉碎 |
[03:19] | And normally, I’d help you do that, | 通常我也会出手帮你办他 |
[03:21] | but I’ve picked up a new hobby recently. Detective! | 但我最近有了个新爱好 警探 |
[03:24] | Detective? | 警探 |
[03:25] | Yes. LAPD, and I’m a consultant. | 是啊 洛杉矶警局的 我是顾问 |
[03:27] | You? You work with the police? | 就你 你给警方干活 |
[03:29] | Started a couple of weeks ago. It’s quite fun, actually. | 几个星期前开始的 还真挺好玩的 |
[03:32] | Hey, you know, I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我找你找了好久 |
[03:33] | Detective, meet my new friend. | 警探 这是我的新朋友 |
[03:36] | – Reese. – Hi. | -我是瑞斯 -你好 |
[03:38] | Owner of the pieces. | 她有枪哟 |
[03:40] | Good to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:41] | Sorry to interrupt, but I need | 抱歉打扰了 但是我需要 |
[03:42] | my consultant to sober up and join me at a crime scene. | 我的顾问脑子清醒地和我去犯罪现场 |
[03:46] | Sounds lovely. All right. | 听起来好有趣 好吧 |
[03:49] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:49] | Yes. Oh. | 对了 |
[03:51] | Good luck with the punishing. | 祝你惩罚愉快 |
[03:55] | Hey, boss, I got something. | 老大 我查到好题材了 |
[03:56] | Sleeping in your office again? | 又在办公室过夜了 |
[03:58] | No, I’m working on my new story. | 没有 我在调查我的新报道 |
[04:00] | It’s about a shady nightclub owner. | 是关于一个可疑的酒吧老板的 |
[04:01] | My top investigative reporter wants me to approve a piece | 我最好的调查记者想让我批准他去写什么 |
[04:03] | about overpriced booze and go-go dancers? | 酒价过高和艳舞女郎 |
[04:06] | No, no, it’s a con man. | 不是 他是个骗子 |
[04:07] | On paper, didn’t even exist five years ago. | 他的书面资料甚至无法追溯到五年之前 |
[04:09] | Tells everyone he’s the Devil. | 还公然宣扬说他就是魔鬼 |
[04:12] | So he’s a weirdo. I don’t see a story. | 一个怪胎而已 有什么好写的 |
[04:13] | He’s consulting for the LAPD. | 他还是洛杉矶警局的顾问 |
[04:15] | I’ve got a bad feeling this guy’s up to no good. | 我担心这个人动机不善 |
[04:18] | Remember the last time I had a bad feeling? | 记得我上次担心的时候吗 |
[04:19] | How can I forget your Pulitzer | 你总跟我提普利策奖 |
[04:20] | when you won’t stop reminding me? | 我忘得了吗 |
[04:22] | This son of a bitch is hiding something. | 这个混蛋绝对有事瞒着别人 |
[04:24] | Who he is, how he’s exploiting the police. | 隐藏身份 或者利用警察的手段 |
[04:27] | Whatever it is, the people deserve to know the truth. | 无论是什么 人们有权知道真相 |
[04:30] | Bringing this guy down, | 你想揭发他 |
[04:32] | there wouldn’t be a personal reason behind it, would there? | 不是因为什么私人恩怨吧 |
[04:34] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[04:47] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[04:49] | Reese. Excuse me. | 瑞斯 失陪一下 |
[04:52] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:53] | Have you come to tell me about the punishment you delivered? | 你是来跟我讲你惩罚他的盛况的吗 |
[04:55] | Probably not best to go into detail in a police station. | 这里是警局 可能不太适合说得太细 |
[04:57] | No. After we met last night, I realized how… | 不是 昨晚我们见过之后 我意识到 |
[05:01] | fascinating you are. | 你很有魅力 |
[05:03] | well, I can’t argue with that. | 这我确实不能否认 |
[05:04] | I’m a journalist for the LA Telegraph. | 我是《洛杉矶电讯报》的记者 |
[05:06] | So I pitched my editor, and she said I could do a piece on you. | 我跟主编说了 她说可以做你的专访 |
[05:09] | No. What, an entire article dedicated to me? | 真的吗 专门为我写一篇文章吗 |
[05:14] | Right. Well, let’s start with a talk. | 那好啊 那就先来聊聊吧 |
[05:16] | Gosh, this’ll be fun. | 天哪 一定很有趣 |
[05:31] | Can you tell me about this guy, Lucifer? | 你能跟我讲讲这位路西法吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, he calls himself “The Devil.” | 他自称为”魔鬼” |
[05:35] | He helped me out with some gambling debts. | 他帮我处理了一些赌债 |
[05:36] | Saved my life. | 救了我的命 |
[05:37] | Five years ago? | 五年前吗 |
[05:39] | I heard he was somewhere terrible down south. | 我听说他好像来自大南头还往南的地方 |
[05:41] | He introduced me to my husband. | 我和我老公就是他介绍的 |
[05:43] | And my horse. | 还有我的马 |
[05:44] | Maybe Florida? | 也许是佛罗里达 |
[05:45] | It’s weird, but this is L.A. | 很奇怪 不过这里是洛杉矶 |
[05:49] | I don’t know what to tell you. I love the guy. | 我不知道该说什么 我超爱他的 |
[05:51] | Just love that guy. | 我特别喜欢他 |
[05:52] | Everyone here just loves Lucifer. | 这里的人都很喜欢路西法 |
[05:55] | I don’t like Lucifer. | 我不喜欢路西法 |
[05:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:58] | For starters, | 首先 |
[06:01] | someone’s been stealing my pudding. | 老是有人偷吃我的布丁 |
[06:03] | And I don’t think it’s a coincidence | 刚好就是从他来了才开始的 |
[06:04] | that it all started when he showed up. | 我觉得这不是巧合 |
[06:06] | No. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | And I’m not exactly in love with the idea of my wife | 而且我也不太喜欢我妻子冒着危险 |
[06:09] | putting herself in danger just so some club owner | 让一个不知哪来的夜店老板 |
[06:11] | can have fun playing cop. | 玩警察办案的游戏 |
[06:13] | You and Detective Decker are married? | 你和戴克警探是夫妻吗 |
[06:17] | We’re separated. | 我们分居了 |
[06:18] | Oh, but still, | 那也是 |
[06:19] | that’s got to be hard watching them | 看着他们在你面前嬉笑打闹 |
[06:20] | frolic around in front of you. | 肯定很不好受吧 |
[06:22] | I wouldn’t say “Frolic.” | 也不算”嬉笑打闹”吧 |
[06:28] | Happy to keep this off the record. | 这段我很乐意保密 |
[06:30] | Separated is not divorced. There’s still time. | 分居还不是离婚 你还有时间 |
[06:33] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 你好 |
[06:36] | I know you. Aren’t you the guy from Lux? | 我见过你 你不是光之吧里那个人吗 |
[06:38] | Reese Getty, LA Telegraph. | 瑞斯·盖蒂 《洛杉矶电讯报》记者 |
[06:41] | I’m here to write a story about you and Lucifer. | 我是来做你和路西法的专访 |
[06:43] | Oh, right. | 是吗 |
[06:45] | “Former B-movie Actress Turned Detective | “前二流电影演员改当警探 |
[06:47] | Works With a Whack-Job Consultant.” | 与一位疯子顾问共同办案” |
[06:49] | Sounds about right. | 差不多吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah. No thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Detective Chloe Decker. I did my research. | 克洛伊·戴克警探 我调查过你 |
[06:54] | Hot Tub High School, your dad, I get it. | 《高校热浴激情》 你爸爸 我懂的 |
[06:58] | You don’t like the press. | 你不喜欢媒体 |
[06:59] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听你说这些 |
[07:00] | I have work to do that actually contributes to society. | 我有工作要做 真正关乎民生的工作 |
[07:03] | I hate to be the one to break it to you, | 我也不想跟你这样说 |
[07:04] | but your lieutenant and my editor are like this. | 但你们副队和我的主编关系很好 |
[07:07] | I’ve been assigned to ride along with you, Detective. | 我已经获准随行调查了 警探 |
[07:09] | So we can either make this a pleasant experience, | 我们可以高高兴兴地一起查案 |
[07:13] | or we can do it the hard way. | 不然就只能大家都难受了 |
[07:15] | I’ll pick the hard way. | 那就难受吧 |
[07:26] | So, you just started showing up at crime scenes, | 所以你就是直接出现在罪案现场 |
[07:28] | and eventually, she let you work with her? | 然后最终她就同意让你参与调查了吗 |
[07:31] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Um, excuse us. | 好了 失陪下 |
[07:35] | No, no, no, just– I’ll stay out of your way. | 没关系 我不会碍事的 |
[07:36] | Just pretend I’m not here. | 假装我不在这里就行 |
[07:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:40] | What am I supposed to do with these? | 这是要我往哪套 |
[07:42] | Wear them… like you always do. | 戴手上 你平时不也会戴吗 |
[07:44] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好的 懂了 |
[07:46] | – I don’t. – Hi. | -我从来不戴 -你好 |
[07:47] | Our victim’s name is Poppy Parker. | 死者名叫波比·派克 |
[07:49] | She owns an organic cosmetics line. | 开了一家有机化妆品公司 |
[07:51] | Sort of a local celebrity for all-natural skin care. | 算是个名人 只生产纯天然护肤品 |
[07:55] | And, uh, what are all these? | 这些是什么 |
[07:56] | These are boobs. Yes, I’d know them anywhere. | 这些是假胸 没错 化成灰我都认得 |
[08:00] | C-cups to be precise. | 准确说是C罩杯 |
[08:02] | look at these. | 看这些 |
[08:02] | Please don’t… | 拜托你不要… |
[08:04] | juggle the evidence, Lucifer. | 拿证物玩杂耍 路西法 |
[08:07] | But it’s fine if he does, ’cause, | 但让他玩玩也无妨 毕竟 |
[08:08] | you know, they’ve already been processed. | 这些证据已经处理过了 |
[08:10] | They’re called “fun bags” for a reason. | “情趣包”可不是浪得虚名的 |
[08:12] | Actually, this one is a calf implant, so you should | 事实上 这个是给小腿植入的 所以 |
[08:14] | have that, Detective Douche. | 应该给你 二货警探 |
[08:15] | Looks like you’ve been skipping leg day. | 你最近好像腿脚不利索 |
[08:17] | Yeah, they’re very, um, low quality, actually. | 事实上这些品质都很差 |
[08:20] | More outdated than Dan’s flip phone. | 比丹的翻盖手机还要老 |
[08:23] | Don’t think any | 别奢望洛杉矶 |
[08:24] | surgeon in L.A. would use these. | 有哪个外科医生会用这些 |
[08:26] | Okay. We’ll look into it. | 好的 我们会调查的 |
[08:29] | Lucifer, he does this. | 路西法 他有种能力 |
[08:30] | He notices things that normal people are too… | 他能注意到普通人… |
[08:33] | normal to notice, | 注意不到的 |
[08:35] | but it, uh, | 但这 |
[08:36] | has a tendency of paying off. | 貌似常常派上用场 |
[08:38] | It does. | 没错 |
[08:39] | Why would he do this | 为什么有人会对这种 |
[08:40] | to someone who values natural beauty? | 看重自然美的人下手 |
[08:42] | To punish her? | 惩罚她吗 |
[08:43] | Well, that is a very good question, Daniel, | 这真是个好问题 丹尼尔 |
[08:45] | but as an expert in punishment, | 但是作为一名惩罚专家 |
[08:47] | because I’m the Devil… | 因为我是魔鬼… |
[08:49] | this isn’t punishment. | 这不是惩罚 |
[08:50] | This looks like someone making a statement. | 看上去像有人在表明立场 |
[08:53] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 或许你说的没错 |
[08:55] | Needle mark on the lip, | 嘴唇上的针眼 |
[08:57] | bruising around the injection. This wasn’t postmortem. | 注射孔周围的瘀伤 这不是死后行为 |
[09:00] | Poppy wasn’t as all-natural as she wanted everyone to believe. | 波比不像自己吹嘘的那样天生丽质 |
[09:03] | She’s a fraud. | 她是个假货 |
[09:06] | Someone wanted to reveal people around her can’t trust her. | 有人想向她身边的人揭露她不值得相信 |
[09:10] | If that’s the case, I’ve seen this before. | 如果真是这样 我见过类似的案子 |
[09:13] | Very good. Go, Reese Lightning. | 不错嘛 闪电瑞斯加油啊 |
[09:17] | So, Daniel Moore, vegan chef. | 丹尼尔·穆尔 素食烹饪厨师 |
[09:19] | Curiously found with raw meat in his mouth. | 被人发现嘴里诡异地叼着生肉 |
[09:21] | So vegans can’t enjoy a healthy sex life? | 所以素食者享受不到健康的性生活 |
[09:25] | Tough crowd. | 两个没情趣的人 |
[09:27] | Turns out, he owns a cattle ranch | 事实是 他在蒙大拿州 |
[09:28] | in Montana, and the environmentalist who was found | 有个畜牧场 还有个被发现淹死在 |
[09:30] | drowned in jet fuel, he actually owned a private plane. | 航空燃油里的环保人士 其实有架私人飞机 |
[09:34] | So, someone’s killing charlatans. | 所以 有人在杀骗子 |
[09:36] | The worst kind of scum. | 最坏的一种人渣 |
[09:37] | Next to boy bands. | 位列男孩乐队之后 |
[09:39] | All three victims had trace amounts of | 三位受害者体内都有 |
[09:40] | the exact same poison in their system. | 成分相同的微量毒药 |
[09:42] | Same profile, same M.O. | 相同背景 相同手法 |
[09:44] | This is a serial killer. | 这是连环杀手所为 |
[09:45] | Yes. The Completely Justified Killer of Phonies. | 没错 理由正当的伪君子杀手 |
[09:49] | If that’s what you name him, I want credit. | 如果你们这么叫他 发明权算我的 |
[09:51] | The first scene was found over a month ago. | 第一个案子发生在一个月前 |
[09:54] | The environmentalist, a week ago. | 环保人士是一周前 |
[09:56] | And Poppy here was found just a few days later. | 几天后发生了波比这起案子 |
[10:01] | I think the killer is becoming more obsessed. | 我觉得杀手杀上瘾了 |
[10:03] | He’s accelerating his timeline. | 他动手频率越来越快了 |
[10:05] | We have to catch this guy before anyone else dies. | 在更多人遇害之前我们得把他捉拿归案 |
[10:07] | Why does Lucifer work with you? | 路西法为什么和你共事 |
[10:12] | I told you, it’s an… | 我说过了 这是一种… |
[10:13] | unconventional partnership, and it just… | 非传统的合作关系 就是… |
[10:15] | That’s not it. | 不是问这个 |
[10:17] | What’s he get out of it? | 他有什么好处 |
[10:20] | You’ll have to ask him. | 这你得问他了 |
[10:40] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[10:42] | I know you’ve been avoiding me. | 我知道你一直在躲我 |
[10:44] | I mean, things have been… off lately. | 最近我们之间出了点问题 |
[10:50] | But I want to try and turn things around. | 但是我在努力地挽回局面 |
[10:53] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[10:56] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[11:08] | Leave Lucifer Morningstar alone. | 别跟着路西法·晨星 |
[11:11] | Or you’ll be too dead to regret it. | 否则你会后悔死的 |
[11:13] | I’m onto something, aren’t I? | 被我抓到猛料了吧 |
[11:15] | You can’t scare me off. | 你吓不倒我的 |
[11:16] | I’ve been threatened by worse than you. | 更严重的恐吓我也遇到过 |
[11:18] | I guarantee you haven’t. | 我保证 你还没有 |
[11:38] | Oh, Mr. Getty. | 盖蒂先生 |
[11:39] | I need you to look up this address. | 帮我查查这个地址 |
[11:42] | – Something shady going on here. – O-Okay, but there’s, uh… | -这地方有问题 -好 可是… |
[11:44] | Got to be a drug den, human trafficking… | 可能和毒品 人口贩卖有关… |
[11:46] | Mr. Getty, your wife’s in your office. | 盖蒂先生 你妻子在你办公室 |
[11:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:50] | My wife? | 我妻子 |
[11:54] | How do I look? | 我看着怎么样 |
[12:04] | Reese. | 瑞斯 |
[12:07] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:11] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[12:13] | You look… | 你看着… |
[12:18] | We should go to dinner. | 我们共进晚餐吧 |
[12:19] | Our favorite Italian place is still open. | 我们最爱的意大利餐馆还开着 |
[12:21] | I’ll make reservations. | 我去订位 |
[12:22] | Reese, why are people in your office calling me your wife? | 瑞斯 为什么你办公室的人说我是你妻子 |
[12:27] | Because you are my wife. | 因为你就是啊 |
[12:28] | No. We’re separated. | 不 我们已经分居了 |
[12:31] | It’s been two years. | 已经两年了 |
[12:35] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 我来也是为了这个 |
[12:38] | I have been more than patient, but it’s time. | 我已经耐心等了很久了 但是时候了 |
[12:45] | Sign the divorce papers, please. | 离婚协议 请你签了吧 |
[12:50] | Is this because you’re seeing someone else? | 是不是因为你在和别人约会 |
[12:52] | No. No, this isn’t because I’m seeing someone, Reese. | 不 不是因为我和别人约会 瑞斯 |
[12:57] | You can’t keep leaving me voicemails like that. | 你不能一直那样给我留言 |
[13:01] | Things are not “Off lately,” Things are over. | 我们不是”出了点问题” 我们早就结束了 |
[13:04] | You need to move on. | 你需要向前看了 |
[13:06] | I can’t move on. | 我做不到 |
[13:09] | Don’t you know how much I love you? | 你不知道我有多爱你吗 |
[13:12] | You never give up. | 你从不放弃 |
[13:15] | It’s one of the reasons I fell in love with you. | 这也是当年我爱上你的原因之一 |
[13:19] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那已经是很久之前了 |
[13:21] | Not that long ago. | 没有那么久 |
[13:22] | This is classic denial. | 这是典型的否认 |
[13:24] | It’s a self-defense mechanism that you… | 是一种自卫机制 你 |
[13:25] | Don’t analyze me, Linda. | 别分析我 琳达 |
[13:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:34] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[13:37] | Sign them. | 签字吧 |
[13:42] | I’m working on something, and I need a little more time. | 我还在想办法 我需要点时间 |
[13:45] | Why? Nothing you’re working on is gonna change anything. | 何必呢 不管你干什么都改变不了结果 |
[13:48] | 24 hours, that’s all I’m asking for. | 24小时 我就要求这么多 |
[13:51] | Okay, if I do… | 如果我同意 |
[13:53] | you’ll finally sign the papers? | 你就会签字吗 |
[13:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:13] | Hey. Did you find anything about that address yet? | 这个地址你查到什么了吗 |
[14:15] | It’s a known hot spot for trading stolen goods. | 这是一个知名的销赃窝点 |
[14:17] | I knew he was up to something. | 我就知道他一定有什么企图 |
[14:18] | Fencing? Smuggling? Or worse? | 销赃 走私 还是更糟 |
[14:20] | Well, I can do some research on the building. | 我可以查查那栋楼 |
[14:21] | No, I need proof right now. | 不 我现在就需要证据 |
[14:24] | Lucifer’s duffel bag. | 路西法的行李包 |
[14:26] | I need to get it. | 我需要把它弄到手 |
[14:59] | Another piano? | 还有一架钢琴 |
[15:16] | What the… ? | 什么鬼 |
[15:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我来救你出去 |
[15:24] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[15:26] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这里干什么勾当 |
[15:27] | Well, it appears I’ve caught you sneaking into my penthouse. | 好像偷偷闯进我的住所的是你吧 |
[15:30] | So perhaps you should answer that question. | 也许你才该回答刚才的问题 |
[15:32] | What story are you really looking for, reporter? | 你到底想报道什么样的故事 记者 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna expose you for the fraud you are. | 我要向大家揭发你这个骗子 |
[15:39] | And save this woman. | 并且救这个女子出去 |
[15:41] | Don’t you try and stop me. | 你阻止我试试看 |
[15:42] | I won’t. She might, though. | 我不会 但她可能会 |
[15:44] | Who is this guy, Lucifer? | 这人是谁啊 路西法 |
[15:46] | He doesn’t seem very fun. | 他看上去真没情调 |
[15:48] | You’re not tied up against your will? | 你不是被迫绑起来的吗 |
[15:50] | No. | 不是 |
[15:51] | I’m pretty into this. | 我可是很享受呢 |
[15:53] | At least I was until you got here. | 至少你来之前挺享受的 |
[15:55] | All right, that doesn’t matter. | 好吧 这无所谓了 |
[15:57] | I know I’m onto something. | 我知道我发现了什么黑幕 |
[15:58] | Otherwise, why would you send that crazy ninja woman after me? | 否则你为什么要派那个疯狂女忍者迫害我 |
[16:01] | Crazy ninja wom– oh, Maze? | 疯狂女忍… 你说麦子啊 |
[16:03] | No, I didn’t send her. | 我可没派她找你 |
[16:05] | She’s just a tad overprotective, that’s all. | 她只是有点保护过度罢了 |
[16:07] | Demon bartenders, you know how they can be. | 恶魔酒保 你知道他们能疯成什么样 |
[16:09] | What about that pile of cash I saw you give that cop? | 那我看到你给那个警察塞的一沓现金呢 |
[16:11] | Yes, to buy his duffel bag. | 对啊 就是买这个行李包的 |
[16:13] | Hard to find quality leather | 弹性这么好的高等皮料 |
[16:14] | with such tensile strength. | 如今已经很难找了 |
[16:16] | The bag. | 那个包 |
[16:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:18] | This will prove everything. | 证据就在里面 |
[16:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:27] | Are these sex toys? | 这些是情趣玩具吗 |
[16:28] | Edible sex toys, to be precise. | 准确地说是可食用的情趣玩具 |
[16:30] | Not exactly FDA approved, | 不过药监局没批准 |
[16:32] | so I had to sneak the delicious things through customs. | 所以我得把这些美味的小东西偷运进来 |
[16:35] | How could I be so wrong? | 我怎么会错得这么离谱 |
[16:39] | About so many things? | 看错了这么多事情 |
[16:42] | Look, I know why you’re upset. | 我知道你为什么郁闷 |
[16:46] | You thought you had a nice, juicy scoop for your paper. | 你以为你挖出了一条内容丰富[多汁]的猛料 |
[16:49] | And I don’t blame you. You’re just doing your job. | 我也不怪你 你只是在做你的工作 |
[16:52] | Unfortunately for you, the only juicy thing here | 但对你而言不幸的是 这里多汁的只有 |
[16:55] | is the, uh… Watermelon Willies. | 西瓜味大丁丁 |
[16:58] | They’re pretty good. You should try one. | 它们挺好吃的 你应该尝尝 |
[17:00] | I’m allergic to watermelon. | 我对西瓜过敏 |
[17:04] | Look, why don’t you come with me? | 这样 你为什么不跟我来 |
[17:05] | The detective just called with some sort of lead. | 警探刚打电话说有了什么新线索 |
[17:08] | I always find catching a killer cheers me up. | 我总是能从寻找凶手中找到快感 |
[17:10] | I mean, I was gonna do Veronica first, but… | 我本来是想先搞维罗妮卡的 不过… |
[17:13] | you don’t mind waiting, do you, darling? | 你不介意等等吧 亲爱的 |
[17:14] | – Not at all. – Good. | -一点也不 -很好 |
[17:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:19] | Do you mind? | 能帮一下吗 |
[17:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | You were right about the implants. | 植入物的事你说对了 |
[17:28] | They were pulled from the market years ago due to rupturing. | 这种产品几年前因为会破裂被下架了 |
[17:31] | A moment of silence for all those poor, mishandled breasts. | 让我们为那些苦命的受虐胸部默哀一下 |
[17:34] | They’re illegal to sell anywhere, | 那些东西在哪里卖都违法 |
[17:35] | but we pulled a partial serial number | 不过我们找到了一条部分序列号 |
[17:37] | that pointed to a plastic surgeon’s office in Beverly Hills. | 指向了比弗利山庄的一个整形外科 |
[17:41] | Wait, you, Scarface? | 你等一下 疤面煞星 |
[17:45] | You resent your clients, don’t you? | 你讨厌你的客户 对吗 |
[17:48] | – I don’t… – You want them to suffer. | -我没… -你想让他们痛苦 |
[17:51] | I do. | 没错 |
[17:53] | I want all of them to suffer. | 我想让他们所有人都痛苦 |
[17:55] | Good work on the case. | 这案子办的不错 |
[17:57] | Realizing that his scar | 意识到他的伤疤 |
[17:58] | made him resent other people around him… | 让他仇恨身边的其他人 |
[18:01] | that was good. | 很不错 |
[18:03] | Good detective work. | 案子破得漂亮 |
[18:04] | Reese, you okay? | 瑞斯 你没事吧 |
[18:07] | Reese. | 瑞斯 |
[18:10] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:12] | About? | 什么 |
[18:15] | I wanted to write a piece that showed that your partnership | 我原本想写一篇文章揭露你们的合作 |
[18:17] | was a dangerous joke. | 是个危险的笑话 |
[18:19] | That Lucifer was a fraud. | 揭露路西法是个骗子 |
[18:23] | But the truth is | 但是事实是 |
[18:24] | he’s just frustratingly, annoyingly… | 虽然让我很挫败 恼火 但他 |
[18:28] | a charming guy. | 就是个有魅力的人 |
[18:30] | And you and him… | 而你和他 |
[18:34] | you two work well together. | 你俩是一对好搭档 |
[18:36] | There’s no story here. | 没什么黑料可挖 |
[18:38] | I’m just gonna drop it. | 我就只能放弃了 |
[18:39] | Is this some weird journalist tactic | 你这是某种记者技巧 |
[18:41] | to get me to lower my guard? | 来让我放松警惕吗 |
[18:43] | I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[18:44] | No, this is just me getting out of the way, | 这只是我不再碍你们的事 |
[18:45] | so you can do your job. | 让你做你的工作 |
[18:47] | Catch more killers. | 抓到更多的凶手 |
[18:48] | Unfortunately, Barry’s not our killer. | 不幸的是 巴里不是我们要找的凶手 |
[18:51] | He sold expired medical goods | 他在诊室卖了些过期的 |
[18:53] | from the office, including some tainted Botox | 医药用品 包括污染了的肉毒杆菌 |
[18:55] | that poisoned a few people. | 毒了几个人 |
[18:57] | And although he’ll spend a very long time in jail, | 虽然他会在监狱里待上很长一段时间 |
[18:59] | he’s not our guy. | 但他不是那个凶手 |
[19:00] | But if he sold supplies to the killer, | 但是如果他卖了货品给凶手 |
[19:02] | he should know something. | 他应该知道些什么 |
[19:04] | Well, he wouldn’t give us any information on the buyer. | 他拒绝给我们关于与买家的信息 |
[19:06] | Probably scared, but we’ll get it out of him. | 大概是害怕 但我们会问出来的 |
[19:08] | Detective, the lieutenant’s asking for you. | 警探 副队在找你 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:12] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:13] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:21] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:22] | Now the detective’s gone, let’s have a chat. | 现在警探走了 咱们来谈谈吧 |
[19:24] | Just the two of us, shall we? | 就咱们俩 来吧 |
[19:26] | Look, I don’t know anything, okay? | 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[19:28] | Yes, yes, you plead ignorance, | 是是 你装无辜 |
[19:30] | and then we sweat you until you finally give us a name. | 然后我们吓唬你直到你说出名字 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry, I don’t have time for that. | 抱歉 我没有那个时间 |
[19:33] | I’ve got a lovely lady tied up back at my place. | 我家里还有个靓女郎绑在床上等我呢 |
[19:36] | So I’d like to speed things up. | 所以我想加快点速度 |
[19:42] | Listen, listen, man, | 听着 听着 老兄 |
[19:44] | I– wait… | 我 等等 |
[19:45] | Please stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 求你住手 对不起 对不起 |
[19:47] | I don’t know his name! | 我不知道他的名字 |
[19:48] | I only know his, his username, okay?! | 我只知道他的用户名 好吗 |
[19:50] | “TruthDog21”! | “真相狗21” |
[19:52] | Please! Stop! | 求你 住手 |
[20:29] | You have to stop seeing Lucifer Morningstar. | 你不能再和路西法·晨星约会了 |
[20:32] | How did you get that name? | 你怎么知道这名字的 |
[20:33] | Okay, invading my privacy is one thing, | 侵犯我的隐私是一回事 |
[20:36] | but if you’re stalking my clients… | 但是你要是跟踪我的客户… |
[20:37] | I’m not stalking him. | 我没有跟踪他 |
[20:39] | I was working on a story with him. | 我在做一个关于他的报道 |
[20:40] | Oh, okay, so you just happened to be working on a story | 好吧 你就碰巧要做一个关于路西法的 |
[20:44] | – with Lucifer. – Okay, I know this sounds crazy, it… | -报道 -我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[20:48] | He’s the Devil. | 他是魔鬼 |
[20:49] | And I-I don’t mean in-in a, | 而且我指的不是 |
[20:50] | in a douchebag, club-owning kind of way. | 经营夜店的混蛋那种 |
[20:52] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:54] | he’s the actual Devil. | 他是真正的魔鬼 |
[20:55] | Yes, Lucifer is insistent on this Devil persona. | 没错 路西法坚持扮演自己的魔鬼角色 |
[20:59] | No, he isn’t some patient. | 不 他不是什么病人 |
[21:00] | That’s just a ploy that he used to seduce you. | 那只是他用来勾引你的借口 |
[21:03] | Okay, so that’s what this is about. | 原来是这么回事 |
[21:06] | It is none of your business who I sleep with. | 我和谁上床不关你的事 |
[21:09] | It is if it’s Satan himself. | 如果是魔鬼本尊就关我的事 |
[21:13] | I don’t think you’ve understood exactly what it is you’re doing. | 我认为你完全不明白自己到底在干什么 |
[21:15] | Oh, I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我完全知道自己在干什么 |
[21:19] | I’m enjoying myself with someone | 我很享受和一个 |
[21:20] | who doesn’t make me feel trapped. | 不让我觉得被困住的人在一起 |
[21:24] | Lucifer is someone who is completely present in the moment. | 路西法是一个完全活在当下的人 |
[21:29] | Who gives me 100% of his attention. | 他会把注意力百分之百地放在我身上 |
[21:32] | And doesn’t demand anything from me. | 而且对我没有任何要求 |
[21:35] | I guess if you want to vilify him | 我想如果你想诋毁他 |
[21:37] | and call him the Devil… | 说他是魔鬼 |
[21:38] | No, he is the Devil. | 不 他就是魔鬼 |
[21:41] | But being with him | 但是和他在一起 |
[21:43] | is the most liberating experience of my life. | 是我人生中最自在的体验 |
[21:48] | I see, he’s-he’s got you under some sort of spell. | 他一定是给你下了咒 |
[21:50] | You know, I’ve been incredibly patient with you, | 我一直对你非常有耐心 |
[21:55] | because I still care about you, | 因为我还在乎你 |
[21:58] | still worry about you. | 还担心你 |
[22:02] | But I just can’t take it anymore. | 但我再也受不了了 |
[22:03] | Okay, if I can come up with proof that he is the Devil? | 如果我能找出他是魔鬼的证据呢 |
[22:05] | Sign the papers! | 签字吧 |
[22:16] | You’ve got a lot you need to figure out, Reese. | 有很多问题你需要考虑考虑 瑞斯 |
[22:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:24] | I do. | 很多 |
[22:45] | 超自然力量 催眠术 刀枪不入吗 路西法 幸存 | |
[22:50] | 麦子 酒保 保镖 恶魔 | |
[22:55] | 迦南医生 心理医生 | |
[23:16] | 艾拉·洛佩兹的秘密是什么 夏洛特·理查德 是爱人吗 还是姐姐或后妈 什么乱七八糟的 | |
[23:58] | Reese? | 瑞斯 |
[23:59] | It’s Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[24:00] | We could really use your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮忙 |
[24:05] | 瑞斯·盖蒂 高级记者 | |
[24:12] | How can I help you, Detective? | 有什么能帮你的 警探 |
[24:13] | Shower and a shave, maybe. | 也许先洗个澡刮刮胡子吧 |
[24:15] | We’re here about the serial killer case from last year. | 我们来是为了去年的那起连环凶杀案 |
[24:19] | I thought the killer went dormant. | 凶手不是潜伏起来了吗 |
[24:20] | He has, | 是的 |
[24:21] | but we’re still investigating the case, and we’ve had a break. | 但我们还在调查这案子 而我们有了突破 |
[24:24] | All the victims were local celebrities who were featured | 所有的死者都是在《电讯报》时尚版块中 |
[24:27] | in the Telegraph’s style section. | 出现过的当地名人 |
[24:28] | You think he read the article? | 你觉得他看过那个版块吗 |
[24:29] | And we hope he commented on them. | 而且我们还希望他发表过评论 |
[24:31] | We have a handle we think he used, TruthDog21. | 我们认为他用的别名叫真相狗21 |
[24:33] | Well, the comments are public. You can search them. | 评论区是开放的 你们可以去搜索 |
[24:36] | We have. | 我们搜索过了 |
[24:36] | We didn’t find anything, but we want… | 什么也没找到 但是我们要… |
[24:38] | But I was complaining to the detective | 但当时我和警探抱怨 |
[24:40] | about some posts of mine that have been removed | 我在一个网站上发的一些关于 |
[24:42] | from a web site for roosters of award-winning size. | 获奖大鸟的帖子全都被删掉了 |
[24:45] | You see, I was posting pictures of my… | 我上传的照片都是我那特别巨… |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:51] | Does your paper archive redacted comments? | 你们报社数据库有存那些被审核评论吗 |
[24:54] | Uh, anything that’s threatening or violent. | 任何具有威胁性或激烈的评论 |
[24:56] | Or of award-winning size. | 或是获奖尺寸 |
[24:57] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[25:00] | Just give the information to my assistant. | 把信息告诉我的助手吧 |
[25:02] | He’ll gather the info. It might take a day or two. | 他会收集信息 也许要一两天 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | You still haven’t destroyed him, have you? | 你还没毁掉他 是不是 |
[25:12] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:13] | That sleazy piece of garbage | 那个奸猾傲慢的混蛋 |
[25:15] | who was sleeping with your wife. | 和你老婆有一腿的那个 |
[25:18] | No. | 没有 |
[25:20] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[25:21] | that he might be undestroyable. | 他可能无法摧毁 |
[25:24] | Well, perhaps you’re not | 这可能是因为 |
[25:25] | thinking outside the box enough, Reesey. | 你没有跳出来想问题 老瑞斯 |
[25:27] | Don’t be afraid to take a big swing. | 该出手时就出手 |
[25:29] | It can be therapeutic. | 说不定有益健康呢 |
[25:30] | Oh, speaking of… | 说起这个 |
[25:34] | I’m late for my own therapy. Again. | 我自己的治疗又要迟到了 |
[25:37] | She’s gonna kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[25:53] | She said that was a ridiculous idea… | 她说她觉得那个主意很荒谬 |
[25:55] | – Linda. – Reese. | -琳达 -瑞斯 |
[25:57] | What, you know him as well? | 怎么 你也认识他 |
[25:59] | – My ex-husband, Reese… – Linda. | -我的前夫 瑞斯 -琳达 |
[26:01] | – Stay back. – Your ex-husband? | -后退 -你的前夫吗 |
[26:04] | So we’re tunnel buddies. | 那我们算是洞友了 |
[26:13] | You realize what you just did? | 你知道自己刚刚做了什么吗 |
[26:17] | You just ruined a perfectly good Burberry. | 你毁掉了一件完美的博柏利牌西装 |
[26:19] | – What kind of monster are you? – See? | -你是什么妖怪 -看到没 |
[26:21] | – He’s the Devil! I told you. – Y-You tried to kill him. | -他是魔鬼 我告诉过你 -你想杀他 |
[26:23] | Yeah, but I didn’t. He’s invincible because he’s the Devil. | 对 但我没杀死 他是魔鬼 是无敌的 |
[26:26] | – See? There’s your proof. – Reese… | -看到了吗 你要的证据 -瑞斯 |
[26:27] | You’re lucky the detective isn’t here. | 警探不在这里算你走运 |
[26:29] | You’d be cleaning my blood out of the couch. | 不然你就要清理我弄在沙发上的血迹了 |
[26:30] | Put the gun down, Reese. | 放下枪 瑞斯 |
[26:32] | Right, I don’t need it anymore. Look, I… | 反正我也不需要了 听着 我 |
[26:35] | I know it’s a lot to process, | 我知道要消化很多内容 |
[26:38] | but you’ve got to believe me. | 但你得相信我 |
[26:39] | Reese, I know he’s the Devil. | 瑞斯 我知道他是魔鬼 |
[26:41] | What? | 什么 |
[26:43] | You… you… you do? | 你…你…你知道 |
[26:45] | Is this what you were trying to tell me all those months ago? | 那么久之前你是不是就想告诉我这件事 |
[26:49] | I saw his real face. | 我看到了他的真面目 |
[26:51] | If you see it, then you’ll know. | 如果你看到过 你就会知道 |
[26:52] | I have seen it. | 我见过 |
[26:53] | And I know. | 而且我知道 |
[26:55] | I know | 我知道 |
[26:56] | – how unsettling it can be. – Yes. | -会有多么让人不安 -没错 |
[26:58] | And if you’re this unsettled by me, | 如果我都叫你不安到这份上了 |
[26:59] | I’d hate to see what you’re gonna do | 那我简直不想看见 |
[27:00] | to the scoundrel who’s been sleeping | 你见到睡了你老婆的无赖 |
[27:01] | with your wife. | 是何反应 |
[27:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[27:05] | I didn’t realize what you were going through. | 我不知道你经历了这么多 |
[27:09] | I didn’t know the truth, | 我那时不知道真相 |
[27:12] | and I didn’t think you did either. | 而我以为你也不知道 |
[27:13] | But you know now. | 但你现在知道了 |
[27:16] | And you’re still seeing him? | 你还在见他吗 |
[27:17] | Only professionally, Reese, | 只是工作需要 瑞斯 |
[27:19] | much to my disappointment. | 虽说让我很失望 |
[27:21] | When I first learned who he really was, it… | 我发现他的真面目时 简直 |
[27:25] | it-it turned my world upside down. | 简直颠覆了我的世界 |
[27:28] | But he’s not what you think. | 但他不是你想的那种人 |
[27:30] | He’s the Devil! | 他可是魔鬼 |
[27:31] | Oh, it’s not like I’ve hidden that fact. | 我又没藏着掖着 |
[27:32] | – He’s evil incarnate! – No. | -他是邪恶的化身 -不 |
[27:35] | No, he’s a good man. | 不 他是个好人 |
[27:41] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[27:44] | All this time I’ve been… | 这么长时间以来我一直 |
[27:48] | trying to prove to you who he really is. | 试着向你证明他的真实面目 |
[27:52] | And not only | 你不仅 |
[27:53] | did you already know… | 早就知道了事实 |
[27:57] | you didn’t care. | 你还不在乎 |
[27:58] | Sit down, Reese, let’s talk this through. | 坐下 瑞斯 我们谈谈 |
[27:59] | – No, no. – Please, Reese. | -不 不 -拜托 瑞斯 |
[28:11] | Your assistant left your redacted comments research | 你的助手把审核过的评论 |
[28:14] | on my desk. | 放在我桌上了 |
[28:17] | Are you still working on this nightclub owner thing? | 你还在调查这夜店老板的事吗 |
[28:21] | He’s not just a nightclub owner. | 他可不单纯是夜店老板 |
[28:23] | So do you have a story for me, something I can actually print, | 那你有故事给我吗 能发表出来的那种 |
[28:25] | or just arts and crafts? | 还是胡编乱造的 |
[28:27] | This has to stop. | 必须到此为止了 |
[28:28] | – Now. – I can’t. | -马上 -不行 |
[28:32] | I can’t let this guy win. | 我不能让他赢了 |
[28:33] | You have filed, barely, | 这一年你勉强 |
[28:35] | a dozen other stories this year. | 提交了十来篇别的报道 |
[28:37] | And you have nothing to show for all this work. | 而这个报道却一句话都写不出来 |
[28:39] | Reese! | 瑞斯 |
[28:43] | This guy has won. | 他已经赢了 |
[28:46] | I’m telling you this as your friend. | 我以朋友的身份劝你一句 |
[28:49] | If you don’t let this go, | 如果你再不放手此事 |
[28:50] | it’s going to be the end of your career. | 那你的职业生涯也要结束了 |
[29:34] | You’re lucky the detective isn’t here. | 警探不在算你走运 |
[29:35] | You’d be cleaning my blood out of the couch. | 不然你就要清理我弄在沙发上的血迹了 |
[30:05] | – Alvin Kapitski? – Yeah. | -你是阿尔文· 凯宾斯基吗 -没错 |
[30:07] | Registered on the LA Telegraph web site | 你在洛杉矶电讯报网站上注册的用户名 |
[30:09] | as “TruthDog21”? | 是真相狗21吧 |
[30:12] | I wanted to ask you a few questions | 我想问你一些问题 |
[30:13] | about some comments that you posted | 关于你发布在 |
[30:15] | on some stories we ran about Poppy Parker | 我们报道的波比·派克和丹尼尔·摩尔 |
[30:18] | and Daniel Moore. | 的新闻下的评论 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:25] | I knew this day would come. | 我知道这一天迟早会来 |
[30:28] | I’ll surrender quietly. | 我不会反抗的 |
[30:30] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[30:31] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[30:33] | I’m a reporter. | 我是记者 |
[30:35] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[30:39] | You’re here to do a story on me? | 你是来采访我的吗 |
[30:41] | Well, my job is to dig up the truth. | 我的工作就是挖掘出真相 |
[30:44] | Expose people for who they really are. | 揭露人们的真实面目 |
[30:47] | And once I saw your work, | 我一看到你做的事情 |
[30:49] | I-I realized that | 我就意识到 |
[30:50] | – you were just doing the same thing. – Yeah. | -你和我做的是同样的事 -没错 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[30:56] | I’m back on my meds now. | 我现在又开始服药了 |
[30:58] | I’m trying to be good. It’s hard, but I’m trying. | 我想尽力恢复健康 很难 但我在努力 |
[31:00] | – I’m trying, I’m trying. – I get it. | -我在努力 我在努力 -我明白 |
[31:02] | It’s just, I met this guy recently. | 只是 我最近遇到了这么一个人 |
[31:06] | Biggest fraud I’d ever encountered. | 是我遇到过的最大的骗子 |
[31:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:11] | I tried to expose him, | 我想要揭发他 |
[31:13] | show everybody the liar that he really is. | 让所有人都看穿他其实是个骗子 |
[31:18] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[31:20] | He won. | 他赢了 |
[31:22] | They always do, don’t they? | 他们总是会赢 不是吗 |
[31:27] | Unless someone does something. | 除非有人做些什么 |
[31:36] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[31:45] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[31:46] | Hey, you’re helping me, so thanks. | 你这是帮我 所以该我谢你才对 |
[31:48] | Although I have no idea why we had to meet here. | 虽然我不知道为什么非要在这儿碰面 |
[31:52] | Those them? | 这就是那些评论吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah, uh, | 对 |
[31:55] | all the redacted comments. | 所有审核过的评论 |
[32:00] | Uh, but first, | 但是首先 |
[32:03] | I never did get to interview you. | 我一直没有机会好好采访你 |
[32:05] | You know, you really had me fooled. | 你真的把我唬住了 |
[32:07] | Thought you were different. | 我还以为你不一样呢 |
[32:09] | Fine, ask away. | 好吧 问吧 |
[32:11] | What do you think Lucifer gets | 你觉得路西法在你们的搭档关系中 |
[32:13] | out of this partnership? | 能得到什么好处 |
[32:16] | You already asked me that. | 这你已经问过我了 |
[32:18] | Uh, but you never answered. | 但是你没有回答 |
[32:21] | Um… I think, | 我觉得 |
[32:24] | a long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[32:26] | somebody wronged Lucifer. | 有人冤屈了路西法 |
[32:27] | I think he avoided dealing with it, | 我觉得他一直在回避这些过往 |
[32:29] | and he hides behind the partying | 靠着纵情声色 |
[32:32] | and the women and the drinking, and who knows what else. | 和酒精还有别的什么来隐藏自己 |
[32:36] | And with the LAPD, | 而在洛杉矶警局 |
[32:38] | working on each case, it gives him an opportunity | 处理每件案子都会给他一个机会 |
[32:40] | to right those wrongs, to fight back. | 去澄清这些冤屈 去反击 |
[32:45] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[32:46] | Uh, no, no. I’m sorry. | 不不 抱歉 |
[32:48] | I just think, uh, | 我只是觉得 |
[32:51] | you give him more credit | 他远远配不上 |
[32:52] | than he deserves. | 你给他的信任 |
[32:53] | Well, I don’t think you give him enough. | 我倒觉得你给他的信任太少了 |
[33:10] | You may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[33:15] | Thanks, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[33:26] | These, uh… | 这些 |
[33:27] | these look incomplete. | 看上去并不完整 |
[33:30] | Help! Help, help! | 救命 来人啊 |
[33:32] | – Help! Help! – Help! Help! | -救命 救命 -来人啊 |
[33:44] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:52] | Yeah, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:54] | Looks like the same poison | 这毒看起来 |
[33:56] | that was used by that serial killer | 和你们在查的那个连环杀手 |
[33:57] | you guys were after. | 用的是同一种毒 |
[33:59] | They did this under my own roof. | 他们在我的地盘干这种事 |
[34:01] | My home. | 在我的家里 |
[34:07] | How-how could the killer be here | 这个凶手怎么可能 |
[34:09] | the exact same time we were? | 与我们同时在这儿 |
[34:13] | Must be something, must… | 肯定有什么联系 肯定… |
[34:16] | It must be you. | 肯定是你 |
[34:18] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[34:20] | He was here for you. | 他来这里是为了找你 |
[34:22] | He must have figured out that you were gonna | 他一定是知道了你打算 |
[34:24] | pass over information about him. | 把他的信息给我们 |
[34:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:27] | This is… this is all my fault. | 这…这都是我的错 |
[34:29] | I’m to blame. I put you in danger. | 都怪我 是我让你陷入危险的 |
[34:30] | No, no, no, this is not your fault. | 不不 这不是你的错 |
[34:33] | There’s only one person who’s to blame for this. | 只有一个人要为此负责 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:49] | I’m in no mood for whatever it is. | 我现在没心情陪你瞎搞 |
[34:51] | You. | 你 |
[34:54] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[35:01] | You ruined my life. You drove me to do things | 你毁了我的生活 你驱使我去做 |
[35:04] | I never would’ve done. | 我本不会去做的事 |
[35:06] | And now… | 而现在 |
[35:07] | there’s a dead girl down there because of you. | 下面有个女孩死了 都是因为你 |
[35:10] | What is it with you humans? | 你们这帮人类是怎么回事 |
[35:12] | Huh? Always blaming me. | 总是来怪我 |
[35:15] | I never make any of you do anything. | 我从来没强迫你们做过任何事 |
[35:18] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[35:19] | You trick us | 你诱骗我们 |
[35:20] | into sin, | 犯下罪行 |
[35:21] | damnation. | 下地狱 |
[35:25] | I have a story for you, reporter. | 我有个故事要讲给你听 记者 |
[35:30] | One I’ve never told a human soul before. | 这个故事我还从没告诉过任何一个人类 |
[35:33] | I take no part in who goes to Hell. | 我无法决定谁会下地狱 |
[35:36] | Then who does? | 那是谁来决定 |
[35:37] | You humans. | 你们人类自己 |
[35:40] | You send yourselves. | 你们把自己送下去 |
[35:41] | Driven down by your own guilt. | 被自己的愧疚贬进地狱 |
[35:44] | Forcing yourselves | 逼迫着自己 |
[35:45] | to relive your sins over and over. | 反反复复地经历你们的罪行 |
[35:48] | And the best part… | 而最棒的部分在于 |
[35:52] | the doors aren’t locked. | 地狱的门没锁 |
[35:54] | You could leave anytime. | 你们随时都可以离开 |
[35:56] | It says something that no one ever does, doesn’t it? | 然而从没人离开过 这说明了不少吧 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:01] | You’re to blame. | 这都怪你 |
[36:02] | I am responsible for a lot of things, Reese, | 我对很多事负责 瑞斯 |
[36:05] | but not your soul, | 但你的灵魂不关我事 |
[36:06] | not your actions, | 你的行为也一样 |
[36:08] | and not whoever killed that poor girl downstairs. | 谁杀了楼下那个可怜的女孩也和我没关系 |
[36:11] | Eh, you… | 你… |
[36:13] | you have to be. | 一定是因为你 |
[36:16] | Otherwise… | 不然 |
[36:22] | Hurting me is not what you really want to do, is it? | 你真正想做的不是伤害我是吗 |
[36:28] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[36:29] | Oh, you’re a complicated one, aren’t you, Reese? | 你还有个复杂的灵魂呢 瑞斯 |
[36:32] | Strong. | 坚定强大 |
[36:34] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[36:36] | what do you truly desire? | 你真正想要的是什么 |
[36:40] | I… | 我 |
[36:44] | I just want Linda to love me. | 我只是想要琳达能爱我 |
[36:49] | You’re still in love with your ex? | 你还爱着你前妻吗 |
[36:50] | What about your wife? | 那你妻子呢 |
[36:52] | She is my wife. | 她就是我的妻子 |
[36:55] | She’ll always be my wife. | 她永远都会是我的妻子 |
[36:57] | So… hold on, | 所以说等一下 |
[36:59] | that-that sleazy, piece of garbage, that… | 那个”奸猾傲慢的混蛋” |
[37:03] | that was me? | 是说我吗 |
[37:06] | It was me. | 竟然是说我 |
[37:09] | The way she looks at you. | 她看着你的眼神 |
[37:11] | She cares for you. | 她在乎你 |
[37:14] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[37:16] | How did you convince her that the Devil, of all people… | 你是怎么说服她 魔鬼 就连魔鬼 |
[37:22] | was good? | 都是好人 |
[37:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:26] | I just… showed her my true self. | 我只是给她看了我真实的样子 |
[37:30] | But how could she accept you after that? | 但在那之后她怎么还能接受你 |
[37:33] | Well, maybe she did… because of that. | 可能她接受我…正是因为我让她看了 |
[37:42] | Before you say anything, hear me out. | 在你开口前先听我说完 |
[37:44] | There’s nothing you can say. | 你说什么都没用了 |
[37:46] | I was a bad husband. | 我不是个好丈夫 |
[37:47] | Put my work above everything, | 我把工作放在最优先 |
[37:48] | above us. | 优先于我们 |
[37:50] | Our marriage failing | 我们的婚姻会失败 |
[37:51] | was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[37:53] | And I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[37:58] | You deserved better. | 你值得拥有更好的 |
[38:02] | Well, if we’re… if we’re being honest… | 如果我们…完全开诚布公的话 |
[38:07] | it wasn’t all your fault. | 也不完全是你的责任 |
[38:10] | I wasn’t perfect either. | 我做得也不够好 |
[38:13] | Truth is… | 事实就是 |
[38:16] | neither one of us could be what the other one needed. | 我们两个都不能给对方需要的依靠 |
[38:20] | That’s why it’s good | 所以我们最好 |
[38:20] | that we’re going our separate ways. | 各自过各自的生活 |
[38:23] | But, Linda, no, no, I… | 可是琳达 不对 我 |
[38:26] | I thought me opening up would bring us closer. | 我还以为我敞开心扉会弥补我们的关系 |
[38:29] | Like it did with you and Lucifer. | 就像你和路西法之间那样 |
[38:32] | Reese, | 瑞斯 |
[38:33] | that’s not how this works. | 这并不是你想的那样 |
[38:37] | You forgave the Devil. | 你连魔鬼都原谅了 |
[38:38] | Why can’t you forgive me? | 为什么不能原谅我 |
[38:41] | You know, for a second, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[38:44] | I thought that you were honestly taking responsibility. | 我都相信你是真心承担责任了 |
[38:47] | But it’s always the same with you, over and over. | 但你总是这样 每一次都是 |
[38:50] | So determined, you never listen, never learn. | 一条道走到黑 不听劝 也不长记性 |
[38:53] | Do you know how much I love you? | 你知道我有多爱你吗 |
[38:55] | The things that I’ve done for you. | 你知道我都为你做了什么了吗 |
[38:56] | I went up against the Devil. | 我去和魔鬼对峙了 |
[38:57] | I risked everything getting involved with a serial killer. | 我甚至赌上了一切 和一个连环杀手合谋 |
[39:00] | A poor girl got killed! | 还害死了一个可怜的姑娘 |
[39:02] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:04] | I-I can explain… | 我 我能解释 |
[39:05] | Reese, what have you done? | 瑞斯 你做了什么 |
[39:06] | No, it-it wasn’t my fault. | 不 不是我的错 |
[39:07] | – I’m calling the police. – No. | -我要报警了 -不行 |
[39:08] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[39:09] | I-I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我本来也不想到这个地步 |
[39:13] | – Reese. – Stop. | -瑞斯 -别打 |
[39:14] | – Let me explain. – Reese, let go of me. | -让我解释 -瑞斯 放手 |
[39:16] | – Reese. – No, no! | -瑞斯 -不行 不行 |
[39:17] | – No! – Reese, no! | -没门 -瑞斯 不要 |
[39:23] | Oh, God. I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[39:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:31] | Call Detective Decker. | 打电话给戴克警探吧 |
[39:32] | Tell them they can find me at my office. | 告诉他们去我办公室找我 |
[39:34] | I’ll give them everything that I have on Kapitski. | 我会把所有关于凯宾斯基的信息都给他们 |
[39:38] | And I’ll turn myself in. | 然后我会自首 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:45] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:48] | Let me make this right. | 让我来弥补吧 |
[39:50] | Good-bye, Reese. | 再见 瑞斯 |
[40:14] | You sent me to kill the wrong man. | 你让我去杀错了人 |
[40:18] | Lucifer wasn’t a fraud. | 路西法不是个骗子 |
[40:20] | He’s an honest man. | 他是个诚实的人 |
[40:21] | As honest as they come. | 要多诚实就有多诚实 |
[40:22] | No, no, the fraud is you! | 你 真正的骗子是你 |
[40:26] | Reporter lying to people. | 撒谎欺骗读者的记者 |
[40:28] | A coward trying to get another man to do his dirty work. | 一个骗别人去干脏活的懦夫 |
[40:31] | You’re the one who deserves to go next. | 你才是那个该死的人 |
[40:35] | And now you will. | 现在去死吧 |
[40:39] | What are you laughing about? | 你笑什么 |
[40:41] | I caught you. | 我抓住你了 |
[40:43] | Crap! | 糟了 |
[40:45] | Let go! No! | 放手 不 |
[40:51] | Stay down. | 不要反抗 |
[41:06] | Oh, Reesey. | 老瑞斯啊 |
[41:08] | You laying down on the job? | 你怎么躺下怠工了 |
[41:11] | Don’t tell me, asthma. | 我猜猜 哮喘吗 |
[41:13] | That… | 哮喘 |
[41:15] | or the poison I drank. | 或者是我喝了毒酒 |
[41:24] | You didn’t drink all of it. | 你也没全喝完 |
[41:26] | I set things right. | 我弥补了 |
[41:29] | Maybe this will turn things around… | 也许一切就都能挽回了 |
[41:33] | with Linda. | 挽回琳达 |
[41:59] | Welcome back to the land of the living, Mr. Getty. | 欢迎回到人间 盖蒂先生 |
[42:10] | What… | 什么 |
[42:13] | what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[42:14] | Just a little brush with death. | 到鬼门关走了一遭 |
[42:17] | You had us worried there for a while. | 你让我们担心了好半天 |
[42:24] | Is my wife here? | 我妻子来了吗 |
[42:27] | No. | 没有 |
[42:29] | I’m sorry, you haven’t had any visitors. | 抱歉 你没有什么访客 |
[42:32] | Well… | 是吗 |
[42:34] | we have been having some trouble lately. | 我们最近相处得不太愉快 |
[42:39] | But you know what? | 但是我跟你说 |
[42:41] | Second chance on life. | 这是我的第二次机会 |
[42:43] | Maybe it’s not too late to turn things around. | 也许还来得及挽回一下 |