时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He is so into you. | 他绝对喜欢上你了 |
[00:04] | – You’re joking. – Uh, no. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[00:05] | Scorching fire. Five-alarm. | 熊熊燃烧 五级烈火 |
[00:08] | I can see why Lucifer is so affected by you. | 我算明白路西法为什么深受你的影响了 |
[00:10] | It’s because you’re special, Decker. | 因为你很特别 戴克 |
[00:13] | Being a celestial insider… | 而在我知道了神族内情之后 |
[00:15] | really sucks. | 很难 |
[00:16] | I was in a really dark place, but someone | 我曾经非常低落 不过有人 |
[00:19] | helped me gain perspective. | 帮我理清了思绪 |
[00:20] | Now Maze is off bounty hunting again. | 麦子又去做赏金猎人了 |
[00:23] | Being good takes practice. | 做好事需要练习 |
[00:25] | Keep at it and you’ll get better. | 坚持下去 你会越来越熟练的 |
[00:28] | I guess I should take that job then. | 看来我应该答应那份工作 |
[00:30] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[00:31] | The Sinnerman is not a myth. | “罪人”不是个传说 |
[00:32] | I butted heads with him in Chicago. Did not end well. | 我在芝加哥和他发生过冲突 结果很惨烈 |
[00:35] | Not only did he stick my wings back on and take my face, | 他不仅给我塞了对翅膀 还夺了我的魔鬼脸 |
[00:38] | he’s stolen my schtick, as well. | 他还抢了我的生意 |
[00:39] | He gives out favors to people. | 他帮人忙 |
[00:41] | And I think that maybe | 而我认为也许 |
[00:42] | it’s about time I got back in the game. | 我该重新下场了 |
[01:13] | Line’s back there, buddy. | 排队去 哥们 |
[01:16] | Is the, uh, | 那个… |
[01:17] | big guy in tonight? | 大人物今晚在吗 |
[01:21] | This is a one. | 这才一块 |
[01:24] | Nice guy discount? | 好人给打个折呗 |
[01:30] | Make it quick, kid. | 快点 小子 |
[01:32] | You’re a prince. | 你是个大好人 |
[01:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Mr. Morningstar? | 晨星先生 |
[01:57] | I hear you’re the guy to talk to. | 听说我该来找你 |
[01:59] | I hear you help people. | 听说你帮助他人 |
[02:01] | What, like Ellen? | 像艾伦那样吗 |
[02:04] | I think not. | 少来了 |
[02:07] | No, I grant people favors. | 不 我替人消灾 |
[02:09] | When it suits me. | 只要有我的好处 |
[02:11] | Well, I-I could use a favor. | 我需要找你借个人情 |
[02:15] | Hear me out, Mr. Morningstar. | 听我说完 晨星先生 |
[02:17] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[02:20] | Victoria, give us a minute, would you, girl? | 维多利亚 给我们点时间吧 |
[02:31] | Call me Lucifer. | 叫我路西法 |
[02:33] | Joey Pileggi. | 乔伊·普莱奇 |
[02:34] | So, Joey Pileggi, | 说吧 乔伊·普莱奇 |
[02:36] | what is it you desire? | 你想要什么 |
[02:39] | Okay, so, how do you angels work? | 好吧 你们天使是怎么个原理 |
[02:42] | I know Amenadiel can slow time, | 我知道阿曼纳迪尔可以减慢时间 |
[02:44] | and your other brother Uriel could predict patterns. | 你另一个哥哥 乌列能预测规律 |
[02:47] | So why is your gift desire? | 为什么你的天赋是欲望 |
[02:51] | Well, that’s a good question, actually, I suppose. | 说起来 这是个好问题 |
[02:54] | When I first went to angel school, | 我先去了天使学校 |
[02:56] | they sorted us into different houses for different powers. | 他们按不同能力把我们分入不同学院 |
[02:59] | There’s a school for angels? | 还有天使学校吗 |
[03:02] | No. | 并没有 |
[03:06] | There’s no Hogwarts in the sky. | 天上可没有霍格沃茨 |
[03:07] | Right. Obviously. | 是啊 当然了 |
[03:12] | Are you using humor to deflect my very reasonable question? | 你是在用幽默回避我非常合理的问题吗 |
[03:17] | Look, if you must know, | 听着 如果你非要知道 |
[03:19] | we were all born this way, | 我们都是生来如此 |
[03:21] | each with our own God-given abilities. | 每个都有自己的上帝赋予的能力 |
[03:24] | But what came first? | 但哪个是先有的 |
[03:26] | Do angels’ powers shape their personalities? | 是天使的能力塑造了他们的个性 |
[03:28] | Or are your personalities shaped by your powers? | 还是你们的个性受到了能力的影响 |
[03:32] | Haven’t a clue. | 不知道 |
[03:35] | Look, all I know is that my powers are perfect for me. | 我只知道我的能力非常适合我 |
[03:38] | Desire is the ultimate expression of free will. | 欲望是自由意志的终极表现 |
[03:40] | I help people do whatever– or whomever– they want. | 我帮助人们做想做的事 上想上的人 |
[03:45] | But that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:47] | There isn’t more to it? | 没有更多内涵吗 |
[04:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:02] | – I-I should have knocked. – It’s a late night. | -我该敲门的 -昨晚加班了 |
[04:05] | Been trying to catch up on all the work | 出院后我一直在努力 |
[04:06] | since I got out of the hospital. | 赶上落下的工作 |
[04:08] | Stole a couple hours on the couch. | 在沙发上睡了几小时 |
[04:12] | Thank you again… | 再次感谢你 |
[04:13] | for saving my life. | 救了我一命 |
[04:16] | It’s, uh… | 这个… |
[04:17] | Looks like you’re, you’re healing really well. | 看来你伤口愈合得不错 |
[04:19] | It still hurts like a son of a bitch. | 还是疼得要死 |
[04:23] | You know what? I’ll, um… | 要不我还是… |
[04:24] | I’ll just come back another time. | 我还是待会儿再回来吧 |
[04:26] | Now’s good. What do you want, Decker? | 现在就行 什么事 戴克 |
[04:32] | I wanted to request a personal day. | 我想请一天假 |
[04:36] | What for? | 什么事 |
[04:37] | Well, it’s personal. | 私事 |
[04:39] | I’ll take it under advisement. | 我会考虑的 |
[04:41] | I didn’t think it’d be an issue. | 我以为不会有问题的 |
[04:48] | It’s just one personal day. | 就请一天事假 |
[04:50] | I never ask for anything. | 我从没提过任何要求 |
[04:52] | You’re too low-maintenance, Detective. | 你太好说话了 警探 |
[04:53] | People assume work is your only desire. | 人们会以为你只想着工作 |
[04:56] | Yeah, well, it’s not. | 好吧 不是的 |
[04:57] | Yeah, what a jerk. | 真混蛋 |
[04:58] | Oh, look who’s all hot and bothered. | 看把你给烦的 |
[05:00] | Someone got under your skin. | 某人还真惹到你了 |
[05:03] | What do you want with a personal day anyway? | 你要请事假做什么 |
[05:05] | It’s personal. | 办私事 |
[05:09] | Looks like some sort of poor man’s penthouse, isn’t it? | 像是个穷人的顶层公寓 是吧 |
[05:14] | Boy, he’s young. | 天哪 他可真年轻 |
[05:16] | – Practically a kid. – Yeah. | -简直就是个孩子 -是啊 |
[05:18] | What happened here? Who would have done this? | 到底发生了什么 谁会做这种事 |
[05:22] | I’m afraid I might know. | 恐怕我知道为什么 |
[05:25] | You see, I did this young man a favor. | 我帮了这个年轻人一个忙 |
[05:39] | Lucifer, can I talk to you? | 路西法 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:44] | What exactly does this have to do with you? | 你到底跟这件事有什么关系 |
[05:47] | Well, his name’s Joey. | 他叫乔伊 |
[05:48] | Joey Pileggi, he came to me a few months ago | 乔伊·普莱奇 几个月前他来找我 |
[05:50] | and asked me for a favor, and I granted it to him. | 要我帮个忙 于是我答应了他 |
[05:53] | You’re still doing that? | 你还在做那种事吗 |
[05:54] | I’d never stop granting favors, Detective. | 我不会停止卖人情的 警探 |
[05:58] | I mean, I may have gotten distracted for a while, | 也许我之前被其他事耽搁了 |
[05:59] | but then I realized granting favors defines me. | 但后来我发现卖人情才是我的本职 |
[06:02] | I mean, you wouldn’t ask Superman not to fly? | 难道你会要求超人不要飞吗 |
[06:04] | A Kardashian not to selfie? | 要求卡戴珊不自拍吗 |
[06:06] | So I started up again and it was going splendidly, until… | 于是我就重新开始 本来挺顺利的… |
[06:08] | What kind of favor? And don’t tell me it got Joey killed. | 你帮了他什么忙 别告诉我乔伊因此而死 |
[06:12] | Well, his desire was to become the new Godfather, | 他渴望成为新教父 |
[06:15] | a Scarface for millennials. | 想当新一代疤面煞星 |
[06:17] | You introduced him to the mob? | 你把他介绍给黑帮了吗 |
[06:18] | I may have gotten him an internship. | 我可能给他找了个实习机会 |
[06:23] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[06:24] | What do you have on the cause of death? | 死因你有什么结论 |
[06:26] | Two gunshot wounds to the chest, | 前胸两处枪伤 |
[06:27] | and his legs were broken. | 而且双腿骨折 |
[06:29] | Practically shattered. | 粉碎性的那种 |
[06:30] | But here’s the weird part. I thought that the killer | 但诡异的地方在于 我以为凶手 |
[06:33] | broke Joey’s legs first– you know, torturing him | 是先打断了乔伊的腿 杀他之前 |
[06:35] | before killing him– but look. | 先折磨他 但是你们看 |
[06:37] | Minimal hemorrhaging. | 出血量极少 |
[06:38] | That’s when I realized | 于是我意识到 |
[06:39] | Joey’s legs were broken postmortem. | 乔伊的腿是死后断的 |
[06:42] | Why? What’s the killer trying to say? | 为什么 凶手是什么意思 |
[06:45] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[06:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:48] | Well, it may be a commentary on the job that I got for him. | 也许跟我帮他找的活儿有关 |
[06:53] | As a runner for the mob. | 他是去帮黑帮跑腿 |
[07:01] | – Angel school? – Okay, what? | -天使学校 -怎么 |
[07:02] | It’s not that funny, okay. | 也没那么搞笑好吧 |
[07:05] | Okay. Okay, it’s kind of funny. | 好吧 是挺好笑的 |
[07:08] | You really thought angel school was a thing? | 你真以为有天使学校这种东西吗 |
[07:11] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[07:12] | What’s crazier, | 哪个更玄乎 |
[07:14] | angel school, or that you can slow time, | 天使学校 还是你能放慢时间 |
[07:16] | or that Lucifer can draw out people’s desires? | 或者路西法能够看穿人的渴望 |
[07:19] | Okay, I can see how that would seem strange. | 好吧 好像确实挺奇怪的 |
[07:21] | No, it’s bananas, Amenadiel. | 简直疯狂好吗 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[07:24] | I mean, how does any of it all work? | 这一切到底是怎么运作的 |
[07:26] | Like… | 比如 |
[07:27] | why is your power slowing down time? | 为什么你的能力是延缓时间呢 |
[07:34] | Maybe my Father wanted me to be a better emissary, | 也许父亲希望我做个更好的秘使 |
[07:36] | someone who could fix things on Earth | 能够解决地球上的问题 |
[07:38] | and stay invisible. | 但却不被人发觉 |
[07:40] | So, I can slow down time and do His bidding | 因此 我能够延缓时间 完成他的指令 |
[07:43] | without anyone being the wiser. | 而不被任何人看到 |
[07:46] | That seems really… | 听起来真是… |
[07:49] | sad. | 悲伤 |
[07:50] | – What do you mean? – I mean, | -什么意思 -意思是 |
[07:51] | it… it just seems lonely | 我觉得这样很孤单 |
[07:54] | to visit humanity without ever really getting to know anyone. | 来到人间 却不能认识任何人 |
[08:00] | I guess I was never told to avoid humanity. | 其实父亲也没要求我必须避开人类 |
[08:05] | It just seemed easier. | 只是这样感觉更简单 |
[08:09] | And quite honestly, I never saw the point. | 说实话 我一直觉得没这个必要 |
[08:12] | Until recently. | 直到最近 |
[08:16] | Hey, stranger… | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[08:18] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[08:19] | – You’re back! – Yeah! | -你回来了 -没错 |
[08:21] | Oh, I missed you, too, girl. | 我也很想你 小妞 |
[08:24] | Where was your bounty this time, Mazikeen? | 你这次的目标在哪里 麦泽金 |
[08:26] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[08:27] | Now I’m banned in Ohio. | 于是我被俄亥俄州禁止入境了 |
[08:29] | So, uh, what’s going on? | 话说你们怎么样 |
[08:31] | What are you guys up to? | 最近在忙什么 |
[08:33] | Okay. Well, Linda… | 听我说 琳达… |
[08:35] | Linda was just catching me up on how sh… | 琳达刚才跟我聊天 说她之前… |
[08:38] | on how she believed in “Angel school.” | 她之前觉得有天使学校 |
[08:44] | You… guys catch up, huh? | 你们… 你们还聊天 |
[08:47] | Yes. Yeah, we… we’ve been hanging out. | 对 我们最近会一起玩 |
[08:49] | Yeah, we’re friends. | 对 我们是朋友 |
[08:52] | Right. | 好 |
[08:54] | Right. Friends. | 好的 朋友 |
[08:57] | It’s not just any shoe. | 这可不是一般的鞋 |
[08:59] | Joey’s high-tops were limited edition. | 乔伊的高帮运动鞋是限量款 |
[09:01] | Easily worth a grand a pair. | 随便一双就一千美金 |
[09:04] | I mean, my brothers would flip over these. | 我的兄弟们看到会疯的 |
[09:06] | Sweet kicks indeed. | 这鞋确实不错 |
[09:07] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[09:09] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[09:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:11] | Little early for opposing counsel. | 作为辩方律师来的有点早啊 |
[09:13] | Are you defending someone? | 你要为什么人辩护吗 |
[09:14] | No. | 不 |
[09:15] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[09:17] | Oh. Well, good for you, Charlotte. | 这样 不错啊 夏洛特 |
[09:19] | Had enough of life as a corrupt defense lawyer, have you? | 是不是做堕落的辩护律师做够了 |
[09:22] | That’ll help keep your ledger clear. | 这样对赎清你的罪孽有帮助 |
[09:23] | Today is my first day in the district attorney’s office– | 今天是我在地检办公室第一天上班 |
[09:26] | as a prosecutor. | 作为公诉律师 |
[09:27] | I’m on your side now. | 我和你们站在一边了 |
[09:29] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[09:30] | Did you know about this? | 你知道吗 |
[09:32] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[09:32] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[09:33] | Who knows how these things happen? | 世间万事谁说得准呢 |
[09:36] | So random. | 真是偶然 |
[09:38] | Guess we should get back to the case, right? | 我们该回到案子上了对吧 |
[09:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:41] | Right. | 对 |
[09:42] | So, Joey had expensive shoes, | 所以乔伊穿着名牌鞋 |
[09:45] | plus… | 还戴着 |
[09:46] | a real Rolex, | 一块正品劳力士 |
[09:48] | and ten grand stashed under his bed. | 床下还藏着一万块钱 |
[09:51] | But Joey worked for the mob. | 但乔伊为黑帮跑腿 |
[09:52] | I mean, wouldn’t that explain all the swag? | 这些贵重物品不就都能解释通了吗 |
[09:54] | Runners for the mob don’t make that kind of money. | 跑腿小弟挣不了这么多钱 |
[09:56] | There’s no way he could afford that. | 他不可能买得起那些东西 |
[09:58] | Maybe Joey was skimming off the top. | 也许是乔伊把东西黑下来了 |
[10:01] | No, you don’t have to raise your hand. | 你发言不用举手 |
[10:03] | Okay, well, um, his bosses wouldn’t like that. | 好的 他的老大不会喜欢这种事的 |
[10:06] | They would execute Joey | 他们会处决乔伊 |
[10:07] | to send a message to the whole organization. | 警告全家族的人 |
[10:09] | Whoever brought him in would do the deed. | 他的引荐人会负责处决他 |
[10:11] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[10:13] | What? I know how these guys work. | 怎么 我只是知道他们怎么办事 |
[10:14] | I’ve represented mobsters like this for years. | 我为这些黑帮辩护了很多年 |
[10:17] | Alleged mobsters. | 疑似黑帮的人 |
[10:21] | Who did you introduce Joey to? | 你把乔伊介绍给谁了 |
[10:22] | Frankie the Knife. Sweet chap. | 刀哥弗兰基 人很好[甜] |
[10:24] | Sounds like a peach. | 听上去像个桃子[很甜] |
[10:26] | All right, let’s bring in Frankie | 好 我们把弗兰基找来 |
[10:27] | and see where Joey’s education went wrong. | 看看对乔伊的管教哪里出错了 |
[10:29] | Right. | 好 |
[10:32] | Okay, that was weird. | 好吧 刚才真是怪怪的 |
[10:34] | Is it… | 我们 |
[10:36] | weird for… | 做朋友 |
[10:37] | us to be friends? | 很奇怪吗 |
[10:39] | No. | 不 |
[10:41] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[10:43] | I mean, can’t a… | 我是说 一个 |
[10:45] | Can’t a woman be friends with a… | 一个女人不能和 |
[10:48] | with a brilliant, | 和一位聪明 |
[10:50] | tall, | 高大 |
[10:52] | gorgeous angel? | 英俊的天使做朋友吗 |
[10:54] | Well, can’t an angel be friends with a… | 那一个天使难道不能和 |
[10:57] | amazing, accomplished… | 一个杰出 有才 |
[11:01] | beautiful, | 美丽 |
[11:03] | and passionate woman? | 又充满热情的女人做朋友吗 |
[11:21] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:26] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:35] | Okay. I’m so sorry, Linda. | 没事 抱歉 琳达 |
[11:45] | Detective, Lucifer. Are you about to talk | 警探 路西法 你们是要去找 |
[11:48] | – to Frankie the Knife? – Yep. | -刀哥弗兰基吗 -对 |
[11:50] | Well, I can help. I know him. | 我可以帮忙的 我认识他 |
[11:51] | I defended him once. | 我为他辩护过一次 |
[11:53] | Unknown caller? | 又是未知来电 |
[11:56] | Look, why don’t you give the newbie a shot, Detective. | 你不如给新人一个机会 警探 |
[11:58] | I mean, I for one would love an audience when I ream Frankie | 当我把弗兰基的所作所为通通榨出来时 |
[12:01] | for what he did. | 我希望有人围观 |
[12:02] | No one will be reaming anyone. | 我们不是要”榨”任何人 |
[12:04] | Fine, Charlotte. | 好吧 夏洛特 |
[12:05] | Just keep a low profile. | 你低调点就行 |
[12:07] | You won’t even know I’m there. | 我就是个隐形人 |
[12:09] | Hello, Frankie. | 你好啊 弗兰基 |
[12:12] | Mr. Ferrante. | 费兰特先生 |
[12:13] | I’m Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[12:14] | We know each other quite well, don’t we, Frankie? | 我们挺熟的吧 弗兰基 |
[12:17] | Not sure we’ve met, buddy. | 我们应该没见过 哥们 |
[12:18] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[12:20] | – And this is… – Charlotte Richards. | -这位是… -夏洛特·理查德 |
[12:22] | How are you? How are the kids? | 你好吗 孩子们好吗 |
[12:24] | Hi, Frankie. | 你好 弗兰基 |
[12:25] | Man, the guys are sure gonna be jealous | 老天 大家知道你要为我辩护 |
[12:27] | when they hear you’re defending me. | 一定会羡慕嫉妒死的 |
[12:28] | Look, Frankie, I’m not your lawyer. | 弗兰基 我不是你的律师 |
[12:30] | I’m the prosecutor. | 我是公诉人 |
[12:31] | I work with the cops now. | 我现在和警察合作了 |
[12:33] | Against you. | 是你对面的 |
[12:34] | What’s the world coming to? | 这世界是怎么了 |
[12:36] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[12:37] | What happened, Frankie? | 究竟发生了什么 弗兰基 |
[12:39] | You were supposed to mentor Joey Pileggi, | 你本该指导乔伊·普莱奇 |
[12:41] | not kill him. | 而不是杀了他 |
[12:42] | I got no idea about any killing. | 我不知道什么杀人的事 |
[12:44] | Oh, did Joey steal from you, | 是不是乔伊从你那里偷东西 |
[12:45] | so you made a brutal example of him? | 所以你就拿他杀鸡儆猴 |
[12:46] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[12:48] | I love making brutal examples of people. | 我就喜欢杀鸡儆猴这种事 |
[12:51] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[12:52] | I don’t know any Joey, and I don’t know you. | 我不认识什么乔伊 我也不认识你 |
[12:56] | You do know him. | 你认识他 |
[13:02] | Yeah, I might’ve seen him once. | 我是可能见过他一次 |
[13:03] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[13:05] | Is it true you’re the head of the Ferrante mob family? | 你是不是费兰特黑帮家族的头领 |
[13:08] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[13:09] | Answer her. | 回答她 |
[13:10] | You do not need to answer that. | 你不需要回答这个问题 |
[13:11] | I don’t? | 不需要吗 |
[13:14] | But it would be helpful if you did. | 但是你回答了会很有帮助 |
[13:16] | Right. Enough of this “Bad cop, worse cop.” | 好了 别再搞”大棒加狼牙棒”这套了 |
[13:18] | Tell me, Frankie. | 告诉我 弗兰基 |
[13:21] | What is it you really want? | 你真正想要的是什么 |
[13:25] | I want to find out who killed little Joey, | 我想找出是谁杀害了小乔伊 |
[13:27] | and I want payback. | 我想要报复 |
[13:34] | He was… | 他是个… |
[13:35] | He was such a good kid, that Joey. | 乔伊是个非常棒的孩子 |
[13:37] | A real go-getter. | 一个很能干的人 |
[13:39] | We all loved him. He had a real bright future. | 我们都喜欢他 他的前途了不得 |
[13:41] | We found quite a bit of contraband on him. | 我们在他那里发现了不少违禁品 |
[13:45] | Did he ever steal anything from you? | 他有没有从你那里偷过东西 |
[13:47] | Joey? Never. | 乔伊 从没有过 |
[13:48] | Everything he had he got from us. | 他所有的一切都是我们给的 |
[13:51] | Quite the lavish employers, aren’t you? | 你还真是个大方的老板啊 |
[13:53] | Hey, me and the fellas, we’re real generous to our family. | 我和我的伙计们对家族的人都很慷慨 |
[13:56] | ‘Cause that’s who he was: family. | 因为我们是家人 |
[14:00] | If there’s anything I can do to help with Joey’s killer, | 有什么需要我协助找出杀害乔伊凶手的 |
[14:02] | you let me know, ’cause I would love to bring him in. | 你就尽管说 因为我很想抓住他 |
[14:05] | That means he would kill him. | 这句话意思是他会杀了他 |
[14:07] | Oh, thank you, Charlotte. | 谢谢你 夏洛特 |
[14:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:13] | – Hey, Chloe? – Yes. | -克洛伊 -什么 |
[14:17] | I don’t think Frankie’s our guy. | 我想弗兰基不是我们要找的人 |
[14:19] | His alibi checks out. | 他的不在场证明证实了 |
[14:20] | Look what just came in. | 看看刚来的消息 |
[14:23] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[14:25] | We got another body. | 又发现了一具尸体 |
[14:26] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[14:37] | Double tap to the chest, just like Joey. | 两枪打中胸部 和乔伊一样 |
[14:40] | Detective, I know this woman. | 警探 我认识这个女人 |
[14:43] | What? | 什么 |
[14:44] | I did her a favor, too, years ago. | 我几年前也帮过她 |
[14:47] | This isn’t just a murder. It’s another message. | 这不仅仅是谋杀 而是另一条信息 |
[14:52] | For me. | 给我的 |
[14:56] | Some one was definitely sending a message. | 绝对是有人在发出某种信息 |
[14:59] | Frieda Marquez, 36. | 弗里达·马凯斯 36岁 |
[15:01] | The noose was made out of her own hair. | 吊索是用她自己的头发做的 |
[15:04] | How twisted is that? | 多么扭曲啊 |
[15:06] | But hanging wasn’t what killed her. | 但是上吊不是死因 |
[15:08] | She died from two gunshots to the chest. | 她死于胸口的两次枪击 |
[15:10] | So the killer arranged her after he killed her, | 所以凶手杀了她之后把她摆成这样 |
[15:12] | just like with Joey. | 和乔伊的情况一样 |
[15:14] | We need to find the man | 我们要找出真凶 |
[15:15] | who did this and punish him. | 好好地惩罚他 |
[15:16] | Lucifer, what do you know about her? | 路西法 关于她你知道些什么吗 |
[15:18] | Frieda wanted to become a hairstylist to the stars, | 弗里达想要成为明星的发型师 |
[15:20] | so I made a few choice introductions, that’s all. | 所以我就做了些引荐 仅此而已 |
[15:24] | I can’t believe you knew Frieda. | 我真不敢相信你认识弗里达 |
[15:26] | Her hair products are huge. | 她的护发产品很流行 |
[15:28] | She had salons all over the city, | 她在全城都有沙龙 |
[15:30] | a whole beauty empire. | 经营着一整个美容帝国呢 |
[15:31] | I use her finishing cream every day. | 我每天都用她的护发膏 |
[15:33] | Right. Well, then I guess she got what she wanted. | 好吧 我想她得到了想要的 |
[15:36] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[15:38] | Thanks, Ella. | 谢了 艾拉 |
[15:39] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[15:41] | If these messages really are for you, I’m worried. | 如果这些信息真是给你的 我有些担心 |
[15:44] | Who’s sending them? | 是谁发出的 |
[15:45] | What are they trying to say? | 他们想要表达什么 |
[15:46] | Detective, I wasn’t entirely forthcoming earlier. | 警探 我之前没有完全透露实情 |
[15:50] | The real reason I started granting favors again | 我重新开始卖人情的真正原因 |
[15:53] | was because of the Sinnerman. | 是因为”罪人” |
[15:55] | Lucifer, I’ve told you this before, | 路西法 我之前跟你说过了 |
[15:56] | I haven’t seen any shred of evidence | 我没看到任何确凿的证据证明 |
[15:59] | that this guy really exists. | 这个人真的存在 |
[16:00] | Well, now might be the time to become a believer, | 也许现在是时候相信了 |
[16:02] | because this appears to be his way of escalating our rivalry. | 因为这个看起来就是他升级冲突的手段 |
[16:05] | You think this is the same guy that kidnapped you | 你觉得就是这个人绑架了你 |
[16:07] | and dumped you in the desert? | 把你扔到沙漠里吗 |
[16:08] | Amongst other things, yes. | 这是他的罪行之一 没错 |
[16:10] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need proof that this guy is real. | 那我得看到证据证明确有其人 |
[16:12] | Oh, he is real. | 他真的存在 |
[16:13] | And very dangerous. | 而且极度危险 |
[16:15] | His organization has been wreaking havoc | 他的组织这些年一直 |
[16:17] | in the Midwest for years. | 在中西部制造混乱 |
[16:19] | I ran into him in Chicago. I couldn’t get my hands on him. | 我在芝加哥和他交过手 却抓不到他 |
[16:21] | See? It’s the one thing the lieutenant and I agree on: | 看见没 我和副队就这一件事有共识 |
[16:24] | our common enemy, | 共同的敌人 |
[16:25] | the Sinnerman. | “罪人” |
[16:26] | So you two discussed this? | 你们讨论过这件事 |
[16:28] | When were you gonna fill me in? | 你们准备何时告诉我 |
[16:29] | It’s a need-to-know basis only, Decker. | 这是须知原则 警探 |
[16:30] | Feel free to blame me. | 有意见找我说 |
[16:33] | The thing is, | 但其实 |
[16:34] | this does not seem like the Sinnerman. | 这并不像”罪人”所为 |
[16:35] | He kills for power and influence. | 他为权势而杀人 |
[16:37] | Taunting a nightclub owner seems petty, small. | 嘲笑夜总会老板也太不起眼了 |
[16:40] | Well, perhaps you don’t know the full story. | 或许你也不知道全部实情 |
[16:43] | Okay, we’re gonna treat this murder | 我们按常规办案手法 |
[16:45] | as we would any other crime: | 来处理此案 |
[16:46] | we follow the evidence till we find the truth, | 我们沿着证据来追查凶手 |
[16:49] | Sinnerman or not. | 不管是不是”罪人” |
[16:50] | Sorry, but I don’t have time for that. | 抱歉 但我等不了了 |
[16:53] | Lucifer, | 路西法 |
[16:54] | where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:01] | Brother! | 老哥 |
[17:02] | I’m about to tear the criminal underworld apart | 我就算把整个地下犯罪世界掀过来 |
[17:03] | looking for this Sinnerman fellow. | 也要找到这个”罪人” |
[17:05] | I’d appreciate your help. Call me back. | 有你帮忙就太好了 给我回话 |
[17:08] | Oh, also, it’s Lucifer. | 哦 对了 我是你弟 |
[17:11] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[17:12] | He’s probably too busy with Linda to answer. | 他估计在忙着回答琳达的问题呢 |
[17:15] | Mazikeen, you’re back! | 麦泽金 你回来了 |
[17:18] | I love the hair. | 新发型不错 |
[17:19] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[17:20] | We certainly can. Good timing. I need your help. | 当然能了 正是时候 我需要你帮忙 |
[17:23] | Hang on. Do you even care what I was about to say? | 等等 你想知道我要说什么吗 |
[17:25] | Of course I do. It’s just that my current problem is important. | 当然想了 只是我的问题比较重要 |
[17:27] | Well, how do you know my thing isn’t important? | 你怎么知道我的就不重要 |
[17:30] | Okay. Fine. What is it? | 好 说吧 什么事 |
[17:32] | Did… | 你… |
[17:33] | Sorry, just… | 抱歉 这… |
[17:35] | Telemarketers. They’ve been hounding me all day. | 电话促销员 他们烦了我一天了 |
[17:37] | This won’t take long. Hello? | 不会太久的 你好 |
[17:40] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[17:42] | Look, whatever it is you’re selling, | 听着 不管你推销什么 |
[17:43] | I’m not interested, so… | 我都不想买 所以… |
[17:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:47] | And I thought you were looking for me. | 我以为你一直在找我 |
[17:52] | It’s the Sinnerman. | 是”罪人”干的 |
[17:54] | You got the Sinnerman’s DNA profile? | 你查到了”罪人”的基因了 |
[17:56] | – How? – Our second vic, Frieda– | -怎么会 -第二个受害者 弗里达 |
[17:59] | total fighter. | 战斗力强悍 |
[18:00] | She struggled with the killer and scratched him. | 她在和凶手打斗过程中抓伤了他 |
[18:02] | So I checked out her fingernail scrapings and found | 所以我检查了她指甲里的碎屑 发现了 |
[18:05] | blood and skin cells. | 血液和皮肤细胞 |
[18:07] | And came up with the killer’s DNA. | 提取到了凶手的基因 |
[18:09] | Which matches a hair that I recovered from Joey’s place. | 和我在乔伊家发现的头发是同一人 |
[18:11] | So, boom, | 就是这样 |
[18:13] | we can place the killer at both scenes. | 这两起案子是一人所为 |
[18:15] | But, that’s not even the cool part. | 但是 最精彩的还在后面 |
[18:18] | I did some more digging and found a perfect match | 我做了点调查 在之前芝加哥的 |
[18:21] | with a blood spatter sample | 和”罪人”有关的案子中 |
[18:23] | from an old Sinnerman case | 找到了一份完全匹配的 |
[18:25] | in Chicago. | 血样 |
[18:26] | Proving that Pierce’s Sinnerman really is operating in L.A. | 证明皮尔斯说的”罪人”真的在洛杉矶活动 |
[18:30] | Ella, you’re a miracle worker. | 艾拉 你真是奇迹创造者 |
[18:32] | no biggie. | 没什么 |
[18:33] | My peeps in Detroit made some calls to Chicago PD for me. | 我在底特律的朋友联系了下芝加哥警局 |
[18:36] | Meant hours of sifting through case files, but, | 花了数小时翻阅案卷 但是 |
[18:40] | you know, I just put on | 我只是让 |
[18:41] | my Beastie Boys and powered through. | 我的伙计帮我去弄 |
[18:45] | Decker, did you hear what I said? | 戴克 你听到我的话了吗 |
[18:48] | What? | 什么 |
[18:50] | Sorry. No. | 抱歉 没有 |
[18:51] | never mind. | 没关系 |
[18:54] | Man, I can’t believe nothing | 天呐 不敢相信 |
[18:55] | ever sparked between you and the lieutenant. | 你和副队竟然没来电 |
[18:58] | I could’ve sworn you guys had chemistry. | 我一直觉得你们两有戏 |
[19:01] | No. | 不可能 |
[19:02] | No chemistry. | 没戏 |
[19:03] | – Well, win some, lose some, I guess. – That’s right. | -人生总是有得有失吧 -没错 |
[19:06] | That is right. Okay, I’m gonna call Lucifer. | 没错 我给路西法打电话 |
[19:08] | Awesome work. Hey, Lucifer, | 干得不错 路西法 |
[19:09] | you were right. Call me back. Try not to gloat too much. | 你说的对 给我回话 别自鸣得意 |
[19:12] | Oh, easy, Decker. What’s the rush? | 慢点 戴克 着什么急 |
[19:14] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[19:16] | So Ella found the Sinnerman’s DNA at both scenes, | 艾拉在两个现场都发现了”罪人”的基因 |
[19:19] | and I think we can use that to lean on Frankie Ferrante. | 我觉得可以利用这一点让弗兰基·费兰特开口 |
[19:21] | That’s promising. | 希望很大 |
[19:23] | Where’s Lucifer? You need help? | 路西法呢 你需要人帮忙吗 |
[19:25] | I mean, I’m free. | 我有空 |
[19:29] | I’m-I’m good, thanks. I’m, um… | 不用了 谢谢 我… |
[19:31] | I’m okay. I’m gonna… I’m gonna take Charlotte. | 我能搞定 我打算…我打算带上夏洛特 |
[19:36] | I’m sensing some tension here. | 我觉得你好像对我有看法 |
[19:39] | Really? | 有吗 |
[19:40] | I’m not. | 没有啊 |
[19:41] | I haven’t forgotten about your request for a personal day. | 我没有忘记你想请一天假的事 |
[19:44] | Things have been crazy here. | 最近太忙了 |
[19:44] | I just haven’t had a chance to look at the schedule yet. | 我一直没机会看日程安排 |
[19:46] | Yeah. No. All good. | 是啊 没事的 |
[19:47] | I haven’t been thinking about that. | 我都没在想那件事了 |
[19:49] | I-I’m actually gonna take Charlotte | 我真的打算带夏洛特去 |
[19:50] | ’cause she’s perfect for this. | 她是完美人选 |
[19:53] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报进展 |
[19:57] | You needed me, Detective? | 你刚刚说需要我吗 警探 |
[19:58] | Sure do. | 没错 |
[19:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:29] | Oh, Sinnerman! | 罪人 |
[20:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[20:38] | The slaughterhouse vibe is a little try-hard, don’t you think? | 这种屠宰场氛围有点过头了吧 不觉得吗 |
[20:45] | You know, it’s quite the party foul | 主持人不登场的话 |
[20:47] | when the host doesn’t even show up! | 那这派对可就办砸了啊 |
[20:49] | In here. | 在里面 |
[20:54] | So what is it, hide-and-seek now? | 这算什么 捉迷藏吗 |
[21:03] | Come on, let’s talk. | 来吧 我们聊聊 |
[21:06] | That is, if you’re man enough to face me! | 假如你够男人 敢面对我的话 |
[21:17] | I do love a captive audience. | 我喜欢被困住的观众 |
[21:30] | Well played. | 干得不错啊 |
[21:36] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于和你见面了 |
[21:39] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[21:41] | Always gratifying to find out that one’s nemesis | 看到我最大的敌人这么没品味 |
[21:44] | is altogether lacking in style. | 总是很令我愉悦 |
[21:46] | Never been much of a dresser. | 我向来不爱打扮 |
[21:47] | I express myself through my work. | 我通过我的所作所为来表达自己 |
[21:50] | I take it you’re referring to Frieda and Joey. | 我想你指的是弗里达和乔伊 |
[21:53] | Why harm them when you wanted me? | 你想要的是我 为什么要伤害他们 |
[21:55] | Well, you can’t have a trap without bait, can you, now? | 没有诱饵怎么设陷阱 不是吗 |
[22:01] | I hate to toot my own horn, but I got you good. | 我不想自吹自擂 但我抓住你了 |
[22:05] | Yes, indeed you did. | 是啊 确实是 |
[22:06] | Quite the mousetrap you’ve laid out for me. | 你这捕鼠陷阱设得不错 |
[22:09] | And, unfortunately for you, | 但对你而言 不幸的是 |
[22:11] | I’m no mouse. | 我不是老鼠 |
[22:16] | And, unfortunately for you, | 对你而言 不幸的是 |
[22:18] | that’s a foot of reinforced steel. | 那是30厘米的加厚钢板 |
[22:22] | Takes a little extra to hold the Devil. | 要想抓住魔鬼总是要多花点功夫 |
[22:26] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[22:29] | How did you return my wings and steal my face? | 你是怎么把翅膀变回来还偷走我的魔鬼脸的 |
[22:33] | You’re just chock-full of questions, aren’t you? | 你真是一肚子问题啊 是不是 |
[22:37] | Questions I’ll answer in time, | 我会慢慢回答你的问题 |
[22:39] | ’cause you should have plenty of that. | 反正你时间多的是 |
[22:41] | This place has been abandoned for at least ten years. | 这地方至少被废弃了十年了 |
[22:45] | Maybe they’ll knock it down with you still in it. | 也许等这里被推倒时你还在里面呢 |
[22:50] | I tell you what, why don’t you take your sunglasses off, hmm? | 你猜怎么着 你为何不把墨镜摘下来 |
[22:53] | Then we can have a proper conversation. | 然后我们就可以好好聊一聊了 |
[22:58] | Want to do your little desire shtick? | 想玩你那套欲望谈话吗 |
[23:01] | Let me save us both some time. | 我来给你省点时间吧 |
[23:03] | I like redheads, strawberries, and long walks on the beach. | 我喜欢红发女 草莓 在海边散步 |
[23:10] | I’ve got work to do, now that you’re all checked in. | 既然你已经进来了 我还有事要忙 |
[23:12] | I don’t have time for parlor tricks. | 没时间陪你玩这些小把戏 |
[23:16] | Right. | 好 |
[23:17] | You hide behind your glasses, | 你尽管躲在墨镜后面吧 |
[23:20] | but know this– | 但你记住… |
[23:22] | when I find out what someone truly desires, | 一旦我发现了某个人真实的欲望 |
[23:24] | I find out their greatest weakness. | 就相当于找出了他们最大的弱点 |
[23:27] | And that’s not a parlor trick, Sinnerman. | 那可不是什么小把戏 罪人 |
[23:30] | It’s power. | 那是力量 |
[23:33] | And I promise you | 我向你保证 |
[23:35] | I will find out what you really want, | 我会找出你真实的欲望 |
[23:38] | and when I do, | 等我找到了 |
[23:40] | I’m going to use it to destroy you. | 我会用它来毁灭你 |
[23:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:47] | I’m right here, pal. | 我就在这等着呢 伙计 |
[23:50] | What do you got? | 你看出什么来了 |
[23:54] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[23:55] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[23:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:00] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[24:02] | No! | 不 |
[24:05] | The reason I asked you to come along | 我让你来的原因 |
[24:06] | is ’cause you know Frankie. | 是因为你认识弗兰基 |
[24:08] | I really need you to work that connection. | 我真的非常需要你动用一下这层关系 |
[24:10] | He won’t know what hit him. | 我肯定说得他找不着北 |
[24:12] | Wait. Can you stick to the script | 等等 你能不能照着剧本 |
[24:14] | and say exactly what I told you to say? | 我让你说什么你就说什么 |
[24:17] | Well, of course. I’m not an idiot. | 当然了 我又不傻 |
[24:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:27] | Last time we talked, you wished there was a way | 我们上次见面时 你希望有办法 |
[24:29] | that you could help with Joey’s death. | 在调查乔伊之死的案子上帮点忙 |
[24:30] | Well, there is. | 有办法了 |
[24:32] | JOHNNY AMOROSO | |
[24:32] | Our prime suspect is | 我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[24:34] | a criminal who calls himself the Sinnerman. | 是自称”罪人”的罪犯 |
[24:42] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 真的想不起来 |
[24:44] | Frankie, | 弗兰基 |
[24:45] | you know that you and your people | 你知道你和你的人 |
[24:47] | are not under investigation here. | 并不是调查目标 |
[24:49] | We just want a way to find this guy. | 我们只是想找到这个人而已 |
[24:50] | The Sinnerman is known to have entrepreneurial ties. | “罪人”据说有不少生意渠道 |
[24:55] | Did you ever cross paths with him? | 你跟他打过交道吗 |
[24:56] | Well, Louie here crosses paths with the Cinnabon once a week. | 路易每周会去甜品店一次 |
[24:59] | Can’t get enough of ’em. Am I right, Louie? | 永远都吃不够 对不对 路易 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:04] | If you help us out, I promise it’ll be worth your while. | 如果你肯帮忙 我保证你不会觉得亏的 |
[25:06] | – Charlotte, we can’t do that. – Look, | -夏洛特 我们不能那样 -听着 |
[25:07] | Frankie, come on, handy for an entrepreneur like you | 弗兰基 拜托 你这种生意人 |
[25:10] | to have friends in the DA’s office. | 肯定希望在地检有朋友 |
[25:15] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[25:16] | – Wish I could help. – Cut the crap, Frankie. | -真希望我能帮上忙 -别废话 弗兰基 |
[25:17] | – Give us something. – Charlotte… | -给我们一点情报 -夏洛特 |
[25:20] | Thank you, Mr. Ferrante, for your time. | 谢谢你见我们 费兰特先生 |
[25:23] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 再见了 先生们 |
[25:24] | Good night, ladies. | 晚安 女士们 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry, Detective Decker. | 抱歉 戴克警探 |
[25:32] | I know I went off script a bit, | 我知道我有点没按剧本来 |
[25:34] | but I wanted to get you what you needed. | 但我想帮你拿到你所需要的情报 |
[25:36] | And I didn’t. | 可我失败了 |
[25:37] | Charlotte, are you kidding me? | 夏洛特 你跟我开玩笑吧 |
[25:39] | You were perfect. | 你真是太棒了 |
[25:40] | Frankie had to make sure that we weren’t coming after him, | 弗兰基要确认我们不是冲着他来的 |
[25:43] | and coming from you, he believed it. | 而由你来告诉他的话 他就相信了 |
[25:45] | Mobsters like that– they don’t talk to the cops. | 这种黑帮团伙 不会跟警察对话的 |
[25:47] | Then what was the point of that? | 那见这一面有什么意义呢 |
[25:49] | How does this get us any closer to the Sinnerman? | 这样怎么能让我们更接近”罪人” |
[25:51] | Frankie obviously cares about Joey. | 弗兰基显然很关心乔伊 |
[25:53] | He’s gonna want to get revenge. | 他想要复仇 |
[25:54] | I think he’s gonna find the Sinnerman on his own. | 我想他会自己去找”罪人” |
[25:57] | And when he does… | 等他找到后 |
[25:59] | you’ll be waiting. | 你就黄雀在后 |
[26:02] | You expected me to fail, didn’t you? | 你想让我失败的 对不对 |
[26:05] | Why didn’t you just trust me with the truth? | 为什么不把真正的计划告诉我呢 |
[26:07] | Charlotte, you know the things you’ve done. | 夏洛特 你知道自己干过什么 |
[26:09] | You know the reasons I can’t trust you. | 你知道我不能相信你的原因 |
[26:13] | Huh. I suppose… I do. | 我想 是的 |
[26:15] | And, look, I want to believe | 听着 我想相信 |
[26:17] | that this change of heart is for real, | 你这种内心的改变是真实的 |
[26:19] | but you’re gonna have to earn that trust back, okay? | 但你必须以实际行动赢得信任 懂吗 |
[26:22] | This is a good start, though. | 不过这是个好的开始 |
[26:26] | I got to stay here and watch Frankie, | 我要待在这里盯着弗兰基 |
[26:29] | but let me call you a car, get you a ride home. | 不过我可以给你叫辆车送你回家 |
[26:31] | I’ll find my own way home. | 我自己能回去 |
[26:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:35] | Oh. Night. | 晚安 |
[26:44] | Hey, Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[26:45] | You still working that Ferrante angle? | 还在从费兰特那里着手吗 |
[26:47] | Uh, yeah, I am. | 没错 |
[26:48] | It’s turned into a stakeout. But why? | 不过最后变成了监视 怎么 |
[26:51] | ‘Cause I brought food. | 我带了食物来 |
[26:55] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我和你一起吗 |
[27:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:05] | So this is your diabolical plan? | 这就是你的残忍计划吗 |
[27:07] | Is it? Hmm? | 是不是 |
[27:09] | To bore me to death?! | 把我无聊死 |
[27:13] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[27:15] | Lucifer, I know you’re in here. | 路西法 我知道你在里面 |
[27:19] | In here! | 在里面 |
[27:25] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[27:26] | Oh, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是及时雨啊 |
[27:28] | I didn’t realize you still kept tabs on me. | 我都没发现你还在跟踪我 |
[27:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:32] | I tracked you down because I have a bone to pick with you. | 我追踪你是因为跟你有账要算 |
[27:34] | – What? – I asked you to talk. | -什么 -我找你谈谈 |
[27:37] | And you blow me off and hide in a freezer? | 你躲着我还躲到冷冻室里去了吗 |
[27:41] | I thought we were past all of this. | 我以为我们已经不用来这套了 |
[27:42] | Oh, sure, yeah, thought I’d just hang around in here | 对 没错 我在这儿里晃悠 |
[27:45] | like a frozen side of beef just to avoid you. | 像一块冻牛肉一样就为了躲你 |
[27:48] | Hello! I was a prisoner! | 大姐醒醒 我是被关起来了 |
[27:50] | The Sinnerman had me trapped here. | “罪人”把我困在了这儿 |
[27:53] | Now would you please just stand aside? | 能请你靠边站吗 |
[27:56] | I need to figure out what he’s up to, | 我要搞清楚他的目的到底是什么 |
[27:57] | and I’ve already lost enough time as it is. | 我已经浪费了这么多时间了 |
[27:59] | Hang on. You were trapped? | 等等 你被困住了 |
[28:00] | Well, obviously! | 这不是显而易见吗 |
[28:07] | Maze! | 麦子 |
[28:11] | Oh, for… | 真特么 |
[28:15] | Maze! Come on, open up! | 麦子 拜托 打开 |
[28:18] | I’ve got places to go, people to hurt! | 我有地方要去 人要揍 |
[28:21] | Just think of someone else’s needs for a change! | 你就替别人考虑一次行吗 |
[28:25] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[28:27] | You’re going nowhere, Lucifer. | 你哪儿也别想去 路西法 |
[28:29] | You don’t get out until you listen to what I have to say, | 你不听我把话说完就别想出去 |
[28:33] | and act like you care. | 也给我表现出你在乎的样子 |
[28:38] | Can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[28:44] | What’s on your mind, Maze? | 你有什么想说的 麦子 |
[28:47] | Did you know that Linda and Amenadiel are a thing? | 你知道琳达和阿曼纳迪尔在一起了吗 |
[28:51] | Linda and Amenadiel are doing what now? | 琳达和阿曼纳迪尔在做什么 |
[28:53] | How’d you know? What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道的 为什么这么说 |
[28:55] | Well, I saw them | 我亲眼看到他们 |
[28:56] | in her office. | 在她办公室 |
[28:58] | “Talking.” | “聊天” |
[29:00] | They were clearly about to bone. | 他们显然就要干上了 |
[29:03] | Right, you do realize | 你应该明白 |
[29:04] | that talking in her office is literally Linda’s job? | 琳达在办公室谈话就是她的工作吧 |
[29:11] | Interesting point. | 这话有意思 |
[29:13] | Hmm, isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[29:14] | And, you know, so what | 而且那又如何 |
[29:16] | if Amenadiel is playing doctor with the doctor? | 就算阿曼纳迪尔和医生在床上”体检”又怎样 |
[29:18] | So our old flames are having a fling. | 那就是旧情复燃了呗 |
[29:20] | I don’t care. Why should you? | 我都不在乎 你为什么要在乎 |
[29:24] | Unless… | 除非 |
[29:27] | Unless you’re still hot for angel? | 除非你还对天使有感觉 |
[29:30] | – No! – No? | -才没有 -没有吗 |
[29:31] | – No! -Ah. | -没有 -呵呵 |
[29:32] | Well, I… I mean, she’s just… | 我的意思是 她只是 |
[29:34] | my best friend, and he’s my ex. | 我最好的朋友 他又是我的前任 |
[29:38] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[29:39] | So, you don’t want him, but nobody else can have him. | 所以你不想要他但也不允许别人占有他 |
[29:41] | That’s awfully greedy of you, Maze. | 你可真是太贪心了 麦子 |
[29:43] | I’ve been gone for too long, okay? | 我离开了太久了好吗 |
[29:45] | I just need to know what the hell is going on. | 我只是想要知道现在都是些什么状况 |
[29:48] | And what would you do if you knew? | 那你知道了又能做什么 |
[29:57] | Look, you really want my advice, Mazikeen? | 如果你真的想要听我的意见 麦泽金 |
[30:00] | Ask yourself what you truly desire. | 你就问问你自己真正渴望的是什么 |
[30:03] | And be honest. Otherwise, there’s no point. | 诚实回答 不然这问题就没有意义了 |
[30:10] | Maze? | 麦子 |
[30:11] | Mazikeen? | 麦泽金 |
[30:13] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[30:23] | Thanks, Lucifer. | 谢谢 路西法 |
[30:24] | Great talk. Glad I could help. Got to go. | 聊得不错 真高兴能帮上忙 那我先走了 |
[30:29] | I wonder when Frankie’s gonna make his move. | 不知道弗兰基什么时候才会行动 |
[30:32] | Soon. Bet they’re reaching out to their sources, | 快了 估计他们在发动他们的人脉 |
[30:35] | probably calling the Sinnerman right now. | 可能现在就在打”罪人”的电话 |
[30:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | Out with it, Decker. | 你就直说吧 戴克 |
[30:45] | I either have food in my teeth, | 要么我牙缝里卡了吃的 |
[30:47] | or you have something you want to say to me. | 要么你有话要对我说 |
[30:51] | Why is this case so important to you? | 为什么这个案子对你来说这么重要 |
[30:54] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[30:55] | It’s a high-priority case, and… | 这是件高优先级的案子 而且 |
[30:59] | I need to display leadership | 我需要在警局里 |
[31:00] | to the suits downtown. That’s all. | 展现出我的领导力 就是这样 |
[31:02] | Really? Showing up out of nowhere while I’m on a stakeout? | 真的吗 在我监视的时候突然冒出来 |
[31:06] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[31:07] | You and the Sinnerman crossed paths in Chicago. | 你在芝加哥和”罪人”打过交道 |
[31:09] | This is personal, isn’t it? | 这是私人恩怨 是吗 |
[31:14] | It is. | 是的 |
[31:17] | The Sinnerman killed my brother. | “罪人”杀了我的兄弟 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:26] | I thought I could run away from the pain of it. | 我以为我能摆脱这种痛苦 |
[31:29] | From him. | 摆脱他 |
[31:32] | Now I know that I can’t anymore, | 现在我知道这是不可能的了 |
[31:34] | so I need to find him and make him pay for what he did. | 那我就要找到他 让他付出代价 |
[31:40] | Do you know why I asked for that personal day? | 你知道我为什么要请一天假吗 |
[31:44] | The anniversary of my father’s death is coming up. | 我父亲的祭日快到了 |
[31:48] | And, uh, he was killed on duty. | 他是因公殉职的 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[31:55] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[31:57] | But just a few months ago, | 但就在几个月前 |
[31:58] | we finally found the guy who did it. | 我们终于找到了犯人 |
[32:02] | And I had dreamed of that moment for so long. | 一直以来我都在盼望这一刻的到来 |
[32:05] | Also kind of dreaded it. | 但也感到害怕 |
[32:07] | I mean, he caused my family so much pain. | 他给我的家庭造成了那么多痛苦 |
[32:10] | When I finally found him, I… | 当我终于抓到他的时候 我 |
[32:13] | I didn’t know what I’d do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[32:15] | What did you do? | 后来你怎么做的 |
[32:18] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 |
[32:20] | I arrested him. | 我逮捕了他 |
[32:22] | But it wasn’t easy. | 但是并不容易 |
[32:25] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[32:28] | I know why you don’t talk about this stuff. | 我理解你为什么不提这些事 |
[32:32] | I don’t, either, not even to Lucifer. | 我也没说过 甚至对路西法也没说 |
[32:35] | It’s just too painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[32:40] | Think about what you really want. | 想想你到底想要什么 |
[32:45] | Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret. | 别做会让自己后悔的事 |
[32:51] | I guess I have to give you that personal day now. | 看来我现在得允许你请事假了 |
[32:57] | Heads up, we got someone. | 注意 有人来了 |
[32:58] | He doesn’t look like a mobster. | 他看起来不像是黑帮分子 |
[33:00] | Maybe one of their sources. Let’s hang tight. | 也许是他们的线人 先静观其变 |
[33:02] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[33:04] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[33:05] | Detective. | 警探 |
[33:06] | Finally. Look, I’m on a stakeout. | 你终于打来了 我正在盯梢呢 |
[33:08] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[33:09] | The Sinnerman is behind this. | “罪人”就是幕后主使 |
[33:11] | You don’t say. | 我就说吧 |
[33:12] | I’ve just gotten out of cold storage | 我又一次被他抓住了 |
[33:13] | after being grabbed by him again. | 刚刚才从冷藏室逃出生天 |
[33:15] | – What? Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -什么 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[33:17] | Just dying to crush that pathetic excuse for a man. | 只是迫切想要毁掉这个可悲的人 |
[33:20] | You saw him? What does he look like? | 你看到他了吗 他长什么样 |
[33:22] | Black fellow, early 40s, | 黑人 四十出头 |
[33:24] | though he dresses like an old man. | 但是穿得像个老头 |
[33:25] | Would you believe he wore a sweater vest? | 你能相信吗 他居然穿了件毛衣背心 |
[33:27] | His greatest crime yet. | 那是他最大的罪行 |
[33:29] | That’s not a source; that’s him. | 那不是线人 就是他 |
[33:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:33] | Wait, Detective. | 等等 警探 |
[33:35] | Detective? | 警探 |
[33:39] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[33:54] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[33:58] | I’m on him! Cut him off! | 我去追他 你去包抄 |
[34:00] | Chloe, wait! | 克洛伊 等等 |
[34:18] | We’ve got units outside! | 外面有警察把守 |
[34:20] | If you give up now, we can take you in safely. | 如果你自首 我们可以把你安全带回局里 |
[34:23] | But this is so much fun. | 但这实在是太好玩了 |
[34:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:01] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[35:04] | Pierce, wait. | 皮尔斯 等等 |
[35:12] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[35:21] | You already did. | 你已经帮了 |
[35:27] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[35:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:48] | Detective. | 警探 |
[35:50] | You’re okay. What happened? | 你没事就好 出什么事了 |
[35:52] | – We got him. – What? | -我们抓到他了 -什么 |
[35:54] | You did it. You got the Sinnerman. | 你抓到他了 你抓到”罪人”了 |
[35:56] | Actually, Pierce did. | 其实是皮尔斯抓到的 |
[36:00] | Right. | 好 |
[36:02] | Right. Well, where-where is he? | 好吧 那他人呢 |
[36:04] | He’s there. | 他在那边 |
[36:10] | I want to talk to him. | 我要找他谈谈 |
[36:12] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[36:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:16] | You’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[36:19] | Officer, he’s ready. | 警官 拷好了 |
[36:39] | Linda, you there? | 琳达 你在吗 |
[36:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:47] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[36:51] | ‘Cause you’re acting kind of strange. | 因为你的表现很奇怪 |
[36:55] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:02] | I should have told you this earlier, | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[37:05] | but it was… weird | 但是看到你 |
[37:08] | seeing you and Amenadiel so… chummy. | 和阿曼纳迪尔这么亲密 感觉很奇怪 |
[37:11] | Oh. Were we? | 我们有吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah, you were. | 你们有 |
[37:16] | Made me feel like beating the crap out of him. | 让我很想暴揍他一顿 |
[37:18] | Or at least throwing rocks at cars. | 或者至少朝车子扔石头 |
[37:20] | But, no, I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[37:23] | I came to tell you how I feel. | 我来告诉你我的感受 |
[37:25] | Yes. | 很好 |
[37:26] | Please. Tell me. | 请告诉我吧 |
[37:30] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[37:33] | I’ve been thinking about it all day. | 我想了一整天 |
[37:37] | You’re my best friend, you know? | 你是我最好的闺蜜 |
[37:39] | And he’s my ex. | 而他是我的前任 |
[37:41] | And by-by “Ex,” I mean, like, | 我说的前任是指 |
[37:43] | one of a million ex-sexual partners | 数百万前任炮友中的一个 |
[37:46] | and not anything special. | 并没有什么特别的 |
[37:50] | Any-Anyway, um… | 总之 |
[37:54] | it makes me feel left out. | 这让我觉得被冷落了 |
[37:58] | So I don’t want you two getting together | 所以我不希望你们两个在一起 |
[38:01] | if that’s possible. | 如果可以的话 |
[38:05] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:07] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你完全不用担心 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | I figured you wouldn’t want my sloppy seconds, anyway. | 我估计你也不会想要我”用”过的二手货 |
[38:17] | And you know me, I was all over that angel. | 你也了解我 我可把那个天使干了个遍 |
[38:20] | I went in deep. | 非常深入 |
[38:22] | Used every tool in that Swiss Army knife. | 十八般武艺都用上了 |
[38:27] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吧 |
[38:29] | I touched nerves that he never knew he had. | 他自己都不知道的穴位也被我戳过 |
[38:32] | I can only imagine. | 我只能想象一下了 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:36] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[38:40] | You’re the best, Linda. | 你最好了 琳达 |
[38:52] | You okay in there? | 你还好吧 |
[38:58] | I’m-I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[39:00] | Thank you, Detective Espinoza. | 谢谢你 埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[39:03] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[39:04] | I just needed a moment. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[39:06] | And I thought that this was… the one place | 而我还以为只有这个地方 |
[39:09] | that I wouldn’t be disturbed. | 我不会被别人打扰 |
[39:12] | I don’t want to pry, but, uh, | 不是我想多问 但是 |
[39:15] | you don’t seem fine. | 你听起来不是很好 |
[39:20] | I’m not. | 我是不好 |
[39:23] | I switched to prosecution | 我改行当公诉人 |
[39:24] | to try and be a better person… | 是想当个好人 |
[39:27] | but I’m not helping anyone. | 但我什么忙都没有帮上 |
[39:29] | I just keep screwing things up. | 却一直在把事情搞砸 |
[39:33] | I was really good at being the old me. | 我做原来的自己太顺手了 |
[39:37] | The best. | 简直顶尖 |
[39:40] | But I know I need to make a change. | 但我知道我需要改变 |
[39:45] | And I suck at it. | 结果却做得这么烂 |
[39:50] | No one expects you to change overnight. | 谁都不会指望你一晚上就完全改头换面 |
[39:55] | It’s hard to be one of the good guys. | 做好人本来就很难 |
[39:58] | Look, I screw up, too. | 我也搞砸过 |
[40:01] | I’ve made plenty of mistakes, believe me. | 我也犯过非常多的错误 相信我 |
[40:04] | But I don’t quit… | 但我不退缩 |
[40:07] | and I know that counts for something. | 我知道我的坚持是有意义的 |
[40:11] | At least you’re trying, right? | 至少你也再努力了 不是吗 |
[40:26] | Thank you, Dan. | 谢谢你 丹 |
[40:28] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[40:33] | Oh, hey, Hernandez. | 你好啊 赫尔南德斯 |
[40:39] | I’m in the men’s room, aren’t I? | 我进到男厕所了 是不是 |
[40:40] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[42:02] | My, my… | 瞧瞧 |
[42:03] | how the tables have turned. | 反转来得真快啊 |
[42:07] | I don’t know if you remember, but I made you a promise: | 我不知道你记不记得 但我向你保证过 |
[42:11] | to look into your eyes and find out | 要看着你的眼睛 然后挖出 |
[42:13] | what the great Sinnerman desires… | 伟大的”罪人”最深的欲望 |
[42:16] | and then take it from him. | 然后将其彻底夺走 |
[42:21] | I’m a man of my word, so let’s get to it, shall we? | 我一向说话算数 那咱们就开始吧 |
[42:26] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:30] | Look into my eyes! | 看着我的眼睛 |
[42:47] | Now… | 这样 |
[42:50] | you’ll never know what I want. | 你就永远都不会知道我想要什么了 |
[42:54] | But… | 可是 |
[42:58] | Code Twenty! | 紧急情况 |
[42:59] | Twenty! | 紧急情况 |
[43:00] | Code Twenty! | 紧急情况 |
[43:01] | Somebody get a medic in here! | 快把医生叫进来 |