时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | What, have I mussed my suit again? | 怎么了 我又把西装弄脏了吗 |
[00:49] | It’s impossible to keep clean, this thing. | 这玩意简直没法不弄脏 |
[00:52] | You have wings. | 你有翅膀 |
[00:55] | Right, yes, forgot. | 是啊 忘了 |
[00:56] | Bit of a conversation-stopper for you humans, isn’t it? | 这个挺让人类瞠目结舌的 是吧 |
[01:01] | There we go. That better? | 好了 这样好点了吧 |
[01:05] | You take care. | 你保重 |
[01:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:09] | Nice suit. | 西装不错啊 |
[01:10] | Oh, well, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:12] | My grandpa had one just like it. | 我爷爷有件一样的 |
[01:14] | Grandfather? But… | 爷爷 但是 |
[01:16] | This was the height of fashion last time I visited. | 这是我上次来访时最时髦的衣服 |
[01:19] | You here for business or pleasure? | 你是来办事 还是来玩的 |
[01:21] | Oh, pleasure. | 来玩的 |
[01:22] | Always pleasure. | 永远是来玩的 |
[01:24] | Oh, then you came to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[01:44] | Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! | 脱 脱 脱 脱 脱 |
[01:53] | How can someone who can literally control time | 为什么一个能控制时间的人 |
[01:55] | have such atrocious timing? | 这么不会挑时间 |
[01:57] | Toying with humans again, I see. | 又在跟人类胡闹了 |
[02:01] | Oh, these poor creatures. | 这些可怜的生灵啊 |
[02:05] | They know not what they do. | 他们不知道自己在干什么 |
[02:06] | I beg to differ. | 我可不这么认为 |
[02:07] | Everyone here is well aware that they’re doing me. | 这里每个人都知道他们在干我 |
[02:10] | Enough foolishness. | 胡闹够了 |
[02:11] | It’s time for me to take you back to Hell. | 我该带你回地狱了 |
[02:14] | As always. | 一如既往 |
[02:15] | Correction: allow you to take me back, as always. | 更正 是一如既往地允许你带我回去 |
[02:19] | Please. | 得了 |
[02:20] | Everyone knows I’m the strongest of God’s children. | 每个人都知道我是上帝最强大的孩子 |
[02:23] | Not everybody. | 并不是每个人 |
[02:25] | I mean, you’ve never fought me, have you, huh? | 你从未跟我较量过 是吧 |
[02:28] | Care to give it a try? | 想来试试吗 |
[02:28] | You know damn well that celestial beings | 你很清楚 天使 |
[02:30] | aren’t allowed to interact here on Earth. | 不得在人间斗殴 |
[02:32] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:34] | It’s dangerous for humanity to be exposed to divinity. | 在人类面前展示神性是危险的 |
[02:37] | Well, I wouldn’t sit on that couch– | 那就别坐那个沙发了 |
[02:38] | left a lot of divinity there. | 我在上面喷了不少”神性”呢 |
[02:40] | Enough! | 够了 |
[02:44] | Now, you can either deal with me, | 你要么听我的 |
[02:46] | or you can deal with Father. | 要么就跟父亲说去吧 |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[02:55] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | Well, at least allow me to say my good-byes. | 至少让我好好道个别 |
[02:58] | I mean, that’s just manners, isn’t it? Not that you’d know. | 这是礼貌问题 你是不会懂了 |
[03:02] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[03:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Nice dress. | 裙子不错 |
[03:17] | It’s a robe. | 这是袍子 |
[03:18] | You wear it well. | 挺适合你的 |
[03:23] | Humans. | 人类啊 |
[03:32] | – What are you looking at? – Nothing. | -你瞅啥 -没什么 |
[03:36] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[03:55] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[04:06] | And this little demon went, “Wee, wee, wee, wee, wee,” | 然后这只小恶魔说”哎呦呦” |
[04:12] | all into the valley of sin. | 一直走入了罪之谷 |
[04:14] | There’s been a change of plans, Luci. | 计划有变 小路 |
[04:16] | Oh, G… | 天呐 |
[04:21] | Not what I expected, but, uh, | 虽然没想到 但是 |
[04:23] | all right, fine, have fun. | 好啊 好好玩吧 |
[04:24] | Just go in the other room. | 到另一个房间去 |
[04:28] | Or not. | 不去也行 |
[04:30] | Sorry, are you going somewhere? | 抱歉 你要去什么地方吗 |
[04:33] | listen, I have an errand to run. | 听着 我有件事要办 |
[04:36] | Why are there holes in your dress? | 你裙子上怎么有个洞 |
[04:38] | It’s a robe. | 那是袍子 |
[04:39] | Oh, I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[04:40] | Why are there holes in your dress? | 你的裙子上怎么有个洞 |
[04:43] | Look, I don’t trust you to see yourself back to Hell, okay? | 听着 我不信任你会自己回地狱去 好吗 |
[04:46] | So I want you to stay here for a few hours, | 所以你给我在这儿待几小时 |
[04:49] | and then we’ll go. | 然后我们就走 |
[04:50] | More time in L.A. | 在洛杉矶多待点时间 |
[04:52] | Lucky me. | 我好幸运 |
[04:59] | You see, I respect the rule of human law, | 我尊重人类的法律制度 |
[05:01] | which is why I’m seeking your assistance | 所以我来寻求你们的帮助 |
[05:03] | in a matter of utmost importance. | 因为此事非同小可 |
[05:05] | A robbery has occurred. | 我被抢劫了 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:14] | What was stolen? | 丢了什么东西 |
[05:15] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[05:16] | The estimated value? | 大概价值多少 |
[05:18] | It’s hard to say, really, uh… | 其实 不好说… |
[05:21] | It’s not of this world, so there’s that. | 因为也不是这个世界的东西 |
[05:26] | Priceless beyond measure. | 无价之宝吧 |
[05:28] | I’ll just put down $40. | 我就写四十美金了 |
[05:30] | Where did the incident occur? | 抢劫发生地点是哪里 |
[05:32] | In an alleyway south of “Cahunana” and Franklin. | 在”卡胡娜娜”街和富兰克林大道南边小巷里 |
[05:34] | Cahuenga? | 你是说卡环加吗 |
[05:35] | “Cahunana” and Franklin. | “卡胡娜娜”街和富兰克林大道 |
[05:38] | Now, this thief was armed, | 另外 这个小偷有武器 |
[05:39] | and, oh, yes, uh, I made a rendering. | 对了 我还画了一张图 |
[05:43] | And I do believe that this should help you with your quest. | 应该对你们的搜索有帮助 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | So a jack-o’-lantern stole your necklace? | 你的项链被一个南瓜灯偷了吗 |
[05:55] | So you know this man? | 原来你知道这个人 |
[05:58] | Where can I find this Mr. O’Lantern? | 我应该去哪里找这位南瓜先生 |
[06:02] | Did Paolucci put you up to this? | 是保卢齐让你来捣乱的吗 |
[06:04] | You know it’s a crime to file a false report, right? | 你知道谎报警情属于违法行为吧 |
[06:10] | You think I would lie? | 你觉得我会撒谎吗 |
[06:11] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪下 |
[06:15] | Just two seconds. | 很快就好 |
[06:18] | Hey, honey, what’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[06:19] | I’m not gonna make date night. | 今晚约会我去不了了 |
[06:21] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[06:21] | My mom just called, and she has to shoot tonight, | 我妈也刚打来 说她今晚有拍摄 |
[06:24] | so she can’t watch Trixie anyhow. | 所以也不能帮忙照顾翠茜 |
[06:26] | Well, I’m gonna be home pretty late. | 我估计回家得挺晚了 |
[06:27] | You want me to pick up some dinner? | 要不要带点晚餐回去 |
[06:29] | No, that’s okay. There’s stuff for tacos in the fridge, | 没事 冰箱里有做卷饼的材料 |
[06:31] | and we’ll make it a thing. | 我们想个说法 |
[06:32] | We’ll call it “Taco Tuesday.” | 比如”周二卷饼日” |
[06:33] | Trixie will love it. | 翠茜肯定喜欢 |
[06:34] | Cool. | 好 |
[06:36] | So, what are you doing? | 所以你在忙什么 |
[06:37] | I caught a body on Franklin and Cahuenga. | 我在卡环加街和富兰克林大道发现一具尸体 |
[06:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:39] | That’s so weird, a guy just came in, | 这么巧 刚才有个人来报案 |
[06:41] | reporting a mugging near there. | 说他在那附近被人抢劫了 |
[06:43] | I wonder if it has anything to do… | 不知道和你那边的凶案… |
[06:45] | with your homicide. | 是不是有什么关系 |
[06:50] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[06:53] | If only angels came with a snooze button. | 真希望天使也能有”小睡”按钮关闭一下 |
[06:55] | What? What is it, Brother? | 怎么了 有什么事 哥哥 |
[06:58] | A human shot me and stole my necklace. | 有个人类开枪打了我 抢了我的项链 |
[07:00] | Well, so much for not exposing humanity to our divinity. | 你还说什么不能在凡人面前暴露神性 |
[07:05] | Which is why I need to get it back, all right? | 所以我才需要把项链找回来 懂吗 |
[07:09] | Now, I tried to utilize human law enforcement, | 我本想利用人类执法部门 |
[07:10] | but it failed, so… | 但是失败了… |
[07:16] | …I need your help, Luci. | 所以我需要你的帮助 小路 |
[07:19] | Oh, do you now? | 是吗 |
[07:23] | Well, you’ve always been crafty… | 你一直都比较足智多谋 |
[07:27] | smart… | 比较聪明 |
[07:28] | Craftier, smarter than you. | 是比你足智多谋 比你聪明 |
[07:30] | Yes, and more handsome. | 没错 而且还比你帅 |
[07:32] | Go on. | 继续 |
[07:34] | And because you’ve spent more time with humanity, | 而且你跟人类待的时间比较长 |
[07:37] | you may understand them better than I do. | 也许你会比我更了解他们 |
[07:39] | Well, most of that time, I was naked, but true nonetheless. | 虽然大多数时间里我是裸着的 但说得没错 |
[07:42] | Luci, are you gonna help me or not? | 小路 你到底要不要帮我 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:48] | But you have to follow me. | 但你必须得听我的 |
[08:25] | Detective Espinoza. | 埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[08:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:31] | Officer Decker. | 戴克警员 |
[08:33] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[08:35] | Dan, not at work, remember? | 丹 工作场合别这样 记得吗 |
[08:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | Hey, remember the, uh, robbery | 你记不记得我之前跟你说 |
[08:41] | I told you about, happened around the corner? | 这附近发生过一起抢劫案 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[08:43] | So I searched the area, | 我搜查了现场 |
[08:45] | and I found this. | 发现了这个 |
[08:47] | It looks like a key fob. | 看起来像个密钥卡 |
[08:49] | I don’t know to what, but it looks like there’s blood on it, | 我不知道是开什么的 但上面似乎有血迹 |
[08:51] | and… do you think this could be connected to your homicide? | 你觉得 会不会跟这次谋杀案有关 |
[08:54] | Could be, but even if it is, | 有可能 但即使有关系 |
[08:56] | all signs point to a random attacker. | 这些证据也只能说明是随机攻击 |
[08:58] | A serial mugger on a spree. | 连环劫匪密集作案 |
[09:00] | Looks like my guy resisted and ended up dead. | 受害人大概是抵抗后被杀了 |
[09:04] | – That’s the guy that got mugged? – Yeah. | -被抢的就是这个人吗 -对 |
[09:05] | – He’s built like a tank. – Yeah. | -他长得这么壮实 -是啊 |
[09:07] | And so is the guy that reported the robbery. | 今天来报案的人也长得很壮 |
[09:10] | – They’re the last two guys that I’d try to mug. – Yeah. | -我要是抢劫肯定不会挑这俩人 -是啊 |
[09:12] | Yeah, well, a gun can be a pretty great equalizer. | 如果是持枪劫匪 那就不相上下了 |
[09:17] | I don’t think this was random, Dan. | 我觉得这不是随机作案 丹 |
[09:19] | Okay, I’ll look into it, but… | 好 我会调查 不过… |
[09:22] | only when I’m done; it’s gonna be a while. | 得等我这边忙完 估计得花点时间 |
[09:23] | Okay, why don’t I get a jump on it? | 好 不如我来查吧 |
[09:25] | No. | 不行 |
[09:26] | Dan, you said to make detective, | 丹 你说过要想升警探 |
[09:30] | I have to show initiative, right? | 我就得表现得积极点 对吧 |
[09:32] | Right. Right. | 没错 没错 |
[09:34] | Let me know what you hear, Officer Decker. | 有消息请告诉我 戴克警官 |
[09:40] | Lovely. | 不错 |
[09:44] | Amazing. | 好极了 |
[09:46] | Does no one work in this town? | 这城里是不是没人工作 |
[09:48] | Is this where thieves come to spend their spoils | 这里是窃贼用赃款 |
[09:50] | on wine and women? | 享用美酒女人的地方吗 |
[09:51] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[09:56] | Brother, listen to that. | 兄弟 你听听 |
[10:00] | I haven’t heard music like that since… | 我已经好久都没有听到那样的音乐了 |
[10:03] | well, since the Silver City. | 从银城算起就没有了 |
[10:04] | What, there’s no music in Hell? | 怎么 地狱里没有音乐吗 |
[10:06] | Only for torture, and usually out of tune. | 只是用来折磨人的 而且一般都跑调 |
[10:09] | Lately, we’ve been playing music by this chap named Bieber. | 最近我们一直在播一个叫比伯的人的歌 |
[10:12] | Gosh, you should hear the screams. | 老天 你该听听他们尖叫得那个惨哪 |
[10:14] | Why don’t you go and, um, grab us a couple of drinks, | 为什么你不去给我们弄点喝的来 |
[10:16] | and I’ll do some reconnaissance. | 我来查探一番 |
[10:26] | Do you take requests? | 你接受点歌吗 |
[10:28] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听谁的 |
[10:30] | Myself. | 听我的 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:46] | You didn’t come here to find this thief, did you? | 你根本不是来抓小偷的 对吗 |
[10:48] | You’re just trying to stall your return to Hell. | 你只是在试图拖延回地狱的时间 |
[10:51] | I really hoped to get a few more drinks in | 我真希望在你发现之前 |
[10:53] | before you worked that one out. | 再多喝几杯的 |
[10:54] | Luci, this isn’t some game. | 小路 这可不是什么游戏 |
[10:56] | Now, how many times do I have to tell you? | 我都告诉你多少遍了 |
[10:58] | Humanity should not be exposed to… | 人类不该暴露在… |
[11:00] | It’s just a necklace, for crying out loud. | 只是一条项链而已嘛 没什么的 |
[11:02] | You promised me that you would help. | 你保证会帮助我的 |
[11:03] | And I am by distracting you from the painful reality | 我正在帮啊 将你的注意力从永远都找不回 |
[11:06] | that you’re never going to find it. | 你的项链这个痛苦现实中分散出来 |
[11:13] | …found earlier today near Cahuenga and Franklin. | 今日早些时候在卡环加和富兰克林交界附近 |
[11:16] | The police have identified the murder victim | 警察已确认遇害者身份 |
[11:18] | as MMA fighter Aiden Scott. | 是综合格斗手艾登·斯科特 |
[11:21] | Scott’s body was found this morning, | 斯科特的尸体于今早被发现 |
[11:24] | the victim of an apparent shooting. | 死因为枪击 |
[11:27] | Luci, look. | 小路 看 |
[11:27] | His family has been notified. | 已经联系上他的家人 |
[11:30] | Born in Lancaster, California, | 艾登·斯科特出生于加州兰卡斯特 |
[11:32] | Aiden Scott moved to Los Angeles… | 移居到洛杉矶 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | I know this man. | 我认识这个人 |
[11:39] | The runner, right before the theft. | 一个跑者 就在我项链被偷前 |
[11:41] | What, you think he had something to do with it? | 什么 你觉得他和此事有什么关联吗 |
[11:43] | Exactly, Brother. | 一点不错 兄弟 |
[11:45] | Whoever killed this Aiden Scott must also be the same thief | 不论是谁 杀了艾登·斯科特的凶手 |
[11:47] | who tried to kill me, and then took my necklace. | 一定也是试图杀我然后抢走我项链的小偷 |
[11:51] | The LAPD currently have no leads. | 洛杉矶警察局目前毫无线索 |
[11:54] | How are we gonna find him | 如果人类自己都不能找到他 |
[11:55] | if his own kind can’t even locate him? | 我们该怎么找 |
[11:57] | Which is why I recommend drinking. | 这就是我推荐你喝酒的原因了 |
[11:59] | Coming up, | 接下来 |
[12:00] | we will learn more about the life of Aiden Scott | 我们将看到更多关于艾登·斯科特的生平 |
[12:03] | and who he left behind. We’ll talk to some of… | 以及他的遗属的报道 我们将谈谈一些 |
[12:07] | Actually, do you know, I think I might be able | 其实 你知道吗 我觉得我可能 |
[12:09] | to help you, Brother, but I’m gonna need | 能帮助你 兄弟 但我需要 |
[12:10] | more than a few extra hours here on Earth. | 在人间多待不止几个小时 |
[12:15] | Name your price. | 说你想要什么吧 |
[12:17] | Well, I can’t actually think of anything right now, | 我现在一时半会想不出来 |
[12:21] | so how about a blank check, | 给我一张空头支票如何 |
[12:23] | cashed at a time of my choosing? | 在我选择的时候兑现 |
[12:26] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[12:27] | Well, say it properly. | 用术语说 |
[12:32] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[12:35] | Deal. | 成交 |
[12:36] | Deal. | 成交 |
[12:38] | Right, come on. | 好 我们走 |
[12:41] | Okay, how about that one? | 这辆如何 |
[12:43] | Too douchey. | 太二 |
[12:45] | Too hick. | 太土 |
[12:49] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[12:51] | Don’t you need some sort of key to start it? | 你不需要用钥匙什么的来启动吗 |
[12:56] | You know me, Brother. | 你知道我的 兄弟 |
[12:58] | I can turn anything on. | 我能把任何东西撩起来 |
[13:11] | Obviously, “R” is for reverse, not “Really fast.” | 显然 R是倒挡而不是”很快” |
[13:35] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[13:36] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[13:39] | Well, Brother, | 兄弟啊 |
[13:40] | when a man and a woman really care about each other, | 当一对男女真心关爱对方的时候 |
[13:43] | they do a special cuddle for the cameras, | 他们会在镜头前做一种特殊的拥抱 |
[13:45] | which they sell for money. | 用来赚钱 |
[13:46] | Luci, I know what porn is. | 小路 我知道什么是黄片 |
[13:47] | Oh, do you now? | 你知道吗 |
[13:48] | Focus. | 别跑题 |
[13:50] | What I don’t get is how this helps us | 我不明白的是这如何能帮我们 |
[13:51] | track down this thief; why are we here? | 追踪这个小偷 为什么我们来这里 |
[13:54] | Well, two reasons, actually. | 其实有两个原因 |
[13:57] | Boobs. | 胸 |
[13:58] | Why am I not surprised? | 真是毫不意外啊 |
[14:00] | No, remember that news report thingy? | 还记得那条新闻报道吗 |
[14:03] | Well, there was a picture of our dead man | 上面有张死者的照片 |
[14:05] | standing next to a very distinctive décolletage. | 他旁边那位低胸装的女人非常有特点 |
[14:09] | You identified a human by her boobs? | 你竟然以胸识人 |
[14:11] | Not any boobs, Brother. | 不是随便什么胸部 哥哥 |
[14:12] | These ones are very special. | 这对胸非常特别 |
[14:14] | That mole, those curves, | 那颗痣 那曲线 |
[14:16] | they could only belong to the one and only Misty Canyons. | 只能属于独一无二的蜜丝缇·奶霸 |
[14:20] | And exactly how does this help me find my necklace? | 这对我找项链有什么帮助 |
[14:22] | Well, if we want to find Aiden’s killer, | 如果我们想找到艾登的凶手 |
[14:24] | what better way to get information than from his lover? | 还有什么能比和他的情人谈谈更有用呢 |
[14:27] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[14:28] | a church confessional has nothing compared to pillow talk. | 忏悔室都比不上枕边话 |
[14:33] | Oh, my gosh, that’s her, in the flesh. | 天啊 是她 是真人 |
[14:36] | That’s Misty Canyons. | 她就是蜜丝缇·奶霸 |
[14:38] | Oh, my gosh! That’s Penis Demilo. | 天啊 那是丁丁·狄马罗 |
[14:42] | What is this, nirvana? | 这里是天堂吗 |
[14:44] | Do all porn stars reside in L.A.? | 所有女优都住在洛杉矶吗 |
[14:47] | Right, how do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[14:48] | Oh, come on, Luci. | 拜托 小路 |
[14:50] | There must be hundreds of porn stars in Hell. | 地狱里肯定有好几百个艳星 |
[14:53] | Sadly, no, on account of all the good work they do here on Earth, I assume. | 可惜没有 我猜是因为他们在人间干的好事 |
[14:58] | Right, maybe she’ll sign my chest, | 好了 也许她能在我胸上签名 |
[15:00] | or something else. | 或在”其它地方” |
[15:04] | Sorry, it’s a closed set. | 抱歉 这里不对外开放 |
[15:06] | I’m here to talk to Misty Canyons about pillow talk. | 我是来和蜜丝缇·奶霸聊枕边话的 |
[15:08] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[15:13] | Ms. Canyons. | 奶霸小姐 |
[15:15] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 我是路西法·晨星 |
[15:17] | Can I just say that I am a huge, huge fan of yours? | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[15:21] | Oh, my gosh. Thank you so much. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[15:23] | L.A. Whorey. What a classic. | 《情迷洛杉矶》太经典了 |
[15:26] | I really put my all into that one. | 我确实沉浸其中 |
[15:28] | Yes, you did, didn’t you? And it showed. | 是的 确实是 完全表现出来了 |
[15:30] | One might say that you were born for it. | 甚至可以说你就是为此而生的 |
[15:32] | Well, my dream is to sing, | 我的梦想是唱歌 |
[15:34] | but until then, porn pays way better than waitressing. | 但在那之前 拍片比当服务生挣得多多了 |
[15:38] | Plus, I kind of like it. | 再说我也挺喜欢的 |
[15:41] | Goodness me, your parents must be so proud. | 天啊 你父母一定以你为荣 |
[15:44] | I wish. | 希望是吧 |
[15:45] | Well, they told me to do what I love, | 他们让我做自己爱做的 |
[15:47] | and turns out I love sex. | 结果我爱做爱 |
[15:50] | Oh, so you’re a rebel. | 这么说你是个反叛者 |
[15:52] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[15:54] | And if you really want to rebel, move to L.A., right? | 如果真的想反叛 就搬来洛杉矶 不是吗 |
[15:58] | All I know is that I have never been happier, freer. | 我只知道我从未如此开心 自由 |
[16:03] | We’re ready for you on set, Misty. | 一切准备就绪 蜜丝缇 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:05] | Well, if you ever do decide to do something worthy of damnation, | 如果你改天决定做些会下地狱的事 |
[16:08] | I’d love to see you again. | 我很期待和你再会 |
[16:14] | Where’s the rest of it? | 其他部分呢 |
[16:15] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[16:32] | You must be the window washer. | 你一定就是擦窗工人了 |
[16:34] | Well, good thing, because I was feeling dirty. | 很好 我正觉得”有点脏”呢 |
[16:38] | I am here to discuss a lost necklace. | 我是来讨论一条丢失的项链的 |
[16:40] | So, you’re a window-washer jeweler? | 所以你是擦窗的珠宝商 |
[16:46] | No. | 不是 |
[16:47] | Well, this took a turn, didn’t it? | 这真是没想到啊 |
[16:49] | Well, I haven’t seen your necklace. | 我没见过你的项链 |
[16:52] | Was it made of pearls, by chance? | 有可能是珍珠做的吗 |
[16:55] | It’s actually a rod. | 实际上是棒状 |
[16:57] | Unbreakable, very special. | 坚不可摧 非常特别 |
[17:01] | Time to see the family jewels. | 该亮亮你的传家宝了 |
[17:03] | What? No, no, no! | 什么 不 不 |
[17:04] | Y-You’re not gonna find my necklace down there. | 你不可能在下边找到我的项链 |
[17:07] | The man who killed Aiden Scott has it. | 项链在杀了艾登·斯科特的人手里 |
[17:10] | What? | 什么 |
[17:12] | Aiden’s dead? | 艾登死了 |
[17:16] | Aiden was such a good guy. | 艾登这个人可好了 |
[17:18] | He accepted everyone, you know? | 他对任何人都没有偏见 |
[17:20] | I can’t think of anyone who’d want to hurt him. | 我想不出会有人想要害他 |
[17:23] | Even the people he fought respected him. | 即使和他对战的人也尊敬他 |
[17:26] | He lost a lot. | 他输了很多次 |
[17:30] | But he never quit. | 但他从不放弃 |
[17:31] | Aiden actually thought he could win the fight he had coming up, though, | 艾登觉得自己会赢接下来这场战斗 |
[17:34] | which is why he was so pissed when someone asked him to throw it. | 所以有人让他放水时 他才会那么愤怒 |
[17:38] | Someone asked him to throw that fight, but he refused? | 有人让他故意输掉 但他拒绝了 |
[17:41] | For a ton of money, yeah. | 给他一大笔钱 是的 |
[17:44] | But he didn’t care, he just wanted to win, fair and square. | 但他不在乎 他只想光明正大地赢得比赛 |
[17:48] | Whoever tried to bribe Aiden to throw that fight | 想收买艾登放水的人一定很生气 |
[17:50] | must have been pretty angry when temptation didn’t sway him. | 那一大笔钱没对艾登造成任何影响 |
[17:53] | Maybe the tempter killed him in frustration, | 也许是凶手气急败坏杀了他 |
[17:55] | and then took my necklace. | 然后拿走了我的项链 |
[17:57] | You have any idea who approached him? | 你知道是谁向他提议的吗 |
[17:59] | No. I mean, the fight was supposed to be tomorrow | 不知道 比赛本该在明天进行 |
[18:02] | at Rico’s in Hollywood. | 在好莱坞的里科酒吧 |
[18:05] | Maybe someone there would know. | 也许那里会有人知道 |
[18:12] | Everyone’s real torn up about Aiden. | 大家都对艾登的死非常伤心 |
[18:15] | We’re like family here. | 大家都像是一家人 |
[18:16] | So, uh, you were close with him, too? | 所以你也和他很亲吗 |
[18:20] | He was a scrawny little thing when I started training him. | 在我刚训练他的时候 他就是个柴杆儿 |
[18:23] | But one dedicated son of a “B.” | 但却是一个专注的小混蛋 |
[18:26] | Nothing could stop that guy. | 没人能阻止那家伙 |
[18:28] | Well, almost nothing. | 几乎没有 |
[18:31] | do you know if Aiden ran the same route every day? | 你知不知道艾登是否每天都跑同样的路线 |
[18:33] | I think so. Why? | 应该是吧 怎么了 |
[18:36] | Well, ’cause if somebody wanted to kill him, | 因为如果有人想要杀他 |
[18:38] | you know, they’d know where he’d be. | 他们就知道他会在哪里 |
[18:39] | I thought you cops were saying this was just a random robbery. | 警方不是说这是起随机抢劫案吗 |
[18:43] | Did you notice any unusual behavior with Aiden lately? | 你最近有注意到艾登有什么不寻常的举动吗 |
[18:46] | arguments, grudges? | 与人争吵 和人结怨 |
[18:48] | Well, actually, there was one guy he butted heads with: | 话说他确实和一个人发生过冲突 |
[18:52] | a promoter, Tio Sorrento. | 一个叫提奥·索伦托的拳赛承办人 |
[18:55] | Sketchy guy. Never paid his fighters. | 狡猾的家伙 从来不付钱给拳手 |
[18:58] | Tio and his tattooed buddy got into it with Aiden | 几周前 提奥和他的文身朋友 |
[19:00] | a couple weeks back. | 跟艾登发生了争执 |
[19:02] | But I didn’t think anything of it. | 但是当时我没想那么多 |
[19:03] | You know where I can find him? | 知道我上哪能找到他吗 |
[19:16] | I could get used to this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[19:32] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[19:36] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[19:38] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[19:40] | I… | 我 |
[19:43] | Plan is to get a drink. | 计划先喝杯酒 |
[19:46] | Can’t think when I’m sober. | 清醒的时候我没法思考 |
[19:52] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:53] | Apparently, they have, uh, | 看来他们这 |
[19:54] | 12 different types of whiskey. | 有十二种不同的威士忌 |
[19:56] | Yes, humans are funny | 没错 人们无穷的消遣能力 |
[19:58] | with their infinite capacity for distractions. | 还真是有趣 |
[20:00] | It’s not distraction, Brother. | 不是消遣 老哥 |
[20:02] | It’s choice. | 而是选择性 |
[20:03] | LAPD! Freeze! | 洛杉矶警局 别动 |
[20:07] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[20:08] | If you’re through with your distraction, | 如果你消遣够了 |
[20:12] | I’d like to find my necklace. | 我想去找我的项链 |
[20:14] | Two fingers of your finest Scotch, please, neat. | 请来双份最好的威士忌 不加冰 |
[20:17] | And, uh, who looks after the fights? | 拳赛负责人是谁 |
[20:20] | Tio Sorrento. Everything goes through him. | 提奥·索伦托 他负责所有的事宜 |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | Apparently, you arranged the fight | 显然 你安排了 |
[20:32] | that a recently deceased Aiden Scott | 最近去世的拳手艾登·斯科特 |
[20:34] | was going to wage. | 去参加拳赛 |
[20:36] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[20:37] | Your fighter wants on the card tomorrow night. | 你的拳手想参加明晚的拳赛 |
[20:39] | My fighter? But… | 我的拳手 但是 |
[20:42] | Oh, yes. No, Amenadiel is quite the warrior. | 没错 阿曼纳迪尔可是勇猛的战士 |
[20:45] | Undefeated in battle, one of God’s finest. | 长胜不败 上帝最优秀的战士 |
[20:49] | Actually, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[20:51] | How come I’ve never seen you two before? | 我以前怎么从来没见过你们俩 |
[20:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:54] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 我叫路西法·晨星 |
[20:56] | – Pleasure. – Where are you two from? | -很荣幸 -你们俩是哪里人 |
[20:58] | – Down south. – Up north. | -南方人 -北方人 |
[21:01] | Sorry, I don’t book strangers. | 不好意思 我不预约陌生人 |
[21:04] | I’m afraid I must insist. | 我恐怕我必须坚持 |
[21:18] | You just knocked out the former heavyweight champ | 你刚刚一拳就打倒了 |
[21:19] | with one punch. | 前任重量级冠军 |
[21:20] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[21:21] | God’s finest. | 上帝最优秀的战士 |
[21:24] | My man. | 行啊大兄弟 |
[21:36] | How does this plan help me get my necklace back? | 这个计划要怎么帮我拿回项链 |
[21:39] | Well, our killer/necklace thief | 毫无疑问 我们的凶手加项链贼 |
[21:41] | undoubtedly murdered Aiden Scott | 因为艾登·斯科特拒绝参加拳赛 |
[21:43] | for refusing to throw his fight. | 而将其杀害 |
[21:44] | So, in order to flush out our killer/necklace thief, | 所以为了把我们的凶手加项链贼引出来 |
[21:48] | we need to get them to approach you | 我们要让他们来接近你 |
[21:49] | the same way that he or she approached our dead fighter. | 就像他或她去接近死去的拳手那样 |
[21:52] | It’s quite simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[21:54] | – Or stupid. – Yes. | -或是很愚蠢 -是的 |
[21:56] | Well, the jewelry recovery playbook’s | 项链寻回手册 |
[21:57] | a little thin here, Brother, | 是有点单薄 老哥 |
[21:58] | so unless you have any better ideas… | 所以除非你有更好的办法 |
[22:01] | Didn’t think so. | 我想也没有 |
[22:03] | But why do I need to train, Luci? | 但为什么我需要训练 小路 |
[22:05] | I am the Silver City’s greatest fighter. | 我可是天堂最厉害的战士 |
[22:07] | Again, disputable. | 再说一次 这点有待商榷 |
[22:10] | You raised a few too many eyebrows | 你一拳就将对手打倒 |
[22:11] | with your one-punch knockout. | 有点太引人注目了 |
[22:12] | So no more displays of celestial strength. | 所以不许再展示神力 |
[22:15] | If we want to be approached, | 如果我们希望他们来接近 |
[22:16] | then you need to learn to fight like a human. | 那你要学会像人类一样战斗 |
[22:19] | Comprende? | 明白吗 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:21] | Give us your worst. | 把你最差的一面露给我们看看 |
[22:46] | Go! | 上 |
[22:53] | No. No cheating. | 不 不能作弊 |
[23:11] | Very good. | 很好 |
[23:16] | Finally. | 总算好了 |
[23:16] | Lovely. Yes. Yes. | 对 就是这样 |
[23:19] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[23:20] | There we go. | 用力 |
[23:26] | Oh, Brother. | 老哥 |
[23:28] | Your fighter looks good. | 你的打手状态不错啊 |
[23:30] | Well, I certainly hope so, | 希望如此 |
[23:31] | cause I’m ready to make some cash. | 因为我还想赚点钱 |
[23:34] | Which is all I really care about. | 这才是我最关心的 |
[23:36] | Cold hard cash. | 实实在在的钞票 |
[23:39] | Win or lose? | 赌赢还是赌输 |
[23:42] | Whatever it takes. | 能挣钱就行 |
[23:46] | So he’d take a fall? | 所以他打假拳吗 |
[23:50] | For the right price. | 价格公道就行 |
[23:52] | Rumor has it that Aiden Scott was offered a hell of a deal, | 传言说有人给艾登·斯科特一大笔钱 |
[23:55] | so we want the same. | 我们也想要 |
[23:57] | Well, that someone is me. | 那个人就是我 |
[24:00] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[24:10] | Dan. | 丹 |
[24:12] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁 |
[24:15] | One of Tio Sorrento’s thugs. | 提奥·索伦托的一个手下 |
[24:18] | The fight promoter you were telling me about. | 你之前和我说的那个拳击举办人 |
[24:20] | Yeah. Who was seen arguing with Aiden Scott | 对 他曾被目击在艾登·斯科特死前 |
[24:22] | just before he was killed. | 和他发生争执 |
[24:24] | Tats here has multiple warrants out, | 这个文身男有不少前科 |
[24:25] | and after a little squeeze, I found out that | 稍微讯问了下就发现 |
[24:27] | Tio fixes fights for the Sarkisian’s. | 提奥曾操纵过萨尔基西的比赛 |
[24:30] | As in the Sarkisian crime family? | 你是说那个萨尔基西犯罪集团的吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah, so what if Tio tried to fix Aiden’s fight, | 对 所以如果提奥想操纵艾登的比赛 |
[24:34] | and he refused, and he killed him for it? | 但被拒绝 一怒之下杀了他呢 |
[24:35] | Well, I’d say that’s a pretty interesting theory. | 确实是个挺有意思的推测 |
[24:38] | I sense there’s an “And” coming. | 我感觉你还得说个”所以” |
[24:40] | And I’d like to talk to Tio’s lawyer, | 所以我想去和提奥的律师谈谈 |
[24:42] | – see if I can maneuver a deal. – Not a good idea. | -看看能否知道些内情 -不是好主意 |
[24:44] | – Why? – Cause you don’t have any actual proof yet, Chloe. | -为什么 -因为你缺少证据 克洛伊 |
[24:47] | All right? If you’re wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[24:48] | you get nothing and Tio knows we’re onto him. | 你什么都打听不到 提奥还知道被盯上了 |
[24:49] | Dan, I’m right. I can feel it. | 丹 我是对的 我能感觉出来 |
[24:51] | Chloe, we’ll look into Tio. | 克洛伊 我们会去调查提奥 |
[24:53] | But right now, you got to be patient. | 但你现在得有点耐心 |
[25:10] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[25:12] | has he got your necklace? | 找到你的项链了吗 |
[25:13] | He claims to not know it’s whereabouts. | 他坚称不知道项链的下落 |
[25:18] | I suppose it’s time to torture him. | 我觉得是时候拷问一下了 |
[25:21] | So, you’re up. | 所以你上吧 |
[25:24] | Look, just because I am the King of Hell | 不能因为我是地狱之主 |
[25:26] | doesn’t mean I actually do the torturing. | 就觉得我会酷刑折磨人吧 |
[25:28] | I’m more of a delegator. | 我更像是个委托者 |
[25:30] | But I assumed this was going to happen, | 但我就知道事情会发展成这样 |
[25:33] | so I popped back down while you were in there | 所以我趁你在里面的时候下去了一趟 |
[25:35] | and brought up the best. | 给你找来了最好的人选 |
[25:38] | You remember Mazikeen. | 你还记得麦泽金吧 |
[25:54] | Hello, human. | 你好啊 人类 |
[25:58] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[26:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:01] | I’m a demon. | 我是一个恶魔 |
[26:03] | And I’ve risen from the bowels of Hell | 我来自地狱深处 |
[26:05] | – to torture you. – I already told that other guy | -来此折磨你 -我已经告诉过那个人 |
[26:08] | I don’t know nothing about Aiden Scott. | 我不知道艾登·斯科特的事 |
[26:14] | That “other guy” wouldn’t know a flanged mace | “那个人”可不知道狼牙棒和这个 |
[26:18] | from this… | 尖锐的物体… |
[26:21] | stabbing object. | 有什么区别 |
[26:26] | I’m here for the truth. | 我是来拷问真相的 |
[26:29] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做 |
[26:31] | No. | 对啊 |
[26:32] | I get to do this. | 但是我乐意 |
[26:35] | Asphyxiation? | 窒息 |
[26:37] | Electrocution? | 电刑 |
[26:40] | There are so many ways I could hurt you. | 折磨你的方法太多了 |
[26:44] | I just can’t decide. | 我简直无法决断 |
[26:51] | I’m on fire, aren’t you? | 我要欲火焚身了 你没有吗 |
[26:54] | No. | 没有 |
[26:55] | I thought Hell was hot. | 我还以为地狱已经很火辣了 |
[27:01] | Well, that human didn’t kill anybody. | 那个人谁也没杀 |
[27:07] | And he doesn’t know where your stupid necklace is, either. | 而且他也确实不知道你的项链在哪 |
[27:10] | Also a bit of a crier, it seems. | 而且好像还是个小哭包 |
[27:12] | I hope you didn’t go too hard, Maze. | 希望你下手没有太狠 麦子 |
[27:13] | He’s not in Hell yet. | 他还没下地狱 |
[27:15] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[27:17] | Those are tears of joy. | 那是喜悦的泪水 |
[27:19] | Oh, so he’s a masochist. | 所以他是个受虐狂 |
[27:21] | They can be quite tricky. | 这种人有时候很难对付的 |
[27:23] | What did you use to inflict the pain? | 你用什么去虐他的 |
[27:25] | Nothing. | 什么都没用 |
[27:27] | In Hell, I have to use their own guilt against them as torture. | 在地狱 我得用他们自己的罪孽去折磨他们 |
[27:30] | The method is chosen for them, | 方法已经为他们定好了 |
[27:31] | but here, Lucifer… | 但在这里 路西法… |
[27:34] | infinite possibilities. | 有无限的可能性 |
[27:36] | I got so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[27:37] | I just had sex with him. | 我刚和他上了床 |
[27:40] | And then he wouldn’t shut up. | 然后他就一直说个不停 |
[27:42] | Enough. | 够了 |
[27:45] | That man tried to bribe me into throwing a fight, all right? | 那个人想贿赂我输掉比赛 知道了吗 |
[27:49] | Now, he practically admitted doing the same with Aiden Scott, | 他当时承认确实也贿赂了艾登·斯科特 |
[27:52] | so he must be lying to you. | 所以他一定在对你说谎 |
[27:53] | Nobody lies to me. | 没人能对我撒谎 |
[27:56] | The human said he wanted to fix | 那个人类说他想要提前敲定 |
[27:57] | the dead one’s fight, but someone beat him to it. | 死了那个的比赛 但被人抢先了 |
[28:01] | Said someone placed a huge anonymous bet. | 说是有人匿名下了一大笔赌注 |
[28:03] | Half a million dollars on Aiden Scott losing. | 五十万美元押艾登·斯科特输 |
[28:05] | Whoever placed that bet | 下了那个赌注的 |
[28:07] | probably killed Aiden Scott and stole my necklace. | 估计就是杀了艾登·斯科特偷走我项链的人 |
[28:09] | Tio doesn’t know who that is, either. | 提奥也不知道他是谁 |
[28:12] | Said they only communicated anonymously… | 说他们在匿名情况下 |
[28:14] | …through burner phones and dead drops. | 通过一次性手机和情报传递点交流 |
[28:18] | So Tio has no idea who this man is, | 所以提奥完全不知道这家伙是谁 |
[28:20] | and no way of finding out. | 也没办法查出来 |
[28:22] | Which basically means your so-called torture | 也就是说你所谓的折磨 |
[28:25] | has been useless. | 基本是无用之功 |
[28:31] | You want to go, bird boy? | 你想试一试吗 鸟男 |
[28:32] | Ooh, now this is getting interesting. | 这真是越来越有意思了 |
[28:34] | Luci, we still need to find this thief. | 小路 咱们还是得找到这个窃贼 |
[28:36] | And you’re not gonna… | 你们不是要… |
[28:39] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | Whoever stole your necklace tried to gamble on a sure thing. | 偷你项链的人肯定是有足够把握才赌的 |
[28:44] | So, maybe we could persuade our thief to gamble on another. | 所以 也许我们可以引诱小偷再赌一次 |
[28:48] | So if we convince this killer thief | 就是说如果我们可以让杀手小偷 |
[28:50] | to bet on my fight instead, | 来赌我的比赛 |
[28:52] | and I take the fall I promise to take, | 然后按约定输掉比赛 |
[28:54] | then we wait wherever the money is supposed to be dropped off, | 然后咱们等在放钱的地方 |
[28:56] | and then we see who shows up. | 看看谁会出现 |
[28:57] | You are cleverer than you look. | 你比你看起来聪明 |
[28:59] | Maze, do you think you can persuade Tio to arrange that? | 麦子 你能劝说提奥做这些安排吗 |
[29:05] | Where should I begin? | 我要从哪里开始 |
[29:10] | Excuse me– oh, no, no. I’m good. Charlotte Richards. | 抱歉 不不 我没事 夏洛特·理查德 |
[29:12] | Hi. I’m here regarding your client Tio Sorrento. | 我来是因为你的客户提奥·索伦托 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry, Ms. Richards, she just… | 抱歉 理查德女士 她就直接… |
[29:16] | Oh, it’s fine, Etienne. | 没事的 艾蒂安 |
[29:18] | I always have time for law enforcement. | 我总是有时间留给执法机关的 |
[29:20] | You are law enforcement, yes? | 你是执法机关的 对吧 |
[29:24] | Yes, I, um… I’m Officer Decker, | 是的 我… 我是戴克警探 |
[29:26] | and I’m here to help Tio. | 我是来帮助提奥的 |
[29:28] | And what makes you think that I need your help | 你为什么觉得我会需要你帮助 |
[29:30] | representing my client? | 来代表我的客户呢 |
[29:33] | Uh, well, because we know he works for the Sarkisian family. | 因为我们知道他为萨尔基西家族工作 |
[29:37] | And he’s also implicated | 而且他还牵扯进了 |
[29:38] | in the murder of Aiden Scott. | 艾登·斯科特谋杀案 |
[29:40] | So if he agrees to speak with us, | 所以如果他同意和我们交谈 |
[29:43] | we’ll go easier on him. | 我们会对他下手轻点 |
[29:45] | Have you ever heard of something called “Leverage,” | 你有没有听过”筹码”这个东西 |
[29:47] | Officer Decker? | 戴克警探 |
[29:49] | If not, let me help you. | 如果没有 让我帮你下 |
[29:52] | It’s like pressure or influence, | 那就像是压力或是影响力 |
[29:55] | and it’s something that you currently can’t apply, | 而这些是你目前所没有的 |
[29:57] | because none of what you said actually resembles | 因为你说的这些都无法当做 |
[30:01] | proof of a crime. | 犯罪的证明 |
[30:02] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[30:04] | Because when you’re out there writing traffic tickets, | 因为你在外边写交通罚单时 |
[30:06] | I’m representing families like the Lings and the Sokolovs. | 我在代表林格和索克洛斯这些家族 |
[30:10] | Actual killers. | 真正的杀手 |
[30:12] | Alleged, anyway. | 不过仅仅是据称的 |
[30:15] | So it’s going to take a lot more than spunk– | 所以你需要的不仅仅是勇气 |
[30:18] | especially rookie spunk– and a prayer to intimidate me. | 尤其是菜鸟的勇气和祈求来威胁我 |
[30:26] | You represent the Sokolov family? | 你代表了索克洛斯家族 |
[30:29] | And you also represent | 而你还代表了 |
[30:30] | Tio and the Sarkisians. | 提奥和塞克西家族 |
[30:33] | So, I-I thought the Sarkisians | 我记得塞克西家族 |
[30:34] | and the Sokolovs were at war | 和索克洛斯家族因为 |
[30:36] | over their bookmaking operations. | 他们的赌博业务在开战呢 |
[30:38] | I wonder how they’d feel if they knew | 我好奇他们知道了 |
[30:40] | that their lawyer was double-dipping. | 自己的律师脚踩两条船会是什么感觉 |
[30:43] | You know, I’m-I’m new at this, so… | 你知道 我是新人 所以… |
[30:45] | I don’t know what the term is for what you’re doing, | 我不知道你这种行为具体叫什么 |
[30:48] | but I think it’s called “Leverage.” | 但我觉得应该是”筹码” |
[30:56] | Please have a seat, Officer. | 请坐吧 警探 |
[30:58] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:07] | I didn’t expect you to be so happy | 我没想到你会这么高兴 |
[31:08] | to lose your first fight ever, Brother. | 败掉你的第一场比赛 兄弟 |
[31:10] | And to a human, no less. | 别说还是输给人类 |
[31:12] | Nice try, Luci, but we both know this doesn’t count. | 想得美 小路 我们都知道这不算 |
[31:14] | Not to mention the fact | 更不要说 |
[31:16] | that no mere mortal could ever stand a chance | 没有普通人类能够有机会 |
[31:18] | against the full power of my God-given… | 承受住我全力使出的神之… |
[31:19] | Forget it. I regret mentioning it. | 算了吧 我后悔提起来了 |
[31:25] | Looks like you might be up soon, Brother. | 看起来快要到你了 兄弟 |
[31:27] | Luci, thanks. | 小路 谢谢 |
[31:30] | – What? – Thanks for your help. | -什么 -谢谢你的帮助 |
[31:32] | I mean, I… will admit that I was a bit skeptical | 我承认我本来对你的计划 |
[31:35] | of your plan, but this might actually work. | 有些怀疑 但是这看起来会成功 |
[31:37] | Yes, of course it’ll work, Brother. | 当然会成功了 兄弟 |
[31:39] | That’s why you asked me, remember? | 你来找我不就是因为这个 记得吗 |
[31:40] | Someone crafty, smart… | 一个狡诈 聪明的… |
[31:42] | And evil. | 还很邪恶 |
[31:46] | Evil? | 邪恶 |
[31:48] | Well, if you want to find a deplorable criminal, | 如果你想找到可憎的罪犯 |
[31:49] | you just ask a– well, you know what I mean, Luci. | 就去问一个 你懂我的意思 小路 |
[31:52] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[31:53] | You are the Devil, after all. | 你毕竟是魔鬼啊 |
[32:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[32:15] | we have a scratch on the card. | 我们今天有个临时变动 |
[32:18] | Please welcome a new fighter to the cage: | 请欢迎一名新的斗士进入笼中 |
[32:23] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[32:26] | Morningstar! | 晨星 |
[32:31] | You wanted the Devil. | 你想找魔鬼 |
[32:33] | Well, you got him. | 魔鬼来了 |
[32:39] | Where’s the human fighter? | 那个人类拳手呢 |
[32:41] | Off to join the Renaissance fair, | 去参加文艺复兴园游会了 |
[32:42] | whatever that is. | 鬼知道那是什么 |
[32:44] | Apparently, he loves the mandolin. | 显然 他热爱曼陀林琴 |
[32:46] | So that leaves you | 所以留下来陪你的 |
[32:48] | with big bad me. | 只有邪恶的我了 |
[32:49] | Why are you doing this, Lucifer? | 你为什么要这么做 路西法 |
[32:50] | Well, who better than the Devil | 帮你做打假拳 |
[32:53] | to help you do something so wickedly dishonest | 这么不诚实的事的 除了魔鬼 |
[32:56] | as to throw a fight? | 还有更好的人选吗 |
[32:59] | – You’re welcome, by the way. – This is pointless! | -顺说 不客气 -这毫无意义 |
[33:02] | Well, we’re finally answering the age-old question: | 我们终于能够回答那个长久以来的问题了 |
[33:04] | “Who’d win in a fight, you or me?” | “我俩打架 谁能赢” |
[33:06] | This doesn’t count! | 这不算 |
[33:08] | So be it, Brother. | 我不管 兄弟 |
[33:10] | So be it. | 我不管 |
[33:22] | I’ll make sure I tell everyone in Heaven and Hell | 我会确保自己告诉天堂和地狱里的每一个人 |
[33:24] | how the undefeated warrior lost | 那个无敌的战士 是如何输给 |
[33:26] | to his loser, evil, little brother. | 他没用的 邪恶的 弟弟的 |
[33:30] | Oh, I guess you’re not so tough after all, are you, eh? | 我看你其实也没那么强嘛 是不是 |
[33:33] | Daddy’s boy. | 爸爸的好儿子 |
[33:52] | See? | 你瞧 |
[33:53] | You’re just as bad as me, Brother. | 你和我一样坏 哥哥 |
[33:56] | Pride is your sin, too. | 傲慢也是你的罪 |
[34:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:31] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[34:34] | Fight me. | 和我打 |
[34:35] | No. | 不 |
[34:37] | You see, I won’t stoop down to your level. | 你瞧 我不会堕落到和你一样的 |
[34:41] | Because I am better than you are. | 因为我就是比你好 |
[34:51] | Fight me! | 和我打 |
[35:02] | Winner by submission! | 因对手投降获胜 |
[35:10] | It’s been, like, two hours, Chloe. | 已经…两小时了 克洛伊 |
[35:13] | I seriously doubt Tio Sorrento’s gonna show up. | 我很怀疑提奥·索伦托还会不会来了 |
[35:15] | Especially now that he knows he’s a suspect | 尤其是他知道自己是艾登·斯科特被害案的 |
[35:16] | in Aiden Scott’s murder. | 嫌疑犯之后 |
[35:17] | He swore to Charlotte Richards | 他向夏洛特·理查德发誓 |
[35:19] | that he had nothing to do with the murder | 自己和谋杀案无关 |
[35:20] | and that he’d help us find the killer. | 并保证会帮我们找到凶手 |
[35:22] | So he’s just gonna drop a bunch of cash off into a locker? | 所以他真的会往储物柜里扔一大笔现金吗 |
[35:25] | Yeah, if that’s what’s gonna clear his name. | 会的 假如那能帮他恢复清白的话 |
[35:26] | And whoever picks it up | 来拿钱的人 |
[35:27] | either killed Aiden Scott or knows who did. | 要么杀了艾登·斯科特 要么知道凶手是谁 |
[35:30] | And if you’re wrong? | 假如你错了呢 |
[35:31] | Tio doesn’t show up, | 提奥没来 |
[35:33] | he alerts his bosses about our investigation. | 反而警告他老大我们在调查 |
[35:35] | Our entire case against them is destroyed. | 我们针对他们的整个案子就毁了 |
[35:38] | You know, going to see Charlotte Richards, | 去见夏洛特·理查德 |
[35:39] | that was a big gamble. | 是很冒险的一步 |
[35:41] | And I want you to make detective, | 我想让你当上警探 |
[35:43] | more than anyone, | 比其他任何人都想 |
[35:44] | but I’m worried that this is gonna set you back. | 但我担心这一次会把你打回原点 |
[35:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:48] | I know you are. | 我知道你的期望 |
[35:49] | But sometimes this job is about taking risks, right? | 但有时这份职业就是要冒险 不是吗 |
[35:53] | Besides, you know, my gut tells me I’m right. | 而且 我的直觉告诉我我是对的 |
[36:09] | Most impressive, Brother, swallowing your pride like that. | 你压下自己的傲慢真让我刮目相看 哥哥 |
[36:12] | Hope you haven’t spent too long on Earth. | 希望你没在地球上待太久 |
[36:13] | It seems to have softened you. | 感觉你已经被软化了 |
[36:15] | Luci, I just hope whoever stole my necklace | 小路 我只希望偷了我项链的人 |
[36:17] | won’t take too long to pick up their winnings. | 早点来拿他们赢的钱 |
[36:20] | The sooner I can grab him and retrieve it, | 我越早抓到他 找回项链 |
[36:22] | the sooner I can leave. | 就能越快离开 |
[36:24] | I think we both stayed here for far too long. | 我觉得我俩都在这里待的太久了 |
[36:32] | Killer/necklace thief alert. | 凶手/项链贼出现 |
[36:35] | Is that Gil, | 那是吉尔吗 |
[36:36] | the owner of the gym? | 那家健身房的老板 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:38] | All right, I’ll arrest him. | 好吧 我去逮捕他 |
[36:39] | You grab Tio. | 你去抓提奥 |
[36:42] | Gil. Drop the bag. | 吉尔 把包放下 |
[36:55] | Where’s my necklace? | 我的项链呢 |
[36:56] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[36:57] | Who are you? What necklace? | 你是谁 什么项链 |
[36:59] | The one you stole from me. | 你从我身上偷走的那条 |
[37:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:02] | That was you in the street? | 街上的那个人是你吗 |
[37:03] | H-How’d we get here? | 我们是怎么到这里来的 |
[37:05] | We flew. | 飞过来的 |
[37:06] | Thought we needed a bit of privacy. | 想着我们需要点私人空间 |
[37:07] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[37:10] | And you, I-I-I shot you. | 还有你 我…我开枪打了你 |
[37:12] | And yet he’s standing here alive. | 但他依然活生生地站在你面前 |
[37:14] | It’s shocking, isn’t it? | 真令人惊讶啊 不是吗 |
[37:15] | Look, I-I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想惹麻烦 |
[37:18] | I’ll get you a new necklace. | 我再帮你买一条项链 |
[37:19] | No, see, I want mine. | 不 我想要回我自己那条 |
[37:21] | It’s just a necklace. What’s the big deal about it? | 不过是条项链而已 有什么大不了的 |
[37:23] | Because my father gave it to me! | 因为那是我父亲给我的 |
[37:25] | Look. | 听着 |
[37:27] | Taking the necklace wasn’t part of my plan. | 抢项链不在我计划之内 |
[37:30] | So you planned to kill the other human? | 所以杀死一个人类就是你的计划了 |
[37:32] | No, that was a mistake, too. | 不 那也是个错误 |
[37:34] | Aiden was like a son to me. | 艾登就像我儿子一样 |
[37:36] | I got into some money trouble. I thought of a fix. | 我遇上了点经济危机 想找个解决办法 |
[37:38] | Aiden throws his fight. | 艾登打假拳 |
[37:39] | We bet on it, take home a huge payday. | 我们打了个赌 能赚一大笔钱 |
[37:43] | Both of us. | 我们俩都是 |
[37:45] | But the fighter didn’t want to play his part, did he? | 可是拳手不想参与了 是不是 |
[37:47] | He said he’d rather walk away from it than throw it. | 他说他宁可不参赛 也不愿意放水 |
[37:50] | I went to try to scare him, | 我本来是想吓唬吓唬他 |
[37:51] | but Aiden fought back. | 但是艾登反击了 |
[37:53] | I panicked, I shot him. | 我慌了 就开了枪 |
[37:56] | Tried to make it look like a robbery. | 于是就想弄成抢劫的样子来掩饰 |
[37:58] | That’s when I saw you. | 然后我才遇见了你 |
[37:59] | I-I didn’t know what you’d seen, I’m sorry. | 我不知道你看见了什么 对不起 |
[38:02] | I’m gonna ask you for the last time. | 我最后问你一次 |
[38:05] | Where… | 我的 |
[38:06] | is my necklace? | 项链 在哪里 |
[38:08] | It’s in the gym. | 在拳击馆 |
[38:10] | It’s in my safe. | 在我保险箱里 |
[38:12] | Let’s go drop him back at the beach. | 咱们把他扔回沙滩吧 |
[38:13] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[38:16] | So you killed your so-called “Son” | 这么说你杀了你这个”儿子” |
[38:19] | for refusing to play a part | 就因为他不愿意配合你 |
[38:21] | in your plan. | 执行计划 |
[38:23] | Now, that is just pure evil. | 这就是纯粹的邪恶 |
[38:26] | And I should know. | 而我最清楚 |
[38:29] | Because I am the King of Evil. | 因为我 就是万恶之王 |
[38:33] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[38:37] | I did it! | 是我做的 |
[38:38] | I… | 我 |
[38:41] | Where the hell did he come from? | 他从哪蹦出来的 |
[38:42] | I did it. I-I killed Aiden Scott. | 是我 我杀了艾登·斯科特 |
[38:45] | I’m sorry, it’s-it’s all my fault. | 抱歉 全都是我的错 |
[38:46] | I… I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[38:49] | Sounds like a confession to me. | 我听着是认罪了 |
[38:54] | Looks like your gamble paid off. | 看来你这一把赌赢了 |
[39:06] | Luci, why are we back here? | 小路 我们怎么又回到这里了 |
[39:08] | It’s time for us to leave. | 我们该走了 |
[39:10] | We’ve been here on Earth long enough. | 我们已经在人间逗留太久了 |
[39:13] | Yes, you see, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 你看 我正好想跟你说说这事 |
[39:18] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走了 |
[39:21] | What? | 什么 |
[39:23] | I’m saying that I’ve realized something here | 我是说 我在这座天使之城 |
[39:25] | in this City of Angels. | 有所感悟 |
[39:28] | That I really am no longer one anymore. | 我想到 我已经不是天使了 |
[39:33] | And if that’s true, | 如果我不是天使 |
[39:37] | then why am I still trying to please Father? | 那我取悦父亲还有什么意义呢 |
[39:41] | Eons–eons, spent condemned to my fate in Hell, | 亿万年来 我被打下地狱 困在那里 |
[39:45] | and yet I’m still trying to seek His approval. | 可我还一心想求得他的认可 |
[39:48] | Still playing a part in His play. | 还在按他的安排活着 |
[39:52] | Well, no more, Brother. | 到底为止了 老哥 |
[39:55] | He abandoned me, so why shouldn’t I abandon Him? | 他抛弃了我 我为什么不能抛弃他 |
[40:00] | It’s time I fully accept how everyone else sees me: | 我也该真正接受大家对我的看法了 |
[40:05] | the rebel. | 反叛者 |
[40:07] | As a wise woman once said to me, | 有一位睿智的女士曾告诉我 |
[40:09] | “If you really want to rebel, move to L.A.” | “想要反叛 就来洛杉矶吧” |
[40:11] | Stop. | 够了 |
[40:13] | Lucifer, as much as I am moved by your sentiment, | 路西法 尽管你的情绪我能理解 |
[40:16] | unfortunately, that’s a no. | 但很抱歉 我不同意 |
[40:17] | You are coming back to Hell with me. | 你必须和我一起回地狱 |
[40:19] | There’s no discussion. | 没得商量 |
[40:23] | Yes, you see… | 这个啊 |
[40:26] | this is where it gets interesting. | 就是这一点才最有意思 |
[40:29] | We made a deal, didn’t we, | 我们不是约定了吗 |
[40:30] | for a favor to be named later. | 你还欠我一个人情 |
[40:33] | Later is now. | 现在还吧 |
[40:36] | And my ask, it’s quite simple. | 而我的要求 很简单 |
[40:38] | Leave me be. | 别管我 |
[40:39] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[40:40] | Well, isn’t it a sin for an angel to break a vow? | 可你们天使背弃誓言不是大罪吗 |
[40:43] | Oh, Luci. | 小路啊 |
[40:46] | Father will be furious. | 父亲一定会暴怒的 |
[40:50] | And you will suffer His wrath. | 而你一定会受到他的惩罚 |
[40:52] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[40:56] | …then He knows where to find me. | 那他知道该去哪找我 |
[41:13] | This place could use a piano. | 这里需要一架钢琴 |