时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, Lieutenant, | 副队长 |
[00:03] | are you going somewhere? | 你这是要出门吗 |
[00:04] | I put in for a transfer. | 我申请了调职 |
[00:05] | Maybe you don’t have to go. | 或许你不必如此 |
[00:06] | As a thank you for watching Trixie, | 作为你照看翠茜的谢礼 |
[00:08] | maybe we can go grab that coffee sometime. | 改天我们一起喝杯咖啡吧 |
[00:10] | Dinner would be more romantic. | 共进晚餐更浪漫 |
[00:14] | Did you know that Linda and Amenadiel are a thing? | 你知道琳达和阿曼纳迪尔在一起了吗 |
[00:17] | So our old flames are having a fling. | 那就是旧情复燃了呗 |
[00:18] | I don’t care, why should you? | 我都不在乎 你为什么要在乎 |
[00:21] | Unless you’re still hot for angel. | 除非你还对天使有感觉 |
[00:23] | No! | 才没有 |
[00:26] | You know, for an immortal, | 作为永生人 |
[00:27] | you really do bleed a lot, don’t you? | 你还真能流血 是不是 |
[00:29] | I’m still human. I still feel | 我还是人类 我还是能感到 |
[00:31] | all the pain that comes with death. | 伴随死亡而来的痛苦 |
[00:33] | It’s just the wounds heal. | 只是伤口会愈合 |
[00:34] | Do your thing. Ask me. | 发功吧 问我 |
[00:36] | Kane. | 该隐 |
[00:37] | What is it that you desire? | 你想要什么 |
[00:39] | To die. | 我想死 |
[00:40] | I will find a way to end your infinite misery | 我会找到办法终结你的永世痛苦 |
[00:43] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 哪怕这是我做的最后一件事 |
[00:51] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[00:54] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[00:57] | Hello, Lucifer? | 人呢 路西法 |
[01:08] | If it were that easy to kill me, | 要是杀我那么简单 |
[01:09] | I would have been dead a long time ago. | 我早几百年就死了 |
[01:14] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | Right, have you tried… | 那好 你试过 |
[01:19] | – grenade down the throat? – Yes. | -喉咙塞雷吗 -是的 |
[01:21] | Acid bath? | 酸浴 |
[01:24] | Devoured by wolves? | 被狼群分食 |
[01:26] | – Yes. – Dropped into helicopter blades? | -试过 -被直升机桨叶绞死 |
[01:29] | I’ve been trying to kill myself | 我从青铜时代就开始 |
[01:30] | since the Bronze Age. | 尝试自杀了 |
[01:32] | I have tried | 我试过了 |
[01:33] | everything. | 一切办法 |
[01:35] | Even jumped into a volcano once. | 还跳过一次火山 |
[01:36] | What, you survived molten lava? | 什么 熔岩都杀不了你 |
[01:38] | Yeah, it was a rough six months. Just, whatever I do, I just… | 是啊 那六个月很不好过 不管我做什么 |
[01:42] | regrow. | 我都能长回来 |
[01:44] | Like a blue-eyed, square-jawed tapeworm. | 就像蓝眼睛方下巴的绦虫 |
[01:46] | So if I cut you exactly in half, would there be two Pierces? | 如果我把你精确地切成两半 你会变成俩吗 |
[01:49] | No. Only one side would heal. | 不会 只有一边会愈合 |
[01:52] | You see, I call it the, the “master molecule” theory. | 我称之为”主分子”理论 |
[01:54] | Yes, yes, Wolverine rules. I get it. | 嗯嗯 金刚狼规则 我懂 |
[01:57] | But… | 但是 |
[01:57] | there must be some method that works. | 肯定有办法杀死你的 |
[02:00] | Lucifer, why do you care so much about this? | 路西法 你为什么这么在意这个 |
[02:02] | Because my Father laid a curse on you to live forever, | 因为我父亲诅咒你永世不死 |
[02:05] | so killing you would be an epic loogie in the old man’s eye. | 所以杀了你 就能狠狠打他的脸 |
[02:08] | Well, you are the Devil. | 你是魔鬼 |
[02:10] | You must have something shockingly evil | 你肯定有什么邪恶的惊人的 |
[02:11] | up your sleeve. | 招数吧 |
[02:13] | You mean, uh… | 比如 |
[02:15] | something like this? | 这个吗 |
[02:18] | Ouch! | 疼啊 |
[02:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:20] | You’re most welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:21] | ‘Cause that little bad boy was forged in the bowels of Hell. | 因为那玩意可是在地狱腹中锻造的 |
[02:29] | Oh, yes, demon steel. | 是啊 恶魔钢 |
[02:32] | Can kill even me, so… | 连我都能杀 |
[02:34] | time to say good-bye to Hollywood, Pierce. | 跟好莱坞道别吧 皮尔斯 |
[02:39] | Good-bye, Lucifer. | 再见 路西法 |
[02:42] | No, I-I don’t understand. How does this not work? | 不 我不懂 这怎么也不好使 |
[02:45] | I should have known | 我早该知道 |
[02:46] | that you wouldn’t be able to figure this out. | 你是想不出办法来的 |
[02:48] | Well, I mean, the good news is | 好消息是 |
[02:49] | we’ve got all the time in the world to do so. | 我们有的是时间来想办法 |
[02:52] | For me, that’s a bad thing. | 这对我可不是好消息 |
[03:08] | Hey, Dan. | 丹 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | I feel like I’m having déjà vu. This street seems so familiar. | 我觉得好像似曾相识 这条街好眼熟 |
[03:14] | Yeah, well, it should. | 这是应该的 |
[03:15] | We took a look at that house right there on the corner. | 我们看过街角的那栋房子 |
[03:17] | Remember? Right after Trixie was born. | 记得吗 翠茜刚出生的时候 |
[03:19] | Oh, yeah. Great public schools, really safe neighborhood. | 是啊 公共学校很好 小区也安全 |
[03:24] | or not. | 也或许没那么安全 |
[03:26] | June Lee, 34. | 琼恩·李 34岁 |
[03:27] | Local chemistry teacher. She lived right down the block. | 本地化学老师 就住在这一区 |
[03:30] | Forestry service left the wood chipper here overnight, | 林业局晚上没把碎木机带走 |
[03:32] | and someone took advantage. | 就有人用了一下 |
[03:36] | Did you get a chance to talk to any of the lookie-loos yet? | 你跟围观群众聊过了吗 |
[03:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:40] | All yours. | 你去吧 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[03:44] | I’m Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[03:45] | Who would do this to poor June? | 谁会这么对可怜的琼恩啊 |
[03:47] | Well, I’m hoping that you all could help me with that. | 我希望你们可以帮我查明 |
[03:51] | Did any of you hear | 你们有谁 |
[03:52] | or see anything out of the ordinary this morning? | 今早看到或听到什么不寻常的事了吗 |
[03:55] | No. I mean, I heard that wood chipper going, but… | 没有 我听到碎木机开动了 但是 |
[03:59] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知道 |
[04:00] | And did any of you know anyone | 你们有谁知道 |
[04:01] | that would want to hurt June? | 谁想伤害琼恩吗 |
[04:02] | No. | 没有 |
[04:04] | Everyone really loved her. | 大家都很喜欢她 |
[04:06] | She was very active in the community. | 她在社区里很活跃 |
[04:08] | We just got mani-pedis together. | 我们才一起做了美甲 |
[04:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:19] | Thank you for your help, Maze. | 谢谢帮忙 麦子 |
[04:21] | No worries. | 不客气 |
[04:23] | This actually gives me time to brainstorm | 这样我正好有时间思考一下 |
[04:25] | a little problem of my own. | 我自己的小问题 |
[04:27] | So, this is for anything with wings. | 这是对付长翅膀的 |
[04:30] | I grab them like this. | 我这样钳住他们 |
[04:32] | And then I stab ’em with my blade. | 然后用我的刀刺他们 |
[04:35] | Right. | 好 |
[04:36] | This beauty… | 这个宝贝 |
[04:38] | This is for anything with horns. | 是对付长角的 |
[04:41] | Goody. | 好啊 |
[04:42] | – So I hook ’em like this. – Yeah. | -这样钩住他们 -嗯 |
[04:44] | And then, bam! | 然后 刺 |
[04:46] | Blade straight to the heart. | 一刀穿心 |
[04:48] | Right, I’m just gonna stop you there. | 好吧 你先打住一下 |
[04:50] | Do these grisly struggles | 这些可怕打斗 |
[04:51] | always end with you stabbing a victim with your blade? | 最终都是你拿刀刺你的受害者吗 |
[04:54] | My blades were forged in Hell. | 我的刀是在地狱铸造的 |
[04:55] | How else am I supposed to kill a celestial being? | 要不我还怎么杀天神啊 |
[04:58] | Damn. I already stabbed him with one of your blades. | 该死 我用你的刀刺过他了 |
[05:02] | Well, I wish you would’ve told me that | 你怎么不早说 |
[05:03] | before I hauled all this out of the basement. | 我还特意把这一大堆从地下室搬了出来 |
[05:06] | Nothing on Earth. | 人间的东西不行 |
[05:07] | Nothing from Hell. | 地狱的东西不行 |
[05:08] | I mean, there must be some way to snuff this candle. | 肯定有办法干掉他的 |
[05:13] | Decker makes you killable, right? | 戴克让你变得可杀了 是吧 |
[05:16] | Why don’t you see what’s going on there? | 怎么不往那个方向查查 |
[05:19] | Rub some of that on Pierce. | 借点光给皮尔斯 |
[05:20] | Apples to oranges, Maze. | 不具有可比性 麦子 |
[05:22] | What’s going on there | 那其实只是 |
[05:23] | is just a cruel joke from Dad. | 我老爸的残忍玩笑 |
[05:26] | And what’s going on with Pierce isn’t? | 那皮尔斯的事就不是了吗 |
[05:28] | Your Father is all about mind games and loopholes, remember? | 你父亲最喜欢玩心理战和钻漏洞 是吧 |
[05:33] | Yes, perhaps you’re right, Maze. | 或许你说对了 麦子 |
[05:36] | Maybe I should find out what makes Pierce vulnerable. | 或许我可以找到什么让皮尔斯脆弱的东西 |
[05:39] | Get inside his head. | 深入他的心理[头] |
[05:41] | Not with the cranial saw. | 不是用颅锯 |
[05:44] | Well, not yet | 至少 |
[05:45] | anyway. | 现在不用 |
[06:00] | Why is my couch in the middle of my office? | 为什么我的沙发摆在我办公室中央 |
[06:02] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[06:03] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[06:05] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉如何 |
[06:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:09] | Answering a question with another question. | 以问作答 |
[06:10] | That’s called “evasion.” | 这叫”回避” |
[06:13] | All right, and your body language suggests you’re quite upset. | 好了 从肢体语言来看 你很不爽 |
[06:16] | No, I’m just not a fan of your redecorating. | 不 我就是不喜欢你的重装修 |
[06:18] | That’s awfully passive-aggressive of you, Pierce. | 真是消极抵抗 皮尔斯 |
[06:20] | Why don’t you tell me how you really feel? | 为什么不告诉我你究竟有何感受 |
[06:22] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我办公室 |
[06:24] | Good, good. Anger. | 很好 愤怒 |
[06:25] | That’s called a breakthrough, yeah. | 这就是突破啊 |
[06:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:29] | This is a safe place. | 这是个安全的地方 |
[06:35] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[06:36] | Well, how am I supposed | 如果我不能 |
[06:37] | to solve the mystery of how to kill you | 先了解你 那我该怎么解开 |
[06:39] | if I don’t understand you first? | 如何杀了你这个谜题呢 |
[06:41] | Your strengths, your weaknesses. | 我要知道你的长处 你的弱点 |
[06:43] | Because everyone has a Kryptonite, Lieutenant. | 因为每个人都有自己的氪星石 副队 |
[06:48] | So in other words, you still have no idea how to kill me? | 也就是说你还是没办法杀了我吗 |
[06:51] | But… this is the idea. | 这就是我想的办法 |
[06:55] | I’m not a crier. | 我不喜欢流眼泪 |
[06:56] | I’m not a sharer. | 也不会掏心窝子 |
[06:57] | So unless you have something that’s case-related, | 除非你有什么和案子有关的事 |
[07:00] | we’re done talking. | 谈话结束 |
[07:04] | And turn my desk around. | 把我的桌子转回去 |
[07:08] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[07:09] | Please tell me you’re working | 拜托告诉我你正在查什么 |
[07:10] | on something interesting. | 有趣的案子 |
[07:11] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[07:12] | Lieutenant, you’re still here. | 副队 你还在 |
[07:14] | D-Does that mean you’ve decided to stay, or…? | 这 这是不是说你决定留下 还是 |
[07:17] | Yeah. At least for now. | 对 至少暂时不走了 |
[07:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[07:20] | That’s really, really great. | 真的真的太好了 |
[07:22] | Two really’s? Really? | 连用两个”真的” 真的吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah, just ’cause… | 这只是因为 |
[07:25] | I have a twist in my case, and I could use your help. | 案情有出乎意料的进展 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:28] | So the suburban wood chipper victim, | 所以那个郊区碎木机案的受害人 |
[07:29] | we recovered a finger, ran a print. | 我们找到了一根手指 进行指纹比对 |
[07:32] | Turns out June Lee isn’t June Lee. | 结果琼恩·李并不是琼恩·李本人 |
[07:33] | It’s a false identity? | 是假身份吗 |
[07:35] | Our vic’s real name is Sandra Jang, | 受害人的真名是桑德拉·姜 |
[07:36] | and according to public record, she died three years ago. | 根据政府记录 她三年前就死了 |
[07:40] | Fascinating. You know, | 这么精彩 话说 |
[07:42] | the lieutenant has a lot of experience in fake deaths. | 副队对假死可是很有经验的 |
[07:45] | You must mean because I came up through | 你一定是在说我是从芝加哥的 |
[07:46] | Missing Persons in Chicago. | 失踪人口部来的吧 |
[07:48] | Great. We could really use | 太好了 我们真可以利用 |
[07:50] | your experience on this, then. | 你在这方面的经验 |
[07:51] | Yes, I, too, would love to learn everything | 当然 我也想了解 |
[07:52] | about your experience. | 你经历过的一切 |
[07:55] | Sure. | 行 |
[07:56] | Decker, why don’t you pull | 戴克 你不如调出 |
[07:57] | the original death certificate. There might be something there. | 死亡证明原本吧 那里也许有线索 |
[07:59] | You got it. | 好的 |
[08:01] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[08:02] | If you mean solve a mystery, then yes. | 如果你是在说解谜的话 没错 |
[08:05] | And with you and I working on this case together, | 如果我们俩合力破这个案子 |
[08:07] | it’ll kill two mysteries with one stone, hmm? | 那岂不是一石杀二鸟 |
[08:09] | Emphasis on the kill, of course. | 当然重点是”杀” |
[08:25] | So if we can figure out why | 如果我们能查清楚 |
[08:26] | Sandra faked her death three years ago, | 桑德拉在三年前伪造了自己死亡的原因 |
[08:28] | it might point to her killer. | 就可能指向杀她的凶手 |
[08:29] | In my experience, people who fake their own death | 以我的经验 伪造自己死亡的人 |
[08:32] | are running from something or someone. | 是为了逃离某事或某人 |
[08:34] | Right, something or someone that scares them, | 对 让他们感到恐惧的人或事 |
[08:37] | makes them feel vulnerable. | 让他们觉得自己很脆弱 |
[08:39] | Any experience of that in your own life, Lieutenant? | 你自己有类似的体验吗 副队 |
[08:42] | Sandra definitely could’ve been running. | 桑德拉很可能是潜逃了 |
[08:43] | – Check her rap sheet. – Possession of narcotics | -查她的犯罪记录 -持有并贩卖 |
[08:46] | and distribution. | 麻醉药品 |
[08:47] | For a gang called the Korean Power. | 为一个叫韩国势力的帮派 |
[08:49] | Oh, not your typical gangbanger. | 不是那种常见的帮派喽啰 |
[08:51] | That’s ’cause she’s not a gangbanger. | 因为她本来就不是 |
[08:53] | She’s some kind of a chemist. | 她是搞化学的 |
[08:54] | Tech unlocked Sandra’s laptop, | 技术人员解锁了桑德拉的笔记本电脑 |
[08:56] | found, uh, recipes for synthetic chemical compounds | 在”韩流”的标签下找到了 |
[08:58] | all filed under the label “KPOP.” | 合成化学药品的配方 |
[09:01] | It’s a kind of music,right? | 这是一种音乐对吧 |
[09:02] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[09:03] | Poor Daniel, so behind the times. | 丹尼尔你真是太落伍了 |
[09:04] | K-Pop is a kind of Ecstasy. | 韩流是一种迷幻药 |
[09:06] | It’s one of the best kinds, actually. | 其实是最好的迷幻药之一 |
[09:10] | Wait, so Sandra wasn’t | 等等 桑德拉不是 |
[09:12] | dealing for the gang, she was cooking for them. | 为帮派贩药 而是为他们制药 |
[09:15] | I wonder if K-Pop is still on the market? | 韩流是不是还在卖呢 |
[09:17] | Oh, well, it was as of last Tuesday. | 至少上周二还有 |
[09:21] | It’s wonderful stuff. | 效果好极了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, it makes your skin feel like a baby chinchilla. | 让你的皮肤感觉像龙猫宝宝 |
[09:25] | And as a nightclub owner, | 作为夜店老板 |
[09:28] | you might know where to find some? | 你应该知道去哪里买吧 |
[09:30] | Oh, absolutely. Yes, and I’d be happy to guide you | 当然 我很乐意带领你 |
[09:32] | on your roll, Detective. | 登上极乐 警探 |
[09:33] | Though I would wait till you have | 但我会等到你有一天假来恢复时 |
[09:34] | a day off to recover. | 再带你去 |
[09:36] | – I’m not… – You want to squeeze a dealer. | -我不是 -你去找药贩子审问 |
[09:37] | Right, and work our way up the chain to the Korean Power, | 对 然后顺藤摸瓜查到韩国势力 |
[09:40] | maybe find Sandra’s killer. | 也许能找到杀死桑德拉的凶手 |
[09:41] | There are dozens of homicides tied to the gang. | 有不少命案都和这个帮派有关 |
[09:43] | Okay, one Ecstasy dealer coming right up. | 迷幻药贩子一名马上送到 |
[09:45] | You two can meet me at Lux in an hour. | 你们可以一小时后在光之吧和我碰头 |
[09:47] | – Sure. – Right. Daniel? | -好的 -行 丹尼尔 |
[09:49] | – Yeah? – You can stay. | -怎么 -你可以留下 |
[09:57] | Here’s one. | 这里有一个 |
[09:58] | Some idiot named Ben Simpson. | 一个叫本·辛普森的蠢蛋 |
[10:00] | Absconded in a stolen ice cream truck. | 开着一辆偷来的冰淇淋车跑了 |
[10:02] | Six-five. Aggravated assault | 身高两米 曾用喷灯 |
[10:04] | with a blowtorch. Snore. | 致人严重受伤 太无趣了吧 |
[10:06] | Don’t you clowns have anything challenging? | 你们这些小丑就没什么有挑战性的案子吗 |
[10:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:14] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[10:16] | Axe Body Spray. | 艾科身体香氛 |
[10:25] | Oh, hello. Uh, do I know you? | 你好 我认识你吗 |
[10:28] | Used to. | 曾经认识 |
[10:29] | I’m Lucifer’s… friend. | 我是路西法的 朋友 |
[10:32] | Oh, so… we’re friends? | 那我们是朋友吗 |
[10:36] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[10:38] | You were a monstrous bitch | 你当年婊气冲天 |
[10:39] | and I hated you. We were mortal enemies. | 我恨死你了 我们之间苦大仇深 |
[10:42] | Right. I get that a lot. | 好吧 很多人都这么看我 |
[10:44] | Yeah, but now something’s different. | 但你现在哪里有点不一样了 |
[10:49] | It’s… | 感觉 |
[10:51] | wonderful. | 很好 |
[10:53] | And Lord knows I could use a distraction. | 我真的需要找个人来分分神 |
[10:56] | Oh, well, I have been trying to make changes. | 我正在试图改变自我 |
[10:59] | You know, new leaf and all. | 重获新生什么的 |
[11:02] | Hasn’t been easy, | 这不容易 |
[11:03] | but I’m glad it’s finally starting to… | 但我很高兴 终于开始 |
[11:07] | come through. | 有效果了 |
[11:08] | Oh, something’s coming through all right. | 效果确实非常非常好 |
[11:16] | You smell incredible. | 你闻上去好极了 |
[11:20] | What, um, exactly did you say our relationship was? | 你刚才说我们之前是什么关系来着 |
[11:26] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[11:29] | I’ve got to go hog-tie a fugitive | 我现在得去逮捕一个 |
[11:31] | in an ice cream truck right now. | 藏在冰淇淋车里的逃犯 |
[11:34] | But… I will definitely be back. | 但 我一定会回来的 |
[11:57] | Where’s Pierce? | 皮尔斯呢 |
[11:58] | He said he was coming. | 他说他要来的 |
[11:59] | Well, he’s probably busy at the precinct. | 他可能在局里忙着呢 |
[12:02] | And if you’re worried about him being checked out, relax. | 如果你在担心他会离开 放宽心 |
[12:04] | He’s sticking around L.A. for a while. | 他还会在洛杉矶待上一阵的 |
[12:07] | I kind of convinced him to stay. | 我差不多说服他留下了 |
[12:09] | Oh, don’t be foolish. | 别犯傻 |
[12:10] | The man’s clearly staying for me. | 他显然是为了我才留下的 |
[12:11] | Turns out we have quite a bit in common. | 我们之间有不少共同点 |
[12:13] | Right. So, back to reality, where we have a case to solve, | 好吧 回到现实 我们手上还有案子要破 |
[12:16] | where is this dealer you promised? | 你说要带来的药贩子人呢 |
[12:17] | Two house specials, please. | 来两份吧台特色 |
[12:19] | Lucifer, you know I don’t drink on the job. | 路西法 你知道我工作不喝酒 |
[12:21] | Here you go. Two house specials. | 来了 两份吧台特色 |
[12:27] | Your bartender is a drug dealer? | 你的酒保是搞贩毒的 |
[12:29] | What, you think I hired him for abs alone? | 怎么了 难不成我雇他只是因为他的腹肌吗 |
[12:32] | Where’d you get the K-Pop? | 你从哪儿弄来的韩流 |
[12:36] | I get it from the Korean Power. | 我从韩国势力那儿搞来的 |
[12:37] | Best “E” in town, or used to be. | 这是洛杉矶最棒的迷幻药 应该说曾经是 |
[12:39] | Sad but true. | 可悲但却是真的 |
[12:40] | Previously hangover free, but now in the morning, | 以前嗑完一觉醒来头脑清醒 但如今 |
[12:42] | your mouth’s like Gandhi’s flip-flop. | 早上醒来嘴巴又干又臭 |
[12:45] | What changed? | 为什么会这样 |
[12:46] | Their cook. | 制药师换了 |
[12:47] | The gang used to have some genius lady chemist, | 这个贩毒帮以前有个天才女药师 |
[12:49] | but I heard she got greedy. | 但我听说她心生贪欲 |
[12:50] | – She stole from the Korean Power? – Yup. | -她偷了韩国势力的钱吗 -对 |
[12:53] | Big, powerful, scary, boss dude, | 又强势又吓人的大老板 |
[12:55] | and she pilfered right from under his nose. | 而她就在他眼皮子底下偷了东西 |
[12:59] | Pretty ballsy. | 真有胆 |
[13:01] | I mean, not that I would ever… | 我当然肯定是不会 |
[13:02] | Yes, yes, get on with it. | 我懂 我懂 你继续 |
[13:03] | So, the boss put a hit out on her, did he? | 所以那老板就想雇人杀她是吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, but her lab blew up before they could get to her. | 对 但没等那帮人找上她实验室就炸了 |
[13:07] | Freak accident. | 离奇的事故 |
[13:08] | Accident? | 事故 |
[13:09] | Do you know this boss’ name or where we can find him? | 你知道这个老板的名字或者去哪儿能找到他吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah. Brandon Hong. | 知道 布兰登·洪 |
[13:14] | He likes to hang out at this one karaoke spot | 他喜欢去爱罗洛那边 |
[13:16] | over on Irolo. | 一个唱卡拉OK的地方 |
[13:18] | But these guys don’t mess around. | 但这些家伙不好惹 |
[13:19] | Right, well, | 好的 |
[13:22] | off we go, Detective. | 我们走吧 警探 |
[13:23] | What? Off we go to where? | 什么 我们走去哪儿 |
[13:24] | To the karaoke parlor, talk to a gang leader. | 去歌厅啊 和贩毒帮的头儿聊聊 |
[13:27] | Maybe do a duet if you’re feeling adventurous. | 要是你胆大的话还可以和他来个二重唱 |
[13:29] | We have to verify this testimony with Vice. | 我们要和刑警查证这些证词 |
[13:31] | We have to get a warrant, | 我们还要拿到逮捕令 |
[13:32] | assemble a SWAT team. | 组织一个特警队 |
[13:34] | You know, actually plan to do a gang takedown. | 要正经计划一场团伙抓捕行动 |
[13:36] | Right. Is that the sort of thing | 好吧 这种事情 |
[13:37] | the lieutenant would get involved in? | 副队会参加吗 |
[13:38] | No, Pierce will not get involved until we bring him a suspect. | 不 只有在抓到嫌犯之后皮尔斯才会插手 |
[13:41] | Which is why we should just go to the parlor | 这就是为什么我们应该直接去歌厅 |
[13:43] | and skip to that part. | 直接跳到抓嫌犯的部分 |
[13:44] | Lucifer, this is a ruthless drug lord | 路西法 我们要抓的是个残忍的毒枭 |
[13:45] | with who knows how many armed thugs? | 谁知道他身边有多少武装暴徒 |
[13:47] | You can’t just walk in there with your three-piece suit | 你没法就穿着你的西装三件套径直走进去 |
[13:50] | and say… : “Hello, drug dealers.” | 然后喊一句 “侬好 毒贩子” |
[13:53] | I would never do that. | 我才不会这么说 |
[14:03] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来吧 不管你们在哪儿 |
[14:13] | – And who are you? – I’m Lucifer. | -你是谁 -我是路西法 |
[14:14] | Morningstar. But don’t worry, I’m here alone. | 晨星 别担心 我是一个人来的 |
[14:16] | The police raid won’t happen for a few more hours. | 警方突袭还要等好几个小时 |
[14:18] | Police raid? | 警方突袭 |
[14:19] | Yes. So as you can see, I’m in a bit of a rush. | 没错 所以说我有点赶时间 |
[14:22] | Could you point me to the bigger gun? | 你能带我去找你上头的人吗 |
[14:24] | – Your boss? – Get rid of him. | -比如说你老板 -除掉他 |
[14:25] | What is it with people trying to avoid me today? | 你们这些人今天怎么都要避着我 |
[15:26] | – I’m only trying to help. – Help? | -我只是想帮忙 -帮忙 |
[15:30] | – Who?! – You. The lieutenant. | -帮谁 -你 副队 |
[15:33] | I’m a giver, damn it. | 我是个给予者 该死的 |
[15:35] | And now you | 现在 你 |
[15:37] | are gonna help me. | 要帮我个忙 |
[15:42] | Mr. Hong, thank you for coming in. | 洪先生 谢谢能来 |
[15:44] | So, out-out of curiosity, what… how did you know | 我有些好奇 你…怎么知道 |
[15:47] | that we wanted to speak to you? | 我们想找你谈话 |
[15:49] | When you’re in my line of work, | 在我这一行里 |
[15:51] | word gets around, you know? | 消息传得很快 |
[15:53] | And what line of work is that? | 那你这一行又是干什么的 |
[15:55] | I run the Korean Power. | 我是韩国势力的头目 |
[15:58] | we are a criminal organization | 我们是个犯罪组织 |
[16:01] | specializing in extortion and drug dealing. | 专门敲诈勒索以及贩毒 |
[16:05] | And, yes. | 而且 没错 |
[16:06] | Sandra Jang used to cook our Ecstasy. | 桑德拉·姜曾经为我们制作迷幻药 |
[16:10] | And while you’re being so forthcoming | 既然你现在如此坦白 |
[16:12] | about your felony distribution, | 承认了你的重罪 |
[16:14] | you care to confess to murder? | 你愿意承认谋杀吗 |
[16:17] | I’d love to help you, | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[16:18] | but Sandra’s death wasn’t our doing. | 但桑德拉的死不是我们造成的 |
[16:21] | What, even though she stole from you | 什么 即便她偷了你的钱 |
[16:22] | and faked her own death to escape? | 为了逃跑还伪造了自己的死亡 |
[16:24] | Yeah, she was a smart cookie. | 她是个聪明的制药师 |
[16:25] | I totally fell for the old | 我完全信了她那套 |
[16:27] | my-lab-exploded-and-I-died schtick. | “实验室一炸把我也炸死了”的老噱头 |
[16:30] | But then, like a voice from beyond, she called me. | 然后就像死后的呼唤一样 她给我打了电话 |
[16:34] | Sandra stole money from you to start a new life. | 桑德拉为了开始新生活从你这儿偷了钱 |
[16:37] | Why would she get back in contact with you? | 她为什么会反过来联系你 |
[16:39] | To pay the money back, with interest. | 为了把钱还给我 还附上利息 |
[16:42] | She was sick of looking over her shoulder, I guess. | 我猜她受不了胆战心惊的日子了吧 |
[16:44] | The suburbs gave her a double garage and a conscience. | 郊区生活给了她双车库大宅 还找回了良心 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I find that hard to believe. | 我听来难以置信 |
[16:49] | You and your guys, | 你和你的毒帮兄弟 |
[16:50] | you aren’t necessarily known for your kindness. | 你们可不是以你们的善良而闻名的 |
[16:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:56] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:57] | I never forgave Sandra. | 我从没原谅过桑德拉 |
[16:59] | But not for stealing, for leaving. | 但不是因为她偷钱 而是因为她离开了我 |
[17:02] | When I found out she was still alive, | 当我发现她还活着 |
[17:03] | I begged her to come back, but she said no. | 我请求她回来 但她不愿意 |
[17:07] | Best cook I ever had. | 她是我遇到过最好的制药师 |
[17:09] | Our profits went down over 40% when we lost her formula. | 没有了她的配方我们的利润下降了40% |
[17:13] | So she was worth more to you alive than dead. | 所以她对你们来说活着比死了更值钱 |
[17:20] | I’ve instructed my guys to cooperate. | 我已经下令让我的人配合调查 |
[17:22] | You know, alibis and stuff for the night Sandra was killed. | 提供桑德拉死亡当晚的不在场证明之类的 |
[17:26] | Whatever the police need. | 警方需要的一切东西尽管提 |
[17:28] | Okay, you do understand that even if you weren’t involved | 你应该明白 即便桑德拉的死 |
[17:31] | in Sandra’s death, you have confessed to several felonies | 和你无关 你也已经承认了好几样重罪 |
[17:34] | and we will be arresting you. | 我们会逮捕你 |
[17:36] | Whatever it takes to bring Sandra’s killer to justice. | 没关系 只要能揪出杀害桑德拉的凶手就行 |
[17:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:48] | That was the most cooperative arch-criminal I’ve ever met. | 他是我至今见过最配合的罪犯头子 |
[17:51] | Did you go to that club on your own? | 你独自一人去了那个俱乐部吗 |
[17:53] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[17:54] | Nothing. Just made him a deal. | 什么都没做 只是和他做了个交易 |
[17:57] | Of course you did. | 果然是你 |
[17:58] | In exchange for his cooperation, | 为了换取他的配合 |
[17:59] | I gave him the formula we found on Sandra’s computer. | 我把我们从桑德拉电脑上找到的配方给了他 |
[18:02] | I mean, a few years in prison is just a small price to pay | 相比用优等产品拿到翻倍利润 |
[18:04] | for doubling your profits with a superior product. | 在监狱里蹲个几年只是小代价 |
[18:06] | You can’t just hand out random, illicit drug recipes. | 你不能随便就把非法的毒品处方给出去 |
[18:10] | Not random, Detective, the best. | 这不是随便什么处方 警探 这是最棒的 |
[18:12] | I mean, you don’t want inferior Ecstasy | 你不会想要满大街都是 |
[18:14] | out there on the streets, ruining | 那些低劣的迷幻药 |
[18:16] | orgies and dubstep parties, now, do you? | 搞砸别人的狂欢宴会和电子派对 你说是吧 |
[18:19] | Rhetorical. My point is, I got us our suspect, | 打个比方 重点是我找到嫌犯了 |
[18:21] | so can we finally involve the lieutenant? | 所以我们是不是总算能找副队过来了 |
[18:24] | We are not involving Pierce until we check Hong’s story. | 我们只有核实了洪说的内容之后才能找皮尔斯 |
[18:26] | And if what he says is true, | 如果他说的是实话 |
[18:29] | he’s not even a suspect. | 那他连嫌疑犯都算不上 |
[18:33] | There’s one way to find out. | 有个办法可以搞清楚 |
[18:35] | There is? | 有办法吗 |
[18:37] | Well, what are we gonna find in there? | 我们在这堆东西里面能找到什么 |
[18:38] | We already know about Sandra’s criminal past. | 我们已经知道桑德拉曾经的犯罪行为了 |
[18:41] | Yes, but what about her criminal present? | 没错 但她现在的犯罪行为呢 |
[18:43] | Sandra paid cash for her house, then two years later, | 桑德拉用现金买下了她的房子 两年后 |
[18:47] | paid back the Korean mob, with interest. | 她把钱还给韩国的毒贩团伙 还算上了利息 |
[18:50] | Right. How’d she get that money? | 说得对 她的钱是从哪儿来的 |
[18:51] | Exactly. You can’t do that on a chemistry teacher’s salary. | 没错 光靠化学老师的工资肯定不够 |
[18:54] | So, what do we think? | 所以 我们怎么想 |
[18:55] | She was hacking into banks? | 她黑了银行吗 |
[18:57] | Or she decided to dust off her old skill of cooking Ecstasy. | 或是她决定重操旧业 制做迷幻药 |
[19:01] | – Right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[19:03] | Now that we know what we’re looking for, | 既然我们知道要找的是什么 |
[19:04] | let’s try to find proof that she was still making | 我们试试找出证据 证据她还在制毒 |
[19:07] | and now selling drugs. | 现在还开始贩毒 |
[19:11] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[19:12] | It’s not connecting. | 连不上 |
[19:14] | let me have a look at it. | 让我看看 |
[19:16] | Oh, Lucifer, please don’t mess with it. | 路西法 请别捣乱 |
[19:18] | What does this do, anyway? | 话说 这是用来干嘛的 |
[19:19] | Stop shaking it. You’re gonna break it. | 别摇了 你要弄坏了 |
[19:24] | you’re right, Detective. | 你说得对 警探 |
[19:26] | It does help to know what you’re looking for. | 这的确有助于了解你在找的东西 |
[19:30] | Are those client lists? | 这些是客户名单吗 |
[19:33] | Well, an angry one, maybe. | 也许是位坏脾气的客户 |
[19:37] | “I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[19:38] | End it or you’re dead.” | 不结束你就要死 |
[19:43] | So, you can take the girl out of the Ecstasy biz, | 可以把姑娘踢出迷幻药生意 |
[19:44] | but you can’t take the Ecstasy biz out of the girl. | 但是没法把迷幻药生意从姑娘手上抢走 |
[19:46] | Well, actually, it’s not Ecstasy. | 其实那不是迷幻药 |
[19:48] | It’s more sort of a homebrew Adderall. | 而是某种自制的多动症药 |
[19:50] | It’s very smooth. | 非常醇和 |
[19:52] | Did your partner just admit to snorting evidence? | 你的搭档刚刚承认他吸食了证据吗 |
[19:54] | The only thing I admit to is being very focused on this case. | 我唯一承认的就是我很专注于这件案子 |
[19:58] | We think Sandra adjusted her product | 我们认为桑德拉为了适应新环境 |
[20:00] | to her new environment. | 而调整了她的产品 |
[20:01] | Type-A moms, high-pressure dads… | 严格母亲 高压父亲 |
[20:03] | And all the Ivy League-bound brats in between. | 还有那些夹在中间的藤校小鬼 |
[20:05] | And if she was selling, these death threats suggest | 如果她真在贩毒 那这些死亡威胁说明 |
[20:08] | that someone didn’t want those drugs in the neighborhood. | 有人不想这些毒品在那个社区贩卖 |
[20:10] | We think she was trying to determine who sent them. | 我们认为她想查明是谁发出的这些威胁 |
[20:12] | And maybe looking got her killed. | 也许调查害死了她 |
[20:14] | All right. Get close to the neighbors. | 好 深入那个社区查查 |
[20:15] | See who you can smoke out. | 看看能引出什么人 |
[20:16] | Right. I-I had the exact same idea, | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[20:18] | and there is a house for rent on Sandra’s block. | 桑德拉的那个街区有一间房子出租 |
[20:20] | However, the owner will only rent to couples. | 但是屋主只租给情侣 |
[20:22] | Great. You and Lucifer are on it. | 好极了 你和路西法去办吧 |
[20:24] | No, I’d love to, | 不行 我倒是愿意 |
[20:25] | but I canvassed the entire neighborhood. | 但我调查过那整个社区 |
[20:26] | They know I’m a cop. Dan, too. | 他们知道我和丹都是警察 |
[20:28] | So find another officer with knowledge of this case | 所以找另一个了解这件案子的警官 |
[20:30] | to go undercover. | 去做卧底 |
[20:31] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:32] | We already have. | 我们已经找到人了 |
[20:36] | It’s the welcome wagon. | 欢迎小队来啦 |
[20:38] | Yeah, but not in the lame way. | 没错 但不能用这么土的方式 |
[20:40] | We just want to be the first to say hi | 我们只是想最先 |
[20:42] | to the, uh, new couple on the block. | 向刚搬到这个街区的情侣打招呼 |
[20:44] | I’m Brian. This is my wife Anya. | 我叫布莱恩 这是我妻子安雅 |
[20:46] | Thank you. That is so thoughtful. | 谢谢你们 真是太周到了 |
[20:50] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[20:51] | We have guests. | 我们有客人来了 |
[20:53] | Ah. Right. Brian and Anya, this is Marc. | 这是布莱恩和安雅 这是马克 |
[21:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:12] | What, plastic plates? | 用塑料盘子吗 |
[21:13] | What are we, barbarians? | 我们是野人吗 |
[21:14] | Don’t we have any china in there? | 那不是有瓷器盘子吗 |
[21:16] | You know this isn’t real, right? | 你知道这些都不是真的吧 |
[21:17] | I mea… | 我是说 |
[21:18] | You realize this is just for the case. | 你知道这只是为了查案吧 |
[21:21] | This is my chance to really get to know you. | 这可是我好好了解你的机会 |
[21:24] | Pierce, I’m taking it seriously | 皮尔斯 我可是非常认真的 |
[21:25] | and so should you | 你也应该认真对待 |
[21:27] | for our cause and for the case, obviously. | 当然是为了我们的目标和查案 |
[21:30] | So, let’s just get in there and put on a good show. | 我们赶紧过去好好做场戏吧 |
[21:32] | Shall we? Just don’t give me your resting Pierce face. | 好吗 别给这副皮尔斯的臭脸 |
[21:35] | What face? | 什么脸 |
[21:40] | So, how did you two lovebirds meet? | 你们这对小爱侣是怎么认识的 |
[21:43] | We were high school sweethearts, actually. | 其实我们是高中时的青梅竹马 |
[21:46] | We were biology partners. | 我们是生物学搭档 |
[21:48] | He asked me out while we were dissecting a crayfish. | 我们在解剖小龙虾的时候 他约我出去 |
[21:52] | My wife. Oh, the stuff she remembers. | 我妻子 她都记得这些事 |
[21:54] | How about you? How’d you two meet? | 那你们呢 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[21:55] | – At work. – Well, um, actually, | -工作认识的 -其实 |
[21:57] | we met through my Dad. | 是通过我爸认识的 |
[22:00] | – So sweet. – Well, not really. | -真甜蜜 -不算甜吧 |
[22:01] | My Dad’s a right bastard. | 我爸是个名副其实的混蛋 |
[22:03] | Oh, right, yes. | 对 |
[22:05] | Tough, right? When parents don’t approve. | 很艰难吧 当父母不同意你们一起的时候 |
[22:07] | It’s true. True. And my Father would definitely | 没错 没错 我父亲绝对不会 |
[22:09] | disapprove of this. | 同意我们俩的 |
[22:10] | Isn’t that right, Marky Marc? | 对不对 小马克 |
[22:11] | Well, let’s not start with that | 我们别和两位客人 |
[22:14] | with these nice people, Luke. | 聊这些破事吧 路克 |
[22:17] | I’m sorry. Marc loathes talking about himself. | 抱歉 马克不喜欢聊自己的事 |
[22:20] | He’s shy. | 脸皮薄 |
[22:21] | But don’t let that put you off. | 但让我们破坏你们的兴致 |
[22:22] | I mean, we are neighbors now, after all. | 毕竟我们现在是邻居了 |
[22:23] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[22:25] | Feel free to ask him– I mean, us– anything you want. | 随便问他 问我们 问什么都行 |
[22:29] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[22:30] | Shall we? | 开动吧 |
[22:31] | – Yes. – Yes. | -好 -好 |
[22:32] | All right. | 好 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Smells delicious. | 好香啊 |
[22:39] | Ah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[22:41] | You know, when Chloe and I got divorced, | 在我和克洛伊离婚的时候 |
[22:42] | I was so worried about Trixie. | 我很担心翠茜 |
[22:45] | What she would think, when I would see her. | 担心她会怎么想 我什么时候能见到她 |
[22:47] | But I realized, it’s the quality of the time, | 但是我意识到 重点是在于见面的质量 |
[22:49] | not the quantity, you know? | 而不是见面的次数 |
[22:51] | I’m really glad we did this, Dan. | 很高兴我们出来吃饭 丹 |
[22:53] | You’re such a nice, normal guy. | 你是个很出色的正常人 |
[22:57] | Well, thank you, I think. | 谢谢你吧 |
[22:59] | I meant that as a compliment. | 我这话是在赞美你 |
[23:01] | I mean, after the past few months, | 过去的几个月里 |
[23:04] | normal is exactly what I need in my life. | 正常正是我人生里最需要的 |
[23:11] | Hey, sexy. | 你好啊美人儿 |
[23:13] | What’s up, Dan? | 你好吗 丹 |
[23:14] | Uh, hello. | 你好 |
[23:17] | You two know each other. | 你们俩认识吗 |
[23:19] | Oh, yeah. | 认识 |
[23:20] | We, uh, killed a guy together once. | 我们曾经一起杀过人 |
[23:25] | Maze… | 麦子 |
[23:26] | No. | 不是 |
[23:27] | Uh, what she means is, | 她的意思是 |
[23:29] | we had a killer time, | 我们曾经一起 |
[23:31] | together, once. | 消磨过时间 |
[23:33] | Why are you here, Maze? | 你怎么来了 麦子 |
[23:34] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[23:42] | The three of us? | 我们三个人 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:46] | Did we…? | 我们有… |
[23:48] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[23:49] | No. No, no, no, no, we didn’t. | 没有 没有 我们没有 |
[23:51] | No. Course n… | 没有 当然没有 |
[23:53] | But if you wanted to… | 但如果你想的话 |
[23:57] | now– whatever… | 现在 随便 |
[24:00] | you’re into. | 你什么打算 |
[24:01] | I have heard that it’s– can be empowering | 我听说这非常有助于恢复精力 |
[24:04] | ’cause I’ve-I’ve been reading this, uh, feminist social… | 因为我一直在看这个女性主义社会… |
[24:07] | Well, I’m into it. | 我喜欢 |
[24:10] | If she is. | 如果她喜欢的话 |
[24:13] | It’s ho… hot. | 这里很热 |
[24:18] | Oh… uh, can I have another drink, please? | 可以再帮我来一杯酒吗 |
[24:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:22] | Milano? | 蜜兰诺 |
[24:24] | They’re aren’t any nuts in there, are there? | 这里面没坚果吧 对吗 |
[24:25] | I-I blow up like a balloon. | 我吃了会肿的和气球似的 |
[24:27] | Of course, allergies. | 对啊 过敏 |
[24:29] | – Yeah. – I didn’t think of that. | -没错 -我没想到 |
[24:30] | What makes us vulnerable is often right under our noses. | 通常我们的软肋就藏在眼皮底下 |
[24:34] | Shellfish, maybe? | 贝类海鲜过敏吗 |
[24:36] | Bees? Latex? | 蜜蜂 乳胶 |
[24:38] | Oh, you know I don’t have any allergies, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你知道我没有过敏症 |
[24:41] | Let’s talk about this lovely community. | 来说说这个有爱的社区吧 |
[24:42] | You seem so tightknit. | 大家好像都很亲密 |
[24:43] | Yes, yes. It must have been devastating | 是啊 那可怜的女人 |
[24:45] | when that poor woman was found ground up like hamburger meat. | 绞得像汉堡肉似的 你们一定很难过吧 |
[24:48] | Our Realtor told us. | 房产中介跟我们说了 |
[24:49] | Yeah, it was horrible. Huge loss. We’re… | 是啊 太可怕了 巨大损失 我们 |
[24:51] | we’re kind of one big family around here. | 生活在这里的人亲如一家 |
[24:54] | Well, most of us, anyway. | 大部分人是这样的 |
[24:56] | Some of the neighbors can be a little uptight. | 有些邻居可没那么好相处 |
[24:58] | Ah, come on, babe, the guys don’t want to hear about that. | 别说了 亲爱的 他们不想听这些 |
[25:01] | Right? We’re here to welcome ’em. | 对吧 我们是来欢迎他们入住的 |
[25:03] | – Hear about what? – The Neighborhood Watchdog. | -听到什么 -社区守望者 |
[25:05] | Someone has been writing notes and terrorizing the block. | 有人写字条吓唬整个街道的邻居 |
[25:08] | “Trim your hedges, or else.” | “修剪篱笆 否则后果自负” |
[25:11] | “Stop using non-organic weed killer, | “别再用非有机杀虫剂了 |
[25:13] | or I’ll make you drink it.” | 否则我会让你喝下去” |
[25:14] | This Watchdog seems rather preoccupied with gardening. | 这个守望者看来很注重园艺啊 |
[25:16] | No. People have been getting notes for all kinds of things. | 不是的 人们会为各种各样的事收到字条 |
[25:20] | Loud music, parking, | 噪音问题 停车问题 |
[25:22] | holiday decor. | 节庆装饰问题 |
[25:24] | it’s like Martha Stewart and the Terminator had a baby. | 就好像家政女王和终结者生的孩子 |
[25:29] | Any idea who this “Watchdog” Is? | 知道这个守望者是谁吗 |
[25:31] | No, actually. | 不知道 |
[25:32] | Well, I suppose we all have our mysteries. | 看来每个人都有自己的小秘密 |
[25:34] | Don’t we? Speaking of, | 对吗 说起来 |
[25:36] | wouldn’t you two like to know more | 你们对这位神秘男子 |
[25:37] | about this little enigma? | 还有什么想了解的吗 |
[25:40] | Hmm? Well, this has been nice. | 今天真是太开心了 |
[25:41] | Um, but remember, we have to get get up early | 但是别忘了 明早我们有事 |
[25:43] | for that thing tomorrow morning. | 还要早起 |
[25:47] | No idea what you’re talking about, darling. | 不知道你在说什么 亲爱的 |
[25:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:02] | I thought you went to the bathroom. | 我以为你去厕所了 |
[26:06] | No. | 没有 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry, I just… needed a few minutes. | 抱歉 我…需要自己静静 |
[26:13] | Truth is, I’ve… been through hell lately. | 事实上 我最近…去地狱走了一遭 |
[26:21] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[26:23] | No wonder I wanted you. | 怪不得我为你着迷 |
[26:25] | That’s it. | 原来是这样 |
[26:26] | I can smell it on you. | 我能在你身上闻出来 |
[26:28] | The pain, the torment. | 痛苦 煎熬 |
[26:31] | What, it’s that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[26:34] | Girl, it is all over you. | 姐妹儿 你浑身都这味儿 |
[26:37] | I guess I thought I was doing | 我之前还以为自己 |
[26:38] | a better job of covering it up. | 隐藏的不错 |
[26:41] | You see, um… | 你知道… |
[26:44] | I died recently, | 我最近死了一回 |
[26:46] | or… well, almost… died. | 可以说是…差点死去 |
[26:50] | And since then, it’s been a struggle | 从那之后 我就在试图 |
[26:53] | to get my life back to some semblance of normal. | 让生活重新找到点正常的感觉 |
[26:55] | That’s what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[26:57] | Normal. | 正常 |
[26:58] | Yes. Please, God, yes. | 是啊 求之不得 上帝啊 |
[27:02] | I am definitely not God. | 我不可能是上帝 |
[27:04] | Or normal. | 也不是正常人 |
[27:05] | So, guess I’m out. | 看来 我还是撤了 |
[27:07] | Oh, y-you are? | 你就这么走了 |
[27:08] | I just… | 我刚… |
[27:10] | I just told you my deepest secret. | 我刚把最深的秘密告诉了你 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:14] | I thought it was you I was attracted to, | 我以为我是被你的人所吸引的 |
[27:16] | but turns out, it’s just my old life. | 结果 原来是过去的自我 |
[27:19] | And I’m… not sure if I want to go back there. | 我…不太确定还想回到过去 |
[27:25] | Hey, but Dan’s probably still into it, though. | 但丹应该还蛮喜欢的 |
[27:29] | Thanks so much for dinner, bye. | 谢谢你们的晚餐 再见 |
[27:31] | Bye, have a good one. | 再见 做个好梦 |
[27:42] | This Watchdog weirdo seems promising. | 很可能是这个叫守望者的家伙 |
[27:44] | And those notes sound just like the one we found | 这些字条和我们发现桑德拉 |
[27:46] | in Sandra’s stash. | 藏起来的一样 |
[27:48] | I just can’t imagine someone so obsessed | 我没想到有人对社区规则 |
[27:51] | with obeying the rules of suburbia. | 这么的狂热 |
[27:52] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[27:54] | I cook, you clean, remember? | 我做饭 你收拾 咱们说好的 |
[27:56] | Domesticity can have a strange effect on people. | 家庭生活对人的影响可真不小 |
[27:59] | Question is, now, | 问题是 现在 |
[28:00] | how do we draw out this Watchdog? | 我们怎么揪出这个守望者 |
[28:03] | Well, don’t you worry about that, Detective. | 这你就不用担心了 警探 |
[28:05] | Trust me, | 交给我 |
[28:06] | no one’s a worse neighbor than the Devil. | 没有与魔鬼为邻更糟的情况了 |
[28:59] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[29:00] | What, are you building something? | 你在造什么东西吗 |
[29:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:03] | Our reputation as the most annoying neighbors on the block. | 我们现在是整个街道最恼人的邻居了 |
[29:11] | It’s 4 AM. | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[29:12] | Maybe we can finish this in the morning. | 这些我们明天再弄吧 |
[29:14] | “We”? | “我们” |
[29:16] | You’re barely involved. | 你基本上什么都没做 |
[29:18] | You know, I-I… | 我… |
[29:19] | I thought this was supposed to be about you and I | 我还以为这个安排就是要让你和我 |
[29:21] | spending time together. | 在一起相处一段时间 |
[29:22] | No. No, no. This is about catching a killer. | 不 不 这么做是为了找出凶手 |
[29:32] | Guys, someone’s approaching the house. | 伙计们 有人朝你们房子走去了 |
[29:34] | You just need to open up to me. | 你得对我敞开心扉 |
[29:36] | – Guys? – That won’t solve anything! | -伙计们 -这没用的 |
[29:38] | – Guys, heads up. – Everyone has their Achilles’ heel. | -伙计们 注意了 -每个人都有弱点 |
[29:39] | – Someone’s approaching. – We just need to find yours. | -有人来了 -我们得找到你的弱点 |
[29:41] | Right now, mine is you. | 目前 你就是我的克星 |
[29:42] | Guys. Damn it. | 伙计们 该死 |
[29:46] | We’ve been through this. | 我们谈过了 |
[29:47] | Feel like I don’t know you. | 我真不懂你 |
[29:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:50] | LAPD. Don’t move. | 洛杉矶警察 别动 |
[29:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:59] | Have you come for your casserole dish? | 你是来拿炖肉锅的吗 |
[30:01] | Hands up. | 举起手 |
[30:09] | It’s not illegal to hold people up | 让大家遵守社区规定 |
[30:11] | to our community standards. | 又不是什么违法之事 |
[30:13] | The police should be thanking me. | 警察应该感谢我才对 |
[30:14] | I’m out there every night helping you guys. | 我每晚出去帮你们的忙 |
[30:17] | Helping? Is that what you were doing when you killed June Lee? | 帮忙 你也是为此杀了琼恩·李吗 |
[30:21] | What? I di– I didn’t hurt June. | 什么 我没有对琼恩下手 |
[30:23] | I understand. You’re out there, | 我理解 你在街区里活动 |
[30:25] | you’re trying to keep your neighborhood clean. | 你想让邻居保持整洁 |
[30:27] | And then June’s there, dealing drugs. | 然后琼恩来了 在卖毒品 |
[30:29] | Wait, you think I was trying to get June to stop dealing drugs? | 等等 你觉得我是想阻止琼恩卖毒品吗 |
[30:32] | I was her best customer. | 我是她最大的客户 |
[30:33] | You were buying her Adderall? | 你从她那里买药吃吗 |
[30:34] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[30:36] | Me and half the block. | 半个街区都在买 |
[30:37] | How do you think I had the energy | 你以为我哪来的精力 |
[30:38] | to be out there every night, all night? | 每晚跑到外面去 |
[30:40] | I mean, June changed my life. | 琼恩改变了我的生活 |
[30:43] | I learned Mandarin. | 我学了普通话 |
[30:45] | I built a deck around my– I-I lost 40 pounds. | 我给房子盖了一圈… 我减了40斤 |
[30:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:50] | 我知道你在干什么 收手不然你就等死 | |
[30:50] | So you’re saying you didn’t write that threatening note? | 你是说你没有写那个威胁纸条吗 |
[30:52] | No, that’s not even my handwrit– look, look at it. | 没有 那都不是我的笔迹 你看啊 |
[30:54] | It’s so sloppy. Of course, what do you expect from someone | 太潦草了 当然了 毕竟这是一个 |
[30:56] | clueless enough to put a whole body into a wood chipper? Wha… | 把整个人放进碎木机里的人 真是… |
[31:00] | I-I mean, | 我是说 |
[31:01] | saw before you mulch. | 绞碎之前先切段 |
[31:02] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道的 |
[31:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Ah. Now, he would know | 他就知道 |
[31:08] | not to put onion skins down the garbage disposal. | 不要把洋葱皮放到垃圾处理机里 |
[31:10] | You know, why wouldn’t I put onion skins | 我为什么不能把洋葱皮 |
[31:12] | down the garbage disposal? | 放到垃圾处理机里 |
[31:13] | They’re garbage. | 它们是垃圾 |
[31:14] | – They’re compost. – You know what? | -它们是肥料 -你知道吗 |
[31:16] | Thank God that this marriage is over. | 感谢上帝这段婚姻结束了 |
[31:18] | Guys. | 各位 |
[31:19] | Brian’s not our killer. | 布莱恩不是咱们要抓的凶手 |
[31:20] | But your cover is still intact | 但是你们的掩护还没破 |
[31:22] | and I have a new plan. | 我有个新计划 |
[31:24] | You lovebirds ready to go back to suburbia? | 你们这对爱情鸟准备好回郊区了吗 |
[31:30] | Till death do us part, | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[31:31] | darling. | 亲爱的 |
[31:37] | Well, how’s this angle, Detective? | 这个角度怎么样 警探 |
[31:41] | A little to the right, and make sure | 往右边一点 要确保 |
[31:42] | you put the guest book where I can see it. | 你把访客名单放到我能看到的地方 |
[31:43] | Don’t worry, Decker, we’ll be checking handwriting | 别担心 戴克 我们会一边表演 |
[31:45] | as we go along, I just hope people show up | 一边检查笔迹的 我只希望人们会在 |
[31:47] | after Lucifer’s antics. | 路西法鬼闹之后还会来 |
[31:48] | Ah, I’ve simply piqued their curiosity. | 我只是引起了他们的好奇心 |
[32:01] | Oh, we… we’d like everyone to sign. | 我们想让每个人都来签个字 |
[32:03] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[32:04] | Makes it more personal. | 会更有意义 |
[32:08] | Um, why is that hummus so far away from the crudités? | 为什么鹰嘴豆泥离蔬菜沙拉那么远 |
[32:12] | – What? – Everyone knows | -什么 -所有人都知道 |
[32:14] | you put the snacks next to the dipping sauce. | 你要将小吃放在蘸酱旁边 |
[32:17] | Why do I feel like I’m the only one putting | 为什么我觉得只有我在 |
[32:18] | any effort into anything? | 对这些事情上心 |
[32:19] | Probably because you’re making everything about you. | 大概是因为你把所有事都弄成和你有关 |
[32:22] | Me? | 我 |
[32:24] | In case you’ve forgotten, I am doing this for you. | 你可别忘了 我做这些都是为了你 |
[32:26] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -是的 真的 |
[32:28] | And if you’re not committed, then there’s no point | 如果你那么不上心 那我们也就 |
[32:29] | to us even being here. | 没有必要在这里呆着了 |
[32:31] | The only reason I’m here is because I have to be. | 我在这里的唯一原因是我必须在 |
[32:34] | Everything else is just an empty promise. | 其他的一切只是空洞的许诺 |
[32:36] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你根本不知道你在做什么 |
[32:37] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[32:38] | You say you’re a man of your word. | 你说你是个守信的男人 |
[32:40] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[32:47] | Can’t believe he just said that. | 真不敢相信他居然那么说 |
[32:49] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[32:56] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[32:59] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[33:00] | What the hell are you guys doing back there? | 你们在那唱什么戏呢 |
[33:03] | This is a sting– you can’t just leave in the middle of it. | 这是卧底… 你不能半途离开啊 |
[33:05] | I just can’t be around him right now. | 我只是现在不能待在他身边 |
[33:08] | Lucifer, sometimes when you go undercover, | 路西法 有时候在卧底时 |
[33:10] | things get real, people get on each other’s nerves. | 事情会变严肃 人们会惹彼此生气 |
[33:13] | But here’s the thing: | 但重点是 |
[33:15] | you can’t change your partner. | 你不能改变搭档 |
[33:16] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[33:18] | Okay… as hard as it is right now, | 好吧 即便现在非常痛苦 |
[33:22] | I need you to stick it out until the job’s done. | 我需要你忍住 直到任务结束 |
[33:25] | Pierce is never gonna be the guy who cares about | 皮尔斯绝对不可能成为一个会去在乎 |
[33:27] | where the hummus is, or whatever. | 鹰嘴豆泥之类东西放哪的人 |
[33:30] | But he does care about what matters. | 但是他却很在乎最重要的事 |
[33:32] | Like solving this case. | 像是解决案子 |
[33:33] | He can’t do it without you, and he knows that. | 他没有你不行 他也知道这一点 |
[33:36] | – Does he? – Yes, he does. | -是吗 -没错 他知道 |
[33:39] | So, please, get back in there | 所以 请你回去 |
[33:41] | and get those signatures. | 搞到那些签名 |
[33:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | You moved the nachos. | 你把玉米片挪走了 |
[34:08] | Well, yeah, I didn’t want anyone to spill salsa… | 是啊 我不想有人把沙拉滴到… |
[34:10] | Into the macaroni. | 通心粉里 |
[34:18] | Wasn’t sure you were coming back. | 我不知道你会不会回来 |
[34:19] | I made you a promise. | 我向你保证过 |
[34:21] | And I am a man of my word, | 而我是守信用的男人 |
[34:22] | no matter what you may think. | 不管你是怎么想的 |
[34:25] | I may have overreacted. | 也许我反应过度了 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:31] | But… | 但是 |
[34:33] | you were right about one thing. | 你说对了一件事 |
[34:36] | I don’t have all the answers. | 我没有所有的答案 |
[34:39] | But I hope that | 但我希望 |
[34:42] | we can find them… together. | 咱们能一起找出答案 |
[34:45] | I mean, after all, you may be the only person on this planet | 我是说 毕竟你可能是这星球上 |
[34:50] | who truly understands me. | 唯一真正理解我的人 |
[34:53] | I’m not ready to give up on that. | 我还没准备好放弃呢 |
[35:11] | Wow. Cover officially restored. | 掩护彻底修复了 |
[35:14] | Okay, now can we please check the book for signatures? | 好了 现在咱们能去看看签名簿了吗 |
[35:24] | Forgive me. | 不好意思 |
[35:25] | Ah, Marcie, uh, | 玛茜 |
[35:26] | some words for the chef? | 给主厨写点感谢语吗 |
[35:27] | Ooh, I’ve got mustard on… | 我沾了芥末… |
[35:29] | Some words for the chef! | 给主厨写点感谢语 |
[35:33] | Lovely. Would you mind working the word “Pervert” | 很棒 你们能不能想办法把”变态”这词 |
[35:35] | in there somewhere? | 加到里边 |
[35:38] | Could you address it to “Scheming whore”? | 你能写上”致诡计多端的贱人”吗 |
[35:41] | Just a little private joke for Marc. | 就是给马克的一点私下笑话 |
[35:45] | Brian said he signed for us both already. | 布莱恩说他给我俩都签过字了 |
[35:47] | Well, Marc and I would like everyone | 马克和我想要所有人 |
[35:49] | to write a little message, if you don’t mind. | 都留下点小消息 如果你不介意的话 |
[35:51] | Okay. Uh, let’s see. | 好吧 我看看 |
[35:53] | Actually, um, I think it’s, uh… | 其实 我觉得这个… |
[35:55] | I think it’s time for us to go, dear. | 我觉得咱们该走了 亲爱的 |
[35:56] | But we just got here. | 但是咱们刚到啊 |
[35:57] | Uh, yeah, I know, but we really | 是啊 我知道 但是咱们真的 |
[35:59] | need to go. | 该离开了 |
[36:00] | Brian, please. What-wh-what are you doing? | 布莱恩 等下 你在干什么 |
[36:02] | Just put the book down. | 把书放下 |
[36:03] | Brian! Brian… | 布莱恩 布莱恩 |
[36:04] | – Brian, please… – Just a little message. | -布莱恩 别这样 -就留几句话嘛 |
[36:05] | No, no, no, I know what you guys are | 不行不行 我知道你们 |
[36:07] | – trying to do here. – Brian. | -这是想要干什么 -布莱恩 |
[36:08] | Hey, Brian, just relax, okay. | 布莱恩 放松下 好吗 |
[36:09] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[36:10] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[36:13] | Everybody get back! | 所有人都后退 |
[36:14] | Go on, get back. All right, yeah? Get back. | 快点后退 懂了吗 后退 |
[36:17] | Brian. Bri… | 布莱恩 布莱… |
[36:19] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[36:22] | Thanks. It was great. | 谢了 这里不错 |
[36:27] | – What about hedge trimmers? – Tried it. Didn’t work. | -绿篱修剪机呢 -试了 不行 |
[36:29] | Put it down, Brian. Uh… | 放下 布莱恩 |
[36:32] | I didn’t want to hurt anybody. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[36:33] | I know. And I know you don’t want to hurt anyone right now. | 我知道 我知道你现在也不想伤人 |
[36:38] | You’re not a killer, you’re just protecting one. | 你不是凶手 你只是在保护凶手 |
[36:43] | Brian, what is she talking about? | 布莱恩 她在说什么 |
[36:45] | You wrote the threatening note to June. | 是你给琼恩写的威胁信 |
[36:48] | We accused your husband, but he must have | 我们怀疑是你丈夫 但是他一定是 |
[36:49] | recognized your handwriting when we showed it to him. | 在我们给他看的时候认出了你的笔迹 |
[36:52] | That’s why he didn’t want you signing the guest book. | 所以他不想让你签访客簿 |
[36:58] | You know? | 你知道了 |
[36:59] | How could you do something so stupid, babe? | 你怎么能做出这么蠢的事 宝贝 |
[37:01] | I’m not stupid. | 我可不蠢 |
[37:03] | I know that you and June were having an affair. | 我知道你和琼恩有了外遇 |
[37:05] | – No. – I saw you | -没有 -我看见你 |
[37:07] | sneaking around with her, | 和她偷偷来往 |
[37:08] | and then you lost all that weight. | 然后你体重还减轻了那么多 |
[37:10] | I thought I would just write her | 我本来想给她写一张 |
[37:12] | one of those notes to scare her off, | 那种纸条把她吓退 |
[37:14] | but then you still kept sneaking out every night. | 可是你还是每天晚上偷偷摸摸出去 |
[37:17] | And then you went and confronted her. | 然后你就去找她对质了 |
[37:20] | Yes, but then she just kept denying it, | 是 但她怎么都不肯承认 |
[37:22] | and I got so, | 于是我就 |
[37:24] | so angry I just… shoved her, and then she… | 非常生气 然后我推了她 然后她 |
[37:27] | she hit her head. | 她撞到了头 |
[37:28] | But I d– I didn’t mean to kill her. | 但我 我不是故意想杀她的 |
[37:31] | I just… | 我只是 |
[37:33] | I just didn’t want you to leave me. | 我只是不想让你离开我 |
[37:36] | But he wasn’t having an affair. | 但是他并没有出轨 |
[37:38] | June was his drug dealer. | 琼恩是他的药贩子 |
[37:41] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[37:43] | I was buying pills from her to help me lose weight. | 我在她那里买药帮助我减肥 |
[37:46] | For you, so that I could go back to being the guy | 是为了你 好让我变成当年在高中 |
[37:48] | that you fell in love with in high school. | 让你爱上的那个人 |
[37:52] | I didn’t want you to leave me. | 是我不想让你离开我啊 |
[37:54] | I’m so sorry I doubted you. | 真对不起 我怀疑你了 |
[37:57] | I just… I don’t know what I would do without you. | 我 我只是不知道没了你我该怎么过 |
[38:01] | Neither do I. | 我也是啊 |
[38:06] | Okay, show’s over. | 行了 琼瑶剧演完了 |
[38:09] | Yeah, I suppose there’s some cold comfort | 看到他们两口子双双被捕 |
[38:10] | in them being arrested together. | 还真是有种残酷的安慰啊 |
[38:13] | At least they’ve got each other. | 至少他们还有对方 |
[38:15] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 是这样 |
[38:26] | Dan? | 丹 |
[38:31] | I just wanted to come by and apologize | 我只是想来为昨晚的事 |
[38:32] | about the other night. | 表达歉意 |
[38:35] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你完全没必要道歉 |
[38:38] | I absolutely, completely blame Maze. | 这件事完全 根本都是麦子的责任 |
[38:41] | That girl is a freak. | 那姑娘是个怪物 |
[38:42] | She is odd. | 她是有点怪 |
[38:44] | But she also made me realize some things about myself. | 但她也让我对自己有了点感悟 |
[38:48] | Maze isn’t the only odd one. | 并非只有麦子有点怪 |
[38:51] | I’m a mess. | 我自己也一团糟 |
[38:53] | All that talk about feeling normal again? | 还说什么回到正常生活 |
[38:57] | Wishful thinking. | 痴心妄想而已 |
[38:59] | I have a long road ahead. | 我还有很长的路要走 |
[39:03] | You know, whatever this is that we have, | 不管我们之间是什么关系 |
[39:06] | it has never been normal. | 这关系从没有正常过 |
[39:09] | And I decided that I just have to own that. | 而且我决定我必须正面承认 |
[39:15] | I like you, Charlotte. | 我喜欢你 夏洛特 |
[39:18] | You are unlike anyone I have ever met. | 你和我以前认识的所有人都不一样 |
[39:22] | So if you need time to sort some things out, | 所以如果你需要时间把一些事情想清楚 |
[39:26] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[39:29] | You’re worth it. | 你值得等 |
[39:35] | So, I heard the divorce went through. | 我听说你们俩离婚了 |
[39:37] | What are you gonna do with your half of Lux? | 你分得的那一半光之吧打算怎么处理啊 |
[39:39] | Very funny, Decker. | 好笑死了 戴克 |
[39:41] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[39:42] | Some of us from the precinct are going down to the Paddock | 咱们局的几个人打算下班之后去围场酒吧 |
[39:44] | for beers after work, | 一起喝一杯 |
[39:46] | and I thought you might want to join, | 我想着没准你也想一起去 |
[39:47] | if you don’t have anything better to do. | 如果你没什么安排的话 |
[39:48] | I don’t think I should. | 我觉得我还是不去了 |
[39:50] | Oh, yeah, no big deal. | 好吧 没关系 |
[39:52] | Just, like I said, a lot of people are going, so… | 我说了 有不少人要去 所以 |
[39:55] | Listen, Chloe, | 听着 克洛伊 |
[39:57] | you and I, it’s not a good idea. | 你和我 行不通的 |
[39:59] | Oh, I wasn’t suggesting anything romantic at all. | 我并不是提议要和你出去约会什么的 |
[40:03] | – I just… – Listen, it’s just | -我只是 -是这样 |
[40:05] | we deal with death every day, | 我们每天都要面对死亡 |
[40:07] | and… | 而且 |
[40:10] | everybody’s gonna die. | 大家都难免一死 |
[40:11] | Someday you’ll die, and I just… | 你总有一天也会故去 而我就 |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:14] | Losing your brother, it’s still | 看来你失去兄弟 |
[40:17] | really affecting you, huh? | 还是让你很难受吧 |
[40:20] | Understatement of the millennia. | 你说得真是太轻了 |
[40:23] | I understand. I do. | 我理解 真的 |
[40:26] | And about tonight, it’s not a big deal. | 今晚的事不去也没关系 |
[40:30] | But… | 不过 |
[40:33] | just so I know that I’m not crazy, um… | 只是想确认不是我自己胡思乱想 |
[40:38] | in the surveillance van, | 在监控车里 |
[40:40] | when I asked you to stay in L.A., | 我请求你留在洛杉矶时 |
[40:43] | we did have a moment there, yeah? | 我们确实有那么一刻动情了吧 |
[40:47] | We did share a moment. | 确实有那么一刻 |
[40:49] | Which is why I had to tell you | 所以我必须要告诉你 |
[40:51] | that I’m not relationship material. | 我不适合发展关系 |
[40:57] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 好吧 不管你怎么想 |
[41:01] | it was a really nice moment. | 我觉得那一刻挺美好的 |
[41:15] | Lucifer, this better be good. | 路西法 你最好想出什么好点子了 |
[41:17] | I was really looking forward to sleeping | 我今天晚上真的想睡得 |
[41:19] | far away from you tonight. | 离你远一点 |
[41:21] | Oh, it is good. | 绝对很好 |
[41:23] | I’ve finally got you figured out. | 我总算看明白你了 |
[41:26] | – Really? – Mm, yes. | -真的 -当然 |
[41:28] | You’re terrified of letting someone get close to you | 你很害怕让别人亲近你 |
[41:30] | ’cause you know they’ll eventually leave you. | 因为你知道他们最终会离你而去 |
[41:33] | You’ll outlive them. | 你会活得比他们久 |
[41:35] | You want to die | 你想死 |
[41:37] | because you don’t want to be alone anymore. | 是因为你不想再孤苦下去了 |
[41:39] | Yeah, well, duh. | 当然 |
[41:41] | – What’s your point? – If we’re gonna kill you… | -你想说什么 -如果我们想杀死你 |
[41:44] | …then we have got to do it together. | 那我们必须合作 |
[41:48] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[41:51] | You see, I don’t think you’ve been spending time with me | 我倒觉得你和我在一起待这几天 |
[41:52] | trying to figure out how to kill me. | 并不是为了想法子杀死我 |
[41:55] | I think you want to spend time | 我觉得你想和我一起 |
[41:56] | with someone who’s been screwed by your Dad | 是因为我也被你父亲坑了 |
[41:58] | as much as you’ve been. | 和你一样惨 |
[41:59] | You are the one that doesn’t want to be alone. | 不想孤单一人的 其实是你 |
[42:05] | I suppose one might call us friends now. | 那看来我们现在算是朋友了 |
[42:08] | And it is nice to have a friend who can relate. | 能有个彼此理解的朋友也是很好的 |
[42:11] | I get you. | 我理解你 |
[42:12] | No, you don’t. | 其实你并不 |
[42:15] | But you’ve been on the earth, what, five years? | 你才来人间多久 五年吗 |
[42:17] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[42:20] | It’s hard not to get attached. | 想不和人亲近 很难的 |
[42:23] | Okay. Okay. | 那好 好吧 |
[42:25] | So we both have some issues that we need to work through. | 那看来我们都有问题需要想办法解决 |
[42:27] | But if we’re gonna get revenge on Dad, | 但如果我们想向我父亲复仇 |
[42:29] | we’ve got to be committed. | 我们必须完全投入 |
[42:32] | I’ve already married you. | 我已经跟你结婚了 |
[42:33] | I’m not sure how much more committed I could be. | 我真不知道怎么做才能更投入 |
[42:39] | True. True. | 确实 确实 |
[42:41] | But there are so many things | 但是我们没试过的办法 |
[42:42] | that we never got to try. | 还有很多很多 |
[42:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:52] | Go get the chain saw. | 去拿链锯来吧 |
[42:54] | Oh, I thought you’d never ask. | 就等着你开口呢 |