时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Did you hear something? | 你听见了吗? |
[00:32] | It’s just the ocean. | 只是海浪声 |
[00:48] | -You gonna bone all night? | 你们要干一整夜吗? |
[00:50] | Come back to the show, you sex fiends. | 音乐会还没结束呢 小色鬼 |
[00:56] | – All right, let’s go. – Whoo! | 好吧 我们走 |
[00:59] | Come on! | 来呀! |
[02:03] | Excuse us. | 劳驾 |
[02:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Whoa, you guys got here fast. | 啊 你们来得好快呀 |
[02:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:12] | Did you guys come together? | -你们一起来的? -不是 |
[02:16] | Totally unrelated, can I talk to you for a second? | 完全无关 我能跟你说句话吗? |
[02:18] | -Just… Yeah. -Yeah, sure. | -只要…对 -哦 当然 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | Um, so… Yeah, we did. | 是的 我们一起来的 |
[02:25] | Oh, my God, I… I didn’t know you two were a thing. | 天呐 我不知道你们两个成一对儿了 |
[02:28] | I mean, I mean, I’d hoped, but… | 我是说 我希望你们能成 不过… |
[02:30] | You two bow-chicka-wow-wow? | 你们有没有…? |
[02:32] | No, no. We just kissed. | 没有 我们只是接吻了 |
[02:34] | -Mm-hmm. -And then guess what? You called, so here we are. | 然后你猜怎么?你打电话叫我 我们就来了 |
[02:37] | Decker, do you always answer your phone? | 德克 你从不拒接电话吗? |
[02:39] | I just don’t want my… | 我只是不希望在… |
[02:41] | sex life discussed in the workplace, okay? So… | 工作场合讨论我的性生活 好吗? |
[02:46] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[02:47] | -Okay, Ella, so what do we have? – Mm. | 那么 艾拉 什么情况? |
[02:50] | Blue Ballz. | 紫蛋 |
[02:51] | You, too? | 你也有? |
[02:52] | No. Blue Ballz, with a “Z.” | 不 不是那个“紫蛋” |
[02:56] | Fancy DJ headphones. | 一款时髦的DJ耳机 |
[02:58] | Also, our murder weapon. | 也是本案的凶器 |
[03:00] | Electrocuted poor DJ Matt Pexxa. | 电死了可怜的DJ马特派克萨 |
[03:03] | How does one get electrocuted with headphones? | 耳机怎么能电死人? |
[03:05] | Oh, well, you see, um, this tiny little silver wire -coming out of the padding? -Mm. | 你们看 软垫下面伸出一根细小的银色电线 |
[03:09] | So, the current travels through the wire and into his skin. | 电流通过这里 流进他的皮肤 |
[03:13] | Now, you add sea air and his sweat, perfect combo for maximum voltage. | 加上海边的空气和汗液 达到电压最大化的理想条件 |
[03:19] | Oh! That’d be a sick DJ name. | 这个做DJ的艺名 一定屌死了 |
[03:20] | All DJs are sick, if you ask me. | 要我说 所有DJ都很屌丝 |
[03:25] | So, any leads? | 有什么线索? |
[03:26] | Well, we’re not even sure it’s a murder yet. | 我们甚至不能确定这是谋杀 |
[03:29] | I mean, it could just be a wardrobe malfunction. | 也可能就是设备故障 |
[03:32] | Wonderful. Can we go home, then? | 太好了 那我们可以回家了? |
[03:34] | You know what? Uh, hold that thought. | 嗯 稍等一下 |
[03:41] | Okay, Pioneer. | 好啊 先锋混音器 |
[03:43] | Best mixers on the market, and… | 市面上最好的混音器 然后… |
[03:47] | Oh, here. The, uh… | 这里… |
[03:49] | surge protector, it’s disconnected. | 电涌保护被切断了 |
[03:52] | Surge protector, I see. | 电涌保护 我看到了 |
[03:56] | And, um, let’s see here. Well, looks intentional. It’s a clean cut. | 而且 看这里 像是故意的 剪得很齐 |
[03:59] | Someone sabotaged Pexxa’s setup before he went on stage, | 派克萨上台前 有人给他搞破坏 |
[04:02] | and so that, with the live wire in the headphones, | 这一点 再加上耳机里带电的金属线 |
[04:05] | I mean, it’s most likely murder. | 很可能是蓄意谋杀 |
[04:06] | Well, surely someone must have seen something | 我们的DJ被烧焦之前 |
[04:08] | before our charred DJ went to his demise. | 一定有人看到了什么 |
[04:11] | Let’s just question the witnesses, and case closed. | 我们问问目击者 就能结案了 |
[04:13] | Then we can all go back to our previous engagements. | 然后我们就可以回去 把没办的事办完了 |
[04:18] | Well, um, we do have about 500 potential witnesses | 我们有大约500名现场目击者 |
[04:23] | that are all drunk, and most likely very high. | 都喝醉了 很可能还嗑了药 |
[04:27] | So… | 所以… |
[04:28] | we’re gonna be here a while. | 我们一时走不了的 |
[04:33] | See you out there. | 我们外面见 |
[04:42] | Why is he still crying? | 他怎么还哭啊? |
[04:43] | The doctor said he’s fine. It’s just a phase. | 医生说没事 只是一个阶段 |
[04:49] | You missed our coffee date. | 约好喝咖啡 你没去 |
[04:50] | Oh, my gosh, Maze. Is it morning? | 哎呀 麦兹 现在都早上了? |
[04:53] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[04:54] | We’ve been up all night. | 我们一夜没睡 |
[04:56] | You’re welcome to stay, but it’s kind of loud. | 欢迎你留下 只是我们家太吵了 |
[04:59] | Pain and suffering. | 痛苦煎熬的声音 |
[05:01] | Music to my ears. | 在我听来就是音乐啊 |
[05:02] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | You have my undivided attention. | 现在 我全部的注意力都在你身上 |
[05:10] | Is that a latte? | 这是拿铁吗? |
[05:12] | Okay. So… Mm! | 好吧… |
[05:17] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:18] | You must be going through a lot with your mom. | 你妈妈的事 你一定很难过 |
[05:20] | No. | 没什么 |
[05:21] | So she died in a shitty apartment all by herself. | 她在一间破烂公寓里孤独地死去 |
[05:25] | Sucks for her. | 是她倒霉 |
[05:26] | All I need to be is to not be her. | 只要我不重蹈她的覆辙就是了 |
[05:30] | So how do I do that? | 我该怎么办? |
[05:31] | Use the blue pacifier! | 用蓝色的安抚奶嘴! |
[05:33] | I am! | 我在用! |
[05:35] | -I’m sorry, Maze, what’s the question? | 对不起 你问什么? |
[05:36] | -How do I not end up alone? | 我怎么才不会孤独终老? |
[05:38] | That is not an easy question to answer. | 这个问题很难回答 |
[05:43] | -Try swaddling him! | 把他包起来试试! |
[05:44] | Oh, what a wonderful idea! | 真是个好主意! |
[05:48] | You just have to find someone to connect with. | 你只要找到一个和你投缘的人 |
[05:50] | I just scare everybody away. | 谁见了我都会吓跑 |
[05:53] | Well, I’m still here, right? | 我没跑 不是吗? |
[05:55] | So you just know that when you find someone | 所以 等你遇到一个 |
[05:58] | that you’re romantically interested in, | 让你有感觉的人 |
[06:00] | you just try not to be so scary. | 别显得那么可怕就是了 |
[06:02] | You know, be more open, emotionally available. | 打开心扉 在情感上多投入 |
[06:05] | “Emotionally available.” | 在情感上多投入 |
[06:08] | Yeah, okay, I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 对 不好意思 我得走了 |
[06:17] | -Oh! Jesus. -Wait, I got you, don’t… Sorry. | 小心 我来 别…不好意思 |
[06:19] | -Thanks. Old butterfingers, over here. -Yeah. | 谢谢 笨手笨脚的 |
[06:26] | Oh, is that a 200-millimeter macro lens? | 那是200毫米微距镜头吗? |
[06:29] | It sure is. | 没错 |
[06:30] | I picked up this bad boy last week. | 上周淘的 |
[06:32] | That’s some professional-level equipment. | 这可是专业级的装备啊 |
[06:36] | -Mm-hmm. -Oh, wait, you’re… | 慢着 你是… |
[06:37] | You’re LAPD, aren’t you? | 你是洛杉矶警局的吧? |
[06:39] | Yep, best job in the world. | 对 全世界最好的工作 |
[06:43] | You wouldn’t be able to give me anything over there? | 你能透露点料吗? |
[06:45] | -You mean, like inside scoop? -Yeah. | -你是说 内部消息? -对 |
[06:56] | Look, I’m not allowed to give you any real details, okay, but… | 我不能给你任何具体细节 但是… |
[07:00] | maybe if you use my name, the media relations guy can help you out. | 如果你提我的名字 也许负责媒体关系的人会照顾照顾你 |
[07:03] | Thank you. Thank you. So, what– what is your name? | 谢谢 那么 你的名字是? |
[07:07] | -Uh, Ella… -Uh-huh. Lopez. | 艾拉洛佩兹 |
[07:09] | Got it. Hi, Ella. | 记下了 嗨 艾拉 |
[07:12] | -I’m Pete. -Okay. | -我叫彼得 -好 |
[07:14] | Um, you know, like… | 你知道 也许… |
[07:15] | Maybe as, like, a real thank-you, | 也许 为了表示感谢 |
[07:17] | I could take you out for a drink or coffee or… | 我可以请你喝杯酒或者咖啡… |
[07:25] | I’m not really dating right now. | 我现在不想和人约会 |
[07:28] | -Cool. All right, yeah. -Okay. | -酷 好吧 -好的 |
[07:30] | -Yeah. -Nice meeting you. | -嗯 -幸会 |
[07:31] | Thank you very much, Ella Lopez. | 非常感谢 艾拉洛佩兹 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:37] | Someone’s got the hots for our Miss Lopez. | 有人喜欢上我们的洛佩兹小姐了 |
[07:41] | Mm. Not my type. | 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[07:42] | No? Seems just like you, perfectly adorable. | 不是吗?和你真像 属于可爱型的 |
[07:44] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[07:46] | Not all of us can be -in the perfect relationship. | 不是我们所有人都能有完美的爱情 |
[07:51] | -Yes, it is rather exciting, isn’t it? | 看来是很激动人心啊 |
[07:52] | No, that’s DJ Karnal! | 不 那是DJ卡诺! |
[07:54] | I-I mean, I didn’t know he was headlining the show. | 我不知道他是音乐会的主打DJ |
[07:57] | It must’ve been a surprise appearance. That’s so cool. | 一定是惊喜嘉宾 太酷了 |
[07:59] | Yes, I must admit, he may be the one DJ | 我得承认 这个DJ |
[08:02] | who has even a modicum of talent. | 有些许天分 |
[08:03] | But then again, his ludicrous name negates that. | 可是又被他那可笑的名字抵消了 |
[08:06] | I mean, “Karnal”? Really? | 叫卡诺?真的吗? |
[08:09] | -Must everything be about sex? – Chloe! | -一切都要和性有关吗? -克萝伊! |
[08:11] | -Oh, hey, Jed! -What, it’s been like… | -嘿 杰德! -哎呀 我们有多久… |
[08:14] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[08:14] | …a minute! | …没见了! |
[08:23] | It’s so good to see you– | 见到你太高兴了 |
[08:26] | These are fun, aren’t they? | 这东西真有趣 是不是? |
[08:32] | Yeah, it’s my real name. | 对 我的真名 |
[08:33] | -What’s yours? | 你的真名呢? |
[08:35] | Uh, Lucifer is his real name. | 路西法就是他的真名字 |
[08:37] | – Yeah. -Oh. | 是的 |
[08:38] | So what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[08:39] | Well, this is a show. | 这是一台音乐会 |
[08:41] | I’m a DJ. | 我是DJ |
[08:42] | Right. | 对 |
[08:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[08:44] | Well, this is a crime scene, and I’m a detective. | 这是凶案现场 我是警探 |
[08:48] | -So you did it. -Yeah. | -你成功了 -是的 |
[08:49] | I always knew you’d be a great cop. | 我就知道你会成为一个好警察 |
[08:51] | How do you two know each other? | 你们怎么认识的? |
[08:54] | Oh, um, Jed and I dated. | 杰德和我约会过 |
[08:56] | Right. | 哦 |
[08:58] | Uh, casually. Yeah. | 很普通的那种 |
[09:00] | Long, long time ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[09:03] | Come on, Cherry Jane. | 别这么说啊 小樱桃 |
[09:05] | It wasn’t that casual. | 没那么普通吧 |
[09:07] | Um… Lucifer is my partner. | 路西法是我的搭档 |
[09:09] | Yes, partner. | 对 搭档 |
[09:10] | So are you still married to that guy Dave? | 你还和那个戴夫在一起呢? |
[09:12] | “Dan.” | 丹? |
[09:13] | We’re divorced. | 我们离婚了 |
[09:14] | Well, I never thought he was good enough for you. | 哦 我始终认为他配不上你 |
[09:16] | Only one man is. | 只有一个人配得上 |
[09:18] | So are you in a relationship? | 那你现在有伴侣吗? |
[09:23] | Relationship? | 伴侣? |
[09:27] | No. | 没有 |
[09:29] | N– Not in a– a relationship, uh, per se. | 严格来说 没有 |
[09:32] | Well, it was really good seeing you again. | 再次见到你可真好 |
[09:34] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[09:36] | Detective, we need you over here. | 警探 请过来一下 |
[09:38] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好 失陪了 |
[09:45] | -So… | 那么… |
[09:47] | Oh, I gotta take this. | 这个我得接 |
[09:51] | Bollocks. | 该死的 |
[10:11] | You know, our first kiss was by the water. | 你知道 我们第一次亲吻就是在海边 |
[10:14] | You remember that? | 记得吗? |
[10:16] | Yes. | 记得 |
[10:20] | You know, about what I said earlier, Lucifer… | 路西法 刚才我说的话… |
[10:23] | Listen, I have dated guys at work before, | 听我说 我以前和同事约会过 |
[10:26] | but, you know, people talk, and I don’t want that. | 可是 人们会议论 我不喜欢 |
[10:31] | And… | 而且… |
[10:32] | this… | 这个… |
[10:34] | “us,” you know, we… | 我们之间 我们… |
[10:37] | We don’t even know what this is yet. | 这究竟算什么 我们自己还不知道呢 |
[10:41] | Do we? | 是不是? |
[10:43] | I suppose not. | 也许是吧 |
[10:45] | Sorry, that was my manager. Had to tell him I wasn’t dead. | 不好意思 是我的经纪人 我得告诉他我没死 |
[10:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:50] | Well, I was supposed to go on after Pexxa. | 本来 派克萨后面就该我了 |
[10:52] | It’s scary seeing another DJ die. | 看见另一个DJ死亡 真可怕 |
[10:55] | Makes you realize… | 让你意识到 生命太短暂 |
[10:59] | Uh, do you know of anyone who would want to kill Pexxa? | 你知道谁会想要派克萨的命吗? |
[11:03] | A– A crew member, maybe? | 也许 一个乐队成员? |
[11:04] | You think this was intentional? | 你觉得这是蓄意的? |
[11:06] | Yes, we think that Pexxa was killed with his headphones. | 是的 我们认为 有人用耳机杀死了派克萨 |
[11:09] | Pexxa’s headphones? He borrowed those from me… | 派克萨的耳机 那是他借我的 |
[11:14] | this morning, right before the show. | 就在今天早上开演之前 |
[11:16] | He did? | 是吗? |
[11:17] | Okay, were the headphones out of your possession before the show? | 开演之前 这副耳机曾离开过你的手吗? |
[11:19] | No, I handed them straight to him. | 没有 我直接递给他的 |
[11:21] | What about your mixing board? Um, Pexxa’s surge protector was cut off. | 你的混音台呢? 派克萨的电涌保护被切断了 |
[11:24] | No, we all use the same setup. | 也没有 我们都用同一个混音台 |
[11:26] | Are you saying someone’s trying to kill me? | 你是说有人想杀我? |
[11:27] | Might I point out that if no one else had the headphones, | 我能否指出一点: 如果别人没有碰过耳机 |
[11:31] | how do we know you didn’t kill our poor disc jockey? | 我们怎么知道 不是你杀害了我们可怜的打碟师? |
[11:34] | Right, um… I mean, you do have an alibi for before the show, yeah? | 对 不过 你有开演之前不在现场的证明吧? |
[11:38] | Sure, I was with my producer the whole time. | 当然 我一直和我的制作人在一起 |
[11:40] | Just… Just ask him. | 你可以问他 |
[11:41] | Oh, we will. | 我们会问的 |
[11:42] | Well, if you were the intended target, you know, you’re not safe here, | 如果你是目标 你知道 你现在就危险了 |
[11:45] | so best if you come with us. | 所以 你最好跟我们走 |
[11:47] | -Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:49] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[11:54] | God, I hate that guy. | 哼 我讨厌那家伙 |
[11:56] | They broke up right before I met Chloe. | 他们分手之后 我才认识克萝伊 |
[11:59] | But I always kind of felt like I was living in his shadow, you know? | 可我总感觉我是活在他的阴影下 |
[12:01] | I don’t know if it’s the whole “first love” thing or what. | 我不知道 是因为初恋 还是什么 |
[12:04] | I swear, there’s a part of Chloe that will never get over his stupid chiseled face. | 我发誓 克萝伊对他那张倒霉的 线条硬朗的脸 总有点旧情难忘 |
[12:10] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[12:12] | There’s no need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[12:13] | The detective had a child with you, | 她和你有一个孩子 |
[12:15] | and I’ve never felt the slightest bit threatened. | 可我也丝毫没觉得受到威胁 |
[12:18] | You’re right. He does have a stupid face. | 你说得对 他的确长着一张倒霉的脸 |
[12:22] | You know he tried to get back together with Chloe when we first split up? | 我们最初分居时 他就企图和克萝伊复合 |
[12:26] | Look, I’m just saying, watch out for that guy, all right? | 我只是说 你小心他一点 好吧? |
[12:29] | I wouldn’t put anything past him. | 他什么都干得出来 |
[12:31] | Okay, so we got a lead. | 好 我们有了一条线索 |
[12:33] | Jed’s been receiving threatening emails from a man named Raul Blanco. | 杰德收到过恐吓邮件 来自一个叫劳尔布朗科的 |
[12:37] | Yeah, some ass-hat who’s pissed about my foundation | 对 一个人渣 我的基金会在海湾地区 |
[12:40] | building low-income housing at the marina. | 建造低收入住房 他很不高兴 |
[12:42] | Of course he has a foundation. | 当然 他有个基金会 |
[12:44] | Uh, Detective… | 警探… |
[12:45] | I’ve been thinking, perhaps we dismissed DJ Dum-Dum | 我在想 也许我们过早排除了 |
[12:48] | a little bit too quickly as the killer. | 二傻DJ的嫌疑 |
[12:51] | Lucifer, he has an alibi, | 路西法 他有不在场证明 |
[12:53] | no motive, and trust me, I know him. | 也没有动机 而且相信我 我了解他 |
[12:56] | -Okay. -All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[12:58] | All right, Lucifer and I will go question Blanco, | 路西法和我去询问布朗科 |
[13:00] | and, well, you just stay here at the precinct where it’s safe. | 你就留在警局吧 这里安全 |
[13:05] | Thanks, Cherry Jane. | 谢谢 小樱桃 |
[13:07] | What would I do without you? | 没有你 我可怎么办呐? |
[13:11] | -Hmm. -Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | Bring it in. | 抱抱 |
[13:27] | Hey, Ellen! | 嘿 艾伦! |
[13:29] | Oh, hi, Maze. | 嗨 麦兹 |
[13:32] | You, uh… | 你… |
[13:34] | You hittin’ that? | 你和他有一腿? |
[13:35] | Brimley? | 布林穆利? |
[13:37] | No way, Jose! | 不可能! |
[13:38] | He’s happily married with five kids. | 他婚姻很幸福 有五个孩子呢 |
[13:44] | How do you do that, Ellen? | 你是怎么做到的 艾伦? |
[13:45] | How are you so… | 你怎么这么… |
[13:48] | friendly? | 友好? |
[13:50] | I don’t know. I guess I’m just me, you know? | 不知道 我猜我就是这样的人吧 |
[13:53] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[13:57] | But I got to run to the lab. | 但是 我得去实验室了 |
[13:59] | Bye, Maze. | 再见 麦兹 |
[14:06] | So, “Cherry Jane”? | 小樱桃 |
[14:08] | Nickname from high school? | 高中时代的昵称? |
[14:10] | Embarrassing thing your parents used to call you? | 你父母给你起的丢人小名? |
[14:12] | No, just Jed. | 不 只有杰德这么叫 |
[14:13] | We went on a road trip once and we came across this, um, cherry stand, and, um… | 有一次我们驾车旅行 经过一个卖樱桃的… |
[14:19] | Well, yeah. Never mind. | 嗯 也没什么 |
[14:20] | So Jed was your first love, then? | 所以 杰德真是你的初恋? |
[14:23] | Oh, I see you’ve been talking to Dan. | -看来 丹和你说了 -可是… |
[14:25] | Well, we were just kids, and it was great, for a moment, | 我们都太年轻 当时挺好 只是一时 |
[14:29] | but it’s in the past. I’m over him, | 但现在过去了 我对他已经没感觉了 |
[14:31] | and… he’s over me. | 他对我也一样 |
[14:33] | Yes, he’s completely over you. | 对 他彻底不再留恋你了 |
[14:35] | Put Karnal to bed! | 卡诺 快下课! |
[14:37] | Cherry Jane is the pits! | 小樱桃 最糟糕! |
[14:39] | That’s the guy who’s been threatening Jed. | 就是他威胁杰德 |
[14:41] | Cherry Jane is the pits! Put Karnal to bed! | 小樱桃 最糟糕!卡诺 快下课! |
[14:44] | Raul Blanco? | 劳尔布朗科? |
[14:46] | If you’re here to protest, there’s more signs around back. | 如果你们是来抗议的 那边还有口号牌 |
[14:48] | No, we’re here to ask you about Jed, | 不 我们是来向你了解杰德的情况 |
[14:50] | Karnal, | 卡诺 |
[14:51] | and the lengths you’re willing to go to to stop this community outreach program. | 以及为了阻止这个社区营建计划 你会不惜采取何种手段 |
[14:55] | Look, I’m all for helping the homeless, but I bring my kids here. | 帮助无家可归的人 我完全支持 但我是带小孩来的 |
[14:59] | The last thing this community needs | 我们社区不需要 |
[15:00] | is drug addicts and mental cases roaming around. | 瘾君子和疯子跑来跑去 |
[15:02] | – Yeah! -Yes, there you were, minding your own business, | 没错 你在这里做着自己的事 |
[15:05] | when some musical interloper comes into your life under false pretenses, | 忽然跑来一个玩音乐的不速之客 披着伪装 闯进你的生活 |
[15:09] | getting his grubby little DJ hands all over it. | 一双DJ的小手到处染指 |
[15:12] | Exactly. And all these people feel the same way. | 没错 这些人也有同感 |
[15:14] | – Yeah! -Really? | -没错! -真的? |
[15:16] | May I? Thank you. | 借用一下 谢谢 |
[15:19] | Do any of you know what zip code we’re in? | 你们谁知道这里邮编是多少? |
[15:24] | And how about how much Mr. Blanco paid you all to be here? | 布朗科给了你们多少钱 让你们来帮他举牌子? |
[15:28] | What? No. What’s she talking about? | 什么? |
[15:31] | I looked into you, Mr. Blanco. | 我查过你 布朗科先生 |
[15:33] | Your youngest kid is 23 years old, | 你最小的子女也23岁了 |
[15:35] | and the only thing you’re worried about protecting | 你唯一想要保护的 |
[15:37] | is the reputation of your yacht club down the way. | 是你在这里的帆船俱乐部的声誉 |
[15:39] | -Well, I– -I know you sent threatening emails to Jed | 我还知道你给杰德发过恐吓邮件 |
[15:41] | right before you tried to electrocute him on stage last night. | 昨晚又企图在台上把他电死 |
[15:44] | Last night? | 昨晚? |
[15:46] | I was here, protesting. | 我在这儿抗议 |
[15:47] | I’d never hurt anyone. | 我绝不会伤害任何人 |
[15:48] | I just need Jed to move the shelter. | 我只是需要杰德把收容站搬走 |
[15:50] | You know he works here, right? | 你知道他在这里工作吧? |
[15:52] | The guy should be thanking me for protecting this neighborhood. | 他应该感谢我保护这个社区才对 |
[15:56] | Just last weekend, I caught a homeless woman breaking into his place. | 上个周末 我还抓到一个女流浪汉 闯进他的工作室 |
[15:59] | Chased her out of that gate. | 我把她赶出了那扇门 |
[16:03] | Okay, so Jed said the last time he saw his headphones was last weekend. | 杰德说他上一次看到自己的耳机 是在上周末 |
[16:07] | Well, why would a homeless woman want to kill Jed? | 一个女流浪汉为什么要谋害杰德? |
[16:09] | Maybe she wasn’t homeless? | 也许她不是流浪汉? |
[16:11] | Maybe she broke in to tamper with the headphones? | 也许她闯进去对耳机动了手脚? |
[16:13] | She could be the one who wanted to murder Jed. | 要害杰德的 可能就是她 |
[16:15] | Assuming anyone wanted to murder Jed. | 假如真的有人要害杰德的话… |
[16:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:28] | Is everyone okay? | 大家没事吧? |
[16:30] | We need to stay back. | 我们不要靠近 |
[16:32] | Well… | 嗯 |
[16:34] | isn’t this convenient for Jed? | 对杰德来说 这也太凑巧了吧? |
[16:38] | His place blowing up? How? | 他的工作室爆炸了?怎么会? |
[16:40] | Well, first someone tries to electrocute him on stage, | 首先 有人想在台上电死他 |
[16:42] | yet “accidentally” kills someone else. | 可是“碰巧”电死了另一个人 |
[16:44] | Now someone tries to blow him up, yet fails again? | 现在 有人想炸死他 可是又没得逞? |
[16:47] | Either Jed is the luckiest target alive, | 或者 杰德是史上最走运的暗杀目标 |
[16:49] | or he’s behind all this. | 要不就是他策划了这一切 |
[16:51] | Jed would be here right now if we hadn’t kept him at the precinct. | 如果不是我们把他留在警局 他本来就会在这里 |
[16:54] | -Yet he isn’t. -He could have been blown to bits. | -但他不在 -他可能会粉身碎骨 |
[16:56] | -Yet he wasn’t. -Why do you think he’s behind all this? | -可他没有 -你为什么认为是他幕后策划? |
[16:58] | Well, clearly he’s orchestrating all this to get close to you again. | 很明显 他策划这一切 就为了再次接近你 |
[17:02] | -That’s ridiculous. -Is it? | -太荒唐了 -是吗? |
[17:04] | Electrocuting a colleague? | 电死一个同事? |
[17:05] | Blowing up his own studio? | 炸掉自己的工作室? |
[17:07] | No one would go that far just to be near me. | 没有人为了接近我这么大费周折 |
[17:10] | Well, I did go to Hell and back for you, twice, but who’s counting? | 我就曾两次下地狱又回来呀 但是谁还总记得这些? |
[17:16] | Lucifer, are you jealous? | 路西法 你吃醋了? |
[17:19] | Jealous? | 吃醋? |
[17:21] | Of a man-boy who scratches records for a living? Now who’s being absurd? | 为了一个靠蹭碟为生的幼稚男人? 这才是荒唐呢 |
[17:25] | I’m simply saying how convenient it is for DJ Dingus | 我只是说 他工作室里的 |
[17:29] | that any and all evidence that could have been in that studio | 任何可能存在的证据 现在都灰飞烟灭了 |
[17:31] | is now completely destroyed. | 对那个DJ来说 也太凑巧了 |
[17:34] | -Wait, maybe not all of it. -Hmm? | 也许没有都毁掉 |
[17:35] | Blanco, he said that the woman who broke in, | 布朗科 他说那个闯入的女人 |
[17:38] | she escaped through that gate. | 从那扇门逃跑了 |
[17:43] | Maybe we can pull some prints. | 也许我们能提取到指纹 |
[17:44] | Over, over, | 包过来 包过来 |
[17:47] | and tuck, right? | 压住 对吧? |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:52] | -Yeah, but… -Looks right to me. | -可是… -我看挺好 |
[17:54] | …every time, his arms just keep popping out everywhere. | 每次给他包好 他的胳膊总能从哪里伸出来 |
[17:57] | At first I thought it was because he had some sort of super strength, but… | 一开始 我想可能是因为 他有超常的力量 可是… |
[18:01] | then he couldn’t even hold up his rattle, so I don’t know, maybe not. | 他又连自己的摇摇铃都拿不住 所以 也许不是吧 |
[18:06] | The crazy things we think our kids can do, huh? | 我们都觉得自己的孩子不可思议 是不是? |
[18:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[18:11] | can’t seem to do anything right. | 好像干什么都不成 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 别这么想 |
[18:15] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太苛责自己 |
[18:17] | Look, what I’m saying is, | 我是说 |
[18:19] | everybody gets it wrong. | 谁都会犯错 |
[18:20] | Not Linda. | 琳达就不会 |
[18:22] | Linda always knows what to do, and I’m always in the way. | 琳达永远知道该怎么做 我总是碍手碍脚 |
[18:25] | Ah, I’m sure Linda feels just as clueless as you do. | 我相信琳达也像你一样不知所措 |
[18:28] | What’s important is that you care, | 重要的是 你在乎 |
[18:30] | and you’re trying your best. | 你尽力了 |
[18:33] | I suppose so. | 也许吧 |
[18:35] | Still, it would be nice if I could get Charlie to stop crying just once. | 不过 哪怕有一次 我能把查理哄得不哭了 也好啊 |
[18:41] | Well, I have faith in you, pal. | 我对你有信心 伙计 |
[18:45] | Thanks for being such a great friend, Dan, | 谢谢 你真是个好朋友 丹 |
[18:47] | and for taking the day off to help. | 你还请了一天假来帮我 |
[18:49] | Well… | 嗯 |
[18:51] | wasn’t entirely selfless. | 也不是完全无私的 |
[18:53] | I couldn’t stand another minute around Chloe’s ex. | 我受不了克萝伊的前男友 |
[18:56] | The guy’s perfect. | 那个人简直是完美 |
[18:57] | He makes me feel so bad about myself, you know? | 他让我自惭形秽 |
[19:01] | And I kind of already do that enough on my own. | 我自己一个人就已经够不自信了 |
[19:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[19:06] | -You’re a great guy. | 你是个大好人 |
[19:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:10] | Great cop, great dad. | 好警察 好父亲 |
[19:13] | And your hair, it’s so high. | 你的头发 那么茂盛 |
[19:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | There are things you don’t know about me. | 我有些事 你不了解的 |
[19:26] | Things I’ve done. | 我做过的一些事 |
[19:29] | And no matter how hard I try… | 不管我如何努力… |
[19:34] | I just don’t think I’ll ever make up for them. | 我想我永远无法补偿她们 |
[19:39] | Listen to me, Daniel. | 听我说 丹尼尔 |
[19:42] | We all have our demons. | 我们都有自己的心魔 |
[19:44] | Myself included. | 也包括我 |
[19:47] | But believe me when I say this… | 但相信我 |
[19:50] | I know evil. | 我知道什么是邪恶 |
[19:53] | And you, my friend, are not it. | 而你 我的朋友 你不是邪恶之人 |
[19:58] | Okay, so we’re looking for Belinda Roberts. | 那么 我们要找的是贝琳达罗伯茨 |
[20:00] | Ella pulled her prints off of Jed’s gate. | 艾拉在杰德的门上取到了她的指纹 |
[20:02] | A park ranger said her car’s been here over a day, so she’s probably hiding out. | 公园管理员说她的车 停在这儿一整天了 她可能藏起来了 |
[20:06] | Great. Let’s just find her so we can finally be done with this case. | 太好了 我们找到她 赶快结案吧 |
[20:09] | So you’re finally over the idea that Jed’s behind all this? | 你终于不认为都是杰德策划的了? |
[20:12] | Of course not. Once we find this Belinda woman, Jed’s co-conspirator, | 当然不是 找到了贝琳达 杰德的同谋 |
[20:16] | we’ll get her to prove he’s involved, and then we can all go back to life pre-Jed. | 我们就能证明 这里面有他 这样我们就能摆脱杰德了 |
[20:20] | Well, I was hoping we could, um, solve this case, uh, before the sun goes down. | 我还希望能在天黑前破案呢 |
[20:25] | Like I said, sooner rather than later. | 越快越好 |
[20:27] | Stop! | 站住! |
[20:28] | One more step and you’ll die. | 再走一步 你们就会没命的 |
[20:33] | -Detective! -Oh! | 警探 小心 |
[20:35] | Careful. I know how to handle snakes. -There… | 我知道怎么对付蛇 |
[20:39] | Careful. | 小心 |
[20:42] | – Is it– – No! | 不! |
[20:44] | Do you know how long I have been waiting for copulation? | 你知道我等待交配等了多久吗? |
[20:49] | You and me both. | 彼此彼此 |
[20:50] | Clearly you’re not aware | 很显然 你不知道 |
[20:53] | of how rare sound recordings of rattlesnake sex are. | 响尾蛇交配的录音有多罕见 |
[20:56] | Well, it’s not my strong suit, no. | 的确 这不是我的强项 |
[20:58] | Their foreplay is incredibly intense. | 它们的前戏非常激烈 |
[21:02] | And if things go well, | 如果顺利的话 |
[21:03] | their sex can last for days. | 交配会持续几天 |
[21:07] | But you ruined it. | 可是被你们毁了 |
[21:08] | Listen, we’re here to ask about Jed Moore. | 我们是来了解有关杰德摩尔的情况的 |
[21:12] | Karnal. | 卡诺 |
[21:13] | We know you broke into his studio. | 我们知道 你闯进了他的工作室 |
[21:15] | I don’t have anything to say about that. | 我没什么可说的 |
[21:17] | Listen to me, Miss Snake Pervert. | 听我说 变态蛇女郎 |
[21:20] | What did you desire from Jed? | 你想从杰德那里得到什么? |
[21:25] | I want him to pay. | 我要他付我钱 |
[21:26] | Pay you for helping him fake his murder attempts? | 因为你帮他假装遭到谋杀未遂? |
[21:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:31] | Murder? No! | 谋杀?不! |
[21:32] | He owes me for sampling my sound recordings. | 他用了我的录音素材 还没给钱呢 |
[21:35] | His song, “Otter Vox,” | 他的歌《水獭之声》 |
[21:37] | relies heavily on my otter sex recordings, and I have not been compensated. | 大量采用了我的水獭交配录音 我还没有得到报酬呢 |
[21:41] | Well, that sounds like motive. | 这听上去像是动机了 |
[21:43] | What were you doing in his studio? | 你去他工作室干什么? |
[21:47] | I was planting recording devices. | 我去安放录音设备 |
[21:49] | I was trying to record proof that Karnal stole my tracks. | 我是想录下他用我素材的证据 |
[21:53] | Well, that is where we’ll find proof that Jed is behind all of this. | 在那里 我们会找到 杰德是幕后主谋的证据 |
[21:57] | -Or of who the real killer is. -Mm. | 或者 真正的凶手是谁 |
[22:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:08] | Hey. Good news. | 嘿 好消息 |
[22:09] | We found a woman who broke into your studio | 我们找到一个闯进你工作室的女的 |
[22:11] | and planted some secret recording devices last week. | 她上周在那里安放了秘密录音装置 |
[22:14] | That’s good news? | 这是好消息? |
[22:15] | Well, we’re hoping that it will identify the killer. | 我们希望这能帮我们查出凶手 |
[22:18] | Whomever he may be. | 不管他是谁 |
[22:20] | Hey, what’s with all the gift baskets? | 这些礼物是怎么回事? |
[22:22] | Oh. They’re from my fans. | 我的粉丝给的 |
[22:24] | They found out my place blew up, | 他们听说我的工作室爆炸了 |
[22:26] | and they’ve been sending me stuff from all around the world. | 这都是他们从世界各地寄来的 |
[22:29] | It’s crazy how devoted they are. | 他们太爱我了 真是疯狂啊 |
[22:30] | Devoted to you? Yes, that is crazy. | 爱你?是的 的确疯了 |
[22:32] | Crazy. | 疯了 |
[22:34] | Wait, do you think one of your fans could be behind all this? | 你觉得有可能是 你的某个粉丝干的吗? |
[22:37] | Oh, I doubt it. They’re harmless. | 不会吧 他们不会害人的 |
[22:39] | Though I have heard of a few really obsessed ones | 不过我听说有几个特别狂热的 |
[22:41] | chatting on a message board, | 在粉丝群里聊天 |
[22:42] | but I’ve never had a problem. | 但我没有遇到过麻烦 |
[22:44] | That you know of. | 只是你不知道 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna look into it. You stay put. | 我会调查 你留在这儿别走 |
[22:48] | Speaking of, I am getting a little stir-crazy here. | 这个嘛 我待在这里好烦啊 |
[22:55] | Well, I mean, you still have to be safe. | 嗯 你还是要注意安全 |
[22:58] | You could stay– | 也许你可以去… |
[22:59] | Cherry, are you inviting me to stay at– | 小樱桃 你想邀请我去… |
[23:01] | My place. Yes. Yes, that’s exactly what she’s suggesting. | 我那里 没错 她就是这意思 |
[23:04] | -Excellent idea, Detective. | 好主意 警探 |
[23:06] | It’s like you’re reading my mind. | 你看透我的心思了 |
[23:09] | Great. | 好极了 |
[23:12] | Shall we? | 走吧? |
[23:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:18] | Nice digs. | 真不错啊 |
[23:19] | Mm. Appears we have similar tastes. | 看来我们品味相似 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I still can’t believe I have to be here. | 嗯 真不敢相信我得待在这儿 |
[23:24] | I mean, this whole thing is just… | 所有这一切真是… |
[23:27] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[23:28] | Almost as crazy as if it had been concocted by a madman to, say, | 好像一个疯子策划了这一切 |
[23:33] | lure back an old flame. | 就为了重续旧情 |
[23:35] | Which is also pointless, because the detective is spoken for. | 这也是徒然 因为那个警探名花有主了 |
[23:38] | Wait, are you talking about Chloe? | 等等 你是说克萝伊? |
[23:40] | -Mm-hmm. -She said she wasn’t in a relationship. | 她说她没有在恋爱 |
[23:42] | Well, she is. | 她是在恋爱 |
[23:46] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[23:48] | You’re interested in her. | 你对她有意思 |
[23:49] | I’m not interested in her. | 我不是有意思 |
[23:51] | The detective and I are seeing each other, | 我和她在约会 |
[23:54] | which is why your little ruse is not going to work. | 所以你的小阴谋不会得逞 |
[23:58] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:00] | Chloe’s amazing. | 克萝伊太好了 |
[24:02] | I don’t think I ever really got over her. | 我觉得我始终忘不了她 |
[24:04] | I named my foundation after her, for God’s sakes. | 我的基金会都是用她的昵称命名的 |
[24:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:07] | But you do start to wonder. | 可有时你也会想 |
[24:10] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[24:12] | could she really be as amazing as I remember? | 她真的像在我记忆中那么好吗? |
[24:17] | Then when I saw her this morning… | 可是我今天上午见到她… |
[24:19] | Oh, man. | 哎呀 |
[24:21] | My memory didn’t even do her justice. | 她比我记忆中的样子更迷人 |
[24:23] | All those feelings came flooding back, and I started to wonder… | 曾经的感情一下子又回来了 我开始想… |
[24:28] | You know, maybe this is fate. | 也许这就是命运 |
[24:31] | But if you think I would kill Pexxa | 但是 如果你认为我为了 |
[24:32] | and blow up my own studio just to get her back, | 重新得到她 就杀害派克萨 炸掉自己的工作室 |
[24:34] | dude, you are even crazier about her than I ever was. | 那你对她真是比我还痴心 |
[24:40] | What are you doing? | 干什么? |
[24:42] | Just making sure. Tell me… | 确认一下 告诉我… |
[24:45] | What is it you truly desire? I… | 你的真实欲望是什么? |
[24:50] | I wish I hadn’t screwed things up with Chloe. | 我希望我没有断送和克萝伊的关系 |
[24:53] | Ah-ha! I knew it! Admitting to motive. | 我就知道!承认你的动机了 |
[24:55] | No. I mean, yeah, I wish Chloe hadn’t dumped me, but I just– | 不 我是说 是啊 我希望克萝伊 没有甩了我 可是我… |
[24:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:00] | She dumped you? | 她甩了你? |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:03] | Everything was fine, and then all of a sudden she just called it off. | 一开始一切都挺好的 然后 她忽然要和我分手 |
[25:06] | So she just changed how she felt about you without… | 所以 她对你的感情突然改变了 |
[25:12] | without any warning? | 没有一点预兆? |
[25:14] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是啊 就这样 |
[25:17] | -It sucked. -Right, then, Jed. | -真倒霉 -嗯 那么 杰德 |
[25:21] | I am going to need to know exactly what you did wrong | 我需要知道 你究竟做错了什么 |
[25:24] | so I can steer clear of your every mistake. | 免得重蹈你的覆辙 |
[25:28] | Now… | 现在… |
[25:30] | start talking. | 说吧 |
[25:34] | I mean, even though we’re just looking at last weekend, | 虽然我们只是关注上周末 |
[25:36] | when Jed left the headphones unattended, still… | 杰德把耳机放在一边自己走开的时候 |
[25:40] | Oy, so many sounds. | 可还是留下了这么多录音 |
[25:41] | I mean, you’d think a DJ would want a quieter studio. | 你会以为 一个DJ会希望 有个安静的工作室 |
[25:45] | Anything on your end? | 你听到什么了? |
[25:46] | Listen to this. So, Karnalgirl506. | 听这段 “卡诺姑娘506” |
[25:51] | “I left my whole world behind for you, Jed, | “杰德 我为了你 把我的一切都放弃了 |
[25:54] | and now so will you. | 现在 轮到你了 |
[25:55] | I missed you at the show, I missed you at your studio, | 在舞台上你跑掉了 在工作室又跑掉了 |
[25:59] | but you won’t get away next time.” | 但下次 你跑不掉了” |
[26:02] | Wow, sounds ominous. | 哇 杀气腾腾 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:05] | That sounds like motive and opportunity. | 听上去 有动机也有机会 |
[26:08] | This Karnalgirl506 could be our killer. Definitely female. | 这个“卡诺姑娘506”可能就是凶手 绝对是女性 |
[26:12] | Maybe a jilted sexual partner? | 也许是性伴侣突然失宠了? |
[26:14] | Great. Now you can go. | 太好了 现在你可以走了 |
[26:16] | I can finish up this audio scrubbing on my own. | 这些音频交给我吧 |
[26:18] | What do you mean, “go”? Go where? | 什么意思 走?去哪? |
[26:19] | To Lucifer’s. | 去路西法那里 |
[26:21] | I thought you guys were gonna finally, you know, | 我以为你们俩终于要…你知道 |
[26:23] | hang out tonight. Mm. | 共度今宵 |
[26:28] | Yeah, well, it… got postponed. | 是啊 只能推迟了 |
[26:32] | Oh, you’re nervous that you won’t measure up in bed. | 你很紧张 担心自己在床上不够厉害 |
[26:35] | I mean, he is pretty experienced. | 他经验是挺丰富的 |
[26:36] | I mean, I’d put it, like, in the thousands, probably. | 我猜总有好几千人吧 |
[26:38] | But you know what, you got this. You totally got this. You’re sexy. | 但是你知道吗?你行的 绝对行 你很性感的 |
[26:41] | That actually hadn’t crossed my mind. | 这个我还真没想过 |
[26:44] | Oh, you’re waiting on an STD check! Super smart. | 你在等性病筛查结果 明智 |
[26:46] | No, I… It just– | 不 我… |
[26:48] | Listen, Ella, he canceled. | 听我说 艾拉 他变卦了 |
[26:51] | I guess he’d rather spend time with my ex than hang out with me, okay? | 我猜他宁愿和我前男友在一起 |
[26:54] | Yeah, that’s worse. Like, way– | 是啊 那更差劲了 简直… |
[26:58] | -Shh! -I mean… | 我是说… |
[27:00] | Listen. | 听 |
[27:03] | Do you hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[27:05] | Sounds like someone’s inside. | 好像有人在屋里 |
[27:07] | Wait, I’ve heard that sound before. BRB. | 等等 这个声音我以前听见过 |
[27:11] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[27:15] | See, Chloe loves a mystery. | 克萝伊喜欢神秘感 |
[27:18] | We started out as friends, both aspiring artists. | 我们开始只是朋友 两个刚出道的艺人 |
[27:21] | We even worked together. | 我们还合作过 |
[27:24] | I always wanted to be with her. | 我一直想和她在一起 |
[27:25] | Possibly relatable. Continue. | 也许有借鉴意义 继续 |
[27:29] | In hindsight… | 现在看来… |
[27:32] | that’s when the relationship was at its best. | 那时候是我们关系最好的时候 |
[27:34] | Better without sex? | 没有性的时候更好? |
[27:37] | Not relatable. | 没有借鉴意义 |
[27:38] | Seriously, all that unresolved sexual tension, | 真的 那种两性相吸的兴奋感 |
[27:41] | the “Will they, won’t they?” It kept her hooked. | 究竟会不会发生? 永远在猜测 在期待 |
[27:44] | Then we became a couple and… | 后来 我们成了一对… |
[27:47] | just lost interest. | 她就没兴趣了 |
[27:50] | -Lacking in the bedroom department, I see. | 明白了 一上床就不灵了 |
[27:52] | Well… …that won’t be a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[27:55] | No, man, the sex was great. | 不 我们的性生活好极了 |
[27:56] | -I mean, like, really great. -Mm. | 真的很好 |
[27:59] | -Amazing, actually. The stuff she can do– -Mm-hmm. | 太好了 她可真有两下子… |
[28:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got it. | 行了 明白 |
[28:03] | But, just… It wasn’t enough. | 可是…就是还不够 |
[28:06] | It was the lack of mystery that did us in. | 缺乏神秘感 断送了我们的恋情 |
[28:09] | And my mistake… was wearing my heart on my sleeve. | 我的错误是太袒露真情 |
[28:14] | Too much of an open book. | 完全透明 |
[28:15] | Really? ‘Cause I’ve been in therapy, so I’m, you know, bit of an expert, | 真的?因为我在接受心理辅导 我也算个专家吧 |
[28:18] | but I believe that talking about one’s emotions is… good? No? | 我相信 把自己的情绪说出来 这是好事 不是吗? |
[28:23] | No, see, Chloe looks at everything like a case that needs to be solved. | 不 克萝伊看什么都像是在破案 |
[28:29] | -Mm. -What I didn’t realize was when she solved me… | 我没想到的是 等到她把我这个案子破了 |
[28:31] | figured me out… | 搞清楚了 |
[28:34] | she was done. | 她就够了 |
[28:36] | ‘Cause underneath the handsome, the sexy, the fun… | 因为 在这个英俊、性感、 有趣的外表下… |
[28:41] | …it’s just me. | 我只是我 |
[28:44] | So she moved onto the next mystery. | 所以 她又去找新的神秘感去了 |
[28:46] | And you know, I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[28:48] | Should have played it closer to the vest, but I… | 我应该保持点神秘感的 可是我… |
[28:50] | I was just so naive, you know? | 我太幼稚了 |
[28:57] | Speak of the devil’s girlfriend. | 正说到她呢… |
[29:04] | How’s that for mystery? | 这算不算神秘感? |
[29:05] | Hey, Lucifer. Uh, listen, | 嘿 路西法 |
[29:07] | I’m just calling to make sure everything is okay, and, um… | 我就是问问你那里有事没有 |
[29:10] | I-I need to talk to Jed about any crazy fans that he knows of, | 我还需要问问杰德他认不认识 什么疯狂的粉丝 |
[29:13] | so just please call me when you get this. | 收到后请给我回电 |
[29:19] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[29:21] | Oh, that was fast, Ella. | 很快啊 艾拉 |
[29:23] | You changed your pants, shirt, face. | 你换了裤子 衬衫 脸都换了 |
[29:27] | -Oh. -Hey, Maze. | 嘿 麦兹 |
[29:29] | Oh, my God, I have that exact same shirt! | 哎呀 我有件衬衫 一模一样! |
[29:31] | Yes, you did! | 没错 你曾经有过! |
[29:33] | Wait. Did you steal my clothes? | 等等 你偷了我的衣服? |
[29:37] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[29:41] | I understand how you feel… | 我理解你的感受 |
[29:44] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[29:45] | -Oh! You got my name right! | 你终于把我名字说对了 |
[29:48] | -Should I even ask? -Oh, ask away. | -我应该问吗? -请问吧 |
[29:50] | I am completely open and emotionally available now, | 我完全坦诚 在情感上完全投入 |
[29:53] | just like my good friend Ella. | 就像我的好朋友艾拉 |
[29:57] | Okay, so you’re acting like Ella, and… | 所以 你在模仿艾拉 |
[29:59] | You know what? Never mind. Real Ella, what do we have? | 算了 不管了 真艾拉 你发现什么了? |
[30:01] | Uh, that beeping sound, right, threw me back to dinner at my abuelita’s. | 那个滴滴声 让我想起了我在奶奶家 吃晚饭的情景 |
[30:05] | I mean, the old lady is deaf as a squid. | 我奶奶耳朵完全聋了 |
[30:08] | From the phone to the doorbell, to the smoke detector, | 不管是电话、门铃 还是烟敏报警器 |
[30:11] | her place is full of noises the woman can’t hear. | 家里一切响声 一律听不见 |
[30:14] | -Abuelita. -Exactamente. | -老奶奶 -可不么 |
[30:17] | Like this one time at my quinceañera, | 比如那次 在我15岁成人礼上 |
[30:18] | -she didn’t even know– -Ella. | -她甚至不知道… -艾拉 |
[30:20] | Right, right. So I did some digging, | 对了 所以 我查了一下 |
[30:22] | and this beeping comes from a hearing aid with low battery, | 这滴滴声是助听器电量不足时的声音 |
[30:26] | a digital ITE hearing aid, to be exact. | 具体说 是一种内置的数字化助听器 |
[30:29] | Just like the one my deaf abuelita wears. | 就像我耳聋的奶奶戴的那种 |
[30:32] | -So the killer’s an old lady? -No, not necessarily. | -所以 凶手是个老奶奶? -不一定 |
[30:34] | Loud music can damage hearing. | 音乐声太响会损害听力 |
[30:36] | So maybe Karnalgirl506 might wear a hearing aid. | 所以 也许“卡诺姑娘506”就戴助听器 |
[30:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:40] | Ever plan a rave? | 策划过狂欢派对吗? |
[30:45] | Amenadiel? | 阿曼纳迪尔? |
[30:47] | What’s up? What’s the emergency? Is Charlie all right? | 有什么紧急情况?查理没事吧? |
[30:49] | Charlie’s fine. | 查理没事 |
[30:52] | Charlie’s the same. | 查理还是老样子 |
[30:54] | It’s Linda that’s the problem. | 是琳达出问题了 |
[30:55] | She just handed me the baby and left. | 她把孩子塞给我 就走了 |
[30:57] | Well, what’d you do? | 你干什么了? |
[30:58] | I just said what you said. | 我把你说的话对她说了 |
[31:00] | That it’s okay that she gets it wrong all the time, | 我说 她总是做错 也没关系 |
[31:02] | and it’s perfectly natural that she’s so clueless because no one ever… | 她毫无头绪 也很正常 因为没人… |
[31:07] | Right, I… I see what happened there. | 对了 我明白了 |
[31:12] | Where’d Linda go again? Yay! | 琳达去哪儿了? |
[31:37] | Yes, yes, yes! Come, come, come. | 太好了!快来快来 |
[31:40] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:41] | You know, I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[31:44] | Linda, I’m not quite sure why Maze called you, | 琳达 我不知道麦兹为什么叫你 |
[31:47] | but like I told you, this is a sting. | 但是我说了 这是一次诱捕行动 |
[31:49] | Oh! I thought you said vodka. | 我以为你说伏特加 |
[31:51] | I invited her ’cause, you know, | 我叫上了她 因为 你知道的 |
[31:53] | girls’ night, lady love, bonding? | 闺蜜小聚 叙叙友谊 联络感情? |
[31:56] | Yeah! Whoo! | 耶! |
[31:57] | Right, okay, so first, start with dancing, then more dancing, | 对 所以首先 跳舞 然后继续跳舞 |
[32:02] | then bring it home with a classic girls’ night bar fight. | 最后是经典的闺蜜之夜吧台大战 |
[32:05] | Yeah! | 对! |
[32:06] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[32:07] | Ladies, let me remind you that there is a killer here. | 女士们 我提醒你们 这里有个杀人凶手 |
[32:11] | As long as that killer doesn’t cry, spit up, or wet themselves, | 只要这个凶手不哭起来没完 不吐奶 不尿床 |
[32:15] | I am in. All right, good, I’m gonna find him. | 我就不怕 好吧 我把他找出来 |
[32:17] | All right, how do I help? How do I help? | 好 我能帮你做点什么? |
[32:19] | All right, let’s do this. Let’s split up, | 好 我们分头行动 |
[32:21] | and remember, we’re looking for a girl with a hearing aid. | 记住 我们要找一个戴助听器的女孩 |
[32:25] | We’re on it. We’re so on it. | 我们去找 我们这就找 |
[32:26] | -Come on, Maze. -Yeah! | -来吧 麦兹 -好! |
[32:31] | Okay, not that I mind being your date tonight. Au contraire. | 我并不是不愿意今晚和你作伴 正相反 |
[32:36] | I am stoked to be with adults. | 我太想和成年人一起玩了 |
[32:39] | But where’s Lucifer? | 可是路西法呢? |
[32:44] | Yeah, that’s… That’s a good question. | 是啊 问得好 |
[32:47] | Well, we just had to do this sting at Lux without him, you know? | 他来不了 我们只能自己 在拉克斯夜总会完成这次诱捕了 |
[32:53] | All right. Hearing aid. Let’s go. | 好吧 助听器 走吧 |
[32:55] | Hearing aid! | 助听器! |
[32:57] | Can I get another drink, please? Thank you! Thank you! | 再给我来杯酒 谢谢! |
[33:02] | ♪ Down came the rain And washed the spider out ♪ | 雨来了 把小蜘蛛冲跑了 |
[33:07] | Who’s a big boy? | 谁是个大小伙子? |
[33:08] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢? |
[33:10] | I have been trying to soothe Charlie for… It’s… | 我在哄查理 已经… |
[33:15] | -What time is it? -I don’t know. I don’t know. | -现在几点了? -我不知道 |
[33:17] | And I’m helping out because I’ll do anything to avoid that ass-hat… | 我在帮他 因为我愿意做任何事 只要能躲开那个混蛋… |
[33:20] | Jed! What’s up? | 杰德!你好啊 |
[33:22] | How you doing, man? | 你好啊 |
[33:23] | This is making it worse. | 这东西火上浇油 |
[33:25] | Hand it to me, jeez. | 给我 |
[33:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[33:29] | Shouldn’t you be involved with the sting over at Lux? | 你不应该参加拉克斯的诱捕行动吗? |
[33:31] | I don’t know anything about a sting. I’m here because I’m being mysterious. | 我不知道什么诱捕 我来这里 是因为我有神秘感 |
[33:35] | Well, the last place the detective would expect to find me is with a baby, | 警探绝对不会想到 我和一个婴儿在一起 |
[33:41] | so… | 这还是不能回答我的问题 |
[33:42] | But if you’re going to stay… | 但是如果你要留在这里 |
[33:47] | You have any ideas how to stop this? | 告诉我怎么让他别再哭了 |
[33:50] | Have you tried whiskey? | 试过威士忌吗? |
[34:02] | I love your hair. | 你的头发真好看 |
[34:09] | Your piercings, they’re amazing. They look so, so comfortable. | 你的耳环 真好看 看着真舒服 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:20] | Oh, God. | 哎呀 |
[34:22] | Bad boy alert. | 坏男孩预警 |
[34:28] | Focus. | 别走神 |
[34:30] | Hearing aids. Hearing aids, yeah. | 助听器 对 |
[34:34] | Love your lobes. | 你的耳坠真好看 |
[34:37] | So I can’t go back to that manicurist no matter how colorblind she is, | 所以我不能再回去找那个美甲师了 不管她色盲多严重 |
[34:41] | because these nails are not for charity. | 因为这些指甲可不是用来搞慈善的 |
[34:46] | Would you, uh, like a… | 你想来杯… |
[34:48] | screwdriver, Karen? | 橙汁伏特加吗 卡伦? |
[34:50] | No. | 不 |
[34:51] | I have this reoccurring dream where I open the fridge, | 我最近反复做一个梦 梦见我打开冰箱 |
[34:56] | and the only thing that is there | 里面什么也没有 只有 |
[34:58] | is orange juice. | 橙汁 |
[35:01] | Fascinating. | 太有趣了 |
[35:12] | Got milk. | 找到奶了 |
[35:14] | Not that milk, Lucy. | 不是那种奶 路西 |
[35:19] | You’re doing it too fast. | 你动作太快 |
[35:21] | You’re still doing it too fast. | 还是太快了 |
[35:23] | Hand him over. | 给我 |
[35:24] | -Be my guest. -Watch. Shh… Shh… Shh… | -请便 -看着 |
[35:33] | You see? | 看? |
[35:34] | Nice. | 不错 |
[35:35] | This is how I did it when I had a baby, you know… | 我哄我自己的小孩时就是这样 你知道… |
[35:39] | with Chloe. | 我和克萝伊的小孩 |
[35:41] | So what’s this sting you were talking about? | 你说什么诱捕行动? |
[35:43] | Chloe’s putting on a show over at Lux to draw out the killer | 克萝伊在拉克斯夜总会办舞会 想诱出凶手 |
[35:45] | with you as the headliner. | 你是主打DJ |
[35:47] | Wait, then shouldn’t I be there? | 那我不应该到场吗? |
[35:49] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险 |
[35:51] | And Chloe’s tough enough to handle it on her own, so… | 而且克萝伊很厉害 她自己应付得了 |
[35:55] | -Damn. | 该死 |
[35:56] | I have a birthmark shaped like a pineapple. Do you want to see it? | 我有一个菠萝形状的胎记 想看吗? |
[36:00] | No. | 不想 |
[36:01] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[36:02] | sure, I would love to. | 当然 很想看 |
[36:09] | Oh, shit. | 哎哟 |
[36:11] | Yeah, my ex thinks it looks gross, too. | 是啊 我从前那位也嫌难看 |
[36:17] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢? |
[36:20] | What? | 怎么? |
[36:22] | Oh, I finished my section. | 我这边查完了 |
[36:24] | No hearing aids. | 没有助听器 |
[36:25] | So you thought you’d find one in that guy’s mouth? | 所以你觉得 你能在他嘴里找出一个来? |
[36:28] | What about you, Maze? | 你呢 麦兹? |
[36:29] | Okay, you’ve been talking to the same person the whole time. | 你一直和同一个人聊天 |
[36:33] | Karen and I have had a very long and meaningful conversation. | 卡伦和我谈了很久 很深入呢 |
[36:39] | I feel connected to her already. | 我觉得我们已经很投缘了 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:43] | And every annoying detail of her life. | 她生活中所有那些讨厌的细节 我都了如指掌 |
[36:45] | Oh, my God, Maze. I know what you’re doing, okay? | 天呐 麦兹 我知道你在干什么 |
[36:50] | And pretending to be me is stupid. | 模仿我太傻了 |
[36:53] | I… I am clearly no role model. | 很显然 我不是个好榜样 |
[36:56] | I’m just a magnet for losers. | 我专门吸引没出息的人 |
[36:58] | -Bitch. -See? | -贱货 -你看? |
[37:01] | Well, I was just you for two full hours, | 我模仿你整整两个小时 |
[37:04] | and being genuinely nice like that… | 对谁都一团春风 |
[37:07] | literally the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 这是我这辈子做过的最困难的事 |
[37:10] | But maybe you’re right, Ella. | 但也许你说的对 艾拉 |
[37:13] | If all you think you deserve is some loser like that… | 如果你认为你只配找那样的人渣 |
[37:17] | maybe I should learn from someone else. | 也许我应该换个榜样 |
[37:31] | Okay, the last girl to be checked is barfing in the stall. | 还剩一个女的没有看 她在厕所吐呢 |
[37:34] | Some people don’t know how to drink. | 有人太不会喝酒 |
[37:36] | Okay, so you’ve had sex with Lucifer. | 你和路西法上过床 |
[37:39] | Okay, um… | 这个… |
[37:41] | Yes, | 是的 |
[37:42] | but that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前了 |
[37:43] | Right, I-I mean, I know he’s slept with a lot of women. | 对 我是说 我知道他和好多女人睡过 |
[37:47] | Tons. | 多极了 |
[37:49] | And men. | 还有男人 |
[37:51] | Right, which I-I-I completely accept, | 对 我完全能接受 |
[37:54] | but you know, sleeping with the Devil, it must be different somehow, right? | 可是你知道 和魔鬼上床 一定有些不一样吧? |
[37:58] | Well, it’s not like he has a forked penis or anything. | 嗯 他的阴茎又不是分叉的 |
[38:00] | Oh, he doesn’t? | 不是? |
[38:01] | I mean, it’s totally normal. | 完全正常的 |
[38:02] | I mean, well… I mean, way, way above average. | 我是说 远超平均水平 |
[38:06] | I mean, it’s perfect. | 我是说 太完美了 |
[38:08] | Seriously, sex with Lucifer is the last thing | 真的 和路西法上床 |
[38:10] | you should be worried about. | 是你最不需要担心的事 |
[38:11] | What you should be worried about is that he’s unfathomably narcissistic, | 你需要担心的是 他是个极端自我为中心的人 |
[38:15] | utterly terrified of intimacy, | 极端害怕亲密关系 |
[38:18] | and sabotages everything good that ever happens to him. | 每当有好事发生在自己身上 总是被自己毁了 |
[38:20] | So essentially, he’s the oldest, most immature person in the world. | 总的来说 他是全世界最老的 最不成熟的人 |
[38:25] | Nay, “universe.” | 全宇宙 |
[38:29] | I… Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[38:31] | Oh, it’s Ella. | 是艾拉 |
[38:32] | Okay, so Ella says they finished checking their half of the bar. | 艾拉说她们查了酒吧的那半边 |
[38:37] | No sign of a hearing aid. | 没有发现助听器 |
[38:38] | Oh, shoot. | 糟糕 |
[38:39] | If our killer isn’t here, who knows where she is. | 如果凶手不在这里 谁知道她会在哪儿 |
[38:42] | So I’m going to call Lucifer and see if he still has eyes on Jed. | 我问问路西法 看他是不是还在看着杰德 |
[39:04] | Dude, did you just throw your phone out the window? | 伙计 你把手机扔出窗外了? |
[39:07] | -Mm-hmm. -Jeez, you’re such a weirdo. | 你真是个怪人 |
[39:12] | Oh. It’s Chloe. | 克萝伊 |
[39:13] | -Really? -Yeah. | 真的? |
[39:15] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[39:18] | That sucks. | 遗憾 |
[39:19] | Yeah, Lucifer, he’s… | 哦 路西法 他… |
[39:21] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:22] | I don’t know where Lucifer is right now. | 我也不知道路西法现在在哪儿 |
[39:25] | Yeah, yeah. I’m positive Jed’s safe. | 是的 真的 杰德没事 |
[39:27] | Mm-hmm. Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[39:29] | What the hell, man? | 为什么? |
[39:30] | Well, you see, Daniel, the detective is a detective. | 你看 丹尼尔 警探是个警探 |
[39:34] | So, I’m being a mystery. | 所以 我要玩神秘 |
[39:36] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听说过的最愚蠢的话 |
[39:38] | Jed explains it much better, don’t you, Jed? | 杰德解释得更好 是不是 杰德? |
[39:47] | Looks like you just got played, son. | 看来你被耍了 小伙子 |
[39:50] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[39:51] | Jed’s after Chloe. I told you to watch out for him. | 杰德对克萝伊有意思 我让你提防着他 |
[39:54] | I mean, come on, it’s obvious that he’s trying to get between you two | 你不明白吗? 很显然 他想离间你们俩 |
[39:56] | so he can swoop right in. | 他好乘虚而入 |
[39:59] | Jeez. | 哎呀 |
[40:00] | I’ll go see if I can catch him. | 我去看看能不能赶上他 |
[40:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[40:11] | I’ve been manipulated, brother. | 我被玩弄了 哥哥 |
[40:14] | By that mewling little DJ. | 被那个假装可怜的DJ给玩弄了 |
[40:17] | Okay, calm down, Lucy. | 冷静 路西 |
[40:18] | It’s bad enough when Father does it, but that little cretin! | 被爸爸玩弄也就够了 现在这个无知小人居然也…! |
[40:22] | -They could be right outside. -Good! | -他们可能就在门外 -好极了 |
[40:24] | Jed can see who he’s really playing with. | 让杰德知道他在和谁玩把戏 |
[40:39] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[40:43] | Do it again, Lucy. Do it again. | 再来一次 路西 再来一次 |
[40:45] | Yeah, yeah. Do it again. | 对 再来 |
[40:54] | – Jed isn’t out here! -Lucy, stop! | -杰德不在外面! -路西 停下! |
[40:59] | I’ll call in a BOLO. | 我会发一个寻人令 |
[41:00] | Who knows where he went. | 谁知道他会去哪儿 |
[41:03] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[41:05] | -Jed may have manipulated you, brother, | 也许杰德玩弄了你 |
[41:07] | but you let him. | 但也是你太大意 |
[41:10] | You’re right, I suppose. | 也许 你说的对 |
[41:12] | Also, I need you to help me to get Charlie to stop crying. | 另外 我需要你帮我让查理停止哭泣 |
[41:19] | It’s just ringing. | 没人接 |
[41:22] | I’ll just try him again. | 我再试试 |
[41:26] | You know what? | 你猜怎么? |
[41:28] | This is so selfish. | 这也太自私了 |
[41:29] | -Yeah. -I don’t know, what, is he ghosting me? | -是啊 -我不知道 他故意不理我吗? |
[41:31] | What’s up, everybody! | 大家好! |
[41:35] | This song goes out to a special lady. | 这支曲子 献给一位特别的女士 |
[41:38] | Cherry Jane, this one’s for you. | 小樱桃 这是给你的 |
[41:49] | He’s not supposed to be here. | 他不应该来啊 |
[41:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:52] | But Chloe said that the killer’s not here, right? So he should be safe. | 但克萝伊说凶手不在这里 所以他应该没事 |
[42:06] | I mean, she looks majorly scary. | 她好像很可怕的样子 |
[42:09] | That’s Karen. | 那是卡伦 |
[42:10] | Yeah, well, maybe Karen is Karnalgirl506. | 也许 卡伦就是“卡诺姑娘506” |
[42:14] | She didn’t have a hearing aid. | 她没有助听器 |
[42:16] | Well, maybe she just didn’t wear it. | 也许她只是没戴 |
[42:21] | Wait, does she have a gun? | 等等 她有枪? |
[42:23] | Oh, my God, she’s going. | 天呐 她走过去了 |
[42:31] | Maze, what the heck? | 麦兹 干什么? |
[42:32] | I just wanted to take a selfie! | 我只想拍张自拍! |
[42:35] | Are you Karnalgirl506? | 你是“卡诺姑娘506”吗? |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:42] | Ron? Ron, what are you doing? | 朗?你干什么? |
[42:54] | Yo, man, what… | 嘿 伙计 你… |
[42:56] | -We can work this out. Just calm down. -Tell them! | -我们有话好说 冷静 -告诉他们! |
[42:59] | Tell them what you did! | 告诉他们你干了什么! |
[43:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你在说什么 我都不知道你是谁 |
[43:03] | But you know who she is. | 但你知道她是谁 |
[43:10] | LAPD. Put down the gun. | 洛杉矶警局 把枪放下 |
[43:11] | No! | 不! |
[43:13] | They need to know. | 他们应该知道 |
[43:15] | He’s a homewrecker. | 他破坏别人的家庭 |
[43:16] | -It was just one night. -One magical night! | -那只是一个晚上 -一个奇妙的晚上! |
[43:19] | I didn’t even know she was married. She didn’t say anything. | 我不知道她结婚了 她没说 |
[43:21] | You don’t need to do this, Ron. | 你不必这样做 朗 |
[43:23] | Yes, I do. | 我要这样做 |
[43:25] | She broke my heart. | 她伤透了我的心 |
[43:27] | I messed up with the other DJ, | 我误杀了那个DJ |
[43:29] | and then with the explosion. | 爆炸也没有得手 |
[43:32] | I’m not gonna screw up this time. | 这次我绝不会再失手 |
[43:35] | Look, your wife, she… | 听着 你妻子 她… |
[43:37] | She disappeared on you. | 她对你回避不见 |
[43:39] | Completely ghosted you. | 完全不理你 |
[43:41] | -I love her more than anything. – Yeah. | -我爱她胜过一切 -是的 |
[43:45] | And she left me for this stupid, | 而她却离开我 就为了这个该死的 |
[43:47] | hot, | 性感的 |
[43:48] | charitable DJ. | 搞慈善的DJ |
[43:50] | It doesn’t mean you have to kill anyone, Ron. | 但你没必要因此去杀人 |
[43:52] | All my friends gave me a hard time for not doing anything about it. | 我的朋友都说我是缩头乌龟 |
[43:55] | For letting her just walk all over me, | 任由她伤害我 |
[43:57] | and they were right! | 他们说的对! |
[44:00] | Ron. | 朗 |
[44:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[44:04] | You let your friends get into your head. | 你太受你的朋友影响了 |
[44:06] | -You should have just talked to her. | 本来你只需要和她当面谈谈 |
[44:09] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[44:10] | I’ve been there, but you have to tell her how you feel. | 我也有体会 但你得告诉她你的感受 |
[44:14] | That sometimes she drives you crazy, | 告诉她 有时候她让你发疯 |
[44:16] | that she can be incredibly challenging… | 她太难相处… |
[44:20] | and headstrong and frustrating… | 又固执 让人抓狂… |
[44:25] | but also… | 但又那么… |
[44:29] | incredible. | 妙不可言 |
[44:33] | And that, despite everything… | 尽管有种种不好 |
[44:36] | you… | 你… |
[44:37] | you just want to be with him. | 你还是想和他在一起 |
[44:40] | Her. Her. | 她 |
[44:44] | Ron. Ron… | 朗… |
[44:47] | you’re not going to be able to tell her anything if I have to shoot you. | 如果你逼我开枪 你就不能对她说这些心里话了 |
[44:51] | So put down the gun. | 所以 把枪放下 |
[44:54] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[44:57] | Put it down. | 放下吧 |
[45:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[45:14] | It’s just so heartbreaking. | 太让人心碎了 |
[45:15] | Yeah, it’s so… | 是啊 太… |
[45:19] | Oh, God, who am I kidding? I don’t care. | 上帝啊 我还装什么装?我不在乎 |
[45:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:26] | Where’s Linda? | 琳达呢? |
[45:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:53] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but… | 真不敢相信我会这么说 但是… |
[45:55] | thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[45:59] | I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but just doing my job. | 真不敢相信我会这么说 但是 这只是我的工作 |
[46:02] | That’s all it is, isn’t it? | 就这样了? |
[46:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[46:05] | I’m pretty sure all that talk about “tell them how you feel”… | 我相信 你那一套 “告诉他们你的感受”的话 |
[46:08] | wasn’t about me. | 说的不是我 |
[46:11] | I mean, the thing is, | 我是说 |
[46:13] | Lucifer and I are… | 路西法和我… |
[46:16] | something. | 有些关系 |
[46:17] | But it’s… | 可是… |
[46:18] | It’s new and it’s complicated. | 我们刚开始 事情比较复杂 |
[46:22] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[46:24] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[46:26] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[46:29] | Well, it didn’t sound very complicated when you were talking back there. | 你刚才说那番话时 我可不觉得很复杂 |
[46:34] | I believe the word you used was… | 我相信你用的词是 |
[46:37] | “incredible.” | “妙不可言” |
[46:48] | So I’ll send everything over to ballistics, and it’s “Karnal.” | 那么 我把一切东西都送到 弹道分析部门 他叫卡诺 |
[46:52] | Oh. Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:53] | Thanks, Sam. We’re good here. | 谢谢 山姆 没事了 |
[46:56] | Twice in one day. | 一天遇到两次 |
[46:58] | What are the chances of that? | 怎么会这么巧? |
[47:00] | I didn’t know you were gonna be here, I swear, but, yeah. | 我不知道你会在 真的 但是… |
[47:03] | I hoped. | 我希望你在 |
[47:06] | Do you want to go out with me? | 你想约我吗? |
[47:08] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[47:09] | Thank you. I mean, great. Yes, yes. | 谢谢 我是说 好啊 我想 |
[47:12] | -That’d be great. That’d be… -Okay, I’m just– | -那太好了 那真是… -我只是… |
[47:15] | …cool. | 酷啊 |
[47:24] | Ah, jeez, for Pete’s sake. | 哎哟 看在圣彼得的份上 |
[47:27] | -See what I did there? -I see what you did there. | -明白吧? -我明白 |
[47:32] | He seems nice. | 他不错啊 |
[47:34] | I think he actually is. | 我想是的 |
[47:36] | But so are you, Maze. | 但是你也不错 麦兹 |
[47:39] | Well, maybe not nice, but… | 也许不是不错 而是… |
[47:41] | good. | 心地好 |
[47:43] | You don’t think I’m scary? | 你不觉得我很吓人? |
[47:46] | Oh, I think you are hella scary. | 我觉得非常吓人 |
[47:49] | But… | 但是… |
[47:50] | it’s good scary, because it’s you. | 是那种好的吓人 因为是你呀 |
[47:54] | And I know when you finally show someone how absolutely amazing you are, | 我知道 当你有一天向一个人 展示你精彩的自我 |
[47:58] | you’re going to find your soulmate. | 你就会找到你的灵魂伴侣 |
[48:03] | You can’t find a soulmate if you don’t have a soul. | 没有灵魂 哪来的灵魂伴侣 |
[48:20] | -Well, case is closed. – Shh! | 破案了 |
[48:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:31] | I just got off the phone with Chloe. Jed’s finally out of our hair. | 我刚和克萝伊通了电话 杰德终于不用再烦我们了 |
[48:34] | The killer was Karnalgirl506’s jilted husband. | 凶手是“卡诺姑娘506”的丈夫 醋海生波 |
[48:37] | I should have been there. | 我应该在场的 |
[48:39] | Instead, I let DJ Dickwad get inside my head. | 可是我却被那个混蛋DJ蒙骗了 |
[48:42] | Yeah, how did that happen? | 是啊 怎么会呢? |
[48:44] | I’ve never known you to be the jealous type. | 我不知道你也会吃醋 |
[48:45] | Please, I’m not jealous. | 拜托 我没吃醋 |
[48:49] | -It’s just, she’s so… | 只是 她那么… |
[48:52] | This whole relationship nonsense… | 这讨厌的恋爱… |
[48:55] | How am I supposed to know what she’s thinking? | 我怎么才能知道她在想什么? |
[48:57] | That’s man’s eternal question, bro. | 男人永远也搞不懂 |
[48:59] | We haven’t even had a proper chance yet. | 我们甚至还没有一个真正的机会 |
[49:02] | I can’t mess this up. | 我绝不能搞砸了 |
[49:04] | Look, I know you two are useless when it comes to women, | 我知道 在女人问题上 你们俩一点用也没有 |
[49:07] | but Daniel, you, surely, should have some sort of | 但是 丹尼尔 你一定有些 |
[49:10] | self-help mumbo-jumbo advice for me? | 自身修养方面的鸡汤建议吧? |
[49:12] | You want my advice? | 想听我的建议吗? |
[49:13] | Sadly, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[49:14] | Stop asking people for their advice | 别再问别人的建议 |
[49:17] | and just go talk to her, man. | 直接和她谈谈就好 |
[49:22] | It’s my turn, isn’t it? | 该我了? |
[49:24] | No… | 不用… |
[49:26] | We can take it from here, Dan. | 交给我们吧 丹 |
[49:28] | Wait, you sure? | 真的? |
[49:29] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[49:30] | I mean, you’ve already helped out so much. | 我是说 你已经帮了这么大的忙了 |
[49:33] | I’m out of here. I’m exhausted, guys. | 我走了 累死了 |
[49:48] | Hey, man, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[49:49] | Daniel, is it too late for you to come back? | 丹尼尔 你还能回来一趟吗? |
[49:51] | -I’m so sorry. You forgot something. | 真抱歉 我忘了点事 |
[49:54] | All right, man. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我这就回去 |
[49:56] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[49:58] | Idiot. | 傻瓜 |
[50:09] | Well done, brother. | 好样的 弟弟 |
[50:12] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[51:03] | Detective. | 警探 |
[51:06] | -Hi. -I was going to call you, | -嗨 -我要给你打电话的 |
[51:08] | but I seem to have misplaced my phone. | 但我好像把手机搞丢了 |
[51:10] | So I was just coming to see you. -Oh! -Yes. | 所以我正想去找你 |
[51:14] | Uh, come in, please. | 请进 |
[51:19] | Have a drink… | 喝一杯吧 |
[51:20] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你想喝的话 |
[51:27] | -I’m sorry. I… -I’m sorry. I… | -对不起 我… -对不起 我… |
[51:28] | No, I’m sorry, for disappearing. | 不 对不起 我不该玩消失 |
[51:32] | I was trying to… | 我是想… |
[51:35] | Never mind. I was listening to advice from someone I shouldn’t have. | 我听了我不该听的人的建议 |
[51:38] | I should have just listened to myself, | 我应该听我自己的心声 |
[51:41] | and to you. | 听你的 |
[51:43] | No, I– I’m sorry, I, um… | 不 我很抱歉 我… |
[51:47] | I was nervous and, um… | 我太紧张了 |
[51:50] | the things I said, | 我说的那些话 |
[51:52] | well, they were things a normal person would say, you know, and… | 那是一个正常人会说的话 但是… |
[51:58] | we’re not normal. | 我们不是正常人 |
[52:00] | -No. -You know, we… | -对 -你知道 我们… |
[52:02] | We’re us, and… | 我们是我们 |
[52:07] | we’re… | 我们… |
[52:09] | incredible. | 妙不可言 |
[52:12] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[52:21] | Well, um… | 嗯… |
[52:23] | I’ll, um… | 我… |
[52:26] | I’ll see you tomorrow, then. | 我们明天见 |
[52:28] | Absolutely. Yes, tomorrow. | 没问题 明天 |
[52:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:34] | Good night, Detective. | 晚安 警探 |
[52:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[54:00] | Incredible. | 妙不可言 |