时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Oh. Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:45] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[00:47] | Was I snoring like a truck driver? | 我是不是呼噜震天响? |
[00:50] | You know what, don’t answer that, ’cause I just remembered you don’t lie. | 算了 别回答了 我刚想起来 你不会撒谎 |
[01:00] | Good morning, Detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[01:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:03] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗? |
[01:04] | Cold? No, why? | 冷吗?没有呀 怎么了? |
[01:06] | Odd, | 奇怪了 |
[01:07] | given that Hell was supposed to freeze over. | 地狱应该已经冷到封冻了呢 |
[01:11] | Right, ’cause I said that I wouldn’t have sex with you until Hell… | 是哦 因为我说过 不会跟你做爱 除非地狱… |
[01:15] | Yes, yes, you think you’re very funny. | 是哦 你觉得自己很幽默哈 |
[01:16] | Oh, I know I’m very funny. | 我知道自己很幽默的 |
[01:19] | I also know that you are ticklish. | 我也知道你怕痒 |
[01:26] | – Oh, my gosh! Okay, okay! | 我的天啊 好了! |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:30] | I am starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[01:33] | So what do you feel like? | 你想吃什么呢? |
[01:35] | Eggs or pancakes? | 煎蛋还是煎饼? |
[01:37] | -Mm. -An old fashioned? | 还是古典鸡尾酒? |
[01:38] | Whatever you want is dandy. | 你想吃什么都行 |
[01:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:45] | You must have some preference. | 你总有自己喜欢吃的吧 |
[01:52] | What do you truly desire? | 你真正的欲望是什么? |
[01:56] | I… | 我… |
[01:59] | I want to have sex with you another four times. Six, actually. | 我想跟你再滚四次床单 其实是六次 |
[02:03] | What… | 怎么回事… |
[02:07] | Did I just mojo you? | 我是给你下魔咒了吗? |
[02:08] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[02:13] | You’re messing with me. | 你在糊弄我呢 |
[02:15] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[02:16] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[02:18] | You’re messing with me. | 你在糊弄我呢 |
[02:19] | -You are so silly. -Oh. | 你太淘气了 |
[02:22] | Okay. Hungry. | 好了 我饿了 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:29] | You know what? Breakfast burritos. | 你知道吗?吃早餐玉米煎饼吧 |
[02:31] | I’m getting breakfast burritos. | 我要吃早餐玉米煎饼 |
[02:34] | Doctor! | 医生! |
[02:36] | I need your help with a most pressing… | 我有一件紧急的事 需要你的帮助… |
[02:39] | -What is that sound? | 这是什么声音? |
[02:42] | My boobs. | 我的胸部 |
[02:44] | I’m pumping. Wearable breast pumps. | 我在吸奶 可穿戴吸奶器 |
[02:47] | Best invention since the epidural. | 这是硬膜外麻醉以后 最厉害的发明 |
[02:52] | The detective has mojo. | 警探可以使用魔咒了 |
[02:55] | She– What? | 什么? |
[02:56] | We had sex, and then this morning– | 我们做爱了 结果今天早晨… |
[02:58] | Wow. Wait… | 哇哦 等等… |
[02:59] | You guys had sex? | 你们做爱了吗? |
[03:01] | Finally! | 终于做了啊! |
[03:02] | This is wonderful! | 简直太棒了! |
[03:04] | Well, it was wonderful, yes. Of course it was, but like I was saying, | 确实很棒 当然很棒了 但我刚说了 |
[03:07] | tiny hiccup, she can now do what I do. | 但有点问题 她拥有我的技能了 |
[03:10] | Expose people’s desires. | 揭露人们的欲望 |
[03:11] | Well, how did that happen? | 怎么搞的? |
[03:13] | I don’t know, Doctor. Why do you think I’ve come to see you? | 我不知道 医生 不然我来找你做什么? |
[03:16] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[03:17] | she didn’t have mojo, then we had sex, and now she does. | 她以前不会 我们做爱以后 她就会了 |
[03:20] | How did you even find out that she could do that? | 你怎么发现她可以做到的? |
[03:22] | Well, only by accident. | 巧合而已 |
[03:23] | She’s seen me do it quite a bit, so she did it as a joke, and it happened to– | 她看我做过很多次 所以她开玩笑跟我讲 结果… |
[03:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:30] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[03:32] | I’ve given my power to everyone I’ve ever had sex with and just never knew it? | 做爱会让我把能力传给对方 只是我没发现? |
[03:38] | Uh… Who, me? No. | 我吗?没有的 |
[03:40] | Well, we did the deed, several times, and in, you know, all sorts of positions. | 我们做过几次 试过各种姿势 |
[03:44] | Yes, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[03:46] | How could I forget? | 我怎么能忘记呢? |
[03:48] | Anyway… But, Lucifer, | 但是路西法 |
[03:49] | your mojo is like a superpower. | 你的魔咒就像是超能力 |
[03:51] | I don’t have it. | 我没有的 |
[03:53] | Or do I? | 会不会有呀? |
[03:55] | -I guess I’ve never tried. | 貌似我从来没试过 |
[03:56] | -Well, let’s try now. Come on. | 我们来试试吧 来吧 |
[03:58] | Lean in. Look into my eyes. | 过来 看着我的眼睛 |
[03:59] | Ask me what I desire. | 问问我的欲望是什么 |
[04:01] | This is good. I mean… | 这样…我是说… |
[04:04] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[04:05] | what do you desire? | 你的欲望是什么? |
[04:11] | No. Nada. Totally limp. | 没有 完全没有 |
[04:13] | Oof. Ouch. | 哎呀 |
[04:14] | Well, that’s several million bullets dodged. | 真是躲过一劫啊 |
[04:17] | So it’s just the detective who’s the problem. | 所以问题就出在警探身上了 |
[04:19] | -Why does it have to be a problem? | 为什么那是问题呢? |
[04:20] | -Because… desire is my thing. | 因为欲望是由我掌管的 |
[04:24] | My mojo is the reason I’m useful to her in the first place. | 从刚开始 我对她有用 就是因为我的魔咒 |
[04:26] | If she can do it, too, what’s my role in the partnership? | 如果她也能做到了 那我们的合作 要我还有何用? |
[04:29] | Who even am I? | 我的角色是什么? |
[04:31] | Okay, so you don’t think that you can share this with her and still be you? | 你觉得跟她分享了这种能力 就不能做自己了吗? |
[04:34] | Lucifer, that’s what being in a relationship is, | 路西法 恋爱就是要这样 |
[04:37] | sharing without losing yourself in the process. | 跟对方分享 又不迷失自我 |
[04:41] | -Uh…? -Besides, | 除此之外 |
[04:42] | the fact that Chloe can now mojo people, too, doesn’t mean that you have to stop. | 克萝伊现在能使用魔咒了 不等于你就不能用了呀 |
[04:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:56] | Sultan of humans’ innermost wishes. | 人类内心渴望的统领 |
[04:58] | Thank you, Doctor. Yeah… | 谢谢 医生 |
[04:59] | “What is it you desire?” | 你的欲望是什么? |
[05:01] | “Excuse me, what is it you desire?” | 打扰一下 你的欲望是什么? |
[05:04] | Still pumping. | 还在吸奶呢 |
[05:10] | -Decker! -Hey. | -德克! -嗨 |
[05:11] | So, did you and Lucifer finally get over your issues and under the covers | 你和路西法有没有把问题解决 然后钻进被窝 |
[05:15] | for the old no-pants dance? | 翻云覆雨一番呀? |
[05:17] | We sure did. | 当然有 |
[05:18] | Well, I’m so sorry, Decker. You know, sometimes… | 我很遗憾 德克 你知道 有时候… |
[05:22] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[05:24] | Rewind. | 倒带一下 |
[05:25] | Did you just say yes? | 你是说“有”吗? |
[05:29] | OMG! | 我的天啊! |
[05:31] | I was so ready to have my Deckerstar dreams crushed again. | 我已经准备好 再次面对德克晨星之梦破碎了 |
[05:33] | -Why? -‘Cause it’s been one bummer after another | -为什么? -因为你俩一次次让人失望 |
[05:36] | with you two. I didn’t want to get my hopes up. | 我不想太抱希望了 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我懂的 |
[05:39] | I mean, it has been a long road, but, well, here we are. | 我们一路走来 确实不容易 不过现在好了 |
[05:43] | Cool beans. | 太好了 |
[05:45] | Wait, why do I get the feeling that you’re not just asking to ask? What’s up? | 等等 为什么我觉得 你的问题别有动机呢?有什么事吗? |
[05:49] | Busted. Okay. | 好吧 被发现了 |
[05:50] | I couldn’t wait to tell you about my thing. | 我等不及要跟你分享我的情况了 |
[05:52] | -Oh, you have a thing? -I might have a thing. | -你有情况了? -可能是吧 |
[05:54] | So, remember that reporter who seemed way too nice to be my type? | 还记得那位记者吗? 他似乎太老实 不太是我的风格 |
[06:02] | -and we met up last night… -Ooh! …and let me tell you, | 我们昨晚见面了 我跟你说 |
[06:05] | -he is not always too nice. | 他也不总是那么老实的 |
[06:08] | Morning, Miss Lopez. Morning, Detective. | 早上好 洛佩兹小姐 早上好 警探 |
[06:11] | Good morning again, Lucifer. | 再次早安呀 路西法 |
[06:16] | Uh, sorry for the delay. I had to make a pit stop at Linda’s. | 抱歉来晚了 我有急事 去了一趟琳达家 |
[06:19] | So, what have we got? | 什么情况? |
[06:20] | Any witnesses or suspects on whom my uncanny interview skills are required, | 有没有目击者或嫌犯 需要我施展神秘的审讯技能 |
[06:24] | if you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧? |
[06:25] | Uh, I actually have no information on the victim yet. | 我还没拿到受害者的信息呢 |
[06:29] | Ella, is, um… Is… | 艾拉… |
[06:31] | -Ella, is Dan here yet? -Ah! | 艾拉 丹来了吗? |
[06:34] | Oh, El Espinoza called in sick, I’m afraid. | 埃斯皮诺萨请病假了 |
[06:36] | Ugh, did he look in the mirror again? I told him not to do that. | 他又照镜子了吗?我让他别照了的 |
[06:43] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[06:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:52] | Diane Luna, famous soprano. | 著名女高音黛安露娜 |
[06:54] | Time of death, 10:00 p.m. last night. | 死亡时间是昨晚十点 |
[06:57] | Check out this puncture mark. | 看看这里的注射痕迹 |
[06:58] | My guess, toxicology reports will confirm that she was injected | 我猜 毒物检查报告会证实 |
[07:02] | with some sort of paralytic agent. | 她被注射了某种麻痹剂 |
[07:03] | -Is that how she died? -Worse. | -她是那么死的吗? -更糟 |
[07:05] | Much worse. | 糟糕得多 |
[07:06] | You see this blood stain pattern on these lilies? | 你看到百合上的血迹了吗? |
[07:09] | That’s from Diane coughing as she was choking on her own blood. | 这是黛安被自己的血呛到 咳出来的 |
[07:12] | The killer inserted a knife into her throat, | 凶手将一把刀插入了她的喉咙 |
[07:15] | made two very precise cuts, slashing her vocal cords. | 两刀都很精确 割断了她的声带 |
[07:18] | Sounds like someone went to a lot of trouble to make a point. | 看来有人煞费苦心要表明意图呀 |
[07:21] | Yes, I smell an annoyed neighbor who’s tired of her singing. | 是啊 我仿佛嗅到 有一位邻居厌倦了听她唱歌 |
[07:24] | Shall I go mojo them all? I should, shouldn’t I? | 要我对他们施展魔咒吗?应该去吧? |
[07:26] | Well, there’s no sign of forced entry, so most likely Diane knew her assailant. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 所以黛安很可能认识攻击她的人 |
[07:30] | Well, a jilted lover, then, based on the flowers. | 那就是被抛弃的情人 还送花呢 |
[07:33] | Except she was a famous opera star. I mean, look. | 不过她是一位著名歌剧明星 我是说 你看啊 |
[07:36] | They have flowers all the time. | 这里一直都有花 |
[07:38] | Ella, who found the body? | 是谁发现尸体的? |
[07:40] | Oh, uh, Norman, Diane’s neighbor. -Over there. – Ah! | 诺曼 黛安的邻居 就在那边 |
[07:43] | Right the first time. Annoyed neighbor, it is. | 第一次猜对了 忍无可忍的邻居 |
[07:45] | Yeah, apparently he found the door ajar, came across the body, and phoned it in. | 是的 他发现门半开着 然后发现尸体 于是就报警了 |
[07:49] | That’s what he says. | 那是他的一面之词 |
[07:50] | This way, Detective. I suspect we’re about to hear this suspect’s confession. | 来吧 警探 我想我们马上就能听到嫌犯招供了 |
[07:59] | -Excuse me. -I wasn’t. | -不好意思 -我没碰呢 |
[08:00] | Hi. Detective Decker. Can we ask you a few questions? | 我是德克警探 能问几个问题吗? |
[08:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:03] | It must have been pretty irritating living right next door to a soprano, hmm? | 住在女高音隔壁 一定很烦人吧 |
[08:07] | You wanted to silence her once and for all, didn’t you? | 你想让她永远闭嘴 是吧? |
[08:10] | Learn from the master. Tell me, Norman… | 好好跟师父学习 诺曼 告诉我 |
[08:13] | Normsky… | 诺曼斯基 |
[08:15] | -…what is it you desire? | 你的欲望是什么? |
[08:20] | What? | 什么? |
[08:22] | That’s a weird thing to ask, man. | 你的问题好奇怪 哥们 |
[08:24] | Not working. But… | 不管用了 但是… |
[08:28] | that means… | 这意味着… |
[08:31] | Detective, I think you stole my mojo. | 警探 我觉得你把我的魔咒偷走了 |
[08:42] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:43] | Hello, Wyrzbeski. | 你好 维斯博斯基 |
[08:46] | Tell me, apart from a more pronounceable name, | 跟我说说 除了一个更容易读的名字 |
[08:49] | what do you desire? | 你的欲望是什么? |
[08:51] | Is this about Secret Santa? | 是关于神秘圣诞老人吗? |
[08:52] | ‘Cause you’re not supposed to ask people what they want. That, uh… | 因为你不应该问别人 他们想要什么 |
[08:55] | That gives it away. | 泄露天机呀 |
[08:56] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[08:58] | “Santa”? | 圣诞老人? |
[09:01] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:03] | I couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是我做的 |
[09:05] | -I spent the whole night in Northrend. -Where? | 我整晚都在诺森德 |
[09:06] | -Excuse me, Officer, what do you desire? | -哪里? -不好意思 |
[09:08] | -Northrend. | -诺森德 -你的欲望是什么? |
[09:09] | In Azeroth? | 魔兽世界的艾泽拉斯 |
[09:11] | Ah, yes, we’re… We’re talking video games? | 是哦 你是在说游戏呀? |
[09:13] | I led my guild on | 昨晚我领导公会 |
[09:15] | -a 17-hour campaign last night. – Excuse me, Officer. | -刷了17小时的副本 -不好意思 |
[09:17] | So you were home and awake all night? | 所以你整晚都在家熬夜咯? |
[09:19] | -Did you hear anything? -Did I? | -你听到什么了吗? -必须的 |
[09:21] | First, the awful vocal exercises, like every damn night, | 首先是每晚必备的恐怖声乐练习 |
[09:25] | but then, as an annoying bonus, two hours of arguing. | 然后还有额外奖励 两小时的争吵 |
[09:28] | -What were they arguing about? -Excuse me! | 他们在吵什么? |
[09:29] | And did you get any details at all, names, anything? | 你听到什么细节了吗? 名字什么的? |
[09:32] | No. | 没有 |
[09:33] | Once I realized the noise wasn’t stopping, | 发现噪音持续不断以后 |
[09:35] | I cranked up my headset so I could hear my raiding party. | 我就把耳机声音开大了 那样才能听见刷副本的队友讲话 |
[09:38] | It’s getting so a guy can’t plunder a Lich King’s barrow in peace anymore. | 现在一个人已经没法 安然地掠夺巫妖王的坟墓了 |
[09:44] | Mm. Tough times. | 太难了 |
[09:45] | Yes, so we’re going to need your game log to confirm your alibi. | 我们需要你的游戏记录 用来确认你的不在场证明 |
[09:49] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:53] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在做什么? |
[09:55] | Literally nothing. I’m powerless. | 什么都没做 我没有能力了 |
[09:57] | Did you really lose your mojo? How is that possible? | 你的魔咒真没了吗?怎么可能呢? |
[10:00] | When we had sex, it passed from me to you. | 做爱以后 就从我身上传给你了 |
[10:02] | That’s ridiculous. I… | 太可笑了 我… |
[10:04] | We were only playing around this morning. | 我今天早上只是逗着玩的 |
[10:06] | I don’t have your mojo. | 我没有你的魔咒呀 |
[10:08] | There’s only one way to be sure. | 只有一种办法能验证了 |
[10:10] | Right now? No! | 现在吗?不行! |
[10:12] | I’m not gonna mojo you here. | 我才不要在这里对你使用魔咒 |
[10:14] | -It’s not gonna work anyhow. -Please try. | -肯定不管用 -试试看嘛 |
[10:16] | Try. | 试试看 |
[10:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | What do you desire? | 你的欲望是什么? |
[10:27] | I… want my mojo back. | 我想…要回我的魔咒 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. I… | 我的天啊 |
[10:40] | It’s real. It’s… | 真的诶… |
[10:43] | -…cool. -No, not cool. | -太酷了 -一点都不酷 |
[10:46] | Lucifer, we just got together. | 路西法 我们刚在一起 |
[10:48] | You’re already finding things to freak out about. | 你就开始没事找事了 |
[10:50] | I’m not finding anything, Detective. All I’ve done is lose stuff. | 我没有找什么 我是丢失了东西 |
[10:53] | Do you realize how long it took for us to get here? | 你知道我们花了多久 才走到这一步吗? |
[10:57] | We finally have something good going on. | 我们终于有所进展了 |
[10:59] | I mean, can we please just enjoy it for a minute? | 你就不能暂时享受一下吗? |
[11:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:23] | That cannot be right. | 这样不对 |
[11:32] | Linda said that you were out with Dan, | 琳达说 你跟丹出去了 |
[11:35] | dodging baseball bats. | 去躲避棒球棒 |
[11:37] | Mm, we were supposed to go to the Dodger baseball game. | 我们是要去看道奇队的棒球比赛 |
[11:39] | Oh. That’s much more lame. | 那就更差劲了 |
[11:41] | No, what’s lame is Dan ditched me last minute. | 不 差劲的是 丹在最后把我抛弃了 |
[11:44] | So I just… | 所以我只能… |
[11:46] | I just came back here to get some work done. | 回到这里 做一些活计 |
[11:48] | “Work”? Building more stuff for Charlie? | 活计?给查理做更多玩具吗? |
[11:51] | How much does that kid need? | 那孩子需要多少东西呀? |
[11:53] | I had two rocks when I was growing up. | 我小时候只有两块石头 |
[11:55] | One sharp, one not. | 一块比较锋利 一块比较钝 |
[11:57] | Take the sharp one and try to stab things. Take the dull one, try to make it sharp. | 用锋利的石头去刺东西 努力把钝的磨锋利 |
[12:01] | That, um… | 这就… |
[12:02] | That explains a lot. | 能说明很多问题了 |
[12:03] | It explains why I’m not a spoiled brat, | 这能说明 我不是一个被宠坏的孩子 |
[12:06] | which is exactly what Charlie’s going to become | 查理就快要被宠坏了 |
[12:08] | if you keep buying him more toys. | 如果你继续给他买玩具的话 |
[12:11] | This is not a toy, Maze. | 这不是玩具 麦兹 |
[12:13] | This is a stimulating, educational recreation-scape | 这是趣味盎然的教育娱乐设施 |
[12:17] | that if you… | 如果你… |
[12:21] | You know, the truth is when Dan didn’t show up, | 其实吧 丹放我鸽子以后 |
[12:24] | coming back here was the only thing that occurred to me. | 我能想到的 只有回到这里 |
[12:29] | How pathetic is that? | 很可悲吧? |
[12:32] | I can’t even remember how I spent my time before I had Charlie. | 我都不记得 生查理之前 我是怎么生活的了 |
[12:49] | Okay, well, according to Diane’s calendar, at the time her neighbor heard the fight, | 根据黛安的日程表 在邻居听到争吵的时候 |
[12:53] | our victim was meeting with someone named Mario Canales. | 受害者正在见一位 叫马里奥卡纳莱斯的人 |
[12:57] | Well, if it was a standing weekly appointment, | 如果是每周一次的见面 |
[12:59] | I’m sure Diane knew Mario Canales well. | 可以肯定 黛安跟马里奥卡纳莱斯很熟 |
[13:01] | Let me see what’s online. | 让我看看能搜到什么 |
[13:06] | Okay, so he’s got a website, | 好吧 他有一个网站 |
[13:08] | and it looks like he’s a vocal coach. | 貌似他是一个声乐教练 |
[13:12] | Oh! Well, if the appointment was a weekly coaching session, | 如果会面是每周一次的辅导 |
[13:14] | that would explain the noises that Norman was complaining about. | 那就可以解释 诺曼抱怨的那些噪音了 |
[13:17] | Yeah. What about the argument? | 是啊 那争吵呢? |
[13:20] | Oh, okay. I… Ay-ay-ay! | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Check out Diane and Mario’s text chain. | 看看黛安和马里奥的聊天记录吧 |
[13:25] | Correction, | 更正 |
[13:26] | -sext chain. -Oh! | 聊骚记录 |
[13:28] | Nothing wrong with inserting a little creativity into throat exercises. | 在喉咙练习中 加入一点创造力并没有错 |
[13:32] | That is some strong emoji game there. | 他们很喜欢发表情呀 |
[13:34] | Although, it’s really making me crave my mom’s eggplant tacos. | 不过这表情 让我想起妈妈做的茄子玉米饼了 |
[13:38] | -Oh! -Wait, so they were having an affair? | 等等 所以他们是在搞外遇吗? |
[13:40] | It says here that he’s married with kids. | 这里说他已婚有孩子 |
[13:42] | Well, maybe the vocal coach was worried that Diane would sing to his wife, | 也许声乐教练担心戴安会告诉他妻子 |
[13:45] | so he cut her off before she could. | 所以趁早把她杀死了 |
[13:47] | Right. Right, let’s go talk to Mario. | 是哦 我们去找马里奥聊聊吧 |
[13:51] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊! |
[13:52] | -Pete, are you okay? -Ow! What’s wrong with that door? | -皮特 你还好吗? -那里还有一扇门呀? |
[13:56] | -Oh, uh, sorry. -Hey, um… Hi. | -抱歉 -嗨… |
[13:58] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt you at work. | 抱歉 我无意打扰你们工作 |
[14:01] | But I scored these two VIP tickets to the Star Trek convention downtown. | 但我弄到两张 《星际迷航》大会的贵宾票 |
[14:06] | I-I have no idea if you’re into it, but it’s totally my thing, | 我不知道你是否喜欢 不过我是很喜欢的 |
[14:09] | and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. | 不知道你是否愿意跟我一起去 |
[14:12] | Star Trek? | 《星际迷航》? |
[14:13] | Please, Miss Lopez knows more about that stuff than you ever could. | 拜托 洛佩兹小姐比你还了解呢 |
[14:20] | See? She even speaks Chewbacca. | 看到了吗?她都会说楚巴卡语 |
[14:32] | But– But Star Trek is your thing. | 但《星际迷航》是属于你的 |
[14:34] | Well, I mean, | 我是说… |
[14:36] | Lucifer, the 24th century is big enough for the both of us. | 路西法 星际迷航的时代 能容下我们俩人的 |
[14:40] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[14:42] | Sharing’s not that hard. | 分享也没那么难 |
[14:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:48] | I’m Detective Decker. We’re looking for a Mario Canales. | 我是德克警探 我们要找马里奥卡纳莱斯 |
[14:51] | Uh, he’s kind of busy right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[14:53] | Not so busy anymore. | 那也要先暂停一下了 |
[14:59] | Bravo, Mr. Canales. | 厉害啊 卡纳莱斯先生 |
[15:01] | A-list vocal coach by day, Z-list jingle singer by night. | 白天是一流的声乐教练 晚上是末流的短曲歌手 |
[15:04] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[15:05] | Look, it’s happening already. Our mojo’s working on him. | 看啊 我们的魔咒已经对他起效了 |
[15:08] | Aw, you called it “our” mojo. | 你刚说“我们的”魔咒了 |
[15:14] | You’ve got this. | 你可以的 |
[15:16] | Mr. Canales, I’m Detective Decker, | 卡纳莱斯先生 我是德克警探 |
[15:19] | and I need to ask you a few questions. | 我需要问你几个问题 |
[15:23] | What do you desire? | 你的欲望是什么? |
[15:27] | To tell you anything you want to know. | 跟你坦白所有事情 |
[15:29] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[15:31] | What we want to know is, why did you kill Diane Luna? | 我们想知道 你为什么要杀害黛安露娜? |
[15:34] | W-Wait, Diane is dead? | 等等 黛安死了吗? |
[15:37] | The performance is over, Mario. We’ve seen your eggplant. | 表演结束了 马里奥 我们看过你发的茄子表情了 |
[15:40] | We know you were having an affair with Diane. | 我们知道你跟黛安搞外遇了 |
[15:41] | Did she threaten to tell your wife? | 她威胁要告诉你妻子吗? |
[15:43] | What? No. | 什么?没有 |
[15:45] | My– My marriage has been over for almost a year. | 我离婚已经快一年了 |
[15:47] | Well, the happy family photos on your website suggest otherwise. | 但你网站上的全家福可不是那样的 |
[15:51] | Look, I only keep those up for appearances’ sake. | 听着 我没撤照片 是为了维护形象 |
[15:53] | Then why’d you fight the night of her murder? | 她遇害当晚 你为什么跟她吵架? |
[15:55] | Well, isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗? |
[15:56] | Mr. Canales taught Diane all his tricks, and then she rose above him. | 卡纳莱斯先生把技巧都教给黛安了 她凌驾于他之上了 |
[15:59] | The pupil leaving the master. I mean, who’d enjoy that? | 学生离开老师 谁会喜欢呢? |
[16:02] | I did. | 我呀 |
[16:03] | I was so proud of Diane. | 我很为黛安骄傲 |
[16:05] | And besides, she was my best calling card. | 而且她是我最好的名片 |
[16:08] | That’s why we fought. I didn’t want her to throw it all away. | 所以我们才吵架 我不希望她把这一切都抛弃 |
[16:11] | Why would she throw it all away? | 她为什么要抛弃这一切? |
[16:13] | She– She was about to go public with some major accusations against an opera star. | 她准备公开对一位歌剧明星 提出几项指控 |
[16:17] | I tried to talk her out of it. | 我劝她不要那样做 |
[16:18] | An opera star? Who? | 歌剧明星?谁啊? |
[16:22] | You didn’t hear this from me… | 你可不是从我这里听说的… |
[16:25] | but Niels Schuman is a tyrant and a bully. | 但尼尔斯舒曼特别专横霸道 |
[16:29] | Niels Schuman, the world-class baritone? | 尼尔斯舒曼 世界级男中音? |
[16:31] | Yeah, he’s a world-class jerk. | 是啊 他是世界级混蛋 |
[16:34] | He throws things at people. | 他会朝别人扔东西 |
[16:35] | He flies into fits of rage for no reason. | 他会无缘无故地勃然大怒 |
[16:38] | -Oh? -Diane wanted to bring him down. | 黛安想要揭发他的恶行 |
[16:40] | I told her it would end her. | 我跟她说 这会断送她的 |
[16:42] | Sounds like it did. | 听起来是这样的 |
[16:44] | So you think Niels is behind this? | 你觉得尼尔斯是幕后黑手吗? |
[17:01] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你呀 |
[17:04] | So damn much, Charlotte. | 特别想你 夏洛特 |
[17:07] | You fought so hard to be a better person. | 你努力奋斗 想做一个更好的人 |
[17:12] | And you made me believe I could be better, too. | 你让我相信 我也可以做到更好 |
[17:17] | And I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[17:20] | But I always fall short. | 但我总是达不到 |
[17:23] | And now I’ve seen something. | 现在我看到了一些东西 |
[17:28] | Something that proves just how important it is to get it right. | 足以证明 做对一件事 做一个好人 |
[17:33] | To be good. | 是多么重要 |
[17:38] | And the good news is I’m– I’m pretty sure this means that you’re in Heaven, | 好消息是 我很确定 这意味着你去天堂了 |
[17:41] | just like Amenadiel said. | 就像阿曼纳迪尔说的 |
[17:47] | But the bad news is I don’t think I’m gonna be joining you. | 但坏消息是 我觉得我不能去找你了 |
[17:54] | I’m terrified, Charlotte. | 我很害怕 夏洛特 |
[17:58] | For me, for Chloe… | 担心我 担心克萝伊… |
[18:04] | for Trixie. | 担心翠丝 |
[18:11] | I need help. I just need help. | 我需要帮助 我需要帮助 |
[18:16] | I need guidance. | 我需要指引 |
[18:18] | I need… I need a sign, I need something. | 我需要…我需要指示 我需要一些东西 |
[18:22] | Help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[18:23] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[18:25] | Help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[18:41] | Daniel Espinoza, | 丹尼尔埃斯皮诺萨 |
[18:44] | your prayers have been answered. | 你的祈祷得到回应了 |
[18:46] | -Lucifer? -I am not Lucifer. | -路西法? -我不是路西法 |
[18:49] | Look. | 你看啊 |
[18:51] | He did this to me. | 这是他对我做的 |
[18:53] | My twin brother hates me because I am his opposite. | 我的双胞胎哥哥恨我 因为我们正好相反 |
[18:57] | The good to his bad. | 我是善 他是恶 |
[19:00] | Perhaps you’ve heard of me. | 也许你听说过我 |
[19:03] | I’m the Archangel Michael. | 我是大天使迈克 |
[19:07] | The Archangel? | 大天使? |
[19:08] | I know that you’re struggling. | 我知道你在挣扎 |
[19:12] | I know that you’re afraid of going to Hell. | 我知道你害怕下地狱 |
[19:16] | But I bring you good news, Daniel. | 但我给你带来了好消息 丹尼尔 |
[19:18] | Your redemption is not lost. | 你没有失去救赎的机会 |
[19:20] | There is a way for you to right all your wrongs. | 有一种方法 可以让你纠正所有错误 |
[19:24] | A way for you… | 有一种方法… |
[19:26] | to protect your loved ones. | 可以让你保护自己所爱之人 |
[19:38] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[19:41] | Um, so Mario’s alibi checks out, | 马里奥的不在场证明验证过了 |
[19:43] | and we can’t question Niels | 我们也没法去询问尼尔斯 |
[19:45] | ’cause he’s in the air, flying back from a performance in New York. | 因为他刚在纽约表演完 现在正在返程的飞机上 |
[19:49] | So, really, there’s nothing we can do until he lands. | 所以他降落之前 我们做不了什么了 |
[19:54] | I disagree. | 我不同意呢 |
[19:57] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[19:58] | As fun as it is to watch you use my… | 虽然看着你使用我的魔咒很有趣 |
[20:00] | I mean, our, but really my mojo, | 应该说 我们的魔咒 不过确实是我的 |
[20:03] | I’d like it back. So… | 我更想把魔咒收回来 |
[20:04] | let’s have sex again, me on top this time. | 我们再做一次吧 这次我在上面 |
[20:08] | Do you really think that’s going to work? | 你真觉得这样能管用吗? |
[20:11] | As if your mojo is some sort of STD? | 你以为你的魔咒跟性病一样呢? |
[20:15] | Well, we have to try something. | 我们总得试试吧 |
[20:20] | This is really getting to you, huh? | 这件事让你受不了了 是吧? |
[20:24] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[20:25] | it’s not like I don’t want to have sex with you, because I really, really do, | 不是我不想跟你做爱 因为我非常想的 |
[20:30] | but… | 但是… |
[20:31] | putting this kind of agenda on it, | 这么带有目的性的性爱 |
[20:33] | it just sucks all the fun out of it. | 特别没有情趣 |
[20:36] | Yeah, and please do not make a pun right now because I… | 是的 现在请不要说双关语 因为… |
[20:40] | I am a little worried | 我有一点担心 |
[20:42] | that you’re having such a hard time sharing this with me, because… | 你不愿意跟我分享 因为… |
[20:46] | relationships are about give-and-take. | 恋爱关系就是给予和索取 |
[20:48] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. So far, it’s all, “I give and you take.” | 你说得倒轻巧 到目前为止 都是我给予 你索取 |
[20:52] | I mean emotionally, Lucifer. | 我是说情感方面 路西法 |
[20:59] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全懂你的意思 |
[21:02] | So, couples therapy? | 情侣治疗吗? |
[21:04] | When we’ve been a couple for, what, five seconds? | 我们刚当情侣 还没五秒钟吧? |
[21:08] | It’s definitely not what I meant. | 我完全不是这意思 |
[21:10] | I see. | 我懂的 |
[21:11] | But I’m afraid, in order for this to work, you both have to be willing to be here. | 但要想让治疗奏效 你们俩都得愿意来这里 |
[21:15] | -Well, she said she was happy to do this. | 她说她愿意的 |
[21:16] | -No, no, I’m happy. | 是啊 我很愿意的 |
[21:18] | I’m happy to be here. I’m thrilled, | 我很乐意来 非常激动 |
[21:20] | actually, to have someone rational | 终于能找一个理性的人 |
[21:22] | weigh in on all of this and agree with this. | 给出一点意见 同意我的看法 |
[21:24] | I mean, Lucifer’s being ridiculous, okay? | 我是说 路西法很可笑 是吧? |
[21:27] | Can you please tell him | 你能不能告诉他 |
[21:28] | that it makes zero sense that I stole his mojo during sex? | 我通过做爱偷走他的魔咒 这就是无稽之谈? |
[21:33] | -Okay, well, | 好的 |
[21:34] | actually, I don’t think Lucifer is being… | 其实吧 我不觉得路西法… |
[21:38] | that ridiculous. | 那么可笑 |
[21:40] | -You don’t? -No. | -不觉得吗? -是啊 |
[21:41] | It’s not like we covered celestial powers in med school. | 我们在医学院没学过天国神力 |
[21:45] | -But having sex with someone you truly care about | 但是跟你真正在乎的人做爱 |
[21:48] | requires surrendering control, giving up power. | 需要放弃控制 放弃权力 |
[21:52] | And on an emotional level, | 在情感层面上 |
[21:53] | Lucifer’s reasoning does make some amount of sense. | 路西法的推理确实有些道理 |
[21:57] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[21:59] | And the fact that he came to this emotionally mature insight on his own… | 事实上 他是自己悟出情感上的成熟见解的 |
[22:04] | Impressive. | 还是很厉害的 |
[22:05] | Shows a sign that he’s grown. | 说明他成长了 |
[22:07] | Bully for me. | 说得好 |
[22:08] | Now can we jump to the part where you teach the detective how to, | 你是否可以直接教教警探 |
[22:11] | you know, return my mojo? | 如何交还我的魔咒? |
[22:13] | Yeah… Scratch emotional maturity. | 好吧…说你成熟 看来说早了 |
[22:16] | Okay, so, look. Try to put yourself in Lucifer’s shoes. | 好吧 听着 你试着跟路西法换位思考 |
[22:19] | For instance, | 比方说 |
[22:20] | what if your gun and badge were taken away, | 如果你的配枪和警徽被拿走了 |
[22:23] | only to be given to Lucifer? | 交给了路西法 你怎么想? |
[22:24] | Liking the sound of that. Go on. | 听起来不错 继续 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry, I’m– I’m not following. | 对不起 我没听懂 |
[22:28] | Being a detective is a big part of your identity. It empowers you. | 警探是你身份的重要组成部分 赋予你能力 |
[22:33] | Now imagine losing it. | 想象一下 失去这种身份 |
[22:35] | Okay, Lucifer’s issues can sometimes seem… | 好吧 路西法的问题 有时看起来… |
[22:38] | “Outlandish” would be putting it mildly. | 委婉地说是“有点古怪” |
[22:41] | -But the one thing that I’ve learned | 但我学到的一件事是 |
[22:43] | is that there’s usually something buried underneath, | 通常会有一件东西 潜藏在深处 |
[22:46] | sometimes deep, deep, deep down, | 有时埋得很深 |
[22:50] | but ultimately meaningful, | 但终究是有意义的 |
[22:52] | and worth trying to understand. | 值得去试着理解 |
[23:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:05] | You said you wanted to introduce me to someone? | 你说你想介绍一个人给我认识? |
[23:08] | Amenadiel. Hmm. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[23:13] | Meet your old self. | 见见过去的自己吧 |
[23:15] | You sounded like you needed a break from all that “dad” stuff. | 听起来你需要暂时抛开奶爸的工作 好好休息一下 |
[23:19] | -Put it on. -Maze, I really don’t think this is— | -穿上吧 -麦兹 我觉得这样… |
[23:28] | Maze, what are you– | 麦兹 你干什么… |
[23:33] | We used to have some good times here. | 我们以前在这里有过好时光 |
[23:42] | This is not what I meant. | 我可不是这意思 |
[23:48] | Of course not, | 当然不是 |
[23:48] | because now, all you are is a lame-ass baby daddy. | 因为现在 你就是一个无趣的奶爸 |
[24:04] | Don’t lie. | 不要骗自己 |
[24:06] | You’re enjoying this. | 你很享受的 |
[24:40] | This isn’t working! | 这样行不通的! |
[24:44] | This isn’t working. | 这样行不通的 |
[24:54] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我不是在说你 |
[24:57] | This isn’t working for me. Keep coming, keep coming. This way, a little bit. | 对我来说 这样是行不通的 |
[25:32] | You know, I’ve been thinking, and Linda does have a point. | 要知道 我一直在想 琳达说得有道理 |
[25:36] | Feeling powerless is no joke. | 那种无力感 不是闹着玩的 |
[25:37] | I just… I’m so used to dismissing your crazy antics | 我只是… 我已经习惯了无视你的疯狂举动 |
[25:42] | that I haven’t been taking you– | 我没有换位思考… |
[25:43] | Seriously? | 不是吧? |
[25:45] | A gun? | 配枪? |
[25:46] | Well, I like to call it “our” gun. | 我喜欢称之为“我们的”枪 |
[25:48] | Don’t worry, it’s all properly permitted. | 别担心 这是允许的 |
[25:51] | Well, outlandish, for sure, but… | 确实很古怪 但是… |
[25:53] | if this is the emotional crutch that you feel you need | 如果你需要这样的情感支柱 |
[25:56] | to deal with the loss of your mojo, | 来面对你失去魔咒的现实 |
[25:58] | then I will do my very best to be understanding. | 那我会尽最大的努力去理解的 |
[26:02] | -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | Not in my eyeline! | 不要在我眼皮子底下开小差! |
[26:09] | Charming. | 好有魅力 |
[26:14] | -LAPD. -LAPD. | -洛杉矶警局 -洛杉矶警局 |
[26:18] | This must be about Diane. | 一定是关于黛安吧 |
[26:20] | Awful, what happened to her. | 她的遭遇太可怕了 |
[26:22] | A relief for you, I’m sure. | 你肯定松了一口气吧 |
[26:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[26:25] | We know she was gathering witnesses to go on record against you, | 我们知道 她在寻找证人 想要针对你 |
[26:29] | and had collected a lot of evidence about your abusive behavior. | 收集了很多关于你虐待行为的证据 |
[26:33] | Enough to make you want to go snippety-snip on her vocal cords. | 足够让你想要剪断她的声带 |
[26:37] | Her accusations couldn’t hurt me. | 她的指控伤害不到我的 |
[26:40] | Because they’re false? | 因为都是假的吗? |
[26:41] | No, they’re absolutely true, | 不 全都是真的 |
[26:43] | but irrelevant. | 但是无关紧要 |
[26:45] | After all, I am the best, | 毕竟我是最棒的 |
[26:49] | and it’s not illegal | 我也没有犯法 |
[26:51] | to demand nothing but the best | 我只是要求 |
[26:54] | from those who get to work with me. | 跟我合作的人 必须是最好的 |
[26:57] | Well, the allegations are serious enough to hurt your career, | 这些指控很严重 足以影响你的事业 |
[27:01] | make sponsors drop you, open you up to lawsuits. | 让赞助商放弃你 让你面临诉讼 |
[27:04] | The worse the reputation, the better. | 声誉越差越好 |
[27:07] | Let it scare off those losers who can’t cut it. | 尽情吓跑那些难以跟我比肩的笨蛋吧 |
[27:11] | No, I have no reason to want Diane dead. | 不 我没有害死黛安的动机 |
[27:16] | Detective… | 警探… |
[27:18] | would you like to use your newly acquired charms on this lovely chap? | 你能用新获得的能力 对付这位可爱的老头吗? |
[27:22] | -No. no. no. – Well, yes, I would. | 是啊 可以 |
[27:24] | I just don’t want to rub salt in your wound. | 但我不想在你的伤口上撒盐 |
[27:27] | Well, obviously I’d love you to rub something else, | 我显然不希望你在伤口上撒盐 |
[27:29] | but we’re learning to share, aren’t we? Hmm? | 但我们正在学着分享 不是吗? |
[27:36] | Right. | 行吧 |
[27:41] | Niels… | 尼尔斯… |
[27:44] | what do you | 你的欲望 |
[27:46] | desire? | 是什么? |
[27:50] | Frankly… | 说实话… |
[27:54] | for this to be over with so I can go back to my photo shoot. | 我希望询问快点结束 让我赶紧回去拍摄照片 |
[28:00] | Oh… Say, “truly desire.” | 说“真正的欲望” |
[28:02] | -“Truly.” -Yes. | -真正的 -好的 |
[28:07] | Niels… | 尼尔斯… |
[28:09] | what do you | 你真正的欲望 |
[28:10] | truly desire? | 是什么呢? |
[28:17] | Is she having a stroke? | 她是中风了吗? |
[28:19] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 |
[28:21] | Unless this means that you’ve lost it and I’ve got it again. | 除非这意味着 你的能力没有了 又回到我身上了 |
[28:24] | Well, step aside, Detective. | 让一下 警探 |
[28:26] | Niels, tell me. | 尼尔斯 告诉我 |
[28:29] | What do you truly desire? | 你真正的欲望是什么? |
[28:34] | Is this the way you people solve crimes? | 你们就是这样破案的吗? |
[28:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:47] | So Niels’ alibi checked out. | 所以尼尔斯的不在场证明也验证过了 |
[28:50] | Oh, so “arsehole,” yes. “Murderer,” no. | 所以他很混蛋 但不是杀人犯 |
[28:52] | Well, there’s another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[28:53] | Remember Mario, Diane’s vocal coach? | 还记得黛安的声乐教练马里奥吗? |
[28:55] | -Yes. -Well, he called asking for an autograph. | -是啊 -他打电话来要签名 |
[28:59] | Oh! Right. No problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[29:03] | What are you… No, no! Not your autograph, mine. | 你在干什么…不是你的签名 是我的 |
[29:06] | -Turns out he’s a Hot Tub High School fan. -Oh. | 原来他是《热水浴缸高中》的粉丝 |
[29:10] | Well, you see what that means, yes? | 你知道这意味着什么了吧? |
[29:11] | That he has excellent taste in movies? | 他对电影很有鉴赏力? |
[29:14] | No, Lucifer, he wasn’t entranced by my mojo. | 不 路西法 他没有被我的魔咒迷住 |
[29:17] | He was just starstruck. | 他只是一个追星族 |
[29:19] | That’s why it never worked when I tried it on Niels. | 所以我对尼尔斯用魔咒 也没有管用 |
[29:21] | I’ve never had mojo. | 我从来没拥有过魔咒 |
[29:24] | It worked on me. I felt it. | 但对我管用了 我能感受到 |
[29:27] | Look, try it again. | 来吧 再试一次 |
[29:29] | Go on, look at me. | 来吧 看着我 |
[29:36] | What do you desire? | 你的欲望是什么? |
[29:37] | I… | 我… |
[29:39] | I… | 我… |
[29:41] | want this to stop. | 想要这些停止 |
[29:44] | I can’t bloody believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[29:46] | I’ve never been more upset to be right. | 从没这样过 自己说对了 但却很烦心 |
[29:49] | Listen, Lucifer, I… | 听着 路西法 我… |
[29:51] | I’m sorry you’re going through this, | 我很抱歉 让你经历这些 |
[29:52] | but we are gonna figure this out together. | 但我们会一起解决的 |
[29:57] | As a team. | 作为队友 |
[29:58] | Everything’s gonna be okay, | 一切都会好起来的 |
[30:00] | all right? I promise. | 好吗?我保证 |
[30:23] | Help! | 救命! |
[30:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[30:31] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:32] | Please, you have to help me. I’m… | 拜托 你一定要帮帮我 |
[30:35] | I don’t know what happened, I just… | 我不知道怎么了 我只是… |
[30:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:45] | No! | 不要! |
[31:17] | This scene’s a carbon copy of Diane’s. | 这里就是黛安死亡现场的翻版 |
[31:20] | Yeah. So is the body. | 是啊 尸体也一样 |
[31:22] | Same injection mark, same binding technique, same cause of death. | 同样的注射痕迹 同样的捆绑技术 同样的死亡原因 |
[31:27] | And no B&E. | 没有非法入侵迹象 |
[31:28] | Feels like a Hell loop. | 感觉像是地狱循环 |
[31:29] | We’re dealing with a serial killer. | 我们在面对连环杀手 |
[31:31] | The flowers that we thought were Diane’s, I mean, this is his signature. | 我们以为是黛安的花 其实是凶手的标记 |
[31:35] | I should have known. I should have known. | 我早该想到的 |
[31:37] | The first crime scene was so clean. It was too clean. | 第一次犯罪现场太干净了 |
[31:40] | It was so meticulously staged. | 这是精心策划的 |
[31:42] | Don’t beat yourself up, Ella. It’s not gonna do any good. | 别自责 艾拉 这样没有好处的 |
[31:45] | Who knows? Maybe he made a mistake this time. | 谁知道呢?也许他这次会犯错呢 |
[31:47] | Yeah, I thought he had, too, | 是啊 我也以为呢 |
[31:48] | when I found this on her clothes, but dead end. | 我在她的衣服上发现了这个 但是毫无头绪 |
[31:52] | Glitter’s just an occupational hazard for Madison. | 对麦迪逊来说 亮片是一种职业危害 |
[31:54] | Oh, no, she was a stripper. | 不是吧 她是脱衣舞女郎呀 |
[31:57] | No, elementary school teacher. | 不 她是小学老师 |
[31:58] | All the killer left behind was stuff he wanted us to find. | 凶手留下的 只是他想让我们找到的东西 |
[32:02] | Right. Well, white Stargazer lilies are pretty rare, | 是啊 白色观星百合是很稀有的 |
[32:05] | so we can call local retailers, | 我们可以联系本地花店 |
[32:08] | have them let us know of any sales in the last 24 hours. | 让他们汇报过去24小时内的销售情况 |
[32:10] | We’re looking for opportunity, victim connections. We’ll build a profile. | 我们找找作案时机和受害者间的联系 建立一个档案 |
[32:14] | This killer’s MO is extremely unique. | 凶手的作案手法极为独特 |
[32:18] | Slashing vocal cords. | 切断声带 |
[32:20] | Why would anybody do that? | 谁会做这种事呀? |
[32:21] | I don’t know. Maybe, uh, he wanted to take away their voice? | 我不知道 也许他想夺走她们的声音? |
[32:25] | No. | 不 |
[32:31] | He wants to take away their power. | 他想夺走她们的力量 |
[32:44] | Okay, so my friend at the FBI got a couple hits off of ViCAP. | 我在联邦调查局的朋友 从暴力犯罪缉捕计划里调了一些案子 |
[32:48] | Olivia Sacks, murdered in Phoenix, | 奥利维亚萨克斯 在凤凰城遇害 |
[32:51] | last year 27, same MO. | 去年 27岁 同样的作案手段 |
[32:53] | Same signature. | 同样的标记 |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:56] | This is Joy Goodman, 32. | 这是乔伊古德曼 32岁 |
[32:58] | She was reported missing three years ago, | 三年前 她被报告失踪 |
[33:00] | but her body surfaced in San Antonio last summer. | 但去年夏天 她的尸体在圣安东尼奥出现 |
[33:03] | He dumped it? | 他弃尸了吗? |
[33:04] | So slashed vocal cords, but no lilies found with the body. | 声带也被切断 但尸体旁边没有发现百合 |
[33:08] | That’s why it was hard to connect the dots, | 所以很难把这些案子联系起来 |
[33:09] | too many differences between the two scenes, | 两处犯罪现场有太多不同点 |
[33:11] | too much distance, too much time. | 距离很远 时间跨度也久 |
[33:13] | Now he has struck twice in the same city. | 现在他在同一座城市连续作案两次了 |
[33:16] | Yep, and he’s picking up the pace. His cooling-off period is shrinking. | 是的 他在加快步伐 冷静期正在缩短 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna catch him, Decker. | 我们会抓到他的 德克 |
[33:23] | Ella, why are you so optimistic all of a sudden? | 艾拉 你为什么突然这么乐观了? |
[33:27] | Well, I… I talked to Pete. | 我跟皮特聊过了 |
[33:29] | Yeah, and he said to stop focusing on what I got wrong | 他说 不要纠结于做错了什么 |
[33:32] | and instead focus on what I can still get right. | 要着眼以后能做对什么 |
[33:35] | I can still help, Chloe. | 我还是能帮忙的 克萝伊 |
[33:36] | I can still help catch this killer before he hurts anybody else. | 我可以帮助抓到凶手 避免他伤害更多人 |
[33:39] | I’m just so glad you found a good guy, Ella. | 我很高兴你找到了一个好男人 艾拉 |
[33:41] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[33:43] | It’s just really nice to have somebody in your corner, you know? | 能有一个支持自己的人 感觉很好 你懂吗? |
[33:46] | I don’t know, he just makes me feel less powerless. | 我也说不好 他让我不会感觉那么无力 |
[33:50] | Cocozza told me to give you this. | 科克萨让我给你这个 |
[33:53] | Oh, great, the leads from the flower shops. | 太好了 从花店搜集来的线索 |
[33:55] | Let’s go follow up, shall we? | 我们去跟进吧 好吗? |
[33:58] | I could really use your help out there. | 我非常需要你的帮助 |
[34:02] | -How can I refuse? | 我怎么能拒绝呢? |
[34:13] | How many more of these to go, Detective? | 还要去多少家呀 警探? |
[34:15] | I’m starting to think our killer grows the flowers himself. | 我开始觉得 是不是凶手自己种的花了 |
[34:18] | Well, this is the second-to-last shop on the list, -so fingers crossed. -Hmm. | 这是倒数第二家了 所以祈祷吧 |
[34:22] | Uh, excuse me, Danilo? | 打扰一下 你是达尼洛吗? |
[34:23] | I’m Detective Decker. | 我是德克警探 |
[34:25] | You called about a bouquet of lilies you sold yesterday. | 你打电话来说 你昨天卖了一束百合 |
[34:27] | Yeah, I placed the call, but it’s my grandma who sold them. | 是啊 电话是我打的 但花是我奶奶卖的 |
[34:30] | -Great, can we speak with her? | 能跟她聊聊吗? |
[34:31] | -She doesn’t really speak English. | 她不太会说英语 |
[34:34] | Oh! Well, that’s not a problem. | 那也没问题的 |
[34:35] | My wonderful partner here speaks every language. | 我的搭档会说各国语言 |
[34:38] | -I’m so lucky you’re here. -Mm-hmm. | 你也来了 我好幸运 |
[34:44] | But fair warning, she doesn’t like cops. | 但要注意 她不喜欢警察 |
[34:50] | She’s pretty mad that I called you guys. | 我联系你们 她还挺生气的 |
[34:52] | Well, also not a problem. | 这也不是问题啦 |
[34:53] | -My partner is not a cop. -No. | -我的搭档不是警察 -是啊 |
[34:55] | He has many connections, | 他认识很多人 |
[34:57] | he can grant favors, and obviously is very charming. | 非常乐于助人 显然也很有魅力 |
[35:01] | -He’s like my very own Swiss Army knife. | 他就像我的瑞士军刀 |
[35:03] | Would you please speak to the lady? | 你能去跟那位女士聊聊吗? |
[35:05] | Well, after a buildup like that, how could I refuse? | 你都这么说了 我怎么能拒绝呢? |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:16] | Excuse me, do you use that ribbon on every bouquet? | 不好意思 你们每束花都用那条丝带吗? |
[35:18] | Yep. Grandma insists on it. | 是啊 奶奶坚持要用 |
[35:22] | It’s the glitter. | 就是这种亮片 |
[35:24] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[35:29] | Uh… do you remember the golden glitter that Ella found at the crime scene? | 你记得艾拉在犯罪现场 发现的金色亮片吗? |
[35:32] | -Mm. -Look at the ribbon. | 你看看丝带 |
[35:33] | Has to be our guy. | 就是我们要找的人了 |
[35:35] | Right. Well, the lilies were bought by a middle-aged man. | 好吧 百合花是一个中年男子买的 |
[35:38] | Unfortunately he paid in cash, | 可惜他是用现金支付的 |
[35:40] | but my new friend, Jovita, | 不过我的好朋友约维塔 |
[35:42] | remembers the time he came in, and that she saw him leave in an Uber. | 记得他进来的时间 还记得他是打优步离开的 |
[35:45] | Uber? Great. | 优步?太好了 |
[35:47] | Okay, we can track his ride, then. | 我们可以追踪他的行程 |
[36:04] | Twenty-seven! | 27杯! |
[36:06] | I’m surprised you’re keeping track. | 我很惊讶 你还能记得呀 |
[36:08] | Humans count sheep, | 人们数羊 |
[36:09] | I count shots. | 我数酒杯 |
[36:10] | And how many exactly before you, uh… | 你打算喝多少杯 才会… |
[36:13] | Before you tell me what yesterday was all about? | 才会跟我说说昨天是怎么回事? |
[36:18] | Kind of trying to keep my mind off things here. | 我在试着不去想一些事呢 |
[36:21] | Maze, if this is about– | 麦兹 如果这是因为… |
[36:22] | This isn’t about about Eve. | 跟夏娃没有关系 |
[36:24] | God, why does everyone keep thinking that? | 天啊 为什么人人都那么想? |
[36:26] | Actually, I was going to say your mother. | 其实我想说你妈妈的 |
[36:35] | Well, I guess it is about her, | 我猜是因为她吧 |
[36:37] | only because it was her stupid idea to have soulless offspring… | 因为是她一时糊涂 生下没有灵魂的孩子 |
[36:42] | making it her stupid fault | 我注定要永远孤独 |
[36:44] | that I am doomed to be alone forever. | 这是她的愚蠢错误 |
[36:47] | Eternal torture. | 永恒的折磨 |
[36:48] | I see the irony. | 我觉得很讽刺 |
[36:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:51] | So… yesterday, you were, what? | 所以…昨天 你怎么回事? |
[36:57] | Trying to rekindle what we had? | 你想重新点燃我们的激情吗? |
[37:07] | Everyone’s rejected me, Amenadiel. | 每个人都拒绝我 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[37:12] | But I was the one who rejected you. | 但我俩是我拒绝你 |
[37:14] | So, I thought… | 所以我觉得… |
[37:18] | maybe that was a mistake. | 也许那么做是错的 |
[37:21] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[37:26] | Maybe only… | 也许只有… |
[37:29] | an angel could love a soulless demon. | 只有天使能爱上没有灵魂的恶魔 |
[37:35] | You didn’t reject me. | 你不是拒绝我 |
[37:39] | You… | 你… |
[37:43] | You went to find your own path. | 你想要找到自己的道路 |
[37:46] | And you did. | 你也做到了 |
[37:49] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[37:51] | And you’ve come such a long way, Maze. | 你经历了那么多 麦兹 |
[37:54] | Grown so much. | 成长了那么多 |
[37:57] | Apparently not enough. | 显然还不够 |
[38:01] | Ever heard of a demon getting a soul? | 你听说过恶魔得到灵魂吗? |
[38:05] | I… | 我… |
[38:07] | I can’t say that I have. | 我确实没有听说过 |
[38:12] | But… | 但是… |
[38:16] | No one ever heard of an angel and a human having a baby before. | 以前也没人听过 天使能跟人类生孩子呀 |
[38:21] | Or of the Devil falling in love. | 或者恶魔坠入爱河 |
[38:24] | I don’t know if a soul is what you need to feel whole, but… | 我不知道 你是否需要一个灵魂 才能感觉完整 但是… |
[38:29] | I do know this. | 我很清楚 |
[38:31] | If anyone is going to find what they’re looking for, | 如果说 有人能找到自己想要的 |
[38:35] | it’s you, Mazikeen. | 那个人就是你 麦兹肯 |
[38:47] | I’ll still kick your ass, though. | 不过我还是会揍你的 |
[38:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:03] | Well, that bodes well. | 这是好兆头 |
[39:04] | Okay, so we’re looking for a Les Klumpsky. | 好的 我们要找莱斯科朗姆斯基 |
[39:08] | Gesundheit. | 祝福他吧 |
[39:09] | Sorry, it’s just an unfortunate name. | 抱歉 这名字挺晦气的 |
[39:11] | Well, his Uber profile lists Unit 507 as his home. | 他在优步上的个人资料 家庭地址写的是507号房 |
[39:14] | You know, we wouldn’t have gotten this without you. | 如果没有你 我们不可能得到这些信息的 |
[39:17] | I see what you’re doing, Detective, and you can stop. | 我知道你在做什么 警探 你可以停了 |
[39:19] | You don’t need to flatter me. | 你不用奉承我 |
[39:21] | -But, Lucifer– -I know you’re trying to help, | -但路西法… -我知道你想帮忙 |
[39:22] | but I think this may be something I need to sort out on my own. | 但我觉得 这可能是需要我自己解决的问题 |
[39:25] | That is what I desire. | 这就是我的欲望 |
[39:27] | Five-oh-seven. | |
[39:28] | Shall we? | 我们动手吧? |
[39:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:31] | We got the warrant. | 我们拿到搜查令了 |
[39:33] | Go ahead. Let’s get this bastard. | 来吧 让我们抓住这个混蛋 |
[39:35] | Right. | 好咧 |
[39:58] | All clear. | 没有人 |
[40:11] | His next victim. | 他的下一个目标 |
[40:13] | And a receipt for flowers. | 还有买花的收据 |
[40:16] | Purchased just a few hours ago. | 几小时前才买的 |
[40:22] | He’s gonna strike again. | 他又要出手了 |
[40:25] | Soon. | 很快 |
[40:30] | We have to ID her ASAP, | 我们得尽快确认她的身份 |
[40:31] | so I’m going to run this photo through facial recognition, but it’s a long shot. | 我要面部识别这张照片 但不一定能有结果 |
[40:35] | Is there anything useful over there? | 那边有什么有用的东西吗? |
[40:36] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[40:38] | This monster’s robbing people of their lives, and there’s nothing I can do. | 这个怪物在残害人们的生命 我却无能为力 |
[40:41] | Lucifer, you don’t have to do this on your own. | 路西法 你不用自己去面对的 |
[40:44] | We’re a team, you know? | 我们是搭档 你知道吗? |
[40:47] | When will Miss Lopez arrive, exactly? | 洛佩兹小姐到底什么时候到? |
[40:51] | She said they were close, so any minute now. | 她说他们就在附近 应该很快吧 |
[40:53] | “They”? | 他们? |
[40:54] | We’re here! We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[40:55] | I’m so sorry, we came straight from the convention. | 很抱歉 我们从大会直接过来的 |
[40:59] | Uh, if there’s… Thank you. If there’s anything I can do to help, um… | 有没有…谢谢 有没有我能帮忙的… |
[41:02] | Great, yes. We’re on the clock, so I’ll take any help I can get. | 太好了 我们时间不多 人手越多越好 |
[41:05] | Our killer is attacking women in their homes. | 我们的凶手入室袭击女性 |
[41:08] | And we think this might be his next victim. | 我们觉得这可能是下一个目标 |
[41:10] | So if we’re gonna get to her before he does, | 如果我们要在他之前找到她 |
[41:12] | we have to figure out where she lives. | 就得先弄清楚她住在哪里 |
[41:14] | So just scour this place for any clues you can find, okay? Let’s go. | 咱们就在这里寻找线索吧?开始吧 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:19] | Here. | 这里 |
[41:20] | – Thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:51] | Pete, I found more pictures in here. A lot more. | 皮特 我在这里发现了更多照片 有好多 |
[41:54] | Come check it out. | 你来看看 |
[42:00] | -Hey, Pete, can you hand me my– -Got you. | -皮特 你能把我的… -好的 |
[42:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:12] | I am so, so sorry for the weirdest… | 很抱歉 这次约会是如此的… |
[42:18] | darkest date ever. | 诡异和黑暗 |
[42:20] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[42:21] | We’re trying to save a life here. This is– | 我们是在拯救生命 这是… |
[42:23] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[42:25] | Is that… | 这是不是… |
[42:29] | Holy cow, Ells. | 我的天啊 艾拉 |
[42:31] | I think we found something. | 我觉得我们有发现了 |
[42:32] | Coming. | 来了 |
[42:34] | -What’d you find? -Check it out. | -发现什么了? -你来看啊 |
[42:47] | Chloe, I think that is his next victim. | 克萝伊 我觉得这是他的下一个目标 |
[42:50] | Look at the wallpaper. | 你看看这墙纸 |
[42:52] | -And the carpet. Does it ring a bell? -Ring a bell? | -还有地毯 感觉熟悉吗? -感觉熟悉吗? |
[42:55] | She lives in this apartment building. | 她住在这栋公寓楼里 |
[42:56] | On the ninth floor. | 在九楼 |
[42:58] | -Lucifer, let’s go. -Okay. | -路西法 我们走吧 -好的 |
[43:06] | I’ll take this way. | 我去这边 |
[43:16] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[43:19] | Hi, uh, do you know this woman? Does she live here? | 嗨 你认识这位女士吗? 她住在这里吗? |
[43:22] | Have you seen her around at all? | 你在附近见过她吗? |
[43:25] | -Uh-uh. -Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[43:28] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[44:14] | Gotcha. | 一击即中 |
[44:22] | How does it feel to be powerless? | 无能为力的感觉如何? |
[44:40] | Vocal cords are always the first thing to seize up. | 都是先从声带开始僵硬的 |
[44:44] | Don’t feel bad. | 不要难过 |
[44:47] | Most would’ve dropped already. | 大多数人这时已经瘫倒了 |
[44:49] | You’re clearly very strong. | 显然你非常强壮 |
[44:53] | I never was. | 我就不然了 |
[44:55] | That’s why they never listened. | 所以他们从来不听我的 |
[45:00] | They have to listen now. | 现在不得不听了 |
[45:17] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |
[45:38] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[45:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[45:42] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[45:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[45:46] | Lucifer, what? What… | 路西法 怎么了? |
[46:00] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察局! |
[46:10] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[46:13] | We did it, Lucifer. | 我们成功了 路西法 |
[46:27] | He admitted to all four murders. | 四起谋杀案 他都招供了 |
[46:30] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[46:34] | Pete, I’m really sorry you had to see this. | 皮特 很抱歉让你目睹这些 |
[46:36] | I just wish I didn’t have to write about him. | 我只希望 我不用写他的报道 |
[46:38] | The killer? | 这个杀手吗? |
[46:41] | My editor has already come up with a catchy nickname for him. | 我的编辑已经给他 起了一个朗朗上口的外号了 |
[46:45] | Apparently after your vocal cords have been cut, you’re still able to whisper, | 显然声带被切断后 还是能低语的 |
[46:49] | so she wants to call him the Whisper Killer. | 所以她想叫他低语杀手 |
[46:52] | Certainly more sinister than “Les Klumpsky.” | 明显比莱斯科朗姆斯基更邪恶 |
[46:54] | I-I just hate contributing to the kind of BS that feeds these guys’ egos. | 我只是不喜欢写这种 让这些家伙自我膨胀的破烂文章 |
[46:58] | Hey, you know what? This is your piece. | 你知道吗?这是你的报道 |
[47:01] | You write this however you want. | 你想怎么写 就怎么写 |
[47:04] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[47:07] | Hey, Decker, will you sign off on these evidence logs? | 德克 能在证据记录上签字吗? |
[47:10] | -Of course. -Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[47:22] | It’s all good. | 没关系 |
[47:23] | I don’t want you to think I’m needy. | 我不想让你认为 我很缺乏自信 |
[47:25] | It’s just, Ella really likes you. | 只是艾拉特别喜欢你 |
[47:28] | And I like her. | 而我喜欢她 |
[47:30] | In a… In a very different way, obviously, you know. | 显然不是同一种喜欢 你懂的 |
[47:34] | Okay, well, what I’m trying to say is I would like it if we could get along. | 好吧 我是想说 我希望我们能好好相处 |
[47:39] | So if I did anything wrong, just tell me. | 所以如果我做错什么了 你就告诉我 |
[47:42] | Wrong? On the contrary… | 做错了?正好相反… |
[47:46] | it appears that you’re doing everything right, | 看起来 你做的都是对的 |
[47:48] | at least, when it comes to Miss Lopez. | 至少对洛佩兹来说是这样 |
[47:52] | I guess we made a pretty good team today. | 我觉得我们合作得很愉快 |
[47:56] | Well, there’s that, | 确实是这样 |
[47:57] | and the fact that you enjoy sharing, which boggles the mind. | 而且你喜欢分享 让我觉得难以理解 |
[48:02] | Besides, it appears that you… | 而且看来你们… |
[48:05] | empower each other. | 让彼此相得益彰 |
[48:06] | Yeah, it’s… | 是啊… |
[48:09] | kind of scary. | 有点可怕 |
[48:11] | Scary? | 可怕? |
[48:11] | Yeah, ’cause, like… | 是啊 因为… |
[48:14] | You ever get the feeling you’re not good enough for someone? | 你有没有试过 觉得自己配不上对方? |
[48:18] | -Okay, I guess a guy like you wouldn’t. But for me, | 好吧 你这种男生可能不会 但对我来说 |
[48:21] | I’m terrified. | 我是吓坏了 |
[48:23] | But I just figured, deciding if I’m good enough or not, | 但我想 我是否足够好 |
[48:27] | that’s not up to me. | 那不是我能决定的 |
[48:29] | I mean, that’s up to her. | 这要看她怎么想了 |
[48:31] | So, all I can do is | 所以我能做的 |
[48:34] | open up and let her in, | 就是敞开心扉 让她走进来 |
[48:37] | and then she can judge for herself. | 让她自己来进行判断 |
[48:41] | Right? | 对吧? |
[48:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[48:48] | Okay, fingers crossed he sleeps through the night, again. | 好吧 我们祈祷他能安睡一整晚吧 |
[48:53] | Um, there’s lasagna leftovers in the fridge if you get peckish. | 如果你饿了 冰箱里还有剩下的烤宽面条 |
[48:56] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[48:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:59] | No, thank you. | 不 要谢谢你 |
[49:01] | Don’t you miss cocktails? | 你不怀念鸡尾酒吗? |
[49:03] | Grown-ups? | 成人? |
[49:05] | Actual conversation? | 真正的对话? |
[49:08] | Cocktails? | 鸡尾酒? |
[49:09] | I was just drinking with Maze, | 我刚跟麦兹喝过酒 |
[49:11] | so I’ve had enough booze for the next several months. | 所以未来几个月 都不用喝酒了 |
[49:16] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[49:17] | How is Maze? I know she’s been going through a lot. | 麦兹怎么样了? 我知道她最近经历了很多 |
[49:19] | She, um… | 她… |
[49:21] | She picked a fight with me for no reason. | 她无缘无故跟我打了一架 |
[49:24] | And she kissed me. | 然后她亲了我 |
[49:26] | We almost had sex… | 我们差点做爱… |
[49:28] | I think. | 我觉得是吧 |
[49:28] | You what? | 什么? |
[49:30] | You know Maze. | 你知道麦兹的 |
[49:32] | She thought she needed to fight. | 她觉得自己需要打架 |
[49:33] | Or a different F-word. | 或者是床上打滚吧 |
[49:36] | It turns out she just needed someone to talk to. | 结果她只是需要一个倾诉的人 |
[49:38] | Well, you’re such a good friend. | 你真是一个好朋友 |
[49:40] | Such a good dad. | 一个好父亲 |
[49:44] | You, sir, | 你照顾别人 |
[49:45] | have got this caretaker thing down. | 真是得心应手 |
[49:50] | You know what I’ve been thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[49:53] | Maybe it’s okay that I don’t really have much of a life | 现在除了查理 我没什么自己的生活 |
[49:56] | outside of Charlie right now. | 其实这样没什么关系 |
[49:57] | He really needs me, and… | 他很需要我… |
[50:00] | being a dad, it’s… | 身为人父… |
[50:03] | It’s the only thing I need. | 也是我唯一需要的 |
[50:05] | And that’s not unhealthy. | 这并不是不健康的 |
[50:08] | -Is it? -No. | -是吧? -是啊 |
[50:10] | No, of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[50:13] | By all means, | 无论如何 |
[50:14] | enjoy this phase while it lasts. | 趁着还没结束 好好享受吧 |
[50:19] | While it lasts? | 趁着还没结束? |
[50:20] | No, I just mean if you and I do a good job, | 是啊 我是说 如果我们俩做得够好 |
[50:23] | Charlie’s gonna need us less and less every day, you know? | 查理就会越来越不需要我们了 你懂吗? |
[50:26] | Okay, I’m off. | 好了 我走了 |
[50:28] | Have a good night! | 祝你今晚愉快! |
[50:30] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[50:49] | Detective! | 警探 |
[50:51] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[50:52] | -What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[50:53] | -I’m just going over this case. | 我在看这些案子 |
[50:55] | There’s something about it that’s bothering me. | 有件事让我很困扰 |
[50:58] | It’s probably nothing, but you know me, just gotta make sure. | 可能没什么 但你了解我的 我只是想确定一下 |
[51:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[51:03] | Just to be clear, I wasn’t asking what you were doing, | 澄清一下 我不是问你在做什么 |
[51:05] | just why you were doing it here. | 只是问你 为什么在这里做 |
[51:07] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[51:08] | This desk has never looked so good. | 这张桌子从来没有这么好看过 |
[51:11] | Well, I thought that maybe this could be our new normal. | 我觉得 这样也许可以成为我们的新常态 |
[51:16] | I mean, if… if you like it. | 我是说 如果你喜欢的话 |
[51:18] | Well, you work and I drink, what’s not to like about that? | 你工作 我喝酒 我有什么不喜欢的? |
[51:22] | Especially… | 尤其是… |
[51:24] | if you take a break every once in a while. | 如果你能时不时地休息一下 |
[51:26] | It’s a lovely evening outside. | 外面的夜晚很美呢 |
[51:40] | Because you’re vulnerable around me… | 因为你在我面前很脆弱… |
[51:43] | I sometimes forget how strong you are. | 我有时会忘记 你有多么坚强 |
[51:47] | How powerful. | 多么强大 |
[51:49] | Less and less, as you’re well aware. | 我越来越弱了 你很清楚的 |
[51:53] | Feeling human… | 感觉自己像人类… |
[51:55] | feeling weak, having to rely on other people, | 感觉自己很弱 不得不依靠别人 |
[51:59] | it must be so hard, so… | 一定很难受吧… |
[52:02] | scary for you. | 也很可怕吧 |
[52:04] | I suppose what I call powerlessness | 我想我所谓的“无力感” |
[52:06] | is what everyone else calls a Tuesday. | 就是别人的“家常便饭”吧 |
[52:10] | Lucifer, I understand why you’re so upset. | 路西法 我明白你为什么这么心烦 |
[52:14] | You lost your mojo. | 你失去了自己的魔咒 |
[52:15] | Of course it’s a bad thing. | 这当然是一件很郁闷的事 |
[52:17] | But I just wonder if it could also | 但我在想 有没有可能 |
[52:19] | be a good thing. Wha– | 坏事变好事 |
[52:22] | Now you’re just spewing nonsense. | 现在你在胡说八道了 |
[52:24] | I-I’ve been thinking, and the fact that I can mojo you… | 我一直在想 我能对你使用魔咒… |
[52:28] | maybe it means that I’ve just put a… | 也许这意味着… |
[52:31] | tiny dent in the giant wall that you’ve erected around yourself. | 我在你自己围起的高墙上 留下了小小的凹痕 |
[52:38] | I think, perhaps, for the first time ever, | 我想 也许是有史以来第一次 |
[52:42] | you’re starting to open up to me… | 你开始对我敞开心扉 |
[52:45] | to let me in. | 让我走进你心里了 |
[52:49] | Quite right. | 说得很对 |
[52:52] | I think I may have dropped my guard. | 我想我可能卸下心防了 |
[53:05] | I’m gonna go freshen up. | 我要去梳洗一下了 |
[53:07] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[53:21] | Well, that was fast. | 你还真快呀 |
[53:27] | Dearie me. | 我的小可爱呀 |
[53:30] | Still suffering with a bout of the old trotskies, are we? | 还在忍受腹泻的折磨吗? |
[53:36] | I was only joking, Daniel. | 我在开玩笑啦 丹尼尔 |
[53:43] | Dan? | 丹? |
[53:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[53:52] | I’m sorry, I have to. | 抱歉 我只能这样 |
[53:56] | No! | 不! |
[54:04] | Lucifer! | 路西法! |